Speaker 1: Did I come? Man on me already. It's about to get weird. Be prepared for it to get weird. Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird.
Speaker 1: Let's get it? Where where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? Come ready.
Speaker 3: Listening already because you're listening to one hundred and ninety third episode Let's Get weird.
Speaker 1: My name's Hoodie, Man. I'm aware.
Speaker 3: Every week we come together give you the weird stories from our lives, the globes, the streets, the maps, the sheets, the in betweens, upside downs, and the internets to give you, you know, just two friends talking the back of your car. Maybe you got to go back to work today. You're like, damn it, it's summer hours. They're making me go in twice a week now instead of once a week a week. I hate this traffic on Tuesdays, it's the worst on Tuesdays. Surprisingly on Thursday there's no traffic, but then there's more traffic on Friday.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: People have Tuesday Thursday off, but they work Wednesday Friday Monday Wednesday Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh no, thank you give me Tuesday Thursday instead and.
Speaker 1: That Monday Wednesday Friday off. Then ye yeah, you wouldn't get it. That's not you wouldn't get any work done.
Speaker 2: That's not my problem, that's their problem.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you're working from home Modaan's problem, not hoodies, hoody. You've been in here since the day one of the pandemic, am I yeah, so I don't have at this box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm married. I got married in this box.
Speaker 1: I hate coming in this room sometimes. Yep, baby, you don't need it. So probably you don't know what time it is unless you look at the clock. I can look outside and I see that it's my thing's blocking o'clock. What time is this? Eleven twenty six? I don't look at that, can look at that, and I got to look out and side to the sunlight.
Speaker 2: What must be nice.
Speaker 3: I don't get any sunlight right because you have these terrible false because there's a calendar in front of my sunlight.
Speaker 1: As well. Twenty twenty four August. We're done with August. Someone's got added. That's okay.
Speaker 2: But we had a good weekend together. We did for Friday. Because you stole my date.
Speaker 1: I did not steal your date.
Speaker 2: Stole many days, not steal your date.
Speaker 1: I had come. I brought up to you about going to the Nats.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, no, Thursday, here's a story.
Speaker 3: Thursday, I asked you, Hey, how much are the cheap seats at the Nats games? That way we can go the little bar thing, the boo whatever it's called centerfield bar.
Speaker 1: Centerfield bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like eighteen All right, great, cool, I might go with Mara. All of a sudden, All of a sudden, come Friday, Hey, I'm also going to the Nats game.
Speaker 2: I'm going on a date. Like, huh, what did this happen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sublimmely message judicing the Nats park was a good idea for a day.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a better I think. I think going to a sporting event is the best place for a date because you can walk around, you can hang out, you don't have to be stuck in at a dinner table. You know, you can people watch, which is so much fun, and you can just experience a fun time and be out and about. And also so you're not stuffy, you.
Speaker 3: Can be cash stuffy. Though unfortunately, because of the weather at the game.
Speaker 1: Well you. Yeah, you guys are in center field. I was up top in section whatever section I was, and it was I thought I had great seats because where were we at into even though it did get packed people started showing up. But then I was like, I was like, all right, we're gonna walk around because you know me, I can't sit still.
Speaker 2: Like rain but didn't rain at the same time.
Speaker 1: Did you get rained on?
Speaker 2: Miss?
Speaker 3: Miss t And Mare's like, why are we here? Like, don't worry about it. It makes cool Madwn like we're in line for a theme park ride, you know.
Speaker 1: But upstairs at the bar, I'm going to get a drink. It was slam oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Because everyone's going there and says sitting in their seats right, And a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people that are up there were for the Two Friends show. They were just party.
Speaker 3: And the fun thing is now I knew Eric was going the game. I was like, all right, you're on date.
Speaker 1: You do you? Maura?
Speaker 2: You want to hang out with us? You can't, you don't. That's the only okay too.
Speaker 3: I respect that ran into you twice without planning it ran Indian's right.
Speaker 1: Just literally ran into you because you guys, for the first time you guys went around.
Speaker 3: The hunt for a veggie dog at NAT's Park, which on the like the digital guide, it's like, okay, there's one in section three hundred and two hundred. Little do we know they also sold in the one hundred sections. We just weren't reading the vendor signs because we were dead set up. Oh, section two, it's got to be there. Uh, went up to your section. So as we passed, you didn't realize it was a dead end. So they're like, well, how do we do this? More defeated, it's like I don't want this veggie dog anymore.
Speaker 2: Like, no, you're getting this veggie dog all.
Speaker 1: Right, because the middle part you can't cut through. You got to go back down and go around the other way.
Speaker 3: And uh, then we found out I was in the hundred sections that worked out. I told you about the Korean corn dog realistick, which was delicious.
Speaker 1: I did not get one. We went to bench Silla Bowl because my part, my person didn't have has never had benchill Bowl, and they were in love with it, and I was in love with it as well.
Speaker 2: The Korean corn dog right behind home plate, so look for that.
Speaker 3: But then the second time we ran India, I think we had she had eaten her hot dog, and we were going back to our seats and you were.
Speaker 2: Going up to the little centerfield bar like oh look, get.
Speaker 1: And that's what I went. And that's and then it's also where I ran into a listener named Megan and her friend and we took a picture. But I don't know if they posted or not they follow me. I haven't followed them back. But it was fun. It was it was great to meet them, and it was packed up there. It was I have never seen it that busy. I've been to a lot of ADS games, but and I mean, like outside of playoff games, it was pretty pretty pretty pretty busy, be pretty busy, and some great people watching. Somebody an infant. They brought their inf they had it, they brought they they had the baby. Then there was a lot of just drunkards walking around having a good time. And so how did the day go? They went great, We had a good time, she had fun. I've seen her since then. And uh, we ran into you guys that we went up we went to go meet you. We're all sands bar, uh, which is a weird concept because everyone goes up and back.
Speaker 2: But I like the downstairs.
Speaker 1: We like the downstairs. It's fun. And then I took you over to Stfu first time, the bar that I'm r. We had a good time there, and then I was pretty tired and we went home. Yeah, and there you go, there you go. It was fun times, good times, great oldies. I can't complain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What that led into the two more dates this past week.
Speaker 1: These are two more dates. We just hung out, two more hangs. What I dodn't have Max, I'm not gonna be able to see potentially, I'm got busy the rest of the week. You know. We got beetlejuice. Beetle juice tonight, Tomorrow, Max's first soccer practice. Okay, Thursday, nothing, Friday, I don't have but at Max. Saturday, anything, Sunday I gotta do something for. Oh, it's right. Apparently have an appearance Sunday with at a Green Turtle and the Commanders. And I'm on the air at three, so I need a already talked as we're good to go, all right. And I'm on the arm big too as well. So this guy Eric everywhere you can hear me every word, sweetheart, what you wants? What you want? You? I know me too, but you know, yeah, just like just a lot going on, but.
Speaker 3: Excited for Beatle, just Beatle, just not really just I'm like, I think it'll be a good time, put you in a spooky season frame of mind.
Speaker 2: Good spooky seasons.
Speaker 1: Make But the first one was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listened. I listened to Why isn't the Baldwin in it?
Speaker 3: Uh, apparently they'll explain why he and Geena Davis aren't in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why wouldn't they be in it?
Speaker 3: I'm probably thinking that's because of the rust situation with Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 2: Why they include him just in case?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the same Baldwin.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the other Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: That's Alec Baldwin. He does not look the same.
Speaker 3: You have a skinny Baldwin. That's the two Baldwins. Doctor SEUs Baldwin.
Speaker 2: When you're not looking at.
Speaker 1: That does knocked out. Yeah that doctors just damn you gave your yard. Yeah, I mean I think they should have had them in there, though, still even.
Speaker 3: With the rust is year like they mentioned him, I don't think they have him in there because it's the focus is more on the family, which is interesting because I totally thought that the end of the first Beetle Juice movie that they killed Lydia Lydia, which is where known to write his characters dad and stepmom.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but they don't. They all just live together harmony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the step mom is still alive and the dad's dead because he was that actor. Wasn't he actually passed the principle from Farris Bueller's Yeah, but didn't.
Speaker 1: He actually really pass away? I remember, let's look it up, beautiful, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Name is? This is? We won't mention it. He's still alive. What did he do? Was he? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what any of that means to the principal from Farris Bueller is.
Speaker 1: Conservative though he's let me touch you, oh little Oh god, damn, that's Alec Balden played Adam.
Speaker 3: No wow, which is why Also I think the dad dies in Beatle just too like the beginning of the movie, because they like, we're not casting, we're not bringing in this movie again.
Speaker 1: No, he died in the end. He died in the first one.
Speaker 2: No, No, it didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, because the end they're all sitting there, all apparently harmlessly together at the end of Beatle just one because he's building, he's doing he's making a loure, a fishing lore. Sure you didn't see the first one.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the first one, like I've I've seen it, but I'm like, is that what happened at the end?
Speaker 2: The family guy effect on.
Speaker 1: It, because she does, she does. She comes home with a good tests and the day song, and then they cut everyone's living in the house together and Adam and Gina are Billy Billy bald Alec Paul and Geena Davis are upstairs with their model. The mom is making something with the guy auto and then he's building a fishing lore in his a library. Yeah, remember in this movie, because that movie was like the Guete. I was born eighty two, right before his cast as a batman. Right, I was born eighty two. I have an older brother and sister, and I feel like they watched that movie a lot. So I watched it a lot. Did you watch the cartoon show? No, they had a cartoon. I kind of it would be for free now I kind of did. It wasn't that good. They always used the stupid worm to end the show though, the worm that ate them that ate Beetle Juice. But yeah, no, I mean, yeah, how.
Speaker 4: Do you know Beatle Juice, bros. Be You don't even free form. You don't know Beatle Juice Reform thirty one Days of Halloween. Yeah no, that's that's not that's not the same anymore. It's all on Disney Plus practically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can really watch everything now in Disney Plus. No, it's not. The free form movies that they show you aren't the same. They edit a lot out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Much, something like what happened here?
Speaker 1: It's a not like, yeah, the scene with the strip club and the in the car, Oh that's in there. It is the free form one. Okay, I thought they took it. And he's like, I didn't build that. Oh what's right here?
Speaker 3: Then we're here for your daughter, Chuck that I got you. I can do a Keating impression or Beetlejuice. Keaton has Beetle Juice. You know the best Keaton is I think Mister Mom. No, Mister Mom is a great movie. By the way, don't you ever Pizza Pizza Hut. I used to give you DVDs for free. We got that with Pizza h Never.
Speaker 1: But when he's in uh, the other guys as the captain, and he just does the random quotes from TLC songs that just makes me laugh every single time. Yeah, he's like Captain you you scrubs right, It's like and he does it so perfectly. Him and the other guys is absolutely.
Speaker 2: Just gold Well that I gave him his comeback.
Speaker 1: No, he's a bird movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was before that.
Speaker 1: I thought Birdman was first. Then the other guys. Here go Tailor of the Tale Tail of America, Nuddie not having not being ready, he's mad at me, like, ooh, we got to probably he just typing the other guys.
Speaker 2: Twenty ten, uh huh, Toy thirty three, he was ken and then.
Speaker 1: Birdman. Oh twenty fourteen, Yeah, because yeah, all right, because he's the bad guy in RoboCop.
Speaker 2: And me he's in Need for Speed.
Speaker 1: He wasn't. Oh yeah, because he played the the radio announcer in Need for Speed and he was good in that too.
Speaker 3: It always looks like he has one good movie then one bad movie, so like all right, twenty fourteen, Birdman then he was a knee for Speed and RoboCop bad movies twenty ten. Other guys in Toy siry three okay, yeah, they're good good okay. Uh, twenty fifteen Minions and he was in Spotlight, which was the Washington Post movie, which is a good movie. Hey, twenty sixteen, just the Founder, which is a great movie. Love hate, I like it, I like it. I think he's a Grade seventeen you got Spider Man Homecoming, he's a Vulture.
Speaker 2: And then American Assassin.
Speaker 1: What the heck is that? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Twenty nineteen got Dumbo. He was in Dumbo exactly.
Speaker 3: Then uh what he count Morebius the Flashy's Batman again great Beetlejuice.
Speaker 1: So wait, he was in Morbius at.
Speaker 3: The Morbius the very end credits, he pops up miraculously out of a portal into Morbius's.
Speaker 1: Universe as the Vulture.
Speaker 2: As bad as the Vulture. Yeah, what how you gonna watch it?
Speaker 3: They watch a movie because some reason, we we got Green Goblins, Sandman, Doc coc and Electro, but Morbius's universe they got Vulture in the sort of timey whimy exchange of the multiverse.
Speaker 1: You know. The theory though, right have I told you this?
Speaker 3: List in the latest episode Crisis on Him, is that Sony is purposely making movies, so that with spider Man villain, so that MCU, Marvel Studios, Disney can't make a spider Man movie with those characters.
Speaker 1: That's a great theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I spider Man can't do Venom ever morevious, when would you ever do it? But they're doing Craven now, so that they can't do a Craven.
Speaker 1: But Sony, don't they have a deal, don't they do?
Speaker 2: But they don't.
Speaker 3: So Sony's like, well, hey, great, but we already did that movie, so you can't have that character in your movie, you know.
Speaker 1: So they're just killing characters, just killing characters. Yeah, that's so stupid on Sony's part.
Speaker 3: That's that's It's as rumor, but it's very strongly supported.
Speaker 1: An amazing Spider Man was supposed to be with the Rhino, and they Paul Giamatti played the Rhino as a Russian rhino, which didn't make any sense, but he was supposed to be the Rhino the next one, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spider Man more more modern like Tom Holland arrows stuff. Then Madam Webb will never be in a Tom Holland thing. You know, probably could have because a little multiverse stuff Craven, which is coming out in December, and then I think that's it right now? Yeah, damn Sony get it together and moreviious. Obviously Carnage came to Carnage either.
Speaker 1: I would really have loved to see Tom Hardy was Tom Holland and Spider Never get it.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna get it. You're never gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Never gonna get it, never gonna get it. Never gone again. I never gone again.
Speaker 2: We're not done. We're not there yet. Don't pretend you've already thought I was setting it up. No, I know where we're at.
Speaker 3: But it is interesting, but you know, will be interesting. Taking more to Universal Studios for the first time this weekend.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys excited.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. We got you the only one who knows this. We have matching shirts. So come Monday when we have to do our little like group tour hangout, I'm gonna show up to work wearing my shirt. I'm like, oh yeah, like it's a struck shirt. More didn't want to get it, so just me. And then she is going to show up in the same shirt. And she bought a Shrek slash Brat summer bucket hat.
Speaker 1: It's green brats, like as in brats, the dolls are brats. Charlie, Oh cool, that's awesome. She bought her first thing from box Lunch, Yes, for the theme park. She's like, I don't know if I need this. I was like, she was on the foot, Now is itcy?
Speaker 2: You need to be molding things off bocks Lunch we don't need.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no, buy it, please don't please, please buy it?
Speaker 2: Though she's got a Shrek hat.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. Did you see a tiktoks that sent you about how how busy it's been hour? It looks intense and saving tiktoks?
Speaker 3: We might be making them with the Morning Show, depending on how packed slash busy we are.
Speaker 1: So leave Saturday. What times your flight?
Speaker 3: It's a twelve o'clock flight, but Mora has gets United Club passes with their credit card. They expire every year, so we're gonna go at like nine thirty so we can get some brunchy. Oh nice in the United Club, you know what I'm saying. And the trick is, and I don't know if you know this. Don't United usually like there's certain seats on the United that they're free when you book the flight, and then oh, if they're like the middle or closer up of the plane, it costs more. Those are free upgrades as soon as you check in. You check in and you can move your seat up like ten rows. So we're gonna try it. So more is in one row by yourself. And I'm with Sauce. Sorry, Sauce, hang out with my wife. Sot me hang out with you for two full days.
Speaker 1: In the mile High Club.
Speaker 3: No, it's a two hour flight, homie. It's up down almost at that point, here.
Speaker 2: Comes drink service. Can't get past a drink car. Where am I gonna go doing the seat? No, there's three seats in there.
Speaker 1: There's get a blanket.
Speaker 2: The third person is gonna do over here. They're gonna be in the middle.
Speaker 1: What sorry, sir, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry? Over there, get over there. We're there.
Speaker 5: Say you're getting this, get out of there. You can't put it out there. Yeah, but it'll be fun. And she's everbody Universal Studios. She saw a Velosic COO shirt the other day, so she's not reading that. But the one still there, hulks, still there.
Speaker 1: She's not doing that with either, But all right, a bag person, excited that you're gonna No, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Get your chocolate frog. What's the Oh yeah, I know I'm getting you.
Speaker 1: Don't get me anything.
Speaker 2: I'm getting nice.
Speaker 1: Don't get me any but also a little devil. Don't get me anything. Don't open up Pandora's box with me and spending more mon I'm trying to save money. I gotta save money for buy like a six dollars. I gotta save money for PS five. You also know what I'm also getting. I need to stop doing too. I need to stop going to game stop with Max because I buy those stupid blind bags and I love blind those damn behind.
Speaker 3: You've gone, well, probably not, but they're they're converting some game stops into retro stops.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They're getting rid of everything and just old vintage video games.
Speaker 1: Now that would suck.
Speaker 3: So if you have like a if you're like three game stops next to each other, they're gonna convert one of those into a retro stop.
Speaker 1: That's cool, smart on their part, But no, I love blying all those blind bags that I have all hanging for my backpack, all those Star Wars, Deadpool, the Ted Last.
Speaker 2: Sell them because Global fools like you keep buying them, bitch, Oh well, so what happens?
Speaker 1: I also bought a bunch of pins. I'm getting to that pin game. It's really weird.
Speaker 3: Why though, You're gonna run out of space and they fall off because the pin backs aren't the best.
Speaker 1: They are not the best. They're really just for lanniers. And that's it. Like you put on a backpack, it's gonna fall off.
Speaker 3: I've lost a lot of pins, lost a lot of pins too. I stopped getting I got out of the pin game. Can't keep me in, keep taking me out? Oh what's out here?
Speaker 1: This is Oh, it's time for some.
Speaker 2: Connection m where we read actual misins and actions from the d m.
Speaker 1: V at Washington, UC dot co dot m Hi.
Speaker 2: It's always a good time seeing the shrinker.
Speaker 1: Is it DC?
Speaker 2: Is it Maryland or Virginia?
Speaker 1: It's always Virginia.
Speaker 2: It's all about the money.
Speaker 1: Virginia is not for lovers. It's for dirty, dirty people, dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty horse dirty dirty.
Speaker 2: Last week, I don't remember one.
Speaker 3: We really don't jacket Virginia always went being freaker and less freaking freak Virginia.
Speaker 1: I think it was less freaker this week. I can't help.
Speaker 2: How are you sleeping Tuesday.
Speaker 1: After a labor day? We're all tired. I want to take an app so first one up.
Speaker 2: No, that's the last one.
Speaker 3: Actually experience electrician needed d no no area.
Speaker 2: So anywhere anywhere you want it, that's the way you need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a socket in my fuse box.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that needs attention so that I can make the lights go on.
Speaker 1: Label on the socket.
Speaker 3: Says it needs that hot wire that carries a live current.
Speaker 1: Who can help? I can bring the fuse box to you. You should text more of like, I mean more, I got that hot wire for you tonight. You're ready.
Speaker 3: She's like, yes, our lights are broken, please fix the next one?
Speaker 1: All right? Divorce guy for same a Rockville in my late forties, in shape and healthy, looking at to connect with another hot rod guy. Ye, thank you.
Speaker 2: They just love their hot rods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's do it their cars rods.
Speaker 2: You have great hands, Briggs Chaine.
Speaker 1: I actually got told you the day that I had great hands too, Briggs. Change that My hands are Maryland, Briggs Chaney, Maryland.
Speaker 2: That's Maryland. But Laurel, sure, I.
Speaker 3: Know, bro I a pair of helping hands for an hour or two Wednesday, September fourth, which is tomorrow around noon, which is about twenty four hours from you there to help polish and revitalize aging wood. Oh, open all skill levels and you must be okay getting your hands nasty.
Speaker 2: It may take multiple applications.
Speaker 1: My goodness, look at that agent would yeah, but like after do you keep going and you just just keep walking away? What you never know exactly?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're there, this one's removed, all right, next one.
Speaker 1: Because dads do it much better. Bethesda, McClain, Bethesda to McClane. There you go, the whole area. That's that's that's what is that?
Speaker 2: That's massive?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You cute female? Agree? Or twenty one over the twenty one about the fact that a dad forty one handsome can definitely do it better. If so, send a quick note me white, forty one, post grade educated, witty and dot dot dot Dad? Did you write this? No, I'm not forty one? Also, yeah, you white, you have first over the whit. I'm a why I am not a white, I'm a Latino?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, and our last one, Eric, We're gonna go on an adventure.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I saw this there's two of these. I'm gonna save one for today and hopefully next week. Got taken down when just copy and pastes it, No, I gotta save a little document. It's funny when I save them as tabs. A legendary encounter and only I'm gonna read it like this. A while back, I imagine myself on an extraordinary journey, much like I'm mighty explorer venturing in the unknown. I envisioned stepping through the legendary Gatesta Venus, a place filled with mystery and all. The landscape was harsh and inviting.
Speaker 1: Get there.
Speaker 3: There is something captivating about its unique beauty. As I mentioned further, in this imaginary world, I found myself in the presence of a remarkable figure, one who embodied wisdom and strength. The encounter left a lasting impression, filling my mind with thoughts of exploration and discovery. If you ever imagined a journey like this, where the challenges are great, but the awards are even greater, I'd like to connect and.
Speaker 1: Hear your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Perhaps we share a similar passion for adventure and the mysteries of the cosmos.
Speaker 3: Reply of this resonates with you, and let's exchange stories of our own imagined explorations, and only what the hell this guy's a writer.
Speaker 2: If you love writing, you like reading, this guy's gonna write.
Speaker 1: To some stuff for really, seriously, it might be for a landscape was harsh and uninviting, yet there was something captive, captivating yet vocabulary unique beauty, Like that sentence sounds smarter when you say yet, you're you're in talk, in your speech, not just written form.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, therefore wherefore.
Speaker 1: Kind of There's also that guy that's on TikTok that says you shouldn't say those kind of words because you're you're not you're stuttering, You're not actually saying what you say.
Speaker 2: Yet I love you yet, cool, I love you more?
Speaker 1: Yet? What are you? Romeo and Juliet?
Speaker 3: Now well, all right, maybe you actually you want to recreate some Romeo and Juliet next week?
Speaker 1: No, because you're not make me Juliet. And you know it's one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Though, which Romeo and Juliet for the nineties, The Leonardo DiCaprio one Yeah, The John Liguizamo one Yeah with Jamie Kennedy, the the What We're Called, the guy who made Great Gatsby boz Leban boz Lerrman.
Speaker 2: Version pulled that up.
Speaker 1: Moodio that one because I love the scene where John Leguizamo gets out of the gas station. Yes, Romeo a two brute, well a two at two.
Speaker 3: Because we hope you enjoyed this episode. That does it for us this week. We'll be back next week doing something with Shakespeare. Why because Eric challenged me and now I really want to do something with Shakespeare. Shed have said yes, and then we were like, oh, okay, yeah, and I forgot.
Speaker 2: But now you're like, no, I don't want to do I'm like, well, now.
Speaker 1: We have to. You have to do it because Eric says no, we have to want to do.
Speaker 3: Maybe what I'll do is take your text to me and put him in a generator like Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: It up. I am now with in the bathroom. Text me, by the way, you know that talking about you.
Speaker 2: Never text me so much.
Speaker 1: I text you. You never text me.
Speaker 3: You always see things and observations and then tell me to comment on my officer.
Speaker 2: I circled where I was in your photo, you bitch.
Speaker 1: That was a great By the way, that was pretty impressed. Right here. We like that.
Speaker 3: I seek some More's pigtails she had at the time in that anyway, we'll be back next week. We'll figure out what we're doing. But you can follow Eric at mister Eric F. That's M mart E r I C k V. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with a why. And I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,