Speaker 1: All right, guys, welcome back day zero, day one sixty seven. We have got the entirety of the care for everybody is alive. I know there's some people that thought that maybe you know, some of us have left this earth, but uh, but we're all here, and I think we're feeling at least okay today, at least decent. Okay, Cory Corey is still close to death. Okay, he's still close to death. He's he hasn't quite recovered, but that's okay. I mean he's got a clean shave, so, I mean he's looking he's looking spiffy today. I'm trying to figure out what the occasion is for the cleanliness anything. No, right, fair enough. We got Lindsey Trumble with.
Speaker 2: Us, and.
Speaker 1: Charlie Robinson macro Graces of course, Corey Hughes. I don't give a funk dot org.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The y'all are doing well today on this Sunday one sixty seven. Guys. First thing I want to just because I've seen this thing being slung all around. Okay, oh, and I like this. It's like a reunion. I feel like it is as well over a month here, yeah, yeah, yeah, eight. Life happens you know what I'm saying, if you live long enough. Uh. But the first thing I want I want to throw out there, because there's been a lot of people talking about this, has came across my timeline multiple times, was a Trump talking about the grocery prices and how it will be difficult, you know, for him to get them down. And I believe that I'm the one that said on this show, I'm like, if politicians got there and were honest, they were like, look, the prices are where they're at. I'm just trying to keep you from getting fucked further. You know what I'm saying. I mean, that's pretty much it. But you know, of course people are taking and running with this all he lied he did run on some grocery prices. Now, he did say that, So I wonder the your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Right at the gate, Well, I'm saying grocery price, Well, I'm saying prices come down in a lot of different areas, which is weird. Especially gas gas here you can get for like two sixty nine, which is the cheapest been around here for fucking ever, So, how the fun does that work? Somebody gets elected president and they're not even president yet and everything starts coming down in price.
Speaker 4: The big grocery store merger failed. They did plug on it, the Kroger merging with Albertson's Albertson's Safe Way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They are all the two biggest grocers in.
Speaker 4: It's all Ron Berkele, it's all you Kaipa, it's all. It's all you know, the same group. It's it's just luckily not the City of Chicago getting into the grocery store business like they have threatened to.
Speaker 3: People think that the grocery stores don't usually typically come off like the mafia. But if you study the history of Kroger, like they were fucking ruthless in the beginning, like a hundred years ago. Oh really, oh god, yes, yes they were. They were. Yeah. Basically basically if you pickt at their store, they'd have people go beat you up. I mean, ship like that. So yeah, it's wild stuff. It's wild stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that from groceries. They seem so tame.
Speaker 3: Bandles like United Fruit and stuff like that. You know, I'll connect now.
Speaker 4: You find out how dangerous the banana industry is, Like they will murder you.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh really, for bananas.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, you make a lot of money and banana, bananas, sugar, whatever.
Speaker 1: People need to understand that you you actually don't want the government involved in the price of groceries because once they're getting involved in groceries like that means that you stop getting them. I mean, you can't price control ship. The ship does not work. Well, you're running to price control stuff. It didn't work.
Speaker 3: This is where you run into an utter unsolvable contradiction in capitalism because there are things that need to be fucking regulated or else to fucking just run away with the fucking money every time, run away with ships. So where do you draw the line with any regulation? Who gets to regulate? What's the deal? You can't have the revolving door of people going from like the FDA to the fucking drug companies and then back to the FDA. You can't have that in every industry. So, like, what's the solution there? How do you solve something like that? You cut because you can't be self regulated, and then when you look at external regulation from a government, it's, oh, oh my god, we're being oppressed. So where's the happy medium there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: It didn't exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that. It's chaos.
Speaker 2: It's barely managed chaos or nothing.
Speaker 4: But wen, if we got rid of all the subsidies, you know what I mean? Like yeah, if you think of it like this, like shit, if we get rid of the subsidies, these these companies will go out of business. It's like, well, well, then you're not running the business the right way. Clearly there's a problem with right if if it's deeply unprofitable and always will be and you need to have government assistance, then pull the plug on all the government assistants to all these industries.
Speaker 3: Like well. See. Another thing is that as a responsible government, and you want to manage your population, well, and you see that there are upcoming technological innovations that could you know, shrink a nation's growth and development curve by decades, then it would be the government's responsibility to make sure that those technologies get implemented. But then you have corporations who make those technologies, and then you get into buddy buddy system, and again you run into more fundamental problems between how a society needs to be run and human nature, which is fundamentally corrupt and just wants money and to have their dick sucked, and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: So unless you're a female, then I guess that'll be here.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same thing, but in a different is what we.
Speaker 4: Call it suck.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you don't. Maybe you don't want it, oh suck. So maybe you're anti, maybe you're against that. I don't know. The the more I've seen it come across my my TikTok page a lot like people are like, oh man, you see he was running on grocery. You already lied to y'all. I suppose they all lie to you. No shit, shit, they gon'na lie. I mean, but they got to you because if I if I sat right there, like if they had X key running and I came up there, I say, look, most of y'all are fucked. Okay, all right, you're never gonna be shit, all right, so don't worry about it. Okay. America keeps people alive. We don't let people die, all right. I mean that' see it. I mean, we give you welfare, we give you six and eight, we give you food stamps. They just don't let folks die. They've got the homeless camps technically know. I mean that they'll subsidize everything, even that the illegals, they won't e let illegals come in and pass.
Speaker 2: Anybody can go to the hospital right now and get almost any treatment they want and just like they'll just like hope that they get money for it somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't people way, Yeah, you know, I aintn'ta let you die, which is why the healthcare thing was just kind of flunky. I was like, you know that you ain't got to pay them a whole lot, right, You could technically pay them the bare minimum every month and they'll take it. They can't charge interests, yeah, the hospital system can't.
Speaker 2: They'll discharge that as easily as anything like that. I think that's why they started, like you owe us fifty thousand, because they're hoping you give them like at least a couple of thousand, like right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the procedure calls. The procedure probably cost them about three hundred dollars, it'll be fifty k. And you know, all that has to do with how they actually negotiate the pricing with the insurance company. So those procedures aren't that much if you pay out of pocket, like the price is totally different if you pay out of pocket, so it's not a one to one thing. They're like, oh, thank god I had insurance. Otherwise I had to pay fifty thousands. Like with nah, they probably charged you like six thousand as opposed to the fifty.
Speaker 2: The insurance thing is wild as fuck too. I feel like everyone's retarded, like everyone's like the insurance companies aren't covering stuff. I'm like, yeah, like that's literally business model and it never has been any different than that. And that's all there ever was, Like what were you surprised? How about this? I'm not saying it's cool or good. I'm saying we shouldn't definitely have to like force people to have it. That shouldn't be allowed at all. There should be no ability for the government to force people to have insurance. That's crazy. But if you buy insurance and you expect them to give you things, like you're the stupid one.
Speaker 1: Sorry yeah yeah, And this goes for all insurance companies allwhere as your extended warranty companies like I run into this like like people don't understand it. Like so right now, let's say, if you've got something wrong with your engine or transmission, it usually takes me a minimum of two weeks to get that claim potentially approved, and they try to hit every single mark to make sure they don't approve it, Like they trying to hit everything. They're asking for past service records. They I mean, yeah, let's check the fluid check see see this, see that, Send me this picture, send me that picture. Oh we're gonna send inspectors. Oh what we send inspectors? Can I get some caliboration? It's like, but they trying to hit the works to try not to cover it. I mean that's the the whole premise of it. So you can yeah, I mean you only get so pious. I mean, it just is what it is. It's people sitting there doing the job. They get paid, and they go home to their to their sorry ass lives, just like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Due you know what I'm saying, you're a fake ass communist who just likes to talk ship online and has no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Then this is like criminal to that. But I'm like, what do you what world do you live in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought I thought it was real weird where folks was like, yeah, thank god they shot that dude in the street, And I'm like for what, I'm like, I don't know if this is the one I'm going to be cheering for you that was out there, that was out there there. I have to I have to keep myself in the corner for a little bit. So I think that.
Speaker 3: I like the way society is just the way it is, where the vast majority of the time you're cool just walking down the street and you're fine whatever. Less than a while somebody gets fucking popped that you're like, damn, not too bad with that one. I think you're totally okay.
Speaker 4: Chris Monologue, like ye, his monologues, he said he was talking about that and he said, sometimes you know, drug dealers get shot.
Speaker 2: But he's not. This is the thing too. If it was pharma, it would make more sense. But it's just a CEO of a health insurance company.
Speaker 3: Like but that health insurance company. I personally have been like fuck those guys.
Speaker 2: But all of that and then like what but like that guy just has a job.
Speaker 3: Like I just remember like when we had like choice, you had choice at one time of like a dozen health insurance companies being I'm being generous, and now there's like three, you know, two, two and a third shitty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the other things.
Speaker 3: It's even forced to have Obamacare. Like I haven't heard about that in years, and I don't know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have insurance anymore. At one point in time, you did. Yeah, at one point in time, when Obama was in office, you had to have it or you had to pay a penalty when it came tax season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was ridiculous. But that Obamacare also is part of what made insurance companies even crazier. So like we're like mad at them, and it's like they're trying to I'm not excusing whatever, but like this is the business. So you have a business, and your job is to try not to pay for people's health care, and then you also have to fit all of these government requirements and follow all these government regulations. And like then a motherfucker has this job and he just gets shot. He has kids, and shit, I'm not trying to defend him. I don't know his life. But like, I also don't believe any of this shit because we wouldn't even be talking about it if it weren't an op. So it's definitely an op. And I feel like, so he was supposedly but supposed to testify he was subpoenat or something, and one of the things he was testifying about could have gotten Nancy Pelosi into some trouble with her famous infamous insider trading. And now he's dead, and then we're just supposed to believe some random kid just decided to do this and like wrote some ship on a bullet Like, I don't believe that ship for a second.
Speaker 1: Random reach kid.
Speaker 2: Rich kid. So this kid fits all of the false flag fucking narratives, like all of them. He's rich as fuck. His family is connected, they're political, they're in healthcare. His family is in elthcare. Like, what the fuck, dude.
