Speaker 1: Hello everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters. It is Tuesday, July fourteenth, one twenty two in the morning. The WSOP Main Event final table is set. Nine players are made, nine millionaires remain with ten million dollars up top. That's what we're going to be talking about today. You absolutely love to see it. Just an awesome day of poker down at Paris on the Las Vegas Strip. The original field nine two and eight entries has been cut all the way down to just nine players. I absolutely cannot wait to tell you about the day that that was At the World Series of Poker, twenty one players entered what was day eight, Only nine were left standing when it was all said and done, So that's gonna be the bulk of this episode. We got several different interview segments that we're going to be playing along the way. Some happen throughout the day that will work in to the story as we run through it. Some took place at the end of the day after the players reached the final table and bagged up their chips. But all in all, a jam packed episode about the World Series of Poker Main Event but first allow me to remind you guys that if you are looking to play some free online poker, then head on over to play PokerGO dot com. Just visit playpokergo dot Com slash podcast and you'll get a free one hundred thousand gold bonus to help kickstart your bankroll. I've said up before, I will say it again. It's playpokergo dot Com slash podcast. That's where you go to sign up. It's available on web, iOS and Android. Once you sign up, you can claim your free bonus and you can start playing. So get over there play poker Go, the official free online poker game of poker Go. Day eight of the World Series of Poker Main Event. I said twenty one players entered, and they did, but only nine of them remained at the end of it all. The youngster Lucas Jumalan, he had himself a day. He has a massive shout out, massive chip lead entering what I guess some people are calling the August Nine. I kind of hate that name. I don't want to call it that. Let's just call it the Final Table. The Final Nine now have a few weeks off before they return to play on August. Third down at the Horseshoe in Las Vegas. The main event took place, or at least the bulk of it took place on these latter days. At Paris. They are currently breaking down the set, the production team, the team at B fifty two.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 1: As I was leaving Paris earlier in the evening, they were breaking everything down and getting everything ready to move it over to the Horseshoe side. They're gonna set it all back up. Players are going to come back on August third. August third, fourth, and fifth is when the final table is going to play out. Entering the day, Malcolm Trainor, the young upcoming Ozzie who has been absolutely lighting the poker world on fire for the past two years, he came in with the chip lead and let's just start things right there. Because Remco caught up with Malcolm Trainor early on to talk about having the chip lead in this spot, his approach, how he's gonna go about it. So let's hear from Malcolm Trainer right now.
Speaker 3: And Malcolm, what's it like to have all eyes of the poker world on you right now?
Speaker 4: It's amazing. Yeah, I'm very blessed.
Speaker 5: A lot of Australia is like, my message is absolutely flooded, hundreds of messages. I can't believe it when I want to brace it. In twenty twenty four, I had a lot of messages, but this is just the next level, so it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Is the experience also next level?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's much more significant than the last Bracelet run and the vibe of everything, the chanting going on. It's really a different experience and I'm just trying to soak it all in and I enjoy it while I can't.
Speaker 2: What makes you ready for this moment?
Speaker 4: I mean my experience in the past.
Speaker 5: I've played a lot of online tournaments, so I feel like I have a lot more experience than most people do, even if they're older.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've put in the volume.
Speaker 5: I've also been in a lot of deep runs for a million up top many times before.
Speaker 4: So there'll be some people out there with more experience, like Ensign, who has you know.
Speaker 5: Played with ten miler the top, But I feel like, you know, I'm one of the top three or four people who have played, you know, the most money.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 3: As far as what's coming now, this final phase to the final table. Yeah, what's your approach and how do you think it's going to play out?
Speaker 4: It's really hard to say. I'm just gonna play my game.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I don't want to leak too much strategy is the thing. I don't want to leak too much strategy. But yeah, I'm just gonna keep doing what I've been doing as the chip leader. I won't be doing many two out of line things, but I'll just try and be.
Speaker 4: Aggressive and I'll try and you know, I always like trying to make people sweat, but I'm making people sweat. I'm doing something a right.
Speaker 3: Final question, what's it like to be Chippler in the main on the eight unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It hasn't really sunk in yet.
Speaker 5: I'm just kind of just treating it, trying to keep it like a regular pokesord it in my head, while at the same time it's like an awesome experience, but I'm just trying to like keep that mental.
Speaker 4: Yeah level.
Speaker 1: So that was Malcolm Trainer. I love to hear that sort of approach, you know, that sort of mentality from the kid. He's only twenty six years old, but you can just tell that he's a very thoughtful, insightful, intelligent person and that obviously translates to his play. I think Malcolm Tranner has played extremely well throughout this tournament. Of course, yes he got lucky in some spots, but that's tournament poker. You have to get lucky in some spots and it does help when you push the envelope as the aggressor and you're able to take those shots. So he's the chip leader coming into today. And of course we have talked about it in the past that that doesn't necessarily guarantee you anything. And I did say on the last episode that I thought Malcolm Trainor was gonna make it to this final table. Well, you know, hate to break it to you guys, but spoiler alert, he didn't. But we'll get into what happened and where he fell as we go on. But things started with a bang on day eight on the first hand delt Or at their table, Finland's Laurie Shascalatti doubled, he jammed or sorry, he three bets from the Big Blind versus Lucas Jumalan's open on the button. Jumlan had king four of clubs saske he had ace king off Juma Lan went for the four bet jam Sasculotti called and the ace king held from there to give Sasclotti the double up. Then more fireworks were had when we had a giant three way all in clash between Todd Brunson, brock Wilson and Malcolm Trainer. Brunson had ace king of diamonds, brock Wilson had pocket kings and Trainer had pocket queens. So of course big hands like this, the money is likely going to get in the flop comes eight deuce deuice. There's a single diamond on the flop, nine of diamonds on the turn, so Brunson can now hit an ace or he can hit a diamond. Well, the river was an ace. I believe it was the ace of spades, so that allowed Todd Brunson to triple up. Now Wilson did win the side pot against Trainer with his kings beating Trainers queens, so he basically stayed even on the hand. I think