Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet Window dot com and listeners liking you. Now I know the most activated place in our.
Speaker 3: Media chuck of hey Hey. It is the eighteenth day of November twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, And honestly, I'm broadcasting in a weird time of day. It's five point thirty in the morning, and I gotta say, I'm bored to death with the headlines. I'm bored to death with a lot of stuff and I'm getting ready to go to Dallas, Texas. So very few people have decided to help me out, although a bunch of people did promise they would, and who knows, maybe some people try to do it a little late or something. I don't know. But here's the thing. Anybody that does decide to drop in and throw something in to help me out while I'm in Dallas, or as I'm getting to Dallas this week, or before I leave, hopefully, I'm gonna give you guys a folder which contains like five gigs worth of podcasts various stuff that's been produced by Ocelly dot com that's related to the jfk assassination directly because from the twenty first to the twenty third I will be in Dallas for sure, and who knows, I might actually be in Dallas a little longer, but that's when the conference is. Okay. Anyways, if you're not able to get to Dallas and you want to go sign up, go to Assassinationconference dot com. Go get your tickets there. Whatever you get, you can get ten percent off with the o'celly ten discount. That's my name, o'celly and one zero. So Assassinationconference dot Com. That's where you can go and do that. And anyway, here we are at five thirty in the morning. So I realized a couple of things, and I want to record this before I leave, you know, because first of all, I want to give you guys, at least one some fresh piece of material. I put out a bunch of archive stuff as of late. I'm going to lease like an archive along with this before I leave, you know, on Tuesday. This is gonna come out Tuesday night, probably because I'm going to take a rest after I'm done talking to you, and you know it'll be recorded out there. But you know, I realized that the guys who are in the JFK podcast Niche They got no use for me, none of them, I mean not one. They don't give me credit for anything. They act like they're coming up with new ideas. They got a lot of the people that I've worked with over the years, and the only guy who's stuck with me the whole time I've been doing this show, like well, from twenty fourteen on, because I only did a few shows in twenty thirteen, but from twenty fourteen on is Larry Hancock in JFK Land. You know, that's the only living consistent person that shows up. And I've talked to Larry about a bunch of things, and we've done educational series like the one O one series, and we also went through the various instigations, you know, for you We certainly went to every one of Larry's books, not just on the JFK thing, but you know, basically giving you an education in the behavior of the national security state and the history of it. And I got to say, nobody gives a crap, you know, That's what it comes down to. Among these other JFK assassination podcasters. They showned me no matter what I do, And I've tried to be supportive, friendly, helpful any which way I can, you know. I mean, I had Joe Barelli on the other day when we were doing the preview for Lancer and all that, and he doesn't even bother to give a message to Carmine order to Rob. And I used to have Rob on whenever you know he was. He had an open invitation. You want to promote something, come on, I don't know. Some people told me they did a couple of shows where they were mocking me or whatever, and I got to say, it's just it's kind of depressing, you know, because these guys, any contact I had, I offered it to them. Anything I could do for him. I tried to promote them, and some of them, Yeah, they're doing better to me. Now I know why I'm collapsing. It's because I'm allowing people to undermine and kneecap me on my own show like a jerk, you know. But anyway, I get that. And also I don't go after every person that I interview. Necessarily let them tell the story they want to tell, and I analyze it afterwards, and I let you guys figure those things out. And I dropped subtle hints about what it is I'm listening to here and there, and I don't necessarily go, oh, well, you told a different story in eighty nine, and you know, and then in nineteen ninety six you told a different story. And these guys come out with a book. I want to jerk them around because they're a witness or there's somebody that you know, actually did do something like uncover something. You know, I try to confront morally about one stupid thing he kept repeating online for a little while, and this guy don't hardly talk to me at all anymore. So I blew that up for nothing. Being confrontational with these people is ridiculous. I mean, the egos on them is amazing. And I got to tell you, I'm sick and tired of it. So I'm gonna go to Lancer. I'm gonna be diplomatic. I'm gonna be nice to people I don't even want to be nice. To guarantee you, I'm going to tell you that half of the people that are there that do podcasts, I really will not be upset at all if they somehow fall out a freaking window somewhere, It will not bother me at all. Okay, you know, they get hit by cars over there, trying to cross back and forth over at the grassy knoll. Not gonna bother me at all, anyway. I'm tired of being nice. I'm really tired of being nice. But uh, you know, I'm not gonna be nasty either, But no, no, no more of this helping them or being or being you know, kind of considerate and trying to help them connect to people you know that do further. They're they're they're you know, different agendas and whatever. People think they have superiority over me for certain reasons too, And okay, you got a bigger audience than me right now, that's fine. Somehow you stay on YouTube. YouTube's an interesting land of strangely edited things nowadays, but you know you can exist over there. Great, God bless you. As a matter of fact, if you're an influencer on Instagram, if you're a freaking TikToker, that's great. I celebrate other people's success, really do. But you know, your hobbies that you put your efforts into. I don't know, maybe you're just more likable than me, but your hobbies. I've been doing this full time now for over a decade, and I don't just cover the JFK thing. But you know, ignore the fact that I've done, you know, probably more shows on that while doing the other stuff, while investigating you know, current events, checking out different news stories covering different certain issues like you know, the water thing and the burn pits and weapons of mass destruction, lies and whistle blowers and yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, telling you about Epstein a decade before people even talked about it, you know, stuff like that on this show. But I'm not doing anything at all except I put out more episodes about the very topic that you people are mostly focused on in that time period, while juggling these other things and doing this full time. But I'm at a hole, all right. Message received, folks, Message received from my fellow JFK focused podcasters on occasion, I got you, I see you, I hear you. It's fine. And people that you know claim to be my friends regardless of whatever meltdowns they have or anything else. That's okay too. I notice that's the way it is. I learn real fast who my friends are. Anyways, if you support me when I'm going to Dallas, like I said, I got five gigs worth of podcast there's a virtual education in there and it's probably larger than the entire archive a half of these guys who claim to be JFK focused podcasters, whether they do bigger or better productions, or they got YouTube channels or not. Hey, that's what I'll give you. If you throw in fifty dollars or more, how's that? And if not, Hey, that's good too. Keep teaching me what it is I got to learn here. Because I'm a little hard headed. Try not to go away. But who knows. Maybe when it comes around time in April of this coming year, I don't have the money to pay for the website or the feed or whatever. Maybe I'll just go away. Maybe that'll be better. Maybe not. Maybe I'll find something else to do. Maybe I'll find a video channel somewhere and I'll just, I don't know, grow that and stop taking phone calls. That would be good too. There you go, just bang out my narrative. Whatever I choose to do. Maybe I'll start talking about Star Wars. I was never a big Star Wars guy, but I don't know. It might be a good move. Where could do anime or serial killers, or maybe I could get into the mobniche a little bit. I do know some of those guys. Some of those guys know me, whether they remember me or not, I can remind them, who knows. Maybe I can get into some little you know, mob war YouTube beef, like what is it? Natali? And they're freaking Merlino and all these guys. There's these little argument been going on for like a year on YouTube between these former mobsters arguing over who's a real mobster and who's a rat on YouTube, which is kind of funny because revealing any of that stuff final eats their oaths. But hey, you know, no big deal. And then the one guy, Hey, why you gotta say mob I, why don't you just ask me about my friends? Uh? You guys cracked me up, all of you anyway. I don't know. Maybe I should discover a new niche when I come home from Dallas, start just doing videos. Screw it, right, and I'll just put out an audio version of this podcast and just have fun with it. Well, I take anything seriously anymore. Right, every once in a while, if somebody feels like sending me a book, maybe I'll review it, but I won't actively seek out any new books or whatever. Right, who cares? Didn't matter that I did all that analysis had all these authors on none of that crap matters. As a matter of fact, Google AI can't even remember who I interviewed. It's like it didn't exist because it's not constantly being flowed out there on some you know, endless Spotify RSS speed anyway, because even my Spotify feed, they they take stuff off of it. I can't keep I can't maintain the feed. It costs too much to maintain a massive archive of stuff out there, and I have a massive archive. Maybe maybe I should just release that and put it through Patreon and see if people, you know, give a crap about it. I mean, I got a bunch of now deceased guests on my former guest list anyways, so not all in hand. And you know, it's like even the stuff that I did on Epstein, it's too funny. Because I'm going to put out a thing with Ed Opperman when we were talking about, you know, the Trump gossip in twenty sixteen, which is rather hilarious. I only listen to certain portions of it. I re edited it and I'm going to put that out. It's from January like twenty sixteen, and I cut out most of the commercial stuff and you know the unnecessary parts and all that, and I think I'll drop that on the feed before I go to just for fun. It's been an interesting week. I could have given you analysis. I was two days off on my estimate for when the government shutdown was going to end. Hey, let's listen to a couple of minutes of some of the comedy, some of the fun that we've gotten at recent news events. Screw my analysis. Let's go with the headlines and the joke writers and see how that goes. For a second, I should figure out a way to do this, do like you know, quick shorts, reels, tiktoks that are about as long as maybe some of these soundbites I'm going to play.
Speaker 4: In Washington, the government shutdown ended off. The eight Senate Democrats caved, So.
Speaker 5: Wednesday really should have been a good.
Speaker 1: Day for the presidents until this happened.
Speaker 6: President Trump refusing to answer why he won't let the FBI release the Jeffrey Epstein files, even as just revealed messages written by the sex offender raise new questions about their friendship and whether Trump was aware of Epstein's crimes.
Speaker 3: By the way, I know the irony here of I'm playing a guy who is recapping and joking about something while he's playing a news clip from another organization. Why not commentary on commentary on commentary, kind of like that South Park episode, right, cutman, brah, Yeah, just put you know, Beautie Pie in a bubble there and let him play. God what was that he was playing? I don't know, one of those one of those military games. Anyway, Back to the emails that were dumped, what twenty thousand of them? Eh, you don't want my analysis of it? Right? Besides, they mentioned Clinton?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, yep, Trump's name coming up again and again. In a twenty seventeen email to former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, Epstein writing, I have met some very bad people, none as bad as Trump. Not one decent sell in his body. So yes, dangerous.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that doesn't look christ Yeah, it doesn't look great. The petiist trafficker to end old traffickers might have thought Trump was a bad guy. I find humor. Hey, what about some of the other mainstream comedy guys and their analysis of recent Epstein files. Let's get a little more into Epstein before I released that. You know Operaman Piece and.
Speaker 7: His brother Mark.
Speaker 8: In one email.
Speaker 1: Epstein's brother Mark told him to ask Steve Bannon if quote Putin has the photos of Trump blowing bubba.
Speaker 3: Now, that is a statement a half for you. Right, let's get a little clarification on. There's got to be something to.
Speaker 8: It, all right, This sentence.
Speaker 5: Maybe eighteen words long.
Speaker 9: Seven of those words are Steve Bannon Putin photos Trump blowing bubba.
Speaker 3: Seven of eighteen words are exactly that. I know what I'm picturing when I hear that. But you know, apparently there had to be lots of clarifications. But I could be somebody like this. What is she on TikTok? I don't know if she's on TikTok or YouTube or whatever, but she's come across on my shorts a bunch of times, and I don't know. Unhinged headlines is what she calls these segments she does. I think they're about two minutes long. I'm not sure, but I won't play the whole thing.
Speaker 10: Dan, I'm gonna believe this shit is your latest unhinged headlines. First up, the House is expected to force a vote to release the Epstein files tomorrow, and Dumpy says, finally, he posted this last night on truths Social Dumpy.
Speaker 3: By the way, I guess is Trump. And you hear the way she said house who's Who's must be Canadian. I don't know. She's not even all that attract or anything, but she's definitely expressive facially, so I'm sure she's very popular. I'm not sure how many followers she has or whatever. I don't know. She keeps popping up on my feeds, my short feeds. Usually I try and look at Trump puppets and fun stuff, and you know, weird videos of people yelling at cops because they're trying to arrest them for taping, or courtroom dramas where people are like, you know, saying crazy things while they're getting arranged or whatever. But eh, she's interesting.
Speaker 10: Unhinged headlines Republican should vote to release the Epstein files because we have nothing to hide. Reductions must be complete. And that's an interesting statement given this interview that's been scrubbed from the Internet that happened two weeks ago with Epstein survivor and Nuska.
Speaker 3: Did Georgio you.
Speaker 2: Met Donald Trump?
Speaker 8: Is it through Gilline Maxwell?
Speaker 11: I did, yes, and I met him on several occasions. Gillan Maxwell did introduce me to him, and she introduced me to him with the clear, with a clear message of my being with him in the same way that she had won that she had trafficked me and brought me to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: See, now that's weird because number one, it's on the BBC, So let's talk about Trump ober here because we got nothing else to talk about in the Great Britain, that's for sure. And then on top of it, we're going to have this woman with an even stranger English accent and a kind of identified all and we're bringing this to lave Ya the BBC because we have an agenda to attack Trump as well. Or maybe it's just that curious that the Americans are putting up of this. We don't know, and you listen to the way she mayanders through that. I don't know if she's believable, because well, you know, it was kind of a thing and I was being trafficked, you know, I guess this is some of the international trim that was underaged that Epstein was peddling here and there.
Speaker 10: Next, when it comes to Epstein, Megan Kelly wants to clear one little thing up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Megan Kelly statements priceless too. I've forgot about this part on here.
Speaker 12: For Epstein, he wasn't into like eight year olds, but he liked the very young teen types. There's a difference between a fifteen year old and a five year old.
Speaker 10: I know she's white, but.
Speaker 5: She related to r Kelly.
Speaker 10: Next on Thursday, last week, a little damage control.
Speaker 4: The Bible tells us that one of the measures of any society is how it cares for vulnerable children and orphans.
Speaker 3: So important and it's so big in the Bible.
Speaker 4: So as we make America great again, we are going to protect American children and forcing care from you.
Speaker 10: Next last week, Dumpy said, american talent.
Speaker 9: If you want to raise wages for American workers, you can't flood the contrary with tens of thousands or hundreds of miles.
Speaker 4: We also do have to bring in talent when we've got plenty of.
Speaker 10: Talent and know you' how does that feel?
Speaker 3: Mega?
Speaker 10: Sorry, hey, you think Bubba was Clinton or a horse?
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 10: On Friday, TSA employees who didn't call in sick during the shutdown. We're handed out ten thousand dollars checks from cosplay Christie and he's legal here, all right? If I had to shake that woman's hand, I'd make this phase two. And finally, Vice President Jombo dorc has figured out why you can't afford a house.
Speaker 1: Because we flooded the country with thirty million illegal immigrants who were taking houses that ought by right go to American citizens.
Speaker 10: You mean the people without legal ID or proof of income or credit. History did this dork?
Speaker 3: Go to Yale?
Speaker 10: Follow it for more unhinged headlines. D're not gonna believe this shit?
Speaker 3: Illegal aliens?
Speaker 2: Or do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 3: Use expressed by caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or Jeff o' jelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 13: In Denial the Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US Covert Operations Center, still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 14: Earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 3: For the dot com radio network.
Speaker 7: Wallstreamno dot dot com, Wall Street.
Speaker 3: Window dot Com, dot Com, Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 7: Wallstream, Reno dot dot Go There now go there, now there now.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Chili dot com. The Chili Effect is sponsored by Wall Street, Window dot Com and listeners liking.
Speaker 9: I Know the most ugraated noise.
Speaker 5: Is all media.
Speaker 1: The sited FAA tax you read is real, But the implications that this policy is newer than it stems from efforts that began under present by nor the Transportation Secretary Pete Buddha Jege is demonstrably false. It's been on the FASSU No, It's on the website, the FA's website.
Speaker 3: He was there twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: It was there for the entirety what I read. It was there for the entirety of your administration too. So my question is why didn't you change the policy during your first administrator?
Speaker 14: He changed you.
Speaker 4: I changed the Obama policy, and we had a very good policy, and then Biden came in and he changed it. And then when I came in two days three days ago, I signed a new order bringing it to the highest level of intelligence.
Speaker 15: Okay, quiet, Quiet, you got nothing useful to say anyways.
Speaker 3: It is what it is, It was what it was. How you doing. I hope Thanksgiving goes well for you. I hope that you will be joining me also. Uh, we're gonna have a chat tango in uh, you know, for the conference as well, and uh, Larry Hancock, myself and other staff members at Lancer will be in there, and it'll be available to people viewing the conference, so you'll be able to live chat with each other and also with some presenters, because we're gonna tell all the presenters they can sign in and go get involved on it. If they like, Uh, they might show up as a nons. I don't know what they're gonna do. Everybody's choices, everybody's choice. But we'll see if we can get everybody participating on it. And let's see what is it under. Okay, so it's j f k.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Let's see JFK Lancer, ni D dot chat Tango dot com. Okay, so that's where that's gonna be. And if you sign up for the conference, you'll be able to easily go ahead and use the same kind of chatroom that you use at Ochelli dot com, except for some reason, their HTML is working over on the website at Assassination Conference dot com. Anyways, that's about all I got for you today. I mean, you know, we could go into some more comedy, I guess. And I want to thank Bpete and and also our our friend Creative Accidents. I do hope to see you there, man. I hope that we get a chance to get a pizza. I hope that some other people show up and at least I get to shake your hand in person. That'll be nice. I'm not certain that I'll be able to go back next year again because I think I'm gonna make some enemies with part of my presentation. We're doing a live myths panel and all that. And and by the way, prove positive about the JFK podcasters is that, you know what, they're having a podcast panel and didn't even think to invite me into it. Joe BURRELLI begrudgingly, is going to show up there and be part of it because he's, you know, part of the Lone Gunman podcast. But eh, screw Shelly, he ain't nothing right. I mean, that's that's what I gotta know. Yeah, I am merely o' shelley. All of you are the effects. So I will see you next week when I get back from Dallas, and hopefully everything goes well for you in the meantime. Seriously, even if you hate me, I want to tell you I hope everything's good for you.
Speaker 5: Enjoy go ahead, call.
Speaker 13: It the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know Toddy.
Speaker 1: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 4: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okay, on the.
Speaker 13: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now has a real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 7: Book into claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: Cons you are.
Speaker 4: Movement, nuclear repons and upper things like Lots.
Speaker 9: Of the War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com.