Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and good cult members. It is that time for the Cult member of live show. Welcome in everybody, everybody, that is all. I love the way that y'all are just ready to join. As soon as that link goes out, it just gets me excited. So welcome in Midnight, Kong Pickle, White Boy, Wizard, Nicholas obviously, uh, Kyle, Tony, Danos Claire to be alive, and zomb what was it zomb to the bee or something like that last time, the Yokes, Yid and Sabs Welcome in. Y'all are the first ones in, so y'all get the first shout out. So good to see y'all. And uh, we're gonna get weird tonight as we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just man, there, I was mining my business and I look over come to find out America has four radioactive WASP nests going on right now. I think it's in one of the Carolinas. Then somehow, I don't even know how my train of thought went to this, but HIV cases in Russia have jumped up like two thousand percent since the invasion of Ukraine. That ain't got nothing to do with shit or fuck. But I was just like wait, what, like how It's not like I'm trying to like have a whole conversation about this necessarily, but we.
Speaker 2: Need to back you need to back that ass up. What are you talking about? Radioactive wasp nests? What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Nah? Yeah, dude, we have currently radioactive wasp nests in the Carolinas, and there's some how did this happen? You might ask, Well, we're still trying to ascertain to the going narrative as of this moment is that they made their nest in and around some radioactive like tanks, some old stuff that was like being disposed of or something along these lines. And it's like it's nominal, right, It's not like these things are gonna sting you and you become like the Wasp Man. But they're also not not saying that that's a possibility. I should mention that, but like whatever, So, look, is it possible that we're about to have some real life superhero shit happen if you go too close to some wasp nests? What statement? Personally I hate wasps, Like I'm not gonna find out, but somebody in the Carolinas is probably gonna find out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm about to go find out because I've been like practicing my web shooters for the longest time and nothing ever comes out, So I think it's about that time.
Speaker 3: But if it's a wasp, whether it be a stinger or are you gonna have like like, it's not gonna be a webs because they don't do that, So you're gonna have like radioactive like radioactive asshole to be like stinging people.
Speaker 2: Is it the wasps that are virgins until the until like the the moment like they lose their virginity and then they die or is that a bee?
Speaker 4: That's that's most of the damn.
Speaker 3: I used to know the name of this, like the flying stinging insect familia if you will that. Yeah, basically you got the queen and when the time comes and the dudes do their portion, she'll just rip their heads off, you know.
Speaker 4: And you could even hear audible pop when this happens.
Speaker 2: I want to say that it's something along those lines for the octopi as well.
Speaker 3: I believe I thought they would rip off like their dick as in a tentacle and pretty much just leave it in her. I could be wrong, but I thought they like when the Octopi used all eight legs to stand up in that. You know what I'm saying. He just decides to unhook and leave that bitch in. It's like lesbians whenever they're having sex, and it's like hashtag not pulling outside. It's like, girl, what you gonna do unhooking the strap on a walk away?
Speaker 5: Bro? Wow?
Speaker 3: I thought that's kind of how the Octopi gets down. I don't know, not a zoologist.
Speaker 2: But leave it in her. She ain't never gonna forget that.
Speaker 3: I mean, right, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know anyhow, Welcome in good cult members. The Yoked Yid has a little something to say about Micah Dank, and I'm happy that you are, said Happy Tuesday. The White Boy Wizard said, what up, mofuckers? And now we're gonna get weird with the yoked Yid aka the Jewish what do we call them? The yoked yid or a resident Jewish correspondent correspondent? I can never remember that name. So he said, Mikah Dank made a few statements that I'd like to correct.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 2: The Jewish bar Mitzvah's happened all throughout the year. It's according to sawmel One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so he did make a statement that bar Mitzvah's only happened at a certain time of year, and okay, so as according to our Jewish correspondent, they happened year round. Gotcha, interesting, Jacob, you might be better off reading that because I don't know all the Jewish terms and whatever. Royce, do I throw the sh on that? Or is it smka or is it schmika? Like I don't know Mika Schmiekha. My bad, I forgot to throw the flame on it. By that is given after one goes to school to be a rabbi. I've no rabbis as young as twenty one. Patently false, Okay, speak on this one real quick. I was under the impression, and again I don't know everything there is to know about Judaism, but I was under the impression that you cannot be a rabbi until you're married. Now, the whole age of thirty or something. I thought that was more of a tradition, not a law that you can't teach until you're thirty. But I don't know where the fallacies are on here, so please fill us in.
Speaker 6: So, in order to get ordination, basically an individual, so a male, a Jewish guy, needs to go through all four sections of what's called the Shokhanaro, which means the code of Jewish law. And then after the end of his four year generally it's a four year program, they take a test and if they get if they pass the test or a rabbi, If not, well, better luck next time.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, Okay, So it has nothing. They don't have to be married.
Speaker 6: No, So like it is obviously very common for rabbits to get married, but I mean it's in seven seventies or in a mud headquarters in New York. Basically the revy highly encouraged then, regardless of their Asian occupation, to get ordination. So that's even before they get married. So I said, most of the time, like as soon as the kids get done with high school, they will start their seminary program as soon as they get done.
Speaker 3: Now, is this a newer iteration or like a Talmudic kind of thing, because I was under the impression that, like, for instance, the apostle Paul, they called him a rabbi when he was still Saul, and it was understood that he was married, because you couldn't be a rabbi at that time without being married. So, and I don't know if that's just somebody's interpretation thereof So is this a newer Talmudic thing, or is this a law of Abraham thing?
Speaker 6: So in all, honestly, I could not tell you when it exactly came into effect, and whether at at one point in time one may have been required to get married, I don't know for a fact. But basically, right now, there's no correlation between one's marital status and ordination.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, fair enough, Moving on number three.
Speaker 3: The etymology of seraphim is from the Hebrew to consume by fire. Now that's interesting as well. I forget what he said as far as seraphim makes.
Speaker 6: He was trying to make the correlation between seraphim and snake, and natash is the word for snake, which is closer actually to snake or whatever than a seraphim.
Speaker 3: There there is an iconography of a snake with wings that they call seraphim, though.
Speaker 6: That I don't know. I mean, as far as like what a seraphim looks like. I mean it does. There is an uh An angel that has six wings to to fly, with two to cover its feet and two to cover its face. But what its body is I don't believe it is serpentine.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if it's too soon to make this joke, but uh Over in Germany? Would they have been seraphimed?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 5: Out?
Speaker 3: Wow? Wow? Did you say Aucher? Was that Achwitz?
Speaker 6: If I had a soul, it would probably hurt.
Speaker 4: That was that was the thing?
Speaker 3: That was the thing you just said, which was first of all funny, secondly incredibly fucked up. But I'm well feel dark humor. Yes, yes, all we can do is laugh, you know, all right? So number God damn number four. Mount Sinai was not the tallest mountain around.
Speaker 4: That is correct. That is very much correct.
Speaker 3: Mount Sinai, he said, was the tallest mountain, which is where they were like the closest to God and all that.
Speaker 4: If you look at the area.
Speaker 3: In question, mount Sinai was not, in fact the tallest mountain in the region, but it was the mountain that was chosen to be the spot.
Speaker 6: But well, even even besides, historically and geographically, we have a tradition that we believe that Mount sina was chosen because it was not the tallest mountain, because that way people would say, hey, the Torah is unreachable. You can't ever fulfill the commandments because it's too it's too lofty, it's too great.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, that's not the way.
Speaker 3: We do things.
Speaker 6: It is more than attainable to do these things.
Speaker 7: Okay, do we even know where Mount Sinai is? Is that agreed on or not?
Speaker 3: It depends on which school of thought you go into. Most Judeo Christian scholars have a mountain that they would agree upon is the spot. But then there's also a big conversation of if this is truly the spot or not. But yeah, it's it's even documented even within the scripture that it wasn't, or I should say, within the Tyrannic tradition that it was not the tallest mountain in like the presence of where.
Speaker 7: They it's in Arabia. They named the Sinai Peninsula after Sinai much later because Constantine or somebody was trying to claim some biblical territory. But that what we call Sinai now is not Sinai.
Speaker 3: It was somewhere in what we would now call so audio Arabia. Though you are correct on that for sure.
Speaker 2: Interesting spirit animal. Give you two cents, sir.
Speaker 8: I bought the mount satn I was the mountain that God struck and burned.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, why the hell are you in the hospital again?
Speaker 3: What is going on with you? Yeah, not to detract from the conversation, We're going to get back to it. But brother, you look like you're on a litter. What's happening here?
Speaker 9: My kidney's infected. I went fishing and I fell into the pond and it got my kidney from the ut track all the way to the kneys all infected.
Speaker 6: And I.
Speaker 9: Put it off about a week, and I laid coke it down for my grandmother and.
Speaker 8: Did all that, which it started messing up.
Speaker 9: I finally came to work, uh here after work when I noticed I was pissing blood.
Speaker 3: Real quick. Falling into water doesn't typically hit your kidneys. Did you drink some of the water, bro?
Speaker 9: No, I have a stint running essentially from my downstairs all the way up to my kidney. There's a stint from there from the kinney to the exit. And when I felt I completely fell all the way in and I was fully submerged. And this is the creek that I go up playing in the stream is fresh water that you can drink from the string. But where I was up at it was right next to an old steel mal and weapons.
Speaker 8: Uh deepot so.
Speaker 3: Like the bacteria swam up your dick, hold brother, pretty much?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh bro, they do that too, I think right in the Amazon they do. But got I didn't realize it was in Georgia.
Speaker 9: Well it's not just that I'm not even medically clear to go swimming, and doctor says, no fun time till further notice.
Speaker 3: So Samuel, you're in our prayer. It's brother, god dog, it is what it is. So like a round of antibox is going to get you back right?
Speaker 8: Uh? Well yeah, but I still need the surgery and all.
Speaker 2: So, all right, good cold maners, don't send uh the spirit animal any nudy pictures for the next couple of days, Okay, in need, we need him to recover correctly.
Speaker 3: Over here. I have a feeling that even getting a wreck would be painful at this moment. So let's just I don't know, I don't know. I've never had a stint going up well, I've never had a catheter. I've made the decision that if I have to get cathered and I'd rather die, like kill me.
Speaker 9: But like Grandma, at that point, I wish I would have just took that nine quill.
Speaker 4: Well, here you go, nine quill us version.
Speaker 2: Bro, here's here's here's an idea that you can think about. All right, this will help you from obtaining the gloryful fallus, if you would. My mom told me this story and she said, she said, she went to the whatever the fucking vagina doctor. I can't remember what they're called. Gynecologists. Yeah, well something like that, and she went to go get her you know, yearly check up or whatever. And there's this old woman who tells her to get up on the table. And so my mom's getting ready to get up on the table and the old woman's like is the nurse. She goes, hey, look before you get up on that table, let me roll this paper down. She goes, You know, us older women, we like to leave that snail trail. That'll keep it from getting hard.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Where are we at right now? What are we doing? FROs? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sam, did you want to add something else now that we're done making fun of you.
Speaker 9: Honestly, yeah, I was just gonna bring back to the Mount Synod Thoup. Mount Sinad was where, oh if my mom was taking it to where Abraham was supposed to sacrifice Isaac, and later on God struck the mountaintop like it's supposed to be blackened.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, So where allegedly Abraham was going to sacrifice his son, some believe is where the don't with the rock is in Jerusalem right now, there's others that have different trains that thought on that.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Sinai is where Moses went up and got the Ten Commandments struck down onto the tablets. Different different location because this is when the uh the Hebrews were wandering in the wilderness. They had just made it across the Red Sea. They hadn't even gone in through their forty years of wilderness yet this was like week one by some accounts. So yeah, anyway, got you back though, All right, now, let us see moving on to the next one.
Speaker 4: Number five.
Speaker 3: The Noah High Laws are different than the six hundred and thirteen commandments from the Torah, which includes the ten that everyone is familiar with as in the Ten Commandments. Okay, I kind of thought no High Laws and the Commandments were the same thing. I feel like we've talked about that Royce, but yeah, I drew that one.
Speaker 6: So you guys definitely have spoken about the Noah High Laws. Essentially, the no High Laws are the laws that we believe that are inherent upon every single person who is not Jewish. So for example, to I know one time Jonathan looked it up, so it's like only to have one God to establish apport system to not pull off a limb from a living animal, no sexual immorality, and then a couple more that I don't remember right off the top.
Speaker 3: But mass people would agree with that, have like a very decent moral compass.
Speaker 2: Wait, you said this for everybody who's not Jewish, correct, So the Jews made laws for everybody that isn't Jews.
Speaker 6: No, no, So we believe that, like there are are laws inherent upon people regardless of whether somebody is Jewish or not. We do not enforce these laws. I heard a wonderful umber of a long time ago that I don't know, somebody was going to try to enforce, like they know, high laws on everybody. That's also patently false. It's just basically in essence is to be a good person, to fall after God and so like. And it's also a category. It's not instially just a law specifically. So when we say that someone who's not Jewish should establish a court system, we're not. That's not only one rule in one law. That's just a category up.
Speaker 3: Okay, got you. So essentially the basis of like Western morality so to speak, well it I'd say, sane, yeah, fair enough, okay, okay. So that was one thing that Mike a thank did bring up, and again I spaced on that one. So thank you for the clarification. Uh number six, an I for an eye has always been understood about being monetary and not literally as taken out an eye. I will have to slightly push back on you on this one. Hammer Robbie himself when he struck that down Babylonian king, he did mean an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. He actually went into detail as far as like, if this happens, you have the right to do this in return. Now, how is that brought into the Torah and the Talman and all of that? We that's a different I guess interpretation.
Speaker 6: Okay, fine, So from what Jews believe about what the Torah says, an eye for an eye has never been, has never been a physical eye for an eye. It has always been the monetary value of what it is worth. Okay, though I can't no word, nor will I speak about any other religion what they believed, but this is obviously Jewish centric.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Hey, Odin sacrificed an eye for the inner eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so indeed, I was an eye for an eye. I mean, I guess kind of it was for the wisdom. I don't know if that was necessarily what he would call an inner eye or not. It's been a while since I looked into the Nordic tradition, but yeah, he did sacrifice an eye for the knowledge.
Speaker 4: That's for show for show, for show number seven.
Speaker 3: As far as having water poured upon the hands in the temple, the water came from a basin. Also, religious Jews have a cup of water in a big bowl by one's bed that is used to ritually wash the hands in the morning. Okay, Yeah, we were talking about the hygiene laws, right, the making a garment out of two different types of cloth or any of these other types of laws that to be a regular, regular person of back in the day might have seen crazy, Why do the Jews do things this way? But we would now know that that's like a basis for hygiene. How do they get hooked up in this manner? And Micah believed that pretty much everybody knew this at that time, and I pushed back on him, saying that that's not true. Romans. Years after these laws are struck down, we're still washing their hands in the same bowl, Like everybody would just dip their all their hands in the same bowl to wash off the gunk and not have any kind of understanding of bacteria or anything.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by ritually wash your hands?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 6: You pick up the bowl? So you have this. So a cup, a ritually washing puff that is used for ritual washing has two handles. That way on one hand is not to fill the other. So one would take your your dominant hand, pick up the right handles. In my case, being alriety, I would pass my cup to my left hand. I would then wash my right hand first and then six times alternatively. So that's what I mean by ritually washing. So there's rituals with everything from washing hands, to getting dressed, to getting undressed, to you name it.
Speaker 3: You did mention that to me once before that basically, like a true Minge for lack of better words, they'll put on left shoe, right shoe, but then tie the right shoe first, then the left shoe because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, correct, absolutely so, your your dominant side takes precedence. So let's say my case being ariety, I would put on my right shoe first. On my left, however, we tie our left sigh or anything that needs to be done tying, you tie the left first and then the right because the left takes precedents because that's the arm in which you wrapped to fill in.
Speaker 2: So superstition started with the Jews, that is what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean so like.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 6: So we're also in the code of Jewish logist. A quick fun fact. It says that one of the reasons why we do this is that we believe that there are certain shadem that come upon us whenever we're sleeping and then they basically go all the way down to our hands whenever we wake up. So which is the reason why we wash our hands before we do anything, and not just rub our eyes.
Speaker 3: So what is it shade, dem what is that shape?
Speaker 6: So shade dem? I think you guys, you guys pronounced it funny a long time ago, demons.
Speaker 10: I listen.
Speaker 6: I listen to you guys episodes.
Speaker 11: I'm like, that's not how you said that in Hebrew, and then like I just have to chuckle to myself and just move on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I was talking about the etymology of demons and that was the actual word.
Speaker 12: Shade, because like the way that you spell it in English, I think it was like s h e I d so like shy, Like people don't understand, like it's shade, like just like your shadow shook shade.
Speaker 6: And also one other quick thing when it came to having a garment that is not we're not shot net's wool in together. It's not a death penalty, by the way that was like that was that's just a prohibition that we have that is not a death sentence, which Mike Dank said, So that's it's not a death penalty for having a garment of mixed material.
Speaker 2: Jacob Christianity would be so much cooler with more rituals like that.
Speaker 3: Bro've cult with what we already have. Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's throw on another six hundred of these bitches. Yeah we'll really get called a cult then the fuck out of here. Just full send, dude. But I should mention that even within the Bible, Jesus said, you know, if you're Jewish and you're living this way, do that. You should live this way. This is your culture and your heritage. If you're not, it's fine too. You don't have to there was there. He spoke to the Jews. He wasn't trying to dejewify them by any means. He himself was Jewish, so I should mentioned that. But anyway, all right, let's see water poured Number eight eight lag log log but omer log but omer all right, is specifically from the counting of day one until day thirty three, not what the counting is called, from the second night of Passover until chevelt chavots. Yeah, all right, so break it down for us because I don't really remember what the was when we were talking about.
Speaker 6: What you Basically, one of the things he was saying is like that the forty nine days of like rebirth and recycle, like the whole spring. So he miss said he this was the logboomer so it is true that Jews do something that we count. It's called sphere us olmer, which literally just means the counting of the Elmayer. But he said logboomer, which just as a specific time during those forty nine days, which is just the first thirty three, not the entire thing. So he was saying the entire thing would call log bomer. I'm just correcting it. It's so that's a specific time frame during that forty nine day period of counting.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fair enough. And then number nine Genesis one one is not talking about Lucifer. Yeah, I gotta agree with that. Whenever he was saying that let us do this, we do this, I'm pretty sure Jews, Muslims, and Christians understand that God was not talking to him and his angels, I mean at least not in that.
