Speaker 1: Snare we go, Here we go, Here we go, your brikay.
Speaker 2: Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, pe Ry Ryan, all right, let's go, wakey, wakey, hands off those cup cakeys. Wild Card Wednesday, Disney busy, busy as always, fresh out of bad head to head Tournament of Champions, og Ben, not in the tournament, said, the winner of today's game is going to be the winner of the whole damn thing. That would mean the Planet Fitness one year membership on the one thousand dollars hash seven. Sean Connery takes on Arthur. Gotta change up the music for both dudes. That's gonna be a fun game. I can't wait. I love Homeroom. I love you guys in Homeroom. I don't even know what you call you nutsos that are up before six. But the pre pre nutty crazy Homeroom people ac DC tickets coming to you in Homeroom on the Fun Fact Flashback today. Those tickets go on sale this Friday. Jerry can't Let's see well, I got to make sure I got this. Oh seven, twenty pipe man will be here today, Nice pipe Man will be here today. We are gonna do the pumpkin spice price is right at seven twenty. I've got a Wall Nation tickets for you at eight twenty all Elite Wrestling in Arlington. I've got tickets for you before they go on sale early in the nine o'clock hour. We announced Pierce the Veil yesterday. We will have tickets before they go on sale on not the Show today and today's to day. We said it was gonna happen. We're gonna get a lot of rain today. Yeah, eighty percent chance of scattered showers, highs up around seventy two. It's a little warmer out there right now. I want a Tessa. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning Rod, Good morning home room.
Speaker 4: So President elect Donald Trump might be thinking about replacing his nomination for a defense secretary, pig is Fox News personality Pete Hegseth. A new report from the Journal says Trump is mulling a few people, including Florida Governor Ron De Santis, as a replacement. This comes as Heagsep is embroiled in multiple misconduct allegations.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we'll be kind of talking about that.
Speaker 4: That's the national headline here in Texas Governor Greg Abbott is threatening to poll state funding from a Houston hospital because this doctor's video went viral telling patients they don't have to reveal their citizenship status.
Speaker 3: Abbott issued an executive order.
Speaker 4: In August that requires public hostels to accept medicaidor Children's Health Insurance plan to report on healthcare.
Speaker 3: For a legal immigrant.
Speaker 4: So this order took effect November first, and a cardiologist at Texas Children posted a TikTok and he said hospitals have to ask that question, but patients can't be made to answer it, So that video has since been taken down. According to a new survey, real Christmas tree shoppers fall into six categories based on when they buy their tree, and thirty three percent of people are seasonal purists who are buying their tree this weekend. If you put it up an artificial tree, you can have it up for months, and some people do. But if you put up a real tree, there's really a timing, an art to the timing of it.
Speaker 3: So we have a blog page up for that.
Speaker 4: People already bought a lot of people already bought their tree over Black Friday weekend.
Speaker 3: Thirty three percent of.
Speaker 5: Fact the people in my apartments, they get real trees because there's the tree like the stuffy pine off.
Speaker 2: I'm asking on the on the X this morning, what is your Christmas tree lighting situation? Are you going multi color, all white or all another singular color? So that's on the X at Rod Ryan Show. Make sure you hit us up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Britney Spears always fine, guys, always dancing on Instagram.
Speaker 2: She's fine, don't worry about it. Show me any help.
Speaker 3: You usually have a lot to say.
Speaker 4: But in a pair of Instagram videos, Britney Spears popped on to say she turned five years old on Monday.
Speaker 3: She says she also moved.
Speaker 4: To Mexico, and the paparazzi films are in a way that makes her look like she's wearing Adjason mash for Friday at the thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she used to go to kindergarten, she said, yes.
Speaker 3: She said she had to go to kind she had to go to school.
Speaker 4: Now she has to go to kindergarten tomorrow. So we're probably not gonna hear from her if she's gonna be busy with class and stuff.
Speaker 2: The only thing that makes sense on this is has the conservative ship. However, you say that has it been over for five years?
Speaker 4: Okay, I need to google because then she just might be, you know, like that was her birthday, that.
Speaker 2: Was right, was when she was born? She was born again, when she was turned free. Yeah, no, she said she had to go to kindergarten. I think it's been like two or three years. Yeah, I don't think it's been five. Brittany's not real good with numbers.
Speaker 3: They're hard, not hard. I get that, all right, So blog payge up for that.
Speaker 4: We announced yesterday that well, Piercevelle announced yesterday their twenty twenty five tour plans and the Woodlands concert is on the schedule. So we're gonna give a pair of tickets to that show, which isn't even on sel.
Speaker 3: Yet tickets already.
Speaker 4: Want to tell you yet, but during no this show, So pay attention today and at nine forty five we'll have a question for you.
Speaker 3: Those are shes some headlines.
Speaker 2: Take it now?
Speaker 5: Well, the Rockets fut of the Kings last night one twenty to one eleven. There now fifteen and seven on the year. They're gonna have a.
Speaker 2: Day off to day before they play the Warriors tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: In college football News, the next to last College Wall playoff rankings came out last night. If the season ended today, the top four seeds would be Oregon, text Is, Penn State, and Notre Dame SMU and other Texas school that would.
Speaker 2: Would be in there as well.
Speaker 5: I believe they ranked eighth, but they would get a buye so would Texas if the season ended today. Yeah, it's pretty much winning. You're in for UT right now. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: All right. Hey, thanks guys, good to see you both here. Chili, great to see Oh I don't see Chili. He's got camera troubles today. I don't know what the hell he's got camera troubles. He clearly wanted to see him. He was the MVP yesterday on the show. It's always the MVP to me. Yesterday for sure, no doubt. He was in every day to me. But now he's got some camera troubles though. Does the mic work? I don't even I don't even know if he's in the room. They try to sabotage our boy. Does your microphone work? Chili? Hello, day, we just can't see you, right, but you're here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know it'll be good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, but links and guests and all that stuff. All that stuff is okay, we just can't see you in the camera. Watch so much Martin today can No one's gonna bother you bad Bernie Mac Film Festival. I'm in that room, all right, listen, Chillie. I'm sorry I can't see you. But again, Hey, MVP yesterday. All right, let's go. Who wants the first phone call? Today? Seven one, three two, The most interactive show on the radio starts right now, Yes, sir, ninety four to five Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Wakey, Wakey, hands off, Snakey. It's wild Card Wednesday. So we're gonna be very busy today. I mean every single day from now until the end of the year. We're working till the twentieth, and then we will be off for Christmas. Uh, We're gonna jam so much stuff in there. Today is no exception. The Fresh out of bed head to Head Tournament of Champions Planet Fitness. Our hosts are our sponsor all year long. And you said it yesterday. Testa like perfect timing. The winner of the freshout of bad head to Head Tournament of Champions. I have no idea what their fitness level is, but who doesn't need to do a little exercising. You're gonna get a one year member ship the Planet Fitness and a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: Such a good way to start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, extra money in your pocket, get yourself a gym.
Speaker 3: That you can count on. That are everywhere in the city.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. They're everywhere in the city. And then people are playing from everywhere in the city. On the fresh out of bed head to head ChIL he's been gathering up pictures of all the people in the tournament, Sean Connery and Arthur and I do exactly what you guys do when you see us out. Oh that's what you look like. Oh that's what you look like. Oh h oh, that's what you look No, but we do the same thing.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 2: I hear people on the air and I don't know that I've seen a picture of Sean Connery before. I was thinking that he'd look like, you know, the actual Double O seven guy.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look anything like him. It's just they just share a name. I don't know why I thought he was gonna look like, you know, the guy from Alcatraz. You're putting both Scott.
Speaker 4: The Birdman said in a picture, and you go, oh, that's what I thought he'd look like.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is that his head?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: When I saw a picture of the birdman, I'm like, yeah, that's what I thought the birdman would look like.
Speaker 3: Really, and so I'm like, is there a bird?
Speaker 2: All the pictures were rolling it yesterday. It was awesome. I love looking at it. I love seeing the people that listen to this show. My favorite thing I hope we bring up back next year is that what is that Monday selfie?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that Monday selfie. I love the Monday selfie. People are just dropping pictures on our Facebook page. Hey want you to drive a picture on our Facebook page today? Okay, do it? But you see what the hell you guys look like. So that's who's playing Sean Connery and Arthur fresh out of mad Head too Head challenge ac DC tickets in home room. Well, we love you guys the most. I do you do put me in a tight spot when somebody that only listens in the eight o'clock hour comes up to me and says, hey, did you tell the people at six o'clock hour you like them the best? I lie to them. I'm like, no every time. I don't know, I would never. I like you all like my children. I love all the hours. I love you guys the best. Thanks for being up early with us AC DC tickets before they go on sale on the fun Fact flashback. Pumpkins Spice price is right. I don't why was there a question that if we were playing or not?
Speaker 4: Because I thought is there for some reason it was like a November thing, is it not?
Speaker 2: PSL?
Speaker 4: PSL Like it's like peppermint mocha price is right?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's very specific. We would just have to tell us the price of that on that one drink.
Speaker 3: I feel like he would like that.
Speaker 4: No, there's peppermint mocha flavored everything right now?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 3: There's? Yeah, there, everything's peppermint t e and mocha right now. You guys, don't You don't go.
Speaker 4: To the grocery store, Alex, I do go to the grocery store peppermint stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna play Pumpkins Spice price is right? Uh today? And then you just mentioned Pierce the Vale. That was our announcement yesterday. They're coming to town. Holy cow. The response to that these guys might sell out on Friday. Tickets go on sale Friday at ten o'clock. The show's June twelfth, and we'll have tickets for you on know the show. Phone line's ringing.
Speaker 7: It's that time for.
Speaker 9: The first phone dude, Trevor Trevor, Good morning, Good morning, homeroom, Hey Trevor, Hello, how are you man?
Speaker 6: Living in the treating baby?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, how are you gonna get a started this morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say, uh, a couple of weeks ago, I ran it to you up at Hot Rocks in Dallas.
Speaker 6: How'd you like that?
Speaker 2: Trevor is like sick, crazy workout guy, like not like you know, not all big and bulky, just super like fit so high rocks. Have you guys ever heard of this? It's like a fitness competition. It's not CrossFit. How do you explain what it is, Trevor.
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't me.
Speaker 10: My girl was doing it, but uh yeah, it's it's wild man.
Speaker 2: It's uh oh wait a minute, okay, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait you're not You're the guy that I met while the competition was going on. I ran into a guy at the Omni Hotel in Dallas. That's where it was going on. The Convention Center is attached to it. I ran into a guy wearing our twentieth anniversary shirt. He was in the competition. Okay, Trevor, go ahead, I remember you. You were by the ski machines maybe huh in the beginning of it.
Speaker 3: Machines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like the like, uh you pull down these ropes and like these.
Speaker 5: Thought it was like like sence Key Sports where you can test his skiing.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. So it is all It was eight stations of exercising. So Trevor, tell me about you being there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We stayed at the Omni too, and uh, we were hanging out.
Speaker 2: My girl was the one one of her laps and she came up to me.
Speaker 6: She's pointing, it's.
Speaker 5: Right, Ryot.
Speaker 3: In the middle of her workout. What a good eye.
Speaker 2: It's it's insane.
Speaker 6: She said that, Uh, your girl was there. Your girlfriend was there running a competition or something?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, she was. And so I'm watching this thing. They must have like different levels of people doing it. It's not that the girls weren't crushing it. The girls were. But here's me, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm like, hey, wait a minute, maybe maybe I could do this. I'm looking at the level and the pacing and everything. I'm like, maybe maybe I should sign up for this, maybe down the road. And then the forty to fifty year old expert jacked dude started running and I looked at what they were doing and I said, nope, I'm not doing this. I mean, did you stick around, Trevor, did you see, Like I don't know if there was like an elite level of dudes that that all came out of the gate at one time later on in the day, and I got no business. These guys are all tattooed, jacked, running for their lives.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will. I would love to see.
Speaker 10: The energy was awesome, The energy was awesome, Like, yeah, I could do this.
Speaker 6: Then you see those guys, I guess my.
Speaker 10: Girl was telling me they're professionals, and you're like, yeah, side of.
Speaker 2: The gate, Yeah, there's some kind of pro level that comes out afterwards and.
Speaker 3: After let all the civilians go well.
