Speaker 1: What is your question?
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 1: What's you just I heard you say.
Speaker 3: MJ said are you going to find them in clubhouse?
Speaker 1: And you said, nah, that's too easy? What son?
Speaker 4: I didn't mean it like that, yeah, right out, hold on, hold on, I didn't mean it like that, but clubhouse, like, how.
Speaker 1: Do you mean it? Though, Poppy? Right, Poppy, let's talk.
Speaker 4: I like a little chase. Sometimes clubhouse makes it a little bit too late.
Speaker 5: So to me, okay, except one is it like somebody like kind of like in a celebrity and sense of like being sliding into your DM.
Speaker 1: So it's just like easy because it until.
Speaker 4: My DMS doesn't really get me going like mine.
Speaker 5: But then neither does Like you said, clubhouse of finding someone like there is I have.
Speaker 4: Fun on clubhouse. Don't get a fuck that we have some great conversations. I might tell you'll eat yours, but I don't mean when I see you in person, I'm not. I'm not. I haven't just been going around jumping around like I've been. I have, but I haven't jumped around, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So there's lexus.
Speaker 3: You should ask any of us have.
Speaker 6: That's really you get the mic let's really that's part of my kinky section.
Speaker 2: Where right.
Speaker 5: Yes, So craziest boy call, craziest booty call story, that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh I got a great one. I got a great one. Okay, so this actually happened. No, no, no, this is real. This happened when I was I was seventeen. Checked this out. So so I'm on a convention. I'm on a convention in Vegas. I'm on a convention in.
Speaker 1: Vegas, porn convention.
Speaker 2: Not a porn convention, now it was. It was a medical convention, so allegedly. So here's here's the crazy thing. So this girl I want to hook up with the year before, we didn't hook up, so we made plans to hook up. We got there a day early before the whole convention started. So I see her and her dad checking in Romantic Yeah, checking into the hotel. So they're like, uh yeah, So everybody had their own rooms, right, So she had a room, her dad had a room, but they had an adjoining door. Like the doors are open. So her dad was like yeah. So Pops is like, hey, I don't know where you're staying, as if I didn't have a room. But you know, her friend Renee doesn't come here the next day, so you can sleep in the other bedroom. In the other bed.
Speaker 1: Did you drop a name Renee?
Speaker 2: Renee for the record, her friend Renee.
Speaker 1: Friend Renee. We could start putting pieces.
Speaker 2: So here's what's crazy over here to sell.
Speaker 1: Friend n da.
Speaker 2: So she tells me. So he's like, uh me just later for dinner. Okay, cool. So we go to dinner. This is in Vegas. We go to dinner and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you're doing seventeen seventeen, So.
Speaker 2: I excuse myself, go back to my uncle's room. Right, who's your uncle? He was the president of the organization at the time. So anyway, I go back. He's big ball he's a big baller in the suite, he's busy.
Speaker 1: You got an ax. You said we're all going to dinner something like that.
Speaker 2: So it's it's booty call time. It's like eleven, So I come boy for seventeen year old. It's like eleven at the door, nice soft tap is all about it. Yes, she opens the door. She's looking sexy and I'm like, in her barbie Yes, in her Hello Kitty T shirt or whatever, hell and Hello T shirt.
Speaker 1: He borrowed the sweater she was in this exact sweater.
Speaker 2: So she's got that look.
Speaker 1: And then we made out the look. She's like, that was it.
Speaker 2: That was it. She has that look. So I came in handle my business and no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, let me back, no, no, check it out. Hold on, okay, okay, so the door okay, I'm gonna tell you no, no, no, no, this is what happened. This is what happened. The door is open. Her dad is sleeping in the other room. The door is open. Luckily, he's got emphysema or some ship. So he's hooked up the oxygen he's got like.
Speaker 1: And he snored, he was and by the way, I.
Speaker 2: Mean luckily he's snoring so I can hear him like he's asleep. So so you know, we start kissing, we start.
Speaker 1: Did you play?
Speaker 2: And there's having She's grinding me. I pulled the ship off, bender over in front of her.
Speaker 1: The door in front of her dies in front.
Speaker 2: Of the door. You didn't have I did, I did.
Speaker 1: You put it on? I was packing missed that part.
Speaker 2: I was packing starting.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn it.
Speaker 2: I like, okay, you want that part? So I put it on. It was tight.
Speaker 1: You said the other one. Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: This was before magnums.
Speaker 1: You said, do you want that part?
Speaker 2: Do you want that part?
Speaker 1: What you is that your go to line?
Speaker 7: Remember on forty year Old Virgin when he was describing to kids and he was like, yeah, they were like what did they feel like? He was like, fan bag, that's what this story has given me. Reminists familiar.
Speaker 1: You want that bar girl, Okay, what you want? This part of hit the sa sex only.
Speaker 2: The condom on hit it from the back. The booty was in front of her dad's door, in front of the dad, in front of the dad's door, who's snoring. Luckily he's got emphysema. He's snoring like a bear. So when I was done, I.
Speaker 1: Snor I can't.
Speaker 2: Nine seconds later, so when I was finished, here's the here's here's the dope part about it. That was that wasn't the best part. No, that wasn't the best part. I went to sleep in the other bed. I went to sleep another bed and at the time I had long hair, Like.
Speaker 1: Does that mean it wasn't good?
Speaker 2: No, it was great the second bed because here's the story. The day is there in the room, separate. So I gotten all the bed and here he comes, and they all attest I can lay on something. You think I'm sleep I hear everything. I'll be on a sofa. Yeah, We'll have We'll have meetings and I'll be on the sofa at like two in the morning. They think I'm asleep and the I chime in so I hear him, and he's like, who the fuck is that in the bed. And she's like, oh, Dad, remember like you told Julian he could sleep in the other bed. And this dude's like short stock. He weighs about three hundred pounds. He jumps on top of me and he starts punch me. Nigga, wake up, Wake up, motherfucker, wake up, wake up. And I'm like, oh shit, oh you know doctor so and So. You know I'm sorry, he's the doctor. He jumps on top of me. He's punching the ship out of me, on top of me like some m m a shit, he's punching the ship out of.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: I wake up like I act like I'm startled. I wake up. Oh hey, doctor so So. And he's like, wait, put your clothes on, we're going to breakfast.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: And I had breakfast my God.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 2: He gave me the key.
Speaker 1: Are you married to this girl now? No?
Speaker 2: Definitely, not definitely back.
Speaker 1: Never you Where do you go.
Speaker 6: Still wearing the same shirt to this day.
Speaker 1: Just size matter? He took her sweater. This size matter. That's your naughty question for me.
Speaker 6: Honestly, no, I don't think it necessarily matters.
Speaker 8: You don't think or you know, like, have you ever been have you ever been with somebody and you like and you're like, oh no, I cannot yes, because for me is I've had something like that happened.
Speaker 1: And I was like and this was when I was younger, and I was like, So what I will.
Speaker 6: Say is this girth in width is important. Length isn't so much important?
Speaker 5: Okay, So tell us about the time of the story that it just wasn't for you. Did you see this person make and you're like, nah, it's not happening, or did you actually like fucking You're like, just get off.
Speaker 6: No, it was just one of those things where I'd seen and I was like, nah, that's never happening.
Speaker 1: He was a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 6: It was a pencil like it was.
Speaker 1: That was my problem. It was long and skinny and long and skinny is not to me. It feels like what's that character on what's that movie? No, it's not even painful. It was like finger yeah with the finger that lipsy. Yeah, it looked like that. That was yeah, that was for your Yeah, that wasn't for me.
Speaker 6: Tap out, yes, thank you, thank you know and again return.
Speaker 1: To oh thank you? So did you run out? How did that conversation wasn't gonna happen? I'm sorry, I don't, I don't do that. You said that, I don't do this.
Speaker 5: You said I don't do this. Does that work for you often where you're like, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 6: Don't Yeah, yeah, absolutely, But how does.
Speaker 1: It get to that whole like that point where he's like naked and he's like, it wasn't naked.
Speaker 6: It was just you know, no, well, you have like central moments you kills.
Speaker 5: You know, you've done that look before, like you said the girl at the door that you like that look.
Speaker 1: You know you sat back and was like, bitch, are you gonna suck it or not? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, definitely you didn't even get that far. It was just one of those situations where you kissed and they take your hand, they put them there You're.
Speaker 1: Like, Also, you didn't see it naked, you didn't have felt it didn't. Oh that's horrible. I'm sorry you went through that. Yeah out in your mind. Yeah, understand, I don't do this.
Speaker 4: They say like like they be saying thumb size, and like to me, it's like to me, I could never.
Speaker 1: Believe I saw your thumb And what do you mean.
Speaker 5: Like that it does actually exist, that that's a size or like fine, because you're so.
Speaker 4: Like, see, I'm not even the biggest.
Speaker 5: But I just I'm not saying that you're the biggest, but that you have like substance to your dick. You to say something like this because you've never been around guys like Okay, so I'm sure you've played sports, you've been whatever, and the people like take obviously like when your kids, you take showers with people, not that you're not with people, but whatever, Right, But I'm saying you've never seen one of your friends they didn't have a well and down dick.
Speaker 1: They all had fucking big ass dicks. Impossible.
Speaker 5: Ye, Like, as a girl I used to be and then addressing I mean in the fucking shower, we'd be running around that bitch, we all see what we have if we have tids. Ever, so with dudes, you would think that it's the same way. Now, maybe not that you're not all hard or anything like that, but not in a non sexual way. But you've never had a friend that had like a dick, and you're like, oh, thank god, that's not me.
Speaker 6: Well, what do you think they do when they go to the bathroom, They pee right those urinals and I'm sure they look of course.
Speaker 1: Y'all love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one is at a urine.
Speaker 6: Old looking you're doing, you're peaking.
Speaker 2: There is zero peaking happened.
Speaker 1: You're lying.
Speaker 5: If you've never peaked at dude, another guy's dig non sexually and just by accident conversation.
Speaker 1: You're a liar. That's a lie. You've never tried to suck your own dick. Listen, when you're.
Speaker 2: Young, when you're young, before you get your first you're young.
Speaker 5: You don't look over by accident because you're having a conversation, not that you're doing.
Speaker 4: It's a natural thing to look at, just to make sure that you're good.
Speaker 1: Exactly that you'd be like, oh, it doesn't have to be such even what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's a whole I've seen a bomb on the street, take a ship.
Speaker 1: We made eye contacted.
Speaker 5: It was a problem for me, but it wasn't sexual, but it was a problem.
Speaker 2: So there's one thing as a man that you never do. You never eat a banana and make eye contact with another man.
Speaker 1: What about ice cream? Cove noting anything.
Speaker 4: Now, But I just back to like, I just never like women be like it was the size of a pinky or thumb to me, Like, I don't even I can't think of that even being possible.
Speaker 5: Because that but it is possible, I will say so. In the beginning of my poor year, there used to be things that they would do, like like so it would be like reality type thing. So some people they would look on Craigslist. I remember being vividly a scene that it was. I don't even know that these even exist anymore, hand drop scene. But it was literally the smallest penis I have ever seen in my entire life. Like literally it was a micro penis. And literally I remember, this is how fucked up I am, because I was like, well, fuck him, if he's gonna be here and do this, and I'm gonna glorify it. So I literally took my two fingers and I did this on purpose to show you the size and like what it was. He wasn't a performer. He was something on crisis that got whatever. That sounds even worse, but you were all tested at this time.
Speaker 1: But the thing was is like that's what it came from.
Speaker 5: Because it was supposed to be like like a reality type like you know somebody that you whatever, but literally it was a micro penis.
Speaker 1: Like it was like this.
Speaker 5: He wasn't like in shape he was he was a I'm like, it was a it was an afternoon day.
Speaker 1: It was a.
Speaker 7: Story.
Speaker 5: No, but it was like it was and it was three girls and I'm like, how do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, homie, and this is why. I was like, this is why.
Speaker 5: And the other girls would be like to make fun of it, and I was like, you can't make fun of it because they're not gonna be there to deal with whatevers. But some people again that was his fetish thing. It was like it wasn't even like that, hommy. It was so small and soft that it came. It came soft, yeah, probably, yeah, yeah, have you.
Speaker 1: Ever came soft?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Of course? Why do you think? Of course, like I have one if I had one I would like to have, and I would know.
Speaker 2: Listen, women, women, women think they're the only ones who fake orgasms. And a soft nut is a dude faking an orgasm.
Speaker 1: That means you're not nutting.
Speaker 2: You can nut, but it's like you're not enjoying it, like you're like.
Speaker 1: Let me, you're mad that you're soft and coming.
Speaker 4: No, you can, you cannot when it because listen, I do my only fancies. Sometimes I like women engagement. So what if I'm doing it by myself and I'm not in the move, but I know, I know I need to make some money. Sometimes it does happen. But as far as me having contact with a woman and coming soft, never never dealt with that.
Speaker 1: Does it hurt when he comes off?
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I don't get blue balls. I never got blue balls, and I never given blue lips. I never got blue ever given blue lips.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing for a man to a woman. I've gotten blue overaries.
Speaker 5: You're like you're not giving her the full thing. You're like, you know, like, I don't even want to talk about this because.
Speaker 1: As far as I have, I'm gonna started to tell you.
Speaker 5: I just had a preface that come from. Since we're getting private hand there is the thing. Okay, so like I get a massage from somebody, right and the low key it's the most professional sexual but non sexual thing. In my head, it's something sexual, not that it's been like crossed over from that person, but it's just super highly to that thing that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think I just came, but he didn't know. He doesn't even know, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think, but I have this like relationship in my head that I'm like, he's like fantasizing, yes, but I'm like, I don't want to make it awkward because I don't want to make him feel like I'm like using him as like whatever. But I'm also but it feels good and he knows what he's doing, So in my mind, I'm like, doesn't know or doesn't he know? I don't know, but it's been like this for a long time and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I keep booking my sincere. I'm entire the entire episode on.
Speaker 5: You want to know who he is, I'll give you them his name too, because he's the best.
Speaker 1: But he's the best.
Speaker 5: The thing is is like I like, he's literally the best messeuse I've ever had, and I'm like a massage whore. I've been everywhere in the world. I've got massages everywhere, and he's literally why I won't teeter that line to cross because I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable is because he's so good at his job. Can want to lose him as that because I'm like but I'm like, so, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Girl, are you just so fucked up? Like you have conversation?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, can you fit me? You need you need to get over here.
Speaker 5: Like I think about that because just because I've been in a sexual industry doesn't mean it gives me the right over sexualized moments. So the same thing with men to women, like I respect it. If it was a woman, I felt the same way, I would do the same thing. It's like, I don't want to cross that line, but I don't want to cross that line.
Speaker 1: But you want to say, but it.
Speaker 2: Feels good after I.
Speaker 5: Don't masturbate, but I definitely every time I call my girlfriend, I'm like, he did it again.
Speaker 1: I think I think he did this thing I.
Speaker 5: Was thinking. And the thing is is he's not even trying to be sexual. It's just so and that's what I gets to me. I'm like, is it just feels that good of my body because he feels like he knows what he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm always high, but.
Speaker 5: I could be high, but I could be high drunk, I could be not anything, and it's still the same. I've done experiments because it's been a while now, and like my guy friend, he's like, just drinks a little and then turn around.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, but what if he's offended. I don't want to offend him. Like I'm like, I'm single.
Speaker 2: But just.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about it because we have been here.
Speaker 5: So if you were in the same situation and you again not doing anything, you're just doing your job and you're not that's not your job. But we're just playing playing like you know, hypothetically, what would you do if a woman just turned it and was like, here it is you would you feel uncomfortable because that is your job or whatever? Because my thing is is I don't I know what I feel, but I'm not trying to interject because and think somebody else is feeling the same thing because I'm doing that and he's literally doing his job.
Speaker 1: Maybe not that's a transfer, and that's why I don't.
Speaker 5: It's because for me, it's like, as a woman, I like the way it feels, but I'm not going to overstimulate that light is because I want to be respectful of his craft and how great he is.
Speaker 1: And what he's doing, because maybe that's part of the craft, right, And that's what my girlfriend And that's what my girlfriend said.
Speaker 5: She was like, maybe he just knows that you liked an erotic thing whatever, and that's like he doesn't cross.
Speaker 1: Any like something. I want to make it a fact, he doesn't cross any lines.
Speaker 5: It's just me thinking like see it, Oh my god, it's me and it's just that part.
Speaker 6: But it's a transfer of energy. He probably is putting that that energy towards it.
Speaker 7: So anything, but I know what you're talking about like that.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing is like, is it because you feel so relaxed and like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: High?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, so maybe it's just because I'm high. I'm gonna go with Heather's answer. I'm just high high.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I've been.
Speaker 5: The adult industry for over ten plus years and I and I know that I am. But for me, it's like, because I know that I am overly essentially sexualized person, I don't try to cross lines with people who are not that, and I like to invite it that conversation or that like growth, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to step the line.
Speaker 5: Like so so for me, it's like even with dating, people would think like, oh, you did all these people do whatever? I am in intimidated by dating because because I'm sober, highly sexualized, I don't want to make it about that level. I wanted to say about a more you know, substance level.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how do you Yeah.
Speaker 7: I.
Speaker 2: Think I think, like with the whole massage thing, like it literally you keep that one of those secrets in between y'all that you don't talk about, kind of like when your friend's girlfriend gives you long hugs and you're like, oh, I think she likes me, but like we're going to keep that, Like you never.
Speaker 6: Say anything a long hug because I want him to feel that I'm here.
Speaker 5: But if it's something that's platonic or something that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, you know, when it's you know, like you know they're wanting to like, you know, the difference.
Speaker 4: I think you can feel it like you can, but I don't know. I had women hug me and just like I love hugs, so I will hug you. It just feels good.
Speaker 6: Hug is mild what he's talking.
Speaker 1: Give me one of those side hugs.
Speaker 4: I had three.
Speaker 1: But that's what's also award to with COVID.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I don't like the path.
Speaker 1: If I feel the energy, you might run everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, if I get that energy as soon as.
Speaker 1: I see Heather, if you ever passed, good to know, Heather.
Speaker 4: There's like levels to hogs, though not like I would never hug a woman that's like with that creep kind of vibe. But I never gave that.
Speaker 5: Al I don't think, brother, I'm like hugging, but I don't think it's like I think it's the level of like, hey, is it.
Speaker 1: The like okay two to three seconds, it's like, but it's like the firm seven where you're.
Speaker 10: Like, okay, I could like snuggle up against you and like because like you get the smells, the pheromones, and that's the thing is, So it's like, what's the level of the length of Because I'm a hugger too, I'm Southern.
Speaker 1: You like to like be you know, in people's space, but.
Speaker 4: Not like but there's a hug, Like there's a hug, like like a hug and then there's like a hug where you kind of like clench up and.
Speaker 2: You feel you like there's the brain.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, exactly, that's the hug.
Speaker 1: Yes, So if you're getting two titis a a chest.
Speaker 2: It's not y'all are feeling right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like it comes like you.
Speaker 1: If he lifts you up, it's definitely he might dig.
Speaker 4: A little couple of fingers like right, like.
Speaker 2: Y'all are y'all?
Speaker 1: Are the your question?
Speaker 5: You know, all these energies going on, has anybody sucked each other throughout the group?
Speaker 1: No sexual intention? All the guys like think not even.
Speaker 7: A thought obsessional with me members of the group. Nicky and I can be having a conversation about and he'll be like, oh, well, why don't you just kiss her in the mouth when you put the cereal in the bowl cap?
Speaker 1: So you get jealous, uncertain.
Speaker 2: And it's fun, not at all, but it's fun.
Speaker 5: You he's the line of fucking somebody on the arcade.
Speaker 2: I like to what would you call it? I love making? I love making inappropriate jokes, okay, And it's.
Speaker 7: So funny because he's so dry normally like he's business, business, business, and then all of a sudden he comes with his tourettes.
Speaker 1: Are they Are they corny? Dad jokes? Often very often? So you're trying to pass the bike so much? How have you fucked somebody?
Speaker 4: From our now we cap refreshed. We had like why do.
Speaker 5: You look like you've had sexual talks? You've had somebody.
Speaker 1: Like climax or your sexual talks or what.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm pretty sure as women, I got well.
Speaker 3: We also have entire elevation and that's on Saturdays at three pm, gems on higher on the Vashion.
Speaker 1: Sunday School.
Speaker 4: Sunday School was I think, I think though.
Speaker 1: You've never had some girl on arcade?
Speaker 4: Was like, hey, not the arcade otherwise though, but no, I had as far as people tell them me, they want to fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's like, so you haven't crossed any lines. You're a good boy.
Speaker 4: I'm not a good boy at all. I'm not one, but listen, I just feel like somethings don't happen, some.
Speaker 1: Things don't need But I wasn't a good boy, and that.
Speaker 4: I feel like when we're building, like the Arcade especially, we should keep it like business because once you were involved, everythink there's so many other women that I can you know, have access.