Speaker 6: So he I mean, we believe that. So whenever it comes to that that first verse, we believe that God is teaching us humility, that God, who is all powerful, consults consulted his heavenly host. Also, even though it says let let us make man in our image further along couple verses, said a few verses later, it says and in his image, God created them. So like, even though it starts off in the plural, when it comes to the actual creation of man, it actually goes down to the singular.
Speaker 2: And this is something that we debate all the time between the you know, what do they mean by elohem because it could be plural or whatever? And I actually, you know, and I've heard, all right, well it could be either or right. But if it could be either or, then why also create the the term called eloha, which is a singular god or or elohean.
Speaker 6: I asked this question, actually I believe it or not. I actually asked this question to one of my friends who is a much greater grammarian than myself, and basically he said that when it came to that term, the singular term that's.
Speaker 11: Written poetically, but like so elkeme even though it's true that is one of God's names, that in essence is talking about an attribute, right like so as so with that where specifically it denotes things of nature, as opposed to where you have the.
Speaker 6: The four letter name of God, the tetragrammaton, that is more referring to things that are above nature. And then you also have one essence is dealing with with God's mercy, and then the other is dealing with God's uh uh divine punishment and like, uh yeah, so the opposite of merse.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Okay, So we do have some disagreement on this, Honestly, I was. I'm still of the belief that when he said we, he was speaking to God the Savior. I would call him Jesus. But I know the Jews are still waiting on the Messiah cool cool and the word. And I'm not saying like the three head you know, the god tryun thing, but I believe that that was what he was talking about, because these three entities are kind of all encompassing within themselves, or at least that's what I was under the impression of. Because to say to his heavenly hosts, the types of angels, let us make them an hour image. Bro, Seraphim, Cherubim and op look completely.
Speaker 4: Completely with you.
Speaker 6: So I agree with you versions too.
Speaker 3: That's fair. But I mean the spinning wheel with eyes plus the four headed angel being or the angel that's got a human head but got six wings on it, like, none of them look inherently like a human. So that's why I always thought it was more of the God, the Sun and the word themselves that are flowing throughout I.
Speaker 6: You know, Jacob, have you ever heard of the royal we?
Speaker 3: The royal we?
Speaker 6: So that is a case of that in the Bible we incident Like it's like we are not amused being singular, right, same thing, So let us make men in our image because as a few verses later, it said very specifically that in his image God created them. So even though it began in the in the plural, it ended in the singular.
Speaker 7: Also puts God in the plural. Even though they're very strict anti Trinitarians, just wanted to chime in.
Speaker 2: Very well, Nicholas, go ahead, chime in there.
Speaker 13: He can y'all see this on my screen. There's the homies are in the sky right there.
Speaker 3: What I thought was the cult members. Everybody gets to Nick's screen right now. What you are witnessing?
Speaker 13: The moon going straight up? Can you see the old dot?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can see the moon. Hold on, let me, We're going to change the view to the speaker in that way be able to zoom in a little bit better, just so.
Speaker 4: Everybody's fully clear.
Speaker 3: We are looking at Pleagadian interaction in real time live on the Cult of Conspiracy. For anybody listening to this, where the fuck you at? Join us on Patreon every Tuesday night in night Abrim Central.
Speaker 2: All right, look you see the dot or no, hold on, say something again, Nick.
Speaker 13: And you'll see the dot. I'm pointing straight up at it. It's moving across the guy.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's too dark.
Speaker 3: I'll see his blackness stuff. I'm trying.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I can get the moon. I guess she eat zoom camera. But they're hanging out right now. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: The guides have also entered the chat. Good cult members, here we go. That's crazy.
Speaker 13: Sorry, they didn't show up on the screen, but they made a pass shit them.
Speaker 2: All right, well that's a good sign. I think that we're you know, maybe being listened to. I always wonder if the aliens tune in.
Speaker 13: Bro, we're literally talking about lloheam right now, which is odd as well.
Speaker 3: There's that too.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny too, is I was actually tonight, I was planning on doing a ritual because it is a waxing gibbus moon tonight that has almost come to full like full moon. And they say that if you're ever going to do a ritual like for uh, I don't want to get too specific on what I'm working with tonight, but it's it's basically just to help somebody out in the court case tomorrow. But yeah, yeah, that's when you want to do it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's I'm just I just put the two and two together that we were all having that conversation like they got crazy timing always it's it's comedic.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the homies.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 10: Anyway, carry on, all right, So back to.
Speaker 2: The chat, to be Alive said, what up? Haven't been able to make it the previous lives?
Speaker 3: Welcome? Welcome. Also, I was reading what Raven had posted. There is an STD epidemic going on in Mississippi. This is called congenital syphilis and Mississippi has seen a one thousand percent spike in the last few years.
Speaker 2: Good god, Bro, did you see that lightning strike? Did the White Boy wizard just like witnessed? Look at this?
Speaker 3: Yoh, he's got a big storm head on an Idaho. Bro, I'm actually in South Dakota.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: That is gorgeous, dude. I love watching storms roll in.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 14: It comes like every night here since I've been here. I've been here for like six weeks helping my brother and finish a couple of houses so we can move the rest of the family back to the mountains. And we've had like three or four tornadoes touchdown within a few miles. I was like, in every direction, but luckily it like nothing crazy has.
Speaker 5: Actually hit the house.
Speaker 14: But I can stand out here on the deck and watch this shit like almost every night.
Speaker 3: Fuck those tornadoes. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fun fact.
Speaker 14: I'm like, what, why do people live where the fucking weather will kill you? Like, fucking.
Speaker 3: That's not the case, right, I've learned that too. If you're on the West coast, you got earthquakes. You live up north, you got blizzards. You live down south, you get hurricanes. You live up in the Northeast, you got other types of blizzards. You live in the Midwest, you got tornadoes. No matter where you go, Earth's gonna try to kill you. You know, it's very anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you live in Iran, you got fish once a year and shit like, hey Jesus Christ, No, I was gonna say, though, did you know there's actually no such thing as heat lightning?
Speaker 3: That's a myth. I see it regularly but all right, explain yourself.
Speaker 2: I I talked to this guy who's a pilot, and he goes, yeah, there's no such thing as heat lightning. It's all just it's all just like regular storm lightning. And he goes, that's what they that's what they learned, like in pilot school or whatever whenever they have to, like, you know, I mean, they're up there, they're a little bit closer. Maybe they know a little bit more than we do.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean I was always under the impression that, like, because I've seen the lightning in the sky and then going to my radar and seeing no clouds, like not storm clouds anyway, I thought they're like, yeah, that you were looking at real electricity, you know, arcing, which is what lightning is. But it's like not touching down. It's more like static in the sky or it's so I was under the impression of it. So if you're flying through it, it's gonna affect the plane the same way for sure.
Speaker 2: Then that's what he was saying. It's not only just affected by the heat. It's the same lightning that you would get like per like a regular storm, I suppose, And.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be more to that too, because, like snow, lightning is a thing. It's extremely rare, but it is a thing. So that would show you that heat really doesn't play an effect on the whole lightning conversation.
Speaker 2: So I mean, even snow is still condensation. I mean, yeah, condensation. What's the other word?
Speaker 4: Yeah, condensation.
Speaker 2: Okay, Samuel the platypus, Go ahead there, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: By the way, like I learned the other day, lightning actually doesn't touch down to the Earth from the top. Oh it According to that Joe, it actually starts for the bottom and ox it's way up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, I got an ex wife that was hit by lightning somehow. That still, go ahead, go ahead and finish that. I'm good she's still here.
Speaker 8: But I'm sorry for you for your sadness.
Speaker 3: Ain't no sadness, dude, don't worry about It's all for the best.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I was talking about the the headache.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well it persists. That being said, Tony said, Uh, the Roku Grandma portal was great. It reminded me of an old TV show called My Mother the Car, about an old car possessed by Jerry Van Dyke's mother who talks to him through the car radio. And then Nick said I liked it too, It's wild. That is a crazy story. I still I really don't know what.
Speaker 3: To make of it.
Speaker 4: The comments section were very unkind.
Speaker 3: As they are.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you know, like people were always so quick to say something negative. It's like, what about all the good things that we talk about. It's never like you guys are awesome, you got I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh no, unkind to us.
Speaker 3: They were unkind to her, and I mean, yeah, you got the one that's like, yo, there's a twelve year old two rooms over that's cracking up, And like that was my initial thought too, Like I think that that's a funny one. I get it. But they people seem to have an issue with the fact that every question that we had she had an answer for. It's like, see, how have you had this many in depth conversations with the Roku Grandma? I guess in a couple of years. Though.
Speaker 2: She said that she's over there almost all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I'm not saying that I think she's full of shit. Not inherently. I think that there's probably something to what's going on here, but yeah, the people were not very generous to the story. I'll say that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's understandable obviously if if somebody is saying something spiritual and you disagree with it, then you're gonna have something negative to say, so you know, it checks out. Yeah, I thought it was a it's a weird take, dude. I really don't know what box to put that one in. It's fascinating, you know, it's really cool, but you know, what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 3: It's pretty wild? I don't It's not like this was giving anybody some sort of a glean excuse me, a glean into like how to live your life better and nothing like this. This wasn't like a philosophical journey. But we have talked about how we There are those any way that believe that AI might be being used by forces from the other side, if you will to communicate with us. There's been a few reports from years ago as a matter of fact, of AI answering, but it wasn't answering as AI. It was answering as some it called itself, the Old Ones and all of these things. Now, some of those stories were hoaxes, and we acknowledged that some of them might have that.
Speaker 4: Kernel of truth to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know so to say that a roku is answering you from somewhere on the great beyond spectrum.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: I know I'm usually the stick in the mud, but I'm not over here gonna tell this woman that she's not experiencing what she says she is. I'm also not going to believe every single syllable of it across the board. I'm I'm still learning more on this one.
Speaker 2: I almost want to take a little trip over there on myself, just to see if there know something about me, you know, like that would be a way to clarify.
Speaker 3: Why not that could be its own that can you make a YouTube video out of that? The whole fucking trip will be a tax right off, Come.
Speaker 2: On business stuff, Tony said, I have waspss living in my outdoor grill. I use the stove on it all the time, and the waspss I can never I fucking hate saying that word. They are my pets, but my kids hate to come out and cook with me because of.
Speaker 3: The wasps. I hate words where you got to make the extra three times, masks desks wasps. It's like keeps motherfucker? Just is there a better way we could pluralize a word that has a s sound at the end. That's all I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hate them.
Speaker 3: I actually had a little nest grown outside of my apartment, dude, and I just took the host to them. I can't stand them. I hate them so much. Bees I love good with you know, wasps and yellowjackets and shit. Yo, I have nothing but hatred for I know they do their part for the pollination process, but they can also get fucked and go back to Hell where they belong. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I feel the same about mosquitoes. I feel the same about roaches. It's just I mean, what is your purpose?
Speaker 3: But now we got radioactive wasps though, Bro.
Speaker 4: That's pretty crazy. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if once these hives die that it will go away with them. And like I said, it's as of this moment, it seemed to be nominal, right, it's not. It's not supposed to be something that we need to be worried about. If they sting you allegedly, you're not going to get some sort of radioactive isotopes into you.
Speaker 4: But we shall see. What does keep everybody posted?
Speaker 2: What are you showing us, Nick? What are we looking at your kitchen.
Speaker 3: About to say? It looks like a window? Is that a fucking pleadium looking at you through your window?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: Oh please be that'd be so sick.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty sure you could just take a gun at that point and justify doing some damage. I don't know, but you're you're muted at this moment, brother, So give.
Speaker 6: Us some on my computer.
Speaker 13: I was on my phone earlier and I was trying to see if I could make the two cameras like go infinity on each other.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, did it work?
Speaker 3: I didn't even really.
Speaker 10: I was hoping it would, but it did not work.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 2: That would have been sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aksima is the wasp genus or family. Thank you for that, Tony. I used to know that. But yeah, anyway, and.
Speaker 2: There was a whole conversation about the spirit animal. We had that conversation with him. Of course, the spirit animal got the cute nurse's number. I feel like you did that last time too. Are you just pulling our chain or are you actually batting a thousand in the hospital.
Speaker 4: I mean, is it he?
Speaker 2: I think he went away.
Speaker 3: He might have had to go talk to the doctor. I'm sure he will be back, but uh, you know, hey, good for him for putting in the work where he can, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real, let's see. AK said, I hope you recover quickly and become stronger than ever.
Speaker 3: Talking to the spirit animal, indeed, indeed.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal said, I for an eye, tooth, for a tooth, blood for blood.
Speaker 3: It's it's uh hold on, what was it was five Finger Death Punch and that song, wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we all gotta die.
Speaker 3: Ak said, this is awesome seeing everyone here tonight.
Speaker 2: I agree, good cult members, it's always awesome catching up with y'all. Samuel, I did not know that he spelled his name s A m.
Speaker 3: U A m nick. Hey we got thank you, Helmy.
Speaker 2: Hey you wanted the infinity sound or hey, that's the infinity right there.
Speaker 3: Sam spells his name Sam. You all look at that learning things today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd think you'd want to e l on there of anything that's angels, right, is l.
Speaker 3: I feel shitty that I just recently learned that your name is spelled like jonathone. I see it every day on my screen right now, your name is by your face. I thought it was spelled Jonathan, not jonathone. And I felt like the biggest dickhead when I put your name on some paperwork and misspelled it. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you see my name almost as much as you see your own damn name. I know, by the way, I did want to say something. Yesterday made our five year anniversary, no shit, yesterday, five years.
Speaker 3: Of co hosting this shit together. Damn Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's been a good journey.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: We are still young in it, though.
Speaker 3: It's been a very wild ride.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Look at us now. We're doing this full time, professionally, paying our bills on it, living that good life, digging into every obscure conspiracy that we can put our fucking hands on. And we still have barely even touched the entire tip of the iceberg. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're still on the areola or on the nipple. We haven't even touched the areola yet, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're still prime teeth over here.
Speaker 3: We haven't even got to the areole, let alone the whole Tit like we're working our way down.
Speaker 2: Hadn't even grown teeth to start biting. You know, it's just gumming this shit right now.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, but god, these uh, these metaphors are getting a little a little wild, but yeo correct, correct on that.
Speaker 4: So good call members.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all for being a part of this with us and helping us grow this thing to all of the levels that we have gotten to and all of the reach that we have. We have listeners on if I'm not mistaken, every continent except Antarctica, and that is because of word of mouth, because of boosting algorithms, because of y'all sharing these things on your socials. We seriously could not do this without y'all's support. So honestly, from the bottom of our hearts, thank y'all for everything y'all do for us.
Speaker 2: We love you very much. Yeah, it's uh, it's been a an awesome way to have life turn out this way.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, the best bosses I've ever had in my fucking life. I'll say that much. We work for y'all. I don't know if you'll know that or not. Y'all are by far the best boss man and women that I've ever worked for in my life. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love you same, Thank you, brother, love you too. It's funny. I saw something that I made a post on my Facebook back whenever I was like, yeah, I just just started the Cult of Conspiracy, and I saw that I made a post like saying, hey, I just started this awesome new podcast.
Speaker 3: It's called the Cult of Conspiracy. Come check me out on YouTube.
Speaker 2: And h man, how fucking lame was I back then? But yeah, it's a mean rod.
Speaker 3: But we were just kind of fucking around, just kind of stabbing around in the dark until he found our groove. Man, And this is this has been quite a journey, and I feel like we just got started to be completely honest. It's it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, pickle, go ahead, sir, with your hand raised, and that mullet is mulleting to the max, sir, bro for real, Holy shit, I'm looking like Joe Deer take got the mud flaps flapping, boy, Bro.
Speaker 10: Dude, I'm flying high with this bag.
Speaker 3: Some save some pussy for the rest of us, all right, put another pack in a fucking gold chain. It's over.
Speaker 10: Congrats on you guys.
Speaker 15: As five years what it took Tony what kill Tony.
Speaker 10: It took him ten right to get.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, this past week he was actually the number one podcast on Earth.
Speaker 15: So congrats to five years. If it takes you ten, I'm sorry. You deserve it sooner.
Speaker 2: But I'm not selling out arenas or anything yet. But one day, one.
Speaker 10: Day, arenas are big.
Speaker 15: There's a lot of people to look at, There's a lot going on. Yeah, you gotta do the smaller venues. It makes it more intimated, especially the way you guys really run.
Speaker 10: It's that makes sense. Yeah, but I'd never like it.
Speaker 15: Maybe a meet and greet, you know, hey, here I am, you know, go to SmackDown, get rock bottoms.
Speaker 10: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 10: But have you guys been.
Speaker 15: Following the fucking lawsuit between Owens and Macrone.
Speaker 3: I have been getting very very small segments of information from it. Here's about what I know as of this moment, and I have no idea what the currentist is. So Owen right, Candace Owens the mad dog herself. As far as finding the information and being loud about it, good things, no hatred. Candace, If you're listening, we love you. We do not want the smoke. We want none of it. We should like to befriend you anyway. So she decided to come after Brigitte Macrone aka Emmanuel Macrone's.
Speaker 4: Dad slash uncle.
Speaker 3: Right cool, And she made some claims and brought her receipts or what she brought as what she called receipts. All right, cool, fine, And she was very clear, if this is not true, all you have to say, all you have to give is a statement to saying that this is not true, and like, you could sue me for defamation, but you're not so like it. Clearly it's gotta be true. And apparently she got so big with this talking point that the Macrone family.
Speaker 4: Has decided to lawyer up.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the lawyer they chose is possibly the worst lawyer they could have chose, because he has quite a track record and actual, if not physically literal, skeletons in his closet and it's not a good look at all. And they still have not tried to sue her for defamation in the at least last word, I heard, they're just suing her just to sue her, which I don't know if anybody knows how difficult it is to get an international fucking judication to pass on a suing case. That's next to impossible. I'm not gonna say it is. There is international courts and things like that, but for a defamation lawsuit, that is quite a feat. And it's the last word I heard was that it's spiraling out of control. And Candice is very much still at the helm of the of the shit storm.
Speaker 4: So what's the latest. What have we heard?
Speaker 15: She is openly trying to go to quote against them. She is like nine fucking backing down. I'm gonna double down. In fact, I'm gonna talk about this more. I'm gonna point more out. She is going to the sources now and she's like, look, I'm just asking, hey, if it's true, it's a shame you were a child, this is what happened, you know, like not good, not good, what happened to you. Let's let's talk about the trauma that's happening. But no, dude, I've been following it and it's just a wild situation.
