Speaker 1: One one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one wr R. This hour brought to you by Jr's Rock Bank thousand dollars cash giveaways. We'll uh have thirteen more of them today for you, thirteen separate chances for you to win one thousand dollars while you rock on the job at JRR.
Speaker 2: Add your name to that list of JRR winners that have rocked the bank.
Speaker 1: You're next nine oh five your first keyword. You're entering those each hour at WJR dot com. We would strongly encourage you to make sure you have the new and improved free iHeartRadio app with JRR locked in as a pre set. That way you can always you know, have access to be able to hear those keywords all day long. You see it on my phone right here, Patty number one preset Way to go, Rob. Yeah, I'm It's easy because when I'm at the gym, I just hit boom number one. Look first one up, top, top left, Well, bam there it is ninety five northbound closed right near the Brevard Indian river Line due to an accident. All traffics being diverted off there, So if you can avoid that area again, ninety five northbound near the Indian River Bavard County line. All right, that's not going to be a fun commute if that's your normal way of going this morning, that sucks. Let's just remember it's Friday, people. Let's begin in Flint, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Because we saw Pat and I were looking at the news coverage and just saw all the cars right up front that are stuck with no way to get out of it.
Speaker 1: And you think that sucks. It does. So hang in there, Flint, Michigan Taco which really became a household name because of what the water. The water situation, well, I guess they have air quality issues there as well. This interesting though, they're not gonna be able to really know the situation if this headline is accurate saying they can't collect air quality data in Flint because someone stole the equipment used to collect the air quality data. They scrap it off if it's not nailed down. Man, it's oh yeah these days.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, we know with Flint, we'll get back to the air quality or whatever in a minute.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: China's been dealing for a long time.
Speaker 1: But well don't but he just summarily dismisses it.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, so okay, so Flint we'll get to in a second. But whatever happened to the place where the train flipped over?
Speaker 1: With all of East Palestine, Ohio, they actually are doing a another follow up environmental environmental study there. They just allotted money to see how the clean up process is gone and whether or not that area is well it can be useful again at some point.
Speaker 2: So when they pull the soil samples, do you think it just comes up like you know how there's a chart on certain tests.
Speaker 1: Do you think it comes up where.
Speaker 2: It's good to okay, doable and then it says FT because that's probably where it is is at the f point, I'm I'm not quite sure of the I wouldn't be planting corn, There's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 1: SO five we told you as an issue here locally this morning yesterday out near in the Houston area in Texas, Harris County I forty five, a major artery through there was shut down after an hour's long standoff between police and an armed woman who ultimately was sitting in the travel lanes in a lawn chair with her gun.
Speaker 2: For what reasons well, well, it started off she rear ended a semi on the on the freeway, got it, and that caused the incident where the traffic stopped.
Speaker 1: She then got out and stood in the travel lanes and at some point ended up getting the lawn chair and just sitting down in it, and she had a pistol in her lap. Now the police have come out and they're you know, trying to diffuse the situation. Eventually they got you know, mental health folks out there to talk her down and get her out of the travel lanes. I'm sure she at the very least is doing the seventy two hour vacation this weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see sitting in the lawn chair without the gun in travel lanes. Well, I mean the travel lanes should be backed up after the wreck where she wrecked into the semi.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like for the people right now, they're on.
Speaker 2: Ninety five and again, I feel bad for all you just hanging there. Be nice if you had a lawn chair exactly. Yeah, because if I'm if I'm stuck in that mess this morning, I'm pulling out the lawn chair out of the back. It was like, remember what I used to keep in the back of my nineteen seventy seven Plymouth of Valari station wagon.
Speaker 1: Dude wipes.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't even have it. They weren't even due yet. But no, you don't remember what I had. What would you skateboard? Skateboard? Because if there was ever a flat tire or multiple flats, because you know, like coming up from the beach and the nail truck flipped over that one year back in the eighties, Yeah.
Speaker 1: While somebody else was fixing it for you, you'd be keeping yourself amused.
Speaker 2: I'd skateboard to the nearest all place and then at that time take a taxi.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That way you always had wheels. Even if your wheels are down. Pay you gotta think on your toes. We got to text it two two five two six. I'm from Flint bro born and raised, the biggest shole in the USA.
Speaker 1: Wow, well you lived there and we're born there. You have you know, leeway to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And air quality right there right now it is not good. No, it's unknown really saying I'm going not good.
Speaker 1: Uh. This interesting ruling out of a Canadian court Taco. It involves uh, newdies, new.
Speaker 2: Shaketures stop just read another text that on one of those one stuck with no way to get out of ninety five and I have to poop.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I have a story for you coming up in a moment, sir, ma'am, I have dude wipes. I can't, you know, send them to you telepathically. But there's got to be something in your car napkins and the glove box. Go for it, you have an excuse, Okay, go ahead. Woman takes uh sexually uh type pictures, very riskue pictures of herself at work. Yeah, it sends them to her lover, who does not work there. Okay, so you know this is while they're together. Sends them to her lover. They end up breaking up, that's the promise and news. This guy then sends those nudes to her employer, say hey, look what so and so is doing. Their names are not listed here in this court case. That says, hey, look what so and so is doing on company time? And apparently she works in a place where it's in the public is involved with wherever she works. So she takes him to civil court in Canada tossue him for doing this, because they have a law in Canada called the Intimate Images Protection Act, similar to laws we now have here in the US with these types of things. The court ruled that she has no grounds because all of the points of the Intimate Images Protection Act are not met because she took the pictures in a place where the public public is possibly side. Yeah, she's now lost her job as a result of this and the court case to her ex that's a dick move on his side.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about taking pictures at work, Look at this one that a friend of ours sent me. Look, just keep watching.
Speaker 1: Describe it for everybody. I can't describe that.
Speaker 2: Do you see it though? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you see what she did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take on the first floor.
Speaker 2: So she is she I'm gonna give a better description. She's a bartender at a restaurant or a ball whatever, and she's behind the bar and does this a little smiley, sexyse looks around left to right and then sticks the camera underneath and takes a picture of her first floor. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, turn the volume down there, sorry, volume is gone. And she's very good looking person who has to poop that's stuck in traffic right now.
Speaker 1: You might want to anyway, No.
Speaker 2: Don't even talk about it, because it's gonna make it like when you have to you know what I'm saying That exit on.
Speaker 1: New York City's public pools open this weekend for summer season. Yeah. They just posted a story in the local news in New York talking about the issues they have with the cities. I think they said they have something like fifty two public pools in New York City. Forty four of them last year had to close at least once due to summer duchy incidents, which they go into great detail of here. They have level one and level two incidents. That's the norm. I mean, are you familiar one? I thought I would defer to you. You are the bathroom king of Central Florida. I would think it would extend to just the bathroom mentality, uh, and all things of this nature.
Speaker 2: It just tell me this because I can figure it out being the duty king as well. There's two levels, which is worse. I'm trying to ask two two? Okay, So what I'm gonna say is number one is possibly just a swimmy diaper might have fallen off.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing here. Number two is an actual floater. No. No one is all encompassing of floaters Okay. Two is when it's not a floater but really spread out floater real I think oil slick Rea. Her name is Ria and she's on the on demand download the iHeartRadio app. You put it