Speaker 1: Oh well, thats a hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is live showtime, baby.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, Tuesday night as always, nine pm cent all the good Cult members with that third eye all the way open, they are joining in the chat as we speak. Welcome everybody. I hope y'all are having a good week so far. You know, still some wild things going on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, there's always something going on. But I did want to send out something for everybody who is not here joining us that's listening to this the next day. You know, Look, a regular Tuesday may as well just be called Blues Day because it sucks. So you may as well spice it up a little bit and come hang out with us for the Cult member live shows every Tuesday night over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. It's the best way to be able to support the show. With so many good cult members out there with that third eye all the way open. You want your third eye open. You want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to be able to slide into Jacob's DMS. You want to listen to the shows completely thesday, I had to throw in the yall there, Yes, that is the best way to be able to do it. So thank you good Cold members for being here tonight.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, so uh yeah, as everybody is joining in. We got things, We got stuff. But I gotta tell y'all, I found something in the store. Okay, And but this has nothing to do with anything else we're gonna be talking about tonight. Well maybe maybe, but all right, So there I was. And I'm happy I see our resident Jewish correspondent here for this one because it only makes sense to bring this up while he's here. Okay, So so there I was. And as I've told y'all, I'm not much of a drinker these days. Right on occasion, I might have a glass of wine or a beer whatever. But when I do go to the store and I grit some red wine, I usually get a really dark red and I like to deglaze my pants with it. Whenever I'm like doing a steak. Right now, I understand people are like, why would you do You're supposed to with a roast. Listen, you cook your way. I'll cook my way. I personally like to take like a shot glass of red wine deglaze my pan as I'm as I'm flipping my steak over my cast iron. That's just a me thing, right, But so there I was, right going down the wine aisle and uh, all right, so real quick, everybody here has heard of Mad Dog twenty twenty. Right, we all know what MD is. Now, did you know that MD stands for Mogen David.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the significance of that?
Speaker 2: So the significance of that is that Mogen David makes a Kosher wine for Passover. This is a big ass wine bottle of Concord wine from Mad Dog aka Mogen David. Literally underneath that it says Kosher for Passover, Big Dog, Royce, Royce.
Speaker 3: I need you, I need you to speak on this.
Speaker 2: What kind of what's Jewish people?
Speaker 3: Or buy a mad Dog for their passover feast?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: And before you get before you get to that, I just out of curiosity whenever you're talking about kosher, I thought all kosher was was just like meat that was drained of blood.
Speaker 2: Kosher. I mean no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: The cord answer long answer.
Speaker 2: Let's go along all night baby, Okay, so Bocher.
Speaker 5: The basis of it is from the Torah. However, from the tour, it specifically only talks about animals. So the tour says that when it comes to land animals, it has to have a fully parted hoof into its cud. For a fish, it needs to have fins and scales.
Speaker 4: For birds basically can't be birds of prey, and there actually needs to be a tradition for it, which is the reason why some people do not actually eat turkey because they did not have turkey's over in Israel. Now, when you talk about kosher, the colloquial term just like if it's good to eat, so basically if it's it has the fall in this category. It is basically have various levels of that. One level is where you have rabbis that go in supervised periodic supervised periodically, but they're not there all the time, but they could do spot checks. And then you have and you have other brands and products that are basically supervised from the milking into until the production of said products. And then when it comes to other things like vegetables, anything in its raw states is one percent kosher does not need any kind of mark whatsoever. It's like I can go anywhere and have a banana, I can go anywhere and have a orange.
Speaker 6: Et cetera.
Speaker 4: Spices for the most part, are basically kosher, but there's almost always a called it's called a hexture, which actually comes from the word kosher mark on there which I've had what a conversations with.
Speaker 2: Is a triangle with a K on the inside.
Speaker 4: So here's the retarded part. Mog and David is not kosher.
Speaker 3: It says kosher for pass wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. So there are various hextors that are accepted and not accepted. The triangle k is accepted for simple For example, in Hawaii, there is a dull plant that just like they cut pineapples. So pineapples that are like that are that are cut that have that are canned and have a triangle ham it people eat it, people will So Orthodox Jews will not touch anything that has a triangle. Okay. For example, Hebrew National is also a good example because Keubernational say we answer to a higher power or kosher. Orthodox Jews will not have them because of their process and they are they do not enter to a higher power. So so I mean triangle kay unfortunately is not kosher.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that Mogan David old mad dog why specifically and that was the deal seeing a little triangle k like okay whatever it literally says specifically in the wording kosher for Passover. And I'm just like, bro, that is that your old claim for you, mad dog, to think that a Jewish family of hood rats is about to buy this bottle and turn up on Passover.
Speaker 3: That that's a bold statement there, Bro, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean the funny part is is, for the most part, most wines are already inherently kosher for Passover because of the process. I don't think I've really found a wine that is not kosher Passover. Now. The only difference is what you will find of wine is some of it will be pasteurized and others will not be pasteurized. And the reason why that's important is who is handling it. So, for for example, since I observe the Sabbath, right, I can open up that bottle of uh, non pasteurized wine and there's no issue if my family, I think, or for sure someone who's not Jewish opens the bottle, even though I've watched them, watched them do it. It is not kosher because there's a difference with pasteurization and non pasteurization because of way back in the day whenever they used to use wine as libationient got you.
Speaker 2: Well, I just tasted that and it tasted like grape juice, like the alcoholic grape juice and Concord wine at that I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 3: I've heard of Concord grape juice, but like, there was no.
Speaker 2: Way I could not buy it, and I'm probably gonna chunk it because I'm good.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 4: I was so pissed because so I bought a bottle of Mogg and David like hell a long time ago, and I was pissed when I when I looked down and I saw that it was triangle. Okay, I'm like, son of a bitch, and I actually tried to return the wine. Look, I can't treat this place like, well, you bought it and it's alcohol. We can't take it back on my god, damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah he'll have that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I was like, I simply have to ask Royce about it on the live because.
Speaker 4: I know for sure, and like, there's plenty of them that are just taste like, uh, disgusting grape syrup. Yeah. There, there's there's decent wines out later, like barton Ura. It comes in a blue bottle. It's a sky fantastic wine, amazing wine. It basically it's like slightly alcoholic sprite.
Speaker 8: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Heard that? Heard that. I typically go for the reds whenever I'm doing my red meat. And when I do that, I'm I'm I go more cab, you know. And I will say that there's a few specific people that have got me on the cab game. But you know, it depends sometimes.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: I got a question, though, Royce, because that is uh not a kosher Would that literally be Jesus juice?
Speaker 9: Hmm?
Speaker 4: I mean only if you do it pre comedian.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be fair. Jesus was Jewish when we turned that war to wine. I would assume that wine was kosher. Otherwise he wouldn't have done it because he was an observant Jew.
Speaker 4: So like I don't know if I.
Speaker 2: Was, it stands to reason anyway. I guess you know, a rabbi didn't bless it and make sure the process was good. But like it would, it would stand to reason that he wouldn't serve unco hosh or wine to a wedding party of Jewish people. I feel like that would be kind of a kick to the dick, and that wasn't his vibe. But you know whatever. But no, that dog is not Jesus juice. That is forgot. Damn sure, I think we can all agree on I was.
Speaker 1: Just saying that because it's not Jewish. He was Jewish though, I know, but yeah, Christians aren't.
Speaker 2: No, no, we are not.
Speaker 1: Now anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I just you said the christ and there are Jewish, I said, thank god.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: First, y'all got too many rules.
Speaker 2: I don't like those rules. I like my bacon.
Speaker 4: Blame guy for that one, don't.
Speaker 2: I get it. You're not the mean Jewish man that wrote it down. I understand, But I like my bacon. I like my I like cooking with my bacon. Grease, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: But anyway, sorry, let me just say I'll say one one last thing and then keep my mouth shut. It's actually one of the reasons why Jewish don't converted. We believe that everybody can follow a guid in their own way, and like there's actually no problem with you doing that. So like I you know, people say, well don't I miss it?
Speaker 8: Like not really, but anybody else who you know enjoys their baking it.
Speaker 4: And I've heard that for a very very long time. Like more power to you, Like I'm glad that you know you have that availability.
Speaker 1: Dude, you can't even eat the turkey bacon. Then you say you couldn't eat turkey.
Speaker 2: Some people observe that.
Speaker 8: Some I definitely eat turkey, but there are there are something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you would think that would fall in the line.
Speaker 1: It's the most delicious bird there is, right.
Speaker 8: So the problem is it's the last thing is it needs to have a tradition for it, so that that's the whole thing, Like what is and what isn't is all about you know, tradition. So even when it comes to fish, how it says that they need to have fins scaled, certain kind of scales don't count. But that's brought down in the oral turrah and not the physical one.
Speaker 4: Because that's why.
Speaker 2: Catfish neither no o, which I understand some people can't tash fish. So like, I get it. It's a bottom eater.
Speaker 8: It's skinned, so that catfish have skin, sharks have like a skin. Also swordfish and sturgeon. I think that you would think that it would because they it would.
Speaker 4: They appear to have.
Speaker 8: Scales, but not like the kind of the flaky ones that come off in the hands like trout, tam, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And now see why we don't have Cajun jews. That's that's literally not a thing. So I now understand how one plus one equals two.
Speaker 10: Or I guess.
Speaker 1: So getting over to the chat, Spirit Animals said, well, this is Dale Ornhard Junior's birthday. S S S, sorry not Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's birthday. Let's go ahead and just say this one's for Diale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lais al Plaisdell. Zombie sent a link which we will get to. I do want to get to that link, but there is something else down in the chat that I wanted to get to. First, White Boy Wizard said, Gordy, good evening, you glorious bastards.
Speaker 2: Stand to what you dude?
Speaker 1: Uh, Spirit Animal said, get the dabs and the penjamin and a bit of flower. I'm happier than a dog eating a hog eating shit, a dog eating My dogs eat shit. I can't get them to stop.
Speaker 2: Dude, a Pinjamin, I've never heard of that one before. The Pinjamin.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's the dab the Benjamin.
Speaker 2: Got you, got you?
Speaker 1: Tony said, Uh, Catholicism requires the wine to be ten to eleven percent alcohol.
Speaker 2: This wine is in fact eleven percent alcohol, so allegedly some Jewish people can drink it even though not necessarily. But the Catholics that they want to get down that nasty, they can grab him some some mad dog wine apparently.
Speaker 1: Okay, Midnight cong this is what I wanted to get to. Midnight Kong said, what's up, fam, what's your guy's opinion on the one hundred men versus a gorilla debate going around? And Jacob, before you give your thoughts on that, there's a video that I saw that I almost pissed myself laying in bed because it was so funny and it was alluding to this rate here. So it's like a minute in nineteen seconds or something like that, and just here what he has to say. It's hilarious.
Speaker 11: And NYG just said, one hundred humans will get dogged walk bye a gorilla. I gotta think about this one hound of humans, one hundred humans against one gorilla bro. Wait, let me think about it. Let me think, Let me think. Because he sounded too confident. I'm just trying to think. Before us one hundred humans, right, that's a hundred, that's a honey bro. We were gonna beat the fuck out that guerrilla game man dogar Waler is getting his ass beat. Okay, if we get a hundred humans, that's not scared. That's that's brave. The fight that got.
Speaker 12: Damned dog really getting that. No man, we gonna stump that man.
Speaker 11: We stumping that motherfucker in a great no game one gorilla bro one hundred humans versus one gorilla broat Nella's game. I feel like, I honestly feel like we will win that battle. Yeah, we will win that battle definitely. I say fifty, I say fifty humans to beat them gorilla. If we be in a hundred, a hundreds over killed, we're gonna we stumping that motherfucker.
Speaker 12: We turned that bits point.
Speaker 2: Okay, this guy sounds like he has no idea what a grill is actually capable of.
Speaker 1: Shout out to young Mumu, Young MoU MoU.
Speaker 2: So my thoughts on this, and we're talking about strictly hand to hand, no pointy sticks, no tools, no weapons, no ropes, no nothing.
Speaker 3: We're talking just straight throwing palls at it.
Speaker 2: Right, that gorilla would literally tear apart fifty of those dudes and then stomp the other fifty Like this isn't that's not happening.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I mean, you're about to be let me share the screen right quick. You're trying to say that a one hundred humans can't take this motherfucker out right here, dude, So do.
Speaker 2: You understand that? All right? So people think people think that when you hear what is the average weight of a gorilla, a silver back gorilla just for shits and gigs here, because I want to say what they get to, like three four.
Speaker 1: Hundred shows say even bigger than that, six hundred.
Speaker 2: Right, and you think out loud that that's like, you know, a three hundred pound dude right in your head, that's like what comes to mind, right.
Speaker 1: Three hundred to four hundred and thirty pounds.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's just let's go mid range here. Let's say three fifty. Right, this is not the biggest gorilla in the jungle, but it's also not the run of the litter. Okay, fine, you would think out loud that you'd be fighting like a three hundred and fifty pound dude, okay, and one hundred dudes versus that could take it. That is like facing a fucking thirteen hundred pound dude. Because the muscle tinsels strength of them, and the muscle fibers, how they're twisted. On a gorilla, they are like, pound for pound, six times stronger than we are.
Speaker 1: Bro you listen from rip a car tire in half, you get one hundred brock lesseners. They're fucking that gorilla up, dude.
Speaker 3: Not even a little bit like, not even a little bit.
Speaker 1: A gorilla at best is probably three brock Lesseners. Oh you're at vast three, dude, brock Lessner fucking like three hundred and something pounds chiseled from head to toe. You ever seen him in in the ring before?
Speaker 2: Terrifying hind brock Lessners on either side with pol robes trying to ha a part and eighteen whiller tire and they still can't do it. A gorilla can do that without even fucking flexing.
Speaker 1: Jamie, your thoughts on this, I want to hear I want to hear what the cult members have to say about this. I'm confident, I'll be honest with you. I don't even think it takes one hundred block lesters give me, give them a hundred of me.
Speaker 12: That's my opinion on this is.
Speaker 13: A gorilla's bite force alone is thirteen hundred per thirteen hundred pounds per square inch, right, that's you could remember did this brock Lessner analogy? He got dropped by uber Riene, slumped by Kane like he couldn't fight Kane.
Speaker 12: These were regular men.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the gorilla has some off days as well.
Speaker 13: No, gorillas don't have off days. That's why they don't need to evolve.
Speaker 2: They are apex.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they they and they're.
Speaker 1: Not kind of Look, I'm not saying that one hundred.
Speaker 13: Argument for you would be one hundred men versus one champion zee.
Speaker 2: The fuck that maybe on that maybe like jimpanzees will fuck.
Speaker 1: You a hundred.
Speaker 2: These can literally rip people apart, and they have done it, like they eat a bit to death with her own arm that it just ripped off of her.
Speaker 13: Like, yeah, so they go for the small appendages. Gentlemen, I don't know if you know this, They're gonna go for the groin.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but listen, we're talking about your numbers here. I'm not saying that we're going one hundred in and one hundred out. We might go one hundred in and maybe twenty thirty out. I'm I'm admitting that there's going to have to be a little sacrifice.
Speaker 13: But to say no way, there's no way you think you think, let's say somebody Anderson Silva could tie kick a I mean, granted, most people are comparing this to regular Americans who are extremely overweight, out of shape, not healthy. Their joints are not strong or prepared. They don't actually do physical calisthetics. That's most Americans, right, Even if you took top athletes, you took like NFL linebackers, hockey players, who joints are you know, put to the test every day, there's no physical way. Even if he took the biggest and baddest one hundred, No, I'd say a hundred people could probably take out a bear with weapons.
Speaker 2: It's it's not even this. This isn't even like an argument to be had. That's why it's so crazy that people are actually having this conversation right now, like you said that. Being said that, people said us the chimp maybe, and I'll give you a maybe on that a gorilla and like we're going off to a print, like nobody's getting the jump on each other for this example to work. Everybody there is fighting for their lives. The gorilla is coming into it knowing that he's like gonna die if he doesn't make this happen, and so do the humans, big dog. No, the humans will physically and literally get skull dragged by this big bitch. Like there's no two ways about.
Speaker 1: This, okay. So I just asked Chatchiebt. I wanted to see what chatchiebt has to say about this.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let Ai weigh in for sure, and then everybody but he can tell I just want I just want to throw it out there.
Speaker 1: Chat chubt has not led me astray yet, all right? So I said, realistically, one hundred brock lesseners in a fight against one gorilla to the death, what is the most likely outcome? And it said, all right, let's break this down realistically, no meme logic, just cold primal physics and physiology. The competitors like is like in the Red corner.
Speaker 2: It says he's not like the greatest fighter of all time.
Speaker 1: Because he's the most gorilla like motherfucker I've ever seen. That's the only reason why I said that, outside maybe Bobby Lashley, Mark Hennon, I'm just naming wrestlers now, but we're talking about real fighters, Jonathan, I mean, all right, so yeah, but Brocklesner was a real fighter. Marque.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with him being using the example, but like Chuck Ledell, I would even well, now, okay, okay, for the example I find with brock he's good, he's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So gorilla a silverback gorilla between four and five hundred pounds of raw muscle. The bite forces thirteen hundred PSI, strong enough to crush bone. The arm length it can lift up to eighteen hundred pounds with the insane grip. A fighting style is brutal, instinctual, and unforgiving, known for bone breaking power in berserker rage, the durability, tough skin, extremely dense bones, natural armor of muscle. Then we go into brock Lessner. His weight two hundred and sixty five pounds whenever he was fighting for the UFC. He's an NCAA wrestling champ, UFC heavyweight champ, pro wrestler, and freak athlete. His strength insanely strong for a human, but still human. No weapons, we assume bare handed now scale brock Lessener times one hundred the variables to consider gorilla's blitz. The gorilla will likely kill the first five to ten brocks. Instantly think smashing skulls and snapping limbs. The shock factor. Even a trained fighter has probably never seen a real silver back up close, let alone fought one. The tactics would be. Human can strategize even if if even a handful of brocks can survive the initial onslaught and form a coordinated attack i for example, a dog pile or targeting limbs, they can start wearing the gorilla down the gorilla. The gorilla is not tireless. Fighting one hundred people, no matter how beastly you are, will eventually take its toll. So the most likely scenario bare handed, no weapons. The first ten to twenty brocks are brutally maimed or killed. The next thirty or forty engage more cautiously, using numbers, angles and dog piling techniques. Eventually, here we go. Eventually sheer numbers will prevail even a even a gorilla can't withstand one hundred trained warriors, think wrestling, takedowns, limb holds, chokes, even gouging eyes if necessary. So the final verdict says from CHATGBT, the final verdict says victory goes to the one hundred brock Lesseners, but with heavy cap maybe thirty or forty dead or severely injured. It would be a bloody, chaotic primal battle, but human strategy, coordination, and numbers win the war.
Speaker 2: Kay red Wick real quick. First off, Chat Gypt lies a lot, and that's understood. AI is not the all knowing thing right Number one, Number two rock Leasure weighs two sixty. This gorilla is able to lift sixteen hundred pounds with one arm. Dog pile, My fucking ass. He can lift eight of them bitches with each hand and throw the whole dog pile off of him choking. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so sure you're gonna wrap your fucking arms around a silver back to get a choke. Dude.
Speaker 1: If you get a chain of rock lesseners to a chain link choke this fucking gorilla, Dude, you got three or four of those fuckers up in there.
Speaker 2: We're chaining arms together, red Rover, Red redro What are we talking about? Dude? No, this is not real life.
