Speaker 1: Lingua boost Hindi Lesson fourteen. In this lesson you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: I like to travel. I want to visit Germany. I enjoy visiting Italy. Have you been to England? I have never been there. I was in France. Have you ever been to Paris? I went there on holiday last year.
Speaker 1: Now let's get started, listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Mugi yatra carnapasentheh, mugi yatra carnapasenthe.
Speaker 2: I want to visit Germany.
Speaker 3: May Germany johna chatahoun May Germany jahna Chattahoo.
Speaker 2: I enjoy visiting Italy.
Speaker 3: Muhi Italy Jian mazata muhi Italy jan mazata.
Speaker 2: Have you been to England?
Speaker 3: Abkabe England geyho abkaby England Geyho.
Speaker 2: I have never been there.
Speaker 3: Mah wahakabina higea. Mah wahakabina higea.
Speaker 2: I was in France.
Speaker 3: Mey franz meta me franz metha.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Paris?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Kay Paris gohe yeah, aka Paris gohe.
Speaker 2: I went there on holiday last year.
Speaker 3: Mah petlischt mah petlist.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time, Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Muji yatra carnapas and he muji yatra carnapas and.
Speaker 2: I want to visit Germany, May.
Speaker 3: Germany, Jahna Chattahoo May Germany, Johanna Chattahoo.
Speaker 2: I enjoy visiting Italy.
Speaker 3: Muji Italy, mazata Muji Italy jan Mazata.
Speaker 2: Have you been to England?
Speaker 3: Abkabe England geyho, abkabe England geyh.
Speaker 2: I have never been there.
Speaker 3: Mah wahakabina higea, mah wahaabina higea.
Speaker 2: I was in France.
Speaker 3: Me Franz Meta, me Franz Meta.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Paris?
Speaker 3: Yeah, alchemy Paris gohe yeah, Alchavi Paris gohe.
Speaker 2: I went there on holiday last year.
Speaker 3: Mahpetlischt mehpetlist.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 2: I want to visit Germany.
Speaker 3: Meh Germany, johna chattahun meh Germany, Joanna Chataho.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Paris?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chavy Paris go Hey, Yeah, Chay Paris go hey.
Speaker 2: I enjoy visiting Italy.
Speaker 3: Muji italy jan mazata Muji italy Jian mazata.
Speaker 2: Have you been to England?
Speaker 3: Abkabe England? Gayh abkaby England gayh.
Speaker 2: I was in France.
Speaker 3: Me Franz met me franz metha, I have never been there. Mahwaha kabina higa. Mahwaha kabina higa.
Speaker 2: I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Muji yatra na muji yatra na.
Speaker 2: I went there on holiday last year.
Speaker 3: Mahpechlischt mapichlischt hi.
Speaker 4: We just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a linguaboost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a pdf book with all the phrases, on our website lingo a boost dot com. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: This time. Try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear how do you say followed by a phrase.
Speaker 2: I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Muji yatrakna.
Speaker 2: Muji yatrakna, I want to visit Germany.
Speaker 3: Met Germany jahna chatahou med Germany jahna chatahou.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Muji yatra kernapas and he muji yatra kernapas and.
Speaker 2: I enjoy visiting Italy.
Speaker 3: Muji Italy jan mazata muji Italy jian mazata.
Speaker 2: How do you say I want to visit Germany?
Speaker 3: May Germany Jahna chattahoo May Germany jahna Chattahoo.
Speaker 2: Have you been to England?
Speaker 3: Afkaby England Geyhu, abkoby England Gayho?
Speaker 2: How do you say I enjoy visiting Italy.
Speaker 3: Muhi Italy jan me mazata muhi Italy jian me mazata.
Speaker 2: I have never been there.
Speaker 3: Mah waha kabina higea, mah wahakabina higea.
Speaker 2: How do you say, have you been to England?
Speaker 3: Abkaby England gayho Abkaby England Gayho?
Speaker 2: I was in France?
Speaker 3: Me friends, metha, me frinds metha.
Speaker 2: How do you say I have never been there?
Speaker 3: May waha Cobe the higere, mah waha cabin the higere.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Paris?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Archey Paris gohe yeah, archey Paris Goodhey?
Speaker 2: How do you say I was in France?
Speaker 3: Me friends meta mee franz Meta.
Speaker 2: I went there on holiday last year.
Speaker 3: Mahpetlisal chutepahagetha, mahpetlisal Chutepauhagatha.
Speaker 2: How do you say, have you ever been to Paris?
Speaker 3: Jeah archey Paris Gohe yeah, archey Paris Gohe.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I went there on holiday last year?
Speaker 3: Mahpetlisal chutepahagetha, mapechi sa chuttipar muhageta.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at Lingua boost dot com.