Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen in this corner from the University of Colorado, thirty years in the rain, fighting for truth, justice and the American way.
Speaker 2: The American radio is winning once again. So glad you are here. A big news of the day, President Trump just revoked Joe Biden's security clearance, which I think was an absolutely necessary move. But we'll get more details, including the President's tweet on that, and then we also are going to have the privilege in a second. Really, one of the best parts of this job, and there are so many great parts over the years, has been getting to talk to heroes in different forms around the state, around the country, around the world. And one of those joins us right now. Her name is Millie Freed, and she's at the center of this very important story out of Steamboat that's dominated our show for several days now, where you had this this elk get caught in a deep snowbank up to its neck and it was obviously going to perish, and Milly tried very hard to save the elks. She tried to get the state involved. The state, in my view, very wrongly refused to help. Milly then organized a rescue party, but by the time they got there, it was too late. So Milly, welcome to the Dan Kaplis Show. Appreciate you being here.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dan, glad to be here.
Speaker 2: Well, And Milly, if you'd be kind enough to just tell the story through your own eyes. You know, I brought it up on the show a few days ago, and I thought that we talk about it for a segment. Our segments are about nine minutes. I thought it was so important to bring it up because I thought that you were heroic. The state was so wrong not to intervene and help, and your neighbors were so great to come from miles away to try to help. But by then it was too late, and we've had so many telling calls over the last three days on it. I'm sure folks would love to hear the story from you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd love to tell it because unfortunately the paper got some information wrong. Okay, So I'm glad you've given me the opportunity to tell the story the way it really played out. So what happened. I was coming back one morning from town, and we live about twenty minutes from Steamboat, so not far, and on my driveway up to my home, I see this beautiful elk standing by the fence, and I snapped the photo of it because she looked beautiful. And as I passed her very slowly because I didn't want to spooker, I still managed to spook her and she turned around and ran back down into this gully where there's this seasonal stream and these aspen trees. And as she ran, I was watching her in my rear view mirror, and I could see she was running through this heavy snow that was deep. And I looked and I thought, you know, elk live in the forest, this is what they do. I'm sure she'll be fine. I didn't really give it much thought. And then later that afternoon, early afternoon, my husband went out without dogs to give him a walk, and he told me that the elk was still there, and she snapped the photo of it, and we went out and we had a look, and she was pretty much up to her neck and you could see that she was trying. You could see the path that she had made in the snow trying to get out, but she just couldn't get out. It was too deep and heavy and wet. So at that point I called CPW and told him what had happened, and sent them a photo of the elk, the original photo and then the second photo showing that she was stuck up to her neck in snow. They called me back and said that, you know, they'd hate to have to put a bullet in her, and that we should just let nature take its course. And the ranger seemed to think that she was somewhat thin. Well, I'm not an expert in elk, so I don't know, but she looked pretty healthy to me, but I guess she was fin and I kind of just took his advice. And I really am upset with myself for doing that, because later that afternoon, early evening, my husband went back out to check on her and she was still there and she wasn't getting out, And at that point I started, I thought, forget it. I'm not waiting for this guy. I'm not waiting for CPW. We're just going to get the neighbors and we're going to dig a path out for her, you know. So got on the phone and started calling, and there were several neighbors that said they wanted to come out that night and try to do it in the dark, and because of the terrain being uneven, we and we didn't have the lighting to make it fully bright. I didn't think it was smart because I didn't want anyone else to get hurt in the process. So we decided to wait until first light and get everybody you know together and start digging. And subsequently in the group is a neighbor who's young and he does hunting, and he was giving us some ideas on what would be the best way to dig this path and to get her to go down it. So we were taking his advice and the plan was first thing, first light, we were all going to get together, and there was about ten of us, and we all live on fair amounts of acreage, and so some people were coming from five miles away. And so in the morning, my husband went out at six point thirty in the morning to see how the elk was doing and if she had survived the night, and she was fine at six thirty in the morning, so he raced back up to the house and grabbed a cup of coffee and went back down to meet all the neighbors at first light, which was at seventh in the morning, and by the time he got back there, she had passed away. It was really really tragic because the point of the story was I needed CPW to come out, and that's the animals. They needed to come out and see if she was injured, if she was diseased, if she was whatever was wrong with her or not, and if if she really wasn't going to make it through the night, and put the animal out of its misery. Don't make it suffer in the freezing cold and in pain for twenty four hours. And that was the the the infuriating part of this whole story, and the fact that so many willing neighbors, so many compassionate people, didn't felt the way I did. That they were willing to own well being to come out and try and dig this animal in the dark.
