Speaker 1: It's like I love Zoe, right, but we do have to be a little mindful of how we speak about our lives.
Speaker 2: Thank you for finally catching that I've been saying. She is a humble, she is a bragger, but she just does it in such a battle does it perfectly. Like when she's driving from the airport, She's like, oh my god, I love Italy. I've been here so many.
Speaker 3: Times, Hilo and welcome to bad TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm doing I'm pat go on, do it, do it. I'm Ropey, I'm and that's Kaylen Klens here as well. Guys, we are in Medici Italy today.
Speaker 2: Do you know about the Medici?
Speaker 1: I know about them. Yeah, yeah, a cult banking family funded the Renaissance.
Speaker 2: Well, well we were a mafioso family. They got like family members that became popes. They ran the whole fucking place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very important.
Speaker 2: Throat killed people like the Pope would make calls back in the day like, oh you gotta take this person.
Speaker 1: Yeahpers you're trying to make big things happen. You gotta take big swings. You know, some people, you know, need to get wrapped up in a parchment paper. Right, let's start over. Hi, Hello it No, I'm kidding. No, it's such a fun episode. Today we are in medici and it is. Actually there are so many little moments of this show that are just a joy. Jennifer Tilly and Kathy Hilton are fire and all cylinders. But before we get into any of it, very important. Go patreon dot com Slash another podcast network for our coverage of the Love is Blind reunion season ten. One hundred and fifty people the lost colony of Love is Blind are there. They're being interviewed. The Chris of it all, the Davante of it all, the Brie of it all. We break it all down to Patreon. Also, Summer House is going to be there all season and get ready the Bachelorette starts soon.
Speaker 2: And just around the corner, I've actually watched episode one of the Real Housewives of Rhode Island and boy, are you in store for some real fun.
Speaker 1: Really? You know Cees has been watching Ladies of London. There's that one lady who is like one of the worst people I've ever seen on television, The Asian lady. You know that that lady that was accused of being a madame. I don't wow, rotten rotten character, rotten egg. Yeah, okay, and what are you drinking? What's the beverage of choice today? Really good?
Speaker 2: It's zero sugar Mountain do Baja tropical citrus punch.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody? Uh and crack one of those if you're with us? Uh wow ah yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of judgment from people that eat nerd clusters.
Speaker 1: Get in the comments. Yes, you know what I'm starting to pat has always said, I drink he Do you drink water throughout the day?
Speaker 2: No? I don't like water.
Speaker 1: Okay, Patrick never drinks water. You don't really eat anything. You drink almost exclusively sacharine, solutions of aspertain and other kinds art. But I have to say he is as handsome as ever. He doesn't go to the doctor, so we don't know that his insides are rotting, but they're probably not. He seems to be doing fine, ruby is Patrick? Now? Wow?
Speaker 2: So a lot of people have asked for my skin regimen?
Speaker 4: Look great?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I sent like a screenshot of all my various lotions and such.
Speaker 1: Your American psycho regime. Yeah. Well, anyways, we hope you're having a hot little Patty. Day two guys, we have the whatever episode this is of the ree Hossewives of Beverly Hills Medici edition. We are in a villa, we are watching opera. We're getting stuck in elevators. What did we think about the episode? Ruby winning, you go ahead and give your babys.
Speaker 4: My episode was made up of little baybays. It was not a good overall episode, right, but there were enough little moments of Jennifer Tilly and the elevator there were they were sprinkled in throughout that I would give it seventy eight babas.
Speaker 1: I think that's a perfect way to describe this episode. Overall, not fantastic, nothing major happened, but there were so many of these little babys that I really thought Erica Jane brought it tonight. There were a lot of Erica Jane moments. Let me see if I can rec.
Speaker 2: I love this place, baby, I'd like to buy one. Someday. Maybe I'll marry a guy that takes money from people's whose faces were burned off. Oh wait, I already did that. I'm trying to think of suck babe.
Speaker 1: One example of a great Erica. Oh, I'd like to talk to Rachel Ze about match going twinsies with Amanda and del Jay Baby. I mean, there's a lot of fun. She was a sh yeah great tonight, and yeah, it's important that she went upstairs with the cattle product to get to read out of her room.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered what Durit's doing.
Speaker 1: She's doing nothing. She's just making everyone wait. She literally she wasn't doing anything. She was fully glammed up, fully dressed. She was just I think she's just waiting and staring at a wall, going I hate these women. I'm prettier than these women. I hate these Yes, I'll be right there. She's fucking out of her mind, ninety pous.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of like, uh, you know when the band gets off the stage and they disappear for like twenty minutes and years sy oh sy, and they're like like and then he comes out like twenty minutes later. He's like, do you want more? It's like, we've been shouting your name for twenty minutes. Ass, oh, well, you've been downing a fifth of Jack Daniel, as your mother flowers in the moment, he enjoys the twenty minutes of downing. He's not doing anything back there he's gonna dick sot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh sy HSI and he's like, oh lose but he actually did pass away. Now yeah he's dead and his daughter looks like a coat hanger.
Speaker 4: Whoa anyways, what just like maybe, well, we won't discuss it.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife has a theory.
Speaker 1: No, I well she looks she looks like she's going through a psychotic break.
Speaker 2: But anyways, my wife has a theory that she's getting off on being skinny, getting off.
Speaker 1: Nothing tell me as good as skinny feels.
Speaker 2: Listen, not me.
Speaker 1: We talked about the concert very briefly on on our Love is Blind coverage, but Harry styles one night in Manchester. He says, we're going to do a couple more songs, then we're gonna pretend to go away for a little bit, then we're gonna come back. And I just loved the breaking of the fourth wall of what a rack at the encore is. I think I might have sex with him. It would be, it would be you know, if it was propositioned, I'd be like Harry, I don't know, man, but I might. Anyways, go ahead, pots for.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, Yes, not a great episode. I want to see more of the countryside. To be honest, I mean, on these vacations, sure, this is a wonderful place to go, right, so we should see more of what's going on there. I love still Stefano though he's really making the vacation. He's an absolute delight. Yeah, Dreet, I want to say overall, and it finally caught up to me here. Whenever she's on the screen, she makes me anxious now really yes, interesting when her and Amanda, Amanda was trying to get her to talk that scene and she's like, mmm, maybe we'll do it after dinner, let's do it. Because that was truely establishing a power dynamic. I'll make you wait. I was like, I was filled with anxiety there what a question?
Speaker 1: What is dark good at being hot? It? But outside of being hot? Like, is she does she do anything?
Speaker 4: She's charming? I think like she probably she could probably work a room.
Speaker 1: You know, you think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think she can work around you think she had knows all those languages. She's definitely she is a I think I've underestimated her. She is highly intelligent. She is a reptile.
Speaker 1: I do not agree, My God, do I not agree.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Well she scares me. I want to talk about opera. I hate opera and I hate to sound like who is that little actor guy shammy Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you know this is what happens when and I want sham Nyamalama d Bingbong needs to take ownership over what he said. But when you get into the ether of the Kardashian suck, you just start to be a materialistic piece of shit. You start to have a broken compass. And it's like, we all love Timothy Shallomey and now I am really really rooting for him to lose on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's anything special, so I'll say that right back at him. I don't think you're anything more special than Oprah. Opera opera, opera, opera not Oprah though, No, Oprah's fine opera.
Speaker 1: Well, Oprah's not fine, child sacrifice her burned down, Mauie, No kidding, get kidding.
Speaker 2: Opera, in my opinion, is like after shave, a little bit goes a long way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you if you gave me the option, I want to go. This is where I want to gauge where you guys are with opera. Two hours of opera, okay, or you have to sit it in an airport bathroom for fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Uh? Two hours of opera, and can I tell you something? I want to play this game for the next forty minutes. I love this game because, well, first off, we wait, Ruby port bathroom is a hells gate. I know that's I take the opera Ruby.
Speaker 4: Easy airport bathroom for me.
Speaker 2: Oh really, wow, wow, it's hell But two hours, I mean after the third song at an opera, I mean you're just how long can you listen?
Speaker 1: Give us a couple more calen? What would you like to do? Two hours with opera, fifteen minutes in the airport bathroom? Probably go airport bathroom?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: That's seventy five percent if we're doing that, phone or no phone, no phone.
Speaker 4: I have a good one hour and actual bumper to bumper traffic and like you move minimally or two and a half hours of opera, It depends.
Speaker 1: It depends. If I'm by myself, I can handle traffic. If I'm with my wife, we start to make an anxiety smoothie, and then I would I would rather watch seven hours of opera. Than do that.
Speaker 2: Get in the comments, let us know what your choice would be. Yeah, I'm going to give this fourteen babies.
Speaker 1: Let me come up with one. Uh oh, I got a good one for you, Homeless outreach. Oh boy, for an entire day in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I got to interact with zombies.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah? Or a three and a half hour opera with an intermission wine and beer only and you can only get one at a time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a tough one. Well, I'd have to go with the opera because I'd just be too It just be a full day of fistfights.
Speaker 1: I can see the news broadcast homeless outreach activist caught on film fighting those he was trying to help. More on that five. All right, let's get into the episode. Get in the comments. Let us know what you would rather do than I'd be open to opera. I really would. I would be like, you know what, let's do this, and then I think forty five minutes and I would be like, what is going on? All right? So we have got a massage, we have got Stefano unpacking things. This is true luxury. Like we mentioned last week, this is where the next season of White Lotus should be filmed. I really feel is that this perfect.
Speaker 2: We're already filming White Lotus. They have the cast, and I forget where it is, but it's not here.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Okay, very odd cast.
Speaker 2: By the way, it I wish I've got.
Speaker 1: Damn it was this. There's no.
Speaker 2: Because there's one holdover from not the past season, but season two.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look it up, talk about d speaking of it right here, Helena Bottom Carter, Yeah, that's great, Christmasina, Sarah Bernard, and Steve Coogan. Oh, also Vincent Cassell. Who is Christmas Sina?
Speaker 2: And where's it taking place?
Speaker 1: I know that guy. No, let's still let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Craig needs to be the through line. He's the one who had his wife killed in every single season.
Speaker 1: He looks like Mike Judge's not Mike Judge.
Speaker 2: I honestly think, sorry, go on a White Lotus tangent. I think this season should start off with In America with that woman that basically blackmailed him for money to open up her own massage.
Speaker 1: The massage parlor lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a hit on her. Take it out because he's got to clean some things.
Speaker 1: Up, Kalen, where's the next season? France?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Oh cool, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Qua wow, good, thank you.
Speaker 4: Also, Mike White has a six pack on Survivor, so tune in if you haven't. No, yeah, like he and I don't think it's necessarily a zembic because he wasn't fat. He just trained and then he took his shirt off and everyone was like whoa, and he was like, I've been waiting like eight months for.
Speaker 1: This White Lotus. About that, it's like, I love him so much. Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: We should do an entire recap of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with the background music of White Lotus. If you watch an episode of White Lotus, there's never not music underneath that.
Speaker 1: Pat loves White Lotus. Ruby hates it.
Speaker 4: I don't hate it, Okay, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right, we need to talk. Where are all right? We're at to Reid speaking Italian, I'm happy to be obsessed. I'm happy he's just obsessed. I'm happy for her and her by tri lingual ladd tea. But don't do this. Rachel gets the Medici suite and because of that Rachel says Bose should be nominated for president, and if she got me this vacation, I would say the same thing.
Speaker 2: I would too, and Kiley would be her VP because he's got so much time on his.
Speaker 1: Hands, right, And you could pass Keighley off as a veteran of conflict because of that squirrel.
Speaker 2: It took an ice cream scooper out of his fucking head. Yep, better check him for rabies though he probably he probably wouldn't last time.
Speaker 1: I Sawna Dared falls to the floor and begins speaking Italian. I wonder what Stefano is thinking here, and if Stefano has tried to I think Stefano could probably pull off Stefano knows, but he could probably pull off a hit if he wanted to, if somebody was bad enough. I don't think Dereed's bad enough, but Stefano's definitely rolling his eyes inside, as are all of us. Go ahead, ribs.
Speaker 4: I want to know what they when they go to the break room, the four people that are on the staff, and they stand out there after the lady's chuck in. I would pay a lot of money to hear translated what they said.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, and how much.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think it's more fun to be on the service end of these kind of things. I always liked to being on the service end because you get to talk so much.
Speaker 1: Shall party down kind of? Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. Tilly wants to do naked thirst trap photos. Her body, she says, has whibbly wobbly parts. This is a pure expression of a soul. And this is what happens when you have had a good career, have all the money in the world, and you know, there's this experiment with with mice where you give them everything that they could ever want, and they're you know, they start off in a utopic bliss and then devolves into start started eating other mice and and it's not good. But if we're doing an isolated experiment and we just take Jennifer Tilly, you know, maybe she's what socialists have in mind. She's just a perfect human beaf.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, man, I think she's losing her mind. Later in the episode, she's wearing a reef made out of dead birds. She's fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Well that hat was a lot, But again, you can't say it's not a pure expression the spirit go ahead room. Do you speak on the Whibley wobbles?
Speaker 4: The Whibley wobbles. This is the type of rich that you should be if you actually have wealth. Everyone at this level I wish was more like her, and at the same time, I want no one to be like her because she's one of a kind. I adore her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we say it all the time. Usually people with means like this start to get a little wonky. They start to get a little wonky, and Tilly's wonky. But she's a good kind of wonky. I root for her to have even more than she already has. Anyways, Uh, we take a glass elevator up to Kathy and Tilly's rooms. Kathy Hilton requests a fan. I need a fan. It helps me sleep.
Speaker 2: You go on, that's funny. She sounded like Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Yes she is.
Speaker 2: Oh, you go on.
Speaker 5: I'm just a traditional lady, babe. Don't mind the twig and berries. I'm a traditional kind of gal. That's why for Donald trap. Oh, don't don't mind those people I slaughtered with my vehicle on pH bab to be fair, totally one.
Speaker 1: Ruby, do you want to I'm okay.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, are we gonna cover how they put her in a room with a goddamn chapel.
Speaker 1: Yep, right now, Oh okay, yeah, look it where your thoughts are, well, my thoughts are.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool if you're a fucking fan of ghost hunters. Otherwise it's fucking creepy.
Speaker 1: Oh. I thought it was really, really beautiful. I'd be like, I don't need it outside the door. That's an odd thing that's going on right now. But it was a beautiful chapel.
