Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smartshit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn song.
Speaker 2: A Dampness are that hosted by Ady and let's get to We'll take you through it. Ain nothing to it? What time a penis? Ay? Ay Jesus Christ? That negro spiritual face red as a bit? Yeah, man, he off that V S O P. How is you week? Man? Man? Week was beautiful? Man.
Speaker 3: You know I can't complain for what you're celebrating. Yeah man, life is good, life is great.
Speaker 2: Our talk. Okay, let's get it started. Spend that ship. Welcome back to another week of Part Time Opinions podcast. I am your co host a d out here in the midst of transition. What are you trying to transition into? Subject to subject? Don't he trying to put no smile on my name? Said that somebody put that be that nigg who got his bird? He remember the nigga. How you doing. I'm great. I'm great too. That's good to hear. Yeah, you're blessed and Holly favorite don't know. Don't step on my ship. I say that. How's your mental health doing? Best? And black? Yeah? We is man mental health? You know it's good man, it's good. I'm glad. You want to see the therapist next week? Really? Yeah? Why not? Little check up? Mental check up? See what's up? Okay? Okay, so can I start the show please? Okay? Rememberhen Kanye Head, that Shet the Warshope. Yeah, man, that's how I feel. All you needed you, you'd be good. I know. Oh shit, I'm just joking. Hey, welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions Podcast, Episode thirty two. I'm your co host out here on a mister transition. But that shit to make you listen, nigga, We back, we bite. I'm joined by the greatest co host of all time, the Batman to my Batman, Mario to my Mario. We don't do that robbin and hit around here. Man, that's what fu nigga, it's my dog. You know how I go? What's good? Pete luke Man, how you doing? What it doing brother. How you feel cuz, great man? Life is good. Do you feel blessed? Yeah? Do you feel fulfilled? I'm lightened? But do you feel pleasure? I was pleasure? Were crazy on the button? What's up? I was pleasure pe last night? What that meant that? It's my cousin, nigga? Gross? Wrap that ship up nigga anyway? Salute no, but thank you for tuning in to another episode of the Part Time Opinions Podcast. It was like Jordan nine eights. Hope y'all had a great we up numbers? Okay, all right, going with you got numbers over there already nigga going there with another number straight up? But thank you for tuning in for another week. We appreciate y'all tapping in. This is episode thirty two. Thank you for loving us on our HIV episode. That's the Magic Johnson number. This is this is gonna be a fucked up I can see it. I read as fun. This nigga talk is spicy. You got over here?
Speaker 4: This yeah, shout out to Magic is the HIV Salute magic man?
Speaker 2: Great? All right? He got HIV? Right? Does AHIV go away? No? When when you got cheese? Though? Because it seems like he be papered up. It's like he getting healthier and healthier. Yeah, that nigga papered up. Yeah. Yeah. And you know he ran the doctor Sebby back in the day too. I think he gave some juice, definitely. He went down there to Hondur wherever? Do you think is it Sabby or CB? I think it's Sabby sabb CB. Do you think because he had h I V I do the two carl know what I'm saying. Because that sperm had that ship in it, so it had a little spicy spicy the spicy garlic from b W three. Okay, I'm glad you had a great week. Yeah, because week was beautiful. Nigga put Tabasco sauce and his ship had to hit his son with a little seasoning, little or a little sugar. Mm hmm. Sohn't spicy? Was sweet? Bro? YouTube the my monetization. But uh, all right, all gold man, get that's ghetto gold right there. Man, let it, let's go. Glad you had a great week. Cud shout out to you. How was your week? Man? My week? It was long? It was a bit, yeah, like really long, bro. Like sometimes it'd be like that I just dread my nine to five, not dread because I mean it's a smooth gig. It's smooth, like it ain't ship, but it's just nine to five work period, like about grown that ship. Yeah, I know it. I don't care where I go, put me anywhere I'm not supposed to be there.
Speaker 3: And you you you got the the feeling of change when you got to the new gig.
Speaker 2: So it's like it still ain't it ain't you know what I'm saying. And like I said, it's not the job particularly, but it's just just work period, like having to wake up at a certain time go make another motherfuckers some money. Like you know, if they pay you x, you know you may make it. You're worth more than that, but they just pay you the ex. So just kind of just that that rat race, the hamster wheel. I want to get this ship off there, like give me a year, Brian work no more. We were out here, bro. But aside from that, yeah, my week was good. Other than that. Wife's good, families, good kids are great. Everybody's blaff. We got some birthdays this week, man, Yeah, talk to the people man, So turning sixty three years old. We got Sir mix a Lot man. Yes, Sir Sir mix a Lot. He has smash hits such as put Him on the Glass, Baby Got Back, poss on Broadway and bark like you want it like you want it. Niggas work like you want it. Hey, dad has some freaked out music back then.
Speaker 3: That's some new ship that the girls trying to bring back. They're trying to you know, Sunday niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bark like that what niggas is doing like TikTok trends like right, and the chicks is like, bark like you want it. Niggas on the floor barking. Never could catch from down on the floor, but they bring up, they bring it back all the ocean. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like that's that's happened for a while. But yeah, Sir mix Lot turned sixty three years old, just came up in a freaked out time like him. You had two live crew like that, just that style of music, just that hard bass, that booty popping, that ass shaking like that was that was where Sir mix a Lot from. He has a CALLI Nigga. I was gonna say, I think he's from California, So word. Don't quote me on that. But who the.