Speaker 4: What is going to be his catcher in the rye?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Is it is? It was?
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: He weaponized by listening to Day zero exactly, radicalized, triggered a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the crimes against humanity. Uh, Corey's talked about about this crimes against humanity. Uh you know they deserve the capital punishment, you know what I'm saying. So I'm I'm gona let you go.
Speaker 3: Core Okay, So I had brought up before because the last thing you talked about reminded me of this that the government, the organization within the government, not the irs. But there's another federal crime of financial crimes. Fucking bureau, I forget what they're called. And they had lobbied for and had a law passed through Congress in twenty twenty one. It took supposed to take effect this year where all small businesses and basically you know, it's small businesses because it's businesses that generate under five million dollars a year in revenue. Businesses above that were exempt from this, so basically targeting small business that also, all these small businesses had to disclose to this law enforcement organization the names of all the people who benefit as shareholders of the company, which is all with the exception of Wyoming, is all registered with states local state governments. Right, But it was passed into law that you had to turn your information over and if you didn't, you would be fined ten thousand dollars per person and up to two years in prison. Did you guys even know that this law even was passed.
Speaker 4: Or is yes? Because I had to fill it out?
Speaker 3: Did you fill it out?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that was overturned and thrown out because I was constitutional so I was waiting till the very last minute, and we probably weren't going to do it anyway. We were probably going to fucking dissolve the company and reform next year and then find some other way to put off not having to do that. But yeah, it appeared on its face to be unconstitutional because it wasn't. It was a federal interference in what the states are were designed to handle, right, because states are meant to handle business, not the federal government. So I just thought that was worth bringing up because it's fucking a win for everybody.
Speaker 4: Right is a win.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to plan Wyoming. You don't even have to have your goddamn name on your corporation at the state level. It's held by your registered agent and if they ever need it they can contact them for it. But other than that, it's never disclosed to anybody, which is pretty freaking amazing. So I don't know how that would That was totally in conflict, in conflict with Wyoming law.
Speaker 2: And part of this relevance is that there's a bunch of fake ass fucking communists want to be revolutionaries who would get those names and just go around marking people.
Speaker 3: Well, these people. Well, the government thought that these small businesses are basically used as shell companies to you know, hide assets and money, because some people could have ten ten LLCs that all they do is like they have a car registered to one and they have property in another, and they're just holding companies that you know, they're just protecting assets with. And so you'd have to turn over a disclosure for every one of those companies as a small business holder of the government need to fucking know nothing, right, So I'm anxious to see what the Trump administration will do in regards to hell, how everything seems to work with taxation and business licensing and regulation. I mean, are they just going to smash everything.
Speaker 4: So they're going to digitize it all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Well that's I mean what it's fucking twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: No matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like we're going there no matter what. So we've been there.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: It'd be great if they just simplified the tax code, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Like you don't pay, you pay, yeah, like simply simple.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've only had income tax with just over one hundred years. It wasn't in the constitution, and I think George Washington would like, freak the fuck out if he knew we were paying on our income tax.
Speaker 4: Of course in in but but you wouldn't even have to get rid of it all the way if you just made it fifteen percent across the board. No, but I'm just saying as a real obviously it should be zero. But I'm just saying for the people, you'd get just as much enthusiasm for you cutting it down to fifteen.
Speaker 3: The question is, if you implemented something like that and you did have just a flat tax across the board, would that, in theory free up money for investment or would the people who have that kind or billionaires basically continue to just hoard money because that's basically what they do. They just put in assets and they let them sit there and they don't do anything with the money. So would would that simulate an economy?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so it would stimulate it, For the fact is that folks steel can't budget shit, so they said, damn, I got extra money.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't pay any taxes anyway. There's that too. There's a huge segment of the population that you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they made their money not paying any No.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I mean a lower socioeconomic that are are they don't get okay, they don't make enough money to even need to pay taxes. So it's like tax break just doesn't do them ship, you know, doesn't do them any good because they get you know, they're they're they're already squared away, but uh, interest will destroy them. Tax breaks are for like middle class people. Will they buy an extra BMW maybe the definitely just regardless, regardless, the government should be taking less in taxes period. Let's try it that way and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they were talking about I've seen some people talking about the was the guy in Argentina. Was his name Melee? Yeah, who's And they were talking about how he, uh he balanced the budget, killed diffs and all that stuff. And folks we're talking about the uh, the inflation they got because of it. I don't think people understand like, once you make it, once you make years of economic mistakes, it takes some radical ship to get it back right, and there's gonna be some pain before you can get it back right. Pain, pain will be there, like there's potential okay.
Speaker 3: Not racial general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people will want to live on they will want to be surfs and live on the land for the king.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but it's it's it's very difficult to to turn an economy around, fix the budget, fix the deficit without like a massive recession, like like ship's got to go, Like you got to start cutting stuff and you know for a little while there it's gonna hurt. But playing your.
Speaker 4: Currency has been a disaster for forty years, what's another four years, you know, Yeah, as long as you got to go through that pain, as long as you're going to get it right. If you're going to get it right, I have no I mean, it sounds good, but like Corey said, he's just in the pocket of Israel in such a disgusting way that I don't get a good feeling about that. That doesn't sound like somebody who's free from government restraints. It sounds like a guy who's totally captured by a foreign country.
Speaker 1: And that could be the case. I mean, it could that could in fact be the case, but I'll just I'll just talk about it in general. Usually usually when you start trying to balance budgets and make cuts, like when you make these cuts, that means that somebody loses their job, like like shit gonna hurt for a little bit, you know what I'm saying. Say, Yeah, I guess people don't understand like the massive mistake or the intention mistake that the world made in twenty twenty. It's gonna hurt for a fucking while. That shut down right there, that's gonna hurt for a while. It's gonna hurt for the next ten to fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 2: Probably if this country ever recovers, that'll be amazing. And it's like that was all just cover for all the previous fucking huge mistakes that were also intentional to sell the country out. It's like, who is never going right?
Speaker 1: Right? But when you start shutting down supply chains, huh and just printing money, but just you asking for one of the biggest dicks to be putting ass.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was like a trillion dollars shift of wealth from the poor in middle class to the extremely wealthy. It was the greatest greatest robbery ever.
Speaker 2: I just can't even imagine being that ridiculous, Like I need even more money now, guys, Like why, like what could you possibly do with it? J Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like it at some point in time you'd be like, you know what, I think I made enough, but I don't know. But they got they got real bills. You know what I'm saying. It takes a lot to keep it million dollar yacht. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, your three jets. I got a mansion that never made your city in the world. I mean, it takes a lot to keep that ship up. So yeah, yeah, the bills look a little bit different than ours. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're underground bunkers probably cost a lot to maintain too. Every few months, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Make sure the proper airflow, airflows so you don't get you know, mold and stuff. All that stuff matters, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, they uh, they continue to line in their pockets.
Speaker 3: But that's a question. I got a question. So we can build a bunker that a nuclear bomb can't blow up? Are you joking? If nuclear bombs supposed to do, like a fucking bunker ground is going to like survive a nuclear.
Speaker 4: Get necessarily like in the you know vicinity.
Speaker 3: Like you got blown up. You're like it got it.
Speaker 4: Was like there's the mushroom cloud. I can see the mushroom cloud way over there, and I want to be underground. You're cooked, I think too.
Speaker 2: There A lot of these are for the coming expected global cataclysm that might happen cyclically every so often and is perhaps on the way, which nobody knows, and but like if we're looking back at history, it seems guaranteed. H and so think they're part of it. Is like, hell, let's have enough of these with enough stuff in it that like that it might survive, which I still think is stupid, but I think that's part of the goal too. Like war is one eventuality, but like pull flips and like massive global flooding and huge earthquakes and all, this ship could also be another one.
Speaker 1: There's a possibility.
Speaker 2: That's the level they're operating on.
Speaker 1: They know a lot of ship that we don't and probably don't need to because it would be a fucking yeah, it'd be just panic. Feel Hell, you've seen what happened when they told you that, you fucking it's some snot stot running at your nose and you get a fever ship man, I mean, yeah, we got motherfuckers to this day to steal steal wearing a.
Speaker 4: Mask, mask up to save lives.
Speaker 2: That Taylor is like says that people who don't wear masks or psychopaths, but then she also says that people should just go kill CEOs.
Speaker 4: She said that people are raw dogging in the air.
Speaker 2: Raw dog into air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, raw dog, that's what she said.
Speaker 2: Like psychopaths. I was like, I don't think you know what that word means. As you celebrate murder, like you fucking weirdos.
Speaker 3: We're kind of gross in general, people are, and like we constantly interact with each other and pretend we're not gross. Yeah, And we put on clothes and we comb our hair, and we put on cologne and perfume and makeup and these things to hide the fact that we're fucking gross. You know what I mean. No one's walking around onnatcha raal with their fucking balls hanging out, period, because we are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because balls, balls don't have any type of appeal, they got low appeal. It's just like it's distasteful, unleas it's a gay parade.
Speaker 3: If we lived in a culture where you had to wear clown makeup every fucking day, it would be better than the alternative of going on natural all the time.
Speaker 2: Like all of society is built around hiding from each other the truth of our nature.
Speaker 3: God, well we asked, or else nobody'd ever get fucking laden. We'd just be done as a society.
Speaker 1: So it's let's say you got a good point. That that about it.
Speaker 2: But it's just like.
Speaker 1: I'd like to just do like a deep dive into their mind just to see what's going on when it's about to be twenty twenty five and you're still wearing your mask, like, oh you're broke, let it go.
Speaker 4: You're demoralized, as best move would say.
Speaker 3: So I'm very I don't want to say i'm personally disappointed, but it's interesting to see that the fashion mask industry didn't boom during the time that movid was really going on. It didn't. Yeah, it didn't make it at all. It's kind of weird you think that it would, right, they tried to add just the sequence and the glitter and all the different fucking ones that didn't nothing to protect you from COVID. But I mean they were.
