Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one oh one one w j R. Are Tako. You got a little field trip planned to Holly Hill Friday. I understand. Yeah, gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: The grand opening Modern Concepts Home Design Center. We're gonna be doing a big ticket that's out there. That means tickets to upcoming j are Our shows. Every half hour they're giving away over nine thousand dollars in prizes, TV, flooring, a bunch of good stuff. So join me this Friday is starting at to Holly Hill right there off North Nova Road. Florida Man, Florida man, flow down, man, it's got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying event.
Speaker 2: I think this kind of seals the deal. If we were to have a capital of the Florida Man state, it's got to be clear. Oh yeah, we figured that out. Recently, yet another Florida man incident emerging out of the clear Water area, involving this time thirty four year old Florida man named Aaron Jablonski. Aaron was hanging out Saturday night at the Overtime Sports Bar. Well, actually, I guess it was about Sunday morning, seeing as it was two thirty okay in the morning. Aaron became enraged when he was informed that the karaoke machine was on the fritz. What to do? What to do? Aaron's loaded at two thirty in the morning at Overtime sports bar and he wants to do some karaoke.
Speaker 1: You can't just go to another place that late at night and find karaoke.
Speaker 2: Now, bust out your gun and start waving it around in a fit of rage and actually click off a few rounds. That's gus. Yes. At this point, the police are now called in. By the time they arrive, he's now outside, still waving the gun around in his fit of rage, angry that the carriaoke karaoke machine, what's in working?
Speaker 1: I want to sing my journey and I want to sing it now. That's always a big pick right there, you know journey?
Speaker 2: Maybe well St. Patrick's state weekend. Maybe he want to do like some cranberries or something. Do you have to do? You have to let it linger.
Speaker 1: He's going to be lingering in jail for a while. Pretty cool day for a sports bar right over time. It's creative number times sports bar. Yeah, open it two thirty in the morning for those West Coast games to finish. M oh, maybe they had the uh, maybe they were watching the F one race because I didn't start till the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: It was Australia, that's right, it could be. I don't know. For the second day, it's the second day of the week, we have a second headline of the week contender. It's shaping up to be a strong week with these. Yesterday's was pretty good, right, yeah, I'll tell you that one in a minute. What's this one? Do you have yesterday's handy? By chance? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 2: Did yesterday's headline involve Melbourne, Australia?
Speaker 1: No, no, I The only thing I've written down is sick severed head of king may have reservice resurfaced and an Irish rap show in Melbourne. It was in Melbourne. Okay, we got another one, huh there out of Melbourne, of all the places in the world. It's a big planet. Two headline of the Week contenders emerging from that same pen two.
Speaker 2: Days in a row. Ready for this woman who planned to sell human toes regurgitated by dogs avoids jail in Melbourne court sentencing.
Speaker 1: So okay, woman who plans to sell.
Speaker 2: Human toes yep regurgitated by dogs, avoids jail time in Melbourne Court sentencing.
Speaker 1: Just explain this one to me. I was it at a dog fight and.
Speaker 2: Joanna Kinman was employed at a animal shelter as a ranger when two dogs in her care vomited up the toes and other remains of the human owner who had died. So you got to sit. Here's the deal. And we've talked about this unpleasant scenario many times on the di at the home and the dog eats you or the cat or whatever, because they're gonna at some point get desperate. That's what happened here. The dearly departed was discovered the dogs were still there, alive and apparently okay, so they called in the animal rescue people. She was charged with their care, takes the dogs away back to the shelter. A short time later, they vomit up the toes that they had been dining on. And if that wasn't enough, for whatever reason, she decided she'd see if she could find someone online who might be interested in buying these.
Speaker 1: Hey, you missing a toes? Maybe maybe fingers from a fireworks accent that you want to put toes in their place.
Speaker 2: She's only getting eighteen months community service order in one hundred and fifty hours of community work to have to do as a result of this. She's trying to obviously profit from a very unpleasant situation, and seeing as the world is the way the world is now, there's bound to be probably more than a few people who would perhaps indulge the idea of purchasing human toes regurgitated by dogs. These toes on my mantle, you won't believe it.
Speaker 1: They came from a guy down the street who Yeah, he was that scenario where he died and the dogs ate him, then they regurgitate him. I have them in the jar. I mean, that's I guess that's probably what I always thought. They'd go right for the face the dogs, But I'm thinking fingers and toes would be pat Look those are little morsels. Are the chicken wings.
Speaker 2: More more resembling snacks treats? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean you hear the phrase finger foods right toeso man?
Speaker 2: And then they threw them up. They probably they maybe had some fungus going on or just didn't agree with the dog's digestive system. Yeah, so just that's all that gets you. By the way, if you ever find yourself in that scenario, don't don't. If you do find yourself in that scenario, just refrain from trying to sell the regurgitated toes yeah online, just you know, bag them and.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you do with them, throw them in your trash can or would you have to call authorities, Well.
Speaker 2: They know what happened. I probably would have just pitched them. Pitched them, Yeah, probably on a zip lock bag first, if it wasn't trash take as those probably.
Speaker 1: I think that one is leading head onto the week so far over the you know, the severed head of a.
Speaker 2: Statue showing up at the Punk Rock Country. Yeah, this one I.
Speaker 1: Think takes the cake for now. I mean we still have the rest of a week.
Speaker 2: South Boston police had their hands full yesterday during the Saint Patrick's Day celebration in Parade in Boston apparently, and I have some footage of this and plenty more on our jr. Our Facebook page. The item that came into play as a common denominator the most this go around were underage folks making use of their borgs, which we've talked about. Do you remember that borger with the college kids use blackoutrage gallons. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so a.
Speaker 1: Bunch punch collections at the train stations with like forty waying by like a column.
Speaker 3: We can't continue having a parade with his violence and alcohol our.
Speaker 2: Major pots of it.
Speaker 3: This parade is about respecting our self Boston veterans in military families, and if we can't do that in a family friendly way, I'd rather have no parade.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that officer.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to get that Boston accent. And there test admitted, I love it. It's so gritty and rah, I told you my my wife's cousin lived along or their home was right on the route of the parade, and they said it was a double edged sword. It was great because they could just sit in their front yard and watch it, but they had to get a gate, an electric gate, to keep people out of their yard peeing, throwing beer cans, trash, getting said.
Speaker 2: They said, it was that was the bad. Yeah, if you want to get out of that mess, you need to just get out of South Boston head up to the North End where all the Italian restaurants are but uh yeah, blackout Rage Gallons man, that's uh all the rage, the name you consume. One of those bad boys, you know, garbage in, Garbage out. I think it's pretty pretty. Uh Toes exactly
Speaker 1: Is only place to rock one on one ones of e j R R