Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snartz Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Good, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Swee.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some a sho Sit back and prepare for some lazy glory.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of the Snark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 1: It's us.
Speaker 3: It's me Chris, Tim Sweeney, Tim Derek look at him over there. We're recording later today. Sweeney wanted us to record it too, so naturally he got here at two ten.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna be you know, we'll be uh, you know, we'll be talking a lot today.
Speaker 2: They're all like, though what I was like, Man, I want to get this done early. I got a lot of stuff to do. I just want to consistently do it.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh, I didn't know you had to do it?
Speaker 1: Hey. I was like, hey can we record at eleven? Bad? That's cool? And then like way later like hey can we do two I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like I didn't know. It was just like a regular day, my bad.
Speaker 1: I would you not read?
Speaker 4: Why didn't say, hey can we do it? Can we do it at eleven? You didn't say?
Speaker 1: Why would Why would I I would change it for no reason.
Speaker 4: I know you had a reason why If it was like, oh I have to get things one back amount of time, I'm like, oh no, why would they.
Speaker 1: Just Hey, it's kind of implied by like since we normally do it.
Speaker 4: Because I had something to do earlier. So that's why I came in late.
Speaker 1: Hey man, whatever, wait, hold on, what did you do appointment? Oh yeah, my appointment point? What'd you do?
Speaker 4: Have my prescription?
Speaker 3: Why do we even have a prescription if you're not gonna get contact lenses or glass?
Speaker 1: That's why I went there. I don't believe you because anything, so you didn't get anything. I have to.
Speaker 4: I have to get my prescription. Are you actually going to get them prescription the same day I have to go get my glasses though?
Speaker 1: You prescription? Yeah? Bad?
Speaker 2: The prescription you oh you don't want It's pretty not that like you didn't want to get it from there.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to get it from there because it costs more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, it absolutely does.
Speaker 4: I use a place in like freaking the mall and get it for like nine dollars, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: They need to go to a lab to do it.
Speaker 3: It's so specific it's that bad. Well, no, my glasses. They can't just like make them on a whim like that.
Speaker 1: They take time. These are specialty lenses. I mean your think as a phone book. So yeah, they're crazy. Yeah, I got a Chinese company that kills it.
Speaker 2: They're pretty good at it.
Speaker 1: Because it's it's a leaded glass. Well, you know.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is the I think i'm whatever they use to make the fake gold color.
Speaker 1: I think I'm allergic to it. Oh good.
Speaker 2: It took me a while to I don't know what it is. I need to look it up, like, hey, what's the chemical or whatever? And because this is for the glasses that you have, so like I have, I have like uh, I have some like gold plate you know, fake gold plated frames. And it took me a while to realize that. I felt like I was dying. My sinuses felt like they're inflamed on fire, and I'm like, what's wrong, what's happening? Do I have COVID? I started to realize that it was that gold stuff. Now there's like a teeny bit on here, but it's not enough to really upset me.
Speaker 1: Uh like say, it.
Speaker 2: Might just be from that company. I don't know it might be it might actually be real lead in there.
Speaker 4: I don't give such a Chinese about glasses that I'm probably gonna put strings on mine. Like I don't give a ship probably gonna be strings. I'm tired around my head and use it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I just don't give a I guarantee you there's just a tool to be used. Do you know?
Speaker 4: Do you know what your prescription is? Like maybe like eleven something like that, like eleven.
Speaker 1: My ship's weak as fuck. Yeah, I don't think you could have seen them from here. I was. I had it like this whole time. But yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is but it's enough to my stimatism is enough to work. It gives me migraines. Oh so that's why I have to wear glasses. That's not exactly That's what minor. They can't even like you know how they have, Uh, they have better lenses to make them much thinner. So if you have like giant ones, like you like really thick, they'll get these special winds so they can be significantly thin.
Speaker 1: And they're like you don't need that.
Speaker 2: They're like it costs more, they can make more money, and it just says like, don't you'res so thin.
Speaker 3: These are actually thinner than they used to be too, because I remember, like, because these are thick at the edges, but like they kind of they thin out at the front, Like I remember, they used to be just fucking I remember seeing glasses.
Speaker 2: That were just thick the whole fucking the whole time, like you had like binocular fucking glasses. I didn't have them, but I saw them.
Speaker 3: I remember, like, I don't even know, you'd have to be like minus fifty five for those or something.
Speaker 1: That's not even At that point, you just be dared double. You might as well be blind. Yeah, just just just put the red, Just just put the fucking mind put over your face and start fighting people. Yeah, anyway, on the force and the darts. You know. Anyway, we're recording on a day that we don't normally record because.
Speaker 3: Uh, it just seemed kind of pertinent.
Speaker 4: To record the girls fighting.
Speaker 1: The girls.
Speaker 3: The girls is fighting. Indeed, she said I was said that, Yeah, she's having fun. You said that, So yeah, Elon and Trump are going at it. Uh, it's hysterical. It made my day yesterday. You know what was crazy about it too, is that I went on to Facebook just to see like what are the old you know, the old people saying yeah. And I actually saw people that I never in my fucking life would have ever thought say anything to the degree where it's like I saw somebody that I knew was like a like a mega guy saying he should be impeached, and I'm like, that is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought you would die before I saw that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how widespread that is, but the fact that happened at least once is insane, and hopefully it's at least fifteen.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he wants Why do you think.
Speaker 3: He because he was a pedophile, so presumably so you know that'd be a pretty good line, I guess.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy that you didn't know that already. Yes, and Musk is the one that unearthed that. That's kind of the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like they put all their faith in, like these two people, and so when one of them says something.
Speaker 1: Well, it must be true if it's coming from him, he worked alongside it, which.
Speaker 3: I get if you're stupid, but you know, severely literally what you can get in this world, you did, so you know what I was like, I was celebrating.
Speaker 1: I went out, I got a I don't remember. I hate something good, you hate something you need to celebrate. Yeah, I got myself a nice dinner.
Speaker 4: Emperor Palpatine said he was a piece of ship. And even now they're like, oh, a guy that believed in conversion shock therapy. I know, Hey, this guy sucks.
Speaker 2: You know what, So because this guy wanted to kill him, this guy he did nothing about it.
Speaker 1: This guy that.
Speaker 4: He technically kind of helped America not how to go through a direct coup. Actually too, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of kind that's a baller hero. He's like the German.
Speaker 4: He's the Russian guy I didn't shoot the lasts of the last button to start nuclear war like he was there and shouldn't have been on the east coast of the world. He was like, let's not blow up everywhere warhead you had. Those are heroes history.
Speaker 2: Technically you had the most heroic ending that was possible given the.
Speaker 1: Path you chose, Right, I think that's the most heroic ending.
Speaker 4: Though it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not has been, although I guess you could argue that had he not been there, someone else would have been. It was more so I see what you're saying, but I'm not here to give Mike Pence, any prophs, he's not even relevant for this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever they all are, they all are terrible. Yeah. But my favorite thing about this, and for those of you who don't, I can't imagine that anybody's watching this. It doesn't know, but just for a recap.
Speaker 3: Sure, So this big, beautiful bill is being presented, Elon doesn't like it. Presumably what was the reason why, Well.
Speaker 1: It's mainly he's yeah, the he that's it.
Speaker 2: He's not getting his tax breaks, he's not getting the subsidies that he normally gets for the ev stuff that he was like, ah nah, and that largely upset him. Then also, I guess somebody who was supposed to be a ghoule piece of ship uh in charge of NASA uh, Trump like decided not to go with this guy who was somebody that was supposed to have largely benefit Elon Mussele.
Speaker 1: It was that double hitter that really annoyed the shit out of Elon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so that was enough for him to be like, yeah, criticize the bill and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so he criticized the bill, and then there was obviously they got there was some tension.
Speaker 1: They got separated a little bit. I think.
Speaker 3: He said something about I loved the argument because I agree with both Trump and Elon in this rare instance, because Trump was saying, like, the best, a great way to save money for the US government would be not to give Elon all these subsidies and spend all this government money on Elon's stuff.
Speaker 1: We'd save a lot just by kicking him off, yep.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, yeah, that's why, it's totally true and you should absolutely do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it was hilarious that when he's doing all these fucking quota doze cuts where he's trying to save money, and it's like this nigga gets eight million.
Speaker 1: Dollars a day. I know, it's fucking insane. It's so stupid. And so he's like, we could save a lot of my will say, we have a lot of money if we cut him off, which is true. And then Elon was like, you're a pedophile, which is.
Speaker 3: Hilarious because that's what he did to the guy in the mine right where he was like where they were trying to save like the people who were trapped in that like that mine, and some guy had a suggestion and he was like, no, you're.
Speaker 2: A yeah, And that was actually before Elon Musk's suggestion was stupid as shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't he say something like he wanted to like summon a fucking earthquake or something to unearthquake.
Speaker 1: That he said some fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: It was something that absolutely was not gonna work because Elon Musk is a stupid moron.
Speaker 1: Let's build a ground submarine. What if we saw deane all the people so they can fit through this very tiny hole, we can inflate them basterward.
Speaker 5: Here's my plan to get everhead of the mounshift will build a shrink ray and we will send a little We'll build a shrink grenade and we'll put it on the back of a little robot beetle and it'll it'll crawl through the cracks and into the cave and blow up and shrink everybody so they can crawl out through the little cracks.
Speaker 1: And then fucking YouTubers, Elon Musk is smarter than you. This is brilliant. You can't keep up with him. I've seen I've seen videos.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, dude, there's all sorts of people fighting now too, Like I saw Alex Jones turn on Cat turn and all this stuff. Oh god no, or even Trumble because because Musk is like, you know, he's obsessed with like pedophile elites. You know, she was like, may God help us all under He said that actually under under tru Under Elon's tweet about him, uh Trump being implicated in the Epstein files, he said that, yeah, yeah, which you know is not necessarily surprising. I never viewed like Alex Jones is definitely like a staunch like Republican freak, but like now for sure, but there are people who are far more like I've seen him criticize people also, not as much as he should, but like you know, there's always been a waviness there and so like cat Turd was like, how dare you turn on him?
Speaker 1: And he goes like, I'm not in your cult. Alex Jones said this. You know how fucking ruined you have to be as an individual for Alex Jones to be like you're in a call buddy listen, listen everybody as he drinks deer piss and push us listen Joe radio waves.
Speaker 2: I remember Alex Jones from way back in the day when he was he was that anyone could get it, guy, anyone can get it. So every president that was present, he would piss and ship and vomit all over them, and it was very entertaining. Fucking George Bush, it doesn't matter whoever it was. Yeah, something happened, and I remember this was twenty eighteen. I feel like somebody. I don't know if Trump called him personally, because Trump went he uh, Alex Jaons went on a rant so pissed off that when Ivanka was crying about the the fake news of the chemical warfare by Asad in Syria. Yeah, and then he's like, oh, the poor kids and stuff. You know, it was like this propaganda. And then Trump like sent like fifty something Tomahawk missiles into Syria and then Trump like lost all faith in humanity and went on this swearing rant and it was yeah, Alex Jones, he said, Trump Trump, Oh yeah, Alex Jones went on like a swear rat.
Speaker 1: He like he lost all faith in humanity.
Speaker 2: He reset and then never recovered because he used to even be like, fuck Trump's doing those crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he somehow like it's to the point where all this ai shit's going on, and he's like well, Trump's trying to use it for good.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happened the Sandy Hook case. I guess he lost to everything and was like I need.
Speaker 2: Some sort of allies to help I need someone to help me, I guess. So that's what he just never never went back. So it is interesting to see him kind of maybe seeing the writing on the wall.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't I wouldn't read too much into it, but just because like ultimately, like these people flip flop all the time. Yeah, cat Turd, Cat Turd is the actually euthanized that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It would be nice. Have you seen what he really looks like? I can't imagine it pretty vividly. He looks like a you know the movie Wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like Arnold Swarzenegger and then there's Diana Vito and like they're the same DNA. But he got like the leftovers that were supposed to be insane premise for a movie. R cat Tured looks like the leftovers of the Undertaker. Like if you see what he actually looks like, correct, the biker Undertaker, by the way, he looks like this old, shriveled dumb asshole that thinks he's tough, but you can beat him by like accidentally pushing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, his name's cat Turd, which is so fucking embarrassing. And he flip flops on I think he does it on purpose. He's like, oh, I forgot to flip flop on this one thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh shit, I forgot. It's crazy to be a flaming piece of shit retard hypocrite today. Oh man, I forgot. I forgot to not stand I mark my words.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long it's gonna take, but he's gonna flip flop on this Trump thing, and.
Speaker 3: He's going hard on on. He's running defense pretty hard from what I saw, but will but I love I love seeing the chaos. It's my favorite thing. So so Trump is right about cutting him off of the government beneficiaries list and.
Speaker 1: All that ship.
Speaker 3: And uh, Elon's also right that Trump is absolutely deeply affiliated with Epstein knew everything about him, and uh, yeah, it's it's great.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 3: I saw I saw people being like, oh, I guess we'll left likes Elon now or whatever, and it's like, no, it's.
Speaker 1: A weird time.
Speaker 3: It's so weird that people are like, oh, you agree with this one thing, therefore you like this part.
Speaker 1: I guess that's how they that's how they exactly how so psychotic? These are people that don't understand nuance. Yeah yeah, well they're like children.
Speaker 4: And the reason why we were I foun.
Speaker 1: Out that Hitler liked pizza. It's like, hey, I agree Hitler.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's like that you said. Do you see the propaganda of Hitler where it's like, oh, he's a good guy because he was being nice to a little girl.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and he's been nice to a little girl. He's being nice to a little girl. He eats bread, he shaves his half of his balls like we all do.
Speaker 1: And that's it. You know what that means. He's good and you like him. He's good to those people. That's what it means. He's a good person.
Speaker 3: Gets a bikini wax on only half of his genitals vertically, I mean.
Speaker 1: Just like we all do. Just like you and me imagine but imagine needing.
Speaker 4: I imagine needing a wax.
Speaker 1: It's all valid.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get my penis wax.
Speaker 2: Pis people, I feel like people do it. There's some can I would be so scared that they're just gonna rip it off.
Speaker 1: You have hair on your penis, well you're talking about like that, like crazy, there's gotta be shafts.
Speaker 2: You see the freaks that have hair all over their face, Like there's hair on the heads and no yeah, but on the on their foreheads, all over the place that normally hair does not grow.
Speaker 1: There's some people it is more more fur.
Speaker 4: The people can't have fur, right, I guess we have hair, hair, hair, small hairs on our body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's his hair, so like you know how like there will be maybe a little bit of peach.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It's funny that the gay breakup is happening in Pride month. It's so gig. The funny thing about this is that it was so it's it's just inevitable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 3: I will say I didn't predict this timeline specifically. I thought it would be way later or immediately. I didn't expect like in the first like six months to like a year. I thought it would be like pretty I thought it would be like within the first month. Things are gonna fall apart because people are gonna be annoyed, or like Elon would be smart enough in some sense to wait the long game.
Speaker 1: But it seems like neither of those were the case.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump's a retard and then doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Is the thing? He has no principle? Like, that's the thing too.
Speaker 3: It's like, I love too that He's like, hey, by the way, Trump is in the Epstein's Black Book, have a nice day. And it's like, are you confessing to knowingly funding and aiding in a betting somebody that you believe or new to be in Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: He knows that his backers don't give a flying fuck. I know, I know.
Speaker 3: That's what Candice Owns said too. That was the thing, is like, that's not the flex you think it is. And I was like, you know what, props, I totally agree. It's like that's such an insane flex. It's like, jokes on you. I knew he was a pedophile when I funded him. Yeah, I helped him out, and I helped him within, I helped Jared Fogel win the election. Jokes on you, Yeah, what's clown world?
Speaker 1: Man? I gotta say that is megah and extremely Elon mush thing to do so Yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was completely on brand with the type of ship that he's done, suicide articles written during articles were being written about him, the sexual assault allegations or him the sexual harassment allegations. Yeah, like try to I'm gonnaf you a horse to you know, to try to fuck this bit right on the plane and yeah, then that's immediately he did his flip and so publicly that right, it works on the dumbest of people, which is too many people. Unfortunately, the majority of people are just it sucks. And so now they're not gonna catch that. You can't even call it nuance. It should just be obvious, like they're not going to catch the thing that it's like, oh that means you new it the whole time.
Speaker 1: They're gonna completely miss that.
Speaker 2: So he can keep failing forward no matter what he does.
Speaker 3: And the shear like copium and denial too, is just like how do you not immediate? First of all, it's been public information for a long time that he's been in the FC Black Book. The details of it are like obfiscated or whatever, but like we've known that forever.
Speaker 1: That's been public information by anybody. The Democrats don't want to.
Speaker 3: Bring it up because they're also in there and they've got like prob's that's what's so frustrating. It's like, it's why they need to get the fuck they need to go away, Like I'm so sick of they can't use a nuke because they're also implicated.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so fucking furiating, but uh, the.
Speaker 2: It makes me I'm telling you man it And again, how do you like?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I was watching a little bit of that, uh that debate for you know, New York City or whatever. I saw some of that today and it was his name was his name, I don't know the names he's he's a council member, he's not that he's not the guy.
Speaker 4: But it was like that light skinned black guy forgot it wasn't Booker, it was some other dude. I saw it like like ten minutes of it, and I had to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all you need, all you need to see is like the whole the whole me even bringing it up, was that you're seeing the future of what could be one good guy up there then just a bunch of corporate shills and just backers and the normal stuff. But the thing is, I'm like it seems like we're still caught in this cycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna And this is the thing where I just don't feel good about things in the future, especially with the Democratic Party, with them pushing people out. They pushed out David Hogg, you know, even though like, yeah, was always annoying to me, but he's somebody that I understand is necessary for a fresh change and stop fucking doing the same bullshit over and over. But they pushed them out, and I'm like, well, I feel like you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna keep getting the same people that are gonna keep not bringing up the Epstein stuff. I'm still waiting for the guy.
Speaker 3: I'm still waiting for the for the Democrat to go up there and be like and just literally just be like, fuck these people, fuck everybody else on the stage, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want that.
Speaker 4: I never gonna be a Democrat.
Speaker 1: It should be I'll do it.
Speaker 4: It's never.
Speaker 1: How old am I thirty one?
Speaker 4: So call yourself a Democrat? And the amount of people it's.
Speaker 2: There's just another Like I said, the people that should be uh going after stuff there, they don't want it. Yeah, and that's that's the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: It will continue to be the biggest problem until somebody feels a uh sense of duty, But like, how do you feel a sense of duty when you kind of feel disgusted.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just like you just have to let the anger consume you on some the Because I watched a little bit of that mayoral thing, I didn't really see any of it outside of this one clip where they're asking like what are you going?
Speaker 1: Like what are you what's your gonna what's your trip.
Speaker 3: Gonna be or something, And all these guys are like, I'm going to make a trip to the Holy Land, and another guy goes, I'm gonna go to Israel.
Speaker 1: And he goes like, I'm gonna go to Israel and Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Another guy goes, I'm gonna make my trip to Israel in the in the wake of all this anti Semitism, I'm gonna go to Israel. And then the one guy goes like, I'm running for mayor of New York City. I'm gonna stay in New York City, Like what like that that's even a fucking I go, yeah, And then that became New York City I became a big problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said he's not even gonna go to Israel gonna go to Israel And he's like and they're like, oh do you uh? And then the fucking moderator, the moderator, piece of ship. I know, do you believe that Israel could should be a state? Like I believe Israel has a right to exist as a state with equal Yeah, which is then how dare you the most? It is so crazy how generic that statement is.
Speaker 4: At that moment, somebody showed up behind him pierced him with a sword and sorry to.
Speaker 1: Interrupt you, Let's continue with a rat. It's the least controversial thing.
Speaker 2: We're just cooking, letting these people exist as if it's normal. And I got into an argument with my mom about this when the election first, the presidential election, right, uh, when when Trump won. We talked a little bit and got into an argument that I'm like, bro, civility is raping this country because they're pretending all this stuff is shut up, shut up, let me fucking finish man, goddamn civility when like you have like Kamaline stage, when she was saying the whole like, oh this this is fucking these motherfuckers are weird and stuff on, and people were actually starting to connect with that stuff like that, and then all of a sudden get whispers in the ear to oh, stop doing that. It's it's making things really bad for these people, you know. It's so then it's like, oh, we gotta be more cordial. And then people immediately clock that stuff. They clock everything about the Oh the israe'z a right to defend itself. They're clocking all this that the thing where we're supposed to be nice and simple and not say what's really supposed to be said. And then people abandon that ship because it's like this is so fake and and authentic.
Speaker 1: We've heard it time and time again. You don't have to be a massive cunt, just be real.
Speaker 2: But being they're like say, like, you know how well somebody has something in their teeth, right, And then there's like.
Speaker 1: Ah, I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, don't be really, don't be fucking mean. Just tell them that there's something they're fucking you look stupid, you got something in your teeth piece, see like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I think I think.
Speaker 4: So my thing is I think civility should exist where civility is needed. I think when motherfuckers are saying lies, sound like a well no, no, no, no, no no. I think when niggas are just lying and saying wow like anything that I just said, oh no, But the different I'm not trying to explain to you, Like there are moments where like when you're interests you're talking about, like people just is like, no, you're fucking lying, Like call that out. Be very real about people not telling the truth. But I think other than that, civility should exist between like a world where politics are actually being done correctly, there should be civility. But like the where the things that's not that's.
Speaker 1: Not how things are happening that I guess, yeah, I don't right now.
Speaker 4: It's like like like suck dick, you're lying, Like when Trump goes up there said some dumb shit about hats. I'm like, this nigga is stupid. It's like, come on, like if everyone not seeing this guy just lie, like i'd I'd bring attention to that. I just said.
Speaker 1: It's like you're completely aligned with me.
Speaker 2: That's why it's weird when you like start off with this thing as if I said something different.
Speaker 4: Right like you're you're contracting that I was saying something different. I was giving my point on it. I agree with you. That was just saying civility should exist, but I think it doesn't need to exist when there's people just this information.
Speaker 1: In what I was saying.
Speaker 2: So that's why I say, when you take this angle, it sounds like you're I did I said something that we're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I never said an interview with you that.
Speaker 1: Then what's the point of saying what you said?
Speaker 4: I want to say what I want.
Speaker 1: You just want to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you can just say no, I agree, and then let's move on the next thing.
Speaker 1: This part was covered, but I wanted to say something too. That's why the left will ever succeed.
Speaker 2: I need to say something. What a left democratic? I want to hear your solution. How do we fix how do we fix parties in general?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't even know where to begin. It's too it's too entrenched.
Speaker 3: I think I think you, I think you need more people like that guy, you know, more people like that guy who was like, what the fuck I'm not gonna go to Israel?
Speaker 1: Just being real?
Speaker 3: What like, Yeah, that's really it. But it's frustrating that there's only ever one guy on stage like that. Yeah, one guy it's always like Burnie and then everybody else, or it's like this guy and then everybody else.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy. He's like, there's not more than at the very least, like give give.
Speaker 4: Me two and guess what problem is.
Speaker 2: These guys are always these guys are always democratic socialists, and uh, it's what they everybody else always focuses on because they're still scared of the word socialism.
Speaker 3: You know what I find fun lean in that. By the way, I don't think people are traded that as people think.
Speaker 2: They need you, because even someone even is cooked, is Joe Rogan's brain is he, like a month ago, still still understands the difference and still knows what socialism is and knows it's not a bad word. In the midst of him saying the dumbest shit and now being religious and going to church now, yeah he goes to church now, he was just like, oh, yeah, Like, I understand what socialism is, and we have socialist systems in America right now. And when he talked to Bernie Sanders, he understood. When he talked to uh, Cornell West, he understood. They like and I was like, oh wow, I can't believe that part of his brain's still intact because everything else got eaten. I don't, I don't how does that happen?
Speaker 4: I mean, five years ago Joe Rogan does not sound like No, No, five years when we started eight years ago, Joe Rogan sounds nothing like twenty minutes ago, Joe Rogan even remotely.
Speaker 2: That's why it's crazy that that what little piece still existed when I imagine that would have been because everything he ever is when you think about, well, you can't be a fan of Bernie and endors.
Speaker 4: Trump, there was I mean, somehow people do that.
Speaker 3: I think he I think he pays lip service because he knows that Bernie is like liked generally.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things where I'm like, Okay, then I guess he's is he is? He just a major grifter, but he just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Seem like it, because you know, yeah, his stupidity seems authentic to me.
Speaker 3: I think I think he's an authentic idiot. Yeah, And I think I think there's a chance that he's he accidentally grifts, if that makes sense, Like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Think that he believes that he likes Bernie Sanders, You know what I mean? I believe that he believes that, but he's he also doesn't understand how that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what he's doing the.
Speaker 2: Worst case, Like if you got into a doctor like sir, you have the worst case of cognitive dissonance.
Speaker 1: I've ever seen it. What's that? Man?
Speaker 4: Alpha?
Speaker 1: I know what that is. Yeah, I'm just gonna take seventy more Alpha brand. I think I'll be all right. I think because I saw a video of him.
Speaker 3: I saw a video like, look, I think Devonn's funny whatever, but like I saw a video of Theovonne where he was like crying about the genocide and Gaza.
Speaker 1: I'm like okay. And then like literally yesterday he was sitting with JD. Vans or whatever. I'm like, fuck you, You're such a lame.
Speaker 3: Ass piece of shit complete Oh my god, yeah, I think I'm I'm pretty gay whatever, Like, fuck you get out of here.
Speaker 1: So sick of this guy. I'm just sick of people who don't have they don't stand ready, they're not yet.
Speaker 3: They insist on thrusting themselves into this space. That's what's so frustrated.
Speaker 1: Stay comedy, stay a comedian, please.
Speaker 4: I think the final space is education I think the problem, the problem how we fix the partism is that we have to have people get informed about what these political things are. We need to understand what socialism is proper, you understand what democratic second half peop understand Like people don't around words like Marxism, don't know what, don't even know the beginning of those words. People don't know anything about fucking like true capitalists, mentalities and how word.
Speaker 1: People don't know the free market, like I heard where they don't know who.
Speaker 3: Is the people who are anti gun and they were like Marxist guys like you, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I heard someone say that the free market had nothing to do with slavery, and I was like, are.
Speaker 1: You that's crazy?
Speaker 4: Fucking I have never yelled. I yelled so loud Lily's parents in their house hurt me and thought I was about to beat Lily.
Speaker 1: That was like, yo, is everything cool? Okay? Why would a why would a profit structure benefit from free labor? I don't what do you mean?
Speaker 4: So therefore that enforced bigoted mentality to keep other people down, therefore controlling profit.
Speaker 1: You know, you know say that out loud? You know what my big theory is?
Speaker 3: What is that is that we're using we're using AI to actually, uh purposefully like destroy the job market and so that everybody's gonna be like driven to do crazy ship to survive, and then they're gonna be put in prison for free labor.
Speaker 1: And that's that's I think that's actually crazy. I think that's that's that's a tinfoil. I don't know if I believe it. Really.
Speaker 2: The problem is we don't have the infrastructure to put all those people in prison.
Speaker 1: Figure it out, well, on.
Speaker 2: Three D print prisons we'll have we can get China the way that China builds buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 4: We'll have fucking space stations full of prisoners, building ship that's shipping it back to Earth for the people.
Speaker 1: On here to have. It'll be the way around.
Speaker 3: We'll have a space station that three D prints at prison and then just just drop and then it'll be immediate the second lands.
Speaker 1: It's staffed.
Speaker 2: Absolutely like they're fucking correctional officers ship on immediately. And I think I think the problem is that they beat somebody, beat someone right now. The problem is that the government officials they're so old and fucking dumb that they don't see the problem happening. I think that's the big thing. I really, I really don't think that. I think they understand the money. I think they see the money signs, they don't understand how like, yeah, they see what the structure is. It's gonna fuck them over to if they change the structure of the system, they don't get paid. That's all this is.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 2: They they do talent halls. You see these people doing fucking town halls. And why would I don't know why they show up. It's almost like they're just it's it's sport. They're like, let me see if I can go here and not be killed, you know, because.
Speaker 1: Truly it's like going up to like the zoo and like making fun of like a gorilla because you know they can't hurt you. Yeah, it really is like.
Speaker 4: Woman, we're gonna lose so much money in healthcare and people are gonna die. Everyone's gonna The fact that she left that building in one piece is crazy. She she she wanted, she did die in the sixties. She would have just never left that building.
Speaker 2: Dude, she won, like that was the sports. Some guy would would have walked up to her and been like, I think I saw a person flash a gun, but security got him close one closet.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: The girl will charged the glass and there was a little crack, but I managed to get away.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 2: But what do you think is gonna happen with the next step with because that was a huge shot at Trump.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was eating this morning, like nothing happened. He did the Seinfeld thing where you like he he blew up at his boss, got fired, and then just walked into work the next day and pretended like nothing.
Speaker 1: And the tweets still up too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind of right. He can't do it about it, but to keep say up, that's very true. It is his website. But like, what's the that was such a that was such a you know, to us, technically it's not a big deal, but I know on the outside looking in, that's a fucking massive deal.
Speaker 3: Like you said, some people they missed out for the first time. Yeah, well that too. But like now the news has to talk about it, you know what I mean. They can't not mention that the richest man in the world who walked, who worked alongside the president, has just accused him of being his black book. So now like they have no choice, even if they're like probably like you know, determined to avoid it, and I'm sure they're tiptoeing around it. I bet even like MSNBC and CNN are probably.
Speaker 1: Like, well, you know, it's just conjecture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're they're not gonna take it seriously. That it wasn't a per fucking sure there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a painting of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein's island wearing a dress.
Speaker 1: Dress wearing a dress, God damn it.
Speaker 2: The interview of Epstein being like, oh, Trump's best friend. He tells me everything in the presidency, sold a bunch of ship that he's not supposed to know. Yeah, and clearly Trump told that makes it crazy. Remember Trump was fucking like, dude, Jeffrey get kid Rock. Kid Rock does an interview talking I think to Tucker Carlson or some asshole, and he was like, yeah, Trump was just showing me all this stuff. And then even Kid Rock was like, bro, should I be seeing this stuff to Kid Rock? A fucking ship musician, dude, even that has nothing to do with anything. He's just hey, look at all this cool stuff that you clearly should it.
Speaker 1: No, you should be tilled fornnoying this stuff in kid rock whose brain is smoother than our baby and knows knows that he shouldn't be saying this ship.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta check I gotta check up on some like some country singers or like want. I wonder what Nudrien has to say, because he is man as we know, allegedly very clearly a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this allegation. The allegation is that he's clearly a pedophile. I said, everything is allegedly clearly allegedly obviously.
Speaker 4: Apologies you use English, right, my apology.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's allegend some very good strong word. Yeah. Songs are always like she was thirteen and I was thirty crazy and she was thirteen. I was like eight. And was that one song called like h like paedophile fever? Yeah, yeah, seventeen thirty eight. Hey, Feddy Wat made that song kind of warned youth about it.
Speaker 4: That's why he's in jail right now.
Speaker 1: It all makes sense. He's jail petty in jail, you know, then he like pop his eye out and like somebody suit him.
Speaker 4: He got one good eye. He was he was he was he wasn't he was in the fact in the streets. He was very heavy in the streets, like he was. He was very involved with this. Guess was like after his career, like his music, he lost a lot of he didn't understand typical typical person that comes from nothing, didn't understand how much money he was getting. I mean, he figured it out later on, but he's still that's still millions and millions of dollars being gone after years. I thought, like, so he got back on the street ship and got involved in and fucking moving way, and he.
Speaker 2: Was like smart and like was like I'm done. I made enough money. Now I'm gonna invest.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He started doing that later on, Like later on he started.
Speaker 2: Put all his money in like doze and something that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: I lost all my money to you. Yeah, man, I don't know. It's a it's a fun time. It's a fun time right now, and I like steady.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It feels hollowed to me, dude, Sorry, it feels hollowed to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, man. I feel like nothing's gonna change from it. It's gonna be a bunch of being like, well, you would have went there too, and it's like, huh.
Speaker 1: It's that it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that's like centences and that will you to get away, like, well you can change anyways.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm just gonna not care.
Speaker 2: Like I get it. I agree, but I also think it's like you're better off.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like when people are just like unmotivated to do anything because like there's realities that like are keeping them at place. It's like, yeah, that maybe true, but you're better off like not thinking that way, because they're ultimately just gonna self sabotage yourself into a place where just nothing's gonna get done.
Speaker 4: So, like I don't get real right there. I don't consider myself a person at all. But I think the idea of when it comes to particularly this field, this information is not new. It's been brought around and said and screamed from the heavens.
Speaker 1: If it matters who says it? I mean it does.
Speaker 4: I guess it does.
Speaker 2: Look I'll be present again like this person. I'm willing to be wrong, dude, this person that's on Facebook.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm telling you, man, I never thought a million years I would say hear him say anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I.
Speaker 2: Understand your sentiment too, though it's like one of those things it's like I hope I'm wrong kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm wrong, Like fuck.
Speaker 2: That would be great if the best I feel like we could come from this and would be so awesome. Is there where genuine concerns that actually cared about kids that were shocked to hear this news and they're so they actually finally use Google and look up all the obvious stuff of him being connected fires them up to the point where maybe they get all of their five thousand guns they have and do something crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My hope is that My hope is is that there that there's there are enough people within like the machine that kind of don't like how things are or or like kind of like typically kind of going along with them like this is my job whatever, who see the instability of both of these people and understand that they could stoke this to the point where like it falls apart, Like I hope, like if anyone's got any doctors up his ketamine, man, if you got any like handlers, if any handlers are out there, like put some more, put some more uppers in there, man, get them, get them energize, get them stoked them.
Speaker 1: Rug this motherfucker quite frankly, like I could give a fuck, but we can get we can get. Uh that, what's that?
Speaker 2: I Miles Trong still like it's a butt buddy of Elon Musk. Yeah, he tweeted him recently and said he put he's but he's putting his money on Elon Musk and stuff. This fucking guy. I wonder if there's somebody that can whisper to Chong, to whisper to Musk.
Speaker 1: To get him to wild out even crazier, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like we're just a couple of degrees. I mean, I don't talk to this dude. I'm sure the last time I know. We're making fun of him, and he like we're mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're making fun of him because he he uh, well he threw like a white phosphorus on a dog or something something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was something like that. Yeah, yeah, and then yeah, he flash banded a dog.
Speaker 2: I think there was there was the allegation that he flashed he because he's a he's a notorious swatter, so he so he got he got a dog's flash bang. That's the the allegation that's but the one thing, the one thing that's not even allegation that just we've seen the evidence.
Speaker 1: We've all seen the evidence that he tried uh adding a YouTuber name. Uh forget no, no, no, no, he ever got his name.
Speaker 4: The same sphere of piece of person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, well I would I would argue there a little different.
Speaker 3: Frank is he's he's just kind of unhinged in like kind of like a troll weirdo.
Speaker 1: He's a troll, He's a he's a what would you call it.
Speaker 2: I think he's just an ultimate I think he's the ultimate grifter where he's he's very good at staying lashed onto someone who's relevant or charismatic or something.
Speaker 1: So because right now his uh, his stream that he does or whatever is doing.
Speaker 2: Really well, at least apparently I see their clip channel, and there was a clip that I did.
Speaker 1: I mentioned, oh I mintioned at the very end.
Speaker 2: Of the show about Ethan Ralph arguing with a pre recorded audi.
Speaker 1: Man, I still haven't seen that. It's I gotta look it up.
Speaker 2: I gotta, I got I'll find it in because it's Jared Taylor Taylor, right, he thinks it's Jared Taylor. He thinks he's arguing with Jared Taylor, which is imagine.
Speaker 4: Being that hollow bro like that like that empty he is just he is, he might as well get possessed by like someone else, might as well occupy his body. You know, sometimes he's so empty.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I I you know, I'm I don't. I'm not really into uppers and downers. I don't really do much stuff, But sometimes I'm like, maybe I should, because to get to that state of mind where you can't tell that the core recording that's continuously talking, it's not stopping with you.
Speaker 1: One time this is he's like, good evening, I'm ken Bestina, and you're like, what are you doing? What are you? What are you doing here? Get out of here? Welcome back? Then, dude, that's good stuff. You gotta be feeling good.
Speaker 2: Your brain's got to be doing stuff that like maybe I should experiment. Maybe I'll write music differently. You know, there's a lot of things I never really.
Speaker 4: Music has been like the go to sense, it's beginning of humanity.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm a weed being that thing for a lot of people, but like we just makes me too tired to do anything. Mmmm. It makes me think of funny things, but like, I don't know if it helps me with music at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never I just it just comes to It just comes to me when I'm relaxed and chilling.
Speaker 1: And I'm the most creative when i'm tired though. Really yeah, oh man, but I'm fleeting.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm like, I'm creative, but I'm like, I don't know, I'm heading. I'm heading towards sleep mode. I'm like, if I don't have, you mean, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: To sleep because your mind's kind of like you're less focused on making sure it things makes sense.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of you're more willing to kind of throw ideas out that you otherwise would maybe overthink and not say. I think maybe is what you're clueing. It is kind of like being on drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I just have too much anxiety, Like I'll the the idea of when I'm not in control or you think you're gonna get like addicted or something. It's more of like the not that I think I'm gonna be addicted. I just don't like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I I would like to not feel like this anymore and then but the drug is still in my system and it's still doing his thing, so which.
Speaker 1: Gets me like a little ancient like, oh, is it gonna get even stronger? Is?
Speaker 2: It's one of those things to where I just don't like uh cz like smoking people that haven't gotten there.
Speaker 1: I haven't done haven't. I haven't done anything.
Speaker 2: I've weed and I did a I did a dab one time, which was that's crazy. It was offered to me and it was even like that, like brother, I was, I was high before I exhaled.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was No, I don't think so I'm not really a weed guy either, like I like, sometimes.
Speaker 4: That are the worst we experience.
Speaker 1: You can have what is that wax?
Speaker 4: They just heat up the watch straight up and you inhale them. It's the worst thing about it.
Speaker 2: It's like this means that you've smoked so much, the strongest weed to the point where it does nothing for you. Now you have to you basically almost have to be like a heroin addict where you have to have a torch and you gotta you gotta like it.
Speaker 1: It's too many extra.
Speaker 4: It looks like how fucking people used to cook fucking beans on the frontier. It looks like that where it's a can't like a little fucking disc and then you put the wax on it and then you trap it and then you in the hall. Dude, I I never came and I smoked dabs maybe four times in my life, and every time I one time I smoked it, finished it hit started bleeding out of my nose.
Speaker 1: The other time, I like yelled really loud. He mentioned this before and everything. We were like, that's not weed, brother, No it is. It was what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It might have been weed, but like not, that's a bigger problem, my guy.
Speaker 1: I took a hit and I yelled like a fucking like.
Speaker 4: Drank beer drank. It's like that shit is such a bad I think that's what put me off weed. I think that was like, I don't I don't like this anymore.
Speaker 2: I would imagine, Yeah, if I had something like that happened to me, to me, Uh I I was at a McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Uh hell, yeah, what do you call it? The drive through? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was done the drive through and I was sandwiched. Right, you're in the you know you're in the middle, and uh, I guess this joint that that my friend gave me was way too powerful.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was in it.
Speaker 2: Bro, I was like, it's a battery, it's a double a.
Speaker 1: Brother, whatever was in it.
Speaker 2: I was like five seconds away from abandoning my car, you know.
Speaker 4: I was, I can't do this. I can't be in this car anymore. Bro, I can't be.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. It was, it was, I was so I got so it hit me so hard.
Speaker 2: That yeah, it was almost ran away, dude, I almost because I was just like I need, I need to breathe. And but it sucked that I was. I was like, I can't move, my car is completely trapped.
Speaker 1: But I think you have panic attacks? Well I will from being too high. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 4: Think I think it doesn't have a probably have a panic disorder in general, and I think being high break wall.
Speaker 2: To be fair, this might have been I don't remember exactly what this might have been before I was diagnosed with my trabile prolapse, which was causing I hadn't.
Speaker 1: I remember this very vividly. This is O sick.
Speaker 2: So when I wasn't diagnosed, but I was still having pan attacks because when my the prolapse is shooting blood you know, backwards right causes my body a freak out. So I was having a panic attack. My roommate at the time was like, hey, man, just smoke, it'll calm me down. He gives me the craziest ship, you know, right, like everybody now smokes some crazy ship that I can't handle.
Speaker 1: So I'm smoking.
Speaker 2: He's playing got goofy on it.
Speaker 4: It's got it's got goofy drawn really poorly on it. Just tell it's goofy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He got like bloodshot eyes.
Speaker 4: A fucking angled out too far and you're like, yo, what is that?
Speaker 1: Don't worry, don't worry about it. It was due. I took VI.
Speaker 2: It's in a vial. I tried to chill. He was wing Arkham night on like the hardest setting, and you thought you were getting beat up by Batman in the house. It was it actually started instead of feeling bad from started.
Speaker 1: He started freaking me out.
Speaker 3: He was watching her that He did that thing where like you you zipling up to a roof and then the man bat pops.
Speaker 1: Over and he was inside.
Speaker 2: It was he was inside, he was inside of It was just the It was just I don't know him sneaking behind me.
Speaker 1: It just I had to go outside. Never that high. I went.
Speaker 2: I went outside and the transformer, the fucking outside was buzzing so loud that it was freaking me out.
Speaker 1: Dude was ripple saw after his prime outside buzzing at this transformer. Sam, we're Sam, you killed him? You did it?
Speaker 4: Points at you like three d you you killed.
Speaker 1: Saram, Derek, I am more than meat. And he turns into I don't know, fucking turned into a bird that flies into the theovan. He turned to the deal man all like Bernie and uh je Van good.
Speaker 3: Guy makes me cry, but I kind of like it also, I guess I like the.
Speaker 1: Guys that are doing it. You know the guy. You can have a beer with them.
Speaker 7: You can get I don't know man like you just gotta have a beer one of these geniize.
Speaker 4: My grandpa, my dad, My dad was my grandpa some ship like that.
Speaker 1: Later my dad is my grandpa. Al right, buy it's not I'm so old.
Speaker 4: It wasious. It's crazy. That was like seventy when he conceived them. That is crazy, his dad. That makes perfect sense. That can't be real. Probably you're probably exaggerating. It can't be many fifty.
Speaker 2: We had a kid recently. It was like a like a I think one of the gangs tractors. Oh, Robert Niro was it?
Speaker 1: Robert? I think Zonal Pacino. Oh, it might be both of my mind. They locked arms. Martin Scorsese had a baby recently, maybe came out with eyebrows. It's cema cinema.
Speaker 2: When absolutely vomit all over my chest.
Speaker 4: I shot, absolutely, I absolutely shot all the way my back into my hair.
Speaker 1: No, the I've that's so interesting.
Speaker 3: I've never been anxious one like it's it's never made me like like paranoid or like, have.
Speaker 4: You smoked the areas where you don't feel comfortable? Because that's what happens literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've Yeah, I mean my first the first time I smoked me and I was in like a weird party that I didn't.
Speaker 4: Really But did you feel comfortable? Did you have?
Speaker 1: Like did you start? Because I'm never comfortable. I've never been comfortable, So you're probably just having a all the time. When you're laying on the couch enjoying a game, I'm always thinking about like what I should be doing instead. Yeah, even when it's like your job and you should be doing.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy, like I still feel it, Like I still I still wear my parents being like, give me on the game all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just fucking sitting down doing nothing.
Speaker 2: It's just like Chris killed Koreans with me, Chris, What the fuck are you doing, Chris, Chris, I need your help, man. What the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 1: My dad never killed Kerry.
Speaker 2: I snuck out of these drenches and here you are playing the video games all kill Vietnam kids.
Speaker 1: Come on, Chris, get the fuck up Via made. Where was that game? Where was that dad? Dad?
Speaker 4: I don't know. He does something to you that, like you just you just notice him moving around you real fast, and then you wake up twelve hours later you're like, I gotta move out.
Speaker 1: I can't lift you this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad physically assaulting me is so hilarious because because because it is so alien. He's not that kind of guy, not really, which is Weird's I think when I was like really.
Speaker 3: Young, I think I got spanked once and then I think I remember he was like.
Speaker 1: Oh he had a flashback. Then I think he was just like I don't know if I should be maybe not. This is when I spanked VI Kong's head in the face. You have my fucking magazine. Imagine slapping a baby's head. Dad is crazy, you know, the this is the this is what really happened.
Speaker 2: He told me that there was a woman, you know, she freezed there like freeze, and then she was like, oh, screaming and stuff, and then her baby came out, like so the premature baby. And then one of his best friend, his best friend got spooked when the baby came out and actually shot her.
Speaker 1: What do you mean spooked?
Speaker 2: And then the the baby's crying and stuff, and they're like, oh, shot up, you're gonna give away a position.
Speaker 1: So then your dad had a position, so you know where he was in.
Speaker 2: So Jordan Pearson was there. He was very young, but he was there. He was like, define position. He was like, shot, you're gonna give away a position, like the baby. And then he was like, you're gonna have to spank the baby's head. And then your dad spank the baby.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of him in a trench somewhere. He's like, we gotta make it over to the we gotta make it over the quadrant. It was like, define make it. Jordan, hold this a grenade. Define grenade.
Speaker 4: Imagine giving and kicking them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how they Why is it making this?
Speaker 1: Why is it making this clicking off? I've also not been anxious on mushrooms either. They haven't really I don't want to try. They're really not that there.
Speaker 3: I find in most scenarios outside of like outside of things that I just don't want to fuck with at all, like fucking heroin or something, you know, just like I don't even know what the fuck man. I'm more like math or something like I have no interest. But like in my experience both like weed alcohol as well, and like mushrooms, like the way that people describe that ship or the way that people portray it is so fucking foreigned ridiculous compared to like what it actually is. It's like remember when I was I rememberhen I would see like weed depicted in like movie, and then the people are like people like fucking seeing hallucinations and shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, brother, what the fuck that's not weed? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah the hell you're doing? And mushrooms people are like I saw a fucking goat swim out of the floor. It's like, no, dude, yeah, Like what the fuck are like I can't even imagine how many mushrooms you would have to take that, I think exactly.
Speaker 2: I think some people take like they always do, like the the extreme end them only doing seventeen pounds of mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Imagine being able to like that seventeen pounds. I couldn't stomach that.
Speaker 2: I couldn't You can't hold can't hold stomach because imagine because mushrooms apparently taste fucking horrible.
Speaker 1: They're not great.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're specifically the way that you're that you do them with like psilocybin and like lemon tecking with like lemon juice and ships to extract all that shit. It's it's kind of vile because like it doesn't taste. It's not that it tastes bad. It's the texture and the smell that are like really rough, like your body's telling you like, don't this is this is poison.
Speaker 1: Strue, and then you feel poison for a little bit too.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it.
Speaker 2: I just wonder if since I'm pretty stable, I wonder if it will unlock some stuff that will make me a little unstable. Oh you think so, yeah, only because I don't feel there's just because there's a lot of people I've known at least that where I want to they want to take it to find peace or find something that might be missing like that.
Speaker 1: I know some uh, I have a part.
Speaker 2: Native American guy that was very into like the spirits on all that bullshit and maybe.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, yeah, of course that's redundant on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So being on that journey side of it and stuff, and I'm like, well, I don't feel like I'm missing or lacking anything. And what if I, like, say, for example, people that they are strange from their dads that feel very upset about it. I don't feel upset about it at all, Like I'm not a strike my dad Donald was four.
Speaker 1: I don't feel.
Speaker 2: Like I don't feel any sort of way about it, even though it's like somebody I don't.
Speaker 4: Know I think I've worked with that's very rude. I feel like that. I feel like crying about that shit is like should that kids do?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, Like I see, like what if what if unlock like you trip, you have a crazy trip, but it really unlocks something that's so deep down that like the part of the party with that because so there's there's another person that would have my same experience and feel like you you let me down.
Speaker 1: Dad, You fucking did drugs that crazy ship your left does. And I'm like he sucked around. You know what I did you I guess you know he found out, dude, I did therapy. I don't need the last time you cried actually.
Speaker 2: Like in a I got a sadness just like just as an emotional release at all. I mean yeah, at all. Dang like maybe like four maybe not from like an allergy or something.
Speaker 1: When you saw me last my grandma, that was like when was that like five years ago?
Speaker 2: That's last cried five years ago? That's crazy, not good. I don't think I crazy.
Speaker 4: The thing is that I literally learned tools to work through my like my my emotions.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think he's a powder tag.
Speaker 4: And I did. I did the groundwork right. Like. It's not like I'm not someone that's like holds in my feelings. If I feel bad about something, I express that, I talk about it, but I don't foster. I just done it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's I just never.
Speaker 4: I'm not like I'm not like someone that's not crying and then is like full of problems.
Speaker 1: I've already well worked through my problems. I don't know, not off.
Speaker 3: I just it's a wild amount of time to get like not even like a movie or something.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't that's not what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like if I'm like, I'm sad and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not well, he said, like any anything I said, anything I cried from this is us.
Speaker 4: So maybe like last year, last year I cried for Michelle was really sad and I cried.
Speaker 1: That's not nearly as bad.
Speaker 2: I don't you would agree that five years without crying at all is crazy.
Speaker 4: Crying from being like my feelings hurt me so bad, I'm crying. I think that's a little What do you mean my feelings hurt me? Like I'm sad. I'm crying from Adams, like genuine sad, Like.
Speaker 1: Yes, this means you haven't had like a bad experience.
Speaker 2: That's not marry Yeah I don't, I don't, You're not feelings.
Speaker 3: When I take streams, I cry and it's not like a sad cry. Just got of my my eyes like water like crazy because I'm poisoned.
Speaker 1: So so that's like allergy cry.
Speaker 3: Kind of, it's more like it's not It's not like a depressing cry.
Speaker 4: I cried laughing last week during the podcast, Like that's like a.
Speaker 1: Different not that either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you to when you feel when your chest feels heavy, you actually feel.
Speaker 4: Like when I'm hurting and I'm crying.
Speaker 1: Move like when you realize you've never heard.
Speaker 2: Like a beautiful piece of music that it moved you. I don't cry from it. I get like chills. That's different, Like I feel like it's chills is my head. I think I think it's still you feel moved by No, like a lot of times chillsen to me. Is more I would say, like an inspired feeling. Man, that feels fucking great, this is awesome. Moved is like say, like when I heard I cried, I was like I literally said, wow, wow.
Speaker 4: I don't have that. I don't get that kind of feeling.
Speaker 2: I I think it's wild, but I I really.
Speaker 1: It's I can't express.
Speaker 2: Enough how good of a feeling it is to hear something so beautiful that it's almost like say, you know, hearing your not for me. But like I was saying, some people you've seen them, they're reciting wedding vows and they start breaking down something that's so like beautiful to you, a very beautiful moment, Like I've heard some pieces of music and then I just think that, like I can't believe that this is even possible to be made, and like over.
