Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so October twenty one of twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celly effect. And you haven't found this show because you really wanted to. Got to say, it's getting harder and harder to get seen or heard out there on the interwebs, you know, being just an audio podcast, right, I'm kind of behind the times and all that. Anyway, a couple of quick updates and I'm going to get to the snaff who news quickly as I can, but I think it's useful to tell you a bit about I don't know the reality that I'm watching unfold and my attempts to cover it for you guys. You know, at live pictures in a couple of different spots, and they're really interesting. What's going on in New York City to day in fact, right, and I'm watching live streams. People are trying to maintain live streams of actions that are occurring. Now this is post you know, no King's Rally, this is post all the other stuff that you were supposed to pay attention to while the government is shut down and all that. And I tried to go live a little early, but I was still stuck watching stuff, and then I had to clear up a few technical issues, so I wind up going live. You know, just if you're hearing me live just before what seven pm Eastern, right and I meant to go live around six thirty. Anyway, reason for this is that I'm looking at the live streams and I'm checking out what's happening. You know, people are taking donations just to basically be on the ground and show you what's happening at ice facilities in certain pressure points. There was action going on, and right now the live streams have switched to earlier tape because there was action going on as the sun was going down around Canal Street in New York City. And here's the funny part. The you know, it seems to be a nice thing. It seems to be the FEDS. It seems to be a lot of stuff going on, and these guys are having a hell of a time trying to be independent media and just show you what's happening. Whether they're standing on one side of the issue or not is almost irrelevant because the right wingers that want to tell you that the lefties are violent and crazy, and here's their crazy actions are simultaneously showing you the same stuff from a slightly different angle as the as the other side of the agenda. Right, So you got the right wingers saying lefties are crazy, they're causing violence, they're working against the government, they're the terrorists, et cetera. And then you have the lefties saying, look at these people destroying democracy and absolutely eviiserating the country. And you're meant to join a side one way or the other, and they're trying to show you something from the same angle. And here's the universal truth. See, I sort through this stuff, and I don't care about being on the right team or the correct team of the time, unlike a lot of other people. What I see here is what should be self evident to a thinking person. Somebody who's got a critical mind should be able to get to the punchline before I even tell the joke. You know what is happening on the day when the government is shut down and the No King's rally is officially in our rear view mirror. The revolution will not be televised, but these guys are going to try and live stream it for you. Question is are you going to pay attention, and if you do, are you going to interpret it as a victory or a defeat depending on your orientation, and not see the reality of what's actually unfolding in front of you. And I'm looking at the Skyfox ice operations in New York City. They were trying to push. The chaos is happening. People are being arrested, and the funny thing is the FEDS turn around and say it must not be us. We don't have any actions going on, and yet there's a massive movement of law enforcement vaguely marked definitely in government vehicles, collecting people doing stuff like that. There are protests happening in real time. God knows how anybody's being informed. Of course, some people tell you it's all paid protesters, blah blah blah. But the irrelevancy of that is beyond me at this point. It's all engineered and it's all there to keep you fighting with each other. So don't actually turn on the guys who are literally stealing our souls, robbing us of our labors, and taking that country away from us that we thought we were building. Indeed, this is a both sides issue, and that's what the problem is. I mean, much like the Epstein files. You can never tell whose side is on what at this point. Right so I'm going to give you a news recap. I was hoping to give you some live you know, feeds directly from the ground to see what's going on. But here's the fact. Nobody can keep up with this, and the mainstream and corporate medias and the pretenders to the independent, the pretenders that are out there acting like, you know, they're on your side, you know, the people that are like saying at the top of your feet on X if you go over there, like right now, let's see, we've got aj with his two you know top feed spots, totally totally you know, preserved for him. Owen Stroyer is next, right, the Children's Health Defense is under that, and Al Jazeera English. It tells you the whole story right there. Those are the live streams you can listen to on X. And I'm not even doing business with that platform outside of you know, using it as a Twitter account, you know, like it used to be, and trying to draw people to and take a listen to this. But these guys are living over there and making a living not just for themselves but for the greater corporate masters who are creating an all in one platform for you to do what well, the platform will be set up for the great sacrifice. But we won't get into the esoteric just now. Let's just go back to the existing scio. The thing is, you're supposed to choose the side, and there are actions going on. There are people being snatched up. You're going to have to find out in the aftermath what the real reason was, what the real cause is, and what the real effect is going to be. So we'll get to the news and see if we can cover that as well best I can from where I sit with the resources I have. Hopefully some of you out there will continue to be the effect and contribute to my ability to do this. And in fact, as I travel to Dallas, I plan to figure out a way to sort of give you guys a bird's eye view on that, and who knows what I'll learn along the way and on the way back from Dallas. But man, this is a strange land we are inhabiting at this point, and let's see if we can stay aware as the end of the American Empire looms. So what is happening? Lawless and disorder on this week's all new Maga Unreality Network. Done done, Okay. In the