Speaker 5: And that's what I feel like with men when it comes a little bit older, is like you realize, yes.
Speaker 1: Can you anybody. But it's about substance too.
Speaker 5: It's like, let me not put my dick in everything because there's compro like there's repercussions to that, not because it's something that you couldn't do, but you're also around a lot of people that people sometimes.
Speaker 1: Get salty and can't understand relate with that.
Speaker 8: That means business, you know, and happen everybody is attracted, like everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have a we have attractive us all right now, Julie.
Speaker 4: I'll tell y'all like, yeah, we have some attractive ass women in our Yeah. If you look at our and we all win and said like we have unattractive ass We are ship mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically like we're just a ship. Like God damn, we can easially.
Speaker 1: Cross the load.
Speaker 3: But I think that the thing that we are all super cautious about is just maintaining that energy that's so incredibly stellar, Like I I don't want us to ever feel stale and fresh.
Speaker 7: You know, like.
Speaker 3: I will the ship out afraid of however, I'm keeping.
Speaker 4: That, keep it and keep it, we keep it PG. You know, this is an open respect respectfully, disrespectfully.
Speaker 3: And I think that that sexual attention also drives a lot of our conversations.
Speaker 1: And if if you.
Speaker 5: Could create those conversations with like intentions of knowing that there's like okay, wait a minute, that your stopping point, it also generates conversations that could be within that's useful knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I definitely think something it happened like it would turn into a full blown orgy, Like it would just have to be.
Speaker 1: Everybody everyone everybody.
Speaker 6: Sea affair is literally a family affair.
Speaker 5: Heather, what your naughty question is have you ever faked an orgasm ever in your life? So if someone didn't make you orgasm, we're gonna be like, what the fuck's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you to have you had that happen? That's a bad situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 4: I'd rather a woman keep it real, like goddamn. That's why I like to make her orgasm first by like eating her out like.
Speaker 1: Is just okay, I don't feel anything. I don't as long as it's no we're fighting. If I don't orgasm, we're fighting. There's For me, I think that to fake it, it shouldn't be in.
Speaker 5: A situation at all. Like again, it could be enjoyable and you don't need to fake it. But I also feel like if I'm not getting something from it, I don't want to do it right. So for me, it's like to me, it's like it's about authenticity of whatever it is.
Speaker 1: So if we're doing and we're two souls that we're doing something that we're.
Speaker 5: Doing right now, like I want to be in it. I don't want it to be like overthinking it whatever. And with myself it's very like are you.
Speaker 1: Fucking me or fucking like Lexus Texas? So like what what who are you getting?
Speaker 5: I'm always gonna be a Lexis Texas in a in a freak zone type of situation. But it's also like compartmentalized of what it is that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: So you like, do you like is it the fucking that's important or is like the passion like all I can energy?
Speaker 5: To me, I can fuck anybody, but to me, it's about the chemistry and the passion of what you can do and bring out of me that other people can't. Because even me being imporn does in and I've done x amount of scenes and da da da da doesn't mean that I don't have sexual drives ill and I desire certain things, and so my level of like heightened.
Speaker 1: Sexuality is to a point.
Speaker 5: And so if I'm not reached on whatever level, then you're not reaching it, right, bitches, all right, next next cards. It's a mouthful. When there's like so many people, I'm like, we can't. I want to know all the things.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: Of diamonds. It's a spicy question.
Speaker 6: Of course, Niki would.
Speaker 1: How many partners have you had?
Speaker 9: Oh lord, truth, don't be shy now you You you like to negate other people, letting me answer the questions, and you like sit in the background a little bit, and then you speak the truth moments when it needs to be spoken.
Speaker 1: I see, I see six hundred I had I had.
Speaker 3: My twenties were so off camera.
Speaker 1: My brother's sitting over there and he just my twenties were fun, fun, all right.
Speaker 5: I like that most embarrassing sexual moment sharding darling during sex.
Speaker 1: That's a minute. That's a problem.
Speaker 5: Like when you were gonna do a sexy move and you're like, oh ship, Like I turned over and he.
Speaker 1: Was like then I was like just school and I was like I was did y'all laugh about it? Did you like? Because he was like, what the fuck just happened? Like you're on the floor, I'm up here. You're like your dick just coupping on the ground. Baby, but like he's trying to keep on.
Speaker 7: He was like, it's okay, it's okay, come on my neck, my back.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: Last time you had sex with.
Speaker 6: An X, I mean a year and a half, almost two years pre COVID times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my my ex husband. Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 7: I had two kids?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: That happened.
Speaker 6: She's three now. Oh my god, so maybe closer the three dah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to give it, we need to get you were using them sexual juju.
Speaker 1: Put it out on the word. You know what it is. There's power in this. There is very fertile.
Speaker 5: And I'm not trying to let me tell you that, but that's not again back to Knowledge's power is like you know what you need and you know that you know what that means for you, and like the importance likes for me is like not that there wasn't an importance to it of.
Speaker 1: Like the sacred, like the sacred part of it.
Speaker 5: But the fact is, like I also knew I was a sexual being, and for me is that I wanted to use sex as a form of art for myself and that's how I expressed myself and let other people have parts of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for me, I'm I'm demisexual sapio sexuals.
Speaker 1: I need that stimulated.
Speaker 6: Before next just off the whim, like I got a Really can.
Speaker 5: I understand that for sure? That's why I am now and that I'm like, they're like, but you were in part I'm like, I don't give that means it's worse for you.
Speaker 6: So that should is magic honey dragons.
Speaker 5: And that's it's like, why should I do? So you're all down for the dragon slang part?
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: Stage.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had somebody use food on you during intimacy? Nobody fruited you, Nobody did anything kind of like apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like stupid stuff like super stuff like whipped creamy. Yeah, I might have thrown something on a plate, peanut butter done something.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but you know you don't seem very planned out of your sexual things, Like I might have thrown it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have just dropped it in the plate real quick and then said, you.
Speaker 1: Want to take the craziest place you had sex?
Speaker 4: Son?
Speaker 1: Somebody's hotel room was dead right next to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right on the on the rocks. Like have you ever been to Bermuda? So like? So like? Bermuda is a big choral island. It's raised up out of the sea and it's coral, and I like climbed down around like some coral reef structure to where you thought.
Speaker 1: Nobody could see the process of any of this.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. That it had a it had a helmet on. No, it had a helmet and it had repelling gear. It was very safe.
Speaker 4: That sounds adventurous.
Speaker 1: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: Sounds familiar.
Speaker 9: That's why you keep it to baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think when I have I think when I connect with somebody, For the most part, I connected on more like a passionate level, Like I need that connection. I'm not just a fucker. So I never had the like.
Speaker 5: But it's the shortest time you would say that you've had an orgasm.
Speaker 4: Oh ship have you? I was talking about this yesterday, all right, So don't worry judge me. I I used to sell drugs, right, So I remember when I was like pie, I was like fourteen fifteen years old, right, and so the guys I used to hang out with was a little older, and it was like, hey, yo, we got some girls. She's gonna suck your deck. So I'm like, oh, yeah, who is She was like, yeah, she's a fiend. Like she's a crackhead. Oh she's a crackhead. Strawberry or strawberries strawberries all right. So so I'm like, all right, well what she looked like? So I seen her. I was like, oh she looks you know, how am I even gonna get my dick card? Because I need like some kind of physical attraction. But yeah, they I was a third in line and.
Speaker 1: I was a line.
Speaker 4: I was a third in nine. Mind you, this woman was probably.
Speaker 1: Like huh question question over here, all right.
Speaker 5: So what happened was so you newingly knew that she was going to suck off all of y'all.
Speaker 1: So it's like a dick sucking train.
Speaker 5: Yes, is this something that happens at the time, you had a terminology called strawberry or whatever it was something And what does it also mean? Meaning that it's coming from being a fiend? Obviously know that you like your mouth maybe moving and whatever. I can only imagine does that mean they sucked dick better?
Speaker 1: More like fiend is like tea.
Speaker 4: We call fiends people that used drugs that crack.
Speaker 5: I get that, but I'm saying is because you have that like oral's fixation of her, like either trying to like is it what part of the feening is? Is that even in the consideration of why it feels good or just the fact that she's just a crackhead.
Speaker 4: The fact that I was about to give my dick suck.
Speaker 5: Better than I ever got, was like, maybe she sucks dig good because she's like, yeah, she was.
Speaker 4: Older, and it's crazy right because she was I was I was probably like fifteen, she probably was like high twenties, right, And I just seen her like three weeks ago Ada McDonald's drive through and I was like, she worked, No, she worked there, and she gave me my meal and I was like, damn, she don't remember sucking about dick back then. But she made me come, like literally, she put the condom on. She did some listen, she sucked the ship. Like I think I came. I probably came in like a minute maybe at that, and then I had to look around. I'm like to the McDonald's shout out to the McDonald's crackead strawberry, the strawberry strawberry. But yeah, I was. I was just talking about it yesterday on Clubhouse. Yes you, I don't know what the fuck she did with the and she hold on this. She was the first woman that she put the connum in her mind and put it on my like, I was like.
Speaker 1: What the trick?
Speaker 4: She was, Oh my god, and she's so unattractive, but she made I don't think. I closed my eyes and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: We also have a show called Back to Back to Black, which is a news program that highlights the top six topics in black America.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, all right, lets you're the last card. What do you want to do? Last card? What is it? That's a kinky question? And all right, we'rel a little can't get here role playing? Yes or hell no?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, absolutely craziest role play you've ever done?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, but you been girl, been everything. I've been a stripper. What's your name? Coming out tonight? You know you come in from Canada? No, she's retired.
Speaker 6: Listen them babies really ptsde my ass?
Speaker 1: Alright, favorite sex toy?
Speaker 7: I don't play with toys.
Speaker 1: You don't play with no toys. You're in like a cultorial simulated person.
Speaker 7: You deal.
Speaker 1: I don't need the person. I need the body. I need this body. Yadda YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, all about it. What is one of your fetishes? Don't be reserved? She's like, look over, I've heard too much sexual ship. I don't want to hear that one all day, every day.
Speaker 2: Really, two mics in your mouth?
Speaker 1: I love my show. I love role playing.
Speaker 3: I think I have some daddy issues I've discovered recently. So I like being someone's daughter.
Speaker 1: You like already? Is it daddy or daddy?
Speaker 3: Definitely daddy daddy.
Speaker 1: What type of do you want?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Little people? Midget? Midget?
Speaker 4: Hold on, that's funny, right, because we have somebody on part of our He always talks about midget. So I remember when I was incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Who are we talking about right.
Speaker 4: It's the one that Jimmy and when I watched her. I do watch porn a.
Speaker 1: Lot, but so what's your porn porn? Have search?
Speaker 4: Well that this particular day that maybe cut was a midget that was It wasn't midgits, it was that midget.
Speaker 1: She had a fat.
Speaker 4: I think I shot like far. It was just like I was like, damn, like it was.
Speaker 5: So you willing to like collaborate. You said you don't collaborate with anybody in your only fans, but.
Speaker 4: Collabor will collaborate with her. Yeah, she knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 5: I definitely have at a midget finished myself. I just want to spind one one time inside me one time. You need to keep it in and it's just spin them like spin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one or two.
Speaker 3: This this episode of Private Talk.
Speaker 1: Has been really amazing. Counter clus your favorite position.
Speaker 2: Well, see it's weird because when I have that furry outfit on, it's doggy style. Yea love it?
Speaker 1: Bondage yes or no?
Speaker 2: No, definitely not with me. You're not tying me up, locking me.
Speaker 5: You're not a girl, no, no, nothing nods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody had a test test I failed.
Speaker 1: You failed in.
Speaker 7: Question.
Speaker 1: No, I was not going to say anything like that. How they're going to get into the group chat.
Speaker 2: Of this one, right, That's how our back channel chats look.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thank you so much. I appreciate you guys from coming on here.
Speaker 5: Is there anything that you would like to ask Alexis Texas while you were here before.
Speaker 1: We get off?
Speaker 5: Would you come to Yes, I definitely would come to clubhouse. I would definitely be a part of any show that you guys want me to. I love what you guys have going on. I think that it is really informative and really important, and you guys are doing really great work and you know, putting yourself out there and like just letting people know good knowledgeable information.
Speaker 1: So I so we're going to start with your welcome room. Yes, make it happen. I'm all about it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: And then we'd love to have you as an expert on vagina times.
Speaker 5: I have a vagina, don't know a lot about her, so I think it'd be really really great.
Speaker 1: So before we just sound like you're in touch with this for it.
Speaker 7: MJ.