Speaker 1: One O one point three K d w B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: Uh, what a perfect day.
Speaker 1: I mean, my goodness out about Jake was like, I think I'll go for a run, And I said, you're gonna feel like you're floating out there because it's just stunning, nice, stunning, that.
Speaker 2: Crisp almost fall vibe to the air. But the sun this.
Speaker 3: Morning stepped outside and was like, oh yeah, oh give it me.
Speaker 4: It feels like pumpkin stuff.
Speaker 1: I felt like I just wish a PSL.
Speaker 2: Appeared in my hand.
Speaker 3: Basically, you imagine someone just brings it to every morning you wake up.
Speaker 1: If Jake did that, his increase in hookups would just go.
Speaker 2: They would skyrocket.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 1: When we first started dating and we were well, I guess we Yeah, he would say over all the time, he'd get up before me when I did the morning show and make me a breakfast sandwich each morning. Yeah, was a cutie. Now it's me out here on my own Kevin's mail. I find it a refrigerated aisle like targets every now Mike does. We're gonna come back. We do have Weezer tickets today. We'll get to details on that and anyone listening who on katiewb. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Ballon and Colt. Yesterday around this time, I discovered Colt looks just like you know how almost everyone has.
Speaker 2: You can be like, oh, you look like you'd be an animal.
Speaker 1: If you were an animal, you'd be a bass at hound, or you'd be a frog, or you'd be a rat.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, Colt is an.
Speaker 1: EMU, You're such a jerk. Well, I'm probably like, I don't know, like a pig or something, and I'm fine with that, but like, Colt is definitely an EMU. And I was like, I gotta post a picture I posted up online with a pole. Seriously, is the resemblance uncanny? Forty two percent said yes. Forty nine percent of people said Colt needs a DNA test to prove he isn't part EMU.
Speaker 3: It almost look like my mom was was, yeah, and even down to the facial hair, like how it's just so dispersed and patchy.
Speaker 1: And it like kind of out shoes.
Speaker 3: Out and the eyes you're looking it's like, I'm I don't know if I should trust you.
Speaker 2: No, and I don't ever I never know what to trust.
Speaker 3: But at least that's the sexiest EMU you could have chosen, though, that makes me feel good about myself.
Speaker 1: I truly chose the most unhinged looking.
Speaker 2: There were sexier EMUs. I chose the one that.
Speaker 1: Looked like he'd been he'd done a little devil's dander before the photo shoots.
Speaker 3: Okay, some stuff, and that's okay. We're all on this journey together.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, thanks to everyone who always participates in the dumbest polls we have on Fallon and Cult on Instagram.
Speaker 3: But if you want to see how just incredible similar it is at Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 2: Also, we just posted a video.
Speaker 1: We usually post like a video every single day, and Cold made me so insecure about how the video. He's like, oh no, man, I think it's pretty bad, Like I think we should reshoot it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Cold, we not okay with posting bad videos, but this one.
Speaker 1: Is just could you please go look at the video and just you could put normal or note books, I don't know whatever, because I do agree it's not our best, but not every video can be our best.
Speaker 2: We're trying our.
Speaker 1: Best, that's true.
Speaker 4: You can only be so awesome.
Speaker 1: So okay, let's jump into We do have Weezer tickets at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty today. The show is tonight, So if you went at four point fifty, you got to get in your car and get you ready. Anyone listening who already has a Halloween costume picked out? According to Colt and his wife, they have their family costume picked out already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, zabooma fou We're gonna go as Chris and Martin.
Speaker 1: Not what she said at all. Oh that was what you said like four months ago.
Speaker 2: And she said she's talking.
Speaker 3: About the ghosts and the skeletons, now okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And she also said, because this is what we've all learned as parents, we're not buying costumes until like the last minute early October because kids change their mind constantly. It's exhausting. So you already have your Halloween costume picked out? If you can solve a Rubik's cube, most of them curious, like how you learn? What age? Are you able to start doing that? How fast can you? Because it makes me think a pommel horse guy.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like he's not even impressive anymore because it is like used to be.
Speaker 2: Able to just you can't do it, and you could.
Speaker 3: I yeah, but I could just YouTube and like figure out how. I Like, back in the day, you actually had to work for it.
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber can do it. Wow, that's a weird thing, I know. Or anyone listening who spends part of the year in another state flex That is a major flex. If you can do that, I'll give us a call. Six five one nine eight nine katiewb. Anyone listening who already has a Halloween costume picked out can solve a Rubik's Cube or spends part of the year in another state.
Speaker 4: Salon and Cold.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and cult and uh, you know what. I love the stories we get from people every day, well every date on our show, like the whole show. People are I don't know why. It's like they feel comfortable sharing some things.
Speaker 3: I love hearing everything you got going on in your life. It's so interesting.
Speaker 1: People will text it and I'll write back and be like, hey, what, and they'll elaborate and I'm like, oh, that's that's so insane, Like I don't have that going on in my life, and I'm yeah. The other day when they were like careful.
Speaker 3: They said their son likes what they like with with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I said, so, how do you know? And he and the woman said that his their son's girlfriend got drunk and told the mom people tell the stuff they're into. And I was like to no, no, yeah, So we do this thing in the two o'clock hour and cold. Could you not open and drink your diet coke in the middle of this? You're just so gad that's slot.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, keep going continue.
Speaker 1: If you were choking, I would understand you need to like get a little wet your palette, but you're just being ridiculous addiction.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a thing you do.
Speaker 1: Anyone. Yeah, you didn't even know you were doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who already has a Halloween costume picked out? Can solve a Rubik's Cube or spends part of the year in another state?
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 1: I live in another state? Happy year?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, baller wear out Florida?
Speaker 5: Which part Sampa?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 1: Are you retired? Are you like able to work remotely or what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I work remotely.
Speaker 1: I'm a graphics designer. Now, when did you buy this house? Clearly not this economy. No, it was three like three years ago, me and my boyfriend, Sirrett.
Speaker 4: So how much you got in the bank?
Speaker 6: Called your business?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Put him in his place? Knows a little.
Speaker 4: How much is your house in Florida worth? We talked? Will just give me like? Is it three two bedroom? Three bedroom?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it on the beach? Three bedroom? Now now I'm not that rich?
Speaker 4: Three bad two baths, one and.
Speaker 1: A half back.
Speaker 4: Oh you got that half bath? Dang dude?
Speaker 3: How is your second house nicer than my first house?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, Lee, and thank you for calling and making us realize how poor we are.
Speaker 3: You know, have a good winter in Tampa. See you in March or wherever.
Speaker 2: Take us with you on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Please for sure? Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: What category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I fall under the Halloween costume already?
Speaker 1: Oh okay? So how long have you known what you're going to be this year?
Speaker 6: I would say, spent March?
Speaker 2: Dang, well, are you able to reveal what it is?
Speaker 6: I am? It's actually an old man ben Kenoby from four a New.
Speaker 1: Hope And what made you decide? In March? This year, I'm gonna be ben Kenobi. I was actually cast as ben Kenobi for the Ojibwe language double. Oh my gosh, that's so cool. First of all, congratulations.
Speaker 4: It was two birds, one stone very much, so that's so cool.
Speaker 1: So did you get to just keep the costume? Then you're like, this is what's going to be?
Speaker 6: Really have to do any actual like go in person and.
Speaker 4: Are you are you going to go as a sexy Ben?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good question? Oh god, no, just a robe and nothing underneath and a lightsaber if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Wink, Okay, underwear and there you go.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, dude, you got to make this happen. I can see you've taken off that light.
Speaker 1: First of all, calm down, you're my only hope.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I apologize for me and Coult.