world of criminals and miscarriages, the people are are nothing and justice. Those things are not represented byes bidding. Criminals get privilege, the rest of us get abortions of law instead of miscarriages. These are not your stories. Done done. George Santos test to catch you up for a week express his gratitude to Trump following a commutation of his seven year prison sentence. All this stuff will be in the show notes of the podcast. And disgraced former US representative began serving his sentence in July for wire fraud and identity theft. But that's been, you know, granted commutation by the Great Trump. But I'd like to remind you one of the reasons why mister Santos was in prison, because as soon as I brought it up when it was like breaking news on the Friday Night Show, the reaction from our caller Jimmy James and from anybody who has a right wing orientation is good. That guy didn't need to be in prison in the first place. He was clearly a political target. Right. Well, I don't know, I don't know how I feel about that given one of the reasons why he was convicted of fraud. And this comes from the Daily Mail. Let's see what is the date on it. I'll give you the link in the show notes for sure, but anyway, published October eighteenth, all right, just so you know, and it's an exclusive. What is the exclusive about? If they stop flooding me with crap while I try to read their article, try telling me about the new laws and new car insurance that I can get disabled vet swindled by George Santos blast Trump as disgrace, GOP walks free from prison so quick cursory read a part of the article. A disabled Navy veteran who was defrauded by George Santos blasted President Donald Trump for commuting the disgraced ex congressman's prison sentence. Richard Astaff Oka ost Hoff, the New Jersey veteran who's dying service dogs go fund me funds were allegedly stolen by Santos, compared the move to a punch to the gut.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: I feel the President just punched me in the gut. He essentially spit on a veteran yet again. Astaff told Daily Mail Santos should never have been considered for this that also en quotes. Santos was officially released around eleven pm on Friday, just hours after trump announcement. Santo's attorney, Joseph Murray told The Daily Mail he was at home with his family early Saturday morning. Murray said, quote, God bless President Donald J. Trump, the greatest president in US history. End quote. Murray wrote on santos ex account late Friday night. Now Ostoff says he was in quote shock and disbelief end quote after learning that Santos, convicted of wire fraud and aggravated identity theft, had been released just three months into a seven year term. Quote. I didn't think I would have to deal with this again because he went to prison and now he's getting off not even three months, Ostroff said, quote you need at least five months or more to really feel or understand what you have done. This was more like a vacation for him, not a prison sentence. He essentially went to club fed.
Speaker 4: End quote.
Speaker 2: Trump announced the commutation Friday night on truth Social, writing, George Santos was somewhat of a quote rogue end quote. But there are many rogues throughout our country that aren't forced to serve seven years in prison. And then in the article there is pictures of this gentleman and his dog. Now, I know that people have different points of view and think that you know this or that is politically motivated, but I got to tell you the fact that he would literally commute the sentence right out from under a guy you know who was holding up signs that said, you know at different events that said Santos stole my money and killed my dog, and he happens to be a veteran. I wonder how well that washes down with that maga kool aid for you guys. I really do, because I'm thinking that's the kind of egregious crap that people should be punished for. But I guess we don't share the same value, and I'm feeling like that more and more in the country I thought I grew up in anyway, I got a few more articles that you know this and that in the law and disorder category for Santos, But I'm truly nauseated by having even had to read that part, So we'll leave it alone. Did Trump just try and say he was not in control of the FBI? On January sixth, twenty twenty one, Biden placed people there before he took office. These are questions I have, by the way, because this week also Trump tweet or truth out or whatever it is you want to call it, puked it on the truth social that. Yeah, there's a tweet there that he believes that Biden planted people in the crowd, Biden's FBI people. You know, Biden controlled the FBI planted people in the crowd at January sixth. Now that's kind of interesting considering he was in control of the FBI at that time. His guy was at the head, even though he disabouted him later. And yeah, twenty twenty one, that particular January day, President Trump was still president. That's why he was standing out there and wound up going to a tent and a White House the later, you know, white house video later addressing the individuals who were occupying the capital one way or another. Anyhow, following up on that, of course, we got the phony comy hog and pony show. Right. Former Trump advisor John Polton, I mean, just catching up for the week, was criminally indicted. We also have New York Attorney General Latsia James criminally indicted, and I don't know. Has the guy who forgot to give him cream and sugar at the club gone to jail yet? Coming soon? I guess first Comy, then James, now Bolton hears who is next on Trump's legal hit list? That's an article in USA Today from this week. Cash Pttel has some wild acts to follow. I gotta tell you, as the current FBI chief, considering that Komi was supposed to be such a disaster and he was an interesting mix bag. I mean, that's the guy who came out in a couple days before the selection process in twenty seventeen, decided to tell the world he was reopening a case on Hillary. I don't know what to say about all that, But the more I dig into Clinton, I got to tell you, the greater ignored story is the manipulation of people that she put into place over Wikipedia, and how that's now currently training You know Ais, but paid no attention to that because I'm just a Kouka doesn't know what he's talking about. And if you want to learn about the dangerous disinformation campaign there, it is not the crap they keep feeding you, which is mostly made up nonsense. Anyway, it makes sense when you see the Christopher Ray, who Trump picked transition in public and I mean, you know, no one noticed the underqualified Trump