Speaker 2: I sent a text to my buddy Hustle. I'm like, hey, bro, we should maybe do this. You know, I think we would. We would, we would kick ass at this. Yeah, and then those dudes came out. I'm like, uh, canceled that last text. We're not doing this. Oh yeah, that was cool myself. All right, we'll do good to run into you. Thank you, Trevor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's fun man, y'all have your dat?
Speaker 2: Hey, we took a picture, right, did you ever send it to me? No? You son of a bitch? Why you son of a bitch?
Speaker 11: That's me.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know the rules. We take a picture, you gotta email me. Yeah, I'll get it to you, all right, send me that picture, Trevor. Thank you. All right, that's a great way to get things started talking about fitness and Planet Fitness and all this stuff going on with the Fresh out of bed head to Head challenge on the flip got a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the Fresh out of Head head to Head Tournament hos anative and.
Speaker 7: Tell them at The rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four.
Speaker 2: The Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show Wild Card Wednesday. It's wild. I haven't looked yet.
Speaker 5: Wild.
Speaker 2: It's wild, but I haven't looked yet. I'm sure it's wild. It's always wild on Wednesday. That's our Instagram feature. The world famous rod ryanshoewd page at the buzz dot com Crazy Criminal blog page. Today is a cop stealing a kid's bicycle when he goes to track down a thief. Or are you allowed to take any thing in your sight to help bust a crime?
Speaker 5: See movie I've ever seen with a cop, it's like, as long as you flash the bag, are you just government?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 5: I think you like it's not yours forever? But like, yeah, vehicle?
Speaker 2: Does that Adam the cop? Can he answer? Or is there any of the cops open or up this morning? Can you take whatever you want to to bust up a crime? Can you have.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want? I hope yes.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted a cop to like to try and get my car like a hopan, dude, we got this, let's.
Speaker 2: Get I was on my way. I need your dog for what to get that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So this is an interesting story on the Crazy Criminal blog page, just out of a out of a show. He took a kid's bike to go track somebody down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, do what you gotta do, all right?
Speaker 2: Scattered showers, Yeah, we got an eighty percent chance today highes up around seventy two. Dude, give me that skateboard. What's trending?
Speaker 4: Not very light Titan bright, but Eminem is one of the top searches because apparently his.
Speaker 3: Mom died last night.
Speaker 4: She had lung cancer that was reported back in September.
Speaker 3: And she wasn't given a lot of time to live.
Speaker 2: Then. I mean, if he didn't use her so much in his music, then this wouldn't be a story, right if he has.
Speaker 4: Gone back and forth for her whole life. It seems like he's on the That story is on the music blog page today, Okay. Also speaking of music, he talks a lot about Kendrick Lamar. Yesterday He's also trending because he announced a grand National tour with R and B star Sizza, So that was that, like right after Eminem, you have Kendrick Lamar tour and he'll be doing collaborations with a lot of people, so people talking about that. And then because of the movie Wicked being so popular and Ariana Grande playing Glinda, she's been kind of doing.
Speaker 3: A press tour as well.
Speaker 4: And yesterday and the Drew Barrymore Show, Uh, they got Glinda's wand from the original Wizard of Oz to let her play with, and then Christian Chenowick, who played Glinda in Wicked on Broadway, also got her like this cute uh good Witch of the North, like pink jean jacket. The comments are hilarious, like the top one.
Speaker 3: Was like as a straight man, like I need this jacket.
Speaker 4: This pretty cool stuff. But that's what's trending on night of four five.
Speaker 2: Buzz oh boy. That music that only means one thing means two things means late eighties Chicago bulls are coming out.
Speaker 5: On the court or or or people remember before the most fresh.
Speaker 2: Out of bed heads to head Tournament of Champions. Yeah yeah, yeah, So even though the tournament has its own music, I feel like we'd be doing a disservice to the guys that are playing, specifically today, lording everybody.
Speaker 12: This is double oh seven Sean Conners.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they call.
Speaker 8: Me James Bond because well, you know, my Shawn's co named Sean Connolly. And now I am a three time Hall of Famer. Alex, You're welcome. I'm number sixteen through twenty twenty four. Can't buy so join me in the Tournament of Champions. Baby, I made it to the last game of the year in twenty twenty three. In twenty twenty four, I think it all it is.
Speaker 2: You like this guy. I love this guy. We had fifteen people in the tournament and that was a wonky bracket. I think you called it.
Speaker 5: We would have somebody that was mad at me and Chili because they like other people gotta buy.
Speaker 2: This show is a silly bitch. I'm just gonna say it all last. It must be Arthur Good. More than everybody.
Speaker 10: This is Arthur and so many of you Todd the greatest four day player didn't have a fifth game in him. Well I did just that with a two time Hall of Famer, and you know I came out on top. I am the thirteenth member of the fresh out of bed head to head Hall of Fame in twenty twenty four, and you other Hall of famers are gonna be sorry. I'm finally in here to that plan on taking it all bitches.
Speaker 2: I love the victory speeches when they mentioned something and you say, oh, yeah, the greatest four day player of all time. Yep, you could never get win number five getting on the doorstep. Okay, he's in, he's in. That's just going to play one another coming up, guys, it's the freshot of bed Head to Head Tournament champions. I mean, come on, where else would you rather be than right here, right now here? Have some eggnogger?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thanks? How about now? Yes?
Speaker 11: Please? Merry Christmas from the ron ryd On ninety four to five.
Speaker 2: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. What a year it was twenty twenty four, which Shine Down headlining the Rod Right Show twentieth anniversary party. It was amazing. They were absolutely incredible. I'll never forget that day for sure. Eighty percent chances scattered showers today highs of around seventy two. I mean, depending on what happens with this game, I never may forget this day.
Speaker 11: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to York Corners really got to bring on his music. Huh, gotta by that man. Sean Connery, Good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 12: Everybody has everybody.
Speaker 2: Doing really good? Man? How you feeling feeling good? Three time Hall of Famer? Yes, how far have you gone to the tournament?
Speaker 12: I played Cory the Hunter in the final game last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, final game of the year. Farned up final game of the year. Damn, this guy's good. Glad he's in this tournament, all right, bro, the greatest down Alex, the greatest four day champion of all time. Man so much, He's like, I'm right here, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Listen. It's not a bad title, but it's it's five that gets you into the Hall of Fame. And you finally did that. So this is the first time, yes, sir, first time.
Speaker 4: You just must be surrounded by tickets like he must have won so many tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's won so much crap from us. Just four like a wardrobe, a whole wardrobe full. Okay, Arthur, double oh seven, Sean Connery, you're playing for your lives. Winner today will play Autumn next Thursday. Autumn punched her ticket to the Grade eight yesterday. Did you guys hear the O. G. Ben comment? He says, the winner of this game wins it all. But I did hear that high praise? Yes, high praise from O Ben. Good luck, Sean, good luck. Arthur, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Have you guys played one another before? No, sir, no, they know this stuff. Tessa, I can ask those questions. They know years and years of playing these games, they know who everybody they played. Here we go, first time ever Arthur and Sean Connery. We call him Double seven because his name is Sean Connery. Question number one, what member of the Adams family Arthur, John Arthur whipping it out? Oh?
Speaker 13: I got nothing?
Speaker 2: You got nothing. H That's what a four day champion does. He gets in the tournament, doesn't know what to do. Sean Connery. What member of the Adams family did Jenna or Taga play on Netflix? Wednesday? Wednesday? And I believe that's the name of the show? Right? Thank you?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Jenna Ortega? Okay, said Jenny on you? I thought maybe like you knew her. Double O seven gets the square on that Arthur needs this to stay alive. Question number two Sean Connery Arthur in the legend of King Arthur, what type of object is extra.
Speaker 3: Arthur?
Speaker 2: A sword? A sword? Yes, it's a sword. Wow, King Arthur, Arthur? How is that working out? This gotta be a James Bond question next?
Speaker 3: Maybe I bet.
Speaker 2: That'll be a what card does James Bond drive or something? All right, Arthur's fast, huh, very fast? For Day Goat when he knows what the question is. Here we go Arthur and Sean Connery for the win. What NFL football team are nicknamed? John Arthur? Wow, Sean Connery.
Speaker 10: Three, we'll say the Boys.
Speaker 2: One Arthur for the win the four day Goat. What NFL team are nicknamed the cheeseheads?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 10: This is not my strong suit.
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 10: Two Buccaneers.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see Alex right now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not a I'm not a football guy.
Speaker 2: I stole.
Speaker 3: He's only like a king Arthur guy.
Speaker 2: Like only the next Caliber Bucks fans are seize heads. Uh that's the Green Bay Packers. They have those big cheesy heads. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, none of love. Everyone would have known that.
Speaker 6: It's fine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try this one. What animal is e or from the Sean Connery Your okay, I appreciate it. Arthur not a football guy.
Speaker 10: That's the worst thing they could have been asked for me.
Speaker 2: And you didn't. You know, it's not like he said, hey, guys, no football questions. It just happened to come up that way. If the question had been what from Green Bay? Would you have known that? No, No, not football guy at all. Ex Caliber sword guy. He's pulling question pulling swords out of stones every day. I didn't even know that about it. I say, uh, the four they goat, the four they goat is out, Arthur. We gotta say goodbye. Are you playing next year? Absolutely? Sean Connery ad fancy to the Great Eight. I'm sorry you do not play Autumn. Autumn plays the bird Man. You're gonna play the winner of tomorrow and we're gonna have a Sean v. Sean. You and your dumb was random? Don't you and your.
Speaker 3: Dumb How are you doing?
Speaker 7: Guy?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow? Sean and Cody play one another? All right, Sean Connery. Great game today, Great game today.
Speaker 14: Wow, twenty years of mayhem in the morning with the run Ryan Show only ninety four or.
Speaker 2: Five to five ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Papa Roach, no apologies, okay, Tournament of Champions, go ahead, just bring the new champ over here.
Speaker 11: A fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion, I should say.
Speaker 2: The latest champion over here. The guy that's advancing, go ahead, roll it.
Speaker 12: Good morning, everybody, Double O seven Sean Connery advancing in the Grade eight and the fresh out of bed head to head Tournament of Champion and I'm still in it.
Speaker 11: Baby.
Speaker 12: Join me on Friday, December thirteenth as I take on the winner between Sean and Cony. I don't care if it's shaking or stirred. Bring him on, because I'm winning it all this year.
Speaker 2: Bitches played in the last game of the year last year, That's what he said, right, I'm played in the last game of the year, and then he was the last guy to get in the tournament. This year.
Speaker 5: He likes being the last, unless it's being first in the game.
Speaker 2: The drama, the drama. I'm here for it every morning. Sean and Cody play tomorrow, Alex, I'm looking at you. It's not my fault, so help me. God, it's the luck of the draw, so help me. You were in the room watching six pound eight ounce baby Jesus, if we have a Sean versus Sean okay, world, get inside right now. I'm going to say that, but it's gonna be much louder and you're gonna be upset. Get inside right now. I'm I'm planning it all morning long. You're gonna be so upset. Tho, don't put that on me pack the bobby. All right, guys, thank you Planet Fitness for sponsoring all year winner of the whole thing on Friday, December twentieth. Sean was getting to work out play anything. He said his heart was pounding right through his chest during that game. Planet Fitness winner on twelve twenty is going to get a one year membership of one thousand dollars cash. Shit, it's the fuck that's of the day. Who we make you look smart? Your buddies, it's the fuck's.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta shrive out one of your dumb Apple watches on me during these games? Are you worked up.
Speaker 3: Watches? You gotta get your own, get worked up, get your Android watch.
Speaker 2: Never mind about my Android watch? Okay, never mind, don't even look at my wrists. I brought us some fun facts for you today. This will get your heart rate going. I never knew this. You guys have all heard of pound cake before? Yeah, pound cake? A dog made it A pound got its name from its original recipe, which called for a pound of butter, a pound of eggs, a pound of sugar, and a pound of flour. Yah God, it seems like more than one pound. But look at old people. Look at people like back in the day old timy they were all fit. Yeah, were eating butter. They were eating butters by the pounds.
Speaker 4: Dude, Because if you crack a pound of eggs, you're moving around, if you're opening, but if you're stirring all that, you're actually doing it.
Speaker 3: You're not just buying it and then sitting down.
Speaker 2: Did you know that flights today take longer than they used to? Why are we going backwards? Why are we doing that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: For instance, a flight from New York to Houston takes about four hours nor million, Okay, in nineteen seventy three, that same flight was two and a half hours long, and mad, what was it on the concord?
Speaker 3: Little mad?
Speaker 2: Most of the reason it's because airlines they fly slower now to save on fuel costs.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 2: Wow, you could get in in the seventies. You could get to New York in two and a half hours. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I'll just walk and be quicker myself, so mad fast, want to give me that watch pounding?
Speaker 2: Hey, two thirds of the people in the world have never seen snow in real life. That's neat wild.
Speaker 3: It's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 2: We make you look smart and your buddies. It's the fuck back to the day, all right? What are we giving away here?
Speaker 4: Well, you do love Homeroom the most because you got the ACDC tickets available.
Speaker 3: For someone that knows the backfat sugar honey.
Speaker 2: Iced tea ac ac DC tickets this early, Yeah, in the morning, Yeah, before they even go on sail water.
Speaker 3: Before you might.
Speaker 2: What's the most expletive filled Christmas movie of all time? Seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain cash Money guy on the phone. Hey, hell, brother Rod, Good morning, brother, Hell. Hey, how we do on Wall Street? Yesterday mixedale Wall Street.
Speaker 15: The Dow was down seventy six points kick off this morning at forty four thousand, seven hundred and five. Nazdak up seventy six to nineteen thousand and four to eighty bench Martin year Treasury trades at a four point two five percent. In oil stands at seventy dollars four cents of barrel too. The most active to the big studs, Amazon, Apple, and MRK, the big DUTs, Procter and Gamble, Jay and Jay and three m On the economic calendar, this morning. We'll get numbers on factory orders for October right now, futures. Hey, they're on the pside and hang on to this would a pause opening right here on Wall Street that said, i'mat here. This is Howland, my nation director with the Ryman James Party for the Rod Ryding Show from Ramy James on same fleet. Dedn't gut and don't forget to always rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 16: Famines express are those of Howland and not necessarily those of Raymon James and associates in come Ember NYC, as IBC, I ART Radio or a sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable that it is not guaranteed. If there's no insurance transmission, we'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buyer sell any security referred to your end. If this program is are educational and informational services on the studs of DUTs are based on movement as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 2: Goodness ninety four or five, The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show. Sure it sure is Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Josh Hi? One of our Joshes. A lot of joshes a lot of Josh's. Okay, what is the most expletive filled Christmas movie of all time?
Speaker 8: That would be Bad Santa with one mis sermon Mormon Billy Longthorper.
Speaker 2: There you go, Bad Santa. Two hundred and twenty five swear words in that movie. It is so great. It is a must watch for me every year. I haven't watched it yet. I can't wait. Josh, you're absolutely correct. Would you tell them he's one You're going to see.
Speaker 4: Ac DC Stepha gets pretty reckless at EIGHTE and C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty cool, pretty cool, awesome.
Speaker 2: That is awesome, all right, Josh, thank you, bro, have a great day. Altome, thank you. Thanks for being a part of Home Room. Six fifty five eighty percent chance of thundershowers today Hi of seventy two. Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: President elect Trump is reportedly considering replacing his Defense secretary nominee.
Speaker 3: The Wall Street Journal says.
Speaker 4: That the current nominee, Pete Hegseth might be replaced by Florida Governor Ron de Santas to head the Pentagon. Heg Seth has been facing scrutiny over multiple misconduct allegations. Texas may start bussing illegal immigrants to immigration and Customs enforcement centers that's ICE centers instead of sanctuary cities.
Speaker 3: Since twenty twenty two, Texas.
Speaker 4: Has bused more than one hundred thousand illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities such as Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: And New York City.
Speaker 4: An anonymous source within the Texas government says the illegals may soon be strengths be sent straight to federal detention centers instead of those sanctuary cd cities in order to speed up the deportation process. Governor Greg Abbott hasn't yet approved this proposal. Well let's stop some money, honeys. Caitlin Clark, Chapel Rone, and Gigi Hideed are among the young celebrities making the new list of Forbes Thirty Under thirty. The annual list recognizes up and coming talent and entertainment, sports, music, fashion, social media, and many other categories in the world is sports. Basketball stars Jason Tatum and Caitlin Clark made this year's list. Music stars making the thirty Under thirty include Chapel Roon, Shaboozi, and Zach Bryan. Model Gigi Hadid was chosen for the World of Fashion and Jacob Elordi and SNL comedian Marcelo Hernandez are among those making the entertainment thirty under thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, I saw this pop up on Peacock.
Speaker 4: It's a new documentary on Girls Gone Wild. I haven't watched it yet. It is on my to watch list. So it's called Girls Gone Wild The Untold Story.
Speaker 3: It's a Peacock docuseries for a while.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I I just saw it in this last week and I'm like, okay, let me, let me watch that.
Speaker 2: Did they get Joe Francis to actually be in it?
Speaker 3: Joe Francis is in the documentary.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Joe Francis led to Mexico to avoid charges here in the US, and he's been pretty quiet since then. Now he ultimately pled no contest to misdemeanor child abuse and prostitution charges.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's he fled. He fled the country to avoid all that legal trouble.
Speaker 2: You guys, I mean, do you remember that whole time period of Girls Going Wild or No?
Speaker 4: I remember the commercials. I remember the commercial late night commercials.
Speaker 2: Still drums. He was on the radio show. I met that guy, I don't know twenty times Wow. He came in for Marty Grass every year.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And a lot of that stuff was done in New Orleans. You know, I think he was more of a Florida guy, but he'd go around to all these big different events. But he's spring breakers, don't care. Yes, but he was at Marty Grass all the time.
Speaker 4: So Joe was asked in the documentary if he felt bad for what happened in two thousand and three, you know, facing all these charges when he you know, there was an incident where he got four girls drunk, he filmed them.
Speaker 3: Nude and in sexual situations.
Speaker 4: And he says no, because I don't believe they were victimized. They victimized me. So breaking news. Joe Francis still kind of a scumbag. And he says as for like a starting the legacy of Girls Gone Wild, he says that it loosened everything up and it just made for a more fun generation. But I think quite the opposite. Now there's a camera in every spot, Like you started that, Oh you're gonna do something crazy. You had a couple of beers. You want to feel a little crazy, Well, you know what, someone's there gonna videotape you.
Speaker 3: The internet lives forever, So you just can't stand that, dude.
Speaker 4: Tyson Ritter from the All American Rejects revealed that Dirty Little Secret was originally written as a country song, So someone on TikTok gave it the country treatment to see what it would have sounded like, and I believe we have that on the music blog page Tree Acoustic Song.
Speaker 2: You have them talking about ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, and so the way I strummed it just yeah, made it sound like a Tom Petty B side. Let's just play this as straight as possible.
Speaker 3: You can go check it out on the music blog page. Those are using sadlines.
Speaker 2: You start listening to the lyrics and it's like, could this be pulled off as a as a country song?
Speaker 5: Where'd you find this on YouTube? I didn't know there was a TikTok point of this is more bluegrass but still kind of plays Yeah, okay, what you got?
Speaker 2: Rockets found of the.
Speaker 5: Kings last night one to one eleven. They're now fifteen and seven on the season. They have a day off today, be whether they're planning to play the Warriors tomorrow night on the road in the next to last College Wall playoff rankings last night the season, and today the top four seeds would be Oregon, UT, Penn State, and Notre Dame, which would mean UT would get a first round by in the playoff.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports. Thank you, thank you. Anybody see the hype Matt I was just out there. I didn't see him, but he's going to be here. I'm playing the Pumpkin Spice Prices right, guys. It's coming up in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 14: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 2: The Bush, ninety four five, the bus three doors down when I'm going welcome to the seventh spot. If you're carrying over from home room, thank you very much. If you're just joining the Waki hands off, snaky Pumpkin spice Price is right, is coming up this hour Twipty sensation that's sweeping the nation popular demand. There was some sort of a weird it was a weird moment on the show yesterday when I said I think we're playing tomorrow and everybody was looking around the room at each other, like are we playing tomorrow? Was it not? We haven't had a meeting. That's why we were off last week. Where's Whizz, Where's it. I mean, we're not are we Are we doing this game in December? What are we doing? What are we even doing?
Speaker 3: We're in our fearless boss leader?
Speaker 2: What does she even do? Mo to me loaf? What does she even do? Mother to me loafs? What it now? Scattering showers, eighty percent chance of rain. Highs of around seventy two today. So yeah, Pumpkins spice price is right. I'm excited about that. I always get excited about that game. What are you gonna win? Jerry Cantrell tickets February twenty sixth, House of Blues, A Wall Nation tickets, Next Hour All Elite Wrestling when before you go on they go on sale for the Arlington performance. We'll have those early in the nine o'clock hour. Pierced the Veil was announced yesterday on this show. Gave away the first pair of tickets yesterday. We'll do it again today. They're not on sale until Friday at ten o'clock. We'd like to give away tickets before they go on sale. That's kind of what we're doing with ac DC all week too. But you had to be a part of Home Room for that dumb name. I like the process so I'm going to mention it. Then some kid on TikTok thinks they invented something. Maybe you could try zebra striping at your upcoming holiday parties this year.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Your next holiday party, Maybe try a little zebra striping always just be good for you. Zebra stripe is what is zebra stripe? Well, what do the lines on a zebra?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 2: They alternate? Right, So it's just having a water in between each strip.
Speaker 3: This sale are doing drink confused.
Speaker 2: When you now moving you're drinking vodka.
Speaker 6: That's not zebra stripping at all.
Speaker 2: Moving forward, idiot, you if you want to keep up with the kiddos, you alternate between alcohol and non alcoholic drinks, much like zebra stripes alternate between black and white. Dumb name, But I like it, though, dum, I do like it. I've got one like I got that one neighbor Sonny will come around in the middle of like everyone's partying at my house, and he's the one that'll just slide everybody a bottle of water. That f he does that at his house, he'll do it. He'll just go to my just go to the ground and he'll just like sometimes if you're wearing he just put it in your pants pocket. He'll just try to like he'll just he'll needle you with a little water suggestion. It's a good guy to have. You know, who is great about that? Jessica's husband, Milton, trainer Milton, of course, trainer Milton. But he was he would be awesome with that though. We would be out and he'd be bringing pictures of water for all ala us and everything, because you know, Jessica and I are being idiots just ordering shot and drink after one after another.
Speaker 3: I could go wrong if you just drink shots back to back.
Speaker 2: So he didn't say, how about a little zebra striping guys, but maybe maybe the name if if maybe you know it's that they're working too hard. Okay, what else? What if we call schuckerboarding checkerboarding, red and black checker I mean, what else? Alternative? Chuckerboarding?
Speaker 3: An alternator?
Speaker 2: An alternator? Let's see, it's time for the alternate. It sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Shot of water, but you guys ready for an alternator shot?
Speaker 5: But yours could charge like nine dollars for a shot of water and be like, see you, we're helping.
Speaker 2: You, you know, are you just yell out alternator. But you can't have two in a row. You can't have two in a row of anything. So it's alcohol water, alcohol water, zebra striping. It's okay, I don't know. I mean, how about how about traffic lighting? Okay you do alcohol water sounds better than zebrattle. A little bite of something to eat, and then back to the alkohol. How about the how about the traffic lighting? We come up with our own thing.
Speaker 5: Let's get a TikTok going millions? All right, stripes, who'll think it's as easy?
Speaker 2: I told you, dumb name. I like the concept of.
Speaker 3: It, though I can't color.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, you serious, I got it. I just got called into a meeting right now, Alex Bartholome, i'n like Middleton.
Speaker 2: You are not leaving this hat.
Speaker 3: I am dare you to try to leave right now.
Speaker 2: Don't leave. Do not leave, guys. So the pumpkin spice price is right is coming up. HiPE Man will be joining us. You're going to bid on an actual pumpkin spice item. Person that comes closest without going over will win a great prize. We'll talk about all this on the flip of the Brake, just giving you a little heads up, don't go anywhere. Hype in studio with Nags.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Shows prof.
Speaker 2: The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show seven twenty four, making some last minute arrangements here for the pumpkin spice. Price is right, very very exciting. Always eighty percent chance of rain today. It's skanky the weather word. It's skanky outside.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, describe the weather.
Speaker 2: It's the weather word for today. Scattered showers and skanky outside highs of around seventy two. What's trending?
Speaker 3: Miller highlight of selling perfume that smells like a dive bar. Yeah, Now, as someone who loves dive bar, this is do.
Speaker 2: You somebody like bottle up the old roll in here in Houston?
Speaker 3: Thirty Tobacco smoky, it's rotten.
Speaker 2: Beer, it's smoky, and whatever is that sticky stuff on the floor that's been on there for one hundred years? And the bathrooms are always disgusting. They look like CBGB's Well.
Speaker 3: Listen, this doesn't sound bad, they say notes of leave cedar. Would Patulli see salt and tobacco?
Speaker 2: Okay, anything with petuli, it's peturely dominant.
Speaker 3: It's over it's over kill.
Speaker 2: No, I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how you have left this one out. Beyonce the greatest.
Speaker 4: Pop star of the twenty first century, bill Board says. Bill Board names Beyonce the greatest pop star of the twenty first century. Even Taylor Swift has been long around, long enough to match her quarter century dominates.
Speaker 2: I thought she was a country sat I gave her her due. I'm the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 3: It's on there, okay.
Speaker 4: Also also on the Look At a Girl's log page, Sabrina Carpenter, newly single, broken up with her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: As she was going out with that dude with the big the huge winer from salt.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god. I don't know why you say that, and what do.
Speaker 2: You mean why I say that? The closing scene of Saltburn, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Of course I've watched it, perhaps my own home. I'm a grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you got some juicy stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, so listen, this is little Girl's walk page has some juice. Shay Lean Woodley saying that her discussing Aaron Rodgers' relationship their relationship always.
Speaker 2: Makes her cry, why do you like this stuff?
Speaker 3: It was not right, but it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be less interested. Who cares me?
Speaker 3: I you jes Span also was saying, save by a.
Speaker 2: Nice Let's go guys, now, let's bro stick around man. The pumpkin spice price is right twenty twenty four. It's not going anywhere. Yeah, we're gonna play it next. You're not going anywhere, hype Man. In about ten minutes, hype Man's gonna join us in studio. I need three of you to call in if you'd like to play. You're gonna bid on actual punkin spice. Item available on retail shelves this fall season, still the false season. Okay, it's not winter yet.
Speaker 3: Still all this winter you brought her?
Speaker 2: Oh hello, here you go. I wish to hip Nakin ahead that seven one three two one two five nine four five if you want to play the game. Ryan's celebrating twenty years on the Buzz. Twenty years of the most beautiful man any of us I've ever met. Yeah, yeah, ninety four five, Here we go ninety four or five the Buzz, Good morning, Rob Ryan Show, Lincoln Park on a wild card Wednesday. Hope you're off to a great start to your date, December fourth. Now, we do have some rain on tap today and be raining most of the day today, and Matt looking ahead to the weekend. Listen, it's still the weekend. It's still great. We got rain, guys, we got rain every day. I need to get some outdoor like decorating going on, and there's rain going on.
Speaker 3: So yesterday, remember you're like ten percent chance. I'm not even gonna say anything. So I'm like, okay, cool, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna go for a run when I when I hope as soon as I started dripping is.
Speaker 2: Like the littlest couple droppings. Yes, I was doing that too. So I was getting all of my Christmas decorations out of the storage you and it. That's a whole nother story. But making a couple of trips with the truck to bring all that stuff to the house. And I thought today was gonna be a big outdoor you know, kind of decorating day. Ah Uh, No, eighty percent chance scattered showers. Highs today around seventy two. But that's okayquit a great boof Hey HiPE man, Hey, hey there he is good to see you rat, you're foolish. Good see you, bro. I'm just I'm happy to see you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought I say set that down.
Speaker 2: Happy, happy to see you. Hype man. You didn't see Alex out there, did you? He let me in, great guy, love the dude.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, it's the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's time but a pumpkin spice. Try, Yes, it's right. We're gonna three of you. Come on down. You're gonna join us on the show today, and you're gonna bit on an actual pumpkin spice item that you can pick up on selves this year. Kay, real, you want to meet the people that are playing today, so I do. Okay, well, let's say hello to Ross. Come on down, Russo. Hey, Ross, welcome to the show Man. You're gonna be bidding first today on the pumpkin spice. Price is right. Good to have you on Ross, Thank you, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Allie.
Speaker 2: Come on down, honey, Hello, Hi Alie, welcome to the pumpkins Spice price is right. You will be bidding second today after the hype man describes today's product. Okay, good luck to you, cool, good luck to you and uh, last, but not least, ken Come on down, hen hoo, ken oh ken O. He's been called so predictable on those nicknames. If you're the famous ben oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, Well we've got Ross. Oh it's Ally oh and it was ken oh Keno, ken o, ken o.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows everybody, he knows.
Speaker 3: All who doesn't know?
Speaker 2: All right, those are our three contestants today. Here we go, hype man, welcome back into the studio. Would you please, I mean, would you please tell us about today's item up forbid?
Speaker 17: Well right, today's item is Colonel Seasons Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Seasoning.
Speaker 3: It's time to treat your pumpkin, your popcorn to the taste of fall.
Speaker 2: This limiting edition seasoning is full of the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 6: Flavor that you all know and love.
Speaker 17: Once you add this to your popcorn, you'll never want to go back to plain, old buttered popcorn ever again. This all natural seasoning is made of reduct sodium and no MSG. It's also goes in great on Burger's chicken and more. Maybe there was reduced sodia reduct That means there's no ducks in it. Well, but maybe like ducks last sodium would be real ducks in the sodium. All right, I'm just telling you it.
Speaker 2: Also goes great on Burger's chicken corn and more.
Speaker 17: You know what they say, a gang, if you're gonna add something to your popcorn, make sure it's pumpkin spice seasoning.
Speaker 2: That's your porn. It's a three out bottle. People say that.
Speaker 17: They say that it's a three out bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning from the fat folks at Kernel Seasons.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, wow, wow wow wow. Audience loves it.
Speaker 3: That's all I could say.
Speaker 2: Kick it off. Now, do we know what they say?
Speaker 6: We do know what they say.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna add something to your popcorn, it's pumpkin spice seasoning.
Speaker 10: Your poor.
Speaker 1: Or pop.
Speaker 2: Let's say it down South?
Speaker 3: Did you know this?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, we got three great contestants here. We got Ross the Boss or Ross, Oh contested number one? Ross, what is gonna be your bid? It's a three ounce bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning. Ross, what is your bid? Three ounce bottle? I'm gonna go five eighty five, five eighty five. I mean it sounds like a fine bit. It sounds like a fine big Alli also known as ali Oh. Contested number two, Ali, what is your bid? It's the pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning. It's a three ounce bottle.
Speaker 7: L e oh, I'm gonna go with four fifty four.
Speaker 2: Fifty Yes, another fine bid, another fine bid, Keeping it tight too, Keep it a tight hey, Ken, sir Ken Contest number three? What is your bid on the three ounce bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning from the fine folks at Colonel Seasons? I'll go ninety nine? Is this bid? Person that comes closest without going the actual or over the actual retail price will be our winner today. Hype man. If I can call on you just one more time, you sure can, buddy, Could you give us what you got?
Speaker 17: The actual retail price of Kernel Seasons Pumpkins Spice popcorn seasoning is eight dollars and twenty five cents.
Speaker 7: Whoa you know what?
Speaker 2: Rosso? Ross at you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ross, congratulations with a bit of five eighty you came, you came closest with going over, dude, You're the winner today. Nice, thank you, thank you. Russo you know.
Speaker 3: They say that, did you say that.
Speaker 2: That's what they say, you know, that's what they said about Ross for years. They say that from the fine folks at Ross's house. Oh, they can tell you a lot. All right, what is Rousso?
Speaker 3: You know one Jerry Cantrell tickets at the House of Blues.
Speaker 2: There you go ooo dash freaking awesome and it's freaking awesome. It's freaking.
Speaker 7: Wow wow.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, hey, Rousso, you know, thank you for being on the show. Oh my god, I can't start, man, I can't stop, Thank my man. All right, there you go, Ross, Ellie Ken, great game today, guys, Thank you all for playing. Thank you, hype Man, Thank you. It's Corn and Freak on a Leash. I will play next week, can we do?
Speaker 5: We need to say?
Speaker 2: It's ninety four the Buzz four or five Buzz Corn Freak on a Leash. Good morning, Rod Ryan's show on this wild Card Wednesday, Tomorrow and Friday. We got something planned for you, guys, I mean still regular show. Tournament of Champions homerooms gonna be what it is We're gonna do read my lips. Tomorrow We're gonna give away the great tickets to win them before you can buy them and all that, but we're gonna sprinkle in some Saint Jude information. I had a chance to go visit. I was on campus right there at the Saint Jude Hospital this year. It was such an eye opening experience, such an amazing organization. We're gonna do a little fundraising the next couple of days. So I'm just giving you a heads up that the show's it's gonna be a regular show Thursday and Friday, but there's gonna be definitely a lean towards helping out our friends over at Saint Jude. So if you didn't make your move on Giving Tuesday yesterday, we're gonna ask you to make a move tomorrow. So all the information, there's nothing to pre plan for for you or anything like that, but we're gonna be coming at you tomorrow with some with some great information and some enlightening stories and things like that, so just be prepared for that. Houston's Rocking Alternatives The rod Last The.
Speaker 7: Morning Show from six to ten AM. Ninety four five Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five Buzz, Welcome back Rod Ryan's Show on a wild Card Wednesday, and that's our Instagram feature today. Is doing well. Tesla has already said that the Looking at Girls blog page is doing very well. A lot of content, a lot of content on there, a lot of birthdays today that we are recognizing. Question on the X today, what is your Christmas tree light situation? What's the stitch? I like the lights. I just want to go look at our tree out here in the lobby at iHeart. I like those LEDs. There's like a pattern on it, and stuff looks good. Multicolor, all white or another singular color. Forty nine percent of our audience multicolor, forty seven percent going all white this year, are going all another single color. I don't like the all white trees for the for the main house tree.
Speaker 3: Like one, or the all white lights.
Speaker 2: The colored lights okay, yeah, flocked is just that's something. If you're into that, that's I don't think there's that many people that have that. I know some of you do. You don't have to email me. I got it. Are you a multicolor or all white?
Speaker 3: I think I'm an all red? Really yeah, I have to check my decorations.
Speaker 4: I haven't brought them down yet, but I want to say last year, my all my lights were red, and you do.
Speaker 2: That on the regular. Just the all one color.
Speaker 4: So last year was the first time I was like in a house, so it was like me picking my theme. And then I also I had two trees and I had like a black Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: I was doing all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: Rod Like I said, I got to pull myself down and figure out what I'm working with. This year, I'm in a much smaller space, so i might not even put a tree up, but I'm going to decorate like it'll be festive.
Speaker 3: But I mean December fourth, damn.
Speaker 2: Like the pressure is on star or Angel at the top of the tree.
Speaker 3: Oh Angel, No Angel?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, yeah, maybe that's a SMA pull question.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Star Arrangel, I'm star guy.
Speaker 3: Growing up, it was always an angel star.
Speaker 2: I think they were. I think we fluctuated every other year. Okay, yeah, every other year. I was pissed. Eighty percent chance of scattered showers today high seventy two. What are Houston headlines?
Speaker 4: President elect Trump is reportedly considering replacing his Defense secretary nominee.
Speaker 3: The current nominee, Pete Hegseth, might be.
Speaker 4: Replaced by Florida Governor Ronda Santis, according to new reports.
Speaker 3: This is all to head the Pentagon.
Speaker 4: Hegseth has been facing scrutiny over multiple misconduct allegations. Governor Greg Abbott is threatening to pull Texas state funding from a Houston hospital because of a doctor's viral video telling patients they don't have to reveal their citizens citizenship status.
Speaker 3: Abbott issued an executive.
Speaker 4: Order in August that requires public hospitals accepting medicaidor Children's Health Insurance Plan to report on healthcare for illegal immigrants. The order took effect November one. But this doctor is a cardiologist at Texas Children's. He went on TikTok and said, look, hospitals have to ask the questions, but patients can't be made to answer it. The video has since been taken down. If you put up an artificial Christmas tree, you can have that thing up for months, since some people do. But if you put up a real tree, there's an art to the timing. According to a new survey, real Christmas tree shoppers fall into six categories based on when they buy their tree. The early birds who put it up before Thanksgiving. The people who buy their tree are a Black Friday. The seasonal purists who get a tree the first weekend. Of December. That's thirty three percent of people. Then there's the people who wait until the second week of December. That's the following sixteen percent of people choose to that according to this national poll. And then there are people who put it off until the third week of December, very low number, they're only three percent. And then the Christmas Eve traditionalists who put it up on Christmas.
Speaker 2: Eve, come on and bother. I want to thank you for ruining this song for me.
Speaker 6: It's a.
Speaker 2: Number three with a bullet. You ruined this song for me. I never even once gave it a second thought, but now it's on the list of songs Christmas Songs that I hate headline headline by Wham Last Christmas and any version including Tait's any version of that song. Number one, Number two Santa Baby sung like a Baby Santa Baby. I can't stand it. Oh do I hate that? But whether it's Earth a Kid, I don't know, if it's Madonna and then maybe I don't know, if Gwen Stevani did it, I can't stand it. And then you ruining this one for me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, good at it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm so awesome I'm singing this song.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I made it better. Yeah, I learned from the best.
Speaker 4: Britney Spears, who celebrated a milestone birthday according to herself, on Monday.
Speaker 3: She pops up on ig and she said, is her words, it's my birthday. I'm not turning forty two. I'm turning five this year. I'm turning five years old and I have to go to kindergarten tomorrow, so I.
Speaker 4: Want to well, she FYI she chose forty three forty two. She didn't really even know her own age.
Speaker 3: But she's making videos. She's explaining things.
Speaker 4: She's saying she moved to Mexico because of how the paparazzi treat her. She complained the way the paparazzi film her. They say they always make her look like Jason from Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: She's taking a stapler or something on the plane, I don't know, or something that.
Speaker 3: Was She's like a grill lighter.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's one of these. That's a grill lighter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're suposed to go on a plane with those like so either you're.
Speaker 3: Definitely not supposed to smoke.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, a lot of you asked top five things that you're not allowed to bring out a plane that I like to bring on a plane. Number one knives, guns, lighters. She's fine, guys, don't worry about it. She doesn't need any help.
Speaker 3: She's five, Oh yeah, fift she's.
Speaker 2: Fine in five, and she's in kindergarten right now. She has to go to fiving and thriving. She's got a blog page up on links and guests today.
Speaker 4: The name of Pierceville's I Can't Hear You tour is wrong, since fans will have forty six chances across North America, Europe, in Latin America to actually hear them live in concert. We gave away tickets to the We have away the first pair of tickets to this when we announced the show yesterday. Now you're gonna have to wait till know the show at nine forty five. We have a pair of tickets to see Pierceville before.
Speaker 3: You can't even buy them.
Speaker 4: Tickets are going to go on till this Friday, and uh, these tickets are gonna last long.
Speaker 3: So those are Houston submits.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here, man, I'm on here. Alex had a moment, I guess with Pierce the veil a brief moment, brief moment, you know, just a little rebellion moment. You wouldn't understand, Dad, I'm on.
Speaker 3: Here, I can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: All right, Sports Rockets fuller the Kings last night one twenty to one eleven, doesn't matter. They still already clinched their group stage in the NBA Cup. They were gonna play the Warriors in the quarterfinals of that. I just saw the bracket just a second ago. Rockets are fifteen to seven on the season. They're gonna have a day off to day before they play those Warriors tomorrow night. In some collegeable news, if next to last playoff rankings came out last night at the season ended today, the top four seeds would be Oregon, UT, Penn State, and Notre Dame SMU and other school that got in on that as well. If they win, they will be in as well, and UT would get a bye in the first round. Right now, That's what's going on in sports rock and alternative faust.
Speaker 7: The rod Ryan Marning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz ninety.
Speaker 2: Four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show, US. The Redhawk Chili Peppers have play part of the show. People eight oh five scattered showers eighty percent chance. Today. The weatherword we determine was skanky today. Gonna be skanky outside, and it's looking pretty skanky the rest of the week. I was not happy about seeing rain Saturday and Sunday, like most of the day. I want to get outside. I want to be out there. I want to be a lumberjack. I want to cut down a Christmas tree or something. Dude, I'm not lumberjacking in the rain. I don't jack in the rain way. It's gotta be nice. Yeah, a jacket is sonny and sixty five. I jack very young.
Speaker 3: Save time to do it, best time, lovely time.
Speaker 2: I don't have rain jack here, right, you know who does? All right? So I have seventy two today? It very very wet out there. What are we doing? We got a wall Nation tickets coming up for you in just a little bit. I got those wrestling tickets in the nine o'clock where Chili put those pierced the bail tickets. I'm out of here. Alex is excited. Pierced now, will you go see them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, So there was just a moment. It was just like you had an Emo moment and then you got in and out. That's it. Because this year I was it was so eye opening when I went out to what was the dugout, the place out coming Home Run Dugout, and there was like I knew Hawthorne Heights, I knew these bands, but I could not believe the passion level of the people that like, we're reliving their EMO days. Emotions. Come on, they're a little emotional. It's is working. Good to have you back too, Yeah, mister good pumpkin spice price Union. I don't know Houston was a union city for broadcast organizing. One know that all the lists are coming out. I've got all the lists. I'm sparing you. Every music list that comes out is all about popular music, and there's no rock representation. There's no alternative representation. It's Sabrina Carpenter, Okay, sad, It's it's Charlie xc X, it's Chapel Roan. I mean, I'm sparing you all the lists when it comes to that stuff. Rover dot Com released their annual list of the most popular dog names, and apparently you guys still love Charlie, Max Luna Bella one's name in their pets. That okay, that's the dog names. The cats are Luna, Milo, Oliver, Lily. Those are dominating. But the more interesting parts of the report are like the unique names and rover dot com does kind of break it out and they have names in fired by inspired by foods. And then celebrities are always big. Leonardo the cat meaw was a personal favorite of mine. That's a good one when digging into this list a little bit. But for cats, Provolone is up five hundred over five hundred percent. I don't know if like there was one last year and another's two or I mean no, that wouldn't be five hundred percent increase.
Speaker 4: Maybe there was a popular one, like like, you know, you have these animal influencers, Yes, these pages that are just dogs or cats.
Speaker 2: Let's ask Provolone how he feels, you know. And then the cat just kind of walks by. Yeah, like, oh, look at how Provolone loves it. Look at Provolone that tailsticking right up. Provolone loves it. So alone was trending in the food department, people are naming their cats casserole, burrito, dumpling, port like the wine like dumpling. And then in the celebrities are always big I mean people are just naming their cat Taylor Swift. I mean, have you just given up or you just do you just let your ten year old just say whatever they want off the top of their head and it sticks.
Speaker 3: We have to call them that both names.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can tell your kid no, no, I do all the time. Now when when my kid names, my kid has names for every stuffy, every single lovey in the house. My kid feels like she's got to come up with a name. And she can run down that lineup like Alex and the nineteen two Giant lineup. He can run. My kid can run through. I can pull out. I can go to the bins and pull them out from two years ago. Oh that's chocolate, boom bubbles, boom glitter. She know, she retains that.
Speaker 3: Well, they're her friends.
Speaker 2: That's the worst for me names. She remembers that stuff. So Taylor Swift and Styles, big name, Harry Styles. Right now, I'm okay with that. Son of the Times there for dogs, Calzone is up two hundred Italian big big year for Italian names. Calzone. Well, I didn't see Gaba Ghoul on the list. I know that if you had a I have a great name for a kiddyl get over other trending names, Poutine for our Canadian friends out there, pastrami, cauliflower, sardine, prosecco. And then when it comes to dogs and the celebrities, Kelsey, Yeah, I know you're like a good Kelsey story. You know you and you're constantly jamming Kelsey's down our throats. For those that want to know where they spent Thanksgiving, nobody wants to know where they spend Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: I think a couple of people wanted to know. Last two.
Speaker 2: The reports are very comprehensive. There's the pet name inspired by sports TV shows. You get hit up Rover dot com. You can do this on your own if that's what you want to do. I don't know if everybody wants to do that. Leonardo Dicapri meow, so good one. I didn't hate that one, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Kitty Purry, that's a good one too.
Speaker 2: That's it funny on the flip gonna rerec check for you. We'll find out what's trending. You will hook you up with some a Wall Nation tickets, Rock and Alternative Verse to The.
Speaker 7: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's show. Well, thank you so much for having a song today. Eighty percent chance of scattered thundershowers high up around seventy two. We've got a great ticket coming up for you giveaway. But first, what's trending?
Speaker 4: So Wikipedia is doing like their end of the year thing, like what people were reading on it in ten twenty four.
Speaker 2: Every list in the world is coming out right now.
Speaker 4: So Wikipedia is the seventh most visited website in the world, and it's written and edited by volunteers.
Speaker 3: It's for you pay, and it's been a nonprofit since it's launch back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: So loy do they want me to pay?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 3: You know what, I have donated to them before, like two bucks because I use them so much.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm afraid that it's gonna make it worse because they're constantly asking me for money when I go there. I don't go to Wikipedia that much, but I feel like if they get a whiff of me opening up my pocket book, then it's never gonna end. They're gonna come tracking me down, knock it on my door.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Wikipedia receiving seventy six billion plus views worldwide in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: The US president election was a big chunk of that.
Speaker 4: And then all the lists of deaths in twenty twenty four that got a ton of views. That also crime, entertainment and politics was really huge for Wikipedia. Yeah, and that's that's gonna keep going Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not going out of business. Those volunteers are serious. Would you say, Alex died the other day and I went that was this year. Jimmy Buffett he died this year, right, yeah, yeah, so the key said this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm yeah, succession ended five years ago.
Speaker 3: Also, have you seen this fish hat bob that's gone viral? It's called You've seen fish hat Bob.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a guy, a guy walks into the mall and this old guy just sitting at a table and he's wearing a baseball cap. But you've got a fish head sticking out of the front and a fish tail sticking out.
Speaker 3: Of the back.
Speaker 2: I've seen that hat before.
Speaker 4: And the guy goes hey, man, nice hat, and he goes hey, ten seconds of your time explains to him that his brother, his twin brother who passed away, used to wear this hat all the time and now he sells them, so he makes him. He's like, you know, you get and he's got a bag full of the hat. He's like, you know, if you buy it from me right now, you can save on shipping. But here's my card, go check it out. Goes completely viral.
Speaker 3: So people on TikTok TikTok love fish Hat Bob.
Speaker 4: They go and they sell him out. It started with sixty orders, then it was like at one thousand orders. Now fish Hat Bob he says, he got on again. He's like, you know, you got to forgive me. I don't know how the internet, like the TikTok stuff really works. Changed my life for the better.
Speaker 3: So it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. Viral story makes a great story.
Speaker 3: And then what are we clicking on?
Speaker 4: What are the Rod Ryan Show listeners clicking on the Wildcard Wednesday? That's our most popular blog page right now. That's what's trending on Eddie four five The Buzz. All right, let's give away something awesome.
Speaker 3: I have a pair of tickets to see a Wall Nation at the House of Blues.
Speaker 2: I'll take Caller ten seven nine four five The Right.
Speaker 14: Ryan Show Celebrating twenty years ninety four five The Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning everybody. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Rainy today, rain the next couple of days through the weekend. On that, I mean cooler temperatures. We all wanted that, right, I couldn't wait to get out my cute tops, long sleeves, with the ug boots and all of that. My basic bitch, where we wanted the cooler temperature when well we got rain with it.
Speaker 4: And that's like that wasn't part of the dal No thanks's are your muddy boots on?
Speaker 2: My basic be doesn't include rain gear.
Speaker 1: It does not.
Speaker 2: I can't cover up on my cuteness.
Speaker 3: You can't like pick up the wet fall leaves and throw them in.
Speaker 2: I can't win around here. High around seventy two. That would be great if it wasn't for the eighty percent chance of scattered showers that we're gonna have to deal with today. I know I got tickets, Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I got the A Wall Nation tickets.
Speaker 2: Good morning rod Ryan Show you, Good morning Bianca. I got I got cute tops this time of the year, I got cute tops turtlenecks, everything that I want to wear. I don't want to cover it up with a rain jacket. What's going on, Bianca? You must feel the same.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know the weather thut weather sucks out here.
Speaker 2: All right? Just know the cuteness underneath these brain ponchos. That's happening that your guys are all missing out on Bianca? Your caller ten, A Wall Nation tickets are yours?
Speaker 8: What Syria?
Speaker 2: Totally serious?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I've never want anything.
Speaker 2: I like to have a good time. I don't like to mess around with people that have never won anything before from us. So uh yeah, A wong Nation April first, h ob You've never won from us at anything?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 6: Never never even came, never even.
Speaker 2: Got it through my damn Chili. I gave him the MVP yesterday, Chilli. I gave Chili the MVP of the show yesterday. And this gale can't get through twenty years.
Speaker 3: It's too bad. It's really too bad.
Speaker 2: Wondering if I gave you the right guy the MVP yesterday. Not jealous? All right, have a great time at the A Wall Nation show No fool on April first. Okay, awesome, Thank you so much. Thanks, Bianca. Hey, Christmas tree lights multi color, all white or all want some other color? Testas in that like weird three percent category. She's going all red.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I think, all white looks so classic. Sometimes the multicolor can look a little I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it just looks looks a little too like baby Jesus favorite color.
Speaker 3: No, it's not like aesthetically pleasing to me. I'll say this, it's not boring.
Speaker 2: It's I'll tell you that I get the classy look of the all white. But there's wrapped all white trees all year round. Now at nice places, there's just white lights on things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Now these because it's pretty with the patio, but it's all year round. It doesn't it's not Christmas even so nice. The multi colors is what screens Christmas. Even if you went red and white, if you went candy cane or like those things that chili was sucking on your do you do it, but.
Speaker 4: You do it all white, and then you can add your ornaments of any any color, any you know, any style.
Speaker 2: Bianca, settle this for me, Bianca, fix it, Bianca, fix this white.
Speaker 3: Let's go, don't give her the ticket. No, give her the ticket.
Speaker 2: I see why you've never won anything here.
Speaker 4: No banka, you go, you go, and you enjoy it, and you probably are gonna be dressed immaculately because you get aesthetics.
Speaker 2: All white light. I wonder Chili's not picking up the phone.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're false because I saw your story last night on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Alex.
Speaker 4: You have an all white tree because Emma is a I be listening to your designer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't pick that.
Speaker 3: She wanted that, and I was like, all right, yeah, we couldn't have that she wants because it looks nice and.
Speaker 2: Died on that mount.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't let me choice, has my my ornaments ruing it? And then she has like green gold and red.
Speaker 3: Ones like you could put yours at the back of the tree and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, And I'm like, yeah, okay, cool, So well you're just gonna ruin it, so let me do. Let me set it all up first. This jag offs hanging Southern star, but your cans.
Speaker 4: Like giants and like a picture of you probably excuse me, isn't that what it's supposed to be for?
Speaker 2: Like stuff that you love.
Speaker 7: House?
Speaker 2: See what you've done you got us fighting now, Okay, you weren't supposed to win anything on this show.
Speaker 3: Guessed up, giving me up watch heart.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, sorry, I want to that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm lucky.
Speaker 2: You're awesome. Thank you, hang on, okay, hi, thank you. Put a little color on this, some color lights on that can look nice. Hey, I saw this, and uh, I've made a personal life decision which I think is a very very big decision. Disney World's Haunted Mansion had to temporarily shut down because some jerk over the weekend they scattered their loved one, their loved one's ashes on the ride. And I get it, Like Disney has a very very do not scatter your ashes policy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know that other places have that. You know, did Astro World ever take the time to say don't scatter your ashes here at Astro World? I don't think so. But Disney has had to come out and say it because so many people were doing this. The happiest place on Earth, right, and I get that, and then really, specifically, your favorite thing, this person that died was their favorite thing was must have been Haunted Mansion. So they had to temporarily shut down the ride after a guest scattered their loved one's ashes on the ride. Now you spend a million dollars, you have to get clean that up.
Speaker 3: You probably got ashes in your sinuses.
Speaker 2: Now Haunted Mansion is down evacuation due to someone spreading human ashes on the ride. Those are your loved one's human ashes. I didn't love that person. I don't want those ashes. Only breathing in your loved one.
Speaker 7: You're breathing that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want that is I pour it somewhere and hide it like they want to know that. How did they find out on the ride? Yeah? I think they got cameras that they recorded cameras so because ultimately the person's ashes will end up in the trash. They trashes. They said, your loved one's ashes are going to be vacuumed up into a bucket with mouse droppings and thrown in the garbage. Think about that where your loved one is.
Speaker 5: Now it's the gesture. Okay, they can't get all of that. They're never gonna get all that is a little bit of ash somewhere.
Speaker 2: It was all caught on video as what you asked. And now that's a lifetime ban from Disney Parks.
Speaker 3: I hope it was worth it.
Speaker 2: So your person that you loved, that was their favorite thing. I'm sure they went there multiple times.
Speaker 5: Now you can't go ever, so dumb, you gotta do it Andy Fain style, like some people are.
Speaker 3: Pets.
Speaker 2: No one's going to know. How do you get flagged forever from the Disney Parks? I mean, is your information in there when you flash your license or when you buy don't you get tracked everywhere you go?
Speaker 4: And they're like there's like trackers on everyone, there's bracelets, but they it's like when you run a marathon, like everyone knows where you are at all times.
Speaker 3: And you have that chip.
Speaker 2: So a lifetime band will hold up and they you you will not be allowed in the park and Rice. So the life decision that I have made is I think I don't think that cemeteries are going to be round in the future. I think they're going to They're going to need that land.
Speaker 3: We run out of space, like real estate.
Speaker 2: We are building everywhere, especially in a place like this that I don't think they're gonna give a flip about me. And then I've got the one kid and I don't expect her to stay here her whole life. I'm thinking she's gonna move on and go do something fun and go to college and go away and get a job somewhere. I don't want her having to come back and visit my grave site. I got the one kid, and we're scattered all over, And to be honest with you, I don't know where i'd be buried. What do you want to do then, cremated, cremated. I don't have it been writing.
Speaker 3: Yet, So she's gonna have your ashes with her at all times.
Speaker 2: I'm coming up with some locations that I would like them scattered. But then if she wants to keep someone in urn or something and put it up somewhere, I don't care, or do whatever you want. But I just don't want to saddle her with the one location with me being in a location, just throw me in the train. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 4: But you know what, Houston kind of a central location, easy to fly in and out of, and we're going to be buried with her.
Speaker 3: I don't have a bad choice.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that I can go and I can go see my dad, and I go talk to my dad. He's in the ground. I see his little grave site there, but it's it gets because it grows over Yan. You got to go in there and work on you know. My sister's not really big on doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's only like three of doing that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I've made the decision. And again, it's not really a part of your will. It's a separate document. Your will is like your money. You know, your money things, finances. Yeah, you how you want to be buried and all that stuff. You just write that up on your own. You don't have to go through a lawyer for any of that. You type it out. You just hope that the people that are taking care of that abide by your wishes.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I'm gonna be Uh. It's weird to think.
Speaker 3: About, but of course, but hey, everyone does.
Speaker 4: It's not it's weird to think about, but it shouldn't be so weird to talk about because it's going to happen to literally every one of us listening.
Speaker 3: If you can hear my voice, oh you will die.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the I'll tell you what. When it comes to the finances. Okay, it's me, Then there's my kid, then there's aunts sue. Then you got to come up, Well, what if you and Aunt Sue are on a plane plan goes down, or what if you have to talk about this with a lawyer. What if the three of you are on a plane, where's your money going? You have to do that, that part you have to do. You have to come up with multi levels of where this where your inheritance and stuff is going. But the other stuff is just you ge get that down on a piece of paper. But it's weird to make that decision right now. Hopefully it's a long way off. But I don't think cemeteries are going to be around. I really don't. There's gonna be protected ones. There's the ones that bear famous ones in New Orleans and that I think they'll keep those forever. Other than that, I don't think they care.
Speaker 7: But what if.
Speaker 4: Eventually someone's like, like, you know, society, we're just evolving, and they're like, you know what, We've got all this high text have going on, and then we've got that old cemetery.
Speaker 3: Be a great place for a building, be a great place for a big old conglomerate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll be making cyber trucks on Tampa mean, yeah, Haunted gonna.
Speaker 3: Buy that, Like people are like, oh my god, that was an Indian burial ground.
Speaker 4: Like, guys, the history of this country, this whole country is an Indian burial ground, guys, Poulter, guys, never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five The Buzz, ninety four or five, The Buzz, Wakey, Wakey, hands Off, Sneaky Rod Ryan's show on a wild card Wednesday, still to come. All a e w All Elite Wrestling going down on Arling Team. We got tickets for you before they even go on sale, Alex. I know, we even very busy. There's a lot of extra things going on here from now until the end of the year. But the podcast stuff is that still. I don't I don't beat up too much about that. I just had somebody ask me who won between Sean Connery and Arthur today, fresh out of bed. Head to head went down at six twenty in home room this morning.
Speaker 5: It's up now, it is okay, mows up a little bit late today. We had a bunch of going on. We do have a lot extra thing I have out the hype.
Speaker 4: Man, you know, so I'm not gonna tell them who won, but I'll tell him they use four fricking questions.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so yeah, it's a good game today, good game today, every morning, great game. Tournament of Champions, guys. You can follow along in the brackets on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. Rock and Alry Morning Show. A four fund the Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show. Eighty percent chance of scattered showers today highs of around seventy two one final time Tessa with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with the national headline.
Speaker 4: President Electrump purportedly considering replacing his Defense secretary nominee.
Speaker 3: The current nominee, Pete.
Speaker 4: Hegseth might be replaced by Florida Governor Ronda Santas to head the Pentagon. Hegseth has been facing scrutiny over multiple misconduct allegations. Texas may start busting illegal immigrants to Immigration and Customs enforcement. That's ice the holding center instead of sanctuary cities. Since twenty twenty two, Texas has busted worth and one hundred thousand illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities. So Texas has been sending illego immigrants to Washington, d C. And New York City, according to an anonymous sort with anonymous source.
Speaker 3: Within the Texas government.
Speaker 4: The immigrants may soon be sent straight to federal detention centers instead of sanctuary cities, so to speed up the deportation process. UD Greg Abbott has yet approved this proposal.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Forbes thirty Under thirty.
Speaker 4: Caitlin Clark, Chapel roone Gig had died or among the young celebrities making the new list of Forbes thirty Under thirty.
Speaker 3: This is an annual list.
Speaker 4: It recognizes up and coming talent and entertainment, sports, music, fashion, social media and other categories. I mean, there's now this whole world of podcasting that I saw. I mean, Alex Cooper obviously making a name for herself for her daddy.
Speaker 2: Are these influential people or is it is it based on finances?
Speaker 3: I want to say, because it's Forbes, it's money based.
Speaker 4: Ye is getting the streams? Who is selling out concerts? Chapalone is someone who I really wasn't familiar with.
Speaker 2: A big year for her. Yeah, those it's one of those names that for me, I'm sure there's some of you that have been listening to her for years. But just on the Rolling Stone one hundred Best Songs of twenty twenty four, good Luck Babe chaperone number one song of the Year. I didn't know about her before this year.
Speaker 4: To me, she out of all the new up and comers, out of the young pe well, she to me is the most interesting.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: She gets into it with paparazzi a lot. She's you know, got this total gen z attitude.
Speaker 3: But man, she can sing. I love her songs. I mean I'm a fan. I'm a I don't think I knew her almost a forty year old woman. I'm a big fan of this girl.
Speaker 2: I don't think I knew who Sabrina Carpenter was before this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sabrina Carpenter also with the espresso stuff.
Speaker 2: And you know, to me, she's like like a Taylor Swift, like almost like a Taylor Swift. I mean, people are crazy for her.
Speaker 3: I've said she's a poor man's Britney Spears. But that's not very nice. That's not very nice.
Speaker 2: Did she say she wanted to play her in the movie? Is that why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was up for it.
Speaker 11: She was.
Speaker 4: I think she would be actually perfect for that role. Okay, but you know, I like this, you know, inclusivity. Chaboozi Zach Bryan her on the music stars making the thirty Under thirty list as well. Gigi hadid chosen for the world of fashion. You had some comedians Marcela Hernandez among those making entertainment, So all.
Speaker 3: These different categories.
Speaker 4: He's just young up and comers man, and they have found a way to get the tension of the masses.
Speaker 2: Still my favorite song, Shaboozi got number three his bar song Tipsy. It was the third best streamed best song of twenty twenty four according to rol got it.
Speaker 3: Got it all right? Let's talk about uh Joe Francis. Okay, he is the I guess mastermind behind Girls Gone Wild. I guess he wasn't that smart because he had an incident in two thousand.
Speaker 4: And three when he got four girls drunk, film them nude and in sexual situations. All four turned out to be underage and went to police in Panama City, Florida. So he ultimately pled no contest to that and then left the country in twenty fourteen to kind of avoid any more trouble. Well, now on Peacock there is a docuseriies called Girls Gone Wild The Untold Story, and Joe was asked if he ever felt bad for what happened in two thousand and three. He said no, because I don't believe they were victimized. They victimized me. Talking about those those girls, he said they were seventeen, Jashi of eighteen. They were the ones to victimize us. They were put up by the Panama City Police, and it was it was all in operation that was orchestrated.
Speaker 3: He said he was in a in a snake pit.
Speaker 4: And he also says as far as the legacy of Girls Gone Wild, he thinks it loosened everything up.
Speaker 3: It made for a much more fun generation.
Speaker 2: I saw Joe Francis at work. I saw him at work with his people in New Orleans, and I know you're shaking your head. Girls wanted that T shirt.
Speaker 3: They used to come to the bar I worked out as well. They would pull up in that big bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But one of my girlfriends, one of the bartenders there, she couldn't work that night because she.
Speaker 3: Was involved in some of these little in some of these happenings.
Speaker 2: She was only.
Speaker 3: Sixteen when it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were moving too fast, they weren't checking IDs or whatever. Girls wanted that T shirt. That's for a T shirt.
Speaker 3: Pretty wild, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Didn't care about like where that video was going, didn't care where those cameras where, that where those videos and pictures were going to end up under one of fans.
Speaker 3: You didn't understand that the Internet age. You didn't there was no way to.
Speaker 4: Understand, like, Okay, this is not something like Haha, I'm gonna flash for fun and then we're gonna forget about it on Monday.
Speaker 2: This stuff's gonna live forever, you know what I mean. It was showing up on late night TV and they were showing the clips. You knew that that was he was putting out videos, right, You knew that you were going to be on a video. So it wasn't the Internet. You're right, but that stuff was still going out all over the world and you were doing it for a T shirt back then.
Speaker 4: Bankes Tyson Ritter from the All American Rejects recently revealed one of their biggest hits was originally a country song. So someone on TikTok just gave it the country treatment. Yeah, he said it was a weird a country acoustic song and then they reworked it into a rock song.
Speaker 3: So you can go check it out on the music bug page. Kind of like it. Excuse since headline, but.
Speaker 2: You got over there.
Speaker 5: The Rockets fund of the Kings last night one twenty to one eleven. They're now fifteen and seven on the season right now. They'll have a day off today before they played the Warriors tomorrow night on the road. In college football, the next last playoff rankings came.
Speaker 2: Out last night.
Speaker 5: Right now, if the season ended to day to top four seeds, it'd be Oregon, Texas, Penn State, and Notre Dame. UT would be getting a buye in the first round if everything holds.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports. The Buzz Rock and a tear very soon The.
Speaker 7: Rod Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five the Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Thank you so much for having us on. Eighty percent chance of scattered showers highs up around seventy two. Just look at me like that. That's crape. Oh there's that silky smooth voice of Michael Boublez. Hey, we got a question up on the XT today at rod Ryan Show. What's your Christmas tree light situation? Forty nine percent of our Let me just refresh. This bunch of people came in there all right here we go. Yeah, forty nine almost fifty percent of you multi colored, forty seven percent all white. Tessa is in some weird category. Three percent of our audience all another single color. You said your tree was all read.
Speaker 3: I bought a lot of red lights, the red light Special, I called it.
Speaker 2: Now, do the ornaments? Is it all monochromatic? Is it just the lights that are the same color? Is it right? Is it red ornaments too?
Speaker 3: If I'm remembering correctly.
Speaker 4: I got a black Christmas tree because I black trim, and my house that I bought that I don't.
Speaker 3: Live it anymore.
Speaker 2: Like the tree itself is black trees, artificial tree black.
Speaker 3: And then I got red lights.
Speaker 2: Who hurt you? You have a blacks It hurt me.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to mat with the house that I just purchased because you told me it was a good idea. By a house, your talk is your fault. You're like, oh, great for you, but get a house is the best thing ever. I love working on my house. Yeah, okay, no, not for me. But but when I was in that.
Speaker 4: Zone, not the black tree, and they had red lights, and then the ornaments were red, black and silver, so I definitely had a thing, a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you said that, Emma, I didn't see your TikTok or whatever the hell she saw of yours. Sorry of that, okay, but I care well, I don't think so. Emma's in charge of the decorating. You're you have no say in any of this. Do you do you help or does she just do it? Just get away? Let me let me say, should you can your stupid ornaments? You have all white? You have all white lights? Yes? Okay? And then what I imagine? There's bows with your wife. She's a she's a bow guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but it was before they were popular, because they're very popular right now.
Speaker 2: She invented the bows, the only one.
Speaker 5: A lot of glittery ornaments that are all over our house now, which is off. At least they're a part of Christmas. And then yeah, all white, Yeah you can. You can throw up all your crap because he does green and gold.
Speaker 3: That's probably so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Guys. The real question is, I mean, we're asking about lights and ornaments and everything. Does Chili have a Christmas tree?
Speaker 3: She doesn't, but Christina has, well you know what the dogs do.
Speaker 2: They have a Christmas tree up at the house. Will there be a Christmas tree.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: Is Jack Frost nipping at his nose? Okay, I don't. Chili's camera has been off all day today. He's standing there, he's telling me. He's telling me that it doesn't work.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's one of those things that you could easily get away with me and say, oh, yeah, there's a problem here my cameras. My camera's not working. I don't know what he's doing in there. What does he even doing?
Speaker 1: Chili?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't. It's so funny. On it's like listening to the radio for us too. We can't see him either. It's just like a voice coming out of a magic box. I wonder what he looks like.
Speaker 6: I'm making me work today, man, I have to get dressed and everything. I was having fun on here.
Speaker 2: Are you naked in your room?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The chili bowl is so warm?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 2: Doesn't Christmas tree go up at your house?
Speaker 8: Heale?
Speaker 2: No, come on, no, no, nope, not even like a little one.
Speaker 6: This is how he goes.
Speaker 2: Come on, I want a Christmas tree? Yeah, police done.
Speaker 6: Oh, I need you to go pick it up, bring it in the house, carry it and then that's it.
Speaker 3: No, no, so because you have to pick it up and carry it, The answer is no.
Speaker 2: Just a nose. I have about nine extra bins of stuff that are not in use, and that works for you, but not for me. Bro Okay, like that Dick's homemakeover with some mobiles, you could do that. I'm going to do a chili home makeover. I'm going to go and christmas his house.
Speaker 13: I'll sell you the list of everything that needs to fixing right now. See, y'all don't understand anything that needs to be done in the house.
Speaker 6: I got to carry everything.
Speaker 2: What it's called being a dude.
Speaker 6: Well, being a dude also says you know what. He seems fine to me. I don't need to fix it or carry it.
Speaker 2: Even your twin is laughing. Even your twin is shaking his head and laughing.
Speaker 6: Growing up, that's a kid.
Speaker 13: When we had to move from apartmental apartment, I'm the one that had to move and carry everything.
Speaker 2: Well it was girls. You should have knocked down a bunch of kids. They would have been working for you now because he had to move them.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sisters.
Speaker 18: Now, He's like, I worked so hard as a kid I'm not working anymore dressing a three hundred pound Like, try moving a three hundred pound dresser by yourself, I will chill.
Speaker 3: He helped me with my dresser. You remember when helped me move my heavy ass dresser.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And after that, I was like, I'm done. I'm not moving anything ever again.
Speaker 2: Like the last time I moved something, I was twelve, and that's it. Okay, from five until twelve, I was a mover. Okay, like Jesus was a carpenter, he's a mover.
Speaker 6: That part of that later part of my life is done later later.
Speaker 13: Like if I get a call from Wizard and tells me, hey, you need to show up to work to move this, I'd be like, fire me right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not moving. He's not moving anything.
Speaker 3: He's not moving moving, he's not faking moving.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I was like, here's my two weeks.
Speaker 2: He's not moving.
Speaker 3: No, So I'm Scrooge.
Speaker 2: Multi color white. It's gonna be a tree.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be none sixty.
Speaker 2: It doesn't carries.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't get it.
Speaker 2: He's got a little coveries on the county watching TV.
Speaker 6: Actually there's a camouflage tree.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't see it's John.
Speaker 3: It's a John Cena Tree.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of the kind. It's not it's like, it's beyond Scrooge. It's beyond Scrooge. McDuck is way more like it's Scrooge.
Speaker 3: He says, here's how it goes. I have to go get it, and no, I'm not gonna go get it.
Speaker 2: Here's how it goes. I'm gonna have to do it, and I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 13: I mean I gotta watch my burning videos and everything.
Speaker 2: You're a busy guy.
Speaker 6: I mean I need my life to be stress free.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know Chilli the longest I've known Chili the longest, I wasn't sure I was leading towards No Tree.
Speaker 3: I mean because of the dogs, not because he has to go get it. And that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 13: I mean, nobody comes over to the house anyways so much an it's so much work.
Speaker 2: It's another Is he smarter than all of us?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 6: I gotta save money wherever I can, Bro, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: All right, dude, would you mind taking a call?
Speaker 6: People calling each work?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: Do you have time to take a winner?
Speaker 6: I don't know, could you. I'll think about it.
Speaker 3: It takes a calls.
Speaker 2: All right, what do you have to give away? Maybe Chili will.
Speaker 4: Answer All Elite Wrestling's aw all in Texas going down a globef field in Arlington, July twelve. Tickets going until next Monday. But we've got a pair to All Elite's event. I mean, Chili has them all he has to do fingers.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding on a bus. It's gonna be me Michael Bubla on a on a Mayflower truck and we're just gonna unload Christmas at Chili's house.
Speaker 3: The big reveal afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah beer beer Okay, yeah, some Canadian beers with bouble but I'll back but but I'll have the h the I'll love the Love Street blogs. Alright, all right, call her ten. Chili's naked, but he will pick up the phone. Seven one three two one two five nine four five for your eight e w Wrestling tickets. Rock and all tearing very soon The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 7: I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 2: Starting Rod Ryan's Show. I don't know you thinking Chili did he take calls?
Speaker 3: I mean, did he have to do it?
Speaker 2: Said he was going to maybe answer the phone. Hi, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Hello, Hi, who's this? This is Brendan. Did you go through Chile to get here? I did you ask him why the hell he doesn't have a Christmas tree?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 10: I just asked him why he wasn't wearing any clothes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. What was his answer to that? Oh, because the camera's not working. If you look, if you're following us on either the YouTube channel or on Facebook, you know, we have a video that goes along with the show every day, and you can watch us and you can watch us live, and you see that there's the four boxes. There's myself, and there's Tessa, and there's Alex, and then when he's in the studio and then you know, sometimes he leaves and the hype man was on this morning. But Chili's box, he's got a frozen picture of him on there, like he's not cold, it's just he's stuck. He's stuck, and he claims that he Isn't it weird that just his camera isn't working. Wouldn't a little bit wouldn't they all be on the same system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like a hope.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey man, my camera's not working.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is it that you're watching in there? What is it that you're doing in there?
Speaker 3: What's premiering?
Speaker 2: Because I can't see. I can't see. He got like some bootleg Gladiator or something he's watched. Our friend Ricky used to always get the new movies out on VHS.
Speaker 3: Bootleg. Yeah, Ricky, bootleg guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rick used to be the bootleg guy before like streaming and everything. Yeah, and he gets you. He gets you like a DVD right in from the theater. And sometimes it was a guy holding a camera and it was just like crunching on peanut butter or crunching on popcorn and everything, and you're watching this movie and it's shaking around and.
Speaker 3: Everything coming a long way.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, looks like Chili answered the phone. It looks like you call her ten Brandon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I don't what do you give you, Brandon Brandon.
Speaker 4: I hope you're a wrestling fan, because I'm giving me a pair of tickets to All Elite Wrestling's aw all in Texas.
Speaker 3: Congrats, Thank you very much.
Speaker 15: I'm a big wrestling fan.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, bro. All right, hang on online Kid's Alex Online ninety four five The muzz Now your twin is naked over there are you? Winnie the Pooh?
Speaker 3: I can see the top half I am not he is.
Speaker 2: I can only see the top half of you. I hope you got pants on? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, today's ay well is called name that eighties album cover, and you're gonna be looking at a bunch of eye albums that have the names removed from them.
Speaker 2: You will have to think you'll know the artists.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this Prince one, he's in on a purple motorcycle wearing a purple out that.
Speaker 2: What could that? What could that? Bold? Hey, did you learn something about that this year? Did you not know it was a movie?
Speaker 8: Movie?
Speaker 2: Did you not know it was a movie?
Speaker 3: He thought it was just an album, an album or a song.
Speaker 19: You didn't know there was an attached movie that goes with like Little Red.
Speaker 2: Corvette, like the whole So you never heard of the movie, and this year you learned it was a movie called Purple Range. We could go two weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it was recent I seen the movie, So I don't know why I would know that it was a movie.
Speaker 2: You know, you know who's in it? Prince Yeah, Apollonium.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apollonia, Yeah, of course I believe.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 2: Morris Day in the time and you'll see Jerome holding the mirror for Morris Day on the stage. Wow, like you're yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But go check it out and see if you could name all of these eighties album covered at the World Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: Rod Roy still trying to figure out how his mom always had the same wrapping paper as Santa The rod Ryan Show ninety four, The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show on this wild card Wednesday, Lots to do on the World Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. This it's not really a website, it's a new app. I went to go look in my app store and I see there's a couple of them on there. Maybe it's come up before, but this is a there's a new one out there. I'm gonna let you go and do this on your own. I just because as soon as I say that there's AI involved, you guys are gonna say you're not interested in it. But hang on a second. I've turned Alex onto a couple of little AI things, and I think he's kind of been playing around with it a little bit. Mister, I hate AI. I just never gonna give it any my info. No, you don't want to give me your info. But that's exactly what this thing does. This new app is called Deathclock.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound that fun.
Speaker 2: It uses AI and it will tell you when and how you're going to die.
Speaker 3: You're very morbid today versus cemetery top.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now this it wasn't really planned. I just saw this. So you enter your basic info. You put your age, your sex, your lifestyle, your BMI, your level of activity. It's going to ask you for some other information and then bingo, you're going to know when your end will come. Lifestyle unhinged lifestyle, black Christmas tree, lifestyle, no Christmas Tree. Good luck to making it to the end of the week. All right, all right, geez, I don't know. I mean the AI stuff. Everything else would just be a stupid algorithm and whatever with AI involved. Could this thing be a little bit more accurate?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Probably you want to know this stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, it'd be helpful for the planning that we were talking abo about.
Speaker 2: If you had two years to live, would you live differently? Oh yeah, mm hm, oh yeah, I wouldn't be getting up at three fifteen. I sure wouldn't either, you know, I don't think i'd be getting up a three fifteen. I don't know that we'd have year twenty two and twenty three and twenty four and twenty five of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your life was going to end in two years, you would totally not You would have a completely like you would seize every moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so you answered that part of the question. Now just the blanket question. Do you want to know when you're gonna die?
Speaker 3: Yes? You do, Yes, that way I can plan accordingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to know kimmit crimes. Like if i'd like I'm on the way out, you could live like groundhog Day. I do, like, yeah, do whatever?
Speaker 15: You want?
Speaker 3: To spend all my money like to the last.
Speaker 2: That's really what I'm like.
Speaker 3: I would budget it until that last moment. I forgot about that way to go.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's that I was? I was going to do this spend all your money thing too, but I forgot that. Now I have like dependent so I can't. Did you forget for half a second that you're married with a child.
Speaker 4: I was just replying and that was like a dumb thing, a line we used to line on this stuff before he got married.
Speaker 2: Okay, jack ass, still answering like a guy from ten years ago. It was just off the crap. That doesn't mean whoa, sorry, Ell, sorry, l I'm not leaving you any of my giant stuff. I hawked it all and I spent the money. I would never hawk my giant stuff.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have to be all that in a shrine. Here are my dad's last wishes.
Speaker 2: I don't think my kid wants any of my dumb old craft, that's for sure. That giant stuff, I don't think she's gonna want it, dude, she gotta, I wouldn't. They'll be good. Then. I think London wants my baseball cards. Should sell them, yeah, so she could talk on them. She wants to, and SU's old barb, but she doesn't want those. I want the new stuff. Yeah no, all right, I'm not doing this. I don't. I don't want to know i'd do it. I don't try and prove it wrong, all right.
Speaker 3: Death clack what is it? Deathclock dot com?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's an app? It's death clock. It's the one that uses AIS, so it's very specific. It tells you when you're gonna die with your black Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: She's laying there underneath your black Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: He use me. I'm blowing this out.
Speaker 2: You're the present, your corpse.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't give I do not want to know this stuff.
Speaker 7: The Rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five, The.
Speaker 2: Bus but Whole Surfers. It's nine eighty percent chances of scattered showers today, highs of around seventy two. Rain's gonna continue tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. That's as far as I looked. I'm like, oh, come on, man, rain all weekend long. That's what we're you know, I talked about this. I mentioned it early early this morning, and it might be even in home room. I said, you know, we got a crazy criminal blog page. I got one story on here that a hit up a Walmart. Okay, he's thirty two year old guy in Virginia. He got arrested. He tried to steal fourteen hundred dollars worth of stuff from Walmart. Now that probably happens every day at a Walmart. It's not a big deal, right, I mean it's bad. But Shop with a Cop was going on at the time. Okay, there were fifty cops in the store. There were forty cop cars parked outside. They were doing a promotion called shop with a Cop.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's when this idiot chose to steal from Walmart. It's knocking down your chances of getting away with it significantly.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: You gotta learn. Okay, you gotta learn.
Speaker 2: But I mentioned there's a cop in Colorado. He was chasing a thief on foot through a neighborhood and then he commandeered a kid's bicycle to catch up with him. And the video I got like the cop was in like pursuit, jumping over the fences after this person. You could see all the body cam footage. It's awesome. This is headlining the Crazy Criminal blog page. So he's lose in ground on the guy that he's chasing, so he stole another kid's bike and took off on it. And there's video from the cops neighbor security camera. He's riding down the street on the kid's bike and he's chasing a man because the man stole like a kid's scooter or something.
Speaker 17: Like that.
Speaker 2: The officer did get the guy gave the bike back. But I asked, we've seen that in movies before, Adam. The cops said, you're not allowed to do that. Really no. And then Dana, who listens to this show I love, she said she was a cop back in the day. She said she did come and dear somebody's crow rocket to go after somebody and got him and then gave it back. If the person was cool with it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be cool with it. He needed to go catch the criminal. Sure, I get him back to me?
Speaker 2: A yeah, Can I have one get out of jail for you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would like please.
Speaker 2: I'd like a little something that, you know, like protects me. I'd like to be under I could commit one crime, police protection for a year or something something, you know.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I got the wrong number on my little sticker on the window. I believe there'll be no charge here. This vehicle was in using a hot pursuit. It was common her to hot pursuit people. Now, all right, apparently it's not allowed. It's not allowed, right, So all right, what are you giving away?
Speaker 4: I know the show, so I have a pair of tickets to see Pierce the Veil on there I Can't hear you tour, which goes down at Woodlands Pavilion in the summer.
Speaker 2: June twelfth, Alice Pierces veiled back in the day.
Speaker 3: No, just sure did?
Speaker 2: All right, we will. We'll have a question for you on the flip of the break.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Ninety four five, Bus.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five, The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show nine fifty two. Okay, time for know the show. What you got on the choppling block here to give away?
Speaker 3: So I have the Pierce the Veil tickets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what they even go on sale? Yeah?
Speaker 3: There to were just announced yesterday.
Speaker 2: Sleeping with Sirens is on that bill. All right, what's your question going to be?
Speaker 4: Okay, what a genius name for drinking of water between beer? Did the young folks come up with the.
Speaker 2: Alternating of alcohol drink and water? That's alcohol drink.
Speaker 3: And Water's right, which is a new thing. Apparently you should.
Speaker 2: Call it the alternator, the alternator.
Speaker 3: Shine, which is just water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what is that called?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: We're all gonna do it at our holiday parties and we're gonna call it this too, and we're gonna make tiktoks about it. Seven one, three five Right Show celebrating twenty years ninety four five of Us be four five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. I've mentioned it before on the show. One of our great listeners, Moondo Uh. He's the guy that actually turned me onto that band years and years ago. He handed me a CD at Lucky's Pub a long time ago. He's like, you got to check out this band. I love him. He's the one I never even heard of him before. He was in here the other day. He brought us some nice, beautiful gifts, brought us some made jerseys for all of us and stuff. Real thoughtful guy. The highly suspect. The broken guitar that was broken on stage, it's in here, and I'm like, this might be a mistake to show him because he wanted it so bad and I showed him. He's like, dude, let me know, let me know if there is any kind of a no show situation here, let me know. Just him looking at that guitar, he was freaking out. He was freaking out. The difference and then I'll move on the difference the weird thing about that broken guitar. Everybody is probably at some point you've seen some rockstar breaking guitar and they pick it up and they swing it like an axe, and usually the neck breaks. This one broke right down the body of the guitar, so there's like there's a zip tie kind of holding it together. It's just that it's a weird break in the guitar kind of makes it cooler because it's still held together and it's really awesome. All right, Rain today, you know that's now time for I know this show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 5: La La la la la la la la la La La la la la la la la.
Speaker 7: La la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: Good morning rod Ryan's shows.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: A looks like to break his guitarist bo Jackson style. He does it over his leg?
Speaker 3: Sure does?
Speaker 7: My damn?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Lisa?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hi, Lisa, welcome to the show. You're on the show today. You're on the radio. Like I know, thirty people are hearing you right now, at least I don't know who's around. No one listen into that damn Christmas music? Is anyone there? All right? Well, Lisa there's like five other people trying to call, so I think they're listening. So let's do this. Let's go, Lisa.
Speaker 19: What's your question, Liza, what term did the young younger folks gen Zers come up with for drinking water in between each alcoholic beverage you have?
Speaker 4: Was it zebra sharp?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 3: It wasn't it is?
Speaker 2: And if you're gonna come up with a name, it's got to be better than well, you know, alternating colors on a zebra black and white, black and white. It's it's alcohol water alcohol water, and there's no two in a row. I said, you could have called it checkerboarding, you know, you could have called it checkerboarding or something else that just alternates on the pattern over over time the clock.
Speaker 7: I mean, who I know?
Speaker 2: All right, what does boubla have to do with this? I have no idea?
Speaker 3: I am you like?
Speaker 2: And you just put that on holiday parties, heard of.
Speaker 3: Them rogging around, that's what you would you?
Speaker 2: Please give Lisa.
Speaker 3: Something, Lisa, take these tickets pierce the Veil. I can't hear you tour. They're yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. I couldn't find the Pierce of Veil City so I just grabbed a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one was right there, though very similar.
Speaker 2: Who Blay was right there in the batter's box, So it's the only thing I could grab. Lisa, have a great time at that show. Pierce the veil. You're in June twelfth, Woodlands.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Christmas.
Speaker 2: One of my favorites.
Speaker 7: Chris.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. It's a good one. All right, singing deck, All right, here we go, freshout of mad had to head double O seven, took out Arthur. This morning, Sean Connery is going to face the winner of tomorrow's game. Sean. Why is Sean playing on the same side of the brackets, because that's how it's drawn. Man, I invent this along with you.
Speaker 6: I in this deck.
Speaker 3: Your hauls, buddy, get.
Speaker 2: Your head out of your ass. Sean's taking on Cody tomorrow, so help me.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: If Shawn wins, no offense, I'm rooty for Cody. I'm sorry. I know that's mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so mean.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the hype man. Today ac DC tickets were giving away in Homeroom Wow wild Card Wednesday number one link today. Thank you everybody on our ex pole. Looks like most of you have multiple colored lights on your Christmas tree. Hey, Lisa, you got a Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: She's out of here, dude. She pierced your veiled and she's gone.
Speaker 2: Lisa. Did you Lisa? Did you leave me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, see she's there. You got a Christmas tree going off this year? Are you a Chili style? Pretty style?
Speaker 3: Honestly, we're calling it no trees Chili style?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, it's a very chilly chili holiday season?
Speaker 3: Cold world.
Speaker 2: No, not even I mean not even a wreath. Hype Man was great today, Uh, Tomorrow's throwback, Thursday, Fix the graand Thursday Read my lips says, I have no idea who's playing? Okay, Well, I don't know either if it's not on the sheet. Rob Ryan's show store is still open, okay at Rod Ryan Show on All Socials, test us on Houston Life at one o'clock, We're on a twenty hour break. Amfo. Well wasn't that fun?
Speaker 11: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.