Speaker 3: Nigga that Putac? It ain't stain mix a Lot. Who the other the other big nose nigga he was making that music?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, big nose nigga he was to Tupac. Was his background there? So I can't think of Oh you're talking about Humpty Hump, Humpty hump. Yeah? Yeah yeah? What then was this now Digital Underground that was the name of the group. Yeah, but what was the main nigga that was it? Humpty? It's your chance to your dad Humpy hum that ship. But yeah, sir, Mixlot turned sixty three years old. Man, do you hump on the couch? God? What? What? Hunh on the couch? Yeah? Yeah? Or do you like the bed? Do you prefer the couch or the bed? That's a random question, but you know, I just was thinking shot G is his name shot G? Yes, sir, Thanks, thank you, But uh, the bed is fun. The bed is like to go to. But I like the couch too because the couch it opens the door to so many different as different moves. Yeah, because you suck around, put a leg up on the couch, foot on the ground, knee on the ground hit a whole different kind of dip, you know what I'm saying. So it's like a playground. I'm just do different ship moving, different geometry, yeah, geometry. Yeah. So yeah, the couch is cool. Yeah, that's all Luther Cer. That's on like special occasions. That's like on birthdays. You know what I'm saying. I got a birthday coming up? You do. Yeah, a couple of weeks from now, you have a party and ship. You know what I'm saying. We're sending out some invites and try to get some fire people here so it'd be a good vibe. Man, ain't no, Mike Nigga's gonna be cracking. Yeah, we out here, but you had to start mixed a lot man. Next up turned sixty years old. Damn she Oh she's sixty Holly Berry agent Like what like why you said I didn't, Yes, sir, I sure did. She's She's been in such movies as Boomerang, X Men, Catwoman, Jungle Fever, While the Fools Fall in Love, et cetera, et cetera. It's the main one, which one Monster Ball. Yeah, I know how you picked that one. You freaked out? Yeah, A great, great actress. She was great Monsters Ball. I thought there was cracking for real and Monsters Ball, what's named Billy Bob Thornton. They was cracking. I thought they was getting it for real. It looked like it. I didn't see that scene or you didn't. You must close your eyes on that one scene of the movie. Huh. Yeah, you're a Christian, you know. But no, Holly Berry turned sixty years old. Uh, why you make my job so hard today to be edited for like six hours? Well, this nigga make my ships so hard. Yeah, but Holly Berry turned sixty years old. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful woman, Amazing actress, stood the test of time, longevity, amazing career. She got some oscars, right, Yep, she got She's got some accolades for sure. But yeah, she was a crackhead and jungle fever she was. Was that her first role? That's a good question. Yeah, we need the research team.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I think that might have been like her ear she was Samuel Jackson running around like a like a dophin.
Speaker 2: She played another role. It was like a little more recent where she I don't know, she was a crackhead, but she was like some type of like she was a mother, but she had some type of addiction. She was out here bad like on there. Yeah, Like I don't know what it was. It was in the last like four or five years. So once she didn't it turn into like an action film maybe I'm thinking about so I don't know. Yeah, I think I just seen the trailer the whole movie. I know she was out here. She another one that can't keep a man. No, she can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we was talking about j Loo last week or was that the week whatever? Yeah, but uh, they beautiful one. Why they can't keep a man?
Speaker 2: It might be they might be they just their personality, you know what I'm saying, Like they might be hard to deal with. Like we've all met women through the years who've been beautiful women like y'all got everything going for y'all on the outside, but internally, like y'all just not that yeah, like shape like a coke bottle, but the soda flat, you know what I'm saying. And that leads into our next birthday, man, Happy birthday and recipees great shaped like a coke bottle, but her soda flat. Uh. Nippy Hustle died March thirty first, two thousand and nine. By the hands of a lame ass, dusty ass fuck nigga who shall go unnamed. But we're not gonna put no. But he got sixty years of life. Yeah, and I even feel like him getting Christie was symbolic. Yeah, you know what I mean, California really loved him. I know when he passed, I was seeing videos of shit, even police driving down the streams of Shipped through the sirens or through the speakers of the car, like they knew.
Speaker 3: His power in the city over there, you know. And then in his death, his the marathon continues. That's all I can say. Man, that was one of.
Speaker 2: The saddest yeah death death that I encountered. I don't really give a fucking you niggas be dne but uh it was that was different. It was one of them ones like damn, yeah, that just it was just it was so untimely, uncalled for. And even how he went out the video, like how he did it, how you handle him after he did it? And Ship like in a park, a lot of work of a community in your store where you're trying to build. We're in the same game. Yeah, facts we all six o crip Like that's crazy to me. It didn't like even when him passing my own game killed, he was respected by you know bloods crips, like everybody fucked the nip. And I heard a story from this Asian guy who was actually on the bus with a nigga that did it. And he said he on the front of the bus, you know, the back of the bus had it's like a cage or to kind of keep people separate profile ship. And they said, you know he was back there, the dude did it. Yeah, he said. Everybody kept looking back, you know, like talk to each other and ship, and then eventually wanted to asked, hey, is you sawing, So he was like yeah, bro, he said that one fucking bus turned up. He said, niggas trying to get in the cage. Motherfuckers pissing on them like fitting all like bro. The bus ended up stopping like a mile or two before the prison got off off moved him separately. But they even said in jail now he got it bad, bro, Like they said, ain't nobody fucking with him? Black white, Asian whoever? Like everybody no gang this game. You're like come on, you like, come on man, Yeah, so uh, you know your birthday when his birthday. His birthday is August something to the guy. Yeah, but it's next week. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But you know, I have projects like you know, the Bullets Ain't Got No Name series, Slows some Boy one to two, Mailbox Money, Victory lap Endless shit Yeah yeah yeah man, and the one that took him over. I mean obviously you know his album that he dropped, Victory Grammy nominated, Like, that was a fine album too. It took him over the top.
Speaker 3: And I think the music was, like, you know, it was amazing music, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's just like God, damn man. So rest in peace, Nip Man. August fifteenth is his birthday, by the way, augusteenth. There, Nip appreciate that's probably started right the birthdays down to man. All right, So onto the next topic transition. Okay, So dj Envy had an odd confession recently on the Breakfast Club DJ Envy from the Breakfast Club, all right, So he was talking to just Hilarious shout out just hilarious as well, and he was stating the facts that he really didn't know how to really clean hisself properly until his wife showed him how to do it in the shower. He said that she really kind of got up in there. You know what I'm saying, like in his aintal in it aintal air rectum. Yeah. Now when he says get all up in there, I can't help but think of two fingers, because I mean you can't get all up in there with one. Like well, he was saying he didn't really clean his butt like that, you know he said he more so kind of just wiped the outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I don't know what that means. You niggas is too homophobia. You're not cleaning your butt. Your butt stinks to all the gentlemen out there, gay, straight, tran whatever, you are clean your ass, man, I mean that's it's it's it's not even.
Speaker 2: And Charlomagne had a good point. He said, you could masturbate, but you don't clean your ass, right like, which was because you because he said that because niggas is claim it's gay to clean your butt. It's gay to clean your own butt, right like, well I should say it's gay to clean on butt. Well well, and this is the thing when I think they misconstruing, like all up in there as far as like you don't see your nobody.
Speaker 3: Sticks their finger in their buttole to clean it. But you know you get a nice nice Uh well I do. I get a nice scrub back there.
Speaker 2: Nice little scrub a little white you know what I'm saying. I'm saying it's wrong. Yeah, what do we do? We pot we do? Yeah? I mean it's this how you know it's a slow media week. And we talked about tj Iffy with his finger in his ass, man, but his wife had to show him how to wipe his ass. That's die bollom. No, it definitely is.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, that's what it comes down to. Your wife had to show you how to Yeah.
Speaker 2: And how did you he got to be at least like pushing fifty right, Yeah, definitely. So if he didn't say when she showed him, so it could have been ten years ago, it could have been ten days ago. I don't know. But just the fact that she had to show you how to do that is just like do better, Like saying just to try to U how niggas try to like relate just homophobic things to like just cleaning ass Like that's basic necessity simple. Uh, it's math one plus one is to wipe your ass clean ass like I gotta have it too. If I could take a shower right away afterwards, I hop it right in the shower. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I still wipe before here, Like I ain't gonna just take a ship and just hop right. That's crazy. You know, niggas got again. But I got a bedet sitting on the top of my look cabinet I got in the bathroom, I having installed, never used it. Yeah, I got installed. You ever used that juicer? No, still use juice? You just be collecting ship. I use that full massage. I definitely use that right still warm. It's amazing. Yeah, but uh, juicer, that ship takes too much work. Man. You know I got a juicer too. I've been probably using them about a year. When I first got it, I was using it like constantly. But like you said, it does take a lot of work because you got by the throuit, chop it up, juice it all, and then honestly, after you juice it all, you know, you bottle it whatever, which ain't shit. But just the cleaning process of everything is weak because it's like you gotta clean the little tank thing. You gotta clean the actual blade, you gotta clean the little mesh net thing like a little steel Like it's a lot of there. So it takes about ten minutes to kind of clean everything else too. So I mean it's fieder. Oh yeah, I'm about to get it back out. You got to keep going to get fruit because that shit eat fruit up or does. But see what what you could do is you you juice it, right, and then you take all the ship that the fruit was left over the pulp. The pulp, you could rejuice it and get more juice out of it, or you could actually take it and make some shit that's called almost like fruit leather. So it's almost like a what you making homemade fruit roll ups? It's something something like that. But she used the fruit from the pulp and it's like it's good though, Like we did this shit last year. It was pretty fire a little fruit leather. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It was like candy or what. Yeah, it was kind of sweet. It was like it was almost like a fruit roller. It tastes a little more natural, right right, text you try to lay it out and just here I seen your recipe. Okay, got you. You know we're on our health journey now not yet so real, So I'm about to get on that ship dark healthy, shut up to load it looks but uh dj V man do better. Yeah. He also couldn't make his wife reach a climax for a long time. So five years or not five years, but it was a long time man, So he got a lot of issues that he Maybe it's her problems solved, maybe it's her thing, it could be, you know what I mean. But he's still with her. You know, I feel like if you should be when you with somebody for that long, you should know how to do that ship Like it shouldn't be hard at all, Like you know where to aim, you know what I'm saying. Okay, he didn't. He ain't know what respect. So moving on transition. We got another top five this week. Since your niggas loved lists so much, complaining ass niggas, list, your niggas be in the comments complaining like a motherfucker. If you don't like our list, you make a list, nigga, No, man, don't like the list. We love When you don't like the list, you don't like the list, don't like the list, fuck it. But this week comment list man, Yeah, let us know what y'all with. But this week we're going top five TV dazz that far a lot of TV das out here man by the fire TV dash, sir. So you know the format five, five, four four three three one. I'll start off number five, got our Bundy. You're starting off with a white man. Wait to five? You a hypocrite ass nigga. So yeah, number find out Buddy Bundy man married with children, married with children. It's kind of hard on his kids, but the love was there. Provided worked a weak ass job to keep a roof over their head. He had a foot fetish you he's trying to deep dive. I mean he was working in the shoe store. He was he he you good at the fore, but uh, I don't pay nice. Peg was nice? Peg was nice? Right, was nice? Kelly was nice? Yeah? Yeah? How old was she? All right? Okay? But no, yeah, ol buddy, that's my number five man, shout our buddy man. Yeah, but my mass daughter, I mean they both was done. Yeah, you know. And then then towards the lady years, they trying to introduce that new kid to the shown. Yeah, shout to the dog. The dog was there a long time. The neighbors, the neighbors, the stud chick, the stud was stuff. She looked like Mary Marcy. She had the boys friend and she didn't marry dog. Good question. I don't know who knows anyway, Salute to our bundy, sir. Yeah, because I mean, you know, you started with a white guy. I tryed to clean it up. I was like, just meet because where he I mean, saluted Dan Connor. Man from Roseanne. Man, that's my that's my number five. I'm Italian, Oh, Dad Connor south to Daan coun trying to slide Italian Italian white. I'm Italian, Okay, Dan Connor, I'm a mooie. Then right, go ahead call me. Is that what they call Modiano? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, there's a few things. That's the best racing. It's a few things that said. We didn't got to fight as a family dinner. We'll get to it later. But Dan Connor, he fat man Dan Roseanne Roseanne in real life, and she racists, that's but on the either she's blatant with that ship. I think she had to show her a podcast that she got canceled. Wh first episode. All that ship got killed show, but they rebooted Roseanne. Yeah, that's what it was. And then they had They didn't cancel the show, they canceled her. Ass how you Roseanne with show without her? She died, that's a good question. But they kept the show going without her in the plane crash. I think they said she died. I believe that's what it was. Damn, but we ain't talking about that bitch. Dan Connor, Man, shout out Dad Connor. Dan. He was a great dad, fought for his kids. They had a lot of kids. They did Darlene, you good. Yeah, I don't remember no other kid. It was a boy, a boy, but no, that's that's that's a bunkie kid. Damn. What the fuck was the sun name? But yeah, they had a lot of kids. But uh, Roseanne. I mean, I ain't watch a lot of Roseanne. It wasn't you just you were seeing. But shout out Dad Connor number four. I'm going, man, I wish he was my dad. Hey, shout out pops, man. I don't wish he was my dad. I take that back, but uh, shout out Tim Taylor tended to a man. Taylor, Uh, great dad, great provider. They had a nice ass house. He would teach you how to fix things. You could go in the garage work on the hot ride. Back then, I ain't know you could get to the garage from the house. That's fire. That was different.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I ain't come up like that. That nigga went through the kitchen to get to the garage.