Speaker 2: Well, God love you. I mean, you guys did everything right. I mean you are the best of all of us right in this state. Let you down. The state left this animal down. And I just don't understand that being willing to allow a creature to suffer all night freezing like that, I just don't get that. As you say, okay, if you're not going to free the animal, and I think they should have freed the animal that then just put it out of its misery. Correct, Oh, how heartbreaking and how tough for you and your husband to go through this and your friends because you're doing all this work, you're doing everything to save this animal, and you're just not getting the help from the authorities who get everybody's tax dollars so they can go do these things.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is we don't live so rule that it was a distance for the ranger to come. You know, we live on roads. It's twenty minute drive out. It's not a big deal. All he had to do was just come look at the animal and didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, so it would have been to Milly freed, our guests, just a real hero here who was let down in my view, by the state. But million, how far would the ranger have had to come?
Speaker 3: I think we're about fourteen miles from town. Twelve No, twelve miles twelve mile from town.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me a breaking Yeah, I don't care if it was an hour. I mean, that's that should be. And we heard yesterday from a gentleman who'd been with Parks and Wildlife forever and he was outraged about what had happened to you and what had happened to this beautiful elk. And he told all these stories about in his thirty years there, how they would be rescuing bats even and deer and fawn and elk, and they'd go in to get him abilitated. So this, to me, my opinion, just heartless and wrong. But you guys, you guys, just I think you've struck a chord with people all over the state because just just so many people just outraged letting this animal suffer. Now, as you know, and I'm so glad you joined us on air. There was this mention in the paper saying that the elk had perished while you guys were having a breakfast, which would have been in my mind, perfectly appropriate get some fuel before you go out there. But it sounds like you guys had gathered and were ready to go out when the elk passed.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, had we were ready to go at first life. Wow, And that was a misrepresentation on the paper's part, but yeah, we were ready to go. And I feel badly because when the ranger told me that early afternoon, I should have jumped on it and just called everybody, and maybe we would have been able to do something before I don't know.
Speaker 2: But you did everything right and at that point, you've reached out to authorities. They've said, you know, the animal will work it out essentially right, and you waited to see if that would happen. Now, I think you are absolutely heroic here, and my understand, Millie, can you join us for part of the next segment?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to rush the end of this because there are a couple of more questions and I know that people are just really really wanting to hear from you on this. So if you just joined us, Milli Freed that the woman who so heroically, along with others, tried to save this elk will stay with us for one more segment. I have a couple of follow up questions based on some news reports here on the Dankpla show. No, we've got a real hero on the line. Milli Freed is with us. This wonderful woman from Steamboat who, along with her neighbors, took extraordinary action to try to save an elk that was dying, that was freezing to death. And this was after the state in mind you had abandoned her. She did everything right. She was trying to get the state's help to either save the animal or to end its misery. So the animal wasn't stuck in its up to its neck in snow all night and dying a long and painful death. So we're grateful to have Milly with us because so many people around the state are so interested in this story. Mellian, I'm looking at a quote from Abraham Lincoln. I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human being. And Albert Einstein, if a man aspires toward a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals. I mean, we all know right that any decent person would never excuse me, let an animal sit there and writhe in pain. So thank you for what you did to try to save the animal, and I hope the state has learned from this. Has there been any follow up from the state after all of this publicity?
Speaker 3: No, no, I think I they didn't. The paper did not interview the rangers that I spoke with, and they just kind of said, well, let nature take its course, which I found was not right. And everybody else that's read the article has been up in arms over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like code for laziness to me, and then when we hear from this gentleman yesterday you said he was a ranger or higher up for thirty years, and the extraordinary links they would go to as rangers to alleviate suffering of animals, to save animals, it just sounds so wrong. There's been a lot of questions also about the health of the animal. You've described it as a beautiful elk, and then I think at least the status tried to imply that the animal was some sort of sickly beast. But my understanding is, if anything, it was thin and needed some food.
Speaker 3: Yes, it looked and actually I mentioned I thought, can we take it some food? But no, apparently the ranger from the photograph that I seemed to think that the animal was. Then what we discovered when the animal passed, we called them up. They came out of the house. Then after the animals died to look at it, to look at it to determine if it was diseased or sick, and the ranger determined that it was not, And a neighbor of ows actually pulled the elk out of the snow and we discovered that it had a broken leg. So when it turned and ran is when it broke its leg.
Speaker 2: You know, And I'm sorry, but I'm just furious that you did everything right and the state didn't come out and just put that animal out of its misery. I just don't understand that mentality is somebody in the States that this is their job and they're going to let that animal sit there and suffer for ten, twelve, fifteen hours.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree with you more. And I think if somebody the ranger that didn't do his job, I think the States should have taken responsibility and said, hey, yeah, didn't do it. We're going to look into this, we're going to fix it. We're going to make sure this doesn't happen again. But if you read the article when they interviewed CPW, it was more of just well, you know, we'll it na sture take its course, yeah, which I think is so very wrong.
Speaker 2: No, I do too, And what I took from the article was just a bunch of bureaucratic cya type of stuff. And I'm with you, Listen, I mess up in my life, and then I've been raised since I was a little kid. Okay, you make a mistake, admit it, do better, don't do it again. Learn from it, and there's no indication that the state's going to learn from this change what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I didn't get that impression at all, and I was hoping maybe they would follow up, but as you mentioned, they have not. Nobody's called nothing.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I am so thankful to you, you know, for you were there. You were on the scene doing everything that you could, to your neighbors who came out at first light, you know, came out at six thirty in the morning with shovels to try to save that animal. I mean, you represent the best of us, and I'm just so sorry the state let you down. I'm still hopeful that even though they're not admitting their failure, that based upon the media coverage of this and you having the courage to speak out, that maybe they'll do it better next time. And maybe you know, you did everything you could to save this animal, but maybe what you've really done is save a lot more animals down the road.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's funny that you say that, because that's what everybody's been saying, that maybe this animal it will represent that other animals will get save down the road. So I certainly hope so.
Speaker 2: Right well, thank you million, thanks for joining us today. I hope we meet in person someday.
Speaker 3: That would be lovely. Thanks Dan, you.
Speaker 2: Take care of that is MILLI freed And you know, a lot of good people in the world, you know, you know how news is. It's news because it's different, so it's usually bad stuff. But there's so many great people in the world. And I'm really really happy we had a chance to talk to Millie. And I've got to believe probably ninety five to ninety eight percent of the folks who are joining this conversation right now, you know, would applaud million want to do the same thing, because I just think we're created that way. We're wired that way, you know, to want to alleviate suffering and animals we have this stewardship, right whether you believe in God or not, you just know it the way you're wired, we have this stewardship. We're responsible for him. And yeah, we're supposed to eat them because we're supposed to sustain and continue on this earth and be healthy and strong, but we're supposed to treat them with respect. And the ultimate dissor inspect is letting an animal suffer in pain like that hour after hour no, and hopefully the state got the message. Even though they're not, you know, person enough to admit it that this is wrong. It will not be accepted by the people. I'll bet you we'll never know for sure, right, but I'll bet you that Millie has saved a lot of other animals in the future by speaking out on this. Eight F five or zero five A two five five the number takes d A N five seven seven thirty nine. Will take text and calls on this when we come back. But then also a news of the day President Trump short time ago, he cancels Joe Biden's security clearance, which I think is absolutely essential, and I'd be surprised if anybody on either side of the aisle will oppose that, and I hope they do, just because again it's what Scott Jennings said yesterday, right, Trump's taking the eighty side of all these eighty twenty issues, and then Democrats just because they, hey, Trump are taking the twenty side, which is beautiful because it just exposes that the Democratic Party for what it has become and an American needs, because America needs the Democratic Party to fail, it needs the modern Democratic Party to fail. And the Democratic Party fortunately is cooperating in that essential endeavor eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine You're on the Dan Kapla Show five thirty five. Glad you're here thanks to Millie Freed, the wonderful woman from Steamboat who went to such heroic links to save that elk, that elk who died such a slow and painful death because the state wouldn't respond, either rescue it or to put it out of its misery. So but but it just comes back to, and I'm sure you've seen it in your own life in a hundred different ways, right that that people are so good, you know, people who disagree with you on political stuff, people who you know, whatever. But just yeah, there's evil in the world and all that, but there's so much goodness in so many people, and so often animal bring it out, which makes it so cruelly ironic that it's the professionals here up but parks and wildlife who don't respond to aid this animal and listen. I have no doubt. I don't interact with parks and wildlife much. I have no doubt the vast majority of people are great and care about animals and do a lot of heroic things we never think about. But this was an abject failure. They failed Milli Free, they failed her husband, they failed all the neighbors who showed up at six thirty in the morning with shovels to try to save the animal. And above all, they failed the animal, which died this slow and painful death, buried up to its neck in a snowbank for hours and hours and hours. So hey, we all fail at some point, right, But you got to admit it, You got to learn the lesson, and you got to vow it's never going to happen again. And instead we get, in my opinion, a bunch of bureaucratic bs. Yeah, not right. And it may go too, It may go to this whole, you know, lessening of standards in America, which has been I think part of a certain only the result of the left, and I think maybe a conscious type of effort on the part of the left, because obviously, you know, what does the left want? And I'm not blaming the left for what happened. This was a failure by the government from which it needs to learn. I'm now getting to a broader issue. Have we got to be better than that. What happened to excellence in miracle? We got excellence from Milli Freed and her husband and their friends, and then we got the opposite of that from the State, and a poor animal suffered hour after hour after hour, and none of us listen to have to be theologians to get it. Anybody out there is any belief in God, they know because they know because they're wired that way and everything they've read and the Bible and everything else, that if you're going to abuse animals, I mean, you know, good luck in the next round. And to me, letting an animal just sit there and linger in pain. Yeah, yeah, So Milly and her friends heroes and the States got to learn from sate five for zero five A two five five the number Biden is security clearance canceled. And it'll be interesting to see if there's any pushback from the left and that how could there be you know, how could Trump justified leaving Biden with security clearance for even another minute? Right when? I mean, look at the her report and I read the whole darn thing. By the way, I can't remember how many I think I think it was hundreds of pages and I read it all, and so even back then, even back then, you know that the only reason this Biden wasn't prosecuted for compromising our national secrets is as a prosecutor believed that Biden was so mentally deficient that a jury would conclude that he didn't even remember what he had done. So, yeah, I think Trump did absolutely the right thing. Let me read you the verbat him on that tweet this afternoon. There is no need for Joe Biden to continue receiving access to classified information. Therefore, we are immediately revoking Joe Biden's security clearances and stopping his daily intelligence briefings. He set this president in twenty twenty one when he instructed the IC to stop the forty fifth president of the United States friends me from accessing details on national security, a courtesy provided to former presidents. The her report revealed that Biden suffers from quote poor memory, and even in his quote prime could not be trusted with sensitive information. I will always protect our national security. Joe, You're fired. Make America great again. It's wow. It's an amazing thing to behold, isn't it? Have we ever seen? Have we ever seen a president and his team more organized, more focused, more calibrated, more orchestrated. It's just bang bang bang, bang bang every day since election day. They were ready going in. They knew they were going to win, or they were real confident they were going to win. They were ready going in. And what a great service to America. And one of the most important things that I've read was JD. Vance telling an interviewer that Trump asked when he saw Vance the other day, Trump asked, how many days do we have left? And that Trump is constantly asking everybody how many days do we have left? And he knows how many days they have left, but he wants to remind them right. Time is short. Got to get it done now. I love that attitude. Daniel in Arvada, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome Dan, You're so far out of school on that alchispathetic.
Speaker 2: Well, nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: We've talked before, n we've had words. Oh man, you're just I wanted him for fifty years.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 4: And they're a great They're a beautiful animal. But that's how elk die. They die a slow, miserable death. If it was buried up to its neck in snow, it was either so old that it couldn't navigate anymore. It was dying of starvation. I guess it ended up having a broken leg, right, But I completely agree with the division a while. Let nature take its course.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me understand Daniel. So they're apparently, in your worldview, is great value in allowing an animal to dye a slow, painful death rather than putting the animal out of its misery? Can you explain that a little more?
Speaker 4: Yes, how elk die so that a wild thing can't be running around the woods shooting every dying elk?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, how about putting the ones who can be put out of their misery out of their misery? Is that a good thing or a bad thing.
Speaker 4: For one elk? For them to make a trip out there to go out and shoot that one elk? No, I don't. I don't see any purpose in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, the purpose, obviously, the purpose would be to relieve the animal's pain. And I want to revisit your premise in a second. But then let's also talk about my friend here. You have this home owner, this wonderful woman, Millie Free. This is now in it's it's still a residential area in the sense. You have homes on a lot of property, so.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with Oh, okay, wonderful.
Speaker 2: So when you've got a situation like that, and you have now a tax pain citizen who is now being exposed to this really emotionally traumatizing event, are you telling us that the taxpayer funded state officers don't have a responsibility in that situation to come out and relieve the animals suffering, if for no other reason than to serve the taxpayers who are being traumatized by this animal suffering on their property.
Speaker 4: Dan, we totally we look at it totally different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got you there. That's why you're not giving me a direct answer, Yeah, Daniel admitted.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: Because even if you want to say that there's somehow great value in making sure they all die a miserable death, which we'll get to in a second, because because I think that's nonsense, but you've got to acknowledge that when you're talking about the trauma now being inflicted on the human taxpayer because this animal is dying a slow, torturous death in their backyard. At that point, state officers have to respond, right, no, oh, well, what else do they.
Speaker 5: Have to do.
Speaker 4: What else do they I don't know. I've never I've never been a division of wild, I've never been a warden. Well art to have other things to do. And I just want to add real quickly to your point. Wolves don't die like that. I mean, if it would have been one of Gerald's precious wolves, yeah, I agree with you on that. I'm no fan of that introduction. Yeah yeah, but I'm sure they wouldn't have sent helicopters and and uh squads of uh oh yeah, game wardens out there or anything else. The animals die in the wild.
Speaker 2: And Daniel, But let's get to your premise, which I think is fatally flawed. Your premise is that every single elk dies like this one did? Every single elk dies a slow shot tortures? Okay, run over, yep, okay, well, well, hold on a second. When they get shot, it's not a slow torture's death, right when they get shot by a hunter?
Speaker 4: No, No, it is sometimes a very wish would call well.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you did. Can you hold on because I don't want to cut you off and we're at a hard break. But I want to come back to Daniel. I always thought and I'm not a hunter. I grew up in Chicago. I always thought that the whole idea of hunting was that, hey, you know you're trained, you go out there, you respect wildlife, and I do believe this about hunters. And then they shoot the animal. The animal does not linger, does not linger in pain. The meat is used most often, et cetera. But Daniel, I guess, is here to tell us, oh, no, no, when he goes those animals are lingering in pain. Well, we'll explore that more when we come back. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: Five p.
Speaker 2: Fifty one. Glad you're here. Hey, I've really got a hustler. We have jam lines, and I want to start with the color with us at the break Daniel from Arvada, who I disagree with on every point. But Daniel, when we want to break, you said you're a hunter. Every elk dies a slow and painful death, and that when you go hunting.
Speaker 4: No I didn't say that. No, I did not say that, That's.
Speaker 2: What I heard. But anyway, so I've got a text from a hunter who says, Dan, ask this caller if he gut shoots his elk so they can die long deaths like he says they should.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'll tell you what, I'm not going to get into all of that. That's a whole different subject here now building a straw man trying to make an argument against me about gut shooting.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm Daniel. I'm not accusing you of that, and I'm sure you don't, and I'm sure you hunt ethically and that you make sure those animals every.
Speaker 4: Shot, Dan, not every shot is the perfect shot.
Speaker 2: Understood.
Speaker 4: Times you wound the animal, right.
Speaker 2: But then you make sure.
Speaker 4: Follow up and take that animal, yes, and put it out of its misty.
Speaker 2: That's my point, and I'm sure you do that, Daniel. I'm sure you do everything in your power to make sure that animal doesn't suffer. And that's what I'm talking about, the same thing should have been done for that elk in the field and steamboat that to help the woman was asking for.
Speaker 4: I see that elk wasn't shot, that oak was putured up to its neck and.
Speaker 2: Right, but it should have been put out of its misery by the state, which he asked it to do. She asked it to rescue the animal, and if it couldn't rescue the animal, to put it out of its misery and instead they let it suffer, not the heroic neighbors, but the state let it suffer for fourteen hours.
Speaker 4: It looks like, well again I I would I would side with the divisional while like they made the call. Yeah, the elk is going to die. It's going to die a slow, painful death unless you make sure it's starvation. And therefore, why would they go out and put it out of its misery so it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't die a snow well? And this one happens to be in backyard. Danie'll appreciate the call. Again, I have no doubt that you treat animals with respect and you make sure they don't suffer. I just think the state should have also. Let's go to Robert. You're on the Dane capitalist. She'll welcome.
Speaker 6: Hi. Dam been hunting for forty one years, Yes, sir, My grandfather took me on my first hunt when I was eight years old.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: The first thing that old man taught me was never take a shot. Take you sure it's the right shot. So you do everything that you ethically impossibly can to make sure that when you pull that trigger or you release the bowstring, that quit kill shot that animal doesn't suffer. Now that hasn't been said. There's a thousand factors that can go into that. Man, a puffle wind, you know, your your arrow or your round catches to touch foliage. The deer, that elk, an animal whatever spooks as you're releasing and you don't get that perfect shot. In my early twenties, I had to track a here for about three hours because I didn't get that good shot, you know, and uh, and that sucked, and then packing it out was even worse. But uh, you know that that's just the reality of it. Now with the with this elk up in was is in something like that? Look, do I think that the Department of Wildlife kind of crapt the bed on that one? Yeah. I can understand them not wanting to deploy the resources to try and get that animal out of that gully and and risking the safety of the people that would have been involved in it. But the e in my mind, the ethical decent thing to do would be to put it out of its misery. It would not take much for a DW officer to go out there, you know, with whatever rifle they happened to have, whether you know, two seventy or a three hundred win mag who cares, Yeah, and put a put a mercy shot in that poor thing. Yeah, you sit there and waste away and freeze to death.
Speaker 2: Well said. And it sounds to me the story you told Robert about. Then you track the animal for three miles. I assume part of that was because three hours was because you wanted to make sure it didn't suffer and you wanted to end what you started.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. Yeah, And I couldn't tell you to this day why it wasn't the good shot. I had it lined up. I thought it was a great shot, but it wasn't. And yeah, so I was following blood trails and whatnot for three hours before I finally found it. And then you know, put it down.
Speaker 2: God love you for not letting it suffer. And I have to imagine I've never hunted, but I have to imagine there's never been a hunter who had every shot perfect. That's just not life.
Speaker 6: No, it's it's never going to happen that way, because it's just like the guy that tells you he's won every fight he's ever been in. Yeah, there's been a fighter.
Speaker 2: Robert appreciate the call man, thank you, call off, and we'll end the show with Jason another hunter. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hey, Dan, love the show. You going to make this real quick. It's a total change of subject. It's more kind of a humanitarian if you want to say, Uh, there's a wonderful human being in this world that needs all of our prayers. We've been following him on YouTube. His name he goes by Desert Drifter. His name's Andrew Cross. He was and I would I would love to hear if you're a law firm could help him out. From what I understand, he was rear ended at a stop sign and he's got he's an ICU with traumatic brain injury. He's a wonderful human, wonderful human being, Christian got a beautiful family. His name's Andrew Cross.
Speaker 2: Andrew Cross, Well, he'll be in all our prayers, man, Thank you, and I can.
Speaker 5: I'd hope for everybody to check out his Desert Drifter. He's an amazing individual. Prayers, prayers work and will help him. And if your law firm could help him, that.
Speaker 6: Even be a miracle in itself.
Speaker 5: But thank you for letting.
Speaker 2: Me get on Jason. Yeah, prayers, I don't know Jason or this gentleman, but yeah, we all know how just in the blink of an eye something like that, it just changes everything. So prayers for this gentleman, and thank you Jesse Thomas for the great job you've done. And Kelly, prayers for her dad who still remains in ICU. And wow, I hate to do this, I really hate to do this because I don't want to bum anybody out, but I've got this gift when it comes to sports prediction. And don't bet on this because it ruined my weekend if I turned out. This is the one time in forty years I'm wrong, wink. But sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But Kansas City is going to win this game, and I just you know the big winner though, without question, we'll be President Trump. So we'll enjoy that on Monday together. Have a great weekend. Join us Monday on The Dan Kaplis Show.