Speaker 1: Sallin and one oh one point three KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: So much coming up. Okay, first of all, we do have Justin Timberlake tickets. We're gonna have those around three forty five and five fifteen this afternoon, So yes, we do have your Justin Timberlake tickets. We're gonna come back though with a new segment we've been doing, was Jody Justified? This is where Colt tells an unhinged story about his mother, who he hasn't spoken to in five years.
Speaker 3: This time it has to deal with financial situations.
Speaker 2: So so far, I've I have agreed that Jody was justified every single time, even though there are very unhinged reactions to things she has.
Speaker 3: We'll do a quick recap of what she did, how she did it, and then we'll let you know the new justification. Okay, and we'll see what's up in six minutes.
Speaker 2: Salent and Colts on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 3: Let me just say, Jody's crazy. My mother, she's insane. Have it talked to around like five years? No, no, no, no, narcissis. So she tried to run over my dad, talked about.
Speaker 1: That, and I do think she was justified.
Speaker 3: Yep, she stopped.
Speaker 1: She didn't really she.
Speaker 3: Wanted to scare he dove into the tree line. That's that way.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: Was drinking a little bit in the morning at work when I worked at a restaurant with her, doing a little you know, Bailey's and the coffee. Yeah, justified justified deciding to go back on the podcast. And now was Jody justified? Was Jody justified?
Speaker 1: I don't know what did you do?
Speaker 3: When I was eight years old, I had a little money fund. I've always stressed out about money because my parents just yelled each other about it left and right. Oh we don't have any Oh.
Speaker 2: I've always been stressed about money too. I'm constantly afraid I'm gonna be like like my mom was stressed out twenty four to seven about cash.
Speaker 3: Let him turn off the heat. They won't hep they do, they will, they do, they will. So I had this little collection fun. I had about one hundred and eighty dollars and when you're an eight year old millions.
Speaker 1: How did you get that much when you were eight?
Speaker 3: Dude birthdays. I was saving up for years and I touched his money. I was like always just in a nest in my drawer, okay, captain my undies drawer. Nobody goes there but me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope not.
Speaker 3: So then one day I wake up, I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna buy a cool bike at Walmart. Sick mustard, up the courage, go get a bicycle with the money. Except the money's not there. Falling. Oh no, the money isn't there.
Speaker 1: I know where this is going.
Speaker 3: I asked my mom. I said, hey, where my money go? And she says, oh, yeah, forgot to tell you. Your stepbrother has an addiction problem, and I think he took it for the drugs.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I go I forgot to tell you. Okay.
Speaker 3: I go to my stepbrother and he's like nineteen at this point, so I'm like really scared of him. Yeah, my mom said, you just stole my money. You ain't give it back, and he goes, what are you talking about, you little twerp? And I was like, well, do you have the money? He's like no, I didn't take your money. I go to bed. Next day, wake up behind my dresser. There's one hundred and eighty dollars like someone just sprinkled it down there, making it look like I didn't look it was guys. Years later, my mom tells me that she made up the story about my stepbrother. She actually stole the money and then when she felt bad, she got enough and she sprinkled it under the dresser. Now, was Jody justified?
Speaker 1: Okay? There are some issues with the story.
Speaker 2: Her putting it on your stepbrother as an addict is an issue in itself.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Have I taken money in my house that if I needed cash quick? Yes, the fact that she did give it back, I do like that. I appreciate it because she could have been like, that's what you deserve, that's that's your rint.
Speaker 1: She could have been crazy like that as.
Speaker 3: An eight year old Kevin blaming on the step brother, right.
Speaker 1: So I do appreciate she returns the money.
Speaker 3: Yes, But.
Speaker 2: The whole route to get to the final the finish line not acceptable.
Speaker 3: But we have our faults. Everybody is, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like your mom has a lot though. Yeah, take a couple. You can't have them all all right. It's not like Pokemon Go. You can't can't catch them all all right. You got to pick a couple.
Speaker 3: So was Jody justified?
Speaker 1: I actually think.
Speaker 2: No this time stealing from an eight year old and then trying to push it off on her steps by saying he's an addict.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't think so this time.
Speaker 3: I told you, Mom told you cool.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to pass with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, speaking about money, you can steal ours literally a thousand dollars that grand in like ten minutes, spelling and cold.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point.
Speaker 3: Three, Katie w b Okay, just want it to be known you can not attack your employees as frustrated as you get challenged A little little eye roll looking at me and it's like.
Speaker 2: I'll hit you if I'm want which employees? You're not my employee, you're my co worker?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: What about this Arby's manager I love?
Speaker 2: First of can we just acknowledge that Arby's is underrated every Arby's.
Speaker 1: Why do they hate on Arby's?
Speaker 2: And they have so many options these days. It's not just the roast beef and curly fries, but also.
Speaker 3: They have the beef. If you're looking for beef, they got the beef. I love everyone's talking about your order.
Speaker 1: If you want arby.
Speaker 3: I don't go to lock out jetter Cheddar a.
Speaker 1: Minute saying oh yeah, everybody blah.
Speaker 3: Blah, and then Chris doesn't let me. Okay, Cheddar, the Cheddar Cheddar biscuits. No, that's oh Garden, No, that's red lobster Cheddar. You know what I'm talking about. The Cheddar. You finish it for me. Chatdar. Beef doesn't chatter.
Speaker 1: Beef classic you found in the well. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 3: So this woman, an Arby, she's a manager.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say what my order was, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: She's like trying to wrap up the day, you know. She said, dude, we got slammed for dinner. It's crazy. It's just so messy in here. She goes over to her employee, Ernst pot da Jore. Ernst pot Dajore.
Speaker 1: Not a real name.
Speaker 3: She says, hey, Ernst, you boy, why don't you stay a little late help me clean up? He said, hell.
Speaker 1: Nah, honestly, I'm on his side now.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they start arguing. She's like, you don't even need this job. I could literally fire you. I'm the manager. You're gonna stay late? He says, no, get out of my face. So does she do? She says, get out of my face, whips out, pepper spray all over.
Speaker 1: He's definitely not gonna have now.
Speaker 3: So Ernst runs out of the arby's, gets in this car. She follows behind him with a serrated kitchen knife.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the knife.
Speaker 5: Car.
Speaker 3: Now, remember what happens when you get sprayed with pepper spray? Can't see obviously, doesn't carries getting away from this crazy lady hops in the car, whips out, takes out the drive through, ordered side away from it.
Speaker 1: He couldn't see. It's not his fault.
Speaker 3: And he gets home. What does she do? Gets arrested.
Speaker 2: You know what's sad, It's not even that unbelievable of a story. It's actually a believable story in this day, and it's just actually feels more common than it not being a situation that would happen.
Speaker 3: I wish someone would pepper spray me. I wish I will just looking to sue. The other day, I was on my bike going home. City bus just throve over it. I'm like, dude, do it there? You don't stop, come on, let's go to if you lived?
Speaker 2: Why I'm wanna let a bus take me out crazy, you just dent the bus.
