Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Reality TV Cringe. I am one of your hosts, Delia here with my real Tight Homegirl and my daughter in law Petra.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, we.
Speaker 1: Are here to talk Sister Wives, Season nineteen, episode two, also known as the Coins episode, for which I am very excited.
Speaker 2: We love the coin.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of information. I don't know if I'm going to remember it all, but I'm going to try to kids. I got so excited pet. Before we get into it, we do want to remind you to please how'd your wife it had your kids? This is a politically incorrect podcast. We say bad words, we have stupid opinions that you might not agree with, and that's okay, get over it.
Speaker 2: But if your thoughts of you might.
Speaker 1: What a fod yo another dumpster baby. But if you're ready to party and talk about some Mormonism and some coins, welcome to this dumpster.
Speaker 2: And if you are ready to party with us, be sure to follow us on Instagram at Reality TV Cringe and join us on Patreon, Patreon, dot com slash reality TV Cringe. We're starting our recaps of smothered here.
Speaker 1: Yes in October, girl, lots of good stuff coming down the Pike join us there, and if you are watching on YouTube, please do not forget to like and comment and share and subscribe, because everything you do helps us to grow. And it's slow going good. Oh my god, but at least we're not not growing.
Speaker 2: I get Dan, When are we gonna get to four thousand?
Speaker 1: Why aren't we at fifty thousand?
Speaker 2: We are so rad we're funny, we're beautiful.
Speaker 1: We also were intelligent or intelligent takes. They're not always right.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe we're a little stupid, but I feel like we're offering good God dept.
Speaker 1: What on YouTube there's always a chew uh huh, there's always some kind of an algorithm problem. Yep, Okay, I understand. We had a fellow raccoon who called in on the speak Pipe, honey. And by the way, if you want to call in and sound off and give us your opinion about Cody Brown and Robin Brown and everything else under the sun, all you have to do is go to speakpipe dot com slash reality TV cringe.
Speaker 2: You have up until ninety seconds.
Speaker 1: Ninety seconds. It's absolutely free. Yeah, and we love to hear from you do love to hear so who called in?
Speaker 2: We have Raccoon Bronwyn and she's got a comment about I think Cody Brown.
Speaker 1: Okay, ey, the Raccoon Queens.
Speaker 4: This is Bronwin. Hey, I had some thoughts I wanted to share with you. I am completely convinced that this is the last season four Sister Wives. Here's why. So they've been two years behind, and you guys talked about that early are and now all of a sudden, because of Garrison, they're going to have to bring it up to current day. And they've already talked about in the press release that they are going to be discussing Garrison's death at some point. So they're bringing it up to current day. And then what are they going to do. They're all over the country and the everything is changing. They're not going to have enough content. I don't think after this. Yes, that could be why Janelle moved and how Cody and Robin are selling the house and all of this stuff. I'm just really convinced that this is it so curious to hear your thoughts, but yeah, I mean, nothing that I've heard takes me away from that conclusion. It really sounds like that's what's happening. So Yep, they're going to have to find other jobs. Love it, Have a great day, guys, good bye.
Speaker 1: I do love that.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, what are your thoughts? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like we're at a crossroads. Like I feel like we could just cancel the show right now because it's not really Sister Wives anymore. It's Cody and Robin and then the OG three, which everybody I think would want to see a spinoff of the OG three, like I would want to see what Janelle's doing in her life and all that kind of stuff. But I could see a world where it gets canceled. But I feel like it won't. I feel like they're gonna keep going at least to season twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that this being the highest rated show on TLC, this production company and this family, well in particular Cody Brown, is very interested in keeping the show going. They might have to get creative. They might have to rethink how they want to show us this family. Whether we're going to go to North Carolina with ta Ada Farms and Janelle and Maddie and Caleb. What are we going to spend more time with Christine and then there's ma Her haunted BnB. I mean I just don't know if there's enough there though, to make a compelling show. What makes Sister Wives compelling is the underlying family dynamics, which now in the last few seasons have come to the surface and so it's full on drama and we've been waiting for it, and that's what makes it good, which is why I was saying last week that I think Cody really is invested in portraying a villain. Whether he feels that way or not, I feel like he thinks he needs to do that in order to keep this on the television. So I think they're going to really want to try and create some additional seasons. I just don't know what we're going to do. And furthermore, if I may, they're going to do what they did with Christine's wedding last year. They're going to fast forward us to an event that happens in a current timeline, and then in the next consecutive season they're going to go right back to two years ago. Of course, they don't give a shit. This is how they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's why the show goes on because they do backlog their content because they don't really have a lot going on in general, Like even season seventeen, it's like the biggest thing was Christine leaving, right, But like, prior to that, what were we watching? Like nothing? Really, I mean we were watching Cody and Robin, b Cody and Robin and then the OG three you know, going too like a picnic or like something dumb like that. So yeah, I feel like they're gonna either have to manufacture content or continue giving us old shit just to keep the show running. Because Cody and Robin do need a paycheck, they do need a job, yes, so I feel like they're gonna want the show to continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the only reason you've got the ratings you have right now is because the wives and the kids have left you. That's really the only reason because previous to that, like you said, it was boring, although I think a lot of us watched because, uh, in some ways it was interesting to see this family try to function and be together and that was I think compelling television. But like now, the reason you've got people here is because the ship is sinking. Yeah, so you're gonna have the same problem as something like a Real Housewives franchise, which kind of started out in this innocent space of like housewives and friends and lots of money and travel and then turned into this garbage dumpster fire of toxic women literally fighting each other, like I feel like, in order to maintain the ratings we have now, it's gonna have to stay dramatic, which I think Cody is willing to do, and so is Robin, though she's gonna pretend that she doesn't like it, right, and it's gonna be the other wives who probably walk away at some point. I don't think Janelle feels like she needs this.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, she's gonna make money with her farm and living with Maddie and Caleb and she'll be fine, And same with Christine. She's got her own bullshit, Mary's got her NLMs, like they're gonna be fine. But yeah, I mean it might turn into like Welcome to Blatfell, like this Currencys, where it's everybody's gotten divorced and now we're just manufacturing bullshit that nobody wants to see.
Speaker 1: Yep, Olivia speed dating, introducing characters nobody cares about.
Speaker 2: Like literally, no one cares so unless you're gonna give us real stuff or drama, because everybody's addicted to drama and toxic trash, then nobody's gonna want to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like the direction it's going right now, though, because we're actually having some of the wives talk about the real shit. We're actually getting into Coyote Pass, we're getting into who's on the deed, we're getting into lawyers.
Speaker 3: And all this stuff we've been rabig about for years be addressed.
Speaker 1: So this is good. I'm just wondering if they're gonna keep it up. I'm wondering if production is actually tapped in with what most of us want, or if it's gonna fall apart, you know, and get super boring and a lot of Michelty and Tony and twins and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't care about you being there at the birth, Robin, I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Good it's probably gonna be a lot of that. No, we don't need that. But TLC has a history of not giving a shit about their fans, so they still want to do it.
Speaker 1: Why would they change it?
Speaker 3: Exactly if they've got the highest ratings ever, why would they change anything in the formula.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't. But I foresee certainly a season twenty yeah, and probably continuing to twenty one. Twenty two, twenty five. For real, I think we have a few years of them trying to cobble it together. I don't know if it's going to work, but they are going to try because it's a cash cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I mean I can see up to twenty But then after.
Speaker 1: That, I'm like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: What are we gonna watch? I mean, I'm still going to watch them. Yeah, we're still watching. We're still in the dumpster together, Like we're still doing rewind episodes and I boring ass season, So like we're still going to watch it.
Speaker 1: And people that's like some of our most downloaded content on the audio podcast. Everybody loves it. So we're still talking about it. Yeah, we're still here, honey.
Speaker 2: So I feel like if people are still going to talk about it, it's still going.
Speaker 4: To go on.
Speaker 2: Yep, even if it's going to be boring af yep. Lord, But you know what's not boring? Christine is going to be suing Cody Brown bitch, Oh I love it last week? Yes, tell us, Well, Christine is going to sue Cody, or is already suing Cody for retroactive child support up to four years and custody, yes, truly, so probably full custody, I'm assuming, yeah, which I love.
Speaker 1: I love it as well. She's fully entitled to it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: They're probably going to have to do some kind of a paternity test because I don't think that's customary in polygamous families. Right, he's obviously the father. All those kids look the same. Yeah, and he's going to be on the hook based on what he makes. And if this goes to say trial, and if we have something like discovery and even depositions and we're going to go on record, we're going to be able to see some of the financials unless to keep it private. I don't know if they can. I'm not a lawyer, but hopefully Cody has some intelligence and he's like, okay, let's just settle this. I agree to whatever. But she's entitled to it. And I think it's very interesting that she waited until truly was fourteen to do it, because that is the age of I don't what do you call it agency? I don't want to say consent because that's not the right thing. Is she can choose where she lives and what parents she spends her time with, and so truly can choose to stay with Christine. He can't use visitation and custody in that way to hang over Christine's head.
Speaker 2: Ooh, so she did it on purpose like that, because he would have thought it in court if she did it earlier than this, because then he would been like, oh, she's withholding custody of truly, like she's the evil person, Like I shouldn't have to pay child support, but now it's different. Now you do have to.
Speaker 1: Custody interestingly, is not attached to visitation. Those are separate things. Sometimes people try to make it an issue. No, even if you never see your kid, you are still on the hook to pay for that kid.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But he would have probably tried to do something manipulative like, Okay, well I want to see truly fifty percent of the time. Yes, and so truly truly fifteen percent of the time. And so Christine, you're gonna have to drive your happy ass from Salt Lake City the flag Staff twice a month. I'll do it twice a month, and she's gonna have to stay here, yeah, and maybe go to school here. He would have tried to do something like that definitly. So that's why she waited and she was smart to do so.
Speaker 2: I love to see it, and I hope she gets a lot of money in child sport, because it's not like she's itching for money. It's not like she's poor, she's successful. She's just doing this just to get at Cody for all of the years he's robbed all of the wives with der mcmhonsion and the weird figurines.
Speaker 1: The assets, or as Mattie says, the assets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and Robin's kids' cars.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, the fleet of cars that belong to Robin and her children.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's really interesting also that it's ropping kind of at the same time that we have on the television Janelle talking about lawyering up and having this stuff kind of in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: I love to see it, me too, want more of it, me too.
Speaker 1: And even if she doesn't need the money, technically she can just put that right into a college fund, right into any kind of fund that truly can draw from, like she's eighteen, because you know Cody's not going to be supporting her. We know Cody doesn't give a crap about truly, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: He went to go make out with Robin when she was getting bored.
Speaker 1: Yes, like what the well? And last week at the Sprinkle he's playing with Avalon and he's not even acknowledging truly his daughter's sitting right there on the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just sitting there, staring off into space. So Dad doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 1: Make him pay Drag, drag drag. It's about damn time. Real, it's a justice indeed, Lizzo. All right, So let's get into the episode again, Season nineteen, episode two entitled.
Speaker 2: Let There Be Light. Yes, interesting title. Yes, it starts off pretty strong because you get right into the Coyote Pass discussion, and it's with Janelle and Maddie because they're heading up to Montana to go look at property and they're in the car talking about Coyote Pass and how it needs to be paid off because apparently they still haven't paid it off. I mean, this is twenty twenty two right right now, so we already know it's been paid off. But they're talking about Cody dragging his feet essentially like he's not prioritizing it. He doesn't really give a shit. He's not talking to Janelle about it. She wants a paid off so she can be done and free from him, which is fair.
Speaker 1: Yes one. And apparently, according to Janelle, Cody is not just dragging his feet and not doing anything to pay it off, but he's also not communicating with her and telling her what the status of the property is and what the plant, the over arching plant to pay off the properties are, Like, he's just not doing it. And then we have that lovely interstitial of him saying, yeah, well, I don't talk to her about the property because that's just information for the gossip mill, which I think is him saying that Janelle will tell Maddie. I think it's kind of coming out. It's becoming clearer and clearer that Cody thinks Maddie is a problem. Yeah, and she's kind of one of those kids who feels superior, who's in a club and who is gossiping all the time about him and Robin. So he doesn't want to talk to Janelle because Janelle's going to talk to Maddie and then the rest of the kids are going to hear about what his plans are financially.
