Speaker 1: The Age of transiesons.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host staron Franz. Come here at you live this Friday night, January thirtieth, twenty twenty six. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochilly dot com t pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour the Age of Transition. Second hour, Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening. Everybody. Also consider going to ohli dot com and leave me a donation to help the network, help check out, help the network continue to exist. So thank you everybody for your help. The Ageotransitions dot com is my website. You can get the podcast. There lots of ways to support this show. Revolve Man, Scientific Rise Godhood. My book available in paperback and ebook copies. Also have the Patreon campaign. There's links to the Patreon page at the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you everybody who for supports there you keep this show going. Have a couple of affiliate links as well, So thank you for going to the website and for listening to the podcast, and yeah, for all of your support. Do appreciate that. I want to also thank the folks who emailed me. I got a couple of emails this past week, and I don't get many, so I did notice them and it was nice. I get a fair amount of regular emails from some people and you know who you are, and that's always enjoy.
Speaker 1: Seeing those, but.
Speaker 2: Getting unique emails is not something that often happens, so thank you for that. It was good to hear from different people, and honestly, it is. It's tough because sometimes it's very difficult for me to know how many people are out there listening to the show. Just is it's hard, and I don't keep very close tabs on the numbers of the show, but you know, Chuck and I were discussing that last week, and what I do know is it's numbers are always not very high and that's just kind of been the case forever, which is fine, but at the same time, sometimes it's like, well, is anybody listening? So I know that you are, and when you send me messages it does help. And I do appreciate hearing from people. And if anybody ever wants to send emails friends at the Age of Transitions dot Com, so feel free, I will read it and I usually do return at least some kind of reply to the emails.
Speaker 1: Because I you know, speaking of.
Speaker 3: I don't check speaking of interactions.
Speaker 4: Year.
Speaker 3: I have a quick question for you, and it is a serious one. I'm thinking about starting to use the Twitter spaces for our communications now. I think you dropped the Twitter thing for uncle, but you don't do it for you. What do you think about that? Though we like we get on a Twitter space, it's a broadcast, but also it becomes our communication hub to use on the network. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I love ideas like that, Chuck. Anything that's just out there ready to go. That is easy and yeah, of course it's Twitter and it sucks, but the entire of Internet sucks now. So I think the easier you can make things, the cheaper you can make things the better. Because I know you're talking about like buying into all these different things. I just don't from it.
Speaker 5: This is me.
Speaker 2: I don't see any point in doing that now, Chuck, because I feel like we would do that and it wouldn't help us get any further. We wouldn't be growing an audience.
Speaker 3: Like I just no. But the weird thing is. The weird thing is that with video now, there are more outlets if you put out the video, if you actually stream the video. And what I'm thinking is like, you know, what the hell with YouTube, and let's go on Rumble and just establish this as you know, the channel is now a video channel on Rumble, period, and we go across these different platforms and at least we're listed as something available on these other platforms. I mean, it's the you know, the no fields way to go. I'm thinking, I like, I like it check. I like that idea a lot.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the the only reason I'm not streaming on XA mort is because I took down my premium account. I didn't want to pay into it anymore. So it's not even that much to pay into. I just didn't want to. I'm not paying this thing, so that's why I don't have any more. It's not because I wouldn't use it. It's just that that that's It's that simple. So but yeah, I like the idea. I'm into it.
Speaker 3: But the other thing is, look, if there was three of us, though, splitting one of these other deals, you know that's thirty dollars a month or whatever, it becomes a small bill and it's not so bad, and they have other streaming options. I'm just thinking, you know, I'm just thinking we need to expand the streaming because the Lodge Show numbers are down, you know, bad.
Speaker 2: Well, well we'll look at well, we'll look at the option. I'm open to all different things, and yeah, I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking the experimental, the experimental aspects of it is all that I'm trying to flash at you because I know, yeah, you're into the oddity of something, and I think we could do this in a different way than what other people are doing. Obviously, yes, and who knows, we might you know, discover the next great way to go. You know, I don't know. You know, I'm not saying that we will.
Speaker 2: But it's it's it's it's wild because there's so many options now. It's insane how many options there are. And it's yeah, there's a lot of room for creativity and and things like that. So that that aspect I like of it still, but uh, yeah, so we have options. So I'm not even worried. But actually, Chuck, can I need to actually realize I have to go get something. Can we can we take a quick break and that I come back. I know I don't usually do this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I can bring this into a quick break and then uh yeah, how long do you need?
Speaker 2: About just like five minutes?
Speaker 3: Probably I'll be right back. I will throw on a song. How about uh, we'll put on a ten gage song big guy onno'chelly dot com radio while Aaron goes and gets whatever it is he's getting. How about that.
Speaker 6: Y h.
Speaker 7: Down to the shot set, all ten thousand decies of steel.
Speaker 8: Going down town to the denner to make some funny.
Speaker 9: Rolling d mydther dead's dut down.
Speaker 8: In amount of rar as my gasy dad And I'm just.
Speaker 9: I'm hell.
Speaker 10: Just splat dug.
Speaker 7: Out, but scrap thug out my pipe scraped and cut down the.
Speaker 11: Pips, scrap go down and fight.
Speaker 12: Scrap go down pipe scrap.
Speaker 7: Gog out a pipe smack broke out. I have the homo sum Tommy Thomas and me.
Speaker 9: Call me.
Speaker 11: I'm one may meet him.
Speaker 9: That'll do the job like.
Speaker 8: Oh no, the man, I've gone upsmans man, I'm a pier.
Speaker 9: Rand Go down.
Speaker 13: Down Wall Street stream no dot dot Wall Street windows on Como dot com.
Speaker 3: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge Wall Street Stream dot dot.
Speaker 1: Go there, now go there.
Speaker 3: Now go there.
Speaker 9: One you know the one you men need.
Speaker 14: Need wordt.
Speaker 9: Door revel.
Speaker 15: Through conversage, did youse expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air. Jelly dot com do not necessarily reply the views of dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 16: Thank you revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: The a.
Speaker 2: This is Aaron France back live with the Age of Transitions on this Friday night, January thirtieth, twenty twenty six. I do want to say once again thank you to everybody who has reached out to me from the audience. Thank you everybody who is out there. It is Yeah, it's tough to know who's out there, and just knowing that anybody is out there makes a difference. I will say that I know there's you know, different ends of this. There's you the listener and there's me the creator. It's two different ends. It's a weird sort of thing, and there's different things going on on each end, and we're we don't really know what the other is doing, which is kind of a unique thing. But thank you for everybody who has contacted me. I do appreciate that, and I was thinking about it before doing the show tonight. It might be useful, And I don't really ever do this to just take a moment to explain what this show is, like, what I hope that I'm doing, like, the idea behind this, the inspiration of doing this in the first place, the goal to achieve in doing this. So I mean, what this is is a podcast, clearly, So I'm making a podcast to put the message out that the greater age of transitions. Message is the same one that I've been talking about for so long, is to do with technology. And yes, the transhuman agenda, which I'm sure you hear from all. You've heard that term from so many different people over the years, and now it's getting popularity because it's coming into sight and things like artificial intelligence are actual, real things that are being developed and being put to use, and there's public versions of these things out there now, so it's becoming more real all the time. The things that I'm interested in now I'm giving commentary on that, and I'm worried about technology, transhumanism, and frankly, a technocratic ruling class taking over the whole of society as we know for their own ends. That's what I think is happening now I have That's been the sort of like core of my criticism of technology. Broadly speaking. I'm not even criticizing technology as a thing.
Speaker 1: My critique is of the.
Speaker 2: Owners and operators of this stuff, the big tech world, right, the guys from Silicon Valley and all that, who absolutely put out the ideas of transhumanism that were made popular or they were attempting to make them popular. When I got started in this back in the late two thousands, mid twenty tens era, they were trying to do their pr push for transhumanism, but nobody really cared at that moment. It was the same guys that we're doing that that were really behind that, that are now frankly have bought and paid for the United States government. And it's not even that they've bought and paid for the United States government. What they want is to dismantle America's constitutional form of government in favor of a new technocratic system where they can just do whatever they want. And so that's my overall critique of what I believe is happening, and I have suspected as much since I started this, and the truth of that just I'm trying to like, I'm trying to make this basic. I'm trying to make it too complicated or too you know, to make details. Here, there's a technocratic elite that want to take control of everything for their own gain, and that's the basic version of it. Now, this show, the Age of Transitions, could be lumped into alternative media, although that's like a strange term. These umbrella terms are hard to use because they kind of come and go anyway. I don't know if anybody even refers to alternative media as such anymore. I don't know if that's even a thing, right. The truth movement, We've used that silly label before, but that too has also the problems conspiracy culture. I mean, just using the word conspiracy. We were talking about that a bit Chuck and I last week. That's problematic. So anytime you try to label something, you get into all these problems.
Speaker 1: However, I did you.
Speaker 2: Know this show was born out of the counter cultural, underground political commentary world that grew out of like nine to eleven Truth Essentially, That's when I got started on this this sort of stuff, these ideas, this area of research looking into the way things work. From this lens. So I do come from that world, and I won't. I'm not gonna pretend that I don't. I'm not gonna pretend that this is something that's not. But the issue now is what even has become of that, And listeners to the show will know how I feel about that, because I'm constantly making commentary about that and how there is a problem with what alternative media became and now is it's just it's it's just another another thing that's being exploited toward the ends of what the real problem is. It's being bought and paid for, and there's all sorts of there's no end of shilling going on, to be sure, and so it's just wild to see so many people that you can't trust acting as though they are the voices of truth. They're going against the establishment, They're trying to get the real truth out there.
Speaker 3: You know, that's.
Speaker 2: Their whole persona that they're using to sell themselves and their content online. And that has become a formula to put out podcasts. I mean always, for as long as I can remember, I've always been interested in like spotting formulas in media, and they're everywhere. Formulas, tropes, trends, silly things like that. It's like, okay, here's somebody jumping on this trend because they know it works. You can even look to movies, not that movies are even a thing anymore, but when movies were big and up to the final death knells of them in the past few years has got even worse, where what studios would do big studios would just come up with a formula that they know had already worked, and they just repeat it. They're like, Okay, yeah, we know that that work, so let's do it again and hope we make money again. And this got to like such a ridiculous degree that you got remakes of remakes, and that's pretty much how movies ended up going out as far as I'm concerned, again, I think it's a if it's not a dead medium, it's a dying medium, might be able to make a comeback maybe, but it would be in a.
Speaker 3: Some sort of like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it would be like in a nostalgic sort of weird sense. I don't know if that's about to happen. All I know that what is happening is that it's dying or dead already. So formulas they're there, and people they go with them because they think and it works, and sadly they usually do work, and it's unfortunate. I think it's an interesting form of comedy. I think really good comedians realize that, and there's a lot of I think some of the funniest stuff out there is people doing that. It's like goofing around formulas and media formulas and tropes and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's always great.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I am attempting to not do that, to not just follow the trends, to not just do what everybody else is doing, to not just go where the wind is blowing and do something different. This is the idea here. But take that essential bit from the very uh stated purpose of this thing, which is to tell the truth and get at the truth and do investigations to try and figure out what's actually going on in this insane world. That is what I am again, trying to do my best to do well at the same time not selling out for one thing. To use a generic cliche, uh but that and so many other things.
Speaker 3: Chuck.
Speaker 2: Are you there, yes, sir, but's up? I think I got a hit. I think I gotta head out again.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, A couple of minutes.
Speaker 17: Yeah, no problem, Wallow dot Com, Wall Street, Window dot comdo dot com.
Speaker 3: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War or State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street Stream Now dot Com go there, now go there, now go there now.
Speaker 1: The o'helly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 18: Pop there a holocaust you're nium. I think I'm looking a weapon some other thing.
Speaker 1: Listening class, you have blims things things have done.
Speaker 5: You give me some bad.
Speaker 9: Tasts the Holocaust Studio.
Speaker 1: Kelly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 7: What's got some don't get one, so we'll read it off.
Speaker 11: Oh no, the world once once wild before, the smaller structure.
Speaker 7: Sex in three districts, alive, regulated, the latest not.
Speaker 11: I've never been so free.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 11: Hell Man, I got that white ship driven.
Speaker 9: No no no, no, oh.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 9: This is the Comedy Hour.
Speaker 11: Then talk here, Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents in the clock Room and Ilco.
Speaker 9: To podcast.
Speaker 20: O Chilly dot Com, The Shelly dot Com Radio Networks.
Speaker 21: Post the Ashes, the Fee, the Bodle, the Ashes, the free bottle, the Ashes for.
Speaker 6: The ash.
Speaker 21: Surpassed for the Ash. Surprise from the Ash surpassed from the ash for the ashes.
Speaker 18: For the ashes. He has a risen, he has wizards. He is a wisonment coming after you passed us.
Speaker 9: They tried to mask us.
Speaker 22: Yeah, they tried to see the last of us. They thought they'd see the last of us. But we're back demanding justice much prist from the phominate wrist.
Speaker 1: I'm a freedom love and fellow man diff with this? Who can split it out? A grin of smoke with a list is.
Speaker 22: Nineteen eighty four, And like Robomway have said, you know I'm on the list. You know I'm on the list. We ain't fallen for the CGC.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 16: Chilli dot Com revelation through conversation, Oh Christmas.
Speaker 23: Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Crise drays straight straight Straight Straight US straight straight, US straight US Straight, Chris Straight Stray, Christmas Free Christmas, Dray, Christmas Pray Chris Dray, Chris Stray, Chris Stray, Christmas Dray, Christmas Dray Christmas Pray Chris Christmas s Pray Christmas?
Speaker 16: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 9: Episode Real.
Speaker 1: Worry Honey, lay.
Speaker 6: So listen.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it?
Speaker 2: But here on o'ceelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 24: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs are much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Olly dot Com radio network.
Speaker 24: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk and I like that idea dot com.
Speaker 25: That's that's stack that that's the an Jeff that chay o.
Speaker 9: T Jeff.
Speaker 1: D Plan pay a.
Speaker 14: Definitely people us.
