Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American Welcome this Tuesday after and in the tries day day after Memorial Day, and Red's Baseball takes off about six forty to night in Kansas City. They won a game, not against the Chiefs, but the Royals. Score I think was seven to four. I guess Kansas City scored a couple of safeties. So we'll back out of tonight's see what happens. They're one game below five hundred, so they're on their march to glory and for some the judgment seat of God. But Jonan you and on now is the great Rob Sanders of Northern Kentucky. And Rob, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show the day after Memorial Day. We have many things to discuss, including my experiences at the Taysts of Cincinnati yesterday, which I think was extremely positive. But once again a police officer, police officer was almost killed by someone stealing cars. But you told me off the air that the great Phil Tolliver died yesterday, and he was a living legend. We had some cases together. He helped me with Willis in Northern Kentucky. There in Covington, he got me to do things I didn't think I could do. I became a Kentucky colonel with Phil Tolliver and you set off. The other force has been disrupted in Northern Kentucky. Please explain, well.
Speaker 2: Willy, if anybody that's ever watched Star Wars, you know when they talk about that disruption in the force, that you feel means that somebody.
Speaker 3: Has passed away.
Speaker 2: With that disruption in the force in the Northern Kentucky bar is the passing of Phil Tolliver, who was one of the greatest attorneys Northern Kentucky, maybe all of Kentucky has ever known, but certainly one of the most well known and well liked attorneys in Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 3: He was a character. He was one of a kind.
Speaker 2: They do not make anybody like they make Phil Tolliver. Some people might say that's a good thing, but nevertheless, he was most certainly one of a kind and beloved amongst attorneys all over northern Kentucky.
Speaker 3: And you know, there was an old radio dj.
Speaker 2: He's not employed as a radio DJ anymore, but he also used to have a law license, and he used to be real fond of suing people. And Bill used to brag that he was the only person that had been sued by that former attorney more times than I had, And so he held that over my head for a long time, and we always joked about it and shared good times amongst the stress of having frivolous lawsuits filed against us. But nevertheless, we're in the process of mourning the great Phil Taliver and saying goodbye to him. And of course our thoughts and prayers are with his family, all of his friends, which there are tons of, all of his former workers, all of his former employees. Everybody is mourning the passing of the Great Phil Tolliver.
Speaker 1: I can recall in the city of Newport I had said some intemperate things about the great people living in Newport. I forget what they were, but I know one time Tony Bender wanted to see some expression of the First Amendment. So we went to a facility in Newport that featured a dancer with impressionistic dancing that included setting herself on fire and to the tune if I bring you fired, Da Dada, and she would put some sort of fluid on her body, light herself and run around the stage. I said, Tony, this is not too entertaining. Whatever ridiculous, stupid things. So I said some intemperate things about Newport, and I found myself in the crosshairs of one of the one of the one of the pelosis over there. And Phil said, the only way for you to get out of this, they're going to arrest you if you come back to I said, arrest me for what he hit me. Go to the city council in Newport and apologized to the city council for saying intemperate things about the toothless, illiterate hillbillies that lived in Newport and the strippers only make money if they set themselves on fire, and so he said, you'd better be serious about this. When I got there, I said, these guys are serious. And they had some Newport cops standing around as if they were going to arrest me.
Speaker 4: I said, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: So Phil Tolliver and I and his claim to fame in my regard is his father buried my grandfather, who was the mayor of Ellesmere slash Erlanger in the nineteen thirties. My grandfather died, and Phil Tolliver's family was in the funeral business. He buried, he buried people and he buried my grandfather, and so Phil Tolliverer. I'm sorry to hear that he died yesterday and I wish his family. Well, let's get on to a matter I saw somewhere that you know, the hinting case continues to reverberate, and that is the three individuals who survived after the stealing of akia in Edgewood. And of course this relates to the father, Rodney Hinton, thirty eight years old, is going to be tried for the murder of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson. And I read with interest that there were charges at least filed by you against the Anthony Bullocks, the nineteen year old who stole allegedly, I won't say allegedly, he stole a kia in northern Kentucky. Now, what's happening with that case, because that's an ancillary case. And I would assume that the other two Durrell, Austin and or Sincere Grigsby misspelled the word sincere. At least the first name is spelled cyn ser. Maybe the mother tried to spell Sincere and couldn't get it done.
Speaker 4: But what's this. I'll be in trouble for that one too. What's the latest with the Anthony Bullocks.
Speaker 2: Well, Willie, we have been working with Edgewood police on the stolen vehicle. It was a Kia Tell You Ride at twenty twenty one great key to Tell You Ride that was stolen out of a driveway of a home in Edgewood, Kentucky to Fine City at Edgewood really has been just collabbered with stolen vehicles of late. You know that that is one of the downsides to being one of the most livable cities in all of America is when you have really nice homes and really low crime rates. People, you know, not just people thieves, know that that's right for the pickens when it comes to places to steal good cars because people are you know.
Speaker 3: They drive drive nice vehicles.
Speaker 2: They're used to leaving their doors unlocked and their windows down and things like that. And Edgewood a few other cities, Fort Mitchell and Lakeside Park they've just been inundated in the last year or so with people stealing cars. But especially these key is because the keys are prone to you can steal them using a LASH drive or a USB port from a phone charger. Apparently there's videos out there on TikTok or Internet or something like that on how to do this.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Apparently the Anthony Bullocks was one of these folks that must have watched those videos because he was captured on security camera taking this car from this driveway and he was interviewed by Cincinnati Police in connection I believe to that hinting case and admitted to stealing this vehicle out of the driveway and edgewoods to the Edgewood Police Detective Mike Winkler has obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Speaker 3: We anticipate we'll.
Speaker 2: Be presenting that case to the kent County Grand Jury in short order. He's looking at a class sea felony because that Kia wasn't cheap.
Speaker 3: It was valued over ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars, which makes it a class sea felony in Kentucky. And you know, as I remind your listeners all the time, Willie's, we still prosecute criminals on the south side of the river. Saw those car thiefs from the north side of the river. Got to keep that in mind before they decide to come over here and thieve their latest vehicle. They can do all the even they want on the north side and see how that turns out, and on the south side of the river, that'll lands you in prison.
Speaker 4: Do you have some sense as well?
Speaker 1: The nine millimeter gun that was in the hands of Ryan Hinton when he was shot by a Cincinnati police officer. Was that gun in the Kia? Was that the gun owned by the owner of the Kia in Edgewood?
Speaker 3: Well, not this key, Willie.
Speaker 2: They're you know, the gun thefts and car thefts kind of go hand in hand because that's you know, the these thieves come along from car to car and they're just pulling on the door handles to see what opens. And when people either intentionally or accidentally leave their keyfobs in the vehicle, of course the doors pop right open. If you're like me and you happen to have a gun in about every vehicle that you own, that's a bad.
Speaker 3: Mistake to make.
Speaker 2: That if you're going to keep a gun in a car, you most definitely need to keep that car locked. I would recommend even keeping it locked while it's in your own garage, because it's somebody that's had my garage broken into and had a gun stolen out of my pickup truck in my in my own garage. You know, just locking your garage isn't always enough if those thieves break in. And that's where almost all of the stolen guns that are in the hands of drug dealers and thieves and other hoodlums and felons running around on the streets that are using these guns and crimes, almost all of them had been stolen out of somebody's car somewhere. That said, we don't have any indication that this vehicle that was stolen contained a gun. The stolen gun was not part of the charges. However, all over northern Kentucky we probably take a stolen gun report, if not every day, every week where somebody has come along, tried car doors and found the car unlocked in a gun inside.
Speaker 1: What about when I talked to coppers, they give conflicting advice. Should you lock your car or not, assuming nothing of value is in your car, assuming you don't have a gun. There a wall at cash because these guys having car break ins is a pain in the neck. When I was at to Taste, I was there yesterday, I walked from courts straight down to find there was several instances I saw a glass enter around the curb with a brick nearby. Cops tell me it is ubiquitous. It is happening all the time. And if you don't have anything of value in the car, why not leave it unlocked so the thief can get in the car, find out there's nothing there, and get out without the hassles of dealing with the car breaking.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of you know, fifty one half turned, I should say six to one half dozen the other there, Willy says, a fifty to fifty decision. In my experience, a lot of the car thieves in the cases that I see coming across my desk, and a lot of the car thieves has come along trying the door handle, and if the door doesn't open, they don't get in the car. Now, that's not to say that nobody breaks through the car windows. Certainly, smashing grabs happen, but that's usually when the thieves can see something of value inside the car, so they know if they break that window, they can grab whatever it is of value and they can take off, run the and be gone long before the cops ever get there. But we rarely see a case of people smashing the car just to search through it in hopes of finding something of value, because in order to do that they have to stick around. There's a better chance the police get there before they find anything of value. So my recommendation is lock everything. I'm for one, find it rather disconcerting that anybody has been through my car at any time without my permission. So I would recommend folks lock their car. But especially if you're even sometimes potentially keeping a gun in your car, it's better to be in the habit of locking the car because the last thing you want to do is put one of your guns on the street in the hands of a criminal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: One other issue, At least in hamlin A County, it is hard to go to prison. And so if assuming the murder was not involved in these three individuals, they're not charged with that, the odds of one of these three spending a day in jail for a car break in is almost non existent. The system just grinds you. I've had friends of mine having to go to juvenile court six seven, eight, nine times, and they don't take it seriously. Are you saying that in Kenton County you take it seriously.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Willie.
Speaker 2: We put car thieves in prison garden here every day of the week. Every day that we have courts, somebody's going to prison for either stealing a car, stealing something from a car, you name it. We convict them, we put them in prison. Now, the juvenile system in Kentucky is probably almost as broken as it is in Ohio. I'm not claiming juveniles are going to prison for this stuff. Generally speaking, it's a rotating door in the juvenile court system, and we just have to sit back and wait until they turn eighteen. And then as soon as they turn eighteen, we end up convicting them as adults because nobody taught them a lesson as a juvenile. And then, yes, they end up going to prison for those stolen cars.