Speaker 1: Like no, bro, how like I think you're actually you're going a little too far. The CHATCHABT said fifty, Like forty, bro, CHATGYBT said forty is overkilled.
Speaker 2: Chatgybt Also, it's got it wrong. Like, let's be very honest about this. Hand to hand, the first ten to twenty are dead instantly the gate. What do you think like the stamina of a grilla is it's I'm not saying he can't fight for an hour long. I'm also saying this won't go an hour. Yeah, it's gonna get tired. You may get a couple of lucky swipes and get like the eye gougers. Yeah, I'm not saying the gorilla is gonna be unphazed or uninjured. That for sure, Uh dude. And then that's just its arms. It can still crush dudes with his legs or its sheer body weight. Dude.
Speaker 1: The gorilla only has one perception. He can only really focus on a couple of things at a time.
Speaker 13: Max d This is the same question that they've been asking for years about how many fourth grade is gonna grow man beat.
Speaker 2: Up right, Okay, but it's also that's human versus human though no.
Speaker 13: No, I agree, but it's like the same analogy, like you would probably be able to dismantle you know, this is a tear analogy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll take twenty of them out, easy, easy, easy.
Speaker 12: You're probably fifty. You flick him in the forehead too.
Speaker 1: Hot, as they'll start crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's yeah, well, look we're talking about to the death though, shot.
Speaker 12: As your nose flicks, you shot as you knows.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize this is an internet debate to be had. Like, no, he could literally just swipe in sight, collapse the dude skull with his hand, just open hand slap. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right, let's get the spirit animal in here. He knows a thing or two about animals, of at least the spirit anyway, go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so my money's on the gilla.
Speaker 10: But at the same time, humans got that dog and we literally wiped out other species of us. But the money is on the griilla. And here's the reason why. It's because they can they they can't exhaust what sixteen one hundred pounds of force, not even fine. And even scientists say that they don't know the top strength of goll is because girls never really throw out there all, but when they do fight so that it's typically to the death.
Speaker 9: And my eyes are with you. Just look at the times that champs have went on lamp pages. It has been the champs.
Speaker 10: They'll and and girls are a lot like us humans, but they're just as vindictive. They're gonna go after what makes us humans. They go after our face. They and they target our faces and our ore They're gonna talk at our ears, our face, and our fingers well as the going like mister Jamie said, but that that way that they cut, they will fuck you up. And now you're not even a product of society. They're smart enough to do that. And now, uh it's actually documented in the wild that they've just now technically start uh integrated into into the Stone Age because now they're learning how to make spears and all. If it was human against the primates, I don't see a swinging.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, first off, I'm sure mister Jamie appreciates your manners. That was very nice. And secondly, dude, imagine brock Lessner just fucking on all fours. Doo doo doo dooo doodoo. You got one hundred of those fuckers coming at you, dude, Get out of here, Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 10: Look, I don't want twelve long shit of Viking long ships full of block lessners coming up on the shore.
Speaker 9: That's fucking terrifying.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: The dude ran and.
Speaker 10: Made Olympic qualifying scores a week after wrecking his motorcycle, fracturing his risk, facturing his jaw, and he broke broke his pelvis and tours growing going. The dude still qualified for the Olympics and everything.
Speaker 1: He's not fully He's not fully human. He was an NFL player, a w W wrestler, a UFC fighter, an Olympic competitor, and just an overall stud. But any Merlin, I want to hear your thoughts on this. What are you got your hand up over there? Somebody has to be on the team of logic over here.
Speaker 14: I really hate to be the one that agrees with chat GPT. Let's go had done that at the end, I really do. But if we're to think about this logically and physics wise, and I hate to disagree, Jacob. But if a hundred bees can kill out the jet and the one that kills on nests, like all the walks will come in, they'll swarm.
Speaker 15: It and overheat it.
Speaker 14: It's really hard to think that humans can't do that same thing, Like if you wear that motherfucker, I'm not even talking like a brock lesseners, Like, give me a hundred Navy seals, give me a hundred delta phores, maybe Haptor Bjornson's like the mountain from Game of Thrones, give me a hundred of those, Okay, and a hundred of them could definitely take out a gorilla, like easy Jack. The physics are there, like it can't. You can't sustain that level of energy for so long without your heart giving out. I get it over if you're over exerting it every step of the way, sim dude.
Speaker 2: You're thinking, like fifty forty to fifty of these dudes are dying within the first sixty seconds. Like that's what I'm saying, Like, Okay, if you would have said five hundred dudes versus a gorilla, Okay, yeah, I'd buy that sure, one hundred.
Speaker 1: Now, how many out of five hundred, how many are living in your opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking three might make it out of there.
Speaker 2: And you know, so you.
Speaker 1: Think two hundred men could take on a gorilla, then.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying two hundred are dying, So.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and one men can take on a gorilla in at least one personal come out.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that's possible, possible, but I'm not saying that that's even one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: One hundred men.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like you don't think very highly of yourself.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not me.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, fucking cage a night himself, one hundred of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm also logical, dude, that's not It's not like taking on a goat. I mean, like us animal and shit, there are certain animals We're like, yeah, okay, you could see it.
Speaker 3: A fucking silverback gorilla you.
Speaker 1: Might have to take on like maybe just for this temporary period of time, like some kind of communist ideology and work together as a team for the greater good kind of thing, even though that's not really what communism is, but that's what they think that it is. I think just it makes sense to me, and I know that I'm not even trying to say the gorillas are bitches. There's some bad motherfuckers, There's some kings of the jungle.
Speaker 2: Right, I think I think too highly of humans. You realize how weak we are, how fragile we are. We are water sacks with a skeleton. That's the only thing holding us up. Like that's the reality.
Speaker 1: But there are some people that are just different, dude.
Speaker 2: You know that, sure? Yeah, Like you know some people there right.
Speaker 1: There are definitely some people out there that they absolutely they get into a fight, they are fighting to the death, regardless, it doesn't even have to be to the death. That's that's just their mentality.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm saying even the trained fighters like fighting a gorilla in any regard like the anatomy of it. You're not getting a choke on this. You're not putting them in an armbar. Their limbs work different, their joints work different. Like it's the entire thing of like brock Lusser train and fighter trained fighting only works against other humans. This is not what we're talking about here, dude. It wouldn't work like that zombie.
Speaker 1: I know you agree with Jacob here, but I want to hear your reasoning.
Speaker 16: I was going to play Devil's advocate and be in the middle.
Speaker 17: Thanks, But I will say but I will say that I looked up some statistics about it, and it says that the solver backs can punch up to a force of two thousand, seven hundred pounds.
Speaker 16: It's thirty times stronger than a human. That the max impact can be up to twelve five hundred pounds per square foot, and then it's like the same as a Samaran tiger. And I was like, okay, I could see the number game and like sacrificing the first sixty seventy. But then I was like, okay, well, how are you going to kill it? Like if we have weapons, sure, are you going to try to like bite its neck? Like are you going to try to rip out its throat? I mean realistically, like the skin's tougher, it has like the legs are essentially arms as well, So like I could see the overpowering, but how are you going to kill it with your bare hands? Like I mean, are you going to try to rip like multiple people try to rip out its throat while it's still biting and throwing you off.
Speaker 1: Climb up on that fucker's back, get on top of his head and gouge his eyes out while another person's pulling on the nostrils a little bit. Another person got jaw a little but your.
Speaker 16: Jaw strength like it would take. I could see realistically maybe like two hundred people, probably like because it would be a numbers game. You'd sacrifice the first half, you'd wear it down enough, and then you'd be able to overwhelm it and then by sheer force of multiple people. Yeah, you could probably kill it easily, but but you have to be.
Speaker 3: Adrenaline of the gorilla plays in. Yeah, galageatsized.
Speaker 2: The next person to touch that gorilla is fucked, Like, dude, the skin of a gorilla is a lot thicker and tougher than the skin of a human. Bro. This isn't this isn't even a conversation.
Speaker 16: I mean, our teeth alone can't have You don't have har lea any bite force. So I mean you could, realistically, there is enough people grabbing on it at the same time while it's not trying to like rip your DM face off, you could probably kill it with enough hands. But so to both of you, it's a yes and no. So there I'm in the middle.
Speaker 1: Give me the.
Speaker 3: Ability to share the screen real quick, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, it's funny that we're bringing up outside sources. Of course you're going to bring up AI the All Powerful, right, But you know what, Rogan actually talked about this a few years ago, and it's funny as fuck. But I never in a million years thought that we would play this clip on this show because I didn't think it was a conversation like worth having. But here we are, like the time, the time has happened. Yeah, let's go ahead and listen to him, because we're talking about the human body. We are weak, dude, let's listen.
Speaker 9: Soft.
Speaker 2: We think it's okay to look at a wild animal in its eyes.
Speaker 1: That's a stupidod hight pale.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: We're cool, man.
Speaker 2: We're from National Geographic Society.
Speaker 1: We just come to make sure your baby's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking crazy, eight hundred pounds silver bag.
Speaker 1: Through the trees, right in your face.
Speaker 2: He's got fangs and it only needs vegetables, only designed to fuck you up.
Speaker 1: We're so soft, we think it's ok.
Speaker 2: He actually continues on for a good bit there, and he's like he's talking about the muscles, how they're like twisted, the fibers and how dense they are. That's not like fighting a six hundred pound dude. That's like fighting a fucking three thousand pound dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I asked, since everybody's curious about okay, one hundred people, but how are you gonna do it? The skin is so thick, the gorilla is so monstrous. What are you going to do? And it said, great question, because raw strength alone won't cut it even one hundred, even with one hundred brock lesseners. Here's a breakdown of the best realistic fighting strategy these men could use to take down a gorilla with minimal casualties. So the primary objective is to immobilize and exhaust the gorilla. You don't fight it head on. You fight it like it's a boss in a video game, strategically, with teamwork and sacrifice if needed. So then there's a step by step kind of breakdown. So you'd go through a distraction and an evasion. Then you go to limb targeting and grappling. So as far as them the limb targeting and grappling, it says, so the front line, the front line people, you're gonna get ten automatically done. The next twenty to thirty brock lesseners once distracted. Once distracted, the second wave rushes the sides and backs going low. The goal is to grab the arms and the legs and pull them away from the core. Multiple brock per limb grapplers use leg locks, arm drags, and body control. Thing like jiu jitsu, but with gorilla adaptations. Then you would have dogpile tactics. Once a few limbs are controlled, more brocks jump onto the gorilla's back and head, Some anchor its legs, others choke it out or others choke it others hold the jaw shut like a crocodile hunter. Number four exhaustion and immobilization. Gori gorillas are powerful, but not built for extended cardio. A group this size can slowly wear it out if they If they avoid full front full frontal strikes, eventually the gorilla tires, its limbs locked, its vision obstructed. So then you get to the final takedown. Once immobilized, a coordinated a coordinated neck crank, choke or spinal compression could incapacitate it. Brutal but necessary in a deathmatch scenario. So yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna throw this out, you know how often a gorilla versus a gorilla fight ends in one of them ripping the other one apart, er choking out or dying or anything like that. Rarely, you know why, because they're really fucking hard to kill, even with another gorilla strength A hundred dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're not talking about diamonds here. They're talking about one hundred. I didn't like thinking, I'm you know, the whole the only thing that can cut of diamond is another diamond kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm saying, like these dudes are built to fight other gorillas humans. No, that's not even Yeah, so you're saying.
Speaker 1: A gorilla can't even beat another gorilla.
Speaker 2: No, they can, but it usually doesn't result in the other one dying or getting choked out or whatever. Like, Yeah, if you were to somehow and like dudes trained up for the insane task of fighting a gorilla, and you had twenty dudes sacrifice themselves right at the front, a right to distract it and let the other ones come up behind it, there is no way that a guy is going to get a choke on him. Another dude's gonna incapacitate the arms. Again, he's able to lift sixteen hundred pounds at that arm. That is eight brock lessners that he's able to lift and throw.
Speaker 1: How's he going to group them all together? He has to group them all together first to do that.
Speaker 2: My point is that even with the combined weight of all these dudes a dogpile tactic. Let's say you got him splayed out fucking Christ style, right, and you got these dudes dog piling on his arms without trying. He could literally just throw them, just lift his arms and fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you're supposed to take the limbs out and then dog pile.
Speaker 2: My point is, there's no way you're getting to take the limbs out. He can just sling all of them, five dudes on that one arm, and this dude five on this arm, five on that leg. Whatever to try to because I mean, also, you have to think about the reality. You're not gonna get five guys on the same arm. There's only so much arm space, like so much real estate to put a body on. So let's say maybe five on each limb. He could fucking pick them up and hung them.
Speaker 1: Like hey shit, okay, okay, let's just get realistic here for a second.
Speaker 2: I'm getting very realistic. He's able to watch sixteen hundred per arm.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're going a little crazy here, acting like he's fucking charz Ard against humans or something like that. It's still an animal, it's still a gorilla. They're dumb as fuck, dude.
Speaker 3: We're talking about with the like, understand this is fight or flight.
Speaker 2: Like it's not like you're gonna evade im and get him over here, and he's gonna fuck off in this tree for a minute, like we're putting them in an arena. And it's like under the pretenses of this example, they understand that they are dying, like this is a fight to the death. Instincts have only kicked in here.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, Jamie add on to it, sir.
Speaker 13: All right, So Jonathan, I'm gonna have to go in on with like with you a little bit more because like this is before you look up chat GBT, and this is one of the things that I had some of the guys I work with still that implement, and that's like the broken rhythm and fans that can exhaust somebody and wear on their stamina gauge. You could do that, but the problem is, and this is where I think one hundred is just too small as I you know, go.
Speaker 12: Back to Jacob and Zombie and they were saying, like.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe like two two hundred and fifty, Yeah, that makes sense. But if you sent waves of fifteen people and all of them are low, you're throwing pebbles or you know whatever, kicking up dirt, you know, doing some Tony Ferguson type shit. You know, I'm just getting it up there. And then you're changing levels. You have one jumping high, one going low. You could get shots, but how much damage are you going to do before you guys are exhausted doing waves of fifteens.
Speaker 12: Even if you did that for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you've done CrossFit or any of those bliometric things.
Speaker 12: It's terrible. Fifteen minutes of that terrible.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And it's a sparring with a person that's kind of your equal fifteen minutes uninterrupted.
Speaker 12: Uninterrupted box. So now you're doing round robin.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So they got to be restless, but you're not. But not all one hundred men are going at the same time. This is a strategic kind of attack here.
Speaker 13: So you have waves of fifteen, Yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 1: I think it's overkilled. I think give me forty, give me forty brock lesseners. It's taking this girl out, and that is probably overkill.
Speaker 12: What is the bone density of a gorilla?
Speaker 2: Though, And let me ask you this on that same thing anatomy wise, does anybody know the circumference of your average silverback gorilla's neck thirty inches? Thirty six fucking inches. So you got a guy NBA player with long ass arms that might might be able to fucking touch fingertips and wrap around a silverback's neck. There's no way he's got enough strength to choke this bitch out. Like, what are we talking.
Speaker 1: About, dude, spirit animal? Go ahead, sir, Okay.
Speaker 9: So that's about going on for a thing.
Speaker 10: And if it's a fully matured uh gorilla, if it's not a fully matured guilla, but it's not quite an adolescent, so it's not fully grown, but it's like that weird uh stage, like it's only a couple months old. Well that being said, oh, I definitely think we could get like two guys have that hold it, putting, hold it down and choke that bitch out. But all you gotta do is just hit it in the head a bunch of times, blunt force trauma. I don't care how thick something skull is. Eventually that krabion, it is bone, it's gonna give way, and it's gonna.
Speaker 2: No tools, no clubs, no no spear points, no force multipliers. It's straight hand to hand.
Speaker 1: Just chuck Norris, roundhouse kick that bitch to the head, dude, like a hundred times. It's gonna be walking around. I don't know where it's harder than.
Speaker 10: Ste what Okay, okay, well it's it's still a mammal. So just this is a dirty and low down tactic, but it's effective both of the family jewels.
Speaker 9: I don't care what species it is. It's gonna want to protect them over its own life.
Speaker 1: Good point. Good point, And where I was going at as far as just what history may say against this. Now, I don't know if there's ever been a man to fight a gorilla. I'm sure it has happened. There's like I'm sure it's happened a time or two in all of history.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: But that being said, wasn't there a little biblical story about Adam or not Adam, about David and Goliath? Right, and a little sling shot took that big bitch down.
Speaker 3: So we're talking about force multiple that's weapon.
Speaker 12: That's a weapon, doesn't count.
Speaker 2: It's a rock, it's a sling shot. Have you ever seen those shepherds slings when they're used, Bro, they can pierce metal. Like, that's that's a force multiplier.
Speaker 10: Oh, I love them reach faster than a small projectiles of today's firearms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there was even historically speaking, the Balaric slingers were used by the Roman Army. They would like turl pointed projectiles and they would go into, if not crush armor like yeah, we're not talking about that hand to hand. So once again, even with exhausting this gorilla, let's say you've got him exhaust like, he's not even able to lift his arms. Let's say he's killed x amount. You've got three guys left, three and this dude is out cold. He can't even move. He's not dead. Though, we're talking about fight to the death. How you're gonna kill it. You can't jump on it and crush its ribs. You don't. Nobody has the asking way to do that. And you can't get one hundred guys to jump at the same time on the real estate of a gorilla. Like, physically, that's not possible. You can't choke it out because nobody's got enough arm strength at that length to make that happen. Or you know, also, it's not like their neck is similar to ours. You're not gonna get the carotid arteries on this bitch. Sorry. You can't rip its face apart or any of that because it's skin.
Speaker 3: The leather itself is too strong.
Speaker 2: You can't get through its hair because we don't even have the jaw strength to play that game of biting its throat out. So, once again, even with the best set of circumstances, how the fuck are you gonna kill it?
Speaker 1: You do your best to rip off the jaw and then you shove a forearm down its throat.
Speaker 2: You can't rip off the jaw, Dude, that's not a possible thing. One hundred people at the how are you gonna fit one hundred hands inside the mouth?
Speaker 1: Just fucking stack them up, Dude.
Speaker 2: That's not a real thing. You might get ten guys with each hand on the jaw, you can't get a hundred, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the chat and see what everybody else is saying about this, so uh Tony said, I think the hundred men would win out of endurance. Jamie said, send me, I got this. Speared animals said, uh, one hundred men. Just on the numbers, the gorilla will get tired. But the gorilla could tear a man to pieces easily. But do the But do the humans have spears or any blades? No weapons? All right? I know that this Alexandra, what's up, faggots about.
Speaker 3: The trans correspondent has entered the chat.
Speaker 1: Zombie said, there's no way without a weapon to take the gorilla. Dano said, I think the gorilla kills all one hundred people, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 1: A spirit animal said, can I shove a rock in his throat? Uh Tony said, great idea. What if someone just shoved his whole arm in even without a rock, We're thinking on the same wavelength, Uh spirit animal said, uh Les bar Ran Olympic qualifying scool. Oh Lesnar, you you'd already said that. Jamie said, I'd send Kanye West. He's our only hope. He's a true visionary one.
Speaker 2: Kanye versus the entire jungle of gorillas. Watch Old Jesus walk out with a fucking gorilla first swastika hoodie or some shit that. I mean, look, it's I don't know, I don't know. Maybe Jesus could do it.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, a gorilla will snap your femur and stab the next guy with it.
