Speaker 1: Some venue should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put a retirement plan on the gold Standard get all the details and a free gold and silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited a visa right now with Tammy Winter from Winter Green Acres and we've got a fun event coming up tonight and if people would like to get tickets for date night comedy, there's still room to get tickets. Is that right?
Speaker 2: That is true?
Speaker 1: Yes, And you've got a beautiful new venue. Let's talk about Winter Green Acres and where people can find this beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. We are just on the north end of Crooks to South Dakota, so you had north out a too all that first very first deck that is Renner to the east, Crooks to the west, and we just go through town around the very edge of town to delimits.
Speaker 1: Very very nice and there's room for plenty of people to join us tonight. You said there's room for like four hundred Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Our venue does host for twenty five on the inside an additional one hundred out on the patio. Hotly which I don't think we'll be using that tonight.
Speaker 1: We won't need the patio tonight, thank goodness. But you know, eventually it's going to get We're almost done with like fake spring, and we're going to have like real spring, and then we'll have summer. And now, how long has Winter Green Acres been open officially?
Speaker 2: We opened our doors officially last September, So September of twenty twenty four. And is it our first wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a beautiful venue. I was looking at the photos. I'm so excited to be there tonight for the first time. And then I get to come back next month for another fun event as well, which is really cool.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, we're excited to have you, John.
Speaker 1: Well, and again tonight we're doing a comedy night and a game show. It's a date night comedy and I love the way you guys did it. Tickets for a couple for twenty dollars. I think that's a really cool way to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wonderful.
Speaker 1: And I've got some fun prizes for the game show. And I've had people asking me like, so what is the game show? What is that all about? So we've got several different things that we're going to do. But one of the things we'll do is we'll have husbands and wives kind of heating against one another, and we're gonna we're going to find out which couple knows each other the best. So we'll have several couples come up compete. So if you know your spouse really, really, really well, that's the one you want to play. But it'll be a lot of fun and it always turns into a really good time. And then again, we've got some comedy after that. And again, Winter Green Acres a beautiful venue. You guys have weddings out there, but you do way more than just weddings, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, you know, we're excited to host your comedy. We are looking to host every Thursday evening throughout the summer, starting at the beginning of June. We are doing what we're calling a summer Sunset series. Oh nice, we're welcoming in. Yes, we're hoping to do some food trucks, We've got music wind up, we've got some being Dais wind up. So just to get everybody out and enjoy the summer nights and yeah, just enjoy community.
Speaker 1: And that'll be on Thursday nights. When does that start the very.
Speaker 2: First Thursday, and you will be our first night.
Speaker 1: Very nice and make sure you and I chat between now and then, and we'll do another interview to talk about that as well. And like I said, we've got another fun event coming up next month. It's a fundraiser for a rescue in the area and we'll chat. We'll chat more about that as be a closer. But tonight is the night for Date Night Comedy and I would love for folks to come out and join us again. This is something that I'm so excited to be doing in this area. I just did a really fun the same show, the Date Night Comedy show in Iowa, and I had such a blast and it was it was it was so much fun with the couples. And there's some things that I can't share right now because it would give away part of the secret. But oh my goodness, Yeah, I laughed so hard all the way home and everybody had such a good time. Because, yeah, you ever have something that went wrong, but it went wrong in the best possible way that that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So wonderful. We do have a full liquor license. If we're needing a drink. Oh there you go. Very yeah.
Speaker 1: One of our contestants over in Iowa. It was he did something wrong that turned into something so right and it was just it was hilarious. So I'm hoping for that tonight too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I know. We're excited to help you.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you again for doing this and again Date Night Comedy. If people would like to get tickets, I'm going to share a link to make it really really easy. Do they need to buy their tickets before they come out tonight or if they just show up at the door, will they still be able to squeeze in?
Speaker 2: Do you think day could definitely show up at the door. We'll be selling tickets at the door.
Speaker 1: Very very nice. Well, I'll throw all of the information online to make it really easy. We've shared it several times, but I'll share it again this morning and I will see you this evening. Thank you so much for hosting tonight and I'm excited to be out there.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, John, I appreciate it again.
Speaker 1: Tammy winter with winter Green Acres and it's just on a north edge of Crooks. I'm going to throw a link to all of the information again. Tickets still available for tonight twenty dollars per couple. Come out and join us. It's going to be a whole lot of fun. I guarantee you're going to have a good time. All of the details can be found Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sioue Falls and Something You Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.