Speaker 1: O friend of that are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and it is another Tuesday Night Live. Baby, we are ready for the mayhem, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, bro, I this is It's been a wild week as far as the Truther community is concerned. Bro, I'm not gonna lie like and I'm not even going off of the easy ones here, but straight off the top, we had an assassination of a fucking insurance CEO, which I mean, tell me that that's not just screaming conspiratorial right off the top. Right then I find out that Vladimir Putin has a secret daughter living as a DJ in Paris right now with his lady right who is now the richest woman in Russia. It's crazy. And I was like, all right, that could be a fun rabbit trail to go down, but maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Speaker 3: I just you know, tidbits here and there.
Speaker 2: Then on top of that, Billy Carson does some wild things, and then today has continued.
Speaker 3: To dig his hole deeper.
Speaker 2: Let's not even talk about economy things going on around the world. China's having a whole situation. A wild week, big dog, we all over the place. It's been fucking wild.
Speaker 1: It's sad to see Billy Carson go down in flames like this.
Speaker 3: How did you not see this happening? Like a year ago?
Speaker 2: Obviously this was gonna happen anytime he debated somebody who was like an expert in truth, of course he was gonna get dogged walked. But then he's trying to hit people with slap cases. Dude, have you seen what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: Take your victory lap sir. You were right all along. You've been calling him a scammer since the beginning.
Speaker 2: But only about the Bible. Like you know, I have no dog in the fight about what he's saying about Samerian tablets. I may disagree with him, but like my source is as equally up in the air as his is, So at that point it's just open conjecture, right the Christian side of things, That's where I've always just been, like, bro, stop talking about Jesus and christ consciousness. You don't know what you're talking about whatever. But then, all right, so the episode went down, not good for him. Cool goes a knock on the door at two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Not a good look.
Speaker 2: Not a good look. I will say I misspoke. He didn't bang on the door and all that he knocked.
Speaker 1: He was a gentleman knocked.
Speaker 2: He was a gentleman. But he had legal papers in his hand, like he was trying to serve the guy cease and desist type papers. Now he's trying to slap all these people with slap cases. Do you know what a slap case is.
Speaker 1: Sir, I'd never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's an acronym slapp And basically it got hot in the eighties, right the nineteen eighties when people were like, oh yeah, well I'll take you to court, and people just started suing people just to fucking sue them, right and for nothing. That's what a slap case is. Billy went on today for three hours, released an episode of whatever he calls his program and goes on about how he was correct about everything that he was saying, even though like again, even the points that he's bringing up to justify himself actually disprove himself, and neither or no, not that.
Speaker 1: He's hoping that nobody goes back and watches that, because I sat it was all day yesterday or today. My days are all confused now. But sometime within the last twenty four hours I sat and watched the whole thing and me too. Yeah, well outside of the parts respectful, outside of the parts where like the main narrator, My god, was he fucking boring to listen to? He like, just leave it to Billy Carson and this biblical scholar.
Speaker 2: I don't need you energy.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the next talking.
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, I just want to tell you what my beliefs and what my thoughts are. Nobody gives a fuck. Yes, I mean, thank you asked you, bro? Yeah, like, let the adult speak, all right, That's all I wanted to say in that show.
Speaker 2: I like how the person that went up against Billy was very respectful. He he could have, like I said, been like a professor Dave type and been an asshole the whole time. He was very very nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a fan of how Billy was getting so defensive so early, and and that's what that's what really bothered me because what was the name of the scholar guy again?
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Was it Matt? I'm thinking Matt Walsh. But that was because of a something else I watched a little bit ago.
Speaker 1: It's like a two short names. But anyway, whatever it is, he I mean, he seemed very respectful, very informative, well a very fourth giving, very wanting to know where he found this, all this information and everything, which I mean, look, it's easy to just call somebody like a whack job, but if you have what you what you claim that you have as some sort of evidence that you're pulling this from, then we can talk about it. And yeah, just Billy wasn't very very well prepared.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, if he could have just taken the L. Okay, you took an L. Fine, maybe maybe there's a chink in your armor and maybe just about this one subject matter, you're not as well versed as you have portrayed. Okay, fine, fine, Cool. You go to his house the next morning, hours after the interview, meaning like your boy didn't sleep, he was up all night scared that his house of cards is about to crumble. You go and slap him with papers at two thirty in the morning, saying you'll see him in court, cease and desist. You are not releasing this episode. And the guy's like, oh, yes, the fuck we are. He releases it. So Billy goes on a three hour rant today where he tries to justify the things he was saying did not do good looking at himself here he made himself look worse. But okay, fine, fine. Then he admits openly on this three hour rant that he knows that he's not gonna do anything and like it's not gonna go anywhere. He just hopes that they lose money in the court proceedings. He's hitting them with lawsuits just to where they have to spend money with lawyers to see him in court for nothing. Now, what Billy has forgot to realize as far as how this works with the American legal system, there's a thing called countersuing. I don't know if he's aware of this or not, but he is about to get ass fucked ten ways from Sunday from people who didn't want to fight with him, but now he's hitting them with paperwork. So they could they could be good Christian folk and just be like, listen, listen, we're not gonna pursue countersuing. Let's just leave it alone and go away, right, Let's just be gentlemen. Or they could be assholes and be like Okay, like, let's lawyer up, I got that ass, Like, let's go. I don't know how it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Bro, that was the Scholar's name is Wes Huff.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's it, I said, Matt Walsh.
Speaker 1: I mean very well put together, gentleman. I mean, I would love to be able to have him on this show.
Speaker 2: Not even and dude, just as a scholar tell me the things, the papyrus, the actual printouts, let's fucking talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just for his at least I know that you're basically like a walking library at this point. This is what you've studied your entire life, as far as at least Christianity goes. Was he a theologian or mainly Christian theologian?
Speaker 2: So I'll say he's a Christian theologian. But also when you go to theology school and when you get a doctorate in it, which he is a doctor also like a PhD or PhD in like Christian theology. So like your boy is not a half stepper, he is at least dedicated eight to ten years of his life to the study. You know what I mean. It's like all respects and props, but he actually works within the biblical sciences. But when you do that, you go and you learn about all different types of religions. I mean, hell, I've heard of anthropology classes for cultural reasons. You learn at least like the bread and butter of each type of religion or culture or whatever. So somebody going for theology, like, yeah, he's gonna know at least a little bit at least the main talking points of kind of everything. But yeah, he's like an expert in biblical for sure.
Speaker 1: O kind well, I mean, he was definitely very well prepared. And I don't know if you have to get prepared, if you stay prepared like that guy, because that guy he knew like he just knew it, like it was the back of his hand. It's crazy the amount of like information can just withhold, like hold insight of that brain. It's like, bro, I'm just mesmerized by his ability to remember everything like that.
Speaker 2: The three ones that fucked me up. And again, like it's not like I was like, yeah, fuck Billy over like no, no, no, no, no, no, hatred. I actually was curious because Billy makes a lot of claims. I wanted to know if there was some conjecture, was it a mistranslation, what the case was, whatever, I didn't expect it to be completely baseless. And like when your boy was like the Sanatica Bible, which, like he there was a clip I saw of like fifty different times where Billy has quoted this Sanatica Bible quote unquote, never actually from the book, but he mentions it, right, and your boy just like pulls it off the shelf behind his head and it's like, I have it right here, like you mean this one. He's like oh oh, and it's like, okay, this is gonna be fun. The next woman ever, he brought up the uh, the Gospel of the Wife of Jesus or whatever whatever, He's like, okay, which one you mean?
Speaker 3: The Spanish or the Italian? And before he even went any.
Speaker 2: Further, I was like, wait a minute, they didn't speak Spanish or Italian anywhere on earth when the Bible was written, right, uh oh. And then he went on to the Gospel Thomas and he's like that's an understood forgery and bump up up and I was just like, dude, it wasn't a good look. But Billy's actions since then to now have only made it worse. And I'm not trying to make this, say, a bashed Billy Carson episode. There's tons of shit going on, but like that is rather topical as far as the truth or community is concerned.
Speaker 1: You're still welcome on the show, Billy.
Speaker 2: I really hope that he does come on and again, not so ar could have my turn. No, Like, he is well versed and a lot of shit I've never heard of. I would love to have him on the show to talk about those things, for sure.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, I think that why you had a problem with him for the longest time is kind of his main drawback, and that is like taking all these different religions and philosophies and everything and saying, see, this is the truth. Christianity's been lying to you or they just plagiarized everything, and like, uh, that's going to get clicks, no doubt it will get the most amount of clicks as humanly possible. And I think that that's why he actually did in the first place, at least as far as his you know, uh ideology around Christianity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get that there's tons of content creators that shit on the Bible and that's like their brand. And fine, I may disagree with them. I may not like them, but it's not Billy was different. And I'm gonna be honest, the only reason why I even know who this dude is is because of our Emerald Tablet episode. I had never heard I had seen clips of this guy talking about things from time to I've never known anything about him or like more in depth about it. He seemed like another fucking Woo woo content creator. I just kind of let it go as that, right, But the more I looked into it, It's like, Okay, he keeps talking about Toti Atlantian, he keeps talking about these Emerald tablets.
Speaker 3: And the more I looked into it and I learned.
Speaker 2: That he was quoting straight from Doctor doriol, I was like, oh, so he's like completely retarded, Like this guy claims to be really smart, but he's quoting from books that are like written by cult leaders.
Speaker 3: And so the more I looked from.
Speaker 2: There, it was like, Okay, so this guy is like an interesting guy to talk to and he's got some interesting viewpoints, but like from the get go, I pretty much just like took it as he's clueless. Then I looked into the truth about Billy Carson and all these people claim, and he's a Charlottean and he's selling these products on his website. Look fine, he's making money.
Speaker 3: And it's like, look, I could take it as just he's a.
Speaker 2: Content creator who is doing these things and talking about interesting content. That's wonderful. Hell yeah, dude, that's freedom of speech to start coming after people's religion, not just Christianity. He's come after different religious ideologies, and to do it in a smug fashion, like you know so much whenever. It's really really easy to show that you don't like, Yeah, it's it just kind of yeah, you're right about that smugness about him and I you know, at the end of the show, well, I didn't meet him, like, I didn't shake his hand or anything.
Speaker 1: I was just in the same theater as he was.
Speaker 3: Oh much, y'all pay for the meet and greet or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, dude, we were, we were going to. But it was supersp It was like four hundred dollars to do that.
Speaker 2: That dude's been making money hand over fist off of this shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he has.
Speaker 2: People have been paying him money, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, and and that's not to ship all over all of his research it's it's I mean, look, if you're gonna do that much research and spend that much time in trying to decode a lot of the the ancient scriptures and all that kind of stuff, I mean, do whatever you want. I mean, that's that's no different than us doing research for a show and then putting it up for the podcast for everybody to listen. It's the same thing. And so I'm not gonna sit here and say that he was like like one hundred percent like an expert like he claims. I don't think that he's an expert. No, I think that he's He's a curious person who has drawn a couple lines together, and nothing wrong with that. But don't call yourself an expert.
Speaker 2: If he called himself an expert in this when it was clear that he hadn't even read the book that he was claiming to know so much about.
Speaker 3: I personally questioned his translation of like, you know.
Speaker 2: Hieroglyphs and shit, because if this is the level of intention he put behind the Bible, the book that like, if you're gonna stir a pot, you know you're stirring a pot. By questioning this one, I would really personally have a hard time with anything else. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe that was more of his forte. The Bible was more of like a back burner thing for him in his studies. I don't know very well.
Speaker 1: Very well could have been. Let's get over to the chat here and then say hi to everybody, all the good Gold members. Welcome back to the Tuesday Night Live show. Everyone's favorite Wasion Samuel said, Raise Hail, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Raise on Praisdale, Samuel, How are you, sir? How high are you?
Speaker 1: His eyes aren't squinty, squinty, it's high. How are you?
Speaker 2: I knew you were gonna take that, dude. Yes, indeed, you're right, though, Johnathy, he didn't have the full on Southeast Asian look to him just yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet, not yet. I'm sure he'll get there at some point.
Speaker 4: I just barked up the first one of the day, so.
Speaker 2: Damn getting a late start, Samuel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean I've pretty much slept all day, so nice.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not really somebody that's typically big into like the weed gummies, but my sister gave me a pack because she tried it, and I guess she got way too high or whatever, so so she gave it to me, and uh, me and my wife have been like, they're just coming like these little squares, right.
Speaker 2: How strong are there? They're not those space gods ones on the ones you get the gas station.
Speaker 1: I don't, no, I don't. I don't know like measurements and milligrams and shit like that. I'm sure it says on the bag, but either way, they're pretty strong. And so what we've been doing is we've been cutting them into three and uh so we'll each take a third and uh lat And we've been doing that for like a week now, just getting really high and watching Rick and Morty right as.
Speaker 3: Is proper as its proper.
Speaker 2: But yo, good for you for like, that's called that's called responsibility.
Speaker 1: That's what I like to say.
Speaker 2: It's just one gummy. It might be ten milligrams. Look, bro, look bro, I'm not trying to get too crazy. Year I'm gonna cut that bitch in the thirds and have me a nice little evening. That's that's adult moves, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Until I pulled a childish move last night and I said, I wonder what two thirds will do to me?
Speaker 2: And and it was great. I thought, you're gonna take two whole ones. I was say, fuck it, let's go there. No, I'm still on the I'm still on the baby steps. But I took two thirds of this and I'm a lightweight now. I have been ingesting THC every single night since I was seventeen years old. I've just never built up a tolerance to it, and I think that's pretty cool. Actually I'm jealous. But anyway, I took two thirds of it. Last night, I was trying to go to sleep. I was really tired. We're watching Rick and Morning. Ended up going to sleep afterward.
Speaker 1: And dude, I had a full lawn head trip last night. Like it was so much that I was tripping.
Speaker 2: Really from weed gummies, dude, dude.
Speaker 1: And that's what they say, like if you eat too much weed gummy, you can't like actually have something similar to a mushroom trip.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like literally spinning my head in circles last night. It was too much, like I lost the grasp of reality there for a little bit, Like I went down into the rabbit hole and I forgot that I ever even went in. I just got lost in the void. It was it was a little too much.
Speaker 2: So a couple of thanksgivings ago me and somehow little padnas. We have friends giving right cool, and we have that one friend that's like the stoner of the group. Okay, and he came with some edibles and he didn't make them. These these are gummies that were in a sealed and all that. But he had a couple of these individual gummies and then he had a pack of like twenty of them in one bag or whatever the case was at the time. You know, I had a job where I was getting pissed tested. I wasn't partaking, but like cool, you know whatever. They didn't read the dosage on these packs. My buddy who brought them, he's a stoner. He didn't care.
Speaker 3: He was popping my candy as he saw a fit.
Speaker 2: You know. My other two buddies that were there, they didn't They didn't smoke weed a lot. They're not stoners. So I'm gonna say an amount out loud, and certain people who know about weed will be like what the fuck. The rest of them be like, uh, is that a lot? Okay? The gummy that was individually wrapped, each of these were seven hundred milligrams okay, one gummy and then they ate two one fifty gummies a piece, so like so a seven hundred and then three hundred behind that, all within the course of about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's some Joey Diaz shit right there.
Speaker 2: That is. And they didn't know that. But when it hit one of them, who is not religious, doesn't believe in God or anything, went outside and had a full conversation with Jesus Christ himself, and I think may have given his heart to God that day. Not sure, not sure that he woke up with a different perspective, but definitely still an atheist. The other guy, who is a Christian, said that he was being chased around his house all night by a demon, and when I tried getting him to explain it to me, he grabbed a sticky note and a pin and etched out a figure. It looked like the Grinch, like how the Grinch stole Christmas. It looked like the old doctor SEUs One was like chasing him around the house. Apparently this was from weed gummies, sir, only they didn't even drink this night.
Speaker 1: You can, That's what I'm trying to say, Like, oh, you can absolutely have a full lawn hallucinogenic effect if you eat too much weed gummies. Matter of fact, read some of the some of the messages over here. I'm gonna go grab that back and see how many it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, yoh yeah, yeay, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually very pre very curious myself.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see here LFG cult fam Let's fucking go. Uh blue collar rockstar love the name. Uh see. Billy Carson always struck me as cocu bananas. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to believe it, but it kind of just got worse the more I looked into him, the more it just was like, Yeah, this guy's kind of either a either A he's a full fledged charlatan and knows that he is, which makes him a piece of shit, or B he is a content creator who has maybe gone a little too big for his breeches, but like has kind of just let it snowball into its own thing, and like, yeah, I get it, I get it. There's no hatred here, but yeah, I'm with you. Uh, let's see. Everybody's favorite Wasian. Hey, Jacob, I got a joke about surfer marines. Oh you mean California marines?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 7: What is hey?
Speaker 4: What is a Subfermine's favorite weapon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a sad dude.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great. And yeah, I've heard that now the West Coast is taking female recruits. Oh I am, I am.
Speaker 3: And come to find out, just talked.
Speaker 2: To a active duty Air Force staff sergeant or whatever the rank about the gunny marine whatever East seven is for Air Force people. But yeah, so apparently if you want to do a sex change while in the military, I thought that they were talking about it. I know you have read articles about things being proposed. Oh no, no, real life, if you join as a dude, then decide you want to be a chick while in they will pay for the surgery and they'll pay for your hormone treatments afterward. Now, I was under the impression that if you joined as a whatever gender and you already had a surgery beforehand, they would take you as that gender. But like, they're not paying for your hormones, Like it'd be on you to maintain your shit. But like, sure, we'll play your game if you want. No, they could do that completely. The active duty and the taxpayers are absolutely funding the mutilation of these dudes genitals to become females. So they can get better times on their runs and pet scores and shit, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Here's the article right here. This is from twenty twenty one Army to provide gender transition care and surgeries for transgender soldiers.
Speaker 2: I thought that this was still like a idea, like something they were pushing for. I didn't realize that it was real life. As they keep going on about, we were on the precipice of World War III. Recruiting numbers are down thousands and thousands. We need to let them swap GENDERSNA. That's gonna make them flood to the recruiting office. Bro, are you out your fucking mind.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have a bullshit reason. I just don't know what it is. Let's read this article and see what it says.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: This is from military dot com.
Speaker 2: By the way, Yeah yeah, And it.
Speaker 1: Says transgender soldiers can openly serve in the Army and the force will provide hormone therapy, mental health care and surgeries that they might require. To a force wide memo issued out last week, this directive supersedes all previous guidance. Major General Douglas Stitt, Director of the Army g one Military Personnel Management Office. He says the Army is open to all who It is open to all who can meet the standards. No otherwise qualified soldiers may be discharged or denied service solely on the basis of gender identity. They It says the soldiers gender identity will no longer be a cause for involuntary separation, denied reenlistment, or other adverse action. According to the memo, the Army's new policy follows President Joe Biden's executive order on his first week in office in January, repealing a Trump era ban on transgender troops. So this was one of the very first things that Biden did when he came into office under Obama.
