Speaker 1: Welcome to Private Talk. Thank you for shoining us her Private Talk. So let Private Talk let them know of your background. I know you're a reality star. Let them know all about miss Nia. Well, I'm a reality star.
Speaker 2: I guess I've been on love and hip hop and marriage.
Speaker 1: So that's all I've done so far. But so far, I like thought, so they made the more, They made me more to come. So, so what made you start love and hip hop? Did you? Was it something that you kind of just fell into? That is something that you did? You even know that reality you know, TV was like something that you even wanted to do. How does that even come about?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I initially probably never would have done it if my ex wouldn't ask me. But we had such a long history prior to all those shows, so he asked.
Speaker 1: Me and I was like, sure, why not? So your ex who died?
Speaker 2: Doug?
Speaker 1: Who are you on? For those of the Private Talk podcast out there who doesn't know who you were with in this reality show? At the time, I was dating Soldier Boy, So he it was at his idea he brought to you and was like, hey, let's do this. They came to him about it and then he gave me and then we were like, all right, let's just do it. So doing that whole thing, did you know like what you were really taking on, Like how evasive it was going to be to your life? Because you know from you know, you seem like a pretty like private person, So how does how do you take that leap?
Speaker 2: I was pretty private, honestly, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't very prepared.
Speaker 2: It was just more so like he asked me, I trust him, so I was like, why not do it? Like and at the time, I had just had my daughter. She was about she was almost one at the time, so I was just like, look, I had to take care of my kid too, So.
Speaker 1: For sure, I'll do it. It's gotta make money somehow, you know. So with all that being said, did you have a good experience? Are you still you know, are you going to come back on the show? You're no longer on you know right now?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll go back on the show. I won't say I'm scarred, but I'm a little slightly traumatized maybe.
Speaker 1: So how many seasons did you actually?
Speaker 2: I did four seasons, and then while they were doing their fifth season, I did the when I did.
Speaker 1: Marriage with camp with him? Okay, so why when you say scarred, explain to us here at private talk with that kind of like scenario happened.
Speaker 2: No, I can't even blame like anything on the show specifically. I just think in real life we should have had a better foundation, I mean in your relationshipmanship. Yeah, the relationship. We should have talked about things more before actually going before the camera.
Speaker 1: So do you think it was just him? You know, it's pretty clear. Did you have other you know, issues with other castmates that made a scarring issue as well?
Speaker 2: I mean there was like little little stuff with other castmates, but that wasn't ever big like that normally got squashed beforehand. But you know, dealing with guys, they don't want to tell you things up front.
Speaker 1: So it was just like some things.
Speaker 2: That had a wow I was filming or on camera and it was just like, Okay, we could have discussed this first and I would have known how to address it in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: So with being with someone such you know, a public figure like you know, soldier boy, how did that kind of did the show have an effect? Was it just already because of what he was doing and he was very always you know, very vocal about it on social media and going back and forth about his put more of.
Speaker 2: A magnifying glass on everything, like you know what I mean, it wasn't so much like cheating, and it's just like it gets intensified when everybody specifically watching waiting to see what you're going to do, whose picture you're going to, like, who you're outside.
Speaker 1: With, They're waiting for something, waiting for you to like make something out of nothing, because you know, it is Hollywood, it's entertainment. So do you think that you guys would still be together if the show was it wouldn't have been taken place. No, I don't think so. I don't think so. Well, you seem very happy, and you know what I mean, I feel you know, I didn't know you then, but I know you now. You look you're very glowing, and you know, things happen for a reason. So those are just you know, situations and it all. So talk about your space now, what are what's your relationship status? Are you dating? Are you what is what's nea up to? A single? Dating? And single? So me and single? Explain that because you know I like that too, But I feel like nowadays it's like the dating world myself. I'm single and dating as well. Like it's it's hard to like especially in Hollywood. And I don't limit to Hollywood because you know, you know, peaceful say slighting the dams, but just because we travel for work and we're going to appearances, so you meet a lot of people. But you know, how do you deal with that? Are you still you know, looking for someone in entertainment? Do you not care anymore? Hard?
Speaker 2: Because I always say like, oh, I don't care, like it doesn't have to be a celebrity, But then I date somebody normal and then it's just kind of weird because like.
Speaker 1: They don't know your life.
Speaker 2: You want to date me because you want to get posted on Instagram or who I'm going out with, and you want to be seen like it's really hot.
Speaker 1: So you feel like you have a lot of walls up because of that. So how all the walls are up? So if somebody slid into your dms, you know they would get no shock.
Speaker 2: You know they do it often like oh, would you date a regular guy? And I'm like, no, I just ignore him.
Speaker 1: So you haven't answered any dms? Nope, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I really have it. I think a lot of people are intimidating as well. But that's even like when I was younger, as far as like my father like it's just too much.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. So being Teddy Riley's daughter growing up, it was just too much too. So you have all these like people.
Speaker 2: Think I'm high maintenance of like really Hollywood, and I don't think I'm like that.
Speaker 1: At all though I don't feel like that either. I feel like people are intimidated just because of the title and like you know, and I feel like myself because I don't. I may not talk at first, but I talk a lot. When people talk to me, they think like, oh, she's mean or she's a bit like no, if you just take the ton of talk or even say hi, I thought you were a bitch.
Speaker 2: I was like, because I didn't talk to you, I'll have to talk to you. But now, yeah, I mean I'm your favorite person exactly. See.
Speaker 1: I like that you have a big heart inside there, So let private talk know where we can follow you. Maybe they can slide into the DMS. Maybe it won't work, maybe it will, but you know, let them see what the chances. See there you go, there's hope. See see I like this, So I like where this is going.
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm really mainly just on Instagram. Neor Iley Snapchat is the same ne or Riiley. I have Twitter. I talk my shit on Twitter. You talk your ship? What do you talk?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have to start following you.
Speaker 2: I had to kind of bring it back a little because every time I say something ends up on somebody's blogs, So I gotta hold back sometimes.
Speaker 1: Why. I feel like that's the place you're not supposed to hold back into who you are. You're not supposed to be.
Speaker 2: You know, it gets overwhelming with every little thing you say ends up on somebody's blog, and everybody else's opinions come into it. What's the craziest thing that's been on someone else's blog, on somebody's blog.
Speaker 1: That was taken from your Twitter? From my Twitter? You said you say crazy stuff on your Twitter?
Speaker 2: What kind of But a lot of times they take things out of context and think I'm talking about somebody that I'm not like, and I'll just be speaking in general and then'll apply it to apply it to a cast member. I'm like, I wasn't even talking about that, because if I was talking about that, person almost definitely at them.
Speaker 1: So you're the type of girl that's gonna add that person. Yeah, no DM, no texting, But why act like I would just go texting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like I said it directly to say to somebody, I would have just said it to them.
Speaker 1: I'll have to go to Twitter. Yeah, I like thimes.
Speaker 2: I try to be as real as possible.
Speaker 1: So how is it as a kid growing up with a celebrity as big as your father?
Speaker 2: I get that question so much, And honestly, it was normal, and as a kid, it was even more normal than what kids go through now, Like people weren't pulling out their phones every five seconds or posting it on Snapchat, Instagram, and like, you know, it wasn't as intensified now. It was normal to me, and people weren't like wild and crazy like my Gud's. He's very humble, he'll speak to any and everyone. But it was normal. It wasn't chaotic ever, not that I ever recall. And I would go to his shows and everything and they were great. But it's so different now, like so now I'm like, oh, that was normal, Like yeah, that was nothing compared to what goes on now.
Speaker 1: So as a kid, do you do you remember a time when you knew, like hate your dad was famous because you think, like you said, it was pretty normalized, like younger was like, you.
Speaker 2: Know certain advantages like you know, at restaurants and not waiting.
Speaker 1: So you knew something. Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: And then you know, people would come and ask their pictures, but they were way more polite and discreet about it.
Speaker 1: And now that ship's out the door. Now it's like a they said, it's like, hey, when you're.
Speaker 2: Eating, don't let's just take a picture you eat and post it like, oh I just saw so and so and okay, that's happened to me before.
Speaker 1: And I hate it. I hate it. How do you how do you approach that? Because you're such you know, your public figure, and I feel like everyone that they're like, well they feel entitled, which you guys do not, are not entitled what you should be like everyone should respect.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm I'm approachable. So if you do see me, like, just ask poor picture, don't sneak and take a picture all while I'm like a mile away eating or in the middle of a conversation, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like looking crazy in the picture because you.
Speaker 2: Didn't come ask you just try to sneak a pictures. Yeah, I'd rather you just speak to me. I say it all the time. People will DM and me like I saw you the years, like why didn't you speak like I'm gonna bite you a promise.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's you know, it's both because it's like as much as that person's gonna do the you know, take pictures, as much as like they're like what if they're gonna be you know, they don't want to respect her time too, I feel like it's about them. They won't say anything in real life, but they'll DM me like, oh I just saw you.
Speaker 2: Oh I knew that was you walking somewhere or doing this or walking into I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so you heard that private talk you just have. It's about your approach, you know what I mean. We're we're nice people. She's not gonna like bite you, She's really you know, it's just about your approach.
Speaker 2: It might bother me a little bit as if my daughter's with me, only because that distracts me from her and like, you know, she's a kid, like she'll be gone in five seconds.
Speaker 1: How did you you know with doing the reality shows and things like that. How did you kind of keep your daughter away from that because you don't see her at all in any of that? Did it? I have affected her in her life?
Speaker 2: I had her on TV the first season, but she was a baby, she was one, and I chose not to bring her back on. But she's grown to know who I am, what I do, so on like, we'll be at Target and people stare and then she'll be like, Mommy, I.
Speaker 1: Think they know you.
Speaker 2: I'm like you think so She's like yeah, And sometimes she'd be like that's Nea Riley.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how cute kids? Kids like they have no filter? Oh, it was a rap. It was a rap.
Speaker 2: When she learned my name, like around two, when she could say my first and last name, I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: She's your biggest fan. Absolutely, That's how I love that she loves it. That's really cool. So do you love or hate reality TV? I'm in between. It's a love hate kind of love hate. So that's you're open to you? I will I'll say this.
Speaker 2: I actually really enjoyed the marriage boot Camp segment, Like that whole situation.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was definitely more real.