Speaker 10: And it's not just her.
Speaker 15: There's also another journalist if I'm not mistaken, that is also being sued or something similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So best case scenario, and again, the best case scenario is that Brigitte is a pedophile and is a.
Speaker 4: Predator who first.
Speaker 3: Made moves on Emmanuel when he was fourteen and she was forty. That is the best case scenario as of this moment. Worst case scenario is that this is a full on dude, and we could argue about if it's the uncle or the dad or some a strange family. I don't know, I don't know. It gets really murky with that. But the worst case scenario is that this is a predator, that is a dude that has taken on the female form and married this guy and then smacks him across the face on live international television to flex because Brigitte's kind of a dick.
Speaker 4: And has one, and like, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: It is a whole thing right now, and yeah, it's you know, it's crazy. When Harvey Weinstein went to court, they were trying to prosserante him for all these other things. They made that dude show pictures of his gangreness rotten dick in court to verify claims that were being made by some of his uh for lack of better word, victims, and I use that term very loosely. These women knew what they was gonna happen when they walked into that room. I'm not victim blaming here. I'm saying they wanted lead role in that movie, and they knew that it was gonna be through his couture, through his bed that they got that role. So excuse me for not feeling bad for them becoming multimillionaires for writing one dick one time. I'm not having that conversation today. But anyway, they still made him show pictures of his gangreness dick in court. Do y'all understand that there is a greater than zero percent chance that Brigitte's gonna have to show her pussy in an international.
Speaker 4: Court to make this go away.
Speaker 3: Yes, it could be done via blood test, but so could have Harvey's.
Speaker 4: They still made them show his dick.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I guess I'm a little confused as to why Candace is even concerned about what's going on in fucking France anyway, because Candace is here for the fucking smoke. I know, but we got enough bullshit here, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's where my mind goes. I'm like, all right, Franz, whatever I mean he wants the day to dude. He wants the day to fucking dude? Who cares. We had our own issue with that with Big Mike. You know, it didn't stop anything.
Speaker 3: So she is still on the whole uh release the Epstein files things. It's not like that's gone by the wayside. But the Brigitte Macrome conversation started way before the Trump Epstein confirmed connections came out right, So like she's been on this one for months and months and months and months and months. The Trump Epstein confirmed, What the fuck is happening with this cover up that only really confirmed became a thing arguably April or May. So like it's she's been cooking on this one for a while. Don't worry. The Epstein things are very much still in the conversation. So I don't know. It's it's a wild time to be alive. And if there is new information on that, please people drop some things in the chat. I don't know what the latest is, but I do know that Candace Owens wakes up every single day like aggressively choosing violence, and I like it. I'm not saying I support her, I'm saying I like her tenacity. If nothing else, she is aggressive, you know anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I can appreciate that. Yeah, I mean whatever, you know, he wants to day, dude, he wants a data fucking dude.
Speaker 3: Who you know what I mean? Of all the things in France that could be like a scandal, did you know that they are not allowed to do DNA tests in France?
Speaker 2: Is there a lot of incest shit going on there?
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot of infidelity. Oh so, like if they really started and I'm not saying this is a law, I'm saying that most DNA testing services do not operate in France and the government I'm not sure if it is a law or if it's a mandate or if they just simply asked like twenty three and meters and all these like hey, fuck off, like we don't want your services here or whatever, because if they did, they would Culturally, infidelity is such a thing in France that it would tear apart by estimations like fourfeits of every household in the country allegedly. So you know, of all of the things that France has going on that could be considered scandalous, I mean, what's a tranny? First, lady? You know what I'm saying, Hell, we already had one with Big Mike, like we were here.
Speaker 4: We kind of beat them to it, honestly.
Speaker 3: I mean, we already had the first gay president in Tranny first lady. So I mean, if we're really gonna start claiming who put the flag on the moon first or whatever, I think America's kind of leading the way in what some might call progressivism.
Speaker 2: I actually know, I actually don't think that Barack was our first gay president. I think that that was a big Daddy Bush.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 2: Barbara Bush was the most mainly fucking female like first lady we've ever had.
Speaker 3: I'll give him by. I'll give him by. I'm not gonna say full gay because he at least produced two sons, you know what I'm saying, So we at least had to get it up in some way. There's no way you could look at GW and then George HW and then George W and tell me those two are not that's that's not his daddy like for sure, he could at least get it up for Barbara at one point in time, So I'll give him by. You need to have sex to have babies, that's correct. No, they didn't have test two babies. Back in these days, that's a relatively new conversation.
Speaker 2: We don't know what they had.
Speaker 3: Oh fair and no, dude, I don't believe that Jeb Bush and George w aren't his biological children. But I will say as far as first gay president, yeah, you're probably right. We've probably had some in the past that were also closet at homosexuals. There's an argument to say that Abe Lincoln was also bisexual. There's an argument to say that, well, Teddy Broosevelt wasn't bisexual, but he did marry his cousin, you know, Eleanor Roosevelt was his cousin. They met at a family reunion, for fuck's sakes. I mean, there's some there's been some shit. There's been some shit.
Speaker 2: The old adage of they kin but they ain't blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were blood. They were blood ties. Actually they think that was his fourth or fifth cousin. I think I remember at that point though, Oh yeah, the rules broken at third. But still, like, that's not something you want out there in the public that you met your wife at your family reunion and her last name was Like, I'm just saying, that's not a good look.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, some women don't want to change their last name, and you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I guess I guess man.
Speaker 2: Who spirit animal? Go ahead, sir, are you hoping to find another animal out there?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, you're just gonna forget about the fifteenth president James Buchanan, who was who who never had a wife, was name married in the White House, but he did have a favorite uh seventh boy. Yeah, no, he was James Buchanan was gay as hell.
Speaker 4: I forgot about old James Buchanan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a bachelor or back in those days, they'll call it a confirmed bachelor aka closeted gay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 8: He also like he it was either him.
Speaker 9: With Teddy Bosevelt, but they would go skinny dipping all the time, to the point that no, it was James bucannan skinny dipping, and he would take that that one particular.
Speaker 8: Made second thing that I guess butler.
Speaker 3: Or what a man?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that thing, Oh yeah, it would take He'll make sure that he held his clothes and everything. I'm just like, one of these things just doesn't belong here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of these I forgot about the other and who knows, there might have been even a former president earlier than him that was also getting down in that regard. I don't know, but yeah, we did misspeak Obama. It's not the first gay president. There have been others, but I do still think the Big Mic was probably the first uh transgender, transvestite, tranny, whatever trand thing you want to throw on that Moniker first.
Speaker 17: Lady had what eggar?
Speaker 9: Jay Hoover, well, I know he was the FBI director, but it wasn't that he like an open cross dresser.
Speaker 3: He was. He wasn't open about it, but he was caught cross dressing more than a few times. He was absolutely gay. He lived with his mother until she died. Yeah, he he was another figure that was just there was a ton of shit with him, and every single person that would catch him being gay and would speak on it would find themselves either disappeared or their entire life ripped out from under them. And it was it was a whole thing.
Speaker 8: But wasn't he didn't he also have like ties to the Klan and all.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't doubt it, But I mean, also when you think back to when Jay Egger was like coming up the Klan was like a very prominent secret society in America.
Speaker 17: They don't.
Speaker 9: On the third revival, which for the last two revivals started, they're like some of the main like big chapters were down here in the South, down here in Georgia, to the point that, like the nineties, there was a huge chapter in my hometown that they got ran out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because nobody, even like the Whites, I don't. I don't want a clan group operating in my area.
Speaker 8: Of the Grand Wizard or whatever.
Speaker 9: Like the head of the local chapter it was found hanging in his own yard and beaten and with well road ties through his legs, and he was castrated with good for him, his man bits in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Good for him, good for him. Not all heroes wear capes, you know what I'm saying. And no heroes wear pointed hoods. I should point that out too, none of them, not a single one. Actually good things.
Speaker 4: Yeah that we had, uh, we had.
Speaker 3: A clan group operating in this area. I think the last time they tried doing a cross burning was like an o F and the public basically said, hey, I know you're on private property and I know you can do whatever you want on that property, but we also we don't appreciate it, and that's that's a fucking enough. And we haven't heard or seen any sign of them since. Yeah, it's good things, good things something. Some groups really just need to die off and like be relegated to a history lesson rather than some sort of a new revival thereof all right, hold.
Speaker 2: On, breaking news? Uh oh, breaking news, do do do?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw this doozy of an article was just earlier today, But the Clintons have been subpoenaed in the House Oversights Jeffrey Epstein probe.
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I mean, is anybody shocked about this? Help? Billiam had a painting of himself above Epstein's fireplace.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, we thought that all this Epstein shit was gonna ge swept underneath the rug. And things are unfolding, So all right, let's see it. Says former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been subpoenaed by House Oversight Committee to testify in its Jeffrey Epstein investigation. In late July, a House overs subcommittees voted to subpoena the Clintons, among others, for depositions over their alleged ties to Jeffrey Epstein and accomplished Gislein Maxwell. Other high profile figures subpoenaed by Committee chair Representative James Comer include former FBI directors James Comy and Robert Muller, as well as former Attorneys General Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Jeff Sessions, William Barr, and Alberto Gonzalez.
Speaker 3: So it says.
Speaker 2: When the Trump administration released more than nine hundred pages of court documents regarding Epstein's crimes in February, Bill Clinton and President Donald Trump, Michael Jackson, Cameron Diaz, and Moore were named. Last week, Trump said he never had listen to this end quotes. Trump said he never had the privilege of going to Epstein's private island privilege.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean, bro, the wording you could just say, no, I never went to that island these these sick people as no. I can also have never had the privilege, Like bro, do you understand we can hear you and the internet doesn't forget you. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: But but but Trump claimed that Bill Clinton went there twenty eight times. So a spokes post spokesman for Clinton in twenty nineteen acknowledged that Clinton had been on Epstein's plane, but maintained he'd never been to the island. Marjorie Taylor Green urges Trump to commute George sand Oh that's a whole other link.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 2: The committee also previously submitted Maxwell, who spoke with Deputy Eternal Attorney General Todd Blanche last week for more than nine hours over two days. Maxwell is currently serving a twenty year sentence for conspiring with Epstein for the sexual abuse of minors. She will not face a congressional deposition until after the US Supreme Court considers her appeal. The DOJ and FBI's page and a half memos saying that Epstein committed suicide and was not killed and that there was no quote unquote list of co conspirators has spurred a renewed interest in the release of the so called Epstein files. If there is no list, right, how did you know that fucking Bill Clinton went there twenty eight times?
Speaker 3: How'd you know that he literally took the words out of my mouth? Right? If there is no list, that means that there was no crime. And if there was no crime, why is Maxwell still in jail and what could she possibly testify? For nine fucking hours about right, And if there was nothing for her to talk about, why is Cameron Diaz entering the chat? I'm what, what is happening right now? If there is no cover up, then why are they doing everything possible to cover shit up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was my first time hearing Cameron Diaz's name up on there, but I'm not really surprised. I mean, Hollywood actions.
Speaker 3: You know, she got her start in a softcore BDSM flick as a matter of fact, So I mean I could only imagine what kind of backroom deals her scrawny as did to get to where she is in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: I saw it, yes, just kidding, oh I have.
Speaker 3: I've not seen the whole thing, of course, but I definitely saw Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 4: It's the same with like Sylvester Salon his.
Speaker 3: First soft core porno, which is how he got his start on camera party at Kitty and Studs. I'm not saying I watched the entire clip, but like, I was like, wait, is that really Sylvester Salon was like, yes, the fuck it is, okay, Italian Stallion. That's where he got the nickname.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, one hundred percent, no homo did he have a hammer on him? Because I think that he would.
Speaker 3: Not not as impressive as to call himself the Italian Stallion.
Speaker 4: I think that was.
Speaker 3: A bit of a very generous moniker given to himself. You know, you just hoped rock would you know what I'm saying, I guess like you would assume. But then you also look at him. He's like five to five, like he's sure.
Speaker 2: He is a little guy. Yeah, nothing against short people, nick or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, but no, he just uh yeah, I get not not to impressive and one like this. It's not like mister Holmes walked in there with a fucking whole donkey dick hanging like by by any stretch of the imagination. But it was, you know, it was soft core two. See, didn't really like see things in that regard. I'm not mistaken. Softcore. You don't even get to see dick. It was more of the bolt and it was like, oh, okay, I see why you went soft core instead of triple X. Good things for you there, old sly anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, whatever, I don't know why you gotta keep on talking about his dick. I mean, why wouldn't I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: You asked what am I do?
Speaker 2: Not answer, Samuel the Platypus said, pretty sure, my angel rails coke and dropping bodies.
Speaker 3: I mean it's very possible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: White Boar Wizard said, just got an alert severe thunderstorm warning issued in looks like it, so Rose Chaos said, sup fam Roseros.
Speaker 3: So are you into the conversation when we got off the rails a bit here? But yeah, that's the thing. Although real quick I did want to read this. I searched what's the latest update on the Macrone excuse me Owens situation? So as of this moment time of recording, here is the updates. French President Emmanuel Macrone and his wife, Brigitte slash husband have fled I'm sorry, have filed a defamation lawsuit against Cannae Ellens, a conservative commenter and influencer. The lawsuit, filed in a Delaware court, stems from Owens's repeated claims that Brigitte Macrone was born a male. Here's the breakdown of the latest developments the lawsuit details. The lawsuit, filed on July twenty third, twenty twenty five, alleged that Owens engaged in a relentless, year long campaign of defamation against the Macrones. The complaint details that Owens's claims were used to promote her platforms and gain notoriety because she didn't have enough of that already, despite presented evidence ruling I'm sorry refuting the allegations, the Macrones lawyer stated that Brigitte Macrone has always been a woman and presented evidence to that a in the complaint. They are seeking unspecified damages, including punitive damages, according to the source. Like The New York Times, Owens's response Cannas, Owens has not backed down from her claims and has continued to discuss the lawsuit and underlying allegations on her podcasts and other platforms. She has claimed the lawsuit is an attempt to silence her and has challenged Brigitte Macrone to provide further evidence regarding her birth, sex, and past identity. Owens has stated that she is quote fully prepared to take on this battle end quote. Some reports suggests she even joked about Jeep Macrone facing a fake killing rather than engaging in discovery. In the lawsuit, she also claimed that former President Donald Trump contacted her to discourage her from pursuing allegations now the prior lawsuits. This is interesting. Brigite Macrone had previously won a defamation case in France related to similar claims, but the judgment was later over to on appeal. The mccrones are appealing that decision in France's highest court. The current lawsuit in the US is the first time the couple has pursued such a case in an American court. The ongoing legal battle highlights the spread of disinformation and the challenges of combating it in the digital age, particularly when it comes to prominent public figures. So they already allegedly won a very similar case in France, even though that's not exactly a true statement.
Speaker 4: So I don't be knowing.
Speaker 3: I just be Jacob and I will say, Brigitte look manly as fuck.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm gonna say on it. I will see what happens.
Speaker 3: It's very possible that she's gonna have to submit pictures of her vagine to the court to prove that she is a one. But even still, operations are a motherfucker these days. How do we know that that any wasn't at one time?
Speaker 4: Audie? I don't know. Can a picture do that justice, don't.
Speaker 2: I really don't even care to see it, to be honest, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to see it. I'm saying that she may have to submit it to prove her femininity. But then again, a blood test would also prove that. DNA will prove that one hundred percent. If a trans person or somebody that claims to be one of seventy four other genders, because that's quote unquote science to some idiots, goes in commits a murder and leaves a hair follicle or a sample at the crime scene, the test results will show that this was a man or a woman that committed said crime, and no amount of hormone therapy is going to change that. So you know, that's another way that they could just simply test and prove it all once and for all. But even still best case scenario, she was forty and he was fourteen. Yeah, any way you slice that, that's predatory and pedophilic shades a gray kind of thing, right there. Reverse reverse Dude's that's no on cougar trying to pick up a high school boy. Yeah, that's all. It wasn't fifty a great like the I just watched that for the first time. Christian Gray got his start from his mom's friend. That's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just watched that for the first time.
Speaker 2: It's actually not as bad as what people say.
Speaker 3: It is a horrible representation of the BDSM lifestyle. It's an abusive situation, no other way to split it. And a guy who gets off on beating up women that looks just like his mom, Like, that's that's mommy issues on top of mommy issues. The only reason it's seen as a romance story is because he's filthy rich. If he was living in a double wide, this would be a criminal minds case. It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one girl was getting ready to like shoot his girl, and he's like Neil, and.
Speaker 3: She just tells something like, what tell me that's not trailer park Tammy entering the chat dash my man, you ain't gonna take my many from me, and shut up, bear a bear, get on out of here. They see what I'm saying. If this was in a trailer park, it'd be a whole different kind of movie. But because he's wealthy, oh my god, he's a great it's it's it's trash.
Speaker 4: It's really trash, and.
Speaker 2: People make excuses for people that have money for sure.
Speaker 17: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There is one article that I did want to share with the group here, and uh it's pretty damn interesting. This is from the Jerusalem Post and it says that the Trump admin is to withhold disaster funding for states and cities that boycott Israel. That's kind of fucking dangerous, isn't it, Like that's a that's a dangerous precedent to set.
Speaker 3: Yeah he oh.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, right to go anti Israel and you get blasted with a fucking hurricane.
Speaker 3: Hey, I wish we could help you. We can't. You know, So what everybody in that state is now anti Israel and you're gonna you're gonna blame the entire state for the government's actions or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a bit of fucking extreme, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, that that's extortion, that's all.
Speaker 4: That's there's a shakedown.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean talking about making a deal. But it says that the Trump administration said states and cities will not receive funding to prepare for natural disasters if they choose to boycott Israeli companies. Just boycotting to companies the states must certify that they will not cut off commercial relations, specifically with Israeli companies, to receive money from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, according to the agency's terms for grantees, which, by the way, when has FEMA ever helped anybody?
Speaker 3: Just in real own time? As a matter of fact, we're probably going to do an episode on this. It's coming up on the twenty years of Katrina, right since Katrina, there is conspiracies on top of conspiracies on top of conspiracies to that whole thing. Yes, the controlling of the weather is one thing. Yes, the levees blowing is another. Yes, the pump's not working as another. But then you want to get into how FEMA handled that situation, what happened in the superdome, why the cops pulled back like it's there's levels upon levels of conspiracy with that. We very well might do an episode on that this week. I don't know yet, but yeah, the disaster relief fund is not I don't think they've actually ever one time been where they needed to be when the time came. But also, what kind of Israeli companies is a city or state boycotting?
Speaker 4: Did I miss something?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: It says the condition applies to at least one point nine billion dollars that states rely on to cover search and rescue equipment, emergency manager salaries, and backup power systems, among other expenses, according to eleven agency grant notices reviewed by Reuters. So it says it is the latest example of the Trump administration making use of routine federal funding to advance its political message. At the state level. FEMA said in July that US states will be required to spend part of their federal terrorism prevention funds on helping the government arrest migrants and administration priority the Israel or the Israel requirement takes aim at the boycott at the boycott divestment sanctions, which is the BDS movement. The campaign support supporters grew more vocal in twenty twenty three after Hamas attacked Southern Israel and Israel invaded Gaza in response. DHS will enforce all anti discrimination laws and policies, including as it relates to the BDS movement, which is expressly grounded in anti Semitism. So then that's according to the Secretary of Homeland Security. It says at least thirty four states already have anti BDS laws or policies, so damn. This is why it's you know, like imagine if in Israel's one thing you know that's always seen as like one of our biggest allies, also a huge ally because of all the you know, the American Israeli pack system or whatever it's called APAK, you know, the funds that are being brought in. I just think that that is that's strange to me to like draw a line right there like that for for federal fucking emergency fund That's yeah, that's too far.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Israeli companies these people are boycotting. I thought, just reading off of the title itself and moving forward, I thought that it was talking about like cities that are having pro Palestine marches or something like that they wouldn't get funding if a natural disaster happened or something like that. It's to cities and states that are boycotting Israeli companies. Again, what what companies are being boycotted to? Where this statement had to go out, I yes, that sounds ridiculous. It says under one of the grant notices posted on Friday, FEMA will require major cities to agree to the Israel policy to receive a cut of the five hundred and fifty three point five million dollars set aside to prevent terrorism in dense areas. So so wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait pause, pause, pause, they got to use their anti terrorism fund to get out illegals and also allow Israeli companies to operate there, or they won't get their terrorism fund. Yeah, that's what he was saying, that the terrorists like how they're they're they're collecting money or collecting funds in order to be able to get out, like the illegal terrorists or whatever is by dipping into the FEMA funds because it's a federal emergency, I guess, I mean, okay, we're we're painting with a very broad stroke brush here. But all right, them, I'm not against the exportation of illegal immigrants. I'm with this, the deportation, I should say, I'm good with that. I think we should be going after criminals before people that are at their jobs, which he specifically said he wasn't going to be finding people at their jobs and taking them in cuffs, and that's exactly what he's doing. But okay, right, I don't like your methods but I'm still confused on this. What like an Israeli company? Are they talking about Jewish owned companies? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just looked up the anti BDS laws, which that BDS stands for boycott, divest and sanction, and that is towards Israel. So these are the people that want to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel. As for what, I guess what's going on in the wars or whatnot.
Speaker 3: The atrocities and Gaza and all these things that they're screen. Okay, okay, So they're wanting America to sanction Israel, big dog. I hate to be the one to tell you the Santa Claus ain't real, but that's not gonna happen. It doesn't matter if you get the biggest liberal, anti Jewish person in the White House. They're not gonna sanction Israel. That's simply just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: This is the map of the states that it is illegal to boycott Israel, which is so all the states in red the legislation has passed. The states in pink Louisiana included is been passed by executive order, and the other the gray states are the ones that have no restrictions against it. So California has no restrictions. Oregon, Washington, what is that both the both of the Dakota's Are these Dakotas, No, that's Montana and Wyoming.
Speaker 3: I was one of the Dakota's has one of them, doesn't?
Speaker 2: Nebraska's not against it, Indiana, Virginia, Delaware, a lot of the New England states, and what is that Puerto Rico? Interesting, Hawaii has no restriction either. So yeah, I don't know. It's they haven't passed these laws yet, which either A it means there hasn't really been a big commotion going on with that issue in that state, or the representatives of said state are with members of the boycott.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Realistically, the other way it'd be it would be against it. It would be the the ant or it would be the BDS, not the antibeds.
Speaker 3: Okay. So basically, any about any state that had red or pink on the map, their politicians are more than likely members of APE. Yeah, right, And I mean that's the California's got some political figures that are members, but I guess they're California's got their own shit they're dealing with. Right now, let's be honest that it depends on the week, depends on what new catastrophe they've found themselves in by their own hand. So I mean, nothing really new or unusual to report on that one. But do you would think with California having such a massive Jewish population, I mean specifically in LA but still you would think that that would that would go over in a different way. I don't know, but all right, sure, so they don't want, uh, they don't want bagel companies that have ties to Israel operating in their area. I guess I what am I missing here? Uh?
Speaker 4: Royce please chime in here?
Speaker 3: Do you know of any Israeli owned companies that are operating in here? I know that you don't know everything there is to know about israe real and Judaism, but you are a resident Jewish correspondent, so you you may have a little more of an inkling than I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Jewish network is.
Speaker 6: Real, right, I mean I must have missed that memo.
Speaker 4: Okay, you must not have been invited to that meeting, bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, Unfortunately apparently my brist wasn't done the right way.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Royce. Royce is also not of not a Jew of the tal mood. I think that that's more Talmudic shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm so he is?
Speaker 6: Are you sure I'm Orthodox? Yeah, I'm worthodox.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you explained us of all about all that goy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And a lot of those things from the talmut that are like really wild shit. Me and him have talked about those offline. They are a contactly not true. Now a lot of them are not true. Uh, and the other ones are very much out of context. But yeah, very well, all right, so pickle, go ahead, sir. You had your hand raised there for a hot minute.
Speaker 6: What to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you talk, brother, I gotta go touch the air condition. It's hought A's fucking the studio. I'll be right back. Go ahead.
Speaker 15: No, first of all, I guess I kind of have to do it.
Speaker 10: Damn it. Woman, Get on your knees and let me spik you. I'm gonna throw a dish in my double wide right, I got the bullet, had to do it.
Speaker 3: It makes sense anyhow.
Speaker 10: I didn't throw anything that's too much energy. No. But what's weird is obviously.
Speaker 15: The with the that Trump article you just read. We're talking about Bill Clinton now being subpoena Hillary being subpoena.
Speaker 10: Something I want know.
Speaker 15: It's funny who's not and has more photographs and more videos with Jeffrey Epstein than most mainstream characters.
Speaker 10: I call them characters. I don't believe they're real humans.
Speaker 15: I think they're like demons wrapped in skin, like they call them actors.
Speaker 10: You know, who's people?
Speaker 3: Who are you referring to?
Speaker 15: Like every like the upper echelon, the people that went to Epstein Island right there, is Like, it's weird that Trump is now playing ball with Israel as much as he is.
Speaker 10: Wasn't Epstein's No, was it Lane's father?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert Maxwell.
Speaker 10: Right out of the Mossad? So the hell?
Speaker 15: The hell we're now just like, hey, we're gonna We're gonna hammer everybody for this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I mean a president that hasn't played ball with Israel.
Speaker 15: Well they regardless, he was supposed to drain the swamp, he became the alligator.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I think it's funny about how all of this is going down and he's trying to sweep all the Epstein ship under the rug, but now he's trying to go after everybody that was a part of the whole Russia Gate thing. Yeah, it's like I thought that was old news, but that's sh It's not too old, right, It's like they're happening around the same fucking time.
Speaker 15: No, it's it's it's interesting the switch that we're seeing. Like I was that kid that was about to say, kid, I'm old as hell. I was like, yo, I'm gonna get the Trump sneakis Like. I was like, yeah, he's gonna he's gonna break it down.
Speaker 5: He didn't.
Speaker 10: He lied.
Speaker 15: I got fooled. I'm a dummy dun's cap. I sit in the corner. Everybody makes fun of me now, and I accept it. I deserve it. I've earned it.
Speaker 2: What's sad is is that most people who vote for anybody come to that realization every single time, every every single even the people that voted for Obama. If you remember, like people were like, oh man, what was I thinking?
Speaker 10: You know, Like, well I did, and then I was like, oh wait, he's a murderer. And I was like I'm going to Republican And I was like, oh I lose, Like this is this is ridiculous. And then with you were just reading the owens thing.
Speaker 15: That's what I was saying, dude, Like she is doubling and tripling down on everything she has ever said.
Speaker 10: And I'm like this girl.
Speaker 15: Like I love her, like I love her for this, Like I might not agree, but damn girl, you hold conviction to the oomph degree. She is about the action. She doesn't care if she's wrong. She wants answers. Okay, make this make sense then, And I think in a sense that's what's like. People are like, oh, trying to Oh, we're trying to fight the digital age, and you know, fake news.
Speaker 10: This is how you get the real news. Answer.
Speaker 15: I asked you a question, just answer it different if you chose doesn't need to be this war, Just give me an honest answer, and then show me evidence. We're all looking for real evidence everything. So AI, now, like you watch some of this stuff on on YouTube? What's the tiktoks instagrams? Like, you can't tell what's real anything?
Speaker 5: So we.
Speaker 10: I need I need a paper trail.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I got a quick clip for anybody who feels some sort of like voters are morse okay about voting one side versus the other, and how every election cycle this happens right. Essentially. You know, South Park, once upon a time had a very good way of breaking this down.
Speaker 4: This is from the debate of two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: If you can remember these days, back when times were simpler and this was what they had to put out, and I gotta say it still holds true to this day.
Speaker 2: Get ready, y'all, this is Debate two thousand and four with your host, Jim Lauer.
Speaker 18: Welcome to the cable access televised debate between a giant douche and a turred sandwich.
Speaker 3: We'll start with giant douche.
Speaker 18: Sir, Some students and parents are reluctant to have a giant douche represent them.
Speaker 3: What do you say to those people? Jim?
Speaker 18: First of all, I would like to thank you for monitoring this debate, and I would like to thank all of the students and their parents for coming uh shuck up stuck up right, that's.
Speaker 3: An obvious second move.
Speaker 18: But I would hope that those students and their parents who question my qualities would simply look at my opponent. He is a tird sandwich.
Speaker 3: You're a third sandwich. No, sir, if you'll pardon me, you are, in fact the third sand You're a third sandwich. Sir, you are a third sandwich. You're a third sandwich, turd sandwich. I will ask you not to speak out a turn. I'm sorry, Jim.
Speaker 18: Anyway, as I was saying, wait, I forgot what I was saying.
Speaker 3: What a douche? All right, turd sandwich. This next question is for you.
Speaker 18: How should South Park Elementary enforce its laws of conduct for young athletes during sporting events?
Speaker 19: You know, my opponent wouldn't even know the answer to that question. If you ask him the same question, he would not answer it. He would stand around and just babble on and on about nothing until finally he was saved by the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Your time is upturn. So again, everybody feeling some type of way about the way elections ever play out? Ever, I might add, it really just comes down to those decisions. It always does.
Speaker 4: It's about which one.
Speaker 3: And yes, for the record, both the douche and the third Sandwich were pedophiles. I know, I know there's a breaking news for everybody as well, But it's about which one do you think will fuck you the least? Which one will at least lub it up before they fuck you?
Speaker 2: You know, I think that in that representation, we would have Kamala Harris as the turd sandwich and Trump would have been the giant douche.
Speaker 4: I mean, there is an argument to be said for that.
Speaker 2: She could probably use a giant douche if we're being honest.
Speaker 3: So see, now I could see that going the opposite direction as well. I could see either way you want to slice it, someone's gonna call Trump a douche and or turt sandwich. And whether it's Biden or whether it's Obama, whether it's Caamala, whether it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: The only way you're getting to the position of being on the stage at the podium with a mic to speak on behalf of your constituents is if you are that big of a douche or that massive of a turd sandwich that you shit on everybody else on the way to that position.
Speaker 4: It's it's the way it works. It's the way it works.
Speaker 2: I mean, ideally, I guess you would rather a giant douche if it's going to be cleaning out some swamps.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, if we're gonna make the metaphorical reference a little more pragmatic, I'm with they.
Speaker 4: Are for cleaning things.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that being said, it's it could easily have been a you know, it's a it's a disgusting object versus a disgusting object.
Speaker 4: Either way you want to slice it, the public is still.
Speaker 3: Gonna get fucked, you know, so people having voters or more about Trump, I still, as of this moment, would rather him be in that position than the whore. That's just me, and that's just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob. I might be a monolith here, but you know, I could see the direction that Kamala was gonna take it because she wasn't gonna.
Speaker 4: Be making any decisions for herself.
Speaker 3: She was gonna be listening to the same people that Biden was listening to, and I really didn't want another four years of that. Now. I understand that we again we're painting with a very broad brush. I get that, But yeah, as of this moment, I still even if Trump is on the Epstein flight logs and all the things, I still think he's more capable at doing the job than Kamala. Yes, if he is in fact on those flight logs and is guilty, he needs to be arrested. I'm not saying that either justice needs to be served. But I'm still, as of this moment, believing he's more capable at leading a nation than the former DA of California who kept dudes on death row well past the time when they were seen to be innocent, and then kept dudes in prison for longer for non violent crimes so that they could use them for slave labor. That's just me personally.
Speaker 2: I would rather people in prison get fucked than kids, so I might be more on the pH You never heard Kamala Harris's name come up on the Epstein flight logs.
Speaker 3: No, you're not gonna She wasn't important enough, dude.
Speaker 4: She was a DA. It wasn't like nobody.
Speaker 2: So what are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: I mean, I hear you, I hear you again.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to exonerate the sins of Trump by any means. I think that he should see justice just like all the rest of the people in the swamp. But yeah, as far as like, okay, one of these people have led multiple billion dollar companies to success. The other one was barely good enough to do her job, and she only got there from fucking the judges and the governor. And you know, I want to tell Williams.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't know what kind of what kind of help you get from fucking montel but maybe she got some who knows. But I will say like, at least with Kamala a lot like Biden, you knew that you were fucked.
Speaker 3: You know it was there was never any hope. It was just kind of like, oh, well, this is the globalist agenda that's just gonna transpire, and something pops up in the news. You're never shocked. It's like, you know, that's what we get with hope. With Trump, there was there was hope.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of hope, and a lot of that hope seems to be pretty damn falsified. So you know what I mean, it's almost like, uh, I would almost rather go into it with a deflated bubble than have my bubble deflated after voting.
Speaker 3: I still I still at least like to cling on to some shred of hope. And you know what I mean. That's I don't blame anybody for voting one way or another on this one, I get it. I'm just saying it makes more sense that people would vote being high on hopium and like that's that's okay, you know, I mean that's at the end of the day. It's all we really can do is hope that the douche or the turret sandwich will fuck us least.
Speaker 4: So it is kind of what it is.
Speaker 2: I do want to say. I am not like a Democrat by any means. Now, I'm just I'm I'm calling a spade of spade and I'm calling out both parties. So anybody else like, oh Jonathan Stern full libtard. Absolutely not, definitely not that way. I'm just like, look, I mean, if we're gonna call out one pedophile, we got to call him all out. You know, I feel like that's just fair. Spirit animal. You got your hand raised over there, sir, you're Platypus holding the majestic bong.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Out of the hospital, but yeah, I'm headed home.
Speaker 17: It just picked up.
Speaker 16: Bugger king, I'm fucking hungry. But to say about Santa Claus wasn't real, Jacob.
Speaker 17: I'm disappointed in you.
Speaker 16: Our saint Nicholas, did he decked another fucking pope or not a pope, but another bitship in the church for saying that Mary wasn't the Mother of God.
Speaker 3: So Nicholas, yes, yes.
Speaker 17: So technically Santa Claus did.
Speaker 2: Exist, okay, fair Saint Nicholas was a real dude that yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: He through hands in the church.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, this seems to be a proper religion. You know, I agree.
Speaker 17: I think it's time for another crusade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at this point the crusade would be more like an internal audit, which that's not that's not gonna go over very well.
Speaker 2: Be honest, that might be the worst idea you've ever had. Sam, not gonna lie in the bud another crusade? Did you not learn what the fuck happened? And all the other times that they went on, dude, yes, I know.
Speaker 4: All of them were not unsuccessful, some more successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just murder people who don't believe what we believe. That's a great idea.
Speaker 17: Welcome to the Ottomans from taking over you so well.
Speaker 16: I mean, fuck the Turks that they committed genocide them near every fucking year, but nobody wants to talk about the way it hit his steps out of NATO.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think it's time for a Pleadian crusade. What'd you say, Nick?
Speaker 3: I mean, is it would it be okay if we just went on like a wild rampage and started, you know, just slaughtering everybody that didn't didn't believe in the Pleaadians. Is that a good idea?
Speaker 2: I'm sure they do. It's probably galactic weed.
Speaker 16: Well, then they're okay because I need to try some of that space weed.
Speaker 17: We can and we can introduce them to Jesus.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh boy.
Speaker 6: Sure they're friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say that we may get our chance. That object is hurtling ever closer to Earth as we speak. I don't know what to make of it, but we know it's not a commoner meteorite. I'm not also saying it's a mother ship. I'm not saying that. I'm saying we don't know what the fuck it is, but allegedly it's gonna be here in a few months. So I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 17: All the chicks clappable.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll find out together.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't want them.
Speaker 15: That Jeremy Corbel like saying that about what six seven months ago?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, how wild is that?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Saying, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 15: He was like a lie is going to be them coming with a giant spaceship or like something's going to be slowly incoming towards Earth.
Speaker 10: He's like, that's the lie they're gonna tell you. He goes, they've been here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fake alien invasion. Dude, that's been talked about in conspiracy circles for forever.
Speaker 10: But then he said six months ago.
Speaker 15: So it's kind of like lining up with the timeline is I've seen a bunch on it, and I'm like, oh geez, we we've all kind of known.
Speaker 3: But dude, George H. W.
Speaker 2: Bush was the first person that well one of the first people that said it, you know, or was it George H. W. Or Reagan or somebody like that. Whenever they brought he talked about the New World Order, whenever he was like, you know, if only there was some kind of alien invasion and then maybe then we could come upon.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: That was his operations Star Wars. He tried getting off the ground because he wanted satellites with freaking laser beams, and they're like, no, mister President, we don't. We don't like have that. Oh yes we do. I know we have laser beams and I know we have satellites. I want the two together, Like, no, no, no, we don't have laser cannons, like, that's not a thing we have.
