Speaker 1: And did you hear that? Come on, will you please? Did I hear what?
Speaker 2: That whistle?
Speaker 3: That's the Rinsol white whistle, and Rinsol means us.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Rinsol gets clothes, Rinso white, and Rinsol presents the Amos and Andy show.
Speaker 6: A Rinso white wash with ease, a Rinso bright wash with safety.
Speaker 4: Whether it's your white wash or.
Speaker 6: Your washable colors.
Speaker 5: Rinsol gets out stubborn dirt fast, gives you a wash that's a pleasure to hang out on the line. White wash, yes, Rinsol white, washable colors, Yes, Rinso bright safely even after dozens of washings and ladies. Rinso's great for all your soap and water jobs. For those soapy rich studs in the dishpan, you'll get the biggest pile of pots and hands, plates and platters, shining clean in far less time and thorough as it is. Rinso's easy on your hands. Get Rinso for dish washing, for house cleaning, and for a wash that's Rinso height and Rinso bright. And now our star Samos and Andy.
Speaker 6: It's very seldom that Andrew H.
Speaker 5: Brown takes his feet off the desk long enough to put his hands to work there, But it seems today is one of those rare occasions. At the moment he has a pencil behind each ear and one in his hand, with the figures in front of him, the Kingfish has just walked in.
Speaker 3: Well, then you're really going after the Yeah, I just finished and I didn't realize it.
Speaker 1: But figures don't lie what you got there?
Speaker 4: Son?
Speaker 1: Oh this is bad.
Speaker 3: Kingfish two. In nineteen forty three, it was fifty five. In nineteen forty four, the figures shoulder to dropped down of twenty two, and in nineteen forty five things look almost hopeless.
Speaker 1: The figure is down to eighth.
Speaker 4: Tell me this is that.
Speaker 3: Serious, ender, Certainly it is serious when a man liked me only gets eight Valentines?
Speaker 4: Is that what you figured out that Valentine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I had done set out twenty Valentine's and I only got eight. I has handed out eighty percent more love than I took in romantically, I as in the ret you know that. Yeah, me and my wife use to send each other Valentine cars before.
Speaker 4: We was married, and we ain't done it since.
Speaker 3: Well, even if you married, you ought to send Valentine that give you all a chance to let each other.
Speaker 1: Know that you was still in love.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, me and my wife believes in that. And on the trouble is we can't stop fighting long enough to court and getting no cards?
Speaker 1: Is you fighting against what she doing?
Speaker 4: The fighting?
Speaker 1: I just trying to maintain my neutrality.
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 1: Same trouble about you getting the job? Yeah, she'd give me that, George, Will you go to work? George? Why don't you get a job, George, will you make some money? Strange woman?
Speaker 3: And that she even call me a bum? And you know, and when you come right down to it, there's no difference between me and the man that's retired.
Speaker 1: Dat.
Speaker 4: No, you take a man.
Speaker 3: That's retired the first step, first step, he make herself a million dollars. Second step, he quit working, and he take it easily, all exactly the Samsupper.
Speaker 4: Cut out the first step.
Speaker 7: There's one.
Speaker 1: Well how did your wife feel about that? Argument?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I couldn't use that one on her. What I say to her, I say, honey, I can't get.
Speaker 1: The job, but uh, I can't get the right job.
Speaker 4: But don't worry, hunter, the right one will come along.
Speaker 3: Yet, you see, Andrew, if I keep trying.
Speaker 4: I figured the law of average is gonna take care of me.
Speaker 1: What law is that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Look stupid, What.
Speaker 4: Does you have to know what it is for? I told you that it takes care of you. Now that's all you gotta know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you ain't told me. How is it like the WPA? Or is you gotta get up out of bed and go down and get your money?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: I was asperated before I started talking to you. Now I trouble's aspirated.
Speaker 1: Well, what is the law of ap already?
Speaker 4: Come here?
Speaker 3: If you sist on doing, I don't tell you the law of average is?
Speaker 1: Uh well, uh.
Speaker 4: Let me give you another law. If you threw a rock straight up in there, now straight up? What happened?
Speaker 1: It comes down and pops you on the head.
Speaker 4: Oh no, what I mean?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: What goes up must come down. There's a magnet in the earth. Now there's a law too, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know that one. That's the law of graving.
