Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Yikes. August twenty second, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, I may be a little overdriven here. I'm gonna I'm gonna tune it down a bit. See if I can turn up I don't know, turn up the game and turn down the volume something like that, which will probably make it a little sharp or a little nastier. In the year for a second. My apologies, but we are alive. On a Friday night, we went late to air on the stream, was checking, the satellite, was checking, the equipment, was checking the phone lines. Everything double and triple checked. So I know we're live. I know we're working, and I know everybody can hear everybody. Anyway, if you're catching this as a podcast, you missed it. But if you didn't, you could have called in three won five two seven, five zero one. I got too much bass in my voice. Jeez, there we go. Let's take some of that bass out. That's not natural. What am I one of the new black guys doing voiceovers on TV? No, I don't need the bass. I don't have the meats. No, we're not doing that my natural voice. There goes that sounds a little more natural. Anyway. I don't know how that happened, but somehow I got all this bass and everything else in my voice, and I think it's better now. All right, anyway, the news, whatever's on your mind. As a matter of fact, I'm tired of the news, and I think I'm gonna have to do a late night discussion because my guests went a little sideways this week, and I tried to do guests, so I got to stop relying on them except Larry Hancock. Ironically, Larry would have been on Wednesday but couldn't make it, so he's now scheduled for next Wednesday. And that is a rare occurrence from the very strong, very lucid, and even though he's getting older, I am so proud to constantly broadcast anything he has to say. Professor Hancock, as some people will call him, although I don't know if he ever was technically a professor. I think he did teach at some colleges, but he served in the military. He did other things, and he's had some fascinating hobbies that I don't think he's ever even shared in public. But I know about him, and the guy is most interesting and intelligent and still very strong even at his age After a couple of health challenges, etc. He just doesn't want to travel anymore because it's too hard on him. I understand that, but man, I am so grateful he shows up every two weeks here just to talk to us, so we will hear from him next week. And that's a long way around to tell you that. But also I'm taking note of various individuals who at one time were intellectually strong, maybe not so much, and I had to kick more than one out of the hopper and no longer eligible as a guest on this show, because I don't want anybody to hurt themselves in public or to hurt the reputation or the past work by revealing that, you know, cognitive decline is happening, and it's not their fault. It's happening to everybody. I feel like I live in the land of the stupid at this point, and it's not because they disagree with their opinions, because everybody thinks their opinion is what matters. And I may just sit here and do a dissertation very soon on I don't give a shit about your opinion, bottom line, I don't I don't care about your politics either. What I would really love to do is dispossess you of being led by propaganda. But we live in the age of propaganda, where people parrot things don't even realize they're parroting it. And the alleged Left is the most incoherent parroting I've ever seen. It's hilarious. If parroting was a thing, the right does it well, but the Left sounds like they are in a bird preserve trying to parrot various birds all at once. It's just a bunch of noise at this point. Beautiful, take a look at what's going on in New York City. Hilarious. The Democrat is not a Democrat. He's just, you know, a corrupt jackass who used to be, you know, part of the police force. And I'm not loved. You're not love to detect the blue. He's a corrupt jackass. I don't care what political party is from. That's what he is. All of his friends going down around him, and he's slipping the noose. Wonder how that happened anyway, Cuomo runs as an independent, makes no sense. He's sitting in there and Curtis Lee was doing pretty well, the clown show in New York City is hilarious. Why do these guys even want the position? I could tell you, but you won't believe me. California doing interesting things, and that's just the coastal effect. All across the country. We're living in circumstances that most people are in denial over. But that's okay too. I literally had conversations with people about trying to get jobs where they thought it was crazy that they couldn't simply just start a job and get one hundred thousand dollars a year. And then I tried to go with some employers and see what they were willing to offer for some of the skill sets that I have that are unique, and you know, in the legitimate world, and you know what, they're not paying anything like one hundred thousand dollars or even half of that for actual skill sets. I don't know how you people are doing with your college degrees, but I got to tell you, even when I can demonstrate in sixty seconds that I have the skill set to handle the job to somebody i'm communicating with, it's irrelevant. So here we are a new reality, which was the unreality from before. But pushed a little further because they can. Oh, it's South Park suck this week. Also, I'm gonna have to reschedule Pierce Redmand. He said he were your schedule, but I'm having trouble pinning him down because quite frankly, his baby boy just turned one, so he was a little busy. And uh yeah, he's a proud papa and he's happy, and he's a little overwhelmed, and that's what happens when you become a parent for the first time. So you know, Pierce is a real guy, and we're gonna bring him on and see what he has to say soon, as long as I can keep up the Internet and not die in the process or you know, start my family to death while I'm doing it, one or the other. Anyway, we are live three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, and I do want to get to my co host b Pete, who is with me. I gotta tell you, it's amazing that that anybody has remained by my side as a plate. A lot of people have kind of abandoned shit be Pete, but you're still here. So I got to fight with you until you stop wanting to fight with me about certain things, and I really wish we didn't have to fight because I don't care about some of the things that you want to debate. I just don't, and I try to get other things, and oh man, it's even among people that are my friends. I can't crack the code. I can't crack the code, man, I can't do it. I can't seem to show people what I see anymore. And that's that's the thing that distresses me most because I used to be good at communicating. Look, i'll show you something that I can see well, you know, and if I can see it, well, you know the joke and the excuse the blind guy can see it, you need to be able to see it. It was metaphor, it was also literal, but a lot of people just didn't listen. That's why we're down to just the small amount of listeners we have now. And who knows where it'll go from here, because we're only audio generally speaking, even though we have a video platform connect. Who knows. Maybe we'll do that soon. If I can survive and have something that'll actually push the data, we'll do it anyway. Me Pete. We do have a caller on the line and I did make him wait, even though he helped us test the lines. Okay, so I am certain, and that banging you here is me trying to loose my mouse which is getting stuck constantly and it's kind of broken, but it's the only way to get it to let go of stuff when I try and click, which is affecting my ability to produce right now, and I'm not really happy about it anyway. How are you doing this week? Bpete. I'm gonna move myself a little in a minute here just to get away from this nonsense. But how are you doing this week?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. I guess it's been kind of a screwed up week, just trying to get shit done. I've had mowers down, I had to and completely try to retrace some stuff. I got some leaks in and I haven't been able to figure out exactly why. I think I know where they're at and it's going to be a bitch to fix them. But other than that, it's been dodging rain and enjoy enjoying some fairly moderate temperatures for one so at least it's not one hundred and three and one hundred and two percent of you men are. So it's been kind of a I don't know, I'll trade this week for last week or week before.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, well that's cool. But it did rain where you were, and you know, I was looking at the storm system that went through and did this and that as much as I could, because I lost a few things that I used to you know, I had a couple of subscriptions cutting back on everything, so I don't have the paid news stuff that I used to have. But I was looking at New York and they're broadcast up there where I could find a link to the actual you know, streams and stuff. And I also looked at North Carolina, and so I was able to track that storm a little bit. It seems like everybody was like battening down the hatches, like there was gonna be this massive, nasty, horrible, destructive thing and it didn't happen. And that's always bad because people go, oh, look, they made a big deal out of the storm. Nothing happened. Next time it comes around, they'll pay no attention. But what was it like on the ground in North Carolina? Because I saw Jersey and just felt sad that they were actually broadcasting from Asbury Park because twenty years ago even the reporters for the Asbury Park presswouldn't have the balls to broadcast from Asbury Park, but now they do because it's a fully gentrified, you know, nice little tourist trap. And it's all good again. But the rise and fall of the tourist traps along the Jersey Shore over the course of my lifetime. Just wait, it'll go back down again. Maybe it'll take a few years, and I hope it does, because you know, I hope it does take a few years so that Asbury Park can enjoy a little bit of clean time before it goes back to the nightmare to be. But and I've lived in that nightmare happily, so sort that one out for yourself anyway. So what was it like in North Carolina with the storm? Before we get to the first caller? Oh yeah, one more time three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We are live. Let's see what time is. And I'm gonna look at the wall clock. Believe it or not, it looks like it's about eight forty almost on my wall clock. But then again, I'm a blind guy, so I'm sure I'm a little off. Uh, but it's somewhere around there Eastern Time on the twenty second day, you know, Friar's Day, Friday, twenty second day of August. So there you go. Uh so, if you want to call in live three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Anyways, before we get to Danny, what was it like up in North Carolina with the storms and the changes and all that, Because I saw news reports, but I don't know. The people seem like they weren't taking it very seriously, and next time they'll take it even less seriously.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Well, I mean, you got to realize that people out there on the outer banks so had such a history with hurricanes. Almost everyone affects them in one way or another, even if it's well off the coast. When it goes up, you just get a lot of beach erosion and flooding right there on the outer banks. But actually all we saw out of it here was cooler temperatures and a nice breeze for the past two days. I mean, it's really we're back down to temperatures that we normally have this timing year, where for two and a half months we were well above normal all through the end of spring. At the beginning of summer. So we're just starting to get back to normal. It's been nice. It's you know, load of mid eighties and humidity not too bad. Like I said, past two days, we've had a beautiful breeze blowing. I mean, it's really been good working outside. But we didn't get much doubt of it. It stayed out once the jet stream hit it and started taking it north. It just was a little bit of increased wave action. I think they were calling for like twelve foot seas there along the coast, but it's already moved out. Yeah, we had some beach erosion. We've got a few houses that are close to falling in and they're a little closer now. But I mean that's been a constant problem for the past thirty years out only out of banks letting them build in places they shouldn't build. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Fair enough? But like I say, all those challenges came to all the areas that I used to live in. But still there was always trends where it's like, yeah, we know this is gonna happen. We know part of the beach is gonna get eaten up. We know that, you know, some stuff's gonna get destroyed, We're gonna lose part of the boardwalks whatever. We knew that every year. Matter of fact, it was a big joke watching the sea wall and Seabright fall like every year. Excuse me, No matter what they did, the sea wall at Seabright would always fall. You could probably find archival footage of every hurricane, every major storm. Once a year. We would just sit there, going is it going down on this one or the next one? This one or the next one, and we just watched. It was just part of the you know, part of the flow. Anyway. That's got nothing to do with the mayoral race in New York or any of the you know, the the the the shore area of New York has affected blah blah blah. They have different effects. But in Jersey that's what we used to be used to. And like I said, they moved stuff. Even in my lifetime. Long Branch had a huge pier at a whole like area for tourism. That's gone.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Point Pleasant was another place that popped up for a while. Seaside Heights has continuously been the island they keep rebuilding off of the coast of Jersey by the way, and uh yeah, that's just the way it rolls. A new place will pop up, somebody will say, hey, we're safer over here because of the shape of the state or whatever they think, or the jetties or the dudes or whatever, and eventually natural claimant one way or another. And we know this. And that's why when I was watching the sands swirl all the way up into under the boardwalk in Asbury Park, I was like, yeah, that's what it looks like all the time there. It's not a matter of global warming or anything else. It's a matter of the ocean deposits and takes away parts of Jersey constantly. I'll be willing to bet that a true, detailed scan of the state would reveal that it's no longer the shape you think it is on the map anymore. It can't be because the addition and subtraction, unless it's completely symmetrical, it should not be in the same shape the coastline at all that it was, you know, when I was a kid, and they didn't change the maps from the seventies from what I can tell. So I'm telling you now, I don't know if that happens everywhere, but I do know Jersey. Anyways, we got Danny on hold. Is there anything you want to get to before we open it up and let Danny throw out there whatever he wants. Plus another caller dropped in and dropped off three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Uh, And we're gonna go a little bit after ten pm. I am not certain about what's going on with Aaron just yet, but I'll check and I'll find out. We'll probably go to around ten thirty with this show, one way or another. Anyways, what do you think you got something else? Do you want me to go to Danny?
Speaker 1: Well, we can go to Danny. I'm just here. This is something that just came across my screen.
Speaker 3: I was reading.
Speaker 1: Somebody has a documentary a famous well, yeah, a famous singer entertainer has a documentary coming out, and in it they explain about all the abuse that they had to deal with when they started in the business and the fact that there's no pedophiles and that throughout the music industry. And this individual, like all others in the past, comes up and says that this happened to them, and yes, they said some things to people in the industry and it was all just dropped or ignored and they don't name who was doing this, and it just irritates the hell out of me. And these people with a platform that could come out and this person, this person, and this person did such and such, and they always refuse to do it, but they want us to believe everything that they have to say and how it's affected their life. And it's one great big jumble that now needs to be put down on film. It's just irritating, irritating as hell.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We've had people in the past come out and make the same claims when it comes to the movie industry, in the TV industry, and they never name names. And I'm just waiting for the first person that has the balls to come up and say so and so did this. And I went to so and so and they ignored me. And that's where we stand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, you're waiting for somebody to get the balls. And the problem is this is part of the game. It doesn't matter if it's Corey what was his name, the kid from the Goonies, right, Corey? Now was it Feldman? That's right. I kept Haym kept sticking in my head, but it wasn't him. It was felt well.
Speaker 1: Cory Hanging was the other one that was his best buddy that ended up dying with what an overdose or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the two Coreys, I know. But the point is every time these guys do the same thing, you know, when are people going to recognize the past. I'm getting pissed about the balls you're you're waiting. You're waiting for the guy who is paid to lie to you to tell you the truth. Keep waiting, because.
Speaker 1: No, I'm waiting for one of these people. No, I'm waiting for one of these people that they want to carry it to the point that they're doing a documentary film and it's a big part of the film and they're making some very very serious claims, but no one ever wants to name who it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but our society is based on this. Do you understand If you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to say who it is, then just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Well, look again, here's the amazing thing, especially when you're a juvenile or a minor. Okay, there's a lot of abuses in men a systems. I could tell you some horror stories about being locked in juvenile detention that are barbaric, that are wrong, that somebody should have been prosecuted for But I assure you nobody got prosecuted because it's built into the system, you know, I was. It took me until my mid teens to realize that basically cops weren't allowed to sexually assault you, you know what I mean. Yeah, I knew the standards, I knew what the rules said, and I knew how they were supposed to arrest you and everything else. But it took me that long to figure out that that wasn't basically just permitted because they did it all the time, not everyone. But again that's the point. Both the good apples and the bad apples are all useful, and I can't get anybody to understand that that. I just can't get anybody to understand the metrics of it. I don't know what to do anyway. I want to go to Danny. Enough of my opinions or my words or my thoughts. I don't care anymore, really, especially on Friday. It's not about me. I may just do a solo broadcast either late tonight or tomorrow or something and give you some of the things that I that I that I'm just so frustrated with at this point, after over a decade of doing this, you know, the the glass box I cannot break out of with this broadcast, with with with the evidence, with good people, with smart people, with people that have you know, different thought processing. It doesn't matter because there are certain glass box around things and I can't get through it. I might talk about that soon, but I do want to hear from you guys. That's the main objective. Not sure why Jimmy James keeps jumping on and off the line, but Jimmy, if you can hear me, stick around, I'll get to you. I'm gonna go to Danny first, though, because he was holding on even when we were testing everything. So I'm gonna go to him first. You called that, Pete. Yeah, go ahead, absolutely so, Danny. It is so good to hear from you. I'm sorry about keeping you on holding him. You listen to me set up and get frustrated everything else. I do have an issue my lungs being a little clogged. Sorry about that, but no worry anyway, Danny, go ahead and you talk for a while and wake over. Go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to hear the bee heads doing okay because I was wondering how that storm affect him.
Speaker 4: But I want to kind of jump in. What I was thinking about.
Speaker 3: Was it was about what you're talking about abuse, and it's about power and uh and how it relates. Like you were talking about your experience with the authorities. I mean, those who, let's say you're the local car dealership's daughters and nobody's going to pick on you. You know, I seemed to loss yet.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I haven't lost us. And I hear you you talked about the dealer and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just sorry, okay.
Speaker 3: And you know, as I was thinking about power, and you know, BP's talking about having the balls to speak up. I mean when those who do speak up, they get silent, you know, especially.
Speaker 4: If they're a little bit of effect to the power.
Speaker 3: And I was I was thinking about a little bit on a religious sense. You know, I was reflecting on David from the Hebrew scriptures, and you know, here he was as a child, and he's a hero, and he's even in the uge of Christ, and you know, and.
Speaker 4: Prior to him gaining power.
Speaker 3: Over the state of Israel at that time with the Hebrews, he was warned, they were worn saw. Prior to him was warned by the prophet about becoming the kingdom and what it entails. And I started really thinking about it, you know, and you know his relationship with Beshiba, and it wasn't a relationship. It was basically, let's call it what it was. He basically she had no consent. She was raped, and David, who is a hero in the Bible, was a rapist. And then I'm thinking about, you know, in the early part of the Gospel of Christ, you know, in the Book of Matthew and Herod who had power the state establishment and he killed the innocence. Isn't that what's going right on right on now in the Holy Land killing of innocence, well, Genocidon Gosin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I understand where you stand on this, but you know, the majority of listeners they are beyond that thought process already because they're they're just pretty much like this is justified. This is what it is, and that's that, and there is the king it's not. But there's the key you see if Yeah, Danny, I'm sorry one thing here, I just need to throw this in. This is the key though. The people that are okay to kill, the people that are okay to leave to whatever predators are there, there's acceptable non people basically, and it's not just there, it's everywhere. You think about the way people talk about some Oh they're in the inner city, so screw them. You know they're doing this, so screw them. I mean pretty much, that's the way it is. There is a line drawn here. And you know, the cops used to use a very revealing phrase, and it was, you know, no human involvement because you're not a human being, you're not entitled to be seen as equal to them because of X y Z. And that's the power dyne that takes place. This is why, See, it's not okay to rape, but it's okay to do whatever you want to this one. It's not okay to kill, but it's okay to do whatever you want to that one. It doesn't matter if it's indiscriminate. It doesn't matter if it's people that had no part in the decisions that have caused the problem that you think you're eliminating, whether it's again you know, like I've tried to make that point about. You know, there's child soldiers in the drug trade. Nobody cares because they don't care about the child soldiers that are elsewhere that are beaten, raped, in condition to be killers, and they don't care about that on other continents because you know what, those places are terrible places and that's the fate of it, you know whatever. And that's the general attitude, and it's becoming more and more prevalent, and people can now state it almost outright, and that's the reality of the dynamic here. This is why I feel like an don't even belong on planet Earth anymore. But you know, but you and me, we're bleeding hard idiots. You know, you got to realize that too. We're just bleeding hard idiots who don't understand that. You know, a population that didn't vote for the so called terrorists is getting decimated and shot whenever they go to get food or water. And that's okay because the other side says we're not targeting them. Now they're not. They're indiscriminately doing whatever it is they're doing, and there's no need to hide it anymore. And it's going to happen more on the streets here than it is already, even though people are already turning a blind eye, and all of your stupid statistics out there are being manipulated rather nicely, so it's useful for all sides of the narrative. And that's the thing I can't get anybody to understand, is that it is the manipulation in and of itself that reveals the criminal. And why is it that I can look at this on a larger scale. I'm gonna just do a speech at Lancer that I'm probably gonna just I'm gonna do like Daffy Duck did in that and that cartoon years ago. Remember the Daffi Duck cartoon where he gets dressed up in the Devil's ship. Okay, Yeah, that's what's gonna happen here. I'm gonna do that and somebody's gonna look at me and go, that was great. Yeah, but I can only do it once. That's what's gonna happen. Uh, if anybody even pays attention to what I have to say. Because people are so conditioned to disregard things that don't go in line with their preconceived notion that they ignore things that are right in front of their face and it doesn't matter because it doesn't fit with the pre programmed narrative and language they've been given. And the whole paranoim boils down to this. This explains why do people do crazy things in their own neighborhoods and their own streets. They do too because they have already been conditioned to understand that nobody's life around them matters. And that is the bottom line as to why you see the random urchins on the lower level. Now the power dynamic, for you know, raping and gutting a population is a different thing. But meanwhile they will help you to hamstring that population with that low level garbage thought because they're a piece of garbage. Everybody around them's a piece of garbage. Nobody's life matters, and in their hierarchy, you know, the people are less than animals. They might have a little more care for their dogs, but not much. Not much there because they're even cruel to animals, which is one of the more soul is things. I mean, being cruel to people. You can have grudges, you can see them badly, you know, but cruelty to animals, cruelty to everything around him. And it's because that's what they were absolutely conditioned to understand. That is the transaction. So you know, it's funny. Nobody's gonna come out and tell you the real secrets because the second somebody tries to, they get discredited and cut off. And then, you know, how many suicides does it take for people to understand that they're not all suicides?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Oh it's acceptable because he was crazy and he went down the rabbit hole and yeah, okay, how many times is that going to keep working? I keep asking myself, you know, But anyway, I'm just a crazy, bleeding heart conspiracy theorist right anyway, Danny, I'm sorry, I just need to throw that in there, because it's just it's the thing that nobody's gonna hear anyway, So you know, you might hear it. Five other people listening to this might hear me, but I think the majority now they just want to fight with me about it. And what can I do? I don't want to fight. I don't want to fight. I don't want to fight over whether the sky's blue, man or water's wet, or women are crazy, because they're all just universally accepted principles in my mind. But you know, again, maybe I am crazy and don't belong here. Maybe I was dropped off on the wrong planet. I'm not sure. But Danny, what else? What else are you thinking here about this.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, well, well, you know, you know I heard about the you know, our Speaker of the House, you know, Mike Johnson. I know he's they're about Christian. I'm devout Christian too, but maybe have a little different set and a little bit different mindset.
Speaker 4: And I've been hearing about this, and I've been reading.
Speaker 3: The scriptures for well over fifty years, and that they're they're you know, putting on that they've gone to these all oxof moss, the holy the holies, and he's with the Orthodox rabbi and he's with another evangelic and they got red Heifer's and they are sacrificing because they want to rebuild the temple mound and for what they want to answer him, this the Second Coming, and and it doesn't. I've never I never understood it. This this theology is really quite new. And I remember that Left Behind series. I started reading the books because I was just curious what they thought and believed.
Speaker 4: And to me, it was theological malpractice.
Speaker 3: It was. It was really awful. You know, where they were going, the place they were going.
Speaker 2: Did you ever listen to that? Uh? The theocracy? Uh, you know, theocratic dogma that I did with with Jordan Maxwell.
Speaker 3: Was it the Theosophe or I'm not sure dogmatic.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, let me put it to you this way. If you go and use search on YouTube, you can find other people have been able to keep up about twenty four parts of that series on YouTube. Somehow they were able to keep their channels ting happens. Well, either that or I could personally try to send it to you. I probably have sent it to you in archive mailings before, but you can get it off of YouTube listen to it at your convenience. Because here's the thing. What do I keep saying throughout that series is I don't understand why it is people want to bring on this circumstance, you know. Yeah, And if you take a look at the two allies here, they if you read their scripture, they don't have a very good view of each other. You know, well, exactly the chosen Us are going to become, you know, zombie slaves to the army fighting the Antichrist here on Hell on Earth. That is a very basic boil down of what's deep in the scripture according to Christian scripture. And it gets even worse when you go back and you look at the Talmud, and you read the Kabbalah, and you read you know, their main book over there. They're not exactly friendly with the Christians either, because if you're not if you're not them, you're damn too. So just saying, as a matter of fact, you're not even human. But but I know that's that's what. That's just you know, antisemitic. No, it's in their text for God's sake. But nobody will listen to me. So okay, fine, believe as you like. But people who actually deeply believe it, I think you don't understand what they believe and what they're doing in your name and on your behind. But then again, we have whole governments organized this way. So you know, here I go throwing up my hands, going, why is it that nobody understands this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Again, if somebody heard just those you know, two minutes worth of comments and took them out of context, they'd start calling me an anti semite right now, you know. And I didn't even I didn't even mention the ugliest.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just that's just a term that's just going around that we accept as somehow to silence this. And that's all about what I got back to about power. You know, you're talking about police. They can abuse. You know, it's not all policemen are bad. But there's there's a segment of human society that, whether it's low level or on the top, they want power, they want some type of control, and they dehumanize the other the other to gain it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they get it all from other rising, whether you determine that whole population or just the local scumbags are worthy of this and that and the third thing there you go, it's about otherising. And once you see it normalized in the lower lengths, you see it normalize. It's amazing. It's amazing how people don't understand that, even on the low levels, totally disconnected from power, you are still a useful tool because there is a spiritual war on this planet and it's been going on a very long time, and people like you and me, we are not winning currently.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, Yeah, I feel almost that he summed it up right there. I just I'm lost. I'm lost to me. It just seems you know, I mean, everybody's got a different walk, but it's just it just seems so lost.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just I'm dumbfounded. I mean, what is it gonna you know?
Speaker 3: I mean I I you've heard it, like you're in a philosophy. One of the ethics is called a prima faci. You know, it's your first reaction to it, and I think a human beat. It's the way God psychologically built us is a pretty much can have a gut feeling less. We're a conditioned to be numb to to actually recognize something that's complete evil or bullshit. You know, I mean I remember as a child that fit's on saw a Life magazine. That is that little Vietnase naked girl running. You know, she was running away from the killing and destruction in Napon. You know, right there, You know, it infused my brain and you know that there's something wrong with humanity at times on a on a on a on a macro level and a micro level.
Speaker 2: And that iconic image even again, you know, regardless of what the organic origin is to it became a useful piece of propaganda. You know, this is the thing propaganda is driving so much now. I mean, it is so infectious. I can't even escape it myself. And I recognize it often, but most people do not. And that was a useful piece of propaganda to end something that and by the way, you know they're revisionists now telling me how you know there was nothing wrong with any of that. Okay, you know, just like it was fine to drop white phosphorus on people. I mean, you know that guy was our secretary of Defense a couple of years ago who thought that was perfectly fine, no matter what civilians are not And it's not like we never did that before. He's not even special anyway. You know, the stilted idea about war criminals, it just cracks me up. War itself is the crime, believe it or not. But yeah, we have too many people that do not understand that the second you fire a shot against somebody else, you also fired one against yourself. You know, some of these philosophers understand this, but we allegedly have winners. Anyway, what can I do, oh philosopher, Oh you want to live in utopia? Yeah, okay, maybe. You know, for a couple of years, people are calling me a hippie, by the way, which was funny.
Speaker 3: I hate hippies, but you will to be a empty I actually remember the fifties in California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, listening to what I say. I'm not no hippie, but I can see some of their points. Doesn't mean that I'm with them, you know, But anyway, but that's the way things are designed. You see. You can't just sell a complete fiction, at least not yet. It's coming soon though, where they can just make stuff up whole cloth and it won't matter at all. But as for now, you have to have some verifiable stuff so that you have a course of people saying, look, I saw a part of this, I know what part of this is. It's real, And yeah, that's how you make it so that it's got some legitimacy, it's got some legs, and that's that's that's the propaganda that works the best. Some truth and then you steer with the lies and the truth to your desired outcome. But anyway, maybe we have to go back and get Brenees out stuff like that. I don't know, you know, do we do that? Do we bother with that? At this point? You know? Should should we pull out Brenees? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well? Speaking of you know, well, I'm just going to throw a couple of things out here, and if then they wants to correct me, if I'm wrong. But you know, and I'm not going to disoverage. I'll give you an example, a couple of examples. Appeal of the Rockefellers. You know, they financed a lot of missionaries in South America, but they were also financing to get economic interests and the National Manufacturers Association they definitely sponsored, you know, the Billy Graham Proceeds in the early days. And one of the things was is that they wanted to get out of message that their economic agenda was basically a you know, a spiritual part of the spiritual achievement, you know, and it isn't full then we even have it today, you know, very shadowy, big money interest that they want to finance and to promote their economic interests.
Speaker 4: You know, that's about power, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Bill Gates is not doing stuff on the continent of Africa because he feels bad for the people of Africa, you know. I mean, it's it's just right there. And and look, the Rockefellers. It's so funny because look I can point to the Rockefeller Commission. I talked to you about how they revealed black budget stuff because you know, they had the congressman or Senator I forget which uh you know who chaired the committee and all this stuff. That's great, that's lovely and everything, but these are also the same people who set up methodon and clinics and profited off of the opium trade. Uh, you know, so that they could be on both ends of the customer base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, look at look at the Saffler Brothers in crisis. You know they they they bankrupt and they paid five billion, but they kept they kept five billion, right, and.
Speaker 2: You know what they're doing to pay off the rest of the debt is selling opioids. So where is your victory? Where there is the you know, oh well this needs to stop now, it doesn't It just needs to change. And that's what goes on. Look when I tell you and this is this is gonna be funny at Lancer. I'm telling you now I have to explain to a room full of white America. And that's not a racial thing. That's just white America. Is white America. Okay, I got to explain to a room full of white America that you keep wanting to put you know, the mafia on the table of suspects. You don't know what the hell you are looking at a secret society. Just the one that I know about because I have a blood connection. Just the one I know about is one of eight that actually does some of these things. You don't know any of the people who lead it. You don't know how it works. You know nothing. And it's so funny because how long has it been around? Well, gu we know about it from the eighteen hundreds, and I'll tell you it was from the peasants during the time. I got bad news for you. If you believe Jesus Christ walked the earth, the secret society in Sicily pre existed him. You get it. And it has changed over time. It has manipulated and done different things. And yes, Mussolini tried to crush it. Even that's why you have the Italian American franchise because of Mussolini. If it wasn't for him, a flood of people would not have come from Sicily. But that thing still survived. It survived Mussolini, it survived the fabrication of Italy. It survived over and over again. That is not John Gotti and these clowns you read about in the newspaper. I don't care if it was al Capone, Gotti or Marcello or whoever you think is actually in charge of something you know zero And it's because first of all, they don't even know the name of the thing. Oh the cozenostrod. I know about the black hand. No, you know, you know about the hand from out of the black it's the invisible hand. Still not understanding Sicilian language is not Italian language. It's blended into the Italian language, but it's not the Italian language. Find online. Even these stupid Ais cannot read Sicilian. Wonder why that is anyway? Good luck with putting a suspect on a list when you don't even know the suspect. And I mean that that's really the spoiler there. But I'm gonna do that in public, and people are gonna hate me for it and call me a liar and everything else unless they actually look at it and realize that some of that information is right in front of their faces, and they ignore it because Hollywood, Joe Volacci and you know, idiots like Rudy Giuliani who selectively attacked you know, certain street soldiers. You know, they tell you the story about the mob. How many times are we going to hear about you know, Donnie Brasco, Jopstone. You still know zero. That is like asking the guy who was drafted during the Vietnam era, who got a rifle shoved in his hand and six weeks worth of training, how does the army work? That's what you're doing, and they don't realize it. Ever. Oh, we know about the higher ups and the commissioner, you know, Jack, So what you know about the sergeants, the captains? Yeah, okay, literally some of them are called captains. But anyway, you know about the ground troops. You don't know the guy who strategized. You don't know the air support. You don't know these support at sea. You don't know the transportation systems or communications because you only catch the illiterates and the loud mouths on phone lines and stuff. But hey, please, by all means, keep trying to put the gangbanger out there for masterminding international assassinations. Go ahead, because you don't know what you're doing. Well, what about kestro They use it? Yeah, because they used a B team to go get a guy who runs half an island. And it doesn't matter that casino made money, because businesses come and go. If you're looking at this from a godspot or a globalist sort of spot doesn't matter even if you only have half the globe, because here's the thing. I don't know how the Asians work at all. I don't know anything about the Triads or the Yakuza or you know, the eighteen other secret society and go over to the e Asia. I don't know them. I don't know them at all. I will not even pretend to know them. You know, I know some legends, but that's like telling me I know how the mafia works because I saw The Godfather and Goodfellas Genius. That's Hollywood, and if you don't understand that, that's fake. I can't help. So, you know, Joe Blacci, Yeah, a guy who was, you know, the semi literate in English maybe who didn't understand Italian that well, gave you the Bulacchi papers. You thought you got a revelation. You got the four year old at the party's idea about what he saw if adults got together to have a conspiracy and they brought their children and they were playing in the other room. You got the guy who walked in a couple of times and heard a couple of things that he didn't fully understand. And they tell you this in Italian, and then they say this in Italian, and even listening to Sami to bull well they say this works like this in Italy. In Italy, he doesn't even know where his real orders come from, because Italy's not even a place. But again, with Ocelli's octopus, you can find eight organizations and have proper names. But anyhow, like I said, the reason why I bring this up is because it's the same metaph They do not see the command and control because they're too busy looking at the ground, troops and the things right around them. And now with people distorting the reality around them directly, digitally, electronically and with propaganda, now they've got no clear view of what's happening around them either. They're agreeing with crime statistics no matter what they see in front of their face, up or down, doesn't matter. They don't believe their own experiences until something really shakes them up good, and then they get a little bit loud and everybody goes, yeah, but that's just because he was traumatized, So you know, okay, nobody's counting up the number of really traumatized people, just like body counts or bs, unless you're a fully owned asset, then maybe they'll keep tracking. Maybe, but otherwise the rest of us were wild animals. Anyway, I'm sorry, Danny. I I didn't want to speak order I wound up speaking. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, I'm fascinating. Hey, I got a little bit a little change of subject there.
Speaker 3: You're talking. You talked about Lancer in your your presentation. How does how does this whole lancer work? I mean, is this this is a it's a weekend seminar in discussions of experts or or that idea is about the about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what, exactly what it's supposed to be. During that weekend. Uh. You know, different authors and researchers and people who have you know, studied different pieces of evidence are supposed to come together and give presentations, which you know, we arrange put you know, put out there. And then we also offer other books and stuff like that if you want to read further, if you want to go further. But they get like an hour to explain what it is they think happened with a particular individual, the assassination itself, the whatever it is, their involvement, you know, like when we had Gail up there, Gail nick Jackson. She's talking about her grandfather's film, you know, which is one of the you know, most seen pieces of footage. It's not quite the Subruder film, but they always show it along with the Subruta film anymore, don't they, uh, the Knixt film. It's extremely important. It would be nice if we could find the original, because the original is lost somehow, you know, it's crazy. Yeah, really, I mean you read her book, or you get the audiobook of it, you know, maybe you have as a matter of fact, if you have like Audible, you probably could get it as part of your subscription.
Speaker 3: I have Audible. I should it should it should download it?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's literally called the Missing film if you get times Okay, and it's Gail Nix Jackson as the author. But yeah, and I find her journey to try and retrieve it rather interesting and revealing for various reasons anyway. But but that's not even the primary evidence. There's a lot of side roads that go on, and some of this stuff is side roads. People that are popular and people that have you know, made an impact or made an impression. I have tried to cut back on just the popularity contest there and have even turned away a couple of key names as best I could. If I could veto them, i did, but I didn't always have that ability. Just trying to help be part of what's going on there because I don't have any money invested in You got to invest money in this. You got to, you know, make a contract set at the hotel, get the discounts for everybody showing up, you know, et cetera, et cetera, and hope that your ticket prices cover it. Plus it's an online conference, so you know. So it goes on and you get a lot of presentations. Some of them have slides, some of them have films. Some of them are more valuable than others. I'll be honest with you, but there's almost always somebody who was directly connected to the evidence of the case, or witness or somebody that we get in there somehow, you know. So you do get some oral histories from some people that were directly involved or were indirectly involved. And it just so happens that I haven't done a presentation in a few years. I've been like the guy who just goes out and introduces people and tries to help keep everything flowing and running. I'm like the MC if you will. That's what I've been the pastor years. No presentation. This year, I'm doing a presentation which I'm sharing with somebody else, and it's going to be about the mythology the ps that people put out out there. And yeah, I've already revealed what my part might be, but we're also going to attack somebody that Lancer would never have attacked in previous years. And it's because they're lying to people about being witnessed. I'm sorry, but they are. And I can't stand that because that distraction when people like it, and this is part of the problem with propaganda, by the way, when people like a story, then they turn around and they start leaning into it and believing it a whole lot more because they like it. You know. Part of what angered a whole lot of people in the JFK community is when I said, how about if the government actually doesn't have the answer that you guys are looking for. Nobody liked to hear that they don't know what happened. I'm willing to bet like our you know, official government, in our our gibes, they don't know what happened. I'm willing to bet that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah, that makes sense to me because I'm not in anywhere near the I'm not even qualified to be an expert. But I mean I've been reading and studying the subject matter for a very long time, and I'm almost convinced the way the way everything went down, that there was such a you know, rush to kind of get this thing moved on. I mean for various different interested would it be?
Speaker 4: It kind of looks like everything I read about those who.
Speaker 3: Kind of debunked a lot of had to do with the War Commission, that it was kind of like what like, you know, the Mark Lane, you know, rushed to judgment that there was it just got botched. The whole thing was botched, you know, the whole the beginning is a crime scene is sadly ars interest.
Speaker 2: And sadly Mark Lane is a suspect character on multiple levels. Nobody likes when I say that either, But he was he was all kinds of weird and he did some strange things. He actually turns up at Jonestown literally, okay, I mean this guy that yeah, no, he was there when the thing went down. He winds up running into the woods. Check on the Mark Lane portion of the story with Jonestown. That's the same guy. Yes, sir, I'm not taking.
Speaker 3: With Wiscotlassman Ryan.
Speaker 2: Uh Well around the same time because the a whole you know massacre occurred right after Congressman Ryan was gonne down, so he should be there at exactly the same time. If not, he arrived like in a weird slot. But either way, he was there. I don't want to stay with absolute certainty anything except that he was there and wound up going into the woods.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, I have a question a book I read, and I mean I really actually enjoyed the book that I was always scratching my head, and it was Ed Haslin's Doctor Miss Mary's Monkey, which I thought was an very entertaining and interesting story. But even though I had a lack of knowledge, I thought the end part were the Judy very Baker part. It just seemed that they take a detail in that book where that part never made a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah too.
Speaker 3: And then I found out later a few years show that that was kind of incorporated. He actually had a different booker manuscript and that was incorporated in. Does that mean the rest of the work has any developed solidity in your opinion.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, there is some validity to Ed Haslam's work, but not the version that you read. You have to get the original book which was published. It's just under a different publisher. I believe it's called Mary Fairy and the Monkey Virus something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I never read it, but I heard that that. I didn't realize later that this was like a second edition Judy Baker stuff was kind of added in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it was. He makes a whole statement about it. There's a video out there by a guy named Wim Dankbar who owns it, where Haslam goes. I didn't realize what I had until I met Judy Baker. Judy wrapped herself in that story and then picked up pieces of it and claimed it as part of her story. But that's what she does. Yeah, that's if you check the evolution of what she's done over time. See, people don't realize you can archive things. If you check the evolution from nineteen ninety nine to now, you can find where she just oh yeah, oh, by the way, I was also part of that. I mean everything from AIDS conspiracies, I mean literally, the monkey virus thing is it goes to AIDS and you know the barriers, all that everything from that to Lee. Harvey Oswald was a trained operative and he had to handle things, et cetera. It's a mess, and I'm sorry that Jimmy hung up, but I do have another caller I want to go to. I will come back to you, though, Danny's Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I'm not here by the ten o'clock, I have something else you're going to do.
Speaker 4: But I appreciate you having me on and chatting with you.
Speaker 2: Look, I appreciate you, man, and thank you for sticking with us. Here's the guy always mix up with Danny. By the way, I accidentally call one the other sometimes, but I believe this is our friend in Florida, and this is Chris right. Yes, it is how you doing tonight? Bro? I want to shut up and let you speak to whatever it is you want, but I can't guarantee to be. Pete will be quiet, because he's been very quiet for a little bit. And I appreciate that because you know, he let me run my mouth and I didn't want to, but I kind of needed too, So I appreciate it be Pete, but I can't guarantee what be Pete'll do I want to hear from you, though, So what's on your mind? Understandable? Uh?
Speaker 6: Well one for BPTE. I just want you to understand I feel your prain and your troubles.
Speaker 3: I've been shit.
Speaker 7: I've had a zero turn that I had to condemn him, unfortunately because the crank crank shaft went batter and to buy a new motor that you know, well the crank shaft and every component inside of the motor pretty much disintegrated.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I bought this thing used for a thousand bucks. I mean, you know a few years back. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: But to buy a new motor, it's and twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Fives up pricing, it's between seven hundred and one thousand dollars to replace the motor.
Speaker 1: So it's that's kind of a watch.
Speaker 7: I've got a ride on mower that was gifted to me by a buddy of mine. It was tired of message whether that which I had running, you know, and I put about four hundred dollars in and over the last a few months just replace the starter. The night after you said to stop working for me. So I understand his frustrations. Initially, I wanted to call, and I had sent a link in the video chat, but I wanted before we get to that, if you don't mind, I wanted to address something you and Danny were talking about.
Speaker 6: This is something that i'd called in maybe.
Speaker 7: At this point, shoot three to four weeks maybe four to five weeks back, okay, you know, towards the end of the towards the end of one of your shows, and saying that i' think that the man is messing around with God's timeline.
Speaker 6: Trying to bring about the end of times.
Speaker 7: I do think that's a partner and irrelevant to what you guys were talking about.
Speaker 6: We don't have to go to in depth in that, but uh, talk to me chick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mep, you got anything you want to say about that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, you got some to range individuals out there that are trying to bring along the end times. I don't understand their whole purpose or why they're even attempting, because if you believe what the man said, nobody knows the time, and it don't happen when it's ready to happen. You know, it's I don't know what they're trying to get out of it. As an end result. But I've gotten to the point now I don't even want to discuss anything that has to deal with religion, Middle Eastern politics, world wars, a government. I'm just gonna stick and tired of all of it because there's so much crap out there that you deal with every day. In listening to it. Now, I know you and I have big differences when it comes to certain things, but I hear so much that it's just absolute, pure bullshit. And I hear so many people making statements a fact without any fact to back it up, and when you corner them on it, that's when they start accusing you. Oh, you're just a Zionist. Oh you're just a communist. Oh you're just you know, they throw a label out there to try to paint you in a bad light, and they don't want to discuss the topic at hand, knowing full well that they can't back up what they say. And it's it's on every level, from the guy on the street, the guy in the highest political office, our mainstream media. I mean, just look what's going on in the past day over John Bolton and how you have all the media coming out there. Oh, this is just pure revenge Joe, this is just blah blah blah. Of course, you know, they didn't have a damn.
Speaker 3: Thing toy when it.
Speaker 1: Was done to other people just a few years ago. It's like they forget history. So it's getting to where it's hard to have a conversation with anybody about anything except lawnmowers and the weather.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, if I may, like, let's just take it back the convid. You know, I didn't coined that term, Okay, but you know, and I'm referring to.
Speaker 8: So many people, and I even know people that I mean, you know, father in law of mine, but done have a heart attack and miss less than two months after his first after his pressure by his liberal girlfriend.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know a lot of people you know that you consider vaccine entered. They won't admit it themselves, but I mean as far as that goes, you know, I mean, this is just like I'm just trying to tie it into what you were saying. I mean, I mean ship that it's a perfect definition of a man placing faith in man rather than God. Who would have placed it and placed our faith in God?
Speaker 9: Then you would, you know, multiple people wouldn't have gotten too many people wouldn't have gotten the you know, the jab the cure themselves from.
Speaker 7: A disease that had what a nine to nine point seven percent of our ability rate.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that's just statistic correct.
Speaker 2: Well, it is interesting, BP, and I wonder how much of this you're seeing in your news speed. But tumbling out there constantly is Oops, this caused damage, but it's still the right thing to do. Uh. That's what's tumbling out there in the propaganda. They're even showing you, look, there was problems whatever, we're finding things out. But you know, only these outliers and jerks want to tell you that you were actually damaged by the vaccine because it did less harm than the disease. You know, But are you seeing any of that in your news feats.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing some of it now, to be honest. I'm seeing more of studies that are being that have been done since COVID, and a lot of people don't realize, you know, the minute COVID hit, there were a lot of these hospitals and medical groups and think tanks that said, okay, now let's start tracking the data. And we're seeing reports and of studies coming out now that's say everything that the government or those in authority mandated during COVID was wrong. What do you still see on the damn TV gets your booster shots. Let's get it now, shall Let's protect these kids. That's one thing. We've got a whole generation that just of kids that are now held back because of what they went through with COVID and what we did to them, closing schools and shutting things down, and nobody, nobody will come out and say we were wrong, we screwed up. Let's learn from the lefts and let's do this. What you hear is, oh, that's just a conspiracy. I mean, look at ivermecin now, what was it. Fauci came out two weeks ago and made a comment about ivermecin actually works, that they've done studies now that shows that ivermectin when it comes to COVID helped a lot of people. And so now they're even letting you buy it over the counter. In some states they've changed the loss you don't need a prescription for it. This social distancing crap, well we made that up. We pulled that out of our ass mask. Well we knew masks weren't going to work. But you know, we insisted that everybody has to wear them. I don't know how many restaurants I pissed off owners when I walked in. Well you've got to have a mask to walk to your table. Well you're not making everybody put theirs on when I walked by them, So why am I tho? You know the problem? It's just ridiculous. We've learned so much since then, and nobody will admit that the fucking government got it wrong. The eggheads got it wrong. Of course, if you listen to mister science Tauchi, he got everything wrong a lot about it, and it's coming out now. Oh well, yeah we made it up. What the hell, I'm probablys gonna.
Speaker 4: Do anything which makes it on that, which to a certain step, he didn't.
Speaker 6: It wasn't gotten wrong. It was intentionally we were intentionally misled.
Speaker 2: Right, which is why, which is why I'm wondering why you're even willing to accept this. Oh no, I Remecin's okay now yeah no, no, no, no, no no. See everything he says, flip it over, because that's the point. So if that's happening, I would not touch Ivermectin with a hundred foot pole right now, if he adorses it. You see, Okay, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: The right side of it, get.
Speaker 2: Behind No, but yeah, but that's the thing. Even if he's on the right side of it. Now, well he was supposed to be on the right side of things before. You know, how many times do you gotta get con because I would not trust that right now at all. I don't know if something's wrong with the supply, or if it's going to be applied in the wrong way, or maybe we should just look at the actual science, which is that I remected and destroys a lot of things. It may indeed destroy a disease, but it destroys more in the human body. And now now let's not look at that. Let's just argue over it. You see what the problem is here. I mean, I'm wondering if an an objective listener can hear the problem because I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: But tell me. Yeah, let me give you a good example that's happened just reselling. Okay, I'm just gonna say they've had an outbreak of whooping.
Speaker 3: Call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just muting Chris because of the echo. But I will put you back on when BP finishes talking. Chris, So, I'm sorry about that, but I'm just eliminating the echo. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay. So they've had outbreaks of whooping cough in schools and this one lady posted online that a friend of hers worked in the school office and called her up and said, hey, you may want to keep your kid out of school next week. We've had an outbreak of whooping cough and I know your kid's not been vaccinated. Now, that's part of the DPT shot that kids get that covers the protest and the whooping cough. Well, come to find out that these outbreaks of whooping call are happening ae on children that have been vaccinated. So here we have years after the fact. They've been pushing a whooping cough shot since my little sister was in kindergarten. She's ten years younger than I am. We missed out on that shot, but boy, they had it for her and she got it. They're finding out that even way back then, you know, forty years ago, they were pushing this shot and now come to find out, it doesn't protect the child from whooping cough. It just make sure that if they get exposed to it and they catch it, it's not as severe now, isn't that what we were told about this damn COVID vaccination all this time. Oh, it's going to help you. It's going to help you. It's going to help you. And then when they find out it doesn't, Oh well no, we didn't mean it was going to keep you from getting it. It's just going to make it easier on you if you do get it, And we're going to push for kids to get it. Who was the least susceptible group of everybody. We're going to force your kids to get it now now. And I find it out forty years later they did the same damn thing with this whooping call vaccine. How when are people finally going to put their feet down and say, what in the hell is this? You're making us put in our kids? We want the data now, we want the test results now, because all this time parents thought their kids were protected from whooping call and come to find out they're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, b Pete, but I have tried to tell people for the entire lifespan of my youngest son exactly what's going on here? And what am I? I'm a conspiracy dearist. I'm a vaccine dere I'm of this. I'm with the anti vaxxer. I'm dangerous. I tried to explain this that the only way he gets sick is around other vaccinated children, and everybody goes, oh, no, you're just making that up and your way you see your worldview? Mm hmm, I've gotten screwed on this. Oh, anyway, I'm gonna see if our friend in Florida can still hear me. Well, I know we're still recording. Let's see if we're still streaming, are we or not? A boy, Wow, we may have just gone down all right, Sadly, this may be the end of this recording and the end of the broadcast. Anyway, guys, I'm terribly sorry about that, and we will get out more broadcasts as I can. I hope that this recording survives. I hope I survive. I am merely o'celly. I hope all of you are the effect.
Speaker 10: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Have you expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily repleted he views dot com or lli and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: Think called nuclear Ochili dot Com Reveation.
Speaker 5: Through Conversation. Yeah, do.
Speaker 2: You like history?
Speaker 10: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot Com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, The War State dot com.
Speaker 5: Dot com radio net, Go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 4: About the jassation right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and varying answer weapons. Really I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, and trying.
Speaker 1: Prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the day. Pay as fascination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say You can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Vary Baker in her own words, thank you.
Speaker 1: For all the great information.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files, exploss things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com, in digital or physical.
Speaker 5: Force dot com, Radio net Revel letion through comversage.
Speaker 10: Sho chilly dot com
Speaker 3: S