Speaker 2: And that's so fucked up. And I think that shows his financial abuse because he's you're not the sole owner of this property, Like Janelle's name is on this shit, So you don't you don't get to do that, my guy, just because you're worried about your adult child who's like, I don't know, thirty or something heading toward Yeah, something like that, Like who gives shit what she says about you? Maybe be a better person.
Speaker 1: Well, I would give a shit if I knew that one of my children was a hound dog who was pissed off about her mother getting the short end of the stick and having her know about my financial situation and know about all the art and all the phoenix's rising and bears that are hugging, and crystal towers and Dickensie and villages, like Maddie already knows about that, because as they're in the car, Janelle talks about how Cody has been storing assets trailers, and then of course this artwork. She actually calls out the artwork and they included in the episode, which I love because of course Cody and Robin have just put up their house. We saw a little bit of that artwork, so obviously the kids are seeing this too. The wives are seeing this, and Janelle says something like it was my kids who were getting pissed off my adult children. And when I finally began to see, oh, yeah, this isn't fair, it was because of my kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, she even talks about like looking back through all the years and how she would be stuck in a rental or she'd be having to get used stuff or use furniture or whatever. Meanwhile, Robin's backyard is fully finished, and Robin's got all this artwork, and her house is bigger and it's nicer, and she'd be like, huh, that's weird. M hmm. I think Janelle was in denial for a long time because she didn't want to think that this guy she had trusted for thirty years or whatever would do something so heinous. But he has been doing it this entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that kind of leads me to this question that I have about Janelle, because she's often referred to like the record keeper and the financially astute wife and the one who's bookkeeping everything and sees all the numbers and like does the taxes and stuff like that. But Janelle, why did you set yourself up to walk away with nothing? Because at this point, as she's having this conversation with Maddie. Cody could conceivably make the choice not to pay anything further on the property on his end, and anything she put toward it would just go away because that owner, that ultimate owner, who creatively financed it, said, look, you've got a balloon payment. If you don't pay it, you don't get anything.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So Janelle not just loses the property, but any money that she's put toward the property, because he has all the power. Janelle, how did this happen? And what I think it is is it's her faith, yep. And I think it's the fact that she trusted her faith, her religion, and how Cody was framed within that to trust that he would never hurt her or her children, And so it was hard for her to actually see what her kids could see as they got older, that it was unfair polygmya is unfair to women, and she was getting the short end of the stick. But you're not that smart. I mean, I believe things that are kookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my faith is a little weird, but I mean I can also look at a ledger.
Speaker 1: I can also look at an account. I can also see where the money is going out of the family LLC and where it's going to and she has said in previous seasons, I see where it goes. Yeah, do you really need all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I can't have a casita, but you can have the Dickenzian village. Why did she do it? I don't get it, other than the faith part, But even then it doesn't make sense to me. Beatrice, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I look at her and I'm like, maybe it's because she was easily manipulated because of the faith, because like Mary had her own separate money. But Mary was still stupid and like really crazy loyal to Cody for over a decade when he didn't give a shit about her. Christine was loyal until the point where he cut off all intimacy. It was like we're not gonna have a marriage, and then she's like, okaybye, I'm done. But she still had separate finances. But like Janelle, I feel like was the one Cody was able to manipulate the most and be like no, like it's for the greater good, Like this would be really fair for the family, if like you could help us out with that, and if you could maybe convince one of the other wives or something to help us with this or whatever, like, can you do that? Can you move things around? Like? I think she was just coerced into it.
Speaker 1: I think Janelle believed in the big picture of polygamy according to her faith. I think Mary believed in the love that she had with Cody A little bit different. I don't know if Mary ever really believed with her whole body and soul in polygamy. I think she was jealous a lot. And in this episode, Cody gets into Mary's like constant anger and how it was distributed through the relationships, but like she was in love with Cody, Janelle was in love. With the faith difference, yeah, I think that's the difference. And I guess when Christine decides to get a divorce, she also decides to chuck her faith. She no longer believes. I don't know if that's no longer believes in fundamentalist Mormonism or aub Mormonism. Whether that means she's no longer even LDS, because I do see liquor in those cabinets, honey, So she's drinking, which Mormons aren't supposed to do, but she is, like, maybe it was easier for her to say I don't believe anymore and so this marriage doesn't mean anything. I'm divorced.
Speaker 2: That's what I would do, but I'd be like, fuck all this, Well, not Janelle and not Mary. Mary even talks about it too. She still believes in the faith, which I'm just like why, I don't understand, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know either. But now she's going to be pursuing what she calls a release, which is a dissolution or I don't it's a spiritual divorce. Yeah, And when she brought that to Cody, he was like resistant, not because he doesn't want that, but because he doesn't want to have to go to the elders and have them look at his relationships and all the failures. And I'm skipping ahead and I apologize. But like, that's how Mary wants to deal with it. She wants it to be final and church ordained. Janelle doesn't need it to be church ordained, but she also needs to go through her own process.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what doesn't make any sense to me, Like, if you believe in the faith, why wouldn't you go and get a spiritual release? Because Mary still believes in the faith, and she's doing the spiritual release because she does not want to be sealed to eternity on cole op with Cody fucking Brown. But Janelle still believes in it, doesn't want to get the spiritual release, won't even call it a divorce. So then I'm like, Okay, by your belief, by your faith system, you are going to be internal eternally sealed to Cody Brown in heaven with col op or on col op.