Speaker 2: The hot he had to show on prime Time TV. Uh, yeah, working on the hot ride. Kids go out there, work on the with them, kind of spill their tea, kind of say how they feeling, their problems, their tribulations. He'll talking through it. Yeah. All boys, he did have all boys. Yeah, but uh, I think it was I don't know the kids now, I know it's really Mark. Mark was one of them. Who wasn't Mark, Ye, I know. The other one was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. That was a little white nigga. He was real name. Yeah he was. I think he was in Lion King. Oh he did a voiceover. Yeah, he's doing some ship. I don't know. Could knows not just be saying shp refer to the tag, but a shout attend or to a man. Taylor. You know, you know Tim, but you know Tim was a criminal. In real life he called like movie keys. He had some Yeah he had that ship. Yeah, he has some birds. He turned a federal informant too, I think rat. I think he did. Damn Timmy, that's how you got on. Then we got the show he played with supplying Hollywood. I see it. You know what I'm saying. You know he got caught with a couple of bricks. You know what I'm saying. So it's all good. Shut out, he go outside and talk. You got a neighbor like that, Wilson, Yeah, I do mine black though, Yeah, and we could see each other. Yeah, no, but I got a neighbor like that. I'll be at the fence like all the time talking to to the show man shot out Willie Man. Salute to O G Willie. Yeah, that's my dog and him his wife and that. We just watched the dog last week for him. We watched the dog for a week. It was a puppy about two months old. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh, I mean I didn't really do ship. I ain't watched the puppy, but I know that motherfucking dog was dropping my kids crazy because it wake up at all hours of the night and it's like it's a puppy so like London, like laying puppy pass out and ship man he going underneath the bed and ship but he came home, hit him off with some bread like like some not type, ship hooked him up him and thieve so and shout out him. But like, yeah, O, g shout out to my Wilson man man who got number four? My number four man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with uh, I'm gonna go with Michael Kyle Man from my wife and kids.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give him on the applause for his character. But did you hear the t in real life? What'd he be on? They say he was knocking the daughter, the oldest daughter, not not Katie. What was her name, Claire, Claire. They did say that he had an affair. He was having an affair with Claire real in real life. That ship is crazy. That's crazy. I mean, make you look at the show different, especially the older you're older she got but I mean it was nice, but just the age difference is nuts. Yeah, that's kind of crazy. And what she grown like when did you adult? I believe, I mean yeah, pretty sure, but I ain't gonna put that on them.
Speaker 3: But I mean, she was a pretty chick. But it was just like god damn man, some like he was a funny dad though, let's just.
Speaker 2: Go yeah, let's take the character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got some other questionable dads on her.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, it's a good we're talking about their character, not what they did. Well, my wife and kids. It was an amazing show. Yeah, a good show. He was a good dad. He was funny. Dwayne's family as a whole. Always they deliver, you know what I'm saying. So it gonna pomp out with that ship. So so, Michael Kyle Man your number three, my number three. I'm going broke ash Julius Man, my wife and kids, rub two Nicholas together. Great example of what her dad should be. A hard working dad. Keep the money in your pocket. Yeah, I mean they had a roof over their head. They always have food, clothes on their back. I mean, may he wasn't making a whole lot, but he made sure no matter what he had, he owned the building. Do you think so? I ain't no thing he did did he own the building? It was his tenants? Oh really, I thought he was like a mechanic or some shit. He was, but he on the building too. Oh he was having it. You remember he was the landlord all the people you gotta think was the landlord you on some bush, the brownstone in the middle of the trenches, bro the bullshit that nigga was cheaked for no reason. Yeah he did good dad though. Yeah. I was there for the advice, And I mean I think like having the pops and kind of just being a dad, like that's kind of one thing you al would just want and want to be able to give some time, just good advice, Like I really looked for much from my pops, but advice sometimes, you know what I'm saying, Just somebody to talk to, somebody tell me when I'm right, when I'm wrong, and kind of keep it a hunted with me. And he definitely did that. So all money aside, Julius was a great dad. So shout out to Julius Man. We can't not we can't knock Julius Man. He was. He was one of them ones. I got a curve ball for my number three.
Speaker 3: Who you got Eli Pope from Scandal Olivia Pope's dad beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the head of B six B six thirteen, was it B six thirteen? I ain't watched scandal. You gotta tap. My wife used to watch that Ship is a good show. Yeah, she stayed watching it, but he was a TV that Nick was a side so so scandal. She was a lawyer or was she was she?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she might have had some lawyer background, but she was a fixer basically for the DC era. That's what her firm was, consultation firm that.
Speaker 2: She fixed sh it. So for these politicians. That was in all kinds of scandals. Okay, gotcha. She was sucking the president also the married president.
Speaker 3: And that's Kerry Washington, right, yeah, Carrie, yeah Washington. Yeah, I'm a wash scandal. I heard number of good things show man. You'll get you'll get locked in on it for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Her dad was a savage man. He was a savage man like Pope. Yeah, it came out.
Speaker 3: He he seemed like he was against his daughter, but he always was for her, even though she didn't think so.
Speaker 2: In the end, he always showed up and kind of put her best interest first. Dope, Dope, I'm gonna go for my number two, Red Forman Man, That seventy show, That seventy show, Jackass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: They from from Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 2: I think it was an Appleton. Yeah, I bet it was some shit like that. Yeah, some red next ship after red forming on the list because I feel like a lot of people would have done better and would do better with a little bit more strict parenting. Sometimes you can't hold your kid's hand and just kiss the ass and tell them all the right ship. And it's sometimes you need somebody to call you a jackass and whoop yall ass, you know what I'm saying. But he did let them do whatever in that base that's in the basement getting fucked up, you know what I'm saying, smoking, Hello, we doing whatever? Hot Donna, Donna hot mm hmm. Or Jackie Jackie's colder, right, Jackie was definitely Jackie. Jackie is better than don Or was it the sister? Remember the sister? Eric had his sister, the blind had a sister. Yeah, he had the blond sister. You go either way, Yeah, I mean, you know, yeah whatever. But regardless of the fact, Reformim was a great dad, had the wife upstairs, kitty kitty, yeah, shout out kiddy, and yeah, man, they did what they wanted to do in that basement. They ain't funking around. They knewhen Red came around to tighten up better, tighten up man, square up. You know they get serious when big folk hegg He did have a big He had a big ass for here for a long ass time. I think he was like, what was the old movie he was in? It was like Robo Coppers, old movie. I've seen him in some old ass movie. He looked old back then. I think he been. He was white ship yeah is it? Yeah? They be old early the age. Like bananas quick on top of a fred but on Tuesday. By Thursday is rotten. You gotta make some banana bread. That's what we be doing this. That's the only you can do it, make banana bread. Throw that bitch of a smoothie. You throw a rotten banana a smooth Yeah. You ain't gonna tell the difference. Yeah, but do it be ritting. It just be brown. It just be brown, you know what I'm saying. But banana do get old super fast quick man. Yeah man, yeah, red form, Yeah, salute to Red Man. Don't isolate our white listeners, no.