Speaker 4: Crochet. You had the masks for her entire family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Glamor Glamor mask didn't. It didn't catch on. That is that is a little weird. You figured that the especially you're you're a people, you're just the bugie bougie class. I would have a designer mask.
Speaker 4: So right, ugly people the huge market, they level of the playing field wear a mask out.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's psychology they need the like n K nine five six two four b like they have to have it because it's part of the psychology is that they're scientists and they're better than you. So the fashion like takes away from the science aspect.
Speaker 3: Right from the jump with COVID in the very early days, I think it was like June of twenty twenty, there was already a study out on who was going to make the most fucking money based on COVID related stuff in the coming years, And it was like the mask industry was going to make fucking like billions of dollars over the next like ten years or something. And so I'm sure a lot of people put a lot of money into those companies and they fucking went nowhere.
Speaker 1: Oh you what you needed to If you bowed in initially and you sold, you probably need to sale twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: It's a pump. It's a rough hole on the mask uh in industry. It's like in the pre industry. If you were in that hand hand sanitizer niche, you were printing money in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: See I read an article like ten years ago that hand sanitizer kills your gut bacteria and you should.
Speaker 4: Never use it. I'm sure does garbage.
Speaker 2: The only hand sanitizer you should ever use is just vinegar, like fucking puts put a little vanga about one tablespoon of vinegar and a gallon of water, and it is just disinfectant. It's better than bleach and you could drink it if you needed to. Like it is fucking perfect. It doesn't hurt you, it helps you. Are you to make one where I mixed it with alo, so I have vinegar alo and then some essential oils. Shit is bomb put that all over.
Speaker 1: That was one of my first videos that I made, was talking about the damn hand sanitizer. And I think it's called benzene, I believe, but it is paint thinner. It's like, yeah, this isn't your hand sanitizer. I'm like paint pencer that it gonna help you out. I was like, Okay, maybe I don't want to use that.
Speaker 2: What benzene is what they give rats to get them cancer, right, So they're like, here, rub a bunch of benzine on your skin, get really scared. Hide in the dark, don't get any sunlight. Injected SV forty into via this vaccine, and now let's see what happened. Oh look, you all got cancer. What a shot must have been.
Speaker 4: It would have been so much worse if you didn't get the shots.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is true. I didn't even think about that. It would have been worse if you didn't get the shot. Huh.
Speaker 3: I wonder if from we're going to see any COVID justice in the next administration.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I heard something about there's some potential there's still some time left for buying to a pardon fauci.
Speaker 3: And that's how do you pardon people who ain't been charged.
Speaker 1: With sh I don't know.
Speaker 4: Charge these people are off limits.
Speaker 3: Biden just Biden just pardoned some lady who, like embezzled fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: From Yeah, yeah, pedophile.
Speaker 3: To figure that out? Is that about? What what did up on him that he had to do that?
Speaker 1: Old helo? I think, uh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: And they're celebrating. They're like Biden, it's so nice. He created clemency to more than any presidents ever. You guys are dumb. You're dumb, not sorry, you're all stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah that world.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like less and less people have any intelligence too. It's like dropping steadily. I'm like, I don't know how we're gonna be. We're never gonna make it. Guys, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, target, I know here it is. It was Rita Crunwelle of Dixon, Illinois. She was convicted in twenty thirteen. The sentence for nearly twenty years behind bars were stealing fifty four million dollars from the town of fifteen thousand people for over two decades. So he let her off the hook, I said, damn cuz she stole everybody's money. Let her off the hook.
Speaker 2: She's probably really good at child trafficking.
Speaker 1: He needs her old me yeah, let me let me pull her up bough. I mean she she looks like a crook. Come on, now, this is bad. Let me see Crunwhale. Let she here we go and she is right there. It is is that a woman.
Speaker 3: Okay written all over her goddamn, ugly fucking prune face doesn't she's a very.
Speaker 2: Sad looking person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah as hair no, yah, yeah, she was in jails I think.
Speaker 2: Inmates.
Speaker 4: Yeah for how long?
Speaker 1: Yeah she was saydence in twenty thirteen, so she been in there for leven years. So uh yeah. Yeah. She admitted to in Bezilin from the City of Dixon during her time as a comptroller. I don't know what the fuck that is, y'all know where that is?
Speaker 2: No, I've always heard it, man, Like, that's a really really weird title for a position.
Speaker 1: A pomptroller.
Speaker 4: So they're money, I mean it's it's an is it like an accountant counting oversight? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, singing level executive who manages the organization account of financial reporting. Okay, yes, sir. Yeah, so she's ouver finances so yeah, uh yeah she uh let's see her horse breeding operation helped that with that purchased yeah, by more than four dozen vehicles in a luxury motor home. I mean she did all right. I mean she racked up and Biden said, you know what, I'm gonna let you off the hook. How the fucks he know her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That seems random, as sheh it.
Speaker 4: Man, he has friends in low places too. In the government. I think they all know each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But doesn't it seem random Dixon, Illinois? Like, yeah, Dixon, It's just that that doesn't ring a bell, you know, it ain't Chicago.
Speaker 2: The child abduction rates around like the child missing children rates in that area that they're higher. Are these are the only reason these people are ever connected child trafficking, money laundering?
Speaker 1: M h all right, but the steel fifty four million day, was there any was there any money at all going to the day and to the town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also like, hey, how much of that money is still left? How much you still have and how much of it can is Biden is his cut?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because why isn't it just automatic when you unpuzzle all this money that all your ship just gets auctioned off season given back to the place where you stole it from.
Speaker 1: It did?
Speaker 4: Maybe it did? I don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem like.
Speaker 1: That's what happens when you sail drugs. But if you, if you, they don't do that on the other side. But here's what we got, Okay, So she was set to serve out eighty five percent of her sentence that would have kept her in prison until October twenty twenty nine, but she was released on house arrest, so she has been on house wrest since twenty twenty one. Okay, And then of course Biden commuted her sentence, and of course says the City of Dixon is shocked and outrage with the announcement that President Biden has given Rita Cronwell clemency for the largest municipal embezzment in the history of our country.
Speaker 2: Damn the largest.
Speaker 1: It looks like, dude, and he just goes by it and he said, you know what, I'm feeling very charitable today. You're off the hood. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Plus, like you said, how does she know him? I people came up with a list and handed it to him and said like, sign this and we'll give you your apple sauce.
Speaker 1: And he was like, it's that's some weird shit right there. Somebody needs to do some some background digging on Rider Crounwell. You think she might have.
Speaker 3: Been good friends with Jack Valente, So.
Speaker 1: H okay, you think Rider Cromwell might have might have had some some underground doings with Biden back in the day.
Speaker 3: This is twenty years Yeah, dude, I guess it's a big club and we're not in it, right, But like, seriously, all these people know each other. It's fucking it's unbelievable. When you start studying one person, you come across every other person and it's crazy. It's a big orgy of corruption going on for one hundred fucking years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eruption would be a really good title for a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that So that was that one. It said that what he commuted jail sentences of nearly fifteen hundred people and granted forty nine pardons, making it the largest single day act of clemency in modern history. He just letting all kinds of folks off the hook before he get out.
Speaker 2: I don't even know see what this bullshit is. So like a president is just like one day someone just decides like okay, for the rest of your term, you get to just like pick people and do whatever you want to them legally, Like that's somehow cool with us. This is fucking weird. It's a weird tradition.
Speaker 4: I don't understand a weird tradition. And can't you do it just anytime during his administration? It just to do it on the last day, like Bill Clinton pardoning Mark Rich and ship like that. It's it's just that you do that on the last day so that you don't have to answer for it, and you do it on a day.
Speaker 3: With Yeah, didn't didn't Jonathan Pollard get fucking pardoned also? Or was he just released?
Speaker 4: I think he just was released. I think they wanted him pardon.
Speaker 1: He might have been the commute in this jail Sentisati people.
Speaker 3: They're going to name a bunch of ship after him in Israel, I'm sure they are.
Speaker 4: Why what is he Jonathan Howards and Israeli spy that the US surprisingly put in prison for a long hour time?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, they didn't have any choice. That evidence was found by a third party, you know, who wasn't really directly, you know, the in the loop. So they're like, shit, you got to bring people in the loop first, you know, before you slip.
Speaker 2: Yikes. Yeah, So what about the HOWK twug girl? Is he going to pardon her? Is she even being charged? Is she going to jail for her crypto scam or whatever?
Speaker 3: Is she directly connected to that?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 4: I believe in emails apparently, Yeah, but she just kind of vanished after.
Speaker 2: She's just in another country now it's.
Speaker 3: Celebrity. Ever, Like, the whole thing her is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I like, first, I just finally saw the actual scene itself that made her famous, and I'm like, for that, that's why people like her, Like this moment is enough. Good God.
Speaker 5: Struggling, she's Jewish struggle.
Speaker 4: Do she took that?
Speaker 1: You don't know how Yeah, you don't know how many me and ran with that. It's like, oh yeah, head women, y'all just need to spit on the dick. I'm like, y'all sound stupid. I mean, it's just like you, saund dumb man with you talking about And it was a lot of them where you know, they're in a that happened to be in particular relationships, marriage is work, their wife didn't like them and they never have. It just happened to be there at the moment and I needed to get some shit done so And I know that sounded bad what I just said, But there's a lot of people where like where the person that w don't you don't actually like them at all.
Speaker 2: I think it's the majority.
Speaker 1: You forget love, Yeah, forget love sometime.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, I really think it's the majority of people I think it's like the majority of people are just like, I don't know, I guess I'll be with you, and then they like hate each other the rest of their lives. And then like a smaller amount of people are like, I like you enough, but like there's no actual love there, and then like any portion of people are actually in love. It's crazy, blows my mind. You spend your life it's someone you barely like or you hate. Apparently the answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, Well, there's there's certain things that come up in life. You're trying to get things done. A lot of us probably around, you know, child bearing, especially for women. That's the thing. The clock does run thin. Even though we see this ivy of stuff surrog and see that's for people who's got a lot of money. That's not for every day people who's walking around. So there's certain things that you're trying to get done and you haven't been able to get them done, and you start hitting at thirty four or thirty five, then you start getting into panic mode. And you know, I've seen the whole lot of panic mode.
