Speaker 1: Another edition of things is tracking.
Speaker 2: I got a crazy story for you guys.
Speaker 3: My daughter, my sweet daughter, is a leasing agent, and so she's at apartment complex and she goes and shows people, uh, hey, here's the apartment, and then they sign or they don't sign or whatever. And sometimes she'll come home and how'd your day go, baby girl?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, I had four showings and some of these people were and sing blah blah blah. Well, a few weeks ago she told me about one particular person she showed an apartment to, and it sounded very Chris Chris. You guys remember Chris. Chris was a character that Gordon Keith did on The Ticket, and he was a young, uptown douchey sales guy that was super status oriented and told Liz all the time to make himself feel more important than he was. Okay, she's describing describing this guy, It's like, well she was.
Speaker 2: She was like, he said that.
Speaker 3: His mom owned the largest vitamin company in the world and that he only flies private and then he asked me if my shoes were Gucci, And I'm like, god, this sounds like a douche man. Yeah, you know, and She's like, pretty much everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. And I was like, all right, well that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. Didn't think another thing about it. So yesterday she gets home and I was like, how's your day, baby girl? She was like, well, I a guy. I had to do a you know, I guess I forget. The term shoes is when the person actually leave. It's they called him move in. The person that leased the apartment is moving in. And it was the same guy from a month ago. He was moving in and she said, She goes, yeah, he said the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, she said.
Speaker 3: In the middle of this, he goes, you're so soft spoken? Is it hereditary or your mom and dad soft spoken? She goes, well, actually, my dad's the opposite. He has a job where he talks for a living. And he goes, oh, really, well what does he do? And so she started to tell him who I was and what I did. He goes, oh, I hate that guy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's all. Let's get this guy in the air. Oh, get it gets better. Why do you hate him? Well, he's having an affair with my ex wife.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what what he said to my daughter? My daughter goes, what you just said my dad did. And he goes, oh, oh, well who is he again?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And then she goes, well, I'll show you a picture of him, and she he goes, oh no, no, no, he asked, he goes, she goes, he goes, what does he look like?
Speaker 2: And he goes. She goes, he's kind of tall and skin He goes, oh, no, this is a fat guy. Oh my god, it's me.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. But she was just like, why would a person I mean, it's clearly a lie. Why would a guy even say that if it's just everything that falls out of your mouth is a lie. And so as he's telling her this, and I'm sitting there thinking, there's probably lots of people out there that are saying horrible things about us out there in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever thought about that?
Speaker 1: But for an acute accusation like that, that like she could just like hear that him not actually validate it and she go to your wife or you, Yeah, that could cause a lot of drama, like unnecessary drama.
Speaker 2: I think this guy has a lot of drama in his life.
Speaker 3: Wow, Like, based on every single thing he told her was pretty much a lie. Now, I had that going for me in this story, because I mean, to your point, think about how she could have reacted to that. And her first reaction was like, Uh, what are you making up about my dad right now? But that's a pretty intense thing for your daughter to come home and tell you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Well, she didn't panic and call you immediately, No, call her mom.
Speaker 2: She didn't.
Speaker 3: She In fact, it's funny, like my wife is sitting there kind of laughing at the story. Yeah, you know, because I mean, clearly, you're gonna have sex with me, and you don't have time to have an affair, no, no, anything, You just don't have time. I've spent so much time thinking about how could I do this, and I just can't come up with the opportunity to do it. All right, But that's a pretty uh yeah, let's google that guy. Yeah, all right, good stuff. Things getting weight to tracking Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle. Why did Diddy almost get thrown out of the courtroom? That's coming up next.