Speaker 2: Don't ask, don tel got repealed, right, and then it started the social experiments within the military. Biden gets into office, rule one first thing we gotta do. We gotta let them transition. Doug, all Right, Maybe maybe I'm a bigot, Maybe I'm a little bit prejudiced when it comes to this group, and I don't hate the transgender community. If you're a grown ass adult and you want to lop your dick off, by all means you're a free person, do it safely and don't don't hurt children. That's pretty much where I'm at right But as a veteran, I would feel weird because this person clearly has the history of swapping sides. I don't know if i'd want them to be on a garrison with me somewhere. What happens if they just wake up and decide they're Taliban now because it's a feeling deep within them. What am I supposed to do with that? Okay, maybe I'm just bigoted, and maybe trannies aren't actually that retarded. I don't know, but I just there's obvious evidence to the contrary.
Speaker 3: That's just where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Army of zero, what's up, my dude?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 8: So I was actually in the military and I'm still in the military.
Speaker 5: I'm in the Army.
Speaker 8: During the Trump era. And it wasn't a ban that is a I don't even I can't even think of the word right now, but that's what it's been portrayed as. What it was was that if you were already gone through a full transition and joined the military, you would be allowed to, but the military wouldn't pay you for your transition, and it wouldn't pay for your hormone treatments, and you wouldn't be allowed to transition while on active service. If you had already transitioned, it was fine, there was no ban.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought it was. You could be that. But like, you're on your own to pay for your hormones. We're not paying for your testosterone because you have a vagina, and you're claiming you have low t like no fucking shit, Like I don't know gup. Well, so I gotta say, I don't know how many females transition to males in the military, because that means you're hailed to the male pt standard. So I want to know how many women are out there or alleged women. Hi, my name's Jeffrey, even though their names actually like Tiffany. I want to see that chick pull twenty pull ups at the next PFT. That's all I'm saying. You know, if we're going to keep it fair and balanced, let's keep it super equal. But no, they lowered the male standards to match the tranny's abilities. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: I forgot warfare lowered the standards as well.
Speaker 2: I forgot I forgot zombie ye.
Speaker 9: Do they have to be full transition, like remove genitals to be able to be like in squad bays and stuff with females like I'm.
Speaker 2: Curious, well intact fully functional dick and balls, able to produce children and impregnate women and all that. But because of their feelings and because of the low amount of testosterone that they may or may not have, when a blood test that totally a female totally can put them in the squad bay, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Well, it says right here, it says transgender candidates previously had to serve in their biological sex and prove that they had been mentally and physically stable for thirty six months before enlisting or commissioning in the army. Under the new police.
Speaker 2: Stop, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. That one sentence alone makes no fucking sense. A tranny had to make sure they were mentally competent to what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, they had to prove to the military that they were mentally and physically stable, probably some some kind of I'm gon'd.
Speaker 2: Be like saying, somebody who's illiterate had to prove that they couldn't read what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Obviously?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, under the new policy, new recruits can serve in their self identified gender and only have to demonstrate eighteen prior months of stability. That timeline can also be waived in certain circumstances, according to the new policy. Check this shit out, though. It says applicants to join the Army must have a US passport or certified copy of a court order reflecting their self identified gender, and then it goes into it is unclear how many transgender troops there are. Defense Department data shows that there are seven hundred and twenty six soldiers serving in the Army who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, the most out of all the branches. The DoD shows five hundred and seventy six transgender service members in the Navy, four hundred and forty nine in the Air Force, and one hundred and forty one in the Marine Corps. But the data could skew See y'all got the least them out, there's no fucking shit, But the data could skew low given the likelihood of additional troops who never sought a formal diagnosis.
Speaker 2: So uh oh heay way baus, hold the fuck, Hold the fuck. I did some quick math on that I'm not doing the exact figuring because we're not that level of autism here now listen, So we're saying shit that we are talking sub fifteen hundred, not thousand, not thousands of members that are just like being oppressed.
Speaker 3: We are talking about under.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred human beings that can't figure out what their genitals mean, and we are passing new laws military wide to accommodate fifteen hundred fucking idiots. This is this is America, y'all. This is what the social experiments that's happening with our military. This is wonderful. Well and remember for the progress.
Speaker 1: This was back in twenty twenty one, but it says Earlier this month, Military dot Com reported that the Pentagon has spent fifteen million dollars in the past five years to treat one thousand, eight hundred and ninety two transgender troops, including eleven point five million for psychotherapy and three point one million for surgeries, a relative drop in the bucket compared to the mammoth thirty five point six billion or discretionary healthcare spending it in the proposed twenty twenty two budget.
Speaker 2: Okay, whooh ooh, this is gonna get me hot. I didn't even realize they're gonna take this fucking left tonight. But here we are.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me read this last part. I think you'll like go ahead please. According to the Defense Health Agency, the surgeries were performed in military health facilities and included removal of testicles or breasts, hysterectomies, and labiaplasty.
Speaker 2: Okay, fifteen million dollars were spent in five years to accommodate less than two thousand people. Keep in mind, when you join the military, you join a group, the individual aspect of things, like I'm a person, the fuck you are, You're a number in the group. That's how this goes. That's why we shave our heads at boot camp. That's why you're referred to as your last name and nothing else. You are that. It is not you and I, it is we, the team, how it's supposed to be. So eighteen hundred people spent fifteen million dollars, and they are now saying a drop in the bucket when you look at the entire medical budget of the military. Fucking what, that's fifteen million that didn't need to get spent when you could have just admin sept them like you used to do. The every gay person in Vietnam or anybody from the eighties that popped on a drug test that you didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Go for dishonorable, you'd admin scept them.
Speaker 2: That's how this works. That's what it's four. But no, no, no, we'll go ahead and spend fifteen million dollars to accommodate these fuckers. Yeah, that's wonderful, wonderful, and then eleven million of that was spent on mental health. Oh it doesn't. We need to kick them the fuck out.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't stop there, It says. The Army's policy follows the Department of Veterans Affairs announcement that they too, would provide gender confirmation surgery to transgender veterans. So Jacob, you're a chance. You're not too late, bro, you can still do it.
Speaker 2: No, that's not mad at that one. If somebody's that desperate, Like, okay, Jonathan, all cards on the table here, hold on now, if a dude or chick served in the military honorably and then they decided ten years after they get out that you know what. My name might be Steven, but I really feel like Natasha, Like okay, fine, fine, and you want to risk getting your dick and balls removed from a VA surgeon. You're willing to go to back to that level, you know what, you know what, get after it. I support it. You're willing to let the VA perform the gender reassignment surgery. All right, all right, you won't hear a peep out of me. You obviously really want this done, so like cool, you you deserve it. If you survive the encounter, then you get your fucking gender.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of like that's kind of like a good will of all hospitals.
Speaker 2: Like this is the wish dot com of the TEAMU, that's what this is. I'm sorry, Zombie had your hand raised for a minute. I didn't mean to bypass you there, but like it just kind of went too deep there, Zombie, you had your hand, Rais, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Bendy's curious about how much money they've like instead of spending that money on potential sexual assault victims male and female alike, Like they gave this money instead to this group of people, or about domestic of violence that happens in the military, or about our gear falling apart, because it's like fun, fucking Vietnam, but like we get handing downs. I'm just like, hmm, I'm trying to understand.
Speaker 10: So you didn't even say that they remove their penises, that they just remove their testicles, some of them. So you're saying like full in tact males. No, I would have a knife to that dude's throat in a heartbeat in a squad bay. I'm not sleeping next to no fucking man, if like it's just us and them now. Yes, I granted I sleppt next to them in twenty four to seven and I trust them, but like that's a different scenario putting him in a situation where like now we're consistently naked around each other and like you're fully intact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I don't know, Maybe I'm crazy, but that screams recipe for disaster. I felt the same way about when they put females in infantry frontline units. I felt like that was a recipe for disaster. Is there a way to properly do that? Maybe is the way that it was done the right way? Fuck no, which is why that's gone so horribly sound. I don't think I've heard one positive story like one from at least Marine Corps Infantry. I can't speak to the the females that went through like ranger school and like it was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but yeah, same same shit, Samuel, Samuel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going back to the I was on bet signing a couple of cycles after me, I watched the like the last three cycles I was on the p I four, I watched uh Alpha Company, Bravo Company, Charlie, then Dirty Delta, just fucking bitches. They all became co ed, and I was like, I legitimate when I heard that my senior d I was he became my d I and b BNP, which was a medical platoon. Anyway, when you.
Speaker 2: Say co ed, do you mean they were in the same squad bait or they just had a sister element attached to them for like ranges and shit.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it's they were leading the same building across Shut up, I.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, same company, different squad bays, Like they had a female squad bay at least.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I believe that therefore intention was to completely integrate. They have female dis on male squads now, and they have male dyes on female squads, Like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it doesn't scream recipe for a disaster if I've ever fucking heard of one.
Speaker 4: I had a buddy of mine who got a chick pregnant going basic by going to the Mormon Church. Mormon Church. Sorry speech impediment, but no.
Speaker 2: Wait, you got a dude go to Mormon's service and get a chick pregnant?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah? Yeah, no, nog Like, that's just a recipe for disaster. And but but no, dude, how you you talked about the people who got admin set for basic shit, Yeah, I got a in set for anxiety.
Speaker 2: So yeah, admincept used to be what they would give specifically to homosexuals that they were ever outed. Right, that was how it was, and I'm not saying that to shit on you. It changed in the post nine to eleven, right when they started doing the drawdown. They started finding ways to set great people that wouldn't be honorable, wouldn't be dishonorable. They didn't want to pay out VA claims, but they also didn't want to like stick you with something that would follow you and be like a felony charge. They would like it was like their polite way of showing you the door. And that's what it became towards the end of the post nine to eleven wars.
Speaker 4: No, No, I get all the benefits that set the GI bill. That's the only thing I don't get.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. Within admin separation, they could put stipulations in there like, uh, you know, you're still eligible for VA or you're non eligible or they I had one of my buddies who they admin stept him, but they did it in such a way to where he couldn't go to a different branch because initially he wanted he was like a staff sergeant. He wanted to go to the army.
Speaker 3: They put some sort of classification on his paperwork to.
Speaker 2: Where like you're out and you're honorably out, but you're also not joining anything else either, like you're done done. So they do all kinds of different stipulations, but the admin separation gives them that gray area to do that. So I'm glad you didn't get fucked out of that at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I got fucked out of my medical discharge though, But that's because I I did something that I did the right thing morally and ethically, but it bit me in my ass.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that morals l gets you every time he told the truth, didn't you.
Speaker 4: No, I got in a fistfight where they hire enlisted because he tried to force himself on one of my female marines.
Speaker 2: Oh word, okay, So you got Adam in Sept for that, and he probably got a promotion. It'd be like that.
Speaker 4: I got Adam and Sept for being undeployable due to anxiety. Oh buddy, I saw buddy mine get stabbed and it fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Wow, that'll do it, Samuel. I'm sorry to hear that, brother. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brother, Well look in other words, there's another piece of not not to shift there from you, sam I love you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we can shift. We've gone on the veteran in the in the talk of that we can we can shift conversations. Hell you?
Speaker 1: So have you heard of the New Jersey senator calling for a limited state of emergency here lately?
Speaker 2: Have I have?
Speaker 1: Indeed, I was helping the end. You had seen that before we got into it tonight.
Speaker 2: So, and I don't know if that's in regards to the assassination in New York City or if that's in regards to a whole other thing. Maybe he's using it to kind of fuel the fire of oh oh, things are getting serious. We need to be scared. I don't know, what have you heard, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Oh this is on like UFOs?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're calling them drones, so it could be drones, but nobody's claiming them and what Yeah, dude, it's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: And this is different. I had the thing that pulled up that I want to talk about with the assassination, Like remember how they were saying it was a veterinary weapon. Yeah, Like, I have a video that I wanted to pull up, and we only need to play a few minutes of it'd be like a decent breakdown of from weapons experts of what they believe we're taking place and everything. And yeah, but okay, no, this is going first. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: All right? So this was this morning as of timer recording on Tuesday, it was literally this morning. And now they're putting out a possible limited state of emergency as a result of this in New Jersey. Because there's been thousands of people who have who have seen these wild like weird sightings, and I think that most people aren't necessarily calling them UFOs. They're mainly being understood as like just a wild grouping of drones, but nobody knows exactly where they're coming from it. But anyway, this is a Newsweek article that was written earlier today. I'll just read it briefly. It says the FBI has issued a statement addressing ongoing mystery drone sightings that have now spread from New Jersey to New York, urging public cooperation in their investigation. It comes as residents in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn reported drones on Sunday night, joining numerous sightings across New Jersey in recent weeks. The sightings, which began in November, have alarmed residents in neighboring New Jersey. Drones have been reported reportedly been spotted near the Picatinny Arsenal, a US military facility, and President elect Donald Trump's Beadminister golf course, and it says in response, the FAA temporary temporarily restricted drone flights over these locations. And their quote is it says, we understand the concern that we are doing all we can to figure out what's going on. That is a spokeswoman for the FBI. She goes, we truly don't have much information to provide at the moment, and so what people are seeing is essentially like this. I don't know if this is a clear yeah, this is just a stock image of a drone. But what people have been recording is like these videos sounds like a drone like that that fucking humming. Yeah. And and they also have like these red and green like flashing lights on them like most drones would like this one does, and so many of them, but nobody knows exactly where the hell they're coming from. And it's gotten so crazy that literally ever since then, the New Jersey senator calls for a limited state of emergency as drone mystery deepens. So it says Senator John Bramnick said Tuesday that the band should last until the public receives an explanation regarding these multiple sightings thank you. Um and it says drones have been spotted flying overhead at night in eight New Jersey County so far, dating back to the week before Thanksgiving. Last week, Murphy posted on social media that he had met with Secretary Alejandro Majorca's, members of the Federal Department of Homeland Security, state police, and members of the Garden State's congressional delegation to quote unquote discuss reported drone activity over parts of north and central New Jersey. They said, we are actively monitoring the situation and in close coordination with our federal and law enforcement partners on this matter. So it's interesting the areas at which this is going down because they mentioned one of Trump's golf courses. And I mean, dude, a drone could literally be anybody. You can. You can control the drone literally from anywhere on the earth, like as long as you have it in the range, you know, I mean not if it's controlled over the Internet, that's fair.
Speaker 2: If it's like off of a satellite, you know, ping or something like that, I guess you could control it from anywhere. But so on, At first it was UFOs. Now we're here in mystery drone is it?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: Is it? The other? Is at both?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: No, the people that are just outside documenting it, they're thinking that it's a UFO because it's it's doing weird maneuvers like some of the UFOs have been doing. But drones they can stop on a dime and go ninety degrees the other way in an instant anyway for the most some of them, anyway, the more powered, like more expensive ones.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let me. Let me ask you this, do you remember a Chinese weather balloon.
Speaker 1: We just so happened to be on our way that way, whatever that was happening.
Speaker 2: Right into South Carolina, it was under it was over us technically speaking, at one point in time. I just have a hard time believing that even if it was a drone from a foreign country or whatever, that like America would do anything about it, at least right now. I don't know. Maybe he was a UFO, Maybe it was one hundred percent of drone. Maybe it was some kid playing with one and that's why it didn't show some sort of signature. Maybe it was absolutely Maybe it was our own government spying on us.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, this says this is actually like a like a map that showing it's a legend, that showing all of the different drone sightings in just this one county. It looks like and it says the Monmouth Monmouth. Is it Monmouth or Monmouth?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a myth anyway. The county, the sheriff Mommouth, Okay, the Mammouth County Sheriff's office published a map that shows where drones have been seen, along with how often they've been seen. Mani Planned Township, Marlboro Township, Freehold, Keyport, uh Union Beach, and Keensburg seemingly have the highest number of drones spotting based on the map. So you can see him. This is all over the place. This isn't This isn't. This ain't just like one little drone that's showing up. It's like they're all over the damn place.
Speaker 2: And you can tell how dim or bright they are. That's like the frequency of people calling in and reporting what they're seeing. This is. This is almost reminiscent of the glowing orbs that people saw and called in about years ago, the one in Russia or or was it China that started fires and shit, the one that flew over our nuclear base and kind of got the weapons ready to fire and things like that. Look, is it possible that this is like your boy bledsoe?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, because they're not saying that it's orb. They're they're calling drone.
Speaker 2: Okay. So even the people that are reporting here saying that it's a drone, okay.
Speaker 1: I believe. So it says this is from the Lieutenant Colonel Craig A.
Speaker 2: Bottom.
Speaker 1: The second he's the is it Picatinny Picatinny. I don't know Picatinny Arsenal Garrison commander anyway, he said, while the source and cause of these aircraft operating in our area remain unknown, we can confirm that they are not the result of any Picatinny arsenal related activity. So that's at a military base, right, And they're saying that.
Speaker 2: Ain't us right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just weird timing how all this is happening right now. I told you it's only gonna get weirder until Trump actually takes a foot into that Oval office.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I just I didn't really expect drone sightings in New Jersey to be the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's one of the things. At least that's fair.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Bro, this is the first time here, and nobody, to be honest with you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to throw it out there. I thought it was interesting how they had kind of like a like, you know, they made a big deal about it, putting out the emergency unit and shit.
Speaker 2: Bro, trying to was like calling martial law for the state. What is this or state of emergency? That's it?
Speaker 1: A limited state of emergency. So it's probably more so, like you know, they're they're probably saying that nobody's able or nobody's allowed to fly any kind of drones or any kind of private planes or anything in this airspace temporarily until they figure it out what it is. Because I think as long as they have that restriction, then it can be seen as like a defensive thing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be potentially, so, I mean, I don't know. I'm interested to see how it progresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. But anyway, Yeah, let's let's look into what you were looking into.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, Well it's up to you. Because the video I just I thought it was a clip. It's more like ten minutes. But it does a very good job of breaking down the footage from outside the hotel, the chain of events with the shooter, and the certain I'm not gonna say myths, let's call them theories that are currently being proposed from different groups, and it's a good breakdown of which ones may hold water and which ones don't.
Speaker 3: I don't mind playing the whole ten minutes, but that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Up to you.