Speaker 1: But if she's open to polygamy with another husband, wouldn't she have to get released from this marriage in order to enter into that marriage? Like at some point she's going to have to get that release.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, because I've talked to Ethel about that, and like Ethel's not fundamentalist Mormon, but she was LDS and she said, like, I guess for the women, like you're still sealed to multiple partners, Like you still have to ask for the sealment or the unsealment or whatever if you wanted that, but otherwise you're still sealed to Cody Brown and sealed to this other guy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So when Warren Jeff's comes into some man's home and says, your wife is now my wife, they don't have to unseal that and do all the administrative stuff. They just move the wife over to another husband and it's just fine in the eyes of the Lord. Must be nice to be a white man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, yeah, nice to be.
Speaker 1: A white Mormon.
Speaker 2: May yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow yeah, wow wow wow.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so that makes sense. Yeah, that's why Janelle doesn't feel the need to do it.
Speaker 2: But that's weird. Why wouldn't you want to be unsealed from him like I would be. I'd be like, fuck you, I'll spend eternity alone.
Speaker 1: I just don't think she wants to fuck with it. She doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't want to have a conversation with Cody. She doesn't need to say it's over. She's just like, I'm moving on. I have a dream.
Speaker 3: I want to be with my kids. I want to have a piece of land. I want to be rural.
Speaker 1: I want to have a pig, a cow, and a garden. Fuck Cody, I don't care. And I actually like that more for her because now Mary has to go to the aub I guess, yeah, the white male elders in that face, and she has to plead her case for some kind of a release and like, why yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean if you believe in the faith and you believe in that.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like it's a lot. It sounds like it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Janelle's like, I don't want to do it, so no, thank you. She's a Taurus. I get it. I really relate to Janelle.
Speaker 2: And maybe she is kind of a rug sweeper a little bit, I think, so yeah, oh god, So I mean maybe she just doesn't want to deal with it. Just go and buy your flower farm, yep. And that's fine, Like I'm not judging her for that. It's just like if you're going to say you believe in the faith, and why aren't you going the full mile? You know what I mean? YEPA But back to the coins on Coyote Pass, when we're talking about the separation of assets and how Cody and Robin kept their stuff very separate. Robin has her own separate money.
Speaker 1: Can we all just download about that first of all? When Robin is talking about how she used to be a bad budgeer like in bat with money, but now I'm really good with it, huh. And we actually have separate accounts, Cody and I and I take care of I have my own money, he has his own money. When she was talking all of that mad, duplicitous shit, she was actually breathless. I was noticing her body language like she had a little flush in her cheeks. She was speaking a little fast, and she was trying to catch her breath. I mean, just all indicators that she is bold face lying. I cannot believe. I cannot believe the audacity of this woman because she knows that she's lying. Oh, she knows that we know that she's lying. She knows her wives are watching this and they know that she's lying, and she's still doing it. That's what makes her wicked, beatrisses. Not just like stupid, not just opportunistic. She's wicked, Yes, fucking evil. When she was saying like it would be too confusing to have to calculate how much money the other wives gave to her and Cody essentially and have to figure that out, Okay, it all that, I mean, honey, kiby even do that. I don't even know. It's easy, honey, it's easy. How much did Janell transfer from her her account into your account? How much did Mary transfer into your account? So you could buy that home.
Speaker 2: Yep. And then the most evil comment to me that she made was the fact that she was saying the other wives didn't prioritize their money the way that she prioritized her money. She had different priorities. She's an expert budgeter. So yeah, it's your fault you didn't prioritize your money well enough.
Speaker 1: But that's okay. We're just different in that way. Listen, bitch, bitch, You've got Cody who's got his TLC salary and he doesn't work. You've got your TLC salary and you don't work, and so maybe you guys get to separate those two salaries and you've got your own account, Robin. But who's paying the mortgage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I bet it's Cody. Who's paying for the insurance. I bet it's Cody. Who's paying for all the utilities and groceries. I bet it's Cody. And is Cody doing that for his other wives?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Is Cody paying Janelle's mortgage? Is Cody paying Christine's or Mary's mortgage or groceries or utilities? I feel like those when those women were taking care of their own household, which Cody actually says in this episode, while he was taking care of your household. Yeah, which then allows you to take your TLC salary and invest into Kensiean villages bullshit and Rolex watches and gold jewelry and all manner of assets, trailers and otherwise giving you a profound leg up. How is that confusing to you, bitch?
Speaker 2: And how is that fair? When the other wives were talking about struggling to feed their kids and pay their fucking bills when we were watching season five, and Christine's like, oh, I forgot to pay the water bill, Like I miss that because she's the one running her entire household. Meanwhile, you're over there in your diesel genes, sucking Cody's dick, doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Break dancing too close to the sun beatras. It's just it's gotta be falling apart, right, guys, Like they can't actually be moving into a four million dollars How would they be able to afford that? No, they don't have sponsorship deals, they don't have brand deals. They're not on ig like making money, right. I know they have a cameo, they have camo, but like, how much money does that actually bring in? They are living off of TLC and whatever gun business or online business they have in the background, which I would love. Oh my god, I would love to see the taxes. I would love to see the taxes. And if we have to go to trial because Christine needs to open the books to see how much Cody owes her for child support, like, maybe we'll see the taxes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wouldn't it be great that lady on YouTube I forget her name, with the glasses that covered the amber heard.
Speaker 1: Trial the lawyer Emily K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't it be if they went to trial.
Speaker 1: Put it on the vision board. On the vision board, Oh, that would be so good. But the but the terrible lying that Robin is doing here discussing, it's just so awful to me.
Speaker 2: It's really really cood.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes you, Robin. How can you sit there in the McMansion with all that shit everywhere? And we saw like in previous seasons when they were having their trick or treat during COVID and she's opening the door to give candy, like all of the boxes of Amazon and this and that and all of the stuff they have. Yeah, how can you say that with a straight face? It's crazy, wicked.
Speaker 2: When she calls herself the idiot that still believes in this dream, Like she's saying, I could still be neighbors with Janelle. I could still be neighbors with Mary. I hope they still build on Coyote Pass. That would be so great and my dream would be fulfilled. It's like, you really want us to believe that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: You really want us to believe that you're telling the truth right now? Like it's crazy. Why don't you just say the fucking truth?
