Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's all you can say is wow? Right, Look at this day we've had. It's just going to get more and more insane every second, every minute of every day until we finally get the results, and then it may even get crazier. Eight five five or zero five eight two five five the number the left is not going to take this coming defeat line down. You can text me d An five seven seven three nine. So where to start today?
Speaker 2: How about this? What do you think of this bill that's.
Speaker 1: Being proposed to in Congress to give Trump and Harris the same protection as Biden. You would think that would sell through unanimously, right, But wanted to let you know that's percolating. Get your take on that. President may visit Aurora? Do you Aurora, Colorado? Obviously? Do you want to see that happen? Eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number text day in Dan five seven seven three nine. The Biden administration going out of its way like like a little kid sticking out its tongue, except here it has potentially fatal ramifications, going out of its way to double, triple, quadruple down on threat to democracy. They are going out of their way to label Trump a threat to democracy, including today from the podium in the White House. So I think we already have very credible information and we're about to get a lot more that. In fact, this latest assassin clearly motivated by that very mantra from the left. So now what do you make now of the left from the podium at the White House doubling and tripling down on that. So we'll start with that, but lord knows, we have much much more, including thank you, Lord, another interview from Kamalai Harris and man just say may and we have plenty of sound from it, which you'll thoroughly enjoy if, like me, you want to see Trump win. But let me just say this goes back to the point I made last week, and Ryan, I don't know that I got anybody to back me up here, but my point was that Trump made a brilliant move by saying he would not debate again because Harris didn't get it done at the debate. She didn't do what she needed to do to win the election. So now she has no other way to reach the American people and answer the big questions they have without doing interviews, and she is obviously scared to death of doing interviews. I mean, it's really unnatural, right, It's bizarre and weird and kind of surreal that she's installed as the nominee, as a sitting vice president right, installed as a nominee and hasn't done a single press conference and what is it six weeks now since maybe more than that, hasn't done a real interview, and that she so she came out of hiding today for one, and you can see why she doesn't do these. And it does raise the interesting question of, Okay, why is she so bad at him? We know now why she's so afraid of him, because she's so bad at him, but why is she so bad at them? So we'll we'll have some tape on that. But now Trump has put her in this position where the only hope she has of now cutting through to the American people, since she blew the opportunity at the debate to answer their two big questions, which is how you're going to be different than Biden and why did you change your positions? Now she has to go try to accomplish that through these individual interviews with small audiences. Yeah, good luck with that. Eight F five for zero five A two five five text da N five seven seven three nine. Speaking of which, and it's not luck. It's stunningly impressive ingenuity that we have seen time and time again.
Speaker 2: It's biblical right.
Speaker 1: The survival of the Great State of Israel, with all these enemies aligned against it, including unfortunately now some right here in the United States States of America and a significant portion of the powers that be in the Democratic Party, the Great State of Israel has been able to overcome and conquer all of these enemies, sometimes at mind boggling cost, unfathomable costs. But Israel, the Jewish people, will start with that. And now Israel always survive, always survive, and they prevail and they conquer. And today you see the latest example of that with the exploding pagers right throughout Haspala. What are the latest numbers, Ryan, how many dead? How many wounded? At this point, through the incredible intelligence work of Israel and planting explosives in the pagers of Hesbela operatives.
Speaker 3: I think it's a couple of thousand wounded and as far as the dead, those are the ones that were specifically targeted.
Speaker 2: Like you said, they had confiscated.
Speaker 3: These pages apparently, and then somehow the Hesibela members got them back, which why would you take them back at that point?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It is just such a credit to Israel. And then you look at the forces. It's certainly not everybody in the Democratic Party. And I'm certainly not saying that Kamala Harris is Anisemitic, but Kamala Harris gave into that when she decided not to pick Josh Shapiro as her VP, which is likely to cost her this election though I don't think she was ever going to win anyway, but we all know you gotta win Pennsylvania to win, right And by the way, can I mention this and I try out to be too much of a poll geek, but you're going to be seeing all these headlines now about the USA Today Suffolk poll in.