Speaker 1: Is that a mainstream media thing? Is it like a no news thing?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no. This is a weapons expert who does content creation. His name's grand Thumb on YouTube. He just today released a thing because everybody was talking about it. It might be a veterinary weapon, right, and that's why I was suppressed, And that's why I was a single shot because the way it's slid and this and this. The cops released a statement saying that if it was a single shot weapon, they believed that it was this type. And he talks by it. I had never actually even heard of a weapon like this before. But it is a single shot and it's also a slide action. It's fucking ridiculous. But it's a thing, So I mean it's a we.
Speaker 3: Could watch it. I wouldn't mind watching it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I mean it is. It is pretty sad because the gentleman who was shot man, he just kept such a low profile and family man, just low profile, just a low profile, and now everybody's talking about him. It's like the opposite of what he really wanted. If that's really the case.
Speaker 2: Never mind the fact that he was about to go and testify against Pelosi, which I looked into that more. Yo, that is one hundred percent factual information. Never mind the fact that he himself was indicted for one hundred million that just came up missing. But whatever, whatever, So all right, this is a grand thumb again. I love giving the dude a shout out. He's a veteran content creator. He did special forces things in the Air Force, if not mistake, and so he has actually seen and regarded as a weapons expert, not just because this time with the military, but even within the gun tube and weapon sphere.
Speaker 3: He's seen as a source.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is his little breakdown of the debunking of the United Healthcare assassin myth.
Speaker 11: Let's go, So, there is a lot of conjecture going around over precisely what happened, over what weapon you use. We know that the NYPD is saying it was a B and T Station six, which is a nine to milometer well rowed copy, which is a single shot suppressor that uses wipes, and we'll talk more about that later.
Speaker 12: But there's a lot that we're.
Speaker 11: Seeing from the video that might disprove a lot of what's being said online or even from what the NYPD is saying. So we're gonna be going over four different theories over what we believe is probably most likely. We're gonna be picking our favorite ones that we think are most likely, and we're gonna be showing, based off of our firearm knowledge, which is at this point fairly extensive, what is most likely, and try to show you guys the truth here.
Speaker 12: A lot of non truths, wouldn't you say, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: I'd say so.
Speaker 11: A lot of guesswork at this point, a lot of guesswork. We do a lot of shooting a suppressor, so it's good let's talk about it. So right here we have kind of three main examples of pistols and suppressors that.
Speaker 12: You would see. But before we get into it, let's take a look at the shooting itself.
Speaker 7: I'm saving up.
Speaker 2: That ad was going to come up. I felt it in my bones that it was just about to happen.
Speaker 11: But whatever, No, the United Healthcare CEO was walking by. Are you know if there's anything that America loves, it's an outlaw, Isn't that right? It's for this reason that we're seeing a lot of praise for this man. We're not con donating anything here in Grantham, but we are saying that America has a love affair with people who are Robinhood like in many ways, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Not saying that's what happened, but that's life. So, first thing it happened, CEO walks bire, a man walks out, He brings a wapping off.
Speaker 12: He fires.
Speaker 11: The weapon does not cycle, which is what leads many people to believe that it is a single shot weapon. Despite that, we do see a lot of gas ejecting from the gas port at that point. He cycles a up and he kind of writes it for it a little bit. This man seems to have i would say killed before, but probably not as well practiced on a firearm. He cycles it, he brings it up, He has a misfire some type. He then fully cycles it, fires again. He then steps up while cycling the weapon, and if you notice, he then taps the back, which could be both weapons. We'll talk about that. And then he seems a deliverate killing blow at which point he leaves. So there's a lot that goes on in that assassination. And let's talk about how these different theories could fit into that. Now, the first one we're going to talk about it is going to be theory one with the official theories, which is that a B and T Station six nine millimeter was used.
Speaker 2: Now, now I had never heard of this weapon before in my life, so like, I understand why the cops would assume this, but again, kind of a weird weapon to just naturally assume clearly this is the thing. But let's go.
Speaker 11: The B and T Station six is a fairly I think unique weapon. I don't think many people are going to be buying this weapon, and for there as several reasons for this. It is a copy of the well Rod, which is a World War two design.
Speaker 12: It is very quiet.
Speaker 11: However, it is a it'd be a very curious weapon to use as a professional hit weapon or do you just use as as a hit weapon. One it falls under the NFA, which means if you bought it, it's going to be easily trackable, which means it's likely not going to be used.
Speaker 12: And it's very unique.
Speaker 11: So this single shot, so if I want to load it once I have the magazine in. This is probably why many people believe that this is what he used. You have to twist the back, pull it back, push it forward, and then lock into place.
Speaker 12: Now here's what's very interesting about the weapon.
Speaker 11: Rather than using traditional baffles, which are essentially going to catch the gases are going through, but those are straight holes.
Speaker 12: The B and T Station six uses wipes.
Speaker 11: These are essentially rubber caps that the bullet passes through, and those wipes actually slow down the round and take it from super sonic to subsonic, which.
Speaker 12: Makes it very quiet. That you can hear right here. That is a ridiculously quiet gun.
Speaker 11: After you fired it, you then need to rotate, pull it out, and then you can load it again. So very quiet. But it seems unlikely to be used for several reasons one NFA two. If you notice in the videos when he's actually cycling the weapon, he does not appear to be twisting and pulling and then recycling it. He appears to just be cycling the slide itself. So I think it's somewhat unlikely it is going to be using this. Now, if we take a look at the front right here, these wipes, as you can see right there, it's a very unique design. It costs a lot because wipes only last.
Speaker 12: A certain number of rounds.
Speaker 11: After that they're done, and they don't really last that many rounds, So this is very unlikely that he used the B and T Station six. With that being said, we will try to recreate the scene to show you what it would have looked like how to use the B and T Station six. So it doesn't make sense to me because on that one shot, if you remember, he loads and then he taps the back, this is something that you typically do to a semi automatic to seat the slide all the way forward. With this design, how it locks into place, it has to be fully rotated to lock forward. That wouldn't be something that you'd do to it. So I find it unlikely, but it's a possibility. So I would say theory number one that he uses B and T Station six I see probably the least likely of any theory that we have so far. And being this NYPD that suggested this, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Thees okay thoughts on that one real quick.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems no matter what, it seems like the gun that he ultimately did use is kind of out of the ordinary, right, Like it's not like a typical gun that you would you would just have laying around your house. Or maybe maybe he took it from somewhere in hopes that it would be traced back to a veterinarian hospital. If that's what the case was.
Speaker 2: Well, not necessarily, all right, So remember how I told you, I think yesterday and we were talking about it the way it went, I was like, yeah, because he's using a shit suppressor and it's not letting the gas cycle the correct way unless it was like a direct blowback or something like that, and that is why it is doing this. It's like you're taking what I thought was probably a subsonic round anyway, and you're putting it through a dog shit suppressor, meaning that the weapon won't be able to cycle properly and you would have to do that for each round. And I said that then, So then watching the video again and having a weapons X kind of break down the working theories. At this time, I fucking loved it. But then NYPD, the professionals, the cops on the case are saying that this was the weapon that was used, this crazy specific gun that like most gun nerds have never even fucking heard of, that's got this wild suppression system that I'll be honest, I had never heard of a suppressor that used wipes before. That's that's a new one for me. So it's like super super rare on top of super rare. And by the way, if it was this gun, he would be registered on top of being registered, on top of being registered. So like it just then, NYPD's story doesn't even make sense at this time.
Speaker 1: You know, weren't they suggesting that it could have been a three D printed gun at his house?
Speaker 3: They said a ghost gun. They didn't say three D printed.
Speaker 2: All they said was that it was a ghost gun and they believed it was something homemade. Now I even said it would make since if it was a homemade suppressor, and maybe that's what they were saying with this, and if it was a homemade supressor, that would explain why the gas couldn't go through the right way. But we're gonna get to that one in a second. Samuel, your hand has raised your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, so the rail rod is actually an assassin into the OSS. I was famous for deploying them. They were meant to get two or three shots because the single shot you have to put in locket. I mean, it's doable, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't see somebody not.
Speaker 4: Fort to be completely effectively utilized perfectly. Like he got the job done, but he would have had to get because it's more of like what you would you would walk up give give the kiss of death. You'd kiss him on the ticket like the Italians and shooting back the dome.
Speaker 2: I could see. I'm with you. This is more like if you were to use it for the same principle as like a thirty eight special, Like all right, this snubnose, for instance, I wouldn't shoot this at fifteen yards at somebody.
Speaker 3: I would use this six inches for their head.
Speaker 2: This type of gun that you're talking about, the one he's got in his hand at that moment, was I see it. It's a one shot, one kill type weapon. If you have to go for a second round, this is not the weapon you're using. And if your goal is to drop three rounds on the ground with words written on them, this is not the gun you're using for this purpose.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would want to use like a nine mil or person, well, that.
Speaker 2: Is a nine mil. Well that was that gun that he was dabout was nine mili. But it's well even still for the action of it. If it was just you're gonna walk up, here's his head, pop pop run, Okay, that would be the gun of choice. If you're doing it to leave a statement, and you like needed those three rounds to be left. You're not using that, you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Is it possible that he used this specific gun because remember there were engravings on the shells, right, Is it possible that he wanted a shell that was like easier do engrave on it, And that's why he chose was this gun in the first place.
Speaker 2: They were written in sharpie. It wasn't like etched in with like an engraving tool. He wrote him in sharpie on the on the round, so like, no, it was a regular And that's my point. Even watching the video, you see him slide it back. There's no twist in rotation actions. So the NYPD is already giving a false narrative, and anybody looking at it that knows anything about weapons, which the NYPD should have a weapons expert or whatever would know that.
Speaker 1: But well, a lot of them, a lot of them either quit or got fired because they didn't want to take the jabs. So we're probably dealing with a whole like special unit.
Speaker 2: But think about it, dude, we're talking to Fortune five hundred CEO just got assassinated. Somebody knew something. This wasn't a random act of something.
Speaker 3: This is a planned hit.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that the NYPD was paid off and are giving a false narrative on purpose?
Speaker 1: Look, I mean not to hate on any kind of you know, military or police force or anything like, but there were a lot of policemen that were there on nine to eleven. Right, there was a lot of firemen, a lot of policemen, and a lot of them got silenced. They weren't allowed to talk about exactly what they've seen either. So I'm not comparing this to that. I'm just saying it wouldn't be the first time that a law enforcement official possibly would have looked the other way, so that, you know, the mainstream media's narrative could make way to be the main thing.
Speaker 2: Right, he was about to testify against the former Speaker of the House for the cops to get told to stand down, and here's the story. We're gonna stick to it. It doesn't sound crazy to me, dude, that's just me. We know that the Secretary of State has already told military members to stand down when ben Ghazi was happening, You know what I mean, like telling some cops to stand down for a rich fuck that doesn't sound that crazy to me. That sounds like a Tuesday for the CIA.
Speaker 1: I'm that's just me though, Stephanie.
Speaker 13: Hello, I just wanted to add by two cents. I thought you guys were gonna touch on this with script Keeper, which, by the way, he is one of my all time favorites. I would love like weekly or monthly with him. He's uh, he's the best.
Speaker 14: But so with the with the words that you guys kept saying, with the low profile, I think that there's somewhat of like a obviously there's this whole story is like multi multifaceted, but I do think that those words the reason why they have those words. I haven't done the jamatri or anything on it, but one thing I think about is that there is like a community that is very anti you know, Facebook, anti social media, tries to keep a quote unquote low profile, and yet this guy, although he kept a quote unquote low profile, and he still was found, he still was tracked, he still was killed. And so there's some sort of like subconscious embedding that even if you try to keep a low profile, no matter who you are, you can get got. But yeah, I think that that.
Speaker 13: Is somewhat of the programming of the words of the low profile, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, Yeah, well there's Look, they were slowly over time just trying to decipher exactly what they mean whenever they use these key words. I mean, all these are our mere suggestions in like a hypnotic sense. So like to say, like somebody was there to keep a low profile. I mean, wouldn't you think that they all kind of keep a low profile. If you're some kind of insurance guy, it's not like necessarily in your best interest to be saying I'm an insurance adjuster and I also happen to be working on behalf of Nancy Pelosi. And but don't let me shout that from the mountaintop. So I'm gonna keep that to myself. Let me keep a low profile, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Below profile as opposed to what, like what do you expect billionaires to do, like be hanging with rap artists with girls twerking around like, no, he's doing him he's doing billionaire shit, Like that's actually probably some low profile shit, like I don't know, he's probably been seen at an art exhibit or two, you know, I don't know, like billionaires don't.
Speaker 3: Do Tony Stark.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's weird how they all used that same, that same notion that it was that he kept a low profile. I get what you're saying. I just I don't know what the hell it means just yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, I agree, I'm saying that. Like as far as towards the mainstream media that kept saying it, like bro a low profile or what like, he was a fucking forty eight year old. He had no social media, Like, cuz a forty eight year old, what do you I mean? He was doing his thing. He's got kids, he's running a business. He maybe he's not on the socials. He didn't do much because he's busy, he's going, he's doing business. Shit. I don't know. He didn't strike me as weird, but they they kept running it. They all mentioned that he kept a low profile. That was very strange.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds like a situation what was the name of that show with Jason Bateman and he was like an insurance adjuster or some shit or a tax guy, oh Zark, Oh yeah, maybe if we kind of got one of those situations on our hands, who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, So I wanted to play a little bit more because he broke down a couple other things I thought were really cool.
Speaker 11: Number two, three, and four revolve around a functioning or semifunctioning semi automatic weapon. In this case, we have a glock, one of the most ubiquitous semi automatic handguns out there. And when it comes to suppressors, any of your normal suppressors are going to run pretty well. This one is some CGS and it's going to run on pretty much any pistol put you put it on. Now, suppressors on pistols are a little bit temperamental, and there's a reason for that. With a suppressor on any type of tilt lock gun or any type of browning action, you have to unlock the barrel, so because you have so much weight on the barrel. These have what's called a booster or a Nielsen device on the suppressor. It's essentially a spring that's compressed and runs in the opposite direction. So you can see it right here. See I can pull that out. You have a big old spring right there. So when I'm firing this weapon, that's going to cycle. But if you don't have a Nielsen device, that pistol is not going to cycle, and you'll need to manually cycle the weapon each shot, which brings us to some of our first points that we're going to be making. So right here, we've taken apart one of our suppressors and you can see the Nielsen device right here. It's essentially just a piston that's going to counteroperate and make sure that the barrel can run. Without this Nielsen device, this will not function. So the second theory is going to be that he used some type of home built suppressor that did not have a Nielsen device.
Speaker 12: That way, he had to cycle the weapon manually between shots. Let's take a look at what that would have looked like.
Speaker 11: Now, all of our suppressors, even without Nielsen devices, are running fine. They shouldn't, but they're just lightweight and they're made well. This is not typical what you see, so we'll have to kind of manually do this will be shucking out some live rounds. Let's see if that would look like. So, as you can see there, he would have had to manually cycle between rounds and the rounds wouldn't have ebjected. I think this makes the most sense in terms of what is capable any type of suppressor that you're going to be buying requires it that to go through NFA with National Firearms Act, which means it has to be center of the ATF. There's a lot of paperwork when it comes to the suppressor. I think it's unlikely he would have used a registered suppressor. Handbuilding your own suppressor. You can't stop people from having power tools. Seems a lot more likely. He likely wouldn't have had a booster, which means he would have had to have manually cycled it when he fired the weapon. The thing that I find interesting is that looks like he did kind of expect it to malfunction in some way or to not cycle, because he did go up to cycle. But if you notice when he fired and it didn't cycle, he kind of rode the slide forward. What that means is that when he was loading it, he didn't let it just go back on its own power. When you want to load around in you're also to just pull it all the way to the rear release it. He kind of rides it, which the thing causes that malfunction.
Speaker 12: So then he.
Speaker 11: Cycles again and he gets it to run, and after he cycles that one, you notice he taps the back of the slide. This is likely because the weapon wasn't going fully into battery. If you notice, kind of be at that back position. So you get a seat fully forward, you can tap the back to make sure it's fully in that it will fire. So I say, TMU suppressor pretty high on the list of theories.
Speaker 12: That actually makes sense. Jeremy, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think that's the most probable. The odds that he was registered with an NFA item and murdered somebody with it is basically non existent.
Speaker 11: The amount of crimes committed to the NFA items are so low, and honestly, even if they were more than zero or at this point one, to be honest, don't fringe upon it.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 11: The next thing that I think makes a lot of sense would be subsonic rounds. So your typical nine to milometer is going above the speed of sound, and the speed of sound being eleven hundred feet per second. Do you say a subsonic round that's going below eleven hundred feet per second, which varies depending on your heighten atmospherics and stuff. I think makes sense. Now here's the thing I doubt this man would have gone and bought special that's easily trackable, unless he maybe is not that good of an assassin. But what's actually quite easy to do is if you remove the slug he bought some of the grainage.
Speaker 12: If you're able to weigh that, it's fairly.
Speaker 11: Easy to reduce the amount of power coming out of the round, which could also not cycle the weapon if you didn't have enough powder with the subsonic ammus that he is running to show you the difference. When you're firing, a surpressor does a really good job of keeping sound down, but when a ground breaks a sound barrier, it breaks a sound barrier, and that is very loud. So we have a supersonic round that will be followed by a subsonic ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this part's actually really cool, the supersonic versus the subsonic back to back. It's night and day, brow Brown.
Speaker 11: That was our super here's our sub You could see it's a lot quieter. This does make some sense to me that perhaps he had subsonic rounds. Let's go ahead and take a look at what that.
Speaker 2: We really have to watch the rest of it. He breaks down and does the shooting portion again. But again I could see that being a very likely chain of events as to what happened, you know what I mean. We have a guy who is using a homemade suppressor or a dog shit suppressor with subsonic dog shit ammo, which he probably didn't have to pour any grains out of himself. He probably just bought some sub sonic nine mil which you can buy, and that made the gun malfunction. And the fact that he shot and like didn't go for a second one and like have a hole.
Speaker 3: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Maybe he knew that that was gonna happen because he was quick reaction on that shit. Maybe he already knew that it was gonna run that way. Maybe that was like a part of the test fire and he didn't have time to find another weapon. Who fucking knows, But we do know that the story that the NYPD is giving us on it is incorrect. Now, all of a sudden they found the guy with his manifesto on him, which never fucking happens h in his days later, by the way, right, you know, at a McDonald's and all this, And now we find out he was the valedictorian of his ow Boys prep school just a couple of years ago. He was just such a good kid, staple of the community, and bup, buh bup, out of nowhere, he just started posting some political rhetoric on some social media and.
Speaker 3: Then decided to full on assassinated.
Speaker 2: Dude, Bro, what.
Speaker 15: This is?