Speaker 4: Not gravy cavity.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's what you and your wife is arguing about.
Speaker 4: Nor the trouble with my way?
Speaker 3: If it is, he judges me by little things not going to work. He never judges me about what's inside of him, nor you know, and it's what's inside of a man that's reporting the intangible?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: What the intangible?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: The intangible mean? Now let me see the best way to splain it to you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Would you want the webster or the flunk and wagoner?
Speaker 4: Now what you want to.
Speaker 1: Flunking' who?
Speaker 3: And they look at intangible means?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh, let's get back to the lord gravy.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, wait a minute, tell me about the intangible, will it?
Speaker 4: Well, let's put it another way.
Speaker 3: Intangible is something that you.
Speaker 1: Can't put your finger on, like a hot stove.
Speaker 3: Nor well look here, Look if I got a itch in the center of my back and I can't get my finger on it, would that be intangible?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, I'm gonna show you where you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Now, that's just the itch and a bad location.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: Intangible to the something that nobody can put the finger on. You See, even if you couldn't put your finger on your itch, I could put my finger on it.
Speaker 1: Not if I don't tell you where it is, you can't. And uh a two mere personal favor. Let's forget about the whole thing. Yeah, Well, where are you going?
Speaker 3: I go across the street to the newsstand and pick up a newspaper.
Speaker 4: I'll be back in just a minute.
Speaker 1: All right, Come on in, son, come on in, come on up here. Yeah, what's you do with all them pencils behind here there and they going to work work? You ain't hit a bout things?
Speaker 9: You? Uh?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: And uh?
Speaker 3: The new law, they don't pants a new law. Oh boy, you was living in en ignance. Don't tell me you ain't here about the average laws.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't hit nothing, buttery, what is it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: The law takes care of you.
Speaker 1: Now. Suppose you was in bed with your back gitching and you can't scratch it? You mean I sick?
Speaker 3: Certainly you laying there with the intangible. I see, I gotta explain the whole thing to you.
Speaker 1: And well, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Andy.
Speaker 3: Well look here exposing you standing by a red hot stove and you throw a rock up in the air, comes the things come down and land in the gravy.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's inside of Amanda counts?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Andy, if it was August, I would think that the heat don got to you again.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, b just pot factor tell you that I'm going home and face the battle. Yeah, well, give her my love. What's the matter?
Speaker 9: King?
Speaker 1: Face your wife on the war path again?
Speaker 2: What you mean again?
Speaker 4: Amos?
Speaker 3: The only time she off the wall path is when his needs repaving.
Speaker 4: She is the one that wore out.
Speaker 1: You know, he didn't even send his wife a Valentine, amos.
Speaker 3: Or I'll tell you the trouble to wimos my way. They claim she done lost respect for me. She claims that their body in town is asking her.
Speaker 1: When I go into work like other men. Well, good luck to you when you reach a line of battle.
Speaker 3: Or I going home and convince her that she gotta have more respect for me than she's been having.
Speaker 9: Is that you John?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, honey, your baby is home.
Speaker 10: I suppose my big strong husband is home after another hard days loafing.
Speaker 3: No, no, just uh went down picked up a newspaper so I can look through the want ads.
Speaker 9: Hunter.
Speaker 4: Uh? Any male?
Speaker 10: Why not a comments that is on the table?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 4: Trust with me, huh, Let's see your.
Speaker 3: Well look, honey, Valentine, listen to this, honey. There are men who are strong and men who are sweet. There are men who can do no wrong and every way complete. There are men who work hard and always behaved. They are men who are prosperous for money they save well, honey, how do you like that?
Speaker 1: Up today?
Speaker 3: I guess you know what they're tired world think of men. Now there's a little more here. Listen to this, yes, go ahead, uh say here of.
Speaker 4: These kind of men are know quite a few.
Speaker 3: So for a change, I'm sending us Valentine to a laz and no good, worthless bum.
Speaker 4: Like you sign unknown friends.
Speaker 1: Now, will no matter who in the world and had the nerve to send me a Valentine like this?
Speaker 6: George, I'm mortified now.
Speaker 5: Will a minute, your honey, that's what the outside.
Speaker 10: World thinks of the man I'm married to.
Speaker 3: I'm shamed to face my friend now, honey, look here, But don't you see though, somebody just trying to make me feel bad, somebody playing.
Speaker 4: A joke on me.
Speaker 7: This ain't no joke.
Speaker 10: And if this is what they think of my husband, then I think it's high time that you go out from here and get to work and stop in bashing your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but honey, look your ears going to work, Honey, I keep telling.
Speaker 4: Y'all, where is you going to work? Well, honey, I figured I'm going to work next up.
Speaker 3: Well us soon as I see how the post war gonna shave up.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 10: You've been waiting for, that since the last war.
Speaker 3: When I listen, Honey, I throw out of a little criz at Valentine like this, Get your upset?
Speaker 10: Why I'm shamed to go out of the house.
Speaker 3: Well, now, listen, I gonna find out who sent me that Valentine.
Speaker 4: And I go knock their block off.
Speaker 3: Now look here, look, look, look here will him on large hall stationary mystic.
Speaker 4: Knights of the Sea. So it must be one of them brothers down there.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can trace it through the printing in the signature and the printing on the envelope.
Speaker 4: Listen, I go in the other room, get my.
Speaker 3: Overcoat, and I gonna trail this guy right away.
Speaker 10: Okay, George, Well that Valentine's cern the guy on the old George's skin. I hope it'll make him go out from here and.
Speaker 1: Get himself a job. I wonder what he said if he.
Speaker 10: Knows that I was the one that sent.
Speaker 5: George.
Speaker 10: Did you find your coat?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it here and and I'm on my way down now to find out who the person is that sent me that in Southern Valentine. Oh you in yeah, and listen. I don't want you to get all worked up about the thing neither, honey. Now I tell you something. I've been analyzing the printing on the envelope and I done come to one conclusion.
Speaker 4: What's that it was ripped by yuh idiots.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to the lodge hall and hear the Mystic Knights of the Sea Quartet sing Evelina Volna?
Speaker 7: Word you ever take a sign to that?
Speaker 2: Avolina?
Speaker 7: At you bothered by the Bible? Next me tell me how long you're gonna keep the line in the day?
Speaker 2: Nor you reckon?
Speaker 3: It's wrong? I thing with April this way, Volna, would you feel a little mind to me?
Speaker 2: So way?
Speaker 4: Where they are this time? The food is fine?
Speaker 7: But what's the use of smelling lot a melony?
Speaker 4: Avolina? So gab is my lawyer.
Speaker 3: I want you to sue the fella that sent me this insulting Valentine if I can find.
Speaker 1: Him that the cap say it is a calm down first thing. I gotta do this, find out if you've got a case if you've got a case.
Speaker 4: Sure, I got a kids.
Speaker 3: Just look at the fact my way was mad with me for not working anyway, then the Valentine. Come now, if I don't get up enough energy to go and go to work, she gonna beat my head off.
Speaker 6: Oh wait a minute, cant faced man, Maybe you have got a case.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have, yes, indeeded, not that I reconsider this.
Speaker 6: This comes up the demand parw commission, demand, Parle commission.
Speaker 4: Demand, Paul commission. How you figured that?
Speaker 5: Well, if you don't get up some power and go to work like a man, your wife gonna put you out of commission.
Speaker 1: That's man, par commission to five me had it?
Speaker 4: Now look at your gaby.
Speaker 3: I know it's one of the large brother sent for the thing, but the pools I can't find over which one done it?
Speaker 4: Can I see the whole lodge that's what?
Speaker 1: Oh no, indeed, not the whole lodge.
Speaker 6: Not the lodge, just the brother descended, and we gotta find out who that is.
Speaker 1: Now, let me see the Valentine. Let me see it. Maybe we can have lize it.
Speaker 6: Yes, indeed, yeah, just gaber take a look at it.
Speaker 4: You ain't read it, Jude, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me read Let me read it.
Speaker 9: M m m.
Speaker 2: They showing know you don't it.
Speaker 1: Now, let me sign the paper to paper. Yeah, it looks like count of people. That's made up from Canada and the Canadian paper mills. That's a leave, that's a lead made up in Canada tills.
Speaker 6: Huh, Kingfish. Now you gotta go to Canada, to the paper mills, to the paper.
Speaker 5: Mills, find out what's stores in the United States, saying I sold this kind of paper too.
Speaker 3: It's kind of paper.
Speaker 6: All we really closing in now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we're getting someplace. What's the next step.
Speaker 5: When you get to Canada, they'll tell you today they'll sold it in every state in Union, every state.
Speaker 6: So the next step is forget Canada and try some other method.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but as long as we getting no place, let's keep it local.
Speaker 4: Gavin. Yeah, I want to ask you one question. I want you to answer the straight.
Speaker 1: Did you send me that Valentine calling me a laser?
Speaker 4: No good, worthless bum.
Speaker 7: He sends you that.
Speaker 1: I didn't send a Kingfish.
Speaker 6: I will send a cause I'm gonna send you a Valentine.
Speaker 4: I'd write you a sweep one.
Speaker 6: Yes, and need a sweep one?
Speaker 4: Well, why didn't you send me one done Gabbett?
Speaker 6: Because I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with the word stupid?
Speaker 1: What'd you want to send me about? Kingfish?
Speaker 4: Sit down and the brown look me and die?
Speaker 1: What's the matter?
Speaker 4: I had some trouble.
Speaker 1: Something happened to that law of average no and.
Speaker 4: The look me and die.
Speaker 3: Somebody's send me a Valentine saying it is a lazy, no good, worthless bumb You done it?
Speaker 1: I didn't you did it? I didn't you did? I did you did? Shows The monotonous conversation we got here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't put two and two together at you, but I knows that you was a lazy, no good, worthless bum But I ain't sent it to you as no Valentine.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be that crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I gonna find out who sent the thing. You sure you didn't send it?
Speaker 1: Listen, Kingfish, I didn't send it.
Speaker 4: Who you think done it?
Speaker 1: Well? Somebody with no brain?
Speaker 3: Who would send me a Valentine to my house and make my wife hit the ceiling by telling you? My wife now and she doesn't see that thing? Won't give me a minute's rest till.
Speaker 4: I get a job. Who would have done a thing like that.
Speaker 3: Well, you look for somebody that ain't got no brains, some dumb clump, somebody that don't know they is alive, some stupid guy.
Speaker 4: Hell, everybody, there's.
Speaker 1: Your man, Lightning.
Speaker 4: Come here, yeah, sit down like a uh lightning. You was trapped now.
Speaker 3: One of the brothers sent me a Valentine's saying it does are lazy, no good, worthless bump. Uh that sure was nice something to remember you lissen Enlightening. Valentine's Day has got you in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: You know it now? I admitted, I s I.
Speaker 4: Admitt a got me in trouble. You see, I forgot to send my wife of Valentine.
Speaker 1: Well did you send the kingfish one?
Speaker 4: Uh no, it' sir Lightning. Take that pen out of that potato do on the desk and dip it into ink.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I see what you're doing. You got him cornered.
Speaker 3: Uh, here's a piece of paper, ayaza, this will tell the story a lightning.
Speaker 1: I uh oh, this is good as fingerprints.
Speaker 9: You know that. Oh?
Speaker 1: I know what I was going. Trap it or show you got him?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: Why you are men to do lightning?
Speaker 1: I want you to print your name on that piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Printed aaza my name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: Lightning uh?
Speaker 7: Light Uh? How do you spell that? Oh?
Speaker 6: With Rinso in your tub or washer, you'll find wash day lots easier. And why those.
Speaker 5: Soapy rich Rinso SuDS get out stubborn dirt fast, No bag breaking rubbing or scrubbing, not with rinsole. Just as little as a ten minute soak, then a few quick finger rubs on extra dirty places, and rinse. And if you're lucky enough to have a washer, it takes as little as a five minute run per load. So much quicker, you said it, And ladies want to wash you. Turn out your white table linens, men's shirts, sheets and pillow slips all come dazzling rinso white. You know your loveliest washabill colors, pretty printed house dresses and aprons blouses all come safely rin so bright.
Speaker 4: That's air.
Speaker 5: Yes, you'll get a wash that any woman would be mighty proud to hang out on the line.
Speaker 4: A honey of a wash, a dream of a wash.
Speaker 5: And Rinso's economical too, because those peppy, soapy rich SuDS are long lasting. Try rinsol next wash day.
Speaker 9: Anything Jay.
Speaker 2: Didn't see, Uh, Shorty, I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 8: Oh hello, can Frisy, what's the matter?
Speaker 3: Did you send me a Valentine A Valentine?