Speaker 2: Happen, panic making miserable life.
Speaker 1: May yeah, yeah, I guess somebody, Yeah, I mean you know, it's all good, but yeah, hawk Ta, there's some there's some folks that said that. Uh I heard some they were saying some people lost their life savings. I'm like, how are you buying the hawk to a mean hawk To?
Speaker 4: That's on you, you if you're that big of a moron.
Speaker 2: Laying around with some coins and doing whatever.
Speaker 3: And those scams personally, they kind of thindn't have hurt a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, the people getting rod pulled on them every day. But I mean that that one looked like an obvious rouge pull. Yeah, like hawk Tua. Only what's even the purpose of a mean coin?
Speaker 3: Corey okay?
Speaker 2: For one person?
Speaker 1: So okay. So so basically the purpose of a mean coin is for you to gamble. And the gamble is is that you can get in low idiots by and it gets high and you just sell all your ship in the it gets cooled.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So here's the thing. Back in the day, it's about competition to some degree, mostly a big degree. And so back in the day, every single fucking coin that came out had its own blockchain. They weren't fucking around, they didn't know any better, right, So all they had was you had light coin and vert coin and fucking ma Narrow, and you had all these different coins that had their own blockchain. But people got lazy, and so Vitallic came up with well, he didn't really come up with it. It was Satoshi envisioned it in the first place. But Vitallic created Ethereum, and Ethereum just basically as a tool for you to create your own coin on their infrastructure, and so you ain't got to do shit right. And then over time he gets Salana, which is much better technology than Ethereum, and so the fees dropped to next to nothing, which opened the floodgates to you create a fucking mean coin for a couple hundred bucks. You can really launch a liquidity pool for one thousand dollars if you really wanted to. And so really, for barely any money, you can launch a fucking coin, and odds are you're going to make some money on it, and then you rug pull and you get out. The problem is that what opened the door to this these scams is that the technology became really good at what it's supposed to do, which is to provide low cost transactions, you know, and low cost everything Solana does that. It's really fucking kind of amazing what it does. But because it's so cheap, it opened the floodgates to all these scammers. The top, like one hundred coins on fucking Solana are dog shit. They're all meme coins. There's not one that does anything other than be a meme coin, which is crazy. It leaves a lot for there's a lot of opportunity there.
Speaker 1: So so when they talk about mean coin season, I guess it's just seasons.
Speaker 3: Okay. Anybody who says season about anything as an ignorant fuck who doesn't know what I've heard it a bunch of times carry out. So you can cherry pick any set of statistics you want. You can cherry pick any status of six six you want. When you look at like the months in general that crypto over the last decade has gone up in value, you will see that it's between August, September and October. Right, that's just but it's just a general statistic and it doesn't hold true, and it didn't mean shit this year, you know what I mean? So people don't. It's it's ridiculous, Like it's like going to the dispensary getting some dabs and they go you want sativa or indica and you want to slap the guy in the face. You know, same thing. Total bullshit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anytime I hear is alt coin season, mean coin season, it's just all bullshit. It's somebody trying to it's somebody trying to pump pump the market up so they can get out.
Speaker 3: Another statistic that's pretty interesting is I look at all the days in the fucking twelve month period, all the days that fucking you really make any money. It's like it's like nine or ten days of the year period, nine or ten days that month that shit goes up. Everything else every other day it stays or goes down. So that's pretty interesting too. But what happened with bitcoin here, All that money flooded in overnight, like in a week, all that money came, and that's how it'll go, you know, That's how we'll do it again.
Speaker 4: So I'm talking about bitcoin strategic reserves on the state level now, Texas and Pennsylvania. Do you see that?
Speaker 2: That's pretty smart?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's interesting. We'll see what we'll see if they do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the anarchist in me is like I don't want the state anywhere near bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but fundamentally vidualization.
Speaker 4: But I do recognize that if it becomes widely accepted and that's going to be good for the price.
Speaker 3: Well, no matter what anybody ever does with bitcoin, it has zero impact on the fundamentals. So, right, bitcoin only exists to prevent financial censorship. That's it one reason. Nothing else. Everything else is fucking, you know, lipstick on a pig.
Speaker 4: So when the financial sensors like bitcoin or capitulate and wind up having to deal with it, that's kind of iron Well.
Speaker 3: The thing is, really it comes down to the reason it exists at the micro level is that I can send you money and nobody can ever stop me or I don't need a third party to interject and tell me now.
Speaker 4: Need an intermediary to transaction. Yeah, that's what makes it amazing.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing it does. That's it. That is the only thing it does. And it will do that no matter what the price is. It'll do that no matter who the fuck has most of them, It'll do that no matter what. I mean, the way I see it, bitcoin is already one. Bitcoin is already one.
Speaker 2: I like, I'd rather have the states to it than the federal government because that is its own form of decentralization as well. And Tennessee, I think it is. Maybe it was Oklahoma, Sorry I can't remember, but one of those two just brought up a bill to make get illegal to use cbdc's in the states. So even if our government, our federal government went worth cbdc's, there's going to be states that don't, which is also super hopeful, which also is a win for bitcoin.
Speaker 3: What's Trump going to do about the Federal Reserve? I wonder because him and him and Jerome Powell are not exactly buddies.
Speaker 2: See, I'm like, you fake revolutionaries, you want to do something real like federal Reserve. I didn't say it allegedly, though, that could be a very different strategy.
Speaker 3: I mean, technically, couldn't you just tell him go eat a dick, we're not paying any of our debt and we're starting our own new thing and go fuck off and like start like zero and they'll kill you.
Speaker 2: Who's going to stop them? Who are they going to kill? Not all of us?
Speaker 4: No Trump, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Trump, And he says, he says.
Speaker 4: If we're going to get rid of the fed. Don't get into convertible anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he had a heart attack. It was weird, weird.
Speaker 4: That's been all that McDonald.
Speaker 2: Although McDonald's got to him finally.
Speaker 1: Oh when he was working there, he probably ate too many fries that day, right, Hm, shoe shring fries.
Speaker 2: Slowly roll it like the heart attack will just get you one day as soon as you oppose the fend.
Speaker 1: Damn damn shoes string fries is what got me and taken out by the damn McDonald's shoes string fries, which for some reason people hate.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate him McDonald's fries. Well, McDonald fries are greasy, but they're just they're sponge. They're like grease sponges. They don't have any inherent flavor to themselves other than the salt that they put on it, or sodium chloride mixture, because I'm sure it's not even real fucking salt.
Speaker 2: It's like the tears of babies.
Speaker 3: If I have to get a fucking burger, I am going to goddamn five guys. And if I'm not going to five guys, I'm going to good times. And that's pretty much it. Unless I feel like slumming it, and then I'll go to Burger King and get a fucking junior.
Speaker 4: In and out, in and out. Now do you not have in and out? Up in four Collins?
Speaker 3: Does it? In and out? They just we have between us and Denver. It's closer to Denver, obviously, but there's one. But I only went to fucking in and out once I went in Vegas. I was not overly impressed enough to go back.
Speaker 1: I lived on.
Speaker 4: I lived on in and out when I was in Vegas.
Speaker 3: For as long as you get when you get a five guys, as long as you don't get lettuce, because they'll put an inch and a half of lettuce on that fucking thing. So your burger is like this big, and it's like, lettuce is a waste of I don't know why we have lettuce on planet Earth. It doesn't make sense. So but everything else, it's like a nice compressed burger with all the other stuff, and it's, oh, it's so good, it's worth the eleven bucks or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: I like that. I'm not sure why we have Latis who invented this latetict? This was something that was addible, okay to eat put on my damn sandwich.
Speaker 3: I like some like could eat some romaine, but that's ship. Other stuff is like pointless.
Speaker 1: Pointless Oh okay, some of that stuff when you taste it, man, it like it like it tastes like the earth, like a little bit too earthy of a taste for me.
Speaker 2: Kail charred why actually doesn't taste anything?
Speaker 1: Oh charge yeah that like Actually we had a Christmas party and what I have fashini. They had the grilled chicken and then they they did some spinach they like charred it and put it on the bottom. And I mean, I ain't Popeye or nothing, but I was like, and I'm not really a Spanich guy. I was like, well, let me taste and I'm like, they ain't e ship here. Man. It tastes like nothing, like absolutely nothing like now were we were at one of those pinky out places, so that the portion was a little small, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, man, it was a pinky out place.
Speaker 3: Pack you out, yeah, thanky out.
Speaker 1: But we take it. That's what I call it. But that's what it was. Man.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: I mean I walked in there and I looked around at people that were just in there just you know, hanging around. I was like, I see why I've never come here, and I've been in this town for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're suddenly like British.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Family, Yeah, there's some places where you just you know, you feel just a little out of place. I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: He Have you seen like I went when I was in London with my with my wife and daughter and we did the high tea thing. Oh yeah, that's really.
Speaker 1: Bringing out.
Speaker 4: There's like a whole fucking ceremony presentation and this and that explanation, and then they bring these like little sandwiches little like Yeah, the whole thing is like, oh, it's finger out for sure, his finger out.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 4: Plotting that conquering the colonies from that one of the tea places I was in. I mean, it was all authentic, you know.
Speaker 2: And this isn't even.
Speaker 1: Like high tea.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to have this in between meals and you're supposed to wear your fanciest dress and all your makeup and your like little fake hat that you pin onto your hair or whatever, and high heels and like and that's in between meals.
Speaker 1: That is that where brunch happened.