Speaker 1: This isn't out of the ordinary kind of story in my opinion, because typically whenever you hear people dying of gunshots, they trounce on the opportunity to try and say, this is why we don't need guns, this is why I don't feel safe, and this is why you should homeschool you kids and all that fun jazz, because normally they're going after the ars. And this is a pistol.
Speaker 2: So and it's in a city where you can't have guns or suppressors or ammunition.
Speaker 1: How did he get it in there?
Speaker 3: Jacobose laws?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: It's a gun free city. How did this assassination happen?
Speaker 1: I thought laws prevented even guns from crossing over Styton County lines.
Speaker 3: Even nothing makes sense anymore.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But again, the dude had all of the forethought to know exactly where this guy was gonna be at the time. He was gonna be there got up and left the hostel early enough to go to Starbucks and get him a cup of coffee. Okay, got a little Starby's before his hit successfully and efficiently well aside from the weapon malfunction pulled off. His assassination, made it to a bus, escaped the area, and somehow didn't ditch the weapon or the manifesto or the fake ID, and just was found.
Speaker 1: Sure, it sounds like a hit job. Is really what it sounds like?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a setup and or little uh Lee Harvey Oswald a little oh, this is the fall guy.
Speaker 1: I think Pelosi Pelosi been hanging out with Hillary a little too long, I think is what's going on.
Speaker 3: Pelosi's been in DC for far too long, dude, this is what happens. And again, bro sixty five percent return on investment for her last year, absurd money that regular human beings can't even fathom. That she is buying and selling and trading with illegal insider trading deals like.
Speaker 2: That's and again, okay, the rich do it. Martha Stewart got caught sheet at her time. She moves on. She had a whole comeback. She's friends with Snoop now like it's like Pelosi could just do her time and be fine, Like it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be a hotel stay.
Speaker 1: For I don't know, man, those heavies in a prison, yo.
Speaker 3: She do got them heavies, and but they're old lady heavies.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that heavi are heavy a federal but a federally max prison. Because she's going to like Bernie Madoff prison, She's not going to like a rough prison.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything's going to happen to her at all, just like nothing happened to Hillary, just like nothing happens to any of these kind of politicians. Because you know why, because that guy was worching, that was working for that insurance company or insurance advisor or whatever he was, that guy probably wasn't stealing money from the people that matter. And that's the difference. If you steal it from regular people like me and you and all the good cult members around the world, nobody bats an eye. But you start to you start to take a little bit of cheese out of the big rats behind like in the back pocket, bro, you start to nibble at that cheese, that's where they come after you. And that's what makes me, that's what makes me believe that this was some kind of setup, that this was a sort of laundering scheme, even of a guy that was working on behalf of some somebody higher up.
Speaker 2: I don't even believe that the hundred million that he was being indicted for is even the point. I think that your boy probably he's the CEO of a insurance company, and we know insurance companies is evil. That's a confirmed fact. So he was, I'm sure embezzling billions. I'm sure of this.
Speaker 1: And what was it two weeks after the uh what they just they just failed their seventh audit the Pentagon, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Pentagon. Excuse me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it could all be interlinking, and if you look down a certain rabbit hole, you might find certain things that you weren't expecting. And that's probably what was going on with that dude.
Speaker 2: Dude whenever I didn't know Pelosi was involved with him. That was the thing. At first, knee jerk, Okay, him getting assassinated wasn't a random act of violence, that was a planned hit, got it? Why though, I started looking, first thing I found was his one hundred million dollar embezzlement trial, and this, this and this, and it's him and a couple of friends in some sort of a Ponzi scheme thing. It's really dirty, super white collar, shitty businessman things that you hear about on the news. Okay.
Speaker 3: So to say that he got killed so that.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't turn on his people in this one case or something like that, Okay, it makes sense. I didn't realize that Pelosi was about to he was about to go and testify against her when I I found that out. The more I looked into that whole embezzlement case that he's being brought up for, it seems like that was just drummed up bullshit to throw the blame off of her to where no one's even questioning Pelosi. While everybody's looking at this indictment that he was facing. They don't even realize that he was about to go and testify in court.
Speaker 1: Dude, bro, this is wild. So I went over to Scriptkeeper's Instagram and he was doing a little bit more research on Nancy Pelosi. Do you know that she has made She is now worth two hundred and seventy two million dollars. There you go as a result of like her coming together with her husband and feeding him a bunch of things, which that iss just.
Speaker 2: Her, dude, the husband's got his own investment portfolio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, as scripkeeper was saying, uh, she has made one point six million dollars in the stock market so far today, as per our estimates, it's probably not got that far off.
Speaker 2: To be real with you, I'm the fucking truth is it's not, dude. I believe that's probably a real number.
Speaker 1: Quaisian Quaisian persuasion. What do you got, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: So when we're talking about politicians and these business executives, they they come from like a lot of times, they come from like blue blood. So they their philosophy is for as common folk to mine our manners and mine our betters, which is fucked up. But that's okay. They can have their time now. But come is a bitch and it's gonna bite him in their ass.
Speaker 2: I agree, I hope. So anyway, I've seen the movie play out too many times where the bad guy ends up winning. I would like for the good guy to win for a change. But you know, we got to keep that help alive.
Speaker 13: Hey, did you say it was two hundred and seventy two million her network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that's what script reported anyway, Is that.
Speaker 14: Per titty or with them both?
Speaker 2: Steph solid Burn? That was great.
Speaker 1: Well, two hundred and seventy two million divided by two titties would leave you with, uh, what is that? One hundred and thirty six million dollars per titty? At that point?
Speaker 2: Those are some extra heavy heavies.
Speaker 1: Dog, that's as heavy as they get.
Speaker 2: And I, you know, curiosity is a bitch. I am curious if those are fake or real. I don't know, nor do I like care. It's not something that keeps me up at night, but like it's just not something you see. You know, I don't think anybody warhol are useless, but like they're there, and like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know if anybody expected them to keep you up at night. So that was kind of weird to throw that in there. Uh, Samuel, don't.
Speaker 2: But it's like, now that we're on the topic, it's like, huh, I wonder if those are store bought or god given who knows, who knows.
Speaker 1: Could be a little mix of both, you never know, could be.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Well, I got Coe's on.
Speaker 3: Who talking about Nancy Pelosi?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nope, never mind. I would track to well pop in my mind, Nope, never mine. Like Dolly Parton, I'll just say, well, anything bigger than a mouthfuls of waste, but.
Speaker 2: No, Dolly, very very store bought. But Dolly is Dolly and she is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yes, anything bigger than a mouthful. You can't really fit a whole lot in your mouth, though, So that's pretty low bar to be talking about there, Sam, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Lexflie, I disagree. I'm a bit of a I'm as far as that goes the debate between uh, you know, guys prefer one versus the other. As far as top heavy or bottom heavy, I'm definitely more of a top heavy guy myself. That's just me.
Speaker 1: I thank we all got our favorite kind of sensation. But anyway, let's get back to the chat. There was a Matthew Lane. Matthew is still here? Cool? He said, Uh, just found you Fellows a few weeks ago. Loving your work, gents, I got some new information on old events. When you're curious, Matthew, if you're around at this moment, we would love to hear a little bit of the information that you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Or just you know, I mean, he is here, but I don't know if you have the ability to mic in or whatever. But if you can, Matthew, please do.
Speaker 1: We probably caught him when he was on the shit or something. He's like, fuck, now is my time? And I blew it, budd he said money, Yeah, yeah, what about not much?
Speaker 7: Fellas.
Speaker 15: Actually I hit you up on Instagram a few days ago. I'm awakened lying about the Kent State stuff. Okay, I was hoping that chime in with that at some appropriate point. Doesn't really fit in with you guys are talking about right now, though, Hey, were you.
Speaker 2: Hearing about Nitsy Pelosi's tits? We can absolutely take a side Tangent.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right.
Speaker 7: So I live in Ohio.
Speaker 15: I grew up in Kent learning about the Kent State shootings and everything, you know, the mainstream narrative. Yeah, and even as a young kid like I didn't quite understand it, but like they shoved it down our throats recently, Like it wasn't something I was thinking about ever, you know, But I was just randomly on a Facebook Kent, Ohio page where this interesting character younger fella was trying to find this art installation memorial in the middle of the woods. So I clicked on, and I'm like, what is he talking about? Memorial in the middle of these woods. I've been in these woods a million times. I didn't know there was anything like this. So I check out his posts and he at the time was looking for help finding it because all passed to it have kind of deceased, Like it's just out there now, but nobody goes to see it. So a couple of days go by, he finds it, takes pictures of it, and he posts it. And my mind's kind of blown by what I'm looking at. So if nobody is familiar with Kent State May four shootings, four people were shot, thirteen total, I'll drop this on you. It was thirteen seconds of fire, sixty seven shots, thirteen people totally hit, six plus seven thirteen the Jamatri And it's ridiculous. All four of the people who died were of Jewish descent.
Speaker 7: All four.
Speaker 15: Let's see, two of them both attended JFK High School in completely different states. What else did I got a bunch written down, but I don't even have it in front of me right now.
Speaker 2: So that's fucking wild. I have never heard any of this about the can stay we're talking about when the National Guard they were protesters war that whole thing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I'm big into jamatria and numerology and stuff like that. The synchronicity and number thing really follows me fucking everywhere, and the past year and a half now maybe yeah, a little over a year now, the number two, twenty two, twelve, twenty two, and twenty four have just been following me everywhere.
Speaker 7: So sidebar.
Speaker 15: At twelve twenty four, the National Guards started approaching Blanket Hill where they fired their shots down on the students below them. So these guys had the high ground too. Sixty seven shots in thirteen seconds and they only hit thirteen people in like a huge crowd, and all four of the people were Jewish.
Speaker 7: So yeah, dude, crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: But you said, how many rounds did they fire?
Speaker 7: Sixty seven six to seven thirteen?
Speaker 3: Do we know, like from what type of weapon? Off top?
Speaker 2: I off the top, I couldn't tell you. If it was like a Thompson, Was it like M sixteen? I don't know, because I'm curious that like the caliber of the round might also play in in some way, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, like it'd be wild if they were twenty twos.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying right now, they were definitely some kind of rifle, but I can't remember what is an M twenty two rifle.
Speaker 7: I'm not familiar with guns, wasn't in the army everything.
Speaker 1: So anybody that is not familiar with this story, it says the Kent State shootings were the killing of four and wounding of nine unarmed college students by the from the Ohio National Guard on the Kent State University campus. The shootings took place on May fourth, nineteen seventy, during a rally opposing the expanding involvement of the Vietnam War into Cambodia by United States military forces, as well as protesting the National Guard presence on campus and the draft. Twenty eight National Guard soldiers fired about sixty seven rounds over thirteen seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis. Students Alison Krause, Jeffrey Miller, Sondra sure Uh They all died on the scene, while William Schroeder was pronounced dead at the hospital. In a nearby UH Revenna, shortly after.
Speaker 15: Hey Sidebar, Revenn, Ohio was a hideout spot for al Capone.
Speaker 7: Revenna is an Italian word.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that? I always wondering.
Speaker 15: I love, dude, I love my local history. Like I'm from Kent, I live an acron acrons wild all the random people who are from there, like the Bob guy who started AA, hanging out with all the rubber factory owners of all like Goodyear Firestone. Uh, Thomas Edison got married in our in our city.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's small, but it's important.
Speaker 15: So going back to some of this with the this art installation this kid found in the woods, he took pictures of it, posted it.
Speaker 7: And I was just kind of gassed when I saw what it was.
Speaker 15: It was three stone pillars and one pretty decently like sized. I haven't seen it in person, but it looked about six feet maybe a little bit taller. It's a round metal disc with this weird rip through it, kind of like you would see in TV shows and cartoons and movies of a portal opening, and it's big enough.
Speaker 7: For you to walk through it so randomly.
Speaker 15: I see another post about this artist from Hudson, Ohio, who was getting it put into the Hudson High School Hall of Fame. He was an artist from Kent State. He was attending Kent State when the shootings happened. After he graduated, he moved to New York City, came back to and installed this memorial in the wood Counters Woods for the May four shootings.
Speaker 7: The other thing that makes.
Speaker 15: Me raise my eyebrow, other than that thing looks like a portal and those are three stone pillars, was It's right next to an ancient Indian burial mound and is in a small spring lake called Lake Pippin.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's the significance of Lake Pippin?
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 15: I looked it up and didn't save the page, and it was m ones they used, not M twenty two's.
Speaker 2: Okay, m hmm okay. So they were thirty on six is that were being fired, okay? Interesting three o six.
Speaker 7: One person was shot in the mouth, one was shot in the neck, one was shot in the back through the chest and blew out through the top.
Speaker 15: Of his shoulder, and another girl was shot in the chest. Another random thirteen number for you. When I was researching the four People who died, Wikipedia has the distance that each person.
Speaker 7: Was shot from.
Speaker 15: Yeah, three out of the flour it listed it as feet one it listened in yards, and it was one hundred and thirty yards, giving me another thirteen for anybody in the chat or if you guys know, I know, seven and eleven.
Speaker 7: And nine obviously on nine to eleven.
Speaker 15: Was pretty big number used. But I'm pretty sure thirteen was one of those numbers too. I can't remember, all right, So I was I look at Pippin meaning a Pippin. There's quite a few different meetings. None of them are overly significant to the event, but you see.
Speaker 2: I mean either way, the Indian burial ground right there is significant enough to me. But you know, just curious that the lake has some stuff with it too.
Speaker 7: No, but you know water right.
Speaker 15: That lake is actually owned by the city of Akron. They use it for their drinking law. I don't know if that has any significance.
Speaker 1: Maybe well, I think that there's probably a lot of different aspects that we could, you know, really take a deeper look. So maybe maybe one of these days we'll do a full show on it and be able to see if there are any kind of like weird synchronicities, weird things that don't seem to match up, because I do remember hearing about that, and I'm not necessarily that somebody that is, you know, that remembers certain specific dates and everything, But I know May fourth was something that was attached to that, and it being nineteen seventy and protesting the Vietnam War and all that kind of shit. I don't know, dude. It could have been some kind of I don't know, military stance in a sense of like, Okay, you're going to sit here and protest the war, We're going to make an example out of you, kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Which is still crazy, dude. It was a peaceful college campus protest the National Guard. It's not like they were firing rubber bullets and some of them went a little high and they had some accident.
Speaker 2: This was the weapon that was used to in World War two, bro, Like this. These were weapons of war that were fired into a crowd of unarmed college kids.
Speaker 15: Like right, they burned down the ROTC building the night before, supposedly students.
Speaker 7: There's a very good book.
Speaker 15: I heard a podcast years ago on it by the author of a book I believe I can't find it now. I could have swore it was great Carlwood who interviewed the guy. But I can't find it for the life of me. I done spent the past two hours before you guys posted Your life looking for it. Gordon William A. Gordon was the authors called a fourth the Fourth of May killings and cover ups. Okay, he surmises, and you know, looked up he was. He's an editor on a newspaper at the time when you wrote this.
Speaker 7: But he thinks and knows for the fact that the CIA was involved with the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe so sure, But I mean, okay, if they burned down the r O. T C Building as a way to protest the war, and like, okay, now this is making sense why people were high.
Speaker 15: CIA burned down the ROTC building though, that's the point the guy got. Yeah, oh shit, it's a hot Gaelian dialect, bro, there's problem reaction solution. They did that shit on purpose because there was also another shooting.
Speaker 7: Out of college that's less famous.
Speaker 15: I got so much shit on this, I don't want to take up the whole show.
Speaker 7: Jackson State University.
Speaker 15: Two people were killed, nine people injured, giving you eleven I eleven. The whole significance to the art installation wasn't just the whole It looks like a portal and it's next to an Indian burial mound and a lake. I looked up this artist. His name's Christopher Cosmo. Went to Hudson High School right around the corner from us. It's a very affluent city. They're called the Hudson Explorers because all of this has relevance in my opinion. He moved to New York City became a sculpture artist, amongst other things out in New York City. Eventually he would go on to put an art installation in thirty Rockefeller Center on the main floor.
Speaker 7: So if you've ever been in that building, you've seen this, and it's a tribute to light.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 15: He also has an art installation on the grounds of Ground Zero. I can't find a picture of it to save my life. But that was in the whole page online that said he was.
Speaker 7: Getting inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Y gotch.
Speaker 15: I think small. I think small events like can State and all these little shootings happened not just to push their agenda. I honestly think on a spiritual level that they do smaller events to stir up the energy to power bigger events to nine to eleven.
Speaker 7: Let me drop another one on you.
Speaker 15: Kent State, the memorial sign for the Kent State shootings is directly across from the memorial for Crown zero on the map by Google Map.
Speaker 7: This shit, it's directly across from each other.
Speaker 15: So then there's a guy on Instagram I follow who connects all these important sites and buildings to the tip of.
Speaker 7: The Pyramid of Giza.
Speaker 15: Kent State sign lines up with the top the northwest corner perfectly, and then when you do the line from Kent State to New York to the pyramid, it lines up dead center wall.
Speaker 7: I thought that was extremely interesting.
Speaker 1: So you're leaning more towards it being almost ritualistic as opposed to coincidental. Not saying that I believe. I don't believe in shit for coincidences, but like there, it does seem like there is way too many connections that are being involved there, and it would make you think that it might be some sort of ritualistic thing.
Speaker 15: Right absolutely, especially when you kill four Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Matthew, I feel like we need to have you on the show as a guest to talk about the kin State shooting because you seem to have a wealth of knowledge on it, and like, I feel like this in and of itself and everything you're talking about could be a whole episode, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts, Yeah, dude, get all your shit together and let's fucking let's put a whole show.
Speaker 7: I just ordered the book. I'm looking for the podcast.
Speaker 15: To go back and listen to it a little, and just doing as much sticking as I can.
Speaker 7: Dude, I got I got way more than this.
Speaker 15: I got a bigger story I've been working on that's currently happening right now with primary water down in Florida.
Speaker 3: You know what we're doing, Guys that.
Speaker 7: Over the place.
Speaker 2: Hit us in the messenger, either on Patriot or no, you're already only Instagram messaging.
Speaker 7: John that I just joined the Patreon too. I had to throw you guys ten bucks and join.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it you, sir, We love you. But yo, hit him up on Instagram whatever. We're going to schedule a time we're making this happen. This is this clearly.
Speaker 1: Must let's do it.
Speaker 7: Appreciate that, fellas, all.
Speaker 1: Right, brother, Yeah, we'll stay in touch. All right, Let's get back to the messages. Over here. Tony always make a big shout out to Tony. I love whenever Tony comes on here too. He says, I meant to join earlier, but somehow Patreon wasn't refreshing. Probably my fault, but I wanted to see if grew would come up. I believe that they are responsible for some things like Scripel, but the Russian bounty story has pretty much no evidence behind it, and it to me and it is.