Speaker 4: I respect, I respect the fact that you can.
Speaker 2: It's like I feel like it to me, it's it's the way that I feel when you're so black, it.
Speaker 1: Is a very your big that's gay. It is a very like I don't mean, I don't mean.
Speaker 2: It is the very the black male, the black experience of of not be you can't let your emotions out.
Speaker 4: I have no problem to my emotions out, though if you let your emotions out there, like I would shoot you.
Speaker 3: That's why you can't do it. That's why you can't do it. No, it's seventy looks like people come shoot you if you cry.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have.
Speaker 4: I guess it's like I feel. I feel like that's just I feel.
Speaker 2: I really mean this, you know the way I don't agree when people say this about like religion, like I wish you could feel what I feel.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, you're crazy. But what I mean about like when it.
Speaker 2: Because it's like but however, I can't discount how they actually feel. But I just I just think that that's like a faux experience, but like something that actually sounds like there's I sometimes feel like, oh, how why does this not happen to certain people? Like or they see like a like a sunset that's so fucking beautiful that it's overwhelming to them.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like crying from that is so like I feel like I still his face feel was crunched up.
Speaker 4: He's like, it just feels so like I understand. I don't know. I feel like being moved by something, being moved to tears feels excessive because the thing for me is that like when I when I feel something, when I love something, I think it should be important for me to convey how much I really care about it. And and this is fine if someone's like, oh, I see something beautiful and I cried from it, that's cool for you. But for me, when I want to shed tears about something, it needs to matter.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't be expelling how I feel or writing symphonies about everything I find beautiful because I could be. I can spend days doing that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not even talking about it's this is the this is an uncontrollable feeling.
Speaker 4: I don't have that feeling too often.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is kind of being a little bit cut off from like the human experience.
Speaker 4: I think that's not your experience with his mind, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that he's like, he's like Spider Man can cry for me, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, okay, I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I like to be fair, to be fair, I didn't so like. I didn't cry at clar Obscure at the ending. I didn't cry like a lot of people did. I don't know how you cried that A lot of I can't even understand how you cried that ending.
Speaker 1: See that's what I mean, though, I feel like you're kind of cut off a little bit. I a little bit. I teared up at parts of it.
Speaker 2: It was very it was very it was it was very like I I got way more emotional carrying the Jennif page for example.
Speaker 1: But it was because it was such a long journey.
Speaker 4: When when Arthur's horse died, that moment was fucking like sad. I was like, it was like give me, he put his hand. I'm like dang Twinkles dead, that kept the same horse the whole game. That first god I kept him was like, I love you, Twinkle, You're my best friend.
Speaker 3: That moment got so undercut for me because I named my horse Halo three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually nabled like Batman or mister Ship.
Speaker 4: I mean I named my Twinkle. I'm not much better.
Speaker 3: I turned off and had the conversation with him in the nun That's a great.
Speaker 4: And now that Ruman's completely ruined.
Speaker 3: To be, I still think it worked, like it kind of fucks me up a little bit still because but I also do like if I if I see it, I am reminded of the little little Ah, the little little kid Jack sitting in his place, A little ruin for you a little bit. But it's I can still It's almost like whether or not I choose to turn it on or off, Like I can choose to, like just the conditions have to be right, I mean bad to me, where like I'm watching Breaking Bad again, yeah, just because I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a show I've seen so many times.
Speaker 3: I could just put it on the background, but like there are mean moments in that show that like I am aware that their mean moments, but they don't lose the gravity because I'm watching them in context.
Speaker 1: I think it's easy to do.
Speaker 2: I just think a lot of people, Yeah, I like to me, the conditions have to be right. Like say, I specifically didn't cry for like clear up screw because I was playing really tired and not as engaged. But say if I was a lot more engaged. But there's certain things, I still have this Pavlovian response, like a life of Pie, I still have if I see this one specific scene.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that movie.
Speaker 2: It's the scene where basically when he's finally rescued and then fucking Richard Parker just.
Speaker 1: Hey, are you spoilers? Don't you're gonna watch fifteen Get Around fifty movie?
Speaker 2: The only reason I didn't even respect because I was like, I don't think you're gonna watch You're not a movie guy, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm just so my attention is so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just I just felt like, you know, but even with what I just said, you won't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I saw the Nis game, Oh you saw that? Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I felt about it. Oh you don't like it?
Speaker 3: And they have to watch it again because I didn't really like, no, you know what it was? The numbers fucking confused me.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, what are they fighting over again? Oh?
Speaker 3: Like, what is what is happening? Like it was like twenty five percent. I didn't really understand what it took me.
Speaker 2: Dude, we missed the first ten minutes of the movie, so I was like, so I was, I didn't understand what was happening at first, but then they brilliantly did a good job even as the story was progressing kind of coming around to It's like somebody could walk in the middle of it and kind of catch up.
Speaker 3: And that's great storytelling to me. Yeah, the rip that I watched started halfway in.
Speaker 4: That's crazy I saw. I saw fun.
Speaker 1: I was kind of that's pretty. That's a great.
Speaker 4: Experience I saw yesterday and that was awesome.
Speaker 1: I guess you saw final this and I don't know why you would see that, but.
Speaker 4: I und Lily, one of our other friends, was it fun? Yeah, it was a one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a scene of a kid getting crushed with a piano? Is that like cracked me?
Speaker 1: Is that real? Isn't that like an old one? Or that happened in this one.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know, I've seen like the just I said, maybe it happened.
Speaker 1: In an old one. No, but like it did it happen when you stop it in this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't know. I just remember seeing It's probably my mind. I probably from.
Speaker 4: This I watched and I was like, this movie is really cool, but also it like it. The more you think about it, the more it just gets so like, oh, we shouldn't be alive?
Speaker 1: Did they? They finally mister final?
Speaker 4: There was a final Tony Tony Todd was his name. He was in it.
Speaker 2: He's dead now, Yeah, unfortunately he was in the first one. I think he's in all of them.
Speaker 1: The first guy. He's in the first one.
Speaker 3: He goes like, you can't cheat death is one mean bone, Daddy or some ship bone. He says some crazy jivelne in like that movie. It's supposed to be like some black blues player. That's what it sounds. It sounds like something like black blues. I mean he talks, he's like a one. I think he's like even venoms, like.
Speaker 1: Is one bad death? Is one bad mother? Jack?
Speaker 3: And he said something like you know what I mean, It's like that it's very weird way, like the way he's in the first.
Speaker 4: Thing, Why did they write him like he's like talking because it's five. I haven't heard whatever man I do moving around with giver me talking like I would experienced direct my.
Speaker 2: Janitor speaks to my mom still holds onto a look because like jive kind of died out even with a kid. The people, so the people grew up with it, even that it became uncool for them mostly too. So a lot of that just you know, like us growing up, there are certain terms that grew up like in the nineties, or certain things that we don't We don't say psych anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't py like it's just done for like buster Buster was a good one.
Speaker 4: People said, Buster, I feel like you're here. People said, you.
Speaker 1: Watch yourself buster Buster. That one that's that's like, that's like I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 4: American slide sling like American like, oh yeah, watch out Buster, Like what a what a street hood would say?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of right here street hood would say buster Cali buster is like because call it someone a buster is like calling someone.
Speaker 4: A weirdo or like a freak over here, like being called a buster is really not okay to be called because that's like fight worthy.
Speaker 1: I guess it's insane today.
Speaker 4: Probably if you go like where hood Fellers are.
Speaker 2: Wood Fellas, that was like I would say the gen x is that was. They used that language a lot too.
Speaker 4: There's even though you're a lame those people.
Speaker 7: Like Buster Brown, there's get out of here, Buster Brown, You're a fucking weirdo. Weirdo, get a load of this guy, Get a load of this. That's my favorite, Get a load of this guy.
Speaker 4: Because it's so it's really dehumanizing, even though it's not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: The Ross meme that is, like.
Speaker 3: The Ross meme of get a load of this N word is is pretty iconic. That wouldn't be nearly as funny if it wasn't for his face. Man, there's like a face that he's doing that I can't quite pinpoint, Like it's it's such it's like a Rorsch test of emotions where like you can't quite like, what does he feel about this N word? Like you're not a like like he's pointing out to he's he's he's asking you to pay attention. He's saying, get a load of this guy. You see this No, no, but that's what That's what I'm saying. It's like there's no judgment or like there's nothing in it. It's just like, look at this guy and then it's like a roar shack based on how you feel about this guy.
Speaker 1: I think that you project onto it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's so weirdly neutral that face.
Speaker 2: It could be it could mean a lot of things, right. It could be somebody's just like a really big clown saying a bunch of dumb stuff and it's like, you know this guy, or it can be you know, somebody's raping someone in the background.
Speaker 1: He's like, get o this, get this guy. He's not doing anything about it.
Speaker 3: He's like Peter Parker's by too, where he's like you see the guy getting rugged and he's like a.
Speaker 4: Hot while this guy's getting fucking bisected. Someone's getting ripped into and he's like he's just.
Speaker 2: Like his guts to like like he's getting That was me yesterday.
Speaker 3: That was me yesterday walking down the street after reading those tweets from Elon, We're like, trumpet, we're fighting.
Speaker 1: I was just like strolling, just feeling good. I put that song On actually.
Speaker 4: The Ballerina, very pleasant song, and I'm like, yay, it's so good.
Speaker 2: I hope Trump is ready to fight back. I hope he's ready for Like, what is he gonna say next?
Speaker 1: Elon's gay?
Speaker 4: Got him?
Speaker 2: He said the N word, which is crazy because he's African, but not but not the right guy, not the right guy.
Speaker 1: He's not my African. He's not my African. Dude, you think he's about the South African. He's gonna he's gonna come.
Speaker 3: Down hard, be so funny, Elon, that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But that is hysterical crazy. No I heard Elon? Was he didn't? He stayed here on a No what is it was like a school visa, was like a school visa. But he clearly was working. He was working. He was working because he.
Speaker 2: Said illegal little African, and we're gonna show him what for?
Speaker 1: I sick of ice? Show him what for? Show him what? Show him? Boys? When I hear when I hear like like words like ruffian, yeah they're do well and something like oh it was pretty good if I do say so myself, like these people so very very noble. What for? Show him?
Speaker 4: What for?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What is for fine for Well, that's actually which four is it? That would actually be a good question for him. But uh, all right, let's move on some question. Let's get some of these out of the way. Yeah, so we got got a question from Drew py bowlesy bowls.
Speaker 2: That's that's good, It's not bad.
Speaker 3: I remember you could go over to Patreon cons a snark tank asked us questions over there, ad free, early access, all that, ship, exclusive episodes, all that, all that, all the acoutrements. All right, Drew, be both. This is gonna be a hard one to answer. Okay, I hope you guys are ready for this. This is the question that sentry.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be the rapist or the victim?
Speaker 1: Depends on who's raping. I think, uh, yeah, I guess you know what. I guess I'm the victim.
Speaker 2: Because to say I would rather be a rapist is kind of a no wind scenario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd rather be the victim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the rapist.
Speaker 2: That sucks because then all the oops, I'm a rapist, now, oops a rapists?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cap and crunch, that's that's the White House brand cereal face whoops in main to But sometimes we found in these situations.
Speaker 4: I hate that guy want I want him to be struck by lightning so bad.
Speaker 1: It'll be struck by dumb limp British lightning though.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse it's just like it's just annoying. Yeah, I want to how struck by lightning in a year, brigs, people get struck by lightning in a year.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Wouldn't even be able to notice because they would look the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like fucking blood Borne and the meaning they all look like blood bored that ship is so crazy. The way people puts up. I love that because they do.
Speaker 8: Look the picture of the of the guy and the picture of that guy in Bloodborne that looks like the Biziark Horse is one of my favorite images because it's always paired with some guy and going like.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it is gallingle in the land.
Speaker 4: That's what the Japanese think the British look like, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. But they're so right, is the thing. Some of them look very much.
Speaker 4: So there's a reason why mixed race people over there are the prettiest one.
Speaker 1: They didn't even know.
Speaker 4: It's because they finally got something out. Finally the DNA is like, finally something.
Speaker 1: They didn't even design that character.
Speaker 4: That's a picture, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's like, you know, Deborah Wilson is scanned into the into all of her video games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're just that guy. They scanned every every every actually souls boring.
Speaker 1: That's William British.
Speaker 4: And I don't like like that so much. Man. I think she's very talented, but I just don't want it to be a person who Wilson.
Speaker 1: You would just like them to just make character I saw in Doom the Dark Ages. She plays somebody in Doom the Dark Ages. Oh she's a shield again. Right, she's in the last one too, Right, she's not any of them. I don't last one. I mean, I could be wrong. I don't remember anybody like that in Eternal It's never crazy. He's so shitty, although it would be better than like, you know, her being scanned into it, so like she plays some lady, but like it's not modeled after her.
Speaker 3: It's just like a like a completely like originally designed person. And I was just like, this is exactly what I want, Like I don't. That's the only thing about like people hate on her and I get it, Like it's I think it's dumb, but I understand where they're going from where it's just like it it's it is distracting to see a real ass person in a video game.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not the reason, Chris.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like I'm talking from the perspective of like a valid I think.
Speaker 2: From from the reasonable perspective and not the oh yeah, black chick or whatever.
Speaker 4: The fun but if they made Judge Grados, imagine who Christopher Judge.
Speaker 2: Like, he just looks like Christopher Judge, he'd be Christopher Judge looks like a jacked baby though he like he's got like such a weird like baby. It's like, like fucking it's the biggest he's had a basketball chin and a gerber baby face.
Speaker 4: Is this.
Speaker 1: Is he what? I don't know he's a Gerber.
Speaker 2: I know he's black and he's problem but based on the way he looks, very likely Yeah yeah yeah, he's actually like the actual he was playing football.
Speaker 4: He baby food, she was huge. I was like Jesus ill.
Speaker 2: He's just like there's some people that now characters, you know, you know, there's people usually like an ormal person, but there's some people like you look you were drawn.
Speaker 4: You don't look like it's he has that type of when you see people that are so hot. It is like a little a fifteen year old created you in his mind and he came.
Speaker 1: Ella. Prenelle is kind of like what you're describing. I think, like her big eyes, she got like an animation. She has big eyes that work. That's the crazy. She's like, she's like.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth from a fucking BioShock infinite, you know what I mean, Like I could see that. Okay, yeah, I'm just like that's crazy. Yeah, because I remember at the time, it is like that's not a real person. Her eyes are crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like battle angel a leader or something.
Speaker 4: She's such an interesting person man to look at like. I don't I don't think she's the hottest person, but I do like looking at her.
Speaker 1: I think she's beautiful. I don't think she's like he's ugly, but it's like you look like curious to me, it's definitely pretty. I mean, yeah, she's definitely she's definitely a very pretty person.
Speaker 3: From Yellow I mean, clearly question what is this image Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's Italian, but I mean there's some Italian Jews, Rynie we're talking about that's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. The dying. I think it's Italian and Irish, I think or something, okay, just based based on that picture. That picture, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It is crazy. Colin Israel, Colin.
Speaker 3: Colin, PlayStation Steam Calm, and he says, hey, Puerto Rican, Jerry Seinfeld, Black, Larry, David and Derek, what would you say is the worst least helpful advice you've ever been given? That isn't from each other? For me, it was my It was the therapist that would never answer any question or give any verbal advice, and would only ever point at two things with no explanation. Will Smith life size cutout and a cut out of the wall from Floyd's The Wall.
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that mean? I don't even really understand what the sentences? Is there any more to that?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't mean, so you my life's fucking spiraling, it's really falling apart.
Speaker 1: The wall, you know, the wall?
Speaker 2: I was freaking the fuck? Or Will Smith or Will Smith like that? What should I just listen to a big Willie style?
Speaker 1: I don't know what falling apart?
Speaker 3: I just I don't know if I I don't know if this is the right person, Like I just don't really know.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's crazy. Will Smith over there, Will Smith for an hour, this happens, that's it, and then you pay three hundred dollars. He kept going back to Yeah, he kept going he went back. This is my third year.
Speaker 4: It goes back twice a week.
Speaker 1: That's actually a week.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. That makes me a little bit worried that therapist might have gutted the original one and took their place.
Speaker 1: Are you sure this?
Speaker 3: Are you sure you walked into the right door, because like there's a chance, like you thought the door said therapist, but it actually just said the rape rapist, and so like he was just like trying to lull you into a sense of confusion where he could take advantage of you.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite Uh, that's one of my favorite jokes. It is crazy that that's just how you.
Speaker 2: Paint, like showing like trying to paint therapists on like a door, but then like they have to split it up because it was too narrow. So the rapist, Oh that's great, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: It is. It's so funny that that's just how you have to I feel.
Speaker 4: Like which one came first? Which which phrase?
Speaker 1: Is a good question.
Speaker 2: I would imagine the rapist came first, Like there was a rape before there was therapy. Probably I think one begets the other. That is very true, you know that was that is actually four language was really developed. There was a rapin So don't worry about gorong anyway.
Speaker 3: The least helpful advice you've ever been given that isn't from each other.
Speaker 4: I have some plenty offul advice, Uh least helpful. So first and foremost that you've been giving, let money, Let money drive you that money. Of course I'm black, of course, of course, some stupid ass, dumb negro over mind was that the money, money needs to be your main driver. Don't care about these girls, don't care about this, this this stuff. Worry about money. He doesn't sell that.
Speaker 1: Nigga had no money.
Speaker 4: No, he had a lot of money and a ton of baby mamas and a lot of problems. So money is not and I'm sure and I'm sure he's broke. Now I'm sure he's broke. It's easy to make money when they got seven kids, easy to make money when he got no morals. That's true in the world it's it's that was another bad one.
Speaker 1: We could be podcasting in a castle right now. I'm disappointed that my parents would still do with any kind of moral fiber at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I would have like or at least adopted friends that were terrible or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friends are all just like nice people. It's annoying.
Speaker 4: I just I just don't think I had it in me. I think I had like a I don't think I had like a bad in me. But I think the things I like kind of implemented morality so much that I was just like, all right, well actually.
Speaker 2: Just like nerdy ship man. If you didn't, if you somehow missed that, I feel like you could have.
Speaker 1: We're talking. I'm yeah, like that's the thing, Like maybe he would be Andrew Tate right now if you didn't have any jacked no dick, you're basically that anyway. So like I don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't think I have. I think I'm I think I'm willing to dabbles because of the fact that I don't believe in it. Like Cable is like Yoda going to a place with little darkness because he's so good. He's like, I'm not gonna freak out.
Speaker 3: But like that's my excerise whenever I walk outside and am racist that you're not racist. Yeah I'm not racist, or I'm allowed to be racist.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, yeah, I know, because I know it's a bad thing.
Speaker 4: I think I think you're allowed to laugh at it. I'm allowed to laugh at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not going out there doing grand I'm not going out there doing grand theft auto and then letting it fucking crash into a building where it collapses on a bunch of children and then I'm like, just get up, you know the card.
Speaker 1: You're not out there on the street pistol whipping Asian women in.
Speaker 4: The back of the head. Uh. Have I laughed at that?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have. You laugh at ship that's way worse than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you can laugh at like a CC TV of it.
Speaker 1: But like if it's like really inclose.
Speaker 4: And personal, be really sad, I probably try to get Like if you.
Speaker 1: Hear her like, oh, you know, like she's like.
Speaker 2: Like crying and she like that would be like TV audio need to see some motherfucker whip You're like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Now the audio is like she was around and it's delayed because it's dubbed, but that really hurts.
Speaker 2: I'm bleeding out anyway. Yeah, I don't know, unconscious.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I've gotten shitty advice. I've gotten, man, shout out to my mom. I worry. She gave me one of the.
Speaker 2: It's like I guess it's like she just felt like it needs to be said because the first time I was about to move out with my buddy and then she just gave like a I guess this is like advice that a lot of people in public restrooms could use too, where it's like, hey, man, if you have to share the bathroom with somebody, like and you're you're about to like tear up the fucking toilet to punish the toilet, it's like one of our sayings, Uh, just as soon as you as soon as you shit, flush the toilet and then and then you know, finish whatever, flush it again. So it just like really so you don't fuck up the whole place. And I'm like, I was like talk to my mom about like shitting was so I was just like, Mom, I I know, I why are you Why are you telling me this? Right? And it was so it was one of those things where I'm like, I I'm aware of this. I know most people are probably aware of it, they just don't care. But it was just such a weird like I thought maybe she would give me something, a little bit more advice.
Speaker 4: It's so interesting parents do their kids people. You know, Yeah, but you're my kid more than you're a person. And it's like, I understand i'm your child, yeah, but I'm a yeah, Like, no, you're my kid? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that your sense? It's what I've seen pretty much, pretty much like I've.
Speaker 3: Never felt that personally, but I have seen it in action my grandma. I've seen people's parents who treat them though.
Speaker 4: My grandma treating me like a person after I became old enough to talk to you as a person, you know, because at a certain point when you're young and you're a teen, you're not you know, you don't really you're getting there, but you don't really understand the world exactly right. And then when I was like my early twenty before I moved that, like, I spoke to my grandma like a person. We had a really good conversation. To be CA's what she became my friend opposed to being my parent, you know, sure, and most people don't have that with their family members. And that's fine because you know, traumas are parents not not understanding how to connect, because you know, everyone's a product of their fucked up parents raising them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my parents boiled me in a call dron for five years yea, when they thought you were I Vietcong.
Speaker 3: They thought, well, I was growing. I was too tall, so they wanted they wanted to stunt my.
Speaker 4: Growth like leathers. They boiled you down.
Speaker 1: I was this tall when I was four months like talk months old. Talk that's crazy now talk that's so classic.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I don't know I have any specific examples. I think there's like so much though all the men my parents. I think my parents actually gave me good advice the entire time, which is yeah, to be fair.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be fair, like my mom's never gave me a good I just remember.
Speaker 2: I just remember that vividly as like advice that it's it was. It was so awkward, but it was so like it felt like it was more of the thing like did people not know this, Like the.
Speaker 1: Telling me like you think I it just felt it.
Speaker 4: Just felt feels better to tell you these things and not because it's it's the idea is like I get it now, Like I still it still triggers me. People repeating themselves to me, it does annoy me a lot. I just it's their parents being like, hey, if I don't tell them, how am I gonna know? Someone's gonna tell them? So they still disinform you. I get why it happens now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you know what. You know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's really just the way that it's one of those things that I think if she would have said it in a way like hey, uh, I just want to make sure you know to do this right, like you do this right kind of a thing, and then it would just be like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we're good. It was more like she was.
Speaker 2: It almost felt like she was like blessing me with knowledge, especially in such a trivial thing to here's this thing, you know.
Speaker 4: That fucking one sheet of toilet paper, and you're like you serious, golden and I love that, And she jewel chest back for me.
Speaker 1: I need to keep I'm legitimately gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a chest like a gold jewels all over and stuff, and this is gonna be one old flesh light. Yeah, like here the family flesh light sun so disgusting, like you know, treated with dignity, that's been in the family for generations. You know, he doesn't know, he doesn't know when flesh.
Speaker 1: Lights flesh light. This is a gilded age flesh light. That's steam steampunk flesh A family just a squirrel anyway, Megatron Road, Thanks Dad, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: I'll use it right now.
Speaker 1: Did you just see a fucking in the background, just throwing it at the board?
Speaker 4: Threw it away.
Speaker 1: I believe it didn't look good. Get that off. I guess I'll keep it. I guess I'll keep it, Megatron Megatron Road. And he says, hey, Christ is the Redeemer Sidney Sweeney and Corey Taylor. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: You know what Corey Taylor, Sydney Sweeney and what Christ of the Redeemer, Christ the Redeemer A.
Speaker 1: Corey Taylor is uh slipknot singer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fucking wish. I want slipknot money. But I'm angry.
Speaker 1: And Griffin He's like, he sent me money, he sent me this crazy. It was like it was like, h oh my god, what the fuck was it?
Speaker 2: It was like Louis Armstrong.
Speaker 1: He was like, my word, that's crazy. I don't remember being like, whoa wait it is that strange thing? Wait wait wait wait did he that's crazy? Why would he? Why would he not? Did anyway? Hold on if he if he didn't send it to me because he was like, I don't know if I should send it to him. Yeah, I wonder that's funny. Griffin, Griffin, he's a fan Cory Taylor's son.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeahs a fan.
Speaker 1: Of the podcast. Shout out of Corky a Cord Taylor and Griffin.
Speaker 2: Really I want to but you all right, well holy Armstrong and I really.
Speaker 3: Is there any piece of media that fundamentally changed the way you see the world? This is fucking fascinating because no, because he says, for me, Destiny one was the catalyst that made me ultimately become an atheist.
Speaker 1: Which is fucking excuse me.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if it's as obvious.
Speaker 3: My my immediate obvious thing connection would be like you're just spending your entire time in that game killing gods and making them.
Speaker 2: Into weapons and stuff. But it's just funny that that's like that's an interesting thing, Tom, I want to know more.
Speaker 1: Really, it's absolutely so Megatron.
Speaker 3: If you want to, like, maybe like comment under like reply to this to this comment under this thread. I would love to know more about why, like what's specific.
Speaker 4: To reply in the thread? Reply to this please?
Speaker 1: I want to. I guess I should. That's a good idea. That's a that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I don't know. I was relying on my voice. Yeah, yeah, no, that's good because since I don't know much about Destiny, I can't even imagine. I can't even imagine, well, does it is there like actual philosophy within the game that makes you question, like.
Speaker 4: This philosophy that you can kind of you know, put together where it's like if there's so much existence going on there being an ultimate godly creature are out there, it's like, what the then?
Speaker 1: What the what are you doing? Everything's a fucking mess. I never got like a particularly like.
Speaker 4: I could see it. It's not what I got from it.
Speaker 3: Like, it's definitely more heavy in Halo. I think, like way heavier. Like I think that second game is literally all about like losing religion. That's r EM song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good one exactly by loops through the whole fucking game song that plays actually losing my I can't do it. I can't do anything monster, David. How can the corner reverb?
Speaker 3: There's like a weird reverb that they do, which, by the way, they don't know how to do anymore.
Speaker 1: Sounds like yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Just sounds like you David and five because like they don't know exactly what filter.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, yeah, probably don't have it and they can't replicate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it sucks because it's like that, it's such an interesting like you hear it and you just like know, like that's interesting.
Speaker 1: That's different, but like it's gone.
Speaker 3: I have things like that too, Like there's like I used to be able to I knew, I used to know how to do the engine from Crash Bandicoot filter like perfectly, like that weird like pitched up and like double voiced thing from like the original Crash Bandicoot games.
Speaker 1: I completely forgot how.
Speaker 3: I don't know, And I think I looked up a guitorial a long time ago and learned from that as a base, even though the tutorial was wrong. So like even if I found the tutorial, it wouldn't be right, but that tutorial is now gone, so like it's just been so it's just like that's just lost media now and I have no idea how to recreate it. I'm sure if I spent like weeks bashing my head against the fucking table figuring it out, I could maybe, but not worthy, not worthy, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's a shame I don't.
Speaker 1: Was the question old things that like.
Speaker 3: Changed, any piece of media that fundamentally changed the way you see the world?
Speaker 1: I got you in the era piece of media.
Speaker 4: There's so many for me that like helped me because it's number one for me, Star Wars. Stars helped me really change the other the world like heavily. Really yeah really yeah in what way? When When dealing with the idea of the force and stuff like that, it made me just think about, like how how you're supposed to exist I guess in the world like you, you're you're sort of a passenger through it and your mark matters, but you do not control any of the other forces around you, so you kind of have to dictate how I am going to exist in this place.
Speaker 1: Did you start like operating differently?
Speaker 4: Like did you start when I started really loving Star Wars. Yeah, when I was when I became like when I was like seventeen, Yeah, so I started like focusing heavy, heavy on it. That's where I got spirituality from, like more of my my personal spirituality if that even that is.
Speaker 1: So fascinating, man like Star Wars because.
Speaker 4: I loved I loved the idea of the force like that, even though some people don't really get it. But I was also religious prior to that, and so that kind of idea was already that a religious foundation was already planted in my brain to begin with. Yeah, but now I'm just like, I don't you know, like I saw roots and not changed my mentality heavily too. I guess I don't know. I fucking I fucking read some speeches about fair Khan and I was like, oh, niggas can go completely crazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like so many things that alter perspective as his life, you know, that is that is man, I really Spider Man made me realize that, like you probably do good news for good sake, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's so like I'm really trying to think of anything where I just feel like I got lucky where a lot of my uh, like morals and convictions and stuff were just it was just like what would you call it common sense? You know what I mean, Like it didn't nothing really inspired me to like go towards something, because like even when it came to religion, even though I was were just religious by default, I didn't respect it because.
Speaker 1: When I would hear when I would hear all this stuff, who did you know that was kind of my family that was kind of the same, were very oh that you know, very grateful that Jesus helped them pass this test or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I'm like okay, yeah, yeah, okay, Like for me, this guy helped you, like this nigga's specifically cater to you and then starving babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I remember, like it took me a while to like, even after I stopped like buying into religion to the degree that I did, it took a while for the like the residual kind of like effects to wear off, Like because even after I was like this, none of this makes sense, Yeah, I still like kind of like was a little bit afraid. I'm like, hell, For like a couple of years after that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, maybe I don't know. I mean it's I don't buy it doesn't seem real, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe I fear attacked together. Yeah, no, for sure, it's the most powerful fear.
Speaker 1: Very good. It's very good. It is the Yeah, it is undeniably broken. It is.
Speaker 2: You do have to recognize at least a lot of I guess a lot of religous people don't recognize that how worse.
Speaker 1: How evil Hell is, Like say, it's like, oh, things got better.
Speaker 2: God calmed down once Jesus was born, all this stuff, and I'm like, no, Hell is infinitely worse than anything that happened in the Old Testament by infinity, because it is infinity. So that the idea is I'm like, uh no, he didn't calm down. He actually got much worse. I'd don't know why. I'm like, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Trying to get too deep into it, but it's just like yeah, but yeah, it's I'm trying to focus on one little thing that made me like I never and changed my outlook on stuff. There.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe something that like reinforced because like I know, I know for me, punk music, I didn't really care that much about politics really, and then I think that's it. Although like although I think like my ideals weren't too dissimilar to what was already there. I think I learned a lot more or it was like driven to Like I think I was driven to learn more about it through punk stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't consider that. That is very that's a very true that because there's a pretty.
Speaker 3: Good chance that like if I had never found that music, I probably wouldn't care nearly as much about politics, quite frankly, like or maybe I would have, but way later and by then, like who the fuck knows what else would have I.
Speaker 1: Guess you're so, You're so that is crazy. That's everything. I almost got, fucking I almost got lyrics tattooed on me.
Speaker 4: Like I though, like that's so many things do that to you throughout your life because all the things you're absorbing around you are molding you and shaping you, like everything.
Speaker 3: So like I think you can tell though, when there's like I knew for a fact, like music was like a heavy like I knew like in the moment, like when I found it's like, oh, this is this is a big deal compared to more of the more of the things that I'm aware are like kind of like subtly kind of chiseling one thing or like you know, like maybe guiding me in one direction.
Speaker 4: I think there's I think there's so many things that fucking shaped who I like, my my perspective on the world. There's just like thing after thing. Like granted, I think they would have not do I think I would have never found that perspective. That's a that's a whole the conversation I have really like if I never if I never watched Star Wars, when I have the same perspective about my position in the universe. Uh, maybe you could say maybe not maybe you know, but if I never found about Spider Man what I believe in like doing right.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, I feel like very likely I would have, but they helped. They helped me.
Speaker 4: I have found the foundation of it.
Speaker 3: You'd get it from a different place, and but it would be it would be fundamentally different, I guess in the in the makeup because of like what instills it.
Speaker 2: That kind of like that trips me out a little bit because I feel like that's just the it's such a I feel like the Golden rule is just obvious. It's to me, it's weird that you need to be told to treat people well, so they treat you well.
Speaker 4: I mean not I don't exactly.
Speaker 2: But as an adult especially or like as a kid, I figured out myself. My mom didn't tell me. It's just when when you're nice to somebody, they're nice back to you. I figure that out by being nice to someone, they're nice.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, I think the universe just teaches you that just by existing. You know, like if you like you push somebody and then they push you back, and then it hurts and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that doesn't feel good, right, So I agree with that.
Speaker 4: But the idea that it's not exactly the idea of like, oh, he gave me the foundation of that, but my perspective of seeing his character and now he does just does good things.
Speaker 1: That was the thing that triggered it. It could have been something else, but it was Spider Man, huh.
Speaker 4: But it was like the idea of like, oh, I should probably take extra stuff to do that because what I'm doing is helping people be happier then exactly me being happy, you know, like I'm going after step. I think it's like that is like that's so it's those things are formative ideas about you know, like for me at least, that what it is, because literally Star Wars is like a huge form of like my perspective of myself in the universe.
Speaker 1: You know, Shah, what do you mean by when you say that you yourself in the universe.
Speaker 4: It's just like the ideas, Like how so when I when I try not to be upset about things or angry about things, I understand that the universe exists well beyond me, So me choosing to be upset and lashing out around other people is not fair because they're also existing. You know, they're also being guided about whatever force is takes them to what they are, right, or like idea of when you have possessions about people dying from you, Right, I could choose to be very angry upset, or I could choose to be happy knowing that they are now gone and what they exist from before. Like, no, happy that they're gone. You know, they're gone, but what I have from them doesn't. It doesn't disappear, you know, it doesn't just.
Speaker 1: Real hard in the head. Then you forget them.
Speaker 4: Well then then then then then still it's like.
Speaker 1: Why do I care at that moment?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still being taken away from it's like whatever, dude, Like, I'm not gonna see him cry about this.
Speaker 2: I love the I just love how like how it sounded, how it came out. You said, you can be happy that they're gone. It's cut off. Yeah, yeah, you're gone.
Speaker 1: I feel it's it is.
Speaker 2: Uh, it is fascinating to hear that because I just I don't know, man, it I it's I actually am more curious to hear about from people that are listening about that too, and specifically about Star Wars, if they've gained any different perspectives on life by consuming Star Wars, because do anything to me. All I did to me was like, oh, it's just kind of cool. This is going to allow people to create better sci fi because this is a good base. And then and then it started like Battlestar Galactica, Uh.
Speaker 1: The reboot of it. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Making it's time to like stepping up and stuff. I finally watched the Expanse, and I understand why a lot of people really liked it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just good, very good.
Speaker 2: And it's just like, I know it's different, it's not the same, But what I'm saying is that when you have something.
Speaker 1: It was the first big space media. Yeah, it was the first thing I say that, like.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there would be no mass effect right without Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there'd be no effect.
Speaker 1: Is more, it's not I'm not trying to do one to one.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is it's just the concept of even being able to write something so well is probably just because having a big universe like Star Wars Wars existing now it's like, let's I see this now, I want to make my own, but I want to make it like more fine tune.
Speaker 4: Clearly the same people that worked on coutore it exactly.
Speaker 1: This universe is really cool.
Speaker 2: Let's make Georgie exactly.
Speaker 4: Let's let's do this because I think I think George Lucas is actually really talented world builder. It's just the problem is that, like you know, he went into movies because that's when the money is affortunately too shows, because I think if Star Wars was the show, it would have been an infinitely better story, of course, because he would have had a series's time to create everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't anything that.
Speaker 4: I think every movie could be better at the show.
Speaker 1: Back when Star Wars was a thing, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: But the thing is that what would have gone anywhere, likely not it would have become a following, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It would have been it would have been like, yeah, hmmm, firefly, fireflies. I'm not even trying to be rude. Fire I've enjoyed Firefly. But also, at the end of the day, it's just cowboys in space.
Speaker 1: That's not ye. But like there was, you know.
Speaker 2: Like the uh what do you call it, the the set pieces of like the you know, the uh, the uh. I can't think of anything around like the at eight s or whatever they called as all of those.
Speaker 1: Things, fucking the star Destroyers or.
Speaker 4: What are they call all that ship?
Speaker 1: Like those things?
Speaker 2: What was the first one that showed up in the the Death Star? No, no, not the Death Star, the first thing that you see in the New Hope. It's not like there's like there's a one of I was saying, the cruisers the start, that's like that, you know, being so it's it was so different.
Speaker 1: And then the stupid space sticks, you know, the lightsabers, the lightsabers just stupid.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think all of that, I feel like that's the thing that's been conveyed so well as as a show us.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, Yeah, I nishand what you're saying, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know how a book does convey it better, but nigga's don't open books. So the idea of that it is like, oh, I'm never gonna read it, because if you read the books from the start Wars, I read the first four and they're really good books. But the problem is that who's gonna sit down and read a seven hundred page book where you can lay in your bed fucking half cata tonic and watch a movie for three hours that shows you stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's tough, and then you also, you know, we we have to consider how many people can't actually enjoy books because we we we discovered that they can't see ship in their head.
Speaker 4: Dude, I that is still the craziest thing I've I that's like, I that's the whole point of it. It's like your own movie. My imagination is still so powerful. And I feel like now, which is probably sits to friendy, it's probably not imagine. It's probably just facked out. Yeah I'm tripping, but definitely like the fact that people can't imagine things is so crazy to me. It's like that's so unportuate, Like Maren can't do that. Maren can't imagine fish.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I've had a long question, But you can't imagine like a picture of something in your head. He's like, I can't.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think I think he's I think he probably is. But if someone that's real then that then you're just I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I've known him for a very very long time. He can definitely imagine things. Yeah, I think that imagine bullshit together.
Speaker 1: You guys talking about Mark Maron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark Maron, my friend Mark Maren. Yeah, that's like I ran into him walking onto Jalen's building once.
Speaker 4: Really well, a bunch of live in that building.
Speaker 1: It was like a bunch of blood all over him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's crazy man. Blood and bats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like he did when he did that famous podcast with Obama. Right, yeah, you walked in and he walked and then he was just full of blood and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, because he because Obama walked in with a drone on a leash and there's.
Speaker 1: Both and he was like, he was like, don't don't worry. He does not bite, but he shot him.
Speaker 4: He does shoot a lot.
Speaker 1: That shoot though. I forgot to mention that he shoots headed and loaded this trode and I armed this troad. I walked it on a leash into your fucking apartment. I saw the eye in it. So it's like a real pet. You don't know what it's gonna do.
Speaker 3: Whonef he lives there. It is a nice building. But like, I can't imagine him living lot.
Speaker 4: In that building.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, that's you never thought about fire bomb in it? No, No, that's weird.
Speaker 4: I don't. My thoughts escaped me sometimes, but I didn't think ever that now it's gonna be. I thought I'm head a lot though.
Speaker 2: Whatever, we'll see what happens. It's a very fire building.
Speaker 3: Oh this is a good one. Think Juicy Burger. We need to be serious or not serious kind of think Juicy Burger. His greeting is my favorite gay polycule. If you could erase one memory from your mind permanently.
Speaker 1: What would it be? Stay moist. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I think it's playing a video game for the first time, like I think I would erase like my first playthrough of something like.
Speaker 1: I wish I would.
Speaker 4: I would have raised your perspective of video games in general, I'll make it the moment you you fell in love with them, I would take that from you.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if I would be unchained or really really crippled by that.
Speaker 1: I think you know what I mean. I don't really know.
Speaker 4: Think you would be really sad you would have like one of your biggest lovelies would have.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't be sad because I wouldn't. I wouldn't feel like I lost anything because my love for it would be gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then you would have a love that you want to yearn toward where you don't have what would you have done?
Speaker 1: But I could just go find something else you.
Speaker 4: Probably have, like going to music and ship.
Speaker 1: I probably, yeah, I probably. I probably would finish all the fucking songs that I that I've been working on for fucking years that I keep putting away because I'm like, I'm not really a music guy. You don't really do music, you know. That's what it pops up when you google me. I don't understand. Yeah, I would just say like you're an American gay musician or something. Yeah, I'm a gay American musician. Imagine all over in and it says you're gay, You're just not. I mean, I like straight up like like you're like you're like, I would just be so funny to imagine that, like in two thousand and five, that would have really pushed people over the you know what I mean, Like if somebody, if somebody was called gay, like everybody believed that they were gay, that would be like a thing that would haunt them at night today.
Speaker 3: Like if I found out that, like most people believe I was gay, I genuinely think I would carry You.
Speaker 4: Don't get violence aim towards you for being gay. That's why some of those people you're not, you're not people.
Speaker 3: Still, Like I mean, I got I've I've been the target of anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Yeah, that's unfortunate, that's super racism. Well yeah yeah, because they's just like fucking jew that is the meat. What about Greek people? What about like they're clocking you man, you got a schnage on you. That's true, But like I was, like, there's so many groups of people around the world that have big noses. You just have a big more likely than I'm sucking an Arab. Then like it's it's great.
Speaker 4: I like it's fun.
Speaker 1: I love super racism where they're just like, I clocked you.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is that I have met Arabs that look whiter than me, and that confused me quite a bit.
Speaker 1: The Europeans, but I've never yeah, I've never met that. I hate that.
Speaker 2: That's what you're current miming for. Fucking so, I don't I'm sorry, this is you want to you actually want to know where this came from. I guess so I was actually prepared for you to say no, somebody to have to thank you. He already said it's I'm like, I'm like a vampire'm invited in and uh, you say coming in, he's showing through the door.
Speaker 1: He tried through the door. Already, You're like, yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Anyway, explained, So there was a guy that would sexually harass people at our at our football so freshman football, there was this guy that we call Tupac. I don't know why we call him Tupaca. Didn't look anything like Tupac, but he his name is Tupacs.
Speaker 1: Tupac's a day. His name was Sammy. Sammy.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget Sammy. So Sammy would go behind people, so I would, let let's just put it.
Speaker 1: He did it to me, and he did plenty. But you did me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fingerarrect, No, that's crazy. I definitely would Uh, I probably wouldn't say but.
Speaker 1: If you did it so quickly that you didn't barely notice.
Speaker 2: If I if that happened, I would probably wouldn't talk about it on the show because it would be like, oh, this is a real problem I need to tackle.
Speaker 1: Work through it.
Speaker 2: But like it would be fine if I. If he did it, it was like when whatever. But yeah, he came up behind me. He would come behind people. I was tying my cleats and he came up behind me and he did it like everybody. So he did it to me, and he you know, no.
Speaker 1: Way he did that. He would start did he did?
Speaker 4: He grab your hips until it's hard to put You couldn't move out of the way. Like he grabbed your hips and put his fingers down on your back muscles in a way that you could not stand.
Speaker 2: Basically back then, Yeah, he petrified himself like a tree and he just stayed there and he was just like that was it.
Speaker 4: He's laughing his off and you're terrified or terrified leaving your balance and ship, but he's holding and you're like, he's like.
Speaker 2: Funny, he thought it was so funny, and then the fire department had to saw his hands off because that's how hard his grip was.
Speaker 1: Growing back he did growing back. Here, I've got that is half tree, that's true. Yeah, here's tree. So he grew up back. He's half piccolo or a tree or something. I forgot he was a tree. The science is yet is not determined yet, but it must be one of those. He's piccolo or tree or maybe one quarter each. Yeah, it is great and half high school was nuts.
Speaker 2: Man, He's one quarter tree, one quarter piccolo and half both.
Speaker 4: He's half, he's half quarter, he's half, he's half, one quarter piccolo, half one quarter.
Speaker 1: Stop. I'm getting confused. That's a tree.
Speaker 4: So he's half piccolo and tree. Good math, he's half piccolo and tree of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So sexual assault in high school, you know.
Speaker 2: It goes okay, classic got something sure.
Speaker 1: You know if you played sports, you you would have been sexually harassed me for sure, A little tweak. Yeah, get him, get him, get him, get him, everybody can get him. Make it done by the locker room was terrifying for you. Yeah, D Like, I'm not hope I hated.
Speaker 4: I like it very much either, even though I'm like.
Speaker 3: Always stunk so bad because it was like a mix a body odor and axe.
Speaker 4: For us.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was was still around. AX was around. I remember, I remember like it was yesterday. It was fucking dark temptation axe God. Yeah, it just burned into my fucking brain. That spray, remember the chocolate scent to Chocolate's a crazy one that.
Speaker 3: I think if I like it smells like if I smelled that today, it would transport me back to two thousand and like nine.
Speaker 2: I specifically bought one for that reason, and I think it ruined Jojo because I bought a lavender thing for a carpet, like you spray it before you vacuum or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's lavender. And she walked in. She's like, what the fuck was this smell like axe body spray?
Speaker 2: And I'm like what, because I guess I sprayed the axe one time and I think it infected her nose.
Speaker 1: Though I could smell because I was like, bro, this is lavender.
Speaker 3: It's not in the same way that group can only say I am. She can only smell acts.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, it didn't help that, Like while you sleep and I spray acts up our nostrils. That would be pretty crazy. She tries to breathe it on you, clamp her face smell this is It's okay. Like rubbing a dog's ace and t or something like that is so brutal when you do the dog like you have to do that to them.
Speaker 2: Dude, I did them that's my dog once but then it started licking it all up.
Speaker 1: You're like, ohlse I go, this is not working. Yeah, it's like, oh, this is great. This is like symbiotic.
Speaker 4: I hate when dogs do like that because I love them less.
Speaker 2: It just I I love them appropriately. I understand what they are. They're animals. They don't understand shit.
Speaker 3: Although to me I I I also am like, how do you not, even just as a natural being that's been around, that has a lineage that lasts this long, not understand that you can't be drinking pea or eating ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah you should stop that.
Speaker 3: If anything that proves evolution to me, because I'm just like, no design would yes, it would allow for it, Like why why would you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: My really dumb like argument was when I was a kid, I wouldn't have this argument like with people, But like I always think about it. It's just like, I don't know, a baby can become a fucking adult in like like twenty years. Yeah, like over millions of years. Why I couldn't a fucking animal just change into something else? It just made so much sense because I was just like I felt about it. It's like changes, right, things change what He's like, if you have a baby next to an adult, You're like, that's not the same fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, can you not make that same argument about a pump and a big ass dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean the best case of it, the best case of it is is because of bugs that go through metamorphosis.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that is like one life cycle. It's like, motherfucker, Like, but is that is? Or just how or or just even a baby that becomes like the elephant man, He's like, he's born fine, he was born an elephant man. Yeah, but like sometimes people aren't. Sometimes people like get elephantide over time. That's actually true.
Speaker 1: Their genetics kicking. Yeah, like something the elephant is kicked and it kicks in when you see an elephant.
Speaker 4: You watch Dumbo, and then elephants are my favorite animal.
Speaker 1: My favorite.
Speaker 4: Elephants so much.
Speaker 3: Elephants are pretty cool. I like that they trample, like they step on people that they don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: They're very Yeah, they're very spiteful and they remember, like, but with my ship, so you kill it was that the elephant that killed that woman? And then they're having that funeral shoved back up. That that is insane legend.
Speaker 1: That that is true.
Speaker 3: Scheduled implies premeditation on a level that's actually crazy for an animal, because that's like months of or like months probably a week of waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm still kind of convinced they have a high mind or something, and because it's weird to me that they would just remember.
Speaker 4: I love elephants so much. I think they're so cute.
Speaker 1: I would you No, you know I love them? Then, yeah, you're a fucking liar. I think elephants are really cool. So you're saying you someone that's really cool. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have. I've only fucked terrible people pretty much in my life. Maybe like one person wasn't terrible.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's a pretty bad hit rate. Nineteen year old Lily is that the one that's not terrible?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 1: What the probably scared you straight? What your bad hit rate?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did it for a while. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, let's get the Yeah, let's read the credits. Now, let's get the fun on out of here.
Speaker 4: I want to get a pet elephant so bad.
Speaker 1: But there's no I don't think.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you don't know, you don't.
Speaker 4: There's no way I can take care of it. It's just insane. It's like I would just I would just make this little elephant suffer.
Speaker 2: Alright, genetically engineer baby small tiny elephants so the rich guy can have a baby pet elephant in the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's fucked up. I'm sure the fucking scientist is already working on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry it exists. I'm sure like that already.
Speaker 1: Did happen?
Speaker 4: Carry three two? One word?
Speaker 1: Uh? How much is it?
Speaker 3: The reason the name is now twenty five dollars up? Remember patre patreon dot com slash of snark tank going over there. Uh, if you want to have your name right at the end of the show, make me say all sorts of depraved ship like like this, This first name, rape parentheses.
Speaker 1: The Jewish blood Banker left me anemic. Whoa, that's a name. That's a name. Someone laughed at that. Feel free to make me not say that someone laughed at that. Uh, I don't know. You're laughing at it right now. I see you. You're busting you go from a stop stop this, watch it, watch it? Yeah, shut up Amazin.
Speaker 3: How you spoil things that like feel like they can't even be spoiled new ways.
Speaker 1: I just like I just think that, like, oh well, there's no real like you know, watch it after Yeah, like I wanna, you know, I also want to. I have to judge the show for how it how it works, how it goes. Yeah, just I mean you can look it up. Just just don't just don't don't say ship.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna tell you everything about it.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me anything. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Delta Gamma King Dad coming on those slutty little beetles Obama pointing at somebody and just saying paste before they before they disappear.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 3: Uh, squimp is bugs Clamuel Esquire the Third You, Sir, Guild Master Malibu Malibu Emo Tep Summoning crab Scare Beetles to eat Kingston's asshole Colin Moriar hits say three gay Beatles versus Jordan Peterson's the mask changing my name to gay Beetle Penis boy or gay little boy, gay beatle boy.
Speaker 1: Penis to anoy Swen. I'm going to with a mortar.
Speaker 3: I am coming make Oh that's so stupid, I am I am coming making me the victa mace of mo like gay two rats in a trench copants actual little Beetle getting waterboarded with gallons of rotten egg plant com at Guantanamo Gay for trying to leak g T A six early m m mm pm candidate for the ultra thieves playing sock and boppers in the delivery ring of a hospital got a call the week unseen Full Metal Sheen gives Beetle Swen some pene nice. The character Heather in Total Drama Island has her top ripped off. At one point, her censored boobs are shown, not her barre nipples. Okay, yeah, censoredes that's crazy though. No, Heather was the popular girl. She looked got the Jason, you know, like kind of like a She was like, no, she had just look her up. What do you mean you have Yeah, you do have that phone asking me to describe her like you're fucking Helen Keller or something.
Speaker 1: Busy. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, look up her tits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Berserker, you want to do that bouncy backside reckless Rhino the Sloker to yso Dirpy my Negro blackademia.
Speaker 3: My Negro blackademia is crazy. Pepe yeah, uh, Pepe Jordanson and Ben Shapinis.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm king Centz think you're Willie work should out my chili.
Speaker 3: All Ambassador asked Eater Goju going super so lom to defeat Lord Freese lamb All Gooner's fire at will glaze their Randy rears Hedge General Hogspittle the sonic soap opera Domo Nation, gay little Beetle putting on his gay little tie before heading to his gay little job at the gay little.
Speaker 1: Dick Sucking Factory. Damn it's pretty good. Uh he might be gay. Happy Pride Month, everybody, Derek Knutschovin is innocent?
Speaker 4: What is that is that?
Speaker 1: Marvel Rivals? Yeah that's not a real skid.
Speaker 2: That he shows me naked Juggernaut with Ah his weapon X was like Juggernaut.
Speaker 1: That helped me. He's too big, but he has the WEAPONX helmet his weapon. Actually this penis that's the weapon.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid, Uh Derek and is innocent. Hashig free him. This podcast brought to you by kfarts dot Org. Round eyed Asian Here for anus breach. Please here for anus breach. Preeze robust, slanted eyed, slant eye Asian beetles stroking his worm sized beetle period to completion and mixing the extract into Kingston's bulgogi.
Speaker 1: That sounds good. Hit Kate Barbecue k Barbecue.
Speaker 2: I can't do.
Speaker 3: I'm not that hungry. I don't think Korean barbecue I would like. Although that place has pretty good.
Speaker 1: Where can you get good without going to k bbqu That barbecue Chicken place is kind of okay. Oh the place in downtown. Yeah, they make it a bulgogi rice bowl. I don't know how I feel about though, because the yeah, I don't like the way that how much is it? It's expensive? That was my only thing.
Speaker 2: It has like pineapples in it for some reason. I mean, if it does, you could not ask for them, like I don't.
Speaker 3: My only issue with that is like I had it and then like I had like a weird kind of like it's unlike anything I've ever felt.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know. I don't know because I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Introdestion is something I've had and just not paying attention to, or if this was the first time I've had it, maybe I never truly had it before.
Speaker 3: But it felt fucking very strange, like I've never had heartburn. I don't know, that's what it felt like, what I would imagine heartburn feels like. And that's the first time I've ever had but it was the only It was also the first time I've ever had that dish, So I don't know if it was just like a weird day or if that's the dish that does it.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to go through it again, so I haven't gone back.
Speaker 4: I feel that I might get that today. I've had chi.
Speaker 3: Royd and peepies in. Unzip those pants broke. Let me add some chili to that dog.
Speaker 1: That's crazy man, get the butt, No, forget the bus. Sometimes you got a fuck on Shark Week. You know it is what it is, Mistress Kingston.
Speaker 3: The town Bicycle of bravel Funny that Elon and Trump are fighting like a divorced couple during Pride month. Vance is gonna get two Christmases.
Speaker 1: That is funny. Yeah, they're splitting custody. He's gonna go over to Peter Teal's house.
Speaker 3: Blonde, blue eyed German Man applying for JoJo's position since Derek is gay and Western Europeans out value Eastern Europeans.
Speaker 1: I just found out. I just found out. Hey, man, I didn't say that. Don't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 2: Man, I.
Speaker 3: Just found out that one of my dad's old friends is the pizza guy from Spider Man two. I could pass on a messagetand from you guys, that'd be awesome. Yeah, the guy, I mean the boss, Yeah go, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's what I mean. That's the only pizza guy in Spider Man. Would that's that's sick as hell.
Speaker 3: I love that guy. Ask him if he would be on our show? Yeah, not ironically, like I love that guy's delivery is iconic. Yeah, uh, which if a weird guest, that would be so interesting.
Speaker 1: I I'd love that dude.
Speaker 2: Man, we're probably too toxic for like a real celebrity. I can't I can't be I can having them on here here. That we're saying I would kill I.
Speaker 1: Would kill message Hugh Lauri. Dude, just yeah, I mean I guess whatever. Literally, I guess I have done the loser after all these years. Hey man, big fan, I really like that that follow though, Man, dude, it's it's the only follow that I care about. I can't believe you never inquired about. I'm just so scared because because I don't want him, because the thing is like it's it's like Schrodinger's Hugh Lauri kind of right, because I'm like, I don't know if he did it or if he's like account manager did it, or if he did it by accident. And if if I don't know, then I can just get away with saying he did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, you know, because that's kind of Ockham's razors, that he did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard to accidentally follow. He's still there though, so yeah. Yeah, but also like how active is on Twitter? Is he has seen? Has he seen like a thirst trap? Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just found out he subscribed still like an only fan. I just found out that one of my dad's old friends.
Speaker 1: I read that already. Yeah, woke Marxist pope. My ass is full of piss. Help thugs.
Speaker 2: Imagine him sitting fizza, I'm sorry, sitting through this the credit secrets saying go oh my god, Thugs, Zilla, ex Gay Beatles, Seeds of Bussy Garden, Calum, you already calm?
Speaker 1: Were you already?
Speaker 2: Schrodinger's blunkin Jack w FM super gay and gay and gay and cool and gay Beatles tackling race relations and stereotypes and gay.
Speaker 4: And gay.
Speaker 1: Just sold three Laboo Boo dolls and now I'm set for life? Can I say something about these? I only just found out about these, like a week ago. Have they always been around? I just found out about him. I think the same Jojo mentioned something about him, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like with the Lily's cousin.
Speaker 3: It feels like people are pretending like this has been a thing, but I swear to God it hasn't.
Speaker 1: This has happened in the last.
Speaker 4: There's something that none of us would know about unless we were directly encounter with it.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, But I've never even heard this term or seen it written Whenever we would like beanie babies, right, isn't it like that?
Speaker 4: Like the controlled dolls like that or fucking what's the name of the ones that were not were not the Gremlins.
Speaker 1: The Ferbies. Yeah, I had a fer was like the craziest thing ever.
Speaker 4: I remember getting one when I was like four, and you got one, bro.
Speaker 1: That's money, bro, because those things were supplying the man aware. I'm aware they're probably crazy when you were a kid, though by the time, by the time we were kids, they were kind of like, hand me down to it.
Speaker 4: That's right. People just had them. I got I got the new one of the year that time, and it freaked out and broke and would the guy like with the motor engine, yeah, and like.
Speaker 1: Short it out, dude, My Republican uncle got me a tickle me Dick Cheney. I'm dead serious, is it? Tickle me Dick Chrainey. And you had to take on him, and you'd go like Halliburton, Haliburton, dudek.
Speaker 4: The fucking car fucking engines on a crazy They start violently shaking and then they start making noise like it's like it's being electric.
Speaker 1: Weapons. Master destruction on Rock put that on.
Speaker 3: That video of the muffler with the flashlight on it. It just stretches to such a size that it's like that. How does it even look like.
Speaker 4: It's like an anime transformation of a villain.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 3: It's like a resident evil transform. Yeah, uh, Calamary already. Kingston is my favorite Disney princess. Big Meaty stinks Canola Joe slipping under Kingston's door deep throating a cactus daily to sound.
Speaker 1: Like RFK Junior.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 1: It's finally here.
Speaker 3: Talking about that with jayl On yesterday, and we're convinced that he just eight grenades for years in order to sound it's mostly shrapnel. I think I hate that guy so much.
Speaker 1: He sucks.
Speaker 4: Uh, let's pass a bill about.
Speaker 1: The balls, everybody. Everybody donat that. Everything is bad for balls. Don't drink that water. It's full of water. The water is full of hydrogen and all the water water. Now, don't trick that water. Gill drought. He'll drout. I promise you. Water is the leading cause of drought. I've never drinking water.
Speaker 4: You saw that potion he was drinking that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was drinking a broo. It was like comm or something. It looked white and weird, melted.
Speaker 3: It's probably just a melted ice cream sandwis some fucking incredibly unhealthy thing.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like out there being like, but be healthy healthy, you know, it's chugging.
Speaker 4: Ice people like if someone pressed, he's like, yeah, he's a full of steroids.
Speaker 1: I don't drink water.
Speaker 4: I just eat full of steroids.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? H g h anavar fucking tsh steroids like seventy needles in his throat.
Speaker 4: If he was healthy and he was of that age, he wouldn't look like that. He would just be thin and in shape.
Speaker 1: Why drink water when you can eat chalk?
Speaker 4: Literally, fucking fucking famous heroin addict. That's crazy, not a weakling like you. I don't eat water.
Speaker 1: My throat is not wet at all.
Speaker 6: It's all scabs.
Speaker 1: You want to see You want to hear a video of meat before I stopped drinking water, presses play Hello, I'm Robert Fage. Yeah, I'm I still Kennedy Junior. What's crazy about it?
Speaker 6: It's hears me as a baby, and it's like wow, wow, sounded so good as a baby, and then they started making me drink water exactly. No, I back to the way I got now, as Lady got, I would say I was born this way, so I.
Speaker 1: Will say this way.
Speaker 4: Did you see godaparent something with some lady was like, you're going home and she kissed her, said now you are too.
Speaker 1: And walk away. Oh no, really I did not hear him off. That's real, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think lady af fan though, yes, you were like fucking ship damn it.
Speaker 1: I should have yelled at Why wasn't I yelling that right there? Dude?
Speaker 3: I saw her do this live thing of uh my baby shot me down, and it was the craziest fucking performance I think I've ever seen. I was like, that is insane that somebody's hitting those notes and that way. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: She is there, very.
Speaker 2: But I hate the way she's also not that old. I thought she was much older than she was. She like in her forties or something, just getting there. I think she's like like thirties.
Speaker 1: I think she's like years older than maybe forty. Should I be about to be forty or forty? I thought I thought she was a couple of years older than men she was. Poker Face came out she was really not old yet she was like she was like fucking pretty much my age. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's really not a yet. She's maybe forty one is a stretch?
Speaker 2: Its fine, Yeah, thirty nine, that was a complete guests probably like twenty when twel your face came out.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's nineteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Holy ship, isn't that crazy? Mad young too? I didn't know younger than me for sure.
Speaker 4: I didn't know she was that young. I thought she was way older than that.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking care. Why you still obsessed with celebrities that eat regular food and drink water?
Speaker 4: Can't you?
Speaker 1: Why can't you all just help me live forever? Let me on the floor before I found why don't.
Speaker 6: You drink mobby Milky milky Mobbylkie mad battery acid?
Speaker 1: Where where? And someone just throws a that of steaming hot water at his sad Oh they got in my It feels not good. I just came up with what happened? Kids show Jews clues and it's an Israeli steam. We're just bott We just bombed a mos terror rich, we just bombed up.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, can I was thinking, he goes there, it's like, can you, by the way, this is playfully anti Semitic? Okay, oh hey whatever, But he looks at the camera and goes like can you find my can you find my one hundred dollars bill?
Speaker 1: And then he like does the pause and taking highlights instead of like oh thank god, instead of blue it's just jew Yeah, but it's still with the drad old and Jewish.
Speaker 4: He has a big ass no somehow to.
Speaker 1: Cy.
Speaker 4: They just go full send on being confused. He has a snout and then as.
Speaker 2: Propaganda dude, he looks like the propaganda It's like the Govenor's jew.
Speaker 1: Say, the dog has hands class over like, it's just it may be a penny. It's just pure anti show is so funny, though, what's.
Speaker 2: The We got a bomb on the Bostandian and that's the first clue. We put it in our bank account and put American money, And.
Speaker 1: What's the officer, what's the what's the what's the harmas show would be like class Hams, that's T d R versus.
Speaker 4: And he was winning and he was started all of this, It was all started. Everything is that he was like, I'm gonna get those motherfuckers back.
Speaker 1: With It's crazy.
Speaker 3: There's a Corey in the House episode where he does like get into a d d R dance off a C G I, D D R dance off with like I don't even know, like a Benjamin who stand in But no, it was like a Russian primaister was like buying Alaska or something I think or something like that. He accidentally sold the Alaska to Russia. He had to win it back in a dance battle or some shit. That's Disney Channel shows are fucking That's like in the first season too.
Speaker 2: It's not even like it's not even like like season fifteen where you're like, Okay, you're out of like I mean, you have to go crazy at that point. It was like in House when like the first episode of season three or something like that, early in season three, like a kid gets abducted by aliens.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I watched it. You saw that episode, yeah, and then I think he got his ass, like got thoroughly probed.
Speaker 4: Was it was alien's part real or what happened?
Speaker 2: He was loosening, He was like he was tripping crazy, tripping something crazy kid that actually was sick. He had like some type of a there was like a medal in him that was making him freak out or something. So like they were like when they found something they were like, Oh, was he really probe?
Speaker 1: And of course not. There's no aliens. I'm doctor gay only gay houses like gay houses, and my dumb black friend that always tries to disprove me and he's always wrong and he keeps challenging me. I don't why still works here, but then he actually quits after a while. That's crazy, Doctor K. House, you help me with the floor. Oh my god, r f K. They would, but oh my god, would be so fucking crazy. Would so much funny to see an episode of House where it was Doctor House versus r f K. That needs to have it.
Speaker 2: Bring the show back for one season one one one one one episode one. Message to Laurie now one two hour episode, mister Hugh Loorie, please say no more.
Speaker 1: You didn't even say this. Please say no more. I know what you're about to ask me.
Speaker 3: They're about to ask me if I'm if I want to revive House to do an episode of House with r f K.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I forgot how. I kind of forgot how he sounded. He kind of just sounds like this. You gotta just talk like this. Yeah, we're doing an episode of House. I'm gonna say the N word in it. I'm going to say the N word to uh fire black people. Scary Foreman, my black doctor friend. Foreman, he's black. They're black because they're not eating the right thing, the right thing. They're rotten.
Speaker 4: These are white people when they're just when he was getting into position, right when he was getting positioned and people were talking and with the ship they were bringing up, and the fact that they still put him in that position is crazy.
Speaker 1: And it's like the ship they were bringing up, oh, when they were doing the hum I forgot what they call it, but yeah, it's like and Bernie was like, this man has led the people dying and they're.
Speaker 2: Like oh, and he's like, oh, he has gonna die anyway. This guy has profit margins from this company, this company that's obligated to shoe all these companies. And he's he's pretty like you they exposed literally everything. And then they're like, well, yeah, we're still gonna over him, Like what are you what are you saying? Trump wants them?
Speaker 1: I vote Corey for a mass.
Speaker 3: Gear Dandy Andy leader of the Spiderfucker Party. Trump putting Elon in the cuckchair.
Speaker 1: Spider Juice will get rid of whatever disease of drinking spiders. Just take me, take me and make me evil. Go ahead, because you never have you never milked a spider before. Have you never met the spine before? You've never lived, never milt the spider.
Speaker 4: I should kill you.
Speaker 1: I should kill you, mister Junior. You are a stupid, dumb piece of ship and you have no idea what you're talking about. My com comes out in cubes, that is. I don't know if I believe you. It's the way it's supposed to be, It's healthy. I don't know if I believe you. I'm doctor Gayhouse. You don't understand I am the ultimate doctor. Is your com cubes. I want you to come from you right now, doctor immediately. As a matter of fact, I could do it right now. He has it was the worm doing it.
Speaker 2: The war was.
Speaker 1: Twitch the whole.
Speaker 2: I have a high ranking figure in Islam, and I am placing a fatwan Kingston Heath, big bad Beetleborg smoker, smoking Kingston gids, low tier gooner uh, please make cute snark tank tote bags and the gays, the gays are begging gooon tier.
Speaker 1: Low tier goon uh and.
Speaker 2: Weep for my lead for my Legion of Swens be upon ye Israeli. Tony Stark still sells bomb to bombs to Israel. Dave Blunt's staved stage dive Tsunami will willem my foe uh Kevin Durant's feet. You can win any argument by simply calling your opponent a goofy looking cunt and walking away.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants I Chrish shout out Enter Kingston as a gay beetle fuck face, unstoppable cardboard pie, shitting and crying whenever I fail to be funny, Hot to go f A G.
Speaker 1: G O T Bros. Pounding but and sucking Jones, jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades. Bet Baby batter Oh my god, Baby batter Pop, Baby batter Pop, Baby batter Pop is fucking amazing. That's a great that's a great rite in or great name, Baby baby batter Pop. It's cubes.
Speaker 3: Pacers, Devil Magic is our last hope. Please Light Skin Avengers save us from an OKC championship. Colin Moriarty, they got Game one, they got Beatles, Gape three pee wee Herman be like hah I'm Still Dead. Sweeney and Kanye for President of twenty twenty eight. Michael Vick beats the piss out of Scrappy Doing Scooby Doing makes the Mystery Mystery Gang Watch.
Speaker 1: I love it when you call me big Hammas.
Speaker 3: Throw your guns in the air if you use a juice leier getting head from a gay giraffe. Beetle breaking my dick at the bend. Uh search Peter Lorii for Fish for Search Peter Lori Fish Battle catch me running through a Maga rally, The way Done guy runs through Hell Brile and the smunt icon Iconoclass Edition.
Speaker 1: It's the best edition of that game. Man Smidchey, the Kid, The alternative lives of each other after the podcast ends. Episode has not come out yet. Calin Moury, you already post clarity Nutt, I'm a better cuck than you. Rick, fuck your wife now, Star Coffee Calmer already used when someone says, what the fuck is this? When someone say thank you, you tell them your whale come whale come like welcome. That's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this little Beetle star this is what this is. The Little Beatles Star Cluster Home Star Cluster, Home to ten billion gay little beatles, all salivating over Kingston's coming.
Speaker 1: Clit the superve.
