Speaker 1: Who what's up, beautiful people? What is your baby mama favorite baby mama story? Peat and this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again. Boom. Okay, guys, you know seven you did not I have to let out that big ass growl. Okay, but I come to you this week, guys, honest, open, and hopefully you will be understanding. All right. I have something to share with you, guys. And I really went back and forth about it if I was going to tell this story or not. And I know Shot is probably going to kill me. But I just got out of a six year relationship. I know. I know Shot is back. Dear Shot, can you even not on a mic diy here? Yeah, I just gotta have a six year relationship with my waxing technician. Yeah, with my waxing technician. I was so busy last than that Shot, I forgot to tell you how to joke. But with my waxing technician. So I've been going to the same person for six years to y'all, six years and my waxing technician moved to Florida, So like I kind of feel like I'm entering the whole. Like I don't want to say dating space because it's not a dating space, but essentially you gotta date to find a new waxing technician, because it's like, oh my god, right now, I gotta like open up and show somebody else my COOTI cait what this is crazy? I am not ready to open up and show somebody else my cootie cat like. And then it's like a vibe like I gotta find somebody who cut it the way I like, or who wax it the way I like. It's it's a thing for distance far distance relationship. No, I can't go to a waxing testation. Who lives in Florida? I cannot. I live in Philly. I'm all for making it work. I'm all for long distance relationships, but I can't make that won't work, okay, And it's really like, you know, starting to hold on for becuz it's like I gotta find somebody who wax it the way I like. Then I gotta make sure like the conversation is good, Like it's really scary.
Speaker 2: You gotta give them a minute because they might not.
Speaker 1: Exactly day. That's another thing. I'm not gonna hold you everybody can't wax dis grayed hair because I have like a very fine texture. So it's like you can't always pull the hard wax off. Sometimes you need to pull out the soft wax. Like it is the female equivalent of trying to find a new barber. Like it's hard out here for us. I don't know how y'all do it. I can't how do y'all just trust people willy nilly? And then it's like, we don't, that's why we're not getting married. And then it's like, well, where do you find like a new wax and technician? Like do you go by word of mouth? Do you go by Like why.
Speaker 2: Don't you ask him? Who? Oh?
Speaker 1: He did? He did recommend somebody. He did recommend somebody. But of course the timing didn't line up the way I wanted it to, So long story short, I finally went out and tried someone else. Okay, I'm not gonna lie. It looked like I had you back in the head like for a really long time, y'all, I was really shying weed out try. I forgot what I was gonna do. But I went out and just try somebody, y'all. I'm not gonna hold you. If I wasn't gonna be in none before, I might be a none down because I just I can't I can't get comfortable with anybody else to show. And then it's like, I don't know if y'all know this, but every person doesn't wax the same. Like some people will tell you needs chess. Some people will start you with butterfly. Some people don't go all the way up and get the tail. Yet you know, no, you don't know. It's okay, don't worry about it. But long story short, I'm gone through something. Okay, I'm going through something, And if y'all see me a little bit on edge, it's because I'm handling it locked emotionally, okay. And yeah, if y'all got any tips or any suggestions, let me know. And then another thing is like, now that I am a little bit more popular, I really don't want everybody seeing my coode kit. I am struggling. And yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Every single day and every single time I give the nigga pep start about how she has starved, but they when it come to her cowter cat, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You just don't know, okay. All right, So there's that all out aside, Let's get into some topic. Shaw also shout out the shot because I know his are still beating fans for ah yeah, man, Like I said, all of us side, let's get some topics. Okay, So, ladies and gentlemen, it is my favorite time of year. It's getting chilli outside, and you know what that means. Tis the season not to give them another chance. I'm not playing with y'all. No, no, no, no, no, no no oh. Y'all thought I was talking about fall. No, I'm talking about cuffing season. Boolove season. I'm talking about rap on, do the cover, snuggled up and watching movies. Don't do it with that person. Don't do what. You know who I'm talking about. And I'm not really trying to go back and forth with you because you know who I'm talking about. Remember that girl, You know that girl, Remember that girl who, like you, had so much fun with and she loved every time you came to help her out or lend her some money or take her on dates. But remember her. Yeah, but she didn't want a relationship. And I know, just because it's getting like chili outside, you'll be tempted to hit her up because she've been looking real good in her stories. Right, What you're not paying attention to is that she looks so good you're not even noticing it's somebody on the other side of that table. Every time she posts herself out at the restaurant. Yeah, yeah, don't leave, shine, come back. And what you laughing at? Sis ain't nothing too funny? Because remember that guy who would lick you from the rooter to the cootter, but then would turn around and tell you that a relationship is just too much, that's too intimate. Remember him? Yeah, he still don't want a relationship. Don't hit him up. Don't hit him up. And when he hits you up, hit him with the same thing he gave you. That's just a little too much. I'm just trying to see where things go and have him go to health. Okay. I know that the coolest seasons sometimes causes us to fall back into old habits. And I don't know who needs to hear this, but baby, they ain't changed their mind. Okay they didn't. They've been to spin the block and play in your face, hit you with another drive by. Okay. So I know it's hard, and I know it's tough, and I know tis the season, but we ain't giving no second chances. Cut that out cut that out cut that out cut that out right.
Speaker 2: But like when you get your hoodie back.
Speaker 1: Baby, we're not giving no hoodies back. What are you talking now? You're not know? You a delusion because who getting a hoodie back? Nobody? If you think you're getting a hoodie back, you're in further than I thought you were. You really need to see kop because ain't nobody giving the hoodies back. That's that's that's the first and last point. And I hate, I hate. I can't stand seven what are you doing? I can't stand when you want certain things from certain people and I'll tell you, oh, it's not you, it's me. Y'all ever heard that before? I know you have, I know you have. It's not you with me. I'm not ready. I just got so much baggage going on. I got so much baggage. No, baby, you got so much bullshit, okay, because it's bullshit, bullshit because if I was the girl you wanted, or if you were the guy that she wanted, that won't even matter. That don't matter, baby, girl. Just sign this just like Jskie. That don't matter, baby, girl, just sign this. That don't even matter. It don't matter, It don't matter, right. And the crazy part about it is, I may be on my own when I say this, right, hear me out. Just give me a second, let me cook for a second, just just let it simmer, all right. I may be by myself when I say this, But I don't care if you have baggage. All I'm worried about is are you going to the gym to make sure you're strong enough to carry it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Hear me out right, If we're being honest, everybody in this world got baggage, all right. You might have a small little carry on, okay. You might have an oversized over fifty pound join that you got pay a little extra for, okay. Everybody had some form of baggage. Maybe I don't care. I don't care if you have baggage. I just want to make sure you're going to the gym to make sure you're strong enough to carry it, okay, because maybe that's yours, that's not mine, it's not mine. I can't carry your baggage for you. No, I cannot, okay. And when I say, are you going to the gym to make sure you're strong enough to carry your baggage? Baby? Are you going to therapy? Okay? Are you going to the gym? Are you practicing self care? Are you working on you so that your baggage does not accidentally spill out onto me. Now, I got thongs and dirty socks and everything all, but that ain't mine. I ain't my baggage. That's not for me. Right, So I feel like a part of growing up, maturing and really saying I'm ready to be in a relationship. I'm ready to be somebody's husband, be somebody's wife. It's like, yo, at the end of the day, everybody got a little baggage. It's it's not it's not unheard of like this. This is an honest, common thing like your baggage. May be you still haven't gotten over to death of your gold fish when you were seven. I know, I know, I know. Goldie went down to drain and I hate that for you. Okay, you might have something a little bit bigger than that. Your baby daddy ain't shit, and now you don't trust men. I know, I know, I know. But what are we doing to deal with these tragedies? What are we doing to deal with this trauma? Are you really working on yourself, cause like I can deal with whatever as long as you're dealing with whatever. Like I can assist to you, baby, I can't carry it for you. That's a little crazy. Hold on now, hold on, hold on, Carolina Cash says, yeah, but listen, some motherfuckers come with so much baggage you gotta charge him like Southwestern spirit. And you ain't lying and you ain't lying right. But here's the thing. Do you have the money to pay for the baggage? And I don't mean that monetarily like oh, like you got pay for me x Y and Z. I mean, like, bro, are you able to carry it? Like I understand that you have not dealt with the death of a parent. I understand that you have not dealt with your father not being in your life. That's cool, But what are you doing to get there? All right? Because it can't just be you know, I have abandonment issues, okay, and what are you doing to work on it? It can't just be like, you know, I have daddy issues, okay? And what are you doing for that? What are you doing about that? Because it can't be just telling me, mab You need to tell the lady, tell the parrapists. Don't just tell me, like, what are you doing to work on it other than contributing to the ever prevalent amount of piss in the daving pool. Okay, because not dealing with baggage from your childhood, from previous relationships, from friendships, because we're not gonna skip past friendships, like that's not a deal breaker. Breaking up with a friend or having a friend betray you you or abandon you is something that needs to be right up there with them daddy and parent issues because they are very important because now I'm paying for trust issues that I ain't really have no part of. Hold on a second like that, ain't got none of that mean, So I feel like when we're talking about all these things, it's like, like I said, man, are you are you seeking counseling, are you taking medication? Are you practicing self care?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you doing to make sure you're able to carry the baggage? Because like I said, bro, like I'm I can assist you, but I can't carry it solely for you. And at the end of the day, you can't help nobody don't want to help themselves.