Speaker 2: Pennsylvania and it has Kamala Harris up three points.
Speaker 4: Ah, She's won.
Speaker 1: This poll is great news for President Donald J. Trump because if you go back historically Suffolk at this same point in time, Suffolk has had Biden up a bunch more in Pennsylvania and had Clinton up more in Pennsylvania. Then they have Harris up now. So again, most of these pollsters, they underrepresent Trump and they oversample the opponent.
Speaker 2: And you can see this clear historical trend.
Speaker 1: So the fact that USA today Suffolk only has her up three at this point in Pennsylvania very good news for Trump. And there are plenty of other good polls for Trump in Pennsylvania. But some of the best information out of Pennsylvania. And just stop me if your eyes are glazing over and you're about to drive off the road, because I know it's tough to process all these numbers when you're driving right Or maybe it's just me, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Some of the really good news. Do you see that date out today? Ryan?
Speaker 1: Of course you did never start a question that way. Did you see this data out today? Ryan, because you always know the answer is going to be yes. On the number of mail in ballots requested in Pennsylvania by party, a big, big drop for the Democrats and a very little drop for Republicans. Obviously, you're going to have a drop because we don't have COVID anymore, but much bigger drop for Democrats than Republicans. I'll pull out those exact numbers, but it's I think over two hundred thousand, and Pennsylvania margin was very very thin for Biden last time. Plus a Pennsylvania Supreme Court stepped in and said, no, no, you've got to have these properly signed and dated ballots for them to count, which is a step in the right direction. You would hope for more security than that, but it is a step in the right direction. So much to talk about, we've just scratched the surface.
Speaker 2: Love the fact that your boy there, Ronnie DeSantis, oh yeah, is.
Speaker 1: In fact taking over that investigation in Florida right now. That taking over may be a little bit of an overstatement, but he's keeping his hands in it, and I, for one, am very very glad to see that. Let's play a little Ronnie d here.
Speaker 5: Today, I'm signing an executive order assigning the case involving the attempt at assassination a former President Donald Trump to the office of Statewide Prosecutor under the supervision of Attorney General Ashley Moody. The suspect Ryan Routh has believed of committed state law violations across multiple judicial circuits in the state Palm Beach Judicial Circuit, the judicial circuit including Martin County, as well as perhaps the judicial circuit represented by Broward County. Also, the state of Florida has jurisdiction over the most serious, straightforward defense, which is attempted murder. I've directed state agencies to move expeditiously and to provide full transparency to the public.
Speaker 2: See, I am loving that. I am loving that because I do trust this guy.
Speaker 5: In my judgment, it's not in the best interest of our state or our nation of the same federal agencies that are seeking to prosecute Donald Trump leading this investigation, especially when the most serious, straightforward defense constitutes a violation of state law but not federal law.
Speaker 1: Oh can I just pause this, just a little standing o for Ronnie there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you. That's what we need to hear.
Speaker 5: In addition to holding the suspect accountable, the public deserves to know the truth about how this assassination came to be, and I've directed all state agencies to work expeditiously to be able to uncover the truth. In addition, to holding this suspect accounty.
Speaker 1: That's the key that he's holding the prisoner right. I mean, I love all of this. We just want the truth. We just want the full truth. So that's great. That's her leadership there eight five five for zero five eight two five five the numbers.
Speaker 2: So please jump on any of that. And we have not yet talked about.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift right because we've had all of these other major events there this latest attempted assassination and this issue of Okay, she made her endorsement and do you think this is going to change the race? I want to talk about that. But also the president may be coming Aurora. Do you think he should? You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: It's a crime shame.
Speaker 2: I mean, my heart breaks for this community.
Speaker 7: You know there were.
Speaker 2: Children, elementary school children who it was it was a school photo day. Do you remember what that's like going to school on picture day?
Speaker 8: OMG? And you've got to see the video. She's sitting down right, You've got to see the video. I mean, Brian, what came to your mind as you watch that?
Speaker 2: Now? Be honest, just.
Speaker 3: That she's not comfortable in that setting, and she just starts talking until she.
Speaker 1: Is you are an angel, you are truly, You're so generous. I mean, there's just a blinding halo back there. Good to have Alexa with us today. So sorry, Terry sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I think it gives more credence to the question what is wrong with Kamala Harris. I mean, there's obviously something wrong, right, because nobody in that position goes this long after being installed as the unelected Democrat nominee, without doing a press conference and with just doing three very protected little interviews. That's just not natural. We can all start with that, right. The other thing is she did not look or sound or act like this at the debate. And forgive me, I just find me for calling it a debate. I predicted weeks in advance it would not be a debate. It would be ABC protecting or why she made little unchallenged speeches, which it was.
Speaker 2: But she didn't act this way.
Speaker 1: She didn't act the way she so often acts, including in so much of this sound that we've played before like this, and as.
Speaker 9: A woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 2: And being a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what do you think's going on there? Eight by five? Of course are a five eight two five five? The number whatever it is. I want to see more of it, and I want the American people to see more of it. And you can see why immediately they wanted a second debate with Trump because they knew from the focus groups they were conducting real time that she had not answered the key questions, how you're going to be different than Biden?
Speaker 2: Why do you change your positions?
Speaker 1: And now they needed to somehow answer those with the American people, And with no second debate, how do you do that? You got to go out and you got to do a bunch of these interviews and she's obviously not good at that.
Speaker 2: So would love your take that as well. Let me get to some of these great texts.
Speaker 1: But Colorado talk that President Trump will come to Aurora, Colorado. Don't know if he will or not, but do you think he should? Whether you, like me, want him to win or like some of the folks who listen and call, want him to lose, do you think he should come to Aurora? What would that do for the campaign. So would love to hear from you on that. President Trump now very actively on the trail, very clear message that Hey, their rhetoric obviously look at this killer. Look at what he's written. This would be killer, this assassin, look at what he's written. He was motivated by them calling me a threat to democracy. And so Trump out there hammering him for that, and the left tripling down from the podium at the White House today labeling him a threat to democracy. We'll have some great sound for you on that. So, yeah, what do you think is going on there now? Some say, hey, the White House is obviously trying to get him killed, because it's clear at this point that that that phrase, you know, many believe triggered at least this one assassin.
Speaker 2: I think we need some more information, but I can see why they believe that.
Speaker 1: And so the White House, now aware that this particular phrase does that, is now trying to get it out there as often as they can.
Speaker 2: Some arguing that, others saying.
Speaker 1: No, it's a legitimate line of attack and they're entitled to pursue it. I would absolutely love your take on that, because where I come down on this, and I have before, and listen, it's hard to imagine anybody out there who wants Trump to win more.
Speaker 2: Than I do.
Speaker 1: And it's not because I think he's perfect in any way, shape or form. Though there's a lot there that I am admire, there's a lot there that I criticize, including on air. It's just that, and I won't go off on the whole riff. But a vote for Trump is obviously a vote for so much more. It isn't really even in the end to vote for Trump, though part of it is for me, because here's a guy who's willing to put his life on the line for this country, do the tough things to protect us, knowing it increases the danger to him. You know, the way he responded to taking that bullet and getting up and immediately so strong and providing that leadership. Yeah, part of my vote is going to be a vote for him and the very good parts of him. But the vote is just so much more about saving the country and all that other stuff than than it is a vote for him.
Speaker 2: Eight five four zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 1: The number Catholic vote, and I think the Catholic vote is going to loom, as I've said before, very large in this election and is going to be very very much in Donald Trump's favor. For obvious reasons. But Catholic Vote, which I also contribute to that organization, just put out this ad.
Speaker 6: Just in Medicaid data shows ninety seven underage girls had their breasts completely removed. Fourteen underage girls underwent hysterectomies. Sex change operations attempting to make young boys into girls. Penis amputations sound weird, disgusted, it is, and you're paying for it. Kamala Harris supports these taxpayer funded sex change operations. A vote for Harris a vote for medical experiments on kids.
Speaker 2: See. I think this is a real sleeper issue.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying this issue alone decides the election, but we're talking about an election where, according to a lot of different intelligent analysts, you know, it could turn on a handful of votes in a few states. And there are not many saying people who support all of this child mutilation stuff which is now holy grailed to the left. And so this is where you see kind of those sleeper votes. They'll never admit it to their friends, their neighbors, pta any of that stuff, but when they go into that booth, it's the kind of issue that can cause just enough people to say no, I'm either going to vote the other way, or I'm just not voting in that presidential eight five ur zero five eight two five five will get to our tax at DN five seven seven three nine. But there is so much sound up here that I love today, and I don't have time to play that Taylor Swift sound, but we will get to it. And it's so funny, Ryan, because I've been telling people for months and months and months, and I've been getting so many hate text over this. I've been saying, wait a second, as we look at the landscape, we got some things out there.
Speaker 2: They're gonna make this tougher.
Speaker 1: First, I said, Biden will be replaced as the nominee and the race will become tougher for Donald Trump that day, but he will still ultimately win and less something crazy up and so that is all hell true, right, and then talked about Harris being made president of the United States before election day as a last ditch effort to get her over the finish line.
Speaker 2: That's still very, very plausible.
Speaker 1: But one thing I've talked about for many a moon, and you will attest to it, my friend, because you've hated it as much as everybody else has.
Speaker 2: Is what I view as a.
Speaker 1: Fact, whether we like it or not, that if Taylor Swift the endorsement, that's one thing that's not going to decide the election. But if she decides to go campaigning swing state to swing state with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could. That could.
Speaker 1: So what do you think Trump should do, if anything, about the endorsement of Kamala Harris by Taylor Swift eight five to five for zero five A two five five The number texts d A N five seven seven three nine And guess who's in Colorado courtesy of the left that rules this state. Oh yeah, Mexican drug cartells. That story just broke here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Comes out against Trump.
Speaker 9: I don't care if they write that. I'm sad that I didn't two years ago, but I can't change that. I'm saying right now that this is something that I know is right, and you guys, I need to be on the right side of history. And if he doesn't win, then at least I at least I tried.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem.
Speaker 9: I just want to read you what I wrote, and I'm going to try to start I just really want you to know that this is important to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've read the entire thing and the bottom line right now, I'm terrified.
Speaker 2: I'm the guy that went out and bought armored cars.
Speaker 9: I worry for her safety as much as anybody does, maybe more.
Speaker 1: You see, that's that's so very interesting to me because that the history of violence is on the left. And I understand people are going to point to J six or whatever. First of all, those people who broke the lawn Jay six, they're not conservatives, and that is not at all that the history the tradition of Trump's supporters. But but you see on the left this steady over time history of the use of violence to to accomplish their goals, and and I think the reason for that, and it's completely unjustifiable, was the left can't win based on fact and logic and reason and morality, so they have to resort to politics of personal destruction. They have to resort to violence, and a different form of non physical violence. But you see it very prevalent here in Colorado as well from the left, which is censorship. They really have to resort to censorship because they know they can't win the battle of ideas, so they try to condemn people for simply allowing opinions.
Speaker 2: The left doesn't like to be voiced.
Speaker 1: So there's this censorship, and we see this, and I play this not because oh it offends me as a matter of principle. I play this because we are very very close, you know, should Kamala Harris win this race, and it's still possible, you know, we're very very close to a situation where we're going to see even more because there's so much of it going on right now, right but even more abuse of the criminal justice system and civil penalties, etc. To try to destroy and punish in silence those who disagree with the left. Here's Hillary Clinton on that just I think today.
Speaker 10: But I also think there are Americas who are engaged in this kind of propaganda and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged.
Speaker 2: They're not being subtle about it. They I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And of course Walls, who's only relevant really for the harmonies doing to the dem ticket.
Speaker 2: Fortunately he is very blunt about it. I think we need to push back on this.
Speaker 3: There's no guaranteed of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can all see where this is going.
Speaker 1: Right, every election's the most important election ever, but this one sure seems to be, and obviously that's the reason this guy was trying to kill him. On Sunday, Dan, could the failed assassination attempt a publicity stunt for the Secret Service? I would say not one chance in a trillion. There, I was listening to Michael Brown's fine show. He does a tremendous show in the morning's on six thirty KHW in the Denver market, and there was a caller who was suggesting that scenario where the Secret Service had set this up in order to be the hero and in order to make the agency look better personally. I don't think there's one chance in a trillion. I think what we've got here is we've got a Biden White House that consciously decided not to provide Trump with the protection he should get even after Pennsylvania. And credit to that hero agent foreseeing the barrel. But how do you end up in a situation you got to laugh for your cry, right, how do you end up in a situation where a somebody could do this, but beyond that where they could do it, and then after the hero agent spots him and gets off a few rounds to chase them away. They can get away, they can get a How far was this guy, Ryan when they finally got him or so forty miles away?
Speaker 2: How could that even happen?
Speaker 1: And if it hadn't been for the hero citizen taking the picture of the car, do they ever get him now? I can't answer that question without access to the forensic evidence they have that he left behind. He may have wanted to eventually be caught, but again, he was driving away and he did get forty miles away, or so you're telling me.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Dan, To be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I think Trump should shut up about Taylor Swift. He should have never said anything to begin with that from Cindy. Cindy, I would agree with you on that. I thought the tweet Sunday morning was a bad idea.
Speaker 2: What was that tweet again? Ryan? I think it was pretty direct.
Speaker 3: It was a truth social post and it was said in all caps.
Speaker 1: I hate Taylor Swift exaction a lot of ambiguity. What do you think was the strategic thought by that? Because there was one? Those people think it's just Trump's spouting off because he got up on the wrong side of the bed. They don't know Trump. There was a strategic idea behind this. I don't think it should have been sent. What do you think that was?
Speaker 3: Well, the fact that he made it personal, I think is terrible, and maybe it appeals to a fringe of his red meat bait. But if he would have just said something like I hate Taylor Swift's music. That's funny. Now you're ripping out our music, and that's debatable. Some people like it, some people don't. But he says I hate Taylor Swift, like you said, there's no ambiguity there. I don't like that. I don't think that's a positive message. I don't think that wins anybody over.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: I think it was a bad idea on multiple levels. He's not perfect, none of us are perfect. That was a bad idea on multiple levels, but it was there was a tactical plan behind it, which I disagree with. Whatever it was, but I think the tactical plan behind it was that morning, if I remember correctly, there had been a couple of major polls, there had been a couple of major polls released that indicated that her endorsement of Harris was helping Trump more than it was hurting Trump.
Speaker 2: So maybe it was a calculation based on that.
Speaker 1: I whatever calculation you made, and again I disagree with it, but I think the calculation also goes back to both sides are treating this right as totally a base election. They're treating it as a base election, and I keep saying, hey, it's twenty sixteen all over again, and I believe it is. And the key to Trump's success in twenty sixteen was a massive turnout among the base. But here's the key among a whole lot of people who normally don't vote, and they only turn out for Trump. And so I think that may have very well been a play to the base and a play to those folks who don't normally vote.
Speaker 2: The other thing.
Speaker 1: Tactically that I think may have been going on there was I think listen, I think that tweet acknowledges what I've been saying, that she poses a real threat. And I think this may have been, you know, an effort by the Trump campaign to try to back her off of campaigning in those individual states. Maybe others say that makes it more likely she will. Bottom line is, I don't think you should have sent that tweet. Eric and castle Rock here on the Dan Kaplis Show Welcome.
Speaker 7: Oh hey, look, I just wanted to say real quick that I don't know my baking. I think that the Walls family and our case supporting Trump holds a little bit more weight than Vladimir Putin and Taylor Swift supporting Harris. And I saw something interesting today and I thought you would enjoy it. But there's some really cute T shirts going around that are Swifties for Trump, and there's quite a bit out of that going out there, I think from the backlash coming from this, and I've felt really really good seeing that.
Speaker 11: That sent a good.
Speaker 7: Message to me. So we'll see where this goes. But I don't know. It's a craftshoot, no matter what you call it. I just hope one thing and one thing only. I hope that we can have faith in our elections. That's my bigger worry than who wins. Trump needs to win, and I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting for his policies. I don't care to talk about his personalities, his policies that matter. But I just hope we can trust our elecgens. That's my biggest spear.
Speaker 1: And what would take here. And we've got about thirty seconds. Thank you for your take call. What would it take for you to trust this election outcome?
Speaker 7: The willingness of an attorney for the state of Colorado to want to investigate any questions av Yeah.
Speaker 1: Eric, we're losing the connection, Eric says, a willingness to investigate and listen. I said it at the time, I said it within a week of election day last time. I've been very consistent. I have not seen proof that there was enough fraud to change the outcome, but there were certainly enormously important, legitimate questions shared by many many Americans over what they saw happen on election night in certain swing states, and those questions needed to be answered. Do I think the answer would have been large scale fraud to change the outcome? Personally, I don't think that would have been the answer, but they deserve to have those fair questions answered, and the failure to get those fair questions answered has left major lingering doubt about election in tech gritty in many different circles in America, and that is very bad for this country because there were these fair questions that never got answered. You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 4: Show, and now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It really is thank you.
Speaker 9: She votes against against fair pay for women. She votes against the reauthorization of the of the Violence Against Women Act, which is just basically protecting us for domestic of use in stalking.
Speaker 2: Stalking.
Speaker 6: She votes she thinks that that if you're a.
Speaker 9: Gay couple, or even if you look like a gay couple, you should be allowed to be kicked out of a restaurants.
Speaker 2: Nonsense of skiing Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: By the way, she's talking about Marshall Blackburn because she endorsed Marsha's opponent, which means Marshall only won by thirty or forty points in that race.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the spread, but it was a big one. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So what effect do you think that Taylor swift endorsement will have? Which is kind of a silly question because, as I've been saying for a year on this show, don't be worried about her endorsement that was inevitable.
Speaker 2: Worry about her.
Speaker 1: Campaigning in the Swing States with the Democrat nominee, who at this point appears that it will remain Kamala Harris eight five for zero five eight two five five the number. Let's go to beautiful Pueblo, Colorado, listening in the Great CACSJ Patrick here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 11: Welcome, Hello, Dan, good to talk to you. Hey. I was just thinking, you know, I heard the other day that Taylor Swift's average fan base is fourteen years old. I don't think and so those people won't be able to vote. And I also heard that young men are tending the trend towards Trump. So even if those people did vote, maybe the young men would us set that but you know, and then look at her concerts in Europe where they were threatened with terrorism and a lot of those kids got to see firsthand, you know, that kind of thing. Now, I don't think they, you know, some of the young ones would think that deep, but maybe they would. Yeah, you know, I don't think she's going to pull that much of the vote for her. Yeah, if she was the campaign, maybe so. But if she campaigned with her, wouldn't she have to answer a few questions from people, you know, being being in that mode, you know, you set yourself up to you know, I love Pink Floyd, but I don't like how Roger Rogers's political stamp.
Speaker 1: Thank you Patrick for your great call to answer you a great question. No, Taylor Swift wouldn't have to answer any questions. Kamala Harris doesn't have to answer any questions. I mean, look at that so called debate. She didn't have to answer any questions. You know, as I predicted that, the moderators asked her a handful of tough questions knowing she wouldn't have to answer and they wouldn't follow up and call her on it. So, oh, Taylor Swift wouldn't have to listen. The interesting thing about the Taylor Swift endorsement is that you had that polling come out Sunday morning, and it wasn't polling from the right that showed twice as many respondents saying the endorsement would cause them to lean against Harris. And so do I think that holds if she actively campaigns in the Swing States?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I think if she actively campaigns with Harris in the Swing States, pushing voter registration, etc. It could do real damage to Trump. Maybe I'm missing something here, right, Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe there'd be this big backlash among others, because truly, would anybody, any sane person out there, Let's start with this want Taylor Swift to be president.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love her music.
Speaker 1: I really like her, just personally, I think her politics would mean suicide for this nation. So I think her politics are insane. But no, what same person would want Taylor Swift to be president then take it down or notch What same person would want Taylor Swift's ideas to rule this nation? I mean, so, yeah, maybe there is a big backlash out there that's already shown up in the polls that I didn't anticipate.
Speaker 2: But well, I think she's.
Speaker 1: Still hoping she does not campaign in the Swing States with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: I think it's bad for business, Dan, and that would be my first concern if I was in her, in her circle, like you heard with her parents there, we're hearing about swifties for Trump A big portion, I would say, a large portion of her audience leans right politically, not left. Now, she might be left, and she's being true to herself. That's fine, but that comes at a cost. And plus, as we just heard, she doesn't really know what she's talking about, so that's a problem. And nobody wants to hear from a musician who they want to vote for any more than the musician wants to hear how to play their music.
Speaker 1: Well, a big tell will be whether she starts talking politics and her concerts because she goes back on tour. Right, she goes back on tour, I think tour at the end of the month that continues through election day in the US. Then I believe about that time goes to Toronto. But she's not going to be on tour in any swing states. She'll be in Florida, but that's not a swing state. And so will she then leave the tour to go campaign in swing states?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So will she talk about it in the concerts? I bet you she does not. And then to her good question, can I answer your good question about isn't she concerned about the impact on her business? I bet she's not concerned at all about that. For this reason, I think this is a common human experience that once you have everything material, it's like, oh, that's not fulfilling, because that's not where real fulfillment comes from.
Speaker 2: So now she's had this.
Speaker 1: Experience being glorified all over the world, packing these stadiums. It has more money than anybody could ever spend. But my guess is she's still very unfulfilled. So at this point, I don't think she's sitting there thinking, oh, I need another billion to feel fulfilled. I think she's realized, wait a second, all of that adoration, all of that money, all of that everything hasn't fulfilled.
Speaker 2: But she's not rage against the machine.
Speaker 3: My point being, her music is not about anger, and you know, just this avarice toward everything. Hers about love and positivity and bringing people together. She starts getting political at her concerts, Dan and half, is that going to have her fans start booing her?
Speaker 2: She might not a mistake. Yeah, you are right, and she won't. She won't.
Speaker 1: I've never been more sure of anything. But that's not what would hurt him. Go jabber for three hours at your concerts, that's that's not gonna hurt Trump on election day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What would hurt him is if she starts campaigning with Harris in the Swing States. So love your thoughts on that. We have so much more to cover when we get back. If you just joined us, thank you, But a long laundry list of hot news stuff, including Harris, you can see why she hasn't been doing interviews.
Speaker 2: She's just not very good at him.
Speaker 1: And is there something real, real real weird going on with or replace some of that sound from today's interview Mexican Cartel's now documented in Colorado. Thank you, Jared Polish here on The Dan Kaplis Show.