Speaker 1: One oh one with Linchintago, Orlando's Rock Station one oh one one w j r R head just a little heads up. One week from today, our one thousand dollars cash giveaways return. We will cordially invite you to go fund yourself thirteen times each weekday with thirteen different opportunities for you to snag a thousand bucks while you rock on the job with us.
Speaker 2: Go fund yourself thousand dollars giveaways starting next Monday. Fire Festival two is it just totally canceled? Now?
Speaker 1: New contreremnfrere It is a go. We're going to be kicking it into gear. You know, it'll start on May thirtieth. It's just the problem now is first it was going to be on the Islamhos in Mexico, which that got mixed because Islam Moharos hadn't heard anything about that or had any kind of paperwork of permitting filed. So Billy McFarland, the organizer of this and thief yeah who did spend six years in prison for wire fraud over the Doomed Fire Festival one back in twenty seventeen, moved the festival to the new location which is going to be Pliadel Carmen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Mexico, that's out kind of figured this was common.
Speaker 1: Pliadel Carmen says they don't know anything about this either. Now Billy and his associates are arguing that I have the information on our Facebook page if you want to take a look.
Speaker 2: So what's the date of this festival? Starts May thirtieth? Okay, so being May thirtieth, and now the next location has fallen through. Are people really buying tickets? Because if you are, you're an absolute fool.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked me that question, Tako Bob, and just to verify before I answer your question, yes, you can still buy tickets. How many people are buying tickets? I don't know you've got I'm looking at three different price levels in ticket packages that are available on their website. Currently. You can start if you just want to get your toes wet at wherever this is going to end up happening for fourteen hundred dollars for a package called the Essentials.
Speaker 2: So that's tier one.
Speaker 1: Tier two is Wago VIP Access, which is an elevated experience for five grand.
Speaker 2: Which is total bs. I'm telling you now now if.
Speaker 1: You want to just go all in and get the Phoenix artist access, create the Fire package where you're part of the whole creation twenty five grand.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, as of now is the is the list of people performing still just former NFL player Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: That is the only confirmed act right now. So he is the confirmed act for Fire Festival two at a location to be announced soon the third location, and I'm guessing the rest of the entertainment options will soon become apparent.
Speaker 2: I mean because May thirtieth, you said, that's uh, that's less than two months away.
Speaker 1: Listen. I know that the festivals that this radio station has been part of over the years, and we know what it takes to put these things on. It's an awful lot of work in things going on and moving parts behind the scenes and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Trying to do it. If we tried doing our big shows in Mexico, that adds a whole another level.
Speaker 1: So I just trust that he's got the team of professionals just working so hard behind the scenes it would make our heads spin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw the last pack of professionals he had in the cluster that was.
Speaker 1: Churning out cheese sandwiches and stalking the pop up tents in warm water. Nice officials near Las Vegas have seized seven tigers from a home. It's kind of off the beaten path, out in the desert setting. The guy who lives there is a character named Karl Mitchell. I've got his story on our Facebook page as well. He claims that these seven tigers are emotional support tigers and that he adopted them from Joe Exotic.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, that's a lot to take in.
Speaker 1: Problem is he has no sorts of permits or whatever to have these types of animals on his property, which witnesses have said he regularly lets roam free. Well, he takes them out to walk them. Now you could possibly go wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your emotional support emotional support animals if they eat you, isn't that kind of the exact? I wonder if that's happened, you know, like with somebody's dog.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's had to have it at some point. Nature takes its course, especial if you live alone and all you've got is your emotional support, whatever it might be, and the food bowl runs out.
Speaker 2: Your face is the food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So with seven tigers, you're doomed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they'll be fighting over you.
Speaker 2: It would just be the irony that what you had to support you in your you know, whatever the issue was, was the end of you.
Speaker 1: By the way, the organization that uh, you know, advocates for emotional support animals whatever, does not sanction or recognize tigers as legitimate emotional support animals. So even that organization doesn't doesn't advice.
Speaker 2: I know, you know, you've seen it where they slap the little vest on a pony and try to fly with it. Do they slap it on the rabbit or I know, oh, tiger. That's the most logical thing ever. And then the added elements that he says he scooped him up from Joe exotic. Yeah, I didn't even want to dig into that one that was getting fire festival bound?
Speaker 1: Is Joe still reaching out to I get, Oh, yeah, he's hoped for a part, and sure, sure that ought to be coming any day now. And then wow, I also have this on. All of these have added elements that if you want to go and see more, it really has more impact. Play some audio from what happened in a state in a court in upstate, New York. It was an appeals court, a panel of judges was hearing from various individuals who were appealing findings against them and this one dude, it was his turn to go up in front of the panel of judges. Yeah, and he was nervous and didn't want to speak, so he had his statement crafted and created by AI and he hit play on this and the judge was not amused.
Speaker 3: The appellant has submitted a video. We will hear that video now.
Speaker 1: May it please the court? I come here today a humble proceedings for a panel of five distinguished justice.
Speaker 2: Is this hold on?
Speaker 1: Is that counsel for the case.
Speaker 3: I generated that?
Speaker 1: That is not a real person.
Speaker 3: You did not tell me that, sir, and you he used AI to come up with this statement, have appeared before this court and been able to testify verbally. You are not going to use this court room as a launch for your.
Speaker 1: Business, so you are able to shut that off.
Speaker 3: You had five minutes.
Speaker 2: She sounds like a real nice one.
Speaker 1: The other judges are just looking at this dumbfounded, like what are we watching here, Taco? You and your adversity to AI. I'm surprised you're not all over this comments.
Speaker 2: I'm going to look right now at the Facebook page. Okay, I see the tigers. He just play this a little like avatar. Lawyer pops up and starts reading his statement. I mean, that's the avatar right there, right in the low right corner right there.
Speaker 1: Yes, some clean cut looking dude.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: You have to go to the j O Facebook page too.
Speaker 1: She was having none of that in her courtroom.
Speaker 3: J R. R