Speaker 1: Answer me?
Speaker 4: Did you send me what?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't saying you were Valentine, But I would. I want to send you I never heard of that. Nobody say you see it seems silly for me to say that saying a Valentine to say what want?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't know you can't. I look here, shorty, look at it. I mean a comic Valentine.
Speaker 3: Some brother sent me a insultant one, calling me a laser no good, worthless bum.
Speaker 4: And I thought maybe it was you.
Speaker 10: I know it well it was me.
Speaker 4: But I but I don't blame you for being married.
Speaker 8: I know why Valentine's At Valentine's Day, fella likes to get a Valentine's that says nice things about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, short You.
Speaker 8: Know something, can't I neally got a Valentine's this year? Tell me that IPS have some rheumatic and one of the most.
Speaker 4: Attractive man What do you mean you know that? God one trust me ten cents more than I wanted to stand.
Speaker 3: I look here, sending yourself a card. Hunh that's one way to get a nice one.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the best way.
Speaker 8: You want to see the beauty I got for myself on my birthday.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 9: But it's surprised, you know.
Speaker 1: I I sent myself a pres.
Speaker 4: A present too, A present. Huh that's nice.
Speaker 1: No, it was I didn't get what I was hoping for.
Speaker 3: And I never mind this stuff more than my kids. It ain't only getting the insultant Valentine that I'm mad at. It's the misery that's caused me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the misery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fella calling me a.
Speaker 1: Bum agreed with my wife's opinion of me.
Speaker 3: Now she mad and ready to walk out on me. What would you call a fella like that who would make my way wanna leave me?
Speaker 1: Uh? He's a pal.
Speaker 4: Hell nothing. I love my way, shorty.
Speaker 3: I gotta find out the fella that send me that Valentine or I ain't gonna see.
Speaker 4: But wink till I find him.
Speaker 8: Guy said, Guy's gonna be tough on you, kingfreg I remember one time we when something was bothering me.
Speaker 4: I I I I didn't sleep for four days.
Speaker 2: Four days.
Speaker 4: You must have been exhausted.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they even been wasted if I hadn't slept nights.
Speaker 3: Ah well, since, since since you ain't the one to send to Valentine, Shorty, I gotta get going and catch the fella.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you freaking I'm doing it, King freed or like a.
Speaker 1: Real detective, Shorty.
Speaker 3: Finger Prints, handwriting and everything else. I done already gotten a book about Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gonna use the exact same methods that he done.
Speaker 1: You then you want to catch him, all right?
Speaker 8: Because Sherlock Holmy, she was a great detective. He's the most finger to detective that they never keys, that they quit in. Sherlock Holmes, he's about the best. He's a I like Dick Tracy, and I tell you.
Speaker 4: That I was at the end of my rope then off.
Speaker 3: For two days, I've been trying to nab the follow that sent me to Valentine.
Speaker 4: And I just can't find the big bump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what about that book on Sherlock Holmes? You're done bought? Didn't that help you?
Speaker 4: Gnawed and lost faith in the man?
Speaker 1: How come?
Speaker 3: Well, seems the moves of the workers done in Scotland. Yard man can't afford the office. He ain't got no business working in the yard.
Speaker 4: I don't want nobody like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you one hundred percent, King Fish. What you're gonna do now ya?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what I can do if I don't find a fella that sent me to Valentine and make him admitted to my wave that it was just a joke. She ain't gonna never respect me no more, and that Valentine got her believing that nobody would have me working for him. Yeah, you was in a mess, all right, Kingfish. You ain't never gonna get Sapphire to respect you no more. Yeah, And that really hurt, man, because I love that woman. The only thing that can save me now is a miracle, and unless just pray that something happens.
Speaker 1: Well, Kingfish, I really rooting for you.
Speaker 4: Good morning, honey.
Speaker 10: Why George, what are you doing up at nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you, honey, just have to show you that I am as lazy as you think I a. By the way, I ain't been able to find that idiot who sent me to Valentine.
Speaker 4: But believe me, whoever he is, he don't know the real me. That Valentine ain't the opinion of my friends.
Speaker 10: I'm sure it ain't.
Speaker 7: George.
Speaker 10: A letter come to you this morning and I opened it, and George, I was so wrong about everything I said about.
Speaker 1: Oh oh we whitman now we w Oh what a lot of you don't over now.
