Speaker 1: We're a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you tako one O one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 3: Hey a reminder. You get about fifteen minutes left to vote this morning for you say we played. If you have not done so already, you can go to the JR Facebook page. Three song choices from White Snake this morning. You tell us which one to play. The one with the most votes, we'll play back at nine o'clock. Then of everybody who's voted, someone's gonna be picked at random. It could be you to.
Speaker 1: Win ac DC tickets for that huge jar R concert. Okay, but all that, we ask only vote once jar our Facebook page, and as has Pap said, you get about fifteen.
Speaker 3: Notes and we'll be doing this. We'll have ACDC tickets for you. Say we played every day this week, so be sure to vote each morning. All right, let's begin in South Boston.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're voting, looking at it right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah. An incredible amount of restraint shown by a Boston Metro Transit Authority officer. Guys working near one of the T stations There and being town and somebody starts verbally harassing him, you know, just talking smack to the cop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a masshole.
Speaker 3: The cop just you know, decides to walk away and he's gonna go grab a cup of coffee at seven eleven. This clown decides to follow him, and it's into seven eleven where he continues to harass him, gets to the point where he's screaming, buy me some food, buy me some food, and he pokes him in the back. Done, pokes him in the back while the officers standing in line. Now, the cashier at the store is like, hey, buddy, stop yelling and calm down and get out of here. And the cops still just ignoring this guy. Cop pays for his coffee, goes outside. The dude follows him outside. Now he pokes him right in the Badget listen that.
Speaker 1: You just the This is why we need billy clubs back on a normal basis.
Speaker 2: That guy's doing that.
Speaker 3: Watch little street cop walking the beat.
Speaker 1: You watch cop Bob here ready as he's doing let me say, yay, I feel the poke in my back, grab.
Speaker 3: That off poke in the back.
Speaker 2: Whack whackjack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this also wouldn't happened if b WO was in effect, because the armed guard at the front of the place would have said, officer, Hey, kind officer, would you like being a mom off the at the kneecaps? Now it's part that's what my job is in here.
Speaker 3: Well, sir, I thought you were stationed there to deal with shoplifters. Isn't that what BWO is all about.
Speaker 1: We have different branches of the BWO sector. People are still sending in a self addressed stamped envelopes. If you don't have your BWO stickers yet, Bob World Order baby, yep, you can start the movement or get in on the movement. I should say. We've we've given away a couple of thousands of stickers at least seen them all over the place.
Speaker 3: So the final straw with this idiot, we poked him in the chest. Use all right, that's it. He takes the guy into custody and another cop comes and the home eleven bags of fencomal on him as well.
Speaker 1: Sorry about your luck, dude, yep, rack those charges up.
Speaker 3: Assault. Let's go to h Lee County, Iowa. Lee County, Iowa. The commissioner there of the the Lee County Commission showed up to the Weekly Commissioners meeting drunk. Okay, Chairman of the County commission drunk at the weekly meeting.
Speaker 2: Paint.
Speaker 1: The scenario is this, like on a does it say what time, what day of the week.
Speaker 3: My guess is it's probably it's a Tuesday. Probably Tuesday early evening. I would think that's when they have the meetings, so the public and you know, show up.
Speaker 1: And so he probably went to happy hour and met somebody.
Speaker 3: The early bowling league or something there.
Speaker 1: Now I think I'm sticking with the happy hour and he's like, oh, I'll just have one, and then all of a sudden he's about you know, five high balls deep, five rumming cokes. Ah, yeah, there he is meeting.
Speaker 3: I'll be good.
Speaker 2: No, you won't.
Speaker 3: The guy was asked to leave and go home. He left, and then police went to check on him. He wasn't home when they got there. Bowling league at that pome, you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's elbow deep in nachos, he's got his second bucket rolling. No, those guys, if it's if it's league night, man, they're serious. You know, they're focused on the bowling.
Speaker 3: I haven't been bawling in a long time. When's the last time you were in the lanes at the lanes? I like that, Hey said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has been a lot, i'd say, and probably a year ago, still having them crappy shoes.
Speaker 3: Today would be a good bowling day with the weather. Yeah, today's your day off looking for something.
Speaker 1: Let's go bowling, unless, of course, your bowling alley has a leak or two, well, which most do, I mean, not a league a leak, Yeah right there on those nicely waxed lanes. I think the last tub of a bullet might have even been a charity tournament.
Speaker 3: I think you might expand your Bob world order to this story. Taco Bob. Somebody texted in Judo slam that guy. Yeah, the night sticks easier. We're going old Boston beat up. Yeah, twirling that thing, uh huh, just just squirreling and warming up the swing.
Speaker 1: I'm big Red Sox fan Officer O Shaughnessy, Uh, big socks fan says they're gonna swing for the fences like big Poppy.
Speaker 3: Well he was, he was on the socks. Wow, I pulled that out of the old back pocket. A woman in California was arrested as she was looting the home of fire victims in the Pacific Palisades. The woman identified as Karen Masty had stolen numerous things from the residents that burned back on January seventh. She was wearing a Palisades Strong T shirt when she was arrested by.
Speaker 1: The police, So they got her in a mugshot wearing that.
Speaker 2: I would guess they're loting.
Speaker 1: Hey, Pat, it's the same old story of you know, drug dealer and he has it written on his shirt. I love drugs or whatever. To be just be so obvious that they will overlook you and go, oh, this guy's not doing that. But man, yeah, Bob World Order would take care of her. Yeah, yeah, do you want to. I won't tell you.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, don't say that. Please please, please please don't say wheelchair bout one on
Speaker 2: One one double w j r R, Orlando's rock station.