Speaker 2: So what's the is it empathize or sympathize.
Speaker 1: Empathize means I feel it. Yeah, Empathize means I feel bad. Sympathize means I feel bad for you if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, it's a difference between empathize and sympathize. But you get what I'm saying. Hold on. Carolina Cash says, hell no, if they could afford the baggage, they would be on Delta comfort. Ah poo, pootopia, POOTOPI poppy, your name gonna be Poppy for the rest of the day. I don't know what that says. It says all my life I had to fight who is Kaiser says, it's all a loss, almost like dealing with the transition of a loved one. Caskie Jack says, empathy yeah, man, Like I said, like it is. It's the empathize verse sympathized conversation. But at the end of the day, like like I said before, like I gotta help you, but I can't carry it for you. Next I say all that to gumes to my next point, right, And this is where I feel like the Internet place tricks on us. Okay, hey, stay strong, stay true. I feel like sometimes people have a hard time differentiating things that they see on social media and things that are happening in real life. And I know that sounds crazy to say, but there are certain people who believe that. And I'm gonna say men and women. There are certain people who believe that a majority of the nation and people in their age group are getting three hundred dollars spent on them on a first date. There are certain groups of people who believe that having the standard of I want a woman with no kids even though they have seven kids, they think that those those two people are compatible, right, right, right. And there are others others, like on the whole completely different spectrum, right. There are others who believe that you can treat people like shit okay, and still somehow deserve, maintain and keep a good partner. And I know, I know, I notice going sound crazy And some of y'all gonna like, what that don't make no fucking sense, Like you know, common sense ain't common, But you know, I digress. I say all that to say, I feel like I just want to set a few things straight because if you're believing any of those things that I just said, we need to have a conversation, okay, And regardless of where you fall on that spectrum. I feel like at some point we need to get back to being problematic, immature, narcissistic. That's easy. That's nothing. That's fucking nothing. Okay, being problematic, immature, narcissistic, it's easy. That is nothing. You know how easy it is to just go popping Nigga's tires because he ain't answering the bone? Okay? Do you know how easy it is to upload someone's intimate photos because they decided they didn't want to put up with your shit? No more? Do you know how easy it is to put somebody on blasts and put all their dirty laundry on al Gore's Internet simply because you two are having a riff. Being problematic, immature, narcissistic is easy. However, moving like an emotionally intelligent adult or baby, that's hard. That's hard. That is hard. Moving like an emotional intelligent adult hard hard. Like having the strength to look at a situation and say I was wrong, Oh my god, oh my god, having the strength to literally part your lips and I don't even got big lips, part your lips. I was wrong. I could have handled that better. I see where you're coming from. Baby, I don't think you understand the strength that takes. That takes. It takes zero effort to knock somebody windows out, It takes zero effort to knock somebody's tap out. If you're good enough, boy, okay, it is fun. But having to the strength to be like, yo, that was cool. Me what what? Having the courage to say you're right, I see where you're coming from. That's hard. That's hard. That's hard in today's society, especially because the chances of you getting that same respect back has become so slim, has become so slim, so much so that like self consciously, it'll have you doubting yourself, like when am I being stupid? Like do I have to be the bigger person? Because I know nine times out of ten, I'm not gonna get it back. Like having the strength to still step out and be like, I don't really care what you do. I know I'm a good person and I know this is the right thing to do. Baby, that's not common nowadays. You can't get that from everybody. Everybody is not gonna grant you that same courtesy. So it's like when I say, being immature narcissistic problematic that is easy moving like an emotionally intelligent adult, and like having the courage to say, like, yeah, I can take accountability. I take accountability for that. That ain't for everybody. That ain't for everybody. And if you don't believe me, turn around and look at how many people have fallen out with other people And it could have all been prevented with just that one conversation. Yo, bo, were you right? Damn? I do owe you that money. That was wild of me to didn't take another shrip to Miami right after, Like