Speaker 10: Honey, Now I'll read it to you, honey. It's from the Johnson Lumber Company. It says, dear mister Stevens, your name has been submitted to us as a man capable of handing our sales department, and we would like to have you represent us. Please call upon us at your convenience, Very truly, yours, the Johnson Lumber Company.
Speaker 1: Oh, George, I'm so proud of we.
Speaker 4: Well, we're wima.
Speaker 2: Let me see that.
Speaker 1: H're not kind of proud of myself here, No, let me let me see it done.
Speaker 10: Let me make sure it is George see from the Johnson Lumber Company.
Speaker 4: Oh that's griz mm hm.
Speaker 10: It sounds like a big company. Yeah, and they gonna put you in charge of the whole sales department.
Speaker 1: Oh, honey, that is great. I s you're glad the rhythma does sing here?
Speaker 3: Oh oh uh, that's sure your huntery now you see there, Uh, don't you have respect for me?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 7: Oh darling?
Speaker 10: How can you even ask? Come sit down a minute, George?
Speaker 4: Will you uh what you mean?
Speaker 1: Just sit right here?
Speaker 10: You remember we used to have a little talk together now and then, and we called it a truth party.
Speaker 4: They're truth for all of 'em.
Speaker 10: No, we used to talk for five minutes and we both tell each other the truth and only the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember them five minute truth bought it.
Speaker 10: Let's have one now, George. I got something to tell you. Things turned out so good.
Speaker 1: I just got to tell you.
Speaker 4: Okay, unless shake hands on right now?
Speaker 10: Listen, George, you know the valentine you got that you said must have been rolled by an idiot?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I'm the idiot.
Speaker 4: What you sent a south far? How could you.
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 4: Hold everything now, George.
Speaker 10: You remember that's one of the things we promise each other we would never get mad during one of these truth parties.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's right, we can't get mad. Well, and that kids, how I got something to tell you?
Speaker 1: Well, what is the dollar?
Speaker 4: You know that letter I just got from the Johnson lumber gum?
Speaker 2: Well lot of Johnson lumber. Come don.
Speaker 4: Amos.
Speaker 6: Andy will be back in just a moment.
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am our.
Speaker 5: Rensol wash is something to whistle and ring bells about Rinsol for a wash.
Speaker 9: That's why as it can be.
Speaker 4: Rinsol pie f R I G H T. Yes, Rinsol keeps.
Speaker 9: Your collars right.
Speaker 4: Get our part or grase advice.
Speaker 1: You can't go wrong Rinso what.
Speaker 4: Rinsol put?
Speaker 7: Have me little washed? This song?
Speaker 5: Use Rensol for a Rinsol whitewash with ease, a Rinsol bright wash with safety.
Speaker 6: And now here are amoson Andy?
Speaker 1: What is these truth parties? You talk about kingfish Well for five minutes, Me and my wife tells each other the truth and neither one of us is.
Speaker 4: Allowed to get mad.
Speaker 1: Well when you have this five minute truth body.
Speaker 4: We started exactly at twelve o'clock noon to day.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great. How'd you come out at twelve six? You smacked me with a vase.
Speaker 5: Proboy with us again next Friday evening at the same time when the makers of Rinso will again present the emoson Andy show. This program is broadcast to our armed forces all over the world. This is Harlow Wilcox saying good night to all of you from all of us and reminding you that the letters you send to your serviceman overseas are your only way of bridging the miles between you. He looks forward to those letters, and when there's no mail from home, he's blue and home seems far away now. He'd much rather have short, frequent letters than the long letters that come few and far between. Don't put off writing right often, short, cheerful V mail letters. There's plenty of room on a v mail form for two hundred handwritten words or five hundred type written words. You can pack those words with long form news about family and friends, about familiar places and familiar things. And V mail is make your letters overseas frequent.
Speaker 4: Send them.
Speaker 6: V mail the surest form of overseas male.
Speaker 5: It's mild and gentle, yet it gets you extra clean. That's Life Boy. A daily bath with Life Boy gives you all overlasting protection against the old. Just hop into a Life Boy bath and you can be sure that you'll get protection that blasts. Yes, it's well to be extra clean, Life Boy clean. Remember, Life Boy is the only soap especially made to stop
Speaker 6: This is the National Broadcasting Company