Speaker 3: Man, lou to the white listeners. Man, Yeah, yeah, we love y'all white dads. I guess Okay, you got number two, a black dad. I know, yeah, what's her name? Carl wins Like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Family matter, family matters, Big Carl, big cop, big cop. He was definitely a he was a cop. You gotta gotta pronunciate a little better on these mics.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're thinking about. I'm thinking about. I'm thinking about the case. It's not a lot different in your world my world. Don't freaking on me, no freaking police officer. You are, shout out Carl Winslow.
Speaker 2: Carl Winsle. I ain't got much to say about Carl Winslow, man. You know, I fucked with him growing up. The character. I've heard a lot about him on the outside in recent years. It was some scandal. Was it real? Though? I don't know. You can't believe everything here on the internet. I don't think that niggas getting piped by Diddy. That's what you ain't want to say. I mean, I don't know if he did he type, but did he seem like the type? Just take whatever. I don't think Diddy was taking, but you don't think he was. That's my personal opinion. I think it was just all females don't think he was on no gay ship. He'd like to see his woman get smashed. But nobody has came out with credible proof that he like me. It's just here, sir. Yeah, I ain't gonna put on nobody. You ain't convince me you gay? You gay? But I ain't. He in jail right now with somebody could come on now it's like, did he's fucking me? And they would go viral for the proof. They they say he in the hole or he went in the hole recently to put hands on somebody. Yeah, I mean did. He would never know punk, that's my point. Yeah, he would never know whole as nigga. She's like, I'm gonna let my girl get knocked down because you know that's what it is. I can buire everything. But you know he ain't got a missile man. You know that's all he got that thistle. It's tough man, you know what I'm saying. You said he's walking his whole ship in his head. And see that he had everything in his hand from the belly button to the gooch, though he had it all in his hand. Cuffed us. No, you shirpped out? Whatever should I should? I Carl whislow man. Carl. I don't think Carl let Diddy power plum man. I don't believe that. I don't know because family matters, all right. So my number one dad that I'm going with my dog man. I wish he was gonna stop saying that. I'm gonna stop saying that because my dad gonna feel like I don't love him. But uh, uncle Phil Man amazing provider, strong role model, just a man's man, great profession. He was a judge. He ran the lawyer first and he was a judge. But a full of life lessons. Yeah, he was a wol He was cool, a cool. He called him a coon o ship why he was he was in the earl was a coon. He was cooled out. He definitely was. But then you heard about the back history about how him and Viv used to be in the Black Panthers and all that ship, like they had to change it up. So I think he kind of just played the played the role. They got rid of dark skin. They had to make him the I didn't like that. You ain't like what that they got rid of dark skin V. Yeah, that was fucked up. I like dark skin, light skin V. Like we really had.
Speaker 3: She played her role, but it wasn't like she had no real impact, That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Like the earlier m VV she had a lot of impact, like it was storylines around there, she had her own episodes or she she was checking the kids the lights. Nvent really ain't do too much. She kept him smooth. That how you fuck you go from one of the strength to the other, like like niggas don't notice and ship but no dark skin. Viv was the one. But Uncle Phil, like I said, he was just a great dad. And I feel for a lot of people who may not even have had a dad figure in their crib who you know, sat in front of the TV and watched fresh Prints like he was almost like a distant father figure that they could kind of relate to learn from and a pull from too. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. So that's my number one dad man, Your nigga talk shit in the comments, Uncle Phil Man, please salute the Uncle philm Man r I P Uncle Phil RP. What's his real name? Avery James, Avery James James. Ay, yeah he was also say something crazy. Yeah, my number.
Speaker 3: One yo, Heath Cliff the Cat Heath Cliff Hustle.
Speaker 2: Okay talking about Pill cos No, not Pill Cosby, talking about the character. Yeah, okay, my number one is heath Cliff Huxtable. Man, I don't know nothing about what Pill Cosby was doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another Quaylor, She loved me in the morning.
Speaker 2: You can probably put here right there, walkle Phil. I think he probably over Uncle Phil that character. Yeah. Possibly.
Speaker 3: He was the greatest TV that out of all time. You just fucked it up when he started, when he came out that he was women.
Speaker 2: And you know what's wild is the fact that he has been doing it for so long. Yeah, and like nobody just ever knew, like what the fuck is going on? Man? That's he literally ruined his legacy. The Cosby Show is one of the greatest TV shows of all time in all aspects, but he ruined it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's sad when you know he's a lot of now we younger, but he was a lot of people older than us, even older than you, because you know you old, but I'm saying even older than you. He was a lot of people's father figures and heroes.
Speaker 2: You know what you is, you're an agist, am I. Yeah, Like it's like a racist, but it's against age. You're agist. I love old people. I love you, right, That's how I got some you done for the sabotage Luther Heathcliff Hospital, whatever it was doing. We don't subscribe to Dad, but we talk character and character. He was a great dad, great lessons, uh, something to aspire to be. He was a doctor, wife of what was clear. There was a lawyer, right, she was something some fire lawyer. Yeah. She was a lawyer. Yeah. Yeah. And it showed you like black excellence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how to do stuff and a damn what's the word I want to say? Like he he gracefully parented.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. One a lot of yelling, whooping, you know what I'm saying, doing a lot of communication based yeah yeah, yeah, uh yeah. Shut out Cliff Cliff Heath Cliff Cliff Huxtable Man, lu Heath cliff Man for sure number one. All Right, so we're gonna take a quick break. We ain't got no music this week. But regardless to the fact they shout out you, it's part time of paiins podcast. Going back to part time of Opinions podcast, that was nothing. We had no music this week. Yeah, it's hard as hell to find. Man, we didn't need shit going what I'm saying, But we know how much y'all love top five and top five lists. So we're gonna hit y out with another top five list, Top five, Top five, Top five rapid fire. So this week we go on top five.
Speaker 5: Top five, Top five.
