Speaker 1: Time for a second date update and c K Carmen, it's been ninety five us up about Jay this morning. You went on the first day with her and she uh disappeared with something. Man, tell us about the day.
Speaker 2: Man, we had a really good time. Uh you know, ang out, we got to know each other, was going real good. Uh you know, checked out the President State game, got some Chick fil A. I mean we were feeling each other. We went back to my place, uh you know place.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good sign.
Speaker 2: It was a you know, I ain't gonna say too much, but okay, it went really well.
Speaker 1: So you're being a gentleman about it. I understand. So then why haven't you guys hooked up again? I know that you know, our job is to make date number two, you know, a reality.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't even know, like wet about four o'clock in the morning, like just you know, I sort of half woke up and she was like getting dressed and out the door, and I was like what And I never heard I've dexted her not And I don't know what's going on. I think things went pretty well.
Speaker 4: So she went on.
Speaker 3: Am I on you for a little bit?
Speaker 4: Hey, panicking at four o'clock in the morning, give.
Speaker 3: Me something personal.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't could be in a relationship already, and she had to get back to where she needed to get back to.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't get the like, get that that's happened to me. I've been duped like that before. But like, I didn't get any vibe off of like like you know that you was seeing nobody?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well here's what we're gonna do. Our job is to make a second date happen. So we're gonna go ahead and get Robin on the phone. We're gonna see what could have happened at four o'clock in the morning that had her tripping out, panicking and leaving you.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, basically, man, hold on now.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere, kay, all right, We're gonna come right back with Robin on the phone next to c K and Carmen. It's B ninety five, B ninety five. We're inside a second date updated c K and Carmen. We were able to track down Robin and get on the phone. Good morning, all right, do you mind coming on the radio with us?
Speaker 5: I'd love to all right, good.
Speaker 1: It's C K and Karmen B ninety five second date updates happening right now.
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea of who we might be calling about?
Speaker 5: Oh, god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Someone you recently went on a date with.
Speaker 3: Everything was going good, but you kind of skidatled early in the morning, like four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, No, I know what this is about.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So his name is Jay. You already know what.
Speaker 5: It is, Yes, I do, all right, So tell.
Speaker 4: Us from your perspective what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How did that date go?
Speaker 3: From the beginning to end?
Speaker 5: Look, it was great. He was a very nice gentleman, great kisser, and yeah, you know, I've been drinking. We went back, we hooked up.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 5: But like four am or something, I feel something at my feet. I feel something what ramble across my feet. I don't know what it was, but I grabbed my phone and I turned the flashlight on and I shinned it down there, and I swear to god, it.
Speaker 2: Was a mouse.
Speaker 5: It was a mouse in his bed. And I could not deal with that. I had to get.
Speaker 2: Out of there.
Speaker 3: And you didn't tell them anything.
Speaker 4: You just left Jay by the way, Jay's on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Jay. Yeah, Look, I swear up and down. I ain't never had I ain't never had a I ain't never seen no mouse.
Speaker 3: No one came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Then I've never seen a mouse like she swears, But there's there's no there was never a mouse like I never seen a mouse. I lived there for a year and a half.
Speaker 5: Tell you I put that BLUs slight on. There was a rodent in your bed. I don't need a rodent. I'm sorry. I can't even like every time I think about it, I get goosebumped, like you're.
Speaker 2: Here one like my toe or something like that. Girl, I ain't never seen.
Speaker 5: The mouth harry of a toe. You don't have that harry of a toe, well furry little mouth.
Speaker 3: I could see why it'd be a shocking for him, like he clearly has never seen one before. And look, there has been many cases, I'm sure where there's only one and it just so happened to make an appearance in the wrong time.
Speaker 5: That's fine, no judgment, I get it. I've had we've all had like answer or something, but I can't. For me, I just I couldn't go back in that place.
Speaker 3: She said, answer something, And that's a big difference.
Speaker 4: That's a big difference.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know when you feel a mouse or rat running across your feet in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the night, Oh God, don't say it, and.
Speaker 1: Then you flash the light on it and you see that little Harry road and just disappear.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're making any better, Scad. The dates already looked like like it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And you here, I don't think that it's gonna happen. I mean, be real, are you ever gonna date this guy again?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I can't do it. You get call your landlord. I mean, look, I told him. He was like, calm down, it wasn't the mouse. I had to get out of there, okadamn.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's an unfortunate situation because it seemed like you.
Speaker 5: Just look into it, dude.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find it. She's like, you're gonna find it if.
Speaker 4: You look right, believe me. Yeah, you know they're not trying to be seen.
Speaker 5: So I'm trapped. Put them out. You'll find that.
Speaker 4: Thing, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, we know why the second date's not gonna happen. Right now, you might want to go ahead and make sure you talk to your landlord.
Speaker 2: Okay, J yeah, I guess man. I ain't never seen one, but all right, there you go.
Speaker 1: Second date updates. He can't come and it's been ninety five