Speaker 1: It would be so much better. I mean, I mean, then we could start to find a way to maybe try and respect some of the decisions that you're making, trying to hold onto your assets because if something you were told by Cody or whatever, maybe it's because of trauma that you've come out of because your mother was also in polyagumia. I don't know, but like, why don't you tell the truth just instead of just bullface lying yet wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, And then we kind of hear more about Cody's relationship with Maddie or lack thereof, because while they're going Maddie and Janelle are going up to Montana. Janelle in her talking head is like, Yeah, Cody doesn't really have a relationship with Maddie. And then we hear Cody on and on about the gossip mill and how he doesn't trust Janelle, doesn't trust Maddie and it's a two way street. Though she doesn't reach out to me, so therefore I won't reach out to her.
Speaker 1: And I know that triggers you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not triggered by it because I've that's never happened to me. Yeah, but I know as a child of divorce, why don't you speak to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Should we go uncensored for it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's come back to their regular pod. We were actually for a while we were talking on Uncensored. If you guys want to hear all of the uncensored bits, all you have to do is go to Reality TV, cringe on Patreon subscribe. It's only for patrons.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what was I saying.
Speaker 2: Cody triggering me about the yeah, the two way street bullshit that he's giving with Maddie.
Speaker 1: Right, And the thing I was saying was that even though Maddie is an adult, even though she's almost thirty years old, Cody is always going to be the parent, and even though it might be difficult, it's still his responsibility to initiate any kind of a healing process with Maddie and his other children. They might be upset, they might be no contact, but it's up to you to try and make a bridge that everybody can heal, because that's just the job. They didn't ask to be born into this world. They certainly didn't ask to be born into this polygamous family. You brought them into this experience, and so you are the caretaker of the experience. And if you don't like that, because it doesn't feel good for you now that you're fifty four with your new new bile breakdancing wife, then that's your fault exactly. At least accept that this broke down because of me. Stop putting it back on your kids.
Speaker 2: But he fucking can't accept any responsibility. It's so frustrating to me because I'm like, you are an adult of a certain age, a big age, and you are still acting like this, like what are you gonna do on your deathbed? He's going to be one of those guys that as he gets older, he's just going to become more and more crotchety push everybody and his family away and then wonder why he dies alone. He's going to be that guy. Mm hmm, I swear it pisses me off so much.
Speaker 1: Well, and or Robin will be there and her kids will be there, and that'll be enough for him because he will be so estranged from the rest of his family. But that's going out sad. Yeah, death is going out sad, yep, it is.
Speaker 2: And he talks about how the time in Vegas with Maddie and Caleb, living with them in the Four Plots and the cul de Sac was the best time of his life and how he loved Caleb and he loved having his family all together. And I'm like, then, why don't you lean into that, because if you lean into the love of your whole entire family, you could heal a lot of the relationships you have that you've broken. It would take just an apology and an acknowledgement.
Speaker 1: Ownership, like I really fucked that up. Yeah, And here's my thinking behind what I did, and this is why it was wrong, you know, here's how I came to the realization that it is wrong, and here's my plan to do things differently and change the situation going forward, like take actual responsibility. But he's a narcissist. We can't keep expecting narcissists to have this kind of an awareness. They just don't. You can't take a narcissist to therapy because they will weaponize therapized words and therapized processes and then use it against you to make you even more miserable. They're broken people, and I'm sorry, I just think there's like no help for people like this. Yeah, there's no hoping he's going to get better, because you're right, he's going to get worse with age. I was just watching this episode. I'm like, every single one of you needs to be in therapy. Mary, go to conventional therapy, not Mormon therapy, not therapy with your spiritual elders. Get an actual conventional therapist, and dedicate yourself to years of therapy. Janelle, you two, I mean, you're pretty well adjusted. You seem to be happy and okay, as you were telling Christine, but you also need therapy because how did you get here in the first place. How did you make such a series of disastrous choices to get you and to hurt your children the way that you did. We don't talk about that enough. With Janelle. We really hurt your children. Garrison was a hurt child, of course. And I'm not trying to make anybody feel bad, but like, there are things that you did for reasons that you are unconscious to that allowed you to hurt these kids, and this allow this man to hurt your kids. Go to therapy, and Christine, honey, girl, I know you're happy you're in your honeymoon taken down, but you need therapy too. Everybody does. The only person who would not benefit from therapy, in my opinion is Cody and Robin because they're actually to me, and I'm not a doctor, they strike me as actual narcissists. Yes, when you've got Robin sitting on the couch lying like that to our faces, our raccoon faces. Yeah, like, yeah, there's no.
Speaker 2: Hope for her, Yeah, there really isn't unless she comes out and it's like, yeah, I'm gonna leave Cody too. I realize he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was lying all these years. I was trying to make it work and trying to get everybody to believe because I didn't have any money.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah, then we would be fine with you.
Speaker 1: But even that's calculated. Yeah, because you should have done that at the right time.
Speaker 2: True, but she's not. And then we have Christine visiting Janelle and Flagstaff.
Speaker 1: This was interesting, This was really good. Like, listen, I know a lot of people love Christine, and we love that Christine left Cody and so deeply broke him. I mean, the reason we have the spinning top that is Cody Brown just being an awful person is because Christine felt empowered enough to walk away from him. But that doesn't the gate that she's annoying as fuck. She's judgmental to Janelle. Yeah, she has her own ideas of the way that the world should work. And I guess now that she's no longer the biggest advocate for polygamy and the biggest advocate for the aub now all of a sudden, everybody else has to have the same opinion and in the same timeline. She's ridiculous. I apologize, break down, breakdown the scene for me. But she was so annoying to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was actually talking to Ethel about it because she was so mad at Christine. She's like, can you just lay off of Janelle? Like, police, why are you trying to tell her what to do, like, let Janelle make her own decisions. And I was talking to Ethel about it. I'm like, it's the aries in Christine, like the ram just being so fucking pushy and just be like, let me tell you how to do your life, let me tell you how to fix your life. And I was talking to Ethel about it, I'm like, that's a fire sign thing, because I feel like we're kind of hot headed people and we just want to tell people how to live their lives, even though we don't know what the fuck we're talking about most of the time. And we also don't live our lives by our own advice a lot of the time. So it's like Christine trying to tell Janelle how to break up with Cody and how to separate all of her assets when Janelle's finances are fucking entangled so much more than everyone else. Like Christine, you got to sell your house and leave yep, you had nothing tying yourself, like you got rid of Coyote Pass and you were done, it was clean. Janelle can't do that. And Janelle's trying to figure it all out, so let her just figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty two winter of Like Christine, you just walked away I think September of twenty twenty two, right, based on that timeline, So it's been a few months. You don't have all the answers. This is what kills me, yes about these women, the Mary Browns, the hashtag worthy ups, these women who have clear and present problems. Olivia Plath, Olivia Plath and Christine, you have clear and present problems, and you presume to sit on a couch and tell Janelle how to be in her own process. It's just so self absorbed and so tone deaf. But that's just Christine. That's also Machelti. It must have been like the family she came up in. By the end of this episode, we have her telling us that she gets it now, But I don't think she gets it. I think she's actually really judgmental. And to the degree that Cody and Robin believe there's a gossip mill, I'm gonna tell you Christine's right in the center of that gossip mill. She loves to make television talking about Cody Brown and all of the things that he's done wrong. Having the whole family there, even the kids, talking about Robin, like she lives for.
Speaker 2: That shit totally. But also, like Janelle said to Cody in her talking head, like Cody leaks like a sieve. He's also gossiping and saying shit to o their wives about the other wives. So like everybody talks about everybody in this family, which to some degree is normal in a big, giant folman like this. I mean everybody's talking crab. Of course, of course a lot of it is true, like with the stuff about Cody and Robin, like it's not gossip. They're just bitching about the fact that you guys are pieces of crap, right, But like Christine is totally at the head of it, and Christine needs to chill out and just let people figure it out on their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just doesn't work. It's not gonna work with a personality like Janelle, who is so in her own body, Honey, She's so in her own life, she's so in her own purpose and vision. Like she's getting it together. She's trying to figure out right now what it is she wants exactly. She loves flag stuff, But eh, I probably shouldn't hang out here because Cody and Robin are here, and I also love Montana, and I love Cody and not Cody, but Caleb and Maddie. And so there's a lot of different things at play right now. So just give me a little space and breath and time, Christine before Thanksgiving, please for me to figure that out for myself without you telling me what to do. That it's just not who she is. I can see that clear as day. And it's kind of wild to me that Christine doesn'tand that about her and or is such a boundary stomper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like I can understand to an extent why Christine is so fired up about it because she is single. She's fucking David Woolley probably at this point or dating him or something. I don't know, I don't care, but like she's happy, and like she wants to have Janelle be happy, and so I understand the sentiment. But like again, like.
Speaker 3: Just take it down if you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's just an essential immaturity with Christine. I remember being like a no at all when I was in my twenties and stuff. But like Christine, you're in your fifties for real, and your life is a shit show. Your life is an actual shit show on TLC. Yeah, so like, don't presume to tell anybody else what they need to do and the pace that they need to move at. That's just not how we want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's probably doing all of her interviews at this time, like all of the stuff's probably been filmed, so she's like on a high right now, and so she's like, I'm the shit. Everybody else needs to come on my level, right yea, but it's annoying. Yeah, But Janelle's kind of talking to Christine about like Cody and Coyote Pass and how he's not talking to her and like all of their stuff is over text, and so she needs to get a lawyer and she's tired of this wishy washy bullshit or no Cody says that. Cody says that he's annoyed with Janelle because she's going back and forth with him and it's very ambiguous. Yeah, ambiguous, and he's frustrated with it. And this is where Mary starts.
Speaker 1: Laughing, Yes, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Oh this was so good. She's like, yeah, so the thing that you're frustrated Janelle's doing to you, you did the same bullshit to me. Karma's a bitch.
Speaker 1: Which is wonderful and true, but also, can we just get real, Mary, if we all knew, you know, watching forty minutes a week for I don't know, fifteen episodes a year, if we all knew that Cody wanted nothing to do with you, if we felt, as an audience said, it was loud and clear his intent with you, how come you didn't? And again it's probably the faith. And again it's probably her prioritizing her perception of her love relationship with Cody and how much she wanted to get back to that. But at the same time, like you weren't a victim necessarily, like you had a whole banana in your mouth in a bathtub talking to a man that I know you would have left if he was a real man.
Speaker 3: We all know you would have left. You were ready to leave when you were in Alaska. Uh huh, Okay, you sat down to that dinner in Alaska and you were ready to tell them, look, I'm on my way out the door. So it's not like this whole thing was done to you, you were complicit in it. But at the same time, any opportunity she takes a potshot at Cody, I love it and her reveling in how uncomfortable Janelle's lack of communication makes him, Like I live for that. Yeah, anything that pokes him, I endorse.
Speaker 2: I love it. And it is totally the same kind of energy as Christine, though, like now that you're away from it and you're doing your hashtag worthy of like you think you're better than everybody when you're like also a huge mess. But I thought that was such a good can and I want more of that from Mary all season. They too, so so good. But I will say though, Cody did admit later in some talking head where he had said he was trying to make their relationship work when he was talking about Mary Yes getting her spiritual divorce or whatever, he admitted to it. He's like, yeah, I tried to tell her in Flagstaff maybe it'll be a new beginning, and like, I tried really hard. So he's saying on camera that he was going back and forth with Mary.
Speaker 1: Yes and sending mixed messages. But at the same time that he's saying that, he's like, I tried to be curious, but she wasn't fun. Yeah, she wasn't good to be around. She's an angry person and I'm just like God, the way he so glibly just puts her down and decimates her like as a woman is so sad to see, like he doesn't think twice about saying something that is going to break her heart. And just last week she's talking to her friend Brandy and she's like, I don't I want to take the high road, I want to be kind, and here he is just being so despicable to her. Now when he's talking about this though, Beatrice, we kind of get into some of the history and some of the lore about Mary and Cody. And remember how you know, over the pod, like probably over the last year, I was talking a little bit about that therapy, that therapy session that Cody went in with Mary, and how he talked about like how he didn't know the baggage that Mary brought into the relationship and there were things he didn't know about Mary that he wished he would have known. And I'm like, well, I wish you would have elaborated on that. Well, now I think this is starting to come out, and it's the fact that Mary brought her toxic anger into the relationship and Cody tells a story about like offering her a piece of gum, and she snaps at him and says, you know, I don't like spear mint, and you know what, I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: And then he talks about how Janelle entered into the relationship and that diluted his relationship with Mary and his exposure really to her anger. So Janelle becomes a meat shield so he doesn't have to be the sole beneficiary of all of Mary's toxicity. And so now we have problems with Mary and Janelle, and Janelle actually leaves at one point and moves back to Wyoming or whatever. Yeah, and then we bring on Christine, and Cody actually admits that bringing Christine on saved the relationships. Yeah, it was because Christine came, it diluted Mary even more so. Now she had not just one focal point, which is Cody. Now she's got three adults that she can spread her misery around, and then a bunch of kids that some of these kids say she went on to abuse. So I actually believe this about Mary. Yeah, and maybe the baggage he's talking about is like her family, her trauma or her family toxic culture. I don't know, but I thought that was really interesting to learn about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was interesting, but I do think he's saying all of that just to make her look bad. But then at the same time, we see the fact that Christina and Janelle don't really have a relationship with Mary. There's obviously a reason why, because Mary's seems like a big old bitch. Maybe everybody's over it. Yeah, maybe she's better now with her hashtag worthy up and stuff. Who fucking knows, But it doesn't change like thirty years of her being toxic and terrible. But then I'm like, at the same time, when he's talking about Mary's baggage, I'm like, what about your baggage? Dude, what about you being a piece of shit? Like, I know you're you've been exceptionally terrible the last like ten years or so, but I feel like you were a peach back then. Either. I feel like you were also pretty terrible, and you were a twenty something dude who thought that being in a terrible relationship with the first girl, Oh, you know what the solution would be, Let's bring in another woman. Oh that doesn't work, Okay, Let's bring in another woman. And then thirty years later say you don't love any of them, and maybe that's true, Like maybe you didn't love any of them from the get go. It's not true you were dumb and brought in these women to think it would make it everything better. But I don't freaking believe that.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes that. I believe he fell out of love with them, yeah, but I believed at one point he did love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's not a peach. I think he was dealing with a woman who had some personality issues. That would be Mary, and I think Mary took it out on Janelle. We have scenes in flag Staff, so recent scenes where they're trying to work out their relationship. But Janelle has been so injured in this relationship. It's like, I don't know if I have the band with Mary to even try to go to therapy with you because of the shit that I have been through with you. So Mary sounds like she was a pretty terrible person. Yeah, And at some point, probably about ten years ago, when this whole thing started, Cody's like, I'm done, I've got this. I've got this new woman.
Speaker 3: I love her, actually feel what real love feels like. And maybe he did, maybe, And so maybe that's a revelation to him, and he slowly but surely starts falling out of love with the others. But Mary, you had something to do with.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, And then we have Cody talking about how he's not a victim, but he ever had a choice to leave these women because of his faith. But then he says he doesn't want to disparage his faith, but then calls it bullshit.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 2: Like why you keep going back and forth?
Speaker 1: Man, when did you I want to know, when did you walk away from the faith because it's convenient for you to say, well, my faith says I can't divorce them. They have to make the choice. And then out of the other side of your mouth say well, but my faith is bullshit, right, Like, which one is it? It's what's convenient for you to make you look less like an evil person or the evil person that you are, So everything is so convenient for him.
Speaker 2: And then again like you're not taking any accountability because you're saying the og three wives kicked you out, as if you weren't trying to get the fuck out of there. Then he says something really weird where he's like, I never would have left any of them, even though I don't love them anymore. I never would have left them, but they made a choice. They wanted to leave, and so everybody made choices. I guess I maybe made some choices that maybe have separated.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably not, but not really though. Yeah. I'm not a victim, though, but I got kicked out of my club, I'm excommunicated for my club that I started.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand how he arranges and organizes his life in the way that he sees it. It doesn't make any sense. I think he's referring to Mary kicking him out of the house in Vegas during the whole Catfish debacle for a period of time, probably because he was never really coming around and hated her guts in the first place, and so because she needed a little bit of space from him, he took that as she kicked me out. Now I don't ever have to see her again. Yeah, And then of course Christine does the same thing because she gets to the end of her rope because they're not fucking anymore and he's not giving her any attention whatsoever, much lesser kids. And then with Janelle it took longer because she was holding on because she believed in the vision until maybe that fight at Christmas. Yeah, and she's like, well, then fuck you, and he takes that as her telling him that he can't be with her anymore. I don't remember a time Janelle ever said get out of my house.
Speaker 2: No, except for that big fight at Christmas last season. But he was walking out of exact he.
Speaker 1: Was like, no, I'm not going to talk to you, and he's walking out of the place on his own. So it's just again, it's all very convenient for him, Yeah, because he can't take a terrible person and I hate him. We do not prefer him so much.
Speaker 2: And then we have like more in the conversation with Christine and Janelle about Thanksgiving plans, like holiday plans. Janelle's like, I'm never coordinating a holiday with Cody ever again, which we love. This is where Cody's like, I'm kicked out. I have FOMO. I want to be included, but nobody wants my club.
Speaker 1: But I got kicked out of it. Okay, fuck you removed yourself from your other families. You did that, you made those choices, But I mean, like, let's not splitters.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, I guess. And then we talk about the Christmas text chat, yes, which we talked about last season, we get more into it, I guess because we hear from Right and Brianna yep, who have clearly been coached, brainwashed by their mother because their mother saw the feedback and the backlash from everybody when last season Aurora said that they heard that they weren't a part of the family.
Speaker 1: Somebody had told them, and everybody said, including us, well, that must have been Robin. Maybe it was Michelt, and then Robin told them, but it was probably Robin. And so because everybody said that, Robin has taken pains, obviously to me to tell her adult children get into that couch and say that those kids told you directly that you weren't part of the family, so that nobody thinks it was me. Yeah, that was the one that was telling you that. Yeah, And so they do their mother's bidding, and I had to fast forward through it. I was just like, these poor kids, they're adult kids, but like, have their brains formed at all?
Speaker 2: No, because your brain's not formed until you're twenty five. I don't know how old Aurora is, though maybe she's twenty five. I don't fucking know, but I'm like, you can think for yourself. But Aurora is sitting there saying, I've been told directly by multiple people, on multiple different occasions that I was not accepted and that I was not their sister. And I'm like, by who though, Because wasn't it last season at Isabelle's party or whatever, and you have all this footage of everybody hugging you guys and accepting you into the family, and you guys were happy and talking to everyone, and it.
Speaker 1: Was you know what I think it is. I think it's like season three, season four, when Peyden was being a bully with the kids when they're coming into the family. I mean, I can see a world where Peyden may have said some bullshit to those girls because we could see him kind of doing that anyway, So I can see when they were little kids, there was maybe trouble with some of those kids, but they obviously worked it out. I also want to say last season or the season before, I think it was Gabe saying I think it was last season. Gabe was like, yeah, I see Aurora at college and we stop or in school, yes, and we stop in the halls and we always talk with each other. And I love her a lot, and yes, and I think she even talked spoke to that on the couch last season, like yeah, I do see Gabe and it's good. He's my brother. Like so what's changed then, right, but how did this happen? You guys are spinning fucking yarns.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You're lying like your mom yep, and everybody can tell. And you ought to stop.
Speaker 2: I know, but they're like, they're kids and they're under she's not a kid. Well I know, but they're under their roof. No, and they're under their manipulation.
Speaker 1: Okay, but they're not kids. So at some point you have to take responsibility if you're getting up on a couch and you're talking about these other adult children who tried to include you in the Christmas chat. They were trying to include you, and then Robin inserted herself and said, let's get on a zoom and we're like, I can't get on a zoom. I got a family and then I'll become a big deal. Yeah, but they were including you then, right, So getting on the couch and saying this is just shameful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now shameful Robin's saying on the couch here, saying, my kids emotionally unsafe, and I'm like, how in a text message, Yeah, we are you kidding me? This is the brainwashing though, and like maybe Aurora and Brianna will wake up to it eventually, Like maybe when they move out of their house and they become their own people, separate from Cody and Robin, Like maybe they'll figure it out and get back in contact with the siblings, because that can happen, But I don't know right now. It's just fucking frustrating to sit in I don't need to see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need to see the little flying monkeys that Robin is sending into the space in order to parrot her story. Nobody believes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Christine even said truly didn't even know that these kids weren't biologically her siblings. Yeah, like come on, yep, you guys were included. Yes, it's bullshit. And then Cody's saying some people in the family feel like they're superior, and is that just Maddie.
Speaker 1: I think it's Maddie. I know it's Maddie for sure, but I'm like, I wonder who else he's referring to. I don't think it's Logo, and I don't think it's Hunter. I know it's not Michelti. At this point, I don't know who it would be.
Speaker 2: I don't know either, Like who are you referring to?
Speaker 1: Maybe Aspen, maybe the boys too? For maybe the boys? Maybe the boys? Yeah? God? And who cares?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, then heal it serious and.
Speaker 3: There's a problem, there's a breakdown. You're the dad, get in there, do something about it.
Speaker 2: How about we talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go be fair.
Speaker 2: About it for real. With all that money you're siphoning off for the Dickenziean villages, you could pay for family therapy. He could, good Lord. And then we have the wives kind of discussing about Cody, like when he was around when he wasn't around, and that's how the episode ends.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll just conclude it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care either he wasn't there. Nobody cares except for Robin.
Speaker 2: Robin being like, yeah, I had to be independent.
Speaker 1: Well, but she was like, no, it wasn't different when he was there versus when he wasn't there. And I'm like, that's cause he was always there.
Speaker 2: He was always there.
Speaker 1: Robin bitch, so stupid.
Speaker 2: And then we have a preview we have the family. Oh yeah, we didn't even talk about that. There was an upcoming event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Gwendolen's engagement. I think it's Gwendolen's engagement.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's weird that they're not saying that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, why are you being vague about it?
Speaker 1: Is it the engagement party? It's not Gwendolen's marriage, right, I don't think so. I don't know. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so everybody's going to get together and nobody's talking to each other. It's going to be really weird. And Cody says it's.
Speaker 1: A civil war, yeah, where it's.
Speaker 2: Just him and Robin and then the rest of.
Speaker 1: The family acting awkward with their weights and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Michelt might have to have a C section story and she's crying about it for real, I'm sick of her. Go back to Patreon. I have enough with your mom, Oh my god. And then Robin planning to be there at the birth of her twins also don't care, Yeah, do not care. It's going to be awkward, all right, guess what.
Speaker 1: I loved this episode.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 3: I go into every episode thinking I'm going to be triggered af and I am, oh, yeah, it's the entire time.
Speaker 1: I'm in a rage, honey.
Speaker 3: Same sure my blood pressure, where's my beta blockers?
Speaker 1: But I enjoyed it because we're starting to get into areas yeah, that I'm very curious about, namely the money. And finally we've got some wives calling shit out.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: I love it as well. Well, is there anything else that we need to say to these beautiful raccoons before we get up on at it here?
Speaker 2: Bah Jess, Well, if you love our podcast, I sure hope and pray to the Mormon God on Gola WHOA that you go to your favorite podcast platform and leave us a glowing five star review. It really helps us crew the pod and we really love to read them, so thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We will be back later this week to talk the Mormon Moms of mom Talk, Secret Lives if Mormon Wives. We're also going to be catching up with Welcome to Platfor. We are one week late on Platfor, Sorry about that. We record on a Tuesday night and that's when it airs, so we're a little late, but we are going to get together and talk about it this week, so make sure to come back for that, and until then, please do not forget that we have nothing but love for you, and please a night bad