small things like that, I'll pay you back, small things like I wanted to pay you back, but I didn't have the funds, so I chose to ignore you instead. That was wrong with me. I apologize. Let me make it right. You know how many friendships could have been saved with just that right there? At least one person you know, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, Like it's really it's really harder than you think. Outfit says, we're all accountabilit He unlocks a whole new superpower. Come on, somebody, come on, yes, yes, put option Poppy says avengro level of strength you ain't never Lie who is Sauce, says, it's not hard. You just have to be ready and able to deal with the consequences. Baby, baby, Baby. There are people who haven't spoke to their siblings in decades because they weren't even able to have that conversation. So I can't say it's not hard, because in today's society it is because the chances of you getting that back it's not gonna be easy. Hey, hey, g not gonna be easy, right, And I feel like that a word that y'all know. I like to bring up that, you know, I like to bring up put option. Poppy says, took my ex seven years of radio silence to come out and apologize for what she's done. Exactly. Do you think theree and folks don't take accountabilities because of shame for their faults and having to reassess their entire life? Absolutely? Like I wasn't joking when I said that shit takes strength. Like do you know how hard it is to look at yourself in particular and just be like, yeah, fucked up, I fucked up. But until you get to that point, you are not going to get better, not going to be better. Marquse g says me and my sister don't get along because she lacks accountability and stand on that boundary until she do, cause things will not get better until she do. I on my mom, they will not Outfit says On the contrary, accountability is for everybody. They flat out choose not to do that or tap into that because of a wild result they have in their mind. Hay sugarfoot. If you lack accountability, I think it comes from a few different places. But if you lack accountability to me, I honestly can't have you within a certain level of proximity to me, because accountability is very important, especially being an entrepreneur, because at the end of the day, nine times out of ten something go wrong, it's gonna be your fault and could have been prevented. Like or if you can't acknowledge the part that you played in that or how you could have been counterproductive, like I don't, it's not gonna work for me. It's not gonna work for me. Shot by Delli Dell says society allows people to lack accountability and play victim. I hate society as a whole, like that's where we are, yes, But as far as interpersonal no, because you will find circles of people, usually successful, people who are fine with accountability. Usually marry people who are fine with accountability, because having that accountability and holding yourself and everybody else to a certain standard is how you maintain quality. Okay, maintain quality shot by Delhi Dell says. Some people never want to admit they are wrong. And that's the problem, absolutely right right. And not only are they not gonna admit they're wrong, they ain't gonna turn around play the victim. They then are going to turn around and play the victim. Never mind. I didn't study for that test, Okay. When I was on my way here, I missed the red light and it pushed my time back five minutes. And that's why I couldn't get into the class on time to properly prepare to look over my notes to study for the test. And that's why I failed it. Nigga, if you would have studied the day or two before, you would have been fine. But she shows not to You were standing on the couches in the club acting like a drug dealer. Remember, Nope, you don't remember that. That's not important. Oh that's not important. Oh okay, okay, my bad, My bad because I thought they're being accountable, selling me, so selling me. And when we talk about accountability, I feel like no place lax it more war than all of our favorite places to visit. No, the dating pool, the dating pool, the dating bool. I feel like there is not a lesser resource of accountability than in the dating pool, because playing victim is way more fun. Right yeah, Because I feel like when we think about the worst date or the worst person that we've dated within the last three years, right, nine times out of ten, if you ask them what went wrong, they're not going to say themselves. They're gonna say something you did and something they reacted to, or they're gonna say that you chose to stand on a boundary that was completely understandable, but now that you chose to stand on it, you no longer served a purpose in her life anymore. So now they have a problem with it. So, yeah, you can't take advantage of me no more. That's not gonna work. Okay, Yeah, no, we'll need to talk no more.
Speaker 2: Nigga? What how right?
Speaker 1: I feel like if we're factoring accountability, right, have a tip, little tip, nothing too spicy, right, pro tip? If you think the dating pool has pissing it. Stop going to the community pool. Yeah, is that simple? Is that simple? If you think the dating pool has pissing it, stop going to the community pool. Right. Yeah, you know the community pool I'm talking about. Every city, state, country has one. Okay, you know exactly the community pool I'm talking about. You know the ones that just let anybody in. It'd be like guys in there with socks on in the pool. Yeah, the girls they be having any tracks and tampons floating all on the surface. It's you know, the community pool that I'm talking about. When you walk in, you smell a lot of chlorine, a lot of chlorine. Also, sidebar, did you know that when you go to a pool and you smell a bunch of chlorine, it's because it's a bunch of piss in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Google it. I'm not joking. Google it. If you go to a pool and you smell a bunch of chlorine, it's because it's a bunch of piss in it. It's the chlorine reacting with the piss. Yeah, I promise you google it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. Listen to me. If you go to a pool and you smell a bunch of like urine. It's because the chlorine is reacting with the urine, and it's like, that's what the smell is. Shot by Delly Dell says, No, it's everywhere, not just a community pool. Because if there's something I don't know about I need to know. Thank you so much for saying that. Let me enlighten you. Right. What you need to do is start going to the like, you know, the pools they have better standards, better regulations, country club, gated community. Start going to those pools, you know, the pools that you gotta have wristband to get into, cheat hard lanyard something, Okay, Start going at those pools. Yeah. I really like the pools where you gotta have a risk band, and I feel like we should start having colors. Like you know some pools you go to, it's like, oh okay, cool people are here, are fine for chilling their advibes. Start going to the pools that require wrist bands, you know, like a therapy risk band. Yeah, are you in therapy? Do you see a therapist? Do you talk to somebody?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Does it go outside your group chat? Okay? Does it go outside of your SoundCloud raps? Okay? Do you talk to somebody that it's a yellow wristband. You got a yellow yellow rispand you got one. No, okay, you got red. Okay. That's the primary care physician risk band. Yup, that's the one. Okay. If you don't have a primary care physician risk band, baby, you don't have me. We can't talk, we can't speak, there's nothing to discuss, all right. You have to have a primary care physician risk band. All right. It's very important. It's very important. My favorite one would have to be the blue one. Okay. That's for emotional intelligence. Okay. Do you know when you're upset not to just shut down and not speak? Do you? Okay, that's the blue one. I need you to have that one. Okay. When when you're when you're upset, happy, or indifferent about something, do you know how to communicate it? All right? Because that's what I need to know. Do you have the emotional intelligence risk band? Okay? Stop saying the dating pool has pissing it and stop going to the community pool, baby, Stop going to the public pool. Okay. Find you a gated community, all right. Go to a place that has standards, boundaries, requirements, okay, because you're never going to be happy if you don't. And honestly, I'm not saying that you're automatically going to find your partner at these gated community pools. But you'll enjoy swimming a little bit more. I promise you that, Okay, not having to worry about if you're gonna come up with a band aid stuck on the back of your neck because somebody took one out of it. It's it's a little bit of comfort, Okay. I promise you'll enjoy your experience a lot more. Okay, Standards, you gotta have standards. The shame risk band. We need to shame wrisk band. We need the coof riskband. Okay, we need the financial stability risk band. All right, we need all of it. We need all of it. Okay, yes, yes, yes, absolutely, this is a legacy. Magic says. I hate when they say, well, people like what they like, but get mad every day messing with the same type of people. And this is what I mean. Right, And fellas, don't don't don't come for me, don't come for me. But I have I have a I have an honest question. Okay, I have an honest question. Right, how come or explain to me? Right? The process of when you're trying to impress a woman leading with your pockets and then turning around and calling her a gold digger because she expects the money that you were putting out when leading with your pockets. That make sense to y'all? Did that make sense to y'all?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What? How does that take me down? That journey? Okay? Because I have seen multiple men when they are beginning to date someone whine and nine them right, and then get mad when the woman expects that same treatment throughout the course of their interactions. Right now, now, I want to say a few things. Hear me out hear me out right. There is a difference between getting to know somebody love bombing and tricking on somebody, all right, And I feel like, all, oh, I take that back. There's a difference between tricking on somebody and courting somebody, right. And there's also a difference between trying to impress someone with funds that you don't have access to on the regular and just wanting to enjoy yourself. Right, she'd being a fucking goofy goober. Okay, if you know your pockets don't extend to that duration on a constant rate, Why you're trying to spend money like you do. Is it because you think you don't deserve her and you're trying to impress her by overcompensating with your pockets? Is it because you think she doesn't really like you? Well, baby, if you are constantly spending money on her, she's gonna expect you to constantly spend money on her, because honestly, if you don't, Now, I feel like I've been betrayed. I'm confused. I'm confused. Markusg says, Also, I think that spending money you don't have is a foolish thing. Spending money you don't have makes you a goofy goober. Okay, yeah, yeah, I have never understood the thought process of spending money that you don't have. Now, let's be clear, the problem is not overspending on women. I take that back. The problem is not spending a lot of women spending a lot of money on women. The problem is overspending because you don't have it like that. The problem is not spending money on women. The problem is overspending on women when you don't have it like that. Now, she's a gold digger. How how I have never understood.