Speaker 2: You know, we got a little bit of therapy here and there, but we could be ourselves.
Speaker 1: They caught a lot more.
Speaker 2: Reality, even though there were still things in my situation I held back on. But for the most part, like it was very real, genuine.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was because it was you know, film twenty four hours even though if you knew it was or not, Yeah, because at that point you you can't hide from anything, you know, with reality TV, I'm sure like how many hours a day are they in your house or do you how does that scheduling even work?
Speaker 2: Only filmed for a couple of hours unless we had two scenes, two or three scenes, but one scene, it probably takes us about four hours maybe and then that was it. But yeah, in Marriage boot Camp, it was all around the clock, Like there were certain hours there'd be someone actually filming and then they were gone.
Speaker 1: There's like one there, one there, like every corner. So walk us through that, you know that process. You stopped doing reality TV? You stopped, you know, with the Love and Hip Hop. How did you get talked back into again doing Marriage boot Camp with the same partner that got you to do the first reality TV At the time, we were actually broken up.
Speaker 2: And for me personally, I was just like for a to get back together, somebody needs therapy, like either it's you or me. And then that opportunity came and I genuinely felt like that was the perfect opportunity for us to try and work it out.
Speaker 1: And you had never taken that approach before or like not on TV, but you know, you know, but just counseling in general, Yeah you had. He had not. Oh no, I said it before, Okay, but it just nothing happened. So it was like, I'll talk. So you guys decided to go to marriage boot camp And with that, did you have expectations of you guys getting back together and fixing it? Or did y'all get back together before you're the show? Because how does that?
Speaker 2: Because I was I don't feel like I was so much like, oh, I want to be with him, he needs therapy, but so let's try and figure this out. It was really more so I've known him since I was seventeen, and it was at the point where I don't want us. I didn't want us to not have any kind of contact at all because at that point, love for somebody, Yeah, you were like family. So I'm like together or not. I still want us to be able to learn how to communicate properly, and you learn how to be around me without expecting too much from me relationship wise. And I wanted him to learn some things about hisself that he wasn't listening coming from me.
Speaker 1: So I was thinking, maybe a stranger could.
Speaker 2: Help you realize what you do wrong and how you speak to me and even with other people, not even just necessarily me, just in life in general. And that was my initial intent as far as going into doing that show.
Speaker 1: But so how long was that process? Is it four weeks or.
Speaker 2: No, it's.
Speaker 1: Like two and a half weeks. Okay, yeah, so you're there twenty twenty four hours, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Not twenty four hours. You're there for the whole two and a half.
Speaker 1: Weeks and you're wak but they're filming every twenty four hours. So it's like literally like you have nothing. You have everything's on the table. But you said you still held back. Why do you think holding back? And like, do you think that was part of the reason because you knew you weren't really going to stay with him, You just wanted him to have help. No, I held back on certain things to protect him and that was just it. That was it. So you guys you're current. Do you guys talk now? Because have you did? You guys both learn something from that that if it was just not you guys being together and you have to be completely separate because you grow apart. I learned things about myself.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure he learned much, but I mean leaving the house he proposed to me. It obviously didn't work out. We're just two different spaces. I think I'm too mature, really, and I just it'll never be fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too much damage happened, Like, uh no, that just takes an honest woman, you know, and a lot of you know, as women, we take a lot and we put up with a lot, if it's protecting him or protecting yourself or protecting just your family, you know. So it's it takes a strong woman to endure all those things, especially in a reality form and being showed that you don't know what's being cut or anything like that to you know, to show your your rawness, your realness and your relationship. So thank you for you know, showing that. If anything, you know, I think that that's just real and you know, it's unfortunate that it didn't you know happened what happened, But you know you're in a better place now, and I hope that you find someone out there that's gonna make you happy and a few on the roster.
Speaker 2: So how about are you in your roster? I feel like three three? Yeah, like two and a potential two and a potential.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that for now, I'm so easily irritated though, like it's I need to work on that.
Speaker 1: What's your ideal date? If they were going to take you out?
Speaker 2: I'm not like I'm so I think I'm easy to please, like if you know what I like, I'm easy to please.
Speaker 1: But how do we know what you like? I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like we'll have those conversations.
Speaker 1: So it takes a minute to get to that point. So you're not just going to go on a blind date and like.
Speaker 2: Expect like I've never been on a blind date.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do that. I need to.
Speaker 2: I'm too nosy, like I have to know something.
Speaker 1: So because you said it's harder to date like normal people or not or not celebrities just said they're not normal people. But non celebrities do you go on their Instagram and stock their Instagram before you go on that date, of course, so you're Instagram investigator absolutely. I like that find you can find scary. Is that? How do you deal with like groupies in the industry? Because is that how you you're investigating skills? Like, yes, it were males, because you know it goes both ways, and sometimes the males are just as bad or worse, they are beyond or worse. Tell us the worst groupie story if you had to encounter.
Speaker 2: I don't really have any groupie stories. I just feel like it's just it's always like females sliding DMS like constantly, but men do it too, Like it's definitely reversed. Even guys that are celebrities, they're groupies too, so it's like it goes hand in hand.
Speaker 1: So they're all groupies. They're all groupies. They are all groupies, all right, And let's see if you're how comfortable you are with me. What's your craziest sex story the celebrity.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think I really have one, but see, am I crazy?