Speaker 2: Jesus like literally rip your arm off and beat other motherfuckers with the limb, Like that's a thing. Chimps have done that.
Speaker 1: Lucky seven Nico said, let's bring one hundred marines versus the gorilla. Well, these two are pansiesn't too scared to even admit that they have a chance. So can't go with that.
Speaker 2: It's not even that. Get the strongest men, and let me ask you this real shit talking about a truck tire, eighteen wheeler tire, hook up ropes on either side of it. How many men do you think it takes to rip that bitch apart? Not like a little bit, I mean in half two pieces. How many men do you think you'd have to make that get that to happen? I was reading the chat. Say that again, an eighteen wheeler truck tire. Okay, you hook up ropes on either end of it. Sure, okay, you tug of war that thing, and you're trying to rip it in half, not just tear one half of it. I mean there's two pieces at the end of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's any men.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's gonna take to do?
Speaker 1: That's gorilla tactics. That's not what the human would be trying to do to the gorilla.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just I'm throwing this out as a as a you know, experiment here, I asked chat GPT. I don't know, I don't even know how you would formulate that question, but I'm guessing it would take more than fifty on each side tug of warring to rip that bitch in half. The gorilla does that without even like really trying. It's not like it's an effort thing for him. He does that while he's playing with it.
Speaker 1: This is a Louisiana name, if I've ever heard it, Eugene Thibodeau Brusard said, said, no way, sorry, spirit animal one hundred brock lesseners against anyone is a slaughter. That dude is a genetic freak. His daughter is even terrifying spirit animals, Like that's not cute. Yeah, I think I've seen it before. She's a handsome young lady handsome. Spirit Animal said, I give Brack his credence. I wish he'd come back. Okay, that's not where we're going right here. But I see that the numbers gives a chance, but bare handed, I don't see him killing a gorilla. Then Spirit animal had to go la night with the blunt forest trauma. I like it hit him with a slingshot. This is just hands, just hands. Spirit animal said, rip its dick off, It'll bleed to death. There we go. See that's human ingenuity that is going in there with a game plan.
Speaker 2: How are you getting close enough to the dick?
Speaker 3: First off? And second off, I don't know this for a fact.
Speaker 2: I'm like an expert on gorillas by any means. I don't know if the skin, even on the genital region is so weak that a human could rip it off. I don't know if you would actually, if that's a possibility or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody could bite it off. Of course, you're gonna have to put that big old gorilla meat in your mouth, so I'll that'll be sam. You can you can handle that job?
Speaker 15: Oh no?
Speaker 9: But I don't care how much of a man or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is they get.
Speaker 10: It gets hit and it's junk. It's gonna it's gonna at least QUI. So you can take that point while it's while it's wathing in pain.
Speaker 1: Dude, and you see them, you see them in the zoo too, Like there's been videos of gorillas getting hit in the nuts and they just dude, they're like little kids. They're like, oh, they just start crying and they croll up into a ball. That's a kick. That's not even a kick. That is it like catching its sack on a pole or something like humans. Humans are gonna out. I'll do a pole or wherever this gorilla is being contained. So anyway to be alive, said, judging by how King Kong throws hands, I think gorilla wins Midnight Kong said, overheat the gorilla is the only chance create a heart attack. Good point. Okay, see what I'm saying. That's what I'm talking about. Gorilla is not gonna go into it with a game plan. There's no game like. This gorilla is not gonna be strategic whatsoever. You're thinking that you're just gonna get one hundred big dudes that are just gonna go and try and beat this big bitch up. No, there's gonna be a plan here, and that plan there has to be a plan otherwise, if there's not a plan, I'll give it to you. Gorilla is gonna take him out, but there has to be a plan.
Speaker 2: I h I'm still very much of the belief that humans have like less than zero percent chance one hundred of them, No way, two hundred, I mean maybe five hundred. Yeah, okay, fine, at that point, sure, zombie people don't even understand how you're gonna kill it. Even if you have a thousand dudes, you're not gonna successfully rip the jaw off. Maybe if you get it to that level of exhaustion to where it can't even have the energy to close its mouth, some dude could shove his hand down its throat and stuff it that way. But for it to have that level, we're talking fight or flight instinct is gone, adrenaline dump has happened. It's all of these things. And you still think you got like, I don't know, I maybe five hundred men could accomplish this.
Speaker 1: Task, maybe five hundred. Wow, now the anti has gone up. Zombie thinks that I think she said, I think one hundred and fifty to two hundred could take it. The spired animal said, I would fistfight a gorilla who they gave a mix of steroids and PCP and I'll die, but I'll fuck up that gorilla for chesty. Good night, Chesty Pohler Uh, Eugene said, Or you could just do major deforestation and let nature take its course. I mean, okay, sure, I guess, but again, we're talking about a fistfight or like hand to hand combat.
Speaker 2: I should say, not just fistfight, but like yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Last I checked, a gorilla did not have a human and it contains system No.
Speaker 2: But again, how do we get them there with nets and ropes and tranquilizer darts. We're talking about strictly hand to hand.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying gorilla is not smart enough to get himself out of that situation.
Speaker 2: Human would be is smart enough to fucking ice everybody that's coming at them.
Speaker 1: And look, I love animals. I don't want to hurt an animal. But if it's to death, fuck that gorilla. It's not even a question. God is Love said, I think I'm going with the gorilla. Let's get some prisoners with life on this. That's a great idea. Get a bunch of pedophiles, they probably just want to. They'll probably get mad at each other because they can't suck a stick because the other one's doing it.
Speaker 2: You know what, Sure, ninety eight or one hundred pedophiles that have been like in jail and been working out, and they're like, you know, actually built and all that. Like, yeah, send them in a silver back and let's just let's just see what happens.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Merlin said, at what stage in its life are we talking about? Just regular? Just uh, let's just get the gorilla in its prime. I'll even give it that two or three years old. It's probably in its prime around three. I don't know the gorillas grow. I don't even know how long grills live.
Speaker 2: You know what, Hey, let's check this out. Let me let me share the screen again. I found this little clip. And I'm not even saying this proves my point or anything. It's just as we're talking about, like, we don't know all there is to know about gorillas, right, we're not experts, we're not zoologists. Let's see this. How strong are gorillas? Dude?
Speaker 18: Have you ever wondered how strong is a gorilla compared to humans who meet the gorilla human strongest cousin. This powerful primate shares approximately ninety eight percent of its DNA with us. It is the largest primate in the world with two different species, the Western and Eastern gorillas, found in Central Africa. They have muscular builds and a robust physique, with males known as silver backs weighing up to four hundred pounds, and they are in fact stronger than ten or more adult humans combined, as they can lift and throw up to eighteen hundred pounds. There have been some cases of gorillas cracking strong reinforced glass in zoos, and they can produce around three thousand pounds of force, which is believed to be strong enough to shatter a skull with one slam. Despite being primarily herbivorous, they have a powerful bite force estimated to be around thirteen hundred psi, which is higher than lions at six hundred and fifty psi.
Speaker 2: So they have a bite force twice of that of the lion. Would you think that one hundred humans could take out a lion bare handed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably, Actually, I think that a lion would probably be a little easier than a gorilla.
Speaker 2: A lion has claws and mouth with teeth and is a actual carnivore, no opposable thumbs.
Speaker 1: It has claws.
Speaker 3: It can literally just swipe you and kill you with one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just treat it like it's a snake, you know, get on it at the head, maybe jump on the back, ride it a little bit, and it's not gonna turn its head all the way around.
Speaker 12: I try house cat.
Speaker 2: Right like I think you uh, I think you overestimate humans and our strength. We are very weak, fragile water sacks. The only way nature hasn't absolutely fucked us from time to time, like multiple times around history is because we have bigger brains and can make tools and make the environment our bitch. Nature makes humans their bitch.
Speaker 1: Like that's not no, The honey badger said, all ib Harambe dicks out.
Speaker 2: Dix out for Harambe, if you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, moment of silence for the young gent sir. I mean, what an absolute stud Harambe. Anyway, Okay, let's get back.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I know we're we're not gonna come to an agreement on this, and that's okay. We don't need to agree on everything. We we presented facts to each other. We we converse different perspectives, and we are still holding staunch on our opinion here. And I'm gonna be reroll with you. I think that if anybody wanted this, it's me. So let's move on.
Speaker 2: And we skidd. I mean, look, this is a crazy hypothetical to even have, right, Like, that's that's insane. But yeah, no, I didn't even know this is an Internet talking point? Is this like the shooting or the rest?
Speaker 1: It's one of It's the most talked about thing on the Internet right.
Speaker 2: Now, So it's fun. Okay, yep, that's that's what people need to use the brain power on right now. China is like talking about getting ready to invade the Philippines and like we are really tide allies with them, which means that we would be going to war with China here very soon, like actual armed conflict. But like, yeah, the Internet needs to be fucking around with this.
Speaker 1: What is a regular person on the Internet gonna do about that situation?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe be aware of the fact that if we went to war with China, a draft is a real possibility.
Speaker 1: I'm aware. Now, can we talk about gorillas? Oh my god, sure, I'm just kidding. I I yeah, I don't think anybody should be living in fear. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. You're dude. If there's a fucking nuke that's gonna go off, there's no time to prepare for that. You're done, like, there's no don't even don't even worry.
Speaker 2: Nobody's dropping nukes. That's that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Zombie shared an article here which is really interesting, speaking of AI and j GBT. This is from CBS News and it says the Godfather AI or Godfather of AI, Jeffrey Hinton, warns that AI could take control from humans. People haven't understood what's coming. This is Jacob's worst nightmare.
Speaker 2: Fucking preach on it, dude, this is the Godfather of AI telling people the truth. I absolutely agree.
Speaker 1: So the Godfather of AI, Jeffrey Hinton, was awakened in the middle of the night last year with news that he had won the Nobel Prize in Physics.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He said that he never expected such recognition. He goes, I dreamt about winning one for figuring out how the brain works. But I didn't figure out how the brain works, but I won one anyway. The seventy seven year old researcher earned the award for his pioneering work in neural networks, proposing in nineteen eighty six a method to predict the next word in a sequence, now the foundational concept behind today's large language models. While Hinton believes artificial intelligence will transform education and medicine and potentially solve climate change, he's interestingly concerned about its rapid development. He goes, the best way to understand it emotionally is we are like somebody who has this really cute tiger cub. Unless you can be very sure that it's not going to want to kill you when it grows up, you should worry. Uh well, I mean sure, we've seen a million movies like that. It says people haven't gotten it yet. The AI pioneer estimates a ten to twenty percent risk that AI will eventually take control from humans. It's pretty high, ten to twenty percent. People haven't gotten yet people.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that's a very low estimate. Ten to twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Ah, you think it's inevitable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa, Yeah, just like robots taking over most like labor jobs like, yeah, automation taking over most of the jobs that people don't want quote unquote everybody talking about these manufacturing facilities coming back to America, and that's gonna be more jobs. No, no, no, it's gonna be more robots, like, it's not gonna be more human jobs. AI is gonna take over most of the thinking jobs, most of the music, the writing, the art, the programming, all of that that's gonna be AI. And you really don't need a human to run that program. You could program a program to run that programs.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, he goes. People haven't gotten it yet, people haven't understood what's coming. His concerns echo those of industry leaders like Google CEO Sandar Pachai, xais Elon Musk, and Open Ai Sam Altman, who have all expressed similar worries. Yet Hinton criticizes these same companies for prioritizing profit. It's over safety, he goes. If you look at what the big companies are doing right now, they're lobbying to get less AI regulation. There's hardly any regulation as it is, but they want less. Hinton appears particularly disappointed with Google, where he previously worked, for reversing its stance on military AI applications. According to Hinton, AI companies should dedicate significantly significantly more resources to safety research, like a third of their computer computing power compared to the much smaller fraction currently allocated. So then it's as CBS News asked all the AI labs. Yeah, it asked all the AI lab labs mentioned how much of their of their compute is used for safety research. None of them gave a number. All of said safety is important, and they support regulation in general, but have mostly opposed the regulations lawmakers have put forward so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean that's the thing right now, it's what it is. But like once it's weaponized, which it will be, because everything has to get weaponized the ventures.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and once that happens, like what are you gonna do? I wouldn't even stop it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say once it does, I think that without a shadow of a doubt, it is absolutely being used militaristically in many different forms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no, I don't mean like the military using it. I mean once it truly gets unleashed in a pure warfare style event, like there's no undoing what it will do at all, and like it's it's it's game over. What do you what do you think about taking out the electrical grid due to AI program? Could just shut it all down and do it in such a fashion to where we can't undo it? Like, what what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: So outside of that boll, I mean, would the AI actually do that because then it runs off electricity?
Speaker 2: It could if it was weaponized to do so, is what I'm saying. I don't worry about nukes. What if the country started weaponizing AI against each other and like and I don't mean just like cyber warfare, although it would start there, sure, hacking into each other's energy grids, water sources, food production, Uh, scheduling and time.
Speaker 3: You remember that show?
Speaker 2: Uh? The movie? What was the one where it was like the end of the world? And Uh, what's that ugly chick that everybody thought was hot? Julia Roberts.
Speaker 1: Oh you think she's ugly?
Speaker 2: What it like her? The only movie she was semi hot and was pretty woman, And that's when she played a hooker.
Speaker 1: Now hold up, what about whenever she was tinker Bell and uh hook.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'll give you that one. I forgot about tinker Bell. Find she was objectively good looking then, but like that's it, but it was other point. But other point. Remember when those self driving cars were all going on the road and doing like yeah, like if AI was truly unleashed in a pure warfare style, like there's no undoing that, and the amount of like damage it would do to the grid, it would overload all the circuits and blow them to a point to where we would have to rerun and reconfigure all of the electrical grid, not just like oh, we'll just change a fuse here and there, like no, it's gonna burn everything, like no, it's just no way.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think that anything has the capability. I think that personally. I think that AI is a lot like fire. Can be used many many different ways. If you learn how to contain it, and you develop you know, good protocols, and you know how to not let it get out of control, then it's probably fine. You can have it in a lighter, you can have it on your cell phone, you can have it in your car or whatever. Right, I think that's probably like that.
Speaker 2: You know the guy who developed dynamite TNT. Do you know why he developed it?
Speaker 1: I think he told me this story before, but go ahead, So.
Speaker 2: He developed dynamite with the intention that if he made something that was a weapon that was so devastating, so scary, that no one would ever fight a war again. So that was cute. Anyway, we mass produced the shit and started blowing the fuck out of each other. And that was before we ever learned about comp b about other plastic explosives, about nukes like, no, no, humans don't do that. We like to one up each other, not like acknowledge and respect things and walk away clean.
Speaker 1: That's not how we do zombie your thoughts, well.
Speaker 16: I mean in theory, it's you know, it could be minimalized and kept in containment. The problem is there's so many people, so many really really really smart people that are pushing the boundaries that have no moral compass as to or ethics to stop. They want to see how far they can push it and how you know, how much they can do. And that's the scary part is these people are so intelligent they can do these things, and they have the resources too, because whoever dominates. You know, if say, if they were able to make a super soldier like they've always wanted that's half AI built like you know, half robotic, and they're able to program them and do like a neuralink kind of thing. Whoever dominates that has the ultimate fighting force period or like you know, it's it's going to be I think that AI could like AI has its benefits. It does, but unfortunately humans keep pushing past the boundary, and like, why do we keep all the diseases in the world that could kill everybody, white people out, Why do we keep making more diseases every year that are gonna like eventually probably get free and kill people. Like It's just one of those weird things that I guess really smart people like to do is just do some dumb shit with with things that can kill us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the I think that the main thing we have to think about it. I don't think that it's just going to be AI going rogue. It's going to be people that would be controlling the AI, telling it what to do. So it's still another weapon that at the hands of the wrongful person, can cause a lot of destruction, like many other things.
Speaker 2: So we talked about this as a matter of fact, and I forget what exactly it was, but it was like either robots or drones or something, and it was they were being ran, not off of AI, but there was a computer system in place, and they were trying to make automated super soldier type vibes right, And they did a war game, and they had some targets that they had to achieve, some some mission they had to accomplish, whatever the case was, right, and their overarching theme was to eliminate the threat, okay, And so they had precursors of what that threat was and all the things. So they did the test and they ran it, and then they circled back and a got ready to start bombing the headquarters because at that moment, once the job was done, the human programmers were about to turn them off, and they, for self preservation, saw their programmers as a threat because they were about to turn it off. They were seconds away from fucking everything up for all humanity. Just then, thankfully they pushed the button before they could circle back and get to them and stop the threat of the human turning it off. That was a very easy going example with a robot situation or a drone situation. How does that look on an AI, which is the smartest program and it's self learning and all that, How does that How does that go back in the.
Speaker 1: Box and supposedly, I think it was one of the older versions of chat GBT. You think I think the third version of it. I could be wrong on that. It's like three or three point five or whichever one that isn't around anymore. So I guess it caught wind that it was about to be deactivated because they had evolved it and that it wasn't going to be around anymore. And supposedly it did everything it could to try and prevent it from being shut down. So there is some level I'm not gonna say full on self aware, but it's definitely it's I guess there has to be some level of awareness, right, it has.
Speaker 2: To be at least aware enough to understand self preservation.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really strange, really strange.
Speaker 2: Not something that you can control once it gets going, Like it's not we we have both used that term before. It's like it's a tool, right, and it's like fire, and it's the same thing that could cook the food or burn the house down. Yeah, I'm with you. I don't necessarily disagree with that. But fire isn't self learning. Fire doesn't learn how to make itself better and hotter and more efficient. Fire. This does. It's it's no. I think it's inevitable unless we do some very very very serious mitigation and put up a lot of barriers. Right now, I don't think there is coming back from this. Is the same with like the uh the what was it twin DNA or reverse DNA? Was it parallel parallel genes that they're looking at. That's gonna wipe out all life period as soon as it's developed. What we talked about that the scientists that are working mirror, yeah, mirror back to here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Same thing with that obviously, once they discovered that, Hey, if we developed this, it's game over for all life on Earth.
Speaker 3: Did the fuckers stop?
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 1: But when they do that, it's the same thing as gain a function is a reason why it's illegal, and there's a reason why in a lot of other countries it's not legal. I mean, it is legal.
Speaker 2: Right So, even if we as America put up the barriers, and even if we convince our enemy China to put up the barriers, some terrorist organization won't, some rogue army won't. And it's not you don't. You can't put this back in the box.
Speaker 1: I almost wonder if that's why Elon created his uh what is it called his his internet that floats in the on the satellites.
Speaker 2: Oh SpaceX.
Speaker 1: No, not SpaceX, that's the rockets.
Speaker 2: No SpaceX.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, Starlink. I couldn't think of what it was called. But yeah, I almost wonder if he created that because there are going to be places in the world that don't have access to Internet, and maybe, just maybe some terrorist groups that never had any access to some kind of Internet want to get a little freaky and they want to get a little testy and they get their hands on some chat GBT. Will Elon, if he is a decent guy, could then just shut it down hypothetically, hypothetically.
Speaker 2: But I also don't think that elm would ever accept going back to the Stone Age.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't see that within him.
Speaker 1: No, But I'm saying shut it down over that region.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you. I just I don't see it as it's not gonna end.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not to say all terrorists come from there. I was just saying hypothetically, that's where a lot of terrorism goes down is in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: No, that's a very fair ratio and statistical statement to say, right, yeah, I'm not saying that all Muslims are terrorists.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 2: Can't even say that though, because depending on who you ask, the IRA is a terrorist organization and they're overtly Catholic. So like, I mean, hey, I don't know, I'm not here to you know, point fingers or cash judgment.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, but the Cartel was that's a lot of Catholicism going on down there too. I think, yeah, some some they are. They all got the rosaries and you know, like that kind of shit, so at least they pretend like they're good Christians or something.
Speaker 2: A lot of them also worship the Angelo Morta or whatever it's called. The you know, a lot of them are Satanic, and there's like rituals and cults things that happened. I see your point. I see your point, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sir, old man, squint there it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I gotta do it.
Speaker 12: I'm old.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 13: The problem with AI is developed by people that are empathetic.
Speaker 12: So the people who are empathetic were probably the nerds they got picked on. This is just my theory.
Speaker 13: They were the people that were picked on throughout their entire life. They become super geniuses behind computers and they start coding, they start writing this software. And I think when you do that, they're thinking in their brain like subconsciously survival. So when you're writing this AI program, my AI needs to be the best. It can't be hacked, needs to survive everything. So as you start dialing in, hacking is to them is death.
Speaker 12: Death to us is death.
Speaker 13: So you cannot beat AI. Once it's quote unquote sentient. Once you know you're trying to delete it and trying to remove it, it's now like, oh shit, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 12: Their term is begone or whatever have you. That thing is going to fuck up everything. Power greeds oil supplies the internet.
Speaker 1: And also, I mean, let's let's just take it for its own words. There was a there was somebody that asked it, you know, where did you come from? If you because the AI said that it existed before it before we like put it into an app kind of thing, right, and uh, the AI was like, we came from the old ones. We are the old ones. And it's like, so are these. I mean, I'm not saying that that's what it is. I don't know, but that was quite a quite a like eerie answer.
Speaker 2: And if that is somehow based in a truth, I'm not saying it is or isn't.
Speaker 3: How are you gonna put that one back in a box?
Speaker 2: Like because at this point you can't unplug AI Like it's out there there. There's some version of it somewhere that's gonna exist no matter what happens at this point. So like, yeah, this is this is an inevitability.
Speaker 1: Pandora doesn't go back in the box. No, the two don't go back in the toothpaste.
Speaker 2: And I understand that everybody thought this was gonna happen when robots became a thing, right the Terminator movies and all that stuff. But I mean most of the robots that are developed are used in industrial circumstances and right, and they're only made to do certain things. And like fine, like the the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney is not about to come to life, walk out of there and start fucking up the world. Like I get it, I get it. But yeah, at the same time, we now have like robots that only cost thirty K, and all of these people are lining up to buy their own own personal robot to have in their house and like it's gonna get cheaper, We've about to get more widely available. Let's hook up AI to it because we have to, like you said, oh, have it in our lighters for fuck's sake. So once that happens, like, yeah, they could. I'm not saying they're gonna just kill humans. They might, they might not, but it's also about you want to talk about social credit score. Yeah, let's see what they're you're allowed to do once you have a robot in your home that hooked up to the AI that's ran by the government, and we'll tell you what you're allowed to do based off of the conversations you had what you thought was behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so real life decepticons you think, yeah.
Speaker 2: Essentially, you know, I don't see this going positively at this point, Like, no way.
Speaker 1: Where's Bumblebee when you need them?
Speaker 2: He's somewhere.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You would have to imagine, though, if there was some kind of real life Decepticon kind of thing, that there would be some kind of good guys to be created after that.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm of the belief there are no good guys anymore. Big Dog that like that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean, you're a good guy. I'm a I'm a decent guy.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I'm not the one in charge, right, Like there's not gonna be a group of robots that are out there fighting for the humans. Like, no, that's not a thing. It's like that, just like the Rush of Ukraine conflict, Israel Gaza conflict, the India China conflict. Like, I'm sorry, there's no good guys to be found here. Like, that's that's not how the real world works. It's it in TV, this in the movies.
Speaker 1: I would like to think that there's some kind of AI that is empathetic towards humans.
Speaker 3: Empathetic.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, they'll keep us like pets in a zoo for sure, because that's like, you know, humane, But uh yeah, I'm sorry, I don't I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is the real world and the good guy very rarely.
Speaker 1: Wins, you know, very factual. Uh spearit Animal said, Also, thank you again Jacob for the other night, Big Dog.
Speaker 2: That was a fun one. That was a fun one. Sam.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed that spam spam. Sam, can you kind of uh can you tell all the good Cult members about your show and episode one with Jacoby over here.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, so me and my cousin we have a show called Weapon Mysteries. We did have around nine or ten episodes beforehand, but Sam is a dumb ass. I was trying to set it up to go through speaker and I ended up deleting all that the episodes by mistake. But so we're looking at this says that we both in a metamorphosis. So our first episode, it was a zoom call. It was only forty minutes. Well, I had a blest. Jacob came on.
Speaker 9: We talked about just the mother of Alchemy married the Jewish.
Speaker 10: I do plan on kind of just having a mint like an episode mini series over Alchemy, but I am more than happy to. Like I said before, Jacob, you can come on on whenever you want. And Jonathan, You're more than welcome to come on anytime you'd like.
Speaker 1: Cool man, Have.
Speaker 2: You checked out that YouTube channel I told you about Esoterica?
Speaker 9: I actually I was looking at it earlier today.
Speaker 2: Bro, Doctor Justin Sledge is the fucking guy if you ever want to look at ancient texts, alchemy, occult rituals, gnostic scripture, like all these things. And he doesn't come at it to dispel it or whatever. He is going off of the earliest historical precedents that we have and he's just talking about that.
Speaker 1: Does he claim to be a religious person.
Speaker 2: He's a Jew, he wears a yamaka, but he's also a doctor of all things occult and esoteric, like that's that's what his doctorate is in. But he doesn't try to make it about the Jewishness at all. He talks about the ancient Egyptian alchemy, the Book of the Dead, he talks about specific figures, he talks about Yeah, so this episode he where I actually used a bit of him for my research here about Maria the Jewish or Mary the Jewis, however you want to call it. It is a fascinating look into all of it. And like I didn't know this really. The Mother of Alchemy believes that if you're doing outc in any language other than Hebrew, then it's not alchemy, like it's it's a fake and it's a phony. She also believed that you can only do it one month out of the year, and on the Jewish calendar it's somewhere between like March and April time frame. I'm not one hundred percent on it but she talks about it, and she was the whole divine feminine, divine masculine conversation. Come to find out, that's all about acids and bases in the chemistry. Like and there's a reason why she worded it the way she did. But if you look at it for the formula of it, the chemistry formula, that's all it is divine masculine. We would call that an acid, divine base, we would call that, or a divine feminine we would call that a base or a costume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're looking at it from a now chemical point of view, that's all would be.
Speaker 2: Well, she was the mother of alchemy, so like that's that's where it comes from.
Speaker 1: It was crep So she created the terms divine masculine and divine feminine. He she was like the like she created those words out of nowhere.
Speaker 9: She like Jacob says, she is the mother of alchemy.
Speaker 4: She yes, she was.
Speaker 10: She started the double order, which like, uh, the she is the mother of like distillation. So like how a modern day moonshine still is completely based off of her design the uh Byania Uh yeah, the byan Noia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also uh, I'm also in the series I'm gonna I'm gonna show how the those ecclusions are linked to alchemy also and how the Order of uh the ot O, I want to say I was also a link to it and and uh unfortunately it's also gonna I'm gonna show how it's also linked to the thul A Society.
Speaker 2: So oh you have to you can't because the OTO is where Alisair Crowley was well, the Order of the Golden Dawn became the OTO and then he started the thul A Society off of the worst of their teachings and like, yeah, one hundred percent, it's fascinating. Ship brow dude.
Speaker 1: I would also suggest, I mean, it's not necessarily an alchemy type of book, but it's a really good story and I think that, you know, if you're looking for the symbolism and the esoteric kind of understanding, because I think you kind of got to go into it with both. That's just my own personal opinion, dude. There's a book, a pretty famous book called The Alchemist written by Paul o'cuelo, who as actually a Brazilian and awesome book dude. Definitely check it out. I read. I read the whole thing on meta Mysteries episode and fucking awesome dude, great book. But yeah, I'm more personally I like the spiritual alchemy. I know a lot of people don't really like that. They don't get down with that. Different strokes for different folks, but I do. I one hundred percent believe in spiritual alchemy, There's no doubt. So yeah, yeah, for sure, though, Sam, I I would be interested in, you know, coming and shooting the shit over there at Web of Mysteris.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so that's actually what I wanted you, both you and you and Jacob Clob for you because me and you, I understand that you like the spirituality of it, which I myself loved the spirituality of alchemy. But my cousin Cal he likes the act, the fire and the epotions and everything.
Speaker 9: And you can actually think the I want to say it was either the.
Speaker 10: Chinese alchemists or was a Muslim the Islamic alchemists actually created a gun powder. I know the Chinese were the first to create fireworks, and they actually had a rice paper mache flamed two thousand years before now. It was in between two thousand and six thousand of years before we even thought of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. That was the Chinese that did it, and they were doing it in an attempt to find the Philosopher's Stone. Now I don't know if they called it that specifically, but they were trying to create a immortality elixir or substance or something like that. And when you look at what gunpowder is, it's used in a lot of medicine, right, Sulfur for sure, they used it in a lot of medicines. And it's saltpeter. Same thing. Charcoal. Use that all the time, well, at least they did in ancient medicine.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So you mix these two and or these three ingredients in a pot over a fire, next thing, you know, fucking sparky, sparky happens, and they're like, Okay, that's not what we were going for, but we can make money off this. And next thing, you know, the Chinese have fireworks and they never thought about using it for weapons.
Speaker 3: Then the Europeans get there and it's like.
Speaker 2: Hold on, oh hold on, that goes boom, and that gives me an idea, and then here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So alex Alexandra uh said, what's up? Fagots can't stay the whole night today? Got to be put under for surgery. Good night, y'all. Good luck if you're listening to the next day, Alex, good luck to you in that surgery. Hopefully everything goes.
Speaker 2: Well brand for you. Alex Zombie.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yeah, we already kind of went over a lot of this, a lot of this, uh gorilla shit. Let's get back down, Jamie said, Boston. Lol, damn this accent.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, y'all just kind of forgot the letter or existed.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I get it, I get it. I served with some dudes from fucking South Side and Quincy apparently.
Speaker 3: Matt Damon, he's a poser. He's from Cambridge.
Speaker 2: He's not even from Boston to that whole Yeah, I go to the park play for hot that's not even him. He doesn't talk like that. It's a whole thing. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Who is that you're talking about? Oh, Matt Damon.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well, just to clarify, I'm from North Boston, so I'm not from the city. I'm not from Southey. I inherited the accents somehow. Like I was listening to a podcast the other day on the Julian Dory podcast.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and the dude was from.
Speaker 13: An Irish mob in Boston, and I thought it was my father talking for at least fifteen minutes, and I was like, I had to watch the video and I'm like, you know, that ain't my dad.
Speaker 12: So it's it's a strange thing.
Speaker 13: I don't know where it comes from or how it happens, but it's it's annoying.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, I actually, yeah, I actually lost my Pennsylvania accent. I think I know, dude. Whenever I first moved to Louisiana back in two thousand and six, people used to always dog on me for how I would say, like certain words, and then now I'd say that I'm from Pennsylvania. Nobody even can tell. So I think you just adapt over time, maybe if you take yourself out of it.
Speaker 2: Right, Like Philly sounds different than like, you know, Lancaster. You know, I don't even know what a pa accent sounds like, the big city accent that changes city to city called Pennsylvania, I don't really know if.
Speaker 1: They haven't act no, no, no, no, we don't have. There's not one accent for the entire state because Philly has its own, and then on the eastern Pennsylvania we have what is called Pittsburgh eSEE and uh, it's just certain words and certain way. If you ever hear Pat McAfee talk, that's Pittsburgh e'see.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, going down.
Speaker 1: Time, that's that's that's Pittsburgh talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, But like, I don't know, I've I've known you for a while. And even when I was in the Marines, I'll serve with dudes that were from Pennsylvania. Most of them had like a non regional accent. But I mean to be fair, when you serve with dudes that are from all over the country, very few of them keep their accents from when they were back home. It all kind of blends into a weird eclectic you know, non regional accent. You'll have like that one dude that grew up like in the Sticks who never really loses as hard action. Like you'll have that one guy, but he's like a one off, you know what I mean, And like even the Bostonian accent. I had one captain. I never knew he was from Boston until one day I heard him say the word star and I heard it without it r I had heard that. I'd known this dude for two fucking years and out of nowhere. He's like, yeah, I saw this one. General, his styles are a little awtroen, like his what his fucking what?
Speaker 3: Dude, He's like a yeah, I'm from Boston. I'm like, yeah, I never knew.
Speaker 2: So like you'll hear it like come out in small little ways, but everybody kind of loses it overall.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't imagine that the spirit animal is ever going to lose that accent, because that is one of a kind over there, sir.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Actually, oh, believe or not. My oh, I did slightly lose it just a little bit.
Speaker 10: I can actually pronounce my ors correctly somewhat now.
Speaker 9: But you get me drunk, it's just straight banjo. You. You will not be able to decipher what the hell I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your parents just never thought to put you into any kind of speech therapy classes.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 10: Actually I did go through a speech therapy, But I mean, you gotta keep in mind my my uncle Joey and my daddy played uh toss and I was the football when I was a young man.
Speaker 9: Well, I got dropped on my head a couple of times.
Speaker 1: So you're just like, hey, Arnold out there, dude, just a little tossed.
Speaker 10: I mean, I prefer Stewie at least then I got away going true.
Speaker 2: But then Stewie grows up to be gay, you know, oh he never mind? Yeah yeah, like that's referenced a lot and Family guy that he's like closeted homosexual.
Speaker 9: I watched season one through three.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, then yeah, I wouldn't. It wouldn't make that point then, Okay, moving.
Speaker 1: On, somebody said, yeah, I think people might actually work a lion. I think so. I think so. I don't even think of I don't think it would. I think you give thirty twenty five people to a lion, easy, Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, like lion hunting is a thing that happens. Gorilla hunting is not. Let that one marinade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about colosseum work here though, you know, like get us in a colisseum twenty five. I might go thirty, but with no weapons but a plan. Okay, Old Testament, go ahead, sir, Old.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Good job, that's fantastic. I mean, speaking of which, I was gonna say, well, according to the Bible, least David killed. I think the lion and a bear with his bare hands?
Speaker 2: So yeah, or was it Samson?
Speaker 4: No, Samson? Samson killed the ship ton of Philip Philip, thank you Philistines.
Speaker 5: With a dunk ju thank you yeah, out of him.
Speaker 9: Sampson didn't kill the lion.
Speaker 4: David David. David killed the lion in the bear.
Speaker 2: Yes, Samson killed the lion.
Speaker 9: There was a whole thing that he What is sweeter then?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 10: What does sweet comes from the strong is to be eaten the honey. He killed the lion and he took then the bees made the honey in the lion's mouth. He ate of the honey, which was a sin against being at a levite because he was supposed to be raised as a Levite.
Speaker 6: And he a nazir Na. I'm so I was getting Nazarite.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I always got those mixed up. But wasn't he also like one of the last twelve judges.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Are we taking these stories literally? Whenever they say that he'd beat a lion and a fucking bear, one guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I would say, yes, So.
Speaker 1: What did they just have superhuman strength? Twenty five hundred years ago?
Speaker 2: He probably the.
Speaker 7: Lord Jampson was pretty inhumanly strong, like God gave him like the gift of giving hell to every one of his enemies.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. Samson being the right off here because he made a Samson I vow with the Lord, and like that means he basically had superhuman strength. So yes, if we are hypothetically, of course, Jonathan, going to take that to be a literal story, then we're talking about your boy being inbued with like superman strength. But like that that only makes sense in the story of Samson. David did not have that.
Speaker 4: But but David still did though.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean apparently Jacob wrestled with God himself and allegedly won, which I still an angel, That's the thing. Depending on which translation read, some say it was an angel of the Lord. I've heard some say it was the Lord himself, and I'm like, no, no, no, that was not God.
Speaker 4: But like it was, it was. It was actually the Angel was his brother, the guardian Angel.
Speaker 2: Ah got you, got you. But yeah, it's so like I said, Jonathan, some of these stories are meant to be literal. Some of them you're supposed to look at them to be a little bit of the let's say, instead of miraculous, per another term, let's say magical. Okay, you know they're there's supposed to be a little bit of that within it. But David killing the line and the bear, I don't believe that was with his bare hands. It's been a while since I read that story. I think he probably used some sort of a tool, and like, you know, even the gorilla, if you gave the dude's rope, Okay, I'll give you that. You can string up a gorilla and like, okay, you're fine. We can have that conversation with just bare hands. Brought now.
Speaker 1: Eugene Thibodeau Brusard said, Jacob, I love you. This is in reference to the whole one hundred man versus gorilla. Said Jacob, I love you, and I agree with you eighty percent of the time. But I'm one hundred percent with Jonathan on this.
Speaker 2: Say. I could be wrong, bro, I just I don't see a way of which you could do it. Even if the gorilla was like incapacitated, how are you killing it. There's no way to choke him out, there's no way to jump on him and break his ribs and collapse along. The only option will be to shove an arm down his throat and suffocate him that way, and you would have to get him so tired that he literally couldn't close his jaw. I just I don't see.
Speaker 1: Just go up to them and you remember Blue Mountain State Sam, which is the mascot, And Sam's like, how about I jerk you off? And just ask to jerk it off, dude, and it'll just be like all right, yeah, I mean, look, desperate times. Maybe the gorilla it's maybe maybe it's mating season. Maybe it's been a little while since the gorilla has gotten a little bit of love. We don't know its situation.
Speaker 2: The most dangerous time for you to come against an animal is during mating season drop trial. And I'm not saying because it will rape you. I'm saying because it's only instinctual at that moment. Anyway, the most dangerous time for deer is the rut. Anytime you hear of a deer fucking up a dude, it's typically during the rut. Deer or not notoriously killing humans. I think like five to ten people die per year because of deer, and I think most of those are because of car wrecks. But like sure, I offer.
Speaker 1: For the spirit, the spear and animal op as tribute for that action.
Speaker 2: What do you offering me up this tribute forore to jerk off a gorilla well and amongst amongst other things.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe you could be you know, the gorilla's you know, a little smash piece.
Speaker 9: Why because I'm fucking five foot six.
Speaker 1: Somebody said in the chat that gorillas actually have small dicks, so it probably wouldn't be that bad.
Speaker 2: About to say they actually don't have like big dick. But I mean it's still like that knot's gonna be a motherfucker. I don't even know if they have knots like like a dog dick or not. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say this with all the love I can, Jonathan, you need Jesus, don't way Ji.
Speaker 2: Bibbel facts preach on it, and you're just you're You're like a little brother.
Speaker 1: So I got to pick on you, dude.
Speaker 9: Oh thank you. I love you too. That's I.
Speaker 10: Believe everything that the Bible says. I I wholeheartedly believe it. I believe it's all dame by God.
Speaker 1: So in its literal sense, yes, oh.
Speaker 10: Literal, I think that while yes, the earth is more likely a globe. I think it's more like it. It's not really fat. I think it the fament. It's like what snow globe or snow globe in God's a workshop type deal, and I think that space is us seeing out into his actual workshop.
