Speaker 1: Michael, massive ordnance penetrator.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that sound like something you'd go to the Rocky Mountains and Men's claimic to get.
Speaker 3: The Denver Post is asking readers, how do you think Mayor Mikey has performed in his first two years in office? Maybe if you have some time today, you should reach out and answer the questions. Also on X for the Denver Post question of how Mayor Mikey's doing in his first two years in office? Check out the ratios and then also the comments. So far one hundred and sixteen comments about him and not one seems to be positive. Very entertaining reading.
Speaker 4: Michael, I wouldn't confess to lollly that you were driving around with your phone out. You might just get a ticket. Not the guy with the pants hanging out, or the person net's pooping, or maybe the person doing the drugs. But boy, I bet you you would get a ticket.
Speaker 1: You know, you go all over town and you see all these homeless people pushing their belongings in a shopping cart. One might wonder where do you go to buy a shopping cart?
Speaker 5: Hmmm, Michael, you know I didn't think that there could be a mayor more ridiculous or inept than web or who was right before this clown show. Oh yeah, Hancock, Like really, we just go from bad to worse. I don't understand the voters.
Speaker 6: I don't understand you know, Michael, I too, am surprised at the lack of initiative you find in the homeless community. Hey, Michael, another thing these homeless people can start doing is used as thell benmo other avenues of collecting. Maybe that would increase their revenue.
Speaker 4: Michael, I'm really tired of the victim card. This guy was playing the victim. Nobody in that room was causing any harm to him at all. All he was doing was playing the victim. We've got to start calling people what they are, and they are all playing the victim card. No one is harming them, no one is pushing them, no one is doing anything to them. It's all imaginary so that they can continue to play the.
Speaker 1: Victim signage idea for all the hoboes and Brighton.
Speaker 3: If I make a hundred bucks today, I'll disable the speeding camera.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Michael, I don't really get all these homeless people on the streets. Why are you on the streets. Why don't you all just go home? Like the rest of us losers on a.
Speaker 2: Fair face born on ding Dong. I've got to say something about that gentleman that said that the homeless don't have any ambition. Been playing around up here in the Pacific Northwest in Seattle and Portman past week. I tell you what, these almost people are just like Denver. Their ambition is great when it comes to try and get their next fix. Holy Moly, I feel like I'm around the unwashed. Wait a minute, I am.
Speaker 7: What about the homeless guy who's got his sign in his little cup, but his sign says it's not a tax, it's a fee this So what does that mean? Their government betting on me? And what does it mean to be afford to dream? What is this guy even saying? Does he even know what he's saying? Good Friday morning, Dragon and Mike, Yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is your favorite Juber.
Speaker 7: Where are all the Jews that live in New York? How can they vote for this guy? Wow, it's kind of scarce the beep out of me that so many Jews voted for There's a guy. I guess because there's so many Jews they should have voted against him.
Speaker 4: Anyway, have every weekend Michael yeah. If extermination is the line that we're not going to cross, well you can surely get up to that line very very very close and never quite get over it. But I would suggest maybe that that shouldn't be just the line, Like the line should be pretty thick, not just extermination.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you.
Speaker 1: Let dragons say that joke on their good.
Speaker 3: God, we gotta send him back to the fourth floor.
Speaker 1: Dragon. That us awesome.
Speaker 7: Yes, pree is my favorite for letter F word.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 7: Is there everybody's.
Speaker 1: Oh h, Michael, not never again? Well it is never again and never forget.
Speaker 7: That's what it is. You left that part out.
Speaker 1: It seems like some people forgot and it's happy and again.
Speaker 8: We're Jews up in space where zipping along protecting the Hebrew race.
Speaker 3: Interpret Brian dragon. The world's going crazy.
Speaker 8: I think it's time we need.
Speaker 6: To bring back them looney bins of the nineteen sixties and seventies, don't you think, Michael?
Speaker 8: I would like to apply for your company's currently open position Jive translator. The ad says compensation food based on call at hosts and producers whim no holidays.
Speaker 3: If you want to see some of the mental health breakdowns in Denver. Check out at Do Better Denver DNVR posts on x you can see people walking around with clothing not covering all their parts or taking action of relieving themselves on the street. Also, some of them are just flailing on the street and screaming this is what mayor Mikey wants