Speaker 1: Four three. You didn't say two to one Wuen's rule. Okay, before we get started, let me address this right here, Rico lookout. So many recently got their channels back. Think about why I'm not in that category. Thanks. This had happened months and months ago. I just haven't used it, and it's because I appealed it and didn't realize that there was still an option to appeal, because I thought I had already done that, and maybe I did, but I did. And here's what they did, Rico, look out. The moment they gave it back to me, fifty three of my videos were removed, but they kept the channel. First, they said, you're right, after manual deliberation, your channel is not you know, violate guidelines. How do I do this this way?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Violate guidelines? YadA, YadA, YadA. And yet fifty three of my videos were deleted immediately because my notifications, my email loaded up with what they call what they call medical missinfo, which was just warning parents and not to get their children, you know, killed for their sick cult that they don't realize that they're in. So did they give me anything back besides a shell? Not really, So it's not like RFB and all that stuff, getting only his second channel back, not his first one that had like five hundred thousand subscribers on it. He got a second RFB two back. So then not everything's a conspiracy there eco Now, maybe there are other people out there that are getting it back because they are working for the man and they're just activated now I get on YouTube. Who knows. Maybe there's other people who just simply got them back because they wanted to incriminate them. That's also possible, and I don't think that that's not in play. I'm just telling you what happened personally with me. It's not a it's not a conspiracy. Now, why did they get back to me at all? If they're just gonna strip all the videos off of it? Who knows? I don't care. It's here, That's what it is. It's it's for me to screw up or or what do they call it? What's the word? I don't even remember. Why am I not finding the right line?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 1: Here? There we go. I removed it like an asshole. Okay, so here we are. There is some more. There is some more to talk about, but I I need to and I wanted to do this before I did the intro, so now I have to do another intro. I'm convinced that AI is really just an office full of Jewish homosexuals with children chained to the floor. That's because here's what we see when I read, when I write this, and I asked this question and says, is he Man based on Thor? Knowing full well he goddamn sure is. While he Man in Thor share some common ground as powerful heroic figures, that's not what I'm even referring to. The actual body type, the hair, the Aryan Gothic, you know, physical characteristics. What else? What else is there? The fact that he has a giant ass iron cross, which would be the cross of Saint George right on his chest, and that his alter ego, or actually, if he Man is his alter ego, he's Prince friggin Adam. But okay, let's hear what the retards at AI say, which is, like I'm telling you, it's an office full of Jewish homosexuals with children chained to the floor. Uh, the relationship is more about their archetypes and the kind of movies they inspire. What the fucking so they're gonna make this they're gonna minimize this into fiction and call it the movies they inspire give me a fucking break. Rather than one being directly based on the other. They both represent strength, power, and the champion of good against evil. But he Man is a fictional character from a fantasy world, while Thor is basically they say, a fictional character from a fantasy world what they but they actually say is a mythological deity. No he's not. He's a king Assumer. Here's a breakdown of the connections similarities. Powerful hero is both he Mean and Thora are known for their immense strength and ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. Champions look good. They both embody the archetypal hero, fighting against evil and protecting the innocent. Fantasy mythological settings. Both characters that exist in worlds with magic, magical, or supernatural elements, which are important parts of their stories. Uh yeah, because that's what your sick Saturn cult is. It's a bunch of sorcerers and you know, conducting pharmakia. So yeah, that was part of the real world here and still is. Transformation and power. He Man's transformation in Thor's powers are central to their identic identities. Blah blah blah. Thor is not a figure from Norse mythology. They might he might be Norse in origin, but he's it's not where the mythology comes from. This is that's wrong. And they say Thor is part of the Marvel cinematic universe. Is that where Thor is from? Or do they kidnap and hijack that character type. He Man gains his powers from gray skull and a sword, while Thor's powers are inherent from him as a god. No, he's not a god. He's a Goth e ot. The age was added by the Romans. They never called themselves that they were actually god is actually another way of pronouncing and spelling Goth. Goth were always people, never, never anything else, even if they're deified after the fact. In summary, here's some more bullshit. Well, he Man and Thoris share similar heroic traits. How about physical type. He Man is a fictional character inspired by a real man named Thor. I added that by the mythology and archetypes of characters like Thor, So, why don't you just fucking say that in the beginning he was inspired by Thor? This was the straight answer but you're Jewish homosexuals with children change your floor, okay, rather than being directly based on him. Okay, okay, let me show you. Oh, for fox sake, shut up, lady, it's someone. It's a woman with a theremon. But you know it's nice to listen to for like half a second and it gets irritating as shit. Let's see, I don't play the theremin is from me again. I'm okay with your face. Let's see there we go. So I'm me show you this real quick. That's not in the chats, idiot. Are you seeing what I'm saying? Yes?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Why am I up there when I did not put myself there? That's a better spot. Or you know what's even better since it's not audio. I got you, I got you covered. Hold on, let's just do this winging back, put me back where I belong, put it where it doesn't belong. I don't care, not on me though someone else. Okay, that should have done better. It did. So here is Prince Adam. So his dude looks like Thor. Dude's built like Thor. Dude has blonde hair like an Arian, and his name is Prince Adam as an Adam Thor or ad Thor or Arthur, the heroic secret identity of he Man, or the other way around. It depends on which way you perceive that. Watch Prince Adam in the he Man and the Masters of the Universe. This is one of the originals from Mattel. This thing is a little expensive just saying and then here's the original he Man. What is that in this chest? Looks well. German people will probably say that's the iron cross. Other people might say that's across the Saint George. And if you tilt it like an ex you have the cross of Saint Andrew. Because when they would carry the Saint George Cross into battle, they would lean it on their shoulder on that pole and it would be angled. So it ended up becoming written that or carved that way, and it became the cross to Saint Andrew. So yeah, it all checks out. And I said, I just read the British You guys will have no problem understanding this. I read I wrote this for the people whom weren't familiar with what I've been doing here. I just read the British Eda, as translated by philologist doctor Eli Woodell. Again, adamu or ad tur meaning Adam. Thor, the first King of Summer, is shown to be the Gothic Norse man Thor three three hundred and seventy eight BC. I had to see it if my favorite toys as a kid were reflective of both Thor and his title of Adam. Sure enough, he even fights the serpent cult of Eden in the Eda. And where do eviln Or, Evelyn, Evilin and Skeletor reside? Snake motherfucking mountain? Pretty amazing? All right? So there's that now. Oh, I mean, by the power of Grisco, we have the power doming. Don't worry about the awfulness of the rest of this person's talking. We're not gonna listen to the whole thing. I'm just gonna check this out. That's Adam. Well, what's that big thing on this chest? Oh my goodness? When is that?
Speaker 2: You think you knew?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: So there's Tila, which is kind of like a I think they call it his sister, but I mean in reality it would be more like, so, where's Tila? I just saw her? The fuck this isn't lighting up right there? She is seeing the little corner there, that's Tila. They say it's his sister. I would I would venture to guess that they probably made her in the character of Eve accidentally, because it's just part of our DNA, because she also wears a hooded cobra outfit. Over the top of that, when you have the character of Tila, and where did Eve come from the serpult before she was brought into the Sun cult of Adam through baptism, so that would make her Eve, not Tila, not not his sister, but of course make everything as sessuous. According to the cartoon, which was never based on the actual action figures that had their own comics, the cartoon made his mother an astronaut who lands on this planet and ends up falling in love with this king guy who saves her from a wreck, and then they have this half alien son named Thor. Now, is there is there any Is there any possibility that there might be something to that, or at least like a Middle Earth type of thing going on that we're on the service, or maybe we're in the Middle Earth and that's why there's a freaking ferment in the first place. Who the fuck knows. It could just be multiple theirs. We could be living in a goddamn onion and we're only just one layer of it. Maybe we're the fifth layer. Who knows, But there you go. That's Adam. And again they put me in the wrong fucking spot. God, I fucking hate fucking ah. There's nothing, there's nothing good about this, this situation. Get out of here. I don't I do not like having to use a stream yard anymore. And I don't like the fact that Rumble screws up and drops sync with the voice all the time. I don't like anything about anything. There's not a there's not a single broadcaster that's good, including obs, because when you try to broadcast from them directly, it's dog shit. So here we are. Raymond Knight says, what's up, Raymond? How you doing? I'm psyched you're on YouTube, bro. It always was a fan of you on Stefan. Yeah. I will be that's right and recognize your name. Yeah, I will probably talk to stuff out again. I just needed a little break from the four hours of steering into space that I do when I'm on a on a Sunday. Oh they decided to start without me. That's not nice. Fifteen buttons later, I get to share the screen. It's probably gonna put me in the wrong oh de Sime. It didn't put me wrong about okay. So here's here's a fun note cartoon. It's very it's like two forty. Sorry about the This is what they have.
Speaker 5: You know, who's the big guy with the muscles?
Speaker 1: Me, motherfucker. After I get some roids.
Speaker 6: Universe Scletorus is.
Speaker 7: Thrown castle gracego, and you have to put the castle together.
Speaker 3: You're a man.
Speaker 1: I like how they're throwing. Hey, kids, you're gonna need your parents helf for this one. You have to put this castle together yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, watch this act, dad, Now I have the power.
Speaker 8: The man in Skeletor Eat sold separately.
Speaker 9: Castle and Grays also sold separately from the Masters of the Universe collection from a.
Speaker 1: Tell nineteen eighty two. I was three, and yet I had a great many of these toys, like almost the whole set. Thanks Graham, Love you Graham. Wish you were still here. Wish you got to meet your granddaughter so much. That hurt a little bit when I said that, wounds don't heal. All right, anyway, here we go, and what the fuck? All right, well, let's try that again. Claw is a.
Speaker 6: Good book, people.
Speaker 1: Fist batisto, fisto Robato, mister Fisto, Remember trigger this came along before that, but Fisto had the had a spring loaded a big metal fist.
Speaker 3: Battle. Gonna each soul separately.
Speaker 6: You asked for claw meat Fisto with the Zoopers, How we'll see who smashes who made the mightiest power prevailed.
Speaker 3: Fisto and Clo.
Speaker 4: But here's new from the Masters of the Universe collection, each sold separately.
Speaker 2: Other action thing.
Speaker 8: He's also sold separately from motel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good stuff. I tried to find a good I try to find a good uh Master's Universe fake AI teaser trailer. I didn't come across anything really all that well, all that good? I might open this and new damage this out real quick. Let's give this a whack. I don't know. This is probably suck too, but some of them were just terrible. Oh, it's some idiot talking nonsense. Apparently apparently there is an actual comic slash cartoon based I guess. I guess they really are making one. I don't know if they're making a cartoon style for making a live action. It's hard to tell from what I'm seeing here, but apparently Jared Leito is either the voice of or he's actually the star in a live action movie that they're coming out with with Hi Man. I didn't even know this was a thing until I started looking around on the internet. But two months ago, first look sets leak universe casting Da da dah, So I thought this was all jokes, but no, apparently the other AI think that I saw were actual people that are being cast as these characters. So yeah, I don't know I feel about that. But they try to make it like into one of those things where it's modern day and then they kind of get pulled into a different universe type of thing, which or two universes collide or something. It's a little on the stupid side because of that, in my opinion, but it's whatever, because we already know the real story of this. We know what's going on here. It's just in a way of melting people's brains, so they don't actually realize that this is a story that's real. And not only that, but it's the story that they've been beaten over the head with that it's inverted form of in their religions, when there's nothing god like or mystical about it. It's an actual story of this fucking cult being smacked down by our ancestors. Let's have a look. Why did they use a lightsaber? Sound there? Who the hell knows? Well? Look at the iron cross again?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: That was about it before we get into bullshit from this guy who just talked the rest of the time. And that's it, alright, I'm a total geek. All right, So we read, we read this nonsense and then we're gonna go into the edit again as I stall you. I'm stalling you right now? Can you tell I'm stalling you at the moment? Oh god, damn it. Why can't I have press the very fucking button first time? Fuck? Where is it? Oh no, I need more for this is the same thing. But it's the YouTube. It's just YouTube dot com backslash and then you actually have to put the ass symbol and then ballbusters and then you get me and YouTube and uh, let's get to that one thousand mark sooner rather than later. We're at eight sixty four now we apparently this is the at a penny take a penny, because we were at what eight sixty two yesterday this morning? It was the eight sixty one that's the wrong direction. And then we were eight sixty four, So that's that's not two steps forward and three sets back. All right, let's let's get this fucking over the finish line of one thousand, and then work on five thousand, and then work on ten thousand. Then's the work one hundred thousand. Screw this, you're gonna break the system. Non we're playing nice. Oh wow, I'm at hunch sixty over at FTJ. That's pretty cool. They even check to see if you guys are even watching this or obviously how many people feord. It's sort of weird that they turned he Man into a gay thing they did. When did that happen? I know they did that with like Red and Stimpy, which made me mad. They did that with he Man? Well, I mean, Jared Leda is playing Skeletor. I can't. You can't get much more gay than that. That dude's in his own cult, the cult of thirty seconds to mars Leado, I did not know that snail racer. I'm that I'm not a thousand. I'm not surprised because everything about them is gay. So it's as a matter of them leaking themselves into everything else that they do. And I say leaking, and it's as gross as it sounds. It is as gross as it sounds. So I'll start, let me, let me, let me give you the highlights, and then I'll get into this. As a streak, I've I've skipped, I skipped ahead off forty pages. So but I was doing some more reading and I was like, you know, this confirmed some things, just clarify some other things, and this also just adds more evidence, will proof, and that's what people want to see. That's what everybody should want to see. The only time they ever scrutinize something is that they don't just inherently believe it because they've been told us since their childhood. That's when they scrutinize things. So that's when they outright deny that it's possible. Did the straight up obvious lies they will defend. So it's not like they're bright people because they ask for a couple of things to be clarified. They're not. They're not. They just chose. They just made a decision to be more of a prick to about certain details. Well, good for them, I guess at least started learning somewhat something. We got to talk about the dead pope too, We'll do that Tacticus did not mention Mother Earth at all, as an ancestress claimed by the Germans. What he wrote was they the Germans celebrate an earth born god, Tussio and his son Manus, as the origins of their race, and their founders Tacticus, Germania, translation, Church and brod Rib. Besides, the Germans never were, as we have seen, the custodians or originators of these Gothic epics, nor even knew the script the ruins in which they are enshrined. Nor did they, whilst worshiping Woden and Balder and Donner or Thunder, even know the name of Thor in their own indigenous sagas and monuments. Nor could the word Eartha Earth with its radical R ever become Eta, as has been suggested. The name Eta for the Great Collection of ancestral hymns of the Goths in the West, seems probably the equivalent of the title Veda Eda and Veda with one d instead of two, applied by the Eastern branch of the Arians to their Great Kindred Collection of Ancestral Hymns in the Sanskrit, which is significantly deal mainly with the same identical subject as the Eta, namely the rise and ex plates of the early Aryans under their deified lord Indra, who is also called in the Vedas Sacra and in the poly Sacho. And you know who you talk to about that. You gotta ask Ken, Kenny, is this the truth? Kenny Wheeler the sig or sigur title of Thor is Sakko, and of his victories over the serpent of the deep, his slaying of evil giants and demolishing their citadels, and his protection of agriculture, because that's what he brought to the people, and that's why they made Kane the agriculture. You know, his sacrifices to the it was. It was rejected for the blood sacrifice, because that's what we do. We do, we do human sacrifice around here. And then Kane gets ald mad and kills our buddy. No, that's not how it went on. Fucking Jews anyway, or Saturn cl serpent cult pharmacueists. Veda in Sanskrit from vid v I d perceive and know is the equivalent of fido of the old Greek meaning to view, you see or perceive and therefore to know. In literally literally, faith on the principle of the seeing is believing, and these roots with their cognates in all the leading branches of the Arian family of languages, ancient and modern, including ancient Egyptian, I have shown to be derived from the Sumerian bid, biad or FID, possessing these identical meetings, and the initial labial B or F being dialectically interchangeable with the libel V, B, F and V are inchangeable in the old already now Sgnificantly, the initial f early dropped out of the Western or European branch of the Aryan languages, as represented by the Greek. Thus fido became laterally in Greek ido or eide o with deriative idea. Thus we apparently get the Edic Gothic Eda as a dialectic Western equivalent of the Sanskrit Veda. For no, where's it go? Where'd it go? I guess I just cut it off for it there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Anyway, It has already been described in the introduction how the Eta manuscripts were found preserved in the remote fastness of Iceland on the listen to list on the Introduction of Christianity, that there was wholesale destruction of ancient Britain manuscripts in the British Isles by the early Christian missionaries Oi Veys created the church. This Saturn cult is the church. The Saturn cult is the basis and foundation Christianity. Not saying that aren't people because that's what they fill their coffers with. Are the dupes that believe in the goodness of it and just ignore all the contradictions and craziness and evil that Lord that their quote unquote Lord does anyway in the British Isles by the early Christian missionaries, right, because that's what God Jesus said, always to go out and destroy all the things and people that do anything that defy or or or have their own ideas of things.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If you want to come and listen to me, you come to listen. If you don't want to listen to that's fine. How that turned into become a become like a Muslim will in the future and destroy all of history that doesn't that doesn't agree with you in everybody's culture because that's quote unquote pagan the Iceland that Iceland first derived its writing, books and civilization from the west of Scotland and Ireland. Okay, so here we go in the British Isles early Christian missionaries, who distigmatized those manuscripts as subversively pagan. That Iceland first derived its writing, books, and civilization from the west of Scotland and Ireland. West of Scotland and Ireland, that the topography, scenery, talents, people, flora and fauna including serpents, and climate described in the EDA are foreign to Iceland. So obviously the EDA wasn't written in Iceland, even though it was found in Iceland. That the Eta is of the pre Christian period, exhibiting no traces whatsoever of Christian influence. No, but it did have an influence on them. That look, because I had an influence on the cult that created it, and the cult was still hateful of it. That like all very ancient poetry, it is anonymous. That the verse and writing is Gothic, and that the language is of the Gothic family to which early English and Anglo saxon, and that leading English and Scandinavian scholars on the Edda admit that many of the critical words therein are neither Icelandic nor Norse, but English, and that the great majority of the poems were composed in the British Isles. The greater number, probably in northern England, but some of it may be in Ireland, in Scotland, or in the Scottish Isles. Very few atlas seem to have arisen outside of the British Isles. We find in most of the poems a goodly number of words which are the of English origin and cannot be shown to have been in general use in Norway or Iceland. But here's the thing you got to remember. All this has said, what is the story that they're telling. They're telling the story of their ancestors. It's not because any of the stuff happened where they say it is that are either because Consumer is where the stuff is recorded in stone, that verifies and validates and says, hey, there's this story. This eta isn't just a poem, and it's not just a fiction or mythology. It's literally retold here in Consumer by the hit Tites, in Egypt, in India, it's the same story. Yeah, strangely to say, I'm sorry, Yet strange to say. All these edics scholars, while its holding that the Eda Lays were almost wholly composed in the British Aisles, nevertheless conjecture that the composers were not Britons at all, but were problematic, problematic Norwegian bards or priests who are supposed to have been residents in Britain and had picked up British words. That notion has arisen through Ediks scholars having hitherto universally believed that the Edda was merely mythological and the invention of Norse priests and bards, merely because the chief heroes Thor and the evil Woundin were believed to be exotic to b and then purely nous in Germanic or Teutonic gods, even although the name Thor is unknown in German mythological literature, and because all Edic scholars have blindly followed snorrity. Remember, Snori was a Wodenist. He was a freakin Satanist in his mythological notions of the epic and in his gross misreadings and perversions of critical Stanzas of the texts. On the other hand, we have seen that those two personages Thor and that so bit Wodin were strictly human and were equally the proper I'm sorry, the popular pre Christian heroes and deified heroes or gods in ancient Britain and amongst Anglo Saxons. And that whilst the Britin I don't know why they keep calling Wooden a hero, the people were hateful. The people were terrified of this cult of which Wodin represented. And the sick part about it is it's like frankest type of family life, right. They didn't have family, they didn't have marriage, they didn't have any of that. But Elou or Hecate or Kai or l this sorceress wasn't just bang. We didn't just bang Woden. And to make balder, she was banging her son too. Nothing changes with these people. And that whilst the Britons and Englis Saxons were of the same race as the Norse, with the same general traditions and close affinity in language, and using the same style of Rudiic writing in which the edit Epic was written, the British relationships with the edit are predominant. The wholesale, fanatical destruction of pre Christian manuscripts and monuments in Britain, stigmatized as pagan by the proselytizing early Christian missionaries, is extensively referred to with pride in early class ecclesiastical history. I don't know why that was hard. That was That's an easy word to remember, ecclesiastical Just my pace, my my my tempo. The rhythm wasn't wasn't working with the rest of the sentis. Let's see as pagan by the proselytizing early Christian missionaries is extensively referred to with pride in early in early ecclesiastical history, the details of which would fill a volume. The destruction of such manuscripts by burning was a usual prelude to the Christian baptism of chiefs and their people. They had a little ritual and a fire burning history while they were giving people their initiations into the end of their fucking cult. Is what they're saying here. Maybe mentioned the Edict of Nantes or whatever of a d. Six fifty eight, and think about this. This is how sick and stupid and worthless people are. They betray their own because they might be entrusted by that village or talent or whatever with some information or with their histories, and they think to themselves, well, this is just dead paper. It can't give me anything, it can't promise me anything, it can't raise my status. But these people are promising me all kinds of things if I tell them where this stuff is, and then we have a bonfire here we have here maybe mentioned the Edict of Nantes of eighty six fifty eight, one of several issued to the Christian clergy for the destruction of pre Christian stoneys. Remember they were saying, how the Jews we were telling people how to do this, or you break their faces off and you ruined them, and you do what you can chemicals and chisels to smash up the faces and deface things. Oh boy, pre Christian stone Nians, which were not so readily disposed of as manuscripts where you can spurn them. It decrees that as in remote places and woodlands, there stands certain stones which the people worship, and that's what that's from their outside perception, that is what's going on and at which vows are made. Why would so this is the fucking thing about idolatry and this bullshit here, right, So what's the difference if you have an idea, a picture in your mind of something that you're focusing your your prayer, your thoughts or energy on, or if you have something that's physical that is in the image of that thing that you would otherwise be imagining in your mind. What's the fucking difference. It's just a place to focus your thoughts anyway, And at which vows are made, into which opradations are presented, we decree that they all be cast down and concealed in such a place that their worshippers may not be able to find them. When I heard cast down and put in such a place where their wires would not be able to find them, it made me think of the small little thought that not all of them were made in stone, some of are made in precious metals. And they sure as hell weren't going to just smash those on the ground or dent them up and leave them there, So they drag them off, and then you'd have places like And I'm not saying one has anything to do with it. I'm just saying we have seen at least cursory evidence. What's the right way to say that? It's not circumstantial, it's not. It's just unverified by the people who don't want you to know truth. Uh, things like the Grand Canyon loaded with a bunch of aryan, now that we really want to call it that not not Egyptian, not not a Buddhist, not Asian, Gothic, Gothic emblems, statues all in the Grand Canyon. So they say, right, even though they may have an Egyptian flair because they're from there, but who are they really and who are they really? So? Are there other vaults? Is the is the Vatican full of this ship? It's a source of their power. Yeah. So deeply rooted was the Etiaque cult of Thor in Britain, and so little did it differ, with its dogma of brotherly love and its true cross emblem from that of Christianity that for several centuries in the early Christian period in Britain, the artists imbued with their ancestral respect for the Eda represented Christ in the conventional form of thor or Odin. Now there's more to it than just that, I guarantee you. If they have this undying hatred for Thor, as is described all throughout the Greek mythology, making him Prometheus, splitting him into making because he's Zeus, right, But they make him Zeus and Prometheus, and then they make Zeus into this demonic wouldenness, character of revenge, all that stuff, and then he goes off and does what Balder does, and he goes off and rapes Eve. But in the story, in their story, it's Zeus goes turns himself into the bowl, which is Balder, that's his that's what they called him. It turns into a bowl, so they already mixed that together, and then carries her off in Rapes are Europa?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And if you ever seen when I when I said the Other Getters episode, and then you look at Europa and and that depiction. Not talking about the movie, I'm not talking about the documentary Europa. The Last Battle is you can you know, you can tell it's the raping of Europa is basically what they're kind of conjuring there with that name and saying that these dark forces did that to Germany into nationalism and stuff like that, which is one hundred percent true. And it was the same early cult that did that. So it's very they're they're more accurate than they probably were even trying to be, or even knew that they could be or had any idea of. But what I'm saying is the statues themselves, like the actual the actual uh sculptures where you see the bull and you see the very pretty half naked, sometimes breasts exposed, lady strapped two and as he's riding across the waves or whatever, you know, it's you see that bowl, that's that's Balder, That's that's Typhon. That isn't that isn't Zeus, That isn't Zach, that isn't Thor, which would be his her wife, I mean his that would have been, that would have been her husband. So I'm trying to say if it was, if it was actually Thor, but it wasn't. It was Balder. It was this scumback from the Saturn colt, who she used to know very very closely, because she was a priestess in it, in that cult before she abandoned it for the what they say, the higher, the higher uh form of uh were of worship or whatever the sun culled of its kindness and good hearted nature to others. So where we at the true cross emblem of Christianity that for several centuries they viewed their ancestral with their ancestral respectively. At a represented Christ in the conventional form of thor or Odin, along with the usual old etic symbols and the exploits of thor all around the Jesus statue, who looked probably a lot more liker thor right, I have the power, right, uh huh. So there's a Prince Adam slash Jesus for you. Such are the many stone crosses throughout Great Britain that have escaped destruction or have been unearthed from where they were hidden and now termed early Christian, whilst only a few of the genuine pre Christian crosses still survive or have been excavated. So here's a funny thing.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: This is how they try to like prove that the coming was known by the priests and the blah blah blah is that there are are crosses in the world before then, because they keep on unearthing them and they're all pre Christian. These people knew, they knew the prophecy. They they're Hebrews, the blah blah fucking morons. No, once again doing everything they can to erase the Gothic area and history of things and where the cross actually came from and why it was the symbol in the first place, and how it made its way into the story in the first place. They took they took the very thing that was the symbol of Thor and pinned a god that was supposed to represent Thor to it, and then tortured him to death and then forever hold him up as he held his rowing cross, his his uh his cross standard into battle. They have Christians holding up which essentially Thor slash Adam, but we call them Jesus pin to his son cross dead. As a reminder to people who actually understand what happens when you defy the cult of Saturn, of the eden Kites, of the Jews, of the freaking eden Knites, as I said, this serpent wolf cult. But the Christians just think that's you know, you know, what better day to pick in Jesus' life than that one? I mean, couldn't it pick the a happier time? Now, that's what happens when you have Jews running your church, buddy, Yeah, you focus on the negative. This is what happened. Yeah, right, because you're the sacrificial class now, because you guys are you guys have your dying you're dying God or dead God. And it's representative of Thor and Adam, who are real people. By the way, just like if Jesus was a thing, was a real person, nothing more maybe a really great one, but still just a person. Maybe a great guy with a great message, but still just a person. Because if he was any then hey, we all get to call ourselves a son of God, don't we? Unless you're daughter of God? And it says while it's only a few of the genuine pre Christian crosses still survivor have been excavated, and amongst the many British sites named after those prehistoric crosses prehistoric crosses, not pre Christian prehistoric crosses of the etic significance, the Rowan tree is the Rowan tree cross. That's the one that Thor carried into battle. See how the sick this, this ritual cult magic works. They pin the person that they can't stand, They make them, they pussify him, They pin him too across, They make him obedient to partial part of their cult, which is the Roman cult, and that is also Edenites from the Wolf's tribe. They pin him to his own sun cross standard and put him on display for all of eternity, for us, and nobody even knows what's going on except for that, except for those on the tippy top, like the subsequent kings and emperors in Babylonia, ancient Egypt and his And it doesn't matter if we understand it, because it's not about that. It's about the the vibe and the energetic sigil, that the thing that it resonates, and what it carries and what it attracts. It's not about our understanding of it. It still has the same effect on us, regardless of what we know or don't know about it. And deep down inside, I think a lot of this stuff that we're talking about resonates with you, so you know that it's just a matter of awakening you to it, or activating is a better word than awakening. I hate that word because it's been ruined, but activating what's already inside you because once, once the truth resonates, you pick up on it. You know, you know what you can then and then you have a better understanding of the bullshit as long as you're always asking questions rather than accepting the answers. Right, like the subsequent kings and emperors in Babylonia, Egypt, India, et cetera, And like the Trojan and Greek kings and the heroes of Homer, and like the multiple titles of God as the Lord. Right because remember we say lord and lord, Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord Lord, which is ball bah bah bah bah. We say lord, and we just assume we're associated with God. There was never even a god when they were saying, fucking assa. When they were saying when there was there was Thor and his concept of a of a benevolent creator and the creator of the sun. So O s u n sorry, Alsa's as lords were like lords of the land or landlords, lords of this area, lords of that area, lords of this territory. They were just the same thing as saying, noblemen who are like the the mayors, the governors. That this the that that's it, that's all it is. So my lord and savior, My mayor and Savior. That's how stupid you sound, Right, I have to I have to bow to this other guy who's never met me and never met him because of this thing that isn't true called original sin that he died for. Because that's not true either, because there was no The Canaan naval stories all a lie, and so is Adam and Eve. So what are we doing again? And why did why did God not know that? How did God not know that? To where he had to bring his only be gotten son, even though there's a whole bunch of human beings that would say otherwise, Hey, I'm human and so I how am I not the son of God? Hey I'm human too. Yeah, you're hundn't see there's a whole bunch of sons of God here. No, no, no, I am the only begotten Uh So if we were all the lesser characters, because there's only truly one begotten son of God, how did God not know that the Adam and Eve story that we're told is bullshit and that it was actually based on thor How did how is it that he ordered maybe this is a Jewish trick perhaps, Yeah, to die for our sins that were never a sin because Eve didn't defy anybody, and neither did Adam and the only people that got kicked out of anywhere with the Eden Knights and their fucking human sacrificing cult, out of Eden to where actually did become a paradise if you want to call it that, or a nice place to be thanks to Thor So there was no original sin. There's no reason for this returning back to the time before Adam. But what they're talking about is the time before thor the time before man was liberated and inspired and taught the difference between good and evil by example by showing them kindness, compassion, taking care of them, giving them means of what we considered technology for the time, fire in their hearts, in their homes. Right, they didn't have to go to the eternal flame priest Who's and the little priestesses whose only job was to keep the fire going in the town so that when people needed to start a fire, they could get one started over there and then bring it back to where they had to bring it. So he teaches them simple things. He teaches them agriculture. He keeps them away from the dependency of this cult, this wicked human sacrificing randomly, wicked terrorist cult that would steal their children, and he liberates them from that. So they want to go. They want reset to the time before Adam. Not because there's any fucking vestals. But we talked about the vessels. We talked about the cauldron that was broken. So there was one cauldron that was broken, all right, who knows, who knows if there were more there could have been. But this all ties back into kah blah blah blah blahab the Kababs, the Kabbabalists, because it's it's Sufi and Arab mysticism mixed in with what they call Jewish mysticism. All my eyes now, it's more saturn cult bullshit, is what it is. There were plenty of Semitic Arabs in that cult as well, and still so. Here we are so and like the multiple titles of God as the Lord, the Most High, Almighty, the Omnipotent, omniscient, King of Heaven, Lord of All, Lord of hosts, these are all very besides the King of Heaven, because no, even to that, I'm sorry, The King of Heaven. The King of him In was a banquet hall area slash Citadel of Thor. Him In was just on a mountain. So therefore it was up on high Lord of all. Okay, he's the lord of all, he's the mayor of all the mayors. He's the governor, Lord of the hosts. Well, if you are a master of ceremonies, then you are the Lord of hosts. These are all still have terres. She'll uh if you just look at it. They're not not some mystical thing. King Thor is called by many different names and titles in the edda personal place reynal really just and other besides his original birth name right.
Speaker 10: He.
Speaker 1: Thus, he is variously called in the Edda Ad with dialectic O d and vari Oriendri a dar Asa, Bill dan Hi Dan dar order or thor gear or a sorry Gaware or jeer gear, as in George hod Miat miat mody odin oku o tar rab sig dar and ig y g g, which corresponds to the Sumerian titles of ad adamu Ada and Dara Indra bell as in b e l, not b a L, because that would be bolder or bill b i l Dan Dar Endur anden Dura gar edom or Adam, and it goes on Mithra, but it's mitr right, no h remember, as are added later. He is now clearly identified with two. Okay, so now we're talking about Kine. Now let's learn what Tubulcane is, and let's demystify that bullshit. Right now, he is clearly deified. I'm sorry I said the wrong word. He's clearly identified with Tubulcane of the Genesis legend, which calls him the instructor of every artificer in brass. So he's the blacksmith. He teaches them metallurgy. Okay, he teaches them how to make weapons that aren't stone. Got it? Okay, let's go the instructor, very artificer in brass, properly bronze and iron. This verse occurs in a stanza interpolated between the verses on the expanded succession of Lemech from Enoch and Kine, and the verse stating that Adam begot another sun set instead of Abel, whom Kane slew. That text, which is involved and corrupt, makes Tubalcane to be the son of Lamech, who is made to declare that he had killed a man and expressly associated himself with Kin, with whom we now find he was identical. Wasn't a different person? Tubl Kane is Kane. The legendary so called tent and the Deluvian patriarchs of Genesis from Adam to Noah are disclosed by the authentic historical Sumerian in Indian records to be merely a fictitious expansion of the titles all right of the first historical kings of the Arians or Sumerians Adam to Enoch, by extending the list with their titles so that Noah was identical with Enoch. And guess what, by the time of Enoch, they had realized that it's not a good idea to intermingle with these people anymore. With these eden Kites, we don't know which ones are actually rehabilitated and which ones are playing the game. A lot of times bad things happen. So we made a decree, and the decree was, we're just gonna observe them. We're not going to intermingle with the people anymore. We have our dwarves, we have our l's, which just means people that are shorter than them, that we know, our loyalists and stuff like that. Those are the people that we will associate ourselves with more mostly. But as far as the eden Knights at large, the serpent wolf cult that's still lingering around in the woods in the forest, we want nothing to do with them, and we don't want to be making babies with these people anymore. So what do you think by that time they actually had in the area of Eden There was another higher place there. I think it was five seven hundred feet above sea level if I remember correctly, And there was an old serpent cult sitadel there which but which later on was replaced by one of Adams, one of Adam's Adam Thor's descendants, And Enoch is the name of Cain's son. So when you get to the quote unquote Book of Enoch, which I'm sure is completely obviously it's semitized and bullshit in the first place. But these are goths talking saying we need to stay away from these fucking scumbags. But that's not how the Semites tell it. These are watchers from the heavens, right, not from Himen, which is really just a place on earth. Hell, Hammon is a place on earth, right, that's the hit type name. So some of the goths break that promise and hell and bullshit ensues. And like I said with the with the young Eines Eyelin, sorry young Frankenstein clipped the other day, it's like they put a an abnormble brain of these six psychopaths inside of a seven and a half monster, right, that would be the result of the babies that were made with these people. All right, here we are and there we be, so we were okay. The fctationous expansion of the first historical kings of the of the arians Arians Adam to Enoch by extending the list with their titles, so that Noah was identical with Enoch, as was indeed long suspected by biblical critics, and Limec is identical with Cain. The name Limac in the Hebrew is obviously coined from the Chaldean Semitic Lamasu name for the Sumerian lama El, the Mma title for the second king in his later deified form as the colossal man headed wild bull Kine having the title of Amah or wild bowl. And that's why wild bull. So there's a there's different languages have a weird thing, right, In different languages, an elephant is kind of like named the same way of a cow, is right, which is funny because then you have Ghanesh, whoich is named after Kane and what he looked like. He looks like a stand a humanized elephant. But that's that's Kane in in India having the title of Ama or wild bull, not only in Sumerian but also in the Indian records and in the Edda. So somebody who read that created that pictograph because they you know what I mean, from the perspective of their language, they're seeing in they went from boll to to elephant, you get it, And the making of Tubalcane into a son of Lamech is now seen to be merely a gratuitous conjecture of a late Semitic scribe from a corrupt text containing those names or titles. Further confirmation of the identity of Kine Tublcane the artificial the artificer in Bronze and Iron is supplied by the Book of Enoch, which, originally written either in Hebrew or in its sister Arameic script, is now arbitrarily classed as apocryphal, but not in Ethiopia. It states, and Azazel as oz hyphen l there's your there's your first clue. You remember, is supposed to be a bad guy, according to the semi So they hated sesel He's he's one of he's one of Lili's slash Elu's uh boyfriends. Well they're they're they're of the cult of Elu. So why are they hit?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 1: Is they don't? They don't. And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields. Oh that sounds like a blacksmith and breastplates. But you ever hear the ever if you've ever heard this connotation and the way that they stated Isazel is a man of war, right, He's he's the he's the he's the dark angel of warcraft because he creates all the weapons that killed mankind. But Azazel, oh, let's say, hold on medals and the art of working them, and bracelets and ornaments. So he does some crafts on the side. He goes to the farmers market, he sells his bracelets.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's all those Zazel rules rules here significantly, Azazel, which is not a Hebrew word. Azazel is not a Hebrew word except except for the suffix L, which means lord. Their cop there it goes popped up again. Lord, not for something that's godlike, but simply because it's a ruling class of human is disclosed as the Sumerian title for the second Samerian king kin, namely Azag, turns to azaz L his ayas title in the Indus king's list, and his aegis titled in the Edda. Thus azaz L or Lord Azaz, the inventor of metalworking of the Hebrew legend, is identified with Cain. The cummenting proof of the identity of Tubulkan with Cain is found in the name Tubul or two ball itself. B A L we have seen was the ordinary Sumerian name for Abel, who is also Sumerian name for Abel, which means is pretty older, who is also called Ibila in Sumerian and in the Eda is seriously ball or vaal. Because remember the B in the viewer and fall right, it could be B V or F. They are interchangeable B A L V A L b A L D or b A L d R, the final R being merely a nominative affix. Now, the prefix two seems clearly to be the Samerian two t u to destroy or to make die, and is obviously the Sumerian source of the French to air is to kill or sleigh or too if you want two ball, thus means in Sumerian the slayer of Ball, the slayer of Abel. So how is tubal Kane not Kine if his name literally means the slayer of Abel Kine and with the fix Kane makes the identity with Kane beyond dispute. Here may be cited the fine virile ringing anvil song of Tubulcane by the get rifted Scottish gift is grifted gifted Scottish poet Charles Mackie eighteen fourteen et. Eighty nine, which significantly embodies, along with the traditional tubulcanes metalworking, also the old traditional Yeah I didn't, I didn't copy that adventor mental plowshare, which we have seen was okay, So there is kind of something cool about this little thing. So in this in this Tubulcane by doctor Charles Mackie says, old Tubulcane was a man of might in the days when Earth was young, by the fierce red light of his furnace, bright the strokes of his hammer wrung. Who was really the hammer guy? And why would that be significant? It actually canes right? What did a what did throat normally have? I mean he did have a brain, a brain smacker himself, but he also carried other weapons, right, And he lifted high his brownie hand on the iron, glowing clear as you can down through this this this what do you call it? As you get down through this this poem, he talks about his his regrets for having made the weapons, because they were meant for defensive purposes, not for uh beleaging war on other fellow man on brothers.
Speaker 3: So he.
Speaker 1: Kind of sinks into a depression in this in this poem because he's upset the way he's uh his his uh, you know, inventions and metal are being used to dominate others. And then he comes to the idea of well, I can always make a plow and that's not something that can be used for warfare, but only for the benefit of mankind. No, there's a couple more here, but let me see if I think that's the last. No, that's not the last one, Okay, is Mike Coffeel gone almost yotun or yotin Eden. The name is derived from the Samerian Eden ed i n or e t i n, the home of the oracular priestess and the deified priestesses as the mother goddess, the mother and wife of Abel, mother and wife of Abel. That's what I wanted to bring out. The established son Tamus Tamus in that story, who is called by the Samerians the Lady of Eden. Then that's the different thing this, But this is gone but Tamus, Yeah, he had he was, you know, the whole thing with floating off on a little boat, YadA YadA, kill the first born blah blah blah, and then him and his mom get a little weird, right. This is that cult that had absolutely no scruples, and this is why it filters into these stories because it's the same cult that had no no tether, no God, no morality, no common sense of what you don't do, and things that would make other people be pulsed and throw up and sick like our Gothic ancestors was commonplace before we arrived. And yet it still filters down into the Old Testament, parts of the New and of course the Babylonian tales and things like that. So it is absolutely true what I what I had suspected from what I was reading. When they're like, oh, the husband, the son, and now like what did they do because they didn't really have marriage? So are they what are they saying? Are they saying that wouldn't and l and then switch back to Abel. No, that can't be right. They're talking about Abel both times, right, So this is this is the clarification of that. Yeah, the mother the mother son cult is literally a mother who banks her son's cult. And what do you have with the mother son cult that they talk about with Christianity? Is there something else going on? I don't know, or is it you know, not spoken of but a but a dark mockery chuckle on the side of the Jews. Who created it? Who knows? They created all the they created all the the the church churchery around it. So don't say they didn't really do that, you know, and there wasn't no shut the fuck up. Please, if you don't understand what I'm saying, if you don't understand what they've done for the last two thousand years, don't give me their ship and don't have me. Don't like the the consul, and I see the consul and trying the council. Was it docea or like whatever? All these things? What do they do? They decided what God said, Men decided what God said, and there were a bunch of Jews sitting around the table. Punch of the Saturn cult on the sub marine form of the definitions of occurrence in the Arian languages is also called in the Eda the garden of Eden e eota garda and that's insane fourteen and Hebrew the word which is English as Eden is spelled od n, which fairly equates to the the Edic dialects spelling on the O value of the initial letters so called I in remember a y i n that's I in of the of the Ebes is called in the ed of Rome, which preserves the old Sumerian synonym of Eden as Rum. Its geographical location is discovered for the first time to be by the edit to be inequivocally at the old Hittite capital of cap Uh kil Chemish. That's where Eden is. In case anybody was curious, it's in Turkey where all these Ashcan nutzoids are. This trash Can nazis Emi with variants elsewhere in Eda as g y m I and HYMI was conjectured by the Wooden's Icelander Snoory as the other later Bards as a male Eotin. So this is where we start getting Saturn being a male, but it's not m L, which just means again to them in the Semitic lord but it was used like lord ess if you will, because she was a she. But she is unequivocally elsewhere called she at critical points in the older etic texts, which describe her there as the pre Thor or pre Adamite matriarch of the serpent wolf cult of Eotin or Eden or Hell because that's what Eden was called Hell. Her female sex is confirmed by the Sanskrit, which calls her Yami, the queen of Hell and the consort of her brother Yama, the first king of the same, who is her prayer more woden of the Eda. So now they're saying it gets even more discussing that her brother was her husband. These people are fucked, man, And how long has this, uh incests been going on? Oh quite a while, quite quite a while, five thousand years or so. Can't imagine why they're a little screen and they were a screed back then. This is fully confirmed by the Sumerian, which calls her gem or or game or maybe a teamy, a maid or concubine, and the variant Zimu with the cinnamon of Gol or gal, both of which aliases. She freely bears in the Edda and thus establishes her identity with Gula, the primitive mother goddess of the earth of the Chaldeese. So here's the thing. How many fucking people, I mean, sorry, let me start it over a little bit more polately, how many of you out there, throughout your teenage and young adult lives came across females who would always make probably do this in college during high school made a case for Wika not being that bad. It's the nature cult. That's that's some that it's it's just it's just not Christianity, Dad and dad, and you know it's not it's it's white magic and it's you know, it's being a witch is not a bad thing, and yeah, yeah, yeah, And that's some of that is accurate. If it's white magic, if it's white practice, white magic, practitioner, you know, practitioner ship, if you're not trying to harm and you're only trying to help with things like that, Like that's like folk magic. I get that, But where is this all? Where where is this this idea of the of the of the mother Earth come from? It comes from this cult? And what was she up to? Because this is where you're getting all this from this hecatay, this two, this three, Fate's God, that's this is the same sick bit here everything Artemis. This is her. So so don't give me that bullshit. And this is one of the reasons why I just I can't sit there for just like I'm having a difficulty with going on that show that the other person mentioned in the beginning of this show in the comment I'm also haven't been doing wudnance in a while because I don't have I don't. I don't respect people who fuck around magic. I don't not with the dark shit, not that I don't care what the what the circumstances were. It poisons you, It forever makes you like compromised, And I don't need to be even wrong that I don't need it, and I don't need that whatever's in them getting to know me, So I'm good. Oh yeah, especially when it when there's such like self deception going on about it not being a bad thing because nature. You can't you can't claim nature and then talk about doing metaphysical unnatural things and to enforce to impose your will upon nature, it's not exactly the same thing. So you conduct your ritual in a grove or by a tree or in the woods, that makes you a carnolla eating hippie, that makes you a one with nature because you like to pet certain animals, but you'll sacrifice others. No, you're fucking mental patience when you are. And even if you don't go to that far to even try to condone or to like be an apologist for this ship, get to know the core and roots of all this deception, because yeah, I'm sure there's people who bring some good things to it and don't really actually understand what they're involved in. But when you get right down to it, this is where all it comes from. The Queen of Hell is your little mother, mother God. Here, your your goddess of the earth, of the Kaldis. The Babylonian tradition also makes the serpent of the Deep, of which he was a priestess, a female. The Upper Euphrates district that karl Semesh was regularly called Nerim Narnia, probably where they got that word nari Ma or Narland by the Hittites, Assyrians and Egyptians, and even nowadays the main channels of the Euphrates are still called nah any Hr, which is definitely if that is spelled that way, then it's definitely Semitized see my article on kar Smish. Significantly, the ancient Egyptians, whose ruling race I have shown to be Arian. Sumerian colonists also use the same name for the Nile the river as Nar in the form nay Are and Nara also is the waters in Sanskrit and is a title of great rivers as Nar Buddha or Narbuda or the deep waters orm is orm. So when we came across this word O r m it means the great serpent or worm, then I think that's a one of those cases where you're you're limited by the language. So one word reads things like multiple different things serpent or worm. And it is found in British place names associated with King Arthur, Orm's head, et cetera. On its derivation from the Sumerian enemy serpent worm, yep im looking for something, Oh, here's one of Ganda occurs. This is kind of like we're in the like the glass terms, right, Ganda occurs here for the usual recurring gander g n d r Edic commentators interpret this word gander as sorcerers, also serpent and wolf, and witch's broom. It is akin to the Scottish cantrap for witchery c n t r ap. In the Sanskrit Epic versions of Adam and Eve, the Gandharva are the evil magical sprites who molest Adam Peru of the Sun cult, and are identified by Sanskritists with the centaurs of the Greco Roman who were add adepts in magic, bringing it right back to the fucking wolf cult that we say the Romans are, And why was it sayd Why does it say Greco Rome because Greece in the very beginning foundation Alexander this sense, you know, maybe not so screwed up by their corruption, but by the time you get to Prometheus stories, yeah, they've completely done. The leading people who are making writing all this stuff, it's oavayed up and it's corrupted by this cult, and they're they're switching the identities and the characteristics of their gods into their own heroes of the past who they've now deified Woden balder or Able and El the Serpent Sorceress because Zeus does what he does to Prometheus, and he's been basically kicked out of his position as being Zeus and brought down to Prometheus to then be tortured for eternity like they do with Jeseus on his cross that never comes down. There's a last ship man, mm On Bodo as the early form of Woden and Sumerian. His name is written with a sign of the serpent and a foot with a phonetic value of boodh doo or Bodo or Buduan. He is defined there as the right hand man of the mother lady or goddess and as Lord Sir Erter or Set who was the father of the Chaldean Applu or Tammuz, father of Tamuz. Tamuz has an un well was it is it really? Uh? Non traditional? Who knows? It was probably quite traditional back then. And this sick ass cult but has a relationship with his mommy. So right there they're they're making Applu Bodo or Wodin and Tamu who's has has this relationship with his mother, making her the witch of this what do you call it? This night cult Hi? And in the Edda we shall find is he has repeatedly called Sir Tur or Sir Tar. Thus the Edda preserves the early Sumerian forms of his name and shows that Wolden was coined subsequent to the Edda manuscripts in order to filter for him the achievements of Thor or Odin, and the Indian evidence also fully confirms this. This is them talking about how they transformed what Thor did into giving the credit to Woden for these Wodenists out there. His Vedic name is Budnya as serpent of the deep and opponent of Indra. Whilst a consort of Ida or Ela. He is called by the Brahmas Buddha, and then Buddha fucking said he was a serpent in many of the other lives, and that his name is absolutely order, that his name comes from Bodo or Woden. So even there by the time you get to Buddha, the ship's corrupted Balder or Loki. This identification of Balder with the villainous Loki is now explicitly disclosed everywhere throughout the Edda, as he has also seemed to be the historical origin of Abele. Loki is balder title as Lucifer Loki is Balder's title as Lucifer Balder, we shall find frequently written later as val could ball vall or fall all the same thing, and it is also written valdeer i e vall the beast, prely interchangeable in the Edda and elsewhere we saw the end v I think where I read that one earlier, Troy, the traditional builder of Okay hold On. I think there's a missing thing. Oh, I know, Troy, the traditional builder of which was dark Dan nos i e thor hyphen Dan. It's kidding was called by Homer TROYA t r o i A or troy e tr o i E, with a high long thing over the E. The initial aspirated T letter in EDA is a very late letter coined from T n D, so T and D were interchangeable. That's why you get King Durer or Twitter or thor right, and the H was added later to thus prostulating the early form of t r U for his name, he was the truth. What do you know? T ru? He was the truth? For the final D in thrud is merely the edic phonetic effects introduced after vowels. When the next word commences with an with a vowel or an H, you put the D at the end of the previous word as is as it stands. However, thrud can be read trod, coined by late Latin writers for the district of Troy. Remember I told you it wasn't his daughter, and it doesn't mean strength like these fucking well maybe Troy means strength. Anyhow, We're done with that. Whatch time we got? What time we got? We all know what time it is. Why is there nobody talking the funk's matter? With everybody oh, there's some people, Alex, Why am I?
Speaker 3: Why? Oh?
Speaker 1: I gotta pause this. The rumble Wood started talking, Oh, let's see what we got going out over here? Yeah, Thomas Dwyer bbther fucking Dan looking forward to catch this on the replay. Thanks Alex, and thank you Alex. Thank you again, sir. I'm trying to like it, but it's the same spot that the arrow is for the scroll and won't let me like the next one without me pressing the scroll butt some of a bitch. Well, thank you, thank you, Alex. I'll just like this one and dead starting to know he had I like it. Where are we on the Let's take a look at Did I do the mystery history and an icky tune? Fine in Iraq? I did Let's play that one. We'll do a little break for Dan's voice. I like to talk about myself with the third person. Eight sixty five we got another one party? Did you throw it into the party? Good lord. There's this thing called film Synergy and it puts everything. They call it super Panavision, so they like make it nineteen fifty super Panavision Star Wars the original trilogy, but it's always the middle of the picture is always some like fifties pinup style chick with huge tits, So of course people are gonna click just the way it works. You saw I was talking about. All right, so let's see. Let's do that one. But I gotta I gotta do it on the stream Yard side so you can actually hear there's I gotta work that out still, oh right, because Streamyard is the one that's actually a suppressing the audio.
Speaker 4: A god damn.
Speaker 1: All right, let's patch a little bit of this while I take a break and grab some more drinks to drink, maybe some tea or something, and we'll continue on here. I got a lot of this out of the way, like I, what's the time when twenty five? All right, let's watch this a little bit.
Speaker 11: In our previous video, we presented a hypothesis, a theory believed by many, one of a now law.
Speaker 1: San Diego, California, eight foot four in eighteen west Hickory, Pennsylvania, eighteen feet I would like to see the frag Oh wait, you can't, because the Smithsonian is already buried, reburied that evidence. They bury more artifacts than they dig up. That's the Smithsonian. This Hugh Newman guy, I met him at contact in the desert. He had this book on his table at the time. That was like two thousand and eighteen or nineteen. One of those years. I was at both ten foot beaver Lake, Ozarks, Serpent Mount Aio, Ohio, seven feet, West Virginia seven foot two Iowa. Out of these, like the tops, this is the highest, the tallest they found in these areas. Was it just a one? Because who knows Catalina Island, California nine foot two inches Catalina Island is that one? That one's really interesting. That's that guy who went out there and took all those pictures before they could screw him over. And then after he died, they found a bunch of his stash and they confirmed the because they already cleaned up the site, but they found all these photographs and be like, oh yeah, we can't explain it. So he was sneaky. He was clever about it because he has It's like he had he had four knowledge that they were gonna they're gonna screw the place up a little bit. Beaver Lake was Arkansas ten feet, Lompoc Rancho, California, twelve feet, and West Hickory, Pennsylvania eighteen feet. We got to still talk about ze Pope and some other things. So well, don't worry, we're still working on this. Yere Lompoc Rancho, California. Twelve feet Lompoc is where did you guys ever see out of sight? The in a doesn't the character played by George Clooney spend a little time in Lompoc. I'm pretty sure he does. But eighteen feet that's a little It's not a bit much. Do you think how old is that bone? I'm I'm not even at that line. You see my arrow, I'm like right there, and my dad is right about at the guy's job nos at his nostril here on the six foot line, it's like six three or six flour something like that. Huh.
Speaker 11: Okay, must or possibly hidden race of ancient giants. Surprisingly, however, recently, although China is seen as an infamously secretive country with many tombs and ancient pyramids of gargantuine proportions rarely aerial photographed, let alone explored, it seems that they have at last stolen the archaeological world stage with the announcement of a discovery which we may relish, but.
Speaker 1: Those okay, let's just say this if there are twelve to freaking eighteen foot tall people out there. First of all, how the hell do you keep that thing fat? There must have been a lot more foliage in a time where an agriculture right for people to be even satiated and have enough energy to walk around and live. But also all these major structures that were like how did they do that? It's like, dude, this was like putting together legos. You know, there's like a thousand tons. You're like, yeah, so maybe they use the couple of polleys because these bluffucks are huge, right right, These are like the best longshorm and dock workers you could ever asked for. They could just pick up the freaking you know what they call it, the connexes and stack them with their hands on.
Speaker 11: These remains rest just beyond the clutches of we would presume, rather get a hold of themselves to study and then store away in archives far from public view, an ongoing effort we have purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, here's also this thing, right, private collections. I don't know why there's not some kind of law against this, Like if it's gold, if it's treasure, trust, whoever finds it's theirs. In my opinion, not some freaking government can come in and seize it, which they do, which is disgusting and horrible. Never tell anybody if you find anything, just keep it, sell it on the black market, sell it on the ground. Don't tell anybody that you have it. If you find a treasure trust full of pirate gold, don't say a word. If you find anything in your backyard, don't say a word. Don't freaking contact anyone, because they will give you nothing for it, and they'll take it on you. You don't get a reward, you don't get any nothing, They just take it. You'll be just as poor as you were before, except the money that you were. Yeah, you're out because of your dig itself. But when it comes to like bones or evidence of our past, that should never go into somebody's private collection. Ever, the fact that they do that, it's more like a trophy for these sick folks who know the truth about things. Would be my theory, keep it hidden from the people.
Speaker 11: Personally read of. Dating back to the early nineteen hundreds, an ancient graveyard complete with over five hundred giant human remains, has not only been accidentally discovered, but publicly exhumed and most crucial of all photographed for all the world to see within China. Could this be a retaliatory move with other motives at play. If our previously mentioned theory is true, it would enable man to explain the inexplicably, seemingly impossible size of many of the world's megaliths, and indeed still standing megalithic structures of the world. How pyramidal treasury and many other ancient architectures lintels and top stones, often weighing many hundreds of tons, were not only transported from quarries many hundreds of miles, but placed aloft many meters with seeming ease. Furthermore, we have in the past not only postulated and have also presented reams of witness testimony and photographic cooperation still to be found in newspaper archives across the Western world describing these finds, but also the Smithsonian's efficiency in not only dealing with the matter, but disappearance of any further reporting thus expiration. This also supporting the reason for lost pieces of the puzzle, which is inhibiting us from unlocking the secrets to these site's construction. Perhaps we may never know the true motivations for such a controversial exposure in China, but nonetheless the resulting fallout of proof presented for our community is a step closer to the truth, the untangling of a tired and tangled web of lies in which many have weaved. For at the bottom of Pandora's box, there is always hope. Many attributed the legend surrounding the Great King of Uruk, and many of the city's written attributes to mythology. Uruk is said to have become famous as the capital city of the king Gilgamesh, the ancient ruler and hero of the Epic of Gilgamesh. It is believed that Uruk was the biblical Erik from Genesis ten ten, the second city founded by Nimrod in Shinar. The Epic of Gilgamesh, written by a Middle Eastern scholar twenty five hundred years before the birth of Christ, commemorates the life of the ruler of the city of Earth from which Iraq gets its name. In two thousand and three, just prior to the Iraq invasion which toppled Hussein, astonishing discoveries were being made in Iraq, culminating in one of the most extraordinary claims anywhere for centuries, a claim which American forces have been strongly accused of confiscating, subsequently becoming the prime suspect as the driving force behind a complete suppression of these astonishing discoveries within the country. In April of twenty oh three, Yorg Fossbinder of the Bavarian Department of Historical Monuments in Munich told the BBC's World Services.
Speaker 8: Science and Action Program, quote, I don't want to say definitively that it was the grave of King Gelgamesh, but it looks very similar to that described in the epic. We found just outside the city, an area in the middle of the former Euphrates River, the remains of such a building which could be interpreted as a burial, Mister Fossbinder said. In the book, Gilgamesh is described as having been buried under the Euphrates. He said, the amazing discovery of the ancient city under the Iraqi Desert had been made possible by modern technology. The most surprising thing was that we found structures already described by Gilgamesh. Mister Fossbinder stated, we covered more than one hundred hectares. We found garden structures and field structures as described in the epic, and we found Babylonian houses. Here, predictably, is where the story goes silent. Due to conflict within the country, it was largely believed the excavations had been halted. However, it seems that the discovery of King Gilgamesh may not have been made in isolation. This footage was supposedly leaked to numerous places across the Internet and has largely been put down as authentic footage of the find. Shortly after this was taken, reports state that American forces moved in and seized the find. Why do the powers that be see fit to suppress such discoveries? The very real tombs of characters long thought to have been mythical, Osiris being but one example among many which have undoubtedly been hidden from the public. Maybe some clues to why his tomb has been hidden lay within the epic and the immense powers Gilgamesh was said to have possessed. He was the fifth King of Uruk, and his power was so mighty. Many believe that the stories surrounding him are just myths that were built around his seemingly superhuman strength and endurance. However, serious scholars concluded that the story of Gilgamesh was nothing more than a fairy tale due to the astonishing story. In the epic, the great King is thought to be too proud and arrogant by the gods, and so they decide to teach him a lesson, sending the wild man Enkidu to humble him. Enkidu and Gilgamesh, after a fierce battle in which neither are bested, become friends and embark on adventures together. When Enkidu is struck with death, Gilgamesh falls into a deep grief, and, recognizing his own mortality through the death of his friend, questions the meaning of life and the value of human accomplishment in the face of ultimate extinction. Casting away all his old vanity and pride, Gilgamesh sets out on a quest to find the meaning of life and finally some way of defeating death. In doing so, he becomes the first epic hero in world literature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is he goth There's yes, semi, or is this a bastadization of a Gothic tale because they want to again take something that's like from the origin of thora Kine or one of their descendants and turn him into some bastard and then make him see the light. But it's really a transformation into when you really go down to the depths of it, more of this theological nonsense that the Semites are are or the saturn culled are the progenitors of or the creators of I think the Gilgamesh story is still through and through a piece of shit, to be honest with you, the grief of Gilgamesh, and how do we know that we're looking at Gilgamesh sharing not one of our Gothic ancestors, because this whole story that they're spinning around it could just be another part of the Oh, the story got leaked out, so let's claim it by calling it Gilgamesh instead of who it really is, which would be a throwback to who is the who were the Egyptian first kings? Gothic Arians? Who is this guy in the tomb? Probably one of their? Who could it be? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Many's? Is it freaking any of these many people that you can read about in Makers of Civilization and Race and History that are Gothic Arian? Maybe, But to call them Gilgamesh, which is alreay a Semitized name, Babylonium babbling bullshit, I don't I don't buy it. If anything, that the whole story was made up to steal away yet another history article, Uh, hero of our past, and then ship all over his memory with bullshit lies about him in the in this first half of his life, because listen to what he actually does. Remember you, you've you've seen this story right. It's him ravaging the lions and looking for something that's worthy of his uh strength and light to fight? And what are the what are the lions but the Phrygians?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Who does? Who does? Who? Who annexes Phrygia because of the Serpent Wolf Cult's influence and their constant antagonism against Thor's culture and his his his abode in not only Troy but also in h in Cappadocia. Will it be the Phrygians. So that's what he annexes first, all the way down to like pretty close to where Eden is in Karcemish. And then he has to take Eden too because they will will still not stop fucking with him. And then they rape his wife, So kidnap and rape his wife. So are we talking about Gilgamesh or is this another way of bastardizing the story of Thor? So if they're going to call him Gilgamesh, and do we know that that's not who that is we're looking at? Or somebody else somewhere in his bloodline?
Speaker 8: And the questions his friend's death evoke resonate with every human being who has wrestled with the meaning of life in the face of death? Is this leaked footage of the tomb of Gilgamesh? Regardless of its authenticity? Why all the secretsy? Are we as a species not capable of being presented with things which test our core beliefs without erupting into chaos?
Speaker 1: Do you know who you're looking at right there? That's an inerta, which is a composite for hercules, which is a composite for thor or what do they call that? You know, whatever? Similarity whatever? This right here? Oh man, hold on, I'm gonna have to look at this myself. It's written in my book. I just gotta find out, okay. Several mythical beings, including kerr Asag and the Azu bird. That's who that thing is? The Azu bird. He is also known for confronting and overcoming a turtle who is a trap designed to harm him. These victories are often portrayed as triumphs of order over chaos and are central to his role as divine protector. These are part of his twelve Labors. The Nerdra slays a primitive serpent. Cur so he kills a serpent? What are we talking about? Who is this guy who is inerta right exactly? Or a or a is actually one of the names of Kine. The inrda journey to the underworld to fight the demon a Sag and his army, a conflict which ultimately leads to control of the floodbarters. So that's obviously a corruption the Anzu Bird. The nerds that retrieves are stolen tablet of destiny from the Anzu Bird, and an important act of safeguard. That safeguard is the future of both gods and humans. So to me, that tablet destinely sounds more like the cauldron if this is if this was actually a an imprintive of that from the Anzu bird, which would make her l But now they're saying Ankee created a turtle to instanerna innerte Well, Anky Wou'd been Marduk's father, so that I don't see how that makes any sense. This is all fucked up, all of it. Oh, and Inerta provides agriculture advice to farmers. Jesus Christ, this is Kane. This is either Cain or thor one of the two uses the stones to build Tiger's new Friddise rivers to make them useful for irrigation in a poem sometimes referred to as a Sumerian rider. Yeah, yeah, this is it. This is it. This is the same freaking attic story, just with different names.
Speaker 2: It seems.
Speaker 8: For now we may have to wait to find out.
Speaker 12: In one of the world's most war torn areas, there lines what could quite possibly.
Speaker 1: You mean you mean, uh, post post World War two Germany? Or are we talking about uh Palestine now? Or are we talking about America coming soon? Like? What are we talking about here, buddy? We talk about Libyae? Where is this the most more tone countries that would, I guess on record totally be Palestine, but uh, most devastated in all of all time from war World War two. I mean, that's a toss up between Japan and fucking Germany, isn't it? And I think Germany had a it was a more devastating long haul over many years of torment and terror bombing.
Speaker 12: We'd be one of the most important clues in regards to the construction of.
Speaker 1: Book and Dara and Dara h huh Dara or Dar Dan. Look at this whatever over over and over and over again, over and over and over again. You can't stop seeing it. After you saw, after you see it.
Speaker 12: Chin Structures, just northwest of Aleppo in Syria rests the very ancient ruins of what is known as Ain Dara Temple.
Speaker 1: Once complex and Dara, just like Thor.
Speaker 12: Completely buried in the sand, subsequently overlooked by the modern world. It is now known to be a literal representation all.
Speaker 1: That serial hit Tite. Hit Tights were Goths.
Speaker 12: Of the Temple of Solomon, built at the same time on an artificial base placed on the highest land in the area. The temple also shared a similar floor plan entry porch supported by two columns, a main sanctuary divided between an anti chamber.
Speaker 1: Here's what I love. Things are built for one very you know, terrestrial purpose at one point, like let's say agriculture. Let's say it's for I don't know, a meeting hall, for town hall, or it's a building for citadel or something like that, and then some other assholes come along. A couple hundred maybe a thousand years later and build a shrine because there are a bunch of superstitious idiots again, because they've become retarded again and primitive. And they say, oh, the people who built this were superstit superstitious, primitive retards, and here's the shrine, and here's where they killed animals and stuff. It's like, no, idiot, that's not who built it.
Speaker 12: And a main chamber and an elevated shrine behind a partition. In nineteen fifty five, the site gained the attention of numerous scholars from across the world.
Speaker 1: A giant lion would that be from the Frysian and slaused Phrygian descent of these people, perhaps.
Speaker 12: When a large basalt lion was accidentally unearthed, subsequently leading to a full excavation in nineteen eighty. By nineteen eighty five, the entire complex was recognized as extremely significant in ancient times.
Speaker 1: As a let's not forget, highly compelling.
Speaker 3: Place of warship.
Speaker 12: Much of the structure still possesses evidence of its past grandeur. Various reliefs survived that dot the structure, which depict numerous animals. The interior would have been encrusted in hundreds of finely carved reliefs depicting lions, cherubs, mythical creatures, mountain gods, and ornate geometric des But what is surely the most interesting of remaining features is that of a pair of giant footprints placed in alignment with an altar in the center of the temple, as if they were left as an instruction used by beings who would have been around sixty feet tall. Interestingly, no one really knows who built the temple, and it has been a heated debate for many years. Why would a builder of average size decide to create a positional engraving for worship in the scale of a giant? Are these footprints and obvious clue to the size of the original builders of such structures. It would certainly make ancient buildings such as the pyramids a lot easier to explain. A being of sixty feet in height would be immensely strong and clearly capable of carving the stones we are now completely perplexed by, such as the twelve sided stone in Cusco Peru.
Speaker 1: It's listen, buddy, if there was something that big to make those in prints, where's the second footprint? Where's the third, Where's where's his trail walking away from it?
Speaker 12: Among countless other examples of seemingly impossible architecture. Maybe in the future the footprints will become an extremely important artifact in historical understanding.
Speaker 1: The also what he just he just did the he did the star walk thing? Where he did he did his feet instead of his hands. He only he only thrust him into that one squishy piece of the concrete. And then what went and washed his feet? Mm hm, Wendy used, Oh my god, oh be funny if they saw like Nike imprinted into the into the concrete there or whatever, it was.
Speaker 11: Really well inspiring. Ancient city of Hegra, also known as Madain Saler, close sister of the equally astonishing and cinematically famous ancient side of Petra, is now now finally open to the public able to go and investigate for themselves. We have covered this site and indeed the gigantic scale of the rock cut temples, Theklaan tombs, and tall doorways to enter these sites. Furthermore, we have covered uncanny similarities found upon rare unfinished areas of these once astonishingly precisely cut solid rock ruins. In addition to the enormous scale.
Speaker 1: Of all right, I gotta sell you this for a second before we go on. Ye, how you do it? No? How you do it?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: Oh a yeah, all right. So when I walked up, lay, I remember to actually had the book. So that's Giants on Record, the one that they showed at the beginning of this video. And there's Hugh Newman's name right there, and in the middle last page of the color section they show this right here, which is what you saw in the beginning. And then I was like, pretty sure if I remember correctly, where is it? Hold on? Did I pass it again? No? There is so Hugh actually did sign this way back when. So there it's you, you Newman new It's kidding, there was there was a picture in here that looked the looked familiar. I wanted to check and make sure it was right after the color section looks familiar to me. The dude's head Miman Simpson Hayes. Maybe not. Oh, there's always a remember this. Uh you've seen this picture before. I'm sure. Hold on, straight, there we go. It's interesting at some point scale has to be taken into consideration when we go to oh, they're sixty feet tall. It's like, where's any remains that show that? That would be number one? Number two if you find anny, how the hell did they not?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 13: What did it?
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, how like with the goldfish, it's like you have to have x amount of gallons depending on what play of fishes and how big it gets in order to make it like a nice environment for it to live, because that's its whole world. So at one point is something so big that like a continent is like crossed within a couple of jogging steps. It's like, you know, it's like with a it's like a small pen, And how many could there have been of that size? You know what I mean? The only way that makes sense is in the the model of infinite plane rather than the earth thing, where we already know where all the where're all the quote unquote land masses are the only the only time that something of that scale would make sense is if they're typically on their side of the fence and they don't come out over on nars and we don't know about theirs, but every once in a while there's some sort of interaction for whatever reason, and they come over here and they play with their little toy humans that are much smaller than them.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 1: So we're like where like the miniatures where that uh you know how they make those miniatures like in the Beetle Juice, the whole little town. We're like them. We're like the model world for them. If I hit the wrong button again, I'm gonna smack myself in the head.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 11: Of the stone cut buildings and the absence of doorsteps, which would have enabled the now average sized human claimed as having created them no chance of entering down.
Speaker 1: He leaves in crystal light because he believes in himself. See he's jumping. You remember those commercials from the eighties.
Speaker 11: Giving credence to the many theories pertaining to these gigantic structures, along with their gigantic scales and their enormous megalithic counterparts.
Speaker 1: Found it, And then we have to ask ourselves, Okay, how much of this is erouding erosion? Oh wait, hold on, Yeah, one day I'm gonna have to go back to rubble Studio because it's so much easier just to click one button. One buttons, so much easier, Oh god, and then you don't have to worry about Oh okay, that's what we need everybody out there. Can I make it in a video file as well? Let's see, let's see if I can do this. I'm gonna I'm gonna test it out. I don't know if it's possible. We'll find out. My guess is no. But wouldn't it be nice? What the fuck? That's all I get? Who's the other ones?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That was the wrong one. It's the wrong file? Okay, shuttled on? Uh where is it?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: That's the one. Let's see if it opens my life?
Speaker 6: You rooting beneath me, you ruding, relating.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: I'm Bruce Nolan for Eyewitness News. Back to you fuckers. You can do it, all right? Cool. I just have to set them up ahead of time, and I have to have them downloaded to my computer, and then I can maybe make multiple ones looks because it looked. I didn't have to take this one down to do that. I can only do one tab per thing, so I can't just click one and make it go. But that's okay. As long as I have them downloaded on a computer, then I can make clips like that and just boom. That's cool, all right, all right, we're on it. We know it's up. That's good because how much is this is erosion and how much of this is melting? You know what I mean? Like does it look just like it was eroded or does it look like something fucking melted the place and then and then maybe a little bit of erosion after the fact, And how old would that make this place? All?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Now, here's the other thing I want to show you. I have shown this along a lot a long time ago. You see this thing, It kind of looks like it was a brick at one time. But those what is all those holes? Is that all those bubbles is that from heat? Why would I find this and ship tons of this stuff that looks like at one on one side it has like the brick color to it, and the rest of it's burnt up to shit perhaps, and it has these air pockets that show that it's probably been heated to a very extreme heat. Why would I find a shit ton of this at a rest up between here and Phoenix just there? And there's a theory that there was something like the reason why there's a bunch of deserts in the world is because there was some sort of nuclear type of power that was able to burn and blow up and destroy and melt a shit ton of buildings, and maybe back then a lot of shit was made out of natural elements like rock, because some of them it still stands, i e. The pyramids, which could be counter weights. Everywhere you see a pyramid could be a counterweight, some sort of way of keeping things stable in addition to everything else that they might do. But that would actually explain the rods a little bit too, that they claimed that they found if they were stabilizers to hold that weight in place in case of shifting of crust. Yeah, so there, if you look up the melted brick theory or whatever or something like that, melted cities, melted buildings. A lot of things that we look at and we see as mountains are trees, huge trees. A lot of the things that we see as potential old ruins, like even even the stuff that we're looking at and uh, the fairy, the fairy what they call those things chimneys right when we were looking at Cavadosha and a crazy stuff there. How much is that? How it's like there's a lot of erosion going on, but it looks like melting and erosion are happening at the same in the same spot. Like is there is there also a very high heat like nuclear style, because it is the best way I can frame it. I don't know anything else you could call it, like high intense heat type of event that occurred that melted the shit out of places that they wanted to wipe off the map when they were doing their little little battles to get rid of humans and bring in their their evil ship instead. Because I have a funny feeling that we this is our place and it always has been, and every time we re establish it, and they gets stuff about that. So eventually they're gonna wipe out all of us, at least us the European style ones of us, the Gothic and the Germanics, and they'll be all by themselves with the other lessers that won't be able to mount much of a resistance against them.
Speaker 11: At other sites linked to by cutting marks previously mentioned were instead constructed by an ancient now lost race far larger than any of today one capable of these incredible ancient feats could these structures have instead of as so many as indeed we have postulated, not actually built by ancient man, but were actually made by ancient giants, not only with a muscular ability to have once lifted such enormous stones into position, such as that of the enormous megalithic stones incorporated in to the Great Pyramids of Giza found within the temples of Baalbeck, Gournia, Shoria.
Speaker 1: But I didn't realize you were just again most of it faced.
Speaker 11: Quarries and bedrocks, selected almost many miles from where they were eventually placed with seeming ease. How they were somehow transported enormous stones high atop mountains, assembling them into the remarkably precise laid polygonal masonry that now drenches the tops of Peruvian peaks. How they once raised the ancient Obelisk of Assoon. But I digress. Many have now conceded that the methodology of the Great Pyramids of Giza construction continues to be an enigma in regards to a modern.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, real quick, can I do that? Well, I'm still on this one. Let's see. No, probably not, so that means I have to have to removed that one for a second. Now do I get to the presented that one? Fuck you? All right, this is one of the Okay, I have to stop screen totally, which is bullshit. I shouldn't have to do that just to get another pre present screen. Wait, hold on, hold on, are you fucking kidding me? Hold on, hold on, hold on, Let's put this backward it was, bring it back down, hit it again. No, it makes you stop the screen before you That's that's stupid. Okay, there are there are limitations, massive limitations to stream yard, even though you pay for it. Oh so five of my reads have been rejected. That's why I didn't get paid for those rumbled reads. When I was doing those ads, five of them were rejected. Positive. Won't even allow me to say, tell do another one of their ads again because I talked about like who the hell poisons their pets?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: Good times? Good times? All right, let's go with the entire screen and then i'll show the if it decides once open up. All right, So this is a good point. Well try to Yeah, China distorted thirteen hundred ancient cities with a damn knight, and yeah they drive. So they did the same thing in Egypt. And they also turned one of the sites into a trash dump and filled it in with garbage because of certain things that they allow you to see. So they can build their narrative and certain things that they won't allow you to see. And this channel hit Mystery History actually talks about those places. How is the Dead Seas Girls coming yet?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mushroom cult? Right there you go, the Janital Negro and I think he was also disinfo, just like this other thing with the you know, jumping out in front of it and calling it because because what they do would they do when they called it guild and mission that in that video they claimed it as Semitic? Isn't that fucked up? And everybody's like, oh, yeah, it must be Gildling because they said it's GoGet mession blah blah blah. I forget about everybody else that could potentially have been. It's go get mesh because they said so, and they're the first ones to talk to comment on us, so therefore it must be true.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, I wish more people are shedding interacting. It's cool though, all the internal dialogue going on over here. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So that's all you had to do, Brad, you did. You had to just ask and now people are talking there you go. There's not a whole lot going on on. Rumbled right now because they're not like my videos be seen. So with the loss of my Rumble group, I'm sorry my Telegram group where I used to post when I was going on. Without the channel and without the group, there's no place to post it to the five to eight hundred people that I was usually posting it to. Now in addition to that, I'm not on Spotify anymore. They kicked me off Spotify. So my monetization on my podcast is like dog shit. There was one month where I made like seven hundred on it. Now I'm making like a hundred. So there you go on that and what else? So go to go to the spreaker if and get them, or get on the stream, or go to the Patreon and throw the five bucks a month in and you get them all aed free, which would be the right thing to do, right. So there's not a lot of There's not a lot of ways I can tell people ahead of time when I'm going on unless I just at it for a time and actually stick to that time. This morning, I couldn't do it. I didn't sleep at all last night, and by the time I was asleep, it was past the time, and I wasn't going to get up for shit. I was I needed a rest. I got a bunch of hot sauce orders made, and then I came and sat down. Here. Let's see there's has hasn't moved a freaking inch. Unbelievable, unfreaking believable. Next payment is one fifty nine from monetization for my podcast on all platforms. That would have been triple that almost, I mean not triple a two and a half times that before they took me off Spotify. That's where Spotify was one of the biggest places I was getting views and downloads from. But Spotify doesn't like me anymore. That's why I depend on new people out there. Uh boy, I'm gonna check the YouTube real quick and just to see if there's anybody even doing anything over there. Where's my spot I'm not finding the one that is. Oh, that's why, because it doesn't say, oh, there's two people. Oh that Raymond was over here too, But that was a while ago. Eight hundred and sixty five. Come on, let's let's kick that up to Let's let's break the nine hundred this week and then then we'll work towards our one thousand goal. Okay, that's not asking a lot eight hundred and sixty five subscribers. Now we'll run ballbusters on on YouTube. I have an ar I have an old friend who's now a bitter enemy by the name of quite frankly, and I would it would be nice to uh eclipse him at his one hundred thousand, one hundred and six thousand marks someday, just just I'm not gonna say anything, I'm not gonna rub it in or anything. I just would like to do that, just just to do it. He doesn't have the problem with being what do you call it, erased from existence everywhere they go because he buddy buddies with the Grandma of the Kabbala, of their Roseanne bar and all the other bullshit, the things that I refuse to do. We were right here. Let's just finish this up.
Speaker 11: For an explanation as to how the modern man accomplished such feats. Could this mystery be linked to the cover up in which many have claimed and we ourselves encountered in regard to the remains of this possibly lost civilization smothered by the Smithsonian one that we would now perceive as ancient giants. It is a hypothesis which would indeed be a fitting explanation for these mysteries, and a cover up the stifling of a reason for their continued inexplicability to modern explanation. It is a theory which we find incredibly intriguing. We have in the past covered a vast array of evidence which suggests the past existence of giants, yet alas much of what is or has now either unfortunately been suppressed, destroyed, stolen, or forgotten about, with the remains of their initial discoveries now often only to be found remaining proverbially cast in stone in the form of the library archives of the world and the news reports now digitally preserved within often follow up reports abruptly ceased after the mention of the rapid arrival and insatiable interest of the Smithsonian, among others in said finds. However, now thanks to the popularity of such subjects the power and speed of modern technology, such finds made during excavations involving a large array of individuals make modern cover ups difficult and are rarely accomplished, with the only modern almost openly admitted one of note having followed the discovery of the supposed tomb of Osiris, when all media was immediately banned from the site. When permitted back, the tomb had already been penetrated and was subsequently claimed as having been found empty, supposedly previously looted. This regardless of its near impenetrability with gantenbrink only making it successful with modern robotics. But I digress. Working in cooperation a team involving the Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, a team from the penn Museum, University of Pennsylvania, among others, discovered a sarcophagus academically claimed as having belo long to a quote King sobect to Hep, probably so bec to Hep. The first dated seventeen eighty BC, during the Thirteenth Dynasty. What we find astonishing regarding the fine, however, is its sheer size. Carved from a single cord piece of Aswan granite, initially weighing hundreds of tons, this finished tomb still weighs a minimum of sixty tons. It was somehow transported to the burial site and placed, seemingly with delicacy, where it now lay its resting place inner chamber, also some three meters in length. The baffling enigmas of why such size how were they moved? To explain how these feats were accomplished is far less difficult challenge if one incorporates into their postulations the possibility that the size of these tombs were in fact made to measure, indeed a match to the height end scale of the civilization who buried them. Could the inclusion of ancient giants into the many other theories surrounding the mysteries of Giza solve the puzzle we still can't solve of how these stones were moved. It is a hypothesis which we find very fitting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, in fact that that's agreeable no matter what way you used it, and for whatever reason that is agreeable. Kola, Okay, what else do we have here? I have for you a little bit of us kind of a series of things here. Yeah, and we'll end with the beck of bullshit mhm al right, yeah, this is about we don't want to start here right here. There's no way the Hughes run our society. Remember what the wheeling wall is. They're the they're they're boo hoo hooing balder Abel. That's right, Team Typhon. And then and then after that, Tiam not herself that's what they're because they don't remember, they have no religion, they had no concept of God. They were the Saturn. L was a Saturn, the Saturn cult, Lilith klie Heidi, which is a name that turned into Hades. And and because she then becomes the underworld, because they called Eden hell. It was a lower land between two rivers, like a valley. Oh sorry, okay, cool. Hold just a goddamn second on the whole putin thing though, because there's a thing called spycraft. I'm just saying I don't get the point of showing a Jew in Jerusalem or in Jordan, or the fun that is touching the wall or wearing a funny hat like, of course Ben Stieller is going to have a small hat on at some point. Why was that even necessary to put in here? Shocker, I don't know. Stephen Tyler are supposed to be Italian, but he's a Venus homage as well. No, it's make greater Israel again. I'd make America Israel again because it already is something like that. Stone kissers and wall lickers. Yeah, short buss, Okay.
Speaker 16: When the World Economic Forum launched their social media campaign in twenty eighteen, carrying the slogan you will own nothing and be happy. I thought, finally the predatory billionaires who tried to run the world had shown their hand.
Speaker 13: The public can.
Speaker 16: Finally see their fate if the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 3: Are allowed to succeed. That didn't happen.
Speaker 16: The media, who have the same owners as the World Economic Forum, persisted with calling the World ac Nited forums evil agenda.
Speaker 12: A conspiracy theory.
Speaker 16: Even in this place there are only a handful of senators with the courage to call out the agenda for what it is, economic exploitation and social control. Over the break, the World Aconite Forum revealed another aspect of their plan when they launched a campaign against laundry. Yes, really, laundry genes should not be washed more than once a month, most other clothes once a week.
Speaker 1: You will we check, no problem here, just kidding.
Speaker 16: Dirty clothes and be smelly, apparently and happy. The temptation is to laugh at their desire to control even mundane aspects of our lives. Yet the truth is much more frightening than that. The World Aconite Forum have now turned their evil agenda to food. The campaign against farming is really a campaign against one.
Speaker 1: Of the necessities of life.
Speaker 16: Food, predatory billionaires, parasitic billionaires owning near urban intensive production facilities producing food like substances for the masses, forcing the public into acceptance to the World Econoit Forum's fake global warming scam. These are their own stated motives. Control food control. People who controls the food supply controls the people who controls the energy can control whole Consonants who controls money can control the world. The World Economic Forum and the predatory billionaires they represent are currently trying to do all three when the.
Speaker 1: World I'm muted in between sos chwin. Now, he gets a couple of things I think wrong here, ephis is the one I remember correctly. Oh yeah, the thing he gets wrong is that he's in a church talking to people as a pastor. That was the part that's wrong. Okay, moving on, Oh, we're.
Speaker 17: Our troops doing in a foreign country that never attacked us.
Speaker 2: Huh what were they doing over there?
Speaker 17: Invading a foreign country? I don't believe in that. Who here believes?
Speaker 1: If he's the guy in the audience is like, okay, is it my turn to bate the question so that you can have your your grandstanding. You don't believe in nine to eleven, You're like, do I believe that happened? Like, what are you saying to that that was kind of a kind of a strange way of place and putting that he should have said you don't believe that it was Muslims, or you don't believe that airplane's hit, or you don't believe that you know it was a foreign government that caused it, not you don't believe in nine to eleven. That doesn't make any sense unless all you're doing is being that guy in the audience that is working in conjunction with this guy to feed that question in so he could go on a fun and long, grand standing tangent and soapock his ass in front of his parish, which is exactly what he does next.
Speaker 18: Thistle version on nine to eleven. Look around, look around the road?
Speaker 3: Are you looking around? Look around?
Speaker 17: Who believes the official story on nine to eleven? Okay, who believes nine eleven was an inside job?
Speaker 3: Look around?
Speaker 18: Now, you told us before the service that God led you here. Maybe this is what God wanted you to find out that night.
Speaker 1: So that's the same guy who says that God led him to that service. Is the one that says, wait, you don't believe and I live, and you don't think that that guy was a plant, Give me a fucking break.
Speaker 17: Eleven is a fraud, and that our country actually has the Satanic world government located in New York.
Speaker 18: It's called the United Nations.
Speaker 1: And the cfr U and ESCO and you name it.
Speaker 18: Our country is taking over the whole world, first.
Speaker 1: The Federal Reserve more especially than all of them Satan and Israel.
Speaker 18: Okay, that's what's really.
Speaker 3: Going on, you know.
Speaker 18: And and honestly, and I look, honestly, I'm sure if.
Speaker 1: By Satan you mean the human form of Woden and Tiamat, then sure, but there's no Satan that a lot of troops over. It may be something kind of creepy and dark out there, though, because what are they talking to in that black magic of theirs. Something's happening that does it definitely produces results.
Speaker 17: Where they had their heart in the right place and they think they're fighting for America and for freedom and they're fighting for good things.
Speaker 3: But I'm sorry, it's wrong.
Speaker 17: And you know what they they tell the troops like, oh, we need to go fight these horrible Muslims because they put homosexuals to death.
Speaker 3: Is that what they told you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the guy says, that's exactly what they said. Of course, this guy is a plant. Come on, how many times I was in the military, they never said we're going to do this because they put homosexuals to death. We would all look at each other and be like, so so that we cant for the ones in the military that were homosexuals. I could think of a couple of him and like, let's get them suns to bacon.
Speaker 18: Bring fagotry to the Middle East. Let's bring all the fagots to the Middle East so they can all be like Tel Aviv.
Speaker 17: Look, the bottom line is, my friends, I am not pro war and I'm never gonna be pro war, and the Bible is not a pro war book.
Speaker 3: And this.
Speaker 1: That's not well, fuck the Bible. When you're messing with you shouldn't be taking it on the other cheek either. So it's should be stopping those bitches and putting it into their place. Now sitting there, God will protect me or the next life will be better. So I'll just stand here because as God's will to be killed, don't How does that now work towards your enemy, work for your enemy, and against you by you standing there in a wide open fielder and hands raised, doing nothing and expecting that the next life, after they murder you or brutally torture you to death, it's going to be better, idiot, progressive.
Speaker 17: We're gonna take over the world and put a military base in every country, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And why would people do that for humility over Jesus's torture? And if that's not a true story, then you just got fucked.
Speaker 3: Not biblical, and I want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 17: And I believe in self defense, and I believe in defending our nation, but I do not believe in invading foreign countries because of phantoms and boogeymen that our own government has created for the profit of the military industrial complex.
Speaker 19: That's the true story.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on. And you know what, honestly, you know.
Speaker 17: If you're gonna if you want to promote a pro war position, I mean, you know you're in the wrong place.
Speaker 11: I mean, no, nobody here wants to hear it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So all that just to make his point, Oh fars here, hold on, just body, he's on the screen. Peter Bravick. Everybody knows this guy from Neslei right, who famously stayed in twenty seventeen humans having no right to access of free are or clean water. Be careful what you wish for. He's the he's a nude with why would you boycott nesslie? Who is the former? What the hell does that fucking do? Idiot? What does that do? What does that fucking Oh? Look at his eyes, dude, he's been sodomized more than even fucking Jeff Bezos as dude's a fucking robot falling apart here. He's the older model, He's the T eight hundred.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: I gotta go see hi to Farah. Fuck all you people, it's kidding. Um, let's watch this. This is I don't know why he does this. Put your fucking shirt on fast.
Speaker 4: Christopher Maloy of Afraid of Washington and he is one of the worst types of child predator and recently he pled guilty to ten felonies related to child exploitation, abuse, and distribution of explicit materials. Now. Afreid of Washington is a very sleepy town. It's something like a farm town. And you know these small town prosecutors, they absolutely do not tolerate abuses against children. And they threw the book at this guy, didn't They absolutely they did not, Because initially he was looking at forty three years in prison, which still isn't long enough for the sort of crimes he committed. But after a sweet deal from the prosecutor, he was sentenced to nine years in prison Washington State. That means this demon will be back in your community in oh, five or six years. Kind of makes you wonder what old Kevin McRae, the prosecuting attorney for Afraida, was thinking as he was doing business with this demon's defense attorney. And you know, it's not hard to find their mission statement right there on their website, which says they practice fair and impartial administration of justice while adhering to the highest ethical standards, and their own first stated responsibility is protecting the public responsibly by prosecuting violations of the law. Let's do a comparison, shall we. Colby Mama was given twenty years in prison for two robberies in that same town, and it looks to me like this bank robber got nearly thirty years in prison in that same town. And finally, this man was given two hundred and ten months. Do the math for distributing myth in that town.
Speaker 1: He told you to do the math because he can't divide twenty you know, twenty four into two hundred and ten himself. That's why he told you to do the math and acted like he was tough because it's hard for him, right.
Speaker 4: And forty one year old Christopher Maloy is only going to do nine years. And I'll have to abbreviate the words here so you're able to see it first degree.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, twelve months. I can't do that either.
Speaker 4: Child hard r, commercial hard r of children, and distribution of children's explicit material to others, which brings us all the way back to the prosecuting attorney and afraid it. And it causes me to wonder, Hey, Kevin McCrae, in your town, on the scale of importance, I suppose banks stuff drugs and then children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seventeen and a half years for math, seventeen and a half years, And I.
Speaker 4: Would think if you took your responsibility to protect the public seriously, you would have already seen that a demon like this is of course going to get right back out and continue practicing.
Speaker 18: What he always has. I'm telling you, man, these.
Speaker 4: People don't care about our kids. They keep proving it time and time and time again. This is Christopher Maloy. I'm afraid of Washington.
Speaker 1: And look at those blue eyes and the vodenist looking asshole with his pierced eyebrows. This is somebody who's corrupted by the wayvese and he's a child harmer now, and I wouldn't doubt if he's into some fucking black magic himself. So let me just uh, I have to get it. I have to do a public service announcement once again, proof that academic and your grades have nothing to do with whether not you're an intelligent human being or not at all. M M, my stepson. I couldn't find my daughter when I because I heard her voice, and then I coudn't find her, and I went else. I went around the house and look for and went outside and found my step son went in some bright colored shorts and my daughter and Rebecca filling up a bucket, one of our five gallon buckets. And I'm like, what the fuck is this? And I go, is this the fucking bucket challenge? Yes? I go, what the fuck does that do? Mental awareness or some other whatever the stupid thing I'll go. That's retarded. That doesn't make any fucking sense. And how is it a fundraiser? I don't understand what what the fuck is wrong with people? Just do what you see other people doing? If I can, retarded lemmings jump out and lemmings don't even do that. That's that was a bull shit Jesus Christ. Monkeys see monkey do so Russians right out there to do what all these other kids are doing, what all these other idiots are doing online, because he's a super genius, right, yeah, no fucking common sense whatsoever? Why would you? Why would you want to join the cult that badly to do the stupid initiations that they do, And that's what these things are. Let's let's see. Uh, you know, I gonna I'm look, I'm I'm not saying look at I'm not I'd like everybody in this house enough to not want to see them go through anything. But I'm gonna leave tide packets out in the open just to see what happens. Maybe the problem will take care of itself. Maybe I won't. We don't, we'll see mm hmmm, of course kidding, stupid stupid teenagers, and my daughter's out there with him, which makes me more irritated because it's like you are brain dead if you're doing that, Like why explain, explain to me what it's supposed to mean? What how you how it translates to mean what you think it means? How does that fucking translate? Because how how are you knowing what's going on? Like do you have funds raised by this? How many people's pledges did you get? What are you actually fundraising or is it just a freaking public ritual because you're not actually part of the main core who is doing this and getting rewarded for it. You're just following the leader, making you in a cult, a cult of society, which is who runs society. You see how this plays out. Don't get my daughter involved in your stupid as because she looks up to him, so her brother, but he's not a smart person with exceptional grades, which means nothing.
Speaker 3: Like I keep saying, Malcolm, coming down, man, I take your order.
Speaker 1: So the exact same order in what they say, what they say, Oh, I gotta refreshing that, which is eight nineteen eighty five to two thousand and five. Watch what happens here. I was working for them in nineteen I don't know, ninety six, No, ninety way before that I was. I was fifteen. I was fifteen, so ninety five four something like that, like ninety four. Oh, you bitch, you make me thing back on order.
Speaker 9: I'd like Big Mac Value pack, make it too, please? Hey, what's that stand.
Speaker 3: Your value pack? Say you what?
Speaker 1: They called it? The super sized Men value Meal, Right, it's called the value pack, Arch Coke, Big.
Speaker 9: Mac and a superciz fry with thirty more all for just two fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's order this exact same thing today in twenty twenty five, starting with two Big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes.
Speaker 1: Well, you may get the value meal. You don't buy them separately, you fucking idiot. First of all, so I think they're doing a little bit of a of a misdirection here. It's probably more like, well, look at they put the w upside down. It's mcdowells. They went. They went to the place in Queens instead of McDonald's. Now that's that's the first problem. How can those only be four hundred ninety eight calories? I highly doubt that that can't be true.
Speaker 2: Your total comes to twenty six dollars and forty six cents.
Speaker 1: It's probably more like twenty one if you get the double of the uh, the value meal right. It's when you buy you can't buy them separate and expect that. I can't expect it to be cheaper than if you've got the value meal right. They want it. They want you to to swallow as much corn sugar as possible, so they trying to make that cheap when you buy it separately without taxes.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe people still actually eat this crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's should tell you what. It's not about the crap. It's about your money sucking. Your money sucks. Where are we at? Why is this here? Oh, for fuck's sake? Or do you guys even see it?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: You weren't even seeing it? Oh my fucking god. Try again. This is this is why I hate this fucking thing. All right, we're doing it again, and this time you're gonna see it. And you know what I gotta do? Holy fuck, Holy fuck, this fucking thing just knock me off, piece of shit? All right, let's do this. No, why can't I back out of this? I backed out of it, and where did it take me? All the way to the wrong spot? So I gotta go way back here now, all right, so this is where we are at. Fuck all your people, all right?
Speaker 10: Not you?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, maybe you? What the fuck? Stop fucking doing that. Goddamn it. Every fucking button I press is the wrong fucking button, and it's not me this time. It keeps on jumping. It's like clicking the things next to it. It just kicked me off here and now it's still trying to fuck with me. Fuck this piece of shit, all right.
Speaker 3: Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order big back value pack? Make it too please?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 9: What's that?
Speaker 3: Send you a value pack?
Speaker 9: See you get a large coke, big back and a supercized with more all for.
Speaker 3: Just two fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's order this exact same thing today in twenty twenty five, starting with two big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes. Your total comes to twenty six dollars and forty six cents without texas. I cannot believe people still actually eat this.
Speaker 1: Crap, right, which means inflation and the devaluation of your money is what the problem is, playman, Oi veay and the guy in the big red shoes probably eats children, just saying.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Here's another video which once again this guy this time isn't wearing his his compass in square what do you call it? Charm on his on his smaller necklace, but instead he's wearing a fucking upside down pentagram. I guess that's supposed to be okay? Is that was that supposed to make things better by not having the Masonic thing on his neck?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 3: The fuck is? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Anytime there's accusations of abuse within a church, they quickly roll out the big guns to fire back. And Lynn Guthrie fifty four's comment came on a particularly poignant Dan But first she says God is good and loves us all, but he counts on us to do the right thing and not hide in the sand.
Speaker 18: We need to take that second look and not pass it off as the norm.
Speaker 4: I recently did the story about the First Apostolic Church of Maryville and Joseph kde Abbott, the scumbag administrator who was busted for being a child predator, And all you have to do is call out a church for covering up abuse or looking the other way, and guess what happens. I go to the po box and guess what I have in the mail? A letter from Schaefer and Jaffey, who apparently is the Washington d c. Law firm, that the church has retained to defend themselves against accusations of covering up child abuse.
Speaker 3: And I'll just give you a.
Speaker 18: Couple of brief excerpts, shall I.
Speaker 4: It says they're addressing my unauthorized inclusion of images of several of the school's minor children. Now, mind you, the only pictures of any children during my short was off of their publicly accessible website. And I'm sorry, sir, but when you people publish pictures of children on your website, you better make sure your administrators are not involved in child abuse. So Schaeffer and Jaffe, why didn't you advise the school to take pictures of children down after at least one of their administrators and many more have been accused of abusing kids. Moving right along, it says my video contained several false accusations against the church concerning mister Abbitt's conducts. Neither the church nor the school were aware of any inappropriate conducts, and as soon as they found out, they contacted the police.
Speaker 18: There has never been any attempt to cover up any allegations. It says, no one has.
Speaker 4: Ever discouraged any member of the church from reporting to law enforcement. But contrary to the bullshit in their legal firm's letter, it would seem that a number of people that have gone to that church have accused the Mary Bill Apostolic Church of covering.
Speaker 18: Up child abuse.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, similar to my childhood, two survivors of child abuse there said they met with Reverend Kenneth Carpenter in his office and told them about their abuse, and he said he would pray for them.
Speaker 18: It's one thing that he did not do contact the police about the abuse.
Speaker 4: So ultimately, I'll have to say, in a sense, I agree with you Schaeffer and Jeffrey or Johnson and Williamsburg or whatever the fuck this law firm's called. However, rather than sending me letters and asking me to not repost images that the church is putting online, I recommend you advise your clients that until they clean up their act, they quit posting pictures of kids on the internet. And isn't it so appropriate that even at this stage and age in my life. I have yet another law firm representing a church reaching out to me to tell me please cease and desist from saying negative things about these organizations. I'll bet that church gave them a fat retainer, all paid for by your times to the Lord.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 1: How his video, like I got a little dizzy watching it, is swaying. I think he's in high winds in a trailer. I'm not that's not a negative. I'm not shitting on him, but I mean, I'm looking at the curtains and I'm saying modular, and I'm thinking that's why the camera itself is swaying. I think the whole place is probably rocking in the wind or something. So Apricot seeds where you find where do they talk about? They said, there's a whole different food to group. Forgot the name of it, but lay trill is made allegedly from this and B seventeen is what they call it. It's not real vitamin, but it's it's just a nutrient and it made very well have the ability to do good things toward your fight and getting your body to kick kick the cancer out. But if that's true, then it's only being used. It's only it's a homeopathic method, not because if and if that's the case, it could easily still come back, because what is causing it to form in the first place. Where's where the toxins coming from that are making the tumor or what is the problem that's making the blood tainted? If it's like a leukemia type of thing, what is the issue? Is it parasitic? Is it some other thing as a radiation? Is it some other toxin or poison or deficiency in a vital nutrient that's been going that's been going on too long unchecked, that has caused cancer. So this is whatever. Valley valet vial Veil was arrested in two thousand and three for selling a cure for cancer apricot seeds. Now they were selling these at the last Red Pill expos at and I have read about latrol. Robert H. Well Reagan took it when he had whatever cancer he had. Latrolled the actual pharmaceutical that they make out of the same exact shit that's in an apricot seed. Right, So hold on latrill. Amygdalen patient version Aatrill is another name for amygdalen, and bygdalen is a bitter substance found in fruit pits such as apricots, raw nuts, lima beans, clover, apples, peaches we already said didn't cherries and plums, and in the roots of maniac and they call it vitamin B seventeen, but it's not a vitamin. They claim that they're cyanide and I don't buy it. I think that's because they don't want you to take it, because this is remember FDA warning about toxic amygdalen found in africat seeds. So here's what they did. They murdered a child whose parents were giving them treatments with amygdalen as an alternative to deadly chemotherapy. So these doctors murdered her daughter, murdered their daughter so that they could put their parents in jail, saying that they caused it by poisoning her. But that that's not how it wapped down. This is a while back, but this is how they demonized it and said that it was it was the the alternative treatment that caused it. The natural treatment that has absolutely no no harmful side effects because it's a homeopathic, right, or it's not really a homeopathic it's not, but it's natural remedy. Right, So it's not it's not a drug. It's not so you can overdose on. But yet chemotherapy and radiation that's completely fine because that's what the drug. That's what that's what the doctors in the white coats and black robes, these fucking saturn cult edenites sell these pharma, the pharmachia uh practitioners sell. So that's what you have to buy. Because regardless if you want to be or not, you're in the fucking cult because you're in the society and you better adhere to the cult and if you don't, bad things will happen. So keep that all in mind when you hear the nonsense of the dog, because the FDA is only around two. If it says federal, it's protecting the OI vays and whatever the ovays are interested in. Federal because we don't have a government Federal Reserve boom, Federal Bureau of Investigations protect the interests of the Federal Reserve and their banks, and that means lots of different things, not just banking matters, but anything that would be related to it. And if you have a federal food or even a Food and Drug administration, that's another federal thing, and what they do is police actual cures, natural medicine and everything that they've decided is quackery because they want you to take their life shortening deadly drugs that they brainwash doctors into thinking are good things.
Speaker 11: The Fed say the mother and son duo made nearly a million dollars with.
Speaker 1: How they criminalize these people who did nothing wrong.
Speaker 18: They're toxic concoction.
Speaker 15: Fifty one year.
Speaker 1: Old jocksa concoction, Go fuck yourself, it's fucking apricot seeds.
Speaker 15: Asan veil, limbs out of his vehicle and into his home on two hundred and thirty fifth Street in Belroe's Manor Wednesday night, after posting one hundred thousand dollars bail. The former arm Wrestling World champ and his mother, Barbara Vail, are accused of selling apricot seeds as a cure for cancer through a website Apricots from god dot Info.
Speaker 18: I know for myself and helped me.
Speaker 1: If they don't say cure, they could say it, but this is where they get to. And this person says got arrested probably because he is right. My husband healed himself from prospect character by eating apricot seeds daily. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: It made my tomb shrink.
Speaker 15: They all served five years in prison for marketing the products and was released in two thousand and eight. Earlier Wednesday, Feds rated the home.
Speaker 7: So much stuff going on in the world smoking and you have people dying from vaping. You have an individual who beat cancer when he was eighteen years old that nobody else beat that did five years in jail for that for selling something he believed.
Speaker 4: And the theory says, when you eat two to three seas today, you cannot come down with cancer.
Speaker 1: So why wasn't Why wasn't a Gedro Griffer in helping this guy out with He's writing books like the the whatever the fucking Cure for Cancer? One was it's about Amigdal and it's about Laterol, it's about apricot seeds. Why didn't he go to help this guy? Why didn't he rally for in his corner? Because he's with the John Birch Society, and John Birch Society is a bunch of fucking Communists who pretended to be anti communists who are pro Israel, And he's a fucking douchebag. That's why. That's why I haven't gone back to another red pill, probably because I say that too publicly. Often often say it in way too publicly.
Speaker 15: The complaint also says that there are no clinical studies supporting the fact that these seeds are safe or effective the FDA.
Speaker 1: Because the FDA hasn't deemed it, because they don't. So as long as they don't say something, then therefore, so this is the problem with the whole It's like illogical, incoherent circular logic, circular argument. The FDA is there to protect the interests in the bottom line of these occultists, pharmakia hacks, these fake fucking practitioners who pretended that they have the the monopoly on all things health when they have no fucking clue what they're doing and want to harm you at the highest levels. Is that's the whole purpose where the boy we're supposed to be, you know, slowly tortured to death. So their FDA isn't going to go against their their their their daddies here and say that something else is effective. Helmeopathy is effective. It's the only curative medicine on the planet, natural medicine, clinical nutrition is effective. They don't even discuss nutrition with you. When they give you a drug, they want you to have a drug, they want you to be drug. It's law. That's the only thing that can be prescribed for a quote unquote disease is a drug. Drugs. You don't drug your way to health. There are no drugs that fix anything. These suppress things, which means they don't address the problem. So this fucking idiot blod here is working. Either she knows it or she doesn't, but there's a big ass eyeball on her fucking on her microphone. She's working for the fucking demons who cause harm undo, unnecessary, horrific misery. And they're the ones who pay for all the advertising of all these channels and networks. It's the pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 15: He told us it could not comment on these arrests.
Speaker 1: But that this is not this is all coming out of the same fucking cauldron of Heidi. The freaking Tiamat slash Elu, which means evil, evil God is Ilu Lemnu of the Babylonians. She is the colleague, She is the killer of men and children. She is the lilith. This is where their pharmakia comes from. It's not changed at all.
Speaker 15: On an approved product, and that there is actually an import alert on it.
Speaker 1: Fed say the mother and son duo an inport alert on apricot seeds. You fucking buy out. You can buy peaches at a grocery store, you fucking retard. The Redding Cabinet was owned by King Frederick William the Second of Prussia seventeen forty four to seventy nine, so that it's pretty cool looking. Well, we have no time verse from the Talmu, it' says Sanhedron fifty four B. A girl three years and one day old is fit for intercourse. And the girl is deemed a virgin again as her hindman returns, as the eyes tears and heels. He that's disgusting, and they should all be anybody who practices that. I don't want to wait for a special place in hell for them. I want to send them there slowly over weeks. You know, you forget my drift. And the Talmud is one of the central Okay, here it is, and this see this, this is the He must be a he Man fan because he has that iron cross on there. See how they steal all of our emblems and then turn them into something dirty.
Speaker 19: So Pope Francis has just died on Easter Monday at the age of eighty eight or Diddy I have found.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was actually then. I think it was actually on the twentieth. I think the report came out because it was such a very early on the twenty first, and I don't think he actually died then either, but I do think that he Obviously this is part of the ritual right to land on a certain specific day. It would be the twenty third, twenty first. They have specific reasons for and I'll tell you why the twenty first is significant in a second. Here helon April twenty and this is from Nick Nicodemus's April twenty first, seven to fifty three BC founding of Rome by these Romanites. These Edenites, actually they were also called rooms. They were the other side of the semi. It's not semon. Well, some of them were. April twenty first, cleaned birth date. April twenty first, reported death of a pope. This is not just a date. It's a ritual marker at the beginning of it, at the end, but it's also the last day of the Feast of Moloch. That's not something that's mentioned here April nineteenth and twenty first. So also the twentieth was Arman Hitler's birthday and my mom's birthday. And I believe it was the last time that Easter fell on April twentieth. Was twenty fourteen. Twenty fourteen was the year that NATO and Ukraine kicked off their antagonism, their initiative against Russia to fuck with them, because everybody wanted to be part of Russia. They didn't want anything to do with this IMF alone that was crushing the nation that the Jew's been policed upot him. They they took a vote and they wanted to be part of Russia again. So they had to be squashed, they had to be killed off, they had to be put to war, and that's what they did, with Victoria Newland being a big pan of it. So comes along eleven years later, April twentieth, the Easter falls on April twentieth again, and what do you have, death of a pope, resignation, w WF dude, and potential other things happening that we haven't quite seen come delight yet. And there might be just a new chapter of this other shit that's going on in the world, or it could be a change for not good reasons. Quote unquote, quiet time a lot with this one. So I don't believe. I don't trust a lot of the stuff this guy says.
Speaker 19: But bit back, relax, get your snacks. We're going down the rabbit hole. First, let's start with Archbishop Carlo, who actually got excommunicated from the church last year, and in this video in February, he speculates that the Pope may have been deceased already. And then there's this video from twenty twenty one, best type of address focused on his friends whole pandemic to come to an end. Except back to bring up in his close most made his death was announced.
Speaker 3: Excuse wait, hold up?
Speaker 19: Did she just announce his death prematurely? I mean that face says it all.
Speaker 1: Then let's move on to JD.
Speaker 19: Vance, who actually met him a day before he passed, and he says, I met with the Holy Father Pope Francis. I am grateful for his invitation to meet, and I pray for his good health. Almost like he knew something. Right that same day, Trump posts this, he said, the golden rule of negotiation and success, he who has the gold makes the rules. Thank you. Then right after that, then this happens. Golds are passes. It's all time high of thirty three eighty four. Now the fact that the Vatican has a ton of gold. Is this a way of Trump saying, hey, that's mine now? Now being up the Pope died at eighty eight and eight being the number of wealth, is this a changing of the guards sort of speaking?
Speaker 1: Eight is the number of Saturn? Behinda was a fire bombed or whatever the hell happened really there on eight eight eight away? It was us with their area good and it was given to them on a eight of nineteen fifty eight. It's also what they call the lions Gate, which is a serious star and all comes of other stupid celestial nonsense that waves get involved in. So yeah, hindus in waves. So you can't just bring him a hole on that. Because everywhere that they've gone with their poison, their poison takes on a life of its own in those cultures and in those people's ethnicities and makes them just as fucked up as the UAVs. They've got allies everywhere. It's the spreading of the cult. It's not really so much about Judaism or being a Jew. There's there's more to it than that, a lot more to it. And if you think Christianity is somehow separate from that, you're out of your God didn't mind, and that's why we're losing.
Speaker 19: Which it could be because why do the pope die on Queen Elizabeth's birthday? So that's not weird, that's big in a rabbit holes in Easter, Trump was actually visited.
Speaker 1: By Wait a minute, why is that weird? Why is that not just incidental? What makes that special? What does that? What does that even mean? If you can't explain why that means something, then it doesn't mean anything except it's just an interesting detail, and you can fucking find something that actually makes it that mean something. It's not a why did he die?
Speaker 10: On that?
Speaker 1: Because what don't mean? Why did he die? That's what that's there's The whole framing of that is like a retarded, fucking lawyer trying to say make something that there that isn't there?
Speaker 19: A right, this brown rabbit at the White House instead of the traditional white rabbit that you would follow. Now this is where it really gets spooky. So I decided to follow this brown rabbit and typed in rabbit Trump and Google, right, and the first link that I got says eighty eight.
Speaker 1: This is stupid eighty eight Trump is or Sott photos who cares? That's not That's not a fucking thing, all right, But anyway, the rest of it was, so there's dead Pope. This is pretty funny, though.
Speaker 14: I'm a little excited, Jane, sound less excited, Roger. That's why we're redoing it because of what you did. It's thriller Week on Cisco Neighbor at the movies, and we've got three new ones.
Speaker 3: And the movies, not at the movies, and that's why we were doing it this time.
Speaker 14: It's Thriller Week on Ciscolibret in the movies, and we've got three new ones.
Speaker 11: Then it's Quaid and the Big Easy, Michael Caine in the Fourth Protocol.
Speaker 10: And Kevin Costner and Gene Hackman in No Way Out.
Speaker 14: That's this week on Cisco and Ebert and the movies and the Asshole.
Speaker 3: And that's Roger.
Speaker 1: He told us, Yeah, fat tub of shit. That is supposed to be me. So there's He's drew.
Speaker 3: He drew.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's this little child who's dying at the hospital, which obviously you know that we know what doctors are, since we've put some much time into that. They're killing these children, thinking or not thinking, blinded to their indoctrination, that they're somehow doing good by poisoning people who are already sick till they die. This is what hospitals do, he dries. He draws Jimmy Saville as a as a vampire, as a demon. He says, what did I ever do to you? This is pedophile Jimmy Saville. We're talking about what did I ever do to you that you would grow that picture of me? It says interviews at hospitalized child who whom he had raped and abused everything? What did I ever do to you? Everything? What the fuck that is supposed to be me?
Speaker 3: What did I ever do to you that you would grow that picture of me? Everything? Super times, super times for all. No danger about insarry. If you don't work in the hospital, really ill miss it. Something you mission never said?
Speaker 1: What a sick fuck? This guy's a retard. I put this on here so I could make fun of this retard.
Speaker 10: You probably don't know this, but recently there was a top secret document in Israel where.
Speaker 1: It was admitted he was more visible so I could fucking identify this person that make a fucking mockerty of a stupid fucking face and his all right, this is nice. This is a nice list here, thank you, graffiti taped to God whatever that is. It's a nice expulsion list of the hoy vase. This the Rothschild family owns Israel. Well, congratulations, retard fucking moron jump talked about cutting budgets. We need to cut funding. We need to cut funding in Israel. Yeah, okay, good luck with that. Those are his uh that's that's his true loyalty, so good luck. More wrong again, if they are not.
Speaker 3: They have no Hebrew blood. They they've admitted it to themselves.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, this whole idea that Hebrew means something and that it matters the fucking dogshit fucking language, with stolen identities, with blah blah blah. How about you just call them what they fucking really are and not Hebrew. Let's talk about who's really responsible for creating culture, morality, monogamy, monotheism, baptism, the fucking goths, who the fuck cares about the Hebrews and who the fuck cares about any of their bullshit? They're not real Hebrews and not really the fucking Jews. Fuck them, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: And that's why they wanted to go back and take to Ukraine. That's why Victoria New one.
Speaker 1: They wanted to split Russia in half so that Russia could never be as powerful as it could had the potentially be. With Belarus, Ukraine and Russia united, they'd be harder for the Jews to control it. That's why they split it off. That's why they changed the language. That's why the Bolsheviks did all the massive killings that they did. It was a week in the country you put in some mission, turned against its brothers, change its language so that they can then fuck up their history. That was on purpose, so that they would be at odds with one another. That was a Bolshevik Jews doing that. No one else.
Speaker 3: Went in there stage a coudap with man. Of course that's failing. You know, he had that very strong and in ukraineated this huge.
Speaker 10: Business with tourism and uh tremendous tourism trade which has been destroyed.
Speaker 1: So the country's going bro But yeah, how many people I mean had had to cancel on their Ukrainian holiday plans because of the war in the last year, the last I don't know, ten years, if you really want to get into it. Uh, nobody, Right, So.
Speaker 3: If you look at this group, every country the world worth these.
Speaker 1: And how many people have been flocking to Ukraine from Israel and other Jewish territories. How many Jews have been going to Israel? They said, like two hundred thousand so far. Why would they be Why would they be going there in droves? Why is all the money going there? Hmm, I don't know. Why is there a homosexual high heill wearing actor as their quote unquote president or leader who now dresses like g I Joe and wears the same green sweater every day?
Speaker 3: Judaics have then they've been kicked out one way or another. And there's a whole lot.
Speaker 10: Of secret history about World War Two. It's none of it is the way we've been told, as you know.
Speaker 1: And so we'll talk a little. So when he said that, I thought, okay, all right, Well, he says a lot of stupid things, a lot of pointless things that are meaningless, But at least he said everything we heard about World War two is a lie. So I naturally would assume that that meant that he was going to say something that was true about Germany and Hitler. But he doesn't. No, he's a fucking retard, and he goes on and says this.
Speaker 3: A little bit about that.
Speaker 13: But what what what I wanted to do is investigate find out why this these well organized Jewish groups, there's a worldwide network of them, why they have so much power?
Speaker 3: They have access to MASAD intel files, the intel Mad.
Speaker 1: Is he retarded? Did Jews have access to Jewish things? The masade?
Speaker 3: Wow, God has access?
Speaker 10: All of our NSA files are downloaded to Israel Tel Aviv by satellite. They have full access to all the NSA rap fees. But what Israel doesn't know is they've been completely penetrated by Russian intel the KGB.
Speaker 5: You know, so Jews were penetrated by Jews. You're retard, dude, set up Israel as their slave state. All people don't realize Jews are involved in both.
Speaker 3: Shut up Bolsheviks, you know that stage the revolution.
Speaker 1: That's not who controls Russia now anyway, So what the hell does that have to do with now?
Speaker 3: And in Russia in nineteen seventeen were financed by the British bankers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that part is somewhat true, because the Bank of England was Jewish run as it is now. And the reason why we're Jewish run is because of the fucking federal Reserve that the Bank of England and the City of London placed here, and because of what they did to us in then eighteen sixties, well the eighteen sixties with the Civil War, Divide and conquer. That's a Jewish thing, not really so much a Roman thing. They just happened to be in Rome two. So yeah, it was a Jewish thing. And then he says that this were the Nazis, you know, and of course the Nazis were also funded. Hitler brought a country into prosperity without a fucking shred of gold. Do you know your history, bud? Do you have any clue what you're even saying right now? But he said he's beholden. He says he's beholden to the to the British, and he's a British and that Hitler was a British agent. That's why he was being bombed excess, you know, into fucking oblivion. His countrymen were being bombed into oblivion by fucking Churchill because he was a he was a British agent. Is he fucking retarded? This guy fucking retarded? Is he for real? The haircut looks like he did it himself with a fucking bowl.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know that Hitler was a British agent. He was Mike controlled at Tavistockins.
Speaker 1: Really you know that he says you know that, as if it's a thing, when there's absolutely no way for him to people to prove things. They always say you know this. So if you don't know that, if you've never heard that, or if you know that that's not really true, you start to question yourself, Well, if that's a given and I don't know that or believe it, there must be something wrong with me. No, no, there's nothing wrong with you. This is just a guy talking a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 3: So the core problem always goes back to these Zonis bankers who.
Speaker 1: Really well, okay, now you're back back into reality again. Okay, welcome back, you fucking retard. Everybody disparaging Hitler as they walked through their fucking uh, their understanding or comprehension of things that they can't comprehend or understand.
Speaker 3: They're not they themselves are not either. Most of them are German.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking bullshit. They're not German because they have German last names, you fucking retard. They may have intermingled. They're mostly ashke Nazis, they're Turks, They're mostly these eden Kites from god knows what other Semitic bullshit existence they used to have before they decided to bere come Jews. What you can talk about the Christian Zionists too, because they don't have to be They don't have to be Semitic at all.
Speaker 3: But they they're the great impersonators.
Speaker 1: But they oh, this is probably the asshole that wrote that shitty book that someone sent me and then lost their minds because I didn't kiss their asses enough. Don't send mean guests if you want something from me besides a thank you, and don't expect me to fucking do things for like change my channel around or the way I view things because you sent me something that's not the right way to go about things.
Speaker 10: Played the role as a hottent the Vatican bankers and and they've gained a lot of power over the world. But basically what happens is they are the cutouts for the old black nobility families.
Speaker 1: Blah blah, blay told this fucking bullshit before. It's just I'm tired of listening to it. It's a fucking cult were we know have a deeper understanding than half the people that we're ever going to meet now, And because of that, unfortunately, everything else is gonna sound absolutely retard. Did he was most of the time? Yes, perfect time to plug doctor Gliddon exactly exactly. Yeah, there's else going on over here, uh China District. Yeah, we already got to have footprints like that card that's there's no one else where ever, it goes all seven people. What is going on here? It's a Tuesday, not a fucking Friday. Well, you guys drinking on the fucking weekdays? What are you doing? What is going on? Why do I buy my hair? What am I doing here? I don't hold on. I'm gonna refresh this, but I'm sure I'm gonna be mad. Yeah, I'm mad. Thank you for the six likes over here on YouTube, but what the hell are the fucking subscribers? It still says six say it says the same thing, eight sixty five? What is up? What are we doing here? Why am I yelling, so Jared Leto literally is in a cult. Oh, by the way, let's talk about wolves for a second in Rome. Okay, Ignatius of Loyola, do you know what his family crest slash coat of arms is. Let's go for it, all right? You ready? Are you ready for some football? I'm not trying to say, but uh there we go, here we go? Uh yeah? So you see this right here?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: That's two wolves by a cauldron?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Are they in the saturn? Serpent? Wolf cold? Are they the wolf clt Are they ed Nites?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Yes, they are? Does that make them Semitic? Probably? Probably? Does that make them way vase?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Does that make him morano and an alem brado? It doesn't make him that, but that is what he is. Oh, you fuck, I gotta stop this one first.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what all this other stud is, but there it is again, two wolves around the cauldron, Woden and Balder or Balder and his mom. Since it's a mother mother son culled of dirty, dirty things that you do with your children. It's just not right or normal or natural. All right, So let's go to here's the Fabian Society. Everybody, it's a wolf in cheap clothing. But does that tell you there's that red? They like that red, don't they Communists like the Red Commas or Jews? Yeah, they did. The flag of Ignatius is also red. Ignacious Society of Jesus quote unquote, the invertedly named yeah that want he's tied onto. So these are treacherous espionage fuckers from the from the get go, from from the ground that originally designed in nineteen eighty four. That's the quid of arms here, the history of the Fabian Society. All Right, the more the more you see it easier to be the spot, and uh, the better it will be easier to be too. Uh whatever what was I saying? Don't remember, you'll be able to notice it a whole lot more, and you'll be able to see right through the bullshit, and you will be transfixed on those details and not even paying attention to the lies of the net that are being spun around you. And that's where we need to get ourselves too, and we need to be able to train others for that, because that's how we got to get this thing off the ground is simply just by not letting the toxic lies work on us anymore. It's going to be quite the endeavor. Because never mind even people, most people don't even realize that they're in danger, that they accept way too many things that they accept the powers of a president that aren't there, that we're never intended. Eos is dictatorship. Representative government is dictatorship. Let's read the Green Book one night, shall we?
Speaker 3: We will?
Speaker 1: We'll read the Green Book maybe soon. Maybe that'll be the next book. It's short, and then we'll get into makers of civilization in recent history. After that, I need to find a copy where I can actually control f or control something other and find keywords so I don't have to go search through seven hundred and eighty pages back and forth to find certain topics that I want to discuss. That sucks. I tried doing that already and it wasn't fun. So where were we at time wise? Three twenty? My daughters in the other room. I think it's time to go to bed, not time to put this to rest. I guess, well, let's do Let's do one last thing real quick and support your local bubbus or you know what I mean. There's a Patreon, there's a gifts and go. There's a thing over on FTJ two Ways colonization of Persia, golf in this valley. No, that's not where I wanted to be. I kind of went through all this on my phone already, like all the key points that I yeah, you know, so I kind of did all that already. We kind of went through with the majory this. I mean, there's a lot I could talk about here, but the majority of it we've already covered. I think we've I think we've done a really good job on this actually, and I paid plenty of attention to this. Everything's going to now be like referencing back to this, like if it doesn't pass the snuff here, meaning if you can't identify what they're doing with their themes. Have you ever heard that story? Like it's not the God Machine, but it's like the the Deos something or other. It's like the story is the is the only story. It's just represented and expressed in different ways, so that everything that you do and everything that you say or whatever, it can only really express the same story. Just it's you can you can find the same values through you know, how things are are expressed, and like with the deeper meaning is whatever. So if it's people say his story, eh, well, guess what. There's no god, not like that, not the god that you think it is. There is a god, he's a benevolent creator. He's not capable of doing both evil and good. His name's Raalda for as far as we can tell, Isn't that right? Voodoo and the sun Colt wasn't a bunch of bad people who committed human sacrifice. That was the Jews doing that or the Semitic Edenites, the Calde's who then decided some of them decided to because to create this fake bullshit called Judaism, using our own histories against us, then changing up around to suit their needs, and then claiming all of their historical accomplishments for themselves. So that's where we were at. And I am not going to go through one of this because this is the appendex. We went through this. Most of this. We did a damn good job. I listen, I've listened back this is this is one of the few things I've listened back to and it was done well. It's so hopefully something that people will reference and share with other people. And this is our episode nine. This is the last of it before we but we're not done talking about it. But this is the last official at a show unless unless there's an edit two floating out that out there. We've done enough, but we will be to referencing this a lot more when we go into Makers of History, Makers of Civilization and Racist History also by Eli Widell More Confirmation. Let's let's let's learn our real history so that these people can't keep lying to us. They don't let them claim ownership of things that they have nothing to do with, like civilization, morality, any of the accomplishments of mankind. And let's let's make them accountable for the things that they are responsible for, like child harm, poisoning by pharmakieah sorcery, black magic, human sacrifice, full scale murder, brutality, terrorism, all those things, destroying of the innocent on purpose, and then a lot of the stuff that we talked about. You'll get further detail in this. I've pulled this book out quite a lot through the course of this the series, and it's ball Blusterers book one called preest Craft Beyond Babylon. Another thing that the Gifts and Go does is it helps to support the next book which is really what's really screwed up is I got a donation that I don't think ever came through. I want I gotta check to see what's up with that, come to think of it, because that one, I don't think unless it was retracted, I don't think I ever got it. Let me see. I'll have to look. It doesn't help that they send it to my other in the first place instead of in the main hit shoot some reason. I don't never fucking open these messages, but they don't never put those in the trash bin hit shoot notifications from freaking Ritchie from Boston. That's all I ever have in my freaking in inbox. Thank you to the apple Core two thousand and one Anthony for the five dollars at the Gifts and Go. I'm looking to see if there's some anywhere else here. There has to be because I saw hear this and thank you to Stephen Coombs, and that was all the way back and forth twelve those ten days ago. So I gotta check to see something here unless we're putting it in a different spot, and they could very well be. Let's see, maybe it's just me looking in the wrong one. It'd be really weird if they were going to this one anyway. Maybe not though, Okay, that was cool. Huh yeah, No, well they come through there. Maybe it doesn't come through there. Let's try the other one. I just want to make sure that that this is working before I tell anybody else to do this, because I that would be bullshit if that happened. Not very nice. Let's check this one out. Ah, maybe it's in this one. Let's see. Let's see what the history says. Yeah, okay, so yeah, so it it goes to the savings of uh my business account instead of just going into the regular checking account. So that's why I didn't see it. All right, Well, fair enough, it's working, okay, So anybody, thank you, because I really want to start this book. My whole goal was to go through the the EDA myself on my own and get as much information as I could freshure my memory before I started my book, because I wanted to start at the beginning in this story, and I wanted to do some pairing with the things that I had been discussing in this book and then move on to where this is taking us with this AI artificial world that they are replacing the natural world that our goths were paying homage and and you know, focusing their love and their and their devotion to which would be the whoever made that wonderful son up there. Thanks b to that, Thanks be to that guy, right, and that's it. That's that's pretty simple. And what they do, what do these fucking people do? Blot out the sun, give us synthetic artificial food poisonous with chemicals. They want to have artificial intelligence. Everything's artificial with them, Artificial everything, artificial, artificial concept of the globe model, artificial concept of the world, that official concept of this official everything's fake. It's a fake world. And this is exactly what the what the what the Roman Catholic Empire was talking about too, about controlling that which they create, which is the false pretense of the world. And that's why they made their own calendar two according to them, and their sorcery, which goes right back to the same type of sorcery because it's the same people. And everybody's like, well, it's not just Jews. I'm like, it's the fucking Edonites. They weren't just Jews either, because they weren't chewsed back then. Okay, remember we got that Wolf Element and the Serpent Element both together, and if nothing else, we've proven nasis since we're talking about you know, Vatican shit, and we're talking about a dead Jesuit Pope, the first Jesuit crypto Jew Morano and the Alambrado, the precursors to the Perfectible slash Illuminati. He was part of the Serpent Wolf cult too, or his family was with the Cauldron right in there, freaking Who was he really? How did he just waltz his ass into the freaking papacy like that? You know what I mean? Me and my seven gay brothers here, buddies, let's let's make Oh yeah, let's we'll go. Yeah, let's go kill some prostans, all right, support the show, guys. Let me check if TJ real quick on on the time. Nothing nada. I guess I wasn't saying Hill Chicowna too much and I don't know, And MiG the Linda already talked about that. All right. What else we got here? Oh, Mike, there you go. Yes, the British Eda and the Orlanda and proof, because that's what everybody always asks for, even though they don't ever want to prove anything that they say because it's supposed to be a given, aren't you just you're just an idiot if you don't know it, because everybody knows that. Everybody knows that because it's not true. And that's why everybody knows it. Because free information is worth exactly what you paid for it, you will want to learn or read, at least read or watch the next couple of episodes when we get into Makers of History and Race and Culture. And the other book was The Rise of Man and the Gardens of Eating and Gardens of Samaria. And I didn't do some of this before, but we're going to talk about who Elie Woodell was, the Question career, a tour of the Himalayas, excavations and Petal Purta and quests for manuscripts, and Lasha the Samir and decipherment at Shinar, Decoding the Dragon and Rise of Man, the British Eta, the Phoenician origin of the Britons, identification of the first Sumerian dynasty, Ernina Ruloud of the Gardens of Samaria. So you know who that is, right?
Speaker 3: You know that is?
Speaker 1: That's all Many's was Sumerian, right, Meny's the first king of Many's Mad Many's is Midas, right, So that's Troy versus I don't like crete in freaking Egypt or something like that. Ourchaeology of the Indus Valley civilization, Indo Sumerian seals deciphered. Finding out about finding is about the second Eden. People will probably want to know that one decipherment of the seals, and then there we go Wydell's letter to Chinar, and it's only about one hundred and before you get through the apendencies is about one hundred andinety four pages, one hundred ninety one hundred and ninety six pages. And honestly, honestly, if we get past all the plate identifications and the preface starts in page ten, so we got like one hundred and eighty six pages, we can go through that, no problem. We can get to go through that in a few episodes. Because this one will be more of a straight read. I don't know if there's gonna be whole lot of side I had to do a lot of side commentary on the last one because there was so much inspiration there to go through. It was a lot, a lot of connections to be made and has to be made and repeated because it's such a new way of looking at things for most people. I mean, it's funny, Like it just struck me that night. I'm like, wait a minute, wasn't there an iron cross like right on? Like the Independence trucks the first skateboarding Like it's the same like iron cross thing. Wasn't that on? He Man? And I go, wait a minute, he man had like a Clark kent to himself. What was his name? Fucking Adam? What tell me he's this guy is not he's a blonde haired, muscular dude with like superhuman strength. Oh no, but he's not. He's not Thor Shut the fuck up, Shut up, Come on. The story makes its way through, and matter which way they try to suppress it, it's funny. I think that's just the the the simulation or the the high holographic universe kind of having a chuckle. It's like, no matter how serious it gets, it's still kind of just a joke. They don't take it too seriously, all right, guys,