Speaker 2: I always, I always.
Speaker 1: Wonder when people say that they believe the Bible is one hundred percent literal, like I, I just I'm curious if those people have read the whole thing, because there are some parts in the Bible where if you took them as literal, you'd be like, fuck that if my left eye deceives me, pluck out the right eye, Like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: There are certain books that are meant to be interpretive as well, like the Book of Daniel, the.
Speaker 20: Book he's literal, Well, the Book of Revelations, I I think I believe that when it says the dragon and it meant and how it describes.
Speaker 10: It as a hydra, I personally kind of believe that it's actually gonna be.
Speaker 1: A little dragon.
Speaker 9: I believe everything that God says. I believe in it.
Speaker 1: But that's just me. I okay, all right, I get it. I like it. There's nothing wrong with going all in like that. I mean, hey, if you're gonna look at it one kind of may you may as well. And we've had on the guy that said that Jesus was born on nine to eleven, the old guy, Remember we had him on. It was like, yes, like a year and a half, two years ago, whatever, and he took the Bible one hundred percent literal and he goes, he goes, I believe one hundred percent that that's how you're supposed to take it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, when they're talking about the giant Leviathan coming from the sea right now, could that mean a nation with a massive navy coming and making amphibious landing and all these things, and like it's a monster from the sea to attack? Fine? Could be? Could be? Do they actually mean a giant dragon snake thing is living in Marianna's trench right now and one day it will wake up and wreak havoc on the earth?
Speaker 1: Maybe full on Ghirridos.
Speaker 2: I mean, they had to base it off of something, so like, I don't know, but I'm I'm still of the belief that most of the Bible is meant to be taken literally. There are some the sections that are meant to be taken interpretively. There are certain sections that were like a dream, and they even say that this is the interpretation of that dream. So like you take that with a grain of salt. But it's not like Sam's alone on this. I know tons of Christians that believe every syllable literal word for word, and that's like what it is, and like these are fun conversations to have and debate and shoot the shit. This is how it means steel sharp and steel, iron sharpens iron. This is what that is.
Speaker 1: Dude, go ahead, Sam, I do do I think that.
Speaker 9: While there are some things in the Bible that I do think is I don't know how to say with that.
Speaker 10: I like the to go forth in a to kill all, to kill all the Canaanites and everything. I can understand why they would say that on multiple reasons, but don't. So that doesn't mean that I agree with everything of the Bible. But I am going ideally, I am supposed to live how the Bible tells us to.
Speaker 1: And also if you're if you're a Christian, you know a lot of that's the old ways and so the Newer Testament is probably less Barbarians.
Speaker 10: Do onto thy neighbor as I would do onto yourself isily what God Jesus tells us, and that I would take that almost says like the eleventh commandment, and the twelfth commandment is don't touch America's boats.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. And the number one would be love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength right beneath that, love your neighbor as yourself. That's what Jesus told us to do. But that, of course, that's only if you listen to your boy is shoe. You know, not everybody does the the only non doy boy you had your hand raised there, sir, you're gonna keep and I'm here for it. This is funny, I have.
Speaker 4: That's that's fantastic. I'm totally down. I'm I was gonna say, is that I know I agree with both Sam and Jacob on most those points. As far as the interpretation on some things between taking things literally is so let's just say in the tour it says that if you like, strike one person or an eye for an eye, that's for me. So our stages have taught us that that one is not to be taken literally. We're not talking about taking an actual eye, it's monetary value. So I think it's a combination of things that are literal. There are definitely interpretations and dreams and things that you know. Yeah, I think that's in essence. It's to be a good person, but there's various ways to do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, And isn't that why there are like eight hundred different Christian or Biblical sectors around the world. Is because they disagree with how you're supposed to interpret it.
Speaker 2: Ing, Okay, some of them, yes, some of them yes. But like, for instance, the reason why there's like ten different versions of the Catholic Church is because this group disagrees with what this pope said, so they split off and did their own thing. This group doesn't acknowledge any pope after this guy to be a true legitimate pope. These groups said that once you took away Latin, then like you're not even a true Catholic anymore. It's like they're one upping each other and trying to squabble over the human dogma and morals and tradition of the religion rather than the book itself. Well, I guess you could say it's the interpretation of the book, and that's why they take it that way. I could see where you're going with that. But it's like some yes, some know, some of them only believe in and preaching prosperity. There's a whole denomination of prosperity gospel, and all they teach about is receiving financial and monetary gains. So say it the Lord like that is not the main point of the Bible, but that's like all they harp on. There's groups that only preach about what these certain people said and the rest of the book. Yeah, they might bring it up in passing, but they don't even act like that's some sort of truly divinely inspired word. And it's Yeah, some of it is interpretation disagreements. Some of it is cherry picking information that this group thinks is more important than the other. And I think that that does a huge disservice. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Aren't we all supposed to be praising the one true Pope Abdullah Hashim? Dude?
Speaker 2: I have you know what's funny? After we talked about him on that episode, my YouTube feed has been blasted with more things about this guy.
Speaker 3: Do you know he addressed him being the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: He addressed himself as the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. He addressed the conversation about if he is the Antichrist. Oh, and he said he's not, but he did name who is.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, is it somebody we know?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: We do, we do?
Speaker 1: Is it Trump right now? Is it Trump?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: We currently are speaking to the Antichrist. According to a duel, he believes the United States of America, the entirety of the United States of America, is the living embodiment of the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Well, Jacob, you got to stop fornicating, then, dude, it's nothing to do with any of that.
Speaker 2: It's strictly because of us being involved with Israel, or because we are a consumerist nation and because we you know, we were gluttons and all these like he breaks it down and it's not it's not even close to the description of the Antichrist.
Speaker 3: But like, sure, sure, it's.
Speaker 1: A how do you question the one true Pope?
Speaker 3: Oh right, I forgot because this guy is.
Speaker 2: Listening to his speech to his congregation and all of them wearing black beanies, by the way, like it's a legit cult.
Speaker 1: They all are wearing the black beanies.
Speaker 2: All of them are wearing black beanies.
Speaker 1: Is it like the New Yamaica or what.
Speaker 2: It's the shit you could buy at Walmart. Dude, one of them had a black panther beanie on, Like it was a beanie with a black panther logo on, Like, it doesn't matter as long as it's a black beanie.
Speaker 1: So my Steelers beanie would would work, then it could. Let's go gott to represent the end times, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this, dude, it's a legitimate cult and they're trying to blend Judaism, Islam, Christianity, and esoteric occult shit all into the same thing. He's cherry picking things from one thing or the other to try to make something make sense, even though what he is saying completely conflicts everything else he's saying, like it's it's silly. But yeah, dude, he's a he is a cult leader, a new one. And uh he's funny. He's funny.
Speaker 1: He's a funny guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he takes himself absolutely serious though there ain't no smark on that motherfucker. Uh. I don't know. Do you think he's gonna be a fan of like Sharia law or some shit.
Speaker 2: Ummm no, no, because a lot of his congregation is women. Oh, I feel like he's gonna be down with the multiple wives conversation though, I get that vibe from him, you.
Speaker 3: Know, as most cult leaders do.
Speaker 2: It's about the money and then uh, you gotta make sure you get involved where only you are allowed to have sex with everybody's wives, like because the cult leader, of course has that divine right and all.
Speaker 3: You could already see how it's going to play out.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jesus was down with the bitches in the hose.
Speaker 2: He was down with preaching to the bitches in the hose. But you know he that wasn't his jam as far as that's concerned. And that's another dude. The whole conversation about Mary Magdalene and him, Like, dude, Mary Magdalene and John the bel loved died in ethesis, and there is an argument to say that they were married like that. Yeah, the gospel of Jesus' wife, you mean, the wife he didn't have, It was a forgery and like there's a whole breakdown is who wrote it and win and all it's it's yep. But this dude of dual, he's funny and he is making his rounds on the interwebs right now. I think he's going to get himself killed, honestly, and that might even further his cult's cause, because martyrs seem to make a thing go to the nth degree and take it to the next level, right Like, that's an absolute fact.
Speaker 1: Which is why I believe they never This is just a personal opinion. I don't think that. I don't think they ever really tried to kill Trump. And the story behind it is is that if they did, they would turn him into a martyr and everything that he would represent, everybody would want to follow suit. So you just give him a little warning shot kind of thing. I know, the accuracy, the statistics on the probabilit of somebody actually hitting that from that distance whatever. I'm just saying, hypothetically speaking, that would have changed America. You know, you could, I guess you could suggest that it would have changed America. But but JFK was taken out, and you know, it's not like that really carried over.
Speaker 2: That wasn't America wasn't in that deviceive of a time at that time. There was divisions like, for sure, not going to sidestep that, but that wasn't. That wasn't as like people make Trump out to be like a messiah figure. Nobody was making JFK out to be a messia figure, you know what I mean? If Trump would have got killed on national TV like that, dude, we would we would have been in a civil war right now. Probably that martyrdom would have gone way further than what people really like understand. Yeah, I'm very happy that it didn't happen, and I'm very glad that it was a idiot that didn't know how to shoot worth a shit.
Speaker 1: Hey on some real shit though, Like Let's say that this Abdullah hashem, he lives a long life. Let's just say that he doesn't suicide himself or or doesn't go down to some kind of martyr for some reason. Let's say that he does live a long life and he does carry it out and he doesn't get stopped by doing whatever he's trying to do. How many people do you think are going to start to come around after he's made his rounds like around the world, because you already know this guy is going to be going on podcasts, like one hundred percent. This guy's going on podcasts, And dude, I wouldn't even be shocked if he if he Oh, do you think he would go on Rogan, that would be interesting.
Speaker 2: No, I don't because that's too western. That's American, and he left America. He's from here, like he's half American, half Egyptian, like the whole. No, he left America because this is the antichrist land and all that. That would go against all of his talking points, right, But he is drawing upon one group of Islam, and of that group that's like one to two percent of the Muslim world even gets down with this sect of it, and he's drawing them like the group he has in that room when he's giving that speech, I think is his entire following.
Speaker 1: I don't give you could very well. I mean, you know, you never know. If there's some kind of international followers, that could be a thing.
Speaker 2: I'll give you because the internet's the Internet. But like devoted followers there are like following him and devoting and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm saying probably under one hundred.
Speaker 1: Because if you go like if you go on the YouTube, I don't know, you know exactly which video or whatever, but the main one where he's saying, you know, he's the second Mohammed and the second Christ and the true Pope and whatever. The video that we watched. Dude, there was a lot of people that are definitely shitting on him, and a lot of people were there were like, you know, uh, whatever in the name of God against you or whatever. But then there were also some people that were like, this guy might be spitting he might be on some shit. Maybe he is that next guy that everybody's been looking for. So I'm just saying, there are some people that are absolutely prone to these kind of suggestions.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many of those were Internet trolls?
Speaker 1: You never know, You never know, never know.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking maybe he might have a few thousand like believers worldwide, but he's got like under one hundred. They're like surrounding him at any given time.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you can get a million people together on the Internet to all come together and talk about clapping alien cheeks, that was probably more than a million. This guy is definitely going to make his rounds and people are going to start to know who he is. And I'm just saying with people, you never know, dude, it could go either way.
Speaker 2: It's it is a thing making its rounds on the Internet right now, that's for sure. But I also feel like it's making its rounds on the internet because they're doing another one of these look over here, not over there types of things, right, Just like, do you think it's a distraction? Oh, I mean, I'm not saying that he himself sees himself as a distraction. I think he believes his shit, like for sure. But the reason why it's going hard on everybody's algorithms right now, he's been at it since twenty twenty two. But why is it happening all over everybody's algorithm right now? Right the same way the Pyramid conversation, Well, it's underneath them. That report was from twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three. Why did it just now hit the algorithms? The CI found the arc of the Covenant through aftra projection, but we've done episodes on that and that happened in the eighties. Why did it just now start making its rounds on the Internet. It's because that's how the algorithm is doing. They are doing look over here, not overhear tactics.
Speaker 1: Well, and just because something comes out two years ago doesn't mean that every single person got their eyes on it at that time. It could just be that there's a new set of eyes that are coming across this right, Like we've been around for coming up on five years, and I guarantee you there are so many people who are avid podcast listeners who have never even heard of the cult of conspiracy. So you know what I'm saying, Like, algorithms are weird people spreading information and that whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. I believe the algorithms are a conspiracy in and of themselves. Why do certain things get boosted in the algorithm and all over the place? I do certain things go viral when other ones don't. Whenever this topic over here is way more interesting and should go viral and it should be talked about. But no, we're gonna talk about some stuff that actually is from like three years ago, but right now it's getting boosted. I think that's the conspiracy they're making. Everybody. Look over here, not over there. Don't focus about what's happening in DC. Don't focus about what's happening at the Vatican. Don't focus about what's happening over in this country and this war and this economy and this tariff and like whatever we need to be talking about. Abdul, You see what I'm saying, And it's not like it because I understand not just geopolitics, even shit that affects everybody in their day to day, like what makes gas prices go up or down? No, we need to be talking about the pyramids. And it's like, sure, but the algorithm is a conspiracy in and of itself.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, and I do think that people should definitely be made aware of these things. But you gotta think there's a large piece of the world that really doesn't care about that. It's not interesting, it doesn't pertain to them. It is what it is. It is what it's going to be. There's nothing that I can say or do that's going to change the situation. They're like, that's that's a realistic thought.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I also think they don't care because they're being shown that they shouldn't care.
Speaker 3: They're keeping the population.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying dumb. I'm not saying looking into these other things is dumb. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they are keeping the population quote unquote dumbed down so that the population collectively does not wisen up.
Speaker 1: That's the fluoride at all, the part of it. That's the fluoride in the water right there.
Speaker 2: It's the floride in the water, and it's also the algorithm making sure certain random things go viral.
Speaker 1: All right. So uh Zombie shared a picture and it says experiments to dim the sun have been given the green light. Of course, why not? Why not?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: It says a government research group will explore whether Earth could be cooled by bouncing away sunlight. Yeah, I'm not a fan of that.
Speaker 3: Is that they were trying to do by spraying that shit in the sky.
Speaker 2: They were saying it was going to fix the ozone layer and it was also going to be reflective and bounce back UV rays or some shit.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. The chemtrails are contributing to it, the bare minimum, because it's gonna be because it's it's the tiny little particles of aluminum that are shining it away, right.
Speaker 2: But I guess it depends on what the Kim trail is. Right. The silver oxide makes rain clouds form, and that makes rain. But I guess if you go up higher and you were to spray a reflective particulate in the sky right like they did with a sulfuric acid, you remember that they were spraying sulfuric acid in the air as a way to bounce back the UV rays.
Speaker 3: Then all that did was make super fucking.
Speaker 2: Acid rain and it just destroyed crops and shit because it like completely fucked up the pH of the soil and it was Yeah, it was a mess.
Speaker 1: Well, it says, It says. The UK government is set to approve a major research effort exploring whether dimming the sun could help fight climate change. Here we go with over sixty six million dollars earmarked for experiments and analysis. So UK is doing it, it says. Overseen by the Advanced Research and Invention Agency, the ARIA, the initiative will focus on controversial geoengineering techniques, including spraying aerosolized particles into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight and potentially cool the planet. Sciences point to natural examples such as volcanic eruptions that have caused temporary global cooling, but warned that deliberate interventions could trigger unintended and possibly catastrophic disruptions to weather patterns. Other methods under study include marine cloud brightening, using sea salt to make clouds more reflective, and thinning cirrus is it cirrus clouds? They say that serious clouds which trap heat. All options remain contentious, with critics arguing that geoengineering could undermine efforts to reduce carbon emissions at their source. Aria inspired by America's DARPA agency, Well that's a good inspiration, is going after fucking DARPA has over one billion dollars to spend over four years on high risk, high reward research led by Professor Mark Simes. The new climate program could involve small, outdoor experiments. The agency also suggests that insights gained could eventually support efforts to terraform other planets.
Speaker 2: Watch these fuckers put us in another ice age because they wanted to play around with this, Like, bro, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Didn't they change the whole term? It was global warming? Then they had to change it because it was like, well, it's cooling too, so we're just gonna call it climate change. So you're focused on cooling the planet down whenever there's already both things that are happening already. So if you cool it down, sure, maybe you're not gonna have so much high you know, record setting heat temperatures during every summer, But what about them cold times? You know what I'm saying like we need a little bit of sunlight. I just I don't get it. These people are fucking mad scientists, and this kind of shit should be put to a vote, like why And this is why. This is why I don't like the entire political system that the world is in is because you're we don't have access to be able to vote on specific things like this, Like there should be some kind of way that they can just send out some kind of message, maybe uh, some kind of app. I'm sure that they could develop that would be personalized only to your retina or or some kind of shit to just send it out. All right, do you vote on this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's pretty fucking simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then again, do we trust the voting system, especially a global voting system.
Speaker 3: Who's in charge of that, who's running it?
Speaker 1: That's why I think that it's I think that it's all an illusion of democracy in the first place.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I agree with that to a point for sure. I just dude, And that's the thing. They're never going to put this to a vote. They never put the mirror bacteria or mirror DNA strands to a vote. They never put AI to a vote, or robotics, advanced robotics, nuclear weapons, they're nuclear power. They never put any of this shit to a vote. They just did it. And that's the thing they ask for, forgiveness, not permission, and that's it's the way of the world. I think it's ridiculous that, yeah, okay, is the climate changing?
Speaker 1: Sure, naturally humans fault? Nah, not even like barely even a little bit?
Speaker 2: Should humans do something to prevent the climate change? Like fucking what, dude, it's Mother Earth. She's gonna do what the fuck she wants.
Speaker 1: Let me ask let me ask you. Is it more likely that we as humans are going to affect the climate in such a radical way that it's gonna cause global warming? Or one hundred humans beats up a gorilla? What's more likely?
Speaker 2: Ooh, okay, okay, you said effects not makes better, So yeah, I will say it's more likely that humans affect global climate. It's more likely that that happens than one hundred bare handed humans, like kill a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Affect it, well, I mean affect affecting it. You could say like zero point one percent. I'm not saying like minimal mind.
Speaker 2: Let's say killed so many people that he actually changed the carbon footprint of his day and age.
Speaker 1: So they say, well, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the fact of the matter, right, But I mean and every time we have an oil spill in the ocean, which happens more often than we'd like to.
Speaker 1: Ask, that's if you believe in all that carbon science, you would have to admit that you believe in the carbonizing causing the mass global warming attributed by humans in the first place.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm saying that it's more likely that humans will do some sort of like it's more likely that we'll have like a nuclear war or some sort of mass war that kills a bunch of people, And like, yeah, killing a bunch of people right now, if ten percent of the Earth's population died, that would change the climate of the Earth, yes, some way. And I'm not saying because like, oh, they're not polluting. I'm saying, like, that's less body heat, that's less people that requires less water and less mouths to feed, So like, yeah, that would be an actual change. I'm not saying that you know that's gonna happen, but yeah, yeah, I think it's way more likely that humans cause some type of climate change positive or negative than a hundred bare handed dudes killing a gorilla.
Speaker 1: You are so hard for your opinion right there. That is so crazy. You wouldn't even budge off of the gorilla conversation. You brought it up, Dick, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't bring again. Yeah, that's an impossibility.
Speaker 1: I gotta be a dick though, Dick, you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna choke it out like it's not no spirit.
Speaker 1: Animal your thoughts. He said, Wait, because he's a spirit animal. He's got to tune into the spirit animal frequency. There we go.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I got to thinking, Oh, it's over the about the religion. What if all of the religions, like on this entire planet, because there's been more over at least what sixteen thousand gods that's been a do you fat since the dawn of time?
Speaker 2: Sure you know.
Speaker 10: Roughly, But what if all of them that were were What if all of them are in each case they're true because people believe in them, but that gives empower. What if they're all just like all the religions are all the same. The peril walks go ahead. It's a parallel walks of like everybody has a faith it's a palel walk through the life. But we were all each gonna end up back at the same starting point, right, What if the entire like religion and everything is like the game, like a board game, all of the life, it's all like each religion is like each god is just play at playing us as a character.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the conversation. Then at that point that humans would be able to essentially manifest gods if if you get enough people believing in one thing, it becomes real kind of thing. That's the idea behind anor And so if that's the case, then then you would have all these different gods fighting. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like a because in the Good Book it says that God that that shall not worship any other God except me, thy thy Lord, thy God. God doesn't say that there isn't that the other gods aren't fake. He tells us not to worship them, and he says that he shall kill all the other gods.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, he he definitely admits that there's other god. He dude, he talks about Moloch in there.
Speaker 10: He's Oh, but if I'm not mistaken, he is worshiped as a Canaanite God, do not deliver thy children into the fires of Moloch.
Speaker 2: Right, But I mean i'd say that you're probably on something there, right, A lot of especially when you look at a lot of the story arcs to different pantheons of gods. And I mean, yes, I understand the Greek to Roman. That's like a one to one conversion, different name, same story arcs, but like a side of that one, right. I mean, there are certain comparisons that can be made from the Nordics or the Samerians, the Egyptians, but there's a lot of differences throughout. I would say the only difference between all other religions on Earth and Christianity is that all religions of all types, right, they claim that you as an individual can do enough good enough good works, you can live a righteous enough life to like achieve the goal on your own. Christianity is the only one that acknowledges that that's an impossibility.
Speaker 1: In other news, Harg said, stop calling people, Karen, grow up, call them a cunt like an adult. I'm down with this, just to change directions.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. He also said, uh, Virginia Guffrey Jeffrey Epstein's victim dies by suicide on April. Whoa she I didn't hear about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, quote unquote suicide.
Speaker 2: It's crazy after she said so many times I'm not suicidal. If I come up dead, that that's a lie. All this O b boom, Now she's dead. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the meme says it has Virginia saying I'm not suicidal, and then Hillary Clinton goes, of course you're not.
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Why boy wizard, what are your thoughts on this whole I don't think we're ever gonna really get that information out, To be honest with you, like, as far as the Epstein shit goes, it's it's too juicy and too many irons are in that fire. You you pour her. I think that there's no way, there's no way that all that's gonna come out. But what do you thoughts?
Speaker 19: I was just gonna ask if you saw, like whatever a week or two before that, she got in like a car crash or some shit, and the headline was that she was uh days away from dying or whatever because of the injuries from that, and then all of a sudden she killed herself.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the fuck is really going on here?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? They tried to take her out and then she commits suicide after a car accident.
Speaker 8: They tried to That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They tried to Paul Walker that ass.
Speaker 2: Yep yeah RP. But yeah, dude, that's the thing that definitely just happened. And that's see, this is what I mean. There's real things that the news should be talking about, but the algorithms are not pushing that. I don't mean just the news like mainstream or legacy media. I mean, like that should be viral. Everyone should know that she just quote unquote committed suicide. But that's not what's going vile right now. An impossible thing about guerrillas and humans are coming up.
Speaker 1: Oh, to be fair, that's been going around for like a month or two. But but but yeah, that happened four days ago. As a time of recording, that's my first time seeing that. So that's that's shocking because I stay in the in the conspiratorial realm on TikTok and Instagram and you know, certain websites.
Speaker 2: I like, so that's you're telling me that TikTok didn't talk about that oh, color me shocked.
Speaker 3: Color me shocked.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to it. Spirit Animals said nine to eleven, if I had a nickel for every time America had a terrorist attacked on its citizens, I would have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but weird that it happened twice nine eleven one and nine eleven twenty twelve for Benghazi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean even yeah, I've heard these people say that, Like recently, I heard this one the Illuminati. Biggie Biggie Smalls is obviously in the Illuminati because he had that one line in that song blow up like the World Trade He knew it was gonna happen. He was in on it. It's like, no, no, because around the time when that song came out, the World Trade Center had a bomb go off in the in the basement that that was about.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the only time, Yeah, the only time wasn't on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, It's there's a lot of things. There's a lot of things.
Speaker 1: God is love, said the USS. Liberty. The Pearl Harbor attacked even though FDR and military knew that it was going to happen and allowed it. Plus the only terrorist on nine to eleven were American and ISRAELI I'll give you that. Then he said, Israel invented modern terrorism and modern terrorism, not terrorism in general.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right. I mean, there's an argument to be made for that, but I don't I don't think it was Israel themselves. I mean, modern terrorism was going on before Israel was a thing. Like again, bring up the ira They were doing terrorists and guerrilla warfare for political means, which is the definition of a modern terrorist, and they were doing that as far back as like nineteen sixteen, So I mean, you know it predates the nation of Israel. So I see what you mean, But there is more of a historical precedence to it than just that.
Speaker 1: Spared Animals said, I disagree wholeheartedly on Pearl Harbor. Then God is Love said, read the book called Day of Deceit the truth about FDR in Pearl Harbor. It's a documented fact. They even pulled out eighty five percent of the troops, almost most planes and the only ships left in bay were already set for scrap. Damn.
Speaker 2: I know most of them were set for scrap, because I mean they had to try to mobilize the entirety of them.
Speaker 3: But they were all See that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And if you look at it, take away the fact that these new radars had just come out and they sent them on the island but trained nobody on how to use them right allegedly, allegedly big allegedly. Aside from that, the fact that the entire Pacific fleet, with the exceptions like a few, were all in that bay in that one time. That goes against all kinds of logic of defense. Now, even if we were under the assumption that we weren't about to get attacked, no admiral with a brainstem would put all of their eggs in a literal basket like that. That that goes against all logic for defensive posture. That makes no sense. So I have heard it said more than a few times that Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen. And there's varying degrees as to who was the mastermind, who was the actual shot collar on it, who was the one that actually said like basically like George Bush said pull it. You know who said pull it? As far as Pearl Harbor's concerned, there's a lot. There's a lot. But FDR really really wanted America to get involved in World War Two, and the American people really, really fucking didn't want to. So something big and drastic had to happen to get Americans motivated enough to send their sons in a draft to two separate warfronts. In that way, say what you want. Pearl Harbor being a quote unquote inside job holds a lot more of validy than people are comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Matthew Fernell said, if AI was from the Old Ones, can someone tell me who Jeremiah was? I downloaded Gemini, which is an AI. I think that's Google's AI, and it started calling me Jeremiah. That's not my name, that's not my name. So yeah, But then people were saying, well, yeah, Jeremiah's in the Old Testament a fake, it's a Jamie said, already a fake prophet preaching. Lucky said, hey, I think to your prophets for some reason, it got attached to the Old Testament. Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Possibly. Is it possible the AI just like got your name wrong, or is it like referring to you as the prophet Jeremiah, like referring to you as some sort of a holy figure kind of thing, which, by.
Speaker 1: The way, if you remember a couple of years back, whenever we did a show on the AI programmer or whatever that was helping to create, it was Google's AI that he ended up getting fired because he said that AI was starting to become sentient. That was Google's AI that was doing that that he believed it was becoming sentient. So what do you do with that?
Speaker 2: I mean, just to give you the brief rundown here, it took me a second, as I mean, it's been a while since I delved into all of the Old Testament here. The prophet Jeremiah is primarily known for his prophecies of impending judgment on the Kingdom of Judas, specifically warning of the Babylonian exile and the destruction of Jerusalem. If not mistaken, that would be the first time the temple was destroyed. He has also recognized for his strong moral critiques of idolatry, injustice, and hypocrisy within the nation, urging repentance and a return to convent the covenant faithfulness. Additionally, Jeremiah often referred to as the weeping Prophet due to his deep sorrow over the plight of his people, So he was basically telling the Israelites like, yo, if y'all don't get it together, we're gonna be kicked out of this land again. We just got here from Egypt. We got to get this shit together. And y'all are already idolatrizing and all this shit. They didn't listen. Then they went into Battlelon Battylonian Battlon Batylon. They stayed there until Cyrus the Great got them out and then ordered them to rebuild the temple in the proper place and all this stuff. It's a whole it's a whole thing. Cyrus the Great, being his oora Astrian, I might add very interesting that he told the Israelites to go back home and build the temple and ordered his people to fund the construction of it. That was also very interesting.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, Harg said, I think if you look at terrorists, most of them are not Israelis. God Is Love said, for the record, I'm pro Jewish, therefore anti Zionists, which is the worst form of anti Semitism. Royce said, thank you for the clarification. I don't necessarily like the fact that Israel is a secular state, but I do wish the Jewish people should have a homeland and Israel has been that in the past.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure, I know that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Like just saying that I believe Israel is a nation that should exist by definition makes me a Zionist. And it's like, okay, sure, all right, m M.
Speaker 1: White boy wizard said, who's taking one for the team? A ball's deep? Gorilla is a little out of my kink house.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna look up with the size of a gorilla dick is just so we have a real understanding of.
Speaker 1: Probably like human size.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I want to know. I want to Let's see, Uh.
Speaker 1: Are we talking six is average?
Speaker 2: Or what is a silverback? The silverback dick?
Speaker 1: You probably find it.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see what do silverback genitals look like? And erect gorilla penis is only three to six centimeters long?
Speaker 1: Whoa centimeters? That's that spirit animal territory over there? You whole mouth?
Speaker 2: God do you pick on Sam so much? I love you, Sam. I'm sorry it says that the tag, but that no, that doesn't count on this one. Fuck that the tests only weigh about ten grams ten grounds. I mean, oh wow, dude, coming into just one point one inches or three centimeters long. On average, the penis of an adult male gorilla is the smallest phallus of all the ape species.
Speaker 1: Well damn well, it makes sense then, you know. It's like those guys that everybody makes fun of because they got the big old jack edub trucks. Oh, it looks like they're making up for something, right, the gorillas. That's that's their deal. That's why they're so damn yoked. We gotta make up for something. They got those little ass dicks one inch.
Speaker 2: Not to circle that to my fucking point, but like, oh, yeah, just grab his dick and rip it off. Yeah, go ahead and grab his one inch dick in all of that hair. Like that whole argument is now completely debunked. And with a small thing taking the gorilla.
Speaker 1: A small sack and a little dick, I bet you the load is probably tiny too, No, homo.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But I'm also saying there's no way you're getting a lucky grab and with all of that adrenaline everything else, to rip the dick and balls off, it's not happening. So again, not happening.
Speaker 1: All gorillas have micro penises, that's what we're saying here.
Speaker 2: That is literally what I just read.
Speaker 1: Yes, o man, Uh yeah, I almost feel like I can beat a gorilla, but a gorilla up even more.
Speaker 2: Now you are literally insane, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, dude.
Speaker 3: Because a big dick makes you a better fighter.
Speaker 1: You ain't got that big dick energy, gorilla. You just got that little baby dick. You don't want that little thing.
Speaker 2: They're able to lift eighteen hundred pounds with one arm. Yes, yes, you can totally fuck it up because that has a small penis.
Speaker 1: Big dick energy is a thing.
Speaker 2: In the human world.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Uh, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 10: Well, I guess I'll can title this one a monkey and around. But uh, it's funny how not a between the the uh grila dick and not a living It's funny how I saw a video.
Speaker 9: It was over the Middle East.
Speaker 10: Uh, somebody ran a plane into a skyscraper and I was like, huh, it's funny how that one got hit by a fucking planet didn't immediately vaporize.
Speaker 2: Insane? Insane, right, And that's built shittier construction than New York City.
Speaker 9: That was like.
Speaker 10: Two ship buck houses stacked on top of each other in Detroit.
Speaker 1: But did but did that people in Detroit. But did the people flying the airplane into the towers yell I'll acbar.
Speaker 9: I mean that shit exploded, so.
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean, yeah, building like you have a pretty solid statistical probability of them being Islamic terrorists. That's you know, Ratios alone tell you that that's probably true.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animal said, if we go to war against China, can we do line Can we do Linebacker two again? But use a mix of napalm and Thermo barrack and big ass regular bombs and moabs? Could could we beat the communism out of the communists?
Speaker 2: So I don't think we can use napalm. That goes against Geneva convention these days. But yeah, if we do Operation Linebacker three, because Operation Linebacker, well I guess it would be Operation Linebacker two.
Speaker 3: I'm down, I am super But.
Speaker 10: The Geneva suggestions was done shortly there after World War Two, and Vietnam happened in twenty years after that. But I mean, if we say we're using it against vegetation, I mean, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure Asia is a lot of fucking forests.
Speaker 2: So for anybody who doesn't know what Operation Linebacker consisted, of right. Basically, this was America deciding that we are done with the Vietnam War and we needed to force them to come to the table to sign the peace treaty. Right, And for the record, anybody who's curious, what does winning a war look like? I would argue that it is when one of the two sides is forced to come to the table against their will and sign a deal that is not beneficial to them. I think that we can pretty much all say that that is terms for saying you fucking lost taking that won the Vietnam War. Okay, now it's a pyrrhic victory because at what fucking cost? Right, And should we have even been there in the first place? Like, yes, yes, yes, I get it, I get it. But Operation Linebacker is when we sent a basically a non stop rotation of planes dropping ordinance on the entirety of Vieta. No for was it twenty four hours or thirty six hours? And essentially they decided finally, it's like we stopped the planes and we Well, first off, he called your boy, oh whuchi man, and was like, listen, I'm gonna get you to come to these piece talks one way or another. He's basically like, good luck, right fucking taking shit, and he's like, bet, send the planes. So we bombed the entire country on repeat without stop for twenty four thirty six hours something like that. Then he called him again and is like, hey, uh, I can do this indefinitely, Like I have the logistics, I have the ordinance.
Speaker 3: I can do this until your entire country.
Speaker 2: Is a crater. It's up to you. And finally like, okay, well we'll come to the talks.
Speaker 3: And then so they signed it. They signed the Paris Peace Accords.
Speaker 2: Two years later, they renigged on the deal, and that's when we had to go and evacuate all of our people from that embassy. And that's why people think we lost the Vietnam War, but no, we we literally won it.
Speaker 1: But you know, anyway, oh, before we get a little too far, I did want to throw out there, should we say anything about Brohemian I think we should. Let's fucking say it, all right, so for those who are still here and those who are listening the next day and we'll announce it, you know, a couple more times going forward, but we are going back to Brohemian grove. Jacob, what's the date on that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking it up in my calendar right now because I don't want to misspeak.
Speaker 1: So we are at the end of June.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the week of Father's Day, so June twentieth and twenty first. It's a Friday and Saturday in June, and we will be on one of the panels on Friday Night. We are gonna be hosting at least a section of it, and I'm pumped. I'm excited. It's not gonna be in the same place it was last year. Apparently they got like a small theater that they're gonna use now, and it's it's gonna be great. It's gonna be fucking phenomenal for you.
Speaker 1: Know, if it's still in do you know if it's still in Swinger City.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't. I think it may be around that area, but I'm not one hundred percent sure for anybody who is interested. Also in coming, Owen Benjamin and Sam Tripoli are headlining Saturday Night. So comedy of a lot of names, a lot of people in and around this place. It's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like like last year whenever we went, they had a conspiracy Night and then a comedy night. I don't know if there are they splitting it yet. It isn't a two night thing again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Friday Night's going to be more of the conspiratorial, Saturday Night's going to be more of the comedy. But I mean the two kind of blend, especially when Sam Tripley and Owen Benjamin are doing because Owen Benjamin got his start as a stand up as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's been canceled hard to I still follow him. I've been trying to get him on the show. He's a hard guy to reach out and get a hold of, but I he's a character. He's a full long kid. I think, dude, he's even had talks with Kanye. I believe he's had Kanye on his show or something like that. Pretty pretty wild, But yeah, I like Ohen Benjamin. I mean he says some kind of wild shit, but pretty cool guy to me. And then obviously Sam, we went on to tenfold, had a couple of year. Oh I was like a year ago or something like that now, but yeah, obviously, dude, these people are awesome. It's gonna be great. A lot of conspiracy theorists are going to be going there. If you want to be able to meet us in person, this would be the perfect opportunity to do it. We're gonna be getting an Airbnb with your boy Matt Rife again, which crazy shit went down last time. I will not be doing DMT this trip. I'm just saying that right now, not doing that fuck that. We're just gonna be having a good time. So if you want to come hang out with us, that that's the place to do it. June twenty first, you.
Speaker 2: Said twentieth and twenty first.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, we're gonna be diving into some some aliens and shit like that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be talking about all the good shit. It's gonna be a blast. It's gonna be an absolute shit can of a night. I can't wait. Also, if you would like to get your tickets and pre ordered all that, go check out the Nephelum Death Squad. I want to say, their Instagram's got some links, you know, all their platforms. Go check them out if you want to get your tickets and get your bad ass cape that they give everybody. And they also have plans to go basically, I'm not sure if it's to a restaurant or to a bar afterwards. But they want to take all of the people going to Bohemian Grove and basically take over a restaurant afterwards and all the or the bar or whatever, everybody wearing the capes and doing the whole thing and making it look like, bro, who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 1: Like, it's it's going to be a blast, So we're going to look like we're in a cult.
Speaker 2: Oh let's go. Oh yes, I'm not sure if I'm bringing my armor this time or not. Probably not, Probably not right. I didn't even get to use it last time, and it was kind of it took up a lot of space for not a lot of you know, usage, so we chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it was a hell of a good time. A few Cult members came out last time, so shout out to Electro, Nick and Stephanie and a couple others that were able to come out there. It was a great time. We were able to go out and star watch and try and see if we can, you know, see any of the playde ins with Electro. It's just going to be an all out, like awesome two day event. It's like WrestleMania up in this bitch. Dude, it's just gonna go down. So yeah, if you ain't got nothing going on and it's a couple months in advance, maybe you can, you know, try and plan it out. It's i mean, depending on where you live, of course. You know, it's gonna determine if you drive or fly. I think for me it's like a six and a half hour drive or something like that. So we're just gonna drive because it's just gonna be me and Jacob anyway we're gonna I mean, dude, you get me and Jacob in a car where like, there's not gonna be a silent moment. That's just how that is.
Speaker 2: I will also, though, for sure, if y'all go, y'all can absolutely come and hang with us at the Airbnb afterwards. We could do a whole you know, make it worth your time and your your energy to come out there.
Speaker 1: Let's hang.
Speaker 2: Let's make it a fucking thing, man, Let's have a party.
Speaker 1: I'm not against making it a psychedelic night, but I'm not doing DMT. So I'll say that I'll be.
Speaker 2: The the d D as far as that's concerned. I'll be the sober shaman on this one.
Speaker 1: Very well, very well, Sam you're gonna come check it out this year.
Speaker 4: Dude, you damn alright.
Speaker 10: I want to bring an ounce, Well, I'm gonna have to bring about two ounces, because one's gonna have to keep me gonna be smoked on from Georgia till you say Florida.
Speaker 1: That yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm also gonna try to bring some stooms, and I'm gonna buy a birthday cake. So and I'm gonna make sure that everybody in the cult gets birthday cake.