Speaker 2: That you're spending money with the sole purpose of getting.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my godshod yes. Or you feel like because you spend X amount of dollars off her, she owes you x amount of pussy.
Speaker 2: Same thing with women.
Speaker 1: What what what super weird? It is Workman nine zero one zero says The problem is just be honest with yourself and the other person. This is Lee says. Group on will solve the over spending problem. Maybe y'all be fucking sleeping on and maybe having the call and.
Speaker 2: Stuff on group Pine Stupid prizes Bro who is who is?
Speaker 1: Kaiser's All says I think there's an expectation of some sort of reciprocity. Speaking from recording perspective, At the end of the day, every man is going to spend money. The issue is due I feel use this is real. No man wants to feel like an atm and no woman wants to feel like a piece of meat. All right, So the key is just finding the balance between the two. Like, if you have somebody that is making you feel one way or the other, nine times out of ten, I don't care how fine they are, they just might not be a good fit for you. And having the the emotional intelligence stand up. Say yo, you find a ship, but you ain't for me. Good luck on your journey. That's cool, that's cool. Let's not waste no more time. That is fine with me. I don't want and I'm not going. I'm not gonna dig in your asstle too much. Paul's no, d I'm not gonna dig in your ass too much fellas. Right, But yes, we were going to discuss how is it that when you spend money or the girl is fine, but then when she expects the money, she's a gold digger. Yes, we tackle that, right, but I feel like we also have to discuss ladies. Is it that men only one set? Or is that all you have to offer? I know? Oh my god, I know, I know, I know, I darn it, I know. Here we go, let's get come on. I know this is a serious question.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Is it that men only want sex? Or is that all you have to offer? I feel like this a good point or is that all that you've offered thus far? Right? And I know you're like to offer sex, so quick, listen to me when y'all have conversations? Are you actually the one being spicy when y'all met? Right? Were you in a provocative situation that caused him to feel like she might not be a good mother to my kids. It might be because she's dancing for dollars in the middle of this bar, but she isn't a stripper. Ah. You know what, I don't know if the way she's moving is equalities that I want in my wife.
Speaker 2: Are you going to survive the postal clarity?
Speaker 1: Ah? Yeah, yeah yeah. And and I feel like if you happen to meet a man and you are dressed like you were at the beach, but you are in the middle of a lounge right at yourself, is it that men only want sex? Or is that what you have offered thus far?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If right, you happen to be a little bit more clever with your inn windows and he's just simply reciprocating the energy, Why then turn you know what, ladies hold on? Because this right here, I've actually had three of my male friends tell me about this this week, this week, which pisces me off. Right, So, say you an old boy talking and he makes a suggestion of the He makes some type of suggestion about you coming over to chill. You and old boy are talking. He says something about you coming over to chill and you agree right later on that night or maybe even at his house. You then turn around and say, yeah, well, I just feel like all you wanted sex, Like you didn't even offer to take me on a date or anything. Maybe you didn't require him to. No, y'all, don't see the disconnect there? Okay, why would he feel like he had to? Can we start there? Can we start there? Can we start there? Instead of saying you didn't, why did he feel comfortable enough to feel like he didn't have to? And before you say, oh, well, they only want to do what's worked for them in the past. Yeah, And when he said you say you want to come move and chewed chickle bub kitch you bub, you could have promptly said, oh my god, I would love to spend some time with you. I was actually thinking about trying out this new coffee shop, or like, hey, like, if you're down, it's actually a nice new trail that just opened up. I would love to take a walk for you this weekend if you have time, baby, baby, Why why why are we putting all of the responsibility on him and making it seem like it's all his fault and he's the only one who was trying to sletting you up. Is that really what's taking place? Or did you not set any boundary so he just came through with his You ain't give him no objection. I'm confused. And then you try to guilt the man and make it seem like it's his fault. You had ample opportunity to set what your boundaries were, you still went to his house. I'm confused. Marks says, Yeah, we know what women to try that on. I did not try I did not treat my queen that way. And I think that's a very good point. Men know who to pull that stuff on, all right, Because just like you will have a woman who say every guy that I want into he only wants to have sex, you'll run into another female who says, yo, every guy that I run into text me on a date. You see you see watch this, You see like men are only going to do what you allow. And I feel like, especially in the age of consent, men are only going to do what you allow. Why do people feel like they can play with you like that? Accountability? Do you have it like yes or no? Yes or no? Listen, there's that a word we're always running from and not ain'tal. It's accountability.
Speaker 2: Do you have that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cause nine times out of the same you put option poppy says. Wax crying for the twelve says story speaking the fags, Juice one eleven says reality is communication is all messed up. Put option Poppy says, can you survive my post nut clarity? That's a bar. Don't encourage him, please, yeah, please do not encourage him.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: So, now, ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna get into our edible portion of the show. So we actually did something different today. I didn't put up a prompt. But if y'all have a question that y'all wanna ask, just type it in the bar today we're gonna we're gonna run it like this. Yeah, it is what it is. Uh. But if you have a question and it's not on the day that we record, you can always email inquiries at stormypea dot com. Or if you have a story or something to shared us a little bit longer, you can just email inquiries at stormypea dot com. So why y'all gish our questions together? Earlier someone ahead asked, how's your dating life been? Bruh, I'm not gonna lie to y'all. Right, So I have made the effort to uphold boundaries and not go to community pools, not go to the public pool like we were talking about earlier. But if I'm being completely honest, right y'all, I have become like, and I feel like we talked about this before, that person who like is just sitting in the living room waiting for their future husband to break in and come find them. So for September, I have been gearing myself up and getting prepared to go outside if it doesn't include like supporting one of my friends business or me working, like actually going outside for me. Okay, And I haven't been drinking during a whole month. I haven't been like smoking. I've been like waking up early doing my devotion, and I've been really trying to get the strength to go outside, y'all, So stay tuned. I'm gonna try. And then when I say go outside, I mean like actually go outside. And I don't want to say look for somebody, but not be in my little corner hoping no one speaks to me beyond Hey, I know you're from Instagram. Hey, I listen to your podcast. So yeah, I'm gonna try. I'm trying, y'all, I'm gonna try. This is Lacey said, Uh, your husband is at the Star Wars Academy. You know, I'm not gonna lie. All the guys over there are really great, but I've known all of them since about high school, so I doubt it. Maybe it's like one of their friends or something, but I doubt it. I really doubt it. Mark Kiz, you said her you was at Alyssa show. Hey, I missed you. It was so good too. Oh my god, let me scroll up. Every human is responsible for what they put out. Uh. I think that was probably going back to our previous conversation. Well, I'm gonna score back down, score back down. Give me a second, give me a second, give me a second. Ain't no rush. You move when you're comfortable. No, he's at Comic Con in La next week. Is Comic Con Ela next week. I look into that because I don't think. I don't think I knew that. I can see you're at the Jedi night why you know? And another thing right, I feel like another thing that aids me. And I Also, if y'all got questions, put them right here so I can read them before you go going. I feel like another thing that's been very interesting because we like family, we like cousins. I can tell y'all, right. Another thing that's been very interesting is to me, like I feel like once I stopped cosplaying as a bad bitch, I became so much happier, Like my life just became so much like lighter, if that makes sense. And when I say cosplaying as a Babbage, like I feel like I have gone to a mentally gifted or magnet school my whole life. Right, So I've literally been a nerd my whole life, but I haven't really I feel like it was kind of the same journey with my natural hair, Like feeling comfortable enough to wear my natural hair outside is equivalent to feeling comfortable enough to being a nerd in public, like and like sharing with my platform, like yo, bro, I do cosplay and I do fabricate, and I'm actually kind of good like or I am into Power Rangers heavy as fuck. Like I feel like once I took off my bad bitch mask and really started being myself, not only do I feel lighter, but maybe I just sade myself even more open for my husband to finding me. So yeah, We're gonna keep our fingers cross about that too. Put option Poppy says, what's your hoodie collection average these past few seasons? No, I'm not gonna lie. I actually was asking myself this the other day and I really sat down to reflect, like, Yo, do I want a boyfriend or do I just want more hoodies? And honestly, honestly, I'm not gonna hold y'all. My hoodie collection is going down also because my son is twelve and we're like the same size now, so now he's still in my hoodies. Man, I know how y'all felt. Man, Man, I know how y'all felt, and I don't like it. I don't like it all right? Do you know the anguish I feel inside every time he walks bruh, every time he walks in my room with my hoodie on looking fire, the fit be fire. I'm like, bro, what are you doing? Man? I know howy'a feel. I'm sorry. I apologize, and from the bottom of my heart, if I have ever taken a hoodie from you, sure for you some draws from you. I apologize, man, Like I didn't know what it felt like, but I do now, and I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you caught man.
Speaker 1: Karma, Karma karma. It is karma for sure. And like y'all know, I don't dress like a girl all the time. I'm like, I'll be like comfy, this nigga be comfy too, And it's just stressing me out, stressing me out, stressing me out. I put option poppy s as I got my ship vaulted. I'm crying and thank you sinko, he said. The natural curls like great, though, I appreciate you. Hold on, y'all. Sorry, I'm scrolling up and down. Blurred seventeen O one says, what are the main traits you look for in a man? Uh? You know, honestly, if you thought I was gonna get up here and be one of those girls like yo, you gotta make six figures and you gotta drive this type of car, like bro, are you strong enough to carry my bag when I gotta go to these comic guns and events? Okay? Are you all right? Are you gonna love me when I come home sore? Because I actually got hit with one of the lfesabers? All right, like i'd be worried about some other stuff. Do we like each other. Let's start there. Do we like each other? Do we like hanging out with one another? Can we make each other laugh? All right? At the end of the day when we've had stressors from the left and right? Am I the first person you want to come home and talk to? That's what I want? Okay? Friends, bruh, not even trying to be funny. Can we be friends? Do you like me? For real? Like? Do you like me? Or do you like how I make you feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was good meeting you at arrange your station two blurred seventeen oh one, thank you King Scuba Uh probably says, don't give away the game? Workman nineteen, I mean not zero one? Zilla says yup. All right, guys, yeah, I feel like let's talk about what we learned today. Uh. First, I just got out a six year relationship with my waxing technician, and now I'm having a hard time trusting my cootie cat with anyone else. All Right, it's it's it's already started as a quite a journey to find, you know, my next technician. So there's that. Next, it's getting chili outside, and tis the season not to give them another chance? Okay, we are not going back and forth with what's the face and what's her name? Because you know what, they still don't want you. And I'm gonna be honest. Everybody gonna tell you that. Everybody gonna tell you that they like the perks that come with you, but they still don't want you. You want to know how, I know because they only came around because the temperature dropped a little bit. Okay, they was bored. The other person they really wanted started playing in their face, and now they came back to old, reliable. All these reasons, all these reasons.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: No, we're not letting nobody spend a block all right, No, especially not without proven improvement. Okay, have they showed have they showed you that they are genuinely interested in you? Now? Have they put for for effort? Have they listened to any of the things you said? No? All right, these want bump bellies and do the no pants stand? Stop playing? Stop playing, all right? Please? Next we talked about I don't really care if you come with baggage. I just want to make sure you're going to the gym to make sure you're strong enough to carry the baggage. What do I mean by that? All right? Going to the gym means are you going to therapy? Are you working on yourself? Okay? Are you practicing self care? All right? What are you doing to yourself? Or that sounded crazy? What are you doing for yourself to make sure you're capable of carry in your baggage? Being problematic, immature, narcissistic is easy. Moving like an emotionally intelligent adult is hard. All right. We talked about this. Popping somebody tires takes zero effort. Okay. Putting somebody bank card on out Gore's internet takes zero effort, all right. Having the courage to stand up and say to someone, you know what, I could have handled that better hard, okay. Having the accountability to say, I see where I could have handled things better hard Okay. Having the strength to say, you know what, I'm gonna have this conversation with him, but they might not have a mature adult conversation back with me hard. Okay. All these things are hard, but it's worth it. Another pro tip. If you think the dating community has pissing the pool, it's probably because you're going to the community. Bull. All right, We're gonna start going to pools that have better standards bodes ones that you need a risk band and get into, like one for therapy, one for a primary care physician, one for emotional intelligence, financial stability, Like, what are the requirements to get into the pool that you're visiting? We need to talk about that. What are the requirements to get into the pool that you're visiting? All right, that's where you're going to enjoy your swim. Okay, make sure they have some because that's where you're going to enjoy your swim. And yeah, lastly we talked about you know, is it that men only won sex or is it all that you've been offering? And you know, ladies, I know, conversations like this always come off a little hornge because you jump, troll me and pick me. But I feel like some some type of accountability has to take place here, you know, like is that all that men have to offer? Or is that all that you made? It seem like was required, like you know, did did you did you did you make him take you on a date or for a walk or did you go to his house? Honestly, I feel like if you have to ask, if you have to ask, I won't say that because if women aren't requiring it then men aren't going to do it. So I'm not going to say that. I'm going to say, did you enforce that you wanted to go for a walk or go on a date, or did you go to his house for the first link like when he offered it, did you have a counter offer or did you just go? Because just going and then telling him that you feel like he only went up that's corny. That's kind of corny, you know what I mean? So yeah and yeah, man, my message is always going to be the same. Follow me on the ground at stormy, p pea at chocolate chip and sip and if you don't remember anything else, please remember you need a risk band. I love you, guys, and I see you next week. Peace be