Speaker 1: One on one Linchin Taco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock Station one O one one w j r R. Okay, you get fifteen minutes. If you haven't voted for you say we play it yet. You can do that between now and nine. JR. Facebook page featured band this morning, the Clash Rock the Kasba train in Vain, London calling the song choices.
Speaker 3: God, I don't know which one I'd vote for, but you vote for the one you want.
Speaker 2: JR.
Speaker 1: Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Somebody votes is.
Speaker 3: One of Metallica tickets randomly picked. Might as well be you. Yep, the damn asteroids back? Are you kidding me? Asteroid twenty twenty four yr four?
Speaker 1: They said it had like a next to nothing chance of hitting us.
Speaker 2: Now it's back. Well, it had next to nothing chance, then the chances went up, then they went up again, then they went up again, then they went away. This thing's not gonna hit us.
Speaker 1: Suck it up with that that moon.
Speaker 2: Back in December of twenty thirty two, here's the latest from NASA. We got a two part situation going on here. First, it's the asteroid twenty twenty four yr four is larger than they originally thought.
Speaker 3: Now it may hit the moon. Okay, could throw the Moon off of it now, off of its orbit. It would throw the Moon off the orbit. No, you're just adding that there's no concern that it would actually alter the Moon's orbit. No, it would do just a little dent. And then that stupid the dust hold on the dust vacuum that you talked about and check it out or check it out yesterday, could suck all the dust Uply, this is part.
Speaker 2: Of the issue. Although it's a small chance, just under four percent chance that it may hit the Moon in December of twenty thirty two, there's a lot of moon stuff planned between now and then, and we may be colonized on the Moon by then. The way technology is going, we will not. I I just thought i'd bring it up with a damn, damn asteroid.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to worry going on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Our government has that little ship just like on the video game.
Speaker 1: They goes bing bing bing, you know asteroids of video game.
Speaker 3: We our government has stuff like that that'll blow that thing out of the sky before it hits anything that matters, if.
Speaker 2: You say so, all right, final headline of the week contender. Here we brought it up. I've had him in each idiotology. It's just been a strong week for potential headlines of the week. Uh you know winners.
Speaker 3: Okay, I went through so it doesn't take so long to go over these like it did yesterday. I went through and highlighted all of them and I have I have them all abbreviated.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get this one. You ready for this one? Go? Ceo accused of choking man and threatening to kill him on cruise ship over barefoot dancing incident. I don't even really want to write that one. Well, we've got a CEO of a California based financial services company that was on a cruise on Virgin Voyages with his wife when they were hanging out in the on the rocks bar on the ship, when a stranger approached the gentleman's wife on the dance floor. He was barefoot and began dancing with her, and she says to him, we're all adults here, can you at least put your shoes on? And he started back talking to the woman, and this is when the CEO flew into a fit of rage, choking the barefoot man on the dance floor at on the rocks bar on the Virgin voyages cruise ship.
Speaker 3: You don't a guy comes and dances with somebody's wife, you don't tell him to go put his shoes on shoeless on a cruise on the rocks bar. All right, read the headline one more time.
Speaker 2: CEO accused of choking man and threatening to kill him on cruise ship over barefoot dancing incident. That's no way for a CEO of an American financial corporation too. I didn't get the whole thing. I'll just play it back when it's time. All right, So those are your headlines of the wee two two five six. If you have thoughts, Taco is campaigning heavily. Do you want me to read them all? Totally nude man? Uh, we didn't give them all. Okay, go ahead, recap him quickly. I told you I haven't organized. Hold on, all right, we've got the CEO choking. No, yes, the barefoot dancing man with his wife on the cruise ship. That's go one.
Speaker 3: CEO choking is what we'll name that one. Then we have man arrested in Provo, Utah for entering a restaurant fully nude and flexing muscles while while waving a gun.
Speaker 2: He was flexing aggressively while holding a gun in completely nude in the Utahs. I know you're campaigning for that one happened. I'm I'm up and I don't know now.
Speaker 3: Uh, mysterious poop Chucker might be targeted just that they got poop Chucker in a headline you pointed out, and that is good. Mysterious poop Chucker might be targeting Colorado woman for not picking up her dogs waste machetti wielding cinabun ban it.
Speaker 2: It's cinnamon bun, cinnamon cinnamon bun band it what he robbed?
Speaker 3: It caught caught mid snack, Yes, okay, Uh.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon rolled from a convenience store and try to stop and produce a machete.
Speaker 3: Oh, we need to headline unlicensed clean plastic surgeon leaves woman brain dead after a butt botched butt Uh procedure botched. But yes, that man allegedly broke into ex girlfriend's house and stole a chicken.
Speaker 2: So that was that was Polly the Chicken from earlier, and then we have the guy choked.
Speaker 3: So here's the things you're voting on it two two five, two six nude flexor and restaurant poop Chucker machete wielding cinnamon bun bandit but botched butt procedure, chicken thief or that the CEO choking.
Speaker 2: Out dancer or the barefoot man on the dance floor being choked by the CEO, which you all give us just to say, just give us a one word so we know what you're going with on that while you tell you about this last story.
Speaker 3: Yes, summarize it just like I did, and Pat and I will tell ours after, so we don't sway the boat go two.
Speaker 2: Two five six for that. Then finally there's this. This a hole is a twenty four year old named Michelo polycov Uh. He is an American social media influencer and his his his stick is that he's a thrill seeker. Thrill seeker. He's been arrested after he showed up on in the in the Indian Ocean on a very desolate island, North Sentinel Island, which is the home to a group of indigenous folks who have never had any exposure to the outside world. They left him decentile in these tribe. No one has made contact with them. This is one of those groups that you just leave well enough alone. They have their little thing going on out there. They have for hundreds of years. Leave them be, we know they're there, but no, the thrill secret needs to show up. And if that wasn't enough, he shows up and leaves behind modern amenities for the come on, including a can of Coca cola and a coconut.
Speaker 1: I think they have coconuts, don't ask.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's coconuts on this specific island, but I can picture these people picking up this can oak.
Speaker 1: Now they're going to have a caffeine addiction too.
Speaker 2: This guy's lucky they didn't put him on a spike. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those are the kind of people that.
Speaker 3: Eat you, right, That's how they're either surviving off of you can only eat so much shark that you shoot with your with your wooden gun, or you know, you can only can't.
Speaker 2: Kill everything with a stick there when you're unexposed indigenous, try.
Speaker 3: Exactly stick gun. Yeah, it shoots all hard poon. So they've already eaten all the monkeys, bad darts. I wish they would have eaten them. The thrill Seeker was eaten, that would have been a hell headline of the WII. Right, real quick, what takes the crown? We're taking from right now. Poop Chucker, poop chucker, Uh, poop chuck, you keep him short, poop chucker, nude restaurant, nude poop chucker, chicken. Everybody's been doing chicken choker jokes with that guy all morning. Uh butt botch poop chucker, Polly the Chicken, poop chucker, nude flexer, nude flexer.
Speaker 1: It is poop chucker.
Speaker 2: Poop chucker takes it.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm gonna concourage just for what you pointed out yesterday to get that word, those words in the headline.
Speaker 2: Roll that one right by that. This is in journalism now. There's there's no fact checkers, headline readers, content editors, nothing. It's just whatever the whoever wrote the piece, it gets through unabated and they're figuring this out. And I love it. I personally love it because it helps enhance this segment.
Speaker 3: If the paper wasn't gonna be his prehistoric like you know those indigenous people soon, I would go right for it. Just a crazy head on you. You're gonna get that bombs in there soon. Nobody knows. Great j R. R