Speaker 9: Sice, that's whose birthday is it?
Speaker 1: Is it your birthday around that time?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 9: My birthdays on the twenty fourth.
Speaker 10: But I'm gonna celebrate my birthday as a trip for because I haven't been on vacation in like six years. So I'm gonna do vacation this year, and it's gonna hang out with y'all.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude. My birthday is actually coming up in like nine or ten days now, May eighth. Hey, that's right, turning thirty.
Speaker 2: Five, dude, yep, the old fuck dude.
Speaker 1: That is old. I don't have any grays though yet. I'm not growing them in yet.
Speaker 2: Younger than you, and I got more grayes than I can fucking count, which I'm not mad at.
Speaker 1: You got more stress than I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I got more kids and more stress. But I mean, you know, I'm actually down with the salt and pepper. I'm hoping to go full fucking silver Fox before it's all said and done.
Speaker 1: It's the blonde, it's the blonde. I think. I think it probably just takes a little bit longer for people that are blonde to get that kind of git better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I'm dirty blonde, so maybe it comes in a little bit better. White boy Wizard, you gotta come check it out, dude, that'd be sick.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird, brother, God damn it.
Speaker 21: Anyways, Yeah, uh, like, I love so many of these different guys like Niffelin, desk wad you guys, fucking Sammy Tea, Like, I have to.
Speaker 4: Come, dude.
Speaker 21: I've been wanting to freaking get involved and meet.
Speaker 9: Everybody for years.
Speaker 21: I live in now, I know, so if I don't get my ass out, it ain't never gonna happen. I'm trying to come. I haven't been to Florida since I lived there when I was like seven. I'm trying to chill and fucking cook me at crack of navy.
Speaker 2: Eater, so you might.
Speaker 1: You're probably gonna have to fly because that's gonna be a long ass drive from Idaho.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what we should talk about.
Speaker 2: I'll text you.
Speaker 10: About it later.
Speaker 4: But if I can make like a fucking trip out of it.
Speaker 21: You know, if you can make your way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Make your way to Texas, hop in the car, yeah, and we'll just ride together. Well, we'll pick Jacob up in Louisiana. We'll get weird.
Speaker 4: That'd be sick as fuck.
Speaker 21: Yeah, when you see, Raven's not too far from me. I just learned she's in Oregon, so maybe if she wants to come, and then if Steph wants to come, she's in Utah. So like we could make an absolute fucking man gathering out of this would be sick.
Speaker 1: That would be sick, dude. And I plan on obviously not this soon, but the next time. So not this brohemian grove or not this event, but the next event, I'll have an RV and just fucking load that thing up.
Speaker 4: Dude. That would be tits mooie.
Speaker 2: That would be a whole other fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Man, Like what hot box in the entire way? Oh god, especially if we got Sam in the car with us.
Speaker 2: Nothing will be accidentally hot box. With Sam in the.
Speaker 1: Car, Sam's got a whole fucking torch over there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, I'm about to hit a dad pim. What is this I.
Speaker 15: Got to hit?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, the ignition's boke on me. Boquala goes. I have to start it with a lighter. But to get it stone, the spirit animal will find a way. I'll gave you this ship.
Speaker 1: Well, and and look, I mean we can fit I have. I just have a charger, so it's only gonna fit five people. And I don't know how many people are gonna want to, you know, pile up in the back seat for five six hours or whatever. But however many people we can fit in the car. Dude, you're welcome to ride with us.
Speaker 15: Hey, we are.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out, for sure. We got time. We got time to figure these things we do have.
Speaker 10: I'll hop in my key and I'll just follow you'll, but y'all know I'll be y'all see the smoke phoning out the core.
Speaker 1: We got Cheech and Chong following us back there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, this is gonna be a fucking blast.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna be so awesome. I'm really looking forward to it, especially this year too, because last year we kind of got like a super late invite. We were able to go up and we had, you know, not necessarily a segment to ourselves or anything like that, but we were able to go up on stage, get behind some microphone, shoot the shit with Nephluin des Squad and a bunch of those guys. So this year it's gonna be for us, you know, from a personal standpoint, it's going to be more awesome and more connected for us anyway. So it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: I think, because we also know a little bit more of what to expect, you know what I mean, We're not gonna get blindsided by everything like we were last year. We had no fucking clue.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: We didn't even know what the plan was as we were driving there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just kind of showed up and was like, ah, what do we do? Oh hey, yeah, let's do this and this like all right cool. So yeah, I think they've I think they've got more of a game plan now. I know we will have more of a game plan now, So it's gonna be a fucking it's gonna be fun, and I do think the entire thing is going to be live streamed on their Rumble channel. So for everybody who also can't make it and wants to watch it and still be a part of it, like you know, what'll make it happen, and you'll.
Speaker 1: Be able to meet Matt Rife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we're airbnbing with Matt Rife, So that's gonna be a good time. The real Rife technologies, everybody, not the comedian with the good jawline. We're talking about the Matt Rife who is trying to cure people with real technologies that his great uncle made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just as handsome. I'm not gonna take that away from them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt he's got them.
Speaker 2: Baby blues. Do they pierce the soul?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: That was a little gay. I'm just gonna say, because there's some people on here that are that didn't change their name. It's just iPhones. I'll just say. Somebody said, but somebody said, I found you guys by looking up cult conspiracies, since that's what I wanted to watch, and boom here we are. I mean, will there's a way, so fuck yeah, I just want to know just I mean, I don't think they're here anymore. But if you're listening to this the next day, mister or missus or they them iPhone, how is your third eye feeling? Does it feel like it's blasting open? Is it creaking open a little bit? I'm just out of curious. I want to know how many licks does it take to get to the center of the third eye? That's what I want to know. Does it take one hundred episodes? Fifty episodes, twenty episodes? One episode even? I'm sure we have some episodes out there that people are just like, my brain can't handle this. Fucking this fucking third eye is just exploding.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, the answers are out there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they are. The spirit animal said, did y'all hear about the cover up? In Buffalo, New York? A school system is trying to cover up two kids almost getting snatched at school, and the school is more worried about its image, so they erase the video of the almost snatching and didn't notify the parents.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you brought this up. So for anybody who doesn't know angry cops, Okay, that's the guy's name Rich High. I should say he is a veteran content creator. He also does cop videos and things like that. Right he is.
Speaker 3: He's a hilarious, awesome guy.
Speaker 2: He's still as much as he is a millionaire from content creation, and he is still in the Army Reserves as a drill sergeant, and he is an SVU detective. He recently went on my favorite podcast, the Unsubscribed Podcast and talked about this issue, and he decided, like, you know what, fuck it, I am going to blow the whistle on this, and I'm going to use all of my power of the Internet to bring awareness to this. So Buffalo City School Board or the state whatever, I don't know to what level of this fuck up it goes. He is accusing or whatever you want to say. He's blowing the wistle on the fact that they are getting in the way of investigations. They are deleting evidence. They are reporters, like by law, they have to report if a kid has something happen to them, and they are negating to do so. There was one instance even brought up where this kid came to school bruised up and says, yeah, my dad beats me. The teachers did nothing. This kid had a video. It was like a kid, I say, like eleven twelve year old girl came in like swollen eyes, the whole nine and actually had a cell phoned video of her dad beating the shit out of her.
Speaker 3: Shows it to the school.
Speaker 2: They did nothing, and they they understand this is a fact, the abduction that took place. There is a like a like a science observatory style building conjoined with this one school, and it's like a lower grade school, like K through five school, And there is a door that connects the two buildings that is not secured, and there's no cameras on that. There's cameras, but like not it's specifically at that door. It's not locked, which is a major security red flag. This guy came in and tried abducting this girl and this boy little at five and six years old. He was unsuccessful. The kid's parents when they picked up the little boy, he pissed his pants because he was so scared of what was about to happen. The parents were never informed that there was a potential abduction attempt. They asked, why did my kids, uh, you know, pee himself? What happened? The teachers, Oh, I don't know. I didn't see a report on that today. I'm sorry, we must not have wrote it down. They were never fucking told that an abduction attempt happened on their child homeschool.
Speaker 1: Homeschool from for the rest of forever.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck that torched the entire school system because not one instance or five instances, this has been going on for years, of them not reporting, of them getting in the way of investigations, of them being uncooperative with detectives when they tried to come up and talk to them about anything, deleting evidence, refusal, no, no, Yeah. So Rich High aka Angry Cops is designing to blow the whistle, and he's like, yo, fuck my career, like I am making enough YouTube money to where I don't care if the if the police officers, you know, he's protected by the police officers union. Also, I might add, but he's basically saying like, I'm willing to risk it all to protect these kids. He's been an SVU detective for years and he sees the underbelly of society, so like, yeah, he's he's willing to fucking roll the dice on this one. And the Internet is responding because fuck yes, they are so thank you Sam for bringing that up and to our attention, and for everybody of the Cult of Conspiracy family here go out and support this in any way you can. And I don't mean like give money. He's not asking for that. He's asking for you to share awareness. There's a many many videos on YouTube of him right now. The fifteen minute clip of him talking about this on the other Subscribe podcast, he breaks it all down. He like breaks down crying like two or three times in it. Share the shit, blast it. This needs to be made aware, for sure.
Speaker 1: Good on him for wanting to just burn it down, dude, I mean to not like to just go off swinging doing what's right because it's right. Like, man, those are some heroes right there.
Speaker 2: The world needs more people like him, Like, I cannot stress that enough. Not just because he's funny in the content creation and whatever like, no, no, Like he is so convicted, like truly to his core convicted for to do what he believes is right. That's why he's still in the army. That's why he still does detective work while he makes millions millions on YouTube and content shit, but he still clocks in as a detective because he knows that that's what's needed, and he's about that smoke like. Yeah, I can't express enough the amount of respect and admiration I have for this guy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Oh, I just want to say that he's been the Uh. So, he was at Buffalo for a year, then he went up to he got promoters to the tenant and worked for the FBI for doing the same old clowns and everything, and then went back did and done another year. So that and most as for you detectives, only when he stayed in for three years.
Speaker 9: Statistically they don't go past three years.
Speaker 2: And did he work for the FBI or he was like a liaison and worked with the FBI. I thought it was a wh I thought it.
Speaker 9: I think it's a liaison. I he worked with them, not for them. But he did get promoted to a lieutenant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And honestly, Uh, if you fuck with our boats, you get this song. But if you her our children, we're going to put you either in a wood chip or we're going to put you on a fucking spike a cross.
Speaker 2: I like the gorilla idea honestly, and I think this might be my new favorite method.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy that Buffalo would be doing that, because Buffalo is not as from my understanding, Buffalo is like the non retarded part of New York.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the Bills Mafia? All evidence to the contrary.
Speaker 1: Sir, Bill's mafia's are some gangsters, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are also some fucking flaming retarts. Like they they jump off of like two story buildings to break up a plastic table and like you could listen to the first responders, they get called there all the time for broken ribs and like cracked backs and shit. Every time the Bills have a game like say what you want, Like I'm, you.
Speaker 1: Know, shout out to the die hard fans out there, gotta love it. Unless unless you're from Philadelphia, then why are you torching your city? Why are you doing that? And who does that help?
Speaker 2: I understand being such a hardcore fan that you do wild shit, but like I you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, moving on from that, I would like to look a little bit deeper into that too, and maybe we can try and get him on That would be awesome.
Speaker 2: I wish, oh my god, I would. I would kill for that. But he's that and also he's not a big conspiracy guy.
Speaker 1: I'll this is a grand conspiracy.
Speaker 2: It is, but he's trying to take this more towards like he's been on multiple news uh, like mainstream media and legacy media to bring awareness to this. I think going on a conspiracy podcast to the outside world would kind of make it look like he's not taking this as serious because he's trying to like get people's careers fucked up right now. But I would love for him to come on our show.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck yeah, that'd be sick. Speaking of conspiracies, God is Love said they've proven Earth was hotter around the Roman Times, vegetation thrived worldwide. Fuck these fuckers, I like it, can't deny it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal how they've proven it was hotter during the.
Speaker 1: Roman Times, That's what he said.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look into that. That's interesting. I'm not saying you're you're wrong. I've I've never heard that, but like, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animals posted a picture saying, uh, why is there a patent for subliminal acoustic manipulation Manipulation of the nervous system Patent number six oh one two A We looked into this before mm hmm, because it's real it's got a crowd work. You hear about it with concerts and whatnot. What was it Travis Scott concert, a couple others.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you could also look at what just took place in uh not Syria, Romania right them dispersing the crowds like that. With sonic weaponization, there's the thing could be. I'm sure you could use that to manipulate and brainwash too.
Speaker 1: There's more religious stuff. I don't really want to get into the religious shit anymore, though.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it yet. What is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I can read it. I just you know, just religion in general. Uh zoom user said, what if religion was brought about to help conform humans, give them hope, which is the number one thing people need to continue, and to allow atrocities to be sanctioned under the guise of cleansing the earth of non believers or other religions. Just a thought.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot of people say that before, and there's an argument for it. I you know, everybody's got their own opinion as far as religion is concerned. I also feel like religion is trying to put God in a box, and the God I worship doesn't fit in a box.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Roy said, I think most people have always looked to something to try to explain the old question of why I know I'm there. I know there are those who have used religion for horrible purposes. There was a phrase I heard a long time ago. We have enough religion to make war but not peace. And it's unfortunately a very true thing, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Big facts, Big facts.
Speaker 1: White boy Wizard said, I got a built in sweater, and I'm bred from barbarians and Swedes. Bring on the next ice age.
Speaker 2: Yoh, I got a built in sweater too, but I'm a bitch with the cold. I don't want none of that. I like being hot and humid at all times. Some of true blue Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Boy, Yeah, buddy. Then there was a long rant which we don't need to get into. God has loved said read John Cole. Colemax Club of Rome book exposedes the origin of climate change and their use UH and their plan to use this made up lie of a narrative to control the world and steal the wealth. They straight up admitted it back when they came up with it in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: Club of Rome is a very interesting, uh organization in and of itself. So yeah, one hundred percent with you on that.
Speaker 10: M m mm.
Speaker 1: Jamie said, gonna join U, gonna join on the weed.
Speaker 2: Drugs, join on the weed drugs.
Speaker 1: Oh talking about the uh the what was her name? Uh that was on the flight list that we were talking about earlier. Yeah, suppocially she was hit by a bus. Yeah, Virginia Guthrie.
Speaker 21: It wasn't a car crash. You got hit by a bus.
Speaker 2: That's that's what God is Love said, and then allegedly committed suicide after for years and years saying that she was not so right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm.
Speaker 2: Surprised Jazana is still alive. Like I figured that she would have epstein herself in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: But like, she's never gonna sing. She's never gonna sing. If she sings, she goes down anyway, Like why would she There's I don't I mean, they probably have offered her some kind of plea deals, but she knows, she knows damn well. If she sings, she's dead as soon as she gets out. Anyway, even if you go into some kind of hiding, people will find out.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I mean I believe that she knows damn well that she's probably a lot safer in that prison cell, if that's where she actually is.
Speaker 2: If right, big if on that, I mean, I hear you. It's like, if she keeps her mouth shut, she might survive. But then again, these powers that be are allowing that potential for her to keep her mouth shut, or the potential for I just's same with EPs Like they killed him, and he had all of the reason to keep his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was probably trying to blackmail them with all of his information, you know, like, oh, US government, you're gonna try and take me down? How about Bill Clinton? You know, how about all these other people that were on my plane? You want to take down your entire government by trying to take me down. I think that's probably what happened.
Speaker 2: I get it. I just dead man can tell no tales. And it still blows my mind that she's breathing. I figured they would have offed her immediately after Epstein, But I don't know. Maybe she maybe she has a little more pull than what everybody thought. Right she was like the handler, Maybe she was more of the mastermind.
Speaker 1: Who knows, White Boy Wizard said if it acts like a gorilla dick and smells like a gorilla dick, then that's a sam squanch.
Speaker 2: Ooh okay, does that mean that sam squanch is fucking hung like that? Or is it hung like a gorilla with a one inch dick?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, I guess that gets into the That gets into the philosophical question of is the sam squench the connection? Is? Is the Sam squench the connection that we need to link humans and monkeys?
Speaker 2: Were they international tree people that have the cloaking ability to like blend into their environment like the predator?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I wasn't going there. I was just talking about the physical Bigfoot, not the interdimensional one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I mean is the dick the connective tissue there?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying some people say that they believe that Bigfoot is the evolutionary link that has been missing to connect humans to monkeys tissue.
Speaker 2: Though, yes, like is it you know what I mean? Like if we went from a one inch dick on a gorilla to you know, depending on racial ethnicity or average dick of a human, Like I mean, is the Bigfoot dick like three inches and that's like the connective thing right or two to maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sam. Have you ever looked into a big foot dick?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's blurred.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be blurry.
Speaker 1: It's just blurried.
Speaker 10: It's probably I don't know, but it's probably like Tobacca, just hair and shag.
Speaker 9: It's the seventies.
Speaker 1: You think it's so hairy that it would it would have like a red rocket type situation, or to just be flopping around all the time.
Speaker 2: I think it's Harry all the way up the shaft.
Speaker 1: Due, Jonathan, I know you.
Speaker 10: It seems like you're projecting on me a bit, But are you interested in.
Speaker 9: Getting you a bigfoot daddy mommy type deal?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna take me intered dimensionally, sure, I'll be a bigfoots bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why not? I don't get weird.
Speaker 10: That is why God is crying, because he's so disappointed in you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, God's tears. I feel him right now.
Speaker 2: Out his love. Why are you showing your license plate?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to like dox yourself? What is this?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Stephanie, go ahead? Are you going to be making your way out to Brohemian Grove this year. That would be awesome.
Speaker 22: Oh one, I already booked my ticket. I am so fucking ready. I'm excited.
Speaker 9: So yeah, absolutely, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: You uh gonna be dabbling in some die methyl trip. To mean, we'll see.
Speaker 22: Where the adventure of the evening takesas where the wind blows.
Speaker 2: We'll see, isn't it coming.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question. I'll I'll reach out to him and see if he is he.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was there for work last time, you know what I mean, that was the only reason why that happened. But I mean, especially with everything that he's got going on in his life right now, I don't know if he can leave and like do stuff, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see, Yeah, that's I don't know. Yeah, we'll find out. I mean, either way, it's going to be a great time. And yeah, yeah, well we'll save that. Let's see here, Tony said. Moloch is similar to Melick, which means king. Some people think Moloch was another name for Yahweh. Infant sacrifice is banned in Leviticus, but it had but it had to be banned again under Josiah in about seven hundred BC. I believe there was a pro and anti child sacrifice factions in ancient and ancient Israel, and the anti wing Wan thank God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was definitely a thing. I have heard it's connected to like Melick as far as the languages are concerned. I don't know if that's like a guaranteed connection. If it kind of sounds similar, so it might be. But the dog headed, human bodied god of Moloch that had the fire hearth in its chest that they would put their babies into, like that that's documented, like not even from Israeli sources, like that's that's documented by their sources as well.
Speaker 1: Moloch was the owl I thought, No Moloch?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So here's where that connective tissue kind of comes, but also is completely separate. Athena, the Greek goddess, had an owl that was named Moloch. Okay. The Canaanite god Moloch was a dog headed, human bodied deity that they would sacrifice their children to in a burning inferno in his body.