Speaker 3: That's when you know you need that? Oh that anyways, yeah, crazy, unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 1: We love it.
Speaker 2: We have your keyword for one thousand dollars. Going to come back with the pop Culture Minute. Does Taylor Swift listen to Travis Kelsey's I Know You've been like, Oh my god, I gotta know. And also an artist just announced a Vegas residency, which is very cool.
Speaker 1: It's one that I think you'll want to check out.
Speaker 2: We'll cover it coming up in about five minutes on one point three.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd.
Speaker 2: W B, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. Does Taylor Swift listen to Travis Kelty's podcast She does?
Speaker 3: Oh what a nice significant other?
Speaker 1: He said it she does.
Speaker 2: She tunes in every single week and she actually likes it. He said he's talking to his brother and said that she's a big fan. She listens every week and she's very complimentary of the show. She's given some creative compliments, so very very fun.
Speaker 3: Why do you think they work so well? Is it because that he's like so successful? In his own I think she respects him.
Speaker 2: I think he's so successful, so there's no weird jealousy in success. And also I think it's because he's actually, you can tell, super excited to have her as a girlfriend and proud of her, and he.
Speaker 3: Like always hides her like Ted oh yeah, Ted, yeh.
Speaker 2: But he like does everything he can to support her. And I think she's had a history of guys who seemed intimidated by her success and like didn't want to be known for being Taylor's supposed boyfriend. Travis Kuss's kind of like cool with me, Yeah, go with me. Jelly Roll such a great guy. He is hosting a concert, but not just for like random people, but for first responders obviously all the firefighters in LA. So he is doing Saturday night. He's going to have people come over and watch a free show if they're a first responder, which is pretty cool. I know, it's really nice of him to do that. And you know, asap Rocky's been in like during his LA trial, he's been there today. Rihanna showed up to support him with his mom and sister. I don't think anything's come out. Yeah, I don't know how long this trial is supposed to take but it's so funny Becau because it's like she showed up wearing a black coat. Okay, like who cares, you know what I mean, Like who cares? The trials just kicking off, they're doing the jury selection all that stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's not even I don't even know he was in trouble.
Speaker 2: He had like this heated sidewalk showdown and it's this was in twenty twenty one, and he's on trial for allegedly shooting his former friend.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Sue.
Speaker 2: It's a very serious situation. Felony two felony assaults with the firearm charges. That's what's happening too. So a lot going on for him, So we'll see where that goes. I don't talk about Brandy Glanville a lot, but she went online and kind of like showed like she has like something wrong with her face. It's actually like really serious, like her face is messed up and she's like no one can figure out.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 2: And so this guy who's very well known, doctor Terry Debroude, you know him. He does like all the famous celebrity like plastic surgery. He's like, I'm gonna do what I can to help you get your face back the way.
Speaker 1: So she's undergoing surgery.
Speaker 3: Now, hey, did you see the Call Her Daddy podcast with.
Speaker 1: Rachel The Bachelorette. Yah last night.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I walked out to my living room, I put the girls down, coming downstairs, Jen's just sitting there watching. I was like, I was talking to us on a podcast, but I didn't even know. She doesn't listen to podcasts with that. She was like, yeah, I don't even know this podcast, but I just follow Rachel. I'm like, oh, what it was on? What are you talk about? She's like, yeah, the drama is so real, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I yeah, well, we talked about it.
Speaker 3: That it was going to.
Speaker 1: Premiere last night, but I did not check it out myself.
Speaker 3: There's already like two million views on it. Well, yeah, I just had no idea she was popping like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those Bachelor Bachelortt people still aren't even on season like twenty nine.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: The Jonas Brothers teas they have a holiday movie coming to Disney Plus. It's called The Jonas Brothers Christmas Movie, and it revolves around the brother's overcoming quote unquote escalating obstacles as they struggled to make it from London to New York to spend time at Christmas.
Speaker 1: With their family. I'll watch it, like I love that kind of stuff. I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: And Bruno Mars is returning to Vegas for a seven show residency at the MGA. He is the perfect person to have a Vegas residency. If you've never seen him and you're like, I gotta go to Vegas, you should do it for this because he's so good. That is your pop culture min It brought you by Ova, leasyk and Les. We're gonna come back with anybody listening who now is lowly young.
Speaker 1: With Messy.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kd WB, with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who anyone listening who still has something from your ex pulp you only I mean you basically have been with your wife since high school. Do you even hee things give like a prom photo with an X or something.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'd be crazy. I keep it him out wallet just cuz that's next level.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's what we're talking about here. That'd be super wild.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird if you keep I mean, unless it's if it's over one hundred dollars, I could see why you would keep it, But anything less, it's just like you're doing it for sentimental Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about it like that. I didn't think about gifts. I was thinking of like a letter they wrote you or something.
Speaker 3: Like something actually that has some emotion behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I definitely have like jewelry, shoes, different things from Mexican.
Speaker 3: Are you all dressed with excess stuff right now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I met some Target. I kept the like nice stuff. You know what I'm saying speaking of, I'm looking for a pawn shop.
Speaker 2: Kid. Anyone listening who still has something from their act you can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. And you cannot say your kid because that is obvious. That is obvious. Anyone listening who eats cereal, that's anyone.
Speaker 1: So you really are tend to get people to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's desperate because we got cereal the other day for the first time in like three years.
Speaker 2: Cole, your family isn't normal and he always wants my wife she wanted to eat deli meat.
Speaker 1: Like he throwsing. I've never heard anyone throws someone under our bus.
Speaker 3: Literally, I was eating cereal. Uh, Monday comes into the kitchen, takes the bolt, dumps it. So we we eat cereal in this household? You do it trying to kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude, I couldn't live like that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I couldn't live like that.
Speaker 3: Am I the only one? Are we eating cereal? Is that still a thing? Because in my life years ill had.
Speaker 2: A ball of cereal this morning for breakfast. You should live in her life depends on the day when she has But she's had bluey cereal right now, she has vibing.
Speaker 3: There's blue cereal.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it either. I saw in the cart.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who lost physical cash? Like you couldn't find it? It was just gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying like you put like money on a game or something. I'm saying like you had a pile of cash. My father did this. My grandpa used to build cannons, right, and that all.
Speaker 1: Your brother's name Cannon, Yes, actually, and.
Speaker 3: His middle name is Balls, which crazy.
Speaker 1: It's you're a liar, not lying at all?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, rest last year by the day, Like this kid's not gonna go to jail cannonballs.
Speaker 3: So anyways, my dad was.
Speaker 1: Stocking Wait what is your middle name?
Speaker 3: Robert? Oh? Normal, so boring.
Speaker 1: No, it was like gallop because your name is Culton. I would have died.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, when you get to like the third kid, it's like whatever name anything. Okay. So my father he's like stocking cash in this cannon. He had like a thousand dollars, forgot about it, loaded that thing up, they fired it off, all the green little papers came out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know how I'm supposed to pay attention to your story. When I heard your brother has the worst name that's ever been in exists cannon balls.
Speaker 3: They called them boom in high school.
Speaker 1: Ew it gets worse.
Speaker 3: When he would in at three, they'd be like, boom, Oh is that wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that that tracks that That was his peak.
Speaker 1: Guarantee. That is wowsers.
Speaker 2: Okay, give us called six, five, one, nine, eight nine, katiew b anyone listening? Who still has something from your eggs eats cereal? I guess because cult lives in a prison or lost physical cash, Like even prisoners get cereal or lost physical cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: One on one point three katwb like balon and cult and anyone listening who still has something from your ex? Nobody's admitting that because I don't want their voice being recognized on the radio.
Speaker 1: Eat cereal.
Speaker 2: People were like duh, not even calling in for that? Or lost physical cash, like you could not find it, it was just gone.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: I lost a pilot.
Speaker 3: Cat okay, one sag, don't go on hello Katie double so don't hang up one seg okay?
Speaker 1: How much CAF did you you lose?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 1: Where was it? Do you have any suspects?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I know exactly where it was. So my husband decided to hide eight hundred dollars and.
Speaker 5: A pair of old Braddy beeps aren't poset for whatever recause.
Speaker 7: Well, my overbearing grandmother came over to our house and decided to start seeding and donating stuff for the good Will.
Speaker 4: So she donated the ratty jeans with eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: In the pocket.
Speaker 1: That is the score of a lifetime and a good way reach in.
Speaker 3: All I got one time was a rusty spoon from Goodwill eight hundred dollars. That be so sick. Yeah, I don't know, people putting stuff in jean pockets. Crazy out here.
Speaker 4: I guess you should probably call my husband talk to him about that. It was the dumbest thing he's ever done.
Speaker 3: Oh man, honestly, it kind of sounds like it was your grandparents' fault.
Speaker 2: No, it's such a guy thing to start, like, we need to keep cash in the house, like in big quantities, and we've got to hide.
Speaker 3: It and possible who comes over to someone's house and takes their stuff to grandma's grandmother? Thanks for.
Speaker 2: One to one point three Katie w b with Fallon and cult. Finally we got someone on with a different category.
Speaker 1: So which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Lost the watercare?
Speaker 1: How much cash?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was probably about three thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're so rich. What happened with it?
Speaker 7: Well, my family right a cabin.
Speaker 6: I'm not a late and I put it on my credit card and everyone gave me the cash for it when we arrived there, and I put it in my suitcakes right.
Speaker 4: Well, when it was time to see my bell, I was where where the cat?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 7: I don't have enough cash?
Speaker 1: But the heck happened? I only forgot it was my suitcase.
Speaker 7: Found it a year later.
Speaker 3: But that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's awesome to find a year later that you're like, I'm rich.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I was like, I guess my map.
Speaker 7: Was right after all.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty awesome. You got delayed effects.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do. I want to start hiding things that I need and then just find it.
Speaker 2: Ran You'll never you kids, they're like little weasels. They'll take it and get rid of it and bury it.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: Something that I have of a net?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What did you keep from an axe?
Speaker 5: I have the abstract title to her help.
Speaker 4: We've been divorced for eight years and.
Speaker 3: I forgot that my attorney's Bob and that looked at my paper.
Speaker 6: I'm just founded.
Speaker 1: Are going to give it back?
Speaker 3: I probably not from from the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 5: It's uh, it's in the glove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would just keep it. Frame it. Look at it when you get sad. Sometimes it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It is is your Is this ex the one that got away?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, dead enough Okay, glad we cleared that up.
Speaker 3: Already got radio categories. I'm on a one point three, Katie W B. Was founding colts and Ma's first. Max, you can go first. Sure, Yeah, let's do it. Okay, Max, Today you're trying to cheat take it forever, all right? Your letter is f f F okay, as in m oh fact or freakily I could be let me say it might be actually actually save it because you s see seconds ago through these categories and your time starts now. Sports football, a foosball song, titles parts of the body, femur, ethnic foods, oh, fahitas, alright, things you shout? Oh the F word? Okay, does that? I like it? Yeah? Bout saying it? Of firebird like a phoenix? Oh sick, okay, A girl's name Fiona. Ways to get from here to there? Ah, frolicking. Oh I'm a big frolicker, dude, you're going crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm going right now.
Speaker 3: Items in a kitchen, oh, fork and villains and mom serious villains. Oh, I'm not even joking. There is a dragon in the Marvel comic book universe named thing fang Foom like that, crazy dude. There's no way. There's not gonna accept it. I know not, but it's real. We'll come back. We'll find out who's gonna win with categories round two coming up in like six minutes. Categories Home on a one point three Katie w was found and colts Dude, what he was bringing some heat? Oh, I'm telling Max was going crazy.
Speaker 2: So you to spends time in his room alone studying words like he's the letter of the album.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, I don't even whatever. Let's do it. I gotta get in there.
Speaker 3: You have a minute to go through this. Your word is f or your letter is F and your time starts now. Sports, football, song.
Speaker 2: Titles, Freaky Friday, parts of the body, fur, ethnic foods.
Speaker 3: Things you shout, fire, okay, birds, uh, falcon, a girl's name, fallin, Ways to get from here to there?
Speaker 2: Oh, frontier, all snack items in the kitchen, frying pan, villains or monsters once are monsters Friday fugger dude.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna go through this real quick. Sports found out football.
Speaker 2: Max had foosball changed you knew, you knew it was so basic.
Speaker 3: Fallen had Freaky Friday for song titles Max had frequently. You both had beamur for parts of the body ethnic foods. You also had pajitas both Freaky.
Speaker 1: Friday is a little dicky song because you're wondering.
Speaker 2: Obviously he's at not the one has kindled Jenner in the music video and stuff those around.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Max had the F word for things you.
Speaker 1: Shout, yeah, that's smart, that's smart.
Speaker 3: And Fallon had fire also unfortunate birds found that falcon. Max you had fire bird like phoenix car.
Speaker 2: But it didn't say suppose.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give them the point. I'm gonna give him the point.
Speaker 1: That's cheating. Let me check my Merlin app.
Speaker 3: A girl's name. We had Fallon for Fallon obviously, and Fiona for Max.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, someone those tracks.
Speaker 3: Ways to get from here to there? We had Frontier for Fallon.
Speaker 2: Literally says no, Firebirds are not the first.
Speaker 1: AI thing when you.
Speaker 2: Type it, when you type in, is there a fire China?
Speaker 3: See exactly, that's a big a phoenix. Okay, Okay, we're not gonna get Okay, I'll take away the point for firebird, but ways to get from here to there? Max you had frolicking solid point items in a kitchen. You had frying pan. Fallon and Max you had a fork great one. Now this is where it gets crazy. Oh god, films or monsters you had Freddy point for you not found what you had for villager monsters. Because I'm a comic book nerd. There's a dragon in the Marvel universe named fing Fang Foom.
Speaker 1: I believe you. I'm not gonna rap it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how how many points is that three? That's three points right there? You just above Fallon? You had nine points much?
Speaker 1: Do you well deserve it? You deserve it. It's radios categories on Katie w B one on one point three KATIEWB. Today's trending with Fellon and cold.
Speaker 3: On one on one Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 2: It's the start of the Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year, which signifies the end of winter and the start to spring. We love to see that are twenty twenty five is the year of the Snake. Basically it's kind of like the Chinese zodiac. So you know how like I'll be like, oh, I'm an aries, Da da da da. It doesn't fall on like years, but months if you're an aries, whereas this falls on year. So the Year of the Snake nineteen twenty nine. Okay, I'm gonna remove the nineteens because you get it. Forty one, fifty three, sixty five or seventy seven or eighty nine in twenty one, twenty thirteen, or twenty twenty five. Those are the year of the snake, and they say that people born in the Year of the Snake are intelligent, charming, and resourceful.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's cool. I identify as a snake.
Speaker 2: Then no, you can't identify as a snake. You aren't born in that. I honestly think I'm not positive. I think I'm a rat.
Speaker 3: Wait what's a rat? If you have that? No, because I can tell you right now, and I'm gonna find out what I am. Hold on Google it, I'll tell you. Give me the description.
Speaker 2: Year of the rat is me. Yes, if you're if you're this is riveting radio. I'll let you look that up while I'm reading more stories. Okay, So also, I thought I would throw this out there.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you're quick witted, resourceful, versatile, and kind.
Speaker 1: We'll remove one of those. Do you know which one?
Speaker 3: Resourceful? Uh? Huh, versatile?
Speaker 1: I can be kind. I put up a front though.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Did you figure out which which animal you are?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Keep going the speed of human thought.
Speaker 3: I'm a dog.
Speaker 1: That's true, I feel like you would be a dog.
Speaker 4: Is that like?
Speaker 3: Loyal and kind, lovely, honest, prudent? What is prudent?
Speaker 1: I can't google another thing. Okay, at this point, we're on it.
Speaker 3: Chinese is making it way too complicated. Okay, it's so confusing.
Speaker 1: The speed of human thought. I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: We're done with that. The speed of human thought. According to a new study, our brains process information pretty slowly. They say that our brain basically goes at the speed of an old school dial up.
Speaker 1: That means we're processing.
Speaker 2: Just like tiny little bits of information amongst the trillion bits that our senses are taking in.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't even matter what we're doing.
Speaker 2: The brain hovers in the same narrow range, no matter what the activity is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not surprising.
Speaker 2: As I'm getting older, I'm forgetting more and more, I'm not as quick. I do think I'm going on a dial up situation over here in my brain. What you Oh, you're not alone, not connected, not connecting. So every time, that's what happens when this thought process. When I was like, oh, I think I'm a rat, someone picked up the phone and kicked me off the internet. Now, the youth doesn't get that because they never had to deal with dial up. Basically used to have to dial up your internet and then if someone picked up the phone, it would throw you off the internet.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really annoying. I only got the tail end of that. But I just know anytime my mom tried to like call work or whatever, I'm like, dude, trying to do this.
Speaker 2: I was luckily like when I went to college, that wasn't a thing anymore. So I'd never had to deal with it like in my actual real life.
Speaker 1: It was like only at home a very brief minute.
Speaker 2: That I have to deal with it, thankfully, because I'm also very young.
Speaker 3: Oh obviously obviously one Indiana, everything is like ten years back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that is your trending, which is very exciting.
Speaker 1: I know you're just like wow. I mean I did not mention it's National Puzzle Day, but there you go.
Speaker 3: I do have one thing that's trending. Yes, justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: He's coming to town on like the twenty fourth and February, and we have your tickets. We're gonna goose in the after school pop quiz coming up in about five minutes on one oh one point three KTWB one oh one point three KDWB with thallon and Colt with Justin Timberlake tickets. This is very, very exciting. I mean he's supposed to hear I think all like Halloween. We don't talk about that. Okay, he had a postpone. The point is he postponed and actually rescheduled, which is exciting. So February twenty fourth, he will be at Excel Energy Center, and so will you if you win our after school pop quiz. It's a fairly easy game. You can call right now to play six ' five to one nine eight nine Katie WB, and you just have to beat the other person playing into oblivion. Okay, you got to get the most questions correct out of three. It's it goes by quickly, and Cult always says I make it too easy, but it does not seem that way.
Speaker 3: I feel like the questions there are a little more difficult.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's driving. One is decently difficult. That's about it. Actually, no, there are decently difficult ones. Hi, KATYWB, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Wit?
Speaker 1: Who? Joey Joey? All right, Joey hold on one second, Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi Jenny.
Speaker 2: All right, we have Jenny and Joey playing today. If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number one? What percentage of the human body is made up of water?
Speaker 3: Joey, Jenny, ninety?
Speaker 1: Not ninety Joey.
Speaker 4: What's your guests seventy?
Speaker 3: So close? Answer is sixty percent unless you're you fallon your maybe ten percent, not even. I don't even know if you drank water.
Speaker 2: I had a spin drift today, but I don't even know if that counts as water. Yeah, you had two coffees and a spin drift so far, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Don't look at me as your example of help and fitness. Surprise surprise. Question number two, in what year did Christopher Columbus first reach the Americas?
Speaker 4: Joey, Yes, Joey sewo.
Speaker 2: No, Jenny, that's right, Jenny, that's right. Question number three, what is the largest planet in our Solar system? Jenny?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenny?
Speaker 3: Is it? It is? Jupiter?
Speaker 5: Out?
Speaker 2: Dang, Jenny, you just got yourself some justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for playing Joey. Congrats to Jenny.
Speaker 2: We'll have another pair of justin Timberlake tickets at five point fifteen.
Speaker 1: This is Brandy one from Sissa.
Speaker 2: It's called BMF on kd WB. It's one on one point three KAWB with Fallon and Colt. I got a suggestion from someone who listens to the show, and it may be one of the best suggestions I've ever received. If you've listened to our show for any amount of time, you know that Colt and I are besties, and what comes with best friends is a little bit too much comfort. And uh so cult feels incredibly comfortable rage baiting me constantly, always, and like I'll try to say a sentence, he has to cut me off constantly because I literally had He blames everything on his wife or his kid, my.
Speaker 3: Sister, or his family up bringing two years older than me, so I was always a little brother just trying to rage bait all the time. So it's not my fault, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is your fault because you could stop the cycle, but you are continuing it with a new person.
Speaker 3: There's a way where I'm not accountable in this situation.
Speaker 2: I just so when you are doing things like this, and I often will be like, I don't want to fight with you today, or I'll say you're firing me up, or I'll say I'm unsubscribing when you get mad, thank you don't so. Kristen said, oh my god, I have an idea for you difficult when you are being yourself, which you are difficult, not d I f F I c U LT, you are difficult, CLT difficult, and I have I was like, yes, with all exclamation points.
Speaker 1: She's like, isn't it great?
Speaker 2: She's like, I couldn't get that message to you fast enough.
Speaker 3: Different cults. I like it. That's so nice.
Speaker 1: Cult, Yes, diff a cult COLT. You are being difficult.
Speaker 2: I am so that from this point forward is what I'm going to say to you when you are.
Speaker 3: Being difficult, I mean difficult. That's so good.
Speaker 1: That great.
Speaker 2: You should change your about you in all your social media.
Speaker 3: I'm difficult, difficult, I am too, and I don't even need to make it difficult. But it's just fun more fun that way sometime.
Speaker 9: For you, for you, you witch, but at least no, it gives you some sort of excitement throughout the day, Like no, I don't need it.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people go through life not feeling anything, you know what I mean. They're just so numb to the whole world and everything that's going on. And for you, I give you a little bit of like hmmm, like faire.
Speaker 10: Just m.
Speaker 1: You know energy, you know what you can do instead, it's like a bump of caffeine.
Speaker 2: Just give me a diet coke. You're raising a blood pressure over here, someone say, I'm being difficulty.
Speaker 1: There you go all right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks to Kristen, she really gave us a little game changer there.
Speaker 1: That's a nice ring to it.
Speaker 2: Diffa Cults Katiew b one On one point three, Katie w b Or Fallon and Colt. I am a mother of a five year old who has recently really been turning on us very quickly cold.
Speaker 1: This is what Jake said.
Speaker 2: He's like, don't you love how she's like on your side and one minute then she turns on you.
Speaker 3: Happens.
Speaker 2: She's like, she only gets that little like a tablet on airplanes. So we have a trip coming up at the end of March. Time is not a reality for her because she's five. So she's like, can you download shows on this for Hawaii, and it's like, sure, that's like two months away. Jake's like, yeah, I'll put that on. She's like, what about this show. He's like, yeah, ill put that on. Shes do it now, and he goes, oh and he said he said it comes out of nowhere so quickly. He can't help but laugh because she immediately goes back to being call.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know, it's scary, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my kid's a new thing. She's three years old. She likes to beat stuff the back like the aggression out. Yeah, she beats the backpack with the bat and in my five year old walks around saying, oh no, Teddy's raging again. Just let to be clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but more parents is all I'm getting up. Yeah, we're falling a cold. We're gonna come back. Our buddy Ted has a little Ted talk.
Speaker 3: To would like you talks.
Speaker 1: Oh you could hear the full thing in five minutes.
Speaker 3: Ted talks.
Speaker 2: Ted already telling us get ready, we have an adult conversation. And I was like, I never agreed to this on this show, So what's going on?
Speaker 7: Ted?
Speaker 10: I guess we're gonna spice it up today with this conversation or debate. What are your thoughts as two people in committed marriages? What are your thoughts about your partner watching adult videos?
Speaker 1: Colt and I are different already know this.
Speaker 7: That's kind of what I.
Speaker 10: Want to hear your about it, Like do you think that that is offensive or some form of cheating or that it do you find it offensive?
Speaker 3: As a holy man?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have like holy is the word you should have you chosen.
Speaker 3: I have decided when I have my daughters, I was like, this is I have a problem. I have a problem setting aside certain emotions where it's like I can't I can't help me.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna have adult Yes, I feel too bad with Marson on Cam.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're getting taken advantage of. I feel like there's this whole thing where it's like it's a weird situation.
Speaker 1: But would you care of gen did m That's kind of what he's asking.
Speaker 10: More so, Yeah, I feel like Gems at home, she might have a lot of time to herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I could see myself being insecure about that. I could see myself like, oh was Johnny danger abb But I don't.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I feel like that's all right, I'm so far from that that jealousy, which is crazy because I'm not the most jealous person on earth, but like that is so foreign to me.
Speaker 1: Colts whole thing, Jake. I told Jake.
Speaker 2: Colt's view on it as having kids, and Jake's was he he's alerted compartment A lot that was with that, and.
Speaker 10: You can look at pictures, you can look at I think that there is a sensual I think there was an unhealthy amount people could get into it.
Speaker 2: There's obviously addictions, but I think occasionally I don't care what Jake does like that, like whatever, Yeah, he wishes he could get with someone that hot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's like.
Speaker 3: It's your time, do what you want with it, as long as you're not.
Speaker 2: Like my fancy lotions or or you know, paying hundreds of dollars a month for something right right.
Speaker 10: Or having a relationship with an AI sex spot or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though I feel like even the only fans is even more dangerous because it'd be like then you're kind of investing in somebody else.
Speaker 1: That would be different if he's spending money.
Speaker 3: It's a good point.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you know what, we could go back and forth on this all day.
Speaker 2: You can text in your thoughts five three nine to two to one katiewb one thanks kaed, thank you one oh one point three KDWB. Some would consider this to be an absolute waste of air breath everything is, but it's I think it brings on critical thinking skills and that's important.
Speaker 3: And this is something you might find yourself one day having to do. And the best thing to do is like play it out these scenarios in your head. So if it does happen, boom, you're ready for it. Yes, So here's your thing.
Speaker 1: Get to choose your own adventure.
Speaker 3: Choose your own adventure. Choking out an animal?
Speaker 1: Okay, why call?
Speaker 3: Why listen?
Speaker 1: Why do we have to go this route?
Speaker 3: Don't know, something could happen where you're in this situation and you gotta do it. So you're gonna choose between two animals?
Speaker 1: Why do you choke them out to get away?
Speaker 3: Evade? So if you don't, if you're unsuccessful, you will die. So choose wisely, You're either going to choose between choking out and I'm talking about rear naked chokay.
Speaker 2: Like what is rear naked? That have to be naked from the butt down? What else is wear naked?
Speaker 3: Just get behind them. Let's just do a headlock.
Speaker 1: What does rear naked mean?
Speaker 3: You know what a head lock is? Right?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: But now I'm all thinking about is me being naked from the waist down with rear naked choke hold?
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't have time to explain. Per Let's do it. You get behind them in the back, right so you're on their back. You choke them out. You know what I'm talking about, right.
Speaker 2: I know a chokehold is okay, it's the rear naked that was very confusing.
Speaker 3: Alligator, Oh god, they're so strong, or a giraffe, Oh god.
Speaker 1: They're so tall. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would never even get access to a draft. We're not going to carry a ladder over. Shouldn't get a ladder next to it?
Speaker 1: It would move. That's crazy. I would never be able to get access to a drafts next.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are so agile enough you could grab the t just swing your way up.
Speaker 1: Do drafts ever? Even sit?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen them laying down. No you haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think that they lay down or sit.
Speaker 3: You're telling me a draft stands twenty four to seven like a psycho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like sharks. They never stop swimming.
Speaker 3: What that's because they're in the water. You don't even know if they're swimming. How do you know? Isn't it just a current? That's they do?
Speaker 1: Sit down and lie down?
Speaker 3: Okay, got you?
Speaker 1: So I'm sneaking up.
Speaker 2: On then that feels best up because they're not attacking me. So why am I bothering this crazy draft?
Speaker 3: This draft has held you hostage in its cage. You're there stuck with this giraffe. Okay, it's treating you like a like a little baby. Okay, you can't do anything. Yes, you're starving to death. Oh my god, it's taken all your food. You try to eat a leaf, boom.
Speaker 1: Go black long tongue. They have a black.
Speaker 3: Left and right.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's disrespectful. Okay, Yeah, I think I'm gonna choose the giraffe. They seem gentler. There's no chance if you look at the no, if you look at the jaw ability of an alligator. Now it's no crocodile. It's no crocodile, but a gator.
Speaker 3: The issue is like you could just frog jump over the alligator. I feel like if you're don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: If your body is an agile, you're you're like a giraffe.
Speaker 3: If you're face to face with an alligator, right, he's not seeing it up on you in the water. You just face face with an alligator.
Speaker 1: He would come for you, who'd lunch for you?
Speaker 3: And you would trip, juke, move, jump over you're it's a flat surface.
Speaker 1: Your ankles roll all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't trust my body in a pressure situation.
Speaker 3: It spin, move around it. You get on the alligator's.
Speaker 2: Back and then I need a spin move somehow. I would trip on my pants. I would pee myself and I'd be eaten.
Speaker 3: But check this out. You can't they can't reach. But they're not going to punch behind them. They can't do that. Their legs are a little stubby. Well, stubby legs.
Speaker 1: Can't do anything that disrespect stubby legs. We can't help it.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna lift their neck up, try to get you like an idiot. They're gonna be try to bite you in the back, and that's when you take its neck and that boompt to sleep gently.
Speaker 2: You would get thrown off, So quickly, and you would be a hell of a feast for an alligator.
Speaker 1: Yes, you would rude. I feel like got mama a little rock roast in the instant pot.
Speaker 3: That's when I would tickle it's inside until.
Speaker 1: Shut me out and continue to be a pervert.
Speaker 3: Dude, a giraffe. You're not even thinking this through a giraffe. How does it work? Do you choke out the bottom part of the neck or you gotta climb all the way up like a pole, all to the top by the base of the head.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've already decided it's not standing, so it's.
Speaker 1: Neck is they bend their neck around? What they're gonna say?
Speaker 3: Stay still, it's gonna its neck up.
Speaker 1: I would probably none.
Speaker 3: It's gonna use his head like a club.
Speaker 2: Just I would just do a pillow a pillow over. I think I don't think I have it in me to do a full choke hold.
Speaker 1: Is that a good enough answer?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think you're crazy for choosing the draft. I think you're just it's gonna boom boom, hit you in the head with its head and then you're out.
Speaker 2: But the gator, you'd be fine that he wouldn't do that to you at all, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 2: So asap Rocky is in court and Rayanna even showed up today because of a bunch of reasons, but mostly because they I don't know he for shooting asap Relly, and asap Relly took the stand and basically said since he was shot, his life has been a living hell. He says that Asap shot at him in Hollywood a little over three years ago. He said he's been getting death threats, lost his music managing business because artists and record labels turned on him for claiming asap Rocky shot him. He says he's unfairly been labeled a snitch for talking about something that happened to him, and people are calling him a rat, and he said, it's crazy. I'm the one that got shot at, but I'm the one that's like getting in all of this trouble. But there's they don't have complete proof of this, so of course that's why they're in court right now. And they had they said it happened in an intense argument in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Dude, it just feels like, if you're rich and have some sort of notoriety, just don't hang out with people. Just stay home. Do the shows get a cool compound where you got to get basketball court, maybe like a pool.
Speaker 2: Asana Asap is charged with two felony counts of assault with a semi automatic firearm. There is like, you know, surveillance video footage, so there are.
Speaker 1: Some clues here and there. So I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: But Glanville she is.
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot about her.
Speaker 2: I think she was like a real housewife or something, but she got this mystery illness to the point where she has to go under the knife. Her face looks I mean it really does. The picture she posted, it's there are these weird endings. It looks very messed up.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't have money to get this fixed. It's an illness, it's mystery illness. She's had all these tests done, nobody can figure out what's wrong. And so finally she found this doctor and he's like, he's like one of those celebrity doctors. He even has his own show, doctor Terry Dubron. He's like, I'm gonna do it. So he did these tests and I guess he's going to do surgery on her face.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that's a story other than like she went really public with it and people were like really shocked to see her face. And if she can find a solution, that's great. Travis Kelcey talked about Taylor Swift and whether or not she listens to his podcast, and he confirmed she listens every week and he said that she's given them a glowing review of the she said. He said, she's very complimentary of the show and really likes it. So how him the lives to so much. Bruno Mars announced a short residency in Vegas. He's perfect for that. He'll be at the MGM. It's a seven day residency. I'd love it if it was longer. There are certain artists.
Speaker 1: I would love to see in like that sphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a couple of things about him. One can pull off any hat. Ever, Yeah, he's a hat guy. Secondly, dude moves like crazy great dancing. That's not at least the voice. You call all those together. Hat moving and voice, that's that's Vegas written all over it. Especially in the sphere.
Speaker 2: He also does like a big band kind of show with his backup dancer, singers and stuff. It's just perfect for it. Also, the Jonas Brothers announced they are doing a holiday movie for Disney Plus called The Jonas Brothers Christmas Movie. So it revolves around the three brothers and they basically are struggling and you know, their obstacles trying to get it from London to New York to spend Christmas with their families.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it, you know, I will. I love the Joe Bros.
Speaker 2: They're very funny, always always, and that is your pop culture and it brought to you by Ovo, Lay, Sick and Lenz. We're gonna come back and talk to a guy. He was written up at work and part of me totally sees his point, and part of me sees what his work is saying. I'm kind of split. We're going to talk to him and get your thoughts. In six minutes, we are Allan and Colt on one O one point three K D W B.
Speaker 1: Connor.
Speaker 2: You know, I appreciate that you thought of us, and you're like, I want to vent and we are we a comfort source for you.
Speaker 4: Connor, Yes you are.
Speaker 3: Oh see daddy coming to the right place.
Speaker 2: Dude, Now he's never gonna call us again, and he gave him a weird man.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Connor?
Speaker 4: Well, I've gotten written up at work now a couple of times because I drink non alcoholic beer at work, and I'm I'm pissed that I'm getting written up for drinking on the job.
Speaker 2: So is this something where like some coworkers complained or is it just like the boss saw it sitting on your desk or like that's.
Speaker 4: Not cool, or I don't know, I don't know, it's somebody. I mean, it's really irrelevant at this point. Who's the snitch is because you know whatever, Yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not going to try and retaliate. I just think it's stupid because like people drink coffee, people smoke cigarettes, people drink soda, Like it's the same. I'm not the same thing, but like there's no alcohol in my beer, it's non alcoholic beer.
Speaker 3: I will say it does feel worse taking a cigarette break than drinking a non alcoholic beer. I'd almost rather my employees do do some nas instead of cigarette breaks.