supporter to enemy of the state under Trump's regime. He had to go, didn't he. Christopher Ray con preservatives and transparency of plea bargains, bargains and please please shelf life as part of the racket run laundering bribes in broad daylight through the Trump Presidential library. There's a complex element where Rupert Murdoch's publishing company HarperCollins has to comply so the family interest gets in on the TikTok grift, especially the endless pilating of Trump that has been in progress for a decade on Fox News and News Corps appiliates. I mean, you would think that counts for something, but not when it comes to Milania, because we have the controversy in the past little while here over Milania Trump and Jeffrey Epstein's relationship. Right, the claim had to be removed from Prince Andrew's book, that book published by the same company that you know, HarperCollins. There that Murdoch owns. He had to remove that. And also there was also a settlement over Hunter Biden's accusation that what Milania and Trump were introduced to one another by Jeffrey Epstein. Maybe, but that has no bearing on anything. I don't think it'll be part of, by the way, a brand new because you know Bozo Zozo, jeff Bezos, who was also an enemy of the state until he, you know, ponied up and paid his bribery. Yeah, I mean, after all, he had to make Pizu to the Orange hand instead of the black hand in the sum of forty million dollars to cover the big for past due disrespect. Amazon licensed an upcoming Millennia Trump documentary for forty million dollars, with a theatrical release planned for January twenty twenty six before it hits prime video. Is directed by Bratt Retner and promises quote unprecedented access end quote to her life during range Jesus Second Coming. Anyway, there's a lot of interesting things happening elsewhere in the world, So why stay with the political gossip? How about war and peace? From the peace President in search of a prize. He's a little mad he didn't get it this time around, and who knows if he will get one. But then again, how legitimate is a peace prize that you know is handed to Barack Obama for no reason. You know, eh, I don't know what to think of it, but I'm not so concerned about it, even though he is. We got deadly Gaza flare ups as Israel and Hamas sees fire, appears to be only ceasing fire in certain places and seems to be lighting fires and others. We got the drug war still going on. I mean, the seventh strike on a boat allegedly involved in drug trafficking in the Caribbean occurred what on the nineteenth, so you know, and then on the seventeenth. I mean, we got all sorts of killings of suspected suspects. I mean, is this the key to winning the drug war? I don't know. Maybe a new invasion target somewhere south of our border. Maybe we're gonna have military actions somewhere, because that always goes good when we get ourselves involved in Central and South America? Is there a key here that I can tell you? That everything is sarcastic that I'm saying, I don't know anyway. Trump confirms the CIA is conducting covert operations inside Venezuela. That according to an NPR article. Now it's from quotes from Trump. And here's what I wonder aloud. If media outlets are publishing and Potus is openly discussing a CI operation as it is being conducted, how in the hell does the word covert fit in? There? Is this forty chess again because covert I don't know, maybe I misunderstand the language again, but covert I thought it would be something that you wouldn't want to show in public, that you wouldn't want to announce anyway. Trump urges Ukraine Zelensky to make concessions to Russia in a tense meeting. Sources say, you know, can we actually keep score at home? I don't know, but I'll tell you. Another funny thing is that ordnance fired over the five Freeway at Camp Pendleton during an anniversary event, you know, prematurely detonated striking CHP vehicles, and one of them was involved in the protection of wasn't a vice president? I think it was the Vice president Jade Vance. You know, so hex Seth's doing a bang up job over there. Huh. How about we get into the magazine Times, I mean, between the neck China and everything else going on with the unhappy but actually legitimate Time magazine covered the Trump got you know, was it photoshopped? Is it that bad? Anyway? Is he going to bomb Norway for not getting a peace price? I don't know. I don't know anymore. I know Right Age shutters are all closing after years of financial struggles, and that's interesting after they totally gutted all the mom and pop drug stores, and right Aid's closures are going to represent a serious lack of access for guess what, all those drugs Big Pharma has made sure to make sure that you and everybody else around you is dependent upon for either you know, blood pressure or you know, mental stability or other addictive elements there. And now they're going to make you have to crawl and travel to go get your dope legal or otherwise. Actually, the illegal stuff is easier to get right around the corner in most places. Anyways. The government is still shut down, of course.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump posted an AI video of himself literally pooping on the King's the no King's rally, right, And who's in a King's crown and a fighter jet bombing NYCP is NYC protesters with vcs? Almost mix that up? That's an article in Variety, believe me, And I'm giving you links to all this stuff. Also in other magaz news not all mega by the way, an amazing feat o world record a Brave Soul in New Zealand, no kidding, news item we completely missed in September. Okay, and this is the way it reads from the let's see the Guinnessworldsrecords dot com website. Mom with Tough Souls breaks record for fastest one hundred meter barefoot run over lego bricks. No kidding, she did one hundred meter run over lego bricks in the shortest amount of time and that is painful barefoot especially. But what a weird Guinness Book of World Record thing to try and break. I mean, how does that process come together? Only in New Zealand, YouTube is eating cable news. Guess what. Yeah, YouTube is now becoming a go to source for people and it's totally manipulated, loaded with AI stuff, artificial intelligence, a muck all over YouTube. But now instead of watching the fake news on cable, we're going to watch faker news on YouTube. That's the new judgment from most people. They're going to get their TV and everything. See, this is a race to create a conglomerate outlet and intake for all media and all data, and I mean, who's going to win at the end of the day. I mean the great corporate migration into consolidation. I mean it's happened in our stores, it's happened in our businesses, it's happened in the monetary systems. I mean why not media is doing this? And as the corporate media and the shills invade the indie spaces and take that over and act like podcasting is now something that of course they should be able to make a living at it when they've totally you know, choked and strangled anybody who was truly independent or dangerous for many, many years. We can now pretend that there's a level playing field again and you're not simply being you know, jacked up and hijacked and over overly charged for everything. Now see, there's no more broadcast news, there's no more cheap way to get a cable laid to your house, there's no more g I can pick up things on the Internet because now you're gonna have to pay different streamers to be able to get different pieces of information. And hell, look at it this way. If you're a sportsman, which you know which provider are you going to pay, and how many of them will you pay? I don't know. After a while, I'm telling you, it's gonna look like a rent payment by the time you've done paying for your NFL package. Here, your MLB package, there, your NBA package, there, your w I'm sorry WNBA. No, no, no, nobody's paid for that. But still your rest somewhere else. Hey, you want to watch the Olympics, you better pay NBC extra. Everybody's gonna get paid and all of it broken down and they're gonna say, look, it's no more than ten bucks here, ten bucks there. But by the time you add it up, you're gonna wish you would take in that cord and instead of cutting it, hang yourself with it, because yeah, you're not gonna have access to crap unless you're able to pay for it. Wait a minute, that's just like our justice system anyway. Doctor Ross has added unbabied to the list of issues facing American families. We're not only starving to death, but we might be underbabied and unbabied and maybe baby, I'll be true. Hey, there's also a bunch of people that are going on and you know, being the the buyer's remorse on Maga stuff that is a media thing that is not floating, not doing well. But anyway, back to Ice Ice Baby and all that, I mean, should we go through that stuff or should I take a quick break because I got some sour notes for the year twenty twenty five, some unfortunate things to go back over and recover as we attempt to cover all what's happening. But oh, by the way, how about teen models, rich creeps and the Epstein pipeline that is all over you too. I'll tell you that in eighty different forms, plus lots lots more Charlie Kirk inspired content that brought you by AI and people by AI.
Speaker 5: Funder roll of brass, raw bulls, beasts, that's bad, fire flow through every.
Speaker 4: Faith least the pain.
Speaker 1: Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation? Sure what the effect did use?
Speaker 7: Express my callers tools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply debews, litle Jilly dot com or job go Chilli, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might issues.
Speaker 6: Thank you, go ahead call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Come on now, has a real effort on the DFA assassination inlaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 10: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 4: Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 11: Turkey takes center stage is time of year at JD farms in Sussex County, New Jersey. Karen the one thousand pound Hampshire pig nearly a sideshow, but certainly worth a mention. Now, let's get back to talking. First generation owner Joseph Giganti shares his sixty broad breasted whites are inquisitive creatures.
Speaker 9: So it's actually one of the harder things to raise, in my opinion, because they are so friendly.
Speaker 11: But within new weeks orders for Thanksgiving will follow, and you know what happens next. The American Farm Bureau Federation doesn't think you'll have a problem securing this Thanksgiving fees centerpiece. However, it may cost you more, in part because there's a smaller flock to feast upon, three percent less than last year. The AFBF says these factors led to the d decrease. Avian flu has already taken out more than two million turkeys. Avian ment tonumovirus not as deadly as Avian flu, but decreases egg supply for the next generation, and fewer farmers raise the birds. So how much will the big bird cost you this year? Forty percent more According to USDA in twenty twenty four, frozen turkey cost ninety four cents per pound this year one dollar and thirty two cents per pound.
Speaker 2: So that's the basic report from CBS Live actually coming from New York City. They're talking about the local turkey farm, what's happening there and how your turkey prices are going up for Thanksgiving. Now, I won't be eating a turkey. I'll be lucky to eat anything. And I'll only be able to do that if you guys kick in somehow at o'chelly dot com and help me out with the PayPal link which goes to Lunarosa Candles. Now, so if you do that, you'll be able to help me actually be able to eat on my way to and from Texas and while I'm in Texas because I'll be gone for about a week. And what day does Thanksgiving even fall on? Folks? I mean, is anybody even keeping track this year? I don't know is the holiday thing actually happening? I mean, do you feel the spirit or is it just me where it's like it doesn't matter at this point. You know, what day does Thanksgiving fall on this year?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm literally typing it into a search engine right now just to see what it is, because that's how much thought I have given this lately. Are you guys feeling the same way? I mean, it's going to be on the twenty seventh, so I should return and then a couple days later, you know, Thanksgiving will happen on that Thursday. Can you guys afford a turkey at forty percent more than last year? I couldn't afford it last year. So look, I'll be happy if I can somehow sneak me a couple of fried chicken pieces from the grocery store, you know, pre made. I'll be happy with that. Can't even afford really to keep the Ovenah all damn day with the electricity bill the way it is, so you know what am I going to do? What are you going to do for Thanksgiving? I have no clue anyway. That's just a short break during the break on the Ocelli effect here on a Tuesday. Consider next month, because we're only what a month and a week exactly, I guess away from that Thanksgiving Day? And yeah, that's.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United State States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 3: Pledge allegians saw a false flag of the never United Manic state of Maguel.