he went into it with a little bit over fifteen million and that's what he left coming out of it. And then Trainer was clipped some Trainer still was very healthy after the hand, but you know it obviously does hurt to lose chips like that. Then we had our first bust out of the day and that was Dylan Smith. He went out in twenty first place for three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. You know, Dylan hung around, hung around, hung around. I talked about in the last episode how he was really valuing his tournament life. Ultimately he did find a spot to get all in with Asjack. He got all in against Jumalan King Queen of Diamonds. It was running diamonds to give Jumalan a flush, and that kote Dylan Smith in twenty first place. Then you had what I think is probably the pot of the day when you think about how everything then played out from there on out, because we had an enormous double up for the kid for Jumalan against the popular possibly arising to an extent colorful. Certainly, Will gibbins Jumalan out of the small blind raised a little bit over three x with Ace ten off. Gibvens made it nine point six X from the big blind with Ace Queen Off. So Ace Queen Off dominating the Ace ten off for Jumalan. Jumalan responds with a jam he piles all in from more than forty three big blinds. Gibvens calls it off, has his man dominated, but the ten to ten four flop smashes Jumalan. The turns a blank to leave Gibbons drawing dead. And that was the hand that gave Jumalan in enormous chip stack. It left Gibvens not out of the tournament just yet. He did have a few big blinds left, but I mean, holy hell, that was that was a hand that was an absolute freaking hand from there, you know, Givens did get a double up at one point, and then Todd Brunson went out and twentieth place. He got his money in a really good spot. He had aces, he had red aces. It was against Malcolm Trainer. I believe it was Brunson opening trainer defending from the big blind if I remember correctly. It was eight three deuce with two clubs. Trainer had ace jack of clubs. I think he check called the flop, did trainer, and then the turn was a jack. So now he's got a pair of jack's top top kicker and the nut flush draw and he checked jams. Brunson calls it off, rivers the four of clubs, and we say goodbye to Todd Brunson. Then after that Givens, you know, he held on for as long as he could, ultimately fell in nineteenth place, also taking home three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. And it was Jumalan who ultimately did Givens in King jack Off for Givens, ju Milan's got pocket aces.
Speaker 2: So it did come.
Speaker 1: Given said King jack Off with the jack of clubs. It came Queen ten eight, I think all club but the ace of clubs did belong to Jumalan, so he needed the nin o'clubs, did Givens. If you wanted to make that flush, it would have been a straight flush, but ultimately bricks out and we lose Givens in nineteenth place for three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. And then to close the book on Will Gibbins's run in the twenty twenty sixth WICIP main event, Remco caught up with him on the floor and here is that conversation for you guys right now.
Speaker 2: Well, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: After all this went down so close to the dream man.
Speaker 7: Uh, there's a lot on my mind.
Speaker 8: I just had two interviews from now after just talking about it over and over. It's it's bigger than my emotions, is you know what I'm saying, Like my emotions telling me it's okay, you go, You'll you'll get it.
Speaker 7: You know you're gonna make millions. I already see it. But everybody's like, oh, how you feel being so close?
Speaker 8: And isn't this I really go none when I'm in the like when I'm in the battlefield, so like, I don't have the emotion and that's what keeps me so killed. And so the emotion hasn't took over me yet. Maybe when I'm in the bed and I wake up and I look at it and I see the equity and how much it was, and yeah, man, maybe I'll feel and I'll be at my own piece, I mean, my own serenity, and who knows what I'll do.
Speaker 7: But I'm still happy and blessed to be here.
Speaker 8: Like I said, I was ben one. I registered on day two two, so I come in.
Speaker 4: Super late three.
Speaker 9: This is day eight. Blessed.
Speaker 8: I have nothing else to complain about. I mean, suck Off's happened to suck off could have happened on day two when I registered at sixteen, know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Super late.
Speaker 8: So I gotta look at it as the glasses half full, not half dificy.
Speaker 7: That's how I live my life anyway. It's all about a perspective.
Speaker 3: Talk to me about the support you received both on the rail. I can imagine your social media blowing up.
Speaker 2: Bro, what's it been like?
Speaker 7: Nonstopping?
Speaker 8: People think that I'm ignoring them, And She's like, y'all don't understand.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't understand.
Speaker 8: I'm getting messages left right, cauls left right, texts like I love it. But when I'm in this zone, I can't. I can't use the energy that way. My energy gotta be like aligned in here. I love it, first of all. I love I love it when people I feel like they take it. They get sensitive when I get into this, this warrior zone, you know what I'm saying, And they just don't understand somebody out there fighting up a knife fight.
Speaker 7: You ain't gonna be like, hey man, what's up? And he's fighting.
Speaker 8: No, let him focus on it, you know what I'm saying. That's how I just go into this killer be killed mode. And once I'm in that mold don't talk to me. I love you, but that's no disrespect to anybody. I'm not saying no topic cause I like, but I just I just.
Speaker 7: Go into this mode.
Speaker 6: Bro, I can't explain it. I just go by.
Speaker 7: I go into a different, different zone.
Speaker 8: And and because I'm in that zone, it's messed me up in reality.
Speaker 7: And I've talked to somebody else about this before.
Speaker 8: Relationships suck for me because if me and this girl breakup, I don't care go poker has like so I try to like balance it, like, Okay, will you gotta realize you gotta have emotion because this type of stuff right here, if your emotions is too high, you'll be down there crying. So you got to so you have to cut it off so you don't feel it so you can be ready for the next one and be.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. I don't know, man, I'm just rambling. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I got one more for you.
Speaker 3: If people watch this and feel inspired by the way you play, the way you act, the things you say, what's the message you would like to give to them their for chasing their dreams.
Speaker 9: Be yourself.
Speaker 7: I'll never change from nobody else. Be humble. See people don't know. I'm very thankful for everything.
Speaker 8: You know, Like, don't never be too big, like to where like you forget.
Speaker 9: Who you are.
Speaker 8: Always keep an identity, Always trust your gut, never quit, never quit. Yeah, and uh, never look too far ahead. Stay in a moment. You know, nothing is built overnight. That's worth, that's that's that's here still, you know what I'm saying. So just stay in the moment, and uh, don't let anybody tell you what your vision is.
Speaker 7: Hold on to your own vision.
Speaker 8: When you when you're telling people and they knocking you and they're telling you that you can't do this or whatever, all you gonna do is get discouraged, keep it to yourself, lock in tunnel vision and.
Speaker 6: Keep it moving.
Speaker 1: So that was Will Givings on his way out the door. I would say to him, you know, hold your head high. You got your money in an absolutely incredible spot and the deck just didn't favor you. Which it sucks, of course, it absolutely sucks, but still a great run for Will gives three hundred and twenty five K in the bank. Believe he cashed overall at this World Series of Poker for more than five hundred maybe six hundred thousand dollars total. He had that one final table in the PLO, he had another deep run of the Millionaire Maker, and then of course he has the very deep run here in the WISP main event, down to eighteen players, down to two tables. Thomas Klack bus in eighteenth place for three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. He flopped two pair on the ace ten to five board in a three way pot, but Hossin Enson, the twenty nineteen champion of this very event, making another run. He turned a better two pair with ace seven, A seven hit the turn, the money goes in, and that was all she wrote for Thomas Klack. That hand and that pot put Enson up to sixty six million, And at this stage, you know, it really did start to look like En going to just absolutely cruise his way to another disipy main event final label in the modern era and have a shot at winning poker's greatest tournament once again, which would have been absolutely freaking outrageous if that were to be the case. You know that that was like to me, that was the headlining story. You know, is he going to do it again? We've seen many deep runs from previous champions. You know, we've seen many close calls to winning it again. I think Joe Katta doing it in what was it it was he won it in two thousand and nine, and then in twenty eighteen, I think he got fifth place. You know, that was an absolutely incredible run by him, and then crazy stuff. But in the two thousand and what was it eighteen when he got fifth and he just goes on to then enter the closer and just wins. That just just wild stuff there from Joe Kada. But you know that's the type of levels that we're talking about with with hosting Enson making this run here and you know we're down to the file two tables. He's super healthy on chips, he looks locked in, he looks in the zone. He's getting a lot of hands too, which helps of course, yes, and it's like, okay, here we go. He's gonna freaking do it. So after we lose Clack, we lose Romayne Lewis in seventeenth place. He four bet jammed with pocket kings only to run smack into Greg Mueller's aces bricks out for Lewis. He's out the door in seventeenth for four hundred and ten k and then we lost brock Wilson in sixteenth place. Now I do have to rewind quickly to the hand where it was the three way all in between Brunson, Wilson, and trainer. You could get the sense that Wilson thought he lost the hand completely and that he was out. Like the way that he reacted when that river cart hit it certainly looked like he might have been out of the tournament. But he wasn't out of the tournament. He regrouped, you know, he got back together or whatever, you know, collected himself and then he was going on to fight on. But ultimately his run did end in sixteenth place. Also four hundred and ten thousand dollars for him. Pretty sick way to go to. Daniel Savas opened on the button with nine eight of hearts. Brock Wilson jammed twelve and a half big lines from the big line with King jack Off. Savas got a count, took some time, and then made the call with the nine eight of hearts. So six spot. When you see that call from your opponent, because he's got a good hand that's plenty live up against your hand, it comes ten nine to six favoring service and then just bricks out for Wilson and he's out the door, but nevertheless a very good run for Brock Wilson. After that, we saw Michael Gagliano aka Gags. He doubled through Sean Deep tens versus Ash jack Off, and then we later lost Sean Deep. You know, he got down kind of shortish after losing that flip to Gagliano. Pretty standard flip. You know, money just goes in one one's gotta win, one's gotta lose. Deep gets down, he kind of fights back up, but then ultimately he goes out in fifteenth, also taking four hundred and ten thousand dollars. His hand was it was a three way pot to the Queen five to four rainbow flop. Deeb Alex to check Jam over a bet from Rami Hamoud. Hamoud calls with Ace Queen top hair, top kicker, Deeb's got seven to six for the open ender. No help comes for Sean Deeb and he's out the door trying to get into the next tournament because all he cares about is Player of the Year. Remko also caught up with Sean Deeb after he was done doing some other interviews and getting through his main event run. Talk to him about getting knocked out his run in this tournament, and then what's next for deep in the Player of the Year chase. So here is that interview with Remco and Sean deeb right now.
Speaker 2: So what's next? What can you register for?
Speaker 10: I readistered for the fifth twenty five K Horse, but I realized that I probably should play the five hundred Summer Saver first because register closing in seven minutes. So I'm gonna click register there, hop in that one first, and then go to the Horse.
Speaker 6: After at anybody at any playing for you.
Speaker 10: Know, ten million dollars and I go play a five dollars tournament. I just love poker. I love the World Series. And my table's gonna laugh when they see me, and they're gonna be like, aren't you in the main I'm like, yeah, I'll just tell them multi tabling to fuck with them a little bit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the delay wouldn't even have caught up yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'd be showing up there.
Speaker 10: They're gonna get a spoiler and they're gonna be so dejected. But obviously I'm coming in with like ten big blinds in a five tournament, but I'll probably bag Chipley didn't that, and that that'll be you know what I did tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So your mindset throughout this tournament seems so chill, so relaxed. I know that that's what you're always like, but do you think that it's carried you in a way also against the opposition, perhaps freaking him out a little bit.
Speaker 10: I think they were burning a lot of extra energy with their stress level, their adrenaline bumping. I was getting seven eight hours of sleep at night, totally relaxed all in, heart rate was nothing. You know, I'm not emotional that I wasn't treating the spot like too big. I was just playing, you know, poker with my ability, and I don't think I don't think everyone in that field would raise call the h jack I did. I think it's a good call. And you know, I played a few spots for chippyv over icm. You know, the King four off call for five bigs, and there's a couple other spots like I'm linning increase variance, especially versus better players and the good players in the field, and that's my style. And sometimes I get all the chips and sometimes I bust and I'm content with that, and that's been my career and I'm nothing's going to change.
Speaker 2: You chase the accolade of winning POY.
Speaker 3: Obviously that's a huge thing, a huge operation, but you never seem to talk about the prestige that could have been in the main event.
Speaker 2: They give a banner for that thing too, you know, I trust me.
Speaker 10: I had thought about winning the Main, getting like so many POY points and being the first person at four banners. I was aware, you know, and I know mers. I think Merson's only one who double one the Main and POY. But you know, there's always other times, and I know that the stamina of the Main I'm capable of having because I'm here fifty dights, like on the same sleep schedule, the same work schedule, every day, like every day of the summer.
Speaker 6: These guys are coming out here.
Speaker 10: They don't play a term, so the first one they play, they're not used to showing up every day and going to work.
Speaker 6: And I am I could I.
Speaker 10: Could do this for another six months straight, you know, the World Series of eight months. My wife would divorce me, but I would still be here, you know, playing every day, every event.
Speaker 3: Final question. The main gets so much extra attention. What has it been like to be in the middle of that.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm gonna pull a phil helmet at the name drop.
Speaker 2: It was pretty awesome.
Speaker 10: Every day Kevin Pollock's texting me asking what my chips deck is, trying to get updates. You know, it's cool, you know, meeting celebrities, knowing that they want to be doing what I do, and just so much support. I have a great circle of friends, all Team Lucky, you know, and have everyone else behind me.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 10: I love, you know, fans asking for photos and it's just it's cool. Treating poker has made me a celebrity and poker, but I'm also humble in some ways. I'm not humble in a lot of ways, but there's a couple I still.
Speaker 1: Am so Sean deep snap into the five hundred dollars Summer Saver, he's just an absolutely sick individual.
Speaker 2: Busted that and then.
Speaker 1: Hopped into the twenty five k horse that is still running. I think there's still three tournaments to start too. I think there's a like a one k or a fifteen hundred. There's a five k, and then there's the one K Super Turbo in two days. So it's kind of crazy to think that the WSOP main event makes the final table. It feels like the series is done, but it's not. There's still two more full days of action. That's that's going to be happening at the World Series of Poker. I'm not sure if I'm going to travel down there. I'm sure I will, I say that, but I'm sure I'll be down there for something, you know, because if the WSP is happening and if I can help it, I'm probably gonna be there. We then we lost Daniel Salvas in fourteenth place for four hundred and ten thousand dollars. He first ran pocket tens into Sascolatti's pocket. Jack's pretty standard hand with the money going in there, and then on the next hand after that he jammed all in for I think it was a little bit less than four big lines with nine to six off. Sascolotti finished him off with ast nine off had him dominated. So we lose Savas to get down to thirteen, and then this is when we see another big pot go the way of the kid. I'm gonna call him the kid, Lucas Jumalan. This time he won a big one off at the other kid slightly older though Malcolm trainer jacks versus Queen's. So this one came at the five hundred thousand, one million big blind level. Jumalan raises the button, makes it two big lines. Trainer three bets from the big blind to nine Biglindes. Jumalan calls in position with the jacks. It comes ace jack four two diamonds, Trainer best four million. Jumalan calls turns an ace or sorry in eight off suit eight. Trainer check calls eight and a half million. Believe the pot now is forty four and a half million, forty five million, something like that. The river's a four pairs the board, so now it's a full house for Jumalan. Trainer checks. Jumalan goes for thirty five million. Trainer Tanks ultimately makes the call. He is wrong in trying to make the hero call here because Jumalan's got the goods with the full house, and all of a sudden, Lucas Jumlan is up over one hundred million. He's up to one hundred and twenty five million and absolutely looking like he's gonna do the damn thing. Very impressed with Jumalan throughout much of the play here that we've seen him in the later stages. Yeah, he's had some stuff that may have not worked out in his favor, but the kid is very good. You can tell what he's doing. He goes for it. He's aggressive, he's fearless, all that sort of stuff. He's got a little bit of a bravado about him too, which I do think.
Speaker 2: You have to kind of be.
Speaker 1: Crazy confident when you're getting into these spots, you know, because you have you do. You have to believe in yourself and you have to believe that you can ultimately go on to do it. And I think that that the kid does. I mean, he's got that twenty two year old mindset where I can do anything me against the world, it doesn't matter. So that's kind of great to see. So he's cruising here after this pot up to one hundred and twenty five million. Then we lose what I think was the biggest story left at the time, hosting Enson the champion from twenty and nineteen, going for back to going for another trip to the final table another title. In the Disop main event, he's out thirteenth for five hundred and ten k Lori Sascelotti opened on the button. Hosting Enson found a pretty standard spot here. I think to jam a little bit over twenty six Big Lilinds with Ace Queen off. The problem is, well, this is one of the things I just hate in poker, and I know all you players out there can understand what I'm talking about. When the big blind just wakes up with it. I mean, I know the big line didn't actually do anything wrong, but it just sucks when you do the standard thing and then the person behind you, the one person behind you in this case, just wakes.
Speaker 2: Up with the goods.
Speaker 1: Michael Gagliano and the Big LiLine just picks up two cowboys, two kings, and that's that. You know, Enzun's out the door. Believe he did flop a queen but bricked out from there, and all of a sudden, Gags Michael Gagliano is up to eighty one million. So we got Lucas Jumlan who just won that huge pot off Malcolm Trainer, He's cruising well over one hundred million, and now you've got Gags storming up the leaderboard thanks to taking out hosting Ens on just kind of a sick way to go for Enzon because that's just such a standard spot and you just get unlucky to run into it. But but yeah, but that's the spot. So at this stage, right it's it's Jumalan as as the chip leader. He's clearly feeling it. His rail is freaking awesome. They are allowed, they are supporting their guy. Oftentimes he's like, you know, kind of celebrating them, whether that's just at the table with some some hand motions or whatever, or maybe he's going over to the rail like it's it's a really cool atmosphere between them. So with twelve left, they're playing six and six, Remco catches up with Lucas Jumalan on one of the breaks and he wanted to get a sense for how the kid's feeling in this moment, because he's the freaking chip leader and he's cruising with twelve players left in the WSVP main events. So here's that conversation right now. Remco and Lucas Jumalan.
Speaker 3: Lucas massive moment, twelve left in the main what are you feeling right now?
Speaker 11: I mean, it really hasn't set in yet. Like obviously super blessed to be here, but I don't think I'll really feel anything until it's like completely over. So I'm just trying to say locked in, centered and focused and do my thing.
Speaker 3: What's it like to have so much support on the rail?
Speaker 11: It means the world, I've told them over and over again. I'm so thankful that for all the love and all the support and everybody who's here and everybody who is not, And yeah, it's just truly a blessing and a dream come true.
Speaker 2: This event is so long.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed any shifts in your mindset, your approach as we got through the days?
Speaker 6: No, not really.
Speaker 11: I think I've stayed pretty grinded and center the whole time. There's been some highs and some lows I've had. I had five thousand ships in this thing at five hundred big blind, So pretty incredible to be here, truly truly special.
Speaker 3: The big part you played where you had Jacks full put into words what was going through your mind on the river when he was.
Speaker 6: Thinking of the call hero me, hero me, hero me?
Speaker 3: And then one final thought, we're getting closer to the final table.
Speaker 2: How many players around.
Speaker 3: You or you've played against do you think are trying to get to the final table?
Speaker 2: And what's your view on this next.
Speaker 11: I don't really want to give that away as of right now.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: The kid is just doing it at this time, loves the support behind him, loves what he's doing here. He's he's clicking all the right buttons. And when when someone like this is dialed in, you can just really start to sense it that it just might be their tournament. Now that said, I'm sure I've said that many times. I kind of started to say with Malcolm trainer after yesterday's performance, but you know, it can all kind of start to fall away, but we'll see how it goes. Of course, with Lucas Jumalan Antonio Galliana, he ends up going out in twelve for five hundred and ten thousand dollars. He called off to a four bet jam against Michael Gagliano. He called off did Galiana with ace queen off. Looked like a pretty pained decision from him, but ultimately made the call and he ran right into Gags's ace, king off the ace king off whole and all of a sudden, we have another player in the tournament who is up over one hundred million in chips, and this is Michael Gags Gagliano believe this put him up to one hundred and two million. That said, it didn't last all that long. Greg Mueller gets into a big clash with Gagliano once again. It's Ace King for Gagliano. He's up against the Queens for FBT, the classic of the classic races. Here the Queens end up holding for Mueller, he doubles up to get up to fifty six million, he clips gags back down to fifty seven million. And then meanwhile you have Juemlan who has now built his stack up to one hundred and fifty five million in chips. So I just said how he won that big pot off trainer he gets up to one hundred and twenty five million, he's looking really strong, of course, and then he's just went in more chips is Jummlan, and now with eleven left he's up to one hundred and fifty five million. Then we had Toga Karrakaiah busting in eleventh place, taking home three quarters of a million dollars seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. His Ace ten Off lost to Jamie Chevelle. Chevelle's jacks no help for the ace ten off and Karrakaia was gone in eleventh, so ten players remain short break. They all get situated around one table. I kind of wish that they would play five and five. I do understand that from a viewing perspective, it's easier to put players on one table, but I kind of wish that they would play five and five and then just I almost wish that they would play hand for hand and then for the production or for the product, play one hand at one table, go to the other table, play and just go back and forth right like that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: I know that might extend things a little bit, but at this point, I mean, everything's just extended, So who cares. The shortest stack when there were ten players left was the Cypriot Eva Gorris Eva Gore with thirteen big blinds. Mario Boose was slightly ahead of him with sixteen big blinds, and then Jumalan was the chip leader. He was sitting on one hundred and eight big blinds. On the very first hand of ten handed play at the unofficial final table, Eva Goru doubles through Malcolm Trainer. It folds to Trainer in the small blind he jams with Queen aid Off, can't really blame him. Decent hand to do so does have some blocker properties, and you are going up against a player and Eva Goru who has been a little bit more on the conservative side throughout the later stages of this event. But Eva Goro did find a call with King seven of Clubs for his twelve big blind so he was able to double up through Malcolm Trainer and that left Malcolm Trainer with just seven point six big blinds. So it makes Trainer the short sex the trainer cos from start of day Chip Leader with twenty one left. Where I'm sitting here on the last episode talking about how I expect him to make the final table. I mean, I guess technically he did make the final table, at least not the official one. And here he is ten left, getting clipped down to fewer than eight big blinds, and he's really gonna have to fight for things. Here there's a shot though that he could get to the official final table, and we could see Malcolm Trainer in August because Mario Boos gets all of his money in twelve point six big blinds on a three bet jam with pocket tens against hand Fang's ace king the tens hold to double for boost. He's able to double up. Fang is still doing all right on chips, and you know, if you're Trainer and you're Israel, obviously you want boost to bus so you can lock up that additional two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. There wasn't a pay jump from eleven to ten. Both eleven and tenth get seven hundred and fifty k, and then ninth place gets a million, So this is where that quarter of a million dollar pay jump comes in. So they play a while ten handed play. You know, some players are winning pots. A whole ton of aggression was happening. You know, players kind of really understood the situation. And then ultimately, you know, Trainer goes through the blinds one time. He's down to his last four big lines in the big line. After he posts the big blind anti Jumalan opens with a raise with King Queen off. Trainer defends his big line with jack four clubs. It comes eight eighty four, so Trainer's got two pair here. He pulls off the stop and go all in. He moves all in for his last two big lines. Jumalan calls getting a really good price and it comes. It's the sickest way that it could come. It doesn't come a king, it doesn't come a queen. It comes running nine to nine to counterfeit the two pair for Malcolm Trainer. Give Lucas Jumalan the pot and send the Aussie out the door in tenth place. Now, Malcolm Trainner played incredible. I thought it's a great result seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars for him. I'm sure he's going to be left wanting more. But after the success that he has had over these last two years, I think this kid just has to absolutely hold his head high. He sounds like a very solid, sound individual who is going to do great things in poker. You know, he's had some great results so far, and if he can you know, I talked about that quote, you know, after he won the AUSI millions, that he told Poker News that he's basically dedicated his life to the game for the last eight years. If he's able to keep going in the direction that he's been going in and keep working hard, you know, just putting his head down and grinding through it, he he's gonna win a boatload of money in this game Malcolm Trainer, so kudos to him a great run. Unfortunate that he had to bust in tenth place, but someone had to and ultimately it was the Ausie. So then we were left with nine. Lucas Jumlan. He did knock out Malcolm Trainer in tenth place. He's going to be bagging one hundred and ninety four million chips, which is good for one hundred and twenty nine big blinds when the final table is going to resume on August third. That is a giant That is a massive shout out, massive once again.
Speaker 2: Chip lead.
Speaker 1: Rami Hamoud out of Canada is in second place with seventy nine million, so he's got one hundred and fifteen million more than second place. I mean, that's just that's wild. Fifty three big lines for Hamoud. Jamie Chevelle comes in third here, fifty six million for him, thirty seven big blinds. Chevell is a player who he's predominantly a cash game player. I spoke with him after the final table was made. He's making his eighth cash in this event. I went over that on the last episode. If you guys want to go back, if you miss that, but his eighth cash in this event. This is of course his best finished. So let's just play that that little chat that I had with Jamie Chevelle after found table wrapped up. Now we can get to hear from him a little bit. We haven't heard from him yet, but he was pumped. He was absolutely pumped to make it, and it was a pleasure to chat with him. So here's that that talk right now. All right, I'm here with Jamie Chavelle, just made the main men final table. You're a man who has a lot of history with this event. I think it's eight cashes. Now, what is it about this tournament that allows you to succeed.
Speaker 6: As a poker player.
Speaker 12: Honestly, is the only tournament I've played so so, but no, I think it's just because I play cash games.
Speaker 6: That's my main thing.
Speaker 12: And in this tournament is more like cash games, at least in the first couple of days than any other tournament. It's a really cool, slow, deep structure plays to my what I know, I guess and I don't know. I don't really know how I've I mean, I've cashed a lot, but I've never had anything like this before, so this is pretty unturned waters for man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, at this in this tournament, right, you start going deeper and deeper and deeper. And you've had some deep runs before, but obviously nothing like this before. At what point in this run did it really become real and start just thinking like, Okay, I got a shot at the fun table.
Speaker 12: It's really strange, but I felt very different this run than any run I've had in the past. For whatever reason, I've just been much more relaxed and appreciative of everything happening and not worried about making a mistake or stressed out. And I've just played very free and I think that's probably helped a bit. Obviously I've had tremendous luck along the way to get here, as we all have.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe maybe it's just the experience factors helped me out, but it's it's been a unique run for me, I guess.
Speaker 6: Different from the rest.
Speaker 1: You had one big hands the nut flush straw against the set of fours with the straight draw as well. Talk me through that moment you get all your chips in it such a big spun.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you that the rush and the adrenaline from that is really unlike anything else in life, you can't you cannot really simulate that in anything else.
Speaker 6: It's just a very very unique, very.
Speaker 12: Cool happy to have won that one obviously, kind of shows you the butterfly ef back from tournaments is crazy, right. If the other gentleman had, you know, haired the board or just won that hand, he might be here and I'm not. And I mean that's what's cool about tournaments is just you know, any one little thing can dictate everybody's faith.
Speaker 6: It's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple weeks off now before the final table, any ideas of what you're gonna do.
Speaker 6: Go home, just chill, hang out, run up my normal life. It won't change.
Speaker 12: I've got a couple of awesome kids at home, and you know, I've played poker. Back at home, I've got a really great group of guys that I've played poker with.
Speaker 6: So you know, it'll be my business as usual for me.
Speaker 1: You heard it there from Jamie. Not much is gonna change between now and August third. Gonna go back to his normal life, go back to his family, his kids, and just you know, I guess, kind of rest and relax and get ready to go for the final table in August. Fourth place coming in in August will be mister FBT, Greg Mueller forty eight and a half million for him thirty two big blinds. He caught up with Remco right after play. I think I'm pretty sure, he said. Right at the beginning of the interview, he got a phone call from the head coach of the Ottawa Senators. I mean, I was talking to his good buddy Sean Buchanan Bucky on the rail and Bucky has been coaching him from I think day four, just really really helping him the whole way through getting him to this final table. And then Bucky was also telling me that, you know, if he makes his final table. This was you know, I think when they were ten handed and he said, you know, if Greg makes the final table, then you know, I'm talking tons of hockey guys. X NHL A is all going to be coming out making a thing of it. So this is pretty cool. You know, Greg does have that that X either semi pro pro hockey background, knows a lot of those guys. He does a lot of stuff with the Vancouver Canucks organization, so I expect Greg Greg's rail. It wasn't as rowdy just yet, but come August, there's gonna be a lot of FBT supporters there, so that's that's really cool. But anyway, here is Greg Mueller after making the final table with Remcom Greener.
Speaker 2: I'll call you back.
Speaker 9: It's an interview city over here.
Speaker 13: Call you back, coach of the Ottawa Senators.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, talk to me of the response, the energy, what's happening right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I'll be honest.
Speaker 13: What I learned out of this, other than the poker stuff, was how blessed I am in life. I have so many people cheering for me, like rooting genuinely for me, that itself feels amazing no matter what place I come in on the final table, just the love and support I have from my family and friends is undescribable.
Speaker 3: Was this almost like a thing that you needed to be reminded of that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I mean I always know that I have a wicked support.
Speaker 13: Group, but it just I needed it for my poker prowess, like I was, you know, like it's just like, hey, hey, if I want to play, I can.
Speaker 3: You know, this run is so insane on so many different levels.
Speaker 2: But talk to me about the.
Speaker 3: Closing hours here As you get closer while still knowing that there's traps everywhere and you could be eleventh or tenth and then all of a sudden, the experience is very different.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, you know, the money's very big, obviously, But to me when we were ten handed, what was more important was for me to get on ESPN as a final nine, more so than the pay jump of getting to the final nine. Just I just think the fun, the opportunities for me with my you know, personality, I thought I thought it was.
Speaker 6: Important for me to make to make the feed the final table.
Speaker 3: The gloves will really come off when you come back. You already talked about wanting to get a little fitter. What can we expect from you and the rail I know that I think hockey town will be all over this thing.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean the one thing is now that I'm here, I'm gonna have a lot less like I'll have way less fear, you know what i mean, because I'm I'm still gonna play correctly, but I'm saying, you know, like towards the end, you gotta clamp up if you want to guarantee yourself a seat. And not that I really did, I didn't have any hands to play, and I was okay with that, you know.
Speaker 9: But yeah, now that.
Speaker 13: I'm there, I'm looking to win, not squeak up and I seem myself into fifth.
Speaker 6: I'm looking to win.
Speaker 13: So if there's a chance for me to go for it, I'm.
Speaker 9: Going for it.
Speaker 3: Who's coming out, who's gonna be on your rail off?
Speaker 2: Give us some names?
Speaker 13: I mean, first and foremost, my buddy Sean Buchanan, who's been instrumental in this whole run with me. I'll I'll be honest. He has been on my ass about my phone, my my demeanor, Get up off the table, put the hoodie on, focus, no emotions, Let's go go to bed like I'm not kidding twenty four to seven. Amongst discussing hands, hand history, doing the research of the other players, he's been it's almost like I love the team atmosphere. It's almost like it's been a team after truthfully.
Speaker 1: Next up we have Michael Gagliano. I caught up with Gags after he reached the final table and did a couple of interviews. Forty six point five million in the bag, thirty one big lines for him. Gags made a deep run. I think it was last year one hundred and fortieth place. If not, it was the year before, but I'm pretty sure it was last year. And then here, you know, it's just I mean, he's a lifetime grinder. It is Gagliano. He's been doing this for many, many, many years, and now here he is at Pokerspinnacle the WSP Main Event Final Table, and I wanted to chat with him about it. So let's hear from Gagliano. All right, Michael Gagliano here just made the WSP Main Event Final table. You've just someone who's been around the industry for a long time. You know, you've put in a lot of years on the felt Did you ever think it would culminate in this achievement?
Speaker 8: Leason?
Speaker 9: I mean I have to obviously say no.
Speaker 14: You know, well, listen, everybody dreams of making you know, the main and men final table. And like I was talking to Romie, like he said, kept keep saying like it doesn't feel real, doesn't feel real.
Speaker 9: I've played quite a number of tournaments.
Speaker 14: I don't really get too nervous, even deep there's obviously a level of like anxiety. I felt much more nervous on day four than I did on basically any of the other days. I don't really know why I had a good stack, but it just like, going throughout the day, I felt like.
Speaker 9: It was just like I felt. I felt it was just a little more nervous than usual.
Speaker 14: I had a couple of tough table draws and I just was like, I'm not super comfortable. And I ended the day reasonably poorly and I only bagged about fourteen bigs, and I kind of felt like I was just like out honestly, which obviously it wasn't, but I felt like, well, I only have fourteen bigs.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna do my best. I played this a.
Speaker 14: Million times, you know, I've grinded these stacks online, and uh.
Speaker 9: I came into the day.
Speaker 14: Just feeling like very clear headed and really good. And I got it in bad. I got an ace cream ers ace king, and I hit a queen in the river and the guy sitting next to me told me how the guy before me, who was there, I guess, got really bad beat.
Speaker 9: And he's like, oh, you're this seat is hot.
Speaker 14: Now You're you're in good shape, And I was like, all right, Like sure, he watched me hit the queen and then.
Speaker 9: I just didn't lose Apop for like eight hours.
Speaker 14: And uh, because I guess I had felt like kind of mentally like I was already out of him, and I'm just gonna like, all right, we're just gonna see what happens now and just see how far I can go and do my best. But I don't know, this part of it doesn't feel real. But uh, I'm here so too.
Speaker 1: Talk to me a little bit about the dynamics towards the end before making the final table. Your table had all the chips and the other table didn't have that many chips. You know, just talk about going through that and having to battle with a lot of other big stacks and in a lot of ways have to be cautious weirdly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was definitely a little awkward. I mean, we hit the top five and the bottom five work of the table. We were joking that they weren't playing, they were just sitting there.
Speaker 14: And when we got to the final table, we were kind of needling the guys a bit saying that. Somebody said, oh, we went to get dinner, and I was like, all right, we figured we saw the chip stacks weren't moving, But now they had a couple of LANs, but nobody busted and they just kept swapping stacks.
Speaker 9: It was like one guy hit ten, guy twenty and then they just swapped.
Speaker 14: So yeah, we had a bunch of a bunch of good players, a bunch of big stacks. I don't know, it just was. It was definitely like a little more cautious. I think people were afraid to play really big pots rightfully. So there were a couple of big bets, some like reasonable sized pots, but nothing too crazy.
Speaker 9: But I don't know, I'll see.
Speaker 14: Maybe on the footage, maybe we're getting a little more out of line than I thought they were, So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Speaking of playing big pots, you played a big one with Greg Mueller, your ace King versus Queens. You know, you got it up to one hundred million. You guys played that big pot. Is there any sort of kind of doubt that might creep in in that moment where it's like, hmm, maybe this might go the other way? Or how do you kind of recenter yourself and then stay focused.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's poker. Every hand is nice win. Every time you get all in, you want to win, if it's for four big ones or forty.
Speaker 9: Some of them you win, some of them you lose. I don't know.
Speaker 14: I kind of sometimes when I'm sitting there, I'm always I think like, oh, this would be a nice one to win, like, but they're all nice to win, you know, So I don't know, I just kind of just sit there and see what happens.
Speaker 9: I don't know. That was a big flip for sure.
Speaker 14: I told somebody else like that definitely changing the dynamic because I was more right in the middle of the pack with everyone else, and Lucas, you know, obviously had all the ships because I was like almost I wasn't saying I was I won't say it was competing with him, but like I was up to maybe almost one hundred mil and he had like one forty.
Speaker 9: So like we were definitely getting there.
Speaker 14: But then once I, me and Greg had the same stacks again, it was like just anybody's game. So it's kind of the way it is now. I mean, Lucas has a bunch, but there's so many stacks that are just right there, one or two bots. If somebody doubles through Lucas, they're gonna be like right there. So it's really wide open still and anything can happen.
Speaker 9: So I guess we'll.
Speaker 1: Say you play all a lot of intense poker to get to this point. It's very hard, it's very grueling, it's taxing on you. What do you got in store for these next couple of weeks before the final table?
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm gonna sit on the couch and watch a lot of TV for at least twenty four hours, but I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's two weeks or so. It's it's a slightly awkward amount of time.
Speaker 14: I kind of gonna go home to New Jersey, which is, you know, not a short fight, but then I'm gonna have to come like right back. So I don't exactly know what I'm gonna do yet. But tomorrow's a couch day, that's for sure. I think the World Cup is on, so I'm just gonna watch that and just see what happens.
Speaker 1: It sounds very workman like, is is I think how I would describe, you know, Michael Gagliano, And it's I understand I think what he's saying at the beginning when I asked him, you know, do you expect to be here? Did you ever expect that you would make it here? And he was kind of like, well, I have to say yes that that, or sorry, I have to say no that. I would have never expected it. But in a way, I think when you are in the game for so long and you're playing specifically your specialty is nolam at Holdham tournaments, and the volume that Michael Gagliano puts in, and probably how confident he is in himself at the table, you you probably think that the dream is a little bit more of a possible reality just given the shots at it that you give yourself, right Versus if you're just a person who comes out and plays, you know, one or two tournaments here and there, maybe you ultimately don't think that that reality could ever really become true just because you're not firing at it all the time. But you know, Gags, I think is just confident in himself that he thought, you know, yeah, like I can do this, Like I can make this happen eventually in my career. And here he is twenty twenty six. He's at the FSB Main Event final table. Rounding out the final nine. We got Mario Boos out of France forty four million for him twenty nine big lines. Lori Sasclatti out of Finland thirty seven point five. I have a million, that's twenty five big blinds. Han feg bagged twenty five million, seventeen big blinds, and then Eva Gorris Eva Goru out of Cyprus twenty two and a half million, fifteen big blinds. So it's very interesting how the stacks shape out here because you got a giant chip leader in Lucas Jumalan. Now I did think it was a little bit interesting because I was I was watching kind of where the crowd was while I was while there was ten handed at the one table, and you could see the play and the stats were up on the screen that all the viewers could could see their inside Paris by the stage, and it didn't seem like Jumalan at this point was being too aggressive with ten players left. I thought he would have been a little bit more aggressive, just because there were some very short stacks, namely Malcolm Trainer. But then also, you know, Fang was relatively short, Eva Gouru short, you know, or at least Fang was shorter once Boost doubled through him. But I thought with that chip lead and being the younger aggressive player that Jumalan was he might have opened a little bit more and tried to take advantage of the spot. I did see one kind of probably half joking tweet that said he should have folded to trainer's shove just to keep him around longer so that he could continue to chip up more. But I mean, whatever, you're you're locking up a two hundred fifty k pag jump, You're getting this thing to the fontine when you've got a giant chiplead. So you know, I don't think that was all that serious in this spot, but it will be interesting come August when they return. You know what the approach is for Jumlan And I think we'll get a sense of that pretty early on, Like is he just going to come in kind of right away, just laying the hammer down, Like let's say, you know, within the first one to two hands Romi Hamood decides to open. Is Jumalan just going to decide to come with a three bet and see if he can be like no, like, listen, I'm the chip leader, I'm the table captain. Okay, Like that's how this is going to work out. But we'll see, right and a lot of these stacks, you know, I know, Rami Hamud is kind of he separated himself enough from the pack that he can kind of chill out a little bit there in second place. But then Chevelle Mueller, Gagliano, Mario Boos, Sascolatti, they're all between twenty five and thirty seven big lines, so they're really gonna be like just kind of locked in the ICM jail cell while we see what happens with Han Feng and Eva gors Eva Goru, who are sub twenty right, So it's going to be very interesting to see how it all shakes out come August. The final nine, as I mentioned, are guaranteed one million dollars. The pay jump is two hundred and fifty K up to eighth, two hundred and fifty K up to seven, two hundred and fifty K up to sixth, and then we go five hundred K up to fifth place, fifth place getting two point twenty five million. Then we go another five hundred K up to two point seven five million for fourth place, Then we jump a million up to third place three point seven five million. We jump from third to second at least, you know, the biggest so far, up to six million dollars for second place, and then of course the biggest jump of them all four million dollars from second to first place of ten million dollars. And that's it. That's the pot, and that's the WSIP Main Event Final Table.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys had as much fun as I did following this tournament. This is the best tournament in the world. I think it's truly incredible. I absolutely love it every single year. The final table, I think is gonna be pretty electric. I know we can kind of look back at the start of day eight and we can say, oh, we missed out on Todd Brunson. Oh we don't have Brock Wilson. Oh the twenty nineteen champ, that story with hosting Ensign, we lost that. We didn't get arguably the greatest WICIP player in the world right now, Sean Deep. We don't get him either. But you know, I think it's okay. I think it's okay. And one of the reasons why I think it's okay is because so much of the Final table at Atmosphere has to do with the rails that are there and the excitement that they bring to it all. We know what Lucas Jumlan's rail is going to be They've they've been strong for the past day and a half, two days, right. We have a good idea of Greg Mueller's rail that's going to be showing up in August. The French rail for Mario Boose was very very strong.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna get a lot of these other rails. The han Fang rail, you know, I think that that one can be quite nice also, So the louder these rails are, the more fun that atmosphere is going to be. And ultimately, this is poker's biggest stage. These guys are playing for millions of dollars, ten million dollars up top, so it's it's gonna be electric no matter what, and I can't wait to see it all play out. I believe the plan is August third on ESPN two and then August fourth and fifth on ESPN, So that's pretty cool. They're gonna have some episodes between now and then that going to be getting released. Hopefully that helps build the buzz for this final table. Over the interim between now and August third, I know I'm gonna be buckling down, probably grabbing some popcorn, sitting on my couch and watching the entire coverage from start to finish. You know, that's one of the things I love to do every single year. I thought the coverage was, you know, pretty attractive this year in terms of getting us sucked in. I just didn't get to watch a lot of it because I was there trying to do the whole working thing, also playing in the event myself.
Speaker 6: All of that.
Speaker 1: I did watch the last couple of days as being at home sick, and I can't go back. I can't wait to go back and watch the whole thing start to finish. That's what I'm gonna be doing with my time. I would encourage you guys to do the same, and then we'll see you on August third for the Final Table. Day one of the Final Table. It's going to be a fun one. So that's it. That's the pod for producer Rich. My name is Donnie Peters. It's a pleasure as always, guys. We'll probably we have a few more pods coming up in these next couple of days because the DOUBSIP is still going on. So while we are wrapping UPSIP main event coverage, maybe we'll hit on some things here or there. As it pertains. This event, we'll be coming with some stuff in the future as well, probably the next two days for sure as we wrap things up, and then we'll see what we cook up in the few weeks off leading up to August. It's been a pleasure, guys. I will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 9: Express