Speaker 1: Uh, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me.
Speaker 2: I'm Stephanie Wilder Taylor. I'm here with Cecily Nobler. We take this rule seriously, no joke.
Speaker 1: No earth, Earth can be quaking, fires can be firing. Honestly, for real, We're just gonna go right through. We're gonna do it. We'll never stop, whether you like it or not. And it seems like you don't if you're if you're sitting there right now, going please stop. No, you hate it, We hate Bravo. We don't come here for this all that. Yeah, we can, we see and hear that, but we're complete ass. So we started The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and we're gonna Our question, though, is why so, why is it so bad? What's going what's gone wrong? Like our podcast about it is going to be good, but the show itself, what's happening, what's going on? It's just it's sort of similar to The Bachelor, although you and I have very different Stephanie and I agree sort of against the world and the Bachelor. We actually think it's a pretty good season and we like Grant. We think they were going in the right direction. Even though it's antiquated. I think the housewives maybe it's just it's aged out. The older people that it's supposed to be sort of connecting to are kind of just like worried about like you know, heart pressure, blood pressure medication, and like, you what gen Z is really into this, Like what is this? It's maybe that maybe I don't want to say that the women are too old, but because I don't like it when they do reboots and it's all twenty somethings either, I think the sweet spot is like thirties and early forties for the women on the show. And I don't know, I don't know, it just doesn't Maybe it's just this season. Maybe it's just Beverly Hills. Something is off for It's definitely weird that Bows is like a young gun on this yeah forty seven right, and we're like, oh, she's just a baby. She is just a little tiny tot.
Speaker 2: Except when it comes to her trying to have a baby, trying to have a baby, but then we're like, okay, you're not actually a baby, but compared to everybody else, she's a baby.
Speaker 1: And she was very underutilized in this episode. I mean, first off, that's the other thing. I'm going to make a big macro note. You know, this is what's so weird. This is what's so weird. Is it like the Okay, let me see how to put this. Like, you know, we always think the producers are pushing storylines or they are pushing storylines. The truth is there are storylines PK you know, like being outed as an alcoholic and like kind of a maybe a possibly nasty divorce coming for Dree that's huge. Mauricio and Kyle being split like huge, and the fact that they can barely I hate these expressions, especially with Kyle lean into these stories, makes me think either they're fake storyline, you know. I mean, we know they're really happening, but either everybody's cool with it and they're just like, okay, yeah, I use it for TV, or they're both being so like protective of their storylines that we just don't get enough of it, Like to have the whole storyline to be like Garcel like gossiping about Kyle and Mauricio. It's like, no show us ma Racio, give us Mauricio. We don't care what Garcel has to say about this, Like not her fault, but it's just bad TV. Thank you. That's all that was my rant.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I agree with it one thousand percent, which is going to come up in this episode because I say one hundred percent a lot, and that's going to be made fun of in this episode, and I was like, I felt very attacked and called out, but I decided that I too was going to go with one thousand percent from now on, I just.
Speaker 1: Change it to ninety percent. And then it just has to always lead to a bigger discussion where you're like, oh, what's the other ten percent? I'm going to push ten percent on pushing back, But I have no pushback because I really do agree one thousand percent. What I found very annoying, which you're saying not really her fault, but these other women they're basing their storylines on gossiping about the other people exactly. It's not being very nice about it. Not even now. I've been protective of Durreit this whole season, but like, you know, she's had her shit with Kyle, but don't say to Kyle's face that you care and then talk shit about her behind her back, Like that's not cool.
Speaker 2: We can see you, Doria. Yeah, we see all of you on TV. At least Durrett's trying to mask it a little bit as caring. Sutton is just a gossiping bitch. And I'm sorry, I don't understand the people that love Sutton. I don't get it. She's so mean, She has zero empathy.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with her.
Speaker 2: And when she talks about people, it's just she's just out for blood about everybody, agreed.
Speaker 1: I mean, she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't do it to Garcel, but I bet you she would if she were talking to somebody else. But she doesn't really do scenes with other people that Garcel's not there, right, excellent point, So true, very true. They're just it's just gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But before we get into it, let us talk about our fabulous sponsors for our show. Number one Pair Eyewear. Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if I could make it even any clear how much I love these eyeglass frames. They are my favorite that I've ever had, and I've had glasses since I was two. Pair Eyewear has so many different types of frames you can choose. They all look great, and it's really cool because on their website you can try you upload a picture of your face and you can try on virtual pairs to see what works. I did that. I got the Larkin and they're perfect for me. Stephanie got two different other pairs.
Speaker 2: I think I've had the Kirby in pink for years and I in fact I've bought the same frame because I like it in different incarnations, like one for computer, one is for distance. And then I have another pair that are called the Drew which are black like thicker thicker frame and they're so cute.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of gorgeous and you can change the color. They have toppers and they just little magnets and if you want to have blue glasses that day, you got blue, you got red. Whatever you want. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: And they're very inexpensive. That's you're going to be by multiple pairs, so tell us how to get them.
Speaker 1: Upgrade how you see the world and how the world sees you. Go to pairiwear dot Com use code Rose for fifteen percent off your first pair, and support the show by mentioning Rose predicts that we sent you in your post checkout survey. That's pai R iwear dot Com code Rose. I'll be sorry Also we want to talk about HER, which is which is a really great weight loss program. And here's how it works.
Speaker 2: You submit an online intake form and a licensed medical provider will determine what plan is best for you and if prescribed, your program includes medication, ongoing care, and online support all at one low cost. So if you have trying, if you have been trying to get these GLP one medications, uh, here go search no more. Hers is going to make it super easy for you. So start your initial free online visit today at four hers dot com slash rose pricks. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash rose pricks for your personalized weight loss treatment options for Hers dot com slash rose pricks. HER's Weight Loss is not available everywhere. Compounded products are not FDA approved and verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required restrictions apply. We go via nozepic or not compounded. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase.
Speaker 1: All right, let's excellently Okay, So we start with the stupid little snippets of like okay, like oh I just wrote, uh, Maurice will be fucking that's a reminder. Macy will be fucking I guess we've got We've got Bow's and her daughter having Lemon grass is Garcela the model place goes business? Is she doing business with models like her son? My god? Before I even knew that it was her, they just show like the exterior of a model modeling buzzon, like, oh my god, we get it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your son is a model, Garcela, and you're so proud.
Speaker 1: Not real? I mean, like, is he you know, is he? Well, he was doing Sutton's runway show.
Speaker 2: I guess that's his first big hers was what like Calvin Klein and his is Sutton by Sutton.
Speaker 1: The fake thing, and I mean the kids, you know, we don't bring the kids into it. We love the kids. He seems like a very cute, nice guy. I'm glad he's glad he's finding his his place in this world. I guess at Sutton's modeling thing. But I'm liking Reba. I will say there's a little little screen time with Reba. She's really trying to make it. Sadly, spoiler a spoiler, the planes all get grounded so she can't make it, but she seemed to really want to. And I think we've all we've all done a wait, did we do a one eighty or a three sixty? We did a one eighty? Okay, I get so confused about that. I think she is trying.
Speaker 2: I feel sorry for her because I think Sutton is just absolutely a broken cup. She will never be pleased. Her mom can do so much for her, tell her over and over that she's loved, that she's proud of her. It will never be enough for Ston.
Speaker 1: I agree, I one hundred percent agree. Now we have Kyle and Kathy in the car, very serious for being very serious in the car, Kathy's out of her mind. She's being like super vague, like how are you? And Kyle obviously assumed. She means, like, you know, from the whole Mauricio thing in the tabloid, because.
Speaker 2: Why would you not assigns. I know that it's your sister talking.
Speaker 1: To you, but it's Kathy, so she should know that it could be anything. It could be did you get your girls? Scout? Could he's delivered to be anything? She's being so vague and so she's like, yeah, I mean, you know whatever, And then they're just like, well, where are you talking about? Maricio? Like what are you talking about? Yeah, yeah, this whole thing. Now, this was interesting though, So I had this thought while they were talking, I'm like, yeah, this whole this whole paparazzi thing, definitely, I'm with Sutton on this definitely was staged. But then they start to have a conversation. I think this is where Kathy's like, first off, Kathy's saying all the wrong things. She's like, we got to do a little digging as to who this little trolla is. And Kyle's like, I do not want to know. I don't want to know her name. I don't you know totally Ben Kyle or You're just like no, no, no, no, And Kathy doesn't get it. But then she's like, well, okay, we at least need to find out, like who who planted the story. She's like, we just need a couple of ringading things. So, Katy, they're all implying kind of from the beginning that this whole thing was a planted story, and now we're going to Are we going to find out who planted the story? I don't think so. I mean that's the whole storyline, that's all that. Even Matt it seems like yes, but we're not there we're not there. No, no, we're not there, but Kathy mentions it. She does knows you're right, maybe not yet, but she kind of implies something like, what do you how do you think this even happened? We'll come back to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Kyle at this point is telling us that she does. She found out about Moe's new girlfriend like everybody else did on tz TMZ Right, i'd like run into them in a restaurant, but nope, I saw it when the whole world saw this, and then her whole thing is just like is this going to change things? Like she's trying to accept it. I felt I felt kind of bad for Kyle in this episode. She's really trying. She was married to the guy for you know, twenty something years, and she's like, I mean it's weird, like he's you know, he's my kid's father.
Speaker 1: Is this going to be weird? Is is he not going to be allowed to be nice to me since he has like a girlfriend. So that was an interesting thing that she I agree with you on that. I just the whole thing. Sutton's kind of right, like paparazzi wasn't. Weren't they in like some small Atlanta or were they in Greece, they were let in Athens, maybe they were not in a place that most of the paparazzi there are going to know who the fuck Mauricio is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so either they're kind of try to imply that it's the girl that called the paparazzi, and Sudden was jumping on the fact that like, oh yeah, Kyle, Kyle probably called them. Kyle wanted it, Mauricio wanted it, like she just always gives, you know, Kyle bad intentions. She's just constantly throwing people under the bus. You're gonna hear a lot of me complaining about Sutton. That's fine, I'm with you. So then we have just that quick thing and then I'm just so annoyed by the Eric. Okay, we need to talk about Erica's new home because now we're going to go over there with her new like interior design, and I'm just going to say it more than once.
Speaker 1: I think it's awful. I think it's for it. It's giving dentist office in Palm Springs, but like a bad part of Palm Springs that like people forgot now where you're like, oh, we must like it's it's not good. It is overdone. I'm a fan of wallpaper, but like, relax, Martin Lawrence. Absolutely, I know we're making him happen. And I'm in every room in this house. The wallpaper is busier than the next room. It's palm trees. Every single room feels so overwhelming. It's it makes me physically uncomfortable. And I swear to you in almost every scene. So okay, So they drag.
Speaker 2: Erica's mom into this. So Erica's mom has to be a victim of the house tour, right, and she can barely contain. She's like, uh huh yeah. Every single time they show here's how it was before and here's the after, and every single time I was like, kind of like the before, yeah, the after, also knowing the wallpaper, but it's also cluttered. It's like, how many more fucking ottomans can you fit into the living room before You're like, I can't.
Speaker 1: There's nowhere for me to move in this room and so much gold and so it's very Burke Williams redesign, Like Burke Williams the Spa. It's a spa here. They like redesigned a room and it would look like it was very busy and like circular vlure puches with like bird wallpaper on the ceiling. You're like, everybody has to calm down. Now. I feel this is real good.
Speaker 2: I feel like they were going for an old Hollywood.
Speaker 1: They're going for palm springs, like a beechy palm springs thing, and it failed. And even that fails in my opinion. But like, okay, yeah, why we're.
Speaker 2: Subject because this guy Martin is trying to have a show with Eric I was produce saying, yes, totally that's happening, and I may watch it. I wrote, I won't watch the Martin Show, and I wrote, I will watch.
Speaker 1: I will I will watch any house like house design show.
Speaker 2: I don't like house design shows in the first place, but this one I really don't want to see.
Speaker 1: It's like, sometimes too much is too much. It's like obviously with you know, the two people that took over my hometown of Waco and kind of ruined Waco because what are their names, Chip and Joanna Gaines. They kind of ruined Waco because they they made they flipped all these houses and made them too much money people couldn't afford them. And then all the tax the home taxes went up in these old neighborhoods and people couldn't afford million dollar homes there. It was crazy, but they just took that. They did the same thing. They're like, these are old barn doors that we put on your bedroom. Like, how many barns did you ruin? Right? How many? But where's where are the cows and horses? Because it seems like they're all free now because you took all the barn doors off. Right. Anyway, too much is too much. Calm down. So now Kyle and Kathy are going to go get mammograms, which I think is a good thing to show on TV. I guess if we're trying to do a good thing. I like it. Yeah, I like it. And they admit.
Speaker 2: Kyle admits that she says her mom didn't get a mammogram for five years and then she turned out to have stage four cancer. So she's like, I really try to get my mammogram every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always. It always makes me nervous when I when they talk. And the thing is that they get to do the fancy one where they find out right away, not like the rest of us. Oh my god, it's probably easier to do it that way. I was literally going to tell.
Speaker 2: You that I just got a mammogram, uh literally like a week ago. I did get my results back kind of fast, but and I had to pay for an extra special way that they look at it.
Speaker 1: But it was nothing like that. It was a cattle call.
Speaker 2: There were a ton of people in the waiting room. Then they bring you in and they make you like change your clothes, and there's you know, it's like a whole thing. And I was like, I refuse to lock my clothes in that thing because last time they got locked in there. And then you wait and like people that came in way after you get called before, it's very frustrating. I was very jealous of their experience. That's what the money, little money will buy the Hiltons. So while they're hanging out, Kyle says she's complaining to Kathy and she's like, you know, I think Moe is probably kind of freaking out. The kids saw this pick, right, and Kathy does a mo impression. That's where I was like, yeah, So Kathy decides she's going to say one thousand percent from now on.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna I'm gonna me too. Yeah, same, I say, Kathy's our voice of reading. Here we are that that's the voice of reason. She's kind of being funny a little bit. She's everybody's sort of like treating Kyle with kid gloves. Here goes like, yeah, he has moved on. Like, do you think he's moved on? Yes, Kyle, I do. Kyle goes, I'm surprised that he hasn't called me though, and then Kathy says to camera, Well, I don't know if she says this too. I'm not sure. I think she says it to camera.
Speaker 2: She's like, Kyle, he's a single, grown man now, and when people are quiet, that tells you a lot.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: So that that's where Kyle's like, you know what, I'm going to take wife off my Instagram.
Speaker 1: That was sad because he'd taken it off. We find out later like he took off husband and father would imagined up.
Speaker 2: Like, I know you you separate from your wife, You're now dating a girl who wears like a completely see through full ass on display at an airport, and you're not a father anymore.
Speaker 1: I guess Yeah, No, I'm just hurrying. I'm free. I'm free and easy.
Speaker 2: I can date who I want. I don't have any kids, I have no ties.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm a little torn. I think wife and husband is a weird thing on your Insta bio when you're both Like, I think it's a weird wife. I'm a wife, I'm the wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm fine with taking that off. But I'm saying. The thing that bothers me is that he took off father. I know, because if I know it was weird kids and that was his thing, just take off husband. Then why can't you say you're like a dad.
Speaker 1: But daddy because that's what you are to a lot of you know, a lot of guys. Daddy zaddy for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Kathy says, which I found very interesting. She's like, yeah, we've heard rumors through the whole, through the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know they have issues because Mauricio and Rick have had issues since the beginning. So Kathy's loving this, I think, But I think so too. I don't like that either, Like that is not a sister to be like, Yeah, he's been cheating on her for years, we've all we all know about it. Yeah, she says all the wrong things. Yeah, she's like, but we've never seen a picture before. She's way too excited about this. Every fucking person on this show is way too excited about bad things befalling other people. Yes, I don't like it. Now Kyle is trying.
Speaker 2: So Kyle's like, I don't I don't really care who she is, and Kathy's all excited. She's like, yeah, she kind of reminds me of a remember the person that like he was fucking from like Dancing with the Stars, like the dancing Kyle's like, I don't want to talk about it, and that was when that's when Kathy's like, yeah, I don't think he could afford to orchestrate this whole thing, but I could find out.
Speaker 1: M hmm. That's when that's going on, and I want her to find out. But yeah, Kyle's like, stop, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about this, right, She's like, Oh, we're going to talk about it. Listen, Kathy, you're barely on the show. You're a friend of You don't even need a storyline. You don't have to throw your sister under the bus to have a storyline from a job you don't even need.
Speaker 1: Kathy does not need to be on this show. She's going to do that every time that's her, that's their dynamic. I wonder what Kim would do in this moment. Kim would do the same thing one hundred percent. She would use In fact, where is Kim are they? They don't. I know she's not on the season, but like they never talk about her because she recently got fifty one to fifty to remember how long ago was that though, because when we say recently, I wonder if it was like a year ago, it was probably during the time that they were filming this, so that that they didn't want to make they didn't want to mention it. No, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're probably neither one of them are really. I think Kyle is the one that helped, like got her back and treatment. I think Kyle is the one who picks up the pieces and Kathy's just like, whoop.
Speaker 1: Damn, Kim's gone crazy again. You're a yes. And Kyle, as we've talked about, needs to deal with her codependency because like she gets wrapped up in the control of it. She like gets off on it a little bit but then complains about it. Very interesting that dynamic of that family is madness. It really is. Okay, So Garcel and Sutton. I guess they go to there at Sutton's store. Which did you say a store? I'm sorry the madness of calling this a store. It looks like a it looks like an office. There's tables and chairs everywhere. Are people just sitting down to try on a T shirt? The fuck is going on at this store? I don't know. I was so confused by that. I don't understand what it is. Uh So she tells Garcel that the RIBA's flight was canceled, and my thought was, like, p J her why, I mean, Sutton has all the money. Oh, I've got the big wallet. I think my wallet's bigger than your wallet. Then get her on a fucking you're gonna let your mom just now at an airport for two days in a row. The first day she was there for like six hours, the second day thirteen hours. Your mom is in her fucking eighties. Such she could do a private jet for like eighty grand I'm not kidding, like under one thousand a month from her husband.
Speaker 2: And then you know, she claims that she's doing so many other things, which she's not, but like.
Speaker 1: Fly your mom out here, right? And also the show could have helped it would have been part of the show of having Riba there. It was her whole storyline, so like, fucking get her there? That made no sense, And I noee called her out on that either when she kept I mean, she makes such a big deal about her mom not coming that, like what, you're so rich.
Speaker 2: Why didn't somebody go? Why didn't you fly your mom out? Why didn't somebody else ask her that?
Speaker 1: Then she says this, they're talking about the event, the stupid fashion show, and she's like, I just want everybody to feel welcome at the fashion show. Shit on bat Durie, Well you just in one sentence you just contradicted yourself. You want everyone to feel welcome. But should I invite dre So they decide. Garcel's like, we'll just do it on a group chat, so then you don't have to do an individual and she's like, oh yes, a group text. Okay, yes, she's such a bitch, like you were gonna not invite Durit to like the big event, right, not that she wants to go, if I may speak for her, but okay, fine, she's part of the show, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I agree? And then also Sutton again she's like.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about Kyle and Mauricio in that, and she's too young for him.
Speaker 2: Why do you need to talk about her? Why do you need to talk about Kyle with all your friends? Why do you need to take every opportunity? I was just thinking, and look at I know Kyle apologist. I'm not here to stick up for Kyle. But if I was Kyle, I would be really fucking pissed watching this back.
Speaker 1: She will be, she will imagine, Yeah, would be like, these are my supposed friends taking every opportunity to rehash my husband's infidelities with another friend. So shitty, and all of a sudden, who used to be so I'm so demure, like I'm so sensitive, I just cry easily, be careful with me now all of a sudden, she's tough love friend. First of all, I don't like I don't like tough love friend anyway, and I certainly don't want it to be Sutton like that is not but she's just like she needs to get it together. Oh okay, Sutton also tough love friend.
Speaker 2: Not talking to you, though, to loving you to other people, basically talking about what you should be doing and how you should be acting and how you should.
Speaker 1: Be feeling exactly. It's just it's just awful all around, and they're gross and there's more to come on that.
Speaker 2: And then she's and then she's so gross where she's like I think Kyle's been hoping for some moment where most says, oh, this is a mistake, and he's coming back.
Speaker 1: So it's not happening, Kyle.
Speaker 2: I hope you could see through him now and that they can handle this like adults with attorneys.
Speaker 1: That's how adults do it. We get it. So then if we're not already annoyed, we go back to Erica and her mom drinking Champs and like, as I said, they drink Williams Day drinking in the Burke Williams inspired cabana.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm going to sell out Day drinking now every time I see it, because this is like this woman is probably in her eighties, if not like ninety Ericause they're all like, why are they just always drinking? Maybe I'm just personally triggered as somebody who doesn't drink but like to watch it is like every scene they're having drinks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have a certain I have a group of friends that like it's all, it's always Mimosa's mostly you know some of my guy friends, you know, after eleven. Yeah, we're we're at the pool. Like it's a lot of day drinking. There's no like different. I think that's just what people. I think you're noticing it because you don't, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I'm noticing it more on Real Housewives because I don't because I have I've don't for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wells sixteen years. So like, I think this is excessive. Maybe I don't think everybody does that. I mean just because her mom is there. My group does, but not always. But yeah, like if it's a pool day, but I guess that's a little different than just mom coming over to have a scene. That doesn't have to be right.
Speaker 2: Why do they have to be drinking during the day when they've bought anyway?
Speaker 1: Okay, go on, well this is gonna written. Okay, if we already sound mad enough, I was getting so mad. The mom brings up Tom and she's like, you're so brave, You're so brave for everything everybody I didn't know, And Erica is like, I know, Erics, like, I know you're worried for me, No, nobody was worried for you, Erica. We were worried still, and we continued to be worried for the victims that never got paid. So then we do flashbacks to her. She's like, I was so proud of you when you got that Porsche. And then they show like a news story of how like Tom may have because the trial's coming up. I don't know if you find that out here, but his big trial, and she she's going to get in some trouble, I think, because it says that most like twenty five million of other clients' money was used for Erica Jane's entertainment career, and then it shows her buying a portion getting her place redone. Yeah, yeah, she sucks. I think I just forgot she sucks. She's she's very pretty. She's very pretty, and sometimes I get confused. I'm like, that's such cool that she can pull her hair back like that. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then I get confused that she's just kind of a monster. Oh yeah, oh yeah, several people on the show are monsters.
Speaker 1: I know. I just okay, so that all happened.
Speaker 2: I then know if I ever want to watch another season of this, I want to I'm been with you out, but I just don't know if I care about these people we need. You know, what was better is actually at this point, Orange County, Orange Country better. I'll I would take Shannon's storyline, Shannon Victim over over this.
Speaker 1: At least Shannon allowed her storyline to be told, right, she hated it and it was a nightmare for her, but like, you know, at least it was real. This is all just crazy, Like they're so overly aware of their stories and so they're all curating and I'm sure we all would too, but like it's exhausting watching them try to do, especially Erica. But okay, so.
Speaker 2: Dereat and I now I'm gonna say something nasty about dread and it's also about alcohol, okay, if dreat is so everything that focused on. Deite has been calling out people's drinking. She loves to call out Sutton's drinking.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But yet there is not a scene that goes by with Deite where she's not ordering gin velvetere isn't belvitere as gin, right.
Speaker 1: I think so? Or vodka?
Speaker 2: I think you okay, I think it is. She's ordering alcohol in every scene, hard liquor.
Speaker 1: And she has no self.
Speaker 2: Consciousness about the fact that, like, she's ordering hard alcohol, like not wine, not champagne, like hard alcohol in every single even in scenes where other people are not ordering a drink, even when Eric is like, I'm just gonna have water, or Garcel's not drinking or whatever, always ordering a drink. How comes she's not taken a scene off of ordering a drink. If she's so focused on other people's drinking, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, it's very strange. I've said this before. I think there's an issue with her too. I think there was. It was easier with PK because he was the real quote unquote drunk, so she could just be a little bit drunk but still be controlling about him. But that's what I think. That's what I think went down there. And I have to also say, while we're getting riled, this lunch with Garcel is so awkward to me because, oh my god, I wrote this is what I wrote, so awkward. Oh my god, it's so well, see, if we have the same brain, Arcell's just so mean to her, and I know, listen, I know she doesn't like her, and I know that they have to do scenes, but it was just so like I wrote down, I'm sure you said the exact same thing. Durite's like, wow, I'm just I can't believe we're having lunch and I just wrote, girl, she is contractually obligated yep to have lunch with you. And she makes it very everything's an eye roll. She looks at her like she's seven. Oh she won't hug her, No, she's and then she's not feeling well and it's like, no, you're feeling fine, drinking, Yeah, you're fine, you're drinking, you're out at lunch, you have no, you don't sound congested in the least, but you won't hug her, and she blames it.
Speaker 2: Was like, well, yeah, I can't. I can't hug you. I'm not feeling well.
Speaker 1: She's just terrible to her and she blames her for the sudden thing and Durid's like what, like what, Well, first off, I guess they have to have the conversation about Kyle that I think does that come first?
Speaker 2: Where they're out the conversation for her first, Garcel tells us, and I just found this to be so condescending. She's like, yeah, when Dured approached me at Bose's wellness, retreat. First of all, it wasn't a wellness retreat. It was hiring some hot guys to rub you in the backyard. That's not a retreat. That was so overplayed. Like her wellness retreat, she was like she was willing to take accountability. So I decided I'll try it once more. I have to get paid. How about the fact that you have many times now Insinuwa that Dree planned to have her house robbed like it was. It's really gross. I'm shocked that, dear, You've never she's never apologized for that. You've never seen Garcel be like, you know what, I'm kind of sorry. That was pretty crass of me to say that, even if it turns out to be true. What a gross thing for me to say, like right.
Speaker 1: And even to imply, even if she doesn't want to say that, even if she wants to say, you know, I'm sorry I said that because it implied you and I really meant Piku either way. That sucks, But like at least something like I don't mean you. I don't think you did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if Deurite implies anything about anybody else, Garcel is so mad hates to eat for it. Right, So I was really enough about that.
Speaker 1: This is also where they bring up Okay, So they start talking shit and they're like, yeah, it's all crazy, the Mauricio thing, and they're like, do you think that's why Kyle like showed up at her friend Morgan's concert. So now they're dragging Kyle again, and Durte's doing it too, like.
Speaker 2: Yeahs whole thing is that she just she and she's done it what like ten times already. She just wants to be like, Kyle, you're gay, which she has said. She's like, if you want to come out or whatever, you can, We're we're fine with it. Kyle's like, no, thanks, don't feel like coming out on camera, and Garcel's like okay, but like you know, I mean, we should be able to talk about Morgan.
Speaker 1: We should be able to talk about Morgan.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's just at Morgan's concert standing off to the side, Like what does that mean It's gonna make a joke about how.
Speaker 1: Young Morgan is, Like, but the kids are off limits. She's not that young. She is young for Kyle though, Yeah, it doesn't matter anymore. I guess. Yes. Yeah, they're being assholes though, and I think I really felt like Durit was like, you know, you need to protect especially against Garcel. Don't side with Garcel against Kyle. You need to make I mean, I know Durit and Kyle have their shit, so I guess that makes sense. But Dury needs to start, like, she needs to start putting her team together. She's got to get friends. She needs more than Bose. So if she knows it's not going to be Garcel, which it does seem, she gets it at the end of this thing. She's like, yeah, that's not my friend. I get it. She's not my friend. Then make it be Kyle. Get Kyle back. But you got to do something. Yeah, So Garcela says to camera, because she's always just being sneaky, she's like, yeah, I think that most saw the writing on the wall with Kyle, Kyle and Morgan. Morgan, yes, says Kyle's a big old bull Dyke. You know, Yes, Kyle is just a big, big lesbian. So I bet you Moe just saw that Kyle was going to go off and lesbian. Yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: Moe was probably like, well, I may as well have my fun, Like this is a lot of leaps Garcel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she's not, and then after all that, then she's she says, so, what's your beef with Sutton? Oh my god, I just stop and dark goes my beef.
Speaker 2: She's like, I think you have very rose colored glasses when it comes to Sutton, like did you not think she was to me at Cavi r Caspia And then garcel goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty mean. It was. It was cruel. So Dreik goes, well, I think maybe saying something at the time yet would have been good yep, but she won't never would no. So then Garcela goes, well, where do we go from here? I wasn't sure if she meant like with our friendship, but she meant where do we go from here? Like, where do you go from here? With Sutton?
Speaker 2: Even though you just said that Sutton was being cruel, it's all still on Durree. Sodre goes well, I got the invite for her fashion show, and then then this was actually cute, right when Garcela goes, okay, well, I'm glad you're going if she gave you a Kelly, then would you guys like be okay? And Dreik goes absolutely, it would be over and done with in a second.
Speaker 1: That was cute. I just wish those two could be friends, because those two are not crazy people, So why aren't they friends? Why does Carcel hate her so much? I know one whispers and on Reddit people kind of go back and remember why people didn't like to read.
Speaker 2: I can't all about microaggressions, but I don't remember what they were at this point.
Speaker 1: But Garcel has microaggressions then against Deret, So I don't know what to say, you know, yeah, like they all seem to whatever, but yeah, I do remember those mine, and they were dre was ridiculous. She's like, I love all people. I have brown people that work for me. Durit did say that in Garcel's presence, So guess what.
Speaker 2: Sutton also said, I don't see color and double fucking down on it to Crystal.
Speaker 1: I had a Chinese. I had a Chinese in my she's I mean, she's they're both. They both are so stupid.
Speaker 2: Even when Crystal was like, please don't tell me that you're the I don't see color girl, Please don't please, and she.
Speaker 1: Was like, I don't see color. I don't understand how that's not a microaggression.
Speaker 2: It is what it is they're already and the difference is perfectly fine with Garcel. But she just doesn't like Dereitt. Why can't you just admit I just don't like her.
Speaker 1: She just doesn't and that's at reasons. Yeah, she has her reasons. Whatever, whatever, I don't like so now Tilly. So there, I got it. Speaking of which, now it's Sutton's big day, her big dumb fashion show day, and Jennifer Tilly shows up all cry just wrote She's just crazy. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna say something even bigger because we're so riled up today. A Ave is literally the worst person I've ever seen on television. He is the worst combo Okay, models, okay, models, get ready? Oh come on now, let's go models and making fun of some of them. He's a combination of moron an asshole. It is the worst combination you could ever put together. He's not only a dummy and annoying and like like, oh my god, but he's mean when he gets any kind of power. Yes, I do not want him on the show. I'm sorry. Maybe he's a great guy and he's doing a little bit, but it's not funny. It has to stop. Thank you, Thank you. So the models practice walking around, including Jayden Garcel's kid. Is it Jaden or she always says Jade? Is it Jayden? His full name is Jayden Jade. Yeah, he's practicing very serious face. He has a Ramona face. He's got on Ramona eyes. He's walking that runway. Oh my god, what do we get to that? I have something to say about that?
Speaker 2: But yeah, then we find out that Sutton wanted Jennifer Tilly to walk in the show, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't think she understaid then that I'm a celebrity. I don't have something for you. I just I just walk.
Speaker 2: In shows when I usually just don't have to do rehearsing.
Speaker 1: They just throw me in at the last minute. I'll say, I'm a celebrity, I have I have a Jennifer Tilly for you. I did. I did what I said I was going to do. Do you want me to play it for you? Sure? I got our friend Dunkleman. You guys all know Dunkleman from American Idol. I had him do a couple of line readings as Tilly. Would you like it? Yes, let's hear. I don't know it's gonna sound it's gonna take a minute to get a second to get used to. But there's this is only a minute or so. Get ready, we go clerky. We need to take the money from the mob takes over a million. I have a shut live really big. That's it. Thank you, Brian. We appreciate that. So she's like, I don't even know what sustainable fashion is, and then she's about to say, but they cut it off. She goes, don't use that, and then they cut off use that. Like she's about she's telling production not to use that because she's embarrassed. It looks bad, but they use it anyway. That was amazing. Bo bravo, don't use that. I'm very smart and I'm very concerned about the environment. Okay, So now everybody's glaming up and nobody cares, right, nobody cares, Like all the Garcel's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm so nervous. I'm really excited, but I'm so nervous because it's Jaden's first show being a.
Speaker 1: Model, model, model model. He's a model business mama mamader so much I was I was wanting to come back to my house to get ready for the show, but now I wish i'd stayed at the hotel. She's panicking. Her daughter, Porter, who's adorable, is like having to bear all this. She's like, Okay, everything's fine, Riba. We find out she absolutely couldn't make it, but spent thirteen hours at the airport. That poor woman, that's right right to make it past this year. But Sutton does.
Speaker 2: Not give a fuck that this old woman was at an airport for thirteen hours. She's like, you know what, I'm glad she was at the airport for thirteen hours because that just shows I'm so happy about that, because that just proves that.
Speaker 1: She's proud of me. It proves it. Then on the thing, she's like, you're proud of You're proud of me, mom, and you have loved it, I think, And the mom's like, I don't think I would have loved it, but I do enjoy your success. That's the best she could do is I've enjoyed your success. And she's like, oh, MoMA, I'm so moved that you said that, even though she literally just said yeah, I would have hated it. It's so stupid. The whole thing's so stupid, and RIBA's RIBA's our voice of reason. Kathy Hilton and Reba are our stars.
Speaker 2: Except that Reba's no longer standing up to Sutton. I think RIBA's just like, Okay, I understand the assignment. At this point, I gotta I gotta pretend that like, Sutton's great and that it's for me. The whole time, I've just been holding out on her. Okay, I love you, Sutton.
Speaker 1: Mama, she follows it, she loves me, she likes and Mama, you would have seen my backless outfit. And she's like, as long as it's not frontless. And everybody's like, how Riba? Oh crazy? Family is so crazy, and then it gets even worse. This is my least favorite. What's next is my least favorite part of the whole episode. And we've been pretty pissed the whole episode. Yeah, so they're going more glam and whatever, and they're going to the stupid fake fashion show and Kyle arrives and someone tries to talk to her and she's like, I'm not talking to the press. She's like, I just want to do it. I won't do it. They're They're all they're going to want to do is ask me, like, what's going on with Mo? What's going on? With MO and I'm just I refuse. I mean, that's fair, that's fine, But the way she says it to her publicist and like a press person, I'm not talking to press. You are not Angelina Jolie. You need to take it down. Even Angelina Jolie wouldn't say that like that. She'd be like, oh, no, thank you and wave gently. Right, there's a way you do that. You don't have to. You're not that famous. Kyle, I know, I know, Okay, that was so stupid. Now Shana, Shana say is there? Oh I didn't? Oh yeah, which was annoying. Who cares they did? It's really quist that they just show that she is there. Then Kyle goes and says hi to Erica's mom, and then of course orders a drink, says I need one, yes, right, and so does Erica. They get the same thing, it needs a drink.
Speaker 2: And then Dared is wondering if she's going to get an apology for Sutton. Ahha, no, right, and then Sutton shows up and she's like what he hello, what's going on here? My head's been in a all day. No, it hasn't sudden. We just watched you fucking getting glammed.
Speaker 1: She's pretending to be all nervous. Yes, she needs validation from everyone. I need is this is good Brat. Everything looks great, okay, okay, And then Garcel says, which I appreciated.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, I think Sutton. With Sutton, there's just like a hole like where she just she's just got a validation hole and there's it's never going to get filled. She needs it from her mom, from Christian. She just wanted Christian to tell her you're a good girl. She wants it from a tree, she wants it from a glass of chardonnay. This is a girl who will just always need validation. Thank you, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Garl doesn't really say it like that, she says me, she said it like supportive. She said all that, not the tree and stuff. But she said all that. But then was like, and now she's getting it, like she's trying to say. I think she was trying to be supportive, like she hasn't gotten enough. But you know, like we kind of wish it had been more like what you said, like it'll never be enough. Garcel was like, she gets it, Yay, she deserves it. We love her. Why do you love her. No one knows she's mean. Yeah, So Kyle sees to read and has to and she in this part, it's basically the production is planting all these seeds and then I have a feeling talking to the women and going, Okay, now you're gonna need to talk about this because we introduced this earlier.
Speaker 2: So Kyle decides to address with Duret. She's like, yeah, it was really weird to see like photos of me at Morgan's concert and like with these headlines that I was trying to like make MO jealous anyway, jokes on them because like he doesn't get jealous.
Speaker 1: Which is true because he probably wanted an open relationship this whole for him, because he's exactly he's like, bring her in? Would how can you? How do you do Mauricio, little Carle, a little Kyle. Would Morgan want to join us in the kind of stone there? Undred percent? So Kyle goes.
Speaker 2: So then Kyle says, well, you know, Mo did text me an apology. Mm hmm, But I do think it's weird. It did seem staged at the airport, But who were they implying stage at Durie vander Pomp? Who do they think did this.
Speaker 1: Well, she said that the girl did it because she's like it is weird. She goes, Moe, isn't Brad Pitt. Why would he be chased by paparazzi and mikinos. Yeah, I don't know. I think it's somebody else. I think it's production. I don't think it's this random chick.
Speaker 2: This professional look of Kyle's is like some kind of French clown right like like she it's like a mime. The makeup is like very pale. My makeup.
Speaker 1: You would know, yes, I would know for those who kind of mesht up. I was a mime in high school. And that's not a joke. It is a little bit. You know what. Here's the thing. The trend which I'm finding because you know, every week I go to Northstrom to try to get color matched and nobody can do it right. Trend seems to be going lighter and paler, and I don't understand why you would make your face lighter, but she did. So she's gone like lighter foundation and then she got a kind of a blunt haircut, which is so weird because it's so different than what she is the whole season. But the confessional wig, and then she's wearing this crazy outfit with these giant flowers on it that might squirt water if you squeeze them. It's so strange looking at look.
Speaker 2: It's very like kind of cabaret like it's it's wrong.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. I mean, I think she can kind of fifty percent pull it off, but not one hundred percent. I'm just gonna say. I mean, she wears a good red lip. Well, she's very pretty, but yeah, I hate this look. It's a harsh for sure. So Ever, the one takes right and I'm so nervous, and then she just downs an entire drink. Of course she does. But then this is where Kathy is like, you should have I should have told Sudden she should have Dree introduced the show. And everyone's like, shut up, Kathy, and now I know you want someone to narrate your show, and Sudden goes, no, we did not do that. It's not the eighties, but it certainly wouldn't be dreat even if that were, Like, why would Durit introduce the show that she almost wasn't even invited to. I think I literally think Kathy's just trying to cause trouble. She is and maybe she's a little high. I don't know if she smokes, but like she seems high on something. Definitely. She waddles backstage, she limps around.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, yes, she had told she'd come out and this was so weird, and she's like, I think I broke my knee, right, okay.
Speaker 1: And then then she's limping. Then Kyle's really mortified. So she limps herself skulks backstage god only, and they're like, oh no, what is she doing?
Speaker 2: Right, She's just wandering around, right, And then for no reason, Auviy or whoever starting the show's like, okay, models go.
Speaker 1: With pathy still on the stage, right, So she's now wandered back out because she does go backstage and is like, did you need to read? She needs to read and they're like no, goodbye. So she's still on the stage walking, not even walking back to her seat, saying hello to people in the audience. Yes, And the show begins without even like an introduction or lights going down, nothing right, just begins. Dumb show begins Kathy while.
Speaker 2: Erica makes a crack. This is what They ask her what she thinks and she's like, well, she's not gonna win best new Collection. But you know, good for her, good for her.
Speaker 1: I liked that. I like them. And then.
Speaker 2: And Duri makes a bunch of faces like are you fighting kidding me right now? Like yeah, I'm gonna say I'm not going to say something nice about Sutton, let alone her stupid collection.
Speaker 1: Well basically they're like, are you impressed, and she's like no, yeah, no no, So then okay, Jade, I have jade. Maybe it's jade and he thinks he's cool. Let's talk about his walk. Let's talk about the God, it was so stiff. It was a total Ramona.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's walking like he doesn't, like he forgot how to walk. It's the most awkward. But with the face, yeah, completely no expression. And then Garcelle's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so the best, Like this is a kid who's so shy, but now look at him, he's so confident, really right, And then everyone looks crazy. Jennifer Tilly looks nuts in this like oversized sweater. I just I just read the clothes are kind of awful, and I like a fashion show, and I know that we have to like suspend, you know, we might not wear it at home, like because it's going to be bigger and crazier. But I this was pretty bad. Unless I was just in a bad mood. No, it wasn't good. It was terrible.
Speaker 2: And one of her items, one of her clothing items is honestly something you would get on.
Speaker 1: Like tea public. She made one of those shirts say name them, oh my God wants to wear like, oh it's a it's a sudden catchphrase from life. Also in a very mean moment of like it's not nobody okay. So so I had a question at this point when we're doing and we'll go back to the modeling and stuff, but I was like, is this the finale? I'm thinking because they're they're forcing such a big event. Usually that's the finale, and they're also they see and it's not. But they're also seemingly like kind of wrapping up people's storylines. It's like will we be friends? Who knows? Like when they say things like that, that's usually the finale. Oh yeah, it definitely feels like it was winding down. It's very poorly edited, like this I think was supposed to be and then they had to add something, so there must be more. I think the most stuff came out later, so they're just like tagging it on. But I think this was supposed to be the end, which is why it feels very strange. Yeah, what else are Like, what other storyline could you have? And then when they said like coming up, it seemed like nothing you will kind of yeah, mo, Like we just get a little mo yo, that's all we got. Actually, I thought that I had a whole other page, but that's it. Well, I have that.
Speaker 2: This is where Sutton comes out, and I was so annoyed and she's like, nobody cares, Sutton.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: It's a whole bunch of people and it's fashion photographers and she comes out and makes it all about her and she's like, I just want to say this is so I just feel so proud and porter my twenty two year old daughters in the audience, and I hope she's proud of me.
Speaker 1: Right, did I do good? Did I do good? Did I do good? I need validation?
Speaker 2: And also my mom is not here, but I think she would have been proud of me, and I hope everybody's proud of me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how shitty things that she didn't even do herself. Somebody like put together some shitty ass. God, I'm sorry. I know we sound like extra mean today, but I'm sorry. Sutton is being ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And then when they're all saying congratulations to her, and she's talking to the camera and she's like, it feels so good to have all these women around me congratulate in me. See, that's the thing she can't It can't ever be about other people. It's either her being mean or her wanting validation, her wanting people to like congratulate her, tell her how great she is. I can't. I can't bear that. That would be so awful in a friend, right, yes, never be friends with her.
Speaker 1: It's it's constant. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she's like, I'm so grateful to call them moff friends even don't read. And that's where, of course that did definitely felt like that would be where Sutton's scroll her chiron would come up Suton's. Sutton's Fashion show was a success as far as.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen? But nothing happened. Instead, it's just some weird mo is back next week and we don't really get much. Maybe they just didn't have time to edit a good like little trailer thing, but it I just wrote, what is this are we doing? Yeah? That is what we're doing, all right, all right, but come back in a little while because we're also going to have an Academy Awards, have some updates. Yeah it's the oscars. Of course, we know we're like four days late with this or three days late, but I We've got a little some little catch ups, some little behind the scenes stuff that I think people might want to talk about, and I'm going to make Stephanie hear about these movies.
Speaker 2: So and then stay tuned for our Patreon this week because I have a bunch of like kind of little gossipy stories, things that have happened.
Speaker 1: That are interesting, Yes for sure. As so, if you're not on Rose Pricks Patreon, get on there and support our show and get all these extras because we do it up. Yep. Okay, thanks everybody,