Speaker 1: Pussy.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast. Well, we all know the news, the actavist, the amazing artist, my dear friend. I'm just a great guy and a great fighter for this city. I mean Scott Lobato. He was at a rally last week something for the Cops Night Out. Ma'm donnie was there. People saw Scott going nuts on the mayor. He went so nuts the mayor even mentioned him during the speech. Now, the speech was supposed to be relatively long. It was over in like ten seconds because Scott and the people of Staten Island literally booed this mother effort off the stage. But he did get Lobato's name in there. And then long after that, my friend Scott collapsed and he died for two minutes. He actually flatlined for two minutes.
Speaker 1: He was dead.
Speaker 2: Thank god, ems brought him back to life. And only a couple of hours after that he was given the grew in a picture. But two of this he wasn't doing all that great. I don't know how bad it got. I know that he went home on Friday, but he didn't feel well on Friday. So let's get all the particulars right now with a legitimate hero, and all my listeners that are fans of mine are fans of his, and they've been really worried. I get messages every day.
Speaker 1: I mean it.
Speaker 2: I love this guy. Scott Lobato, Scottie, good morning, pal. Let's start with this right off the bat.
Speaker 1: How you feeling. I'm okay. I like that you, you know, being all nice and lovely w to me now. And when two days ago you called me a loser and I had my blood pressure up again while I'm laying in bad dying. And it wasn't because I was angry, because I was laughing my ass off because I know what you were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I really got so upset. I started to cry. When Frank Morano called me and Tobacco texted me, and I said, I gotta have fun. Thank god you alive. I mean, if God forbid it was worse, I wouldn't have done that. But I said, he's got such a great sense of what kind of loser. I was a heart attack from that guy. But to be honest, I was frightfully worried. I'm glad you've got a great sense of himore. I knew you would take it that way, but I was only kidding.
Speaker 1: The best was the best was the crew. The crew that's there. They were like, you were like, don't you agree? And everybody just hesitated, and then eventually they did because they don't get paid if they don't agree with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, initially they were horrified. They're like, Sid, you can't say he's a loser. Well, tell me this, when you arrived that night, At any point during that day or even moments before you collapse, did you feel ill? Did you feel anything.
Speaker 1: In the last couple of weeks. I wasn't feeling good. And finally I found out. This was a long time coming. I had some issues in the past, and I think I remember a couple of years ago. Uh, even when I was on your show, I mentioned something.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but but you never had a heart attack before. You had some issues.
Speaker 1: Apparently I did. They did, but I didn't really, you know, I wasn't it was, but it wasn't, but it was. I found out now, my god.
Speaker 2: So you know, I mean, but so you didn't even realize it at the time. So this was your second heart attack a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Ago, Yeah, I kind of. Yeah, this one was the one. This was the big one, but it was common. And again everything is like clear. I don't need any stunts my audience, even with all the stuff I put in my body over these years. I quit smoking two years ago. But everything is good. My heart is perfect. Everything the muscles accept this one scar that just keeps the electricity from crossing over. Blah blah blah. Right, long story, but thank god I was where.
Speaker 2: I was right because there were people there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So do you remember, Scott, like a second before you collapsed, did you feel bad? Did you feel anything or you just went from yelling and screaming to going unconscious.
Speaker 1: Well, I just kept screaming and yelling soil. He was even off the stage, he was heading to this car. And then I just felt, wait a minute, I'm just sain't right. Let me go take a little breather. And then I went to the grass and I told a buddy of mine and I was there. I said, I don't feel good. So you felt I hit the ground and that was it. That was it.
Speaker 2: And then so you did feel something and then you hit the ground. You're unconscious now, I was told by witnesses, Scott, because you're a tough guy, you really are, that you actually kind of lifted yourself up onto the gurney, even though the MS guys like, take it easy, take it easy, Scott. You You're like, no, no, I got this. So you remember doing all that?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't. I don't remember waking up, you.
Speaker 2: Know, wow, So you just remember waking up in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Was that it? Yeah? I mean a little bit of in the ambulance, but I don't, you know, I just remember in the hospital, surrounded by six beautiful nurses, and I was like, all right, Heaven's okay, Heaven's okay. You know North Well, it's a great hospital. They tried, honestly, they I'm gonna individually personally in person thank you know, the NYPD medics and Aary Weiss, actually nice Jewish man, everybody who likes the Jews. Saved my life, helped saved my life and the people at the hospital. But he's going to get individually'd thank for me. But the irony is, you know, yeah, I would have been wherever he came. But this was a pro cop evening. And this guy hates cops, as we know, more than the last two mayors who hated cops. You know, he cuts them, He cuts the funding, He aumiliates them, he puts them in danger, and he has the audacity and that's what he is. He has the audacity to come to these events. So I got a group of my friends and I said, listen, all I want to make sure we do is an old time, old school bronx chair. I want him booed so loudly that he does not get to speak, and that way humiliate him. And that's exactly what we did. It really really worked. It was an old school you know. Yeah, and you know, and then there's you know, everybody, well Scott's nova, He's hanging up his sword. And then the next day I called my manager and I charted a plane to fly over the city.
Speaker 2: That was awesome too. Yeah, I mean everybody put that up on their Instagram page and they go, look at this guy Scott, even on a hospital bed, he's still fighting. You know, this is going to sound crazy, I know what it is, but yeah, no, look, you know, he knows you don't like him, and he doesn't like you, even though he called you his buddy in that speech. But you know what, you you really did have a very scary event. So it sounds like a crazy question, but it's not Haw's the mayor reached out to you. See if you're okay, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: There was some funny memes, AI memes going around a lot of hate too. Man, It's amazing how much people are evil. I remember when I think he even brought it up on your show here when uh President Biden was diagnosed answer or whatever, and I said, look, I hate this guy. He's destroying his country, but I wish no ill, I will help his health gets you know, fine, I'm not that guy. You know, I'll hate you and I'll disagree with you, but I'll never wish. But it's amazing that people like Scott should have died and all of this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But there were some cool memes with the mayor in my hospital room where to get well called. Then he pizzed it, you know, funny shit, funny shit.
Speaker 2: What if he actually did I know what, He'd never happened because he hates you, he hates me. And then we got that in common, which is you have a lot in common. But if he actually did reach out to you, would you take the call?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would take the call. And then I would give him, you know, I would give him a piece of my mind and tell him number one, number one, the first and most important thing, Stay the f away from ground zero. And I want to move into that. You know, I I disagree with Blakeman. You know, if he shows up, no, he can't show up. He cannot show up. And what I want to do is I know he's listening. If not, the mayor is listening, his people are listening. Every day I want to take I want to take this. I want to take this moment to reach out to the mayor. And you know he's going to continue to enjoy this, destroy the city. Guys like you and me and some others are going to be to re resilience constantly be the resilience to save the city against him. But I would like to call on a cease fire for one day, one tiny day, and that day is September eleventh, because I got a lot of heat and I don't care, you know, for promising to show up on nine to eleven if he shows up to humiliate him, and if it has to be a scene made, it has to be a scene made. But I'm willing because it's not about me. And people said, Scott, don't make this about you. It's not about me. So I will be the first one to start this cease fire for that one day and the next day we could start this war again. But one day I won't. I am not showing up on September eleventh, and I'll tell my people not to show up on September eleventh. If that guy this Maya comes out in the next few days and makes an announcement and just says I'm not showing up because it'll put everybody at ease. It'll show that he's got some aspect of humanity and ono for these people on nine to eleven. That's all he needs to do, because if he doesn't, it's going to be a horror show.
Speaker 2: So soph he doesn't do that because I don't think he's going to do it, because he doesn't even have a spec of humanity. He's a real low life and a horrible person. If he does show up, then you are going to be there.
Speaker 1: You are going to be there. No, no, no, no, he's not going to show up. Because what the last guests discussed, more people need to get on board every single day, bigger and more powerful people. And I'm not even meaning Donald Trump. I'm meeting part of these families, these organizations, these city people, politicians, and stop saying if he shows up, we turn our backs, we keep him whatever it takes to keep him from going. But the message they need to reach out to him. He needs to just step up and be that person. That's what needs to happen. He cannot show up, he'll put everybody at ease just for the next couple of weeks so he could build up to this very special moment, this very special twenty fifthent of our and the museum. I need, we need to put more pressure on the museum because they're not putting my flag up that they promised it was going to go up now I think it's too offensive, but that they're going to have this guy there, the museum needs to be held responsible and more pressure on the museum