Speaker 1: In the.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Wis gogy.
Speaker 2: Have a long.
Speaker 3: Ind Who.
Speaker 2: Is the.
Speaker 1: Same party right now?
Speaker 3: But what is all?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing this this afternoon, this evening? What's up? Do do dover bout man? Take the check? Every day? What do you say to you?
Speaker 4: Si?
Speaker 1: Sharp?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 3: Everybody he shity shirt, everybody lose stating sharp? But what is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. Here's your boy jake yet again? Like subscribe? Hit that notification bell s you don't miss it a bird. I hope everybody is enjoying their day. They're week, their month, their year. What's yeah? No no elsolders mm hm.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: H yo do boy lies?
Speaker 3: What's up guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 6: Nobody lies on you, Nobody like you, nobody, nobody, nobody likes Indians, nobody likes expraud, nobody like expra.
Speaker 3: Nobody lie fra holds. But what is that? Guys? How is everybody doing I'm doing it yay? By the way, two people, heavy broad.
Speaker 1: Heavy broad.
Speaker 3: Body by.
Speaker 4: Kah mm hmmm, it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Friday said, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing it?
Speaker 3: I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this afterdoon, this evening. Yeah, check the track.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: You're bud these.
Speaker 2: M no.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: But what's up is.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: How did you get you mean nose on us? Who?
Speaker 5: Robert Spawn, thank you for the six dollars, Robert Spawn, six dollars cash app Robert Spawn, thank you for the six dollars.
Speaker 3: On cash out. Brother, love you brother, We love you. Robert Robert, Robert, rob Robert Robert Robert, Rob Hobbard Robert Robert Robert. Thank you for the six bucks. Thank you four to six bucks. Thank you for the six dollars. You made it time say dollars, six doll sixth doves you.
Speaker 2: Made it, uh.
Speaker 1: Sixth dolls soon. Thank you for the deal.
Speaker 3: I got you brother, Love you brother, Thank you for mother.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. The thing is that it's just money. I just get here.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I upset.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get in I get in my fields sometimes when I see people, Oh sorry, I get I see people all the time.
Speaker 1: And I got a.
Speaker 4: Stenness before by Dick Jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you Robert.
Speaker 1: H m hmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I want to say thank you guys very much. I do appreciate everything that people have done. Let's what I'm doing right now is.
Speaker 4: Just do because Jesus.
Speaker 1: You don't even.
Speaker 2: Look h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what's up, guys? How is everybody? I haven't I haven't seen I haven't talked to Lorenzo lately. Yeah, I haven't talked to him. Yeah, I haven't talked to him.
Speaker 1: Here, I'm gonna give you ready, h yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why. I don't know how I met him.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: You know what it looks? Send it, okay? Seventy ten twenty Yeah, what's up guys? How was everybody? I think it was there? Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Sorry, support, let's scare him a little bit. There's another hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I talked to Harrison, Harrison Young and and all that. I did talk to Harrison a couple of a couple of weeks ago, I think, Yeah, I did talk to him h yez come, I've been talking to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we did, you know.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just want to let people know that I could add some more stuff to the to the throne. If anybody that does want to like support the channel. We did get someone coming in. I did.
Speaker 2: Mumm yo yo, yeah, fuck woke, fuck the wo you know.
Speaker 3: I just want to say to people. I just want to say, thank you guys very much. Yeah. Yeah, let me send the uh jumps yum m hm.
Speaker 2: The great conspiracy? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Great conspiracy?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the stream? Give me one minute, guys, Sorry, I just got Amazon package. Thank you very much. I don't I don't have sub buttons, okay because of Amazon package today. This was funny to come yesterday.
Speaker 1: But I'm kind.
Speaker 3: Call team.
Speaker 1: H and uh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Never don't have a sub button and all that, but give me one minute, all of if you guys want to show, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Sure support diffriend.
Speaker 3: You know, I just wanted to show to support the.
Speaker 2: People that.
Speaker 3: Uh show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just want to tell everybody thank you guys very much. Yeah, yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe today. No, actually it was Amazon Prime. By the way, it was Amazon Prime. I ordered something off of Amazon Prime and it came in the middle of today. It came into Amazon. It was just some some stuff that I ordered. Thanks for crackers and all that. But I hope everybody is staying safe. By the way, If anybody that does want to support the channel, I do have a buyme a qualffee. I do have a buy me a coffee to help me. I am a so let me introduce myself. If you don't know who I am, my name is Jacob. I'm a full time arready content creator, live stream or YouTuber anything. Uh. I am self sufficient when it comes, but sometimes have to have help with things because so the link that I'm fixing the post has all the links to my rumble. The first stuff is my uh my podcast, Here's the thing podcast where all the audios goes up there.
Speaker 2: Included.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys so much. Anybody that does want to support this channel, I'd appreciate it.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: Yah, yeah, sorry, I'm hitting this. Mike just chaddingh yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know if we're doing a show that uh, we might do lunt at Louns tonight. Little takes a bound around in.
Speaker 2: A turball of a chair and beware.
Speaker 1: This little tikes. Mm hmmm, we'll give you a let me give.
Speaker 2: Kah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if I'm doing a shower with him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to pop on and do a stream today, and I appreciate that, and I also appreciate everybody that stay dave. You know, we take the bound around and I did child be yo, we get some more baits more. Yeah, let's do you too.
Speaker 2: It's so.
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 4: Why no.
Speaker 1: Hm y.
Speaker 2: Mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna get out of here. Guys.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye m