Speaker 1: Cacoday Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four glad to have you a long Oh boy, boy, old boy. I kind of felt bad center ross all the audio I sent him, although it wasn't like you had to cut up twenty cackling comboly cuts, so you know, you had that going for you versus you know, some big event. That being said. That being said, man, there's some crazy stuff, crazy stuff over the weekend. Look, and let me say this because somebody did mentioned it. They're like, you know, I don't know if you guys, he said, I don't know if you're going to talk about the McDonald's thing. But isn't this one of those stunts you talked about? And I was trying to fire out, and so I wrote back with a question mark and he's like, you know, the guy brought the snowball in. And I'm like, you know what, that is a very good discussion. That's a very good point because if you haven't listened to the show very often. One of the things that I absolutely hate, and I don't know if it's just the curmudgeon in me, is I hate the stupid gotcha stunts The politicians love to do, like, you know, there's a reply camera which Republican it was there. It was snowing in DC, which it does sometimes, Okay, snow's in North Carolina sometimes, so it snows in DC sometimes, okay. And he brings a snowball into like the House chamber. He's like, see no global and I'm just like, this is just also dumb. Do you know what it is? It's like disingenuous mini trolling on Twitter or after the Chick fil A thing, you had the one Democrat senator I think he was, who brought in the bucket a KFC and put it right on the podium in front of him and then just ate it to show I'm not going to Chick fil A. The genius, of course being is the product that he has. You can't buy a Chick fil A comparably, right, They don't have a family bucket. So whatever, Now Trump going to McDonald's is it? Is it stunty? Yes? Is it stunty in the same way as a sitting member of Congress bringing a prop in like their carrot top to an actual hearing. No, he's on the campaign trail. I have to be honest. I thought the whole thing was kind of pointless. But I rethought that for two reasons. One, the video of and photos that emerge of Donald Trump leaning through a McDonald's window in the guard well, kind of right in the apron over the suit. I thought he wouldn't wear his tie because he was running a deep friar and he likes to let the high's diplow. But no, he contained it in an apron. There he did the fry thing. He did the the the at the window. And at the window you got Donald Trump, a billionaire, leaning his head out the window like he's Ray Kroc. It's as you see the photo I retweeted that I said, would be good for deportation center. Uh wallposters.
Speaker 2: I've seen like all the photos and all the things with this thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm curious your take, because you get annoyed with this stuff too sometimes. But here's my last point that I'm curious your thoughts, and and so I look at it through the lens of a campaign thing, and then I have to judge it in the same way that I see Kamala in a kitchen or uh, you know, Cal Cunningham running his grill, right, remember that, And there there are things that candidates do, and most of the time they don't move the needle because they're trying to make a point that is already a political point that the candidate's making. In this case, there was some of that, and it immediately became clear to me when I saw the headline from like in this case, ABC eleven was one of them. They just had the most concise headline on this, and basically it was Donald Trump goes to hold on, let me read the let me read this for batim. I realized I had my other story open here. All right, So here we go Trump Trump was Trump divis McDonald's as he offers no evidence for saying Harris didn't work there in college. Okay, I have a question. Both of these candidates have told you a lie at some point, right Trump? People don't tell me Donald Trump is a is is an embellisher at times, and also he uh, he says things that he knows people are going to react to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel about that little slice of it. Sometimes it's incredibly amusing. Sometimes it's wildly unhelpful. As he goes deeper, though, I feel like him doing that is more helpful, right because because like you get a little analysis with it, and the analysis is this, I don't know if she worked at McDonald's for five minutes in college, Like, there's probably a lot of people out there who spent a few weeks at a job and I'm out, and we don't know the details of what she's claiming other than the the geographic region, right, think about that. That's really that's that's crazy for something that has become a contentious point. And there's two explanations. One, she's lying, right, and she the reason you will never get these specific details is because then they could check it. Or two and this is a possibility in something that uh they that can't politicians do to each other. It's it's they feel it's more beneficial for her that he looked crazy screaming she never worked there, So they'll never they'll always leave it as one of those, you know, those mysteries that are out there. I don't think that works here though, because immediately I looked at I looked at the way that people were reacting to this, and not just on on on the Twitter, right, but how they were interacting specifically with ABC within their own with our local affiliate here and I'm not picking on them, I kind of am, but because it's an ap story that they re ran, it would be incredibly easy if reporters still operated under their Well, let's figure this out, because how can Trump prove a negative? Right? Go to every McDonald's that has ever existed in this region or you know, maybe the state of California for that matter. Plus you got to look for McDonald's that existed elsewhere or clothed or they moved the store, and so it doesn't track within that specific area. You're certain, like, how how is Trump supposed to prove that? So you by you putting that in the headline and not pointing out that she's offered no evidence other than her word. And we know she's lied every and for and for journalists because I saw getting called on this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some moonbats are like, she just doesn't lie. And I'm like, her main campaign points are not true, right, and you know they're not true and you have to as the media. You just got caught with your pants down over the Biden. Uh, you know, debate where clearly you and if you if you want to say it's not you, but clearly Kamala Harris and others in that circle lied to you. So why wouldn't you take five minutes to check Sie if you worked at Mickey D's. Man, And I think that this right here at least allows people to scream that enough that some folks may hear go, you know what, that's a good question. Why wouldn't they just be like, hey, what McDonald's real quick? Hell, you would think they'd want to find a photo of her as a young woman working a fry thing considering the photo of her as a young girl with the bus thing. None of it makes sense? So was it a waste of time? Was it good meme material? Or do you think it moved the needle? Ross? All right, I set it up. Where are you at on this thing? Or do you just don't care?
Speaker 2: So the reason that they're not supplying a video or not a video but a photo or a paste ub or a person coming forward saying I've worked with her before at McDonald's is because they can't do it because she is lying. Oh and the reason this is a big point is because, like you've already said, it goes against everything that she says her campaign is about. Right, I was born in a middle class family. No, you were not, No, you were not.
Speaker 1: But here's the other thing. But also, I like, even if you're not, even if you're born in a wealthy family, some people, even if they're a wealthy family, want their kids to have a job for the sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, but my point is that wasn't her in this case her what is it on her father's side, he owned the biggest slave plantation in all of Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Well, her family the lineage y, Yeah, that's her parents, right, her her parents.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we if we're i mean going back to the to the to the plantation slavery thing, if we're talking about generational wealth, well there you go. Her parents were both professors. She was raised in Berkeley and then moved to Montreal. Upon moving to Montreal, she was given a gift by her family of sixty thousand dollars. This is not middle class. She did not work in McDonald's. If she did, and we know this because we know she has a thin skin, because of how she reacted when actually being confronted by an actual interview with Brett Baer, she would this would piss her off. So if she could prove it wrong, and if they could prove Donald Trump to be a liar on this issue. They would have provided everything that have already stated.
Speaker 1: Or or you put it in a headline. Yeah yeah, and you think that's gonna work. And I don't think it works as well as anymore.
Speaker 2: And then you have people saying, oh, well, it was just a campaign stunt him being there, and he's just using this, it's just a prop. Well, the point goes back, he's trolling her because her use of this, of this, her working at McDonald's, which is false. Is a is a prop it is.
Speaker 1: It is one of the things property of her campaign as a middle class person, which is false. And here's what I saw people rebut that point, here's what they'd say. They'd be like, yes, but even if you don't think she was middle class, Trump is a billionaire. The difference is I saw somebody put this into better words. I don't want to read from their tweak the This is where I'm at on it, too, So let me let me try to be as concise as possible. Rumps in on it. Okay, he's in on the joke.
Speaker 2: He understands it.
Speaker 1: He knows he's a billionaire. He's not pretending that he is a fry cook. You know what I'm saying. I mean, he's right, he's having fun with it, and he's talking to everybody and you know, Ron McDonald and they're laughing. And it might be just be polite. Maybe they do or don't want to work with him. It doesn't matter, and people are showing up and he's joyful about it.
Speaker 2: He understands the joke when he's putting the april on, he understand the apron on, he understands the meme that it is. Yeah, he's part of it. He can laugh along. This goes back to the Al Smith dinner this past weekend where she did not show up because she can't handle it. She's not she can't pretend to be human because everything about her is completely is a falsehood.
Speaker 1: And Trump would never be like, oh, I'm just I'm just a fry cook, right, I'm just a humble guy. He's serving the damn.
Speaker 2: He's serving the fries, and he's saying, these are the best greatest fries they've ever made here, and well he's passing him out. Here's the best Mealia ever had here. And he's part of the joke and he's playing along with people, and it is very I don't see how it's anything but a net positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so uh no, the long way about it's not It's not a guy walking into a committee hearing with the snowball. It's a candidate doing how you do this thing where you you Microw, I call it Mike Rowing, right, yeah, yeah, I mean you're Mike Rowe. If you ever watch Dirty Jobs, here's here's the Here's why Micro is such a good host with that. Micro is such a good host with that because if a lot of ps TV presenters or news hosts or others who might find themselves doing a documentary style show like that would also they would have zero ability to connect with the people. Right And if you you know, if Mike Row every time he goes there, in the back of the mind of a lot of the people who do those jobs, because I've done some of those jobs, some of you are going to do those jobs, right, you will never no one will shovel as much cowpoop as I have listening to the show right now, I'm almost sure of it, right, And that was one of the features that they did on there, essentially a ranch hand out there. But I but I feel like he genuinely is interested, and he connects with people. And most of the time when you see a politician go in there and they got their their you know, their apron, but you know with the folds in it, or they're they're purporting that this is normal. Chuck Schumer is he wants you to believe that He normally girls hamburgers where he puts the cheese on at the same time he puts the meat on the grill as you do ross. That's that's how you grow, right, You take raw hamburger, put the cheese right on it, put it on the grill first, right.
Speaker 2: I just eat the meat raw. It's better for you.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, liverking here, yeah, right. But Micro connects with him and Donald Trump. And the reason is is Mike Rowe is a millionaire, multi millionaire. He's a producer. He's got some credits on stuff people don't even realize. But at no points you go in and he's like, no, I'm just a ditch digger too. He is a guy who is genuinely interested, not necessarily just in the job that they're doing, but the motivation that people have to do that job. And it comes across as more genuine and I'm not saying that's necessarily Trump because there's the tinge of the politics there. But like, people don't think he's being fake except for the media.
Speaker 2: Right, But they would these people on the left would say, oh, Micro doesn't really work for the sewage system. You know, he was just down there in the hole, but he wasn't actually working for it. It was like a bit for the show. Well he was down in the sewage man, standing there doing what they do. So what do you want to meet?
Speaker 1: But the point of his show is not to show that Mike Row, I don't know, do whatever the sewage you gotta do. The point is to spotlight the intensity of some of these jobs that we don't even think about. And people who choose to do him. It's this is a it's a people feature. So now Donald Trump, here's where it's a little Donald Trump. Is there to feature Donald Trump and specifically his his race with the Kamala and this this is how he chose to go about doing it, and I I gotta tell you, I think it will be in net positive. Remember this is a guy who's kicked off his weekend with the Atlantics new article about where he is worse than the combination currently is Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you see him hanging out the window waving with that red tie with the yellow and he looks like he could be like the McDonald's mascot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great.
Speaker 2: Photo of him outside the drive through. Fantastic. I'm telling you, it's Uh.
Speaker 1: It worked, and it worked at a time when the joy is gone, as they say over over on the other side and you're putting out he's literally Mussolini, Stalin and Hitler, which, by the way, is it downgrade? You guys like him more because if you remember previously, he was Hitler, Stalin and Mao, and really Mao was adding some punch to those numbers. So anyway, Yeah, well we'll get some sound from all of this and much more coming up.
Speaker 5: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Everybody's up, even people and and and I mean especially people who disagree, but I can seemingly disagree with out screaming names at each other. I'm I'm always down for that, and I hate that that has become more and more rare, uh in in doing this job. But I mean that's that's where we are. Yeah, here we go, are you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's it sounds as though your favorability of Trump doing this and being able to blend in the microw as you say, might be based on your bias. And and he lists off Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. No, look, here's the deal. This isn't my mind. Now, there are politicians that can go in and I don't just mean to a favorable room and uh, and are very likable to people. And I gave you an example. One of the very first politicians that I ever met up in Minnesota and had a chance to interview was Paul Wellstone. And Paul Wellstone was a Democrat, but the guy was inherently likable and came across who's genuine even when he would tell you things, You're like, I don't think you should vote that for that that sounds crazy. So yes, and Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton could schmooz the room man. Bill Clinton is very and I don't just mean speaking to a popular audience. I saw Bill Clinton speak when I was in college, and it was not just college students. It was in a red area coupled with college students, and arguably it had a little bit of everybody there.
Speaker 2: Now that was about Bill Clinton's superpower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd go in and and inherently you'd want to go have a beer with him.
Speaker 2: There was that scene remember that movie Primary Colors with John Travolta played Clinton, Right, yeah, there's a scene it towards the end of the movie where he's sitting down at the counter by himself and like a you know, a diner.
Speaker 1: This is after he raped the thirteen year old in that movie.
Speaker 2: Believe so, yes, But yeah, he's just having a conversation there. And that's the point of the scene, is that he had the ability to just connect with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very powerful, Barack Obama did. There was some other stuff going on there. I think he would sometimes come across his smug. Now he very much does.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, you know, if it was an RPG, you have these politicians where their charismas up to like an eleven, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, And that's what it is. Because if you put Kamala Harrison that same situation, right, well, I'm now going to go do the fries it, dude, it would be so cringey. It would be more produced. And they're saying this thing was produced and she doesn't have that human to human interactive factor. It's just not there.
Speaker 1: It would look equally as stupid. Yeah, yep, of course I need murder people with the fry oil and ingest their souls or whatever slender Man does. Yeah, so this isn't I'm giving you my analysis based on the people that are running here and also the way that the media is handling it. I don't for a moment throw out the idea that politicians, even ones you don't agree with, can either come across as genuine or completely full of crap, but it doesn't necessarily have to be from what they how they vote.
Speaker 2: And I also think that the Trump campaign knows that she's full of crap on this issue. They've had to do their own research, right, you have charity records, well now, I mean you have Social Security records, you have payte ubs, And like I said, if at this point in fact, I was kind of thinking, if they had this proof, it would have dropped yesterday or today, right, if they have like a pay ste Ub or somebody that that's worked with her, that verifiable photo anything at that time, But she didn't even put it on her resume at the time of working photo.
Speaker 1: Paste ub of what looks like a at this point because I mean people are going.
Speaker 2: To buy it anything, Well, they would have produced it, and the fact that they have not produced it, and as much as they hate Donald Trump, proves that she never worked there. Yeah, it just does just say this is a bigger issue, yeah than him working at McDonald's. It proves that her whole middle class I you know, I was raised in a middle class family is bull crap. Well, I mean she's it's it's almost arguably the least bull crappy thing as far as how people evaluate when she keeps saying it, do you know what I mean? Like I do, Like a lot of people will just be all right, whatever, we have different definitions of class, Like people would move on from it. But then you threw this one other verifiable thing in there, and and you're right, the Trump campaign seesed on it. But for the media, who's like, well, why would we're going to just look at the two and decide that.
Speaker 1: He's lying and she's not. She lies every single time she gets up and does a stump because she always includes because they all sound the same. I don't know if you've noticed this. Something different volumes and then sometimes she wanders, but core components of her stump speeches are Trump's Project twenty twenty five. That is a lie. And the media knows that. They understand. They understand the Heritage Foundation. The Heritage Foundation has been around for years. They understand the difference of a think tank policy positions and a platform of a candidate. Okay, don't let them tell you otherwise.
Speaker 2: She lies about all of his positions all the time. What's that She lies about all these positions all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you knowing that even if you justified in your mind as a journalist for whoever the AP reporter is here, she lies about that. She lies about the Charlottesville thing, the fine people still so is Biden? What was the suckers and losers? She sometimes that's more of a Biden thing? What was the other big one was saying about Trump? Like those are the easily verifiable things. There's also there's lots of stuff about Trump. You can you cannot, you can quote him accurately and probably still rile up your base. So they know that, and then they don't bother the check it all right, But here here's where the rubber meets the road. Here's Trump on the ground. I wish there was slightly better audio, but that's okay. So here he is, he's he's greeted outside of the McDonald's by a manager's whole sequence there. They walk him in. There's obviously a customer service like front of house lead. This woman she has what sounds like a Hispanic accent, and I saw people go, well, they did that intentionally. I don't know if all those people work exclusively, though I know two of them work at the McDonald's because they said it. But what's your point? What's your if I go to McDonald's right over by the station in the morning, not the one I can capital, but the the other one down on wake Forest there half the morning lead is Hispanic at the bow Jangles half the morning lead has a a an accent. What's your point that somebody at the McDonald's that Trump put into how to wait? What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were Oh so the woman what the woman at the front who gives him the apron listen, let's play this audience.
Speaker 6: Everybody is here.
Speaker 1: She has she has.
Speaker 5: I think I should take off the should I take off my jackets?
Speaker 6: Wants to say this for you?
Speaker 1: You are well.
Speaker 6: They guy he knows a lot of McDonald.
Speaker 4: That's great, thank you.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: So it's a little it's a low park here, but I'm like, I didn't even notice. I honestly, it didn't even click with me until I saw somebody. So they what they're accusing Trump? U is getting some woman with an accent sticking her McDonald's uniform for the show, so that he I don't I don't know what they think he's getting there. So she she's a plant, she's a crisis actor from McDonald's christ unt. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's not an employee from that franchise.
Speaker 1: Except I think I think she is. I don't know if it's that location. Clearly, the guy who owns the McDonald's where they did this owns a bunch of but which is not unusual. I know a guy who owns a few McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Or are they shocked that there's a minority that works in McDonald's because.
Speaker 1: What it's like, you're telling on yourself. I don't even understand why you're bringing this up.
Speaker 2: Have you Have you not been to McDonald's drive through lately? Because I have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, So what's the opposite of that? So he hires only white people to work at this fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, this is you're already. This is why when you actually think about it, you shouldn't think about it. Ross, don't think about it. Don't think about that statement where immediately in your mind like nine red flags go off, just just you know, yeah, obviously say you sound like you know who you You sound like Alex Jones. The you know who is you know, among the the greatest of Satan's probably in your mind. All right, let's go and get over the fries. That's why we're here, French fries. And uh, they have this guy who is by the owner is is sold as a guy who spent what like a decade cooking fries, so obviously it's a long time employee there. He does work at that franchise. The way that they worded how it was written by one of the reporters, so like, I guess you can't say he's a plant. Who the hell knows? And then they just have a conversation of like two people, granted one as a former president, but a guy showing another dude how to do something on a job site, which we've all been there, right, Ross, how many guys have you showed how to use a piece of equipment over the years that were new or interns or any of the red Like, that's a very normal conversation that was going on. Granted it's under the harsh lights of camera, and it's clearly, you know, a political thing. But Trump and this is this is what it is. It's not high pitch going oh oh right the whole time. Like he seems genuinely interested. He also seems like somebody who's consumed those fries a bunch, right, because he has some opinions. But it doesn't feel fake. It just feels produced because it is produced and you can't get away from that. But it doesn't feel fake.
Speaker 5: Of course, my hand's a nice kind. These guys are good instructor.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give a really big one so that whether that is pouring out of.
Speaker 4: The hill, how good is that?
Speaker 5: Morgo him Margo?
Speaker 1: All right, So he's handing out the fries. Man, he's just doing his thing, And I I like, there wasn't I didn't sense any awkward, anything more awkward than a guy in a suit with a tie under it and an apron dipping fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's as awkward as a billionaire who's running for president. Yeah, working at a McDonald's, he understands how how goofy that is.
Speaker 1: But but like, here's the deal, Trump isn't. Trump could never undercover Boss. Okay, for those of you who watched the show, is that show even still on? I don't know. Can you imagine Trump trying to undercover Boss? By the way, SNL there's a funny skit for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they did it before. I remember with the Kyler Wren Kylo.
Speaker 1: Red was fantastic. Try to pretend he's just a regular stormtrooper, but he keeps murdering everybody. Oh, it's great, it's great. You could do that with Trump. Can you imagine Trump? You know what, how do you get a fake wig? What do you do?
Speaker 2: You'd have to put a wig on top of the wig.
Speaker 1: You put a fro. He's got a frow, right. But his mannerisms, the way like he it's so unique in the way that he deals with I know some of you just hate this and you feel that I'm fangirl.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: There's so many times that Trump does something I'm like, I don't why why did you?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example, And why is Antonio Brown at Trump's Pennsylvania thing this weekend? That guy's a lunatic? Am I wrong? Is it? Is he not a lunatic? Why is Trump hugging Antonio Brown? This is That's the stuff where I'm just like, what is going on? But McDonald's thing isn't one of them. I'm sure, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it is Barack Obama won in two thousand and eight. You saw a lot of focus on Wow, look at this guy. He gets that this is a new form of media and he's using the Internet to find his supporters and bring them together.
Speaker 1: Sure it is.
Speaker 2: We are living in a different world than even in twenty sixteen. It doesn't seem that far ago, but we are. Social media is even more powerful, and so is the power of memes. And I saw somebody mention it on Twitter. It was our friend josh Sir Joshua, and he was talking about I think Trump's just doing it for the memes. And it's a very good point because this is a new way to spread information in a campaign message.
Speaker 1: You've seen me and your stuff in there. Yeah, but it also is risky because either comes across it's super fake.
Speaker 2: But you also see it in the way that he's been doing interviews where he's been doing it with a lot of big podcasters as opposed to traditional media.
Speaker 1: And this is why I didn't criticize Kamla for going on the call, like I understand that you and I understand demographic reach within broadcast.
Speaker 2: When you look at these podcasts he's been doing with podcasters that maybe might not be familiar to an older audience, but definitely is with a younger demo. Yeah, he's crushing it. We're talking about total, like god, close to one hundred million views on these podcasts. Just absolutely ridiculous. Think of how many when you think about this Trump campaign, how many epic, iconic photos we've gotten out of it from the Trump campaign. Some of them they didn't wish to have, like the picture of him jumping up with a bloody face with the fist saying fight, But that's just another example of it. Then yesterday him outside the window smiling looking like he could be the McDonald's mascot. It's a powerful image and these images will go further than words can. Right, you know what they say about a photo, right, it's worth a thousand words or whatever. Yeah, I mean it is smart and it is good and a lot of the cod what you're seeing from the left now is a lot of cope realizing that their candidate does not have the ability to do this.
Speaker 1: No, it just doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's undefeated in this category during this campaign, and I think it's done wonders for his campaign, especially when you see that she's been out talking to the press and her numbers have been tanking, and he just keeps coming out win after win after win, and his numbers are going up. I think it's about you.
Speaker 1: Can start picking around the edges, like yeah, because then you have the family and the you know, the family that comes up to get their order at the drive through and they're like those people were pre checked by the secret Yes, but it's the interaction, right, Sorry, didn't want an arsenal rolling up to the window, right, you want somebody doing the third assassination attempt through the window? No, I'll pass on that one. But it's just his interaction. Even if they are supporters who wanted who won the ability to be in line at this. McDonald's right for this way of trolling Kamala, which is that's what it was. It was it was a trolling on her and her quote and her fake middle class family lie. Right, That's that's what it is. The interaction he has with these people, even if they are supporters, they are genuine and they are good yeah yeah, and uh, and people like him and and want to like him personally, and I don't know, maybe he's a monster when you get on the plane and and they've all just like, I don't know, but one, they're not going to send random people, at least ones who haven't been security screen inside of a vehicle where they would have essentially a limited site interaction with the president or the former president maybe future president like that just wouldn't happen. What is this the fact that you've had It's just sad that we're in a state where we have to I somebody said, it's just say, we have to talk about this. I don't feel that I'm defending myself. I wanted to make a delineation there because I think that a fair question was asked, right, because it's a bigger question more than just what I think. It's also, should we ignore stunts like this, because for the most part I do, But I felt that this was different, and I wanted to lay out the case for why. So the article on ari Elsa's Kamala just says it works. You work for McDonald's source kamala. Okay, that's the trust me bro meme. But I digress. Sorry, let's get to the the drive through interaction.
Speaker 6: Good working do Hello everybody, this is not a normal situation that I want a good exam Right, how do you give the dews?
Speaker 4: They look like they look like.
Speaker 1: Ready, I got that right, you appreciate.
Speaker 4: That, kid, and there'll be no charge.
Speaker 6: Trump is tank.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is on on Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lets you check a bike shirts.
Speaker 1: Everything you said it was better.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the best year.
Speaker 5: I made it myself.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine when they finally get them. It's for giving chicken nuggets the kids. I'm paying for it. So he's bribing them. Oh dear god, all right, we got one more cut there. Unfortunately I'm up against it. But uh that and uh there's some amazing elon audio you have to hear. And uh, if you like sea creatures, it's got sea creatures in it. So fun for the whole family. We'll get to all that and much more coming your way in just a few Your news also coming up. It's the CaCO Day Radio program. Hang on CaCO Day Radio Program, Ross, you said some of the first in our previous segment. You said you were comparing to contrasting how different things are today, and I would agree with you, Like if you'd have told me five years ago that I would have to ask Ross where he found a picture of Hitler dressed as a McDonald's worker, or if he himself rendered, I would never have this conversation. And yet I happen to swing by the show Twitter account there because I saw a bunch of you know, you can just see the notifications coming in, you know who else worked in McDonald's. I can't see the pictures. I'm like, well, what is that? I thought maybe Ross worked You post a picture of him back in the day, and it's a it's it's not and I understand the reference, But like, did GROC do that for you? Is that thing floating around on the internet? It did? Oh, such a which is another great reason to invest in an ex premium because you get access to Groc and then it can make you black and white photos of Hitler sitting there working at McDonald's. Well, look, the other ones will make you photos of black people working for Hitler. So right, six and one half a dozen of the other What did I what did I try to render the other day? And on one of the other ones, and it was like, oh, I wanted I wanted a gun safe, a gun safe behind a road clothes sign. This was back when they wouldn't do the inspections. They're a chimney rock. And I was mocking that and I was like, we can't REDI, we can't do a safe or a gun safe. It has the word gun. And I'm like, all right, can I have a safe? And then I described it so it would look very similar to gun safe and it would even render me one that looked kind of like I mean, they had like an old timey safe. They had a huge bank vault. This is so point.
Speaker 2: There's probably like a safeguard on that whatever program you were using against firearms or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a safe. I don't even want to open. I don't even want to open. I just want one that stands about I said, I want one that stands about six feet tall, big metal safe. And I even list off a couple brands, and it wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: That you sound dangerous and should be investigated.
Speaker 1: You made a hitler McDonald's mean this morning, that's what you did with your mourning. Well he dubbed the audio and.
Speaker 2: That took me like two seconds, I know.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine. I'm just glad he wasn't around to see bagel breakfast sandwiches. Can you imagine after the reaction we saw from the Columbia students over bagels, if you don't remember that, when they're in the first they're still going on. But during the first bout, it's weird. I don't know if you guys know this. The college things are still going on. Why aren't they the focus of the media?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: That was at Columbia, right where they put in.
Speaker 1: Columbia, they put out a list of things they need because you know, they're all so poor at their eighty thousand dollars a year college, and but the list included also something they specifically didn't want, which was bagels. It's just so weird.
Speaker 2: And at the time, people like couldn't figure it out. They're like, well, why do you why we figured it out immediately?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, you associate bagels with with the Jewish. Jewish people can't have no, you can't have no Jewish foods, right you big it's cheeze. Yeah, that was I thinking. All right, man, real quick. Oh yeah, I'm sorry. We got one other Trump cut. Let me go ahead and play this, and well because we got a bunch of audio and you do not want to miss this Elon Musk stuff. This dude, this story that'll be here in just a moment. So then it came down to the reason for Trump being at the McDonald's, make no make no bones about it, because he didn't This was about, uh, this is trolling Kamala, right, which most stunts are. They're about trolling your political opponent. But one, it's in a campaign setting. In two, I think he did a good job of it. That's the that's the far more hurtful part for for Harris and the uh he did a good job of it. And then you had people like where's the Palmer report thing, some big dem accounts that were tweeting things like he has dementia. This is it's so embarrassing the humiliation they subjected him to for a photo op. Okay, one, that's projection, right, But two, you say that and then you delete he deleted it. The report is just it's moonback. It's not commona HQ, but it wishes it was so, and they delete it. You know why, because every person who works at a fast food joint thinks you're saying what they do is embarrassing and like that never occurred to you, So like you're doing the work for him if you hate him so much. And let me tell you a lot of people who work a lot of uh, you know, jobs that are poverty line jobs, they don't they're not they're not listening to you about abortion and stuff. Okay, they don't care. Some of them do. I I'm sure care, but it's not the thing that's driving their lives. But's driving their lives is people's inability to pay for things. And it gets and it's that much harder when you're on the lower end of the so shoe economic ladder. You're still building or whatever whatever reason you're doing that. And so for you to sit there and imply that it's just it's just embarrassing that he would allow himself to be thought that they would do that, they'd put him into McDonald's saying, Oh, it's just so embarrassing. Why is that embarrassing? What? What? What kind of jobs have you had in the past. I haven't always worked in radio, but I make no bones about where I've worked in the past. I've done roofing, hypelon, welding, I've shoveled all the cow poop, all the horse poop. Right, I kind of got indentured servitude into that one. But yeah, that's that's how it goes. Your kid, uh work, I delivered pizzas. There's no shame in the game there if you're out there working. I mean, that's the that's the thing that that people find frustrating is those who would sit there and and not even not even attempt to engage in it, and just sit back and take the check, which is I think what you guys are counting.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, there's nothing shameful in working to try to support yourself or your family. That is to be commended, because it's a lot easier to sit in your ass and collected check, like you said, you've bet. We recently found out my fifteen year old nephew Liam, he can now work. He's down in Georgia. He wants to work so bad for Donald's or Chick fil A. And get this, he says he wants to work for Chick fil A because quote, they have good benefits, they do.
Speaker 1: And for that, for that, for that level of where that entry level work, it's it's pretty it's like BUCkies. Did you see the thing for BUCkies who they're hiring? Yeah, thing right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, we had explained to him, his parents had explained, you have to worry about the benefits you have. You know, we we have benefits through our jobs.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: But just the fact that he's at age and he's thinking that far ahead, right, and he wants to contribute to the household, and the fact that he wants to work to make money as opposed to just getting money from his parents, that is exceptional. I told Marky said, this is fantastic.
Speaker 1: And let me say and let me say this too as somebody who's had to be involved in hiring as well, especially when you go to a job where there's going to be a higher propensity for there to be people who don't excel because it's entry level, like you don't know how well you're going to do in there. But Also, you have some people that those are those jobs can be easier to get so they'll get themselves in there, and they're almost more of a liability. If you how many how many of you have been to a fast food restaurant since that's where we are and things were you know, it was crazy, it was busy. People are you know, running around behind there. Maybe there was a problem that somebody's trying to do and but there is an employee that deals with it exceptionally well. Good customers, like they stand out so much, right, somebody in there who immediately is able to, like I don't know, level up to a skill set that isn't necessarily required for where they are, but they are able to demonstrate it, especially when things are crazy. I'm telling you that doesn't go it doesn't go unnoticed. It may go unnoticed in that one setting because your boss is a jerk and it's nepotism. Like I'm trying to think of the worst case scenario, but that attitude doesn't go unnoticed in the same way that ross when he I don't know who told you that, maybe your mom or whatever. Hey, your first thing was like respect bro right, uh, with your with your fifteen year old nephew. Like, that's that's awesome, right, that's great because you recognize that there's work ethic there. So to just lay waste to everyone who was working there by saying, oh, Trump, even having to appear there, they put him into this thing of embarrassment. What are you talking about? One, I one hundred percent believe that was his idea. Broz, Do you think somebody pitched at McDonald's or do you think that was Trump's idea?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I think that's his.
Speaker 1: That's his idea. Nobody put him in there like Biden, where you got to fill his schedule with three things and note cards telling them where to poop. Right, you gotta, like Trump say I'm gonna go work with They probably tried to talk about of it.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing too, Like did he look embarrassed in the photos in the video saw at all?
Speaker 1: Not at all, not for a moment. And but more importantly, he also didn't make anyone that we saw feel embarrassed. He didn't go in there and be like, oh, yeah, I used I always pull my lambou through to get these fried. He's amazing.
Speaker 2: He took it very seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took it seriously but also cutting up in the same way that like employees.
Speaker 2: Do, right, how people talk to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I know I'm hammering this, but like it's I've given it a lot of thought. And it's also why you're seeing people freak out over the weekend. It's why you're getting the Stalin Mussolini Hitler stuff. It's why you're getting what I would argue if you honestly believe that, you know, journalists have a spot's ability to not put things in a way that could be you to fuel insanit, you know, some insane person to do something. I think I found this story. It's not titled go shoot Trump, but it could have been a subtitle. And they did it to Elon too. Uh what is it? Their Spiegel? Their Spiegel is running a cover of Elon must it says, and world enemy number two. I'll let you guess who number one is. All right, So here is Trump real quick, and look, this is the reason.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, if you look at really what's happened. You look at the crowd over it, look out happy, happy because they want.
Speaker 8: To hope, they need to hope.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we do that's what they do when give there's hope. Because it was like, you actually have worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Now is now I have worked I've now worked for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: For the cava all right. Like the whole thing was for that line, because you got it. You gotta bottle stuff up. The whole thing was for that line and it went too well in I think people's opinion. Meanwhile, you got headlines. Dude, this is this is abs absolutely brutal. Uh and I well, let me do this. I'm just looking up at the clock here. Oh plus uh, ladies, I gotta I'm gonna have a question for you, but I want you and then let me do this. I want you to make sure you're in a room alone and you're safe. No prioneers, prian eyes, okay away from that medieval husband of yours. Don't worry. It's not nothing like. I just I have a question and I want I want honesty, and I feel like that's only we're gonna get it because apparently there's an issue I was not aware of, and I'm concerned. I don't know if I should be concerned, but I'm gonna be concerned until we get an answer. So we will get into that, and yes, Jonathan Lemire is the journalist from MSNBC. I'm going to share with you the story that he ran over the weekend and then go ahead and tell me about charged language and stuff. Okay, can't wait to be lectured by my intellectual betters over at MSNBC on why this isn't a giant problem. But we'll get into that much more coming up here on the KCO Day Radio program KCO Day Radio program. So yeah, let's let's check out MSNBC, because remember it was we've graduated over the weekend, and we did this last time around, and we talked about it on this show, probably about you know, a couple two three weeks before the twenty twenty election, and even the twenty sixteen for that matter. But the whole thing was once you've gone worse than Hitler, where do you go? And then I was like, oh, they got me because they last time around when he's Hitler MAO installing. And I'm like, touche right, because when you add up the numbers there, like that's that's Hall of Fame bag guide numbers. You're dealing with times, you know, times three, but also probably top five of all time. And so we're back there again, and this time they ejected Mao and throw Mussolini in there. But it's the same thing. And over at MSNBC, Jonathan Lemire ran this article and I if you don't think this is crazy, crazy person fuel, then I don't know what to tell you. All Right, you ready, this is Politico an MSNBC guys writer and then contributor. All right, quote the very real scenario Trump loses and takes power. Anyway, what do you do? What are you talking about? So let me dig in four years ago as sitting president, rejected by voters, attempted to seize the second term. Blah blah blah. I just recap. Now. Trump's political comeback has revived a sense of dread among officials and institutions who stood in his way last time. Are you referring to the fortification, which, by the way, was also something that you guys did prior to the election and then bragged about where you literally talked about doing things that fall outside of what people expect journalists and many of these you know, interior government officials to be doing. Time is running out, so now you got to rapid fire, right and you'll get a few more of these random stories with anonymous sourcing, like the uh who try. There were two authors on that piece, but the Atlantic piece where not the one I just told you about, but rather the one previously. We're like, oh, yeah, more proof that Trump is, you know, Putin's puppet. And then the proof is because there's no other explanation, right, and and so you'll get more of that garbage. But when you react poorly to it, I mean you're just heightening it. So yeah, one account, the Palmer Report, and they're they're like, ah, they embarrassed him from making him do this embarrassing job. Ugh, people do this job. Ugh, that's not good. That's not going to be helpful for you. And the Kamala Wins account, this one's a doozy. Here's what they tweeted, breaking they did the breaking in caps breaking that McDonald's location, the the McDonald's excuse me, the McDonald's location Trump quote worked at was cited earlier this year for health code violations. Disc So what happened is they had an inspection and this you know, we do those in North Carolina a lot of states too, and as part of the inspection, they cited a couple issues there, but they still have a very high grade because that's not unusual. And they come in for a restaurant inspection. Like almost everybody in the sound of my voice understands this. But they don't walk into restaurants and go everything's perfect, everything's perfect. Remember I don't know. I guess it depends on your parents. My mom would come in and inspect on when we had to clean our rooms, inspect it like like ar Lee Ermey's character partly Ermie's character in Full Metal Jacket Van, you just know you're gonna get by any of you military guys. I suspect you know what I'm talking about there. I I hell, I got treat to do it as a kid, not in a negative way. But she had very high standards, which is good. Like guess that good thing, young mes, like this is bs right, But she gonna go in there and find something I don't remember. I don't remember a one room inspection. Well, but that's how it works with restaurants too, Like they go in and they'll be like a the grease trap isn't properly cleaned on this one cooking station, or we found some mop water in a bucket, just sitting in a room. They don't like that. Does that make it inherently, you know, a poison palace? No, but they just tweeted out, oh yeah, so your reaction to Trump going there is to try to get everyone fired from there if you got to close the location. I mean, like feasibly you want you want a bunch of people that make far less money than you, because remember you're you're disgusted by this job ough you just can't even. But also you want them not to have a job anymore because Trump went there and dipped some fries. You guys are pathological. Man. And just to prove my point that no government official would come in that quickly, I would like to present to you one of the most insane overregulation stories that I've heard. And Elon Musk has put out some doozies.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Remember remember when they were criticizing him for not hiring migrants at his rocket factory, and it was pointed out even though the media knows this, I pointed this out. Elon pointed this out. If you make rockets, all right, Let's say that Ross instead of twitch twitch streaming, had a side hustle where he built rockets at his house. Okay, rockets that are capable of delivering.
Speaker 5: A nuke or.
Speaker 1: Obviously this a twenty story building as we saw with that booster, Right, you are weapons Manufet, you're a weapons manufacturer. I know you don't make weapons, you make spaceship. But you're wet because the technology that is involved there is not just proprietary to the business model. Because remember Elon Musk rockets use a third of the resources, not just the fuel but also the financial resources with development building all a third of what NASA was building them for.
Speaker 5: And that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm not even up on NASA. I mean, somebody had to go there first. It's very expensive, but they've refined the technology. But the more you refine it, the more common it becomes. And and so you have to keep an eye on it because the last thing you want some crazy goat love and terrorist dude all upset because Yolo got greased to have access to is a higher technologically advanced rocket, maybe one that the Iron Dome has trouble with. So if you you are in a manufacturing business like Elon's in with that, you are you have a greater threshold for how you can hire people, and one of them is you can't hire people that are currently in this country under that migrant program. It's not allowed. I don't know what the percentage of employees at SpaceX with actual security clearances, but it's not low. It's not low. So you see stuff like that and you're just you know, there's the political nature California Coastal Commission saying that they're not going to allow must to launch an additional I think whether they want fourteen additional launches out of what sixty because him because of politics. They're literally they would rather not further space exploration people who purport to be progressive than to allow somebody they disagree with to just do their thing and compensate. By the way, SpaceX compensates the state of California in the form of the permitting, but also in the form of maintaining business offices there. I know that they moved and obviously he set up the whole thing down in Texas, but they still he has a ton of employees still in California. One because you kind of have to. But two, why do you have to if you can't launch rockets there anymore? What's the point? But all that pales in comparison. I mean, that's I don't say pales in comparison, it's just that's not funny. This is kind of funny while also being insane. So here is must telling a he says he's got a bunch of these stories. But here is an absolute doozy that he told an audience over the weekend.
Speaker 7: SpaceX had to do the study to see if starship would hit a shark.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, okay, by the way, that whole sentence sounds crazy, even when you know what he's talking about and you're trying to prouse. What do you mean the spaceship's going to hit a shark? They mean on re entry, right or possibility? They have protocols for bailing, you know, do they have? That's why they have a destruct button on a rocket, which is always I would always it sounds so disconcerting, pretty kid who wants to be an astronaut. I mean, even though you see that in movies, you don't think about it. But yeah, there's a blowout. The smotherings button that is a thing. That is a thing. Remember, a lot of these rockets are not manned, so that's one. Two. You're sitting there like, well is the charge, so you have re entry, but you also have the the things go wrong, what happens. So they are literally the federal government is concerned that at the precise moment that a an uncatchable booster or other parts like the re entry of of some of the capsule on the smaller model, because that does land in the ocean, that it's going to land on a shark, which means there is a crap ton more sharks than I ever thought. But this thing, I'm going to play it now. It's entirety. I just want you to understand the setup. That's what they're implying, so you understand the ridiculousness.
Speaker 7: SpaceX have to do the study to see if starship would would hit a shark, and I'm like, it's a big ocean, you know, there's a lot of sharks. It's not impossible, but it's very unlikely. And we said, okay, we'll find we'll do the analysis, and then well, can you give us the shark data. They're like, no, we can't give you the shark data. Well, okay, well then we're a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a quandary.
Speaker 7: How do we solve this difficult this this shock probability issue, and they said, well, well, we could give it to our Western division, but we don't trust them.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, am I in a comedy sketch.
Speaker 7: Here, Like they're worried about the shock density data, like the people who hunt sharks for shark fins somehow getting their hands on this shock dance the shock data. And so eventually I think we got the data and we could you know, run the analysis to say like, yeah, the shocks are going to be fine. But what they wouldn't let us proceed with launch until we did this crazy shark data. And then we said, okay, now we're done, and they said, but what about whales.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: When you look at a picture of the Pacific, what percentage of the surface area the Pacific do you see is whale? And honestly, if the ship did hit a whale, it's like, honestly, that well had it coming because it's like the odds are so low, you know, it's like like Final Destination, the Whale edition. It's like fate had it in for that whale, you know, and so we have to do the whale analysis. It's like okay, yeah, the whales will be fine too. You know, it goes on and on and then there's like, well what if the rocket goes underwater it then explodes and then the whales have hearing damage.
Speaker 1: You never thought of that. Ross used to live on the coast in North I've never lived on the coast in North Carolina. How many on average, say, in a week marine animals? Did you see murdered by space debris?
Speaker 2: We did a bunch during our turkey drop.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, it was a space debris though, or you guys were ind a helicopter right now, we dropped him from space? Oh wow? Correct. Oh would you go on the moon and do that thing that the Washington Post chicks said where you could throw rocks off the moon and kill people on Earth? No, but we did. We did do it in the middle of summer. Or was that No, that was gamer gate lady. Yeah, oh you did in the middle of summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the turkeys are cheaper than yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean yeah, no, you're like, uh yeah, that's very economically minded, all right, raced agic from the Weather Channel. Oh Man, government regulations, So I don't know, have you heard that Elon was saying when they were doing the thing to to launch the rockets and set up down in Texas. The government made him do studies to ensure that the capsules upon re entry wouldn't land on whales or sharks. Can you imagine?
Speaker 5: Interesting? Yeah? I can't. I mean, how do you do such a study?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but expects nuts. So how was your weekend, sir? It was great.
Speaker 5: Didn't have to worry about anything yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you five? And any guys? I told you, don't pull that crap. I know what happens with us.
Speaker 5: That was a tough one. That was a tough one. Hey, but listen, at least the Lions are a good team.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, no, no, the whole division anyway. Can you imagine, though, if you say the power rankings Jacksonville Jags like waste? Can you imagine being so bad that you lose to the team that's the worst team by far? Yeah? I can't. Ross. Can you Can you imagine sitting in Boston trying to you know, nurse your eighth Guinness that morning?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And then you gotta.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the Patriots, I mean, I mean personally, I have no interest. I have no say in the matter of this year when it comes to football. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't think yeah, well, I mean, I'm not gonna say the Patriots are a good team. Is that what you're saying, Jackson? No, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Making fun of two page I think three Patriots listeners.
Speaker 5: So I just say, because I don't have you a pretty bad time another you know, pick on, I would say one pretty bad team be another pretty bad team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see the chis run on the field during the Steelers game yes day. I did not hold the hold holding the pro Trump sign, but obviously who's uh, he's in tough economic times could bear afford a shirt, and let me tell you, she needed a lot more. I don't know she needed it.
Speaker 5: But if she needed to, I'm sure we could have found her or.
Speaker 1: A sports bra. But in fact, we tweeted the video so people can see this crazy moment. O.
Speaker 5: Thanks, we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Check it out while Ray twit your dooms your weather.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, there's no doom here. Listen. We got plenty of time to talk about anything. But because I could just do this, sunny mid seventies to upper seventies all week overnight Low's start the week in the low to mid forties, go up to the mid to upper forties, maybe fifty degrees by the weekend. Might be a day where we're closer to seventy degrees, that would be Friday. But it is going to be dry, it's going to be mild, and I don't see it changing for the rest of the month, which takes us through next Thursday. Not seeing any big changes around. So it's good on one breath, said it before another couple of weeks, maybe we may start talking about, hey, you know what, we can actually use a little bit of rainfall, because you don't really want it all to come at once as it did with Lean. You kind of wanted to come in, you know, little spits and triples every few days. Get rained, then it's nice everything, you know, just like we don't want these extended periods of dry weather. That's what we got. Dry, mild for the rest of the week, maybe the rest of the month.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you, sir. Go check that video out that I told you about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: The woman you run on the field on the Twitter. You said, yeah, yeah, on the Twitter. Yeah, get on. All right, we'll talk to you in an hour. There you go, race Agic from the Weather Channel. Yeah. Man, this running on the field there. It's the the red Trump Secure Border, Kamala open Border. And what's funny too, is like they immediately seize her and put her into custody, which kind of spoke to what her sign says, but also clearly clearly this woman is facing the same economic pressures as us, judging the amount of fabric there. All right, seven point fifty hang on, a few weeks out from the election, everybody's lost their damn minds. The journalists have had to flip on the Mussolini Stalin Hitler scripts and also, uh, make a huge deal out of a campaign stop for French fries, which is in a way telling on yourself because if you just ignore it. But they didn't, and they didn't because they get it. They understand that that that's not helpful for their preferred candidate. So I'm sitting there and I'm reading about all this stuff and then oh wait, hold on, hold on, oh no, no, Ross, Ross, we got a problem combo that and that and that is for Trump's campaign. Ah, oh jeez.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: Newsweek rumors circular iating that former President Trump's visit to the popular fast food chain McDonald's was staged. What does that even mean? What? What do you mean by what do you mean stage?
Speaker 2: This is what I was referencing before earlier.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but I had to put the because this one's got a twist. But go ahead, I'm saying it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, oh, well, you know, they actually shut down to McDonald's and they weren't actual like customers, and he didn't actually work for the entire day, and they knew he was coming and all this kind of stuff. It's nuts, right, He's not sitting around waiting for his first check. So you can have that video moment like the kid who first figures out how taxes work, right because he knows. Yeah, they wanted they wanted ran those just showing up at the windows so they could pull off the third assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but like what do you mean stage? And and and by the way, uh ross, what do you think they're sources? This is the best part. Uh what do you think? Because knew we had to have a source for this. Kamala hq uh close? Uh there are you ready? According to an anonymous post on Reddit, why'd you do it? You know it's really you know who does read it? Lot Kyle. Kyle always sends me read at lengths. I think you think Kyle did it.
Speaker 2: I mean it is possible.
Speaker 1: According to an anonymous post on Reddit, you use that is your the source line of your article? I I I took mass com in high school, like sophomore year. It's actually how I ended up visiting our radio stage to put in an application and here we are. Thank you Janette Baxwell for hiring me. But like in that mass Colm class, we also learned to write stuff and that's when I got a genuine interest in it. And sophomore Missus Barrett. I still remember the teacher because her husband was my football coach. Missus Barrett would have absolutely thrown me out of class if I source something. Maybe not on Reddit at the time, and I don't even know if Reddit was even in its inflace. Like the Weekly World News says yeah, but no, the Weekly World News at least is trackable, do you know what I'm saying? Like, because even if you don't know who the reporter is, you can hold the editor or owner responsible for this sourcing there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out what would be the equivalent equivalent to Reddit in like nineteen ninety six or ninety a Ouiji.
Speaker 1: Board, right, I went to we went to that magic shop you worked at. I'm sure obviously when you guys sold Wigi boards.
Speaker 2: Probably we actually didn't because the owner thought they were demonic.
Speaker 1: Oh my mom did too, so yeah that's also. I wasn't allowed to watch the Smurfs. I don't know why, because no gargamel will get you. Yeah I watched them anyway, Sorry mom, So anyway, yeah, yeah, Ouiji board. I don't know a speaking say no because you know who built this speak. I don't know, man, I know that Reddit, even the good stuff when you know the good stuff of Reddit, if there is such a thing anymore. The mods there have destroyed that place, right like you Like every day there's a new example of just some inc Oh I remember I remember read it was banning Japanese people who were critical of the Assassin's Creed game for being racist. They were banning Japanese people, but even not just Japanese people complain about that, but Japanese people claiming the game designers didn't even bother to figure out how rice was used as currency then and the trees like they're nitpicking them, but Reddit was banning people. So that's the lunatics you're dealing with. So for Newsweek to run this article saying it was stage, which it was, because it was, because it has to be, But the level of staging is different. The staging that people are looking for is did Trump go in there and was he able to human around people? And the answer is it kind of looks like it and could Kamala do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah know, we're saying like it's like the micro thing, right, like, oh, Mike Road, doesn't you know he staged the hole. He doesn't really work for the sue, you know, he's not actually yeah yeah, for the sewage or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, he's down in the hole, man, he's keeping it. Like and there's Trump. I mean, he's getting the fries, he's serving, he's talking to the people. What do you wanted to do? I don't know. Well they had a health food vile. They'll probably blame the health violation on him. I mean, it's still more than Kamala did or she's ever done, because that's a big lie. She's never done it. Which comes to her middle class lie. Well, unfortunately, Newsweek's got the goods from an anonymous post on Reddit.
Speaker 2: Sighting.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's are the post sites. It cites a letter that was posted on the storefront. So what you have is you have a picture of a white piece of paper with a handwritten note on it. I don't know if you know this those It probably is real, by the way, because there is some printing and logoing, but also it could be fake. But it doesn't matter. I just assumed they controlled access to the restaurant when the guy who's been trying they've tried to murder twice this year shows up, and they're going to control access to the interior, the exterior. The couple in the truck is purportedly customers, but vehicles were checked and people were vetted. It's he's under Secret Service protection. And it doesn't make it if if if Kamala poses for a photo with somebody at her rally, right, here's a teacher from you know, uh, Saginaw, Michigan, whatever, right, arm and arm That woman who got into that rally underwent security vetting obviously the search on the way in there, and depending on I guess if she's part of the program or a labor person or somebody who has meetings with her, she may have undergun because that's how it works. Even before I heard about this a lunatic moonbat theory right there, Yeah, I was, I just assumed. But the theory's correct.
Speaker 2: It was stage you know, no, no, But what I'm saying, like before before you know I heard it, they're making a thing, or they're trying to make it a thing. I when I watched the video of him at the window talking to people, I assumed, or at least I hoped that before they got to that window, there was a bunch of Secret Service guys right looking through the truck going, hey, are you a lunatic who's going to try to shoot the fan president?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a family of four, you all have guns, you know? Okay? Great? Yeah, and you know what, I want that to be the thing.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is, see they're trying to say, oh, those actual people that worked there, they lost out on pay for a day.
Speaker 1: They did they lose that on pay for a day?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming they did not, right, you would assume they'd still pay them because I mean that that rest they're there the franchise owners of the McDonald's are getting a hell of a lot of promotion out of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the same people, so, the same people that think they may have missed out on a day of pay are trying to get them shut down for health co violations. It make it make sense kind of? I can't all right back to this, ladies, Is this the monster we're just saying? Is this who your husband, under a threat of who the heck knows, has ordered you to vote for? Is this how it works? Again, I'm not married. I didn't know. Ross. Do you just hand Markie a note or how does that work? I'm I'm unclear on how husbands are ordering their wives to vote for because.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that happens well.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing again, I'm not married. But any woman that I've dated for a reasonable amount of time, if I handed her a piece of paper and said here's who you're going to vote for, she would laugh at me and I would get it right like because And don't get me wrong, are there some people out there that are very subservient on both sides? By the way you do you think is more subservient some maga dude, and his wife, you know, out on the boat with their nine Trump flags. Do you think that she's being coerced into voting or do you think that it's every Kamala dude who literally has to hear people in his periphery constantly suggesting that if men don't fall in line, they should withhold sex and affection from them. The Kamala Harris people ran a parody of a web series. You've probably seen clips from it, where like a bachelor walk in, they'll be like six women standing there holding a balloon and then is they kind of Q and A and if they don't have any interest anymore, they pop the balloon. I'm sure you've seen this, right, So they did one and I'll spoiler on it. They did it where he said he didn't have a plan to vote and then all the women popped it. But you don't understand, if you've even seen one clip of that series, the women that they bring in are all delusional, insane women, right, and it's it's for the thing. It's like it's like you're the booking agent for Mory okay, right, they bring these women in who all have no uh you know, no big time not I shouldn't say any of them, but really, the ones who stand out have no long term, you know, career thing. They probably in many cases they already have kids, which that's not a knock. But my point is they're standing there and they're demanding the sixty six to six guy. Do you know what that is? I'm not going to explain it all to you, but basically they want every guy there to be more than six foot, have a six finger income or more. Some of these women are delusional, and so a guy will step in there, seems like a nice enough guy, right, not a bad looking dude. He works, he's got a good job. But if he's five like ten, all the women pop their balloons. And the reason people watch that series is because of the delusion, right of the women there. Who you know, some woman who's clearly a four or five in the looks department but doesn't have any personality to bolster that thinks she deserves Prince Charming.
Speaker 2: No, it's the same reason they watch like the Real Housewives series, because the women are nuts.
Speaker 1: Yes, so for you to parody that and not realize that those are the bad guys, so to speak, in this little arc of a stoke. But what are you doing, lunacy? Oh somebody said magic eight ball. Yeah, that'd probably be better, the magic eight ball versus the reddit source. I think that would be pretty comparable. Oh man, all right, so any of you, So, how many women voters out there are under the thumb of your husband and you're only voting how he wants because he's telling you. Because I'm being told that's the reason that they're so concerned and not just a future excuse as to why they may lose, or.
Speaker 2: It just couldn't be the possibility that when couples get together a lot of times it's because they vibe on a lot of issues, including those point involving politics, right, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I've dated people who I've never did anyone who was actively super political in either sense, which is good for me because then they just want to talk about work. But very You know, most couples that I run into, and you do too, they think a lot alike Like I know this. I know that when the Kamala Ads come on TV, yeah, we both mark and we audibly grown, and she's so upset that she's not being allowed to cast her own vote. I know you're making her. Is that what you know?
Speaker 2: No, I know when the commercials come on the radio and Kamal is like Donald Trump's can increase the prices of groceries, Mark, He's like, really blank, Really, I don't understand these couples that can be together and be so far apart in politics.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, I know, I know a couple. They are far apart. They are great, But I've never met anyone like him, and I don't understand they probably are serial killers together like.
Speaker 2: The killing and Conway and are husband or who's the rage and Cajun? Uh yeah, yeah, Carville, Carful and his his wife that I don't get that, Like, I couldn't function with this job. I couldn't function. Yeah, so that's uh.
Speaker 1: So, I'm sorry that's happening to you, ladies. Donna, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Casey morning.
Speaker 9: Jeez, you get so many ideas run it through my head. One the Newsweek thing. I get a kick out of how it starts with the word rumors. Yeah, it sounds like something fallacious is coming right.
Speaker 1: Our fleet song, yeah right?
Speaker 9: And then yeah the stage thing. I mean, yeah, everybody knows you can't just walk into any McDonald's off the street and go work the window.
Speaker 1: You can, you can if you're an a hole TikTok streamer, and then that's your thing. And you run in there and defri stuff, which some lunatic has been doing. I think they arrested him, but yeah, it didn't go all so, so obviously the organization is necessary.
Speaker 3: Yes, And as far as these women go talking about the husbands telling him how to vote, isn't that the reason why you can't go into the voting booth with someone you know?
Speaker 9: Because back in the day maybe an archie bunker would go in with Edith and make her vote.
Speaker 1: You want the reason, the reason that which I tend to disagree with, but the reason in North Carolina you can't even film, you can't even photo your ballot, and they literally they they tried to drill down on some female candidate. It was a GOP candidate for doing so, I think it's a dumb lob. But the reason was is because back in the day things were so corrupt that people were selling and this is an actual story, you can look it up. In Lumberton they were selling votes for five dollars huddle house gift certificates. And but the way you get paid is to take a photo of your ballot and and then it gives you the dollars. That is the that is the reasoning behind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 9: So yeah, nobody's ever told me how to vote, although my ex didn't vote at all, and I would tell him every year to register and vote. How I tell you that we all have two votes.
Speaker 1: Would say, let's say you're you get married again and get your husband and he walks on hand, puts a list in your hand and says, hey, you're going down to I'm assuming that wouldn't sit well with you.
Speaker 9: Just have no I have a very powerful personality and go right in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Like the neighbors would be like, what is going on over there? I don't know. He screwed up? So yeah, all right, all right, thanks, don I appreciate it. Yeah, like maybe with that button every day every day it's a little something, all right. So yeah, that's so, that's apparently the rumor out there and from a Reddit user on the staging and then of course from this this a secondhand narrative, by the way, you'll note, actually it's a third hand narrative. It's a woman talking about her mother's interaction with her cousin, and then what the cousin said, So but it was on Reddit, so it must be true. All right, look at that creeping up on twenty three. Lots more sound to get to. Who got some more Elon Musk stuff? And I mentioned Lizzo. I'll explain why next hang on. Over the weekend, the New York Times ran a big piece on Elon Musk, but more specifically about his company's Tesla SpaceX neuralink and then Twitter x right, and then they put this chart together. And here's the thing. The New York Times is excited. They're excited because they think this chart shows how corrupt and evil Elon Musk is based on not a Reddit post at least, but rather an entire list of federal agencies and cabinet departments who, in way, shape or form are challenging, investigating, suing in some cases, or and or denying permitting to his companies, all of which has really ramped up at a fever pitch over the last two years. And the chart shows this, right, it shows So these are all of the different agencies that are currently after Musk, and only after Musk within the last about eighteen months. Two years, but not before the dot Justice Department, Labor Department, Interior, Department of Interior, maybe that's the Whales, and I don't know, in the Department of Agriculture. Actually that's probably the Whales, National Labor Relations Board EEOC, Environmental EPA, Securities in Exchange FCC, and the Federal Trade Commission, all of which has charted in this thing which I am Where you retweet that thing I just sent to you. I'm sorry, I was going to do it and then I just sent it to you. It's far more convincing if you're and they know this. That chart is far more convincing to me to make the argument that you guys are going full lawfair on this, dude, right, because I can I can look at how Elon Musk was perceived and we all noticed the change. We also know what caused people's opinions to change. It wasn't just the Trump thing. It started earlier than that, right, It's because he had ideas and he had thoughts, and then he had forty four billion dollars and from that moment on you can almost track this thing. And they even word it that way, mister Musk. Companies are increasingly facing regulatory battles and overlapping federal investigations, right, and they just talk about how could a man of this stature think he could get away with this. That's not what I see. And I don't know, maybe look with that many businesses, are there things that are probably a technical violation? Sure, there's that many laws. Remember this guy was doing studies about whales getting hit by rockets or losing their hearing. Yes, the same people who detonated two dozen nukes on in a toll in the middle of the ocean. And I would also point out under the ocean is where a lot of those detonations took place, is where it is given is stopping space exploration on the off chance a booster lands on a humpback. So yeah, yeah, your chart is helpful, but not for the reasons that you think.
Speaker 2: Dude, they're so pissed off at him. Yeah, they're so pissed because he took away their propaganda sensoring toy. Not only did he take it away ready bought it, but then he exposed it with the Twitter files and we learned how much they were doing. I mean, it was election interference, it really was. And they're pissed off because that advantage had been taken away from them.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, they're doing this. They had a law professor up in Pennsylvania saying that he's breaking the law. You've seen a million dollar thing he's doing with the petition. They're like, oh, oh yeah, no's he's doing this thing with a petition and he needs to go to jail for five years. Who was it one of them deported? I mean people, And the thing is is a petition. This is a law professor and he the law clearly states that it is somebody who's involved in the election process who is then paying people. Elon doesn't meet those requirements because it's a petition. He's doing random lotteries on a petition which have outlined rules. I look them up, so like he's not even in violation of the Federal Trade Commission, like you have to do rules for contesting, we do it in radio. Elon did it. And so when you have that and you have all of these bureaucrats, this is the only way they know how to fight back because this is where their power lies. So yeah, they'll come be a giant painting your butt absolutely because they think they're right. The Coastal Commission will say no more, you know, no more new rockets. And by the way, let's review the current ones. They would have us, they would have us literally explore space slower because they don't like who's doing it. Absolute lunatics. Meanwhile, you want to get folks riled up, you send in Lizzo man. And look, it's a thing. I understand celebrity is going to go there. I don't think it's probably a good look. If Lizo's standing in front of a private jet before she flies to Detroit saying that this is how you save democracy and quote you hose can't spell democracy. I I maybe that connects with somebody. But let's but let's hear what she said in person. All right, let's let's hear what she told the crowd at the rally in Detroit for Kamala over the weekend. Take it away losing, you know.
Speaker 5: They say, if Kamala wins, then the so proud to be from this city.
Speaker 8: You know, they say, if Kamala wins, then the whole country.
Speaker 9: Will be like Detroit, like Detroit, resilient like Detroit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Ross, is that a Trump Lizzo AI thing? You just dubbed in there is it? So if Kamala wins, everything will be like Detroit. I can't even wrapt Ross. Can you rap battle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can rap battle? Oh okay, I don't even know. I don't need a clock. I can go a cappella.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, it's impressive. Do you go by Ross or does it? Oh? No, that's right. You have your your your wrap right?
Speaker 2: Like my rap name is stolen ATM machine falling on your head?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: It is yo wo yo right, falling in your head?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I thought it was face? Was it head or face? I changed it like Diddy? Oh I see what you did there? Is that the only thing you did like Diddy?
Speaker 2: That's about it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay? What are those boxes? Is over there from Costco? Let's say a thousand? What are those?
Speaker 2: Those are Christmas inflatables? Oh? I have so many of this I have to keep them here.
Speaker 1: It's not baby oil.
Speaker 2: No ghp, I'm allergic.
Speaker 1: Well well I mean yeah technically kind of what uh so?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think that's like a Trump. I appreciate it. I appreciate you know, getting out uh gets your passion there, But I don't know that's gonna sound clip the way that you want. And and here's you're talking about going back to Elon real quick, just because I only get these last two cuts in. There's some other video that like it shows you how effective he is too, Like that's what ramps is. Hatred out. I posted some last week and I'm it's it's not an original thought, but it needed to be said with this clip. If if you are a moderate Democrat, right, and and you look at part of your party, but and you go just lunatics, right, And I think that that's people's natural reaction, even within their own part already. But like when you start seeing it cut deep and then you look at somebody like Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, and yes, don't give me, no, we don't need the money. The top donors in the election cycle for Biden were all Democrats, the top five, right, They were stire, they were Michael Bloomberg, they were crypto bro which, by the way, that's all stolen money. Right, So, and I don't remember the Democrats offering to remunerate the victims of that dude. But I digress, Like, don't give me that he's an oligarch.
Speaker 9: Stuff.
Speaker 1: Why because where he is effective is he can even with you know, when people go, well, you know, his his delivery and they talk about him, you know, being on the spectrum and all that stuff. Regardless of the way that he processes and says things, which is unique. He's very good at delineating things to be easily un understood, and he's not Pseudo Intellectuals are not going to get the better of this dude. Case in point, here's a BBC interview. Listen to the energy change of this thing.
Speaker 8: He change the COVID misinformation.
Speaker 1: Change he's talking about. Remember when back in the day you'd post something and then they'd attach the COVID thing to it, right, all right, you know, you know, so this is what the guy's talking He changed.
Speaker 8: The COVID misinformation.
Speaker 4: BBC changes COVID misinformation.
Speaker 8: The BBC doesn't not sat the rules on twits sets.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you, no, I'm talking about the BBC's misinformation about COVID.
Speaker 8: I'm asking you about you change the labels the cod By.
Speaker 1: The way, we talked about pauses being important and ross. I know it clicked in your brain, that pause, and then it immediately clicked that stays in because that pause is him trying to figure out how did we get here? The reporter and he looks down at his phone. People are always tech. Somebody's texting. I don't think they is. I think he has his Q and a bullet points on his phone, which is not unusual, but he is. His reaction, unable to even engage Elon on this point, is to pivot and he looks down at his phone and he's looking for the next questions information labels.
Speaker 8: There used to be a policy and then then disappears. Why do that.
Speaker 4: COVID is no longer an issue?
Speaker 10: Does the BBC called itself at all responsible for misinformation regarding masking and side effects of vaccinations.
Speaker 4: And not reporting on that at all?
Speaker 10: And what about the fact that the BBC was put under pressure by the British government to change the editorial policy?
Speaker 4: Are you aware of that?
Speaker 8: And this is this is not an interview about the BBC.
Speaker 4: Oh you thought it wasn't?
Speaker 8: I see not why you've done Twitter spaces. I am not a representative of the BBC's editorial policy. I want to make that clear. Let's talk about something, all right, Let's let's let's talk about Le's talk about something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you weren't expecting that. Sorry, I don't want to walk over that. And here's the thing, the reporter should have said that initially, because the reporter is correct in the same way that if you want to ask me questions about I heard media, I don't speak for them, and it's you know, that's corporate structure one on one. I understand that. However, it's comparing policies within media, which Twitter x is and the BBC is. If you're going to bring it up, you can't tell me, can't respond like that. But that moment is very powerful when you watch that video, and that's the tool that they ran out of their own party. Crazy all right, real quick, race stagic, very sorry, clock all right, there's not much to give anyway, but buyer was.
Speaker 5: It all looks good, feels good. The afternoons mid upper seventies on average through about Thursday and Friday, when we go to the low to mid seventies, with Friday being the coolest day. The nighttime lows will be up from where we are this morning, seeing some upper thirties, low forties. The further west you go load to mid forties elsewhere, but beautiful afternoons as we said, as the overnight lows even come up into the fifties, So expect a couple of days through Wednesday Sunday. Let's just recap mid to upper seventies overnight lows and the upper forties to low fifties. Thursday, Friday, maybe a little cooler load to mid seventies with lows in the upper forties, and that's probably going to continue into the weekend, so maybe even next week.
Speaker 1: All right, well, look at that raised in ainy water. We'll talk tomorrow, sir. Have a good one, okay, and we'll be back.
Speaker 6: Hang on, Well, good morning, Casey. Wall Street's major averages all posted modest gains on Friday, but the futures are lower. Right across the board. This morning, Dow futures are down fifty four points. Boweing machinists will vote Wednesday on the latest contract offer from the company. There is a tentative agreement on a deal to raise workers pay by thirty five percent over four years. It also calls for a guaranteed annual bonus of at least four percent and an additional seven thousand dollars bonus if the pack is approved. The machinists have been on strike for five weeks. Now, nearly half of all American adults expect to go on an overnight leisure trip during the holiday season. This according to the latest polling by bank Rate, A lot of people who were thinking about flying to their destinations or modifying their plans because of airfare inflation. The survey found a quarter of holiday travelers who originally thought they'd be flying have decided to drive instead or can out. This morning, with its twenty twenty four ranking of US cities with the biggest rat problems, Raleigh comes in at number twenty eight. Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York, in that order, are ranked as the rattiest cities in America. The company says it uses this data to determine the likelihood of homeowners needing help with rodent problems. A lot of TV viewers of cancer cable in favor of streaming services. Now, Charter Communications is planning a major streaming ad campaign. Charter does business as Spectrum. It has deals with most of the big streaming services and it's cable TV packages, and starting next year, Charter is going to promote more than ten streaming services that it will offer. It no additional cost to customers, hoping this will discourage cancelations and draw in new subscribers. And Casey, a horror film was number one at the movie theater box offices as Halloween approaches. comScore estimates Smile Too from Paramount Pictures took in twenty three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, I know the Dodgers beat the Mets, and now it's a Yankees Dodgers series. Were you rootten for Yankees.
Speaker 6: Or Mets with Yeah, I'm I tend to I'm not a Mets hater, but I tend to be a Yankees fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we'll Friday picks off against the Dodgers World Series. Man, all right, thank you, Okay, take care. Yeah, there you go. Ross, you're not talking baseball either.
Speaker 2: Right, Baseball is stupid and football is stupid, and I don't have time for stupid things. I'm way you know, we're not talking about sports.
Speaker 1: I think the Dodgers, if they play like they played against the Mets, it's not that's not good for you guys. But sometimes the Yankees just say, hey, you want to see us hit eight home runs? So I don't know, we'll see even if Ross doesn't want to participate, all right, and then finally I have one more, one more clip here. I want to get them all in. So is this the same This is the same interview with the BBC guy right Ross found this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same interview just a bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right again, this is this is very effect. This is what you pay money.
Speaker 8: I mean, I would only just add that, you know, we have spoken to people who have in sacks that used to be in content moderation, and we've spoken to people very recently he were involved in moderation, and they just say they there's not enough people to police this stuff, particularly around particularly around hate speech in the common.
Speaker 4: You're talking about. I mean, you use Twitter, right, do you see arise in hate speech? I mean just a personal anecdote, like what did you?
Speaker 8: I don't personally, my for you, I would see I get I get more of that kind of content. Yeah, personally, but I'm not going to talk to talk to the rest of for the rest of Twitter, more hate speech personally, I would I would see more hateful.
Speaker 7: Content in that In that content you don't like or or hateful What do you mean to describe a hateful thing?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I mean, you know, this content that will solicit a reaction to something that may include something that is slightly racist or slightly sexist, those kinds of those kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Do you think if something is slightly sexist it should be banned? I know what you're saying.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm just curious what I'm trying to say, what you mean by hateful content?
Speaker 4: And I'm asking for specific examples.
Speaker 10: And if and you just said that if something is slightly sexist that's hateful.
Speaker 4: Content, does that mean that a true be bad?
Speaker 8: When you've asked me, you've asked me whether my feed, whether it's got less or more, I'd say it's got slightly more.
Speaker 4: You think, can you name one example? I honestly don't you. Honestly, I don't name a single example.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you why because I don't actually use that for you feed anymore, because I just don't particlarly like it. A lot of people, a lot of people are quite similar.
Speaker 10: I only you've said you've seen more hateful content, but you can't name a single example, not even one