Speaker 1: I'm on Fountain Square yesterday about to one o'clock. I run into Brian Hamrick of The Power of Five. Talked to a couple of CBD cops. They had an incident a few hours earlier when the Taste was shutting down on Sunday night, had car break ins up and down Vine Straight, multiple break ins, and there was a ring camera that had a video of someone dressed a certain one and they identified that person as leaving the Taste, and they had the same clothing on, and so they radioed ahead the Fountain Square saying, hey, someone may be coming there, to describe what the person looked like. And the officer saw the person. This is like one am in the morning on that would have been Monday morning, after Sunday night, and he's hey, stop, I want to talk to you for a minute. He immediately ran like a jack rabbit. And not too many cops I know can outrun an eighteen or nineteen year old, but somehow this one cop was able to keep up with him, and he pulled out his taser. And he pulled out his taser because that's what he's instructed to do. He did not know that this car thief had a gun. The kid stops, pulls the gun out from his waistband and walks toward the officer with the gun pointed at him, and the officer had the taser out. He discharged the taser and thanked God the taser took effect. How from your experiences, the distance was about twelve to fifteen feet.
Speaker 4: If you're fifteen feet away from someone, and thank God that this punk had on summer clothing, what are the odds of that taser taking effect from a fifteen foot distance before you're murdered.
Speaker 3: They're not great, Willy.
Speaker 2: It's not certainly nothing that I would trust because tasers. Again, and I'm going off the experience of having launched hundreds, if not thousands, of police body camera videos, I can't count the number of times that I have seen a taser either not be effective or be minimally effective in neutralizing a threat. And when somebody is not just a threat to your safety but a threat to your life, I certainly don't want to gamble my life on a taser. And I'm certain that that cop is probably breathing a sigh of relief. I haven't seen the reports on this, Willie.
Speaker 3: I did hear about it.
Speaker 2: And I thought, well, chances are he had to show restraint because there was probably not a safe place for him to fire a gun because of whatever was in his backdrop, in other words, other people behind him. But if it was a situation where he drew his taser first and then had a gun drawn on him, well that's just a really unlucky situation.
Speaker 3: That cop is lucky to be alive.
Speaker 2: Probably ought to go out and get some lottery tickets while he's on a roll. But it's certainly not a situation that I want to be in. It sounds like it worked out for everybody. The criminal going to jail still alive, should have been dead. Nevertheless, this kind of craziness that we ask our law enforcement to confront every day of the week, twenty four hours a day. They're putting their lives on the line, putting themselves in dangerous situations to people like you and me don't have to. And you just got to thank God when things work out for the better, because it could have been really bad for either party. It could have been another dead criminal, or it could have been another dead cop. And I know that they just had another officer line of duty death up in Ohio, up near Columbus over the weekend. That's just a horrible situation. Thank god it wasn't one of our local officers. But you know, prayers to that officer's family up in Ohio. That's you know, here on a Tuesday that feels like a Monday, but they're mourning the death of their beloved law enforcement officer. And it's certainly something that we hate to see, and it could have very easily had been something that we saw again on right in the middle of the tounst Town Cincinnati, on Fountain Square of all places.
Speaker 1: And that eighteen year old who was born in Jamaica would not have pulled out the weapon unless he intended to use it walking toward the cop. And thank god, split second I wouldn't note. This morning, at seven thirty am in Middletown, Ohio, a person was shot and killed by Middletown police after they pointed after he pointed a gun at the officers conducting a search warrant. And it just it seems like there is more brazen activity pointing guns at cops, running away from cops with guns and having guns in your possession is a terrible incident. And I and the man that was shot in killed was considered a suspect and had multiple prior convictions of violence and drug arrest.
Speaker 4: But it's said, well we got to run.
Speaker 1: Rob once again, stay safe and once again we know the passing of legendary attorney Phil Tolliver and his absence will be felt throughout northern Kentucky, in fact all of Ohio. And once again, Rob, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Willie is great talking to you and God Bliss America.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up next to the home of your Reds playing tonight starting about six forty A.
Speaker 4: News radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tom Renneman. Rech Baseball kicks off about six forty tonight. First bitch about seven forty one, game below five hundred. They're in Kansas City, then over the weekend in Chicago, then back home. But until then, I think my conversation with Rob Sanders is something we all should take to heart. When you think you live in a great community like Edgewood, Kentucky, safe and sane, not much going on, and all of a sudden the criminals that come out of Cincinnati say, you know what, those are happy hunting grounds for those who want to steal cars using some sort of keyfob situation to break into a KI or a Hyundai and away you go, hoping at a minimum that there's a gun in the car, some cash or credit cards or whatever. But it's a largely a free event. Not much happens unless you're in Kentucky, because in Ohio, literally not much happens. The juveniles doing most of these steps are not dealt with harshly whatsoever in Hamlety County Juvenile Court because Judge Kerry Bloom, who's in charge of Hamny count and Juvenile Court, doesn't want to put anybody in jail. I don't know yet, but those three individuals who are alive from the incident involving Ryan Hinton, Jirell Austin and de Anthony Bullocks and Sincere Grigsby a likely all have previous criminal records and that they were known to the system ahead of time, and the system didn't deal with it. When they had a chance to deal with it, they ignored it, and so metastasizes becomes a regular event. Many of these so called car break ins maybe thirty to forty to fifty over a month period, and over two or three month period. These individuals think it's no big deal. When yours truly found himself on Court Street to yesterday walking down to the taste of Cincinnati, which by the way, was fabulous, It was wonderful. There were some protesters making a fool of themselves, but that happens all the time. Many times protesters are simply miserable people that won't want to make you feel as miserable as they feel, so they yell, shout and scream and do stupid things because they're stupid people that they have nothing in their life to do productive, so they want to bring you down to their level. Hopefully it doesn't happen. I saw numerous examples of car windows in and around the street, along with bricks nearby, and it's so frequent anymore that many do not bother to call the police because what can the police do. Come take a report, yes, maybe make an insurance claim, but each one of those are about one thousand dollars, and it's a no harm, no foul kind of an offence until something happens. I found myself about one pm yesterday in front of the federal building, the Potter Stewart Federal Building, right next to the bus station there and right next to Fountain Square, and I ran into the Great Brian Hamrick of the Power five and we had a brief conversation, and then I talked to a couple of in uniformed police officers about what happened. Several hours earlier, about midnight, there were reports of these car thieves, these individuals breaking into cars, and a ring camera had recorded one of them wearing distinctive GARB. And so the call went out from the Taste as it was over that this individual seemingly was sighted walking away from the Taste, which was over by P and G and down Fifth Avenue, walking toward Fountain Square, and the radio had to a Copper two in uniform. This is like one o'clock in the morning on one am, it would be Monday morning that this individual dressed a certain way is coming. We think he's involved in the car breakans Urd Brian Combs talking about him about ten minutes ago. And so there was a brief chase that ensued. And I don't know how you keep up with a twenty one or twenty two year old wanting to get away. I mean, God bless these cops and track them down. But in this case, the officer saw him and the first thing he did was prepared to pull out his taser. That's a policy and procedure, and he said stop, stop, I like to talk with He took off and the officer began to chase him with a taser in his hand. Unbeknownst to this officer, this twenty one year old had a gun, a nine milimeter in his waistband. He stops quickly turns how long does that take a quarter of a second, and pointed the gun at the police officer, who quickly discharged his taser. It was a miracle the taser took effect. As you know, most of the time, at least half the time, it doesn't take effect. You either miss or it sticks in clothing. It has to hit the skin in the fullest of electricity. Discharged, and this individual then dropped his gun. A half a second later, we'd have another dead Cincinnati police officer on her hands. Because they pull out their tasers because they're told to do so and not use guns. And after all, if the officer wasn't sure he had a gun anyway, which he didn't, how do you pull out your weapon on someone on a car break in running away from me. You don't do that unless the guy has a gun. I'm referring to, of course, Ryan Hinton, in which case all bets are off. This officer is fortunate to be alive. And one or two cops I spoke to down there in uniform said, we're just thankful that it turned out that way. It was real close. Brings to mind the murder of Sonny Kim and Madisonville. He got a call of a man with a gun in the street. He was working an extra shift that gets some more money for his family.
Speaker 4: Shows up.
Speaker 1: He sees an older woman with seemingly somebody behind her. Of course not we're he's dead, so what we think We know what he saw, but he came out with a taste instead of coming out with his service weapon. The person behind him was his name Humming something like that, reached around his mother and shot three or four times at Sonny Kim, and one of the bullets went between a seam of a vest and murdered Sonny Kim in uniform right there. And so sometime this week or next our new Hamilety County Prosecutor, County pillag has to decide what to do. That is with that police officer. Because Ryan Hinton was running parallel to him, trying to get away with a gun in his hands. His fellow officers are yelling gun, gun, gun. How long would it have taken Ryan Hinton, much like that criminal in Fountain Square, or much like that Hummond's murderer that killed Sonny Kim, to go from running away to reaching back and shooting. In fact, a friend of mine from Nashville on my National show, sent me a video of it. Was an identical situation involving Ryan Hinton in which Nashville police recalled a man with a gun on a bridge in downtown Nashville. They show up and they walk up to the guy and say, hey, I want to talk with you. He immediately took off like a jack rabbit. He took about six or seven steps, and at that point the guy running away kind of reached his gun was in his right hand. He reached underneath his left armpit and shot several shells at the police officer, hitting the cop in the leg. The officer returned fire and mortally wounding the fleeing fellon. These things happen in a snap of a second, and they're trained to behave in a certain way, and thank god the men and women are out there. I can only imagine if they weren't. It's hard to recruit for cops anymore because incidents that take place almost every day, like in Morrow County. Sheriff John Hinton this morning identified Daniel Weston Sheer, thirty one, as the person who killed a deputy on Memorial Day. The dead police officer was simply responding to a routine, routine police needed event and he shows up and we're not sure all the facts yet because it involved domestic violence and they're still being developed, but the officer is dead. They didn't return fire quick enough and this officer is murdered, and once again we have a dead police officer on our hands, which is just incredibly sad, incredibly sad. And we'll see what comes of that. And I also would note that this morning, at seven thirty in the morning, there was another incident where in Middletown, and by the way, I want to give the officer's name who was murdered, and his name is Daniel Sheer, and he was dead responding for police services. But this morning, at seven thirty in the morning, a typical routine event took place in Middletown where a warrantser is sought to be served and the police show up to serve some warrants and then suddenly it's a life and death situation once again, in which Middletown police responded and shot the person trying to kill them before it was too late. And if you think something's going on, you're exactly correct. A lot of it has to do with the facts just to break down the law in order to break down of society and all that kind of stuff. But a lot of it has to do with the idea that the ability to commit minor offenses for a long period of time without actually having to face consequences is certainly available right now. And the headline is in Middletown armed man fatally shot by police during execution of a search ard in the Middletown a man has died and a woman was hurt of it after a shooting involving police in Middletown happened at seven thirty am on Garden Avenue when they Special Operations Unit was exhunting a narcotic search worn. It was a long investigation of narcotics dealer, a trafficker. According to police. Officers arrived about seven o'clock this morning, announced themselves at the door. That's when police set a man to open the door while displaying a gun. The little time, police said, the officer fired their gun, fatally shooting the man. Another person was also shot taken nearby hospital and of course, the body worn cameras of the incident are available and no officers were injured. The suspect who was armed pointed a gun at the police. In this case has a prior conviction for aggravated robbery and prior arrest for drugs and a bunch of other stuff. It's the way things are. And so when I asked the rob Sanders in law enforcement, what do you do?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Benjamin Addison, that UC student, saw the lights on in his hunday about one o'clock in the morning in Mount Auburn and wanted to go. He thought maybe he left a door at jar. Goes out there and confront someone's fieling his car. One thing leads to another, and Benjamin Addison is dead. And the two people involved, one got probation, the other one got like ten or eleven years in prison. He'll be out in the next eight or nine years. To I continue a life of crime. It used to be if he killed someone in cold blood, you spent the rest of your life in jail or until you couldn't function anymore as a human being.
Speaker 4: Not anymore, you get out.
Speaker 1: And that's not the case in Kenton County, and it's not the case in Indiana. When I steaked, I speak to my good friend Steve Washington Machine at Willie's in Hiddon Valley. He tells me, and I know it's true that if you go through Indiana and you commit some violent offense, you're not getting out. And at a violent offense is breaking into a car. That's a violent offense because it leads to God knows what's next, including the killing indirectly of hero Deputy Larry Henderson. He was essentially killed. He goes to the father of the carjacker was killed by a police officer. Why carrying a gun? And now it's proliferating, it's getting worse. So pursuing there too. Sound like a lawyer there, pursuing there too. I'm gonna have on after one o'clock today, John Lott, because there's a lie percolating around the crime rates are down. In fact, I heard it for four years under Joe Biden. Crime rate is down, the crime is down, and that immigrants commit fewer crimes than other type people, all of which, by the way, are lies. The crime rate is not down, the crime rates are up. There's more crime proliferation than ever before. And secondly that immigrants, legal immigrants do commit fewer crimes than regular Americans. Legal immigrants, but illegal immigrant crime rates, they're off the charts. If you put them both together, you might have an argument that immigrants quote, immigrants commit fewer crimes than typical Americans, but that's not the case. Illegals commit grossly disproportionate more offenses. And the numbers coming out of Washington under Joe Biden cannot be believed anyway, because Joe Biden was the perfect deep state president, and one of the most disturbing parts about him is that you couldn't believe these statistics or facts being put out because he had nothing to do with putting him out. That the sprawling federal bureaucracy had become under Biden and Obama so vast and self functioning that the incapacitated president didn't register the agencies governed by the president, like Department of Justice, the FBI, etc. Where the executive part of the United States should be effectively used by the president was turned off. It was an autopilot when Biden was in the White House. We now find out that there were six hundred thousand private sector jobs in twenty twenty four put out by the US Department of Labor that did not exist because they wanted to make sure Amala Harris was elected the president. So it's interesting none of the instances of all the scandals that was the Biden presidency was effectively covered up by a small cadre of aids and family members who operated the presidency and a willing a media that did not want to objectively cover Joe Biden because it might help the Republican Party, might help Donald Trump. I did see an interview over the weekend with Jake Tapper in which he said Jake Tapper of CNN that the cover up inside the Biden White House was much worse than Watergate. Couldn't agree more. They spoke to White House officials and cabinet secretaries and incredible access, and he all said that there was no functional president for the last three years, maybe the entire four years of Joe Biden's administration, that was run by Hunter Biden, doctor Joe Biden, and by the White House cadre of individuals in and around the execut branch in the so called deep state operated itself and just did whatever they wanted to do. Nobody was in charge.
Speaker 4: Now that somebody's in charge, the system is angry at somebody in charge that we elected Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that all changes. All right, Let's continue with more. But my trust and faith goes out to law enforcement, and once again I would anticipate this week or next the county prosecutor County Pillage will announce this Cincinnati police officer who shot and killed Ryan Hinton because of Ryan Hinton's behavior, is free of any criminal charges. I can only think their law enforcement reaction if she decides to issue a murder indictment against the police officer who killed Ryan Hinton, who was stealing cars, possessing guns illegally, and the ability to kill a cop within a second having heard the word gun, gun gun. That cop acted completely legitimately and fairly. Let's continue with more plus later on, I'm I'll put a call into break and call who runs the Taste of Cincinnati. I thought it was fabulous when I was there at least, but of course there were loud protesters making a fool of themselves to drag you down to their level. They live miserable, unhappy lives. They want you to be miserable and unhappy like they are. But I thought the food was fabulous. We all prepared, but Brendan call picks up all the pieces, but after one o'clock today will be the facts about crime in America and more. Twelve fifty five Homi your reds kicking it off about six forty tonight, first pitch about seven forty. Keep hope alive until there is no hope on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Bill cunning in.
Speaker 1: The Great America, of course an expert on gun and gun possession, legal and otherwise, is of course the Great John Lotte spent time as the Attorney General's office with Donald Trump on his first term. He runs, of course, crimeresearch dot org, which is a fabulous website, had a post a couple of days ago about crime rates of illegal migrants is underreported and John Lott welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: And first of all, John, I also would note that it.
Speaker 1: Appeared there was a six hundred thousand plus numbers put on for the employment numbers the last six or seven months of the Biden administration. Somebody put that up in order to make the employment rate look better than it was, because for political purposes it was required. You had this column up about crime rates of illegal migrants underreported. And I always hear about the immigrant community commits fewer crimes than regular American citizens?
Speaker 4: What is the truth?
Speaker 5: You know, first of all, when you mentioned the term immigrants with that mixes together are numbers for both legal and illegal immigrants, right, And while legal immigrants commit low rates, very low rates, illegal immigrants actually commit crimes at high rates compared to the rest to the US population, And so you kind of lose those differences when people just talk about immigrants as a whole. But you know, you can look at numbers from the Bien administration even and there are reasons to believe that they're underestimates. But last year, a couple months before the election, the deputy director for ICE admitted that of the seven point four million non detained individuals that had been released into the country, six hundred and sixty two thousand of them, or about nine percent, had criminal records. The problem that you find, though, is that that's pretty much just dealing with people who voluntarily turn themselves in at the border. Those aren't the ones that you would think you have to worry the most about. It doesn't include the two plus million so called godeaways, people that we saw coming across.
Speaker 6: The border, but we weren't able to catch.
Speaker 5: It doesn't include the millions more that we never even saw coming across the border. I mean, one of the problems that we had during the Biden administration is that over seventy five percent of the border agents who had previously been there at the border to guard it had been pulled off of that duty and had been used by the Biden administration to process illegal aliens coming through. And the passive equipment that we have like cameras and whatever to go and monitor the border, the Biden administration admitted that thirty percent of them had been broken and not operating, and that they hadn't spent any resources to try to fix them. So you had huge areas of the borders. We have no idea how many more millions, and those are the ones that you should be most concerned about.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 5: So that and of course even the nine percent assumes that the Biden administration was properly even the ones that they did did check the criminal backgrounds for head, properly check those And.
Speaker 1: Like so many other issues, you have a great factoid in your column that says the following. They ignore a key issue. Criminals often target those similar to themselves. Illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crimes against other illegal immigrants, and these crimes often go unreported for fear of deportation. And so for those who are thinking, well, this is some racial argument or some other No, No, illegal immigrants commit crimes against other illegal immigrants because they live in similar communities. And secondly, they know that the victims aren't going to call the police for fear of deportation. And these studies neglect to adjust their analysis for this factor, particularly when they're relying upon the FBI uniform crime reporting data. And so, how can you really determine how many crimes committed by illegal aliens when you have that factoid that the victims don't report them anyway?
Speaker 4: You know, what I'm saying in some sense is that it's a guess.
Speaker 1: But how many more crimes have been committed, especially by Venezuelan gangs or to laying gangs, et cetera, using the app to come into the country Haitian gangs. Well, when in fact, if the crimes aren't reported, you can't tabulate what the crime rate is, correct.
Speaker 6: No, I mean you're gonna underreport what it is. You know.
Speaker 8: One of the things that's come out recently is that.
Speaker 6: You've had.
Speaker 5: That different Venezuelan gangs have turned against each other and are killing each other, you know, to try to control things like drug trafficking and human trafficking. You know, it's something that we've observed for long periods of time with the gangs fighting against each other to control turf. And you know, so God only knows how many crimes are there. But the thing is, even even understanding that these are under estimates, there's still big numbers.
Speaker 6: That are there that we're dealing with.
Speaker 5: And you know, you the problem is the quality of the data that we have simply doesn't.
Speaker 6: Properly keep track.
Speaker 8: Of illegals in this country.
Speaker 5: I mean, we have the knixed background check system for going and buying a gun. Technically only American citizens or people who are legal residents in the United States are.
Speaker 6: Able to go and purchase a gun.
Speaker 5: But yet we have lots of evidence that indicates that illegals are able to go through the background check and are not flagged for the fact that they are illegals. There that they just haven't been you know, properly recorded as you know, as being illegals, and so you know, we have no idea, but you look at Arizona as one place in the country that at least in the past, has collected this data. The Arizona County Prosecutors Association was showing that in Maricopa County, which is the largest, most populous county in the state, you had illegals being convicted of violent crimes at more than twice their share of the population. You look at the state prison population, illegals were forty percent more likely to go and be members of gangs than the general Arizona population. And they were, you know, one hundred and forty two percent more likely to be convicted of violent crimes than the general population.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of a minimal number.
Speaker 1: On top of that or all the other crimes committed by leoaliens who the victims don't identify the crime is taking place, they won't identify the person did it.
Speaker 4: So those are minimal numbers. And this is a mas yea of lawlessness.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right.
Speaker 5: And so uh, you know, I mean, these are staggering numbers to begin with.
Speaker 6: Uh and uh.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, these illegal aliens tend to commit the most violent crimes and uh, you know, everything from murder and uh, firearms offenses to uh child molestation and UH and other types of rate uh.
Speaker 6: They go on. Uh.
Speaker 4: Secondly, and this is a couple of weeks ago, and I don't think we've discussed it since then. It's been almost three weeks.
Speaker 1: But do you have some sense as to that the damage, the harm inflicted upon American citizens by the Biden administration for their immigration policies that has little or no national media coverage. Someone should write a book. I know Jake Tapper is doing a great job. Of course, he's paid to write a book now. While it was going on, he didn't do his job as a so called newsman. Same thing at ABCNBCCBS, Washington posting, just aut line them all up. We knew the mental acuity, and that's one of the main reasons, of course Joe Biden lost. But what is to be gained by having importing it in this country unattached, unemployable young males who are violent from third world countries to come into this country eight to ten million, I don't know, maybe more, and the Wreek havoc and every citizen's cars being stolen, women being raped, burglarizing homes. Here in Cincinnati, we've had a rash of Chileans and Venezuelans breaking into homes with bricks through plate glass witness, we've had rash of car break ins and how on top of the run of the mill criminals that happens all the time, making urban life almost unlivable. And you talk about Maricopa County, you could talk about Washington, d C. Talk about in Sinnati, New York City, Chicago is equally bad and seemingly there's no one blowing the whistle on what's happened the past four years and tie it to your research. Have you thought about writing another book about what is actually caused by twenty one, twenty twenty one, and twenty twenty five, the wreckage and the damage to our society caused by these policies.
Speaker 4: Is that a book idea you might have?
Speaker 5: Well, I appreciate the suggestion. I probably should. I just have to put together the different things I've already been working on to do it, so it may not be too time consuming.
Speaker 6: But you know, they are real costs.
Speaker 5: I mean, during the Buying administration, we just have the crime data out through twenty twenty three right now, but from twenty twenty one through twenty twenty three, if you look at a measure of total crime from the Bureau of Justice statistics, we had a fifty five percent increase in violent crime. That's the largest three year increase in violent crime that we've had in the that they've ever recorded. It's more than twice as large as the previous three year increase.
Speaker 6: That you had had in violent crime.
Speaker 5: You know, it's the same time we had this huge surge of illegals coming into the country. Yeah, so you know, obviously, you know, if you just take the six hundred and sixty two thousand criminals that the Biden administration identified, and again that's probably an underestimate for many reasons. But even if you just take their number and look at the crime, the most serious crime that they committed, we don't know the number of crimes. We just know what the most serious one was. You know, you're in the Nationals two. Justice has put together kind of a cost to victim of crime from costs lost wages, pain and suffering. You're coming to an estimate of like one hundred and sixty three billion dollars in terms of victim costs, and again that's a huge underestimate of the costs that are there, But those are you know, it's not just and the thing it is just not the direct costs to the victims of crime. Those are important. You have losses to their families, You.
Speaker 8: Have businesses that close down.
Speaker 5: You have people who lose jobs and places to go and shop. Higher crime rates and areas mean that you have depressed housing values. People lose real wealth when crime goes up in areas, and so you know, the costs are well beyond even that one hundred and sixty three billion dollars.
Speaker 1: And John Lott, you mentioned the fifty five percent increase through twenty twenty three, and I don't trust the numbers. We had an administration for four years that lied to us almost every day, lied about price day cancer. I guess Hunter Biden and doctor Joe Biden and others were in charge of the presidency. They came out through the Department of Labor that they fudged the numbers of the tune of six hundred thousand more people working in twenty twenty four than actually we're working. And the only increase in employment for the last four years under Joe Biden was a government employee. So when they tell us there was a fifty five percent increase when they tell us one hundred and sixty three billion dollar expense. Now, to me, that's the tip of the iceberg because they give you the numbers that you want to hear and not the truth. And the truth we just know there's no go parts of our cities and counties. You don't want to go into those parts of town, and we know how people react. Now, lastly, about two minutes remaining, you had a column up about armed civilians stopping active shooters more effectively than police. We have about two minutes remaining. Can you explain how armed civilians, by your research, stop active shooter is more than police. It makes sense that someone has a gun there, you call a nine to win one if you're lucky at cops there in five minutes or thirty minutes. But what does the research demonstrate on that.
Speaker 5: Well, basically shows one incredibly difficult job police have because they're in uniform. If you're an active shooting attack is one where that the FBI collects this data. Active shooting is a gun fired in public, not part of some of the type of crime like a robbery or a game fight over drug turf.
Speaker 6: Anything from one.
Speaker 5: Person being shot at and missed to a massive public shooting.
Speaker 6: And the thing is, if somebody's.
Speaker 5: Going to go and start shooting in public there and they see a police officer, they have real tactical advantages. They can wait for the police officer to leave the scene, or they can move on to another target themselves, or if they're going to do the attack there, who do you think they take out first? They go after the officer because he's the one person that they know that they can readily identify having a gun. And so we find, for example, that when police are trying to stop these attacks, they are killed at seven times the rate that concealed carry permit holders are killed when they're trying to stop these attacks. Simply because you know, people need to realize what an incredibly difficult job police have. And beyond that, you have to realize relatively few police there are.
Speaker 6: We have six hundred.
Speaker 5: And seventy thousand full time law enforcement in this country. You know, you maybe have two hundred and thirty thousand or so on duty at any point in time. You know, we have three hundred and forty million people. Compare that to the number of concealed carry permit holders. We have twenty one point five million permit holders in the United States. We have twenty nine constitutional carry states, including Ohio and Kentucky.
Speaker 8: In places like that where it's not even necessary.
Speaker 6: To have a permit, you know, we have surveys.
Speaker 5: Know that about seven percent of likely voters carry all most or all the time. About fifteen percent at least carry.
Speaker 6: Some of the time.
Speaker 5: You know, you're just much more likely to have a permit holder around there to stop in most states than you are to have a police officer there. And part it's because the guy knows to avoid somebody in uniform, you know. I guess one way of phrasiness is we have air marshals on planes. Who thinks that air marshals are.
Speaker 6: To be in uniform?
Speaker 5: Nobody would know because if you have a terrorist there, who are they going to take out first. Now I'm not saying police officers shouldn't be in uniform. I'm just saying we need to appreciate what an incredibly difficult job they have, and I don't think most people appreciate it. So it makes it less likely that they'll be there when the attack occurs. And when they are there, they have a very very risky, very dangerous job.
Speaker 4: John, You're kind of like the sergeant Shoe Friday. Just the facts, man, give me the facts. You have the facts at Crimeresearch dot Org. And John Lott once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. John, Thank you very much. Thank you, Bill, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up, Show Them with the Reds and so much more. News Radio seven hundred WULW. Our job every day is to try to kick somebody's ass. I mean, that's why we're here.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, yet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 7: Our job every day is to try to kick somebody's ass. I mean that's why we're here.
Speaker 4: What about the Cup Series? He to kick any ass?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: No, got your ass? Bingo that segment. I don't know what to tell you. I tell you what they won yesterday. I even went with seven to three.
Speaker 4: I thought, here we go, here we go, Oh Tyler Steven said Willie.
Speaker 7: I think he's now in the groove.
Speaker 4: Well, three hits to run Homer, Nick Martinez, another quality start gone Okay, yep, okay, got there, okay. Game two of the series tonight, Brady Singer, Oh, Brady Singer up against his old mates. Are they six? Oh? Five of Sports Talk. He got traded for Jonathan India to the Royals. Did India play? I didn't. Yeah, he was there yesterday. Hair's too long, it's got to cut it. But he's only hitting like two twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're twenty eight years old, shouldn't you act like you're twenty eight years old?
Speaker 4: Cut the RNL carriers inside pitch at six forty. Have you ever had a freak golf party in the newsroom? I think we have one here every afternoon with.
Speaker 1: You, you know, you and Jack Cromley freak off, You get your freak on?
Speaker 4: Is that true? He's not my type. I'm not just asking the Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the game? What about you and freak offs? What about what you say about?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: I was down at the taste, went to the taste. I went to the taste, spend twenty minute. Wait a minute, wait a minute. You don't like when somebody would walks by you on a sidewalk. There were a million people down there, and you know there was a foul.
Speaker 1: I got there at noon yesterday on Sunday. Okay, And you know noon on Monday is a little different than eight pm on Saturday night, the crowd does.
Speaker 4: That's when it's and that's when it's like Matt Dillon time.
Speaker 1: I heard some of the protests are screaming, hollering and shouting, and I said, get a job. But nonetheless they're so miserable and unhappy. They want to bring you down to their level. And I was a protesters ever scream about about qualified immunity. They want cops to suddenly, uh have get rid of qualified immunity for police job?
Speaker 4: Job must be yelling at Charles Schumer again.
Speaker 1: Giving advice to the u se faithfully is the field for the last time.
Speaker 4: Get a job? Will he the Stoot reporters and proud service over local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful North of Kentucky Glenny Weather Heating and Air at eight five, nine, seventy eight, one forty eight twenty two. Fuck we'll get to the injury chase.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Today is the ninetieth birthday a Merlin Shiverdacker, also known as the Magic Man.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: So if you know the Magic Man, he goes in front of a jury and just does a few things. Suddenly magic magic Man and you're not guilty. Marylyn Shiverdacker is ninety years old.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Well, my best buddy's John Kraft, a craft Electric I was told is seventy five years old today.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Johnny KRAFTSA.
Speaker 1: If you know Johnny Kraft, tell him he's the co citizen of the day with the Magic Man Willie.
Speaker 4: We also want to thank Lears Prime Market for the finest meats trust Lear's Prime Market Deluxe Telly. They're located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. And speaking of that, we also want to say congratulations to the co owner of MCA Teewalk Country Club, not Dale Donovan, mister automobile himself. What happened Dale Donovan with a hole in one on number two at MCA Teewah yesterday. So apparently Mark Sheer owns the front nine, Dale Donovan the back nine. That's how they coexist. What's his handicap anymore? Is it like a one or two? Dale Donald at least I don't know. We had to call him Al Donovan's Auto Care and see if he's there.
Speaker 7: Probably not.
Speaker 4: He's probably golfing and the picture he went and got a barrel for everybody having free beer, said, you go over there. So congrats to Dale Donovan hole in one. I don't know how many that makes it?
Speaker 7: What probably?
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Brandon Spinner of Channel nine out nine stands for news the spinner gone. He's now going to get into Whiskey's spinner and he's leaving the broadcast industry after nearly thirteen years.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't you start drinking for.
Speaker 1: His digital brand, Whiskey Weather, which forecast trends in the whiskey business, providing audiences with bourbon reviews based upon weather. So I guess the bourbon. I don't know what that is, Whiskey Weather.
Speaker 7: It tastes better when it's snowing out or raining.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But he's got a gig sipping whiskey. Good luck to him. NCAA Baseball, Willie. Let's see the Cincinnati Bearcats are going to play Wake Forest Friday in the Knoxville Regional at one. Mac Champion Miami. Also in that Knoxville Regional, they're going to take on Tennessee. How about the Magic the Balls Friday night at six? The Magic Man Wright State and will take on overall number one seed Vanderbilt Friday night at six. The Commodorees are pretty good. We say all the best to Nick Hagland had surgery to stabilize to collapse lung and who have another surgery to address those rib fractures suffered Sunday night when this Atlanta United guy just crushed him with a I mean, if if that would have happened in football, that guy would have been tossed from the game. I don't know what his name is, but that guy's on the list is out for the well you don't know yet.
Speaker 7: I mean it's Pat Noonan.
Speaker 4: Said today it's at least six weeks with the with the ribs, so to see what happens. He's in good spirits in Atlanta hospital, expected to make a full recovery.
Speaker 7: FCC back in action tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, FC Dallas comes to town, and you know who's on that team. Lucco Acosta makes his return to the West End. Let's see the The Indianapolis five hundred perse is a record for a four straight year at twenty point two million dollars. Race winner alex Poalo Cockett's three million, three point eight million you got number two was taken down.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Marcus Erickson was dropped to thirty first after failed tech. Two other drivers dropped to the back too. Why they were cheating, Well they didn't. They failed tech. What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Well that something was wrong on their car? Is it not good?
Speaker 4: How about this?
Speaker 1: According to the inquiry, it was fun for a while. It's time to pack up the hype to hope and the expectations is starting preparing to sell at the trade deadline? Are the Reds going to be buyers or sellers in about a month? I guess it all depends on what this is Gordon winim a. Is it a trade deadline? About August first?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I think right around area. But I mean they got.
Speaker 4: A need some hitters. Man, I could still hit.
Speaker 7: But they don't want to.
Speaker 4: They don't want to get rid of the draft picks and half of them are hurt. You had the list. We got a new list there, yep. Also we want to say well he congrats the sine X grad, the Homer Rocky boyman, uh Connor Busick. He coached the Cornell Big Red to the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championship over the weekend beating Maryland. His brother Griffin is Cornell's director of Operations from St. X. So at least somebody from Saint X made it. Somebody's doing something productive from Saint X.
Speaker 7: Is that true outside this building? Yes?
Speaker 1: What did Kremchek say? We have more MRIs than RBIs.
Speaker 4: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town Willie with thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. Joe Burrow Bengals What Happened? Wins the Pro Football Writers of America twenty twenty five George Allis award that goes to an NFL player, coach, or staff member who overcomes adversity to a succeed. Of course, he's coming off that risk surgery. Tim Crumbryan Cot and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer past winners of that prestigious award. So Joe Burrow has overcome adversities.
Speaker 7: Yeah, to succeed kind of like you.
Speaker 4: If that's adversity, I'd like, sega, do you ever come any I think I could overcome two hundred and forty five million dollars of adversity too. He's done well overcoming those adversities. I guess how much fifty mil at least plus plus plus Bengals at defensive end. Well, the OTAs were held in a drizzle out and then they walked outside. Willie Today Shamar Stewart still on the sidelines, not participating.
Speaker 1: But the contract amount is set. But the ancillary language the language? What are they typing it up in Japanese or something?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Then the Memorial Tournament starts Thursday at Beautiful Mirfield, well Homa, Jack Nicholas the Golden Bear, by the way, they're honoring this year Barbara and Nicholas. How about that beat the first round Thursday tea times defending champion Scottie Scheffler well tee off at one thirty, twenty twenty three winner Victor Hovlin at ten fifteen.
Speaker 1: How about an arm Man family shot in Middletown? Are you aware of this segment.
Speaker 4: I heard about this morning Channel five with Karen Johnson. Is that your home? No? Nowhere near you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You know where Garden Avenue is? Garden Avenue and Middletown seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: I know where that part of town that's in, but that's not the drug dealer pointed a gun at a cop, not good. Well, so you don't know the drug dealer or where Garden Avenue is.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Let's see the latest on the injuries from Red's Daily. Here we go.
Speaker 10: Cees on the.
Speaker 4: IL since April seventeenth, remember him, He's been on the IEL his entire life. He's a lower back inflammation. Still, why don't they get some stones pills and give them to it. He's on a rehab of Simon and Louisville RT. Louder out in a long time with that forearm strain. Now he's got an oblique injury and they're saying he's going to be out quite a while.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got a text here from Bob Jones Plumbing. Bob Jones says, I'm playing golf tomorrow with the Magic Man and Johnny Kraft. They're going to be mad at you. You said they were ninety and seventy five. He said, really the ninety five and eighty five. I said, Bob Jones, you're about to take some money from those guys.
Speaker 4: I aim into that.
Speaker 7: Where's that happening? Are you buying it? The confines her?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure where you know? They all belonging?
Speaker 1: These Holy Tony clubs, Segon, I'm the voice of the common man and woman.
Speaker 4: Jake the snake freely will you on the I el Since May tenth with that left calf tenderness and bleeding is on the rehab assignment at Louisville. He's going to be reevaluated at the end of the week this week to see if he can.
Speaker 7: Come up and play.
Speaker 4: Got a bleeding calf? I hate when that happens. No, l V Marte. I'll tell you what if cees On's good a hold of me, Yeah, I'll give him a doctor Ernst, that guy put a needle in my back.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I left his.
Speaker 1: Table and I could do the Olga Culbert backflip on the balance beaed and.
Speaker 7: So that you do that during the breaks.
Speaker 4: I do that. Bob Ernst can get it done for him. Where is ces, he s.
Speaker 7: Aid, Louisville. Right now, it's been to rehab assignment April seventeen.
Speaker 4: Still hurts. Yeah. Has he ever played?
Speaker 7: I don't think so that I know. I've known maybe a few games. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't keep up with this stuff. Who else is hert You need doctor Kildare around here? Who's the who's got a bleeding calf Jake Frayley, how do you have a bleeding caf? Well, they found blood in it. They had it was tenderness. Shouldn't be blood in your caf anyway, I.
Speaker 7: Would think so.
Speaker 4: Novelvie Marte on the i EL since May seventh with that oblique strains. He's getting an MRI today with Ted McKay to see if he can resume baseball activities.
Speaker 7: That's going to be a while.
Speaker 4: And then remember forty five million dollars own Jamar Jamer Candelario on the i elsince April thirtieth with a lumbar spine strain is possible?
Speaker 7: What was he doing dancing or something?
Speaker 4: He's uh, he's resuming baseball activities in Arizona. How do you get all these injuries? How does this work?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 7: Kram Check, I don't know.
Speaker 1: More R more MRIs, RB eyes and they need some RBIs. Would you agree? Where's Candelario? He's making forty.
Speaker 7: Five million, he's in Arizona?
Speaker 4: What's he doing there?
Speaker 7: Baseball?
Speaker 11: Like Kim this year we got more MRI than Thank you.
Speaker 4: Doc, that's for sure. What we've done this our entire life with baseball players. They can't get on the field. They got bleeding caves, they got obleed problems, they got sore elbows, they got shoulder problem measures. They had Candelario like just Cees and Marte playing just pick one.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 1: Thank god we have Trevino. We didn't have Lee Trevino. Is he related to Alex Trevino?
Speaker 4: Do you think I think there might be a relation. Yeah, then that'd be a problem. I don't get it. Everybody's heart constantly they got me back at the game again, baby, what else? Now, you were at the so you were among thousands of people? Did you go by disguise or anything thing or what? I had on a golf hat and sunglasses. But then Brown, what answer? What entourage did was with you? My wife, the first lady went.
Speaker 1: And Sean Donovan, chief Deputy of Hamlet County, a good friend of our Sheriff Charmage McGuffey. Yes, I had the Sheriff's department had a retinue of officers around me.
Speaker 7: As I was walking with Sheriff Jones around.
Speaker 1: He was on top of the PNG pavilion with binoculars and I had a good time I had about Hamma Mama mama with some sur crowd and had a cream puff.
Speaker 4: You had a who Obama. I had a Bahama Mama, Bahama, mama mama. That's what does that like? A hot with sur crowd and a mustard along with a powdered cream puff?
Speaker 7: Did the first did the first lady like? Did she get an elephant?
Speaker 11: What does she like?
Speaker 7: Elephant ear?
Speaker 4: Likes elephanteers? Did she get there? Didn't find any elephants? She likes powdered sugar elephant ears, and.
Speaker 7: They didn't have any.
Speaker 4: Didn't have it, couldn't.
Speaker 7: So she's got to go to the State Fur.
Speaker 4: They got him up there.
Speaker 1: I guarantee io State Fur the wine sells them elephantaires powdered sugar segment.
Speaker 5: You're you gotta get off the doll fours and next year come with me to the Little Brown Drugs.
Speaker 4: You know, we had to do the show at the State Fur. They don't have any of my characters, they said, the alligator man there, the beer lady. Yeah, that was unkind to them. Now they're all unemployed, and now they got somebody who's who's in butter? You know what they ought to do they have to have you in butter this year. You know they have that Neil Armstrong. Then they have Mike the Wine and Butters. Mike the Wine and Butter.
Speaker 7: They had to have you.
Speaker 4: They're gonna have like a slab. Yeah, I might do the Chicken dance this year at October Fest've been invited and I'm considering. Really, yes, said I'm an icon. I said an icon?
Speaker 9: What icon?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't dance very well. I'd be good for my critics to watch me dance. They'd laugh. Oh imagine that. You know what if that if you, if you do the Chicken dance, that will break the Internet. It'll break it. Segment Give me something. Foolishness has got to stop right now. Hey, Mike is stopping right now. Segment Get me Out.
Speaker 1: We have Brendan call Cull coming up next from the Taste, picking up all the paces.
Speaker 4: What went right? What went wrong? Segment Get Me Out of the Stooge Report, Willie and Hounter of a rainy day here in the tri State and go Rids. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 11: Always could be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: I got to get a hold of him on seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, Red Bay Talk picks off about five forty tonight. I'm sorry, six forty tonight. Port Talk begins about six oh five with Lance's first pitch about seven forty in Kansas City, the Reds won yesterday. Who knows what happens tonight, better listen to find out. But yours truly for the first time, and I don't know, twenty twenty five years, found myself at the Taste of Cincinnati. Got down there about twelve fifth teen, twelve thirty yesterday, Memorial Day itself, walked around, good crowds. A little bit of yelling and screaming happening with some of the protesters. Their life's miserable. They want you to be miserable, But I was not miserable. I was happy, Jon of you, and I now is Brendan call culll Brendan call the CEO of the Chamber of Commerce, in charge of Octoberfest, in charge of the tas so much more, and Brendan call former chief of staff to Chas Lucan. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brendan give the American people. First of all, the day after give us the overview of what happened the last three or four days with the taste.
Speaker 11: It was a beautiful day. You know, my favorite part is being down there with these restaurant owners. And I know I saw you walking around.
Speaker 6: With your crew.
Speaker 11: It was really nice to just bump into you on fit on Fifth Street there in the shadow of Procter and Gambles World headquarters. Yes, you know, my favorite part of three days is talking to these restaurant owners who are down there themselves, work in these booths and they're meeting customers and talking to people. It was awesome and people were in such good spirit all weekend.
Speaker 3: People were chill, We had.
Speaker 11: No incidents of any sort. We had more than eighty vendors all weekend long, which is the most that we've ever had a bunch of new vendors. You know, hundreds of thousands of people came through all week and long. And it was dry, which you know, from a Chamber of Commerce perspective, we like it when it doesn't rain on these events. And it was great.
Speaker 1: How many restaurant tours, how many people showed up Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Give me a full report.
Speaker 11: You know, I don't we don't really do the exact estimate of number of people who came through, but it was certainly consistent with previous years hundreds of thousands of people we know come and visit the event. We had more than eighty food vendors, particularly Findly Market, the team at Finley Market, which is just this gem in our city food culture.
Speaker 3: You know, they had more than.
Speaker 11: Two dozen different food vendors down there, from ice cream to oysters. Thank somebody who's this restaurant, sen which is opening a new restaurant in Finley Market was serving oysters.
Speaker 6: On the half shell.
Speaker 11: And you know that's a that's a level up from Taste to Cincinnati, and I love seeing that. I love that you can come down there and explore all its different kind of food that you can get here in our community.
Speaker 4: Now I'm reading a letter to the editor. You may have seen it.
Speaker 1: Protesters are louder than the music at the taste. Some people find reason to complain, but I think that's part of the culture, part of the beauty. I don't engage with protesters as simply watch and move on. Let them have their day. But Deborah Busey b usse identified herself from Liberty Township, the home of Richard K.
Speaker 4: Jones.
Speaker 1: Citizens should not be put up with this city council. Should they do something about this? Or where they all stay out in the suburbs, I don't know. Give me your analysis. I saw some louds.
Speaker 11: You know, I worked. I worked at city Hall for just a few days if you remember, about five years, and I'm fairly certain that even with all of their infinite powers at eight oh one Plumb Street, the First Amendment does not enter into their purview. And so, uh yeah, I mean I I saw some of those folks who carry signs. They're usually there every year. They're not inside the event, but you know, that's that's part of America.
Speaker 4: Part of the deal.
Speaker 1: And somebody wanted me to sign a petition to take away qualified immunity for police officers. I said, I respectfully declined. You should know more about that issue before you pass around such a stupid idea.
Speaker 4: Also, there was an incident with me.
Speaker 11: I have helped if you had a judge there, If you had a judge there, they could have helped explain some of that too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I did have one with me, and we simply move on I know, well, yeah, we moved right on exactly. But another one, I'm down there. It was outside of the Taste itself.
Speaker 1: It was on Fountain Square where there was some kid who had broke into some cars and they police think they identified him, and he left to Taste about one am on Sunday morning. The Taste I think closed about eleven and it was identified. And then he had a gun with him and he got to Fountain Square, turned around and pointed the gun at the cop. Fortunately the cop had out of taser and tased him and down he went. That was dangerous. You're like a city dweller. I go in now and then to monitor events. Do you Censor's more crime? Car break ins, burglaries happening now than they've been during their reign of you and Charlie Lucan No.
Speaker 11: I Actually I look at these numbers pretty carefully, and look, the perception matters.
Speaker 3: I mean, you want.
Speaker 11: Everybody should feel safe in their city, everybody should feel safe in their community. So I put a lot of stock into how people feel and what people say. The numbers are in the numbers have been coming down, you know, I think certainly what I would tell you is that the Cincinnati Police Department, the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department, they were out in forced with us this weekend. And you know, we talk a lot about the food vendors and the beer volunteers and our team who works on this event. You can't put on an event like Taste of Cincinnati, which are whole communities proud of without the good people of public safety and Hamilton County in Cincinnati. And you know they had we have them all on scene. Sometimes you see them and sometimes you don't. That's the way we want it. But their job is to keep people safe and we had we had zero incidents within the Taste footprints this year. It was tremendously safe weekend in downtown Cincinnati. And frankly, the most safe experiences are when there's a lot of people around, and so when we do events like this, you know, it's a great way to get people down and explore the city and do it in a safe way. So again that that partnership we have with the good men and women of since I Police, Hamilton County Sheriffs, Fire Department, all those public safety folks who helped make sure the city runs well. They just did a great job this weekend, Brendon Colin.
Speaker 1: Notice the booth there. You could sign up to be a police officer. I'm sure it's a long grigamo row. Sign up to be a firefighter. My good friend Tim Dickey, who's a firefighter, who's hanging around it's registering people.
Speaker 4: Isn't it a problem in today's world to get men and women to become cops and firefighters? Difficult?
Speaker 6: It is difficult.
Speaker 11: I mean, they are working very hard to recruit classes. And I think this is a national this is a national issue. It's not it's certainly not unique to Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: I do know that getting the pay right, getting the pension right has been an important piece of the puzzle, and that the City of Cincinnati police and fire recruits. They're working really hard to fill those classes right now. But these are the most honorable jobs, you know, in a community, and so I hope more and more young people consider that as a career. And when, frankly, when they ask us every year to help recruit in an event like this, we always say yes because it's a it's a great way to get in touch with people who might see this as a career option.
Speaker 1: You know, Brendan Call of the Chamber have put me in charge. Every cop in firefighter starts off at one hundred thousand dollars a year plus benefits. The way to attract more talent, which is always in competition, is to pay more money. I'm led to believe that if you're a CEO in the jail or a cop, you make about sixty two thousand dollars by the time you pay taxes. That means you make forty thousand dollars a year. Start off at one hundred to go up from that, and you get a much many more applicants and better quality because you want to have a career. The pensions are pretty nice, but you can't attract great talent to stand to do what they have to do. Ninety nine percent of the time. It's just boredom, perpetuating a one percent of sheer terror they have to go through. Would you agree with me that cops should be paid one hundred thousand a year to start.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know that's exact right number. What I do know is that you know these are all negotiated contracts. And I remember my days of the city, and I remember some of the work that we did with the Futures Commission. And what I can tell you if you're if you're a young person or a youngish person and you're considering this as a career, being a police officer or a firefighter, or a sheriff's deputy or any of the number of those things can be very lucrative. And you you work hard, and yes, it's the most you know, you're you're on an edge. Would you described as that one percent of the time.
Speaker 5: But these are critically important roles in a.
Speaker 11: Community, and you save lives, You impact lives by the way most of the time in an incredibly positive way. You know, it's not always that it's an arrest. Sometimes it's just helping out a neighbor or helping out somebody who's in a moment where they need you know, well, we call them when we have a lost kid. Some kids get you know, separated from their parents at an event. You know what that sheer terror feels like. You can't find a kid for fifteen minutes, that's it. And it's a synthe a police department. They help us with that. And so you think about the impact that that officer has on the lives of the people these are just hugely important jobs. And so i'd tell anybody if you're considering that as a career, your pension is great. You know, you get to a point where you can retire and live a great life. And so these are great jobs. You can sign up really easily to take those tests.
Speaker 1: Brend and Cale, I have a question here from a banks type person. How come it wasn't on the Banks You've moved it around a little bit. Why'd you move to Fifth Street?
Speaker 11: Well, so I've been at the Chamber ten years and it has been on Fifth Street, I think at least twenty and prior to that, if you remember, it was up on Central Parkway and that was fun. And the reason that it is not further west on Fifth Street, I will tell you, is because the streetcar tracks are in some of the roads in that past, and we find a lot of people use the street part to get in and out of tas of Cincinnati from a parking perspective, and it helps them get to other parts of town. So we use that west west or east side of Fifth Street.
Speaker 4: Same thing with Octoberfest.
Speaker 11: Octoberfest is now down at that was always on Fifth Street too, and then we moved it last year what was on fifth Street, and then it moved it second and third, and that that poses some logistical challenge when the Reds are in town or if the Bengals are in town. And so Octoberfest is now at Sawyer Point and we will be back at Sawyer Point this year. And that's a phenomenal location. I feel like when I saw that for the first time, my colleague Chelsea York envisioned that and that that's where it's meant to be. It feels like German beer gardens. It feels like what it's like in Munich. It's a you know, it's an awesome space.
Speaker 1: Lastly, do you and Charlie Lucan thought about seizing power once again taking over eight to one Plum Street. He could be the mayor. You could be the chief of staff, kind of like Halderiman and Erlickman. You could be in charge, and when he's getting older, you can control the mayorship like those around Biden controlled the presidency. Have you thought about maybe you and Luken seizing power once again?
Speaker 6: You know, I've never thought of that.
Speaker 1: What about Charlie's getting older now, doesn't know what he's doing a lot of times you could control everything we had.
Speaker 11: We had, we've had, we have secret meetings to plot the future still to this day. And Charlie is a very good friend. He's doing extraordinarily well. I saw him out at takes the Cincinnati this weekend too, and so he was, what was your favorite food down there?
Speaker 4: I had a Bahama Mama with some sour kraut. Then I had a vanilla cream puff got it all over me. I looked like a fool.
Speaker 11: I had the Buffalo Wings from Buffalo's Best Food Truck, which is a food truck out Florence, Kentucky.
Speaker 6: And as those wings.
Speaker 11: Are all right, I'll tell you every year I look forward to them.
Speaker 6: They were so so good.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Brendan call this year the People's Judge, and I may come down to October Fest. I've not been there in twenty years either, so I may check it out.
Speaker 11: Oh, you'd love it down the river. Maybe you want to do chicken dance.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not much of a dancer. I'd have to think about it.
Speaker 11: Cricket, you could lead that. You could lead the chicken dance.
Speaker 1: Well, I know Jim Scott did it one year and Joe knuts All did it well, make sure it's okay. Some people are unhappy with me in general, so I don't know how popular I would be, but if it has to do so, yes I would.
Speaker 4: But check it out first.
Speaker 11: We had a great you know, you got to be down there for story point. It is beautiful in the river. We're pretty pumped about it.
Speaker 6: So it's great and it was great.
Speaker 11: To see you guys down here this weekend.
Speaker 4: You were with Sean Donovan, chiefs Deputy.
Speaker 11: I'm allowed to.
Speaker 6: Saying who you're with.
Speaker 11: I didn't know if that's too personal. Yeah, Donovan with your beautiful bride and don Donovan, who you know talk about a great Cincinnati and has done so much for this community.
Speaker 4: He's wonderful. And side Lease is still kicking it.
Speaker 1: Not in the best of health, but he's had some had some emergencies recently, but he's still at home and still doing what he's doing in his nineties.
Speaker 4: Not bad.
Speaker 1: But Brendan call, thank you. Get in touch with me about the Chicken dance and make sure it's okay with the powers that be. You know, there are a lot of liberal Democrats in Cincinnati. The man I like me headquartering anything, so check that out. First, Oh, you are a great American, Billy God bless America. Thank you, Brendan call, thank you very much, thank you. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, News is next, and so much more. At Trump of the Reds and maybe the leader of the chicken dance? Can I dance? How popular would that be? I'm not sure? On news radio seven hundred wulw ah right, Billy cunning in the Great America. And of course couple issues to bring up, the going nuts on cuts to Medicaid, cuts to Medicaid, which is a bunch of bs. Let me give you the facts. You know, facts are stubborn things. According to the Medicaid those in charge CMS, there's one point four million illegal aliens on Medicaid.
Speaker 4: Is it a cut to them? Absolutely? Should they be on Medicaid at all? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So get rid of the one point four million on Medicaid and on top of that four point seven million duplications. I watched doctor Oz the other day talk about double and triple payments to medical clinics, doctors' offices, dental facilities and more. Get rid of the four point seven million illegal clinics and other doctor's offices, et cetera. Most of them are course very legitimate, but some of which you're not. That means those who get Medicaid will have more availability actually receive the benefits to which they're entitled. Same thing with Medicare and Medicare. There's millions and millions and millions on the list that should not be on the list whatsoever. Cutting them off the list means more money's available to people like Tony Bender that may need Medicare services, etc. So there are cuts to those who should not be there, there are not cuts to those who are. Now that Nuance has lost a course on the media that always wants to run negative stories about Donald Trump or doctor Oz or Bobby Kennedy Junior. Always to run the negative story, a little bit of background those who do not belong on Medicare or Medicaid. It's a cut to them because they don't belong there in the first place. And hopefully criminal investigations will take place to find out what the hell's going on, along with the investigations of finding a cocaine powder cocaine in the White House itself. According to Dan Bongino, my good friend and yours. He's going to launch reopen the investigation about who put the cocaine, who brought cocaine into the White House. I'll give you a suspect there, Sherlock. How about Hunter Biden, so to speak, he was the President pro tem of the country. Unbeknownst to you, him and doctor Joe Biden and Anita Dunn and others were running the executive branch of government when Joe Biden was on sabbatico as mind was gone. And so, yes, there are cuts to individuals in Medicare and Medicaid that do not belong in Medicare and Medicaid. But if you're getting Medicare and Medicaid, there will not be any cuts to you whatsoever. Including Social Security, there are millions and millions of recipients that should not be receiving Social Security. As a consequence, if you're do not belong on the roles and you're there, you'll be cut off the rolls. Is that a positive or a negative? I would hope you think that's a positive. Of course, the media won't tell you that, but I just did. Let's continue with more two thirty home year reds and so much more. News radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: I got you started in this business. I can take youwhere Willy.
Speaker 4: Hello, Biant, I'm Skokes, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 9: I got you started this business. I can take you will Wow.
Speaker 4: Jesztrong. What's he doing.
Speaker 1: He's staying in one of John Barrett's a high flute apartments, just living the dream and having like playmate bunnies coming and going.
Speaker 7: That's all he's doing.
Speaker 4: A bad kid like Bill Belichick right.
Speaker 10: Right now, going right now and trying to turn off his ring doorbell cam. Because that is what got Bill Belichick in trouble.
Speaker 4: Explain the story because segment didn't understand.
Speaker 10: What Because Torre, who has made this his mission from God to investigate everything involving Bill Belichick's obsessed Jordan Hudson, he has obtained the full ring doorbell camera footage of Bill Belichick walking out of an Airbnb rented by Jordan Nutson Jordan Hudson and shows him shirtless, shows him getting a briefcase assumingly, you know, getting ready to go off to.
Speaker 4: Work early in the morning. Yeah, zipper up down. Here's the thing.
Speaker 10: I think if he were in you know, Albuquerque, New Mexico, he could probably walk around outside in New England.
Speaker 4: But if he's in New England, somebody might say, hey, that guy is Bill Belichick. Didn't look like looks.
Speaker 10: I guarantee you at his age, he had no idea that anything called a ring doorbell cam had been invented.
Speaker 4: He possibly would be on tape just nothing but the head coach of North Carolina.
Speaker 10: Would you agree it's not but this stuff? This is his private life. You know, it's his private life. What he does with some you know, it does make any difference on this of course, not.
Speaker 1: Fifty years his junior. It's not his private life. He represents tar Heel football. According to Mark, that's.
Speaker 10: The concern North Carolina, and I don't disagree. Is possibly a fly in the ointment that is unc football.
Speaker 4: I think he puts fly in his ointment on know that. No I've been super fly, but I might need a lot, I don't know. It's not a good look for the football coach not have a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Now, would you ever think maybe another prominent maybe football coach might pull maybe someone at a strip bar getting a lap dance Urban Meyer.
Speaker 4: Is that possible? No, that's not that's not possible that he recruited you didn't you say that he did. Did he promise you anything? No, quite the opposite, great guy. Well, well, well your reaction to this a Pablo Torre. He's obsessed with this, and again I don't care. You know, I don't care one way.
Speaker 9: I don't care about my jurisdiction.
Speaker 7: I don't care about that.
Speaker 10: At the time, he was broke up with his girlfriend, right, Yeah, presumably she was a multi billionaire air of hess oil and she wasn't good enough. You could raise the question did that was that relationship affecting his ability to coach the New England Patriots?
Speaker 4: That I don't know. I defense thank you Chance, all right, dad? Bringing them right now? Chance calling?
Speaker 1: And I think you know he did win what six Super Bowls? Yes, so maybe it didn't impact him negatively.
Speaker 10: Right, well, let's say this right now, he's got to talk to her and say you gotta come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta calm down. Go back in the background a little bit, back to the school of cosmetology.
Speaker 3: Yes, we careful what you wish for chess.
Speaker 4: Thanks, Chase got all the wound up today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so happy about to taste get rid of that ring doorbell though, Chas say just saying call him.
Speaker 3: Right now, going on that.
Speaker 9: I always hear what I say later.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's it. You don't want to be caught. I don't want to be caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn that thing off off. You got Brendan Call controlling things in city Hall. But he's hoping Charlie becomes the Mary again. Charlie's getting so old. Brendan Call would be running the city kind of like the White House with Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. You know what I'm saying, Yes, get somebody in. There's a Putts just you know, do whatever you want. But we got Joe Biden Putts best example of the deep state.
Speaker 10: No matter how I mean, and who knows exactly who it was, I was actually calling the shots.
Speaker 4: Do you think of that person?
Speaker 7: Whoever?
Speaker 10: Was personal persons like ever? At one point, Santa said, I am running the country right now and nobody really knows it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: Yes, I think that that would come over you like I'm actually making the top level decisions of throou.
Speaker 1: In this country, big decisions. Joe Biden is on a beach somewhere with the hand in his pants. Can't talk about that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Willy the stude reporters of proud service of your local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers, Temestar quality. You could feel a northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one. I'll give you a little story about Don. I'm glad you brought that up. No, boy, I'm a federal law clerk in the Northern District of Ohio. The judge was Don Jay Young, who was the nephew of Senator Stephen Young, you might recall who got him appointed. And so I'm a brand new all Clark says, out of law school.
Speaker 1: And they got these big drawers filled with motions summary judgment of twelve by six is discovery. And he said, go in there and pick out two or three motions and write the opinion.
Speaker 4: I said, I go in there. I wrote you all opinion, yes, and a chance when I was right. And so I wrote four or five of them, and he just initial him and sent him on.
Speaker 10: Now, tell the American people who might not know the intricacies of this, how is that judge?
Speaker 4: You got to write the Yeah, but you know, if you're tired, just write something up there. And I thought if the lawyers knew what was this who was deciding these cases, they wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Believed as long as you keep your mouth shut about it.
Speaker 4: On it's been fifty years a statue run out yet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not yet, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: What does Chance say about this? Chat?
Speaker 7: Says wound up?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, says yes, right, turn off the ring doorbell cam please, And Jordan, if I had someone like her there, I'd be have the damn thing all in the.
Speaker 10: Sense of my well, he's got another camera going in the other room, but I'm saying you.
Speaker 4: Can't have the one outside. I would do it every year, saying just how would you know it? Every year? Jazz really? Andy Benk go ahead Game two of the series, but will with the Reds and Royals six oh five, and that guy Lance and sports talking and the RLL carriers inside pitch at six forty and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrady Show after the game. Good luck to Cincinnati Bearcatzer in the Big NCAA Tournament along with the MAC champion the Miami RedHawks and Wright State. Didn't save your beat? You seeing baseball and they're not in?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're not in. They got ripped soccer. Good luck to Nick Haglan.
Speaker 4: He is awakened good spirits after stabilizing a collapse lung. He's going to have a couple of more procedures on his rib fractures suffered Sunday after that vicious hit by the Atlanta United player that sent him away for at least six weeks on the ribs. I met that guy last year. I didn't know that happened to him. Yeah, a couple of days ago and they got that guy like speared him almost Now he's got broken. And then tomorrow night FC Cincinnati in action as Luke cho Wacasta comes back to town with FC Dallas. It was so hard on one of his eyeballs popped out and I'll pop his out eyeball back in. Now, you know you got hit hard that happens, Hey, help me get the eyeball back in. There has ever happened to you playing for like tom he just shoot it off and back in And there from a friend of mine, Glenn and said flying the ointment and was an ointment in the fly. I'm not sure which it was. I'm dyslexic. The ointment seemed to be used at the the Diddy parties that I'm just saying I listened to that. Did you hear some of the stuff coming out about that? I can't talk about it. On Salacious, we have a freaking off here every after dudes's a freaking that says, that's what that's in the morning with your Sarah, your co host who.
Speaker 11: Brings the baby on kid Chris is dying without me.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Chance another comedy did a third man in the booth man.
Speaker 6: Just like him, thank you.
Speaker 4: He likes the baby oil.
Speaker 1: So some of the foreign substances. There were swings, there was whips, jams and jellies.
Speaker 4: Windfold that you put that guy's car on fire just for dating his old girlfriend teacher, Yeah, far bombed the guy's car.
Speaker 7: Never happened to me at Cole Ring. What about you a Saint It that happened at the park?
Speaker 1: Never any freaking off ches, any freak offs at Saint X with missus nuttling.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes there were.
Speaker 7: See I told you.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: You're just saying, just saying, when will she be sentenced? She'll be house arrested with some graduates. That's very old news. What about Luken's loft with segment and Willie.
Speaker 11: That'll be a little special place in the casino. We won't even we won't need people. People don't even know exactly where it is, but they will hear about it.
Speaker 4: Open a door and you walk into the loft. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town. Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow. Pro Football Writers of America twenty twenty five George hallis Award winner, presented each year to the NFL player, coach, or staff member who overcomes the most adversity to succeed.
Speaker 10: Well if the adversary or came playing with the bad defense, playing with something else.
Speaker 4: Bengals defensive end Shamar Stewart present today at the OTAs but not participating due to his contract situation. Sega, who does the onus fall in?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 10: Is it the Bengals fault or Shamar Stewart's fault that he's not practicing right now?
Speaker 4: The lawyers?
Speaker 10: Is they getting unreasonable or are they being unreasonable?
Speaker 4: You know more about this, and I know what about the LA What about contract language? What are they writing it in Chinese or something? I mean, what the heck, I'm with my petrolity today. He's actually down at the Bengals and he's going to get the full in a court and I would deliver it to the American people.
Speaker 7: Another I got a.
Speaker 1: Text him at bailf and Common Police Court saying I made big decisions all the time.
Speaker 4: I judge had no idea what was going on. I said, well, that guy belongs in the White House. That gives people confidence in the law. Good job. And we also say congrats, what congrats to Saint X grad what Connor Busic, Yeah, coach to Cornell Beaton Red to the NCAA nc Double A Men's Lacrosse Championship beating Maryland. His brother Griffin is Cornell's director of operation. About that, see Santax people doing big things in the community. Native Indian sport that was usurped by Notre Dame and that's Saint X and some taken with hostility. Cross is an Indian.
Speaker 1: You have taken the sport away from these poor Indians for personal thank you, Chaz, and for personal benefits.
Speaker 4: That's cultural missile right there, Thank you, chas Oh.
Speaker 7: Chances on fire today, isn't he He's looped up from there?
Speaker 4: And we also want to say one of our own, is he still on Dale Donovan or did he leave because he owns half of macte wa oh son does a show me excuse me?
Speaker 7: Must be a big shot.
Speaker 4: Then, by the way, he had a hole in one Sunday number two at McAtee wa about that pretty good for me, Merlin Shiverducker.
Speaker 7: He brought a beer barrel in.
Speaker 10: There is that the other if you make a hole by the drinks, he bought.
Speaker 4: A half of barrels, just start drinking. I think Logan was the financial decision.
Speaker 7: All the rest of you.
Speaker 4: He put his mouth up around the nozzle, just opened it. That's a different story.
Speaker 1: But I had a texted Merlin Shiverducker turns eighty four years old today.
Speaker 7: She said he was ninety What an hour ago?
Speaker 4: He said he was ninety. Sorry, he's eighty oh eighty, Happy bird day. Magic man first an orifice down my bottom part. When he refers me with the negative name a ninety, you gotta get him in. He does magic tricks come in one day all of a sudden they went. Did he write all his opinions?
Speaker 10: Clerk?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got squire demp season Sanders waiting for my opinion. I couldn't even spell Squire, Sanders and Dempsey and I'm missing in the opinions unbelievable and fifty the statutes run out and he's dead. So what the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 4: What's on the Big Show?
Speaker 9: Jurisdiction?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Chas, I said, it wasn't my jurisdiction. But he didn't do it, and he signed it. I said, you got to be kidding me. That's how it works. That's right, Willie going there all time time? All right, what's on the Big Show? So Eddie is still out, just got to do the show from England from now on.
Speaker 10: In England, we tad he he was almost a victim of a pickpocker. He joined us on the show on Friday.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 10: There was these two women behind him in full burkas, and somebody like walking behind me, and somebody on the other side.
Speaker 4: Of the street goes, hey, you know, watch out, watch out.
Speaker 10: He looks around and they have all the zippers of his backpack, undone trying to reach inside and steal stuff.
Speaker 4: Burkas. Woh, anyway, he's gone.
Speaker 1: I got a text here from Denny from Dayton to the UN meeting, Big un Meeting. He wants to rock the comment on the French president of getting slapped by his wife.
Speaker 4: I think he likes it. He kind of smiled, didn't he did? He went to a p Diddy party.
Speaker 10: Little he was like a ballet dancer, right, yeah, macrumb but his wife was twenty Trudeau Trudeau to Trudeau and he's.
Speaker 4: Like one hundred years old and she's twenty years older. I don'd of like Belichick anyway. Any more news on Belichick. No Eddie is out.
Speaker 10: I have Mike Petralia tracks talk to him. But us he is an expert on all things Bengals camp.
Speaker 4: Right now, he's going to go to the Lions, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Detroit Free Press said there's a deal on the table for Trey to go to I'm a Lion reading.
Speaker 4: Gotta be true? Right, yes, no segment your reaction. I get text him. Joe Peters sends me a picture here of Harambe when he was born.
Speaker 1: When not Joe, he was born. Here's the website. There's Harambe when he was born. Oh my god, that's Harambe. Joe put a bullet in his head. Look, Tony, there's a Rambe. And Joe said, rest in.
Speaker 4: Peace, you ugly monkey.
Speaker 1: That said Joe, Wow, the darling baby gorilla at the Gladys Porter Zoo in Bradstrom, Texas, celebrates his first birthday until he came to Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Joe cod readed him.
Speaker 7: That'll get the zoo on our tail.
Speaker 4: Place where the gorilla's going to die? Cincinnati Zoo with Joe Dieters in charge, thirty odd six from the golf Look as I, as I said last Friday, it's a picture. You're a commentary on.
Speaker 10: Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson has finally now overtaken your discussion on Harambe and Fiona, which was hard to do. It's hard to beat the show topics you had on those two. Well you've done it with Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 4: But Joe Peters is celebrating the murder of Arambe man. That's Tucker, that's Tuckhole baby. Oh, Fiona got like a grown hippo. Now what about the birthday? By the way, what about Fritz Rich just became became a twenty two the other day? A silver back gorilla or Fiona?
Speaker 10: I got my money on Fiona.
Speaker 4: Who's at Fiona v?
Speaker 1: Silverback Gorilla? Maybe a grown up Haramba Harambe v Fiona.
Speaker 4: I gotta go with Fiona. Those hippos are okay, there's Tucker now right there. I'm going there.
Speaker 7: There's a big tea right there.
Speaker 10: Baby grabbed Pilla and drag him into the water and drown them.
Speaker 4: I've seen videos of these large nile crocodiles eating trying to eat small hippos, and the moms and dads get all ye little rock being eaten by a craw craw Now, I mean you go nuts when you and Kelly, you won't know what to do. All right, very productive, fifteen minutes of thank you, We have more tomorrow, and Bill Belichick, get Jazz in here, get Lucan in here. Luken's lofty doing, say give me, give me on the Stoude Report, Willie and Otter of a rainy Tuesday here at the tri State, and Bill Belichick understanding Billy Joel's rare brain disorder. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report say.
Speaker 9: I wish you the bank account of Republicans and the sex life of a Democrat, and.
Speaker 4: He would know both because he's both. Thank you very much, Chez, Thank you very much, Chazz, Thank you, Rock Segment, Tony Bender, thank you anytime. Very productive radio on news radio seven hundred W l W