Speaker 2: Grid Red Orange Margarita, one.
Speaker 3: Nation beneath the anti gods in anything they would deem worthy of pranting, completely divided and splitting algorithms adamized without the liberty, estate, freely, and justice. Probably the elite that can afford to rye but not home Justice. With a sale the transuitists tech Pro SpaceX monkey Tail has the opportunity to be slaughtered.
Speaker 2: By the systems. That being is for the rest of us all. Don't forget that we are right.
Speaker 4: The life country we us might make it so the.
Speaker 3: Tech penalty will be the punishment for Rory to burn the flag.
Speaker 4: Of for God suits already place will night Shirt or Jesus gets a third son because God.
Speaker 3: So it's for raging rang and order of techno Crazy promis sky Nex level.
Speaker 4: Through Calm Sage Radio Network World.
Speaker 2: So, without going into any more sound clips, let's just see what we can do. Ice Ice Baby, Yeah, it's happening everywhere. Blind man handcuffed and dragged by federal agents at ICE facility. He says that occurred just a few days ago, local protests and all that kind of stuff. I'll give you a link in the show notes. However, Bad Bunny is looking to get some protection from Bill O'Reilly of all people, if he gets pinched by Ice, you know, while he's doing the Super Bowl thing this year. Bill O'Reilly says he'll help him out, just saying, so I guess things are changing. People can reach across the aisles right anyway, what else is happening? Christy Nome got herself what luxury one hundred and seventy two million dollar jets, two of them she had asked for, prompting questions over where the hell is the funding coming from? That? According to The Independent, Yeah, she needs personal private jets to be able to do her DHS. Barbie Ice thing right, Look, we got sour notes in twenty twenty five as well. Not only did we lose the legend of the legend Ozzy Osbourne, but Ace Freeley, the original guitarist for Kiss, has died at the age of seventy four under some strange circumstances. Honestly, you know, the guy hit his head at a recording studio in his home and then was taken to the hospital about a month ago, and then he goes through brain surgery to try and alleviate the swelling. And I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, he didn't make it, and they took him off life support and he died, and it really sucks, you know, more and more our heroes are going away. That's the first original member of Kiss by the way to actually pass. You know. Other members of the band who joined later have died, but that's the first original member of the Spaceman himself gone, age of seventy four. Rock soldiers come and they go. So I also noted at the end of my show notes a little change in our recent download volumes at O'Kelly dot com, and also for the show. You Know, in the United States, we're losing ground every single week, and we seem to be gaining a little bit of ground in the UK and other places like Brazil randomly stuff like that. But the trend has been and for thirty one weeks for the US and UK and Canada you know, arrow down in Canada, Arrow up, arrow down in the United States, excuse me, and arrow up in the UK. Don't know why they're listening to us. But overall, the OCEL effect is bleeding audience, and our peak numbers in you know, twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one compared to current demographics reveal that currently we have forty percent of the engaged audience we did as of twenty twenty five. So I'm asking you guys share the show, tell a friend post about us, somewhere talk about the show if it does anything for you to raise interest, you know. I mean, obviously I appreciate monetary donations, but I mean if you can just spread the word, I'd appreciate it. At this point because we practically don't exist. I went to go show up last night on that Union of the Unwanted. I showed up about an hour late because I overslept, and they were so busy talking to other people that I sat there for an hour and they never even got to me. And you know what, I'm not bothered. They've left me in the dust. They got no use for me anymore. They have their cliques and their ways of making things roll. And they introduced me to an interesting comedian, which, you know what, I should probably find something to put in the show notes here. I will, indeed I will, because this guy, they call him Tony Pepperoni. That's the name he chose for himself. And they did a pretty funny little thing with him on some other podcast where they bring out comedians and it's called the Kill Tony no no relation apparently, the Kill Tony Podcast, and it's like stand up comedians and come on up and see what happens, and they showed him on there, and he's now blown up all over social media and he's got one interesting trick in his pony bag. And I got to tell you, for some reason, I find him hysterically funny. And I don't know why, Tony Pepperoni. I mean, you might think I'm being just not too nice to him because of the Italian thing and his name first name is actually Anthony. But yeah, let's see if we can actually maybe get a clip of him on YouTube here real fast, and the whole thing that broke him to get him, you know, serious Attention is probably only about six minutes long in total, so you know, among the madness, we do have some laughs here and there because.
Speaker 4: We're meeting people. Anything can happen.
Speaker 9: A lot of these people's hearts are beating out of their fucking chest because minutes before they have no idea that they're going up, and all of a sudden, now they're on the biggest comedy show in the world. This looks like a fake name, but I'm gonna read it anyway. We're gonna see what happens here. Ladies and gentleman, your first bucket pull of the name goes by Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's Tony Pepperone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is a live podcast with like comedians sitting at a dais and then they bring people out to give him a tryout, I guess, and I've never heard of this before, but apparently it's some sort of like stand up comedian phenomena thing that's got people, you know, hey into it and anything that's not you know, the political doom scroll. I gotta say, I'm all for it. You know, you can't argue against something that is positive. And they bring out and introduce the world to this guy, Tony Pepperoni, who's apparently an Austin comic and it's from Ohio and is pretty much turned being a failed comedian into a funny bit that caught fire on this thing. Anyway. The reason why I bring him up, and also I was talking about that Union of the Unwanted thing, is somehow they got this guy to appear on the Union of the Unwanted. They were talking to him. They were talking to some woman that wrote a book on the technocracy, where it seems to me like she's happy with the technocracy, but we got to leverage it properly allegedly. I'm not going to give them any promotion because they didn't help me, but they invite me over there and then don't use me, So what am I going to do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: It just reminds me that I'm not part of any clique. And I don't know why the Ripple Effect host Stephen invited me, but anyway, they did do me a favor by introducing me to this guy, Tony Pepperoni. So he's there at a live club thing. They've got a band, they've got a deis going and they do a live podcast apparently from some comedy club in Austin. And these comedians are allegedly good. I don't know most of them, and any of them that I do look up, they kind of suck. But this guy has turned like bombing or sucking as a comedian into an art form that is absolutely spectacle and its absurdity. So he comes out and just to give you the visual, and I'm going to give you the link in the show notes to this, just randomly, I just added it. Now he's out there in a shirt that looks like he's wearing everything but the crust of a Pepperoni pizza uncut on a shirt. He's wearing a crappy chef's hat that is vaguely like a chef's hat that I guarantee you no chef in the world would probably wear. He's got a mustache, like totally right with the whole, you know, almost ridiculously. You're allowed to be racist against Italians, you know, with the mustache and the mariote. Oh my god, Mama Mia, You're allowed to do that. That's all good. And you can, you know, be all about just reducing Italians to like, you know, fat stupid, grubby, swarthy guys with mustaches. That's all cool, and we're all about just our food and plumbing and chasing after whiter women than us and all. It's all good. But Tony Pepperoni brings it to another level. And I'm just gonna play the audio for you and let you hear the interactions. It's a few minutes long, but we got time on the podcast, and why not. I've done commentary on this. It's fair. Use what the hell, Tony Pepperoni, guys, it's Ama Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 12: What do you call when the right brothers do nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: The wrong brothers a MoMA mia.
Speaker 12: When I say mama meal, you say Papa bio, mommle.
Speaker 13: Man, what's a fat lady's favorite computer?
Speaker 12: Adele or momma Hey, guys, anxiety is like vaping. Just because you're not ashamed of it doesn't mean it's not gay or mom mio.
Speaker 2: Now, this is hilarious. This is bad timing, bad Italian accent, bad Italian stereotypical crap, all like rolled into one abomination. Even the name itself is literally like insulting Tony Pepperoni. Of course, I mean it sounds like a cartoon name for a gangster that you make up, except when the gangster shows up, he's actually the toddler son of the real gangster, you know, and he's dressed up in a suit anyway, But whatever, this is not this guy. This guy's a complete mess, and it's just it's brilliant because it's so bad. I don't know why I find this money. I'll tell you the truth. I tweeted at Aaron already, and I don't know what if he responded or saw it, but I tweeted at Aaron I said, you have got to find a way to book this guy as a guest on The Uncle Show. I mean, there would be such a unique piece of comedy gold if we could get Tony Pepperoni to interact with Uncle on Uncle the Podcast. I mean talk about viral video. Guaranteed, it should be if there's any justice in the universe, it would go viral, the audio and the video of it. Just Tony Pepperoni on The Uncle Show. Dude. Anyway, I gotta go with the lighthearted stuff because it's the best back to back back to this, this this train wreck.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The jokes already, even the joke what do you call it? When the right brothers do nine to eleven the wrong brothers? Mama Mia, Holy crap? How bad is that? What's a fat girl's favorite computer? Adele? Mama Mia? I mean, I'm repeating the jokes because I just can't believe that somebody uttered that with a straight face and had the courage to do that on a stage. I really, I'm starting to think I should go into stand up comedy. I really am, because no matter what I do, let's see, maybe you guys think I'm crazy that this to me is funny. I don't know, what was that say?
Speaker 4: Some racist jokes?
Speaker 2: Okay? Say some racist jokes. Okay, I mean that's too funny as an interaction because somebody from the crowd asked him to do it. First of all, he is a racist joke, which is the ironic and also hilarious part of this. All right, I'm gonna stop interrupting this though, because it's still it's brilliant and it's flow as it goes. Just what do we got? Maybe six minutes of this at most, guys, but it'll be worth it to payoff. I think is worth it. What do you call it?
Speaker 3: Chinese?
Speaker 4: You guy with a lot of money chi ching?
Speaker 8: My moment?
Speaker 2: What do you call a Chinese guy with a lot of money chit ching? Wow? What do you call it?
Speaker 4: Itally with herpes? Tony Pepperoni, Tony Pepperoni, Ladies and gentleman. Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Welcome to the show, Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Thank you. You absolutely destroyed. This is incredible.
Speaker 9: You've never had anything quite exactly like you on the show before.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: Your name is Tony Pepperoni. You are also wearing a shirt covered in Pepperoni's. You took the coach that Heath should have taken to a fake mustache, just gone straight duct tape. None of this fucking just regular padding bullshit over here.
Speaker 4: And for some reason, why not?
Speaker 9: You're wearing a chef's hat that even chefs don't ever actually wear. It's just basically a costume. Tony Pepperoni, How long have you been doing stand up?
Speaker 2: Five years? Oh? Wow?
Speaker 9: How long have you been experimenting with a Tony Pepperoni character?
Speaker 2: Three years? All right?
Speaker 4: Two years in and you're like, I need to try something else.
Speaker 9: Did you notice an improvement when you made the big switch to Tony Pepperoni? Huge improve huge, people love Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Now where have you been doing this at? Awesome?
Speaker 9: Oh you've lived here in Austin the whole time? Yes, where you're originally from?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Wow, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: I actually followed through on this, and it turns out out that he hasn't been living in Austin the whole time. He just kind of froze up and and and answered incorrectly because he was nervous. But think about this, I actually did research. I want to book this guy as a guest I do. I want to talk to him. I think it would be a fascinating conversation, and I think it would be even more fascinating if uncle had him on.
Speaker 9: So Tony, mister Pepperoni, if you, if I may, uh, what do you do for work?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 8: I'm unemployed?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: I mean? This guy is like a continuous punchline. Every everything that he that he is says, does. This is living comedic art. And it gets even funkier as this segment goes on.
Speaker 4: The last job that you had. I worked in tech. I was a tech brookay up until when?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 4: How long have you been unemployed?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 2: Eight months?
Speaker 4: Eight months?
Speaker 2: Holy shit?
Speaker 4: I mean, what's your plan, Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna sell some T shirts. Anybody wants to go on my Instagram? I'm selling T shirts?
Speaker 4: Are are they Tony Pepperoni T shirts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well you're about to sell out. What's your Instagram? Uh, Tony Pepperoni comedy.
Speaker 9: Wow, Tony Pepperoni comedy. Ladies and gentlemen support Tony Pepperoni. We love Tony's and we love Pepperonis.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now the funny thing background here is that after he did this appearance, which was like, I don't know how long ago was this, let me see, is like two months ago? But within a couple of weeks, this guy sold like six hundred T shirts on Instagram of like Tony Pepperoni T shirt No kidding. Matter of fact, the Instagram like the Receptor thing for his T shirts to buy his shirts crashed and he had to put up on a new website that the merch will be back available soon because it crashed his Tony Pepperoni web. Maybe I'll give you the Tony Pepperoni website too. I want one of his T shirts. I can't afford it, but I want one. If you see this guy, you definitely want one. But just listen to more.
Speaker 9: This is too much, incredible. How many T shirts have you sold up to this date?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 9: Wow, it's like we can expect nothing less, nothing more. That is the over under at DraftKings dot com using the promo code kill Tony.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about it, Tony. What do you do for fun? Sometimes I make rap beats, like on a computer at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, on a computer at home.
Speaker 4: You don't do it with your mouth or anything.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Sometimes I wrap really yeah, wow, it's not good.
Speaker 9: I mean, guys, I mean, I don't care if you say it's not good. You're wearing a chef's hat. You have duct tape on your face, a Pepperoni shirt, and you crush your set. Michael, give us a little light beat. Tell him the beat that you want, Tony Pepperoni, a slow beat. Hey, give me that spotlight.
Speaker 2: Job. Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air.
Speaker 4: When I say, Mamma, Mia, you say a.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 4: See you, I wouldn't want to be Did you eat the one the one that's wearing a pizza?
Speaker 13: That's me, Tony pe double pete, Tony eight. Nope, Bony, ain't no baloney. It's she's a pet she's a Pepperoni.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 2: But it's to buy a shirt and get to know me.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: I'm getting reports in my ear that that is one of the most prolific raps in the history of the show. Some people are saying, you know, they're also saying that you just said Pepperoni five times.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: What's your real name, Anthony? So you really are Tony?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir? Wow?
Speaker 9: Wow, incredible, absolutely amazed. Is there anything else crazy we should know about your life? Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 8: I used to work in the sewers, used to work in the sewers, Yes, sir.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely amazing a red ban on the ones and twos. No better time for a Italian stereotype than Tony Pepperoni telling us that he worked in the sewers.
Speaker 4: What exactly did you do in the sewers?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: Mostly I crawled in the sewers and I got all the big rocks out of the way.
Speaker 9: Wow, okay, amazing, Wow, that is incredible. Was there anything else that you did?
Speaker 2: He's one stereotype shy of having a brother named Luigi.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, then, move big rocks out of the way and a sewer. Did you have any other responsibilities at all? I've never heard of an actual Italian doing anything like this in the past one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 8: We we had to inspect the sewer pipes with a camera, so I would lower the camera in and then pull it back out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Very good, very good. Pulling out is exactly what you should be doing, Tony Pepperoni.
Speaker 9: But I'm gonna tell you what. I loved your minute. I loved the interview. I loved everything about it. It's completely insane, but I like it. Tony Pepperoni ladies and gentlemen has started, the show, started the bucket and we have pure moments and going into buckets hole number two.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, I mean, can you beat that? That's just I'm speechless. I'm absolutely speechless. Anyway, you gotta love it, man, What can I say? We on a comedic note as best we can, a little Italian stereotype. Why not I'm allowed last name ends with a vowel. Anyway, That'll be the end of this effect pretty much, unless I decide to kick in just one more piece. Let's see, Let's see if I got anything else left in my notes, and if not, appreciate you and GORDOCHELLI dot com and drop something in the bucket because it's at all times you need it here.
Speaker 6: Just nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what urenium is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: Look called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of what yournum.
Speaker 6: Is that banks.
Speaker 4: Revelation through conversation, Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Calling, I'm interested in about the jafa as fascinate.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 13: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and very answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 13: But okayal building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 10: Come on now has a real effort on the Daffy assassination claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information, Coul you've expressed.
Speaker 7: My callers school, Who's there anyone else weapons to get on the air's only dot com. You not necessarily reflect the views of O jilly dot com ords of o'chili, and we are not responsible for any stubidity which might.
Speaker 1: Ensued than revelation through conversation Chili dot com.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President co Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, the War State dot Com thunder.
Speaker 5: Roll of brass rat bulls beast that slash fire flows through everythin got a form.
Speaker 4: At least the pain.
Speaker 9: Change so dread the Knight crazy lakes ignite the fight, so.
Speaker 13: The Roughty Killer pulls the Russ thrusting grow.
Speaker 5: Bring the rhythm, Russ the night, no rom.
Speaker 1: No so Chilly dot com.
Speaker 2: So just a quick reminder before we're all all done. Look, I try and do these news things to try and lift your spirits and give you a look at what's happening in the world. The World Series indeed will begin shortly. I guess it's the Toronto blue Jays against the Dodgers. Is that what's happening? Looks like that's what's happening, you know, shoheo Tani once in a lifetime performer, probably better than Babe Ruth. I mean, please, what are you gonna do? The kid's amazing. I hope they beat the hell out of the Blue Jays. What can you say? But in the meantime, we are less than or just about actually a full month actually it is a full month, yes, one full month away from November in Dallas, the Lancer Conference and if you wish, you can go over to Assassination Conference dot com. The website again is assassination Rints dot com. Sign up for your tickets and if you use the code o'celly ten okay, that's ocelly and ten all together one word Ocelly ten. You get ten percent off for signing up at Assassination Conference dot com. If you're going to be in Dallas, though, there will be room rates available and stuff like that at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, which is at seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street, Dallas, Texas. And that's where I'll be from the twenty first to the twenty third of November. I'll be traveling before that, traveling after that, and as I said, any help that you can give me to make sure I got something to eat along the way and a way to get a hold of my own caffeine supply as I go, it'll be much appreciated, along with you know, some bills to keep me from getting carsick and et cetera. All of that will be helpful at that time, and it's helpful at all times at Ocelly dot com if you go over there. But if you can do that, that's great. If you can't, you're well wishes and your ability to show up or attend the conference virtually, I appreciate it all. Assassination Conference dot Com. The November in Dallas Lancer Conference where I will be the MC and there is such a huge group of presenters and people that will be appearing there. I mean, Alex Harris will be there. We're gonna hear from Janet Banister, We're gonna hear from let's see who else, Russ Baker, Paul blou Mount Daffit, Mount Doubtit, Matt Doutthitt. Wow, if I get that right, Robert Gruden, Janet Gruden, Robert Eler, Andrew Keel Clyde Lewis is supposed to send in a presentation we shall see, and various others including myself. Paul Abbott from Australia will be there. And there's going to be panels. Okay, political assassinations in Hollywood cinema. You know, we're gonna do an O'Kelly effects Myths episode, live witness testimony ranges over time, stuff like that. All these panels are going to happen further of Tink Thompson's theory on the trajectory and number of shots in Dallas. That'll be with Gary Aguilar and Bill Simpitch. A lot of stuff going on and we're looking forward to it. Death to Justice, the shooting of Lee, Harvey Oswald, Paul Abbott, big time anyway, it's all going to happen there, and I will be the MC for the event as best I can handle it, and we'll see how it all goes. November twenty first to the twenty third Dallas, Texas this year at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel. But once again, if you want to attend, either in person or virtually, go to Assassination Conference dot com and sign up using the code o'celly ten to get ten percent off. And with that I'll say this, I'm merely o'celly, and all of you who contribute, tell a friend, spread the word, do something, and participate in this, you are indeed the effect. Good Bye, sh