Speaker 2: The nigga from Toronto. Oh, I don't know that's that's probably up there. There's levels to that ship. Of course they say you like that, Yeah, he probably is like that is you know what I'm saying, he'd be doing a lot of goofy internet ship though. Yeah, but it's a lot of real niggas. I feel like, get a camera in front of him and started doing different age. It's a different age, yeah for sure. But top five fictional hustlers, Man, let's do it. That's a good list, I think. So I think we both got a fire list. Yeah, so I'm gonna let you start off. Who's y'all number five? My number five Top five fixed? It's a black man? Is he black? Like he got a little sessong. He might have a little sessong. Taheen my nigga gion Carlo Esposito, Carlo esposito, but he was Gus Fring and breaking back the chicken can. Yeah, what was it? What was the chicken spot? Hall local? So yeah, your local, Yeah, definitely was. Uh that's my type of hustler, quiet, low key, drive, evolvo. We never knew what was going on, getting money and a lot of that ship to like fucking Walter and this whole ship up. Yeah for sure. Yeah, Gus, like the white Man fucked this whole ship up. That was like, that's exactly how you're supposed to hustle, though, I feel just nice, quiet, low key, reserved. All about the money. You don't need flex, you don't need to show it off. You know what you got. It don't matter with nobody else, know you know what I'm saying. But August Frying fire and even him as an actor do I love him as an actor? All right? So number five shout out Gus Fry but number one James Saint Patrick ghost Man, We're gonna go the biggest, big hustler. I just started watching Power again for I think the third time, just because it's one of them things that kind of keeping the background. Never get tired of it. You can't get tired of I think james downfall was his love for Angela and his infatuation with Angela. This is my third time around watching it, and I realized how good of a team him and Tasha made. And I feel like I gotta disagree. Well, this is the thing. I'm not gonna say, a good team. I'm noticing how supportive she was through it all. I got a disagree now, she was supported. She did a freaked out ship like she fingered herself in front of Seawan. You know what I'm saying this season one cuz I know that was season one, but but Ghost was trying to get out of the game. Well, and that's where she fucked up. When he was trying to get out and she told him she want him to be the biggest drug dealer in New York. Maybe I'm trying to leave the game. She couldn't progress out of the game, and that was supportive. No, no, that's not supportive. But I'm saying, like as far as when he got locked up with the jail, like you know, when Angie was trying to in the case of she's a street woman, so she held him down. She held him down on that sense. But as far as like supportive in real life. She that was her downfall and that's when everything started to crush. Was the fair she held him down to? She held him down to. She definitely did. She did a lot of hard evidence like she definitely colluded quite a bit. But no, j st Patrick, that's my top. That's that's that's a good fine. I'm not mad at that at all. Man.
Speaker 3: My number five is four. I mean, my bad, My number four is is Rocked from the mama.
Speaker 2: Rock always got a problem. She definitely always got a problem, going through something, going through a whole lot of ship. The craziest part is the Power series. It's really the new age soap opera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on that night now and ship like that, but it's this days of our lives, just in the black.
Speaker 2: Form speaking the days of our lives. Man, my granny, I ain't know that this should be extreme.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm that ship that be happening like this is come on now, but your grandma what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, Stephano had all our grannies heated for years. You remember he was in the Young and the Restless nos grannies. Hat. I don't know who that nigga is. What the he did. But I can just remember my graining to this day. That mother fucker Stephan out he was the one. He was the one. But uh no Rocket she and I feel like she just no matter what, she put cane in first, she do no matter what he do. But she also she put the bag before that though. One hundred. Yeah, the bag come first. Hustler, Yeah for sure, one of the top ones. Yeah, I had to put a woman on the list. You know what I'm saying. I got one. She gonna come later, but yeah, shut out number four, rock man, my number four. I'm gonna go one of the ghosts. Tony Montana Man mont she loved me in the morning. Another Quailude, she'll love him in the morning. I ain't mad at it, uh, Like I said, extreme hustler, He just you know, in that game, it don't take but one or two wrong moves to fuck it all up. I don't care how good you doing. You do one thing the wrong way and everything comes. Well. You know what his wrong way was what coke? Coke? He was cooked the funk out. He couldn't stop. Nigga had a whole bird just facing.
Speaker 3: The bird, stop snorting cocaine. Everything went to ship.
Speaker 2: When you started sucking with that ship, start snoring the cocaine too much cocaine. Yeah, you know he killed your right hand man. That's when everything really you know what I mean? You think your sister is your girl, but even that, like him killing this guy over like with his sister, and it's like, come on, man, like your sister is a grown woman. Wouldn't you want her to funk with you? Let's split in between our conversation of this, would you want your man to talk to your sister my right hand man? Hmmm, that's a good question. That's that's tough. But it depends what type of nigga he is. And it's like, if he's my right hand man, I know a lot of info abottom. So if he like my close friend, I know he is a really solid.
Speaker 3: But but if my brother, this is my brother for twenty twenty years, if like, bro, don't talk to my sister. Bro, yeah you should because my sister is his son. I look at his little that's my I'm not never gonna be looking at that niggas sister is like what like, oh yeah, she's like that's crazy to me. I never looked at none of my like my guy, g he got plenty sisters. We never quant like, bro, we're not looking at that nigga sister now your.
Speaker 2: Cousin, cousin a little distant. Yeah, that's a little different. That's free. But a sister, Yeah, a sister's coming. That's a little too close. Come on, man, my right hand man.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be fucking. I'm not saying you should have shot the nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying EA should have shot the nigga. But I'm not. I'm not absolutely like mad at the nigga for shooting. He did have a weird infactuation with his sister, but that's what the stores. It was a little too it was. It was weird. It was weird. Yeah, but all that, all that aside, like amazing hustle man from nothing to everything. You know what I'm saying that that money, it came over here as an immigrant, not a penny in his pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was cooking. They was flipping burgers or some ship. I don't know what the fuck they was doing. It was out here, dirty and dusty and musty.
Speaker 2: But big of me. You know about COCAINEA.
Speaker 3: That's my number four, the number three My number three is I mean, depending on who you ask, I'm a Sopranos guy, but I do respect the wire. I watched the wire multiple times. So my number three is a.