Speaker 26: Stuy Apple, stroy Apple, whit stroy Apple, sty Apple, stoy Apple.
Speaker 5: We're stoying Apple.
Speaker 26: We storying o O westroy Apple, westroy Apple.
Speaker 1: Oh we stroy Apple, we stoy Apple.
Speaker 26: Oh alright, stroy Apple, we joy Apple, we stoy Apple, we store apple A god shot time, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 10: Osnvile shadows crowl a thousand miles.
Speaker 9: Ok.
Speaker 27: See crushing cross fad where kingste.
Speaker 9: Why a.
Speaker 12: Grid time came on my god tracking cloud and funny side he trowning my face, I bent on nightmare then a tray so true.
Speaker 9: Revel legs.
Speaker 12: Through calm stakes.
Speaker 23: Morning morning morning, Morning, morning, morning morning.
Speaker 1: This is a money sya podcast. Go back, goad, go wait here. I'll pick up your archund yoursel phones and han me listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 24: If you're sitting down for this, oh, if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head.
Speaker 1: Drums I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 24: Three three ninety four episode get started with the calling there we go, now.
Speaker 3: Okay the moment, no problem listen three one nine five two seven five zero one six. The Uncle Show started early and guess what replacement sidekick and Rowan is it? And uh, you know, I don't know what's going to happen, but you can change the way it happens. If you're listening to us live. It's about quarter to a quarter to eleven eastern anyway. Uh in what we used to call the US on the thirtieth day of January. But three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six is the number to call in and join into this. The age of transitions went out of style and Uncle is live for a while, so join in. Rowan. What you got besides Uncle the Star?
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yah, you're talking.
Speaker 19: Uncle. What are you excited about to talk about tonight?
Speaker 28: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, i'd say my trip coming up?
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, oh yeah? Where are you going?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Going around to Mexico? M hmm, that's about it.
Speaker 19: That sounds fun?
Speaker 1: But that yeah, so.
Speaker 9: Uh I.
Speaker 1: What's that? Yeah?
Speaker 24: And that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 24: What is what is crazy accidents? Saying crazy accidents? He beat whoa, who's beeping? Who's horn beeping?
Speaker 6: Horn beeper? So what are you gonna do on your trip?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 24: Just around, just going around the boat. I don't think we're gonna get off it though, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Stay on it.
Speaker 19: I thought you guys were gonna go get a massage at.
Speaker 24: Cabo massage and Cabo that's that's that's when we go June, isn't it.
Speaker 19: No, that's now ALCO's in Mexico, Lucas.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was that?
Speaker 19: That's squeaking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's truck squeakings noises.
Speaker 19: Are you gonna get wasted?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Not that?
Speaker 19: All right?
Speaker 6: We have.
Speaker 24: Comment in the background. What is the next episode this talk show?
Speaker 19: What do you mean the next episode?
Speaker 24: Well, start talking, all right, decide, little kick? What is going to happen next?
Speaker 19: You're you're the star, you should know I'm sidekick kick.
Speaker 24: Well yeah, people will get started out. I mean that ring bell, the waking my name, seen some callers, they call up some action. So and we are on click that Uliet.
Speaker 3: And I expected you guys watching any TV lately together? How about that you got to watch any TV shows?
Speaker 1: I've been watching my cowboys.
Speaker 24: Old like he plays his games on his on his games thing upstairs here.
Speaker 6: Were only watched together that would be Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we watch Stranger Things.
Speaker 24: We watched all of We watched all of that to listen to and we had and we had an understanding.
Speaker 6: Ending on that understanding ending. Yeah, we rewatched all five seasons and uh or five seasons then, well, I mean all four we rewatched and then we went to the fifth line as it came out and perfect timing, and then we finished it.
Speaker 19: How do you like the ending?
Speaker 12: Uncle?
Speaker 19: Do you think it was good?
Speaker 6: Sad?
Speaker 19: Interesting?
Speaker 9: Bad?
Speaker 24: It was interesting because you you read the opposite of that thing, it.
Speaker 1: Would be like beginning to school. No, we have this problem to do first.
Speaker 24: It's just the opposite of usually what happens. So the ending became the beginning of them getting out of high school.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you if you looked at that closely, that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 19: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Who's that went on? Those cows?
Speaker 19: It's got some cows, I think the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, it's kind of interesting that nobody died, and I thought somebody would die. Well, only they died back. But that's the only person who we wanted to die.
Speaker 3: Who knows that that guy even died? You know, they kept reloading everybody. Every time I thought somebody died on that show, they came back. I gotta say I was a little dissip and sometimes when you're dead, you gotta stay dead.
Speaker 1: Come on, I know, right.
Speaker 19: I was kind of disappointed too.
Speaker 3: How about this instead of that going over stranger things for five seasons, because you guys would have to get some notes together, probably prepare, you know, do a bunch of work on it. How about this? Uh, I know you're gonna want to do football now you're not going to be around next week, but the Super Bowl is coming, uncle? What about that? I'm sidekick? Is many sidekick? Many many sidekick? Interested in football?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, I love football?
Speaker 3: Okay, so why don't we.
Speaker 1: Roll with who's playing?
Speaker 5: Who is?
Speaker 1: Who do you like to be? Of course?
Speaker 19: In his this one, well, I was not hoping for the Patriots nor the Seahawks are teams on both the AFC and NFC.
Speaker 6: Which would the two teams I wanted to be in the Super Bowl for the Bills because of my mother and the because that's I have a.
Speaker 1: Feeling that they're gonna be better next year.
Speaker 24: And now they lost their coach, it's possible they might get a decent coach.
Speaker 6: Well they lost Stafford, I mean not Stafford.
Speaker 19: And what's his name, Sean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeahs their coach like the main coach.
Speaker 1: Look at it. It takes got fired.
Speaker 3: It takes many sidekick five minutes to do more analysis than regular sidekick dozen five shows. I love this guy, keep going.
Speaker 5: So so.
Speaker 1: So got all these other teams. Now I'm gonna go do this this process, these other process of fiving coaches. Now if him is doing the firing all these coaches, about.
Speaker 24: Twelve thirteen coaches, fifteen coaches going.
Speaker 1: This full year.
Speaker 24: So now they have to replace, well they have replaced a few of them already.
Speaker 1: But there have some.
Speaker 29: Guess where that the that guy that used to be from Green Bay. Guess where he's going?
Speaker 19: Oh which one? Adam?
Speaker 1: No? No, the coaches, the coaches, Oh, the coaches.
Speaker 19: I don't know where. Where's he going?
Speaker 1: Pittsburgh? And you know who was the quarterback this year? Who? Rogers?
Speaker 30: Oh?
Speaker 19: So you're done?
Speaker 1: I know, I know he might be done. But a few years is at old coach that he used to play for the.
Speaker 24: Green Bay Green Bay package, he may come back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know yet.
Speaker 24: I don't know yet because I haven't heard anything yet of what is going on with the changes yet.
Speaker 1: Possible and you know everybody in the house don't like them.
Speaker 19: Yeah, house, So.
Speaker 6: Do you think Stafford's going to retire this year? Do you think this is this was his last year? Or think he's going to keep going.
Speaker 1: He wanted the MVP.
Speaker 24: He has everything Elian's except the MVP and he and he didn't get it because he didn't.
Speaker 1: Win this game, So I think he should He probably is going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's thirty seven, he's getting old.
Speaker 19: Her quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we have a backup guy that got from.
Speaker 10: Uh the.
Speaker 24: At La Tragic, the from the from Georgia that he still was playing. He was still playing and he.
Speaker 1: Was backing up him.
Speaker 24: So maybe they'll put him in there for a starter, but though they still would probably have to. Well, they have another one that got from the best back past pant Uh draft.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So my mother was talking about them, maybe like Josh Allen, maybe because his team doesn't have that many receivers.
Speaker 1: So well, that's what that's what that's what.
Speaker 6: That would be really good if they got allan, But I don't think that's gonna happen, But that would be cool.
Speaker 24: Well, event happens, you get ready to change your shoe because you're looking for that.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I know you would be.
Speaker 6: I have is a cup ters yes you ain't around, and I'll have a Ramsey like a really arm life when he.
Speaker 1: Was on their team, like, well, yeah, they hand all those ones that they had on on uh on this on the drink, on the the oh, the these people that on the team.
Speaker 24: See there was already one retired because he won the Super Bowl, and but I think what's his name is gonna be tired.
Speaker 19: Though, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So so he has one.
Speaker 24: So that you certisfied, I suppose. But let's see what happens to the endto August. See what happens, see what they do.
Speaker 6: So, oh, you haven't talked about you fos in a while. I haven't heard anything about.
Speaker 4: You and those.
Speaker 1: Well I haven't been out there much to watch, but that experience watching what is that and watching kind of stuff? What's that doing? Somebody said, when are you laughing at the background?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 24: Let's get back to subject number one. Oh the beer, the big test one to ten. Any ohay, bet, yes, betpe anybody in the crack room?
Speaker 1: Hey, John, do we get anybody in the crack room?
Speaker 19: I can't have anybody in the crack room.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me check. Yeah, there's a couple of guys in there. Let's see. Uh we got random death meddler I know, right holding uncle over the fire? Yes, uh leelo's now two. Okay, I don't know what that means. But okay, I don't know what that means. But I read the last two comments. There you go, a couple of people in the chat room.
Speaker 1: Well does everybody have a drink? Well? I can't.
Speaker 3: We've got to wait for them to answer. I guess.
Speaker 1: Anyboddy owns get the college winning? What's what's went the phone? Wh what drink?
Speaker 6: You got?
Speaker 1: Eight O five?
Speaker 19: An eight oh five?
Speaker 1: An a O five? I gotta drink? Just testing to be was we're not screaming.
Speaker 19: Oh, somebody's getting murdered.
Speaker 1: Is that your background? At your must be his background what you're talking about? Yeah, let's see his background.
Speaker 24: So right now when I try I drink this, where's too with this light up? Can't see the picture?
Speaker 19: What the light up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Wait a minute, where's the picture? Oh I'm not in charge of video, can't do it.
Speaker 19: He's too sick to set up the camera.
Speaker 1: Oh the other one?
Speaker 19: All right, well.
Speaker 1: What is this saying?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Everybody have a drink, right, I try to have a drink. Drinking?
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, cradam tea. Somebody's drinking and somebody requested UFOs. Yeah, somebody said cradom tea. That's space shifter. Uh, let's see you gotta go big print for Chuck's Uh one good eye, yes, thank you, thank you? That helps?
Speaker 19: Is okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know one good eye. I read it right the first time, even though you typed it wrong. Face shifter, I got it. They're drinking over it? Are you getting as many sidekick having a beer? Wait a minute, as many sidekick having a beer? You giving him beer?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I was gonna have to call copp over there.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we have any talk. I talked to him. He said, you can do you test, but not you give him one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 24: I know I'm watching this guy and they didn't think I can't watch just a little man.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I got a phone call.
Speaker 3: The phone No there's no phone calls. Yes, the phone ring sounds like this. The phone ring sounds like this, that's the phone ringing. But I I just that's me playing the sound. But no phone calls yet. It's three one nine three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You're only one minute into your regular showtime, so live callers wouldn't even be bothering yet because the sidekick don't take no calls. See, so three one nine five two seven five zero one six you can join into this. Yeah, yes, see, you're forgetting.
Speaker 1: I was why I was on. Wait a minute now, it's eight oh one, am I correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, eight oh two almost now in the East coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so now he should have some phone call wings.
Speaker 3: Eleven oh two, right, should be sometime soon. I don't know. You know, I can't control.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: As soon as they call, you'll hear that. That's what you'll hear, Promise you that right.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds like John Wayne? Is that John Wayne?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't.
Speaker 24: Somebody streaming at somebody, somebody streaming at somebody over there.
Speaker 1: Man, So wait a minute, day hear me on this drink this drink.
Speaker 3: H man, it's a rough sound and drink yeah, wow, drinking sandpaper? What's going.
Speaker 1: No, this is eight oh five drink eight o five? Okay, I'm bluepen beer.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now you don't hand no film because they can't show you. You can't. I go, man, can't touch any decent.
Speaker 3: Peter to mind. Draw a picture with your words. Go ahead, uncle, tell him what's on the can and everything.
Speaker 19: That's true.
Speaker 1: We got eight o five wed a trying to cross and the man over to go, and there's like a food kint. What are those? Oh yeah, leaves one, two, three, three on each with a hunt in the middle.
Speaker 19: What colors they can? And black the black can with white letters.
Speaker 1: H r.
Speaker 9: H.
Speaker 1: Well, I was discussing bank.
Speaker 6: To the.
Speaker 1: Form the year U.
Speaker 24: Crazy year of football season. I gotta tell you it was a crazy year. Then it's none of the saying because a lot of food of seabish didn't know how to do a phone and didn't know how.
Speaker 1: To throw some yellow flags coastaball and and then they had then they had the cause. When they want him to call them, they wouldn't call them.
Speaker 19: Wow, dang, there's some crazy noises going on.
Speaker 24: And then the noise with that noise going on like a crank crank sounding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a oh they go to spinner, So.
Speaker 5: What then?
Speaker 1: What then does why is this guy talking spinning?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So he didn't do his hour, so now I get to do oh yeah.
Speaker 19: Hour.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, we got a phone calls. Then hold on to that and talk all right on here it's a right speaking hello. Uh hello, yeah, hello hello?
Speaker 6: Uh is this like on?
Speaker 19: Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait a minute. This isn't that this guy nut.
Speaker 19: It's the sky nut.
Speaker 1: The oh it's just butt head sound.
Speaker 19: But do you think it was butt head? That did not sound like no butt head?
Speaker 1: Yeah that the voice sounded like butt head.
Speaker 19: Are you still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But heead you still him?
Speaker 19: I just butt head? Butt head disappeared on.
Speaker 1: I guess he's going.
Speaker 3: It looks like he hung up. Sorry I can't control him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was was trying to call in.
Speaker 6: So alight, all right, So what topics do we got today?
Speaker 19: I'm on some topics I knew.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it for sure?
Speaker 1: I had some conference ready. I didn't know he was to his show.
Speaker 6: M m oh, yeah, you weren't prepared because I thought he was doing his show. The brain wasn't thanking. You got to prepare that brain earlier.
Speaker 1: Well, who does he wasn't going to play on his show.
Speaker 19: Fifty miss prepare that brain before?
Speaker 24: Well it didn't didn't. It doesn't work right now because it's so I'm it's tired, tad mean going all over the place today.
Speaker 1: And they uh fine of old, these crazy things happening to him and we him. Oh no, there's anybody here like knowing how to play any hockey?
Speaker 19: Oh you're hockey? M hm.
Speaker 1: Does anybody that like hockey?
Speaker 3: You want to play hockey or you want to talk about hockey?
Speaker 1: Talk about hockey? And I just want to know if anybody is interested in honey.
Speaker 6: Thank Uncle Leen to pull up the cracker room for that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh a phone call? Hello on he uh hello, hello.
Speaker 3: Hello you but.
Speaker 2: Uh am I like uh on the air or something.
Speaker 1: That's you're on the air. Yeah that's but head uh.
Speaker 9: Uh but.
Speaker 1: Uh that voice, the voice, the voice? I had no voices? Hey are they good to you? Knowing about voices?
Speaker 6: And you know who it is?
Speaker 1: Lovely?
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I have. But what do you want to talk about. Uh him in the back?
Speaker 5: Do you have like beer or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he don't find here having a test? You've got to have a drink. Yeah, I'm drinking beer right now. This is cool. This sounds like him. M Well are you having a test?
Speaker 16: I'm I'm wasted.
Speaker 1: What is your drinking? What are you drinking? What be you should say?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Damn, that's smooth. Uh beer, He's smooth.
Speaker 19: It's very smooth.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know it's crazy and passed? Now crazy? But had I think he's passed out. Dang, but had just passed out and this kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now we need be this in here, uncles, now, smon be this for us.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think we lost butthead again anyway, what has this going?
Speaker 6: In and out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 31: In and out?
Speaker 1: And you don't know what he's doing. But uh, what they are saying? What they saying in the Kank home, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen crazy accidents yet.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them yet.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Uh, can we get a boots on the ground street beat on whatever is the latest and greatest thing in many sidekicks world? Tell us, Uh, old, guys, what you youth really want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 6: All right, well, I don't know. Recently, I don't know, I've been like I like playing on my Xbox. I like doing that, like playing different games like Fortnight and uh, let's see a couple of different ones, as you could say, roadblocks sometimes m h A lot of the random ones on battle Pass.
Speaker 1: I like the Vain, I like the train one, but that one I'm cut on the titchat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, a's on the tic tac go check out out.
Speaker 1: You should check that one out. What's the stream one, Dad Wheels.
Speaker 19: That's the name of the game. That was one of the ones in Roadblocks. I only played the Potato.
Speaker 1: One and the Potato one. I'm playing that now. I'm getting into that thing now.
Speaker 6: I only played another different Roadblocks in Ohio.
Speaker 1: That one was wasn't too bad in Ohio.
Speaker 19: That one got the most views on your tic tac so far.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually that reminds me, No, reminds me of something. Mini Sidekick. I asked your dad about this and he couldn't explain it to me. Maybe you can help. There's this weird thing going on with Ohio.
Speaker 1: With a lot of these kids.
Speaker 3: Why is Ohio creepy? Why is Ohio scary. I've been to Ohio. I'm not impressed. Help me out what what what is that about?
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That was like a twenty.
Speaker 3: I think it was just like, look at that, I'm even behind it.
Speaker 6: I guess somebody probably, yeah, you're behind it was probably, I don't know. I think it's because like people think it's trashy over there, even though it's not even that bad. I think, oh, shoot, and I just think random things happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and so they think it's trashy and random things happen. How is that different from Jersey?
Speaker 19: I mean, you know, I don't know who knows. I think they just got Ohio and then they stuck with it and oh, somebody's in here.
Speaker 3: Oh somebody's there.
Speaker 16: Oh shoot, somebody near the door.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but sound like they're laughingstairs.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, let's talk about our six Flags visit?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, two had we went to six Flags? What was it on that that was a holiday?
Speaker 24: It's a Monday, No, it's not no Monday. It was it was it was well, it was mine Luca King's day.
Speaker 19: I know it wasn't Martin Walt King's. I'm not sure. I don't think it was the first things.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, First things, first, guys, is six Flags? Okay? Look, six Flags? Where I used to live in Jersey was called Great Adventure, and if you were from that area, you always just called a great adventure. You out of town is called it six Flags? What is it in California that is six Flags? Because I don't even know what it called.
Speaker 19: It is magic Mountain.
Speaker 6: That's the closest one that asked Valencia, Magic Mountain, and yeah, passes for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got a full pack of.
Speaker 6: Patches, season passes.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that used to be Disney because disney Land, I think, used to have a Magic Mountain. Maybe they bought it, they ripped off the mouse over there and sold it to six Flags. What do you think?
Speaker 19: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think, well they got most of everything. I wouldn't be surprised, though.
Speaker 3: Crack Room helped me out, Help me out, crack Room. Six Flags, Okay, in California they got a magic Mountain That sounds a lot to me like the Magic Mountain they used to have at the Disney places, except that I think they closed Disneyland in California. If I'm not mistaken, So somebody helped me out in the crack room. These guys don't know. But it's Magic Mountain now, huh yeah, okay, just checking.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Magic Mountain.
Speaker 6: Six Flags is one of the biggest ones, like one of the most known in the country. Is definitely the most known in the state.
Speaker 3: Well, see, that's the thing. If it was a bought out thing from Disney, right, then you know what I'm saying, then maybe that would be why it's so big already, because I don't even remember six Flags in California before.
Speaker 6: They don't have Disney, but they have d C and they have they have DC and Mooney Tunes there.
Speaker 19: They have a lot of those. They bought like sparts to them.
Speaker 3: You saw a comedy man there, well before you were born, Before you were born. They brought the bugs Bunny characters there, right, the Warner Brothers characters, because I remember that when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there is so you know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you weren't. You were not old enough for me to have been in high school. Mini sidekick or sidekick?
Speaker 9: Mini?
Speaker 3: Which order should we go in here? Uncle? Is it sidekick?
Speaker 6: Many?
Speaker 3: Mini sidekick or kickside MANI what do you think?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Kickside many Okay, you got it anyways, just checking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so uncle, you rode one ride, right, yeah? One?
Speaker 19: Only one?
Speaker 1: I went on this one ride. I was going on Goliath.
Speaker 19: That's a huge one, a lot of Goliath.
Speaker 1: The glia, it was a glia and then.
Speaker 24: And my eyes closed because well I don't like these to go all over the head because I didn't go over the head, but.
Speaker 1: They've gone over to the sign and pops back in and the loop.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, your back was hurting all day.
Speaker 5: He walked, I walked around.
Speaker 24: My neck was really sore, and now it's just gotten better this piss week.
Speaker 1: Just because I was sleeping on the work side sign ben.
Speaker 24: So we went went to that place and some fun just walking around, going on a few rides and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Went through some game things that people was not to go to to throw. Oh yeah that they were.
Speaker 6: But next time we go, we're gonna go on a Sundays because Sundays usually don't have any people.
Speaker 1: Sundays.
Speaker 24: I think Sundays the best time to go because there's only no one yeah going on them at anywhere.
Speaker 6: I've run in almost every single ride there, every every roller coaster. Now you need to go on X two Uncle, right for down, I don't flips you around in your seat while you're gonna flip around.
Speaker 19: On the ride.
Speaker 1: No, that again. I needed to go around in circles by boy. But I do like to go to the same front, you know. I'm m hm m m h m hmm.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I can look.
Speaker 19: Stuff go on some of those crazy carnival rides.
Speaker 6: Was it fling you around? Oh, I'm flinging around there. There's like a couple like mouse traps, and the rest are different kinds of.
Speaker 19: Flinger. There's a fling you around in different ways.
Speaker 24: And every time you go flip and then it turns. The one that gets me is the the the captains, uh y, they goes, come down and come down again.
Speaker 6: The camptain, Oh, the ship, the pirates belt, the pilots spell Yeah that on Pirates bill.
Speaker 1: That's that's interesting to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: We did changs. To me, they were like a little lower than usual because the others, No, they.
Speaker 19: Were just average. It's just the ones.
Speaker 6: Because let's talk about the ones at the Orange County Fair like five years ago or like six that was like the last time and it's been a while.
Speaker 32: Oh yeah, well they were higher, they were higher double dance size of what triple that size that we were on this piss uh this past weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was the swings and you start on the ground and then it lifts you up real high into the sky and you're swinging with your feet dangling. Maybe this year we can go on one of those whom long gets flippers that flips you up. You just wait at the top they load the bottom people. You know, do you guys know the giant long ones crack room giant tall things at those fairs?
Speaker 3: Well, which giant tall things are we talking about at a fair? See, it's it's a little weird in different spots in different eras. But what are we talking about?
Speaker 21: The log poon?
Speaker 6: What the really the really tall ones to have like just one carriage on the top and one at the bottom and it flips up and like it's kind of it's kind of hard to explain.
Speaker 19: It's just really tall.
Speaker 3: Well, there were the there were the old fashioned There were the old fashioned cages, which where it's two rotating cages and eat on each side. If you swung your your body a certain way. You literally crank this thing, you powered it yourself, and the two cages would flip end over end, and if you cause the right kind of spin, the cage would spin on top of the thing spinning, which was a really a twisted way to go. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 19: Wow, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: It's hard to explain, Blake, it's not Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: We had a ride like that in Seaside Heights. Well, we had a ride like that in Seaside Heights which was powered. We called it the Zipper and one would rush down and the other one would rush up at the same time. They seem to, you know, yeah like that, and that was on a tall, skinny tower.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 19: Maybe? Yeah, I think it might be.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Oh see, those are standard. Those are like, you know, not trademarks or anything like that. Which is funny because I get sent a bunch of information about different stuff, and you know, the six Flags people are selling Disney vacations, so I got a feeling there's some sort of corporate relationship there. I don't remember which one of the Disney's in America closed, but one of them did close. And oh, by the way, there's a whole list of closings on six Flags locations all over the country, and it's very confusing. There's different reports about it. They're closing them in Maryland. They're closing the Hurricane Harbor section of one place, because we had that in Jersey too. That was a later edition. But in the seventies all you had was the basic amusement park. But then they started expanding it. They created the theater area, you know, the Batman ride, the whole bit, and.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, that was the other thing. Talking about the Batman. These two and missus Sike kick went on the Superman.
Speaker 19: Me and my mother, Yeah, we went on Batman.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to explain. And they went on the Batman. She said she never been on it, the first time she's ever been on it.
Speaker 24: Yeah, when we went and it was well, I didn't I was thinking of going, but he went my place to go on it, so I was with the other two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for anybody watching her in the Cracker room, I searched it up the name of it, and I found it. It's called the Titans, the Titan Fair Ride. If anybody in the Cracker Room or just watch he wants to know.
Speaker 3: Okay, what it is, just.
Speaker 19: Search it up.
Speaker 6: Titan fair Ride or something like that, or oc Fairride or that's right.
Speaker 1: It was the tight Yeah, the giant Flinger.
Speaker 19: I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 6: Just the mastest, the biggest thing they have. It's seventeen stories tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what it's running. These kind of things.
Speaker 6: Oh, at the fairs, they're always running. They bring them in and there's like ten of them. Of those that are they scattered around the place.
Speaker 1: I think sound far to flair.
Speaker 24: Sounds far of the fan though, got I think has more and more rides they could. I think they do because of when I walk you walk in there, the first thing you see is.
Speaker 1: A fierce wheel.
Speaker 24: Then it goes all the way up until all these others that come out. But they have these Feerce wheels and and uh yeah space mount space thing that I do, like that space thing your hook onto your mind.
Speaker 1: You go up and down. It's like a space thing up and down, stays on that stays on that thing. Yeah, that's your where you.
Speaker 6: Just spin really fast and you get pushed against the wall by gravity and then just go out.
Speaker 19: They're playing weird electronic.
Speaker 1: Music and the dark things and the jockeys in the middle.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you used to.
Speaker 1: You used to have decent music in it.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, they usually do.
Speaker 6: They usually have some like disco music or sometimes rock or metal than those that usually had.
Speaker 1: But most of the time.
Speaker 24: Those rides, that kind of ride is in the fair area. But you know, there was one thing I didn't I didn't see had six legs. I didn't see one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh les, that was one. Only the one I saw.
Speaker 6: Me and my sister and my mother went on that one.
Speaker 1: The one that I did see. It was an outside one.
Speaker 6: The one that remember that we went on. Oh and it was Dad, not Mom.
Speaker 19: It was me, Dad and Marlowe.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go, we all went on.
Speaker 19: You guys were waiting outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. That one.
Speaker 24: That one is the outside one and it and it shows it does almost the same thing what they do inside.
Speaker 19: Except it tilts you.
Speaker 6: It tilts you vertically kind almost.
Speaker 1: Is it tilted more though? Does it more or less? Would you say?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 19: All right. Switched to the topic. Now we're going to my pe.
Speaker 6: I guess well, you can speak dance and pe. I've been learning the hustle. If any of you old timers know, or you check anybody know like the hustle.
Speaker 3: Only only old people know what the hustle is. Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like an old seventies disco dance and we're learning that in school because we're in the dance unit for PE.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Uh we heard it.
Speaker 24: We heard the song, I said, boy, I picked it up the song why quick? When when they started playing on them on the brand radio?
Speaker 3: Ye radio, I'm so old. We used to do square dancing at PE, and in uncle's Pe they just were learning to walk still because you know, they were just abobbing from the cavemen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: About next year, the PE teacher's right, you guys are gonna your seventh graders aren't lucky. Next year, you guys have to do square dancing. Everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it next year.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we have to do it next year.
Speaker 3: So the hustle comes before square dancing.
Speaker 1: Wow, that sounds like, yeah, that's what it sounds like. What grade do you win?
Speaker 6: I'm in seventh grade this year. I just gone to middle school. Okay, sixth grade is elementary for us.
Speaker 3: Well, see, the hustle wasn't new when I was in seventh grade, because that was what nineteen eighty five. So yeah, yeah, Van Halen was a big hit when I was in middle school, the original Van Halen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 19: Yeah, uncle, do you know how to do the hustle?
Speaker 1: You so it's sand dancing out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can do a lettle of it.
Speaker 6: I suppose we also learned this Filipino. I forget what it's called. It's like some twinkle between sticks. It's called to nickeling twinkle between sticks.
Speaker 1: That's something that's something new.
Speaker 6: I haven't Oh oh ring ring grade.
Speaker 1: Put the phone on it, that phone call? Yeah, hello, all right, let's see who it is?
Speaker 5: Oh oh cool, yeah, hey uncle, how are you doing?
Speaker 19: It's it's who Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Oh Jimmy, what's up to?
Speaker 28: I'm freezing to death?
Speaker 1: Oh uh, I got a little little little munchkin here. I think that's why he's.
Speaker 24: What's going on a background, So he's he's replacing him tonight.
Speaker 1: He sounds like he's sick.
Speaker 5: Difficult.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did is what go ahead?
Speaker 5: Difficult sight?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 24: Because he was looking to get that last thing on. He wanted what he wanted, but since since they lost, they don't get him the m v P m VP for Stafford, and that's the last thing he wanted that I know of.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he's old, he's old enough.
Speaker 30: I think he's gonna have to.
Speaker 5: But what if you don't watch that second role loves it.
Speaker 30: If you try to get rid of him, you're gonna leave him open and then the team's gonna grab him.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of teams that want that guy, and that's and the Lions included.
Speaker 9: I want it back.
Speaker 1: Well, if he wants to play, I suppose he'll play, but I I don't know. I don't know what his story is, truthfully.
Speaker 19: Uncle, do you think he'll just retire or do you think he'll do That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm thinking. That's what I'm thinking. He might be retiring because of he has everything.
Speaker 19: But what I just mentioned, he has everything he needs and he's old.
Speaker 24: And he's thirty what thirty seven years old?
Speaker 5: Well, you don't order in order to get old. In order to get the Hall of Fame, you need the second ring.
Speaker 30: This guy went two super Bowls not long so I think he gotta keep going.
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 19: Yeah, maybe he will.
Speaker 1: Who knows, you do need two super Bowls? I never heard of that. Two super Bowl wingsy get in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 19: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I stopped screaming, trying to talk care. Jimmy's on the phone. We'll look at I said, quiet.
Speaker 5: Look at Bill Billet.
Speaker 30: Bill Bilichick's got eight rings and they're still bugging him.
Speaker 5: That's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Should he's now, he's back, he's back into college.
Speaker 24: He's with no, he's with the North Carolina he's with the college group.
Speaker 1: What's gonna probably happen though, going into the trimp. They may crect some players.
Speaker 24: From him to go to New England because they they you know, they do those kind of things.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, Oh, I know Bill Billichick doesn't lot they might do. Oh he need to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, both rimp?
Speaker 19: What makes up happened he does?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That would happen that he does that.
Speaker 19: That's definitely what I think.
Speaker 18: I'd be.
Speaker 1: Actually tired of them? Is that already?
Speaker 18: Half?
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 1: Eight rings? Just? How many more rings can he put on his fingers?
Speaker 19: I don't know. I guess you can put.
Speaker 6: Two more on.
Speaker 19: Maybe that's what he wants.
Speaker 1: That's two more range would be ten that yet Oh yeah, that's true. It's ten. Yeah, that's true. It's ten to two.
Speaker 24: But but now they have but now they have their The guy they got it now is that guy what they had used to have it from from the Titans now moved over to them, was playing for them and you got away. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy, I don't know.
Speaker 30: I think if they're smart the Rams to keep Stafford, it's not well, you know, he may retire, but I just don't think he's gone on until he gets it.
Speaker 5: That's a ring.
Speaker 30: What he guess what Aaron Rodgers, He's in the same boat. He's only got one ring. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is gonna retire.
Speaker 1: You know, he may come back.
Speaker 24: I think he may come back Rogers because he years now that old coach, like I told you, that was used to play for Green Bay is now going to coach ing.
Speaker 1: Uh gonnastead be coaching uh the Steelers. I know, because he got hired.
Speaker 3: That guy.
Speaker 24: No, no, that guy they got they had back for green Bay, he he got got quit and then who.
Speaker 1: Coating? Okay, Kim Kelloby.
Speaker 19: Say it one more time.
Speaker 33: What was his name, McCarthy, Oh, yes, yes, yes, that's his name, Yes, Corton, that was yeah, that was his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was his name, and and uh he he he got off. They didn't like him left in Green Bay, so he went.
Speaker 24: To after that to Dallas and then they got tired of him there and now he's gone with Pittsburgh. That's the three teams that that he's would two teams that had been already coached, but gonna be the third one in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: M I know, he's running a pretty good Now.
Speaker 24: I could say he's a decent coach. I got a mit he's a decent coach. They may get someone with him, but though it's a possibuty that if he wants to come back and he knows him that, he may.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he will, but he may. That's when from Green Bay back hit that that time, his time, back when he was playing.
Speaker 34: Now that Jimmy, Yeah, there was a theory that the perfect scenario would have been if Stafford would have won, and then he did, they had retired and.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, well yeah the Rams got his favorite receiver.
Speaker 1: They're working.
Speaker 24: Well yeah, yeah, that that was his aim to win if they would have beaten there's dumb we uh Seahawks, they would have been in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What are you telling them about that? That's all they needed to beat them? Soy, Seahawks.
Speaker 19: Who do you think? Who won the Super Bowl? Seahawks?
Speaker 1: Do you think so? Jimmy, Jimmy, you think so?
Speaker 19: Patriots?
Speaker 5: You're going to win that game?
Speaker 1: Oh, there we go.
Speaker 19: That's the first I haven't heard of.
Speaker 1: Saint somebody said, Patriots.
Speaker 19: Yeah, how about the crack room?
Speaker 1: What's what's the crackmom say about all this mess? Yeah, let's see. Let's you ask me.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got to give him a minute. I don't see anybody talking about the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Much so because it's probably a sorry teams this year. Nobody. Yeah, watch it. I suppose.
Speaker 19: It's our whole house things.
Speaker 6: It's going to be a blowout where the Seahawks blow the whole blow the Patriots out of the water.
Speaker 1: Dance people's people's naive dance.
Speaker 6: But that.
Speaker 24: So it may have some kind of I don't know who the heck noms. I said to myself, my boys don't go in. I ain't watching, and I'm gonnat's say it.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 19: What I think you'll still watch uncle, not.
Speaker 1: Me, not my boys in in it.
Speaker 24: I ain't gonna watch, especially now if you say it's gonna think and it's gonna be a blower?
Speaker 1: Is what's the point of watching something like it?
Speaker 19: It's not that sham? But like other people think not.
Speaker 5: We all know that game. Man be no blow out? That would that don't work for gambling purposes.
Speaker 1: Uh, jimmy phone call?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you're on the phone.
Speaker 1: You're talking to thenkle Hello? Who's this on?
Speaker 10: Are?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 28: Hey uncle, it's the count you got you gotta watch the super Bowl?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: Maybe you're not gonna watch.
Speaker 24: It's it's the two teams, and I don't really want to see put it that way.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's still gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Come on, you need a lot of food, have some drinks.
Speaker 24: This housing, I tell you half of the houses you want to watch them because they think it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be a borrow too. They were talking, they are they're.
Speaker 35: Obviously get a pizza, some chips, yeah chip. Well, the hustle is going to be stuck in my head now for a week.
Speaker 6: Got that?
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 35: It's an earwork, It's a hustle.
Speaker 3: That's the crazy trying to think of earworks.
Speaker 1: This still guy. He has that earwork from school you're talking about. That's streaming in my head going all the time.
Speaker 28: When I was in college, I would I was dating this girl and she could feel me tapping it on her.
Speaker 1: Was in my head, what is this? That's this music coming from? I'm not doing it, miss you, miss a little man. He was playing his music box music there in the night. I found did he do a show or into a show?
Speaker 3: Did like half a show?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's half a show. Show he did it.
Speaker 28: I got caught up watching this Michael Keaton movie called The Dream Team seeing that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a that's a rough movie.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get through it all.
Speaker 5: It's not good.
Speaker 3: It's not good at all.
Speaker 15: It's not good.
Speaker 5: It's got a great cat, it's got a theater boil and Christopher Lloyd.
Speaker 3: No, you look at it, you think it should be funny, and then you just watch and you wait and an hour goes by and yeah, and then you put it. Yeah, I know it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: It's a movie. If you want to punch yourself in the.
Speaker 35: Chair, you're not gonna watch the super Bowl.
Speaker 28: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 19: You're gonna sit in your bed, lay around.
Speaker 1: My cowboy shows. I can't mind cowboy show.
Speaker 5: What cowboy shows? Are you watching?
Speaker 1: West?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Trail West?
Speaker 28: You're watching us Bold? Maybe I watched Joe Kidd last week. I'm a Clint Eastwood. Have you seen that one Joe Kid?
Speaker 1: Joe Kid?
Speaker 28: And yeah, he gets from like sixty nine or something or sixty eight. It's after he did the Spaghetti Western.
Speaker 1: Well, I was watching.
Speaker 5: It's not great.
Speaker 1: Either, watch a good, bad and ugly ones.
Speaker 3: When you're just watching all crap movies, count what's going on with you?
Speaker 35: I mean, I mean, yeah, I've been watching some bad movies.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's crazy.
Speaker 35: I mean I've rewatched some good movies. I watched The Thing and Jawls recently and they're still really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but these are the things you're mentioning. It's like, should I go outside? And you know, like I could watch this or I could go outside and beat my head on my stoop for a little while and see which is more entertaining.
Speaker 35: Really well, I think it's like the classics from the past or classics for even and then you watch a movie that you never heard of from back in the day, and it's like, I guess this is why I never.
Speaker 3: Heard about it exactly. It's like you know when a guy does a solo album and you go, yeah, it's solo, nobody should hear it?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Come on, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: Rightof that?
Speaker 31: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm thinking at this stream.
Speaker 3: Well, believe it or not, time wise, uncle, you've done more than a show, so you could be asking for shout outs and concluding the show if you wanted to.
Speaker 6: What do you want?
Speaker 19: Uncle?
Speaker 6: You're that?
Speaker 1: Oh let's.
Speaker 3: Well you're just are you? You called the shots? I'm just here to you know, execute.
Speaker 31: So Uh, they're tired of streaming. I'm like a lady behind me screaming at me all the time.
Speaker 1: What is a screaming? By the way, Chuck, I don't know what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 35: Those are foxes meeting uncle.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 35: That's what foxes sound like when they're reading in the woods.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like a.
Speaker 36: Something like that cow like a dog bark. So is like a dog box like so something I thought he should dog part. Good god, y, that's cracks. Cranks are going on.
Speaker 35: It's aw are you going to be here next week or what?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm out. I'm I'm not going to be here next week.
Speaker 24: Next week, I'm all right. He'll be doing his hour whatever he gonna do. Yeah, I'm the second going to Mexico. So heading to Mexico.
Speaker 5: A lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 28: Yeah, don't have any ice in your drinks?
Speaker 1: No ice?
Speaker 9: No water?
Speaker 1: Well we have We're gonna have my uh bottle water with me.
Speaker 28: Yeah, bottle of water, but don't drink from the tap.
Speaker 35: But don't have any drinks with.
Speaker 19: Ice in it.
Speaker 1: What is this now with no ice?
Speaker 35: Because the ice will make you sick?
Speaker 3: Give your minds?
Speaker 1: Was revenge? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You called to have a bad time.
Speaker 35: Just drink things out of bottles, noise.
Speaker 1: Out. What about cans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, can's good.
Speaker 28: Yeah, cans are good.
Speaker 35: Cans are good.
Speaker 1: Well, there is someone going might have some time. I might have a few or two somehow A yeah, yeah, there isn't any out.
Speaker 6: There, not on they're always there, not on them, they're always there.
Speaker 5: There's uncle who who going to Mexico with.
Speaker 1: My sister and.
Speaker 24: Me, Me and my sister and Kitty and and Joe, those two yeah, they're going, oh nice, all right, we'll have fun, four of us going.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 24: Well I am I think I sort of need justification in some some ways because I know it's in the house whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely much nowhere.
Speaker 35: So it's winter. Want to someone more kitchen?
Speaker 5: I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: I'm with the United States Department of Immigration. Do you have any I d just for a week and.
Speaker 6: Then our house is planned cruise for our whole house, everybody here, and we're all going to Europe on a cruise.
Speaker 19: Pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's like the cool.
Speaker 24: I would say, more of a blowout game kind of thing, because so when you come on the ship you get the lovely what you get people wing exactly, meaning you get a moving you get a moving you get a movie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm trying to explain. I don't know. I explained. Yeah, yeah, someway, they get him, he gets a moving little guy.
Speaker 19: Here, we have to stay in the same room, you and me.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but with no but with no window.
Speaker 3: All right, well, look bad Bunny is the halftime show. Don't forget that? And uh what you got for a shout out? There? Count pupper.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what you count here's a swimming with bow legged women.
Speaker 3: Nice, I got nice shout out to New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Don't listen that pleasure.
Speaker 3: Hey, you only said here's the swimming. Hey you only said here's the swimming with bow legged women. That's all. Ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 19: Oh well, right, he said by naked lemon.
Speaker 3: No bow legged women, he said, he said bow legged, bold women, bow legged?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Here many shodekick notes didn't here, Okay, many shot kick nos?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh well, well, okay, you want to shout out.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, I'll shout out the cat Luca ce Chlora and then the darks Kean and Mila.
Speaker 19: Your shout out.
Speaker 1: To the people then listening. Oh yes, earners, I guess that could be the show. Oh no, Dad, Puffer in two weeks. Puffer here you go?
Speaker 19: Ay this this is your sidekick growing goodbye.
Speaker 3: Olcle thepodcast dot Com.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and ninety four. In the books by H.