Speaker 4: Honestly, can you give us a sexy Ben voice?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I don't think actually can you?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you give a line as ben Kenobi like you did for the actual production. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: My pants are off.
Speaker 1: What did you just say?
Speaker 6: I said, with you?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's with me all.
Speaker 3: Right, Thank you, sir, Thank you for calling i'by Halloween.
Speaker 1: New music right here.
Speaker 5: The Twin Cities number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: One point three kd w B. All right, we do have Weezer tickets coming up, by the way, We're going to do those at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty. We also have the pop Culture Minute Nicki Minaj and uh Megan thee Stallion.
Speaker 2: Why are they beefing? Megan comments on this.
Speaker 1: Also, Katie Perry was on Caller Daddy and revealed quite a few things. We'll do that in about five minutes. But first new music from Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars.
Speaker 4: It's the pop.
Speaker 1: Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 5: Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love when there is just outward drama with just people who don't care anymore, like Anna Wintour and Naomi Campbell.
Speaker 2: Now normal I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Talk about these people at all because while they're celebrities like you probably heard of Anna Wintor she's the editor of Vogue magazine and Naomi Campbell one of the most well known supermodels of all time. But when they start taking public jabs at each other, I have to, like, I have to talk about it what was said. So basically, I guess Naomi was being presented some kind of award at a fashion show and allegedly she was late, and she's admitted in the past that she is always late. But Anna went to the podium and said, I'm a very punctual person, and I have the honor presenting tonight to someone who is often late, referring to yeah, Naomi. She got fed up with the lack of punctuality and she left the event, leaving a different person to award her her style award. She was receiving that. Well, then Naomi Campbell. Campbell went up and she said she was happy to get the award from a different person because she didn't want Anna prison tour anyways, And as it turns out, I know, very immature, but as it turns out, Naomi was actually not late. Anna moved things around, get this, because she wanted to go to the US Open, so she shifted the timeline so she could make it to the US Open on time line. Yeah, and then through Naomi under the bus, which was actually hilarious. Crazy, Yes, absolutely. Katy Perry's on the latest episode of Call Her Daddy and listen, I Love Katy Perry. But I do think she, like you know, she's she's trying hard to, like I think, have a comeback if you will.
Speaker 4: She's doing the most this she is.
Speaker 1: So she's on this show and she's admitting to Basically, she said her love language is acts of service, both giving and receiving. And so she said, if Orlando Bloom, for instance, does like the dishes or cleans the kitchen, he better be ready to receive it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was I was actually gonna talk to you about this what you are. I don't just feel like that's Isn't that like the bare minimum, like has has so many dudes in her life not done anything where it's just like.
Speaker 4: Okay, but what does it?
Speaker 1: They probably have people who do stuff for them.
Speaker 3: I could see like cleaning out the basement, reorganizing the storage, you know, maybe folding like a month's worth of laundry that sucks. But like the dishes that takes like fourteen minutes time.
Speaker 2: Don't they have a dish washer?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like is it one of the one of their kitchens?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just feels like, Yeah, that just goes to show how little chores rich people actually do.
Speaker 1: Obviously. Yeah, you know, you have a good point, Megan the Scout, I said, Scallion, you don't want to eat from her, Okay, Megan thee Stallion, Remember she scored a number one hit in the form of a Nicki Minaj dis track, yep, and then you know her and Nicki were going back and forth. But she said this, She basically said that she doesn't understand what even initially caused this rift. She said, I still to this day, I don't know what the problem is. So she said, I don't even know what could be reconciled because I just don't know what the problem is. Like, she doesn't even have a problem with Nicki other than the constant going back and forth dissing each other.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because Niki is probably a little jealous. You know, she was spotlight for so long, and then MEGANE Stallion was getting a lot back in the day, like four years ago, and then it just kind of tumbled.
Speaker 1: One of Nicki's biggest things is she gets mad when people don't give her credit for being like a guiding light to them in the hip hop world for women, because I think she feels like she gave people like little Kim praise when she came on the scene. So I think that was one of the biggest issues with her and Cardi B and it probably I don't know that Megan didn't give her any recognition. I don't know what the beef is about. If meganism I share his heck, don't know well about her husband and Nikki. Well that's fair, Nikki, no husband, come on, that guy's that is not a good person. But he but also Nicki, it's no surprise Nikki gets fired up by anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy she gets she's rowdy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy Megan THEE Stallion is stick for herself.
Speaker 1: Now if I ever if I ever opened a restaurant, I would just have celebrity food names me the MEGANI Stallion for your appetizer. What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: I don't have any more which I could be more worthy in this situation. I do have something. I don't know how you don't know anything about this. This is crazy and I'm actually questioning your swiftness.
Speaker 2: I haven't been.
Speaker 1: On the computer. I think all day I have been non stop.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying to stop your fake drop off.
Speaker 2: I've been kid drop off.
Speaker 1: I went to pilates I made dinner, so Jake didn't have tonight, went had to do stuff for the Jason Show. I came straight here. Have any of them will to check my Instagram comments? And I'm getting upset about it.
Speaker 3: When you're in your trailer at the Jason Show, you just scroll on your phone a little more and.
Speaker 1: See I didn't have time.
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swiss relationship is all made up.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine.
Speaker 3: They're set to break up this September. Now, a PR firm, a legitimate PR firm, somebody posts to.
Speaker 2: Bring up in September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so somebody say she doesn't have to go back to any football games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody leaked all the documents of exactly what's in their contract and how they're supposed to be dating and when the breakup is supposed to happen. And it's like from a legitimate firm, and it's like I just found this on Emily's desk. But Travis hit them with a season desist, and he's saying, obviously.
Speaker 7: The super authorities have issued a required monthly test for ald Minnesota beginning at one forty and ending at two forty two pm. This is a coordinated monthly test of the broadcast stations in your area. If this had been an actual emergency, such as the tonago official messages, we have followed the alert tone. This concludes this test of the emergency alert system. This test is from the Minnesota Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. This is only a test, no action required.
Speaker 1: As promised. We do have a Wheezer tickets they're in town tonight, so like you have to be you know what.
Speaker 2: You've been saying.
Speaker 1: One of your resolutions this year was to be more spontaneous and have you done no, but you still have time.
Speaker 2: It's September. Would you be spontaneous?
Speaker 1: Like, Hey, bestie, we're going to Seaweezer tonight tonight?
Speaker 4: What tonight night? What about the kid?
Speaker 1: What about the kids? Call your mom? Have or watch the kids?
Speaker 4: Were on my phone there.
Speaker 1: If you want to go to Weezer tonight, just call right now. We're looking for collar ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B.
Speaker 4: Are you going tonight?
Speaker 1: No, ma'am, it's all his first day of pre school.
Speaker 2: I want to go home. I want to see how her day was.
Speaker 4: Such a good mom.
Speaker 1: Also, I didn't get off her tickets So is this Savannah, Savannah, guess what your collar ted?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. It sounds crazy, Savannah, but you are also getting tickets to see Weezer? Yes, Oh my gosh, are you a fan by chance?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I love all the songs?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good question.
Speaker 6: I you don't really have a favorite. I like them all.
Speaker 4: Okay, name too.
Speaker 8: I stuck a names songs to be honest, I knew it.
Speaker 4: You're a poser.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the band are No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I saw names too. I'm the worst of it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Well, Savannah, you're going to see him in concert. Okay, congratulations, thank you. I'm one point three k w a founding polts.
Speaker 3: I saw the craziest movie last night. You're not gonna watch it? Song is gonna tell you?
Speaker 4: Oh spoiler spoiler alert, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you're not gonna watch it because if you watch it at the end, you'd be like, why did I waste my time?
Speaker 1: I've totally had movies like I've had shows like that, but this movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know justin Long. Yeah, the dude from Dodgeball, like the kid I.
Speaker 1: Know him from other things. I know him from Crossroads. He's the nerdy Britney Spears Loven fro in the beginning, and I know him from he's just not that into you. Yeah. And he's also married to like Kate Bosworth now not Bosworth, yeah Bosworth.
Speaker 3: So the movie's called Tusk. I guess it came out in twenty fourteen. For some reason, I saw it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've heard that name before.
Speaker 3: He's a podcaster. Oh and he's running out of stories to write about. So he sees his kid in Canada twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: He's a podcaster, Dude, I know revolution ten of his time.
Speaker 3: So he's running out of story's right about this kid in Canada loses his leg, so he's like, maybe i'll go interview him. Goes to Canada. Kid dies, Okay, So he's like, I gotta pivot. I don't know what him to do. I just this is like my last story I gotta get. So he goes into bar, sees a little passage on the wall that's like, hey, I have interesting stories.
Speaker 4: If you want to connect, hit me up.
Speaker 1: What a crazy coincidence that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: He goes to this guy's house.
Speaker 3: First mistake, You don't go to a stranger's house who leaves notes on places.
Speaker 1: He says he has cool stories, though, when the guy is looking for a cool story, So I mean, I don't blame him.
Speaker 3: He's having tea with this guy, and this guy's telling a story about this walrus who saved his life, and he's going into detail great story and he has this crazy connection with this walrus.
Speaker 4: He hopes to find him again.
Speaker 3: One day, all of a sudden, mister Long starts to feel a little woozy.
Speaker 1: Never drink anything. Some when you don't know gives you.
Speaker 3: The room is spinning and he's like, wait, what is happening? Falls asleep, wakes up. His leg is gone. His leg's gone. He's strapped to a chair his leg.
Speaker 1: The guy starts, wait, can ask like knee down or meet down? Okay, that's a beautiful question.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: It's me get I had to get you up, leg.
Speaker 4: Down, so.
Speaker 1: Okay down.
Speaker 3: So he starts asking questions because the guy's ushering him around the house and they're sitting at the dinner table and they're trying to eat dinner, and the guy's like, where's my leg?
Speaker 4: What are you doing let me go. So the guy just stands up smacks him in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a calm down.
Speaker 3: I just made you duck. Okay, be grateful, you American. So anyway, it's a guy not American. Well, he's in Canada. Oh so this is where it gets kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is where it gets kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Those spoiler alert if you're gonna watch Tusk not going to so that he starts removing more body parts from Justin Long.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like Hannibal Lecter or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then he starts adding walrus parts.
Speaker 1: Dusk, I get it.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, what hold on Justin lost part of the wall versus the adding every part like he's making Justin Long?
Speaker 2: Does he have the whistards?
Speaker 3: Like yes, tail, yes, I'll show you, picture the tasks.
Speaker 4: I'll show you.
Speaker 2: I'll believe you.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me Justin Long read this scripts like, Yep, that's the one that's good my career.
Speaker 3: That's him of the war, dude, I'm telling you they like.
Speaker 1: He has together shown me it's like human centipede vibes.
Speaker 4: And this is him in the Tusk outfit.
Speaker 2: Don't google it.
Speaker 1: But meanwhile, you have to google it now because now you're curious like I was. Meanwhile, do radio like this if you're just turning your radio on cold saw a movie last night and he's now breaking it down for us. It's in America.
Speaker 3: Justin Long's podcast host is like, what's taking so long.
Speaker 1: Dude, you gotta get this episode out.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, his podcast host is sleeping with his wife, so they're having an affair.
Speaker 1: The guy can't win.
Speaker 2: He's a Walrus and his wife's cheating on.
Speaker 3: Him, so he flies to Canada with his wife. They meet up with Detective Johnny Depp.
Speaker 1: You're lying now, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: They end up finding him and when they walk into the house, Justin Long is a full Warius, but so is the guy that held him captive, and they're hooking up as walrus is. You're lying, and by the time they break down. By the time they break down the door, Justin Long is full Wallrius.
Speaker 4: He's too far gone.
Speaker 3: They they bust in and he starts barking at him in the walls like.
Speaker 4: Then and a crazy twist.
Speaker 1: No twist, I'm telling you, this is an actual brain is just not human anymore.
Speaker 3: He went full wall He went full Wallris, he's walldogging.
Speaker 4: So then at the end, at the end of the movie, you.
Speaker 3: Watch the end, his wife, it's like, why, why is she going to the zoo? She goes to the zoo along with his podcast host because he's in the zoo and there he is in the Walrus enclosure at the zoo, tears come down his face.
Speaker 1: Credits roll finn. Okay, I have a couple of questions.
Speaker 4: Yep, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Was the guy the other Walrus who started this? Was he also in the zoo?
Speaker 4: No, he's deceased.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they didn't arrest the Walrus.
Speaker 4: The wals Which where would you send it?
Speaker 2: Did we get any backstory on this guy? What his obsession with? Walrye is a plural of wallride wa.
Speaker 4: Saved him and then he was like, so that part was true.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then he had this weird fantasy romanticize I need a Walrus in my life and he tried to Jeffrey Dahmer but just Walrus style.
Speaker 1: I'm both so mad at you for telling me this whole movie, and I'm also so grateful that I did not waste my time on it. But you know, what's the weirdest part I want to go watch it now.
Speaker 3: And then you just you just this what you don't don't get into podcasting, okay, stick to trades.
Speaker 4: More blue collar workers.
Speaker 2: Don't do what we're doing.
Speaker 3: It's honestly, it's away ever traveling around America or Canada with a microphone kit.
Speaker 4: Something went wrong. Yeah, life just stick too. You don't want to end up like Walrus.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: Also, there is a movie like this but absolutely nothing like this, but it's you know, kind of like where the person wakes up woozy if the movie's crazy good. It's called Fresh, and it came out in like twenty twenty two. It was like Sebastian stan and Daisy Edgar Jones. It's actually good though it's not. There's no Walris, okay, but it's one of those where you think it's a rom com when it starts and then like this it then the then like twenty minutes in the movie starts over and the dark side begins. Yeah, and like she wake.
Speaker 3: Up and then what happens next is the time So Cliffhanger never know.
Speaker 1: Fresh that ones on Hulu? What was yours called Tusk?
Speaker 2: And what's it on?
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Why why Colt?
Speaker 1: Why this is the fallon today's trending with Fellon and Cold on one on one, Hey, we have an announcement tomorrow. By the way, that's a trending story. We're not leaving. Don't worry. We haven't been fired. They wouldn't let us announce if we were getting fired. They would just you would just we wouldn't be here one day and he said, what happened to Fallon and Cold? And they'd like, oh, they chose to leave.
Speaker 3: It used to be on like Fridays too, but now it's been like random Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 1: They keep you on your toes here at iHeartRadio. It's very exciting. But your trending is brought to you by Nicolay Law. I can find them at nicolay law dot com. The thing is, we do have an announcement tomorrow. We'll probably do it at like two o'clock, though we'll announce it at the top of the show and then we'll just talk about it throughout the show because there are giveaways involved. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, is it a baby? But you just say giveaways so you're.
Speaker 1: Probably no, I already announced that I'm having a dog baby. I'm getting it. I'm having a dog baby.
Speaker 4: And it's so cute. It's so cute, noodles, cute, little puffy.
Speaker 1: Is that what you named it?
Speaker 4: That's what I named it for you, Ramen.
Speaker 1: Funny. This is if you are someone who is a terminal too, you know that it's like it's it's there are not a lot of options a terminal too, and there's superior though, well it's superior as far as like you just walk onto your plane basically, but that is it. The actual experience is like there's a Caribou well fun fact, not for long? Why yeah? Yeah. Basically leases are up and a lot of people Caribou coffee Curtis. They're leaving the Minneapolis Terminal two airport because they're like probably does not get in the business that they would like. And they're two cariboosters, like one before you go through security and one. Yeah, they're leaving. So they're actually looking for new tenants to replace all of the businesses leaving. They need like eight new tenants over there. If you remember, they are planning a big expansion and construction already began. The completion date though they're expecting is early twenty twenty seven, so in the meantime it's just like chaos. But they're looking for a bar, restaurant or like anyone, please someone, And I feel bad for them because like, yeah, you do need something. Even though it's like a small.
Speaker 3: Terminal, what would you like to see there? You know, it's like an underrated well I think even I.
Speaker 1: Might be wrong, but I think even like subways leaving, so they need they need a quick they need quick serve, and they need an additional Yeah, restaurant also, Okay, that makes that's weird, that's I don't know why that's your choice.
Speaker 3: Did you sit down? Barbecue just makes you feel comfortable, like at ease that.
Speaker 1: Weigh so heavy. It's true, I need something that is isn't going to cause Mamasey to have to rumble in the air, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but at least on a plan. You can blame it on literally everyone else.
Speaker 1: Now, one in the bathroom for forty minutes and I come out, there's a line of twenty people will.
Speaker 2: Be like the god, what happened?
Speaker 1: Just like sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't feel well.
Speaker 1: Remember when you first start dating your partner and they have all these like cute quirks that you loved, their laugh and over time you're like, god, their laugh makes me want to snap them. Well, that's I don't think. Yeah, I'm saying there's certain Well, I think you tolerated if you still like the person. But if they're but if most things actually just rub you the wrong way, you like hate their existence, that I don't think you're in a great healthy relationship. At that point, the Life Hacker asked readers to chime in on the things they thought were cute but turned annoying. And uh, some of the biggest ones the way they sneeze, their laugh, the way they speak in a baby voice. Oh, things like that super irrit hitting. Now I'm not surprised by that.
Speaker 3: I sneeze three times in a row, and Jen hates every.
Speaker 1: Second because men make such a production of sneezing. This is how a man sneezes like a woman like put you and you're like, oh, bless you. A man is like So that's theory.
Speaker 2: It like a war cry, terrifying and it scares everyone.
Speaker 3: It's because we want you to know that we're ill in that moment public when.
Speaker 1: A man sneezes, I'm immediately like tense and angry.
Speaker 4: You want to be cared for. That's what it is. We just want like a.
Speaker 1: Nice it's so desperate for attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's just we need like the comfort of someone being there for us.
Speaker 1: That's not how you're gonna get it. That makes me all of us women want to say, shut the hell up.
Speaker 4: You said shut up, don't bless you, don't bless you.
Speaker 1: I would have blessed you if you weren't so annoying.
Speaker 4: I'm not blessed now you're not blessed. I mean, what's the opposite of being blessed?
Speaker 1: Be annoying? You're annoying.
Speaker 2: Congratulations dang kabw B.
Speaker 1: One A one point three KATIEWB With Fallon and Colt. We are a little over five minutes away from your chance to win Weezer tickets. But right now it is your after school pop quiz.
Speaker 2: So we ask you some.
Speaker 1: Kind of like middle school level trivia questions that you never heard this before. Sometimes it can't crazy, but usually it's pretty easy, and we'll get you some Crayola experience passes over at Mall of America if you win six five, one nine eight nine kd w B one O one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and your after school pop quiz. Uh. Big day for me, my husband Jake, even Colt, and your wife Jen and your family. We sent Olive off. She's officially in her actual school district. She Yeah, last day of daycare was yesterday. She started her pre k this year. She's she was like missed the cut off for kindergarten like two weeks, kind of like your daughter to buy a couple of months. Yeah, and then my step son Dylan started junior year. But it was it's so amazing. Can I tell you something? Yeah, for you know, fifteen years, Jake would drive my steps up back and forth from Bloomington every single day. Dude, such a good dad, he is so last year he got his license. Last year got his license, so he stopped having to do that. But we were driving all of the chan house and every morning for her daycare, and we finally have now we actually our drive is like six minutes. It's I was like, Jake, you got so much of your life back now. But it's also so weird and sad.
Speaker 3: And exciting and like probably he'll look back and be like, oh, dang it, I wish I had like a thirty minute driving my son like in the morning.
Speaker 4: Those little things now in.
Speaker 1: The car rides.
Speaker 2: They say that's when you get like the most you.
Speaker 1: Could chat with your kids, the most, you get like the most across to them, And I think that's true. But you also, your daughter starts pre K next week's but you had a big day today as well.
Speaker 3: You've got to meet the teacher, went to the classroom, saw the toys.
Speaker 2: How is she feeling now?
Speaker 1: Colts kids, Uh, they've never been in daycare or pre k because your wife, she stays at home with the kids. So this will be a big change for everyone involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's terrifying. I thought about snatching up my kid running away in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: No offense, yep, I'm less concerned with how you're feeling. Was feeling.
Speaker 4: She's good.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, it's weird servius though.
Speaker 3: Or when we entered the room, she was a little bit she grabbed my leg and she was like.
Speaker 1: Dad, But I don't know, I think it's normal.
Speaker 3: She started playing like right away, and she saw her cubby and where she's gonna put her backpack?
Speaker 1: Is that cute? It just makes them feel like big kids. It's very sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I cornered the teacher. I was like, you do you even talk down to my daughter?
Speaker 2: Is the teacher a guy or a girl?
Speaker 4: I didn't do any of that.
Speaker 3: Two teachers like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's weird.
Speaker 4: We just trust people though, We're just like.
Speaker 2: We do it is it is.
Speaker 4: I drapped my kid off in this building a few hours.
Speaker 2: You're not right? Okay, we're going to play this game.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to tell you it's time to call for weeds or tickets. So just wait one second and we'll tell you. We have Caitlin Hugo playing our after schoolpop quiz with Katie and Blaine. We're gonna ask you trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and the first to two wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I was born?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 1: Oh day?
Speaker 2: Confidence?
Speaker 1: Okay? Question number one, besides Spanish, what language is largely spoken in South America? Yes, Katie, what do you say, Katie?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 4: Dan, Katie, You're smart?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two, what is the term for an animal that is active during the night. Yes, Katie, nocturnel nocturnal is correct. Listen, Caitlin, I know you knew the answers. I think there might have been a slight delay on your phone because you literally would chime in one second after Caitlin. Please try again tomorrow, But Katie, you did. When the Krayle experience passes. Congratulations, all right, from one prize to the next. Baby, we have Weezer tickets. Weezer's in town tonight at Excelandery Center. Right now, they're probably in town and they're probably at uh the Monte Carlo having some wings so random. Actually that's Minneapolis. Well, I don't know where they're at. A lot of celebrities now, yeah, I don't know. What I'm saying is I don't know they're in Minneapolis with say Paul, A lot of celebrities now when they come in town, they do stay with the Four Seasons because it's like the Booge Hotel. But I don't know it's Saint Paul. If you want to win, be caller ten six ' five to one, not n eight nine Katie w B. And we'll discuss where we think they're eating, right, now, what's your name? Amanda? Amanda? Guess what did I get to go to Wes?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're collared ten Amanda? Yeah, congratulations And have you ever seen Wayser before?
Speaker 3: I have not?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, perfect, we'll have about the show No Stalin and Cult on one oh one point thirty k d w B. This is I don't know if this is like event session or if you're wondering if you're being the jerk, because you know they have that like whole like section on Reddit where it's like, am I being the a whole? But we do have Erica on the phone. Erica, what's going on?
Speaker 8: I just want to know if I'm being unreasonable?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: My husband and I have been married almost ten years and he says, I'm going to book you an anniversary trip. And I was like, oh my gosh, yay. Because I'm the one who usually books a trip. I was like, okay, well I need to know what to pack and he's like, well, I'm not going to tell You're not going to tell you. He finally broke down and tell me, right, okay, he booked a trip to see their rapids Iowa.
Speaker 4: Is that a sentimental place?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 8: No, neither of us are from there. We don't know anybody there. Look, their only thing there is like the Quaker oats factory.
Speaker 1: I was actually gonna ask you, like, I wonder what the appeal is. I haven't heard a lot At first. When I heard cedar rappids, I'm like, is that where they have like a six flags? Or am I thinking of something else?
Speaker 8: The crappiest locations in the US or cheep off flights or where not to take your wife on your tenth anniversary or something?
Speaker 5: Can I oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Now can I ask, are you guys maybe like budget conscious? I'm trying to think of like or what were you hoping for?
Speaker 8: I was hoping like Jamaica or Italy or something else.
Speaker 3: It's a little different, very different. Well, to be fair, it might be like the Jamaica of the United States. We don't know, we don't know. Have you been before?
Speaker 1: No one on earth has called the cedar rapids? Iowa the Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's rapids. There's fun things.
Speaker 1: Name one thing other.
Speaker 3: I don't do you know, the saying like it's the thought that counts them.
Speaker 1: Not this time.
Speaker 3: But I mean he did take initiative and he was like, I'm gonna go, Like, you don't know that, maybe have something fancy planned while you're there, or I don't maybe you're going to tour the oats factory or something.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be a snob either. But in Erica's defense, now this is again, I haven't done a ton of research. I don't like, I don't know what kind of if she was imagining Italy. I can't imagine the fanciest thing they have in Cedar Rapids to be comparable. But again I haven't been I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's probably pizza there, he told.
Speaker 8: Me, and I just I could not hide my extreme disappointment and just now he's mad and I feel like a jerk. But I.
Speaker 3: Think maybe a little bit like is this the only vacation you're going to take in the next ten.
Speaker 8: Years your adversary?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, cul how much are you really expecting? Like, okay, ten year anniversary A lot of people for their ten year anniversary is just like a fancy dinner at home.
Speaker 1: Well, but she's saying, he was like, let me book the trip there. She said, I don't know if you said this, but I asked, if you're not like overly budget conscious. It seems if you were expecting Jamaic our Italy.
Speaker 8: We could do that.
Speaker 2: We could So that is bizarre.
Speaker 1: To me and like I'm not I'm I kudos yes for taking the initiative, but like I am typically the I think a lot of women are typically the trip planners in their relationship. Not at all, but usually so I would be a little worried if Jake planned a trip without me having any say. Part of me would feel relief, but part of my type A would be a little stressed about that.
Speaker 8: Well take it for me, be afraid.
Speaker 3: Be very very free or so you're not even gonna go into it with like an open mind of like maybe this will be fun.
Speaker 1: No, so are you gonna go on this trip or are you just gonna say, let's cancel this and find something.
Speaker 4: I I will go alone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, I will go alone. I take a bunch of selfie. It's be like, could be doing this right now. Look at this dinner.
Speaker 1: I've seen you and your wife together. No, you would not know, you would not.
Speaker 3: I would be defeated, though, I feel like I would be a little poudy.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, all right, well whatever, fine, you not do anything?
Speaker 1: Then wait, is this the theory where men say they load the dishes wrong so that Noah, the woman never asked them again. Did he book a crappy trip so that you would never ask him to do it again? Maybe?
Speaker 8: Oh, is this like a thinged incompetence?
Speaker 1: Maybe anyone listening from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I apologize, not trying to knock on where you live. I think if someone lived elsewhere and there in their partner booked the trip to Minneapolis or their anniversary or they might have the same feeling. Actually, but yeah, I don't see the reference people.
Speaker 8: No offense, but I was expecting Italy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, if you're listening, what do you think? Is Erica being unreasonable? Is it?
Speaker 4: Or is her?
Speaker 1: Is her husband at fault? Here you can text in five three ninety two one Katie w B one or call why not six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB Erica, send us a send us a pic from the quakekirl factory.
Speaker 3: Erica, I'm trying to get you excited for the trip. I just googled things to do in Cedar Rapids and they have a public library so she just heads up, could get a little crazy, do some Colleen Hoover reading or something.
Speaker 8: I don't know, my tripp.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Erica, have a good day, and I wish you and your husband a happy tenth anniversary.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colts and we talked to Erica a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Erica's real bombed.
Speaker 1: Okay, Erica, She's like usually plans the trips for her and her husband. He's like, Hey, our tenure anniversary is coming up. I got this, like, let me book it for us. And she's like, really, okay, She's like excited.
Speaker 4: She's like Switzerland maybe, well.
Speaker 1: She was thinking Italy. She was thinking Jamaica. That's what she was hoping for. Also, those two are very different, but you know, she was like she was excited. So she started saying, you gotta tell me going now that it's getting closer, because I need to know what to pack. So he finally breaks it to her that he booked Cedar Rapids, Iowa. And she's so disappointed, and she's like, I don't know if he just googled worst vacations. I don't She's like, all they have is the Quaker oats plant.
Speaker 4: She said, what.
Speaker 1: Did he google the cheapest flights? So she's really upset. She's like, am I just being a jerk? And I'm like, for me, no, If Jake did that for our ten year anniversary, because and I did ask if they could afford like a bigger triple if they're not budget conscious and she was expecting Italy, then yeah, I guess Cedar Rappids Iowa would be a real slap in the face. So we're we're just wondering how you feel like, is she being a brat? What do you think? Six five one nine eight nine Katie w.
Speaker 8: B Do we think that maybe she was ragging on him for an answer and we want to pack?
Speaker 1: And he just said Peter Rappers Iowa to shut her up. Oh, I actually didn't really think about that. I thought that would be actually funny because he did choose because someone actually texted in and said, the most exciting thing and fanciest thing in Cedar Rapids is their huge.
Speaker 5: High V.
Speaker 1: So that would be a very good distraction. She's gonna feel really bad if he's taking her somewhere awesome, and she threw this big of a fit about it.
Speaker 3: I know she's a little brad. That was my thing, was like I get be an upset, but like, it's not like you cheated on you.
Speaker 4: It's like what ten years?
Speaker 2: Ten years is a long time in marriage.
Speaker 1: This day and age. So I think, you know, I think I would be a little bratty, But I don't know if I would call the radio.
Speaker 4: The radio shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's bold. Maybe she maybe she knows he doesn't listen. He probably listens to like a different station, And so she's like, I'm safe. You're going to be at the door tapping his foot.
Speaker 2: That's very possible.
Speaker 1: I hope you're right, honestly, because it'll be a funny. It would be a good surprise if he did that too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think she needs to call us back and up.
Speaker 4: Yes, we'll look out for it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie W B would what was your comment for Erica?
Speaker 6: She's not being unreasonable. That is the worst I've ever heard. Oh come on, dude, think about it this way. When the last time you ever heard anybody say, yeah, I got ten days off coming up, I could really use the week and see your rapids. Never this, No one has ever said that.
Speaker 1: Listen. I feel so bad going in on Cedar Rapids. But the amount of text we've gotten. This one says Erica needs a new husband. This one says I used to live in Cedar Rabbits. I can tell you it's lame.
Speaker 6: I mean that's that's like booking a trip to Bismarck, North Dakota. I mean, no one does that.
Speaker 1: It is it's brutal. I I really do. The woman before you said maybe it's a cover up and she has he has a better surprise.
Speaker 2: I actually hope that's the case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's.
Speaker 4: So you're saying you want to go.
Speaker 1: Probably not, I mean no, even oh yeah, even all expense paid.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's surprising.
Speaker 4: Yeah, set up like a spoted at a local YMC.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe I can get a good view with her McDonald's golden arches.
Speaker 2: Beautiful calling out.
Speaker 4: I bet they're fast or not.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling it.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: What do you think is Erica being unreasonable or is her husband?
Speaker 8: I'm the husband for sure, and I hate to be the pessimist, but what if she's talking to.
Speaker 1: Somebody online and they live in Cedar Rapids Iowa?
Speaker 3: Reason why anybody would go to Cedar Rapids is for a side piece.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm really sorry. I gotta google it to the Dark Turn. Yeah, that is the last thing I would think.
Speaker 4: Peter Rappids. Let's see how terrible this place is.
Speaker 8: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Also, who hurt you? Because like it.
Speaker 6: Was on a TV show? It was on a TV show or movie like where I swear it was Peter Rappids?
Speaker 1: And life is like, why did you bring me here? Really? Okay? Now I have to find this movie. Oh and don't tell Erica about it or she's gonna be super paranoid y.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's not that bad. It's on the Cedar River.
Speaker 3: Why, there's an off leash dot dog park right along the river you could walk along.
Speaker 1: You should not work for their tourism department called wow.
Speaker 4: The water is only a little brown?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? All right, well we're making things worse for Thank you so much for calling in. Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: Sorry? What do I think of?
Speaker 2: What of what's going on with Erica?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: So I think that for any anniversary you'll remember is a big part of it. So like just planning something in general is like a huge thing.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the least amount of effort ever.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I'm saying, dude, Son, you can't If you can't have me on my worst, you can't have me at my best. He's trying, he's trying to make a little vacation. I want to be with someone who is eager and excited to go on new adventures.
Speaker 1: Two are giving a bad name to men. I think maybe if you're saying, at least you.
Speaker 6: Remember Sorry, sorry, I mean, what's the line?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, somehow this isn't our fault. This is what it is.
Speaker 3: Somehow we have zero accountability and it's on you for not making it fun. You're the crazy one.
Speaker 6: She still doesn't respond to my text.
Speaker 1: OK all right, hey, thanks for calling in crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talk to you guys later. One.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 1: Keep said our job sick.
Speaker 6: I mean my resume is open. I work, I mean training. I put the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: All right, we can.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start you out a zero salary and then in five years we can give you another zero salary.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah, we can.
Speaker 4: Give you kisses on the side.
Speaker 1: Oh why we got Okay, he's gonna get harassed if he works here. What is happening.
Speaker 3: No, just kidding you go that, kay, I'll take you to see the rapids, all right, see you.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling.
Speaker 5: And Cult on one on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: Rachel Ray had her fans like a little worried because she released a video and her fans were like, what's going on because she was like slurring her speech. Oh yeah, well she broke her silence and if you were looking for any explanation, you're not getting one.
Speaker 2: To said you had a recipe for.
Speaker 1: Paea, she posted a recipe for Okay, no comment on the slur or anything like that.
Speaker 4: That's just throwing it back a little bit.
Speaker 1: Possibly. I mean, I guess why not. But maybe you gotta make sure you're not doing the drink sees when you're posting, unless you're doing like some stories that you know will go away in twenty four hours. Everyone knows that's totally normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Katy Perry sat down for the Call Her Daddy podcast and dropped a bunch of stuff. She said, I'm no longer attracted to narcissists. Now, if you think about this, who is she with in the past, Russell Brand and John Mayer? She said, basically, there are red flags that she would never put up with now, anyone that is constantly changing the goalpost or pulling the rug out from you emotionally not it. Anyone that says they know you better than you know yourself. Someone that just won't help.
Speaker 4: She sh this one. I gotta start dating normal people.
Speaker 5: I feel well.
Speaker 1: No, She says that Orlando Bloom, who she's been with her quite some time, She said that he is like basically emotionally mature, which is great. That's yep, they see They actually do seem really happy. They've been there for a while, they have a kid together.
Speaker 4: And have they been together?
Speaker 3: Didn't Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber for like kissing Katie Pear?
Speaker 4: Was that a difference?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Katy Perry. It was Miranda Kerry, which was Orlando Bloom's ex.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Why do I know stuff like this? It's so disturbing. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember all the details, but I do remember that.
Speaker 1: And she said that when he she her love language acts of service, so he does something around the house, she will then give acts of service back.
Speaker 4: What kind of things I don't know, just dishes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, sure do that all day.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I vacuum in the morning. I do things.
Speaker 1: You actually vacuum every morning because the number one saying you always say you do is vacuum. You do have twenty seven animals and your rental, so I guess you probably feel like you have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the amount of cats I have, you got a vacuum first thing in the morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say you're telling the same story and I'm your landlord.
Speaker 4: This is a story.
Speaker 3: Cats he's talking about. I don't have a dog. I bark occasionally because you got that dog, you gause.
Speaker 4: I got that dog in me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was. Okay, I see you later going through tunnel. Naomi Campbell and Anna Wintour just take digs at each other at the New York City Fashion Awards show, which is just crazy. So Naomi was receiving an award she was supposed to receive her from Anna Wintour, and Anna goes up to the podium and says, I am a very punctual person, and I have the honor presenting tonight to someone who is often late, referring to Naomi, and she got fed up she left, so they had a different person sent the award to Naomi and Naoi through Shade right back saying I didn't want Anna to present me the award anyway. And the funniest part about it is actually, for once, Naomi wasn't late. Anna wanted to get out early so she could go to the US Open.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, what a gaslight shit.
Speaker 1: I know, that's just so rude.
Speaker 3: I was shocked you didn't hear about this information sooner than later what we were talking about earlier, And I was like, you don't know about how Travis Kelsey is in a fake relationship with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: The pr leaked it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tell the story because I hadn't read it yet. Now I have, which is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Somebody was sent around snapchats and they were like, this is on Emily's desk right now.
Speaker 1: And they actually wrote, Emily are in like right now, so you can tell it's a gen Z person.
Speaker 2: There's no way anyone else.
Speaker 3: And they were looking up page by page the documents explaining on just how Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey we're gonna end their relationship September twenty seventh or whatever, Okay, So the theory is this is a fake relationship. It's contractual and it's from a pr O regulated firm, and their relationship is going to end. Travis Kelsey hit them with a cease and assist or a team did.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because it's I do. There are plenty of relationships in Hollywood that are pr stunts to help each other's careers out There are plenty that like, they don't even ever actually date. They just seemed super flirty because they're starting in a movie together, Glenn Powell and Sidney Sweeney. She was engaged, but they really leaned into the chemistry they had, right. I don't think that this one's actually fake, but if it is, it does suck for them if they were counting down to September twenty seven, because now they have to change the day. Yeah, I don't think that's the case. They do seem pretty happy. But I love stuff like that because it's so funny that this is on Emily's desk.
Speaker 4: Are in lolbe nice NAPTI.
Speaker 3: Just went on Instagram. They're like, nah, we're together. Like, imagine if you had that much access to the relationship, and they're like, guys, look each other.
Speaker 1: I would be so into that. You know, I'm just a six s fifty. That is your pop culture and it brought to you by.
Speaker 2: Ova Lacegan l.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Your collar? Ten?
Speaker 7: No way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna do Weezer. Yes way. You better get your outfit ready, get ready to go over to Excel and Energy Center. You're seeing Weezer. Congratulations, Oh my god, thank you so much. It's one O one point three. Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Now, we did this yesterday. We quizzed Colt to see how many grades he could pass because it is back to school, my steps. Someone back to school today, maybe your kids did, and so we're doing one question from each grade. And Colt made it to the eighth grade yesterday, which is actually.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I think some of the questions they give.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on your expertise, but some of them were harder on like second grade than they were in like seventh grade. For instance.
Speaker 4: You've got to be knowledgeable with all things things.
Speaker 1: So are you ready for We're gonna start with kindergarten again.
Speaker 2: I'm already won't.
Speaker 1: Make it an eighth grade again. If I do, though, God, let's start because they don't make you feel good if you get some momentum that gave you some hype yesterday.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me change the music up a little bit, get myself hyped.
Speaker 1: That's bizarre. Question number one.
Speaker 2: This is your kindergarten question.
Speaker 1: What shape has four equal sides and four right angles?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the square.
Speaker 5: Embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sorry, my bed.
Speaker 1: Thanks first grade. You you've graduated. How many days are there in a week?
Speaker 4: There's seven?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're so smart. You're going to second grade. What is the capital of the United States?
Speaker 4: Washington, d C. Yes, let's question there in.
Speaker 1: The third grade, my big boy moment. How many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 4: Hold up? Are we including Pluto?
Speaker 1: You're the question is how many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have Oh no, and you're not allowed to phone a friend.
Speaker 4: We found that out.
Speaker 1: This is your third grade question.
Speaker 3: I know there's Earth hold on. Let me see Mars Venus okay, Jupiter.
Speaker 1: I don't think this should be like this. Good question that should have given you your answer this dude, Okay, well, I have a number of mind.
Speaker 4: You're distracting me. This isn't fair.
Speaker 1: Not uranus, thanks.
Speaker 4: Uranus, two, three, four, five, six. There's got to be more than six.
Speaker 1: How many did you when you ask the question about Pluto? How many were in your mind? You got I'm wondering if Pluto was one or not?
Speaker 4: There was eight? Okay?
Speaker 2: Was that with Poluto?
Speaker 4: That was with.
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Give me some eyes, give me.
Speaker 2: A hand, anything that's correct?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: You didn't deserve that if I was. This is what teachers I now, I understand when teachers go through this has to basically give it to kids because they don't even know anything anymore. Okay, fourth grade? Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? Our forefathers? One person?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: The person who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 4: Well, I know John Hancock signed it. Beast.
Speaker 2: He was one of many who signed it.
Speaker 1: And the reason people will remember his name is because he made the Surey's signature was prominent.
Speaker 2: He was a very large signature.
Speaker 1: If you think of our forefathers, there is a name that is This person is someone you definitely know.
Speaker 2: It's a very popular forefather.
Speaker 3: Do a lot of people know this? Is this like common knowledge? Like would you have known this if I asked.
Speaker 1: But if you had given me clues like I just gave you, I think I could throw out a name that I think would be correct.
Speaker 4: You would say John Adams.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: Actually I want it either.
Speaker 5: I want it either.
Speaker 1: I would say, do you want to.
Speaker 3: Say Thomas Jefferson? I would say Thomas right, that's right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, fifth grade?
Speaker 1: Here we go. This one I wouldn't actually know, And this one I think you should know. Okay, what is the boiling point of water in degrees fahrenheit?
Speaker 4: In degrees fahrenheit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fifth grade question.
Speaker 4: And Celsius it's a hundred.
Speaker 1: It's really been taking a lot of time on these questions, my.
Speaker 3: God, and Celsius is one hundred, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have Celsi Celsius in front of me. I don't know the conversion.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: I do have the advantage obviously having the answers in front of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that. Hold on, pause, I swim So I'm not done yet.
Speaker 2: It feels like you are. Sounds like you're gonna say there.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I'm thinking one hundred and thirty two. But that's not it. It's got to be one hundred and two.
Speaker 4: Twelve. Huh two and twelve?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Why you guess that? One thirty? Sixth grade question? What organ in the human body is responsible for pumping blood? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Why is that so much easier in sixth grade? Yes? Seventh grade?
Speaker 1: What is the chemical symbol for sodium s U?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Nope, you're out. No it's not s U.
Speaker 1: Hold on no n a.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: No it's not. So could have played Teddy Swims because you didn't.
Speaker 3: Make it periodic table and do NA for sodium and sodium?
Speaker 2: Okay, number one? Calm down, number two.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: You made it.
Speaker 1: You didn't make it as far today as you did. Yes, I gave you on the answers. Basically, you've had you had so much difficult You want.
Speaker 2: Me to try tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'm not a scientist.
Speaker 2: You want me to try tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to try again?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. You know school's back in session obviously today I'm driving. I went and grabbed a coffee. I'm heading home. I pulled next to school bus. Please explain to me why, as an adult woman, far far removed from school age kids, I still want them to think I'm cool. When I pull up and there's a bus there, I don't want to like look uncool. I want to like look cool. I want to make sure like my music is chill, Like I can't have anything embarrassing on.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to look good.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to look Oh god, no, you're just trying to look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm not trying to be like, Oh, I hope these kids think I'm hot.
Speaker 2: What a weird question I want to put out there.
Speaker 1: I stopped caring about the mailgaze quite some time ago. I've given up. But my point is I'm more so in like I hope they think I'm young and cool.
Speaker 3: Still, I get a feeling of intimidation, like when I'm when I'm following a bus and there's kids in the back looking at me. Uh huh, I want nothing to do with that. I back off, I try to let a car get in front of me. Yeah, I feel nervous and scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, what was I just doing? Like do they see me like pick my nose? Like I hope not, because they have nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: And then before you know, you open TikTok and it's like, look at this loser adult.
Speaker 1: That would be my lot. I'm like, oh, I think I looked cool. And then later they're like, look at this loser trying to look cool by the bus. I'm like, oh, man, no, am I alone. I'm glad that I'm not alone, but yours is not. You're trying to look cool. You're actually scared of them.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of intim I am intimidated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's different than mine. I'm not intimidated. I'm like I could take them probably.
Speaker 4: Probably, probably.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know, Like if it's you on a bus full of kids, I don't know if you're getting past the third row.
Speaker 4: Like, but in terms of being cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think I'm Do you think I would pass as cool? My steps and says I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Does his friends do his friends ever like bring up the fact that you're fallin.
Speaker 1: Yes, and not a lot, but yes, and he'd yeah.
Speaker 4: But do it do they? Is it in a teasing way or is it.
Speaker 1: Just like I don't I'm sure they tease him a little bit. I don't know. I've when i've I don't really do a lot of like Instagram lives or anything, but on the occasion, I have a couple of friends with him, Dylan's friends, and all of his friends have like crazy names, like all the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say actual names.
Speaker 1: They're all like, I don't know, this is not a crazy I just feel like they're all Nope, not gonna say an Yames because I don't want to insult anyone ever, dude, but they have fun, unique names. I should say, not crazy names. Okay, and this is so and so uh Dylan's friend and then Dylan will be like, stop, don't respond to them.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Because I'll be like, oh, did Dylan tell you that he did X y Z to embarrass him? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good mom move for sure.
Speaker 1: For but yeah, anyway, that was just like an internal dialogue about me trying to look cool around school buses. I think that might be alone.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's natural. I think it's I think it's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe possibly know that it's good. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about driving a school bus, like in the morning, before your other job and this job.
Speaker 1: No, I can never cross the amount of curbs I hit in just my fitsitshi, I don't think I should be in charge of a school bus.
Speaker 4: Listen. I run every morning by.
Speaker 3: The lot that holds the school buses for Saint Louis Park, and there's signs you don't.
Speaker 1: That is such a bold faced live that you try to just drop in casual conversation. I run.
Speaker 3: It's only like two and a half miles away from my house. I run there, go through it a little bit miles there, and then it's like a five mile thing and then.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is is that you go running, you.
Speaker 3: Can drive from eight to ten or seven to ten, whatever it is, and you get literally like thirty five dollars an hour. There's signs they're like, be a hero, drive school bus.
Speaker 4: So just think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you did that story just to tell everyone that you run every morning two and a half miles.
Speaker 3: Do I run two and a half miles there and then two and a half bag Yes, if you're to tell the story else.
Speaker 4: It's the fact.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one have you seen your dog like twitching or kicking in their sleep, and you're like, they're obviously having a dream. I always assume Dolly. It seems like Dolly is like running, she us this, We're like.
Speaker 8: Who.
Speaker 6: Like this?
Speaker 1: Weird? Like sad, whimper yelp thing she does?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: Well, she's dreaming cold, That's what it's asked you do you think your dog ever has dreams? And you just stared at me confused. So your dog not?
Speaker 3: I guess maybe there's not do anything when he's sleeping. Dude, he's ko. I don't even know if that dog thinks. To be honest, that dog doesn't. Maybe he doesn't much happening.
Speaker 1: Well, researchers at m I T believe they have the answer. They think that they're probably dreaming of you, which is terrifying because I feel like the reaction my dog's giving is not a positive one.
Speaker 2: By the way, well.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like sad because you're leaving for work and it's like maybe, well, they say.
Speaker 1: Researchers say dogs experienced dreams that reflect their daily life, so they may be dreaming about chasing a ball, playing with their favorite toy, or just spending time with you.
Speaker 2: Just like humans.
Speaker 1: They also sometimes have nightmares, which is why you might hear like a little growl in their sleep. Experts say when this happens, you should leave them alone and try to comfort them because they could react aggressively, which is great, and I don't do that. I'm always like Dolly, Wait, yup, I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Say, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Do you think because it's a wild thought that they can only dream about what they have seen, but do you think just like humans, dogs have a collective conscious and they can tap into it and they like can really feel what their ancestral wolves where thinking about back of the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do, and they were like running through like mountains.
Speaker 1: Yes I do, even though I saw that study like how they've evolved through time and they now can do puppy dog eyes and they used to not have that ability to flod puppy dog eyes. Yeah, they developed them over time to basically food trap us. Yeah, and it works every sin. They say, smaller dogs have shorter dreams and larger dogs have longer dreams.
Speaker 4: All right, that feels normal.
Speaker 1: It seems rude. Actually, why did the little dog have like the longer dreams? Also, some of your favorite hot spots At Terminal two. We're leaving Caribou Coffee, Buy Certix Bye so Terminal two. They're under a big construction through twenty twenty seven. It says they're looking for a lot of new tenants. They're looking for some food, looking for some drinks, looking for some anything at this point. So if you have a lot of money and you're looking to sign a lease, there you go. That is your trending airport.
Speaker 3: I mean it's when you go to Terminal two. There's like so little there. You could literally just.
Speaker 1: Bring a jar of peanut butter and jelly. I think peanut butter liquid. I think that was a debit lately.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you open a business, you just bring peanut butter and jellies and sell for ten bucks.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you might be onto something.
Speaker 4: You could get rich quick, very possible.
Speaker 1: That's your latest gig rich quick scheme.
Speaker 3: I love that you just have a PP and J compared to waiting in line for like whatever. Okay, that you can eat PP and JA.
Speaker 2: Trending brought to you by nikolay Com.
Speaker 1: There's always something going on at Treasure Island Resort in Casino. I mean, they just had TLC there this past weekend, but coming up on September fourteenth, you can get fired up for the Island Bites and Bruce the ultimate throat out of beer, food and entertainment. So you're gonna be outside the lot. They have like so many of the area's top breweries and favorite food trucks, so you get to taste and experience it all for yourself. Of course, they have live music. It is twenty one plus and you can grab your tickets at ticasino dot com. But that is so so fun. This one drew such a huge crowd before. I'm not surprised. The World Fighting Championships are coming back to the Island. You're gonna eat be in for. I mean, it's just like a crazy night this. I don't follow a ton of fighting, and this looks super interesting to me. Pro boxing, MMA, Mooe Thai matches. It's a must see fight night, including Warner versus Glasscocks. They're gonna battle it out in the Island Event Center. That is Saturday, September twenty First, get your tickets and book your hotels at Tea Casino dot com.
Speaker 3: One to one point three katiewb was founding Colds. Have you seen Fall Guy?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna snap Cold has asked me if I've seen Fall Guys so many times today. No, I haven't seen it. I don't care to see it. It's not my type of movie. Even though it has two people I like, I don't have any interest in the movie.
Speaker 3: Well, my question is if you were to watch it, which is on Peacock, if you're gonna.
Speaker 4: See it's not gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: But Ryan Gosten there's a part where he's coming out of the water and he is just so ridiculously chizz. Yeah, chisel, I can imagine it. Do you think if he was a regular person just like you or me, do you think it would be that in shape or I mean, obviously he's got to be in shape because he's Hollywood start.
Speaker 2: He's a naturally thin person.
Speaker 1: It seems so he has an unfair advantage that if he does, if he works out, I feel like, Okay, thin people don't come for me, but I feel like it's easier to see your abs if you're just like naturally thin, Right.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: I think he I don't know. I guess I don't know him well enough to def he like enjoys working out or not.
Speaker 4: Cult Well, I think.
Speaker 3: If you weren't getting millions, probably less forty percent of Hollywood would be out of shape. Yeah, for sure, and that makes me feel better about you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not watching fall Guy tonight, but I will say that season two, the first episode, first two episodes of Tell Me Lies came out today and I am so excited to go home and see to one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Whoa I got. We got a lot of big things coming up tomorrow on the show. We have an announcement. I'll give this much away. It's another fun event with us, totally different side of town. I don't think we've been to this side of town.
Speaker 2: Have we been to this side of town?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: This one's I think we had. We had complaints from our T shirt tour, like why didn't you come to this side of town? And the honest truth is we didn't pick the locations of our t sh your tour. We were like, we parted up with Bridal Looney's were like, you pick and they picked the location. So people were like, why do you pick the side of town? I'm like, we were, like, we're sorry.
Speaker 4: On our fault.
Speaker 3: It's a little more. This one was almost more intimate. I feel like the other ones were. The T shirt tour was crazy. We had lines of people just lined up to meet us. Great because we're popular obviously. And then the skate date was pretty awesome. U boating with our batties was awesome. I mean that was wild.
Speaker 1: That was wild.
Speaker 3: This one is just it's not even low key. It's just more intimate.
Speaker 4: I'll say.
Speaker 1: So, only a few chances to get in on this event, and I think it's going to be pretty cool. But we're gonna announce that tomorrow at two o'clock on the show. Also, guess what tickets we have for the rest of the week because we did Weezer today, we have yes, Oh cool?
Speaker 2: All right, did you actually read the email?
Speaker 3: No, but my wife wants me to come home. So what we're going to wrap this up right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right tomorrow?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Wait are we giving away?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: You're making the second guys we have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to av We're.
Speaker 1: Going we have two pairs of Avril Levine tickets tomorrow, Okay, and then every day leading up to the show on the twelve.
Speaker 4: Got it okay.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us, Have a good night.