Speaker 2: Man, Yes, sir, stream hustle. One of the greatest, I think, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he knew how to he because his counterpart, Stringer Bell, was too corporate. As far as you know, Avon knew the business, but he also knew the street ship. So it I feel like he was the better hustler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had Stringer wanted to go to corporate. You know what I'm saying. Stringer wanted to go to corporate. I feel like Avon was like, No, the streets is the streets. You gotta you know what I'm saying. You gotta be able to play both sides if that's what you want to do, but more the streets because that's where we at. Yeah, you want to go this ain't Wall Street home. If you want to be too corporate, you almost got to be all the way corporate. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't have your feet in both sides. Yeah, Barksdale man from the Wires. Number three, uh, number three, I'm gonna go money making Mitch from paying full. I ain't mad at it. I ain't mad at it. He's technically a fictional, fictional character. Broke baby. Yeah, I ain't got no money out of here. But uh, who's that the play here? What's the name? Yeah? Uh killed the row, played him great, brought Misch to life. Like I said, we all know Mitch's are real based off a real character. Yeah, a real person, Harlem Rich Porter Rich Porter r P. But just paid the full. That movie is such an iconic movie, and I was kind of torn between him and a boogie. You know what I'm saying. Uh made it out, he made it out. But you know, I feel like Mitch was more of a hustle than he was because he because he was he put Mitchell or he ain't put him on, but he was on before facecot. You know what I'm saying. Uh the nigga doing the dry cleaning that put him all through a little you keep it, you know what I'm saying? That keep that quarter around, yeah type ship. But yeah, that's my number three. I'm going money making Mitch paid him for man, I ain't mad at it. Man, Hey, my number two man, I'm ana go white guy. You know one of your family members, my boy Tony Soprano Sopranos, my my favorite show of all times was my favorite show of all time. That's one of them shows you can just watch watch it about four times. Yeah, I love the Soprano Show. It's a great show. It's in their top ten shows. Tony was a hustler man, he was. He was gonna get to the money. I forgot buddy name who played them, but James Gandolfini there you go. Yeah, amazing role. Yeah he did, he did. Yeah, what do he die? It was was recent recent, it was like ten years right, yeah, but uh yeah after the show iconic show though, like I said, my favor I know, you know, you know, I know y'all fucked with the power and all that, but washing the Sopranos, if you funk with that type of ship, washing the soprano. How many seasons of Sopranos? Is it five? Five? Or six? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, they might it might be sick. They split six into two seasons and I think it's six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the RP to the real actor and yeah, total soprano man fire. That's my number two. So my number two maybe be some debate based on how he ended and where he ended up. But I'm going Franklin Saint, I ain't mad at it. From Snowfall, That's another one of my favorite series of all time. I love something. I'm in the middle of Snowfall right started to get at the end of season three. Okay, one of them seasons. Oh yeah, yeah, one of them seasons get Dice and Ship when they got the Lion in the hood, and yeah, that's kind of crazy. But Franklin Saint from the bottom, from the bottom, hell of a businessman. And like I said, I just feel like he fucked up by putting his trust into too many other people, whether it be Teddy, whether it be Louie Louie, whether it be his girl, whether even his mom. Like he put his trust in a lot of people who at the end of the day didn't align with his interest, you know what I'm saying. They didn't understand what he was trying to do, you know. But even the ending of it, how he ended up as like an alcoholic on the streets and just out here back, Like, I like that ending because it's a realistic ending, Like a lot of people want him to get his money back or you know, sail off in the sunset, or you know what I'm saying, or die get killed. But that shows that third option. And it's a lot of niggas in the hood right now who tell them stories and nigga laughed off the block, not know, and I ain't saying a lot of them, but there is that small percent that No, he was really that man, you know what I'm saying, He really had that ship. I know a couple of guys like that. I know a couple like that too, who like said, had hello lives and just whether it was the wrong decisions or alcohol or dope or whatever the case is, like they blew it and it just got bad for him. But I just like that ended. It was a realistic ended. And I know it's a fictional story, but in the back of my head, I just feel like he ain't dead. He out here somewhere, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, they ain't just kill him off, you know what I'm saying. So that's my number two, man, Franklin, I'm not mad at it at all. Man. My number one.
Speaker 3: It might surprise a lot of you niggas, but the real king Pin, the real hustler Sosa So from Scarface, I told you, you little monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the real gangst So he wanted to be played with. He didn't want to send them niggas to kill Tony Man. What he got it done too, That nigga owned half of Columbia. Yeah, stop playing Yeah, I mean, I can't argue with that at all. I mean, you know, I fuck with he had the politicians.
Speaker 3: You know, he told so he told Tony, hey, man, you gotta knock him off, that nigga putting too much light on our ship.
Speaker 2: And he helped level Tony up. BOSTI bosst him the fuck up. Yeah, I mean that Sosa many people use it currently, got a bar about Sosa.
Speaker 3: I can't think of it right now, you can you think of it? I can't think of the bar right now. But Sosa got a bar about Sosa. Even currency got a bar about So.
Speaker 2: Even just the name Sosa has been used so much just that movie. You know what I'm saying, Like niggas attached that name a lot of ship because they know the wait that the whole ultimate Husser cultural influence Number one Sosa Man. And he did not die. And he did not die. He sent them niggas.
Speaker 3: And they they took Tony out of here. For sure, they should come up with a sequel.
Speaker 2: Just Sosa about Sosa, I watched that ship for sure, man, speaking of not dying and just winning in the end, your number one, number one, it's a lady who we're talking about. We're talking about the Queen of the South. Man those if you never watched quitting this out, I definitely seen s same thing from the bottom. Grinded, made a lot of the right decisions. Was she based off anybody? Was she based off Griselda? No? No, no, no, she result got clipped, you know what I'm saying. But it was later on in life when she was Yeah, but she was, she was, she's moving. She was kind of little dirty, you know. But Teresa Mendoza, man, she like I said, just did the right ship, made the right moves. Of course there's gonna be setbacks in this game, yeah, but long end of it, she just she won, bro. She got out the game, she disappeared, landed on her finished out on the island somewhere with the people she loved, all her money, beautiful ending, beautiful ending. Uh did what she had to do, you know, went through the worst of the worst and found a way out. And that was an amazing series and I think I think is a great now speaking of it, I might actually go back and read this. I'm gonna go back and watch it. How many how many seasons I think it was? It was? It was a few, like four, It was something like that. It wasn't like crazy long, but it was at least like Force or something like that. But uh no, she played the hell out the rod. I sally know the extras's name, but Teresa Mendoz a ultimate hustler, my number one hustler fictional. I ain't mad at it. You niggas don't like it, leave it in the comments. Yeah, man, but uh, talk y'all ship, talk y'all ship. Let us know who y'all pick. Who's y'all top five fictional hustles of all time. I'm gonna tell Couzin not to block y'all. No, I ain't gonna block you as long as you following nigga. Hey, listen, y'all, get on there, talking ship. You ain't following us, nigga fucking out of here, fuck out of here a ship. But yeah, I love that should be funny. I don't pay attention all that ship that's the online in the real place. But uh, going into our last subject transition, we just want to talk about, you know, some of the dangers of just having yes men around you and people who won't really just tell you the real because maybe of what they stand to gain from you, or just even just fear of just being honest with you, you know what I'm saying. So I believe success makes it worse, of course, because the better you do, the more people feel like they may have a gain from your success, and you know, it could lead you to be disconnected from reality type. You know what I'm saying, Because if you have a lot of the wrong ideas and people is you know, approving and kind of just co signing your wrong ideas in your head, eventually they become a right idea. Yeah, that's the fact, because you know, enough people are saying, yeah, you're right, Hell yeah, bro, you donna talk yourself into believing the bullshit. And it's like, can you be a real friend and a yes man at the same time. I don't think so. I don't think so either. Ain't no way, No, you gotta tell you got it real, you know, what I'm saying. Yeah, And it's like, would you risk losing a long term friend by giving them advice they kind of desperate, really need, even if it's not desperately, if you give them advice that he may need or need to hear, would you risk your friendship by doing something? Yeah? I will. I mean I don't. Yeah, I don't think I'm around on niggas that if I if we tell each other something that it's gonna end the friendship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's like you might say fuck me or not.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like none of us will say that either, But it would be like I ain't trying to hear that ship, but nigga, you would take heed to that ship tomorrow. You know what I'm saying, When you so well about it or when you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you should really pay attention to the people who tell you no and just tell you things that you don't want to hear.