Speaker 2: Amazing name Craig the Canadian got too many exhibition and thirty three spoiler casts to watch. It's Your Boy, Shawne, Dee and I have transformed into the ginger version of Calmore. You already I'm shot gaming tm at grock? Is this true service agent?
Speaker 1: Two six seven Chris Maldonado Show, So who gets jad Vanson divorce? Dracula Flow?
Speaker 2: I put a tiger baumb in her pussy before I fuck her, have her howling like a cat and heat.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Jacked off five hundred ninety Hey, man, I didn't say it works. My voice actually starting to hurt.
Speaker 3: Jacked off five hundred ninety times in twenty twenty four, tracking since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: When and to what most in a day? With six times?
Speaker 2: Am A I let my boy I let my boyfriend do a comy come in my boy pussy and he didn't wear a boy condom? Am I gonna get fag preggers? Now? That is cancer?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Is that might be just jd Vance? Stop supporting our show anonymously. Yeah, just just say you're here. Just be out man, Just be out man. It's gonna be fine. Jesus Fucking Christ. Beetle Moriarty gal Gado was hesitant to sign onto the Snow White remake until Disney told her it was a bomb mean for children. Beetle hooker in his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle meth Obi. Won't you blow me waiting for the sweet hunting tear.
Speaker 1: I want his pelt. Calmarati so gaped they call him slip In Jimmy Kremlin to Gremlin, it's the great Blunkin. Charlie, Charlie Brown.
Speaker 3: I want to bomb these Pokemon scalpers ninth level wizard advocation smell ITCHI colon scabbing up my dick to make it bigger. Gay Afroman be like, I'm gonna I am gonna fuck a dude because I am gay, So.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna fucking dude because I am gay. Yeah, I'm gonna fuck is tight ass. But because I'm gay, Hey, lot of I'm a giant baggot.
Speaker 2: To the rhythm of the x An animated theme, Fuck my butt, fuck my but the Papini Brothers Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Epstein in the Minecraft. It would be like I am Steen Doc Don person, the colon swinging slasher.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 3: I always make my name something fucking stupid for this podcast until I comment on a different page.
Speaker 1: Pep, I walked my lonely toad, the only bitch to fuck. He's all alone, Ribbit, he is all alone.
Speaker 2: He is alone, heterosexual little beetle who doesn't need beetle Dick.
Speaker 1: I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't need it. Mebe fishy, a mean lesbian. The gun that Elon must keeps on his nightstand will become important in the final act. John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine. I was spitting bars with draged back when the Habsburgs look normal. The First Church of Key David presents the Flashes new nemesis. The speedophile Jamaicans are. The farmer of the Caribbean is crazy, crazy.
Speaker 1: Close. I don't think the Caribbean really has any farmer, to be quite honest, is the Niggas. Oh maybe they are in that triangle I've seen. Yeah, I've seen I've seen some. That's where Collie Buds is from.
Speaker 4: You know what I do, I've never met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even fucking real. Yeah is it? Yeah? I literally only know when he's he's a musician. I literally know, but I only literally only know it as that triangle.
Speaker 4: Depends all that magnees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all that weird ship happens. The weird K takes baths and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, JK takes passing the form to triangle. This SpongeBob lives there always E nine six.
Speaker 1: I got Lockjaw doing doing graveyard chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was Lockjaw. As previously mentioned, I took her into my attic and I franked it a bar that's both clever and witless. What if Nigeria stole the second g? What from Niger? Yeah? Okay, whatever, God damn it.
Speaker 3: That's goofy choices by forty is the bad to the bone of wrap laying on my penis until falls asleep. So it feels like I'm giving someone else a hand job. Young Colin molested by a gay beetle, a gay little beetle. Remy Turner wishing for another and for another Blumpkin Nikki Ziggy blumpy one.
Speaker 1: I can't do his voice, Wanda, can I get one of my blumkin okay to me, Okay, that's what's pretty easy to do that, dom and gay. Here you go to me, here's a bumkin.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Fuck, how does this fuck?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Fucking Timmy?
Speaker 4: Here's here's your blumpy song.
Speaker 2: Here, Wanda, I wish for a big chocolate shake, and then he fucking don't you know how many calories that has?
Speaker 1: Here's a kelp shake, kelp shake. Here's a kelp kale. Fucking here's a duck foot. What was the thing that he was eating?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Pigeon cat and bare neckson guys. I forgot about pigeon guys. Here's a pigeon calf Sunday. Look, there's a banana on it.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 1: If you're not coming cubes by tomorrow, you're not healthy. The humans don't get enough potassium, so I'd like to injected directly to my eyeballs.
Speaker 2: You know, you get more potassium by sucking a banana like a dick than eating. He's just for hours frozen banana throating. You probably should just eat and I get my wish now.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask at all. Straight slayer making the world gay, the first sinking the first city sinking worm is currently gestating in rfk's head. Uh, that's crazy. It's the Gears of War worm that's in head. Oh, ship, that's sucking crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's the baby worm and it's gonna grow up one day. It's gonna sink jacinto that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be what you called it?
Speaker 4: What is it called?
Speaker 1: What it is called?
Speaker 4: And I'm freaking u fucking German Ganders and Germanders inside rks head riders around that is it?
Speaker 1: Say? Both both of them are in there, German Ganner in that fucking worm, that.
Speaker 2: Nameless worm where there's probably a spanded universe book about which that's actually interesting.
Speaker 1: There are Gears of War books. I'm pretty sure I think I've ever seen them. I wonder if they're any good.
Speaker 4: Probably not, probably not, but probably from Xbox fans at that age, so it's probably ship.
Speaker 1: And then the pussy was coming Dom and Tom got his mouth, Dom got his mountain do and no one could stop him, and then the black Man was cool, but then the gun went boom went boom. I love Gears of War, but.
Speaker 2: Like Boom, I love Gears like I think the war is smarter than people give a credit war, but like also the aesthetics are so meatthead. It's such a meat at like, I wouldn't be surprised. I have most Gears of War fans just completely glazed over. So what that game is about?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Or like any of the emotional beats are like he killed his wife? Crazy?
Speaker 4: That game is not for it's.
Speaker 2: Melodramatic as it's like a soap opera kind of when Dom like makes the ultimate sacrifice, right yeah, Like I bet they're like it was so gay, He's stupid.
Speaker 1: They're like, who is that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: That's man?
Speaker 2: Who is anybody in this? I just know their characters with guns? That's yeah, Chainsaw there has they know where the guns, they know the hammer.
Speaker 1: Who is ever dog?
Speaker 4: Let's go? He starts chewing. He has a brick of cement that he bites into every day and each a little bit of Andie Murphy looks weird in this is this Big Mama's House too?
Speaker 1: Or something? Had crazy that Martin Lauren or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it is?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I think it is? I think it is crazy. I can tell them apart that's crazy. Tyler Perry, what looks really big? And this is crazy? They would never watch they would never watch a Tyler Perry thing. I don't even think that.
Speaker 2: I've never watched one. To be fair, no, I I didn't enjoy. Because I'm being honest, media hit way too close to home. I had a great grandmother named Medea that looked.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's actually really b other than me about it? Is that, like I was fucking unfortunately raised pretty question. So all my bible thumping, fucking relatives that this is real, good story about black people. My Grandma's like, no, it's not fucking trash. Like it's like say, when she didn't watch Novella's she thinks that ship is just garbage.
Speaker 1: I think we had one is I think we had one media movie. Yeah, yeah, the media goes to hell. But no, but that would be sick. I would have ended up in nineteen sixty nine watched Media X and then jacinto Tyler Locus. He's not Locus.
Speaker 4: Tyler Perry has done serious damage to the mental perception of black people in this country. Samely with King Batch. I'm standing by that.
Speaker 1: I think more.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think I think Medea was like a niche.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's successful, but the opposite I do you think so. Yeah, Chris, I think that dude May has an empire of money from me. I understand. I don't think it took much to get that money. Like I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I would be curious to see, like Tyler Tyler say Tyler King Well, now, yeah, I mean I would guarantee King Batches vines had an influence on more people on Vine than Media's movies had an impact on adults or really anybody watching those movies.
Speaker 1: I think, I agree, I agree, I think they I think they on Medea By like Sheer happens now, they are both the magic although although I will say I think it's debatable, I don't think. I don't think I'm necessarily right. I just have a haunt that's true. It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just more like I see no King Batch influence anymore at all, Like as far as media influenced still though, you know what I mean, has a chance to make movies like sure, but that's the influence media.
Speaker 1: I think. I feel like he's got his I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same way that the my Pillow guy is successful, you know what I mean, Like yeah, but like his is his influence crazy, like I forgot his name, Mike.
Speaker 1: Lindell, Mike Lindell, Michae Lindelle. Did you see he had a sale in his bills were fourteen eighty eight? Oh yeah, I did. Yeah, I didn't see that. I was like, dude, there was a fucking there's a video.
Speaker 3: There's a video of him that looked like fucking uh Edgar Allen, like a there's a photo of him that looks like Edgar Allen, poet, I swear to God, and I retweeted it.
Speaker 1: I retweeted it.
Speaker 2: That was like, oh my god, what the fuck I think? I retweeted and said once upon him midnight.
Speaker 1: Dreary looking ass, And it was a banger tweet and nobody got it because no one fucking reads man. Of course, that is weird to not know Edgar Allan upon him midnight drear, Like are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Even they at least would I guess it's specifically kind of iconic, at leastly like in the way that Nicola Tesla is.
Speaker 1: Why would they don't know about him? But no, I see the pictures. I should have said never more looking ass, and then maybe more people would have got it.
Speaker 4: No, maybe no way, people know who I got on poets really that they really books like people don't like you just know, but like biproxy, you just don't know the person. People just go to school and pass through that at school.
Speaker 2: They didn't see the epic rap battle history at least. Yeah, no, interesting. I'm curious about like like the because the people people are calling them alpha, but alpha's not is a thing yet. When people jen alpha genova is not a thing yet.
Speaker 4: It's just it is.
Speaker 1: We're still in I think jen beta is actually happening now.
Speaker 4: I think my nephew, not that, dude.
Speaker 1: Generations, that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know, look at I don't know who's I don't know who's speeding it up on like incorrectly for ten years?
Speaker 4: Is the generation thing?
Speaker 2: Absolutely that is? It's I know, you're right, that's what I'm saying. Culturally, people are speeding it up.
Speaker 1: That's not accurate. But well only gens.
Speaker 3: Still arguably generations aren't even real in that sense anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just how we started classifying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, supposed to do it as like twenty five years because that was just a generation's past. That's why there's only baby booner, gen X and millennial and then so we're still technical, should.
Speaker 1: Only be in gen Z alpha, should not be a thing yet.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I look, I'm I'm I am a early millennial. I think tech.
Speaker 1: No late, give me late. I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: We're like sillennial category. You guys are still you guys are millennials.
Speaker 4: Lily is a millennial. Lily is one of them ninety six group. She's the very beginning of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like, like I have more in common with with like older gen Z than I do with Like I think that that's.
Speaker 1: The thing, Like we're online. Culture changed it to where it's like it's it's it's it's meaningless. Now I do think things.
Speaker 3: I do think things are speeding up to the point where, like I do think twenty five is just a ridiculous amount of time to like have a general like now it's just like, what the fuck even is that?
Speaker 4: So my niece is twenty five the same tedition as me.
Speaker 1: Huh is she is?
Speaker 2: She? No?
Speaker 4: My niece is no, she wouldn't be Your niece is twenty five? Yeah, so's she's definitely gen z Technicz but she's like a late She's like a late but she's like late edition j Z.
Speaker 1: The way I totally older. I totally understand the way that we'd use it socially.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's just getting short and crazy, getting shorter and shorter now because pop were like Jen Alfa, I'm like, I if you want to call it, because you know what almost for the difference, it almost feels like high school now to me, true like once high schools graduated though that's your generation, that's what it feels like now.
Speaker 3: I agree, But it is also like I would argue, the differences are happening faster because I even have like, uh, some younger people in my family who are like in high school right now, and they're like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what the the middle school is, you're saying, man, And that wasn't like that when I was in school, Like I like everybody understood like what the fun you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like eleventh graders didn't have like a fucking language barrier with eighth graders.
Speaker 1: They didn't care about the same things, and they weren't like but it was never like what the fuck did you just say? What are you saying, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Feel like a lot of that stuff because like it's when I hear a lot of my my mom's older slang, I'm like, the fuck does that mean.
Speaker 1: That's your mom?
Speaker 4: That's crazy, but.
Speaker 1: That's happening with like your people's sisters.
Speaker 3: Now people's sisters speaks a language I don't understand.
Speaker 1: They're talking about skivity, fucking what wasn't that? But that's that's it. I swear to you, man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Derek, Derek, my language is so fucked because I was by an old person, so the things I think are funny, like I do quite quite literally to me.
Speaker 2: The only time it happened was when I was so I was probably late twenty or thirty, and then somebody who was just like eighteen or something that that was a gap for me because it was the way that they used bet. It was that so it was like bet when I was growing up was just like you want to bet? It was like a challenge, and now it's like an affirmation like bet, I mean that's where I got. I think it's still like it means the same thing, but like no, it doesn't, because it's like that.
Speaker 1: Means no is a challenge that it doesn't mean any of that.
Speaker 2: Now, what are you saying Bet is now a signifier that you're you're a supporter of betto or Rourke? What?
Speaker 1: Fuck Bet? You know? Remember him?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the iconic It's crazy that the kids, everybody loves it. He's huge with Jen Beta. I thought I thought it was Patrick bet David. Actually Patrick, they were praising Patrick bed David.
Speaker 1: Now when they say beat show you think it's bad that people are dying? What do you mean rich stupid dumb pieces. I have businesses and I suck and I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm a rich dumb idio and I'm like from the Middle East, but I changed my name to be super white. I'm an idiot, I suck, I'm I'm dumb and gay. I sell babies to Isis. Yeah, my name is Patrick Bett David. Yeah, I'm Patrick bed David. I saw babies ice. Let's being that in in the middle of a ranch.
Speaker 1: Correct this immediately to get off his train.
Speaker 3: It's like an Alex Joe's like, it's like, I hate this guy who sells baby's Isis.
Speaker 1: He's fucking you almost don't you can hear it?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean yeah anyway, annoying race trade of the uh, Lily's baby, Lily's brother playing flat out. I r L sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave? Who's New York nick? He almost exploded? ELM was busted all over.
Speaker 1: That was a close one. Uh A theory needs help. Laurie Penis name from Muffius one. Yeah, list as always the seductive king of haphazard. You know what I do find funny the.
Speaker 2: These the newest generation, like the youngest people right now, certain terms that have been around, like saying babies. Yeah, so the babies right now, the babies that have like Instagram and stuff.
Speaker 1: Sure, they are exactly you know one baby that's I think I know one baby too. I actually I don't know any right now. Keep forever.
Speaker 2: I'm forever keep I'm never want to see babies ever again. But they don't the new the terminologies has been around for like sports and specifically basketball, Like they think everything suspr. It's so funny because everything like oh he exploded, Oh like get in his face, get into him and like and stuff, and they're talking about thickness and girth. They're like talking about like and they're like, bro, this is so gay, and I'm like, I love that.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, but they can't let it slide ever, Like every time I see in a common section, it's always paused because but like, and everything does sound.
Speaker 1: Everything does sound.
Speaker 4: People like no Homo died out way better. I think it's still so stupid.
Speaker 1: But pause is so much better than because like no homos because you know, it's it's it's it's a little disrespectful. So it's it's it's nice to the same sentiment, but it's much not a verb. That's the whole point.
Speaker 4: It makes it more disrespectful. Almost technically it's just you put lipstick on it.
Speaker 1: But that's how language works. That makes it. But that's also fucked but it's not though. It's like, so you'd rather have people just say hard R than like, than centering themselves.
Speaker 4: If you're calling me a negro opposed to the hard R, you mean the same thing, but you're just you're just too pussy to say.
Speaker 1: What you really mean. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: It's like you are horror, so you want people to call I'd rather you stand on your ground than try to fucking paint You heard it first, well, you're to be honest.
Speaker 1: I agree. I also want more people to call him you heard it first. It's like call him the Niger but with another g. I know what you're saying. I know, I know, Yeah, the juice took it over.
Speaker 3: I know the sentiment that you I know the sentiment we're trying because it is, like you know, it's a soft language, like you prefer if people are just biggoted, just like just be biggoted, like wife.
Speaker 1: I relate to it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Uh, However, I think it's I think there's also it's a little bit better that people aren't running around screamy the work.
Speaker 2: That's technically yes, but it's it's I reserve it for the people who are, say the kids who aren't trying to be assholes, just just be chill. And then there's the seething races. I completely agree, like don't hide your power.
Speaker 3: Like the pause is better for uh, it's kind of like when we call like that's gay, we don't really mean it anyway, and work it's too late for it.
Speaker 1: It's a silly joke. It's like pause. I just like it a lot better than you do, though, pause you do, Hey, pause, I say the word. Bye guys, thanks for tuning in. We'll see you next time. Uh start tank more four more years or more years. Bye bye everybody. Bye later give me more money or more years.