Speaker 2: A little heated off of that episode. I saw the comments big dog, let's talk about the uh, the Russian paid hit situation. What is going on? Big dog?
Speaker 16: Tony sources well, any war dot com for example, ris Erlik and Scott Horton. And I did rewatch that video you posted from or you included in the episode from now This Politics from twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dude kind of went on a Trump hating tangent for a second. I was like, all right, let me take that with a grain of salt. But task and purpose is actually where it led me to talk about that one on this one and that that episode just got released.
Speaker 16: But go ahead, Oh okay, Yeah, I did not go all the way there, but I found lots of links to New York Times and other places, and I basically just found the same story over and over again. Some prisoners confess to these bounties. And there was one guy named Ramatulla Azizi who allegedly was the facilitator, and he fled, probably to Russia. But you know, nobody knows for sure.
Speaker 2: We know, I don't know where I'm with you.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I looked into that guy a little more. It seems like he was a drug dealer, like a lot of muckety MUCKs in Afghanistan, and he had been a US road construction contractor before that. But yeah, nobody knows where he is. And apparently he had some money. He had some cash, and it's really unknown where it came from. So what we have are a few stories from some prisoners who were they Have you heard of the expression of green lut and blue attacks. Basically, they joined the Afghan army, but then for some reason they stabbed their fellow soldiers in the back and would drag them or right.
Speaker 2: It was like a suicide bombing. It's the same concept, a little more of the long con approach. But yeah, yeah, that's guy being a drug dealer. Most of the Taliban was Their main source of income has always been the poppy trade, like they are opium dealers. So to say that this guy was a shithead in more than one way, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 16: Yes, I can't prove I can't prove absolutely that there were no bounties. That's like trying to ask me to prove a negative. But what I can say is that there were also accusations that Iranians were paying them bounties to kill American soldiers, and there were even accusations that Chinese, that the Chinese government or intelligence were paying them bounties. And at some point I just personally I come to the conclusion that these are all just kind of random accusations to drag other enemies into the fight that aren't really involved. And in my opinion, Russia would have no reason to do that. None of these countries would have a reason to do that. That's not how proxy wars are fought, the way proxy wars are fought. Yeah, do you think we're.
Speaker 2: Paying Wagner, Dude, Wagner is not Russian forces, right, They are a private military contractor, the same way that like Blackwater is not military forces from the United States. They're a private military contractor. But when Blackwater is in a certain area, it can be reasonably assumed that United States dollars are at the paying them at the end of the day. Wagner fighters, it can be reasonably assumed that Rubles will be paying them at the end of the day. And I'm not saying directly from a three letter agency, but kind of from an offshore approach to it. So to say that Russia didn't exactly mercenaries one hundred percent, but the government is the one paying these mercenaries. So in so fact though it's like a paramilitary army the way you slice it. So America had forces in areas that we shouldn't one hundred percent. Russia had forces in this area of conflict. And that's not like a crazy thing and what in Russian regular military of course, but yes, I believe that that was would be also a pretty reasonable assumption.
Speaker 16: Well, Russia's had friends in Afghanistan for a while, but they tend to be the Tajiks and the haizar as in the Northern Alliance, not the Passion It's not the Taliban, right, So this goes back the way that their war in Afghanistan in the nineteen, late seventies and eighties. Iran is also more aligned with the Huzzaras in Afghanistan than the pash Tunes because the Hizzars are she Heites and the pash Tunes or Sunies. So right, Yeah, the idea that they would be, you know, getting together, you know, to fight the Americans. I can imagine what if you said, hey, the Nazis and the Kammedis are getting together to fight the Americans. They just thought, in your mind, should be those those groups kind of don't like each other.
Speaker 2: This seems implausible, But to your point, Tony, they literally did. Stalin and Hitler were aligned to invade poland Russia went back on their word. That's the only reason, I'm sorry, the Nazis actually went back on their word. That's the only reason that Stalin joined the alliance. So to your point, yes, unlikely enemies, unlikely friends will become you know, they'll team up to fuck up the enemy, the enemy of my enemy kind of thing.
Speaker 16: Okay, I guess that wasn't that wasn't the best example. But in today's context, yeah, they're understood to the enemies and just the whole the way what proxy wars are fought. Do you think we're paying bounties to Ukrainians to kill Russians right now?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 16: Oh, they don't need to pay bounties. They're plenty motivated already. That's how proxy wars work.
Speaker 2: Oh, America is absolutely paying bounties to other fighters and other forces like the CIA is absolutely doing some dark, underhanded shit. That whole thing wasn't just about Russia's evil, but it kind of got me because I got into a conversation with somebody about how like Russia's clearly the golden child and the good guy here Putin is amazing. I'm like, okay, pause, if you say you like him because of X, Y or Z thing. At least I could have that conversation. But this person was just kind of going off like they just hadn't come up from a telegram rabbit hole in six months. And I was like, okay, dude, we at least got to take you with a grain of reality here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 16: Right? Yeah, And I think there's a tendency to see him as something like a savior figure because right now our country is not growing anymore like it used to, you know, when things seem bad here, I was listening to do another podcast earlier today about something called the business plot. You may have heard of it. In the nineteen thirties, some prominent businessmen were trying to overthrow Roosevelt and Smedley Butler major general.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 16: Yeah, But one of the guys was pointing out that the people, you know, older people in the nineteen twenties and thirties can remember the eighteen hundreds when American GDP growth was like double digits every year and the amount of progress was astonishing, and the and in the Great Depression it seemed to grind to a halt. But a lot of these guys were looking oversees a Hitler of all people, and said, well, you know, how can we make something like that happen here? And when you when you think about it that way, you can see how that idea would click in their head that we should we should overthrow our government. So, you know, I think people look at Putin the same way right now. They think, you know, Biden has taken us in a bad direction, and we can't make America great again, and you know even Trump can't seem to do it. But you know, maybe Putin's got the secret sauce, and you know, I tried to go that far with it. I'm I'm only so pro Russian, you know, Blache.
Speaker 2: No, no, I get it. But I mean to the people to your point, the people in the turn of the century of America. You're right, they grew up in a time when America was just boom, boom, boom, Grow grow, grow. But that's also because it was right after the Civil War. The reconstruction was on and manifest Destiny was on. So it was the big push to the West, and it was just go, go, go, influx, influx. We have immigrants coming in. We're pushing out west or making it. It was a big booming time. Then cut to the World War One happens, and the United States military promised these guys that they drafted into service in some cases that they would hold up their end of the bargain and give them benefits when they got out.
Speaker 3: They said, fuck you. So the veterans camped out.
Speaker 2: On the capital lawn for a couple weeks and you know, maybe I think maybe months, and they were just trying to protest to get the benefits that they were promised upon service. They approached Smedley Butler to lead this group. They called it the Bonus Army as a revolt to the American government, and they were actually fired upon by another soon to be famous general, General Patton, who was a captain at the time, firebombed their tent city. There was a couple of children murdered because again they brought their whole families there. They were homeless at that point, these veterans who came back from the trenches with mustard gas burns and all that shit. And yeah, the United States government absolutely murdered their own veterans that they sent to a war that they didn't want to be in. So you know, it's absolutely a thing. But yeah, then the Great Depression happens. I just watched this thing about the public works programs right that Eisenhower made where it was like, we hear about these these crazy projects that they built, like was the Hoover Dam and all all this shit, and how like the American infrastructure was pretty much built during that time. But because it was built during that time off of like promises and borrowed money and shit like that, that that's why American infrastructure is starting to crumble right now. We have all these bridges that are going into disrepair. It's like because time's up and all of this needs maintenance, and we no longer have the workless community that are just begging for jobs to go and do all this shit anymore, and or we don't have the men willing to get out there and bust their ass to earn it.
Speaker 16: Uh huh.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 16: And I lived in California in two thousand and eight when they passed the bond measure to build a high speed rail link from the Bay Area to la and it's still practically nothing's been built, and it's gone four times over the cost projection to one hundred billion dollars. And in the meantime, China has built like fifty thousand miles of high speed rail. So there's definitely a feeling and a justified feeling that we've lost something and how to recapture it. And I don't think there's a savior. Civilizations just kind of go through this. But yeah, there's one other thing I just wanted to add real quick, just a sum up. You know, I agree with your assessment that g r U exists. They probably killed scree Paul. I'm not sure about NAVALNI or litt Vignanko, but some of those, yeah, I was pretty well persuaded by that. But the Russian bounty thing, in my opinion, is maloney. So yeah, that's how I would sum.
Speaker 2: Up fairpoint, fair point, And again that bounty situation, like we are at that time going off of the word of the CIA. Okay, and yes you could look at the reports from the guys that found the money, but like five hundred thousand dollars US, Yes, that's a large sum for a random Afghany shithead to just have in his hovel. I agree, But if you were paying one hundred thousand dollars per contract, you're telling me your boy only had enough to pay for five hits. And like, we also don't know what classified as a successful hit. Was a ied was that considered a good kill and like they would get paid for that or was that like a luck of the draw thing. Was it a suicide bomber and his family would get the moil. I we don't know, And at that point it's completely conjecturing up to like which report we're believing. But to say that hits were carried out like in that manner, especially, I could see it, especially if it was for like high ranking, like a specific kernel, specific general or something like this that like I could understand like a price being on those heads for sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I still I highly doubt it. I can't prove negative. But there's one last thought. Those will be my one last one. But in eighteen ninety eight, when the US's main exploded, there's a big temptation for people to believe Spain did it. We need to get revenge, and in reality it was probably just the boiler explosion in an accident, right, And we're never gonna know one hundred percent for sure, but you know, IIH lean toward the boiler explodes, and it's just that's not as sexy, and that doesn't that doesn't motivate people. But you know a lot of people wanted to believe this. You know, we needed to go to word with Spain and then it happened that way.
Speaker 2: Got to remember the other dude, that's more of a that's more of a slogan people can get behind.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and there's so many Democrats even before the Ukraine War popped off in twenty twenty two, they believe sincerely that Russia installed Trump as president in twenty sixteen. It's not true. But they believe it and they hate Russia. They hate puting for that reason, and you know this fits into that worldview and they can't dislodge it easily. I think most of the mainstream media has kind of walked away from this story.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 16: I had a hard time finding results about it newer than it's twenty twenty, So they mostly walked away from it. And I figured they would have clung onto it if it were at least plausible. And I think you touched on this, but like, why do you think mainstream media has walked away from this even if it's plausibly true, the whole bounty.
Speaker 2: Situation, Because I think that they can't. That's a Pandora's box that you can't close. And I think they realized it and took a hard left. And it's not just towards Russia. Let's say that let's say Russia wasn't even connected. Let's say that that was just the boogeyman title associated with the bounties. Cool, Let's say it was India for shits and gigs here, Okay. The thing is, it's like, once you release whoever was really like doing this? If that story is true, and people are saying it's plausibly true in all this, there's no way that you can't declare war on that country at that point. And nobody wants America to actually declare war on Russia. No, Like that's bad for business on all sides. That would be horrible, you know. And I think that they realized it so they couldn't scrub the story because it had already been released, but they were able to tell everybody, hey, stop talking about it now.
Speaker 16: I don't know, yeah, maybe, Well, anyway, thank you for entertaining my thoughts on this and a great show everybody. So I'm gonna mute myself.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm glad you're here because I was hoping you would be. I saw your comments on the group episode and I was like, Bro, Tony's gonna need to talk to me about some of these things for show. And I'm glad you were here, bro, because this is the time and place to have that forum, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Fuck yeah, yeah, fuck yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Tony. Love that guy. I just I can hear you guys ramble on back and forth, and I may not have any remnant of a clue as to what the fuck it is you're talking about, but still very entertaining. Nonetheless, while you guys homies dud. While you guys were doing that, I was looking up a little bit on your boy, General Patton. You know, we've talked about him as to could that be what was it like, could you have possibly been like Trump's dad or grandfather like that? Yeah, And so I just typed in General Patten and Donald Trump, and I came up with the first link that came on here was a Politico article from twenty sixteen, because allegedly Trump had like a crazy amount of respect and admiration for General Patten, and they were going into all the things that Patten stood for, obviously, like all the bad things that have ever he's ever attached himself to. And look like they do that because they're trying to say, see, this is why Trump like Patten, because he was a Nazi sympathizer and all this kind of other crazy shit. And I'm reading it, bro, and I actually had no idea that Patten was like this.
Speaker 2: But like what, well, he did believe in reincarnation for instance.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not even talking about that. I'm just talking about like what was going on in World War two. Whenever he was over there in Germany, he was like one of the people that were like there to kind of keep the keep the Jews like fed and safe and shit like that. But it says he said, it was hard enough to get the streets cleared and keep Germans from starving to death. Patten wasn't interested in denotification or creating a lesson for future tyrants. He thought that it was madness to imprison Nazis, good soldiers who were much more valuable as future allies against the Soviets than the Jewish survivors he was charged with protecting and feeding. It says, disturbingly, Patten had zero sympathy for the Holocaust victims living in the wretched, overcrowded collection camps under his command. He was unable to imagine that living people in such misery were not there because of their own flaws. The displaced Jews, he called them locusts, lower than animals, lost to all decency. He said that they were a sub human species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our time. Holy shit, he really had something to say about that.
Speaker 2: Uhs. Just so we're clear, like having antisemitic viewpoints at that day and age wasn't crazy.
Speaker 3: Like it's not like the Nazis were the.
Speaker 2: Only people screaming fucked Jews, Like that was a pretty common consensus. Like the racism was a thing. It was They're very race against black people, against Jewish people. They had at this point, they still had racism against the Irish, dude, like you know what I mean, Like they had racism against the Italians.
Speaker 1: Well, it says a United Nations aid worker tried to explain that they were traumatized, but in quotes from Patin, personally, I doubt it. I have never looked at a group of people who seemed to be lack who seemed to be more lacking in intelligence and spirit. And then he went on to say that it says Patten was also no friend to Arabs either. In a nineteen forty three letter he was in reference to the Arabs, he called them the mixture of all the bad races on earth, were the bitper racist.
Speaker 2: And to your point, yeah, he actually just kind of wanted to use the prisoner Nazis as frontline soldiers to attack the Kamis because his thought was like, Okay, the war's not over, we need to take all of our tanks, all of our manpower that's here.
Speaker 3: Right now, and attack Russia right now. And everybody's like, wait.
Speaker 2: No, dude, they were our allies. They helped us fight the Nazis. He's like, yeah, cool, fuck them, we need to go attack s Dolin.
Speaker 3: Now he wanted to use the Nazis.
Speaker 2: As cannon fodder.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I guess that he would be pretty much on board with Zelensky using the Nazis over in Ukraine to fight Russia then, right.
Speaker 2: He wasn't a politician. Patten was a one hundred percent through and through military tactician. He didn't care about human emotions or feelings or empathy. That's these are not words that he was very familiar with. He he actually had political cartoons made of him for slapping the shit out of one of his soldiers who was scared. Like this one kid, this private who it was a draftee, you know what I mean, he didn't want to be there. Some kid graduated high school just finds himself fighting Nazis and he's like got shell shock. At that time, they didn't call it PTSD. Patten like knocks the dog shit out of this guy and it becomes so popular and so fantasized that it becomes a political cartoon where they have a swastika on Patent's boot stomping on this kid. He has to go and have a whole battalion formation and formally apologize to this little fucker for being a cry baby, like he didn't care. That's not Patent dude. So yeah, when it came time to oh you need to torch these guys, Oh were they veterans, Well, they should know who's in charge if they served, And yeah, he fucking he was a part of it.
Speaker 1: So supposedly the reason why Trump he brought on mad Dog at first was because he was the most like Patent. That was his quote as as far as saying that, like, we don't have any general like this anymore, and we don't have people who are just about that shit kicking and all that kind of stuff, and that mad Dog madness was the closest thing that there was to that in this current age.
Speaker 2: I will say mad Dog was not racist. I can confirm with absolute certainty that I know that he is at least slightly into African American women. So I can promise you there's no racism in our boy mad dog. But as far as being a hardline in general that doesn't care for your excuses, there should be a more efficient way of killing the bad guys somewhere in there. Like that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Everyone's favorite wasion.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, sir, yes, Going back to Patton anyway, Sorry, there's the thing that he got shot in the neck with a rubber bullet on on Eisenhower's orders, that he and Eisenhower rivals and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, you get.
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I've watched the documentary, I read the book and everything over it, but it's been a couple of years. But anyway, Patten, he he beat one of his own soldiers, one of his own soldiers on another time, and like Leary told his men, if they were sick and dying, to get up, walk it off. You'll get better, which is true. But all you need is change the socks motion and push water you'll be all right. But but anyway, Patten, he he wanted to try to get Eisene a kid but pretty much booted. He wanted to become the general of the army. He had political ambient ambitions, but so did Eisenhowers. But it was more of a power play, like how Hitler killed Rammel. It was because Patton came across some intel on this oss on. I'll just try to find the foul and send it back to yall. I'm stamming, sorry, but going back to it, he also too when they were at the college, shooting them at the with the thirty out sixes them on grens. It kind of took me back to the Teneman Square and China how they took how they attacked their college students. And one of the famous things from that time was, excuse me, was when that they when the uh, the guy got run over by the tank and China said they didn't know that never happened. But I've seen the footage. I remember watching it in elementary school, learning about it. So I don't know have do you'all ever heard about the Tenaham Square.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tam and Square was a big deal, dude. That was when China pretty much just mowed down was like hundreds of college kids, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? And they they the footage got leaked and everything, but China throws up and down that it did really happened. That was Western propaganda.
Speaker 2: Of course, according to China, these crazy mass attacks that are happening in their country right now aren't real, even though the news reports it and then has to report that that was fake or whatever. Their economic system is not crashing. They are like, super have you seen that new jet that they released? Have we shown that on the show yet?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, the White Emperor Jet. Oh, I'm gonna look this up, Jonathan. Let's go to the chat for a second. But like, dude, this new jet that they have released that they are claiming is like some sort of seventh gen stealth whatever the fuck. It looks like an anime character fucked a jet and this is what came out. I swear to god.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, so uh, dougie, badass blunkin' welcome back to the show, dude, Happy to have you. But he says that there are they say that some of these drones talking about earlier, some of the drones are the size of a small car, and some theorize that they are reaper drones. That's pretty fucking terrifying.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 1: All right, what are we looking at, Jacob unknown aircraft?
Speaker 2: All right, so this is the new jet the White Emperor that the Chinese military has put forward and.
Speaker 3: Apparently this isn't even a functioning jet.
Speaker 2: This is just a concept that they are releasing, and they're saying that this is gonna be like the jet to pretty much shut down the American air superiority conversation. It's this thing doesn't fly.
Speaker 3: It, this is this is ridiculous shit.
Speaker 1: Oh it kind of looks like a moth.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It looks like a cartoon figure. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: This looks like it was three D printed.
Speaker 2: And they yeah, so talking about the wild shit of China like they're acting like this is real life, and it's like, yeah, China, bed maybe doing China things, you know what I mean, it's us your ping.
Speaker 1: So as far as going back to that whole drone situation of her in Jersey, Zombie said, Jersey will be okay and saved. Dougie said, I live in Jersey. Hopefully I don't get alien abducted. Your favorite Ways said they just want that man milk to take it back to a prior conversation we had, and Dougie said, I will just have to teach them how to blumkin properly.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, if you were to successfully get a blumkin from an alien, I think that the level of legendary that you would have achieved would be I would say unmatched, sir. I hope for the best, and I hope that you get the nastiest blunkin' from some sort of alien.
Speaker 3: That sounds magical, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say so. I mean, just imagine.
Speaker 2: Maybe the alien can't smell, dude, Maybe they don't have a nose, so like it doesn't matter to them. It's just whatever.
Speaker 1: Could be could be. Yeah, I'm just looking through some of the messages here. H Dougie said, uh friggin turning uh turning into no country for old men with his bolt gun?
Speaker 2: Uh two for real? Fucking what intarnation is happening here?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: What in tarnation?
Speaker 2: Fucking somebody grabbed the flint lock out here?
Speaker 1: Yeah the way Jon said, my go to gun, I have a grip on and a red dot on is my twenty two win mag.
Speaker 3: Your e DC is a twenty two win mag.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it's my celt Tech, so look up and see him of thirty helt tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would you you would rock a Keltech for EDC For those that aren't very well versed in the gun word. Kel Tech makes functional weapons, they do, but it is the weirdest alien looking plastic They an alien that jizz is plastic jizzed all over a rifle barrel that works, and like they stamped it and said, fuck yeah, send it. It's wild. It's it works. I've never heard of a Celtech having like a function error. It's just the weirdest looking shit I'm to see. But the pistols I've seen they don't seem weird. It's the rifles that mostly look like a weird alien gun to me.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Tony said. Patten has also been portrayed as a savior figure on the far right due to his quotes on the Jews.
Speaker 2: He didn't like them, Yeah, so did a by the way, Ulysses As Grant. Yeah, people don't want to talk about that, but he really hated the Jews, like, really hated them.
Speaker 3: And blacks.
Speaker 2: Ulysses As Grant did not care for the Blacks whatsoever. Yeah, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: There's not enough Ulysses is out there in the world these days.
Speaker 2: I think it's a solid name. Personally, I tend to like the the ancient or the traditional, even traditional to the traditional names, you know, like good Greek names like that, like when I see a Pontius, you know what I mean, Like yes, and there's biblical reasons for that, but like on some other levels, like, bro, your first name is Pawntius.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of dope, you know what I mean, Pawntius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Constantine' or Justinian. Your first name is Justinian, Like that's that's kind of pimp.
Speaker 1: It is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: You will go by Justin, but like, you know, like that's that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we had talked about forming another baby here soon, and if it's a girl, dude, we're gonna go with Claire because I'm thinking, and she's gonna disagree with this, but I would love to call her like Claire Sentient, maybe Claire audience maybe, uh, you know, was just one of the magical Claire's out there. It's just gotta be thought.
Speaker 2: It was gonna have some sort of family meaning you took it to do woo woo things.
Speaker 1: Why not Claire Crystal, Claire cognizant.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you don't name a girl Crystal.
Speaker 1: Oh I dated a Crystal. I would never do that to a daughter of mine. Good call bro, there, let me just tell you a fun little story about Crystal. Okay, here we go, Bro. I dated her for two months, and uh, like we were on and off again because we always got into fights. I was like twenty twenty one. Actually I think I was like eighteen or nineteen, but we were really young. We're always going out and getting shit faced at the bars and all that kind of stuff always. I mean, it was fun temporarily, but at the time, I was working at a gas station over nights. I was working over at Tiger Mart Office seventy three.
Speaker 2: And by the Gypsies, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And she would always ask if she could like take my car out to go to one of her friend's house. And at the time I had it was like a like a two thousand and two. It was a convertible Firebird, and dude, this car was sick for the time, right, And so I was like, yeah, yeah, that's fine. You know, I was working overnight. I felt bad that she didn't have nothing to do while I was working or whatever, so she would take my car. She said, she was just gonna go down the road to her friend's house. Bro, and then we ended up breaking up like a couple of months later, and the I was I was like pretty good friends with her cousin also, it was like a part of the whole friend group we were in. And I said, you know what, I think I'm gonna get back together with Crystal. I you know, maybe maybe I just made a mistake whatever. And she was like, dude, don't fucking do it. And I was like what why? And she was like, I'm just telling you, just don't do it. And I said, well, I'm gonna do it unless you give me a reason why, Like what is it? And she goes, you know what, I'm not gonna tell you, but I'm gonna get you on a three way call and you just pretend like you're not here, and I'll have her singing like a bird. Bro We dated for two months. She openly admitted to cheating on me with fifty different guys in two months. Fifty five. Oh keep in mind, it's not like we weren't having sex or anything, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Not a big town, fifty fucking dudes.
Speaker 1: Bro out in Biara. That's how they be over there, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, So she caught the aids.
Speaker 1: I hope not well at least she didn't give it to me anyway, But she's.
Speaker 2: Dirty dicking it like that then in br at least if she didn't end, then she's probably caught fucking extra squirrel aids at this time. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so needless to say, my kid will not be getting named Crystal. Okay, that's that's the story behind that. Okay, fine, my bed Uh everybody's favorite wasion. Go ahead and show us, sir.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is my eighties c if sorry, I have some bullshit in the background. It's a thirty fourth suppressor. I have a full grip that turns into bip. I got a red dot old study one rounds.
Speaker 2: It means every day carry you carry that every day?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait Sam, Sam, Sam, hold on you like sling.
Speaker 2: That and carry it on your back every day?
Speaker 4: I carry it in my car.
Speaker 2: But okay, don't I keep my nine mil on me?
Speaker 4: But that, okay, has one in it. And I have a buddy of mine who's who can make me round. He's about to make twenty two twenty two in mag obviously, but instead of being flat nosed or hall of point, is gonna have a sharp tip.
Speaker 2: Sam I one day I simply must traverse to your neck of the woods.
Speaker 5: Don't that.
Speaker 3: Don't come to hood, He'll don't do it.
Speaker 5: I want to get the hell out of here. Don't do it?
Speaker 2: Oh why not?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So no, I'm just crazy as fuck.
Speaker 2: That was kind of guaranteed.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have guessed that at all.
Speaker 5: This is where people are.
Speaker 4: So there's only three things guaranteed in this town. That's the prison system, drugs, the graveyard. And I want to live a lot longer.
Speaker 5: But people come here to die.
Speaker 4: My town in the fifties was supposed to be, was projected to get bigger than Atlanta. We were the state capitol for a single night in the Civil War. We didn't get torched. We cand my town fault. We have a tight and one missile like beside the crystals, like on our main road that so allegedly still has attached nuclear warhead too.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I'm gonna need you to just back on up. You just said you have a potential nuclear warhead next to the crystals, Samuel. What crystals are we referring to at this time, sir? Uh not?
Speaker 4: No, the little fucking sliders uh not not crystal methaphetaminet that that's what my dad told when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Wait, you have like giant crystals surrounding a nuke.
Speaker 4: No, it's the crystal sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah, bro, we're talking about crystals and woo wu shit. I'm like, I'm sorry, what's happening in your town with a nuke and crystals? Big dog? No you mean the burgers? All right? Dope? Dope? Okay, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 4: I love my town, but I just want to get the hell out of it. I want to go someplace where I don't have to worry about.
Speaker 17: Oh.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to have to be here.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: I've lived here my whole life.
Speaker 2: I left, I came back.
Speaker 7: I just want to get to tell it out.
Speaker 4: I actually want to come to Louisiana, but my NGOs would be out west somewhere with a homestead, and my house be bathed ten feet deep, but it more of a bunker.
Speaker 2: So I suggest the desert.
Speaker 1: As we're heads, as Matthew Lane, and as Matthew Lane just said, you're never going to be a prophet in your own hometown. This is true, Kevin Gates. I said, I believe as well to hit the road. Yeah, yeah for sure. Oh uh, Sam, if you wouldn't mind showing that beautiful piece one more again, so uh we can see it a little bit bad?
Speaker 4: Uh? And would you say it was By the way, it is a Celtech CMR thirty it's a twenty two in mac. It is a thirty four suppressor. I have a bipod that drops down, and it's a full grid that drops down into a bipod. I have my red dot in in case my red dot dies, I still have my iron sight right there, just a point and shoot. This collapse and it holds thirty one rounds.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I don't hate it. It's a Celtech, but that doesn't look ridiculous by any means.
Speaker 3: It looks like a pretty decent.
Speaker 2: Little twenty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but see it collapses down and it's not I bought it legally, obviously, but it does not register as a rifle and it's not registered as a pistol. It is registered as a callbine.
Speaker 2: I like it. You have a bipod and collapsible stock on the same weapon. I find that to be a fun choice. I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, you're ready for CQB and you're ready for a little reach out and touch somebody. It's kind of whatever, float your boat.
Speaker 4: I like it that that's in case shit hits fan, I can drop down and I can do support and fire because I'm a plate carrier, my plate care. I have it where I can hold like twelve more clips, well magazines or whatever you want to call them. I don't give a shit. It's all about paxicality.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I like it. Not gonna lie. I just came back from a weekend of shooting twenty two with my Sonny does competition shooting, and so yeah, it's funnel round.
Speaker 4: Funnel shit is a preferred round of hitman. By the way, a lot of mafia they would do it for well obviously hits on the own guys. The c I used it and it's its agency. Was built originally for females to have a self detective gun.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, uh, Matthew, your hand was raised a moment ago you dropped it. I didn't know if that was intentional or not, sir.
Speaker 15: Yeah, then I second guessed myself. Bro, I'll hop on where did Sam say where he's from? Cause where I'm at. I think I need those guns a little more.
Speaker 1: Joja Georgia.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, peak, Yeah, where are you at again, Matthew?
Speaker 15: I'm in Akron, Ohio. But like i'm your Section eight housing. It's got awful here, Like so teenagers are killing white thirty year old males constantly around here. It's just like gets disgusting. And we just had our second team killing by the cops in like two three year Shit's about to hit the fan out here.
Speaker 2: What's the gun laws in Ohio? Like we got open kerry, Okay, I.
Speaker 15: Just I've never been a gun guy. I never grow up around. Got plenty of gun friends who have. I got a lot, and I recommagine killed their own.
Speaker 7: But I've never all right, I had a.
Speaker 15: Gun once, all right, when I was a young man, and I shouldn't have had it, and I.
Speaker 7: Had to move back home for like two months. My stepdad found it and buried it in the backyard. I haven't had a gun since.
Speaker 3: See, your stepdad's a cook, I get it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, that's a long story too, but yeah, I've definitely been considering it for a long time. But then there was just an eight year old literally yesterday an eight year old who killed himself an acron shot himself in the gut.
Speaker 7: So a shit like that I got.
Speaker 15: I got a lot of kids, man, I'm terrified to have guns around them, but I'm terrified.
Speaker 7: Not to have one on me.
Speaker 15: I've been robbed by gun point and there was a murder right across the street from me. Kid just ran in the house, shot a girl and killed her right in front of her kids.
Speaker 7: That was a big story here.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on Lebron James being from Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 15: Lebron James's mother was like fourteen fifteen, maybe sixteen when she had him.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure his father.
Speaker 15: Was a player on the Cavs back in the day when they played in Richfield, Ohio, which is very close to Akron, much closer. It's like in between Akron and Cleveland. I saw something probably fifteen years ago about it. I can't remember the player's name, but he was built just like Lebron his. Have you guys seen his I promise school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 15: Have you seen what the ends like? This front entrance looks like sin as you walk in. It's got dual stairs and it's brought checkered floors. Bro It's like a firm freemason jerk off fest in there.
Speaker 2: I will say this, dude, as a as a father and as a gun guy, the best way to do both is to teach your children firearm safety. Okay. And it's not like there's a lot of levels to this. There's four basic rules. Treat never, keep, keep, Treat every weapon as if it is loaded. Never point a weapon anything you don't intend to shoot, keep your finger straighten off the trigger until your aaid to fire, and keep the weapon on safe until your ready to fire. You drill that into their head like etch it in Stone, right. But I also as a gun owner, we'll tell you this. Keeping them locked up is good.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: That's for most of them.
Speaker 2: For a pistol that you would carry, or something that you would need if you heard something in the middle of the night or something like that, you would want that readily accessible. Here's the deal. A found gun is a dangerous gun. Okay.
Speaker 3: If your kid.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know that you have a twelve gage in the closet and is fucking around in your closet because kids just do that, and finds it, now it's a problem. If you tell your children that you have a gun and it's right here, and they know that is where the gun goes. That is where that thing is located, and they know not to touch it. And you bring them to a firing range and you show them, you let them hear with no earplugs, what that sounds like, what it does to a target. Like, you teach them correctly, and then when you tell them that this is where this goes, they know not to touch it. Childlike curiosity is not gonna tell them, Hey, the big loud thing that sounds like God's roaring at you that could kill you, Like, hey, don't fuck with it, you know what I mean. As far as a pistol for you to carry, I highly recommend you do it, especially if the area you're living in is that dangerous. Bro, A cheap, decent nine millimeter for two hundred and fifty dollars and a holster for fifty could be the matter of life and death. And if it's really a prevalent threat like you're talking about, I would carry openly every day. Bro. I carry every day, but that's because I'm me. But for especially somebody who's in a spot like you are, big.
Speaker 15: Dog, Yeah, it's bad. Like I said, I grew up in Kent. It's much tamer there. And that's Monny's Akronyan can't both have Matt colleges too, so they're very well connected.
Speaker 7: But it's night and day.
Speaker 15: It's like a beautiful getaway oasis that Kent almost compared to Akronsing.
Speaker 7: What the fuck did I just walk in into over here? But I've been living out here past.
Speaker 15: Well, I lived on a farce further like more rural area backround for a while, so I was like in and out of the city here and there.
Speaker 7: But now I live like right outside of it. It's terrifying. Yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 15: I do there was all right, So I got twelve year olds who's big into football and.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 15: We don't like the We didn't like the team they have set up in his town, like right around the corner for his school and everything. That's terrible coaching favoritism.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: My kids too talented. I didn't want them to play there.
Speaker 15: We ended up playing for pretty much an inner city team this year. We were the only white people. He was the only white player, one of two in the whole league. Was a shooting for the second.
Speaker 7: Year in a row at one of our games. Teenagers shooting guns. That's how bad this shit is.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, trust me, Like I you know, I played football my whole life, but then I went on and I played like it was like ten years of semi pro ball, and we were playing like twice a year. We'd do springball and fall ball. And during that there was a game where we had to go like we were from Baton Rouge, but we traveled really all over the state and sometimes we would go into Texas and some Mississippi games and stuff like that. Well there was one time, dude, we had a game down in New Orleans and they take shit personal down there. So there was a game where I'm not normally somebody who likes to be on like I always told my coach, like, please do not put me on fucking kickoff or kick return team. I hate it. That's too much running. And then I got to go out there and play defense, and I'm all winded. It's good for nobody. But anyway, this particular time, I was on the kickoff team and I was running down and I was trying to uh, oh no, I'm sorry. I was on the kick return team, and so everybody's coming towards us, and my goal is to just try and basically blow up whoever's coming my way so the kick return it can run it back as far as they can. Well, there was this one guy. Dude, I blindsided the fuck out of this guy right, like blew his shit up, like lifting him up off his feet. It was it was glorious actually, and and everybody in the whole stadium there were all you heard was oh, And it was like kind of embarrassing for homie, I guess, dude. After the game, everybody there was only me and one other white kid on the team, and he went over to his car after the game, went to go get his gun and was going up getting ready like to approach the other white guy on on my team, right he thought it was him or whatever, fifty fifty chance, I guess, but and he was getting dude, he was gunning, getting ready to come and gu me down because I blew his shit up and embarrassed him. It's like I was like at that point, I was like, I ain't playing in fucking New Orleans anymore, dude, Like so like to die over a over a hit like that, Like, yeah, I hit sticked you into the fucking stands. But like, there's no reason to like just come out and shoot. Somebody was a child, dude.
Speaker 2: They don't give a fucking New Orleans.
Speaker 7: No, they don't.
Speaker 15: Now, I'll be honest, coaching these kids like that. I've been coaching my son's football team past like four years now, and the team we were on last year compared to this one. At night and day, these kids, you couldn't coach them. You can't tell them, hey, you did this wrong, let's do it better. They would literally start shaking their head and literally looking upset and making fists like they're about to swing on me.
Speaker 7: I had to sit back.
Speaker 15: I picked the kids who would listen to me, and I coached them as best as I could. But everybody cried for the ball.
Speaker 7: Hey man.
Speaker 15: We had parents screaming at us, give my kids the ball, give my kids the and man, I I took them my kid there because I wanted.
Speaker 7: You need to play with better talent. Let me tell you this. We had the smallest team in the league.
Speaker 15: We played against kids where like if I showed you pictures of them, and I showed some of my buddies at work, their first question.
Speaker 7: Was how many kids does he have?
Speaker 15: And how large is this four O one K that's a man your child is playing.
Speaker 7: They were huge. They beat us in.
Speaker 15: The championship by a touchdown. But you know, story for another day, big goat. These kids are enormous. They were twelve years ten to twelve years old and the kids were bigger than the rest.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's some real shit. Like parents will literally they will raise their kid to try and make them as huge and as meaty and just massive as humanly possible, especially if like for the low income people like they they see their kids as a ticket out of poverty, and so they'll just grow them and grow them and grow them and just feed them fuckings and pasta and pasta and like just try and get him as big as humanly possible so that way they have a better chance of going to the NFL in that whole route. But it's like, dude, some some parents literally look at their kids. It's almost like a whole Michael Orr situation to the Ball family, same thing, right, It's literally he forced them into this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys do sports spiracies. Man.
Speaker 15: I am on top of that with the Jamaturias ship too. I just all right, Detroit Pittsburgh super Bowl. Eminem's mom died. Those are sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Detroit loses Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. That's my guess, and I swear to it's Kansas City, all.
Speaker 1: Right, mom.
Speaker 2: Mainly have to have you on for more than one episode. Now. It sounds like we're just gonna have to have a reoccurring thing here.
Speaker 15: You're clearly you're.
Speaker 1: Clearly somebody who thinks with a logical brain in assuming that the Steelers are going to win their seven Super Bowl championship.
Speaker 7: Of course, yeah, I have not done the numbers behind it. That's just a lucky guests right there.
Speaker 15: I just I honestly, I have a whole lay. I wrote down a bunch of shit for the Chinese astrology of them all. My first guess was kind of off, but I think I'm on top of it now that if you look at the years all the teams came in the league, and then you actually look up Chinese astrology behind of them, I'll give you this real quick.
Speaker 7: I'm a Cleveland Browns fan.
Speaker 15: They came, yeah, I know, they came in forty six along with the San Francisco forty nine Ers.
Speaker 7: The year the dog.
Speaker 15: It's a dragon year going into a snake year for the super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Dog and dragon do not get along.
Speaker 15: That's why your San Francisco forty nine ers star player blew out his fucking leg again. And the Cleveland Browns are, you know, back to being the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 1: So shout out to famous Jamis though he's resurrecting that franchise, yeah, the.
Speaker 7: Same way Blacko did. Who be gone next year. But it's been fun watching him.
Speaker 15: It's definitely entertaining. I just wish we had the Baker and entertaining us. Still it was much better.
Speaker 1: I still will never be able to understand why the Browns let Baker Mayfield go. Oh yes, did he start to decline and he'd go through a sophomore slump and all that, sure, but he was way better of a quarterback than you've had over the last forty fucking years.
Speaker 7: All part of the plan. Yeah, they're a Tiger team and they're not winning it this year either, along with Seattle. Count them out.
Speaker 1: Damn. I love looking into that, Jamontra. I was just because you know how every year they usually Jacob, We've covered this about how the Super Bowl logo it usually has like the colors of the teams that are probably going to be in it. Well, I guess they caught on this year because the super Bowl logo this year, well.
Speaker 2: Let me guess a rainbow.
Speaker 1: It's red, lime, green, and purple.
Speaker 7: It's not gonna be Seattle, I promise. Tiger year, Tiger Dragon enemies. Let's where that at.
Speaker 15: That goes?
Speaker 1: Well, let's look at this logo ray quick, and let's see right here. All right, So well this is from the Espionation one, so it must be closer to this one. But all right, well it is in New Orleans, so that's probably like the Marty Gras kind of theme. Looking here, yeah, and then down here you got the same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go purple green.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that just Marti Gral colors, though.
Speaker 1: Could be, yeah, that's it very well, could be. I don't know. I really the green is what's going off. I would look at this if I'm to assume what colors we're talking about here whenever you know, kind of uh, the perspective on who's going to be playing in the Super Bowl, just by looking at these colors, I would assume if it's not the the Seahawks with that color. Then it would either be that the Eagles or the Packers as the green, and then the purple, which is only Baltimore. I think. No, the Vikings are also Vikings too. Yeah, they're playing good, damn not. There's no way by kingso anywhere with Sam Darnold, I.
Speaker 7: It's lime green. But I case see Green Bay rematch in the first Super Bowl.
Speaker 15: I thought that was actually going to happen the first year Kansas City played San Francisco, but it slipped by. But I told you guys about the two to two two that I always see all the time. It started when Kansas City made the Super Bowl and I wanted to make a bet on my buddy, who constantly nags at me about all the things I look into, especially Jimatrio sports.
Speaker 7: He talked shit, So I had to prove them wrong. So I went out to make my.
Speaker 15: Pick based on Jamatria. The very first thing I looked at was how many wins Andy re haad all time. The game was being played on two two, twenty twenty. He was that two hundred and twenty.
Speaker 7: One wins all time. If he won that Super Bowl, he would have two hundred and twenty two in.
Speaker 15: His second Super Bowl. So I'm oh fucking one hundred bucks on the Chiefs. Buddy, he was taking San Francisco. He's talking shit the whole night. I won that fat, fair and square, and I've been paying Pty two and twelve twenty two episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick, real quick, I do want to get Syntex had his hand raised for a good minute there, and I did want to get to but real quick, I did want to ask, Okay, real quick, I don't know NFL. I don't watch it right. How are the uh it used to be the red Skins, but that's a horrible thing.
Speaker 7: Is killing it this year? Command Well, they're actually talking about they're one of my favorites to make it pretty far.
Speaker 1: They're actually talking about bringing back the Redskins name. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Well, as I see the golden red on that logo there, I'm just thinking, like, especially because that's such a controversial hot topic and we know how the NFL will do this. Of course, we know it's scripted, we know that it's entertainment. We've done a whole episode about this. As a matter of fact, wouldn't it just be crazy the same way that like when we was being legalized in two states. Isn't it crazy that those two states were going to the super Bowl that year? How interesting? Isn't it crazy that New Orleans right around Katriname, we got super.
Speaker 3: Bowl right there?
Speaker 2: And it wouldn't it just be wild that some controversy within the NFL, this name fiasco. Would it be crazy if that team with this new name was to win it all? Is that crazy? I mean playing this year? Are they like dog ship? Could they do it? What's up?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: The point this year? Yeah, they're really good.
Speaker 1: They've been pretty good. And also they have the quarter They have ls u's old quarterback, Jaden Daniels, so he's been playing really well here lately. I mean he had a phenomenal year at LSU last year too.
Speaker 2: But could that be the Purple.
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Couldn't be going back to the college teams?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, yeah, it's always deeper.
Speaker 15: They always layer this ship and they always want you to dig for the information, man.
Speaker 7: I tell you, Like last year they started to change the whole logo.
Speaker 15: Everybody was catching on to it, so they took they brought out a logo and then later on they switched it to just red and blue logo and then they brought the old one backs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're they're fucking.
Speaker 2: I see your hands.
Speaker 7: Washington's a good pick. I think it's gonna it's.
Speaker 13: Got to be the Chiefs because they want that three in a row that's never happened, and it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: The Chiefs easy.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I would love to say that my Steelers are going, and I do think that they have a pretty good shot. But if if we're falling in line with sports are absolutely rigged and they're trying to make, you know, the biggest splash to get as many eyes on it as humanly possible, and also looking at those those colors there, I would say that it's probably most likely if I had to guess the Chiefs versus the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: Personally, I think that makes a lot of sense. But anyway, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Sam's hand is raised, but Sinex had it raised earlier and they both put it down. But Sentex, what was your hand raised about earlier, sir.
Speaker 17: F I was just gonna say that I lived for hood and I believe everyone needs to carry all the time because you can't go a day without gunhot around here, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick, you're Fort Hood currently? You know, are they still finding women's bodies all over the place?
Speaker 5: No, but dude, it's sketchy out here for sure.
Speaker 3: And knowing what ship anymore?
Speaker 17: No, like the whole Yeah no, I mean it just gets swept under the rug all the time. They just changed the name of the base. Now it's just forts Now. It's no longer fort Hood.
Speaker 2: It's for Cabazos. Yeah, like, okay, well, is the guy it's named after like actually a gangster or some shit.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I can't say nothing about that.
Speaker 17: But they say that, you know, general Hood was racist, so they changed the name.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, just like Fort Bragg. Now it's Fort Liberty, which is the most basic ass name. Like there's so many cool dudes to name shit after, but like sure, Fort Liberty but whatever. Anyway, so all right fort Hood there. I remember for a while it was like not just women, actually they were they were.
Speaker 17: Finding people, dude, I mean, you had like a dude dudes end up dead, like you know, sometimes it's private. Sometimes it's corporals, you know, random ass dudes just dead in their front yard. Sometimes it's their wives, random ship. But it's always the weirdest circumstances, you know.
Speaker 2: And there was like you.
Speaker 17: And then nothing, and then like four years ago, like something like seven million dollars with the RPG's got confiscated from a whole bunch of dudes that were some of them to gangsters around here and ship like that.
Speaker 5: You know. So it's like that.
Speaker 17: You know, it's a town of eighty thousand people, you know, and it's it's pretty rough here, you know. You know, like kids, my kids. I have three kids, you know, the oldest fourteen. You know, he constantly and fights in school. His friends are constantly and fights in school.
Speaker 5: You know, it's tough.
Speaker 2: You know he was he in the local school or is he in the military like on base school?
Speaker 5: You know, we're in the local schools. We're not on base. I'm not military. I'm just live here.
Speaker 2: Oh I got you, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah damn dude. Yeah yeah. It's pretty rough though, dude.
Speaker 17: Like, and you know, being on base, they got access to some crazy shit that they might not ad access to. I you know, I've seen night vision goggles and dudes houses and some crazy stuff and you're like, who, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I want for myself.
Speaker 17: Hey, hey, I got a night vision scope on a rifle sitting right in front of me right now. You know, you know, like you know, that's you know, that's not even the thing. It's just the type of individual that has it is then what it sketches me out about it. You know, that's not necessarily the the having of the night vision you know. Yeah, but I was going to say earlier. It's like I I daily alot forty eight x.
Speaker 5: And you know, I every day. I don't go anywhere with that rde my motorcycle with it everything.
Speaker 2: You know, my ec is this little stumbnosed thirty eight. But there's a reason for that. A It's called my pimp cannon. The little black pearl handle, gold engraved, and shit, it's so stupid, it's so stupid. There's no reason for me to ever use this. And that's kind of the point, right I am the type of person that wants to de escalate it to every every extent. And I'm also the guy that is going to use my hands long But like, I forget that that's on me ninety percent of the time and I do wear it at all times. But like, if I have to use that. That means that my actual life is in jeopardy and this person is close enough for me to put hands on because it's a snubnose thirty eight. You're not going for any distance shot whatsoever with this With.
Speaker 17: Me, you know, I work in Austin and I drive all the way back and forth between the two all the time. So with me, it's more like I'm not really worried about that so much as it's like, we just if it's me or my kids, you know, if it comes down to my kids, that's when it really comes out. I'm not really worried about myself so much. Everything I have is replaceable within reason. I'm replaceable, you know, like, yeah, I break an arm, I get dad, hopefully I survive it. You know, I'm not trying to kill somebody over that. You know, when it comes to my wife and kid, that's when it comes.
Speaker 5: Down, it's like, yeah, that's what it's gonna happen, you know.
Speaker 2: No, no, one hundred percent agree. I don't believe that pulling a weapon should even a knife, Like, if you're doing that, it should be because your actual life is in jeopardy. And if that is in fact, the case, that means that all other manners of de escalating the situation have gone out the window. Words are out the window. It is now a matter of one of us is not walking away from this, and at that point there is no rules, they're nothing whatsoever. I don't speak that language until one of us stops moving. But that's just me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I understand, I understand.
Speaker 2: My man, Samuel, your hand was raised, Yes, sir, I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say, if you go back to the you know, Super Bowl colors, account of is reminiscent of Vice City, and that's gonna be the new setting of the new GCA six that they just dropped the trailers for. So that's that could also be a connection. Uh, but that's why I.
Speaker 15: Go with it.
Speaker 4: But then again, I'm a gamer.
Speaker 2: But I added that to be honest, I'm going back to.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I have my great grandfather's uh, and it was his that's been passed down through the family. I have eighteen ninety eight Alabama Damascus Snowbell shotgunner likes.
Speaker 2: That's been dope.
Speaker 4: It survived three house fires and the flood of ninety four.
Speaker 2: Damn, but alone it sounds legendary as fuck. Yeah, but it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of broked because my uh, my dumbass uncle, uh put modern shells in it and fired it.
Speaker 2: Oh fun, Yeah, so that's great. But the the.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so it's over two hundred years old, I want to say, because eighteen ninety no to.
Speaker 2: Oba one hundred.
Speaker 4: But yeah no, So if shit ever hits fan, I'm just gonna take the bail. I'll be like nigging, I'm swinging that to take zombie's heads off.
Speaker 2: I like where your head's at, Samuel, I do, And I am sorry that that weapon doesn't fire anymore. Your uncle fired over pressured rounds into metal that wasn't rated for that type of pressure, and that really sucks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The mask up thing is, I know, I know how to make the ammunition that it's would have been able to fire, but it split all the way down through the actual bail itself and it puts.
Speaker 2: So now it's an antique and a conversation piece, but damn, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: To hear it.
Speaker 4: Jill has weight to it, so it could be a melee weapon.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 2: You could like fill the barrel full of cement and like just make it look like obviously d milled and use like a shell a lee, just like use like a walking stick.
Speaker 4: I'm just sat my cousins of Blacksmith. I thought about getting it melt getting it melted down, but keep it about the width of it and have it made into a mace.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, since it's a Damascus shotgun, might I suggest that he does some sort of Damascus pattern.
Speaker 3: With whatever you do with it? Just a friendly thought.
Speaker 4: I'm I want mace because I want to use it for when I get into the combat. Deal on the combat.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh shit, are you talking about actually getting into booheard dude?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Okay, well, look at that's the case.
Speaker 2: The mace you're talking about. It looks like a metal hockey puck. It's actually not difficult and that might be enough steal to make it happen, So that could be cool. Secondly, Samuel, we're gonna talk offline about things and stuff. I will warn you now it's an expensive sport to jump into, so like, slowly build your kit, big dog, don't just buy shit.
Speaker 4: That's the plan. Actually, I'm storty. I just got all the supplies. I'm gonna make me another chain mail. I did have an actual, inclusating a helm at one point while I got in the Marine corps. Well, I sent it home and my dad's house gap bokt too.
Speaker 2: So so wait, wait, So don't use much chain mail because we're not allowed to use it in the sport. The only place where it's allowed is the neck connecting the helmet to the down to the neck piece. Other than that, you can't use it anywhere else on the kit. Reason being, once you hit chain mail enough times with a sword, it will actually develop an edge. It will like actually develop some jagged edge to it, so we can't use it.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna do it underneath the actual still plating.
Speaker 2: You can't, but I would highly recommend you don't because that adds weight and you're gonna learn if you get into Boo hurt. My kit weighs eighty pounds a male shirt underneath that would be an additional thirty and fuck that with the worst dick, big dog. I'm telling you this out of love. But then the helmet also, it has to be a certain thickness and a certain hardness. It has to be tempered. So okay, me and you will talk offline about all the things and the stuff I'm fucking stoked. Army of Zeno. You you anime we've I didn't realize what your background was, but what's happening with your big dog?
Speaker 8: I'm not actually not really a wea, but my son got me into watching some stuff, so hell yeah, I watched suff occasionally. Actually, I wanted to go back to the fur Hood conversation, the fact that something did actually come out of that. If you remember the story of Vanessa Giah, Yeah, yeah, So her family went all the way to Congress and pushed and pushed and pushed, and it took them like two or three visits to Congress and just campaigning, and eventually that's all I heard. Yeah, no, they there were some rules changed in the middle in the army specifically. I can't speak across the whole military, but in the army specifically, there was some rules that were changed that came from her case.
Speaker 2: Like what kind of rules though? Do we know? Like is it?
Speaker 8: So basically, when it came to investigations into like EO and rate and things like that, uh it oh, I said to our word, I hope that's okay, but we.
Speaker 2: Are right podcast, we're not on YouTube.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Investigations were at the at the commander's discretion. Yeah, so basically, and in her case specifically, she had actually gone to her commander saying, hey, this guy is bothering me saying and nothing was ever done of it. So basically one of the rules is now for those situations, it is no longer in the direct commander's hands. It is now put to an investigator from outside of the unit.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fucking excellent, now, I mean that still doesn't fix the problem one hundred percent, because the investigative community is a small community as even within the military branches. And I mean, hell, you could even say like in uh, you know, co op jag type situations, like everybody knows everybody in that field. But at least that's a start in the right direction. That's good shit to where it's not like in house sweeping shit under the rug, buddy, buddy shit, right.
Speaker 8: And that was exactly the reason why is because over the history it's crew out the entire military. Too many times it's been swept under the rug.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, one hundred percent is the old boys club. And like, especially when you get to the upper echelon of like legal matters, we're talking like full on law firms that are totally integral to the UCUMJ and they are like a mafia in and of themselves, and like how that could all work out? So oh one hundred percent, bro, I didn't know that anything came of that. All I heard was that her family was pushing for more answers and more to be done, and then the media just stopped talking about it, and like all the even the military content creators didn't say anything else about it. It just kind of fizzled. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I did just look at an article briefly that the girl, the other girl that was stating the guy that killed her, she was sentenced to thirty years really yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so shit is moving at least in some direction. Holy shit, Syntex, are you what's your take on this?
Speaker 17: It was just shocking to me that he managed to get her out in like an oversized Pelican case into his trunk when they worked in the armory, you know, like being in the military. I was never in the military, so I don't know this. Maybe you can say something different about this, but it seems like the armory would be one of the higher security places that you couldn't get anything out of without anybody raising an eyebrow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes and no, uh so, yes, there are cameras at like all points on.
Speaker 3: Yeah we saw that, we saw that, you know, right, But to say that.
Speaker 2: An armorer was taking a thing out in a case and like that wouldn't raise suspicion on camera, that doesn't sound crazy to me, especially if like you could see the number of the crate and he like had a shipping log to move this crate from Bapa Bah, but like it didn't actually hold what it said. It hit like I could see that being plausible, but also yeah, like there's there would be suspicion of like, okay, we're trying to be doing this thing that wasn't on the schedule with a like what the fuck, and like yeah, all the red flags would be raised. But then then we get into that other side of thing of the old boys club, where not only is it covering for shitheads when they do shithead things, but it's covering for incompetence where you realize that this could be a career in being incompetent thing where it's like, oh shit, you knew that this was happening and you did nothing to stop it. You you know, you let it go. Oh wait a minute, there are cameras, but they're not working. And you knew this for two years and you say you put in a request to have it fixed. But you know how it is blah blah blah, like, Yo, this that's not good. Holy fuck, a girl's dead and that like there could be multiple angles to how there's more to the story on how the cameras could have been altered.
Speaker 3: This could have been that could have been there too.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'd like to add to this real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: You might already know this, Jacob and Euaisian as well, since you all were both in the military. If you live in the barracks and you own private weapons, you have to store them in your unit's arms room, which means that he could have easily wrote it off as him picking out his private weapon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said.
Speaker 17: And another thing, especially on this base, it's like the lack of security and it's only if you're trying to get on the inside of Fort Hood Bozos.
Speaker 5: Now that is it really stringent.
Speaker 17: I can get anywhere on my dirtbike. I hunt on base legally. You know, I've gone through all the steps to be able to hunt on base. And I can get anywhere on base without even the eyebrow rais.
Speaker 5: And I'm a civilian, you know.
Speaker 2: I gotta say it was people like you that we fucking hated when we would go on ranges and like land nav courses and then out of nowhere, Hey, y'all wait, stop, halt, Like what's up? Hunters are in the woods in the area. We gotta change course, uh for this training purpose. Uh the outpost we were going to has been overraned. We have to shift course to this uh land nav spot or be like these fucking hunters cannot stay off of the base. And it was it was like not often, but when it fucking happened.
Speaker 5: I swear to good dude, it's like me and like maybe tend dudes they hunt on base, but like we know each other pretty well. But like, yeah, no, trust me. I know I have families that's based here and everything. Dude, they all laugh at us.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what it is, all right, you know what the fuck it is. It's like those old cats that retire that decide to still get up at three point thirty in the morning and drive their old route to work. But now they're going ten under the goddamn speed limit, and they're doing it because fuck you, that's why. And they make a whole sport of it. And then they go meet up at the gas station for biscuits and coffee afterwards, when everybody's already cocked in. But they made every fucking body late.
Speaker 3: It's those people, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I apologize.
Speaker 2: No, I'm mad at you though, because in all honesty, if I live by a base, yo, the best hunting would be at the giant wilderness, place that can't be touched by anybody. I can't get mad at you too deep.
Speaker 5: Forty four thousand and eight for me to hunt on.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm an hunt it dude. Seventy dollars a year, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you'd be a fool not to so, in all honesty, it's out of fun that I go on the ramts.
Speaker 5: I promise, No, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 17: I laugh at myself with my buddies that are on base. Oh that's all I had to say, though, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Samuel, Samuel or hands raising.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, going back to the base. I've walked for a walking party. I've been to the general's base. I mean, I've been to the general's house. I've worked in the arme a couple of times.
Speaker 7: To get into the.
Speaker 4: Armory, they do a man to take a metal detecting one thing. They scan your body, they do a pat down everything. I cannot tell you how many times they I had had my fajon's first going into that armory.
Speaker 5: I just don't.
Speaker 4: I guess it's just because the Marions are meticulous like that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't see how the he's gonna forget where the fuck the rifles are and how a woman dies on base calling me shocked.
Speaker 2: But what the hell? Sam, I love you, but real quick, dog, I've been padded down many a times while wearing camis that had the pockets and all this stuff. I have never had my balls fondled while getting padded down going into out of an armory. Samuel, I'm just I'm not saying that you were molested, but I'm saying that it's very possible that the guy in charge of you got a little extra handsy just because that was his way of like asserting dominance. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And that being said, we want you to know that we're here for you. If you ever really need to talk about it. This is a therapy session. Please get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Uh No, that didn't happen that time. But they got up into the creaset. But I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: They're not supposed to do that either.
Speaker 2: Holy oh my god, Sam, I love you, Sam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it was not there at that day.
Speaker 2: I can't tell how much of your stories are bullshit and how much of them are true. Sam, And I kind of like the fact that there's a weird sideways question mark at the end of it.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't if I bullshit, it's you'll be able to tell. But no, like I legitimate, they got fondled and I felt very It made my skin claw. I never I told them I'm never stepping footing in that that place again.
Speaker 1: I told my.
Speaker 2: All jokes aside, this was the real thing that happened to you. To go into the armory. Yeah, we where basic.
Speaker 4: Uh No, I was already graduated, but it was on p I. I had to give out rifles, clean rifles, do fucking inventory, and the dumbasses at random fucking the arm way. They they couldn't fucking tell blinker fluid from fucking cooking oil.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hold on, wait, wait, wait wait, I'm with you here, But was there a string of suicides that had happened recently in the in the area or on the local base or anything like that. And I'm not this is the joke's over, honestly, I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: Two days about two days before that happened a kid, I say kid, but obviously it's an eighteen year old or whatever. They were in STC so they were in an mr PFRB. They took a head off of the balcony.
Speaker 3: And okay, that might be the reason.
Speaker 2: Whenever a suicide happens on base, they will up certain security measures, especially for like AMMO and shit, so to make sure that you're not like sneaking out around or something, to check everywhere.
Speaker 3: I could understand. But even that's that's a bit far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, it's funny you said that sneaking around. Uh in my actual squad bay in the boot there was a straight round found in the squad bay.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's a real thing that happens, and that kid could have taken that one straight round to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and that would like so if that was a thing, I could understand the extra level of security. But like, and I mean at boot camp. I was gonna say, if you get fondled like that, like on the range, like on shooting week or whatever, like before you go back to the squad bay, they patch you the actual fuck down because you know, I get it, But like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't go back. I said, fuck that. I'll just stay back at the squad bay. I'm just gonna cut grass all day.
Speaker 2: Do you get a disability rating from the VA?
Speaker 17: I get all.
Speaker 7: I'm seventy percent yo.
Speaker 2: I would actually highly recommend you look at going to a CST therapy and possibly see about getting a rating for this as well.
Speaker 4: I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be with that. No, I get it. Once again, Sam, you and I will talk offline. Love you with all my heart brother you now? Okay? Wow?
Speaker 1: Damn all right? Well, in other news, there is an article that I recently found, or it's actually a video. Did you hear about the the new police robot that is over in China?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Dare I show you a video of it?
Speaker 2: Sir, please do, please do, sir, Here you go, it.
Speaker 1: Says, China has revealed a spherical police robot designed to autonomously pursue and immobilize criminals by shooting nets and rolling at speeds of up to thirty five kilometers per hour.
Speaker 2: Inspector, gadget. No, No, it's also attack Wally, and it's also amphibious as well.
Speaker 3: An amphibious attack.
Speaker 2: Wally, dude.
Speaker 1: Look how I mean it's pretty sick looking actually, but imagine getting taken down while one of these fucking things.
Speaker 2: Bro, and you know that thing can take the fuck off. That's a little electric engine. That torque has got nothing holding it back because it's a little ball. So it's gonna come at you at mock fuck and it's gonna just shoot a net at your feet or a fucking like a bowlander or whatever it's called, like the fucking Aussies do, and it's just gonna like wrap you up for like, you know, let's say, because they do social credit score in China. So like let's say you're trying to make a purchase and you get denied and you like get a little frustrated, have altercation, and this little robot comes and just attacks your ankles. This shit here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is crazy looking, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm wondering how much AI is just thrown into that thing too.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's fun. It has to be full on AI.
Speaker 2: Bro like.
Speaker 1: Of course they're gonna be. Yeah, of course they're going to be like bringing AI into their governance because they're they're really is the main like person that we're worried about, especially over the United States, as as far as the fear of them creating the most powerful AI out there, because then what would happen is is that China then would be able to sell their system to all the other countries around the world, which would of course include communism. And and that's really the scare behind it is that, you know, communism could become a global thing if China creates the most powerful AI. And whenever I heard that, I thought that it seemed a little bit far fetched. But to be honest, I mean, you're talking about China creating an AI. Obviously they're going to write in code that best benefits them and their country and what they're trying to create, right, and so what.
Speaker 2: Their TikTok looks like as opposed to our TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find a lot of value in our TikTok personally, but yeah, you can go down some Really, I'm sure that over in China you're not going to be able to search for I don't know, some weird TikTok shit or some weird Reddit shit that you'd find on TikTok. Maybe there's probably limitations on that.
Speaker 2: No, they only allow uplifting pro China shit. And I don't mean just like political propaganda, but like stuff with educational background or like somebody excelling in rockets heering or excelling in math, or this good project happening. It's only like good, positive motivating shit that's allowed on Chinese TikTok. Like I wish American TikTok was geared towards pro America or just pro human things instead of whatever the fuck this thing is. But yeah, China builds the algorithm to make American TikTok make American brains do certain things, and it makes the Chinese brains more, uh, you know, active and quick witted and wanting to do pro China shit.
Speaker 1: Well you know Google's AI. I asked, is China's TikTok different than the US's which we already knew, but I kind of wanted to see what they said. It says yes. China's version of TikTok is called do You in d O U y i n. It's different from the TikTok used in the US, primarily due to significantly stricter content moderation in China, including automatic beauty filters that are are that are applied to users, and a more heavily censored selection of videos allowed on the platform. Essentially, the Chinese version is more heavily regulated to align with the country's standards, while the international version has less stringent content controls, which is kind of what I suspected. It's not necessarily that it's always going to be uplifting. It's just that there's a lot of shit that we watch over here that would be prohibited over there.
Speaker 3: Google Ai is not the answer to all things.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend you go and check out what Chinese TikTok looks like, scroll through it and like look at translations and shit. It's and I'm not anti Chinese TikTok again, it's it's good shit. It's making the kids that are getting on the Chinese TikTok want to do good shit and want to do better in school and want to acce, so like it's great. I want America to have a social media that's like thriving with cool content creators doing cool shit that like uplifts American kids and the American people. I genuinely want this.
Speaker 1: Bro, When the hell did you have access to China's TikTok?
Speaker 2: I didn't like make an account there. How do you know of it?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Fine, you could find all kinds of things out there, Bro, how do we find any of our information? You and I?
Speaker 3: There are sources.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying once again, who knows what those sources were finding from? And all these things? Yeah, But like the same way that Google AI believes that Brandon Herrera a content career that I.
Speaker 3: Like, Google AI believes that he is a two time.
Speaker 2: Medal of Honor recipient, was a Marine Force recon guy, all these things. Because they have said it so many times in their podcast as a joke that Google AI has now accepted it to be fact.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. It's not it's Ai. You just asked AI.
Speaker 1: About Well, let's check out a reddit. Somebody said, I decided to check out the Chinese version of TikTok. It's not what I expected, it says. I had the idea to check out Duian, which is China TikTok, to see how it differed from American TikTok I heard. I had heard China cracks down on its version of the app, making educational videos appear in suppressing subversive content. That really was not the case from what I saw, though. While I saw some cool stuff like cooking and video game content, I was quickly served up some creepy videos, including animal abuse and some sexual content. So what's the deal? Is the American notion that Duian is engineered to make Chinese people great citizens totally false? What reputation does Duian have? I'm curious about the perspective of an American who knows little about what's going on in Chinese social media, So I guess that was taken out of context.
Speaker 2: Even hold on by the animal abuse, do they mean the Festival of the Dogs where they like rip the skin off of still living dogs and then cook them and eat them or like what. I don't know what the context of what this person saw was. And also some sexual references like We do know that the Chinese government is pumping out propaganda to try to make people have more babies because they understand what they're what kind of numbers game they're facing in the next twenty years. So is it crazy that they would be pumping out sexual things to get people horny, to get them to try to make more kids. I think that's kind of in line. But again, that's a redditor, and I don't know how credible that redditor is. We have no clue.
Speaker 1: Well, let's check out ABC News then, and they this was actually an article that was published published back in March of this year, and it says, is TikTok different in China? Here's what to know. The push in Washington, d C For a potential TikTok ban has drawn mounting scrutiny toward the app over data privacy risk tied to Chinese own parent company Byte Dance, and making their case. Some critics point to an allegedly tamer version of the app in China, suggesting that byte Dance unleashed a more potent product in the US to hook consumers and vacuum up their data. Experts who spoke to ABC News, however, downplayed the content related differences between TikTok and its Chinese counterpart, do Youan, saying the distinctions largely owe to stiff regulations in China centered on youth social media use and political dissent. The difference is between the two apps highlight a comparatively permissive legal environment for social media in the US, protecting free expression but also leaving some users, especially young ones, vulnerable to addictive behavior, The experts said. TikTok did not immediately respond to ABC News's request for comment. In response to a previous request, TikTok condemned the push for a possible US ban as an infringement on the right to express oneself freely.
Speaker 2: So, yes, I guess it would be against the TikTok ban in America. Shocker.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that I'm trying to say here is that typically, you know, you're going to have two extremes of the same exact story. The one extreme from China is like, look, we're just trying to, you know, give you guys a social media platform in which you can take up whatever kind of content do you want. You have America, that is against a Chinese social media app. That would be that is now saying, well, we don't want that because we know that you got you you give your country a lot better content, and over here you're just giving us the bullshit to get us more hooked and everything. And so those are the two arguments, but the idea, but as far as like extremism goes, like those are extremist views whenever you're trying to battle up against each other. There I'm not saying extremists like Nancy Pelosi and AOC. I mean like the extremes of the conversation. And that's typically how these battles are really fought. But most of the time there isn't one you know, how it is, dude, Like, there's always three sides of a story. His story, his story, your story, and the truth right, and and it's not always is and it's not always one of the extreme cases is the answer. And so that was really my point in saying that, just because you have people on the American side that want to ban TikTok because of Chinese you know, infiltration or whatever, they're going.
Speaker 2: To say, the fact that we know it's owned by the CCP and people not you. I'm talking about like a lot of people like defend it this hard tells me that the conspiracy is correct. The American people are hooked. They're not like, they don't just like it, They're addicted to it so much so that they know who it's owned by, and they're still fighting for it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a successful.
Speaker 2: Campaign to me.
Speaker 1: My point, as far as TikTok has always been, that's where I find a lot of what we talk about on here because because typically compared to American social media's it is less stringent on what can be least, and so it's gonna be less governed. And so if you think about it, yes, China is doing to their country country with their app, what our country, who owns Facebook and Instagram and all that shit, is doing to us. There's limited content. China is limiting their content on their app. But whenever they are trying to give an app over here, I mean, who knows what they're doing with the data. I don't trust anybody that collects data personally, But whenever they're trying to bring it over here, they're just like, well, look, I mean, we don't give a fuck what's monitored over there, right, And so it's a battle. It's a battle. It's a battle for like who can who can restrict who? It's all about restrictions and America can't tell China what they can restrict on their app and that's really what it's about.
Speaker 2: I respectfully disagree, and I I also don't go to social media for my for my research. Typically I go to other sources. Sometimes YouTube is where I get like the spark of the kernel of truth. I get that, but I mean I don't see that would be like saying I go to Instagram for my sources, Like no, absolutely not. Now is there cool shit that's posted on Instagram that bring up things and like people are talking like fuck, yeah, absolutely there's cool tiktoks. I've brought up that, like talk about stuff that we are bringing up in conversation and it's cool.
Speaker 1: But like, no, no, I'm not saying that I go to TikTok for source. I'm just saying I go there mainly for inspiration or ideas.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no doubt, no doubt, I feel this.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, that's that's my whole point. But I did just want to give a little shout out completely opposite of what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I just well, me and Luisa, we just made one hundred and two hours completely vague free, sir, Damn. Now at it doesn't necessarily mean nicotine free because I'm chewing nicotine gum and I have a nicotine patch. I'm doubled up all day over here.
Speaker 3: But how many patches you got on right now?
Speaker 1: Just one? I took off one from earlier. I'm on my like ninth piece of nicotine gum right now, But I haven't taken a hit of vape, and I actually haven't taken a hit of anything because we've been eating the weed gummies.
Speaker 2: There you go. Eat is a decent supplement for most things you're trying to get rid of.
Speaker 1: Do I tell you what, Like trying to quit vaping? Oh my god, it sucks way worse than it was trying to quit smoking.
Speaker 2: That's very true. I get that real quick. While you're doing patches and things, got a weird scientific experiment that I think you could probably lay the rest, And you're in a very interesting position in order to do so. There is a theory about where a patch placement does the best. Right now, most people stake it on their arm or you know, I've seen some like on their hip for some reason. It's whatever. There is a thread on the internet to say that putting it on the gooch is like the most effect, not on the sack, not on the butt hoole, of course, because that would be wild. But putting it on the gooch is the best way to get like direct hit contact. It's right by the forhmoral arteries, it's right by all like you prostate all these things all the I don't know, but you are in a weird position where you could potentially test this theory out. Would you be gained to do so, sir?
Speaker 1: Absolutely the fuck not, because let me tell you, the patches themselves, dude, they leave a little red mark and I feel like it's almost like burning a little bit. And I'm not putting that underneath my balls. No, thank you.
Speaker 2: You feel the burn. That's how you know it's working.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I mean they do say that like the taint area would be a good spot for that. I think it's because of like the blood brain barrier, and maybe it's a little bit kind of like the mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, it's right there by your sack. If you're what if the coum that you produce would start having a okay, Samuel, Samuel hands right, it.
Speaker 1: Just comes out with a nicotine addiction. You know, she gets pregnant.
Speaker 2: There's smokes.
Speaker 1: Say it against Sam.
Speaker 4: I volunteers tribute.
Speaker 2: Would you conduct the experiment? I don't know why I didn't think about asking you. I okay, you bottled whiskey.
Speaker 1: In yes, but you can only boof it.
Speaker 16: Do you do.
Speaker 2: You vape currently? I know you smoke weed, but do you vape?
Speaker 4: No? I like smoking a pipe tobacco, So do you do that daily? Only every time I get drunk?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well you know then, okay, you'd be a decent control test because you're not a smoker, so like you don't have a nicotine addiction at this time, so you doing this would kind of be a very uh a good litmus test of sorts anyway, Seeing if.
Speaker 4: I use raps when I smoke, and then when I'll smoke by eight or nine blunts when I have vaps by most youth papers.
Speaker 1: Eight or nine blunts? Is that in a day?
Speaker 4: That's in a set?
Speaker 1: And my guys, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank yeah, never mind, you're equally addicted to nicotine, whether you realize it or not. I didn't realize you were ingesting that much tobacco as well.
Speaker 4: But I don't crave tobacco. I can put it down. I could pick it up, just like the only thing I do not I won't put down is my weed. But I I can do a hardcore metha vetamine. I've done that had all the written in all. When I was a kid, they were prescribing that shit. To me, it's lee myth. I could to put that shit down. I stopped that Kolentucky after doing it for six years, the add all and all, because it was prescribed. I went from two hundred and fifty milligrams a day to zero.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's kind of a hard drop.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, speaking of putting it down, let's let's give the the a the Waysian send off, or at least the Waysian prayer. And so shall it be thine third eye shall be opened by dawn light, and by his holy smoke, shall you see the truth of the one within herbology one four Ramen Ramen, Samuel, go ahead and give your send off, sir.
Speaker 2: Good night, chesty pool wherever you are, a pleasant bear to carry us. Much love from the Creek boys, Much love much love, buddy.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, look we uh we we're gonna book it out of here. We are right past our mark. We appreciate everybody coming to hang out with us tonight. Definitely join us next Tuesday. I'm sure it will be not less chaotic. I can't promise you that it's always going to be craziness up in here, but that's what we look forward to, and that's why we try and invite as many good cult members to the live shows as humanly possible to just get so many different perspectives, bring up so many different thesises and stories and can Spira season. Look, we love when people from the outside just come in and bring some stuff to the show, So we appreciate all you good cult members. But with that being said, this was another beautifulish episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Up that third, Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Amneve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screech shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult