Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's gonna happen? I'll what help?
Speaker 2: What's up? Everybody? Welcome to another seven seven seven. I'm joined by my host, my co host Nick. How's it going tonight?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 2: How are we doing? What's been working on?
Speaker 1: Do you want? All right? Do you all right? Not too bad? Excited to do another seven seven seven? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are been working on? Today? I was editing more another episode on RBS. It'll be part three, but part one hasn't even come out yet, but that does come out this Friday, the first premiere. And I and I do please like people that are listening, if you happen to cash this live, It's not on my end, so I guess it doesn't matter, but yeah, I guess on my end. Audio U please, if you if you can get past the intro, I promise you it is well worth listening to you. I get a little cocky in the intro. I'm just gonna keep it real, so you know. And I was like, you know what, I don't feel like editing that out because I've already uploaded it. I was like, fuck it, I'm just how I said it. I'm just gonna put it out there, but I definitely think if you listen to this HERB series you I don't know, it really surprised the shit out of me. I don't know what made me had this idea, but I was like, yo, I want to see what's up with this shit and how it affects our twelve cranial nerves. And when you start seeing what it does to your body, you're like, that's the same exact kind of reason they're saying. You're burning it but using it in a spiritual sense, but scientifically, that's what's giving you these feelings. That's what's clearing your mind. Your headaches gone. Now, the demons aren't making you fucking insane. You're not saying like you're not in fear anymore. You know, you've banished those negative thoughts in your brain. This is very weird. When youre still looking at it at a certain angle, you're like, damn, Like I would even put out the idea that did they actually know this stuff? Then? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what a lot of people skip over when it comes to the ancient forms of religion is that these were based off of hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of years of observation. So if you want to talk about science being different from religion, you really should exclude several of those religions because the science is in the religion, is in the practice, all linked together.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very well said. That's something I don't think that gets brought up enough. Actually kind of forget about that, but that is a really good, really good thing to say, how that is so interconnected, right, right?
Speaker 2: At least some of them are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, yah was worse like actually was worse back in the day, I think sometimes.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, And so they were observing things that we've completely forgotten about today. And it's been thousands of years, so maybe, I mean, this is my whole thing with ancient Greece is like they were onto some stuff that made them way smarter than we are today, and we've gotten gotten dumber. Like if you were to talk about idiocracy, there's no better example than bringing an ancient Greek philosopher to the modern day and then say, hey, look, these are all your people and it's like they're not my people. You guys are a bunch of morons.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's what they'd be like, Yo, I don't think I could do anything with this, right, we bring on another flood. I don't know, let's try this over again. I don't know what to tell you. I think we're to beyond repair. Yo. Imagine no, seriously, imagine bringing some of those people back that they probably like lose their minds even just trying to like, how can I even fix this? No way? You know what I'm saying. They beat the press, I'd be like, fuck, this sucks.
Speaker 2: Right, and you you this is one of the reasons why I want to get Gnostic Informant on the show so bad. Like I keep tweeting on him and stuff. Maybe he's gonna block me if I keep tweeting it.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll start doing it too again. All right, Well, you know what the thing though, that sucks? He said yes twice. Everybody seated his response, Oh just hit me up. Well, come on, man, you gotta answer me.
Speaker 2: Right, well, everybody has to tag him now, yes, tag.
Speaker 1: Him in this forman when are you gonna go on?
Speaker 2: The occult rejects exactly dying for you to come on. But it's like I listened to his lives and he's talking about all this kind of stuff like he was talking today about this one. This one he was a scribe and he was talking about how this earthquake was the result of people believing in paganism. Right, So earthquake in three sixty three a d and it was because of Julian the Apostle, And it's like, wow, they still do that. They still do that. They blame hurricanes on paganism today, and it's just like nothing is changed between.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, the thing is odds on today. It's been you know, modified by the government, right right, right, So.
Speaker 2: There is that aspect as well. But you know, uh, Julian the Apostle got the blame for a massive earthquake that really tore apart the Middle East. So that's uh, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Imagine the first person to spit that out of their mouth and then it took off. You're like wow, Like I'm like, I'm just some dude who couldn't stand them on the fucker, Like I didn't really think everybody was gonna believe.
Speaker 2: That that could have been It could have been the thing, Like do you know how much dumber that you would need to blame all of your problems on some guy who's not the same.
Speaker 1: He almost as the wod that like, did somebody say it sarcastically? And some dumb motherfucker ran with it?
Speaker 2: Right exactly? All right, guys, well we are on page forty three and this is an essay on number. I'm gonna pick it up and then go a couple of paragraphs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just let me know, just let me want to take you got it?
Speaker 2: An essay on number? May the Holy One mitigate his severities towards his servant in respect of the haste. Wherewith this essay hath been composed? Now one thing about that? May the Holy One mitigate his severities? They're already talking about the different branches of the tree, right, and then they say, right, this servant, it kind of looks like serpent and maybe I'm just thinking kabala And then you know, what is this doing? It's entwining itself around the tree. Anyways, when I traveled with the Venerable Ehigh a Or in search of truth, we encountered certain wise and holy man shre Parananda children. He said he for two years he must study with me before fully comprehend our law. Before ye fully comprehend our law. Venerable Sir answered, I A the first verse of our law contains but seven words? For seven years? Did I study that verse by day and by night? And at the end of that time, did I presume, may the dweller of eternity pardon me to write a monograph upon the first word of those seven words? Venerable sir quoth I that the first word of our law contains but six letters? For six years? Did I study that word by day and by night? And at the end of that time, did I not share dare to utter the first letter of those six letters? Thus humbling myself? Did I abash both the holy Yogi and my venerable fratter ia? But alas tetrogrammaton alas I don't I the hour of my silence is past? May the hour of my silence return? Amen? What do you make of that? That that is very highly encoded? Yeah, I think it's just beginning to end.
Speaker 1: I think it's also just interesting, like how obsessive they were over right. Yeah, I'll tell you it's interesting that even through Amen in there, well, not interesting to me, but I think it might be interesting to some people.
Speaker 2: Jogi ad and I Amen has got the whole trinity right there, right on top of each other. I believe how the spacing is is also encoding something.
Speaker 1: You notice that too, right, the spacing, Yes, yeah, yeah, I would even say, like even before when he was talking about the first letter of each thing, I mean, tetrigutt, each of those are even highlight our capital. You know what I'm saying. So maybe maybe even the TAA is something. Who knows t A A A I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right, But again he's saying that, Hey, where with this essay has been composed? There's no way he composed us with haste. This is very deliberately put together. Oh look look at the spacing. How many is that? Well, whatever it is, it's the same there and here. But alas, all these spaces tetrich, grandpa town. See now, if you were to count those, you be fine. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know if you noticed there's a space before the exclamation point too. That's not even normal.
Speaker 2: And look it's in parentheses. Was the whole thing in Yeah, I guess the whole thing was in parentheses? Weird?
Speaker 3: Anyways to go, I'll go yeah, yeah, okay, sure, sure, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, the negative, the infinite, the circle or the point, Oh that was zero part one, the universe as it is section one, zero, the negative, the infinite, the circle or the point one, the unity, the positive the finite. The line derives from zero by extension, the divine being two, the diad, the the super How do you say superfishies? I don't know, I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: The diad super vices, I super fishies, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay, I thought I was saying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that would be the superficialities, right, because it's one by reflection, so that would be a superficial sort of reflection.
Speaker 1: So gotcha? Derived from one by reflection exactly one, and then shows like one on top of a one to one, reflecting one or by revolution of the line around its end. The demiurged, the divine will. Three, the triad, the solid derives from one to two by addition matter the divine intelligence. Four, the coordinary, the solid existing in time, matter as we know it, derived from two by multiplication the divine repose. Then we have five, the quinary force or motion, the interplay of the divine will with matter derived from two and three by addition. Six the sentery mind. The sentery mind derived from two and three by multiplication deceptinary number seven. The septinary desire derides from three and four by addition. There is, however, a secondary attribution of seven, making it the holiest and most perfect of the numbers.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, thanks all right. Eight the agud intellect also change in stability deride from two in three by multiplication eight equals two square to the third pounder two times three No nine the innead stability and change derived from two and three by multiplication, and then shows nine equals three. It looks like square twice the three on the two on the top note. All numbers divisible by nine are still so divisible. However, the order of the figures is shifted. Number ten the Dickaud the divine end represents the one returning to the zero derived from one plus two plus three plus four eleven. The hen decode the accursed shells that only exists without the divine tree. One plus one equals two in its evil sense of not being one. Section two. We have zero the cosmic egg. Then we have a section one, and that is the self of de eighty. Beyond fatherhood and motherhood, we have number two, the father number three, the mother number four, the father made flesh authoritative and paternal number five. The mother made flesh fierce and active number six, the son partaking of all these natures number seven. The mother degraded to mere animal emotion number eight, the father degraded to mere animal reason number nine, the son degraded to mere animal life number ten, the daughter fallen and touching with her hands the shells. It will be noticed that this order represents creation as progressive degeneration, which we are compelled to think of as evil. In the human organism. The same arrangement will be no is and then I'll read section three, and I'll give you section four. Zero the pleroma of which our individuality is the monad the all self. Then one the self, the divine ego of which man is rarely conscious. Two the ego that which thinks I a falsehood, because to think I is to deny not I, and thus to create the diet. Number three the soul. Since three reconciles two and one here are placed to aspirations to divinity. It is also the receptive, as two is the assertive self. Four through nine the intellect self with its branches. Four is memory, five is will, six is imagination. Seven desire eight, reason nine being six the conscious self of the normal man thinking itself free and really the toy of its surroundings. Number nine the unconscious self of the normal man. Reflex actions, circulation, breathing, digestion, et cetera, all pertained here. See Now that is really interesting because just from covering the herbs and me asking you to look at the cranial nerves and the vegas nerves specifically, a lot of these things would actually come up just due to that set of nerves right there. It affects your breathing and your digestion, your vegas nerve can affect how your stomach. You know, shit with your stomach too. It's really weird, and I mean you go kind of unconscious of what's going on with all that shit. The illusionary physical A ten, the illusionary the illusion number ten, the illusory physical envelope, the scaffolding of the building.
Speaker 2: Now, if you were to go through those repeatedly, you would achieve a sense of gnostic numerology, right because what they're doing there is they're describing all these different layers of number and how they apply within the self and within the world around you, creating that gnostic state. So this is the sacred geometry that is used by all these different philosophers and stages all throughout time. But he's putting his spin on it. So I think in some way this is almost sort of a meditation.
Speaker 1: I mean think it's good for like even just like symbolism to an extent where it's just like you know, in occultism. This is a thought behind that number as well.
Speaker 2: Right right, But I've been really thinking about the idea of a gnostic state associated with mathematics. It has to go along with the you know who, the sacred numerology. I think if I was going to try and achieve it Section four. Having compared these attributes with those to be found in seven seven seventh, studied them, assimilated them so thoroughly that it is natural and needs no effort to think bin Ah, Mother, great sea, throne, Saturn, black, mirror, sorrow, intelligence, et cetera, et cetera. In a flash. Whenever the number three is mentioned or seen, we may profitably proceed to go through the most important of the higher numbers. For this purpose, I have removed myself from books of reference only those things which had become fixed in my mind, so is this why he's taking out his name, why he's putting fred or p in in the third person.
Speaker 1: Imagine like there was like some play on words to lie about how he's doing.
Speaker 2: This right could be because I mean, if if he didn't really write this, and maybe somebody else did, that could work too. Only those things, only those things which have become fixed in my mind from their importance, deserve place in the simplicity of this essay. Twelve hva he the title of Kether, identifying Kether with the zodiac, the home of twelve stars and their correspondences CE seven seven seven thirteen Ahad unity a bah love a scale of unity. Thus thirteen times one equals one, twenty six equals thirteen times two equals two, ninety one equals thirteen times seven equals seven, so that we may find in twenty six and ninety one elaborations of the Diad and the Septinary, respectively, an elaboration of five one plus four equals five force, a concentration of eighty six eight plus six equals fourteen l oh l O him and the five elements fifteen I h i h jah. One of the ineffable names the father and mother United mystic number of gabura one plus two plus three plus four plus five.
Speaker 1: Would Jo's the god Jow's the god name in the I think the first in the first the first degree for the ot o.
Speaker 2: Jah makes sense. And it's number fifteen. Well, it's funny how he keeps going from Latin to Hebrew and then back to Latin. Kind of authetic. Seventeen we're sixteen.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, right, look that okay, shink motherfucker right.
Speaker 2: Seven people know, well, I'm isle heated. I think I think this is all code. The number seventeen the number of squares in the swastika, which by shape is alift. Hence seventeen recalls one because swastika is polar. Also ia v I Ao the Triune Father c. Thirty two and three fifty eight. There's there's got to be a table coming up anyways. Eighteen C Hi life an elaboration of nine nine mirror twenty iv D yode the letter of the Father, twenty one a hih existence a title of Kether note three times seven equals twenty one. Also IHV the first three active lever letters of IHVH number mistic number of tepherith twenty one three times seven twenty two the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet and of the paths of the tree. Hence suggests completion of imperfection, finality and fatal finality. Note two times eleven equals twenty two. The cursed diad at play with the shells twenty four number of the elders, and seventy two divided by three. Seventy two is the divided name divided name.
Speaker 1: Seventy two.
Speaker 2: That's the taro right twenty six IHVH Jehovah, as the Diad expanded, the jealous and terrible God the lesser countenance, the god of nature found cruel, beautiful, relentless, relentless, twenty eight mystic number of NETSA thirty one La not and al God in this part one nature as it is, The number is rather foreboding, for Al is the god name chessaid mercy, and so the number seems to deny that name. Thirty two number of suffer oath and paths ten plus twenty two, Hence the completion of perfection, finality, things as they are in their totality ahih VH, the combined Eheah and IHVH macroposiphos and microposphos is here. If we suppose the three female letters H to conceal the three mothers A MSH, we obtain the numbers three fifty eight, massiach qv Note thirty two equals five or two to the fifth power. The divine will extended through motion. Sixty four equals two to the sixth power. Will be the perfect number of matter, for it is eight the first cube squared. So we find it a mercurial number, as if the solidity of matter was in truth eternal change. Let's do its weird physics. What's that?
Speaker 1: Remember the commodo sixty four?
Speaker 2: That's true? Yeah, well there's sixty four squares on the chessboard, right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Thirty five a gay law a name of God Eta gibber al le alam adanai to be the power unto the ages. Oh my lord. Five equals five times seven eleven equals divinity. What's up?
Speaker 1: That word is used in the uh the pentagram ritual. Yeah yeah, and it's supposed to be like and that's exactly what it's doing. It's just uh, it's taking the you know again. It actually means a targa boil leylam i don't know, but it's just shortening it. That's exact same reason it's being used in the in the ritual.
Speaker 2: Well, they like the number better from agay law as opposed to atte ghibbor the alum. I don't know, I you know a different number. I think, oh yeah, seven divinity and five power, So seven times five thirty five is the power number Alam. Thirty six a solar number ehla otherwise a l h otherwise unimportant, but is the mystic number of mercury. Now, all of these things are used in their rituals. This is why they use them in their rituals is because they have the right number. That's one of the reasons, and the right field. Thirty seven ichi dh the highest principle of soul attributed to Kether. Note thirty seven equals one hundred and eleven divided by three. I think there's probably more to it than thirty eight. Note thirty eight times eleven four eighteen quad. In part two, okay, thirty nine ih vh ahd Jehovah is one thirty nine equals thirteen times three. This is the affirmation of the aspiring soul. Forty a dead number of fixed law. Again there's forty over and over again in the Bible. Is these different periods of I guess being forced into the wilderness forty days forty years, four times ten tetragrammaton the lesser countenance immutable in the heavenliness of Malcoot. Forty one Am the mother unfertilized and un enlightened. Forty two AMA the Mother still dark. Here are the forty two judges of the dead in a mentee, And here is the forty two fold name of the creative God see Libre for eighteen forty four DM blood see part two. Here four times eleven equals the corruption of the created world. Forty five mh a secret title of Yetsirah the formative world adm adam man the species not the first man A as in air. The divine breath which stirs DM in blood into being, so A when attached to the DM stirs blood into being. This is like the golum right writing on its forehead and then breathing into its mouth. Forty nine A useful A number useful in the calculations of doctor d one of the people that Crowley thought he was the reincarnation. No, no, no, it was Kelly. He thought he was the reincarnation of Kelly, right, I thought I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was Dye. No, maybe I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, Kelly was the viewer, and I don't think Crowley was a big time psychic, so maybe it was deep and a mystic number of venus fifty the number of the gate gates of Bana, whose name is death. Fifty equals is that lombed I don't know, equals by tarot quote unquote death the.
Speaker 1: One it was Edward Kelly, And.
Speaker 2: Oh you did think.
Speaker 1: He was the seer.
Speaker 2: Interesting fifty one a N pain and a failure a d v m Edom, the country of the demon kings. There is much in the Kabbala about these kings and their dukes. It has never meant much to me somehow, But fifty one is one short of fifty two, again the number of cards in the deck. But it's funny that, uh, they say Edom, because that's what we're called by rabbis. They call us Edom the demon city. Interesting fifty two A I am a the fertilized mother, the phallus yode thrust into Ama. Also b N the son note fifty two equals the thirteen times four four being mercy and the influence of the father. Interesting sixty smack which in full spells sixty times two equals one hundred and twenty qv, just as yode ten in full in full spells ten times two equals twenty. In general, the term the tens are solidifications of the ideals of the units which they multiply. Thus, fifty is death, the force of change in its final and most earthly aspect. Samak is temperance. In the tarot, the six has a little evil possible to it. The worst name one can call sixty is restriction. It's funny because that was one of the cards he specifically changed in his tarot deck. Is the judgment card in the negative that's a NI ego, a number rather like thirty one, Okay, sixty four DN and DNI intelligences the twins of mercury also c thirty two back to thirty two again half of sixty four sixty five a DNI In Roman characters, l x V equals l u x lvx the redeeming light see the fifth degree equals sixth degree ritual and Knox on packs that note sixty five equals thirteen times five, the most spiritual form of force, just as ten times five was its most material form. Note HS keeps silence and Hi k l the Palace as if it were a Silence is the house of I don't know now, I know you have something to say about all that.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I got stuck on was, you know, the the lv X and the l L the l x V, the l v X the redeeming Light. The lv X is the formula for the hexagram ritual and we had icon. He did say that he wouldn't suggest that ritual to like just anybody, And he didn't say it's like I think with the Golden Down, that wouldn't be suggested until you're exactly right here that five degree equals six yep. Uh knocks on packs. That's interesting. That's like a book that he wrote that. Uh, I don't think most people. I don't know. It's kind of like poem. I don't exactly remember what's in that, but I wouldn't like it's Yeah, it's kind of interesting that he put that. Yeah, I kind of got stuck on that. I was thinking about that with the l v X. But uh, silence is the House of Adam and I I find that pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Too, m right, uh, sixty seven Banah the Great Mother No. Six seven s right, thirteen, uniting the ideas of Bana and Cather a number of the aspiration. That's actually kind of pretty interesting if you think about it, with the whole six seven thing today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or even what's your face? Thirteen to right with what's her face? What's that chickenho's your favorite numbers? Thirteen? And she's like big that the fucking singer, that bitch, the chick that was with the football player.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the one with my lass. I forgot her name, the one fellows. I don't know she's gonna be on the Super Bowl whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe we forgot her name. Holy ship. That's a good thing, right, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Now you got to thank the gods that you forgotten.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I remember that, but I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah, don't let it back in my head. Book right, let's see here, sorry, sixty or seventy The Sanhedrin and the Precepts of the Law, the Divine seven in its most material aspect, the Sanhedrin and the Precepts of the Law. It's funny because this is also where we get the name Steptuagim, which would be the seventy books of the Bible, seventy Sanhedrin, and the precepts of the Law the Divine seven in its most material aspect interesting seventy two just at mercy the number of the sam M farash as if affirming God as merciful. For details of Schemhem Farash see seven seven seven and other classical books of reference. He's referencing his own book in his own book now, especially I plus ih plus IHV plus I HVH equals seventy two seventy three. Chokma wisdom, also Gilmo Gemmel the path uniting Kether and Tiffereth. But Gemmel, the priestess of the Silver Star, is the female Hierofant the moon, and Chokma is the logos or male initiator. See Libre four eighteen for much information on these points. Though rather from the standpoint of Part two, he keeps referencing Part two seventy eight Missla the influence from Kether, the number of the cards in the tarot of seventy eight, not seventy two, What am I thinking? And of the thirteenth path of the beard of macroposphos note seventy eight equals thirteen. I'm six. Also I a V as the messenger see part two.
Speaker 1: Interesting, this ship doesn't go for a long time. I don't know if you want me to go and like read a little bit and then will stop or what. But this this will go on into like three hundreds. Sure, I mean it does skip some of them, but just I don't know how long you wanted to keep going, or if you wanted me to take over?
Speaker 2: No, no, no take over at eighty okay?
Speaker 1: Uh? The number of fuck I don't even know what that is. Is that a gimo?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The lightning struck tower the number of fuck, I don't know what that is? The lightning struck tower of the tarot eight equals intellect mercury, its most material form is ruined, as intellect in the end is divided against itself. Eighty one a mystic.
Speaker 2: Number of dollars.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, dollars does looks like that? I don't know, ye, a mystic number of the moon. Eighty one and then eighty four, a number chiefly important in Buddhism. Eighty four equals seven times twelve eighty five pay or pH The letter pe eighty five equals five times seventeen. Even the highest unity if it move or if it move or energize means war eighty six A L H I M see a note on Genesis equinox number eleven. Was that two? It's great. I we just like references z own shit right, and like nothing else just is right ninety Yeah, I know, but like maybe other people's too, like if it's out there, so it's like, all right, I'm not the only ass I'll say this in ninety number of ta zd of tazke no to zd. A fish hook tanha the clinging of man to life, the trap in which man is caught as a fish is caught by a hook, the most material aspect of animal life. It's final doom, decreed by its own lust. Also M, I M water.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's kind of relevant for his life.
Speaker 1: Yo, right, got him? Got him ninety one equals seven times thirteen. The most spiritual form of the septenary amn Amen, the holiest title of God Amun of the Egyptians. It equals ihvh A d n I in parentheses ihh d v nhi. It's relaced the eight lettered name, thus linking the seven to the eight. Note that amn reckoning n as final seven one hundred equals seven seven hundred and forty one equals a M T H s H the letters of the elements end is thus a form of tetragrammaton a form unveiled one hundred the number of peh maybe the perfect perfect illusion cough ten times ten. Also cough the wheel of fortune. The identity is that of matter, fatality, change, illusion, it seems the Buddhist view of the Samsara cockrum. That's what you said, all right? Then we got one O six nvm n v N none of fish. The number of death. Death in the tarot bears a cross handled scyth, hence the fish as the symbol of the redeemer. And then what I hy Jesus Christ Son of God Savior Liicthus, yeah, what onea wana w eight chiefly interesting because one O eight equals two times two times three times three times three equals the square of two playing with the cube of three. Hence the Buddhists haled it with acclamation and make their rosaries of this number of beads.
Speaker 2: Dude, we went deep on one oway on the on the trialogues.
Speaker 1: Oh did you today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were, because you know, that's Ethan's like one of his favorite numbers of all time. So we were just going through all these different videos that it's strange because there was a definite similarity to this plane of inertia idea and the number one away. Like if you just draw out one away, you've got the plane of inertia right, you're actually drawing the physics feature. So it's kind of strange like that, like it's the number itself.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let me get back, all right, Uh, one eleven. There gonna be a cod at A c H d h v A A L h I M he is one God a l p alaph and ox a thousand, the redeeming Bull by shape the swastika, and sol the lightning, as the lightning lighteneth out of the east even onto the west, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man and allusion to the descent of Shiva upon Shakhti. In Somehdi. The Roman A shows the same through the shape of the pentagram, which it imitates as n ruin destruction sudden death of the personality. In Somodi A P. L. Thick darkness, Saint John of the Cross, who describes the phenomenon in great detail. Ao M the Hindu am or om M h v l l MAD the destruction of reason by illumination oh v l H a holocaust, and it's like tech telling you could check asn PLA The Hidden Wonder a title of Cather one fourteen d M o A Tier The Age of Christian Rosencrutz one twenty s MK sammik a prop also m vsdi basis foundation one twenty equals one times two times three times four times five and is thus a synthesis of the power of the pentagram. Also one plus two plus I guess up to fifteen equals one to twenty, hence its importance in the five to five equals six ritual, and that would be equinox number eleven. You can check for that. I, however, disagree in part it seems to me to symbolize a lesser redemption than that associated with Tiffareth. Compare at least the numbers zero point one, two and two to one zero in Libre ligis and liber four one eight and x toll the superiority superiority superiority. For while the first is the sublime formula of the infinite surging into finite or affinity, and the latter the supreme rolling up affinity into infinity. The one twenty can symbolize at h the one twenty can symbolize, at the best, a sort of intermediate condition of stability. For how can one proceed from the two to the zero? One twenty is also on a very important name of God. That's the first one you'll be told.
Speaker 2: That's it's better than the other name of God off.
Speaker 1: Which is on a light switch right with electure. I still think I don't know optic nerves, something along that line. One four O D n Eden one three one s M A l Satan so called, but really only Samuel, the accuser of the Brethren, unpopular with the rabbis because their consciousness were not clear. Samuel fulfills a most useful function. He is skepticism, which accuses intellect into intellectually conscious, which accuses morally and even that spiritual accuser upon the threshold, without whom the sanctuary might be profaned. We must defeat him, it is true. But how should we abuse and blame him without abuse and blame of him that set him there? One thirty six, a mystic number of Jupiter, the sum of the first sixteen natural numbers one four a square, and therefore a materialization of the number twelve. Hence the numbers in the Apocalypse four one hundred and forty four thousand only means twelve, the perfect number in the zodiac or houses of Heaven and tribes of Israel times twelve one eight m Z and i M Scales of justice.
Speaker 2: Well, there's supposed to be a cube that comes down out of the sky when Jesus comes back. That's one hundred and forty four kilometers or some sort of unit of measurement wide by high, and so that cube is going to be the new Heaven and the new Earth. It's only going to be about one hundred and forty four thousand or something like that. So it's it's gonna be much smaller.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. Oh it's weird. One fifty six Baba laon b A b A L O n C. Libra four eighteen. This number is chiefly important for Part two. It is of no account in the Orthodox dogmatic kabbala. Yet it is twelve times thirteen, the most spiritual form thirteen of the most perfect number. Twelve HVA. It is tz Iv and Zion, the city of the pyramids. One seventy five, a mystic number of venus. I wonder why two O three ABR initials of the A, B, B and R, V c H the Trinity.
Speaker 2: Now hold on, guys, I think we just skipped over something of major importance to any conspiracy numeral logical followers. Right, one fifty six is Babylon. He's He's made it very clear right there that that's the number you got to look out for. That's the one that sort of represents him and his sort of cabalah. Soy interesting anytime you see that popping up one fifty six, maybe that's that's where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that not to keep an eye on that. If you ever have the number of guys on again. Right two O three A B R initials of A B I already said that B N, R v H the Trinity. Two O six DBR speech the word of power. Two O seven A V R light contrast with A V B nine the astral light and a V D. I can't even see what that says. Eleven Maybe the magical light A U B is an illusory thing of witchcraft. A U D is almost equal is the Kundalini force. This illustrates well the difference between the sluggish vicious nine and the keen static eleven. Vicious nine and astatic eleven nine eleven.
Speaker 2: I don't know about eleven. Yeah, yo, the vicious nine and the keen ecstatic eleven ninety three. That's why you put it all over there.
Speaker 1: That's why people people were a static when they had a reason to fucking blow up. I rack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's worry with that. So this is one O seven right, one O seven, we should highlight it. Let me pull it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's two o's two O seven.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, let's shit that again. So a v R light contrast with a v B nine the astrolite, and a v D eleven the magical light. A U B is an illusory thing of witchcraft obi obia, a U D is almost the Kundalini force. Odic force, that's uh Odik is all about odin. That's not a Kundalini. Let's he saying there. This illustrates well the difference between the sluggish vicious nine and the keen ecstatic eleven. You didn't say anything about buildings in there. But that's uh, it's interesting, it's pretty revealing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two ten pertains to Part two. See Libra four one eight two fourteen r v H the Air, the Mind, rook, Yeah, Rock Yeah. Two twenty pertains to Part two. The number of verses in Libre Allegius two thirty one to some of the twenty two numbers zero to twenty one. The sum of the key numbers of the tower cards, hence an extension of the idea of twenty two two seventy one I n R I see ritual five equals six ritual ce five equal six ritual two eighty. The sum of the five letters of severity, those which have a final form calf mem non peh t zdi. Also the number of the squares on the sides of the vault seven times forty see five equal six ritual. Also RP equals terror three hundred. The letter.
Speaker 2: Shin sh I'll take it. The letter shin, meaning tooth and suggesting by its shape triple flame refers yet radically to fire and is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. Raw are the h l aheim three hundred equals three hundred, hence the letter of the spirit descending into the midst of ih v H the four inferior elements, we get ih s h v H Yeshua, the savior symbolized by the pentagram. So when you put the shin inside of Yodheval, hey, you get Yeshua, right, and they do that.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, keep going, No, that's just what all these alchemists. We're really keen on the alchemists doing Christian tabala. We're really keen on that formula right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some I forgot the fucking exact name of it. It was a golden dorm ritual where it was like you kind of would be like cleansing like your temporaria or your area of using and they did instead of Yodheva. Hey, they had the answert of that, and it was a Yahua. I just remember that change. I did notice that change.
Speaker 2: So if Kabbala did exist, which is highly likely, Jesus would be a Kabbalistic formula back then. So interesting. Three oh one ash a s h Fire three fourteen should die s h d I the Almighty the name of God attributed to Yesoud three twenty five a mystic number of Mars. The b R t z b a L the Spirit of Mars, and g r A p I A L the intelligence of Mars three twenty six I H s h v H Jesus c. Three hundred three twenty six is also three hundred for three three three C h V A r v n z n or v n C Libre four eighteen tenth Ether. It is surprising that this large scale of three should be so terrible a symbol of dispersion. There is doubtless a venerable arcanom here connoted, possibly the evil of matter sumo three three three equals three seven times nine, the accursed, the s h M the name three forty one the sum of the three mothers A left mem and shin three forty five M s h H Moses. Note by the trans transposition we have three or five four three A H I H A s h r A h I A. Existence is existence, I am that I am a sublime title of Kether. Moses is therefore regarded as the representative of this particular manifestation of deity, who declared himself under the special name three fifty eight C Thirty two M Shih Messiah and n sh the Serpent of genesis. The dogma is that the head of the serpent n is bruised, being replaced by M the letter of sacrifice, and God the letter alike of virginity Yode equals virgo and of original deity yode the foundation or type of all of the letters. Thus the word may be read the sacrifice of the virgin board divine one triumph that the chariot through the spirit, while thesauch death entering the realm of spirit. But the conception of the serpent as the redeemer is truer. See my explanation of five equals six ritual equinox number eleven three sixty one A D NI, H, A, R t z. The Lord of the Earth No. Three hundred and sixty one denotes the three supernals, the six members of Rauch and malcouth. This is this name of God therefore embraces all of the ten sephiro A d N, I, H, R, t z. That is, all ten of the sephero Interesting because I don't see three sixty one pop up a lot in his formulas. It's strange that it would represent all of that and not be used. Three sixty five an important number, though not in the the pure Kabbala see the canon m ipa z and whatever in Greek. Sorry, three seventy really more important for part two. He keeps saying it's all In part two, oh sh creation the Shabbatic goat in its highest aspect. This shows the whole of creation as matter and spirit, the material three the spiritual seven all canceling to zero. Also sh l m shalom. Piece interesting four hundred the letter pa. Maybe the universe is the square of twenty the wheel of fortune, and shows the universe therefore as the sphere of fortune the Semsara Chakram, where karma, which fools all call Chad's rules. Four hundred is the number of the sephero, each of the ten, containing ten in itself and being repeated in the four worlds of absolute Bria, Yetsirah, and Assera. These four worlds are themselves attributed to I h v H, which is therefore not the name of a tribal fetish, but the formula of a system.
Speaker 1: Well m d on.
Speaker 2: The entire Bible is mathematical, really bar on the empathic meaning of essence of for A and th h are the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, and A and omega are of the Greek, and A and z of the Latin. Hence the word at azoth azo not to be confused with a zote lifeless a zotos, a name for nitrogen. Azoth means the sum in essence of all conceived as one. Back to that alchemy again four O six th h V the letter tao c. Four hundred, also a thou thou. Note that A H A four O six seven, the divine name of Venus seven gives the initials A n I h U A A t e h I he thou. Three different aspects of a deity worshiped in three persons and in three ways viz. One with averted face, two with prostration, three with identification interesting for eighteen pertains principally to Part two Liber four eighteen four one nine T I t H the letter tes four thirty four d L t H the letter Dalath four forty t H l I the Great Dragon far forty one A M T H truth note four four one equals twenty one times twenty one twenty one is I H I H A h i H the God of Kether whose will is truth meth interesting four five zero t h n the Great Dragon four six three m t h H s h q D moses wand a rod of almond three plus sixty plus four hundred the paths of the Middle Pillar or seventy four d v t h knowledge. The Sepera is not Sefferra in one aspect, the child of Chokma and Binna. In another, the eighth head of the stooping dragon raised up when the tree of life was shattered, and Macroposophos set charitable against Microposophos c. Four equal seven ritual Supra. Also, and very especially Libre four one eight. It is the demon that purely intellectual or rational religions take as their god, the special danger of Kinia Buddhism or A zero lilith l I l I t h the demon Queen of malcout or five four three i h or a h i h A s h r A. I am that I am back to that one again. I thought he did that all right, six sixty six last of the stick numbers of the Sun s v R t h the Spirit of Soul. Also O M M V s t h N O M M O Satan, the Satanic Trinity of Typhon, Apophas, and bez b E s Z. Also s H M I H I H s h v H. The name of Jesus, the names of Nero, Napoleon, W. E. Gladstone, and any person that you may happen to dislike add up to this number, And in reality it is the final extension of the number six, both because six times one eleven alf one eleven one six because use of the Sun, whose great number is six. You're not going to hit the Oh, I guess you can't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's your thing.
Speaker 2: Where was the drop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thing?
Speaker 2: A note of the mystic numbers of the planets. The first is that of the planet itself eg. Saturn three. The second is that of the number of squares in the square of the planet, eg. Saturn nine. The third is that of the figures in each line of the magic square of the planet eg. Saturn fifteen. In magic square is one on which each file rank diagonal add to the same number eg. Saturn is eight, one, six, three, five, seven, four, nine two, each square being filled with the numbers from one upwards. The last of the magic numbers is the sum of the whole of the figures in the square, eg Saturn forty five. The complete list is thus Saturn three nine one five four five, Jupiter.
Speaker 1: Oh what happened there? Loss? My boy just bounced out, what the hell happened? Disappear down? Lost the book. I guess I'll just continue. Sorry about that, people, Yeah, Jupiter four sixteen thirty four one thirty six, Mars five twenty five, sixty five three twenty five, Soul six thirty six, one one one six six six, Venus seven forty nine one seventy five, and then one two two five, Mercury eight sixty four two six Z two thousand and eighty, Luna nine eighty one three six nine three three two one. Keep reading a little bit more than I'll wrap it up if he doesn't show up. This still goes on for pages. Generally speaking, the first number gives a divine name, the second and the second and archangelic or angelic name, the third a name pertaining to the formative world, the fourth a name of a spirit or blind force. For example, Mercury has A Z and D D love for eight, D I N and D n I for sixty four, T I R I A L for two sixty and then T P no t h P t h R th h R t H for two thousand and eighty, But in the earlier numbers this is not so well carried out. One thirty six is both iv P h I L the intelligence of Jupiter and s h M A L the spirit. The mystic numbers of the Sepharoath are simply the sums of the numbers from one to their own numbers. Thus, Cathere equals one, Chopma equals one, Chokema is two, which equals one plus two equals three. Then three is Banah equals one plus two plus three equals six. The fourth one is chested, and that equals one plus two plus three plus four equals ten. Number five is goebura one plus two plus three plus four plus five equals fifteen, and Tiffareth equals one plus two plus three plus four plus five plus six equals twenty one. Number seven net SoC equals one plus two plus three plus four whatever up to seven that equals twenty eight, and so on. You know, I'm not gonna keep going through all those. It's a little silly. The most important attributions of six sixty six, however, pertained to the second part, of course, But I think here at seventy one, I will leave it off. Yeah, the Gremlins got headless. I guess I don't know where my boy went, but yeah, I think he's gone. Maybe there's something with his internet possibly, so I highly doubt he's coming back. But yeah, for everybody watching, sorry about that. That's what's up. You're still here. I'm going to leave it off here, and I think if anything, remember that he's got his show on Thursday, also with his mail bag, so if you got any stories, send that in. He's also got Sunday he does the trialogues and Mondays. He does that stuff with Erros I think too in the Alchemy Mondays. So check his stuff out. Check out the Occult Rejects, bit Shoot Rumble YouTube, and all major podcasts. This one day, we got Georgina Rose coming on at six o'clock. Check that out, Plant the Orgy. Yeah, very excited to get her on. And then I thinks I supposedly should still have Freda RC coming on that night as well at nine o'clock, and that will be on Enochian Magic, and I expect that one to be very interesting. So tomorrow, yeah, we got two shows fully, so check it out. And yeah, that's a bit. That's it out of me. I'm done. Thank you for all jumping in and checking out more of seven seven seven, and we'll continue it next week until the next one. Everybody be well later