Speaker 2: Uh first day personal story. My wife and I Italy in Rome. I couldn't believe it. The uber driver drops us off at our hotel. It was converted, uh convent for nuns. So I'm like, there's no way this is where we're supposed to say. I go in. There's the desk, there's a dude sitting there. I go, is this the hotel thingy min NINGI yeah, So I got to go, huny, this is it. We walk in. It's our room was where nuns used to stay. It looked like where nuns used to stay. The entire two days were there, we're supposed to stay for three. I would walk by all the people in the hallways. I was pretty embarrassing and go, hey, you speak English. They're like yeah, yeah kind of. I'm like, hey, what do you think of this place? It's kind of a dump. Huh. My wife would elbow me. Yeah, he knock it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the final night we went and stayed at a nice place that overlooked the Uh what's that that big circle gladiators spot.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not gonna. I'm sorry, sorry, use you first.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're at the hotel, right, and to other people that were also at the hotel, you were saying, isn't this ship right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Huh okay. That was the only thing I wanted to clarify off to you, Dylan.
Speaker 1: What's it called Saint Peter's Square?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it called the Colisseum? No? No, no, but that it was the coliseum? Was the word I was was that that's the circle thing where.
Speaker 2: And then the fountain thing is around the corner.
Speaker 1: What's the what? What's the where's the vatican? Saint Peter's Uh, what is it?
Speaker 2: That's a couple of miles away, but yeah.
Speaker 1: What is it, Caitlin, what's the what's the thing where the Vatican is? It's not the it's Saint Peter's silica. But but I don't know if that's the anyways you went to. You went from there to the place where you're certain to get stabbed and robbed in Rome. Rum is a pretty nice place, but everybody says you go to the coliseum. That's where that's where, you know.
Speaker 2: It's a little sketchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where it gets sketchy. Nuns have great digs. Nuns are known to have amazing digs. Just ask Katie Perry. Do you hear about that?
Speaker 2: No, what happened?
Speaker 1: Ribs you know about that?
Speaker 4: She is a notorious house thief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight, she She stole the house from a bunch of nuns. Oh my god, Yeah, it's the nuns have great digs. They have this beautiful property up in the hill in Los Angeles. Katy Katy Perry bought it and none said we don't want, we don't want California Dreaming or whatever. Her fucking whip cream tit's stay in here. We want to worship here, Katy Perry said, get the fuck out. Wow, yeah, pretty crazy are.
Speaker 2: Pretty great though.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Cameron Wescott and her short short husband on Dallas Real Hotsives of Dallas. She tried to steal their ailing father's house. I believe when he was like a senile old man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not okay. Erica Jane brought Johnny Knoxville to do her makeup, and Deret is just going to throw something on. Tillie also brought a Johnny two and she's going to be wearing a Doctor Suss kind of nightmare before Christmas combo hat. But we all get ready and we head into the little foyer. This is when Natalie and Amanda arrive at the bevy of beverages afforded to them and Amanda wants water.
Speaker 2: She stay hydrated.
Speaker 1: I am a little bit. I'm gonna channel Eric Eric Jane have a drink. Let's take a quick break to talk about a marvelous sponsor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you want to talk about a cleaner, a palate cleanser.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Go aheads?
Speaker 1: Laundry sauce? Yeah, yeah, gosh, do we love laundry sauce. Laundry sauce is something that we have needed for such a long time and we have had an amazing experience with laundry sauce.
Speaker 2: Okay, my box came this week.
Speaker 1: I love this stuff. Okay, it's time for some spring cleaning. When it comes to the scent of your laundry, it shouldn't smell like the same thing you use to disinfect your bathroom. Okay, everyone is just settling for the same sense. Okay, now, don't get me wrong. Clean clothes always smell great. What are you in the back cabinets of that snow piercer train. We can have We can have things smell bad, just that we we can have things smell better than this. Okay, my box showed up this week.
Speaker 2: They had pods in their fabric softener. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh. Does Australian sandal wood smell good?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 1: Does Italian bergamot smell good?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't deserve to smell that one.
Speaker 1: What about Egyptian rose?
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't deserve that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So maybe amp up the scent game a little bit. There are concentrated pods that are packed with cleaning power, bioins that obliterates snames from muddy hikes, backyard barbecues, and that inevitableized coffee smell. And because spring is all about fresh starts, they were vive fabrics, making your favorite pieces look and feel brand new. For a limited time only, our listeners get twenty percent off their entire order when you use code bad TV at long sauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code bad TV. They've also made their target debut. Okay, so at their in select targets. Ninety percent of customers love laundry Day because of Laundrysauce. Okay, and maybe the best part, they offer a full money back guarantee. Okay, So go to laundrysauce dot com, use promo code bad TV, and you will get twenty percent off. Try it out. Help the show, It helps the show tremendous.
Speaker 2: Help us out.
Speaker 1: Okay, You're on vacation in a villa in Italy, Medici, have a drink.
Speaker 2: This was the episode where there is no coming back for me for Amanda, she annoyed this one. This one is officially there is no coming back. The way that she talked to the servers, how like she was on edge at the table the entire time.
Speaker 1: I say this about a lot of people, but I don't really mean it. I mean it about Amanda, disgusting human being.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time going. This is my nature. This is why I get walked all over sometimes these days. Is I give people too much fucking rope in my life.
Speaker 1: I find Ruby every letter, every letter means the most in the word disgusting.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I don't have There's enough distance now between the weird dinner where to Red attacked her on the anniversary and for us to now judge her entirely and not based on that. I've seen nothing that I like the way she speaks to just Waite staff, her husband in general. Also, I think the biggest defense is the breathy baby voice. It will I will never exct.