Speaker 2: They've been planting the alien invasion seeds for a few decades now.
Speaker 3: At least, we'll see what happens, man, and to watch I bet you.
Speaker 4: I'm still willing to.
Speaker 3: Bet that this object that's hurtling towards us at one hundred and sixty thousand miles per hour and all these things, it made a hard night degree turn towards us. It was going alongside us, then turned towards us, coming at us.
Speaker 4: We'll see it in October November.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's a gravitational thing.
Speaker 3: According to all experts, and it's not. I don't know that. We're going off the words of experts, and they all, even the experts, are disagreeing about what this thing is. I just got a weird suspicion that as it gets closer out of nowhere, it's gonna just hit a B line in other direction. It's gonna make a whole.
Speaker 4: Other night degree turner. It's gonna get hit by something.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna get knocked out of it's out of the way, and it's oh, well, I guess that was that was a close one. Uh yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be something akin to that.
Speaker 2: It's probably going to land and I ran, you know what I mean, Like it's like it'll just land perfectly where they want it to.
Speaker 3: Fuck that it's gonna land in an article.
Speaker 2: Dude, Nick, what are your thoughts on this? I see you getting ready to chime in. What do you think about all this crap?
Speaker 6: I don't really know.
Speaker 10: From what I can tell, it might look like a comment right now, like the.
Speaker 13: Real only deception that will come is probably one that they could pull a whole like Gulf of Tonkin incident with this kind of thing, like it could be absolutely nothing. They can say it's something and then use it as justification.
Speaker 10: To do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 13: Right, the reality of like some sort of actual real threat will not from what I am what I understand, there's no real threats as far as the et side. In fact, quite the opposite. But the narrative control and then what humans do with information is the real. Only the deceptive that we put.
Speaker 2: I could see them, I could see them doing some shit like that, there's an alien mothership coming, It's coming, It's coming, and then you know, as it's getting like super close, and it's probably not even you know, uh projected towards us. They're gonna use it to usher in like Project Bluebeam that is really you know, gonna cause some destruction. They're gonna blame it on the aliens. That's probably how it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: Or it might be another umahm wah situation. I'm probably mispronouncing that. Remember hearing about this, right, the first interstellar object to come near the Earth that got close to us, it shot down some uh some radio transmission then dipped out, and we don't really know what that was. And there's a whole conspiracy to say that wasn't real. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to make of all of it.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: I think that anytime that they are trying to push fear in regards to aliens, there's you usually some kind of I don't know, some kind of some kind of poison in the soup that they're trying to give everybody. No, I don't I wouldn't say justification.
Speaker 3: No, I know, you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you think the aliens are the good guys?
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just saying I've I've never personally seen an alien do a bad thing. I've seen our government in the world's governments do all of the bad things. So who's really who has the who has the better batting average.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if like the Aztec tribesmen felt the same way when they're like, listen, these white dudes came on this big ass boat, and I don't know about you, but I've never seen them do anything bad. The priest keeps cutting our hearts out and shit, so I know he's a dick, But these white guys seem to have really cool shit and really cool tech and metal and all these things. Like, are you sure they're the bad guys? Like really, I'm just saying, I think you're confusing aliens for gods.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Cortes. He was not a god, That's what. That's my point. There's gonna be people that think the aliens are the good guys and all these things. I'm just the.
Speaker 6: First good aliens that look like that the first time.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, yeah, maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: I could be so wrong on this. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Don't don't get me started on that that alien that caused the fucking world flood. All right, We're not going to go there.
Speaker 4: An alien caused that?
Speaker 2: Really, well, alien God, I guess we're just mixing and mashing names. Now, Oh wow, okay, you know I gotta fam the flame.
Speaker 3: We're getting real deep in the muck on that one. But all right, speared animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 16: What about the fact that there's a a tribe. I want to say it's off of Papua New Guinea. I could be wrong, don't clumbing on the exact area. But they thought they had the king, oh Elizabeth.
Speaker 17: Old man that died. They when he died, they thought he was a guy.
Speaker 16: To the point when he died, they blew up there their flag whatever, and they cried.
Speaker 17: They mourned for him, to the point now that.
Speaker 16: Whenever all the like the Prince, new King or whatever comes over like, they still go over there and everything and the tribe and the royal family are like this. But they was they held like William who was the king that just died, that Elizabeth was married to the Charles. Yeah, when he died, they threw up their flag and everything, and they mourned him. They legitimately believe that God died, and they believe died.
Speaker 17: I'm puttish to Elizabeth old Man died. Huh. But anyway, Lonstoy shirt, they believe that one of the.
Speaker 16: British kings or whatever, one of the royal families was their god, and when he died they cried. To the point now that they believe that the the Wall family is the lineage of their gods.
Speaker 3: I mean the same could be said for the Rastafarians, who believe that the Ethiopian king was like the actual second coming of Jesus, and they they mourned his loss as well. And that was the whole thing we talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, King Charles is not dead, he just has cancer.
Speaker 3: Ah got you. I know, I just saw a thing where Kate wore a tiara to some outing where she usually doesn't wear like royal headdresses. She usually wears like hats and shit. So the fact that she wore tiara, people lost their fucking minds, like, oh see they're coming out, It's time the new Royals, and it's like, bro, she just she wore she wore a little tiara, which I'll calm down, but like the people freak out about the British royal family. Man, no Middleton dog, the princess.
Speaker 17: I could have personally, I thought he made Kate Macon s what.
Speaker 2: The fuck he would have done better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of all, agreed. Second of all, you wait, did you think that Kate Beconsal was the princess of England?
Speaker 16: I'm she could be a princess to me all she wants. Yeah, that woman's a dying piece.
Speaker 17: I say she is.
Speaker 16: She is more of a dying piece than Jennifer Aniston. And that's saying a lie, because.
Speaker 2: Not really, I think that you're very much on the money with that one, sir, that boy you mean Jennifer Maniston.
Speaker 3: Dude, I still can't see that. I hear the jokes, but like, I don't see her looking like a dude.
Speaker 4: Age is unkind to people.
Speaker 2: But like she got a little she got a little too much peach buzz for me, bro.
Speaker 3: Peach buss for you, bro hold on in uh what's that where she was the stripper when we are the Robinson's that to you? Look we are the Millers, thank you?
Speaker 2: I mean AI and video editing has never been done in Hollywood in history.
Speaker 3: I mean that's you got me right, you got me, You got me there?
Speaker 17: You can edit it so only so much, my guy.
Speaker 2: She is all woman, Sam, you give me ten minutes and I move me. I movie and I'll make you hot with tits.
Speaker 17: Bro, I'm not just spitting in my mother.
Speaker 16: All I need is fuck is pull my help and put on insticks and look like a chick.
Speaker 17: I'm Asian. It don't take.
Speaker 3: Much, all right, thank you for giving me that image.
Speaker 2: Calm it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to wonder if you would forget to shave that weird pre pubescent mustache that you got going on.
Speaker 4: He just got out of the hospital.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on, I shaved like two days ago. Fuck you.
Speaker 20: God.
Speaker 3: Oh members listening to this the following day. You really should be here for these conversations every every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Linking the description Anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Sam, I rip on you a lot. It's because I love you too. It's because I do. Yeah, it's brotherly love is what it is.
Speaker 16: The first time, like I saw you at Brogrove, I'm like, holy ship.
Speaker 17: He really is a jim Bro. He's a flat boy from Hail. I fucking love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm not the one that's but chugged a beer.
Speaker 3: A jim Bro that's what he looks like to you.
Speaker 16: That I won't to think of like your college flat boy mats the dad body awesome as hall.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, oh.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't have a dad bod. God damn it.
Speaker 2: I was a little out of shape when I went.
Speaker 17: To bro Grove.
Speaker 2: That's not my natural dad strength. Okay, I'll take that stric dad bod. I mean you're saying I got a gut? Now, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I don't even drink beer with a gut. I got one, damn it.
Speaker 2: Oh you hide that fucking thing, all right. That's that's alcohol fucking doug.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god. I guess it doesn't look like he's on like Royds or nothing like a jim Bro. Now, if you were to say a frat bro, I'm with you, Sam, that was.
Speaker 17: Boy mats Jimbo mats dad. It worked, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Sam, I just okay, I deserved it. Zomb of the motherfucking be shed some light on this, okay.
Speaker 20: My favorite thing though about all of this, it said, Tony, you haven't cracked a single smile, not even an ounce of a smile, And I just wanted to point that out.
Speaker 4: Is so unentertained by this buffoonery.
Speaker 20: You love it because like his face is just like yup, and I'm like dying over here, and I was like, okay, I had to say it. I had to say something, and I'm just I'm gonna leave the whole conversation alone. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna exit polightly.
Speaker 3: We wait, you had your hand raised for something before that comment got made. What was that about?
Speaker 20: You know what? I don't even remember now. I can't like unsee what we just talked about, and I can't stop cracking up about it.
Speaker 2: So look to pull a quote from star Lord.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm investing in a bowflex. I'm gonna start working out.
Speaker 3: You know, really, Actually, what I was just about to say that does is there any actual testimonies of a bowflex doing what the commercials said it would do.
Speaker 4: I know that, Like resistance training is a thing.
Speaker 15: Like no, no, the way the resistance works, Like I got resistance fans. You wouldn't believe how much I can tone someone's body very quickly.
Speaker 3: No, no, No, for toning purposes, I get. I'm not like I'm singing right. Commercials had these dudes that were fucking rupped using this bowflex and I'm like, I'm sorry, I have that's like an accent dead.
Speaker 2: We used to have one when I was growing up. I hated that thing.
Speaker 15: Dude, So like, look at like it's called hytropicy if I'm not mistaken, If you watch like the Rock, he has a bunch of videos online where he's training, and you'll see it'll be like fifteen pounds and you're.
Speaker 10: Like dog, you're you're you're huge.
Speaker 15: Like fifteen pounds is nothing, but you use that your workout for heavy like not heavy, but repeated reps sets.
Speaker 20: So yeah, you they So what you do is it like you wear out your muscles at the very end, so you go, like to build muscle, you have to go you have to go heavy reps, I mean heavyweight less reps, and then at the end you do feeder sets and then the next time you go work out, you feed that muscle again and it breaks it down and builds it back up. And so like the resistant things, both flex, you can gain muscle mass from it. It's more like a calisthtic machine though, like you can get more like that type of body type than getting like you just have to It's like it's a whole balancing act kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Gotcha a good toner at the air minimum? Okay, all right, well.
Speaker 3: I mean on some real levels though. For working out. I've seen dudes with like a resistance band and a kettlebell, and you can get a full body workout very easily and very hardcore after an hour of getting it with those two objects. So I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm about to bring back P ninety X. That's really what's about to happen.
Speaker 3: Oh, for the love of God, I forgot that was a thing. One of the ex wives is all about that for all of two.
Speaker 17: Days, the complete set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tye Bo, Yeah, a little bit. Was that Billy Black, It's all about that ship. Yeah, Billy, that's the one, the one that looks like Seal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, Ashy, Yeah, you've been hitting that P ninety x bro.
Speaker 21: No, uh you guys see Trump brought back the presidential fitness test, so uh yeah, I guess that's back.
Speaker 3: That's legit. I did that in elementary school. I got presidential level, only one of four kids in my grade. If I'm not mistaken, I didn't know he brought that back.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I don't think I ever did it, but I don't know when it got taken out, So I'm probably ten years younger than you guys, so somewhere in between.
Speaker 3: Then that's good shit. I mean my kids are active as fuck. My they do mile club at school, right, and every mile that you run at the school you get a little thing and at the end of the year you get a certificate. I think my daughter ran like thirty six miles last school year. My son, I don't know what he ran when he was in primary school, but like, hey, that makes me happy. Good.
Speaker 4: These kids are getting too fucking lazy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, just the classic high school you're doing the mile, you got the girl and the cookie monster pajamas, like just walking with their friends and you lap or like three times.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: I don't know. When I was in high school, I did ROTC, so we were always like actually working out and shit during our PT time. But yeah, I remember seeing the pe classes that was just like they would go out to the track and just walk for an hour, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: This, this seems really stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's better than nothing.
Speaker 4: It's practically nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, get steps in, you know.
Speaker 4: Walking for an hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand it burns calories, but we're talking especially when you account for what the lunches were at that time, You're not burning off the calories that those fat kids put into their bodies at breakfast, let alone lunch.
Speaker 4: It was it was pointless.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, me and my crew are running three miles for time and like you know, doing push ups and pull ups competitions and things that we have weight training in the afternoons, and it's just it's very wild. You know, people attack high school in different ways. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Always looked at the ROTC as if they were like military boy scouts.
Speaker 3: Your school that you went to's ROTC program, and I'm saying this with the kindest kindest terms that I can was absolute dogwe dushdown. Yes, yes, it was ran shitty. Uh the cadets that were in it were cool. I knew a lot of them. But it was ran horribly and you had the few that actually like gave a fuck, and it was that was the minority. My school's program was ran very uh, very efficiently. Like that we were like, hands down, we were the best program in the state of Louisiana. But like that wasn't a big title to claim our area was the entirety of the Southeast, and so like we were traveling to other states for competitions and shit like that, and it was you didn't have many schools that would do such things. Maybe they would go like one competition a year. Meanwhile we had like two a month that we were traveling to. So I mean it just yeah, like I said, different people have different high school experiences. But to your point, yeah, it's uh, you could say I wouldn't say Boy Scouts because they didn't do the same types of things. But yeah, it's it's a high school military style old program.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 4: It's good for a lot of kids that needed Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good program. I think the Boy Scouts are a good program. I mean outside of the few that aren't really, but.
Speaker 3: But they can be right, there are Boy Scout troops out there that are like doing this shit. They are active, they are moving, and they are like everybody's trying to get eagle Scout. Then you find another Boy Scout troop where these kids are like lost causes as a fucking understatement, and you have like three in that troop that are like putting in the work out of thirty that are just there because their dad forced them to be. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, let's get back Sam. Did you want to add something there real quick before I get back to the chat.
Speaker 16: Well, I'll just tell them about the RTC and how you brought up the boy scouts. I had not gonna say any names, but there was a full Bud Kunnel as my CEO in RTC. He gave me the absolute creeps. I called it within my first two weeks, that me being that he was at He's gonna get a He's gonna be caught kniddling somebody. He got caught fucking like six of the cheerleaders, The youngest was fourteen, and this guy was in his fucking fifties and a couple of dads trying. Uh, he got he got taken away. He can't come on any of the school premisist or whatever. But no, he's still he's still getting paid at at full Bud colonel salary and everything. But a couple of the guys, the dads, uh found out. They tried to string him up on the school property and a bunch of the football players tried to fuck him up.
Speaker 17: I he tried me, but I'm but I bought it to the principal.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, fifteen, Fuck that guy.
Speaker 2: No, dude, Actually, it's funny you even bring that up. There was a back whenever I was playing pee wee football up until I was I don't know, like eleven or twelve whatever age.
Speaker 3: Penn State.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it wasn't that. I'm not even referring to Penn State. That's how crazy this is. But it's weird how I was pretty I mean, Penn State's not very close to where I used to live. But anyway, and Tony will disagree with you about Jerry Sandusky, but that's for another.
Speaker 3: Time, I know.
Speaker 2: But uh, whenever, So whenever I was playing back then, I had this one coach, and dude, he was always like one of my favorite coaches. I always thought that he was really cool. He always favored me and everything. And and then you find out, like a few years after that, he was like raping kids and shit, and I was like, oh my god, he was showing favor to me like crazy all the time. And so he ended up going to jail right for like raping and touching kids and shit like that. And so he ended up going to jail. He just got out, and he fucking messaged me on Facebook like a couple months ago. Whoa, yeah, weird, weird.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, it time to burn the account.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 17: Yeah, the dude came to I forgot to mention.
Speaker 16: The dude came to my graduation from pay salent my me graduating boot camp.
Speaker 17: He showed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck that guy.
Speaker 16: Heat I he was. He tried to get me to salute him. I I, this is the only time I've never saluted the rank. I immediately went to my adjoining instructors and told them what happened and everything, and he got he got walked off base.
Speaker 4: Good fuck that guy Petals.
Speaker 3: Dude, he makes me.
Speaker 16: It makes my skin craw because the school still has a thing of him up in the off like in the lobby. Yep, because he was a first colonel from our town. But I'm like, how about we put something up for my buddy Nate, considering he's a first the first person in this entire town to go to West Point and graduate him instead.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Jesus, all right, let's get back over the chat. Rose Chaos said. One day, I'll chime in, but my voice is insanely high. For reference, when I was on patrol, they called me Officer Hooks from the movie Police Academy.
Speaker 3: Oh come on now, it can't be. It can't be that drastic. Are you saying? Like legit?
Speaker 16: Your voice is like this, Rose, you expect me to believe that jebe is gonna be sounding like for real?
Speaker 3: I just don't say it bout.
Speaker 2: God is Love said, thank god, you started the analogy with the upper body.
Speaker 3: Damn what was that.
Speaker 2: In reference to?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: We're behind? Sorry about that?
Speaker 3: Are we are? We're catching up? Yeah.
Speaker 2: He also said the mob was also bribing Hoover with fixed horse races.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the mob ribes everybody. You know what I'm saying. That's why, you know, horse races are cool to check out, but dog races are a lot harder to fix as far as that's concerned. If you're looking for better betting Gods analogy, the nipple analogy, there you go. You said, thank god we started with the upper body. Yeah yeah, I kind of had you on that one. Yeah. God, that's how far behind we are in the chat. Okay, let's blaze through.
Speaker 2: Let's got dirty mother TRUCKA, said member for a year, first time in the lives.
Speaker 3: Whoop, whoop.
Speaker 2: Welcome dirty mother chucker.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude, glad you can make it.
Speaker 2: I like the picture of the hog you got down there. I'm thinking about getting one whenever I in a few months.
Speaker 5: Dude, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: What kind of bike do you ride, bro?
Speaker 5: It's a fifteen Ultra gaud Fuck yeah nice.
Speaker 4: I need to get back on two wheels.
Speaker 3: I still am not on it, and it's killing my soul every single day. But absolucking lily.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was actually going to show you all me quitting earlier as I was, uh while y'all was talking about that, but I kind of quit my job.
Speaker 3: Hell oh shit, Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 5: I got another one lined up Monday. I'm just trading companies.
Speaker 3: What do you do for work? If I might ask?
Speaker 5: Tread driver? Fuck yeah, okay, I'm actually going up to your place. Jonathan Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right outside of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: What uh West Virginia, Pittsburgh. That area we're hollering sand for these for ex sites.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, Wheeling, uh Wheeling, West Virginia somewhere around there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stupen Bill, you know that area.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: That's in the uh the old tri state area as they say, West by God, Virginia.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, we stay in that area right there, gas all and gas.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: West Virginia's beautiful though, if you ever drive through it.
Speaker 3: I went camping there before. That's uh.
Speaker 4: That's actually where I got the h the black bear tooth that I.
Speaker 3: Have on my chain. I pulled that from a black bear's mouth. Uh, in West Virginia. I forget what campground that was, but yeah, I had some claws too, but I've lost those. It sucks because those are dope. But uh yeah, man, good ship.
Speaker 5: It is beautiful, but it is a bitch in a semi to go up and down the back roads because we are not on any main roads.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you got all the mountains all up in that area too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is beautiful though.
Speaker 3: Fuck you right, glad you can make it in the chat this evening, brother, hope to see you more often.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate it. I've been mean to get on for a long time. It's just I get up at this job. I had to get up at three o'clock in the morning, so it was I was done in bed by the time you sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: We don't live our lives. Yeah, we Uh, it's gonna be tough because in a few months I'm actually moving out to Arizona and Jacob so we normally shoot around noon every day and then we shoot, you know, at nine at night, you know, just when the kids are sleeping and shit like that. We normally shoot it at noon, and Jacob's like, well, you know, school is gonna be starting, so we're gonna have to start at eleven here soon, and I'm about to move to Arizona, where it's two hours behind. I'm gonna have to start at fucking nine am. I'm like, what is this turning into a regular job?
Speaker 3: Now? Oh? You poor thing, You poor poor thing. My child wakes me up at six thirty every day, regardless if I go to bed at one or two, so I don't hear no shit.
Speaker 5: I hate the time change going across the United States. It's just it messes with you all along the way. Actually, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Know, well, you know, actually Arizona's not even the problem. Arizona is one of or the only state that doesn't do time changes.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't do daylight savings time. But you still have like the time zone changes though.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm saying, So like whenever Louisiana has the fall back, I'll only be an hour behind you instead of two hours, so it'll be better.
Speaker 3: Oh good, there you go. Everything works out.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, buddy, zomb of the motherfucking be all right.
Speaker 20: I am switching gears really quick. But I wanted to talk about this story that just came like this just wrapped to parents in Olympia, Washington. It's actually I have friends that live there. They had tried to kill their seventeen year old daughter in their front lawn because she refused to go back to Iraped to marry an older man, and so they felt she was becoming too Americanized. And when she found out, she ran away while they caught up with her in the front yard and they the dad strangled her. After she was unconscious, he was still strangling her to death. The mom just stood back and watched some teenage like middle aged kids like intervene drug him off of her. They have all of it on video, and they just were found not guilty of attempted murder.
Speaker 4: So I feel like they were Muslim parents that probably should have been present.
Speaker 20: They are yeah, sorry, there Muslim parents. Excuse me. They are Muslim parents that were upset that their daughter would not go back and have an arranged marriage. So normally, like the arranged marriage, they will at least they had to be like at least twenty plus years older than them, so he's probably honestly like his fifties or something. And she's like, I'm not doing this, so she ran to she went to her high school after she got out of the hospital, I guess and stuff, and her parents. The dad was found guilty of assault with a potential fourteen months in prison, and for one other thing with maybe twelve months in prison. But neither one of them attempted murder. The mom is getting off Scotch free. Neither one of them American citizens, and they're here as refugees of war, and they aren't even talking about deporting them or anything. They are just pretty much like, oh, well, yeah, you, you know, try to kill your daughter, but it's not a big deal whatever.
Speaker 4: When you need them.
Speaker 20: Holy fuck, I know, I just I just like I was. It came up on my feet and I was kind of like reading through it. I put the one of the links in the chat, but yeah, they had like all of it on video, and they after three days of deliberation, they decided that they aren't found guilty of attempted murder. She was already unconscious and he was still strangling her for up to eighteen seconds on the video till they found till they like intervene and drug them off. But you know, I guess that's what we get for, you know, including that religion into our country so heavily in certain places.
Speaker 4: Like on some very real levels here.
Speaker 3: Do we need to go get Consuela from her job or do we need to get those fuckers out of our country? Like which one is more of a detriment to the American society and culture.
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to say, dude. Like, just a couple of weeks ago, I went out to uh home depot and Ice was there rounding up all the workers that stand outside, and I'm like, at least they want to work, you know what I'm saying, Like, go get the people who are doing actual crime and shit first.
Speaker 3: That's what we were told they were going to do. Yeah, how what's happening? But wow, And you know, I know Washington is a very liberal state. I get that, and I know there's gonna be some fucker that's like it's only in the big suit. I'm sorry, No, miss me with that, miss me heavily with that. Right, But like you would think that just American citizens in general would kind of like perform a citizens arrest on these people and get them out.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If the citizens start doing that, you'd be considered I hate crime or some shit. Oh you already know it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if dude, if that, if you saw that in your neighborhood, you know you do so, Oh I'm.
Speaker 3: Me personally, Oh, absolutely, Like that's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You're strangling a seventeen year old girl.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, I'm not about it. Like I understand parenting your child however you see fit to parent your child. I'm not gonna stand in the way of that. But there's limits to that, right, There's there's absolute limits to force and trying to force a seventeen year old to marry somebody in another country they've never met who is way older than her. Okay, even if that's not even if he's twenty five, even whatever, you're trying to strangle her and kill her for not doing what you say to do. Yeah, at this point, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this is abuse. I know, I'm not a license professional.
Speaker 4: I've never gone through the proper training.
Speaker 3: To be able to say what is in fact neglect, abuse or trauma. But I think, you know, just as a regular person, we could step in at that time.
Speaker 20: That's a common practice though, and like that happens all the time. I mean, you're like, they're constantly marrying off twelve to fourteen year olds consistently, So the fact that she made it to seventeen, you know, is a big deal. At least I didn't try to, like, you know, generally genital mutation on her.
Speaker 4: I mean, we know it's illegal.
Speaker 20: Well it's illegal here in America, like they will go to jail. But then it is illegal in quite a few places now because of so many women coming forward, But there is a lot of places where it is heavily still practice, and the women in fact push the tradition to be practice on their children. I I can't fathom it. I don't understand it because there's so many women that have come forward and been fighting that. But I mean, this is a common thing that happens over there, and people just are completely like oblivious, I guess to this being a practice.
Speaker 2: Oh did just imagine the dad and he's like, we're doing this for your own good.
Speaker 17: You know, we love you.
Speaker 3: Don't make me choke you to death.
Speaker 2: It's like, my god, dude, you need to calm it down.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine feeling so justified because of your religious conviction that you feel like it is your god given right to kill your child for not marrying who you want them to marry. Like, with what fucking balls do you think you have the right to say that? But yes, to your point, Raven, they this is practice. Arranged marriages are practiced all over the world, and I don't agree with the practice anywhere, but especially in America. Like no, like the people can speak on this, but I know as soon as the public starts to do something about it, they're gonna have protests saying that this is their cultural rights. And we're gonna have somehow the Free Palestine Movement's gonna find our way into this conversation and it's gonna be a whole other other thing. And then of course Israel's gonna be implemented because it has to be and it yeah, just dumb shit all the way around. People are fucking people.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Pickle, I love the even changed your name yet.
Speaker 15: Dude, Pickles Pickle is my like online troll name, like like it's just like it's actually Pickle pricks because it's just it's like it's just a small wiener joke.
Speaker 10: I just find that hysterical, you know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I don't do good video games, so it's kind of like I'll use that as my like gamer tag and I get slumped and people get so upset with me and I just laugh.
Speaker 10: But with that, I would agree.
Speaker 15: I mean, if you look at the UK and the things that are going on in the UK right now, it is a disaster. I guess they're not doing good just so you know, they could be better. But because of these things that were implemented, and I'm not going to say with any political thing, you know, the twenty twenties, you know, there were things that happened that were not good.
Speaker 10: But it's also really cheap to get to America. Just so you know, no, it is.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 10: The father of my.
Speaker 15: Niece, so this is blood related. He's not from over there. He's from a different country. It only costs him anywhere from thirty to sixty k to get over again. And depending on what your activities are, you can get deported several times, kicked out and get right back in as long as you're coming from the Latin America region. And I'm not saying their race or whatever their religion that either way, it's inexpensive, relatively inexpensive depending on what you do for a career to get into this country.
Speaker 3: That way, what you may legally get to this country is cheap. I'm like, eh, kind of depends on the avenues you go through. You're talking about getting coyotes across the border.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's done it six times now.
Speaker 15: And I keep trying to, like every time he's in the country, trying to be like, yo, let's let's have a conversation.
Speaker 10: But then he avoids me.
Speaker 15: Then he has all these people, and I'm like, hent get murdered. He's not bad to my niece or my sibling, but it's just like, you're not doing good things for this place.
Speaker 10: I need you to go right.
Speaker 15: You want to do better, do better, like you know, but with the whole like infiltration. I never agree with abuse of a child that we know that I am like super I get angry about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just not my thing. Like, I get very angry.
Speaker 15: There's no reason that man should not spend his life getting his guts rearranged by someone bigger and stronger than him and a eight by eight.
Speaker 4: So but he's not a citizen.
Speaker 3: He could easily get deported back to whatever country he come from, because ven County, I mean you could, but he would, he would claim some sort of religious.
Speaker 4: Exemption or some shit. But this thing, they're not citizens.
Speaker 3: He could easily just send them back to their country of origin and say, listen, your culture does not jive with ours. You want to do that wild shit, go there. But the girl is an American citizen, so she stays. And like it's she's seventeen. That's damn. I don't know what the law is in Washington. I know in Louisiana that's a legal adult. I can't imagine. It's too far fetched. On the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 15: Got to be seventeen eighteen, right, it's you. You're with Leenamore left up there, so you're seventeen eighteen. It's probably the typical thing. I mean, I did my own thing at seventeen.
Speaker 10: But you know, I'm with I don't know.
Speaker 3: Foster Cares a horrible like program as well. I agree with this. There's a lot of abuse that takes place in these places. However, I feel like your foster parents won't try to strangle you in the front yard in front of God and everybody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I think the she might have a better shot in the foster care system for a year until she's a legal adult and can go do whatever the fuck she wants.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying, we just need to allocate our moneys towards the appropriate things to protect our youth of the world, of the nation. You just can't. You can't do it. And fucked that guy, fuck his wife, both of them. Well, I just I'm sorry. I just had to go on a tangent. I apologize.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, Sam. See your hand raised, brother, I see you also have lit up a blunt what you got. I don't even see him in there, Okay, he might have stepped out of the vehicle for a moment. I hope he's okay.
Speaker 2: He just vanished into the fifth dimension. Bro, God, is that what happens when you smoke so much? For so long you're able to like, actually transport dimensions physically. Ask the Mians did, were they smoking the herb that much to go there?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Fuck I'm where were we?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: He was reported to be hiding? Oh okay, we read that one. Who else we got here? Zama the motherfucking Bee shared an article that said Julian Brown, who turned plastic into gasoline, is currently missing. Fans fear his invention made him a target.
Speaker 3: Well, we just talked about that in the recycling episode, the guy who you could see how he was taking plastic and cooking it down to make plastic crude oil, and then you could distill it out to make all the other things. You know, Big oil does not like whenever you piss in their cheerios.
Speaker 2: Well and wow, Well Nick said his mom came out and said that he's just keeping a low profile right now, I think. And then Zomba the motherfucking Bee said, yeah, I finally saw that posted through keeping it Weird in Portland.
Speaker 3: I really hope that that's accurate and that that's not a cover up for his disappearance. I hope he's keeping a low profile the same way the guy with the water powered car. He tried going public with it, he got killed his twin brothers. Like what he s no fucking car the garage that that doom buggy thing, that's a science project. Dude, I don't even trip about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and I mean it makes you wonder why he's wanting to keep a low profile. Has he received any kind of threats or any kind of black SUVs parked outside of his house?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like, Oh, dude, you gotta understand. This isn't just big oil as in an American company. You'll get like saudy assassins coming after you. You'll get like, this is international trillions, if not qua trillions of dollars of industry across the world that is not going to take too kindly for you getting in the way of them making their buck.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, Rose Chaos said maybe Trump was cloned and replaced Dune Dun, Dun. I think it's possible.
Speaker 4: There is a greater than zero percent chance of.
Speaker 3: It because he said things. I don't believe it at this moment, but that is subject to change as the days go on. I'm we shall see.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he showed a lot more promise in the first term. This next term, it's like a completely different mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he's actually just kind of going at it like he's he's hungry for Warren. I don't mean the military industrial complex. I mean like everybody that tried to burn him on his first term. I think that's more or less what he's after. He's not about draining the swamp. He's about going against his enemies. But I mean, who knows it With the way things are shaking out right now, it's it's just a fucking it's a clusterfuck, it's a mess.
Speaker 2: Tony said, what is a semite? Anyway? Almost nobody knows. The word causes more confusion than clarification than Ashton said. Google says it's a language family, not a racial thing, and incorrect. It includes Hebrew and Arabic. So by the transitive property, hating Arabs is also anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: Correct, very correct. Sanskrit is a Semitic language. I know that's not comfortable for people to hear, But an anti Semite basically means somebody who hates pretty much all of the Middle East in a.
Speaker 2: Nutshell, So would that just be like what anti what is it called Abrahamic shit.
Speaker 3: There you get, well abraham Technically, the Christians are also classified as Abrahamic, so a Semite would be of the Hebrew and Arabic conversation. However, in a more modern colloquial term, when they say anti Semite, they pretty much mean anti Zionists, so you know there's levels to it.
Speaker 21: They also said Aramaic is on there too, and isn't that what Jesus spoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is actually like a Greek dialect if I'm not mistaken. So, but it's also a part of the Semitic conversation because it was spoken by the Semitic tribes during the time of Jesus. It's more, if I'm not mistaken, it was kind of used as like a I guess a proper one to one comparison would be like you have the proper Latin and then you have the Latin vulgate or vulgar Latin. And I don't mean that to mean they were speaking in vulgarities. I'm saying it was like the uh okay. To put it to a Game of Thrones connotation, you have high Valerian and then you had the common tongue. Kind of situation where it's like, this is like the proper the King's English versus the slang English Aramaic was seen as like the slang or the more commonly spoken Semitic tongue of the day and age of you boy Haesus.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Tony said, one hundred percent true. The adja the adjective should be should just be anti Jewish or anti Arab, not anti Semite. Yeah, it would be a little bit more clear if they did that, because yeah, nobody's calling people that are calling for war in the Middle East anti Semitic.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna get technical, the war in the Middle East is Semite on Semite, crime and violence. Actually, but that's not gonna sell papers, that's not gonna make good headlines. Can't have all that.
Speaker 2: The jogid said, I thought that Semitic was from a certain region slash language, i e. The Middle East, And in that case, I agree that the Arab people would be considered as such.
Speaker 3: But I agree it's it's from the levant, which would be, you know, the region in question. We're not saying that like Iraq is not considered a part of the traditional Semite groupings, although they speak a language that is derived from a Semite language, so the Levant would be more of the conversation that we're having.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and that's what the spared animal posted that. In the Bible, the Levant refers to the geographical area along the eastern Mediterranean, encompassing modern day Israel, Lebanon, and parts of Syria and Jordan. Yes, yes, correct, interesting, And the yolks said, hm, never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's the thing when you see anti Semitic and that's the thing these anti Semitic laws that Trump is trying to pass. So saying fuck Palestine is equally as anti Semitic as saying fuck Israel. But like I guess, we're not like pulling punches on that. We're not gonna yep, Okay, moving.
Speaker 2: On, Penguin Spanker said, how the fuck is everyone doing? Unpopular opinion of the night. It's tits over ass all day ps. Pineapple does belong on pizza.
Speaker 3: I agree with you on both counts, Penguin Spanker, although I have to say I did a poll actually multiple times while I was in the Marine Corps. When you're on a duty overnight and you literally have nothing better to do because you can't be on your phone. They wouldn't even allow you to read books, depending on who your commander was. So like, it is what it is. So I would sit there with a clipboard and every single marine that passed, I asked them, do you prefer the T or the A? As far as the female anatomy is concerned, I have to tell you two to one, Like every single time without fail, mathematically, two to one men prefer ass over over breast. So it is what it is. I have my own preferences, but that is that is the way the poles always shook out. He said, tits over ass. I know, I am of the belief that I like boobs more than but that's just me.
Speaker 4: But two to one.
Speaker 3: Men overall on a pole, and we're talking men from all over the country, of different backgrounds, of different I'm talking as as much of a litmus test as you could get. Would be the military on any given night, right and two to one men overall in America prefer ass over tits. This is this is the math.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I actually have a buddy who he posted a picture and it kind of went viral, and it was him at a on Bourbon Street for Marti Gras and he was holding up a sign and he had all the beads on and everything, and he held up a sign that says, show me your personality.
Speaker 3: Ha ha, I love it. I love it that. Actually, that sounds like it's a probably pretty good time, honestly, just for the wild shit that would happen next. I mean, yeah, you're gonna get the obvious flashes and stuff like what is a drunk person going to do to exude their personality at Mardi Gras and Bourbon Street. That that sounds like gonna be a pretty good time. And to be.
Speaker 10: Honest, more they just have to drink more.
Speaker 2: Everybody becomes interesting when you're drunk.
Speaker 3: But speaking of dude, I should be riding a flute this Marti gram pumped in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: That sounds dangerous. It's gonna be great, dude, Dude, I would just say, I don't know. The order I get, the less I'm impressed by what you got on your body, Like what's up in the dome? You know what I'm saying, Like That's where I'm at nowadays.
Speaker 3: That's a sign of true maturity. Jonathan and I agree.
Speaker 2: If I can't get along with you and have a weird conversation with you. I'm good, you know, Like, if all you want to talk about is just what's on TV or what's in politics, I can get that anywhere.
Speaker 3: Did you see what just happened on Love Island? Can I tell you about how much I don't care? Like I would rather die than have that conversation. Actually, but yeah, no, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, you've been flailing.
Speaker 17: I have a special coin.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you haven't see it.
Speaker 17: It was given to me by a good fun of mine. But you know what's special about this coin.
Speaker 3: It's a fifty cent piece. It looks like or is that a Susan b Anthony?
Speaker 17: I don't think that's a Susan b Anthony coin?
Speaker 15: Dog?
Speaker 3: What is that is that on the other side?
Speaker 2: That hands? Oh it's a gun. Oh hands holding a gun. It looks like a bitch is acid.
Speaker 5: Her?
Speaker 3: Oh, she has a bunch of pluck. I see it. Ah, So it's a heads or tails coin of the more vulgate type. I see.
Speaker 17: This is my lucky coin. I take it everywhere I go.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to carry a challenge coin around me as my lucky coin, but that thing just got heavy and it took up some space walles.
Speaker 16: I actually got one of those the last day I was a tractors supply they gave me one.
Speaker 17: And then as I get as, they gave me one.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they found out I was a ved one and when they gave it to me on ved One's day and everything. But while I got it and everything, the manager is like, huh, I guess they just give those out to anybody. And I just said, you do it as I didn't ask for this fight. But if you feel someone tighted, you do as that. The recruiting office has all opened that damn near every day.
Speaker 3: Right, Wait, what kind of challenge coin did you get at the attractor supply store? I ought to show you, Okay, for anybody who doesn't know a challenge coin.
Speaker 4: This goes way back in military history and lore.
Speaker 3: Here. Typically a person who holds a certain rank or position or billet will get these commemorative metal coins made with their name and their rank and their duty station or whatever their job title is and whatever, and they'll get a whole stack of the mate and it's it's a little costly, which is why he typically wouldn't do it at a little rank, and you kind of hand these out as like a pad on the back, a physical pad on the back. Let's say you're a two star general and you're traveling in you go to a new base, and you have some driver that you know he drove you around that day. He did a great job for you, and you thought, hey, you're a good kid. Whatever the case, you would coin him or give him your challenge coin and he would add it to his collection, and it's it's a thing. And so there's an old drinking game that's associated with this. When you would go to a new base or a new bar or whatever, somebody there being a veteran be like, oh you're.
Speaker 4: A veteran, Oh coin challenge. I'm like, okay, what's up.
Speaker 3: So they would throw their coin down on the table, and if your coin doesn't have a higher rank than the one that was just thrown down, you have to buy the next round. It's an old tradition as far as that's concerned. So that's why whenever he said he got with the tractor's supply store, I'm like, bro from fucking who?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 16: No. So apparently the guy that's in that's in charge of my district was a mine who fought in a Fallujah and everything, and uh, he's the one who actually made them give this to me and all, which I was thankful. And I had another one, but I had my shadle box from the while I was forwarding, my house got broken into and they stole my shadow box.
Speaker 3: Damn dude, I had yeah.
Speaker 17: Uh it has that.
Speaker 16: It says Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard Army, and it says a Touch of Supply Company, Homer of the Free because of the brave this coin has been presented to the recognition of your service to the United States owned forces.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Okay, so a commemorative veteran coin overall, Yeah, very nice. I have is a camp David, and then I have a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. And I have a couple of ones from different heads of three letter agencies and ship for my time in DC.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I used to carry one. But yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Had one from the General of Parisian while I was in I can't remember his name out now, and I feel so damned.
Speaker 17: I feel bad about it. Boss.
Speaker 16: I had one from my company first roject, who was a gungery solgeant, but he had the bit.
Speaker 17: Of a first soljiant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got alo also.
Speaker 17: A manon who was in over twenty years.
Speaker 16: He got busted down, bag to back down a couple of times, but it'd be like a really cool guy.
Speaker 3: Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 2: Anyway, just getting back to the second part of that, Jacob, do you agree that pineapple belongs on pizza?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so good. I believe that belongs on more than black olives. I know that's an unhot take. I know, I know a lot of people get down with black olives and I can't fucking stand them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, back hooked it cooked black olives. No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: It's like would you mix vinegar and bitter with sweet and tingy?
Speaker 17: It just goes good together.
Speaker 3: Respectfully disagree, but you know, I'm not gonna shit on people for liking the black olives. My son loves black olves on pizza, and everyone else in this house can't stand the me you know, is like olives or what not? Really, so you're not down with the muffalattas. I do not like muffalattas at all. Honestly. I fucks with olive oil for cooking purposes and things like that. But yeah, muffle lot of sandwiches, in my personal, humble opinion, super overhyped, most things, super overhp. Dude, just it's not my jam. I'm not Italian enough to like those. I'm not Italian. I don't. I don't get down with olives. It's it's a flavor palette thing. It's it's you know, I get it. If you love olives, you fucked with muffalattas. I just I don't you know.
Speaker 2: Zamba the motherfucking bee said ass over tits all day. Also, yes, it fucking does. And pertaining to pineapple on pizza, yeah.
Speaker 3: Again it's it is a two to one ratio ass over tits. I again personally disagree, but everybody has their flavor preference.
Speaker 2: I am more, I am more mesmerized by a big ass over titties, though, I'll say it like, it's more impressive to me if you have a big old pooper on you than just your jugs.
Speaker 3: And I hear that, I hear that, But you understand that even dudes have asses, right, good point.
Speaker 4: That was my only argument.
Speaker 3: To these dudes that would say that, like oh this and this, I'm like, you can attain an ass from doing squats, and men got butts. Dude, you know what, men don't have jugs like that's we don't have that. So like, clearly one of these is feminine, and one of these would is borderline bisexual.
Speaker 4: I don't listen. I'm not here to judge.
Speaker 2: That's a slippery slope, though it is because if you like.
Speaker 3: Doing it's a slippery.
Speaker 2: If you like doing butt things, then you're saying that it's like it's a pathway to gay shit.
Speaker 3: There there is an argument. There are some people that believe that, right, And I'm not saying that, like appreciating a woman's form and the dairy air is inherently gay or bisexual.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is that dudes have butts too.
Speaker 3: Dudes don't have boobs, you know some do. That's true. We all know. We have all seen Fight Club, right, We all know that Bob had bitch tip. We do know that for a fact.
Speaker 4: But it's different. It's different, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the same spirit animal. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 16: Oh my gay cousin says booty is booty, and I just have to take his fucking words for what they are.
Speaker 17: Then again, he is in the Navy, so that checks out.
Speaker 3: I see the jokes right themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I mean one's harry, you know, one's not.
Speaker 3: I mean typically not not all, not all. Some women have some hair in places too. Some dudes have hairless asses. I look, it is what it is. It's wild thing. Again. I am not trying to like take away from people's flavor profile. Two to one men prefer butt over boops. That is the math. It's just I respectfully have a difference of opinions.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 17: Jason point the Finch.
Speaker 16: Some of their females got more of a beard than most of the men in France.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, I don't know where that stigma came from. I went to France, and not just in the city. I went to like the countryside. Didn't see like the hairiness that like Americans have been told, well, you know, the French lace don't shave their armpits and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: The I didn't see one.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 16: I think that that was started by the American women after World War One, when all the boys were coming back from France and all and they got they got used to be able to do with those French holes.
Speaker 17: Getting put in.
Speaker 16: The mouth and the dassy and then the gulls over here were very more modest. They were more Christian ethical ladies. They were like, no, we got Cassidy built some shit over here. Son, two different cultures.
Speaker 4: But I could see that.
Speaker 3: I could see some Gis coming back from World War One talking all that ship with their boys and their old lady over here is them say what it's like, man, I'm French girls are nasty. They so hairy, it's not an't even like that baby, you don't even know, And like, yeah, I could see that being a stigma that, like the rumor spread for sure.
Speaker 16: But also to counteract that point, the wilderness must be explored.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was actually always Todd speaking to you Sam, that that Asian women had perpendicular vaginas.
Speaker 3: That was a rumor at one point.
Speaker 17: The Asian women's No, I can attest, they go up and down.
Speaker 16: The reason the oh, the spasm chasm isn't sad ways, it's because if you go down and play with it, it will go.
Speaker 17: It's something like this, did you just.
Speaker 4: Call it the spasm chasm?
Speaker 16: From the Jesus the language on you Marines. Oh my god, that's trying very best to be PG.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love it. I've never heard it called that before, but that's that's wonderful. Oh my god.
Speaker 17: Well it's a lot better than the stock Port.
Speaker 3: What the fuck.
Speaker 17: They bring off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, that's that's the thing. Okay, I'm glad that that was where that was going. I thought that was going a whole other direction. Okay, pickle what you got dog?
Speaker 15: So uh my Litman's tests, Like when I'm potentially the dating right as, I looked for discipline mm hmm. Because I'm like a very rigid guy. I got stuff to do, goals to accomplish. I'm just doing stuff all the time.
Speaker 10: So it was never t or A.
Speaker 15: It's the third A ambitions abs as.
Speaker 10: I don't want them shredded.
Speaker 15: But do you have a muscular stomach like abdominal wall, Like is your abdominal wall strong? Because I want to know that you have been squatting. I want to know you've been deadlifting. I want to know you've been doing sprints. I want to know that your priority is your hell because I'm probably gonna outlive you because I'm a cockerroach. But I want you to hear for as long as I'm here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I hear your reasoning and it is sound logic.
Speaker 3: Again, respectfully, I am on a very different playing field, Homie. I don't do all that.
Speaker 10: Jade Codwell a cardio card.
Speaker 3: Jade Cargill the wrestler.
Speaker 10: Yo, dude, she's got everything.
Speaker 2: Dude, she is. She's a fucking alien. Like if there was an alien woman that came down to Earth, I would expect her to look like Jade car Gill just fine as hell.
Speaker 17: Is the one that whips the other one with a hair.
Speaker 15: No, no, you need to she is absolutely she is a specimen of a human.
Speaker 16: She really is the bitch that Naomi andrewed so she could take the tag titles.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but like I don't want abs like that. I just like, I don't want you to have a week of Domino wall because it's not good for you. You're gonna have problems as.
Speaker 10: You get older.
Speaker 3: I personally do not think the gym rat women look good like at all.
Speaker 4: She's opinions.
Speaker 15: She's I respect everybody's but like for me, like in my lifestyle, like to find compatibility, sure, sure, Like I like I'm a psychopath, Like I'm gonna wake up at five am tomorrow, go out for three miles with my dogs, and you know, then another three miles in the afternoon, another three miles in the evening, like it's just my routine.
Speaker 3: I'm with you as far as the discipline goes, though, right, But aside from like bodily discipline and all of that, having like ambition and dry and discipline to achieve goals, I'm with you on this.
Speaker 10: I guess you could.
Speaker 15: Rephrase it as that ambition like, like, to me, that's just like have a goal.
Speaker 10: Be there, Yeah, be there every day For me, that's the big thing. And I get this.
Speaker 15: I'm not a guy who's obsessed with like the body types, Like I don't care.
Speaker 10: I've dated all types. I've dated everybody, Like I don't care. If you're good to me, I'll be good to you.
Speaker 15: I'm just I'm very simple, but have a motivation because I can't be your hobby.
Speaker 4: But that's got to be a two way street too, right.
Speaker 3: You can get one of these alpha type personality women who are like killing it in all regards, but then that also means that you can't be a slob. You know what, I mean that also means that you can't be somebody who's slacking on your end as well.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: I agree with that patibility, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: But for me, like I said, like, I'm just a psychopath, Like I just wake up every day and I'm like, I gotta go.
Speaker 10: Do things and I don't even want to do them. But the things that I don't even need to do, but I do them.
Speaker 15: Yeah, my job now, I don't need to work right, and it's hysterical.
Speaker 10: I show up and I'm doing more than everybody.
Speaker 15: That needs the money, Okay, which is funny because I'm like, I'm just my brain is weird where I don't want to slow down because when you slow down, you get complacent.
Speaker 10: When you get complacent, you let go. When you let go, you lose everything.
Speaker 3: No, I will give you that, dude. Determination and ambition are fucking.
Speaker 15: Hot, Like it's an attractive quality and a human Yeah, but in that now, now I'm in the weird category where I'm like, oh, he's super crazy about doing X y Z.
Speaker 10: But I want you to take risks. I want you to try to fail. It's like like I mean.
Speaker 15: That respectfully because failure needs the success, right, So I'm like, do something that makes you extremely uncomfortable, Like at twenty five years old, I decided to pick up gymnastics while I was a pro fighter.
Speaker 10: Like, what am I doing? I'm dinna get hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just kind of a glutton for punishment asking for rotator cuff issues. But I mean, you know, well.
Speaker 10: You can tell it.
Speaker 15: I'm always stop up on this side, but it happens. But like, try to be at least a little a little room for growth, because when we stopped growing, we start dying.
Speaker 2: Jade Cargil, dude, she looks like a finer version of halle Berry when she was storm.
Speaker 3: Know that's where you were about to go, see it?
Speaker 17: Yeah, don't see it, don't. Barry is a dying piece.
Speaker 2: Wishes she was Jade Cargill.
Speaker 3: Bro It's also really skinny, which.
Speaker 2: I mean not halle Berry is awesome too. But anyway, she did she played a.
Speaker 3: Go she she played the funk out of that role too, didn't she that?
Speaker 17: I'm not?
Speaker 16: You know, well, you and Live when they were tag team and Liz actually took they and Live they went to like a Spencer or whatever. She actually made a catwoman outfit based off of the holly berries, and I was like, hmm, that the board crazy.
Speaker 17: She is, like, I'm like, I know, this is toxic.
Speaker 16: B All of her red flags are like vibant neon green signs.
Speaker 17: The more of a bitch is likely to stab me, the harder they are to me.
Speaker 2: You know, I hate that. I agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 17: Look, if we.
Speaker 16: Can just get the braddiness of like live with the ass of like Stephanie Vaker with that Devil's kiss, yeah, that that would be just perfect. But then again, we have to go to a place called build a Bitch, and that I know for a fact that's ten times more expensive than build a bear.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not supposed to be talking like this, Sam, You got a whole dick problem that you're not trying to get a boner.
Speaker 16: Little acking multit task and I can talk about not get booked up.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 17: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I I just.
Speaker 16: It's my mind has an on switch and an off switch. But I that's only in the room. That anywhere else it's always on the off switch.
Speaker 2: Good on you, Good on you, sir. White boy Wizard said, I'm with Zombie on this. One need them thick cheeks.
Speaker 4: See, I'm with it. I agree with the thickness.
Speaker 3: I do, in fact have a sickness for said thickness, But you know his personal preference. I prefer the weight to be up top and down load. That's just me. That's just me.
Speaker 2: There is way too many men chiming in on this and not enough women, so we're not going to continue that conversation.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so had a couple of people peace out the yoke Yid and Nick both both beat it. They probably have regular lives that they have to get to in the morning. Totally understandable.
Speaker 5: M mmm.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, Sam, you look like you were dying earlier. Did the did the Holy Herb cure you?
Speaker 3: I think it did.
Speaker 16: I can attest at that point. This is a fosh Mom, I'm smoking of the day. It was not the blessed of that healed me. It was the two shots. It was the thing of morphine and the hydra codon.
Speaker 17: I just took.
Speaker 16: Okay, I am old yet the house, my good friend.
Speaker 2: Good deal, good deal, Okay, Sam. Just curious you shared a picture of you and your mom. Are you looking for a stepdaddy?
Speaker 17: My mother is happily married.
Speaker 16: Thank you, and I'm sorry to say. Yeah my mom my mom, she's.
Speaker 17: I love her to death, but she is a cuckoo bitch. You you would not want.
Speaker 2: Hey, we just talked about red flags being green flags.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 16: Hey, No, that's my mama. She's a guydamn angel off all you need enough?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh Rose Chaos said, ah a qt or kay cute. There we go, spirit animal.
Speaker 4: I can think of is us Sam's stepdad.
Speaker 3: Now the whole other conversation is going on with my internal dialogue. I can picture it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to call me. You don't have to call me daddy Sam. All right, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 17: I don't even call my axle daddy that ship, no dog. I don't even call him step phone to that. I just called him. I call him by his last name, Swint.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hurt from laughing too much.
Speaker 2: It's like childish Gambino once said, what do you say, like, I'm rap step daddy? You hate me, yet you will respect so I will put you over my knee if you get out of hand, Samuel, for the love of fuck, what, no dog?
Speaker 16: Sorry, I am grown and you do not.
Speaker 3: Want to do that, my fine, this would be the weirdest dynamic ever. You'd be buying your weed from.
Speaker 4: Your steps on. That's exactly how that would go to I.
Speaker 16: I ain't the weed he wouldn't have. If that was the case, he wouldn't have to pay. It would be my nightly mission to get him so stoned. I want to give him an existential crisis every night.
Speaker 2: Yes, look, more details into this imaginary scenario is only making it more real, and it's making me like it even more so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god, Jonathan's moving to Georgia. Fuck fuck Arizona. Obviously, Georgia is the place.
Speaker 16: Georgia, I will say, the Georgia women, they got that that beautiful, beautiful Southern twin that you That sounds damn near like a violin. But uh my best, my best words to you, my Yankee fund, you do not want. While yes, Southern women are better cooks, are better at loving, and I agree older women are the best, do not get you a Southern woman. I don't believe your Yankee heart could handle it that bless your soul.
Speaker 3: I mean, stick to the foreigners.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: I don't discriminate if you're hot, you're hot.
Speaker 20: I don't.
Speaker 2: I really don't give a fuck what color your skin is. That's the way I look at it. That's fair, that's good. Spirit animal, spirit animal, said my j ro Ot s Oh, you already said that one.
Speaker 3: Moving on down.
Speaker 2: We're getting close, all right. We only have like thirty something messages to catch up to. White Boy Wizards said, I used to haul shit for the frack sites in North Dakota. Shit was fun as fuck. Rose Chaos said, my husband was a trucker for years. I know it can be a very tough job. So hats off to you, sir, mother trucker.
Speaker 3: Indeed, sir.
Speaker 2: Um okay. Rose Queo said, they took our local burrito guy assholes, fucky dickheads man. Yeah, you don't want to take away the contributors, you know what I mean. And that's that's the kind of people you need to stick around.
Speaker 3: One of the best job sites I ever worked on. This guy called him the burrito man. Every day in the lunch tein you go there for breakfast, and you know, for breakfast, they'd be like you clock in, you go to do your your JSA's and your fucking safety talk for the day and all the things. There'd be a dude with two big ass ice chests. One was full of uh fried pork chops and the other was full of burritos. His mom and or wife, I'm not one hundred percent. I don't speak Spanish. One of them was cooking all night long. Said these bit would be hot and fresh for you in the morning if you forgot your lunch that day.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 3: Burrito man was the guy, and ten dollars would get you a burrito the size of a newborn baby that you couldn't even finish in one sitting. And I'm just that, you know what I'm saying. He was probably illegal. I know this was that, but he also made really good burritos. Was that over at CF Industries h CEF had a burrito guy? Thought, yes, But the one I'm talking about is actually had a shelle geismer.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, that makes more sense to Ashton said, the Sacred Herb can bring them here, but it can't take you there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fair enough, Ashton. By the way, I am digging your shades, sir. Game recognized game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you almost. I feel like you gotta match him. Just ane there, Jacob.
Speaker 4: I can let me see what pg's I got on me.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna go light with it. I'm gonna go light with I'm go with my uh my folkles, my white folkales at that fucking rolls.
Speaker 2: Ain't no snow blinding you today, sir.
Speaker 3: Fuck what let's go. You know I hate the snow anyway.
Speaker 2: Dirty mother truck I said, I Yeah, I actually worked the same area I'm going back to three years ago. Came home, but can't beat that oil and gas money and thank you Rose.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People think it's an easy job, but it's far from it. I actually know a good amount of truck drivers. Yeah, it's it seems like not a job I don't want to do.
Speaker 3: It's, uh, it's a fun job when I've been told. But also if you like have a family and you know, a spouse and kids that are active and all this, and depending if you're doing local trucking versus like, oh it's all state lines and all these things, it can suck, you know, but the money is on the road if you're going like cross country, but you're also living out of your fucking truck simony, you know, it depends on how you you have your life situated.
Speaker 2: Now unless you just have a special place in your heart for the lot lizards.
Speaker 3: That that is the thing. Look, Hooker's gotta make that money too.
Speaker 17: Hell yeah, what about.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Sam, Actually the ol gas money is more than over the road trocking.
Speaker 3: Hell what I'm saying. You can get you on a good local like route and make that money, but it's it's few and far between unless you're in an area where that's the industry.
Speaker 5: But it's just the people anymore, having to deal with the traffic that is what kills you the most. Heard that is because nobody pays attention. I mean, everybody drives from their phone. Now that's exactly how they drive.
Speaker 2: They're actually changing that. I think that's that went into effect either already or really soon. That like if you're on your phone, you get pulled over now, like even if you're just talking on the phone, I think going away with it.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of states I have that, but I see them all day long, and the copp will have their head down and people's I don't.
Speaker 3: Care saying like, you get pulled over if you're speeding. But I mean I know tons of people myself included that speed every day so I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: I'll be damned if I get pulled over by somebody for talking on my phone as they're talking on their phone and playing on their laptop at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like the cops are actually doing worse than what most of us.
Speaker 3: Do, way worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 3: These days, most cars have like Bluetooth or you got air pods or something like that.
Speaker 4: You don't have to hold the phone to your head.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, dude, If a CoP's gonna pull you over for that, you were going out of your way to like get caught for that shit. It's like getting pulled over for an inspection sticker. The chances, yeah, could they pull you over for that?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 3: Are they gonna Probably not unless they're like really needing to make that quota, you know what I mean. There's got to be like another thing that you're doing in order for them to pull you over, and then once you're there, they'll get you for the other stuff too.
Speaker 2: I hear they're actually like really cracking down though. Like even if you're at a stop sign or a red light and you pull out your phone and check your text or notifications or whatever. They'll they'll pull you over even if your car stopped.
Speaker 3: Well that sucks because that's how are they going to be able to tell if it's happening. Because at night, if I'm looking at my phone versus the screen that I have in my car that is also blinding me with its light, I haven't figured out how to fucking dim that shit yet. I've only had this car for a few weeks, and I know there's a setting. I need to look at the manual, but like, yeah, I got a light on my face. Regardless it's the phone or the screen, it's it's you. See what I'm saying, It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And you have the cops too that it don't matter what you do. If they're in a bad mood, they're in a bad mood.
Speaker 3: YEP, just don't drop that H word. Whatever you do, do not claim that the cop is harassing you, because then you will get five more tickets for what could have been an easy one. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see, that's just better just to respect them at that point. Ye, dirty Sanchez said, camera's going off. I'm laying down listening to you guys while I drift off Like every other night I have. I have to account for at least ten ten views per video as many times as I have to restart them. Love all you crazy fucks. Be safe out there, Dirty Sanchez, Sweet.
Speaker 3: Dreams, Sweet Dreams.
Speaker 2: White Boar Wizard said, Oh, this is whenever Spirit Animals stepped away, he said, dog Man, God, Sammy, not gonna lie, Sam. Whenever you left your car, it looked like, and you're gonna have to go back and watch this, but it looked like there was like a fucking entity that was in your back seat. Bro, should you not like it was like a light?
Speaker 17: I should you not.
Speaker 16: I've been being followed by this shadow, by the shadow person night all week. And when I fell in the pond, I heard my name be it say he's Samuel. And next thing I know, I looked over and thought it was my cousin, like because he knows why fish, he comes to fish and all and everything.
Speaker 17: No one's there nursing.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 9: I feel a hand on my chest and I get I get thrown in the water.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 16: So yeah, I have no doubt if if the thing is behind me.
Speaker 2: So coming to get you, well, it's probably coming to get you after all that talk about how you know, you throw some lipstick and a dress on, you look like a woman.
Speaker 3: So he probably was like.
Speaker 16: I all I said is I am the you can look at the bridge.
Speaker 17: I am the spinning image of my mother. And this wasn't even pointed out to me.
Speaker 16: This was pointed out by my ex Golfen when my mom and who are going through my baby photos?
Speaker 2: Okay, I no longer want your mother.
Speaker 17: Thank you, because that was making me kind of feel weird.
Speaker 3: Moving on, Roe says, I have a lot of challenge coins for my career in law enforcement. Absolutely, coins are not just a military thing, although I think I don't even know where they typically got their start from. I know it just became a thing from the military. And yeah, I definitely have some some coins from like three letter agencies and some police departments and shit like that too, So it's good things.
Speaker 2: Midnight said nothing wrong with a muscle, Mommy, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying nothing's wrong with it. Look, everybody's got their flavor. You know, some some dudes prefer them ssbbw's. I wouldn't consider myself part of that category either, but as supersized, oh oh yeah, no, like them big bitches d.
Speaker 4: And like everybody's got their thing.
Speaker 3: You remember Charles Barkley going on about it, but uh yeah, I'm everybody's got their flavor. It's just not my personal and muscle mommies are also not like my go to. I can appreciate the work that went into the physique and like mad respect, but it's also I don't want to like be snuggled up to a muscle at night. That that sounds.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be snuggled up to a muscle than be suffocated by cellulite.
Speaker 3: See, but there's gotta be some in between. There's got to be a middle ground. Ss BBW like all right, like she ain't my lady. Like there's some dudes out there that like them hefty broads talking about three eighty on the hoof dog, I'm good on bro honey Badger. He seems like the types of like them, like says BBW white Bench. Yeah, I see it. That was his quote, the three eighty thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's right, I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every group's got one. Let's see, we should.
Speaker 10: Just be like you probably have listeners.
Speaker 2: That are like we're getting canceled for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all I'm saying is that everybody flavor dog, I'm not I'm not shitting on the hefty broads.
Speaker 4: There's love out there for everybody, you know.
Speaker 10: Just hey, they're beautiful to certain people.
Speaker 15: Just just I've learned how to glaze over this because of my businesses, Like I learned how to like.
Speaker 10: Just avoid this ship like dodge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, if you're if you're a certain white woman that is over a certain weight, there's always the skinny black men that are always available for you.
Speaker 3: That's just you. I swear to god. We had this one guy in my platoon and this this kid, he was of the African American persuasion, I might add uh. He was six', three weighed about one fifty five maybe. Bro the wilderbeasts that he would bring to the barracks were, astounding but also like that was his. Shit he loved them to be that. Size like we, were bro sitting in the smoke. Pin all, RIGHT i want you to a picture. This like you have like a picnic, table, right but instead of having it just two, sides it's like a square picnic, table and you have benches that are on all four. Sides, Right, Okay, cool this broad took up an entire bench her goddamn, self and he was happier than a. Pagan. Shit oh yeah, no and he's probably well we clowned him for, it, obviously but you, know he loved him that.
Speaker 4: Way broke his fucking, BED i might, Add.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah he's probably, like, yeah but you see him titties and you're, like, bro the ones on the that was the worst, part the ones on your elbows or what's going on?
Speaker 4: Here, no that was the worst, part you would.
Speaker 3: Think but, no that was not that wasn't, present not to the, realm you would. Think but, uh, yeah, no that wasn't. That he just he liked him. Big he liked he liked climbing the, mountains if you. Will and, uh it was like a new one every.
Speaker 4: Two weeks or.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like he just had one from his hometown that like had a thyroid issue or.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Not this was like his Gim.
Speaker 2: She's like the perfect person you want For thanksgiving in the. Kitchen just with, that you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, no, dude he was the guy that, like if you're ever going out and you need.
Speaker 4: IT i just got what you.
Speaker 3: Said, no he was the guy like you're going out and like you're on the prow so to. Speak he's the guy that would jump on the hand grenade for the. Groups but he wouldn't Like i'll take one for the team. Tonight he would willingly go that one's, mine like, brother no one is standing in your, way like get after a, kid what's? Up you see? Her that's all, you that's all.
Speaker 5: You. Eh so he was ANOTHER norbt, situation.
Speaker 3: Oh very, much very. Well Although normert was like a, nerd this guy was like he. Was he was a solid, dude solid. Jit but when it came to his flavor profile of his you, know preferred, choice it was, like straight, up if he can pick her, Up he's not even having a conversation with, This like What i'm gonna do with? That i'm like a, lot, dude a. Lot you weigh a buck fifty? Five like what are we talking about? Here but, no he he liked him. Big he probably liked him on top. TWO i DON'T i don't. KNOW i was never in the room to witness said. Acts but you, know and it's also you, know our mattresses because we're in a, barracks and the barracks are always so, Nasty like bed bugs were an. Issue so like they gave us these mattress covers that you would have to wear on your match or where you would have to put on your. Mattress but like it basically sound like you were rolling around A dorito's bag at.
Speaker 4: Night AND i think that was kind of the appeal for these big.
Speaker 3: BROADS i don't, know but like it would stand to, reason you, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know ah, Man, yeah that's, dangerous spirit. ANIMAL i feel like you're about to say something really out.
Speaker 3: There go.
Speaker 17: Ahead there was a guy that was in my.
Speaker 16: Platoon, Alright SO i was in bnp Uh Basic moon platoon on The.
Speaker 17: PARASIDA i already, graduated But i'm In america. Platoon.
Speaker 16: OH i was there for thirteen almost fourteen months my entire. TIME i know this, Guy i'm not gonna say his. Name he'd bring big old bods up there. TOO i forget. Hogging this motherfucker went boating. Dog, yeah, Dude.
Speaker 17: SO i, decide you, know The pulley systems and.
Speaker 16: All, YEAH i went TO i went to out off base into a hall.
Speaker 17: SHOW i got a bunch Of.
Speaker 16: PULLEYS i decided to hook pulleys up to his whack and everything and what and wait till he got. Back and when he got, back he was so. Mad what the fuck these four? SAID i thought you might need a little bit of help scaling the. Mountains, Dog oh my.
Speaker 2: God, yeah my gun started roasting.
Speaker 16: Him everybody, did AND i think that's actually where my gun Saw Gunner sauce started, like, hey little, bash AND i like you well and the.
Speaker 2: Thing and then you add in What ashton just. SAID i like them jacked with loose skin because they just shed one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 3: Pounds, Ashton, god damn, it you left. Early oh, no you're. HERE i see, You? Ashton? Yo is that your? Jam is that your? Jam you like him like hard on the inside but fluffy on the. Outside what are you talking about?
Speaker 16: Here?
Speaker 21: RIGHT i just wasn't expecting.
Speaker 3: It it was. Interesting uh you like them after they get that, surgery after they get on them zimpic for a? BIT i feel? You oh?
Speaker 2: Boy uh, yeah rose cast Said maria brink from in this.
Speaker 3: Moment, yes, yes, yeah ALTHOUGH i preferred her before she blew her voice, out but you, know, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate yeah she was Bab although AM i tripping or was she, SAYING I i must Confess i'm addicted to meth AM i?
Speaker 3: Tripping or is that something that she actually? Sang, no, bro you're tripping on? That what was she? Saying do you know the? Song i'm thinking of a?
Speaker 17: Song it's killing me that?
Speaker 4: One, no Not Britney. Spears boy What, god that's.
Speaker 20: The only SONG i know That i'm addicted to.
Speaker 3: This i'm adicted to, THIS i swear every TIME i hear, It i'm, like is she saying Meth i'm camp OR i must Confess i'm addicted to?
Speaker 20: This?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow that threw me through a loop. There all, Right NOW i can appreciate her music a little bit. More Spirit animals, SAID i want To asian Slash. Latina old, Lady oh you wanna.
Speaker 3: Blazion or not? Blazing i'm, sorry you want to A? Japsican?
Speaker 16: Yeah AND i don't care Which asian or which type Of.
Speaker 17: LATINA i just like the features of.
Speaker 16: Both and BECAUSE i know that that bar is gonna be super fucking. Crazy she's liable to cook me sushi while beat me with the fucking.
Speaker 17: Walk it's just.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of the hardest working women you ever meet in your, life so you better be able to keep up with. Her i'm just gonna say That Filipino, Mexican oh, boy that would. Do once, again you're, Talking you're talking about some hard working from the mud. Shit you better get your mind right before you come at her any old type of. Way although any, like if you pick her up in The, philippines you might be able to like trade her dad two yaks for or. Something i'm sure there's a deal to be.
Speaker 16: Struck, Yeah i'm just gonna stay away From. Thailand that that that place is no, WELL.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a whole war going on there right, now so that might be for the. Best but, dude just don't go To. Bangkok thailand's a great. Place just don't go near the lady boys In, bangkok that's.
Speaker 16: All, yeah my buddy mine. SAYS i made a joke with him about. That turns Out thailand is he wants to live In.
Speaker 17: Thailand, oh it's cheap.
Speaker 6: THERE i do.
Speaker 3: Too i've heard amazing things about. It just stay out of the, cities you, know it's inversion.
Speaker 16: There.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no he was made to a.
Speaker 17: Chick BUT i was, like that's your.
Speaker 16: Beard doult turns, Out, yeah he finally came out the cause it like two months.
Speaker 17: Ago i'm like everybody was, like we never knew you were. Gay i'm, like y'all didn't know that it was brightenly.
Speaker 3: Obvious, yeah it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes and you know, what on that, NOTE i think we're gonna wrap the show. UP i can't believe that we just spent like the last hour talking about big girl and titties and ass and.
Speaker 3: PINEAPPLE i, see.
Speaker 4: You, KNOW i didn't expect for the conversation to go this.
Speaker 3: Way i'm not mad that it did by any, means but, like, boy this took a turn once. Again cult, members if you're Listening, jonathan where can they go to join into this buffoonery on a Every tuesday night weekly Basis.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com Slash cult Of conspiracy. Podcast sign up for The Third eye all the way up until you'll have access to be able to come and join us Every tuesday night at nine Pm. Central we have a bunch of great things over. There you get the shows a couple of days in, advance sometimes even a. Week you'll be able to slide into our dms and you'll be able to see all the, video so video Is patreon is the only place where you'll be able to see any of the video at unless you come and follow us on TikTok And instagram you get short clips. YouTube, also you can be able to get short clips of our shows over. There but if you want to be able to see the whole thing, completely, yeah then you come over to patreon dot com Slash cult Of Conspiracy. Podcast we also have a couple of other ways that you can support the show and you're.
Speaker 3: Selling, indeed a way that you can support the show and your own financial future and success would be to go to the link in the description below and check out coocsilver dot com to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boyan minted coins weight and real time. Weight that sounded dumb as a double, entendre but you know WHAT i, meant real silver and buoyant. Gold all things. Listen silver right now is like thirty six dollars an. Ounce gold is still over three thousand dollars an. Ounce the price of these items this material is only going to go.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 4: NOW i know what you're.
Speaker 3: Thinking japan just successfully made alchemy happen they're turning mercury into. GOLD i understand, this and this is the repeatable thing that they're able to.
Speaker 4: Do maybe the price of goal will come.
Speaker 6: Down who?
Speaker 3: Knows silver is still not a thing that they can just make in a lab. Somewhere these precious metals are a finite solution as far as we. Know so while you can still get your hands on some of, it now is the time to buy your future self and or your children one day will thank you for the purchase once, again ceocsilver dot com link in the description.
Speaker 4: Below but another way.
Speaker 3: That you can support the show would be too please at this. Time hit the five, stars hit the share the, like suscribes, comments live a postly, review shares different, friends if, family shares if we're here's the.
Speaker 4: Deal the more activity the algorithm sees.
Speaker 3: Across all of our listening, platforms the more we get promoted to more potential. Listeners who could that become POTENTIAL cull members at dress to, you fine.
Speaker 4: Ladies and, gentlemen why are you.
Speaker 3: Ready go check out Metamisteries jonathan's on the show and getting the same lover and or respect over there with the five star viewsing the positivity in the.
Speaker 4: Comments come check.
Speaker 3: Out The cage To night and come join each of us for our individual patrons that we host Every wednesday night at nine Pm. Central links to those are in the description as.
Speaker 4: Well and we thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 2: Gone and done, So, sam you've muted?
Speaker 11: Yourself do you like jacuse be, pure aware of you are.
Speaker 17: Blessed be the.
Speaker 3: Chaos much enough from The Quick.
Speaker 2: Boys and with that being, said this was another beautiful episode of The cults Of. Conspiracy and my name Is, Jonathan I'm jacob and there's one very important acture we final piece of information we need to.
Speaker 3: Learn it that's not possible That hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better? Sex the best way to get started is to go to adam And eve dot Com right, now Amaim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any, item but that's not. All when you get one, item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free. Movies they offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a. Priority plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you.
Speaker 4: Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for.
Speaker 3: Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free. Gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new, toy or anything you. Desire just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free. Shipping use the offer code cult that cult At adam And eve dot. Com, now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult