Speaker 1: I'm trying for risk it for the biscuit, risk it for the biscuit.
Speaker 2: This music again? Yeah? Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, who is this? Good morning? Good morning to you, Hi, Cheryl? How are you today? O? Cheryl?
Speaker 1: Of all the things you could do with us, you want to get in here for risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: My heart's pounding through.
Speaker 2: My chest right now. Okay, I can't handle it. I'm nervous. I'm scared. I'm nervous for you. I want you to I want you to win. I want you to win so much money. I want you to win so much money today. Yesterday you asked if the lady had a number in mind? Scherrel, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What are we putting out into a universe? I want to know the number, though, I don't want to know the number.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't want to Here's the thing, because out there I'll get trigger happy. Over here.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know the number. But fair question is, do you have a number in your head? Cheryl?
Speaker 1: I do? Okay, okay, So so her biscuit has a price.
Speaker 2: All of our biscuits have a price raw to see how valuable? You see how valuable your biscuits are. She's an expensive girl. I can tell.
Speaker 1: Alex says that he's ready to go.
Speaker 2: I am ready to Cheryl. All ready.
Speaker 1: You're going to hear the Texas Hammer and he's going to be giving you money in one hundred dollars increments. You tell me when you want me to stop? Okay, okay, oh boy, Cheryl, let me hear you. I want to hear.
Speaker 2: What does it sound like when you say stop?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I'm going to stop. She knows what she wants. Okay, I'm going to stop right there. All right, here we go, Cheryl.
Speaker 1: I wish you the best speed here we go. There it is okay, it's lit.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars. Okay, that money is yours, two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's your ryl.
Speaker 2: Three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's all yours, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money. Does she say something? Did you say stop? Okay? Give her something? I've heard something. Just keep going. Then I thought I heard, and.
Speaker 1: That's why I you You did not.
Speaker 3: Say you you were risk it here, just got a high priced biscuit.
Speaker 2: Risky lady, what what.
Speaker 3: Way I gotta let brisket today?
Speaker 2: I guess what? What was your number in your head?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: I was going for eight? You were you were going for eight hundred? Oh man, that's okay. You started with nothing and you're leaving with nothing. So Cheryl, I mean, you could throw me some bus tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, all right, Cheryl, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like this, but I have to say goodbye to you.
Speaker 1: I like that you rished it for the biscuit. You just hung in there a little too long.
Speaker 2: And Alex, wow, four hundred, So tonight you get a thousand last time? So sorry? I Hey, the wrong guy in charge over here