Speaker 1: Ringing the laptop out to the garden. You're writing your book, now, put it away.
Speaker 2: I'm writing.
Speaker 4: I'm it's arrested development almost honestly, Kyle came out. I was like, I want. I think she wanted Kyle to be like, oh, good job, sweetie, how far are you? And it said, Kyle laughed.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the worst. And I don't think I'm a little confused why this episode was your room.
Speaker 2: There are multiple infractions of being obnoxious and annoying.
Speaker 1: None more so than polluting your beloved Sandignez Valley.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that hasn't happened yet, but she's threatening to.
Speaker 1: Oh she she means to her husband is leading the cocktail party on a white horse. Again, FBI, get going.
Speaker 2: There was one other obnoxious thing, though. Zoe calls her kids and complains about her limited closet space. I'm sure Jerry was upset by that. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, mom, that's crazy. Yeah, that's just unacceptable. Yeah, thanks for letting me.
Speaker 1: That pissed Jerry off. All Right, So Kathy hates when people are late. Nope, Kyle hates when people.
Speaker 2: Are Is everybody down there because Catty Patty is kind of here, but he might also be on vacation.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, Okay, Kyle is in a bathrobe. Okay, so I know that you're not to reap, but also people are ready. You're in a bathrow. Anyways, Jennifer Tilly walks in, and Rachel Jaue is correct. Rachel Zoe says, Jennifer Tilly is an art form and my hero. No, Pat's rolling his eyes. Me and Ruby I I, yeah, we just agree with everything that Rachel Zoe said. The hat is insane, But Erica makes a great point. What does Rachel think about twinning with Amanda. Uh. It was disgusting that Amanda wore the same thing essentially as Rachel Joe and I would maybe, yeah, you can't light a dress on fire while somebody's wearing it, because that would endanger them. But I wouldn't be completely not understanding if Rachel Zoe did that. Caddy Patty, what's going on, babe?
Speaker 2: Well, I do want to make this before Caddy Patty arrives. Is Pat's still here?
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's interesting how America, Jane Baby and some of the other ladies they ice Amanda, but in a way where it's extremely subtle, like she'll say something and they'll respond back and quickly turn their back to her.
Speaker 1: She's vile. No one likes her very Ooh, little coke zero? What do you got there, rubs? Oh a tall a tall Coke zero? Fire.
Speaker 2: Now at this point, Caddy Patty's here, Caddy Patty. I think Bo's is trolling me or him, Caddy Patty.
Speaker 1: Caddy Patty arrives with I like to think of what, okay, what is that move? The is it? Na? No? No no? The bird cage with Robin Williams.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 1: Who's the other guy who was in the producers and stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh God, I should always name I was just on the tip of my tug. Oh he did a voice in Lion King.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, yeah, yeah, yeah, he was Nathan Lane. Nathan Lane. Yeah, so you obviously don't reach the same soaring heights that Nathan Lane reaches when you're Caddy Patty because it's a low vibration. Caddy Patty.
Speaker 2: But I'm a more masculine gay man.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. But I do see flamingo kind of fronds opening up, a whole series of them dominoing up and then Caddy Patty arrives. I apologize, that's just the imagination I have of Caddy Patty.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Caddy Patty, he left, actually, but he left his notes here because he doesn't he feels like he's being trolled by Bo's. But okay, he said, yeah, I know, he doesn't want to get any trouble or anything because he's gonna comment on Bo's He's but he did say if he was here, she looks like someone.
Speaker 1: Glued a pomp pomp to her head. Okay, and not in a good way. Okay, Caddy Patty was here left his notes. Yeah, and I'm reading him, and you think that he did that because.
Speaker 2: He want to get in trouble. Okay, yeah, it said it looks like someone gleed a pom pom to her head upside down and not in a good way. I don't know what he.
Speaker 1: Meant by that, Okay, anyway, I think it's pretty clear what he meant. Oh, okay, Okay. Dard is a rat. She is once again late. I'm excited for the entire cast to turn on her in a Lord of the Flies kind of way. I hope it happens. I'm white knuckling for that eventuality, Ruby, go ahead.
Speaker 4: If it does not happen, Dylan, the United States government will turn on her, I think, so, don't worry, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be careful. Let's get to the Grand Surprise. The Villa Bibiani Theater. Oh God, that blue.
Speaker 2: Oh baby. I could get up on stage right now, but I'd have to pay.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful hue of blue. It is an easter pastel. Dare I say, et moon kind of blue. It's amazing what that blue did to me, It really was. It just hit me in the heart. Just a beautiful theater now Bo says, if you have culture, you will enjoy opera. Amanda is on her phone, Sutton miss sleeping, and almost everyone there hates what is happening now. One of the things that adds to the you want to talk about getting anxiety. One of the things that makes this moment so awful is the limited size of the party. If this theater is a little fuller, then it's like, Okay, contextually this is more appropriate. There's seven of us sitting here and this is awkward as fuck, and I hate it. One thing I do want to note, I love Stefano. He is unabashed, always boozing. He has a drink in his hand every fucking where he goes. Layoff. Okay, I have to be around you, this gaggle of women. Okay, you guys are all awful to one another. I need wine at all hours. And he's just pristinely buzzed like that.
Speaker 2: He sets the tone. Can I tell you why opera sucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna explain this in just like uh would be the terms of just like breaking it down to human nature.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Megan Stallion gets on stage and starts going YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA. You start shaking your ass and she's just moving around doing that. Yeah, you're like, there's something cool about it. And as a human being, you you're mesmerized by like the sonic waves and her ass shaking and everything is just.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when I think we can all agree too, great ass.
Speaker 2: With a fucking uh a beard up there goes Ah. All you want to do is bury your head in this chair.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something brief. Opera hour and a half or four hours of Bluey starting at four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well, that's my every day, so I watch four hours of blue So really yeah, dad, mom, bingo.
Speaker 1: It's all right, hey everyone, everyone take it easy. Lucy does not like Bluey. Lucy gets very overwhelmed by blue which is crazy because she loves one piece and one piece.
Speaker 2: Is just oh boss.
Speaker 1: Anyways, enough about.
Speaker 2: That, wait till she gets into Masha the Bear. It's an interesting one because it's this little bossy Russian bitch who owns this bear out in the woods. All she does is use him and tell him what to do.
Speaker 1: That sense awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty means to the bear, she means to everybody. Everybody. The wolves that live out there, the squirrels. She's got them all on the fucking docket.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, what is the message?
Speaker 2: Be a bossy bitch? Wow?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about snow white Pat?
Speaker 2: No, Masha the bear?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to Amanda and Deurit needing to speak Darite waves this off incites uh. I actually have to piss now. When she says I have to urinate, she delays the process, and she, without any irony whatsoever, goes around and inquires about whether or not she can do this because she doesn't want to be late to dinner. I don't feel the same fervent disgust that I feel towards Amanda for Deit. But I don't think anyone is any get in the comments. Is anyone a fan of Deret? I mean genuinely, she's.
Speaker 4: To have so to have Bose say to her, no, no, you won't hold us up. We will eat dinner. Okay, well wait for you at all?
Speaker 1: Right? And dinner is a classical classical Pecorino tuscano on property, olive, oil, ham and melon, and then the big one, the best steak in the world, tuscin rare.
Speaker 2: Jerry could eat that for breakfast. Oh wow, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Wow? Well, Jerry, Jerry liked the prosciudo and the mellon. That's right, yeah, Jerry, Jerry's culture. Yeah, Jerry's a really really rich little child because his favorite breakfast is preshudo and melon. Okay, cut to Michigan somewhere and children are eating cream of wheat with the dregs of the maple syrup left in the bottle. It's like, I love Zoe, right, but we do have to be a little mindful of how we speak about our lives.
Speaker 2: Thank you for finally catching that. Yeah, I've been saying she is a humble, she is a bragger, but she just does it in such a batt way, does it perfectly. Like when she's driving from the airport, She's like, oh my god, I love Italy. I've been here so many times. It's like, yeah, you got to catch these little things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Now I want to give a Rachel.
Speaker 2: A life hack. I don't want to tell her how to live her life because she's obviously doing better than me. But she says she needs to save up a bunch of money because her dream retirement is to live by the beach. Get a tan like one of those spray tans are a big tan by the sun or something, and then make jewelry on the beach. And I was thinking, Fuck, you don't need any money for that. There's like eighty thousand of those fuckers down on y tent.
Speaker 1: Yeah for free. She wants to be in Chanelle klftans, So that's going to be a little bit trickier because those eighty thousand or they're not draped in Chanelle klftans. Ruby your thoughts on rachel Zo's retirement plan.
Speaker 4: I don't think that she would love the tent, but you should DM her potsuit, she thinks, because it's true she could get there faster.
Speaker 2: Well, especially if she takes up smoking rock.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Wow, Yeah for sure. Catch Aya, pepe and Bolognesi round out what is a perfect Italian meal one hundred and fifty pots. Rachel Zoe wants to be homeless and die. I think we covered it, okay, dearit and Pique went to dinner.
Speaker 2: But I want to keep it private.
Speaker 1: Baby, she's string froes and I won't to please. She does want to talk about this only with certain people.
Speaker 2: Well, and you shouldn't go out to a fucking restaurant where people can take pictures of you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Now, Erica Jane Baby says, I know you're not talking about may Baby, and Durite says, well, you didn't tell me about your boyfriend. And it's this really like important moment that only bubbles up a couple of times this season. It's important to catch on to these moments wherein we can really see that these people are not friends in any way shape.
Speaker 2: We only talk when cameras are here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's be honest. Yeah, So they don't love each other and they are not friends. So Erica Jane says, I'm shocked about you two staying together Baby with Sutton and Amanda, and she says because the last time at the Secret Manifestation dinner didn't go well. And we cut to another moment where it's not a I'm done with Amanda moment, but it does fit into the tap history of how awful she is. She goes, hey, don't call me a wimp in my own home. Take it away, Roops, and it's there.
Speaker 4: It's crime. Yeah, there aren't a lot of places to take it other than jail, because people who are over the age of three and speak this way. Yeah, yeah, that's all. I don't love it. I really actually hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't call me a wimp in my own house.
Speaker 2: At some point, I do question did Amanda watch this show before she signed up to go on?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy to me? What is brain's fire? Very very quickly? You know, we've been talking for a while. We don't really know what we're going to say. We just kind of say it. It comes out to our detriment at times when you hear the word wimp and you turn it into an insult, levied that needs to be addressed and how inappropriate that is in the context of your own like that is such a fucking bizarre thing to do, of course, Like go ahead, Ribs.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, imagine if Sutton just said something super foul like you fat postpartum bitch, Like, imagine what could have happened and what the Because the reaction likely would have been the same.
Speaker 2: She should I would have been like, because I'm quick on my feet, I would have been what'd you just say to me, Twiggy? What'd you call?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You call me a fat pig? I called you Twiggy? Did you call him Twiggy. Have you seen your legs? Twiggy? Okay, no, I mean it's easy fight back, right, That's what this show is about.
Speaker 1: Fight back.
Speaker 2: Hey did you just call me? All right, let's get to I want to go on Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: That Dart and Amanda of it all. Amanda is weirded out that everyone has the same opinion on her marriage, but durit's mad at her. Well, Amanda, you've met her three fucking times. So are we a financial expert, best selling author, marriage counselor all of these things? But we can't recognize that. The reason she's upset is I don't know you don't talk about my marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh on, I'm going to defend Amanda here.
Speaker 5: Ugh.
Speaker 2: She was speaking in general terms, which we can all agree when you talk shit about your ex on television, Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But Amanda has pointedly asked to read about these things. I think Kyle has kind of kicked the door open in these moments, but Amanda has sat in the pocket, going tell me about this. Yeah, what's going on? You don't know her? And Kathy Hilton is all of us when she says, read the room, babe, if you don't know someone, keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Well that's because Kathy understands this is a newbie and she has no respect for her. But Amanda says, everyone at this fucking table agrees with the sentiment that I am sharing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, come at me right now. Amanda then says, well, well, well, I get that I don't know you, and it's not my place to bring up your marriage in front of all these people. But what if it's coming from a place of caring academia oh that one, yeah, what if it's coming from a car place? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah? She is rotin And Duritz says, well, what about the cult? And Amanda says, what was your intention of bringing up the cult? Because you were in a cult in that job, it's pretty fucking interesting. Let's talk about the cult.
Speaker 2: It saved her actually in this episode, because I thought they were going to bring out the knives.
Speaker 1: It did. It really did. Sorry, sorry to h to, I'm talking too much. I apologize. But rubes Pat brings up a very very good point in that when Amanda was talking about this and the women were as empathetic and receptive as they were, I was really really concerned that this was going to buy Amanda Yardage your thoughts on.
Speaker 4: That, No, because she won't do it properly, right, like her taking a sip of dramatic water being like, I don't know if I have what did the energy? You're set?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Shut up? Okay, baby girl, go get your bottle and come back to the table when you're ready. Because, like Darite said, the fact that she has taken this twenty four hour experience and turned it into her next book is why I think I hate her.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm yeah, yeah, But I've always said, and when people hate you on reality TV, one way that you can kind of get out of it is victimhood. Pain.
Speaker 1: Pain pain.
Speaker 2: You're right when you're doing the one on one thing on Bachelor where they're going to decide to give you the rose or not. And if you don't get the rose, your fucking head.
Speaker 1: My grandma's dying.
Speaker 2: You take a phone call. Oh, the person is ready to say, you know, I really like you. Oh, I'm sorry, hold on, I'm taking a phone call. Hello. Oh no, she's dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, she's dead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Well hold on, let me finish this dinner.
Speaker 1: You were saying, yeah, or you go ooh, sorry, my leg I Collot sometimes in my life is in peril at all hours.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you were saying you can't dump the person there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's a brilliant tactic. Now Erica Jane talks on cults, baby, she says, you know, it's crazy, and I think cults. I think Marilyn Manson, But there's all kinds of cults. Baby.
Speaker 2: Thank you for bringing up that absolutely pointless point.
Speaker 1: Now, the Mother of Silver, that's a that's a weird one.
Speaker 4: Right, Mother of God. This this was a bebe from her that just made me laugh and giggle, loved it. I think that it's really fun to know that. Erica Jane also postmates and watches documentaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, The Mother of God was a doc about this complete drunk right where they kept Did you see this one?
Speaker 1: No, it's a fascinating one to me though.
Speaker 2: So she really wasn't a good cult leader, but she had a bunch of young people follow her, and they loved her so much that even when she was dead, they they kept her dead body around for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, m hmm, yeah, strung Christmas lights around the dead body.
Speaker 4: Drove it around like you know, who It reminded me of whoever that was that kept the Daddy in the box. That's what it was kind of like. But Daddy wasn't cremated. Daddy was alive with Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: Got it. That's fucking terrifying.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ruby, I'm sorry. I got to bring this up because a lot of our listeners like docs too.
Speaker 1: Ruby.
Speaker 2: On HBO, they got this series called Neighbors.
Speaker 1: And Cecy's obsessed.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch this. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Each episode has two different stories about neighbors that are in conflict, and the way they edit it is it it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be. And CC was like, there was one where there was this old guy and a person moved in that was a little paranoid, so they were building a wall. That was she built a wall, and he was like, it looks like god damn fucking card.
Speaker 2: He's a former senate member in the Texas Legislator and he doesn't like that she built a wall. And she's a psychic and she does really well, and they're in a she does not want her property being seen from the street, and he does everything he can to fucking get that wall taken down. Yeah, and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be really good. Okay, tune in. All right, let's get to the next day. Kyle is working out.
Speaker 4: M I don't have anything to say.
Speaker 1: It's like crazy, Like, why do I get annoyed by Kyle working out? What's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: She's not annoying me this season. I what I find is I was more annoyed by her being a fake lesbian. Now, I like, Kyle, we'll talk about this love.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mark. I think partially it's that you're not you. This is me speaking to me with my cokes Era, you piece of fat shit. So seeing people be active makes you feel bad.
Speaker 1: Oh, got it is the same way that.
Speaker 4: The lesbianism felt performative, so Pat was annoyed by it. I think the working out is also very annoyingly performative. Like we get it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's speak about a performative act before we do. Durita says she's going shopping. That's always bad. Now let's get to the performative act of vlogging about the book and bringing the book out to the garden. It's always ooh, my bones are turning into liquid. I am so cring out. Now we've addressed this. It's it's nausea inducing. But Kyle comes back from her jog and Kyle starts to do that Kyle thing. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: She hears something.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she hears something?
Speaker 2: Y hear something. What are you doing over there, Amanda?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nothing, Well, since you're asking typing my new book.
Speaker 1: God does Patty love his sound effects. He has so much fun with his sound effects.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to ask the next question. It's about my new book. And if you were going to ask, it's inspired by Derek because she's such a bitch.
Speaker 1: Now Kyle starts in with her svengaliism. Here she goes Durit is not trying to Kyle hates hates She hates to read so much. It's crazy how much she hates her.
Speaker 2: She's using Amanda as a I think a wall as a device.
Speaker 1: Amanda or Kyle is having a little finger kind of season where she's really kind of she's behind the veil. She looks to be warming up to a new housewive. She is not. She is in the throes of processing the tip of her head in the first layer of acid in her stomach and the legs are still outside of her mouth. This is an Anaconda like swallowing, and I hope Amanda is ready for it because she is being rung dry. We end the episode well, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Amanda now realizes there is only one way to communicate on the show, because both Sutton and Kyle walk off away from her during this morning conversation. And the way that you communicate on this show is yell, cry, listen, regret, forgive, repeat, Yeah, that's it. Wow, goddamn, yeah, you don't You're gonna we don't want you to be careful with your words. Now, are you fucking crazy?
Speaker 1: The fuck out here? All right, let's wrap up the show with Rachel Zoe getting word back from Kyukis Jerry Melanhead Fine, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I want to hear your thoughts on this. Dylan and I are parents. I understand Zoe being pissed that Dad, without permission, mentioned to the boys or the boy I got a girlfriend. Yeah, Dad's a little piece of shit, he is. He did this to drive her nuts, yep. And I think she Rach frames it that she's concerned how this will affect Jerry, and it may confuse him. However, I think Rage is more upset and by the way, this is bad, so I totally agree with her being upset about it. How Whoever, I think Rach is more upset because this was a power move by him to upset her.
Speaker 1: I think that, and we'll throw to Rubes for final thoughts on this. I think that rach is right to be pissed off, but she's also this strikes me as a long winding road and there are IEDs at every foot, so you've got to pick and choose where your energy points go to. This is still early in the process, so Rachel's going to get pissed off about a lot. I think Zoe needs to sit in the pocket a little bit more, and you're going to defeat this petulant little man with poise, patience, and composure. Okay, because there's a lot more to come from this, Caddie, Patty dare, I say, Rubes, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I agree with both of you completely. I think that she is one hundred percent right to be upset. I think he did this while she was away to be a dick. And I think that men like this typically like, yeah, this is a long process. It's like peek like these people will show and Dearie, you will find out who they are, as will their children. You don't have to tell anybody.
Speaker 1: I promise you know exactly. And I want to apologize to you. I'm sorry I call him Catty Patty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't deserve that. Natty Patty's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Caddy Patty is awesome and so are you. Guys for listening, get in the comments let us know what you thought about the episode. We will be back next week with more. Until then, I'm dying saying goodbye, pat say goodbye later, bye bye, kaylin a'p on my, I'm gonna putting on all up like and stuff.
Speaker 2: If I can walk on grass, I can walk on grass.
Speaker 1: M