Speaker 1: I'm so torn on this good. I'm not like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this, because I do think it's like I've never I've never even heard that non alcoholic beer tastes good, So it's hard for me to imagine wanting to sit around and drink Get number one.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe alcoholics non alcoholics beer has gotten a lot better. Okay, the flavor.
Speaker 3: Tom Holland like beerau thing I tried it was actually pretty legit was it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why did you try it? Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just fun. Oh okay, Well, sometimes I like it feels like I don't know. Sometimes I like drinking a beer, but I don't want to drink the beer. You know what I'm saying. Connor knows what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're saying. I have friends who are friends who are alcoholics, and you know, I just I choose not to drink around them. But we're cool with that. A beers, you know, right.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think how I would feel if I was a boss, because I agree one hundred percent you're not actually drinking on the job. But it is like, is there issue that it's because it's like a representation of alcohol and it's like what it's quote unquote stands for. It's so bizarre to me. But also I don't know how I feel about it. It does anyone else drink non alcoholic beer at work?
Speaker 1: That's my first question? Six five, one, nine eight nine ktew b.
Speaker 3: It feels a little like if I were to walk by your desk and they were like like three or four, I'd be like, all right, this feels like we're camping now.
Speaker 1: Like if you had three or four diet cokes.
Speaker 3: On your desk, That's what I'm saying. If you had three or four dcs, it's like it's the same. You would get judged like a little bit of drinking that much diet coke. Would want to be like, I don't know, is there I feel like, doesn't kom Butcha have like more alcohol than like an n A beer? Anyways? People here drinking kom Butcha's quick? If you're drinking, yeah, if you're.
Speaker 4: Don't say it's a it's a fermented te right.
Speaker 1: But I don't like how he's pronouncing it.
Speaker 3: It's kom to. No one calm down, Okay, Okay, So how many nas, are you leaving at the or like drinking throughout the day?
Speaker 4: Throughout the day? I probably do about five or six.
Speaker 3: I feel that you got a problem even though you don't have a problem. Well, that's but I would say that even if someone is in six, DC's right at some point, like the beverages shouldn't be distracting. But I guess if you're drinking water. Yes, I don't know what to do about this.
Speaker 2: I don't know what do you think? Is Connor in the right, Like it's totally normal. It's just like drinking coffee or soda, the NA beer or are we missing something? Or do you feel like, no, that's totally unacceptable that if you were a manager or boss, how would you feel about the six.
Speaker 1: Five one, nine eight nine, katiewb.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm actually very curious now, Connor h sounds like either way, you got to stop at your job because they're righting you up left and right.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to lose your job over.
Speaker 4: At Yeah, yeah, I hear that the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just do what everybody else does and put it in a YETI who cares?
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling Connor totally like bros one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallent and Cole. We were just talking to Connor and he was kind of just venting because he's been written up twice at work because.
Speaker 1: He drinks in a beer.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't know how it's any different than me drinking diet coke or me drinking coffee. And he's like, I keep getting written up and it's so frustrating, and Cold was like, well, how many you're having? Is I don't know, sometimes five or so And we're like okay, And I'm torn on it.
Speaker 1: Because I get it.
Speaker 2: It says in a so even though you know it's not alcoholic, it feels like it would be. It's a little sketchy, it's a little yeah. But so the question is is Connor in the right or is his employer in the right. And we're taking your calls at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Pretend here's the reason why?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Because non alcoholic beer still it is just like regular beer. Oh so he a super super cool guy and he only drinks non alcoholic beer. But ifs okay, you're you can non alcoholic beer, then he can seek a real beer in there, here and there, or maybe someone that's not a dethical as Connor would do the same thing. And then you have to breath lize your employees all day to make sure that they're not drinking beer with alcohol, that they're drinking not alcoholic beer.
Speaker 3: So it's like a dominant effect, is what you're saying. It's a slippery slow.
Speaker 8: Very slippery slow.
Speaker 5: All right, that is true.
Speaker 3: If my if my boss was just chill and I be like, I wonder what else he's chill with? You know, I get that, I get that point, valid point. Well, thank you, sir, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, Katie w B. What do you think who who's right here?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I think the boss was in the right. So even though it's a very very small percentage, there is still alcohol in non alcoholic beverage, Like there is a reason that you still have to be twenty one to purchase non alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 2: Well that clears some things up there for sure, Thank you. Hi.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Connor's selimma?
Speaker 5: Basically, I think that he might they might think he has drinking problems that they're not looking at the bottels closely.
Speaker 1: Well, that is a possible.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean maybe because I'm like I think he said, you know, he's probably argued with him about it, saying, hey, this is an a beer. But yeah, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I got ridden up once because I had a full of the to copate take.
Speaker 2: Well that's a little intense.
Speaker 5: But I mean he needs to talk to HR honestly about it. And I mean they could think he has to drinking. Probably could be. They could think he's an alcoholic sarus. I'm not looking close at the ballot.
Speaker 2: That is possible, all right, another good point, thanks for calling in. What do you think is Connor right or is the employer right?
Speaker 7: I think it depends on what his job is like. If he's sitting in front of customers drinking it is what I need to find out.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's just an office job job.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kind of feel like his boss is right, Like as a manager myself, like, I don't think I would allow an employee to drink it because it still represents alcohol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels weird, doesn't it. It does feel like he said he was a five day That just feels like side. I was honest, I thought he was having one with lunch. I didn't know he was having five.
Speaker 1: And then you continue to be like, yeah, it's just like the no you said.
Speaker 3: Calm boot chat now, I said, if you have five, that feels like we're out camping. That just feels like if you're five is like you're floating down streaming the kayaks. That's not you're not filing paperwork.
Speaker 4: Five is a lot.
Speaker 7: That's that's a little overboard, like they're just piled up under his desk or like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Aloels like that's got to add up. I don't think it's cheap.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I ask you? Where do you manage?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I am a manager for a just like an oral surgeon.
Speaker 3: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: If I walked in and saw the Choral Surgeon podcast person having Anna beers, I'd be like, what in the world.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take out some tea today? Baby? Hopefully you got a steady hands.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right, I swear today? All right, Well, thanks for calling in, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this dilemma?
Speaker 8: Well, to be honest with you, it is not a dilemma. It's about image, and it gets to the point where it's very unprofessional. For a guy to be drinking five or six alcoholic beers that.
Speaker 3: Were yeah, five or six is crazy. Yeah. If it was just like one, I don't know, but I mean five or six is like, dude, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he's drinking them at five thirty six o'clock, working a little overtime or whatever. That's different. But it's all about it imans throughout the whole office.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that. You get the final say on this one. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Thallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Okay, here here's what's coming up.
Speaker 2: We're going to come back into the one K word play your chance to win one thousand pennies after that, justin Timberlake tickets. What I know, I don't want you freaking out. I need you to settle down. I just don't be difficult. I'm don't be difficult. We're going to come back with the one K word play if you would like to play that for your chance to win one thousand pennies. There's my email six five.
Speaker 1: One nine eight nine ad w B.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d w B with Fallon and Cult. It is now time for the one K word play. We have our contestant on the phone ready to go.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Kelsey Chelsea?
Speaker 1: You want to play the one K word play?
Speaker 4: I do you knew?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Who you gonna choose to play with? Who you vibe with?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you hear yesterday? Is that why?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I been here yesterday.
Speaker 6: I always listened right after school.
Speaker 3: So thanks. Okay, So it's your chance to win one thousand pennies. I'm gonna give you four words. We'll see if you can match with Fallon's gonna go on, gig, get out of studio? Okay, nobody, won't you here? Fallon? Okay? So your first word is try try try Yeah, perfect, okay. Next word is roller clster, moving on to bowling, and the last word is pepperoni.
Speaker 7: Puckkind of easy, I hope.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say maybe these are too easy? Balin Bally Ali oxen free ba la la la la. Okay, here she goes. We got Fallin back in the studio. It was quick. She's confident in her lash.
Speaker 4: I'm very confident now.
Speaker 3: The first word Fallin is try, try, try, try hardy. We got a big old cash right there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Next word bowling Ali, Yeah, I'm feeling it. Okay, roller skate?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, what was it?
Speaker 3: Roller coaster? So Pepperoni pizza. You would have gotten one thousand.
Speaker 1: Pennies, Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. Try another day though.
Speaker 1: Please, we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, you got one on one point three. Beat it. They try to like, out do it.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: You showed the ai Katie w B. Hey, just a heads up.
Speaker 2: One thing that will make your life a little bit easier is if you save katiewb as a preset on the iHeartRadio app. It's like a new feature because the iHeart Radio app has a ton of new features.
Speaker 1: I love that about it.
Speaker 2: It's free and then they just keep making it better and better. But you can actually make katiew be a pre set kind of like you do in your car, so when you open the app, boom, you.
Speaker 1: Can hit katiew b. It makes life.
Speaker 3: Easier to win stuff. Yes, that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: Like what could like what could they win right now?
Speaker 3: For instance, justin Timberlake. Take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixty five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. That's the number to call right now for your chance to win. We're gonna do is We're gonna take Coller ten. We're We're not going to make it like a jump through a hope situation. This hair is easy.
Speaker 3: You have to give us a keyword, the name of Fallon's cat.
Speaker 1: No, we've done this before and it triggered people. The keyword is magic.
Speaker 3: Any reason why working with you is magic? Cult?
Speaker 1: And so it just came to me.
Speaker 3: Your just call me difficult all day long, difficult.
Speaker 1: I think we have someone on the phone. Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 7: What's your name, Kayla?
Speaker 2: Kayla?
Speaker 1: Do you know the magic keyword?
Speaker 8: What's no color ten?
Speaker 1: It's it's It's not Katie w That's not the keyword.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Okay, sorry, We'll give you one more.
Speaker 1: Guess I just gave a keyword on the radio.
Speaker 6: I said to Carl, and you just have to I turned you down, so I thought it was just color ten.
Speaker 3: Everybody always turns.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so used to this. This is so hurtful.
Speaker 3: It's one of the problems.
Speaker 6: Your beautiful salon and you're handsome both.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm supposed to do here because she sounds so lovely, but we did truly say you have to have a keyword.
Speaker 4: Colt.
Speaker 1: You can make the decision, but you're gonna fire everyone. You're gonna fire everyone up if you give it to her because she wasn't listening. Yeah she was, but she wasn't.
Speaker 3: What other things about me?
Speaker 1: No, Holt, make a decision.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have to stick true to our word. The keyword.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel so bad that Colt's doing this to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we have more tomorrow, though we do three fifty five ten. You want to be around all Right's sick of it.
Speaker 1: She's like, get off the phone.
Speaker 3: Already, Hello, Kati dot the b. What is that keyword?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I feel so bad because I also said to her, what's the magic keyword? I kind of gave it and I feel so bad. But it doesn't matter. She'll get a chance tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 3: Scott?
Speaker 1: Congrats? You got justin timberlay tickets.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Fellan and Cold.
Speaker 2: On one on kat w B.
Speaker 3: Colton.
Speaker 2: I had riveting conversation earlier about our Chinese zodiac signs because today starts off Chinese New Year and it basically is a good thing.
Speaker 1: It signifies the end of winter, which.
Speaker 2: By the way, right now there's actually a little bit of sunshine still not really, but it's like there's still like it's not completely dark, which is I'll take anything, you know what I mean. But it signifies the start of spring on the arrival of the new year. And then there's an animal for certain year. So this is the year of the snake, and they say if you are born in any of the years that are the year of the snake, you are intelligent, charming, and resourceful.
Speaker 1: We learned that I'm a rat and that could is a dog, but.
Speaker 3: I identify as a tiger.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because I told you what Jake is. He's a tiger, and you're obsessed with him.
Speaker 3: Well, he's awesome. He's got crazy pigs. Oh my god, dude, you've seen him and a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta stop looking so closely.
Speaker 3: It's inspiration, dude. But I'm on the trem on litching wade. I think the right that sounds weird coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Now, you can't stop yourself.
Speaker 2: As the worst part, so CBS is allowing customers to unlock locked shelves now using an app. Remember everything is basically locked now because everyone's a thief and everyone's stealing stuff left and right.
Speaker 3: If you go on for deodor and sometimes like oh yeah, can find someone with the key.
Speaker 2: The plus side is you don't have to stand around looking for someone that works there and try to get them to come unlock the one thing you need. That's very inefficient, especially if they have multiple shelves. Actually can go over to this one, Actually can go over to this one. But they say it's basically just a backdoor way of CBS forcing more engagement with their app which collects information.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: But but they're saying it's necessary to create or to like curb shoplifting.
Speaker 1: So that's not the reason, and.
Speaker 3: Just put what they need is they need stuff like really high up on the shelves.
Speaker 1: So then you need to oh, because tall people aren't thieves.
Speaker 3: Then you can do no, that's crazy to finish, You can do a tall person. Let you finish, you get designated tall people to work at your CBS. And then you find a tall person, which you want to be hard to find. You just be like, all right, stick your head up, Okay, I see somebody's head over the aisle.
Speaker 1: When and then they come over and you come up with ideas.
Speaker 3: It's like, I get why, I get way around it.
Speaker 2: I get when you and I talk, I get why both of us are still in radio and we're not like doctors are lawyer.
Speaker 1: This is all I'm saying. It's not just a you thing, It's an US thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I ask you whatever happened to sketch your shape ups?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone shaped up with them.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he's sued, though they probably have.
Speaker 1: Had bad ankle ish.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think there were a lot of false ads made by the Kardashians for them. But thanks for that hot trending question that really added to this trending segments.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, okay, cocla colt anyway, that is your trending on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: You don't have one more. No, not at all, not happening, not even one thing you want to say to me.
Speaker 1: I wish all right, being difficulty
Speaker 3: On one on one point three