Speaker 2: I think it's yeah, brunch, it's delicious, though, tiny little cakes, tiny little bites of sandwiches, tiny little like everything's tiny for some reason, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did that and I and everyone was dressed up and I had on like a suit and tie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Remember we did that and then as soon as that was over went to the studio that was down the street for that was the first time I did like an in studio interview with the renegade ink from on RT. This show that was on RT.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was done by Ross Ashcroft, who directed Four Horsemen, a really great economic documentary. He had this studio in West London and he was like, if you're ever in town, like, I'd love to have you on the show. I'm like, don't really come to London all that often. But my wife had like a business trip and she had a hookup for like to stay. She got an offer to stay outside of London at this killer property and she's like, you guys want to come. I was like, yeah, let's go. So we went and like tagged along and I was like, you know what, I Am actually going to be there. So we set it up on a Monday, like early afternoon, and we did the high tea thing where everyone was all dressed up. I'm like, all right, I'll go get dressed up for the high tea thing if you guys come with me to this in studio interview thing. And they're like okay. So it was. It was awesome. Yeah, it was a fancy, fancy tea situation. It was a fancy studio situation. And then when we got done, we went to Herod's, which was like a fancy department store situation. So all those things were like one right after another. It's a busy day.
Speaker 2: Well, if I remember correctly, when I left Hi Ti, I was drunk. Does that make sense where there was an alcohol there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I think there's champagne.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I was whatever it was. We didn't get into that. I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: You had things to do afterwards.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I needed to be conscious.
Speaker 1: Places that are overly fancy like make me feel weird. You know what I'm saying. It's just like I probably shouldn't be here, Like I like to go out in my jog and pay its like just a regular pull over, you know what I'm saying. Hoodie, are you saying or what yeah, close to it, close to it? Like yeah yeah, so yeah. So they told my buddy was talking about, man, you need to go to Ruth Chris. One time. I was like, okay, you gotta make reservations. I was like, is this like a certain dress Cad. He's like, you probably need to wear something a little bit more spiffy. I was like, I don't know if I'm gonna able to make it there. You know what I'm saying, I'm uncertain.
Speaker 3: I think I'm I think I want to take a bachelor wedding type thing dinner there once really good.
Speaker 2: I don't get Ruth's okay Christ, it doesn't make because she owns them.
Speaker 3: It's like slavery Chris.
Speaker 1: And this is a yeah yeah, I mean I went to it was a few weeks ago. Me and my girlfriend went to a place in Raleigh was called Stir. I'd seen it. It's in like a almost like a little downtown district and uh, I'd walk by there tonight before we went to a place called Yardhouse down there and I was like, maybe we should try that place. I looked in there and I'm like it's a little fancy, so let me get let me give it a run. Okay. I went in there with my my jog and pants and my pullover and they let me come in. I was like, good, Yeah, but I've seen some people in there that I mean, they were in there. They were in their suits, you know what I'm saying. They had their their loafers, horduroy pants, wool wool jacket. I was like, okay, I mean, I got a little bit of dust on me, but you know, I ain't gonna dress like that. I'm just letting y'all know.
Speaker 4: I had I had a couple of weeks ago, my tenth anniversary, so dinner we had, I had to I had to where'd you go end up a little bit? Cherry Creek.
Speaker 3: Oh, Cherry Creek.
Speaker 4: French Restaurant and Cherry Creek.
Speaker 3: That's a nice area. It's very nice there. Far enough from that.
Speaker 4: It's right down the street from Coy's old place. Yeah, yeah, right around the corner.
Speaker 1: So you're saying it's a fluid you know what they call it?
Speaker 4: It is? It is. It is very affluent. Yeah, for sure, that's where the rich people live.
Speaker 2: I've just been to like the creek itself. So yeah, Cherry Creek is nice.
Speaker 1: What you had, what you had that it was good? I mean I had a steak okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it? Flaming host.
Speaker 3: A couple of nice looking steakhouses up here. There's one that's got like an eighty dollars steak on the menu. I drool every time I walk past it during the day. During the day, looks like a bunch of bombs hanging out in the bar area.
Speaker 2: But our anniversary is coming up, and that's what we usually do is go to a steakhouse down here and there's a it's an aged what is it like age dry rub something steak. It's like sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: So you got a wagon, you got the age wagon.
Speaker 2: I think so. But yeah, it's choice.
Speaker 4: We did that that that meat thing where you they made like TP's out of the meat and we like dip it in uh hot water and it cooks it.
Speaker 1: And it was like you're talking about there, you talking about Korean barbecue.
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of like, yeah, I guess it's I don't know if hot pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a hot pot places? Yeah, yeah, where you go cut you cook your own fleet. But you had that dangerous yeah you must.
Speaker 4: We were drinking quite a bit. Yes, it was dangerous, but okay, if that's kicking your ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, look man, I've seen some people struggle on some ship that I feel like they shouldn't.
Speaker 4: So I understand, I understand.
Speaker 1: You know some simple stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, we forgot about this lady Lily Phillips.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot about hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's nothing.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 4: That's nothing.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 4: My my friend who I sold house to Houston, she did the Houston five hundred.
Speaker 2: What is fire?
Speaker 4: Houston five hundred is when you let five hundred guys bang you, which is like, isn't this isn't some record or anything. I Houston was like she was on Howard Stern and like the early two thousands, and she was like a porn star that did all this. I met up with her in two thousand and nine. I sold her a house. She's super cool, real nice.
Speaker 2: Her name is cam Why does she need five hundred people to have sex with her at one time?
Speaker 4: She's not well in the head. I don't see.
Speaker 2: That's like the only answer is like, you're just not well. That's right. Afterwards the start crying, You're like, oh ho.
Speaker 1: Ho, we don't. Well, okay, so let's we got to get the context down on this, all right. The tears that she was shedding was because some of the guys didn't get to finish. They were promised five Yes, they were probably, she said. She said, some of them were kind of mad. They will promised five minutes and they only got two and a half. And you know, I don't feel like I was able to please all of them. Basically, some of them didn't finish rain Track. That was the that that was the that was the premise. They went in there with a hard dickon in it hard.
Speaker 3: What about that chick who's going to do a thousand of them?
Speaker 1: And now it's the same woman.
Speaker 3: They got forty seconds a piece.
Speaker 1: That's the same woman. Lily Phillips plays on going for four thousand.
Speaker 3: Forty forty seconds. They got forty seconds. That's their turn forty.
Speaker 1: You said, when you say, Lily, this this girl Lily. She said that she's learned from this, so when she does the thousand, you know, things that go a lot better. She's gonna have girls they're doing a fluffing and things like that. You're gonna make an experience.
Speaker 3: They say, if you drop some shit on the floor if it's not there for like three seconds or something, and then it's like, go ser to eat it. Like if you only fucked that bitch for like five seconds, do you really need to wear a condom? I don't really think so. It's the same concept, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The answer is the answer is yes. But I'm trying to tell you, man, that's something about this. You're eightieth in line, okay, I mean you just sitting there. It's like a what number? Are we all? Number twenty fives going in? And it's just like, how was it not weird?
Speaker 3: Used to have a last in line for the gang bang?
Speaker 1: Like the chick said. The chick said, like the establishment where they where they file W two forms, they don't even do this. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you're one of those guys, aren't you gay? Now? And like I don't care if you are, but aren't.
Speaker 4: You you're adjacent you're gay?
Speaker 2: I want to stand here with a hundred other guys as hard dicks, and then we're all gonna like basically touch penises by putting them in the exact same hole over and over again, Like you're.
Speaker 3: Gay that way?
Speaker 2: But I'm sure they don't, but they're not.
Speaker 1: I would like a little bit of a I like a little bit of a cool down pier before I got to it a few weeks. You're gonna get a cool down here before I get there. I don't want to be right after you. You know what I'm saying. Hey, look, it's hard to find a virgin out here. Okay, I mean, if you're getting one that's consenting and of age, okay, they're probably not a virgin. But man, can I not be right after the other guy?
Speaker 2: We need more categories because you have like virgin, not virgin, but now we have like virgin not virgin, like really really really really not virgin.
Speaker 1: Like so you extra virgin, you got reborn. We've got reborn virgins, born again.
Speaker 4: Virgins that I'm I'm I called bullshit on all that.
Speaker 1: No, that's what they say. They and now now they're selling guess said they weren't giving it as freely.
Speaker 4: I say, it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, that this they say they can. They were giving it out freely, but now they're stinging you with the pan.
Speaker 4: Yeah around you of this inserted person. Right, great, now you're.
Speaker 3: Just tuned into this conversation like halfway where going.
Speaker 1: No, so you got so you got the cheeks. Now the like the born again virgins. So they they're like no, no, no, no, no no no. They talk about this. They give you the full breakdown on it. Okay, see they were in the streets, but now they they secretdemption. They've gotten it. It's now they're born again and now they're stingy with the po nanni.
Speaker 3: So there wasn't they wait for marriage.
Speaker 4: So now you're all the side. I have to listen to what you saytificate about all this stuff, and there's no ass changing hands like this seems like a really bad You're gonna lecture me too about how you had this new epiphany and however, I need to get my life on track to another thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: That's the way they identify as a virgin, so they are one.
Speaker 4: It fits with all the rest of the I'm good, it's too much for me.
Speaker 1: I'm out hey, And and and if if you need to, you can go through and you can get that thing.
Speaker 3: Can you be a virgin again?
Speaker 4: If you're with amnesia, that's like a like momento. You don't know what.
Speaker 2: You're doing like the first time every time.
Speaker 4: Ground groundhog dick for your dick.
Speaker 1: I guess that would be that that probably be bad. You might want to remember at least a few of you signature moves, moves.
Speaker 3: I have to go back.
Speaker 2: Are those guys who are like, I'm going to have sex with her for five seconds or two minutes or whatever? Are they like, what's their goal? What is their motivation? And that she's getting paid right tell.
Speaker 4: Her friends, well, well.
Speaker 1: They're not paying her, they're not paying her per se she is. She's posting this because she's the only fans graader. Now, look this girl right here. I just believe that she's got the whoreor demon in her, like you know, like the smile curse. I don't know, if y'all seen those movies Smile you get the smile curse. It's an actual curse. I think she's got the horror curse because she was like when I was at when I was at university, I was a whore and a slut, and so I said, ship, I might as well get paid for I was like there. It is like like she knew what she was, Okay, she understood. She's like, I really don't have any any anything else going for me, so I might as well make this into a career. And look, her parents are are very supportive. However, their dad does the booking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let me let's ask how did she develop this horror gene? Was she around I don't know, three years old when this developed? That would be my guest.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 2: Dad does her booking. That's all you need to know. He sucked her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mom does the finances, you know what I'm saying. Mom does the.
Speaker 2: Fine, putting her out on on the street. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they think that it's it's love. It's love in this uh, and it's in this care for the child. Uh, because they was they would say that. You know a lot of parents would abandon or forsake their child. But they're here for support, okay. And they're gonna they're gonna get her set up with this thousand Okay, they're gonna you know, all the venue correct, make sure we got security, right, Uh, make sure we got other women there fluffing. Lily said she made a mistake. She should have had other women there doing some fluff work. So when the guys got in there, they'd be almost ready, you know, to bust off. So so yeah, like like this like she's got that that particular that she's got the thousand cockstare, Like it's just she's just like that. I mean, it's that's a dick to her. It's like her picking up at changing the channel. I mean, that's that's what it is to her.
Speaker 4: Now, this is gonna trigger Corey. But but didn't she supants to say that she didn't know what HIV was.
Speaker 3: I don't know she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did say that. She said that in the in the documentary says like, aren't you concerned about h I V? Oh? Is that how it's transmitted.
Speaker 4: That? That's why I said it's gonna trigger you.
Speaker 2: First, that there's no possibility her parents aren't rapists, Like.
Speaker 4: That's oh, I would do all my money on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no plant that wouldn't fight and die to keep their kids from doing that unless they were themselves depraved.
Speaker 1: Like the end, they just uh, there's there's a lot of parents right now that are supporting their kids in the in the particular field. Of course, they're they're adults now. But man, when twenty twenty hit Man that the explosion of selling booty. And look now that that particular market is saturated, okay, that of market, so you've got to stand out. Now, what are you gonna do? That's why always said it's a slippery slope. They were like, oh, well, you know, maybe I can make some money selling feet picks. And the guys are like, well, I'm kind of tired of your dirty feet. What else? What else you got for me? For you know what you've been over? Okay, seeing you thought, well, will you get button naked? Okay? Butt naked? Okay? Will you use a deal? Though? Dealdo you say, before you know it, bo you got you know, three Negroes in there, damn fillingf your holds up and trying to figure out what happened? How you got here? Yeah, BBC's you got three BBC's in there, filling every hole, and you just like how did I get here?
Speaker 3: Like your racing commentary, ooh man, I know it's pretty rough, but look that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a slippery slate. Then it was a gateway drug, all right.
Speaker 2: But this girl, and probably most of them, actually, this girl's twenty three. I think I just saw you. She's literally not done. Her brain isn't done long term development yet, so she has no long term planning abilities, so she doesn't have any ability to even understand that. In a few years from now she will suddenly have that and then she might go, oh, fuck, what have I done? And it's like done. Like you cannot undo one hundred guys fucking you in a day online for.
Speaker 1: It here, you can't. Hey, you can't just ask all you She gets up there every day and says hi to people on TikTok all day.
Speaker 2: She ever.
Speaker 1: Man, pretty much, she's she's somehow, somehow she married married the guy who was just a friend, just trying to help her out. He was just just trying to, you know, get her out of the cess pool that she was in, right, he was trying to fuck Look, man, can we stop being can we stop the bullshit? The man was wanting to hit the whole time. Okay. He wasn't worried about your says pool. He was worried about them cheeks. Okay, I mean that's just it. So, I mean, I'm tired of people trying to tiptoe around. But yeah, she's born again. Now she's into uh, she's you know, Jesus. This is Jesus, Dad. She's bringing the message, bringing the word. You know, people like, you know, don't down trotter and stuff like that. I'm like, well, i don't know if she's gave away all the money that she made, and her fame and notoriety right now is because she did all of that, you know, all the dirty work early on. That's why people know her. So, like you would figure that you would want to slip away from completely from the the actual media spear altogether to kind of you clean your name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has other reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what you figured you want to do. But but but yeah, that that happens quite a bit. You know, people that do what they need to do to make the money and then you know, later on their pastor, you know, so after they in fourteen hours. Yeah, it's just I'm like, okay, what was it the guy? Was it General butt Naked? I think that was his name. That was a killing folks down there in Africa at one point in time. Oh, General butt Naked that was what they called him. He's a pastor now, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was killing people, but naked now he's a pastor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go, yeah, here we go, here, we go. We got uh, they got a whole documentary on here that the folks gonna be this and that not keep redemption of General but naked but right here, ruthless.
Speaker 4: This guy is doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pretending Star Wars figures.
Speaker 4: What's going on behind him? Oh he's got dressed like the Galactic Empire.
Speaker 1: What in.
Speaker 2: Africa's a weird place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's he's a Liberrian preacher. Now, well, folks are like General but naked ain't no, no way, that's real. Oh, it's real. The guy, Yeah, ruthless and feared war lord during Liberya's fourteen year civil war.
Speaker 4: Joshua Milton.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he Jimmy barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you see, I mean that's what happens though. So I mean, you do all the you do, all the filthy stuff, you kill all these people. You know, he probably did a little bit of a little bit ant saying a little sexual assault as well during those times, and you know, later on you'd be like, you know, what fucked up my bag? Eyes? And that was a preacher.
Speaker 3: They don't have sexual assault in Africa. It's just the cultural norm, you know, So it's not.
Speaker 4: I was there.
Speaker 2: That's coming in a cultural norm here. I'm like, no, wonder people come here from all sorts of countries and just start raping women because they're like, what, you're all sluts And I'm like, yeah, I mean we make it seem that way. Like they were not trying not to make it seem that way, So I get it. I'm not saying it's cool. I'm saying you're evil, and also I understand your mistake.
Speaker 1: What what that? I think them what they're saying is that, yeah, I think what they're saying is that they they don't understand because a lot of the women are wearing the same uniform like, they're wearing the you know, the more slutty uniforms. So they're like, okay, so hope, so she must she must be down. Okay, you can walk up.
Speaker 4: To it may not be a horror, but yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: You had your for sale sign out, you know what I'm saying. So I got cash, I'm ready to purchase, got to put the sign up. I think I said this about old Shania Twain. She had a concert right here recently, which is crazy. It's my biggest TikTok video yet. Why it's been like three thousand people look at him, a bunch of comments. But she was up there and she was pretty much in like her panties and a bra, like in the concert, doing a concert. I'm like, man, man, you about sixty years old. I mean, it's time, it's time to put that stuff away, you know, reserve it for your man. That's your man's beauty. Now that ain't community beauty no more. She's still trying to serve it.
Speaker 4: She's still trying to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight, being forced to on that straw and make that money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's you know, trying to still serve it up. I'm like, it's a little late in the game to be trying to serve this stuff. But I I don't know. But we of course we're broken, you know, but people have been broken for a long time. It's just that we're able to see it more now with the you know, the internet and everything. Everything's instantaneous. So I believe stuff like this has went on, you know, for the entirety of mankind.
Speaker 4: But as long as there's been hose yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. In Hollywood, in the entertainment industry and you know, Dolly Parton is still shaking her tips at like eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just like, ma'am, you know Mydonna, she out there getting all these procedures and stuff. She got her cheeks out of my Madonna. Please, ma'am, you should have a man right now, and your man, those those butt cheeks should be reserved for your man. Okay, you need to put something a little bit more classy on all.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't even look real. I'm not sure what's going on. You've seen this, like pictures of her butt. You're just like, does that even a butt? What is this?
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's a weird. It's a weird. But yeah, what prosthetics with some people had. Of course, you know, Sydney Sweeney has a you know, kind of took off right here recently. But there's there's some recent photos of her her mansion, and you know, she's kind of just normal. She ain't you know, trying to riz up have all the makeup on the Folks like, yeah, look at her, she's me And I'm like, look, first of all, this nigga is taking this picture from the bushes? Man, does she pictures taking the like the pictures you see grass and like butchess, like you got money.
Speaker 4: He's a wild photographer.
Speaker 1: Exactly trying not to get a you know what I'm saying, Uh and sincond of all, obviously y'all haven't seen natural women. You see that of stuff that you watch all day, that's not how naturally that women naturally look. So that's probably why you don't don't get it. You talking about she ned boat man, she would she wouldn't look at you one second of the day. You know what I'm saying. I always hate that stuff when they're like, oh she mean and she meant, oh, she don't look that great, and I'm just like.
Speaker 2: You don't, Yeah, I mean what you.
Speaker 1: Look like though, I mean, it took me a long time to figure this out. Well I didn't. Once I figured it out, I was like, okay, I was like, look, I'm not the top Achalon as far as looks, so I damn sure. It don't need to be going out here, you know, telling people that they look like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Else. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You can look at something you'd be like, okay, I can work with that, you know what I'm saying. And look for most guys, Sydney Sweeney for ninety nine percent of guys. You can work with that. Okay, that's something you can work with. All right. Now. I don't know what snality and stuff, but.
Speaker 4: As far as with the way she is, I've never.
Speaker 3: Spider Man fucking movie which was terrible. The Madam Web.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Madam Web. She did that. She did. Uh. Some people did give her some some accolades for the Immaculate. I think that was. That's a horror movie that she was in right here recently.
Speaker 3: Some people out of her window she perves out on them from like another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. That's another one where she like, she's had a few movies where tits have been out. So she's known for a breast. That's what she's known for.
Speaker 2: Great, she got the tides, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean she does. She does. But there's a whole bunch of guys like you see. I told her she don't look that good. I'm like, but she came up to you and said meet you five minutes. She'd be like, Okay, you know what I'm saying. You're talking about what don't look that good? Man? Come on, man, I mean I've seen some focus. I've seen some focut uh at the gym before I'll be sitting there. Girl were running around the track. They look once that like, ain't Harry should look twice? The third time about staring. I'm like, dog, you are right. It did look that good the first time. About the third time around you're like, you know what, I don't look that great anyway, I'm gonna go and take my shot, you know what I'm saying. And that's the way it is. You just start thinking about it and you're like, who am I? Who am I to deny? You know what I'm saying. So that's that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: That is all right. What about these drones?
Speaker 1: Oh, drones? Oh I heard something briefly about that this is and it's just like.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's clearly aliens, I hope.
Speaker 4: So no, this is not.
Speaker 3: It's the government. Of course, it's always the government.
Speaker 2: It's always the government. And if it was aliens, we wouldn't know about it, like we have a few little like cliffs and then we'd never hear about it again.
Speaker 3: Imagine like you know what, like atoms. The structure of an atom is right, like you have the nucleus, then you have these things that's spin around the outside. Well, with everything that's fucked up about government, you have at the center of it the c I A. And then depending on which iteration it is, you have like Army Intelligence, N S A, D O D, Pentagon, whoever the fuck else in orbit around the c I A. That's how the ship gets pulled off, and that's who it is, of course as usual, so it's not even a mystery anymore. It's like something happens, like what the is the c I F to today?
Speaker 2: And I love how they're like, it's Iran. I'm like, what, shut the fuck?
Speaker 3: I know Iran had a plot against Trump. I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 4: We don't know what it is. We don't know if it's dangerous, but we know it's Iran.
Speaker 2: So we probably should bomb the ship out of them, now, Like all right.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. Well, no, it's always see if it's interchangeable, the access of evil, right, the new acts of evils, but the no more North Korea. I think they're out of the Acts of Peovil, so it's now Iran and I're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna have any fun shortly, so it don't matter.
Speaker 3: You can't have four. This is how it works. I don't know what the deal of what that is. You know, do they have a think tank to come up with stuff or what?
Speaker 1: Yes, potentially potentially. But but North and South Korea they ain't gonna have any folks left right here. Shortly, they're gonna all be too old. They hold any whip and say, yeah, we're still keeping alive over here in the United States.
Speaker 3: Especially. The only even Korean about it is the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see it pretty much, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it can't be authentic unless you put above it authentic Korean barbecine.
Speaker 3: Right, No, you can't authentic tacos unless they're in dirt poverty in the fucking streets of the goddamn Guadala horror or whatever.
Speaker 2: We were talking about. How you know a Mexican restaurant is good if it says like number two after it, because like they didn't even take time to like try to do something different. They're just like, another one works, so we're gonna do another one. It's just number two over here. The number three is over there. That's a good ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Eddie is Eddie is Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 4: A family restaurant and they've got like a couple of different locations.
Speaker 2: You're like, that's gonna be okay, and then pay someone to come up with like fancy names. They just named it something.
Speaker 1: Something number two three two. Well, I mean it works. Well, I think I think that, Uh, the way we do stuff here is just it's authentic if we say it is, and I think that's good enough. Yeah, because most of us don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't really care if something's authentic or not. I want it to be high quality. I don't really care about anything else. I'm sick of all these places that are like pretending to be fine dining and they're just like fast food, remarketed and re plated. Like, give me some fucking actually good food, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well there's some people who are hoody dooty and they're like, man, this shit authentic whatever Beta Cheney or pro Hoss meat or whatever they eat.
Speaker 4: My wife went to Casa Banita last night. Oh really, my wife and daughter and I was gonna go, but I had so much work to do. I just didn't go. And their opinion of it for my wife and daughter and my daughter's friend, it was one hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, it works as you can. It's like you pay a standard price and you get to pick one of a couple of meals, I guess, and it's like forty bucks plus whatever drinks you get, plus if you get a dessert. So yeah, I could. It adds up.
Speaker 2: What is the like is it good food?
Speaker 4: It was okay, but it was She was like, I sort of like I kind of liked it better when it was less authentic, I mean, more authentic and less less fixed. She's like, you know, I mean she did take a picture of the Centipede game for me at the Video Game centup because because it reminded me of like when I was a kid, like in the Arcade. But yeah, yeah, it's undergone a tremendous makeover.
Speaker 2: I have to go just to go because I've never been, because I'm not I would have done it.
Speaker 4: I kind of wanted to go, but like I just I just I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I'm on the invite list, but I always like sleep too late and by the time I get on literally they get around twenty when when they open up reservations, they get around twenty thousand people in the waiting queue. Whoa, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I'm never going to get to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the list is like five hundred thousand people or something like that.
Speaker 5: It's huge, so odd, and it's not even that great super expensive, there's no there's no reason for them to not make it super expensive.
Speaker 4: But my wife described it as one and done well.
Speaker 3: One time I got an invite like it said, hey, we still have reservations available. If you'd like to take this reservation, it's available. I didn't obviously, I got it like three hours too late. But it was for like eight o'clock in the morning. It was for dinner at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Do you want to have dinner?
Speaker 3: They opened it up literally from like seven o'clock in the morning till like goddamn eleven o'clock.
Speaker 4: I'm having dinner at eight o'clock in the morning. I have had a crazy night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could plan it that way. Make sure you stay out all night and get fucked up, and so you can show up there at eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: I have had I am going to be starving.
Speaker 2: The only way that would work, because you did not want that type of food at eat in the morning, unless you've stayed up all night drinking, then it's perfect.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the Max Can restaurant, right, yeah, Tessa Benita.
Speaker 4: It's owned by the South Park guys.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, yeah, I think me and Corey talked about it a few times on a beyond the key. He said he took a date there. Oh you were going to take.
Speaker 3: All you did? I took one to the old one, don't you get no, But it did. It did come out of a glory hole, just like she said it would. Yeah, there was literally there was literally a hole. I don't think though. No, there was literally a hole in the wall and you had to go cafeteria style with a tray in the line with people and when your order came out, it got pushed through this hole and you just had to pick it up and put it on your tray.
Speaker 2: So wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't weird at all.
Speaker 4: My wife grew up out here and she was like, she's like, as a kid, like to have have your birthday Cassa Benito was like the greatest thing.
Speaker 3: It felt like this a place that had a format like in the sixties that never got updated, you know what I mean, Like it was totally new and cutting edge in the sixties and it just stayed that way. You know.
Speaker 4: It has like a chuck e cheese feel to it a little bit, you know, like.
Speaker 3: It was dark and muggy and like, yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Feels kind of like Pirates of the Caribbean, Like if you're waiting in line at Disneyland or disney World and you're trying to get on Pirates of the Caribbean, and once you get inside the building, it's very humid and kind of muggy. That's because there's a big pool in the middle of the restaurant and there's like a big cliff up in the fucking roof, and some in these they have divers that get up there and jump into the into the pool, and there's a guy in a gorilla suit. It's like an acid trip gone bad. I mean, the whole thing doesn't make any sense, but it's what happens. And I've been there and I saw it with my own two eyeballs. It is weird.
Speaker 2: And I just remember telling me about this because he was the same. He's like, this is like the best birthday you could have, and he's telling me, and I just thought the cliff divers must have been like toy, you know, cliff divers that are just pretending.
Speaker 4: To go up, pretending to dive down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real. People blew my mind. I was like, really, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: There's like no like consistency to it. You know, that's sort of like I think maybe the beauty of it is that there's no like it's like a gorilla and cliff diving and Mexican food and what else, you know, that it doesn't really make much much sense how they're all tied together. But it's like, hey, what if we just had a guy jump off this.
Speaker 2: You know, they're like, what are all the things people might associate with Mexico if they've been there at all? And they're like cliff divers for some reason, a gorilla is literally doesn't make any sense. And then pirates you're like, okay, let's go with it. Yeah, And apparently it works so well that now people will pay top dollars to stay on a list forever to go to it.
Speaker 4: And they did the old one too, I mean, the old one was in business for forever, and now I think the new one though, the new one is just like a big money maker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John does it used to be where you it takes someone to give them diarrhea on purpose.
Speaker 4: Well, and and we know a family that went a couple of months ago right when it opened, and they were there for like the free test dress rehearsals type first night where everything was comped, and he said, I got a black I forget what he called black Margarita, one hundred dollars Margarita would black black volcano Margarita. I mean, he's like, I didn't pay one hundred dollars for it, but it was It's.
Speaker 1: Okay, it make you bullish. Yeah, the fund that Margarita make you drunk for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars, Nigga police man, Margarita is a hundred, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Five dollars for a milkshake.
Speaker 2: I was somewhere where they had like some beverage. It was it was like fifty dollars and I still was like, but what could possibly en this? That's this much money? And it was the Scotch or something was like one hundred and fifty years old or some stupid thing. And then there was one strits of like wormwood or something I don't know, something that sounds normal to me, but it's apparently super rare or whatever. And I'm like, yeah, but that's still why would you? And I was like does it taste amazing? And he's like yeah, if you like like dirty boots with wormwood on them or whatever. It's like, no, why does anybody want this from you? And it's just like the cloud, right, it's just to be able to be like, oh my one hundred dollars mar Yeah.
Speaker 1: That fucking sprints, but it give me damn a random superpower. For real.
Speaker 2: It was this little bottle you're spritzing, it's like four hundred dollars for a bottle. I was like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's hit dumb man, Like some of those markets like shouldn't even exist, Like it should be like, oh yeah, this is gonna cost you four hundred dollars to get, Like I'm not buying it, Like even though I understand this is a more upscale place, like I'm not buying it, like because it's dumb, Like it just sounds dumb, Like when you told me that it was four hundred dollars for this spray bottle like that, like that was dumb, so I'm not doing it. Yeah, and that could be it. Yeah, but one hundred dollars margarita, I'm just like it is one of those fish bowl ones where like five people can drink it.
Speaker 3: People who buy those don't have to think about the cost.
Speaker 2: That's when it comes down to. They're like, I have so much money, I just want to spend it on anything.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the casa. Uh, I'm looking at their menu right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but damn, just because I ain't thinking about to spend a fucking hundred dollars on it. Maybe yeah, it probably didn't if it was one hundred dollars. I was just thinking about this. I was like, you know what, let's say I hit the lottery tomorrow one four hundred and fifty million dollars of like what would I buy? My mind went blank. I'm like, shit, I don't know nothing, Like, I don't I don't even know. Like I'd like to buy like some more youth so I could play more basketball. But just like I guess I technically don't have to work, but I'm gonna want to do something.
Speaker 2: So hey, you could get stem cells and then you might actually feel younger. Go to Mexico and.
Speaker 1: Sum Okay, that's something I could do.
Speaker 2: I would buy a house at least one of them.
Speaker 1: And I really, oh yeah, I'll get I would get one of those. But then that that like be it like like what what's your dream car? I'm like when that runs, what the fuck do you mean? Like, I don't, like, I don't have I don't have dreams and aspirations of ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I have like a leftover from childhood because I wanted to like Sis because they had an L and a'm Lindsay and that was really the reason why.
Speaker 1: And so like yeah, that's pretty good actually, so like I have that.
Speaker 2: I don't actually care if I ever have Alexis, but if I had money, i'd get one just because like twelve year old cool.
Speaker 1: Well, you say I wanted to be a ninja when I grow up, maybe I could go become a Nina. You think they're still teaching that somewhere, have the.
Speaker 2: Real ninja experience somehow.
Speaker 1: About that? Maybe I don't want to do that. Look, can I get the real ninja experience except you know where I don't have to like, you know, fight for my life for the final test I don't want that part of it, and I'm pretty sure that's a part of it to make it out. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Before we get out of here, we had another had somebody else fall out of the Daily Wire Brett Cooper's leaving. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She looks like what Sheapiro's daughter, Like, don't they look.
Speaker 4: It looks like Shapiro. It looked exactly. It came out of the same factory.
Speaker 1: I actually thought it was like somebody related Shapiro, but it's not so as Canice own is now her? And I guess the comment section the show that she's on is not her.
Speaker 4: Shade, so I don't know who she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the comment section still be there. Well, I'm just wondering if we've got a whole lot of fallout from this Israel thing with Shapiro and all that, like.
Speaker 4: A female Ben Shapiro be anything other than pro Israel.
Speaker 3: She does?
Speaker 2: She looks exactly like like that can't be just an accident. Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't know who that was. And I was like, is this some sort of like alter ego? Like I thought for a second maybe it was like a joke, And then I was like and then I was on X and there are all these people that were like, oh good, you know you're so great You're said this, You're something like, oh, I guess this is a real person person.
Speaker 1: I guess this is a real person. That's but look, they got a lot of fault out right here recently, so I mean they're losing a lot of their content creators. It's more than more of their famous ones. Yeah, and Brick Cooper, Britt Cooper has got a huge following. I'm talking about a huge following. So when if there's some some internal.
Speaker 3: You're big enough to where your ego things, you could do it on your own and make more money.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll see you think that's what it is potentially a factor. Yeah, yeah, you got a good point. There, got a good point there.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes you can though, That's why Alex Jones and the whole selling off info worst thing. I'm like, why are we presending this matters? Like that guy could do anything and people would follow him and listen to him and come to his live stream and come to whatever the fuck he says, Like he doesn't need Info Wars as a brand the fuck. But Brad Cooper have.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, she's she's a pretty decent looking woman, so she'll be okay. She'll flashed sometimes, guarantee, I guarantee you, I guarantee you. If you not, she's just commentary that she just commentary on all kinds of stuff. But I guarantee you, whatever she does next, it'll be it'll be fine because if we went and looked at the numbers, there'll probably be most men, probably ninety percent.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Me, is what it is. You know what I'm saying. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Like you made enough money, you're probably good no matter what happens, unless you wasted it all.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah. Well, there was a lot of rumlins about her leaving and folks were like, she ain't leaving, and then she came out last week and said, yeah, it's true. I'm leaving. Looks like a ship. So folks trying to figure out what's happening over there at the Daily Wire. God, they The only one I know of that they got left is Matt Walsh. Yeah. I can't think. I can't think.
Speaker 2: They probably have a bunch of people we don't know, but that's only a big thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's probably the last the last big name. So yeah, could this be uh the beginning of the end for the Daily Wire?
Speaker 2: Maybe potentially it's Shapiroamala Harris, Like no one can stand to actually work with him or be around him. There's just like huge try, I can't you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know the guy, but just based on what I've seen, I wouldn't want to be in a room for five minutes of that guy.
Speaker 1: He's he seems like he would be like like a dick.
Speaker 4: But just you know, there's certain personalities that you just you just know IM not going to get along with that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I respect the ship, Like his brain is a crazy fucking mechanism, like a steel goddamn trap, and his ability to reason and use logic is like unparalleled. But yeah, hanging out with him is like why would you? How could you? Well, it would because it would just be like hanging out with the dictionary, Like.
Speaker 1: They said a SOT Exports said Prager. Okay, Jordan Peterson, I forgot about him. They signed him earlier this year?
Speaker 2: Oh did he?
Speaker 1: I saw he was like.
Speaker 4: Bad shape.
Speaker 2: These are all like the people who I like until they talk about Israel.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, Okay, right exactly. So you guys are all making sense right up into that line. And then I know that you guys all went to the same school like Bright Bart and Joe Hoff, Jim Hoff whatever and all those guys.
Speaker 1: It's baked, is baked into the US to have love for Israel because we're technically built off of Christianity.
Speaker 4: So I disagree.
Speaker 1: Take it, take it, take it, take it everyone. I mean, it just is no, I know it is. Yeah, it should be yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so if you go off that, I mean it's pretty much just telling you that, you know, Israel's God's chosen people, and the rest of y'all were lucky that decided to let y'all come along. I mean that's pretty much what it says, you know, a long time, Yeah, chosen for what.
Speaker 2: Chosen to change?
Speaker 1: Yeah, chosen, Yeah, yeah, they were just chosing. Yes. So yeah. Uh So we're gonna wrap up this week's episode of Day zero. Anybody got anything good going on? Lindsey, go ahead and chet.
Speaker 2: Let us back from the dead. I'm like Corey, I'm surprised to be alive for the whally different reasons I think too. But here we are, so yeah, you can find everything I do at Rouguways dot Org. I've been very low on the shows lately, very few shows because I've been barely barely able to do anything at Also, more shows will be coming and everything good is their Rugways dot org.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go, Charlie macro Gresson's we Got Anything Good coming on the way.
Speaker 4: I got my five hundred episode on Wednesday, so check that out.
Speaker 1: That'll be uh.
Speaker 4: That explained what I went through in Las Vegas for those that were asking and did an episode for. It'll be sort of, you know, go through what that process was like. So not the most uplifting show, but definitely an important one nonetheless, So check that out on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool Corey, I know you've been doing a bunch of research.
Speaker 3: Yes, what you got. I'm on my way to the Looney Bend, so that's all I have to say it about it.
Speaker 1: On his way to the learning being there. If y'all guys don't know, of course, we have our weekly update on Beyond the Key where Corey gives us his breakdown on his Oswald's fond.
Speaker 3: Oh well you know what I found out?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: We got like five Oswald's at the same time in the Marines, and not Lee Harvey Oswald. We have a Clayton Oswald, Clifford Oswald, and Clyde Oswald. Only two of them are related, but they happened to all be in Jacksonville, Florida, at fucking training at the same time in different classes. Weird, huh m hm mm hmm. Yeah, strange, because you got here's the deal. So you got you have like a lot of tails in the Marines of people coming forward and saying, oh, I did this with Oswald, and I did this with Oswald, and I did this with Oswald, and like how they described this guy as nothing like fucking any of the other Oswald's we're dealing with. And then I come across these other guys named fucking Oswald who happened to be in the same mix going to Jacksonville and Biloxi and then El Toro. Right, So you've got these three stations with different Oswalds being at him at different times, but with an overlap at each one, you know what I mean. So I got three motherfucking Oswald's in goddamn Jacksonville the first week of May in nineteen fifty seven. Fucking weird. Right, so, and everyone in the military goes by their last name. Yeah. So I think half the Oswald sightings that are reported to us have been these other Oswalds that had nothing to do with any conspiracy or nothing. They just happened to be another Oswald there, or was there just happening Oswald there? Yeah, I'm going nuts because this Oswald is fucking everywhere. It's crazy, it makes sense, it's a smoke screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're as confusing as possible.
Speaker 3: I bet when we have actually the cipher completed, it's going to be very simple. You're going to see what they did and you're like, oh, that was too easy.
Speaker 2: Too, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's what Corey has been banging his head over for well over a month, close to two months. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll be in this k hole for like another two or three months because I can't for much longer. It's literally fucking driving me nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Me x Q four twenty x Q four twenty dot com. Make sure you check out me and Corey on Beyond the Cube. We'll be working on some showtime with the Cube stuff beginning in the new year.
Speaker 3: They come up with, we're going to it so one of these years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been disappointed because the past two movies that I was gonna go to the movie theater to watch was Joker Folly Do and Craving the Hunter. Like people have been like power bombing it so much. Did it just scared me away from going to watch it, Like like it's just like I'm like, fuck, man, I really want to go to the theater and sit down and watch me Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if you watch some mindless fun that is not woke and it's actually like old school classic mindless fun. Red One is actually pretty good, really, I mean, like for like a bad movie, it's really good.
Speaker 3: But the fact that they try to make that one dar the lead over the rock, it's just kind of to me. You don't colleade with the rocketed.
Speaker 4: In the theaters?
Speaker 1: Oh shoo?
Speaker 4: Oh ship is right?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: I saw Wicked in the.
Speaker 1: Theater, Wizard spin off.
Speaker 4: Something Thanksgiving one of those things where I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had to yeah was it horrifying? Were scared for humanity's soul?
Speaker 4: I had? My daughter would listen. I would watch on for years the Ariana Show on like Disney or whatever it was, so I was familiar with that fucking voice.
Speaker 2: This is your k trigger?
Speaker 4: Totally a is my is my trigger? She like sends me into a murderous rage. No, it was, it was you know, I mean, I just I just got myself prepped for it. Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I did watch a good one to day. It's called carry On on Netflix. Just came out. So if you want something to watch, pretty.
Speaker 4: Much the bomb one with Jason Bateman.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, it's actually it's actually pretty is I mean? Running?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was your running the Meals nineties movie. So I felt really good about it. Okay, action movie. Yeah, yeah, so I felt there. Yeah. So we'll be back with y'all next week. One sixty eight, Day zero, one sixty eight before Christmas, the Christmas Eve Special okay, so uh so, hopefully everybody will have a good Christmas and we'll catch y'all next week.
Speaker 2: So