Speaker 1: Here's a quick weather forecast. Gonna be cloudy, a little bit of rain today in a HILF fifty four. Cloud's move out tonight, going down to thirty five, which we'll give us some frost tomorrow, sunny fifty five, little frosty overnight Wednesday with a low thirty five again in clear sky, sunny on Thursday sixty three for the high forty seven right now.
Speaker 2: Traffic times from the uc Manthay Center. Mammograms saved lives called five one three, five eight four pink dischedule. You're annual mammogram with you see Hells x thirteen. That's five one, three, five eight four pink. Northbound seventy five now up to a half hour delay between turf Way and town. There's a broken down just before the bridge blocks the right lane. Southbound seventy five slows through Lachland. Eastbound Reagan Highway slow approaching seventy five, so was inbound seventy four southbound seventy one. Breakwlight started fields Erbo to Piper shut Ingram on fifty five KR. See the talk.
Speaker 1: Station It is seven thirty one if you have KCD talk station. A very very very happy Tuesday, to you extra special because I am happy to welcome to the fifty five Case Morning Show storied military career. He has thirty three years in the US Army Army Reserve career. His named John Mills also recently written a book, War against the Deep State, a subject matter he'll be talking about at the Empower Youth seminar taking place tonight. It's virtual only. Log in from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Go to Empower Youamerica dot org. Colonel Mills, listen, let me start by thanking you for your service to our country. And if I went through your entire unbelievably detailed resume, we wouldn't have any time to talk to you about what your subject matter is on tonight. Welcome to the Morning Show, sir, and thanks again for your service.
Speaker 3: Hey Brian, thank you and honor to be on the show with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: My listeners talk about the deep state all the time. We all get it, we understand it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Politicians come and go, New presidential administrations come and go, but sadly, the people who work behind the scenes that generate all the rules and the regulations, they always stay the same. And you can't really get rid of them. If you have a Republican administration come in on the heels of a Democrat administration, you'd think there would be a housekeeping and a house cleaning to get people in line with the policies of the president. And yet, as we've seen time and time again, most notedly of the Trump administration, everyone behind the scenes seem to be working tirelessly against advancing the policies of the president. That's dysfunction defined.
Speaker 3: Colonel Well, yeah, every president has the authority to point about thirty five hundred to four thousand politicals that can come in and essentially carry out the guidance of the leader, the executive branch, the president. Unfortunately, we have a gargangee bureacracy. Is it really hard for those thirty five hundred to four thousand politicals to actually effectively command and control and give oversight because there's so many folks that I mean, we have, you know, approximately just in the Department of Defense. People won't realize in the Department of Defense we have eight hundred thousand pavilions. In addition to the military, and then the rest of the federal government.
Speaker 5: We have several million federal employees, A plus many many more support contractors which are very.
Speaker 3: Good and cut corney had done my job without some incredible support contractors. But the reality is that I was just on last week a briefing with the intelligence community and their oversight of the foreign interference and election, and it was absolutely stunning. The narrative. This is what happens in the deep state. A narrative is established, doesn't matter if there's any facts or based behind it. Everybody just parrots it like an absolutely unthinking automaton. And this is and I really let it rip in this because the intelligence community is saying Russian interference again. And I've got a whole lot a second here, you lied in twenty sixteen and it was actually an FBI senior executive who was arrested is in prison now for starting the whole Russia hope and was being played by Russia. What is the basis of Russia citing Russia again? They said, well, she's they're attacking Kamala. Well, I said, that doesn't mean that they support Trump. They support left wing movements, they support right wing movements.
Speaker 4: They don't care. They just want the Russias, just want hate.
Speaker 3: This tent what about China or we don't see it, think that China is involved in the election.
Speaker 6: Oh really, what about TikTok? Oh? Really?
Speaker 3: But Iran is they said, Oh, I Ran is definitely, I said, oh, Iran would not exist today if it wasn't for Chinese purchases of gas and oil and a huge footprint inside of Iran. Iran is a Chinese proxy. So if Aran is involved, that means China is involved. This is what happens in the bureaucracy, the deep state. A narrative is established and nobody turns their brain on it, actually does any thinking to test the narrative. It is a crushing, controlling narrative that absolutely obscures truth. You must always test the narrative. John mccoone, the CIA director during Kennedy in the Cuban missile crisis was fought. He faced a rebellion of his analysts that there is no way the Soviets put missiles in Cuba, Absolutely no way, and it was a battle. It was a mutiny inside the CIA and the Kennedy's CIA director mcco said, we are doing it. He ordered flights proved the narrative was wrong. There were Soviet missiles in Cuba. This is the problem. They established a narrative and there's this that's just the way it is.
Speaker 4: Next problem.
Speaker 1: So the narrative comes from a high on high and the subordinates the people on the front lines that are doing the research looking into military hacking. Like I've seen so many articles about the scale of Chinese spying saying it literally overwhelms governments. Don't know if you saw the Wall Street Journal article the other about that, then we have Chinese or some drones swarming around US military basis, and any think it could be the Chinese. Bottom line is you've got people in the fronds who see this, know about it, know where the product problem comes from. Are they afraid to speak out loud and defy their superiors for fear of reprisal? Is that part of the problem in this?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a bunch of CIA analysts who, oh, my gosh, it was in the twenty sixteen twenty twenty election, refused, Oh it was the Hunter Biden thing, and they were they were all curried with offers of promotions over at the IRS.
Speaker 4: You had two you had two officials.
Speaker 3: Who were essentially bullied on the Hunter Biden laptop.
Speaker 4: So yes, there is fear.
Speaker 3: The second is there is a automatic blue leaning narrative.
Speaker 6: Behavior.
Speaker 3: Why because no matter what the question is, the answer is grow government. So everybody says, no matter what the problem is, we have to grow government. Ergo you want Democrats as a career civilian inside the government because you got this mean, scary orange person that has the temerity to question the growth of government. It is absolutely insane. When I started out as a senior civilian, I had one person in the Office of Security Defense. When I retired, I had seventy five. I felt I was more effective with one. This is the insanity of the situation. And so in Northern Virginia, and look at Governor Younkin was just sued by the DOJ for having the temerity to take illegals off the election roles in Virginia. Yeah, eighteen US coach six to eleven says must be a US citizen vote absolutely.
Speaker 6: Unequivocalent, non debatable.
Speaker 3: And then they say, oh, how dare you take a non US citizen off the roles? When he gave gave out, the governor gave out guidance. This is a long list of people who appear to be illegal.
Speaker 4: Aliens, yet somehow they're on.
Speaker 6: The voting roles. How did that happen?
Speaker 3: The one hundred and thirty three registrars, essentially, I guarantee you several of them work with DOJ. So at the state level, we have a deep state. They work with DOJ to bring this lawsuit. I think in Prince William County, I have questions about my own registrar that he worked with DOJ to take He was given a list.
Speaker 4: He can't even validate whether he.
Speaker 6: Took any of the names off the role. So this is the.
Speaker 3: Insanity at the state and the federal level. It's a good gig, they're paid well, they don't want to rock the vote, and they're afraid.
Speaker 6: I mean, what could possibly go wrong in this situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might lose their job because well they aren't needed anymore. But isn't that what it comes down to If the new administration can only hire several thousand people to head up these various departments, departments that are being undermined by the underlings below them, which ever lose their job, isn't the answer to defund to a large degree. Isn't that the only solution.
Speaker 3: We are starting with the Department of Education. For every dollar, take it in thirty thirty cents of that thirty percent fraud waste abuse. That's called going out of business. In the private sector, you know, if you if you spend a dollar, you better take a dollar in. This is insanity. Any of these Harvard id League economists.
Speaker 5: That are well, the growth the economic multiplier factor for a government dollar is a dollar.
Speaker 3: Fifty Oh really, where did they come up with that number? You know, Larry Summers and crew. They're just making these numbers out of thin air here. Well, if you get a fifty percent profit on every dollar government spending, holy smokes, just eviscerate the private sector and give everything the government fifty percent return. I mean, I mean Silicon Valley doesn't get fifty percent on return.
Speaker 6: These people are aligned. They're making up these numbers.
Speaker 4: Government does not.
Speaker 3: Create jobs, create create depth.
Speaker 6: And that's I'm all.
Speaker 3: For a professional federal government. I'm all for highly paid civil servants. I expect absolute performance, absolute integrity.
Speaker 6: Out of them.
Speaker 4: For that.
Speaker 3: What we just had this Department of the Army civilian she she wonders.
Speaker 4: It it was like one hundreds.
Speaker 3: It was like an unbelievable number that she defined. It was like fifty million dollars and now she's fighting to retain her pension. I mean, this is insanity. I mean, I mean it's breathtaking. How in the world I think that maybe it was even one hundred million. It was just insanity what she was able to want. A total failure of supervision. How did this happen? I'm all for a professional government. This is the problem with bureaucrats. They feel their jobs will disappear.
Speaker 6: In a nano second if their program.
Speaker 4: Is actually successfully accomplished.
Speaker 1: So that's it. If they have success. It's like to say, solving the war on poverty or whatever. The we're all out of a job, so we're just not going to be successful, so we can all keep our jobs and get extra funding each and every year. Well, you hit the nail on the head on that, and I know you're going to do it in depth. That's tonight log in only empower you America dot Org with my guests today, retired Colonel Mills, thank you again for your decades of service to our country and breaking this down in the book War against the Deep State. I'm going to ask my producer to put a copy of that book up on my blog page at fifty five cars dot com so folks can get a copy of it still fresh as when it was written and came out in September of last year. Colonel, a real pleasure today. I'm going to enjoy the seminar tonight, and I know my listeners will as well. Thank you for your service and for your time this morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, looking forward to it and see tonight.
Speaker 1: Take care care seven forty two right now fifty five KR sit the talk station number. You should call us who's at Low's Camp, like my daughter did when I my recommendation, Honey, did you call sus at Low's Camp when you're trying to get financing working with that bank and they're dragging their feet over there? How about a calling her? Okay, I'll take your advice.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: Five one three one three fifty one seventy six the number, honey. She did, and guess what financing like. Within a couple of days, she and Eric got the house they were looking for. They're happy and they are blissfully happy in their new home. And thank you Suzette Low's Camp, not just for the great customer service which I know you give to everyone, but you know for getting them through the process, a process neither of whom and neither of which had been through before, painlessly quickly, with a great customer service you will always get from Suzette Low's Camp. That's why I strongly recommended her. Do you think I'm gonna steer my little pumpkin in the wrong direction? You are wrong, and I would never do that to you either. Susette is licensing all fifty stakes being with Cross Country Mortgage new junk fees now application fees. It's great rates at a low cost, So regardless of what specific mortgage issue you're dealing with, you're in the best possible hands, cause more than thirty five years experience and again the best in the game in terms of customer service. That number again, call her any time, She'll get back with you promptly five one three three one three fifty one seventy six three one three fifty one seventy six or email her Suzette dot Low's Camp spelt L O S E K A M. P. Suzette dot Lowscamp at c c M dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five k r C an iHeartRadio station,