Speaker 3: As you get older, I think you want that more. Maybe when you're younger, you want to, you know, have everybody around you.
Speaker 2: It's kind of going along. Yeah, that's immaturity thing, but uh no, I want people around me. That's gonna tell me when I'm wrong. Now, don't tell me in front of everybody. You know what I'm saying, Like, you don't got to make it a motherfucker, don't don't front me, but you know, pull me to the side, like if I'm wrong, Like if we somewhere cuzin I'm wrong, Like I expect you to hold me down, But then I do expect you to kind of pull me to the side just a little better, you know what I'm saying, Like, and I mean, that's kind of that's kind of what I want. That's kind of what you want for friends as you get older. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't want somebody just going with everything I say because it's gonna make me lose respect for you. If everybody in your click is rich, your click is rugged, nobody will fall because everyone will be each other's crutches. You got that on deck. You got some more bars, probably talk about rapping no, but that's one and one goose.
Speaker 3: I mean, if everybody solid, then you know what I'm saying, that's what you don't.
Speaker 2: Never want to be around no body that's lacking, that's you know, no, you ain't doing what you know no, and it's like you know, yes, man, they protect they best interest rather than your best interest because they just want to stay around. They just want to be around. And it could be for monetary game, it could be for access, it could be just a rub shoulders with people, maybe you rubbing shoulders with or it could just be like a cloud thing like that should just file you. I don't want nobody around me telling me that the fucked up ship I do is right. You know what I'm saying. You doing me at disservice. You know what I'm saying. And then it's like sod go with what I'm saying. You you gassed me to bleed the ship. Then I do some dumb shit and to fuck me up like I should have listened to the niggas who telling me, no, you wrong, you know, and nigga you know, I mean, we hear stories all the time, niggas to cut the nigga off that told him like no, that shit was file. You know what I'm saying. Yep. I feel like the majority of my friends is honest with me, though yeah, they might not do it like I said right then and there, but I feel like when the time is right, they'll bring it back up. Man. And I don't feel like I do a ton of foul ship, Like I don't deal with it a lot, but I mean one of the rise. Hopefully something that somebody is around that can be like, you know, I got like I got strong people around like I got you, I got you. Other friends I know would be like, hey man, you know, funk out of here. You know what I'm saying. Little bit sometimes I need somebody just kind of check me in a little bit, help me really back in. You know what I'm saying. But I wish you up was there when you would folks. I'll tell you that probably that Nigga with me. Nigga was playing with me DM. I came up on my shirt and Nigga like say that again. I tee you. I said, call whoever you want, Nigga. I told him. I was like, man, call whoever bro like something that I got too drunk a satt early it was that night. If I was there, I probably was that night, like I literally do. I was literally like they got through Nigga to fall like they call everybody nig Nigga line them up. I was ready for I was so turned. I don't know how I got drunk that fast. You got drunk really fast, like really like insanely fast. Is that when you was on my couch? Yes? Yeah, yeah, A lot of people end up on that couch. It is what it is, man, But uh no, tell your homies more of the story. Tell your homies when they ain't when they doing some foul ship. Yeah, and if they're really your friend, they'll accept their advice. They might be mad for a little bit, but it ain't gonna make no real difference, you know what I'm saying, Like it'll be more respected in the end of anything. But aside from that, man, you got anything on your my heart? Saw you want to get off before you wrap this shit up? Mmm? No? Man? Good? Yeah, I'm good. Man, I think I am too. We'll just get it off. I got that ship. I really got much to get off. Sure, Yeah, I think I'm good. Thank you for tuning into another episode of Part Time Opinions podcast hosted by A. D and P Luke. We hope you all have illustrious He got his knees out today too. They shining like the motherfucker he had this on. See ya shine, Thank you for tuning into the other episode of Part Time Opinions podcast. We appreciate y'all. We love y'all for loving us the same way. Please puarantee yourself and don't water dead plants. Okay, that's good enough. We wish you well, held the prosperity one hundred million dollars in a hundred years. Uh, never forget that the main focus. Did you say poorn to you? I did. Thank you for tuning into another episode of Part Time Opinion podcast hosted by A D and P Loop. We hope y'all have a great week. Thank you for tuning into another episode. Thank you for loving us the same way. We love y'all. That applies you the way you love us. We love you down you don't. We don't give a fuck what y'all got to say. I love you too. Please puarantee yourself and don't water dead plants. Singa poorant to your homie, nigga, Tell that nigga you wrong? Yes, sir, We wishing everybody well, health of prosperity, one hundred million dollars and a hundred years, and never forget that the main focus. Hey man, Just please remain focused. Man. Uh huh, what I'm saying. Always remember there's no return on waste of time, so spend it accordingly. Don't try to live too fast, slow down, enjoy life, let it come to you, and enjoy the human experience. Liveslow dot oh live slow die. Oh I'm glad you remember you got a great memory, yes, sir, and you could never ever, ever, ever, ever ever ever forget dang gonna show up? Yes, sir. I like that. Yeah, you're getting good. Oh man, what's this episode thirty two? Oh shit, JB wideo Hey, get your boy man, Get your boy man? You know you fucking hey? What they take for that? Oh? I thought, Oh that's booger ship about They need more than that. This is more topic this podcast. Thank you see same time, same place, next week.
Speaker 1: Out opinion, this podcast wishing you wealth, health and prosperity.
Speaker 2: We don't want to leave, but we've got to go right now.
Speaker 1: Wrap that ship up.