Speaker 1: Might not? Really? It's okay. Let us know, we want to know what's inside the mine THEA.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have any crazy.
Speaker 1: You have no crazy sectory. I do not believe that. Think of one.
Speaker 2: But my memory is trash, so let me think.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't make me have to sit here and go through the lists. Let me the one I said craziest one girl, I got all I got all day.
Speaker 2: You have to help me trigger something like I'm like, okay, yeah, I remember that happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you like to twerk it? Do you like to work it? You like to do multiple see like multiple people? Do you like to do like toys? You like to do like fetish play, role play, public sex. Well, people's situation. But that wasn't guys and girls.
Speaker 2: No, not guys and girls, but like a guy and a girl, yeah, or multiple girls. Yeah, just try and hear it all out. Okay, that wasn't like celebrity.
Speaker 1: So you've never had two guys at the one time. No, that's not Is that like nothing? That doesn't excite you at all. I'm not really into that. No, we're so trained to me, but I feel like the train is like multiple like chew chew, chew, chew choo choo choo joo choo choo choo. The guys like every time when they're like you know, when they come and they finish, they're like choo choo, and then it's next and then cheo choo and then next and then like the train, I feel like it's like four people. If it's two guys, there's a chew and then there's the chew. But it's how guys. That's not real. It's like it's half the train. That other part like didn't make the train station, they didn't get on and they missed their train. Considered it.
Speaker 2: I've never been offered it either, so uh, you know, it keeps you busy, It keeps you busy, sure it does. I feel like I'd be way busier and but.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, you got to keep your mind occupied. Especially, I mean I'm a Gemini, so, like I said, my mind like goes everywhere. And then maybe that's why I did porn for so long. I don't really know, but I keep it keep it busy. Now that's not something that my preference. But it's you know, something I have done twice, Okay, only twice, I mean three times. It makes it nice, but I haven't done a third time, So okay, are you gonna go for three? I'm not opposed to anything, but not like you know, I don't do scenes anymore. I haven't done. And that's both signs it was real. Yeah, this would be real life. Okay, that means like that's that's real life. That means it's scary, man, it's real. I'm really prude in my real life. I don't have sex at all. I mean either I am people think twenty twenty I am a virgin. You're a twenty twenty virgin. I can't say that, But I still don't have that much sex. You know, in my mind, certain situations don't count. So but what makes it not count? I didn't get where you got it? I it doesn't count. So if you didn't come, it doesn't countly not interesting, but I don't count it. But is it because he's going like he's not lasting long? Or is it because it takes you a long time to come or they just don't know what they're doing It takes you a long time to come.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever had sex with someone that didn't know what they were doing.
Speaker 1: But if they're not making you come, how to know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really hard for me. I think it's like a mind thing though, a mind thing. So but why do you know everybody you have sex with your love with? Okay, and that's so I think for me, it's like it takes me a while to get there.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like if you come, that means that that you're like, I love you, but but you're like you have this feeling. Yes, okay, so that's okay, that's fair, that's fair. I feel it. So you're just more resistant. So it's like power of the pussy if you give them the real good good because once it gets wet wet, then it's just you know, they're not on a whole no level. Yeah, then you know things.
Speaker 2: If you can do it the first time, then we might have issues, like I might start blowing.
Speaker 1: Has that happened? It has happened? Are you like what? Yes? Yeah, i'd be shook it first time. I've never squirted. I don't know if that's too personal, but it's not too personal. It's private talk private. Don't like it, you don't like it, that's because you don't like you have control. That's control issues. It's okay, I do too, I don't like to, but notwthcoming though, I feel like to me, if we're doing it, I'm coming because I'm not gonna do it for no reason. And I feel like it's like but I'm with that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, I want to. But as far as squirting, I'm like, okay, hold on you. But that's a form of coming, yeah, you know, and that I'm like, all right, give me a second. Was it from having like sexual penetration or with like fingers sexual Yeah? See mine was only with fingers, like for play. I've never done it with having sex like penetrated. And it like came out.
Speaker 1: It was like Niagara Falls. It was like I just didn't know what was happening. But they said it was good. So I was like, yes, I love I love it because I feel like they won something. It's like, you know, like yeah they do.
Speaker 2: They really feel like that's an accomplishment, you know, shout out there to the guys that can make him score because not every man can do that. It is really a talent and it's actually like you know, hitting a really you know.
Speaker 1: Sensitive spot out there. Private talk. They will definitely pussy twice. I like this. I like this. I like where this is going. All right, well we're going to take a little break, and I think this is a good time to segue into Truth with Texas. It is one of my favorite parts of this segment. It's we're going to get a little bit more personal. I feel like we're warm up. We're talking about squirting, We're talking about these celebrities sexual experiences. We're getting it off from Yeah, So make sure that you are liking and subscribing to the channel because Private Talk it's about to get crazy. All right, Private Talk, we are back with me and Riley, and she has been on the Private Talk couch giving us that hot and steamy info. And I like her honesty because you know, some people get a little scared. But I like and love where we're going with this. So we're going to get to Truth with Texas. We're going to get a little bit more spicy. Or do you think you're ready for this? All right? I hope you're ready for it. They're not too bad, don't worry. Okay, all right, Ace of Spades. That's Private Talk's favorite one because it's my logo. It's, you know, the best one out there, you know, but it's going to be the naughtiest question. So you're like starting with the naughty one. Are you a naughty girl? I can be naughty girl. How much I was drinking? Have you ever given head while driving? Oh? Yes, I have? How many times? Multiple times?
Speaker 2: Multiple times? They were all great times, except for one.
Speaker 1: One was bad. There was he actually got pulled over and got arrested. He got pulled over because you were giving him had not That's not why.
Speaker 2: We had been drinking already, So it led to that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that it was he was swerving because of your head? Game was so strong? Y like, what's going on with I'm gonna say that's why? Yes, yes, that's the time. I can't of course. So why when's the last time you had sex with your ex? Which X just ax? You're like, what? Who told you? What? Miss Texas? Why that happened? Do you know? I don't know. I haven't had.
Speaker 2: Private any x is in a very long time.
Speaker 1: I haven't even been in that many.
Speaker 2: Real relationships, so I you know, I've gone back to guys that have dated, but we weren't in a real relationship, so X very long time.
Speaker 1: Because you're still a twenty twenty virgin. Yes, we're trying to change that here at private Talk. We're trying to get you ways, and we're trying to get you laid in the right way. But only a real man can please this lady because she's not giving you up that fountain of youth, that fountain of gold, that fountain of power between those legs, unless you give it to her. Right, that's right, all right? Pick another one?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Clubs? All right? What do we have in clubs? We have kinky? Are you kinky? I don't know if I'm considered kinky or not? Is kinky? What is kinky?
Speaker 2: Kinky's like you know, bondage, like you might have a different definition.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you typecasting me because I used to do porno videos? Not at all? What kind of kinky? I'm not? Like? You know, what is that that movie that all the girls like kinky? Mister Gray's Dungeon, Like, I'm not that cy I would do stuff like that. I just haven't. Look your voice told me like, I would do stuff like that. You like that ship?
Speaker 2: So you like to be tied up? I would I would do that. I think that would be fun.
Speaker 1: So you haven't. I have not, but you would like that. You hear that? Take notes, Guys out here.
Speaker 2: Definitely try it as long as you have a safe for it. Say what what's your safe would be? You've thought about it.
Speaker 1: I know you have sushi sushi. What if they just think you're hungry? Well, something's wrong with me. It's randomly screaming, you're tied up and you're like sushi, sushi, sushi. Yeah, something's wrong with me. Then maybe you should explore. You know, you need the expert to like do the tying up thing because you know it takes a perfect craft thing. But you definitely should try it. I definitely won't to try it. So your kinky question is, have you ever been caught in the act going solo masturbating and somebody walked in the room masturbating? No? No, no one's caught you masturbating. Never has anybody caught you having sex? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't really count. Like friends walking in like who cares, But not anybody like a parent, not like your dad or your No, I've never even had what do you think the same roof what do you think you're doing? I would die, I just have I'd probably honestly have a whole heart attack if it happened. Oh my god, that's so I'm getting hot flashed about that ever happened or my mother? Oh god, no, no, no, that would be awkward.
Speaker 1: That would ever, Yeah, very awkward.
Speaker 2: And I'm not like quiet, so that so you're a loud person. I'm kind of loud.
Speaker 1: How loud? Can you give us an example? Like how loud does it go?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not like super loud because I don't want to disrupt anybody, Like.
Speaker 1: But why maybe that knows that they're going to go more.
Speaker 2: Depends on if I know other people are around, Like, I know how loud?
Speaker 1: What's you're offt of highest? I'm give it time. I can't I'll get too loud now, way louder than that though. Oh I was just trying to draw it out of you. I can't do it. No, okay, I try it. I tried time to talk. I try next time. Let me finish my drinking. I'll give you, yeah drinking, I'll give you a little bit. I like it. We'll come back to that one. We'll come on all right, let's get it keep it going. Our hearts the romantic one, right, yes, romantic? So what was your first experience sexual experience? Like? Was that that that seems horrible? Was your first sexual experience horrible? Why explain it to us?
Speaker 2: Why my how I lost my virginity?
Speaker 1: I was right?
Speaker 2: So oh that was the greatest good at all. Remember my second time? I was six, I don't remember what that was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, let's change it up. Then, let's say this, what is your ideal for place situation? If you had that guy that you I know hasn't happened in twenty twenty. But what if that person that you did start to have feelings for and he's mister X right now we don't know who. Yeah, and question mark, we'll put question mark and he's doing all the right things. What would your be like ideals set up for play like situation that would really like stimulate your mind to like to the next level like four play. I mean, I want to be banded, not tied up. That's your foreplay. Hell yeah, that's what I want to do. But what so, but would you want to.
Speaker 2: Haven't done handcuffs either? Need a little bit of that in my life. I need to spice it up. I'm thirty.
Speaker 1: Now it's time we need to like, we need to get you so okay, I know exactly what's going You need bondage gear. We're gonna go to the sextor I'll go with you, I'll help you out. I'll yes, because I need to be pink though I'm okay with that and they have you know, pink and black. It goes, it's come together. It's good. I mean, I think it'd be really great. But I feel like you're on this whole like different like energy right now, this like sexual heightened empowered single woman as you are is twenty twenty. Even though I'm not having sex, You're still in power thirty.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I say, like I never really had my whole face, so I've entered that.
Speaker 1: So you're in hope.
Speaker 2: Face now I'm in home face like I'm going he is in her face private brottle right now.
Speaker 1: Oh she's on it. I'm ready, full throttle. What is? What is? What's going on? In full throttle? Can we have? You know?
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten there yet. I'm like trying to, you know, figure it out, but not go to I'm intrigued. But hey, if you need any pointers, any tips.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call you. I got them. Private talk knows you like that, call you for sure. The last one Diamonds, it's spicy. Questions are a little spicy, little naughty, little everything? Are you a spicy mama? I think I'm a little spicy. You're a little spicy. Spicy. Okay, so since you haven't had sex this year, you've obviously masturbated. It didn't count. Oh it didn't count. Oh no, that this is not Why does it count? Because it didn't count?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a redraw recount whatever is going on.
Speaker 1: Talk this is not. This is now Okay.
Speaker 2: If I didn't get there, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: There must be a lot of counting on. It has been a lot, It has been a lot. But man, I don't think that that's only already. But if you enter and you penetrate, that counts unless it's a repeated funding and then but it still counts because if you've got in it like that's X thing like it already happens, so doesn't add to your numbers. So it doesn't count, right, you know, Yeah, it wasn't like a new person. Yeah, but if it's entering you, you know, all right, I guess you're not a virgin in twenty twenty. You lie to me. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having me but I had to. I had to do that to you because it's you know, we can still slide on your DMT because I don't want to be called out either. They're gonna be like, are lying. Well, we like the honesty and the truth you're probably talking. You know, we got it out of out. So now that we know that you still had sex, but it didn't count, but you masturbate it correct, I do.
Speaker 2: If it's been a long time, that what's a long time? I mean like I can go a while, Okay, like a year, six months.
Speaker 1: I've gone that long before for a year. Yeah, but I'm younger. How young I mean? I was like how old was I? I mean I was like nineteen. You must have been really mad, like I've been mad. I feel like there's a lot of sexual edit like tension brought like like lea, I can go without it.
Speaker 2: I can't too not be like cool. But then I realized I don't want to be without it.
Speaker 1: I might be sexually frustrated, but I'm ignoring it. But I can go a while.
Speaker 2: After twenty five, I think the longest I've gone is probably.
Speaker 1: Like maybe two months, two months, So after two months, you're a masturbabe. Yeah, do you do it with a like a dildo hatachi? Like a little pink one? Is it like a bullet or is it it's bigger so it's like internal yeah exactly. Okay, Oh it has a little outside. So it's a rabbit. Yeah, like a rabbit. So I have a rabbit somewhere out there in this world. There's a toy line that I have one. But so when you're doing that time, what do you think of? Or who do you think of?
Speaker 2: I normally watch porn like threesomes and then that'll do it for me.
Speaker 1: So you like three some porns and that's what gets it too over And you're screaming by yourself because I know you. I don't scream by myself. No screaming by myself. Sometimes I'm own a little louder. I feel like my neighbors probably think I'm like a big hoe because I do some webcam and shows and I've said every single name. I'm like Jeffrey tom Bill, and I'm like and my.
Speaker 2: And like my neighbor's doors right there, and the like my assistant she's like, you know, I bet you your neighbors really think you have a lot of sex cause I'm like, but I don't.
Speaker 1: That's funny that happens. I'm actually quiet. So you don't have like a celebrity crush that you're thinking of all your masturbating.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I don't think I really have one a celebrity.
Speaker 1: You don't have a celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: I know, Oh I do, but I don't think about him during sex.
Speaker 1: Who's your celebrity crush? I love Machine Gun Kelly, and I don't know why. He's a good one. He's gonna be on the private talk too. He's a good friend of mine. He's he's very he's very sexy. I should tell him. I'll let him not a slide on the dam. I'll let him know. He's definitely a true like condoisseur of like everything that is used, like I don't know, just realness. So it's I feel like when someone's real in their own skin, that they exude the sexiness or like just like a how man touches a man or someone, you know what I mean, Like a man touches a woman not rewind, I don't know, but you know, but the sensuality. I'm like, you know what I mean. It just I like to someone just be confident. And since the day I met him, he's like nothing but great things to say about him, and his success is like he deserves every bit of it. He's been humble like and super really cool to really cool. I like that one. All right, Well that is truth with Texas. We're going to take another little short break and I'm going to put you in charge of putting me in the hot seat. If you have any questions out there you think private talk would want to know, or even yourself a little bit curious. Yeah, we're gonna see what Miss Sonnia has to say for Miss Texas. I'm not sure if I'm running, but I know I'm always ready. So what questions do you? How do you mean what?
Speaker 2: The first question I can think of is what made you want to be in the adult industry?
Speaker 1: What made me want to be the adult industry? So were you? I was twenty one when I started. I had a company called Shane's World, which was a reality like amateur type worn thing, which is really new back then, which started in two thousand and six, and so they approached me about doing a scene, and long story short, I was like, the guy approached me and he was Basically, he's like, we're doing this thing getting girls in college. If you want to do a scene with me, He's like, I didn't think you would want to do it. Blah blah blah blah blah. He didn't call me. I was working at a bar. So the next day I was like, oh, I guess she really didn't want me to be in your movie anyways, just being like a college girl not liking rejection, and so he calls me meeting He's like, I wouldn't think you would even want to do it. Blah blah blah blah. So he stayed on the phone and he was like, if you want to do it, and I'm like, I'm not saying I want to do it at all, but you know what, So long story short, I was gonna I would have had sex with him anyways, and we had sex with a condom, and I was gonna I got a thousand dollars cash. I was like for a college kid, that's a lot of money. And there was a lot of porn going on, so there was like basically, they're like, no one's ever gonna know. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. So if you do this whatever. I was like, hey, I've done worse things in college. I'm sure why not. I could hay a lot of bills. So I ended up doing the scene and I never thought I would ever do a scene ever again. And he went back to California. I stayed in Texas. He hit me up like three months later. We would kind of like talk to here and there, and he's like a company called Bangbros. Wants to shoot you. And I'm like, oh, I don't even know like what that means. And he's like, well, just come out to California, you know, it'll just eat with me. And yeah. So I went to Florida, I went to Miami. I shot for Bangbros. I did two scenes with him, and I liked it. I like the whole glamour. I like the whole like the women empowerment. I've always been comfortable in my own skin, so I was always a curvy girl and I never had like shame. So I was the girl and I had all me aw me, it's all natural. I'm in Puerto Rican, German, Norwegian, and so when I was when I was growing up, I would like be the girl showing my guy friends how to take a bra off. I'm like, show me your dicks. I did not for sexual reasons, but I was like, I'll show you to tease, like to take a bra off with one hand if you show me. So it was just like I've always been comfortable with sexuality, but I didn't know what that meant. So when I went there, I felt it was like a first time that I was like, man, these are people that are like minded people. They're not thinking that it's like, you know, a sex for marriage type of thing. Because I didn't really believe, you know, I'm not a religious person, but I believe, you know, in God, in a higher power. But I wasn't you know, I didn't wasn't taught those kinds of you know, morals as far as what sexual things as that goes. And so I was just kind of finding my own sexuality. So when I kind of found a safe place to do that because we get tested and it's you know, in my own says of as far as what I want to do and what I don't want to do, I was like why not? And so I did the scene. I moved. I went back to La I mean, I went back to Texas, and I was bartending at the time, and literally because Bang Bros. Is a really huge, you know, website and company, and this is starting early on, so every Monday they would do scenes or new releases, and so I was a new release and I had just shot it like a couple of days before. So I go back, and of course every college kid watches porn. I don't know that because I'd never watched porn like that. So I'm at the bar and I have my ex roommate saying all kinds of stuff and calling me names, and I was getting to fight, and this is like whole big old thing, and I was just like, this is not the place for me, because you know, Texas has always got a stigma too of being really judgmental and set in their ways, and I was always different. And my family's from New York and I just move through the military, so I was kind of just put in that space. But I always knew that there was more for me and the way of thinking. I didn't like to be segregated or like conformed into certain idealism. I wanted to experience myself. So I feel like porn to me, it just kind of fell in my lap, and I was like, you know what, fuck it, go big or go home, and I haven't gone home. And I just kind of made my own way, and I did it the way I wanted to. I didn't do things the way typical people in my business probably would because of monetary reasons or because someone told you to do things. I just kind of did it on my own terms. And so yeah, that's why I did it. And you're you're done with it now though, Yeah, you know, for me, I haven't done scenes in number three. I keep saying three. I think it's probably four now, but it just years go by. You know, I've directed, you know, last year I did I directed a scene or a movie actually for Elegant Angel. But I haven't done my own movies in a really long time. I'd have an only fans, and I'd do, you know, solo stuff on my stuff. You would never you've done, you know, I never say never. But for me, it's like it was a part of a chapter that I always said, like it was a part of my twenties. I started when I was twenty one, you know, I'm thirty four now, and it's you know, it's I always wanted to leave when I was on top. I didn't want to be like, man, this bitch is still here and you know, things like that and not saying that again. I can't go back in any of those things. But for me, I feel like I've done my body of work in that in that industry, and for me now this is what's next for me. And I'm kind of really you know, taking the podcasting really serious and still using my brand and my fans because it's a part of who I am. I can't take that or you know, nor do I want to like diminish what I've ever done because I feel like it's a part of who I am. It doesn't define me, but it definitely is a part of who I am and how successful I've been in the industry.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like, thank you, cutee.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything else that was the most Do you have any sexual questions since I've asked you, like my truths with Texas questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the kinkiest thing you've done real life?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's why I told you I don't do kinky things in real life, but you have to it four years? Yeah, but thinkinky. No, I've been I was in a relationship for a really long time exactly like you're all the same here. See, that's why I hear private talk. It's about making new friends and having experiences and sharing those things. And you know we're not in the same industry by any means, but it's entertainment, you know industry, and it's like, you know, we we co exist and you know we cross paths on other levels. But it's just like you know, finding ways where we you know, connect and things like that. It's definitely. But in my personal life, I'm so prude. I don't I think I've done the most crazy things and I wouldn't say crude, like I can get down, trust me. But it's been and it's like the four years like I'm yeah, I can't really. I mean I think for me on film, I did a gang bang and that was the craziest thing. So the chew Choo. That's why I know how I knew how to chew choo because I knew how many. But that's why I'm like, I can stick stuff. I think there was five people. I don't know. I stopped counting after a while, but yeah, I did a movie like that. One was a real it was uh, it was it was a real chew chew. Okay, how did you feel after that? Uh? I was come drunk. I don't even remember. Like for me, it was because I directed and I produced that movie, and so like having that power is a good and bad thing because like there would be so many moments that I'd be like, all right, cut and I'd walk off the set and I'm like, all right, I just need to like I need a break, I need to go smoke a blood or like, and then I'm like, all right, I'm good, let's go. And it wasn't because anything was bad was happening. It was just because it's intense, you know what I mean, And because it's what's portrayed behind or what happens onseen or on set, and what's on camera is portrayed very differently the same thing as like words similar to you which you're shooting. You don't know how it's going to be edited, so you don't know the intensity of what that really is going to be. So it's not like forty five minutes that you see, it's like two and a half hours, three hours, because you know they're trying to see something, they're trying to see the sex and you know, and it's kind of difficult when there's so many people involved. Yeah, I did that. You're welcome private talking. Have you watch that movie again and again and again, you know, promote it? So you uh, if you have? You have a playlist right now? And what are you listening to currently? I listen to Honestly, right now, I think I.
Speaker 2: Listened to like a lot of toy Lanes, so you like the slow jams kind of he's not really that slow though, he's like kind of in between in between. Yeah, he's like in between. That's how I can deal with it. And then I'll listen to the like old stuff still, like I just let my whole.
Speaker 1: Do you have your dad's favorite? Oh? Yeah, what's your dad's favorite?
Speaker 2: I listened to there's a song from Black Street he has that I loved when I was younger. It's called brown Eyes. And of course I love No Dignity pretty much all the guy's songs and yeah, it just it just close.
Speaker 1: But of course I have all those. All of those those are all great ones. Everyone loves those, I mean their classics absolutely. So. Is it true that you're allergic to chicken? I am? Have you always been allergic to chicken. No.
Speaker 2: I had no allergies at all until.
Speaker 1: I think I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: I about seventeen, and then one morning I actually ended up sleeping with my sister and I woke up and my top lip with like the size of my fist. And I was like okay, because before that I was just like getting highs. That day, I was like, okay, the next day, I'm going to an analogist, and I went and they tested me and they were like, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was one of them.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of other things, but they do everything on a scale from like zero to five or something like that, and for me, chicken was at like it was either three or four. I can't remember exactly. So it's like I can eat it, but like.
Speaker 1: It's not something you want to want. It's a week and chill out because if I eat it every day, I don't think I could ever stop. That's like anything now, Like don't I don't eve rend with her pork anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big meat person, but I love seafood, so I'm like, yeah, I'll take away my seafood on five. But chicken is like I can eat it, but like once a week I eat and I'll be fine, but if I eat like two three times, then I start itching hives and all kind of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: We don't want to. I know. Yes, it's it's very stranger.
Speaker 2: People will hear me say that they're I know because it's and I tried to ignore it for so long, and sometimes I have these really bad like itching spells, and I'm like, oh my god, what is wrong with me? Like like when I'm trying to go to sleep too, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, damn. It's funny because like my my, my oldest girl dogs she's allergic to chicken. And that's why it was funny because like like yeah, like I see that I do my research here private top, but now my but my dog is like that, so like I feed them just for just for dogs. I think it's the food, so it's like all natural stuff. And that was like we like learning and she got like hives and it was like it was very The other dog is not like that at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, my best friend she her name is Na as well. She's alerted chicken, but her case is way worse than mine. Like I can cook it and touch it and I'll be okay, like.
Speaker 1: You're having at least we said once a week. That's not super highly allergic.
Speaker 2: But she can't do anything like she'll instantly break out in high It's.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how it affects different people like that. It's definitely different.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the only meat that does that to me.
Speaker 1: But I didn't grow up eating red meat.
Speaker 2: So now I'm like to my diet a little bit because I'm like, well, I can't really eat chicken like that. So now I didn't have my first steak until I was like pregnant with my daughter.
Speaker 1: Did you crave that kind of Yeah? I created that. I craved chitlins when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was so but I ate it. That's crazy how it works like that. See, for me, I was different. I'm from you know, raised in Texas. I used to have read me all the time. Now I don't. I haven't spent almost two years. Like, as long as I can still eat any and all seafood, I am say, I'm a seafood person. I am. That's I strictly really eat seafood. Chicken, yeah, occasionally because I can't not.
Speaker 2: Just eat it because it's just so yummy and it's so it's so convenience, like the most.
Speaker 1: Convenient they need, probably fast and quick and easy. And yet yep. So I have one more question for you. Is it true that she wanted to be a mortician? I did Where did that come from? I did, you know what?
Speaker 2: Because I was I was make barties, okay, and prior to me having my daughter, I was going to go back to school for forensics. And then I was just like, well, I don't want to start school and not be able to finish because I had a baby. Even though I was like, oh was I twenty three twenty four