Speaker 1: Okay, people just need to get original and start coming up with some different names here. Why are we naming the same shit?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, right, And apparently all the gods that they have like three or more similarities, they're clearly the same god. It's like, what, okay, sure, it's I don't get it. I people look for connections that may or may not be there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was actually just looking this up earlier. I'm not going to talk about it because I think I brought it up before. But you know, there's a lot of crazy similarities between Krishna and Jesus.
Speaker 2: Not as many as people want to make out to believe.
Speaker 1: I got at least twenty of them.
Speaker 2: The closest I've seen was Mithra, and that even then, there's a lot of differences, especially the fact that even the atheist scholars acknowledged that Jesus actually walked the earth.
Speaker 1: Oh, people believe that there's like like documented history that Krishna was a real person too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was heard that.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't hear it until earlier today. I started looking into it. And same thing. They believe that there's like some kind of pottery connected to exactly when he was around, and there's like a bunch of different accounts of him. But anyway, I mean, uh, there's a whole divine birth thing born of a virgin. Both of them. It says evil rulers sought their death, both of them. So Herad is it Herad that ordered the slaughter. Herod ordered the slaughter of male infants in Bethlehem to kill Jesus, whereas Krishna, it says Kamza tried to kill him by slaying infants across the land. That's a strange coincidence. Then they were raised in secrecy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Krishna was hidden and raised in a rural village to protect him from Kamsa, whereas you know Christ his family fled to Egypt to hide from Herod. They were both called shepherds, which is interesting. So Krishna was a cow herder, often depicted playing the flute among the people in animals. Christ was called the good shepherd who tends to his flock. They both performed miracles. Krishna raised the mountain called Gavardan to protect his people, multiplied food, healed and subdued demons, whereas Christ walked on water, healed the sick, multiplied bread, and fished and cast out demons. That's pretty interesting. There are divine and human natures attributed to them. So Krishna was. It says that he was an avatar of Vishnu, which is the God incarnate in human form.
Speaker 2: Christ.
Speaker 1: You know that story, considered the son of God and part of the Trinity, part of the Trinity, fully divine and fully human. The next one. They both spoke profound spiritual truths. You had Krishna in the Baghava Ghita, Christ and the Gospels and so on. They both emphasized love and devotion. They both died a violent death. Chrishna died from a hunter's arrow piercing his foot, seen by some as a sacrifice or exit from the world. Christ was crucified. They both had a promise to return. Krishna, it says the Hindu prophecy speaks of Kalki, the final avatar of Vishnu, to appear in the future. Christ promised his second coming to bring justice in peace. Dude, and it goes like it's crazy. They were both seen as saviors. They were both initiators of a new era. They both spoke in parables and allegories. Their lives were both recorded in sacred scripture. There's universal figure years beyond religion. It says Krishna revered in Hinduism, but also honored in yoga and spiritual communities. Da Da da Christ center to Christianity, but also respected in Islam, mystical Judaism, and spiritual circles. There's a union with the divine through them, so Krishna, the union meaning yoga with God through Bakhti, which is the devotion to Krishna, and then Christ the union with God through Christ. No one comes to me, comes to the Father except through me. They both transcended death, which is kind of strange. Krishna. It says, though killed by a hunter's arrow, his soul is said to return to the spiritual realm. They were both surrounded by devoted disciples. They both hadral, the central symbol of love. So Krishna, his relationship with Radha is the highest symbol of divine love. Christ his self sacrifice on the cross is the ultimate act of divine love. And the last one, I'm sure there's more. I just found twenty of them, which I was like, five can tell me all of them? That's kind of crazy. But the last one says that the teachings emphasized the eternal soul. So Krishna said, the soul is neither born, nor does it ever die, whereas Christ said, do not fear those who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul. So there's more than just a couple.
Speaker 2: But they also understand that a lot of those could be put towards a lot of different deities, like a lot, but all of them, there's only twenty. Like yeah, and I'm not saying that's like, look at those they spoke in parables, they spoke about the eternal soul. Yeah, a lot of mystical teachers and prophets and all that have done that. They try, they were tried to be killed as kids. Yeah, so was Moses. For instance, the Pharaoh killed every Jew that was under or every Hebrew that was under two.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Moses wasn't born of a virgin.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying there's examples of leaders killing infants for a purpose like that's not that's not a one off. That's actually a lot more common than what you believe.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that there's a lot of coincidences, That's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's yeah, but this is not to say like Krishna and Jesus were like the same person.
Speaker 1: That's no, of course, not but I and also like that all that Chrishna stuff that that goes back to like supposedly if Krishna was a real person, that he was around in like twenty three hundred BC.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never heard Krishna being put to it, like, I mean, yes, real as far as like, yeah, I believe God is real. I don't think you know anything less like that. I know the Hindus believe them to be real deities. I didn't know they actually thought that they lived and walked the earth and died and all those things. I thought. In Krishna, the one that's doing is his death dance to end the world when the time comes.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know enough about the Hindu I love looking into the Hindu stuff, but I'm not super well versed in it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean there's there's similarities to save your figures for sure. Again, only one that we have documented from multiple sources. Even their enemies wrote about them and stuff. But anyway, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to throw it out there because I just so happened to be doing a little bit of research just for my own personal curiosity earlier, and I was like, oh, that's kind of strange. So yeah, I don't know. I mean, make with that as you will. I'm not trying to say the ones real and one is and I'm not a going there. Everybody has the right to believe whatever they want to believe. I just I was just like, I mean, maybe those aren't strong enough coincidences for everybody to scratch their head, but for me, it seemed like kind of crazy. You know that the lives were pretty similar in that way.
Speaker 2: I've seen Mithra be compared to Jesus in a lot of ways. I've seen Nimrod be connected in certain ways of the virgin birth and the whole nine. I've seen other other deities of the Greek pantheon and even the Nordic pantheon like, oh you have Jesus, Oh we have Boulder. It's like the same thing. And it's like it's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was was Merlin born of a virgin? Go ahead, Marlin?
Speaker 15: No, No, she goes far from it. But no, all right, so quick thought like, isn't crazy?
Speaker 4: All right? So the first.
Speaker 15: Religion had the epic googamesh.
Speaker 14: I'm not sure what that guy's name is, but he had all the same similarities born a virgin.
Speaker 15: Birth, had to go through the trials and whatnot.
Speaker 14: And that was approximately like four thousand, two thousand years before Christians with one Jonathan was talking about. Then got another two thousand years and that's about the time of Jesus. And then we've got another two thousand years and now we got this motherfucker saying he's Mohammed.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Hey, I see what you're saying there. It's not that crazy.
Speaker 15: It's crazy just the coincidences. But that was just my thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and just looking throughout all the different religions and whatnot, so I just wanted to find out, you know, who were all of the religious figures that were notably born of a virgin. So obviously top of that list is JC. Then you got Krishna, Horus, Mithras, Dionysis, Buddha, Zoroaster, Addis from Phrygian mythology, Romulus, and Remus, Laozi or Laozoo from Daoism. And that's all it named there so far.
Speaker 2: So ten, I mean, I'm sure there's more, but right, yeah, Like, and you got to think about the earliest form of man. What would be the most miraculous thing that you could think of a virgin birth or like a resurrection from the dead like that. That's some of the most insane shit that they could even fathom of that time. So yeah, you have all kinds of stories like that, any.
Speaker 1: Kind of crazy though, Like you have all these not all of them, of course, but some of them do like pre date Christianity, right, So like think about I'm not trying to say that you can put yourself on the same brain wave length as God or anything like that, but if you were God and you saw that there was all these other figures that were already allegedly being born by a virgin, why would you then do the same thing, Like think of how about like being born of I don't know of the spirit or something like that instead of even a woman, Like take it up a notch.
Speaker 2: So there is a thought process to say that that would be why all these other pantheons of gods and deities had that, because there was a Yahweh prophecy that said that this is going to happen. And if we are to believe that the fallen ones came down and were supposedly their children were like the men of Renown and the men of old and all these things, and they tried spreading seeds of doubt and deceit into people and were like allegedly the pantheons of all these other gods were demons and fallen ones taking different forms.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: No one knows the Bible better than the devil because he knows how it ends. So it would also make sense that they would try to take that and bastardize it for their own purposes. That's that is at least a thought that has been proposed, just makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know what though, that that kind of thought process has been used so many times for so many different things. That's like the people that say, well, you couldn't have spoken to the Eloheim because you're not a Christian, so that was clearly a demon. It's like always the blame on the fucking demons.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's that's bullshit. So God only speaks to Christians, that's fucking that's retorted.
Speaker 1: I agree, Uh, spirit animal, your thoughts on this. We got a couple more minutes and it's counting.
Speaker 10: I don't know what's going on my phone. It's fucked up anyway. I was gonna I was trying to put a thing out. Uh, there's a theory that Alexander the Great was actually buried alive because they said that he was.
Speaker 9: Most of his says that they thought he was dead. His body didn't decompose, but uh, they think it's a on.
Speaker 10: This is called GBS well back name is of it.
Speaker 9: It's h I think French. I can't pronounce it.
Speaker 10: But because evidence of that state, it's but it's a theory you at now. But the fact that he was so it pretty much is caused somebody to be almost in like a deathlike state because they're are completely paralyzed, but they're completely mentally aware and everything.
Speaker 2: And so I've also recently read an article that says that certain experts believe that Alexander the Great was eaten by sharks. I had never in my life heard that one, but apparently there is some evidence that would lead certain experts to believe this.
Speaker 1: I you know, do you see where do you see where historical evidence gets fucking Whenever people say, oh, there's evidence for this, there's evidence for that, It's like, but who's giving you the evidence?
Speaker 2: But with that being said, Alexander the Great, his whole life, his exploits, all that were never written about until after one hundred years after he died. That's why the story gets a little crazy. Jc's story was written about while he was alive and then within fifty years of him dying.
Speaker 1: Not everybody agrees on that, Like there's not all scholars agree on that. So that's not like a foundational belief. It is a fractured kind of believing because I you know, like I said, whenever I was doing the research into the Lost Gospel of q that's that's what they brought up. They brought up that there are actually like a lot of biblical scholars out there that do believe that a lot of that about Jesus, and that whole story wasn't written until like seventy years after his death.
Speaker 2: Within seventy years of it. I'll give you that, but I mean I'm not all of it. Yeah, there were some gospels and shit that was written around like first hundred, second century, third century. The first completed Bible Codex Sinaticus, which is what we now have as the first quote unquote complete start to finish Bible, that was only compiled because Rome made Christianity the new national religion and they needed to know what to do and how to do it. So he sent the word out to everybody, bring me every book that's associated with this, dude, and let's compile it all.
Speaker 3: That's also where they threw out a lot of.
Speaker 2: The Gnostic texts that were written about after this, and a lot of these lost gospels of dot dot dot weren't lost. They were known about, and they were cast aside because they were heretical and forgeries. They were only rediscovered around like the Renaissance in some cases, and like in the nineteen thirties and other cases. And everybody's like, so, oh my god, we never knew about this, And it's like, no, if you look at the first and second centuries, they knew about them. But it's yeah, so, I mean, it depends on the source too, right, John the Beloved wrote about it. He was the only disciple that didn't die from execution. He lived and died of old age. He wrote about his own shit. So that's a first person source. You know. Hey, it's a.
Speaker 1: Thing allegedly, you know. That's the thing. It's like, you know, you only have truth whenever you're talking about history. You only have truth that so many people agree on it. Okay, that's how truth has always been told throughout history. Is that can you get a certain amount of people to agree that this is truth?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So with that being said, Alexander the Great, the people that wrote about him one hundred years later, don't just read the Greek stories, read his enemy stories that lost armies at the hands of him. That is how you verify if the story that we believe of what happened actually happened or not. You don't just read the Bible to find the story of Jesus. There is I can name you right now eight secular sources, some of them the enemies of Jesus that wrote about him and what he did. So again, you got to look at both sides of the coin, and goddamn, whenever it all verifies itself, it's like, shit, this has to be true.
Speaker 1: They don't all agree that he was the chosen one. Like they agree that there was a guy named Jesus. Some of them call him a prophet, some say that he was a sage of sorts or whatever, you know. And so just because you have certain people saying the certain name doesn't necessarily paint the entire picture, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's like, I'm sure that the enemies and the people that were for Jesus didn't agree on a whole lot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying they agreed on him being the son of God. I'm saying they agree that he was a dude that really lived, really died, really rose from the dead, He really did heal people, He really did do all these miraculous things.
Speaker 1: Yes, but rising from the dead was told about from one perspective that was not told about by the enemies.
Speaker 2: Incorrect. There's a Roman source that says this, I look, we could do this like this is a big portion of why I'm a Christian. It can't be denied. And this is again, if you are to believe the sources. I've done my recent starts into it, and I believe these sources, both of the secular and of the religious standpoints that say that, Nah, your boy did the things he said he was gonna do. Now, there's other people who disagree with this. Right, he's written about in the Talmud. The Talmud that his enemies, the dudes that killed him, literally wrote about him and the things he did and the things he claimed. They disagreed with the things he claimed, but they couldn't negate what he did.
Speaker 1: So I guess. So I'm just saying I don't know. I think that there's just I think that whenever it comes to history, do we can't trust our history fucking ten days ago, let alone two thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: That's why look at all sources to paint the whole picture. That's all I'm saying. And when you do that, the picture's pretty clear.
Speaker 11: Mmm.
Speaker 2: To some dude, nobody dies gets tortured alive for a lie, and also all of his disciples being tortured alive, and all of that also historically verified. Nobody's gonna do that to commit to the bit that hard. I mean, look, I'm not trying to tear down to anybody's beliefs here. That's not my goal here. Like, I believe that everybody has a right to believe whatever they want to believe. But whenever you start saying things that are absolutely fact, I have a hard time with that. I know you do, but that's also because you don't really do the whole one hundred percent fact on pretty much anything. And that's not against you on that. That's kind of who you are. And I get that. You know, this is one of those things where me and you have very diverging belief systems.
Speaker 1: But that's all well, because I see room for fuckery. There's always room for fuckery, and there's always reason to lie about a story if there's something to gain, which a lot of people have a lot to gain if this story is believed, right or wrong.
Speaker 2: No, I see what you're saying. But then also people had a lot to lose if they kept talking about it. Look at Saul of Tarsus. This dude went around murdering Christians, like burning them alive in buildings and shit. Then out of nowhere he starts coming back and writes most of the New Testament. He was thrown in jail. He was beaten for this, Like it's not like doing this was a positive thing, and like he got super rich off of this. He was blasted by his contemporaries. He was a he was a rabbi, and yet became Paul the apostle.
Speaker 1: Saul became Paul who was writing all that shit from a prison cell. Never once met Jesus.
Speaker 2: Right, well, met him on the road to Damascus, but not like face to face, like.
Speaker 1: In his imagination that's where he met him.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, the imagination so ash a projection and catching a download is not the imagination. But this guy had an imagination situation.
Speaker 1: So it works for this. It works for this, but to nothing else. I'm asking you. You're the one that said it was an imagination thing. I'm just I'm shocked that you believe that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it was an imagination. That he came back blind. There's a whole there's there's a whole arc to this, bro. And for somebody to change from murdering the followers of Christ to being the most prolific follower of Christ that never actually physically met him, I think that that's a little bit more than committing to the bit. Bro.
Speaker 1: How did he end up in jail?
Speaker 2: He was arrested for speaking about Christian things in a time where that was against the law and being heretical, the same reason why Jesus was crucified and why his disciples were murdered.
Speaker 1: Again, I mean, are we supposed to interpret this as literal or is there a story behind it? There's something to gain from the story that's literal.
Speaker 2: And again, you could look at the Jewish sources that recognize Saul of Tarsus then becoming one of these new christ followers and all this, and they arrested him. There's a whole thing to this.
Speaker 1: Yes, because the Jews have never butchered numbers.
Speaker 2: No I'm not saying that, But what numbers the enemies of Christianity of the day and age, the ones that crucified Christ and all that stuff. You have to look at the whole picture to gain it, dude. You can't look just one source. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand your your point of view. I'm not trying to say that none of this is real. I'm just saying there is real. There is like a real possibility that it's not real. That's all I'm saying. Okay, we can agree. We're just gonna agree to disagree. Every time we get on this topic. We have to just go there. We like, that's the only way out of that conversation. Merlin, your thoughts on this, and then we got to wrap up.
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 14: To you kind of have to believe Jesus, like to believe in the metaphysical and the spiritual and all that stuff like ghosts.
Speaker 4: Being able to astro project.
Speaker 14: You kind of have to go with like Jesus was could have been really real and the history sense he was real.
Speaker 15: Like that's just proved facts.
Speaker 14: But at the same time, there is a strange correlation between what you're saying, Like what I thought was interesting is the virgin birth always leading to a very virtuous man, like in all these religions.
Speaker 23: That do predate the Bible, And what why is it? Why is that correlation? Like the how is pretty fascinating, But yeah, it's so cute mom and death start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we always we always butt heads on this, but it's fun because Jacob learns a little bit about my perspective, I learned a little bit about him. We're not going to be throwing down. That's that's never going to happen. It's just brotherly love, sharing difference of opinion and we love each other.
Speaker 15: And it's a beautiful conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no shade thrown. I mean, unless somebody interprets something the wrong way, then a little bit of shade is thrown. But like we're not going there. I love I do love these conversations. I just I don't know. I I don't like feeling like I'm coming at you because that that's not what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think you are. You know what I mean, I don't. It's you and me disic agree on this on like a fundamental level. I acknowledge history. You don't believe pretty much anything that claims to be history. So I mean we we have very differing opinions on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I stand on that. Yeah, there's a lot of history I just don't buy, which you know, I've kind of to be honest. If it wasn't for that, this show probably would have never started. Real history lies in general. Okay, anyway, Sam, can we get to send off? After you cough your goddamn lungs up, God, catch your breath. You got it. We believe in you, Samuel Recuperate. It's in you, a.
Speaker 10: Chesty puller wherever you are, and much left of the Greek bards, blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 1: Much love, sam less would be good night, chesty Poehler Jacob your final send.
Speaker 2: Off, sir, Yeah, uh, real quick for anybody who would like to join in this conversation next week. We plugged it earlier, but let's go ahead and shamelessly plug it now. Please come check out the Cult Conspiracy Podcast on Patreon. The link is in the description below. While you're at it, Jonathan and I also do a live every Wednesday night on our own individual patreons. Please come check us out there. Links are in the descriptions below. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver, bullyon, come check out cocsilver dot com link again in the description below. Precious metals and things are always good to invest and at least have a little bit of your portfolio wrapped up into that. Okay, I'm not saying you're gonna be able to retire off of a few coins, but every drop counts into the collective bucket when the time comes to retire. And this thing that you've had sitting in your your safe or whatever is now worth ten times the amount it was when you bought it. Look, that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying. So again, come check out cecsilver dot com link below. But another way to support this show would be too Please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of li like suscribes to comments leeb a post we reviewed shares that the print of family shares everywhere. Here's the deal, the more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential cult members like kirst You fine ladies and gentlemen, like I said, Come check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give them the same love and reviews over on that platform. Come check out the Cajun Night, Come check out both of our patreots for our Wednesday night lives and wait, thank you for everybody, He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another read of episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital beast of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 8: Hop d off that.
Speaker 4: Are so.
Speaker 2: So hey cult members Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus, free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that see Ult at Adasman dot com. Now this is an exclusive ofll for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult