Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go, Here we go, We're here, We're here. Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Ed McMahon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm now, ladies and gentlemen, He's Rod right, okay, welcome back for the weekend. Everybody, wakey, wakey, hands off cupcake, strap yourselves in for four hours of pain. It is milk Monday. It is busy. And the thing about this week, it's the week leading up to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. So everyone's really excited about that. I'm excited about it. These are your last chances to win tickets to get in, and it's crazy out there. I know that Abby going for win number four. She's been trucking along here talking about the freshout of bad head to head challenge. Chilly put some concert tickets in there for her attempt to go for win number four. Twentieth Anniversary party tickets. Oh right there, homeroom, guys, we're taking care of you. First thing this week. Homeroom gets them on the fun Fact flashback. You're gonna have to remember what we were talking about on Friday show Monster Jam will play the Texas Hammer Game at seven o'clock seven twenty. Give you a chance to win a four packet tickets and pit passes. Two Saturdays from now October nineteenth, Rod Ryan Show, Moster Jam Truck will be performing. Yes, we will do a cheap ticket before the show, probably sometime next week. Let's get through this party first, then worry about some of these other things. Tony's tickets at eight twenty, alternative income, a chance to one one thousand dollars at nine to ten, and then there's a there's an announcement of a comedian coming to town, and we're gonna hook you up with tickets to that on no the show. All right, ten percent chance of rain, sunny, high of ninety three, it's the cold front. Cut it out. Good morning Tessa. What are Houston's headlines? Hey, good morning Rodding, Good morning home room.
Speaker 3: So Hurricane Milton is gaining strength as it takes aim at Florida. So it formed, yes, in the Gulf of Mexico on Saturday, and then its strengthened. It's been strengthening and the latest update puts this storm at about seven hundred and fifty miles southwest of Tampa. Why is it significant because we know that area was just devastated by Helene. So Florida again in the path of this storm. We're gonna be monitoring that. Meanwhile, SpaceX and T Mobile were allowed by the US Federal Communications Commission yesterday to enable starlink satellites with direct to sell capabilities.
Speaker 1: Why was this done Well.
Speaker 3: They're trying to provide coverage for cell phones in those areas in like North Carolina, that were devastated by Hurricane Helene. So that's a big story. Then it's a time of year again. Candystore dot Com reviewing candy purchases, putting together a ranking of the top three candies in a reestate. Now, of course people buy candy for a lot of reasons throughout the year, but they focus on the months leading into Halloween. And this year, for the first time, Eminem's eclipsed Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to take number one. Yeah, I promise. So Eminem's are number one in California, Kansas, North Carolina. Reese's Cups still in there. They're number one in Florida, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Wyoming. Here in Texas, we just love our sower Patchkiins. That's the number three top selling candy. Okay, you can go see this whole list on links and guests. Everyone's been talking about Lyle and Eric Menendez thanks to that new Netflix show Monsters, The Lyle and Eric Menendez Story on Netflix. The brothers are also getting a huge increase in mail, according to a source at San Diego Prison, where they're serving life for the murderers of their parents. So that mail includes autograph, recuss and the number one and one of the items people want signed is a nineteen ninety Mark Jackson basketball card.
Speaker 1: Because they're sitting in courtside on it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why. Yep, so they are at the game sitting court side that this was after the murders, but before they were arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after they killed their parents. But yeah, they made it into a basketball card.
Speaker 2: Crazy, crazy, both married to women that they met while in prison.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Did you watch that menentdas, Yeah, burned right through it. It's a very crazy watch. You think that they're You think that they should get out. Kim Kardashian not, they murdered. They murdered two people, premeditated. Kim Kardashian thinks they should get out.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the other circumstances were they one percent murdered two people that were sleeping.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, our friend Justin Furst and felled from Blue October saying the national anthem at the Texas game, and.
Speaker 1: Rod did he crush it? He killed it. Sorry, this is my terrible cell phone audio. Not only did he crush it, but the must see moment from my video is him standing there when they're announcing him, and he's got his two kids, two of his three are there, and his face you can tell he's so proud to be there. It is just it's magical to see he leveled the place. He absolutely crushed it on Sunday. So cool. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were saying Justin was the X factor Taxans. They did get another win yesterday, beating the Bills twenty three to twenty. Kimi Fairbaron hit a fifty nine yard field goal as time expired to give the Texans to win. Stefon Diggs had eighty two yards against his former team's fun.
Speaker 1: In fact, he had.
Speaker 2: More receiving yards against the Bills and the bills entire wide receiver Corps against the Texans, so maybe they regretted giving him away.
Speaker 1: Texans are now four and one on the season.
Speaker 2: They're gonna play their next game on Sunday against the Patriots in New England. Monday Night Football, we got Patrick mahone and the Chiefs taken on Derek Carr and the Saints. Chiefs are five point favorites heading into this game. Kickoff is at seven fifteen and you can watch it on ESPN and the MLB Playoffs. Yesterday, the Phillies got by the Mets seven to six to take even that series up at a game apiece. Padre's also even up their series of the Dodgers, blowing them out ten to two. Today, we got Tigers at Guardians at three o'clock and the Yankees take on the Royals at six. You can watch both of those games on TBS and True TV. That is what's going on in spots.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, let's go. If you want to see Justin sing the national anthem, I know Chile's putting up a link for that it you can go directly to our Instagram at Rod Ryan's show, but man, I can't wait to talk to him about it. On Saturday, and to see what was going through his mind, because no matter how accomplished and great a singer you are, everyone is nervous about doing the anthem. It's a weird, hard, difficult song to sing. And I say weird with all respect. It's just not easy. Okay, guys, here we go four hours of pain. It's anniversary week, I guess I mean leading up to the party, all that good stuff. First phone call, Who's who's ready to rock? What do you got for me? Seven? One, three two, the most interactive show on the radio, man all week. Hit it Alex. You can go ahead and put that in every Monday. I first sung that's a great one to start off with the work week together. Hey guys, good morning ninety four or five the Buzz, Yes, Ron Ryan's Show. Everyone is here, Everyone's ready to rock it out all week long leading up to the big party, The Rod Ryan Show, twentyth anniversary party Saturday, Carbak Brewery. I'm not rubbing it into people that don't have tickets. I'm just saying it's the last week so I wanted to and we'll mention it. We'll mention it several times throughout the day and throughout the week, but the party's on Saturday. You gotta still win your way into it. Well what are we doing for you to get you in? Well, I'm giving away tickets and homeroom. We love you guys the most. Okay, don't tell the other hours that I'll have a pair of tickets for you. On the fun Fact Flashback, Chill, He's gonna go out Wednesday one more time, one secret location with a boatload of tickets. He's going to be out so where you know, We're not gonna tell you ahead of time, but Wednesday morning. That's been really really fun. Thursday night, I am out at Little Woodrow's. It's the new one in Edo and it's the old Lucky's location. I'm gonna be there Thursday night with a bunch of tickets. Friday we blow out beer six pack of tickets to the anniversary show and then we party and then we party on Saturday. Now do they have tickets throughout the week on the other shows? Does Jeremy, Teresa and Carroll Lee have tickets? They sure do, They sure do. So this is it. That's kind of like, that's the whole rundown of winning tickets this week with us, So I'm wishing you the best. I want to party with every single one of you. It's just the we can't. The place isn't big enough for every single one of you to be there. But those of you that are there and those of you that came out to the car show. We gave away a bunch of tickets out there. How great was that beautiful weather out there? And we'll have a recap of the car show and smoke show. Carlo was out there taking pictures, so Chili should have a ton of pictures that he should be getting up at some point throughout the morning. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rain, sunny hip ninety three. If somebody says cold front one more time and then they don't produce one, then I stop them. They should lose their job. Where's the cold front? Is it just a morning cold front? Is that all it is? Because it's in the seventies, that's great, But I mean ninety three in the afternoon yesterday we hit a record. We tied a record. It's been around like since records have been recording. It was hot yesterday. What else? Texas Hammer game from Monster Jam tickets concert announcement kind of like a comedian announcement after nine o'clock and we'll give away tickets on Know the show.
Speaker 4: It's that time for the first phone call today.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Doug, Hey Ron, how are you? I'm great man, How are you this morning?
Speaker 5: I just doing a lyft ride right now?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long you've been doing lyft? Uh? Seven years? Is somebody in the backseat right now? If somebody like in the car with you, like you're driving somebody?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool? What's up? What's the person's name behind you? Or is that like not cool to ask?
Speaker 5: It's up to her.
Speaker 1: Oh can she hear me speaker? Does she know that we're on the radio right now? Yeah? Okay, okay, Well, if she wants to chime in at any time, tell her she can feel free. What do you got, Doug?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I just want to thank you.
Speaker 7: I was able right after a lyft ride to actually make it to Chili on Wednesday to get those tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh you were there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was in that line. I'm nearly nine people behind me and then they cut it off.
Speaker 1: Here's what I really appreciate, appreciate about your call, Doug. Everywhere I go now, all I'm running into is Yeah, I was the one hundred and second person in line, Rod, and Dude, I was the one hundred and eighth person in line here at this location. And oh I was at h GB and I was one oh one Rod, I was one away. Where are the one hundred people that got the tickets? Doug? Thank you. That's why I love this call so much, because I have met everybody that has been beyond Chili's cut off line.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm actually gonna be taking my husband with me and of fifteen years congratulations.
Speaker 1: We're not putting out set times, but Doug, doors open at three. I'm thinking the bands are going to probably start at around four, maybe even three point thirty. I'm guessing on all of these things, but Shine Down'll probably go on last. They'll probably wrap up at around nine o'clock, and then everyone's got to be out of there by ten, So it's like a three to ten situation, right, all right?
Speaker 5: Do you know what kind of like food's gonna be out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got no idea. I don't know. Delicious love it. Somebody asks me, like, Dude, where am I gonna sit? I go? Dude, if that's your biggest worry, you already have tickets and you're worried about where you're gonna site, find a place to sit? Okay, sit on the floor. What kind of hot should I bring?
Speaker 5: I'm just happy the line up it the way?
Speaker 1: Who's playing?
Speaker 5: Because those are really good bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be able to go it, dude, you and your husband load up your cargo shorts with tater tots and just come and party. All right. Oh yeah, we're definitely.
Speaker 5: We haven't had to do out in a while, so it's gonna be our date night.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Doug, can't wait to see you guys out. Thank you so much. Yeah, what are we doing for food? I don't know where am I sound? I don't know. I don't worrybody's sitting. I don't know. What are you gonna wear? Oh the twentieth anniversary? Where am I gonna sit?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know? A bench somewhere. There's there's a bench there. You think it too much? Google it. Everyone will take turns on the bench. There's one bench that the whole river. Five minutes on the bench on the flip got a wreck check for you. We'll find out what's treading and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of mad Head to head, chating.
Speaker 8: Houston's Alternative and home at the rod Ryan Morning shown The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five, The Buzz Welcome Back rod Ryan Show on this MILF Monday, Sonny's Guys at eighteen percent chance of rain highs of around ninety three. What is it on there? I gonna put my glasses on seventy three outside great, Ah, not yet, let's do that first. All right, what's trending?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the three things that will be trending that are trending are the rod Ryan Show, Cares car show that went down this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh that was awesome.
Speaker 3: Saw lots of cool cars, lots cool peep We came to hang out and uh yeah, so we're getting I think I think we're gonna get some pictures from that up on links and guests pretty soon, if they're not there already.
Speaker 1: And then speaking of pictures, alex is six picks.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys saw the monster dinosaur fish that he and his dad and his brother caught.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty insane here in Buffalo by you. How big was that gar?
Speaker 2: We call I got five eight alliatd gar and altar five eight.
Speaker 1: Inches yeah, all right, insane. Alex has like the six picks of the year. Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 3: And then if you look at the X, you got digs trending. You got the Texans got the Bills. Great game, great game. I saw Bill's mafia did travel Texans end up getting the dub And that is why I'm a little hungover today, and that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: On ninety four five The Buzz. Good morning, everybody, this is Abby. You're fresh out of bed.
Speaker 3: Head to him by three champion and.
Speaker 1: Now we all know the difference between seam and boiling water. And if you.
Speaker 3: Don't, it's one degree.
Speaker 1: Join me on Monday when I make it win number four? Did you seven one three two one two nine four five if you want to take her on the Rod Ryan.
Speaker 6: Show on ninety four five the Bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five The Buzz, Papa Roach and leave a light on. Welcome back for the weekend. Every Monday, Alex's six picks. Must see pictures from the car show. Coming justin from Blue October singing the national anthem. There's some big, big links up this morning. We're hitting the ground running and hard this morning. Ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies hype about ninety three. I know beautiful out there right now, seventy three people are telling me it's awesome out there. And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corner. Abby, Hey, good morning, let's go. Abby. You got two more wins to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: I got this.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got this because you know the difference between boiling water and steam. I don't know one degree right well, now, Justin most Hi, Justin, how you doing? I'm doing great? Man. Chilie's telling me that you this is your first time playing the game.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I'm betty shying to call it to get on it.
Speaker 1: Listen, don't want to hear your crap this morning. Okay, you're here, let's kick a little ass. I believe that you've been trying. It's very tough to get through on this game. So you've heard it before, so you know how to do it. The thing that every single first time player tells me, Justin is WHOA, I didn't think it was going to go that quick. It's quick, bro, Lightning fast, Okay, yes, grease, Lightning is what I need out of you. Justin, I'm looking over before we start. No, we're starting right now. Bro. Where are you? Where you driving? All right?
Speaker 5: A tranker headed down to the border.
Speaker 1: Rand Oh lord, all right, dude, we're gonna start this game. What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: I have a parent ticket to see Gary Clark Junior Live at seven?
Speaker 1: Went through music call March first, okay, and then a little something for our driving fresh fish. I think that's that in the plantains I think is Alex's favorite. Yeah, all right, and a nice piece of fish. One that a nice piece of fish. Justin, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Okay, gotcha? All right, Abby, you do the same question number one? What football team from Buffalo? Did the Texas? Just Abby in the Bufflo Bills? Yeah? Why did that have to be a question? Today? Wrote that one this morning? Huh just five minutes ago? Great, thanks guys, appreciate you. Rub it in? Justin. You gotta be faster than that. Okay, Justin? Are you still you're still an active player? Okay? Yeah, okay, okay, Yeah, she said her name before you. That's why I asked her to answer the question, and then she answered it correctly. She has one. She only needs one more, Justin. Here comes the next question. You need this to stay in the game. Here we go. What color is used to indicate go on a traffic light? And Abby by a mile? Yes, there was nowhere plus Justin. You're thinking you got through first on that one. Huh yeah, both of them. Come back and listen. I'm amazing, amazing. I mean, you're funny. I'll give you that. You're slow and funny. You're slow and funny, Justin, slow, slow, funny. Justin is your name? If you get back on said Jim. Yeah. Do you ever listen to podcasts? Ever? No? Yeah, I know, I guess today's if you could, if you would go, it's just really it's real easy. If you go to the Rob Ryan the Rod Ryan schopage at the buzz dot com and you click on podcast, he'll have the game up there. You can go re listen to the game.
Speaker 2: You can even fast forward to like right when Rod's asked the question too, and then you'll hear like the thirty second gap.
Speaker 1: I'd love for you to hear the game, Justin, and then just shoot me an email. I would love for you. I'm sorry, I mean, listen. It would be a huge honor for me. I'm not even breaking balls. It'd be a huge honor for me. If you have never listened to a podcast before, and if you went back to listen to the one that you were on and that that I was on together us, it would be a massive honor for you to go do that. It's real easy, dude. You just right there on your phone, okay, under that. I don't know if you will, but I hope you do. And then email me back and let me know what your thought. If if if you think you said your name before, Abby, Abby, you said your name first, don't worry about it. One game away from the Hall of Fame. You got one more on you, you got one more in you, Yes, sir, Okay, there Ryan show.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 1: But everyone's telling me that the cold front's coming. Everybody's a weatherman, weather woman all my emails, dude, the cold front's coming. No, it's not. There's no tunnels here either. Ten percent chance of rain, and it's forever ninety three degrees okay, always ninety three forever. It's gonna be ninety three degrees all month, okay, like till Christmas ninety three outside. I don't think many people come to this show for weather, but I don't know that it's ever right on. Abby's excited and I told her two questions, two answers. I don't know if other John has the metrics on this. When you go two questions, two answers on the day before you go into the Hall of Fame or the day you go the day you have a Hall of Fame game, you're firing on all cylinders. That was her best game, that was her best games. Yeah, I don't know what the chances of that guy going to listen to that podcast. He's not a podcaster. And I understand that everybody just assumes everyone listens to podcasts and Spotify crap and everything else. Guess what people don't. Okay, why do you think I don't do a podcast anymore? Nobody listened to it. Two people, two people listen to play pants. I'm about doing all that work for that. Bring Abby over here, fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody, this is Abbie.
Speaker 1: You're head to head, fresh out of bed, head to head four day champion, And like I told Rod, I finally made it past game four. But I have unfinished business.
Speaker 2: Because Tuesday I finally make it win number five and get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Mich is Abby's been playing for a while, She's never made it past this point. Does she crumble or does she continue to kick ass? It's must listen to radio tomorrow morning. I'll be here, you be here. It's the fuck that's of the day.
Speaker 9: We make you look smart, buddy, your buddy, the fuck the day.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: I brought us some fun facts for you, oh on the flashback twentyth anniversary party tickets. Look, let's take a listen to this piece of music here. Does anybody know this? Knows?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What is this? I think Kylie Minogue is a pretty good guess. This is Spiller groove Jet. Okay, this is the first song ever played on an iPod? Was this song right here? Groove Jet? If this ain't love by Spiller? Pretty good soon? Especially, that was a good party. Russian cosmonauts used to carry special pistols. They used to carry them into space. Why would you need why would you need a gun in space? And did it even work? I don't think so, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Hell, you want to talk about combine shit right now, work in space. That's what my uncle always tells me. Well, listen, here's why the Russian cosmonauts used to carry special pistols in space so they can shoot any bears and wolves that attack them when they landed in Siberia. That is fun. What call it Siberia? Yeah, Siberia. Finally, roller skates were invented in Belgium and patented in seventeen sixty. That's neat. I was there seventeen sixty. You were skating around. Yeah, you know, that's amazing. Jim Ball bearings in them. Probably not the fuck.
Speaker 9: Wood the day we make you look smart your body, it's the fu to the day.
Speaker 1: You know. They probably were wood. They had to be. I know. I'll show you. Okay, one big old wagon wheels under your feet, Just one the wheel, Tess, What are you giving away?
Speaker 3: I have a pair passes to the Brown Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: Okay, get your back on Friday's show. We told you what chunk Stuffers were. Chunk Stuffers debuted in the seventies. That was the original name of them. What do we now know this product as seven one three, two, one two five nine four five. Now time for Rock out with your stock out with Captain Cash. All right there he is Wall Street. Let's go back to Friday.
Speaker 10: Friday was a good day on Wall Street. At the Dow was up three hundred and forty one points. Kick off this morning at forty two thousand, three point fifty two. NASDA c up two hundred and nineteen to eighteen thousand and one thirty seven benchmark ten. Your Treasury's trading at a four point one percent oil census seventy eight dollars thirty two cents a barrel to the most active is the big studs Chase, Boeing and Ammex, the big duds Home Depot, Verizon and Procter and Gamble. On the economic calendar this morning, we'll get numbers on consumer credit for September right now. Futures not looking good on the downside. Come on, just turn this baby around. That's it, no matter. This is Howland Miniature Director with ramon jais reporter for the Ride Roan Show from Ramy James on, Sam Felip and Augusta and Doveicate Toys.
Speaker 1: Rock Out with your Stockoutpamian's.
Speaker 6: Expressed are those of alland and not necessarily.
Speaker 4: Those are Raymond James and associates than come Ember, nac AS, IBC, I, ART Radio, or at sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. Because programs are educational and informational services on the theistodes of dots are based on movement, as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 1: Ninety four The Buzz Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. Yeah, I do want to thank Planet Fitness. They are the sponsor this year of the Fresh out of Bed Head to your Head. I'm thinking about it because Abbey is one win away from going into the Tournament of Champions. There's only ten people in the Hall of Fame this year. One thousand dollars going to the winner and a year membership and Planet Fitness. So I think for coming on as a great sponsor this year, for that, we'll have you get it done. We'll find out tomorrow. Now it's time to do this. Oh my god, maybe the biggest ticket today on the show. Hello James, Hi, good morning, brother, Rod, Good morning. How are you good? Did you wake up today feeling like a winner?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's see if we can get this done. Fun fact flashback from Friday. What were originally called chunk Stuffers when they debuted in the nineteen seventies. Hoop Pucket. You're in? I mean you waited long enough, James.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I'm very excited.
Speaker 5: I've been wanting to win these tickets for a long time.
Speaker 1: You and everyone else. Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party Carboch Brewery Saturday. I'm telling everybody in the door, the gates are opening at three. I can't imagine one person not being there waiting in lines to get a spot. It's gonna be It's gonna be a great day, James. And I'm so happy that you're involved in it now. Okay, awesome, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hang On day a Lessa played ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting ninety four point bus station from iHeartRadio.
Speaker 12: The Ron Bryan Show every morning six to ten on ninety four five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Pearl Jam's Daughter, Rod Ryan's Show, Texas Hammer game next hour. That's how you're gonna win your Monster Jam tickets. You just heard me talking about Monster Jam, not this but next Saturday, October nineteenth, Energy Stadium. Tickets are available from Ticketmaster locations. You heard about all the new trucks, all the superhero trucks are gonna be there. And if you haven't seen Sparkle Smash, if you have a six and a half year old daughter, I know a little something about that. It's a Unicorn truck. As I gonna what took them all this time to get one? But you know what, if you got the design team listening, you might as well just make a Mermaid one right now. Okay, but the Unicorn one is going to debut too here and kids are gonna lose their minds. Kids are gonna absolutely lose their minds at this upcoming Monster Jam. The biggest question about that is are we doing a cheap ticket? And I believe so. I don't like to string you guys along. I ask for these things all the time. I've never really officially gotten word that we're doing a cheap ticke. Oh I okay, this justin here's a notes being happed to me. Rob Tomorrow We're doing a cheap ticket sale. Ah, okay, nine dollars and forty five cent tickets tomorrow will be made available for Monster Jam. That's great news. Yeah, cheap ticket sale going on tomorrow. Hey, Chilie, does that start right when we walk in at six o'clock? Big stretch, big stretch? Hi? Sorry, I had a stretch of my headphones. Hey, cheap tickets tomorrow. Yes, we're doing it. Only get six am, all right, so the code link everything like you wait to put that right up at six o'clock. Yeah, And then did we get approval of fifteen hundred tickets? Do you have the number? I have not checked on net? But uh, they usually always do fifteen hundred. Usually we do fifteen hundred. But I'll get back to you thank before that. Okay, show's over, So cheap ticket sale is tomorrow. Great news, great news. Let's find out what's going on in the world. What you got over there Houston's headlines? Please.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Milton is now a Category two storm. Milton has maximum sustained winds of one hundred miles per hour. The National Hurricane Center expects the storm to approach the west coast of Florida by Wednesday this week, which is unfortunate because Florida was just hit with Helene. And speaking of Helene, another five hundred active Judy troops are now heading to western North Carolina to assist with the search and recovery response to Hurricane Helene. President Biden announced the additional troops yesterday. He also said he was brief on Hurricane Milton, as a storm is intensifying in the Gulf of Mexico. An annual study by Investorpedia found you now have to earn over four point four million dollars in your lifetime to achieve the American dream.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Their list of things required in order to achieve it is debatable, like retirement, owning a home, raising two kids, owning new cars.
Speaker 1: Like it's debatable if you're allowed to retire, that's like wow, that should not be ever a debate.
Speaker 3: Well, like, yeah, four point four million, they're telling you how they got to that number. So like retirement, they say one point six million, that's how much you need to save to retire comfortably.
Speaker 1: One point six million. How many of you listening to the radio right now are going to have one point six million dollars at the time of retirement? Now I'm not saying that wouldn't be great, but boy, you're talking unachievable things, man, for a lot of people, for a lot of people. But that's that's the kind of stuff that keeps me awake at night. It's never enough. When people ask me, like, you know, when are you gonna stop working, Rod, I'm like, I don't know. I don't feel like I have enough money to retire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm never not gonna need money, like to live and to just stop working.
Speaker 1: And that's every generation. Okay, that's every generation. Boomers probably did the best with scrolling money away, but then when it starts with even my generation Gen X, I think a number that was thrown around once two hundred and fifty thousand dollars just in your healthcare you're gonna need just for yourself. Two hundred a quarter of a million dollars you need from retirement to the end of your life, just for health care. That's not doing fun things, that's not going to see in the pyramids, that's just healthcare for yourself.
Speaker 3: They did factor in annual vacations in this American dream, so like we know, not everyone vacations every year.
Speaker 1: You can't afford to see the sphinx. Okay, something's gonna go wrong. I'm gonna need that money. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, if all of it sounds excessive, their study last year was more modest and only looked at what you needed to live comfortably, and that number was.
Speaker 1: Still pretty high. It was three point four million dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Richard Simmons because there was a celebration of life ceremony held for him yesterday at Cathedral in New Orleans on Saturday. So he passed away July thirteenth from heart disease and complications from a recent fall. His brother Lenny let everyone know that Richard was buried in his classic workout gear. He said, just like Clark Kent underneath his beautiful things that he was wearing his clothing. Richard is wearing a tank top in shorts. Why you asked, because we think God has another plan for him. We wanted to make sure that he'll be in his normal costume that we all know and love. To help the Saints and the Angels get into shape, Richard Simmons will be forever sweating with the hole lees.
Speaker 1: That's cute. That's cute. You can see the video of this on links and guests.
Speaker 3: There's a link. Okay, we know something wasn't right with Perry Ferrell the night he threw a punch of Dave Navorrow during what could end up being the last Jane's Addiction show ever. Well, Dan Clearing, a guitar and bass tech on the tour, hosted Perry's isolated vocals from just before the freak out as they are atrocious.
Speaker 1: Alex, it's brutal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't heard it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, all right. You hear the band a bit in the background. Yet he's in the wrong.
Speaker 13: Spot baby, Oh shit, jumping baby on a shot ouch jump, wrong spot.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: I can't so, I can't know some of the words. He's singing words from other songs. These aren't sound issues, according to this tech here.
Speaker 1: You know what I thought we would have heard by now. He's in rehabit, you know, for whatever any number for any number of reasons. You know, as soon as a celebrity and a famous person does something weird, they just go away for a little weekend. And I'm surprised that we haven't heard that. It sounds like he needs it, sure does. Wow. Houston headlines. Come on, Texans got another win yesterday. They got by the Bills twenty three to twenty.
Speaker 2: Kimie Fairbairn hit a fifty nine yard field goal as time expired to win the game. I believe he is now the Texans all time leading scorer as well.
Speaker 1: They announced that they talked to him like right after the game, and they announced it when it happened too, so the but what an amazing individual performance to also break a record for the team that always.
Speaker 2: Been as close to automatic as you really can be for the Texans lately. Texans are now four and one to start the season. They're gonna play their next game Sunday against the Patriots in New England.
Speaker 1: On Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs host Derek Carr and the Saints. Chiefs are five point favorites heading into this one. Kickoffs at seven to fifteen and you can watch it on ESPN and the sports blog page today. Vanderbilt upset Alabama on Saturday and they were in Nashville, so naturally you do what you.
Speaker 1: Do when you upset the number one team of the nation.
Speaker 2: You tear down the goalposts and if there's a river nearby, you march it three miles and throw it in the river, and then people get mad at you for doing that, saying it's disrespectful, and then it's a waste of money. And then you realize it's Vanderbilt, which is a private university and they could buy a million goal posts today if they wanted to.
Speaker 1: So then what you do cares. So what you do, and I just know this from experience when I was a kid, they tore down the goalposts in Buffalo. I don't know if they've done that here. You grease them, well, no, no, you you retrieve it from the river and then you cut it up and then you start making key chains. That's what you should. They sell that you should. So everyone is gonna say I was at the game, and they they there will be a goalpost key ching. It's really smart.
Speaker 2: They'll sell it and you start greasing them up for future game for a little while. But I think let the kids have their fun. But you can see all that on the sports block page. They were like marching through Broadway in Nashville with sech a goalpost.
Speaker 1: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty good video content on the sports blog page today and MLB Playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, the Phillies got by.
Speaker 2: The Mets seven to six and the Padres blew out the Dodgers tended to Those NLDS series are tied up at a game at piece today. The Tigers are gonna play the Guardians at three eight and the Yankees will take on the Royals at six thirty. You can watch both of those games on TBS and True TV.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports. You say I sent to you COUNTU Reeves raced this weekend like in a real race car, like for you do anything unbelievable.
Speaker 3: New career.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, Texas Hammer game coming up, seven o'clock hour, coming up. Man, I hope you stick around.
Speaker 14: The rod Ryan Morning Show six Am, The Buzz, ninety the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's Lincoln Park New Divide. We know that they have a show in Arlington. I've told you just what I think is. I think that twenty five is going. There's gonna be a lot of Lincoln Park. Okay, there's gonna be a lot. I know that they had some select cities and for some reason they chose Dallas to do a show. Many of you went out and told me that you did go and buy tickets just to make sure. I think they're gonna come through. I think they're gonna play all the big festivals. I think they're gonna do everything. I think twenty twenty five is gonna be a huge, huge year. And by the sounds of the first two singles, they might have four singles on this album. The first two that I've seen or heard that you guys have heard as well. They're great. They're great, so they could be out touring that thing for a long long time. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. It is MILF Monday. I just went to go look at that. Wow, oh my, I don't know who sent that in. That's amazing. So that's a great addition to the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. Alex has his six picks. I don't know. I mean, I do know that fish pictures crush. Yeah, I mean, you're married now, it doesn't matter. I don't know what any of your little silly, uh personal accounts look like. I'm sure you're wearing giants crap. If you don't take a picture of one of those, if you don't take one of your fish pictures and use that as your profile picture.
Speaker 2: I can't send the picture of me with the fish to my wife every a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, we just need of this. I can't even be friends with you, okay. I mean, like what you see here, she won't let you out of a house if you put that up as your profile picture. Okay, she she will not risk you being out on the streets. Okay. I can only imagine. I mean, I'm led to believe that with the amount of guys out there with fish pictures, does it work? Does it work? Is that?
Speaker 2: Isn't it like the number one like turn off all the whenever we do that with dating apps?
Speaker 1: That in the shirtless pictures get mentioned, but Tessa said she likes those like them, you know, the do She's shirts and the Yeah, fish pictures by the best, all right.
Speaker 3: It's like I like to see the goods.
Speaker 1: So if you have been gone to see Alex's six picks, yeah, they're they're awesome. I don't Chilly's kind of backlog and he's getting all these other links up. Carlos had a ton of pictures. The car show was great. Guys, Thank you so much, Thank you so much for everybody that came out Number one beautiful rides. It's whatever your passion is, man, and and I know there's a ton of you. You know, you got your guys that are in the craft Beer. You got the ten guys that emailed me how guns work in space. Guns are their thing. Okay, that's their passion. Cars. Everybody knows a car guy, a car gown that just pour all their money into their vehicle a gearhead and then they rub it with it. Then they just go into the garage and wipe it with a diaper during the week, and then they take it out to some donut shop and park it Saturday morning with satin with a satin jacket and a cabby hat, and you sip some coffee and then you go to then you go right back in the garage with that car. The beautiful rides that were out there. Thank you to Sean from West Houston Muscle. He put that whole damn thing together and it was it was awesome. It was so great out there. Nobody asked I had a great weekend despite what happened on the football field yesterday. And listen, it's not so awful that the Texans won. It's a good thing. It's a good vibe. The city's happy. That makes me happy. It makes my job easier. Okay, did I want the Bills to win that? I was I there in full Bill's gear? Did I not wear my stupid big you know that dumb baseball cap that's oversized? Yeah? What are those called?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Like those big?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it's called the big dumb baseball cap. So I London was asking if I was going to wear it, and I said, in the in the in the occurrence of a loss, I was thinking about walking to my car wearing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did that at the Giant Saints game last year. It's great. Yeah, the over the oversized baseball cap is is. It's a funny look still to me. And I've got a Bill's one and I thought of wearing it the jersey, you know. Okay, there was a ton of Bills fans there, a ton outside of outside of Dallas. When the Cowboys are here, it's fifty to fifty in that stadium. I don't care what anybody tells you. It's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my uber driver, we were going to the bar to watch the game, and he was like, man, all morning, nothing but Bill's fans.
Speaker 1: Have I been taking two places?
Speaker 3: He said, you guys are my first like Texans fans of the day.
Speaker 1: And I was close to noon. And what's interesting to me is, you know, I don't get recognized. You know a lot of places where I go and I'm just wearing a Bill's jersey and I'm walking with my kid with the Bills jersey. We had some other people with us that were wearing textan stuff. She did choose Bills. She did choose Bills, yes, and that was her choice. But I can tell people that didn't know who I was. They's just saying, hey, man, thanks for coming, and that type of thing. Like the fans were really respectful, cool. You know. I took a little crap walk into the car after we shit, and that's fine, that's fine. But overall it was a really good experience. And again, these are people that don't know who I am. They just see me as an out of towner, like hey, you like in the weather here. You know, I didn't get into it with everybody, right, you know, actually I live here and actually here's who I am. Don't do that. I'm just walking around like, dude, thank you man. It was a great experience. It was a great experience.
Speaker 3: I would say, thank you for supporting the little hoole economy. Please have a safe ride home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a long, long, long flight home after that game, but it was awesome. My takeaway from the game was Justin Furstenfeld absolutely crushing the national anthem. Can't wait to talk to him, can't wait to see him on Saturday. I really want to talk to him about it because he was having such a proud papa moment up there on getting ready to sing as they're introducing him, and he's he's got two of his kids up there with him, and just his face before he starts singing just tells you that he is drinking in that moment. And if you want to share in that moment, you know, no disrespect. Hand on the heart. But I was filming the whole thing. I knew people wanted to see it because they don't show the national anthem locally or nationally. They just don't show it. And I figured that there's a lot of people that would want to see Justin said it and he just killed it. Man. I mean, and I mean that in the best way call may to win the best game in Houston. Who wants it? Yeah, that's our friend, the Texas Hammer. Maybe he's maybe. I think he's gonna sing next week, Texas Hammer's going to be singing the national anthem. If you want to get in the queue right now seven one three, two one two five nine four five chill, he's standing by. Get in the queue for the Texas Hammer game for a four pack of Monster Jam tickets with Pitt passes coming up next Saturday. You know the number seven one three two one two five nine four five if you want to play.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rocks, Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five bus Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Welcome back, Hope you're off to a great start to your day. Lots of stuff for you on the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. Alex's six picks doing very very well. That milk Jeezy said rice ten percent chance rain sunny skies today high of ninety three. I don't know if any of that's trending, but some good content for you on links.
Speaker 3: And guests for sure, which you got fir Keanu Reeves as you had mentioned made his auto racing debut. It was definitely memorable. According to this story here, the actor racing an event Saturday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedways. So he ran as high as twenty first place. He managed to avoid a crash early on. He spun out into the grass about halfway through the race, and I think out of thirty three people, he finished in twenty fifth place. So he has a second race coming this Sunday. This is like his new thing.
Speaker 1: I guess he's the coolest. He just is the coolest whatever he wants. The coolest dude ever. Canadian too, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also cool. Also Alex had mentioned this. The kids over at Vanderbilt are kind of in trouble now. They shocked the world when they beat Alabama in football, but the school's being fined one hundred thousand dollars by the Southeastern Conference because school they're fine because they violated the league's access to competition area. So after the victory, forty to thirty five fans tear down this goalpost. They marked it through parts of Nashville before finally dropping it in the Cumberland River.
Speaker 1: They it's a recurring.
Speaker 2: Video for the school, like that should be what you say, like, come to this school, you can do cool stuff like this. Who cares, it's one hundred thousand dollars and that's probably like half of a semester tuition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be just fine over there, those kids will be fine.
Speaker 3: And yeah, get back to links and guest guys, because people are clicking on your looking at Girls blog page, draw, they're clicking on the MILF Monday, and they're clicking on Justin singing the national anthem as well. People do want to see that and hear it. I'm sure that's what's trending. On ninety four five to the buzz.
Speaker 15: This Damndler and it's time to play in the Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna get into this game right now with Ron Ryan on ninety more than that Monster Jam October nineteenth, four pack of tickets plus pit passes to come see the Rod Ryan Show. We'll be down there in the pits beforehand. Our truck will be performing. But I get it. I mean we are not even one, two, three fourth, I mean we're like ninth on the billing. There's all these new superhero trucks, Grave Digger and then Sparkle Smash. Wait till you see Sparkle Smash. I can't wait to Unicorn sparklely Pink Unicorn Rainbow ee awesome, Oh my god, London losing her mind? Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's on the phone? Good morning, I Pamela. How are you good? How are you awesome? Are you calling to play the Texas Hammer game?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what's gonna happen here. I'm gonna play some lyric. The Great Jim Adler is going to be spitting some lyrics. I need to know the name of the song and the name of the band.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you generally do pretty good at this? Are you good at the song lyrics?
Speaker 13: To actually play the game?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Okay? And I lost?
Speaker 5: You lost it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, how about this. I've been playing every Monday since we started playing this game, and I've lost every time except I knew the one? What did I know? Like Gorilla's song? I knew something? What was last week? That one? There was some weird muse lyric that I kind of thought I knew too. All right, let's take a listen together, Pamela. Let's seef we can lose together.
Speaker 15: When you're education next right, cannot say under my skin.
Speaker 1: I won't tell you a damn thing. I'm out Tamla. The name of the band, name of the song three you and me both maybe Shane brother Shane knows Shane, good morning, how you doing. I'm doing great. Let's take a listen to this song lyric when You're.
Speaker 15: Education x ray cannot say under my skin.
Speaker 1: I won't tell you a damn thing. I have never heard one of our bands use the term x ray in their songs. Okay, name of the band, name of the song, Shane.
Speaker 5: I can't think of it neither.
Speaker 1: I mean nothing there. That's we don't even play that song, alex Oh we do? No no no no no no no no no. You're supposed to be using we do. We're supposed to be doing clips of songs that we play here on the station. Right, yeah, okay, we are. We have a song about x rays. Sure do. Come on to the run right show. I pooped? What the buzz? Ninety four or five? The buzz? I mean a lot of music news lately. That's gotta be the biggest story last week. Three days Grace getting Adam Gontier back in the band, keeping their replacement singer. They will move forward as a band with two lead vocalists. They say new music is coming, and they say a tour is coming. What does that mean? Well, twenty twenty five, most people don't do a whole lot of touring this time of year. There's a couple of bands still out there, though, but everybody the music industry generally shuts down for the month of December with a few isolated shows here and there. But yeah, I think next year would be a huge year. For three days, Grace, I just got done saying the exact same thing about Lincoln Park. How about those two bands going on together? Call me, guys, I'll do all the pairings, okay for twenty twenty five, nothing over a ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies high up around ninety three. Come on, this is Dan Handler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer game.
Speaker 15: With Rod Ryan on ninety.
Speaker 1: More band than But the whole reason we're having this part it's twenty years of the Rod Ryan twenty and a half now twenty. I mean the anniversary was January second, was the twenty was twenty years in that time? Alex is telling me that I have played a song talking about X rays. Yeah, buddy, no, haven it. It's very important to get X rayed. I no, I agree to that, but an anti x rays. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this? This is Thatch, Hi, Zach, Welcome to the Texas Hammer Game. Let's take a listen to the I'm gonna really listen carefully too. All right, here we go.
Speaker 15: When your education X ray cannot say under my skin, I won't tell you a damn thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, Zach, name of the band, name of the song that.
Speaker 5: Would be three doors down when I'm gone?
Speaker 1: Is that dude? He gets it? This sing about that hill about that he gets things you like? Zach? Uh right, congratulations, I guess that's the song and the band and you got it right. What are you doing right?
Speaker 3: You get the four pack oft tickets with pit passes to Monster Jam Energy October nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Ah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: All right, Zach. We will see you out there. Give it a niggam.
Speaker 15: When you're education next ray cannot say you're under my skin, I won't tell you a damn day.
Speaker 1: Ye okay, all right, hey, Zach, Monster Jam We'll see you out there. Make sure you come over and say hi to us. All Right, all righty, you got the pit passes and everything. Big question on the table while I got your Cody even said, hope I didn't miss it. Radda You planning to do a nine dollars and forty five cent monster jam sale? Yeah, tomorrow morning, tomorrow morning, starting at six o'clock.
Speaker 6: Chill.
Speaker 1: He puts up a link on links and guests with the code nine dollars and forty five cent deeply discounted tickets. So, yeah, we're doing that tomorrow.
Speaker 8: The rud Ryan Show ninety four five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz three nors down when I'm gone? Did he do the X ray line? Was it in there? Yeah? You're telling me that was the song?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, good morning guys. I hope you're off to a great start to you not only your day, but your week. You're spreading it with us. It's greatly appreciated. Still to come on the show. Tody's tickets closer to around eight twenty. They always always, and it's crazy to think about it, but it is October seventh. They always play the week from between Christmas and New Year's Eve. They always do a hometown show. They've been doing that for years. So we've got that and that House of Blue show is always legendary. People talk about how great they are. I'll have tickets for you for the Tody show. Closer to around eight twenty, Alternative Income continues, there's a comedic concert announcement. I guess the comedian coming to town. We'll do the announcement. We'll give away tickets on know the show. That'll be the last thing we give away before we get out of here. Rob Ryan's show twenty That the Diniversary party going down to the car Bock Brewery. It is happening on Saturday. This is the last big gave away a pair of tickets in homeroom. Oh, you should have got up early with us, man. We'll have tickets all week on the show. Chili will be going out to another secret location on Wednesday. I will be out Thursday night, seven to nine. I can only imagine how crazy that's gonna be. It's gonna be at that newer Little Woodrows that's the one where Luckies used to be. It's an edo right behind the soccer stadium right there. If you haven't seen what they've done to that building. It's amazing. It is so great, and I'm thinking that one's gonna be pretty crazy because that's gonna be your last big chance to win tickets before the show is on Saturday. So that's kind of a rundown of what's going to happen this week. Joker forty million dollars. Only forty million dollars. It's super low. It is super low for the amount of advertising that they've done. And then we saw all last week that the rotten Tomato scores and then the people that were getting in early to see the movie, the scores were disappointing. Joker has got and Todd Phillips has already said he's the guy that makes the movies. He's like that, that's all the superhero stuff you're getting out of me, like I'm getting out. It's not the fans of superhero movies. It's not their fault if the movie stinks, right, I mean, he didn't say why he's leaving. He just said, no, it's a two and done. I'm out. I'm gonna go do what it is that I do. Tom Phillips is really great at what he does. I mean, the Hangover movies that's all you gotta say the Hangover movies and it's like boom. So yeah, that's pretty disappointing. Amazon. Did we talk about Amazon doing a Who's the Boss bringing back Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano. I don't. I don't know. I don't remember talking about it, but this has a Cobra kai feel to it, like trying to kind of go after the audience that grew up with Who's the Boss. Amazon said, you know what, We're done. We're not gonna do it. And that's too bad because Tony Dancer seems like a really good guy. Lista Milano still pretty hot moving forward on that. So I'm sorry if there was even one of you that was sitting around waiting for that. But the funny one to me that I saw over the weekend is Bravo is doing a reality series about the Kansas City Chiefs Wives and Girlfriends, so the Wags, because you know how I'm sick of all of this, but the only reason why i'massing along because it's so great. So it's gonna be the Kansas City Chiefs, Wives and Girlfriends minus Taylor Swift and minus Britney Mahomes. Why would you bother. It's just Harrison Bucker's wife cooking to talk about any of the other wives and girlfriends of the Kansas City Chiefs. Okay, like two most important. It's like if they did the Beatles movie that's coming out, and like John and Paul are not going to be covered and the Beatles movies, We're just gonna do a ringo heavy one and then maybe like you know, George, maybe a little bit of George, but it's gonna be just ringo heavy. It's just gonna be a ringo star movie. Well, I'm still gonna watch it. Why because you don't want that? Because I know they're all hot. I know they don't have a lot of money, and say that about every football team. Wives and girlfriends are hot.
Speaker 3: And I hope there are more franchises. I hope this is the first of every I hope they do this with every team. I will watch every single episode.
Speaker 1: I'm into it. And you don't think it's just a slap in the face, Like, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think they can afford They can't afford Taylor slip Patrick and then Patrick's like Brittany, no one likes you don't go on air, so they can tear you up again.
Speaker 1: There's so many you in the media. She's not She's probably not allowed.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 1: It seems like you would need her as an anchor. You don't need.
Speaker 3: No, they're all hot, they all have money.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be great. I don't know when it's coming, but I'm coming down the days Houston's Rocking Alternatives, The Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five ninety four, five Buzz Green Day's Dilemma, Rob Ryan's Show, MILF Monday, next hour of those Tody's tickets are coming your way closer to around eight twenty. A comedic concert announcement. What do you call that? A performance announcement?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a concert? When you're going to see a comedian play, it's a bigger venue. What do you call it if you're going to a show. Okay, that's fair enough, fair enough. I got a show announcement coming after nine o'clock and then we'll give away tickets to that on the show. This show ten percent chance of rain sunny Hi's of around ninety three. Listen. I'm sorry to get this to you sooner. You probably want to change up your headline. Sorry. I tweeted it out, though, I think we can call off the investigation. I tweeted out the article. Did his's mom said he didn't do it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the story has been tweeted out. Okay, mom says he didn't do it. It's clear. We're done right, good release him. I'm expecting him to be walking out of his cell any moment now. Yeah, that his mom says, did his mom said he didn't do it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I had that just tweeted out at the X at Rod Ryan show.
Speaker 3: Good boy, you should tweet out that video of them circulating where they like basically french kiss each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never saw that.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 3: Not French kiss'm but they do give share a kiss on the lips. That's just a second too long for me.
Speaker 1: All right? What is the real headlines here?
Speaker 3: That Hurricane Milton is now a Category three storm. The strength of the hurricane was upgraded within the past hour.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: The National Weather Service called Milton a historic storm for the west coast of Florida during a briefing this morning. So, as you know, Hurricane Helene just rolled through Florida and it wrecked the Carolinas, specifically North Carolina.
Speaker 1: You have Florida.
Speaker 3: Ron Desanta's Florida governor run descent is declaring a state of emergency on Saturday, but increased the amount of the state covered by the declaration of fifty one counties. Last night, the Department of Emergency Management said that his department is expecting the largest evacuation in the state in seven years. SpaceX and t Mobile were allowed by the US Federal Communications Commission yesterday to enable starlink satellites with direct to sell capabilities. Why Well, it was done to provide coverage for cell phones in those areas in North Carolina that were devastated by Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 1: A spokesperson for them, SEC said that the agency.
Speaker 3: Remains committed to helping with recovery efforts and states affected by Helene. SpaceX said the satellites have been enabled and they are broadcasting emergency alerts to cell phones on all networks in North Carolina. It's that time of year again. Candystore dot Com reviewed candy purchases from the past seventeen years and put together a ranking of the top three candies in every state. Of course, people buy candy for a lot of reasons throughout the year, but they focused.
Speaker 1: On the months leading up to Halloween.
Speaker 3: Usually, racist peanut buttercups are the clear number one winner, but this year, for the first time, Eminem's have passed them to take the top spot.
Speaker 1: They're great. Eminems are great. I think most people seem to like them. Well, they're number one. Reese's. You can't know over a bag. I like peanut eminems a lot I do like I is this including all eminems in this? I guess so family right about Reese's pieces? Is that what you're talking about now?
Speaker 3: No, Riese's Cups are number one in Florida, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Wyoming, and but they're number two overall.
Speaker 1: On the list. What's number one in Texas?
Speaker 3: Sour Patch Kids and Tower Patch Kids are number three on this list overall.
Speaker 1: So get that my kid loves that whole sour thing? Oh good? This with popcorn is very good. You have the taste buzz of a fourteen year old.
Speaker 3: I do, and I love hot cheetos still and pickles.
Speaker 1: Andy, I don't get that hole. We bought a roll of some sort of a sour thing from BUCkies and it was tape. It was like that red and white tape. Okay, it was sour. It was the most sour thing ever. I could have like lit my tongue on fire. It would have been better. Do you do you like any gummies? Do you like any kind of gummy candy? Or a waste of time?
Speaker 3: So delicious Skittles number four on this list of five of starbards.
Speaker 1: So you can go read the whole thing out.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Lyle and Eric Menendez because thanks to that new Netflix show Monsters of Lyle and Eric Menendez's story, the brothers are getting a huge increase in mail.
Speaker 1: They are in the news cycle almost daily. Now.
Speaker 3: This is all according to a source at the San Diego prison where they're serving life for the murders of their parents. So the mail that they're getting includes autograph requests and one of the items people once signed is a nineteen ninety Mark Jackson basketball card. Why Alex knew this right away, he said, because they're on it. They are sitting court side. Jackson was on the New York Knicks at the time and mid pass and Lyle and Eric are behind him.
Speaker 1: They're right there, sitting down. That's what they used for the card.
Speaker 3: This was after the murders had already taken place, but it was before they were arrested, so they were like spending so much money and those yeah, yeah, aren't cheap. Let's talk about this because our friend Justin Firstenfeld of Blue October was singing the national anthem at the Texans game to get it all started.
Speaker 1: He crushed it. You can go see this video in its entirety on the music blog page. Thanks to Rod. You were there like a reporter in the field, getting your your audio and video. I felt a little disrespectful filming as he was doing it, but I knew that people would want to see it. Make sure that you were on a knee when you filmed this. I was not. I was not on a knee filming this. No. I don't know where that rumor started. Love our flag, love our country, so hand over heart and I couldn't even see Justin. He's facing the other way. I was sitting behind the bills, so it's just me filming the screen. But it really was great. It really was great, and I wanted to share it with everybody. Yeah, and then of course you can go to the Blocktober page. They shared almost the same thing. Nice, they shared the exact same thing Rod's version. Yeah, well, okay, he killed it. And then obviously that's that. That's for the Texans to womp by Bills, really womp. But down to the wire, it was a good game, such a really good game. Texans did get another win, got by the Bills twenty three to twenty.
Speaker 2: Kimie Fairbarn hit a fifty nine yard field goal as time expired to win the game.
Speaker 1: The Bills had a sixteen second drive to just give the Texans plenty of time to drive down the field and score.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a weird move, but very very cool that they did that for the Texans. Texas now four to one on the season. They'll play their next game on Sunday against the Patriots in New England on Monday Night Football. We got Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs hosting Derek Carr and the Saints. Chiefs come into this as five point favorites. Kickoff is at seven fifteen. You can watch it on ESPN on the sports blog page to day, have you seen the video of Jets kicker Greg Zerline. They were in London yesterday playing the Jets and during or playing the Vikings, and during the pregame warm ups, the Vikings cheerleaders were out there dancing and he was warming up doing his kicks, and he was just completely unfazed by a bunch of cheerleaders shaking their ass, Like right where he's kicking, still kicks the ball over them.
Speaker 1: Collusion. He must have had enough lane where he thought he could kick, but the dancers are literally doing their choreography right there. It's like a Vegas show girls. And if he's off a little bit, he still could hit either any of them. I mean, he could have taken one of those girls out.
Speaker 2: It's a funny video watching because it's just like this guy is he's focused on ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know how wide that lane was of the two girls, but when you see it, because you're you're seeing it from the sideline perspective, it looks like he's gonna kick one of the girls. Yeah, it really really does. But that's what makes you keep watching it. He's about to take some of his head off here, but that shows you professional athletes. It shows you that laser focus. Yeah, there's a bunch of dancing girls around him and he's still warming up. He's like no, I'm locked in. I need to do this one more kick otherwise it's gonna go horribly for me, and he pulls it off. Lots of the style of this boys blog page today.
Speaker 2: In the MLB Playoffs, yesterday the Phillies got by the Mets seven to six and the Padres, but that the Dodgers ten to two.
Speaker 1: Both of those series are tied up at a game of piece. Today.
Speaker 2: The Tigers take on the Guardians at three and the Yankees face the Royals at six thirty. You can watch both of these games on TVs and True TV. That What's going on in sports Houston's Rock and Alternatives The.
Speaker 6: Rod Lax Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show on this Monday, MILF Monday number one link Today, Alex has given her a run for her money, though, for sure with his six picks this morning. I want to talk to him about that in a second. Sunny Sky's today ten percent chance of rain, highs of around ninety three. Just a quick little catch up on everything that we've been talking about already. It's okay, some of you are just joining the show. Right now. Big story. The Rod Ryan Show twenty f anniversary party is going down on Saturday. So now we're like the week of the party, and I know the panic is setting in for a lot of you trying to win those tickets. Chile will be out again on Wednesday at a location we'll find out at seven oh five where he's at, and that'll be his last time out with a bunch of tickets. That's the first come, first serve situation. And then you can come out and hang out with me. Thursday night. I will be in East Downtown. Now the hipsters call it Edo, and it used to be Lucky's. Now it's a great new little Woodrows and man, they pumped a lot of money into that building. It looks amazing. I am going to be there on Thursday from seven to nine, seven to nine, and then you can sign up to win tickets. So it's not a first come, first serve, it's I will draw names as the night goes on for the two hours that I'm there, and I imagine that's gonna be a big one. And I know some of you, and thank you. There are people that have been to all of these things that I've been talking about they joined me out in Katie and they came out to Humble. Now they're planning on coming to Edo to join me to try to win these tickets in the evening because they can't get to Chile in the morning. And I get that. I appreciate it. Keep trying. I wish you the best, trying to win your way in the other big thing is Monster Jam. Tomorrow. Monster Jam is I should say Monster Jam is October nineteenth at Energy Stadium. But tomorrow we're going to release a bunch of tickets, about fifteen hundred tickets I believe at nine dollars and forty five cents a piece, so deeply discount these are well over. These are these tickets are normally like thirty three thirty five dollars. We put them out there for nine dollars and forty five cents. And I hear from families every year that this is the only way they can go to Monster Jam. So you can buy those tickets starting at six a m. Tomorrow morning to join us out at Monster Jam. All right, Chilly will have a linkup for you right at six with the code and all that good stuff. Alex, I don't know you to be so outdoorsy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think that you sit around and raze, you door dash wings to your house and you watch football on the weekends. Well if you watch the ball on the weekends. Okay, So you were out fishing, you your bro and your dad, and I'm thinking, okay, like what body of water were you in? You were in the Buffalo buy you Buffalo, like where all of our crap runs through the city. Yes, you were fishing that. Yeah, I don't know. People don't go fishing there because you usually can.
Speaker 2: We my dad had found this guy that's a guide, and like, you can't just get on Buffalo Bayou unless you're in a kayak or like a paddle board. Like it's hard to back a trailer with a boat into Buffalo Bayou town. So he found somebody that lets him lease their land, and my dad found this fishing guide and alligator guard. We caught a five foot or my dad caught a five foot eight alligator guar in Buffalo Bio insane.
Speaker 1: It's a mobster.
Speaker 2: We got on like Alan's landing and then just puttered on down the bayou and then threw some lines in the water and caught a bunch of fishes.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Nothing in your pictures, Beau, see your dad like holding that thing by himself. It's awesome. Nothing in your pictures looks like you're in Houston, right. It's crazy because we're like right by downtown. There's not one little landmark, ye thing, there's not one thing to tip me. And I didn't even know Buffalo by you was that wide? Where the hell were you again?
Speaker 2: Alan's Land? And just go right on out. I came in and keep going, just just take all the turns. And then he took a second. There's like a concrete plant. Okay, then we set up by.
Speaker 1: I'm always taking a left right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turned around.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I appreciate you clearing that up.
Speaker 3: So alex So said buyo champs dot com. This is not a commercial for him. It's just insane that this is his job to go.
Speaker 1: Out to this.
Speaker 2: My dad found this organically online and I this is it was a really cool fishing trip. So like, if this is something that you want to go do, this would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And what do you do with the fish after you catch it?
Speaker 1: We let it go, like we're not gonna eat buy you fish? Yeah, you brought right back out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fish my dad caught that guy said it could be fifty to sixty years old, that aliander gargro like one inch a year. Yeah, and that was a five foot eight fish. And then my brother caught when it was probably closer to five feet not quite. Are you estimating the poundage. I don't know what the poundage was. We actually did measure, though.
Speaker 1: You guys are struggling to hold it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's probably got a three pound catfish though, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's been eating on all of our turns, so you don't want to eat, Like, I'm not going to eat that.
Speaker 2: But then it's cool, just like putting that fast back out in the water. Like you look at buffalo byo. These monsters like they're dinosaurs, dinasas were just swimming in the buy.
Speaker 1: Outside of your kid being born, this might be like six picks of the of the year. It's pretty sick gat make it though. She is getting chubbier and cuter by the second. Oh, she's at the end there. Yeah, she watched The Giantsman yesterday. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: It's weird to see the kid take a back seat to fish. But the fish pitchers are great. I mean, I love that how you're holding her about to drop her. I was holding so she could see the TV. Holding her very interested in the game. Holding your kid like a gar fish. Yeah all right, she didn't have a lass on. These are awesome fish. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You need to go to a like a bank so we could take the picture with the fish because we didn't want to pull it in the boat because it was so big.
Speaker 1: You caught the fish, bring it close to the boat, lasso it.
Speaker 2: And then drag nooses around it to keep it from going anywhere. You go to a bank so we can get out of the boat and then take the picture. It's such a big fish that it could tip the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just throw them back and then just see you later. Dude, thanks, you don't throw them back. You to drop him?
Speaker 2: Well, our guy was really cool because he made sure that it was good to go, and he made sure that it had all of it's like functions and then it was all right, swim on off and then just swim away right for someone else. Came from just being yeah, yeah, but it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: These are awesome. Make sure you go and check out six Picks Today. We'll take a short break. We'll come back with Tody's tickets, Rock and Alternative Fair.
Speaker 6: Use to the rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. All right, I've already been through Alex's six Picks. Now I started going through all the Carla's pictures. Chiley has a link up from the car show. The Boobs Rock Car Show went down on Saturday. Thank you to everybody that came out. The cars were amazing. We gave away tickets to the twentieth anniversary party. We raised a lot of money. B MP came out and I think Dev said that they sold like six thousand dollars worth of T shirts while we were out there. Yeah, Boobs Rock merchandise was available at the Boobs Rock Car Show. How great is that? Some of you have asked, what about the party? Are we gonna sell stuff at the twentieth anniversary party? We are, and there is a hurt dab we need more. I don't think the number that we agreed on is gonna be enough. There's gonna be a shirt that says I was there. There's going to be a shirt commemorating the twentieth anniversary party. I gave her a number. I'm not gonna say what that is. It's not many. I think we need more though I was thinking about it. Everyone's gonna want that damn shirt. If you went to that party, you're gonna want to wear a T shirt that says you were at that party. I'm not saying that all twenty two. I don't know how many people are gonna be there. Twenty five hundred people, million people, it seems like it now. I'm not sure all of them are gonna want it, but I think a lot of people are gonna want a shirt that says they were there. So I want one, Dab, I'm calling you after the show. What's strengthing?
Speaker 3: Dolly Parton continues just to be amazing. She was giving a press conference and announced that she will be donating a million dollars to the Hurricane Helene relief efforts from her personal bank account, in addition to another one million dollars coming from her business ventures. So she says a lot of her own relatives live in that area and that when she heard about it, she was like, no, this is something I want to do.
Speaker 1: Didn't she like pay for all the COVID vaccines or something she did for research? Yeah? I think which one was hers. It was like the Maderna one or something, remember, but she was like responsible for funding that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she comes out of her pocket for causes that she cares about. So she's the best. I know you think Travis Kelsey's the worst, but it was his birthday weekend, he turned thirty five. He was Taylor Swift did not make an appearance at whatever he was doing at the time, some event, but he did confirm that she will be.
Speaker 1: Attending tonight's game. It'll be her third appearance at a Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Game this season. So she is just she's killing it. She's killing it as a girlfriend, you know, kill as a girlfriend. Well, don't be. I like, six picks are still doing really well, Alex. In the last ten minutes, you have the top blog page. Milf Monday still has the most clicks overall.
Speaker 1: But it's books. That's that's right, that's right. Oh, the milf is really good today. I mean, your picks are great. I just told you how great your picture that milf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes milf looking at girls and Alex is six picks.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, that's great. Top three, bro, congrats, you're not first. He's upset.
Speaker 3: He's upset. Guys, go go look at his picks. That's what's trending on ninety four five to the bus.
Speaker 1: I mean fish, fish and baby pictures, right, should be number one. I thought so too, but that milk was ever. Oh my god, a bunch of perverts out there. What do you got to give away? A pair of tickets to see the Tody's at the House of Blues Call her number ten, seven, one, three, nine five to go see their traditional holiday show on Ryan Show ninety four or five. Experience exper the costume on the mill Bus ninety four five the bus, Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. On this uh, Alex six pick Monday, trying to help, I'm trying to help. It's not milf Monday anymore. It's Alex's sixth pick. It's gar Monday. Okay, Monday. You go see these river monsters that him, his dad, and his brother caught this weekend on his six picks ten percent chance of rain, sunny skuys highs up around ninety three. You can see all of that on the world Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com and then you can stop by. I'm still going through all the pictures from the car show. The Blue Rock Car Show went down on Saturday. Thank you everybody that came out. We raised a lot of money. How much, I don't know a lot. I think we raised a lot of money. I haven't gone through it all yet, but it's it's greatly appreciated. Everything's staying right here. Going to MD Anderson. You guys really came out. It was it was a beautiful day too, you know, because we were there early. It wasn't quite you know, Africa hot yet. All right, a lot of people calling. I guess we have a ticket up for grabs here. Good morning. Hi. Who's this Kris Kristin? You are a caller number ten?
Speaker 3: What's up? I love to Tody.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad. Have you ever been to one of these? I said it was a holiday show. I'm not. I'm sure they're not sitting around playing deck the halls, but they always play between Christmas and New Year's Eve at the House of Blues. They always book a show for people that are maybe coming in town to see family that grew up with the Tody's, you know, hometown heroes coming back and uh and playing for us.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: These shows are Everyone talks about how amazing they are every year. So have you ever been to one of them?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 4: I've seen them at other venues, but you never never had the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is that House of Blues show. It's December twenty ninth. You are in, all right? Awesome, thank you, thank you so much. That's Christian everybody away from.
Speaker 6: Tom Ball.
Speaker 1: All right, Tom Ball on the winter board today, Thank you very much. I feel like one of those girls on the internet. I did a thing this weekend. I did a thing on Friday. I did a thing. I bought tickets to go see Oasis, which show which one Mexico city. Oh you are going to have the time? Oh boy? Okay, so no thing I do in life is easy. So now that you're bankrupt, Yeah, well all right, let me talk about this a little bit. We've been talking a lot. I think I've given you. I mean, you kind of know how excited I am. We've been talking about Oasis for years, whether or not they're ever going to get back together. We've been following the brothers, you know, calling each other potatoes on the internet, you know what I mean. So we know that there is a handful of shows here in North America. And then the announcement last week was they added secondary shows in the same market, so there'd be two Toronto shows and two New Jersey shows and two shows in Mexico City. That's our closest venue, you know, I think it might be, for me, the coolest place I've been to. Every other place where they're playing, I've been to those cities before Saturday, September thirteenth, twenty twenty five. It's a year away. You'll be there. Those two potatoes better not get into a fight. Those two potato heads, better not get into a damn fight. Now, get along now, I told you that I bought tickets for Mexico City. Tickets went on sale Friday, yeah, and I think it was at noon for the Mexico City show. So I'm sitting there and I'm in the queue and doing all of those things. And there's a cute little thing that they offer up on websites. Would you like this site translated for you? Yes? I would, Okay, I mean qualles two Newmero de Telefono I'm out. That's all I got, right, Okay, I need that translated. Okay, it's not working. I'm slamming on the English thing on my computer. I'm slamming on the English button. Please. I'm in Ticketmaster Mexico. Okay, right now, I don't know what's going on ticket Maestro. Okay, and can I tell you ticket oh Master row. Everything is in whatever currency they use. Everything's a million dollars. Everything's a million dollars. I'm like, what do you mean it's like eighteen thousand whatever you use over there? What does that mean for me? I can't get an easy translation. I'm doing it on the fly.
Speaker 3: Now again, is it like forty to forty paces or one dollar?
Speaker 1: Let me so? I'm thinking that little box is taunting me the whole time as I'm in l ticket Master Row. That says if you would like to translate and just click here. So I keep clicking on it and I'm and I'm in the so I'm in the It shows me. I'm like, okay, you're here now, you're in the waiting room. I'm like, please translate, please translate, you fun of a bitch, please translate. Okay, you got two hundred people in front of you. Now two hundred people will people will yo, two hundred yeah, one, And then I'm in. Now I'm in what day Saturday? There's a Friday and there's a Saturday show. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna try to wing this. I'm gonna see what I can kind of figure out on my own. I can't read anything, Okay, I just know the date is there and I see a map, so I click on it. Okay, to sit here. It's a million whatever they use. Great. Now I'm trying to translate that on a second on my laptop. When I got my desktop going, I'm doing all this and then it's a tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick. Once you click on something, it's like, oh you want these tick tick tick tick tick right now. Yeah. So I didn't get the best seats. You know, what's important to me right now at a concert is having the end seat. Oh that's maybe shuffling through the whole time, but you sort of get that with the end seat. The end seat is one. It's as I'm older, I don't mean I I think I went back for sections just so I can be on the end, just on the aisle. Yeah, on the aisle. That is clutch to me. So I think I have tickets because l ticket Master RO wants me to sign it with a different password and everything on the Mexican ticket Master that makes sense than the American one. So I have a screen cap. It was five hundred and some dollars. That's not that's not.
Speaker 3: That's shape for one or two for two tickets, great.
Speaker 1: Two tickets, that's all in service fees and everything that's all in. It was five hundred dollars. And I looked, I'm like, okay, I took it. Not that I can get in to see my tickets. I can't. I totally cannot get into ticket Master Mexico. Okay, And it doesn't you think they'd like pull together, like you know, universally through Ticketmaster, like all the tickets that you're purchasing from them. That would make sense. All that's showing in my ticket Master right now is my my Eagles tickets. Okay, okay, there are no Oasis tickets to be seen, but you can see there. Do you see my name on that screen cap?
Speaker 3: I do Rodney summary of purchase, say two tickets, two tickets.
Speaker 1: I can't get at them tickets. I think to get in there. I think I got tickets to Oasis? Did you get a confirmation number? Though you got confirmation number New Mara, then you can you can tell them, okay. But when I click, when I click on view order row, it says, we can't show you right now. So it I have, and I already look and I got and I got ding Do already on the five hundred dollars on my Chase account. Good am, I am. I we're talking about another country here that just took my five hundred dollars. They're a very reputable country. Always comes through on everything. I promise you think I'm coming over there Jason Bourne style to chase down my tickets. I don't know style I do it, guys. I think of going to oatis you are? It's the buzz ninety the bus, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's Lincoln Park and lost rod Ryan Show right here on a MILF Monday. And Chad is not helping. I see Alex laughing over there. The subject line says, owaysio wouldn't it be funny if Oasis meant something else in Spanish? And Rod bought tickets? Is some odd show of something else. It shows a picture of the Gallagher brothers. Okay, Alex is saying, well, look at your statement and it says I got dinged. So it was I was wrong on the price. It was five hundred and seventy one dollars. But that's all But that's all in. That's all in on the service fees and everything. That was for two tickets to ote this not oay cio and I did get dinged by Ticketmaster Mexico. So I got a year to find my tickets. We could go wrong.
Speaker 9: You got this.
Speaker 1: This is a future ride problem. Just float listen. But we're just like you. Okay, we're buying tickets. We're out there, we're in the system. We don't know what we're doing. It's awful, Yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 2: D D all right, guys, sometimes you know, like now we know what it the I was like, we've walked a mile on your shoes.
Speaker 1: We always asked Rode about all this stuff. He's just as cluless as you clueless clueless are trust me on that most clueless, I am the most clue. Hello, Rock and Alternative Verse to The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 6: Morning Show six to ten am. The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five the pause Offspring, Pretty fly for a white Dude. Rod Ryan Show MILF Monday, still the number one link. Alex is making a move on the Looking at Girls blog page. But Alex has his six picks up there. You definitely want to go and check those out. Lots of pictures from the Boot Rock Car Show on links and guests and uh, Justin singing at the National and and Justin singing at the Texans game, singing the national anthem. I got video of that, just some gorilla video that I took. He did such an amazing job. Ten percent chance of rain. Sunny's Guys highs up around ninety three testa one final time Houston's headlines please.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Milton is now a Category three storm. The strength of the hurricane was upgraded within the past hour. The National Weather Service called Milton a historic storm for the west coast of Florida during a briefing this morning. I do believe they are going to be evacuating Florida. They say it's going to be one of the largest evacuations in the state in seven years. So last night the governor declared a state of emergency and then increased the amount of state covered by the declaration to fifty one counties last night, So really, hurricane relief is a major theme for headlines. There's clean up underway in the wake of Helene, and now with Milton headed toward Florida, potential funding shortballs and federal disaster recovery have been in the spotlight. So on Friday, President Joe Biden sent a letter to leaders requesting more money above what was put in a place with the short term funding bill last month, who had the House Speaker calling it, calling Congress people back from an emergency session to try to get additional disaster funding and Congress recess the day before Helen made landfall, and it had appropriated an additional twenty billion dollars to FEMA for immediate needs before leaving.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of the update there.
Speaker 3: There are also another five hundred active duty troops that are heading to western North Carolina to assist with search and recovery. Let's talk about the American dream. Has it changed? Does it fit your definition of what it is? Does this fit your definition of what it is? According to Investipedia, they're saying, okay, retirement is part of the American dream, owning a home, maybe, raising kids, owning new cars, going on vacation annually, a big wedding, having pets, paying for your own funeral.
Speaker 1: Reasonable to want here in America? Sure that I think that is a great summary of the American dream. What do they say that's going to cost us? So all out your money?
Speaker 3: We're yeah, saying to get all of these it's going to be four point four million dollars.
Speaker 2: People don't amass that kind of money to win survivor four times even more.
Speaker 1: Just don't. People don't Your average person doesn't amass that that kind of wealth.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: Wow, So is it the American nightmare? Is that what we are talking about?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Go check out this blog page. You can go compare Like the American dam used to be. Like if you worked hard enough and you, you know, would buy a house at a reasonable price, you know, maybe your kids would eventually do the same. And it just doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Speaker 1: I listen, if you don't laugh, you'll cry. The funniest memes to me still are like a couple of old like like an old lady doing a dance saying that she just sold hers house for two million dollars that she bought for a box of raisins. Yeah, like you know, during the depression.
Speaker 2: Why was I learning about calculators in second grade instead of investing in real estate?
Speaker 1: She bought that house for two jars of canned pears, right, and now she's selling it for three million dollars for a malt. Let's talk about Richard Simmons.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: He had a celebration of life ceremony in the New orleansed Roll on Saturday. If you didn't know, Richard Simmons passed away July thirteenth from heart disease and complications from a fall.
Speaker 1: Well, his brother was letting everyone know that he was like Clark Kent.
Speaker 3: So he was wearing really nice clothing, but underneath he was wearing a tank top and shorts because he is going to be the trainer to the Saints and Angels.
Speaker 1: He's going to help them get in shape very on Brandy, So he's got those little short shorts on underneath the suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they said, you know, like Richard Simmons sweating with the holies.
Speaker 1: And then he wears like those big socks that are like all cranked up high sneakers. Old sneakers from the eighties, getting people moving, kind of satiny. Yeah, the very on brand for Richard Simmons. Did you know that he was from New Orleans?
Speaker 3: Didn't?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go on those tours, they talk about some of the famous people that are from there. Ellen DeGeneres. I think they kind of were around each other a little bit in schools.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about these isolated vocals. The Jane's Addiction Show where Perry Farrell punched Dave Tomorrow. We have to we do because Dan Clear is a guitar and bass tech on the tour and Perry sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: It's horrible. So he's the one that's kind of narrating this. But where's the trust? What did you say he was? What did you say he was a bass tech?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: You work for the band? What are you doing? Why would you do this to your guys that probably took care of you? Well, did they not take care of you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Well, let's hear it. Let's hear what he has. So this is him narrating his video. He went out and got the isolated vocals. You hear the band a bit in the background.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's in the.
Speaker 1: Wrong spot by shit, the jugging baby on that sh.
Speaker 13: Jucking shit.
Speaker 11: Stuff.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Change addiction is one of my favorite fans. Yeah, this is bad. Okay, radios are turning off. I mean that's really hard to listen to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess you posts that to say, like, hey, like his dude was clearly having a bad night and.
Speaker 1: It's not in his right and people paid money to see that. But you would think that he's singing like that and Dave Navarro went up there and punched him in the nose. Hey, why are you saying so bad? Snap out of it. It was the opposite crazy. Everyone else is doing their job, and then he's the one that's throwing fists.
Speaker 3: He's the problem. He's the problem. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 1: Come on, Texans got another win yesterday. They got by the Bills twenty three to any.
Speaker 2: Kimi Fairbaron hit a fifty nine yard field goal as time expired to win the game and become a Texans all time leading scorer.
Speaker 1: Chechans are now four and one on the season.
Speaker 2: They're going to play their next game on Sunday against the Patriots in New England.
Speaker 1: On Monday, Night Football.
Speaker 2: Tonight, we got Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs taken on Derek Carr and the Saints. Chiefs come into this is five point favorite. Kickoff is going to be at seven fifteen. You can watch the game on ESPN and the MLB Playoffs. Yesterday, the Phillies got by the Mets seven to six and the Projects let the Dodgers ten to two. Both of those series are tied up at a game a piece. Today, the Tigers are going to be at the Guardians at three o'clock and the Yankees will take on the Royals at six thirty.
Speaker 1: You can watch both of those games on TVs and True TV. That is what's going on in sports, The Buzz, Rock and altern and The.
Speaker 6: Rod Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for having us on. And this is our fourth and final hour together. Alternative Income coming up Chance one on thousand dollars, and that's gonna be a couple of times today. But I think this is one where you gotta go. I promise I'm gonna pay attention to this one. Alextino, this is where you gotta go to the website. Yeah, I think I don't think it's a text one. You said that, Yeah, like a question mark. I'm Ron Burgundy. I'm I think all right, just listen carefully to the words that are going to be on the radio for a chance to one on a thousand dollars. Yes, you have to get you know, I'm giving away tickets. I know the show, and I'm free to tell you that comedian Tom Segura is going to be here April fifth, playing NRG Arena. Tickets will go on sale this Friday at ten of him through ticket Master locations. I realized, you know, I don't have a bunch of music for you and all this stuff going on with this big concert announcement. But Tom Segura, he's the guy that's on with Bert Kreischer the Two Bears.
Speaker 2: Two Bears, Yeah, and then he does Your Mom's House with his wife, Christina Pizitski.
Speaker 1: Is there anything I would have known him for before the Bert Christier podcast or just just being a big podcast?
Speaker 2: Your Mom's House is a pretty successful and Bert I've always been friends.
Speaker 1: And then they started doing The Two Bears. Yeah, and I don't listen to it, but I catch clips. I watched lots of clips of all that I used to listen religiously to your mom's house and then just life that happens. Yeah, I don't watch any of that stuff. I've never listened to or watched a Joe Rogan podcast. I'm not slamming him. There's enough clips out there that I get little bits and pieces. The same goes for THEO Vaughn. I've never sat down. There's not a podcast on the planet that have ever just sat around or even like when I'm working around the house or anything that I've talked to it that I've kept on for you know, even ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I listen to when I'm getting ready for like when I put them on makeup, when I'm getting ready, when I'm in the car, Yeah, pop them on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Joe Rogan's are really long. They're hard to stick with for me. Yeah, I don't. I just there's enough clips of all of this stuff that I feel I'm good, you know what I mean. Like I love this stuff with Jordan Peterson. I love those clips of him talking, Yes, but it doesn't get me to go, hey, I want to hear the whole thing. Really, I'm I'm completely satisfied. It's like just taking that little piece of candy out of your kid's Halloween bag and it's like, I don't need the whole thing, but if I take that piece of candy, I'm like, I'm good. All those snippets, they do a great job, but none of them leave me to go. And that's where I'm going. With Tom Segura, uff with him and Bert are really funny. The clips that I see, it's good. I'm gonna give you a pair of tickets, the very first pair of tickets to Tom Sagura coming up on Know the Show. So we're gonna make you wait till the end of the hour to get after that stuff. Okay, well, listen, it is a crazy week around here because we're we know that the eye of the prize has been the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party, and that party is coming up this Saturday, and we're giving away tickets all this week. Jeremy has an opportunity, Teresa, Carol Lee, they all have opportunities for you to win tickets. So make sure you're listening to all of the shows here. On ninety four or five the Buzz, we're gonna send chili out on Wednesday morning and that'll be the last time he does that. And then I'm going to be out Thursday night. I'm going to be at Little Woodros where the old Luckies was. They have completely re I mean, I didn't how many parties in your time, Alex, do you think we did at Lucky's just in the time that you've been on the show. How many parties you think we did there? Six million? I can't, No, six million, okay, all of them. I know every square inch of that building. I walked in there when after Little Woodrow's took over. There's nothing that makes you think that you're in Luckies. Not that it's a bad thing. They just redid the whole daily thing. It's insane because you know, Lucky's was known for that center bar and that's where the walking cooler was, and then the taps were going all the way around it and there was almost like a front and a back to it, and this it's just wide open. It looks like a totally new place. We're gonna be there on Thursday. I'm gonna be there on Thursday from seven to nine. Bring in a bunch of tickets. So there's opportunities. I know it's the last week. It's crunch time to get into the anniversary party. Okay, I get all that. Okay, I'm excited too. I'm excited. The only difference is is I have tickets, but I know you want them, So we're giving you a lot of opportunities this week. All right, this is dangerous. I don't I'm not even con that this was an accident. There's a streaming site it's called Kick. It banned A twenty year old influencer, Jack Doherty is one of their big ones on Kick Okay. I don't even know Kick okay, but he's huge. This weekend, he crashed a two hundred thousand dollars car, live streamed the whole thing. I'm not convinced that it wasn't on purpose. Let's film a car crash. We are so delusional and the want for internet approval and clicks and hits and follows. His friend is in the passenger seat, he's filming him. This kid, Jack Doherty is checking his phone. He's doing seventy oh car people. He's in a McLaren. Okay, he's twenty years old. I'm sure he paid cash for that Thing's kind of followers this kid has. Okay, there's footage of the crash, there's random people pulling him from the car. His friend never stopped recording. His friend is severely injured in the passenger seat. I can't now you. You probably think, well, Rod, why are you sharing this? I'm sharing this to share the dangers of this. Please do do not And I get it there's gonna be some people are saying, well, why would you put that out there. I really think we need to take a look at what's going on. And I think this is something maybe for parents and their kids, because a lot of kids right now they don't want to be lawyers, they don't want to be doctors. They don't want to be police officers and firefighters and teachers. They want to be influencers. He ain't the.
Speaker 2: Worst kind because he's the guy that like he'll go and he'll like instigate with other people, but he has his big security guard behind him, so like people didn't try and fight him, and then he gets a security guard to break it up. But they don't show that part of it. They just show, hah, what a crazy prank. Yeah, So he's not like a great dude in general, and it just does this on top of it.
Speaker 1: And I think there's a guy many of you have heard of, like mister Beast, and he seems to be really doing things and doing great things with his money and doing great things with his power. He has power. Okay, he might be the most streamed followed guy on YouTube and he seems to do a lot of really good things. Boy, I hope that guy stays good. You know what I mean? Downfall right? What's that? His team's kind of been No, Yeah, there's stuff coming out about him. I'm sorry. I hate to hear that because it seems like he's using his money for good things. So this kid, I don't know what's going to happen with him. Today happens to be I think either today or tomorrow happens to be his twenty first birthday, twenty year old McLaren wrecked. They're injured. They're going to be fine, apparently, but then you can hear him. The kid that's filming him, his friend, what they call his friend, is injured in the car. All the kid that's driving is worried about is his car. And it's the videos right there. It doesn't lie. So he's been kicked off of the kick. What kick is I've heard of it. I don't use cake now, okay, and it's the streaming platform then yeah, yeah yeah h So you know, is he he didn't hit anybody or anything like that. He didn't kill anybody. So last week's time, we don't know that he's going to be facing charges. But yeah, tomorrow is when he's going to find out if he's going to be facing charges for distracted driving because he as his friend is filming him. There's no problem there, but as he's driving the car, he's looking at his phone, go and it's all on video. Yeah, there you go. And then they still chose to put the video and the video is out there. So that's on three things you must see today. How about something good that's on there. This is some real life lassie stuff here. Okay. A cop in Washington State randomly saw a dog sitting in the middle of the road. The dog would not move. Patrol car has to come out now and remove this dog. The dog's just sitting there holding up traffic. They go to get the dog. The dog takes off. The dog leads the police to a cabin. This is lassie insane Okay, an eighty four old owner was in big trouble. He had fallen, he hurt his leg. He'd been stuck there for hours without access to his medications. The thirteen year old dog saved his master's life. He sat there and waited for someone to follow him to the cabin to help the old man. Good boy gone, so the best. So I know, there's some poor girl what my mom would call crapola on three things you must see. But there's some good stuff on there too, So just another link for you to check out when you're going to look at Alexis fishing fishing pictures. All right, all right, let's all listen carefully. How to win some cash.
Speaker 11: Ninety four five The Buzz has your chance now to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Check that's check.
Speaker 11: Enter it now at the Buzz dot com for your shot at one thousand dollars in alternative income from ninety four to five, The Buzz.
Speaker 8: Houston, Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Morning Rod Ryan Show, and Welcome Back, Yeah Alternative income you're entering that code on our website by logging out of the buzz dot Com. You're there anyway checking out all the great links and guests that we have up there. Today, Tom Segura just announced funny Man in Town April fifth in our g Arenal. We'll have tickets for you on know the show before we get out of here today.
Speaker 6: Online it's Alix online.
Speaker 1: The much Okay, what you got? This is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's called Drone Architecture and this is a company, I think it's called Cyber Drone show that goes to like the Roman Colisseum and at night they surrounded the like uh, the ruins of the Colisseum. They build it in to make it like it completed. The Colisseum lit up drones, which is really cool. And they didn't just do it there. They do it over like a bunch of bridges in Italy that have like fallen apart, or a bunch of cathedrals and stuff.
Speaker 1: So local.
Speaker 2: Was the one in France? Was it the one that burned down? As they were rebuilding it, they like finished the old Yeah, but it's pretty cool to go look at the drone.
Speaker 1: The drone game is unbelievable. Right now, it might replace fireworks. In the future, it might be it. Yeah, I will it made expensive. They're gonna say more sustainable, better for this, better for that, better for everything. Hope will definitely do that. But even locally, I was contacted by somebody and they said, hey, Rock, like, what do you have planned for after you know, your anniversary show. I'm like, what do you mean, like an after party. I'm like, I think we're all going to be like whooped.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, I have a drone company and we could put on like a full show for people in the sky when people are walking out, and I just had to go. I can only imagine that costs a ton and there's no budget. Yeah, but just the fact that she offered that that's what her company does.
Speaker 3: You can do that.
Speaker 1: Locally, Yeah, that'd be really cool.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, but this is pretty cool to just see, like like an old cathedral, it's fallen apart over the years. It's like from BC that they've completed with drones doll lit up at night.
Speaker 1: But go check it out.
Speaker 2: Drone Architecture at the Wild commis Rodryan showpage at the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: That old before CHILEI that old least. Yeah, wow, that's really old.
Speaker 4: A rod Ryan shows here ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five, the buzz last week. Those of you that were lucky enough or smart enough to go some forty one, they're telling us, and they're holding true to that right now. They are. They're saying, that's the last time you're going to see them perform live. That's it. The band is calling it quits. We knew that going into the tour announcement. They said this was the farewell tour. Has any band, outside of a death of a member, has any band done a farewell tour and said that's it, we're not playing anymore. And then it's made good on that. Now nobody has the only the only band, and you know, I bring this up all the time. The only band that kind of came close was Slayer. When Slayer said that's it, we're done, they said, we're done. That's it. When you go see us, you pay your hard earned money. We know that we got ripped off by Motley Crue signing a contract and everybody. I had friends that went out to Los Angeles to go to those last Motley Crue shows because they said this was the last time they were ever, ever, ever going to play again. They signed a contract and everything. They just announced the residency in Vegas. Yeah, Lion's sons and bitches got him. I don't mind it that you play as long as you want, You put in the time, you built the name and the reputation, you play as long as you want. Don't tell me you're done, and then not be done and everybody done, so you go to their concert correct And that's in case. It's almost criminal that they're you're allowed to do that. So back to Slayer Man, they went like four or five years and thinking, Wow, this is one bend. It's gonna hold true. And then there was a bunch of festivals that dangled a bunch of money in front of them, and they're like, we gotta take the money. We have to take the money. It's just going to be. So is Dan's addiction done? I don't know, I don't know. I mean, that's that's a pretty extreme situation. We played the audio that we did, so maybe Perry's voice is done. Maybe you know what's between the ears is done? And I love that guy. He's a genius. Should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. So I don't know if they're done, but some forty one, I mean, you think they're done, Alex No, who knows. No, I don't. I don't think any band's done. No one's ever really done. Ozzy Osbourne No More Tours tour in the late eighties. He did that. In the late eighties, he did something called the No More Tours Tour.
Speaker 3: No More Tours Tour years ago, thirty years ago, a business model.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well, if they are done, Candlebox did it to us, and they did and it was almost immediately came back. Candlebox's last show was here. I talked to I talked the lead singer about it. I talked to Jeff about it, and uh, He's like, yeah, that's it man. I'm like, bro, you can still sing your ass off. What's the problem is? I, uh, you know, kids and family. And he's like, I'm not saying we won't do something maybe here or there. And I'm like, okay, that's fair enough. He goes, But as far as touring, no. Four months later, we're coming back to town with Bushco on tour. Welcome back, dude, like it was months retirement. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Retirement.
Speaker 1: It's the money. It's the music. What do we say all the time on the show, It's the music business. Okay, it's not the music. I do it just for fun. It's the music business. It's to ching. It's the music to ching ching. This I think is a nothing burger. Why would you waste time on it? I'm seeing it a bunch of places. California just became the first date to ban sell by dates. What that's the one thing you look for on a That's the one thing I actually look at. And you know why, because I buy lettuce. I buy the pre packaged lettuce and I go dig it in the back looking for the one that's gonna be I'm gonna get like a week and a half out of I'm not gonna use it anyway, I know.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: If I want to use this, it's gonna go in that crisper. And that's like a time capsule. Okay, I'm gonna the next time I open up that crisper, there's like a bag of rusty lettuce in there. Okay, it's like two weeks past the two weeks that I bought the freshest one. As you put in the new one, yeah, okay, So California first date the band sell by dates. What does this mean? They're gonna simplify how dates are used on the products to cut back on food waste at stores, to reduce customer costs. So they realize, is there a documentary on this or do we just all know that there's a ridiculous amount of food that gets wasted in this country and it gets thrown in dumpsters and then people are dumpster diving for that stuff because it's still good, and like bruised apples and bruised tomatoes, only the best of the best makes it on the store shelves. You know what I mean. There's a ton of stuff that's just perfectly fine that it's the amount of food that's thrown away. I must have seen something on this, maybe it was a twenty twenty or something. But the law takes effect in California in twenty twenty six. It'll prohibit the use of consumer facing sell by dates and it'll require standardized language for date labels. At this point, there is no federal requirements for the language on food date labels. It's the wild West out there, and I know a lot of you will look at that stuff, and you'll eat something in your refrigerator. Pass the date and take that as that's just a suggestion. You've been right all these years. You don't throw it away on that date or it's the day after that date of those eggs or anything that stuffs. Fine, it's just yeah, you got to go through the sniffer task. Okay, get somebody else to try it and see it makes them sense. So if they can't say cell by, can they use anything? Yeah, two things best if used and used by. Nothing's really changing. They could have just lowered prices that they didn't. Well, yeah, they could have all the other stuff. The problem is the sell by dates. They weren't supposed to be used by us. Okay, but if we can see it, we feel like it's it's for our eyes. Okay, unless you're putting that in invisible ink, you know, of.
Speaker 3: Course we're going to use that special black light to see it.
Speaker 1: The dates were meant to indicate to stores when the stock needed to be rotated. That led the stores nixing perfectly good food from shelves because consumers wouldn't buy it. So the dates aren't going to disappear entirely, at least anytime soon. And again, it's happening in California. You're like, Okay, Roder, you're talking about something, but it's going to come here. It's California, It's going to be here. But the fact that there aren't any federal requirements for the language on food date labels is insane. Outside of I think baby formula. I think that is standardized. Okay, only babies matter. Yeah, don't our future don't we all kind of at her? Yeah? No federal requirements about outside of baby formula. So interesting. I don't know. That's the one thing that I actually look at people. I couldn't tell you what I'm paying for my cheese. I just know that I like Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese and I pick it up. I don't know what it costs. That's the cheese I like. And I know I'm gonna get rolling like a millionaire. What the food I want? You know, I don't buy a lot of crazy, wild things. Okay, it's I'm telling you. I get busted at the at the at the grocery store all the time. Hey, brother, Rob, brother Rod, I got nothing interesting in there. I'm not rolling with lobster tails, Okay, butter and eggs and milk and cheese. Like you, guys, butter goes great with lobsters. I'm trying to cut down on the butter. Okay, I am trying. I am working on that. I'm actually fed us for a.
Speaker 3: Month with those alligator guards.
Speaker 1: You just throw them right back. Thing this snacking on one of my turns an hour before he caught it. Say you're not hungry, buffalo garbage.
Speaker 6: You're listening to The rod Ryan Show on ninety four The Buss.
Speaker 1: About the Bush, ninety four the bus, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. He's the chemicals between us. Yeah, they were just here with candlebox. It was enough on that. Enough you play as long as you want, guys, all right, just don't tell us the other thing though, Just keep playing. Good morning. I hope this was a great start this morning to your work week. We'll be in with you every day this week as we get leads where you're leading up to the big party on Saturday, the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. It's going down at the Carbox Brewery, Rosie. They're very excited about playing. I've never seen them unplugged. There's such like a high energy rock band. I can't wait to and I know this stuff will translate, and I know her voice will hold up because her voice is amazing. So Rosie's going to get us. Started to shine down some in Blue October Theory of a Dead Man XCS, I saw I was hanging with I hung out with Chili a lot this weekend. Chili. I saw Chili on Saturday at the Booms Rock Car Show. We were hanging out a lot, and every other person, well, number one, it was good because you know, I get to wears Chili and then he's right there, so that's nice. But then every other person that talked to Chili, where are you going on Wednesday? Every other person, I don't know. I feel like a few envelopes were passed across the table. I feel like I saw some Manila envelopes trading hands Chili. You know that was It looked like a Sopranos episode. I'm like Chili was just putting them in his like in his hit his suit pocket and the inner inside pocket. I feel like you left with a couple of fat stacks of envelopes. Yeah, it was a lot of a lot of bribing going on there. A couple of battle Bean invitations, Yeah, yeah, yeah, and stuff.
Speaker 3: And I was like, nah, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to pay my bills first. So you didn't tell anyone actually, because I don't even know. I'm waiting on Wizard to step the location. Oh so you don't have a location yet.
Speaker 3: Now Wizard's that he was going to get back to us and kind of need to know pretty soon too.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Chili doesn't even know where he's going to be on Wednesday. But where y at, Chili? Where you at Wednesday with the Chile is? Uh, we'll keep everything at the same time. The reveal will be at seven o five. He'll have a stack of tickets out there. We'll send him with a hundred with one hundred pair. Are we doing that? Agan? Yes, well we have. Do we have those stills? You better check if we have. I think we've in the last weeks, in the last at least four weeks, we've gone wild with these tickets. It sounds like ten It sounds like we're given away ten thousand tickets. We haven't double check that number. I will check, all right, So that'll be uh, where you at Wednesday with Chile? What do we got Tom Sagura tickets. Yeah, I did an announcement shortly up to nine o'clock. He's playing Energy Arena on April fifth. His tickets will go on sale this Friday through ticket Master locations. But Funny Man Tom Segura tickets could be yours if you know the show Stay with.
Speaker 8: Us, Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show ninety.
Speaker 1: Five ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning Rod Ryan's Show. I'm gonna wrap it up Man nine fifty one time for another show. We just announced. Funny Man Tom Segura is going to be performing at the Energy Arena April fifth, twenty twenty five. I know. Tickets to go on sale this Friday, ten am through ticket Master locations. I know it's wild. It's wild to think that I told I told the story. Well, okay, I don't know what your question is, so I don't want to ruin it. What is your question? My question is what did Alex do that is making his picture so good? Make a baby?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, no, no, that's not There's one thing. Turns out he doesn't just make babies over there. He does other things, right multi talented jack of all trades as a kid. Say he's out there touching grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Seven one three, two one two five. Ninety four five.
Speaker 12: We are worldwide, everywhere you listen, wide telling you your smart device to blame.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five. The buzz on IR radio was wrapping up over here. Ninety four five. The Bus twenty one Pilots and Heathens, Rob Ryan Show, Milk Monday, Sunny's guys today, nothing above a ten percent chance of rain today, Nothing tonight. It's gonna be pretty nice week. I'm waiting like you, guys. I know some of you have well, I know all of you have more knowledge than I do. People are telling me that there is some sort of a cool front that's going to be coming through here. Okay, I'm here for that. I know that it's going to be ninety three today. I know that some dumb record was set yesterday or tied some heat record from the eighteen hundreds. That's awesome. October seven, guys, I'm right for that cool front, Hobby. Just let me know when it's gets here. Please let me know. Let me know, not when it's coming, let me know why it's happening, so I can enjoy it all right, so I can feel what it's what you guys are feeling these now.
Speaker 12: Time for you know this show on ninety four five the.
Speaker 6: Bus La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: La la la la la la la la La. I want to open my doors, let all the bugs fly in my house. I don't even care. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Who is there a cold front coming? Brandon? I have no idea, me neither. Come on. I feel like you and me it the only two. Everyone else has told me. Brod did you ever see the weather on TV? You ever heard of it? They said that there's a problem.
Speaker 5: I believe it when I see it.
Speaker 1: You and Brandon. Okay, I'm going to make sure that you get c seed on this cold front. A. Uh, he doesn't know about cold fronts, but he says he knows the show. Tessa, what do you got here?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Can you tell me what made Alex's six picks so great?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: Mister outdoors and went fishing?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Yep? Everybody knows me as in the toilet of Houston, Yes, buyer some people's toilets? Yeah? Did you see any turt slowan buy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I did not not. I just all submerged. He was focused on catch and stuff. Yeah, you just won. What are you giving this guy?
Speaker 3: You get a pair of tickets to see comedian Tom Segura at Energy April fifth. Congratulations, thank you, you're welcome. Is there one numberfore you can buy him?
Speaker 1: That's exciting, very exciting.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: You sound it? Thank you? All right, thank you, Brandon, have a great time at that show. What is this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Al All's got the six mix today. You can call You can call him Al if you want. He gets called Al. Yeah. Al. He gets called Al once in a while. I guess one person, one guy, Rob Logan calls you Al. He's like, hey, Al, what's up?
Speaker 6: Man? Hey?
Speaker 1: Could you give me a copy of this commercial? It's so funny to hear Alex called Al by One person here, Abby, Abby, beat Fresh Justin this morning, Justin was leading me to believe that he might go listen to a podcast for the very first time. He was gonna go listen. He thought he got in before Abby, and he didn't even come close. Justin. I hope you're listening. Still, go check out that podcast. It's real easy. You don't got to you don't need any special anything. Just go listen to it on your phone. Okay. Two questions to answers for Abby. She's a killer right now. I think we're gonna have a Hall of Fame moment tomorrow on the show. All right, monight she goes for the Hall of Fame. At six twenty tomorrow, milf was the number one link. Then you got Alex's six picks looking at girls, and then Justin from Blue October just absolutely doing an amazing job on the national anthem before the Texans game yesterday. The Texans just never looked back after that. It was Justin doing the song and then they just said, Okay, after that, guys, I think we have to win now. Did you hear what Justin first? And felt? Just did? I think we have to win this game?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about pissing off Rod. Let's just win. O. Hey, don't worry about upsetting Rod. Okay or is kids first Bills game? Thank you my kids first Bills game? Ever, don't worry about that. Yeah, let's just win. And that's exactly what the Texans did yesterday. Tat Tuesday tomorrow, I mean it's October eight tomorrow. Are we doing any fall games ever.
Speaker 3: You would love too.
Speaker 1: I would love to a busy week. We need to play some of these these fun and fall games that we've been known for. I don't feel like we've done anything over here NonStop Noon or with Jeremy pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. Tickets in there. Okay at Rod Ryan Show on All Socials. The golf tournament, we still need some sponsors. I got to call a guy today about that. Call my buddy Scott today about that. He wants to get involved in the golf tournament. That's great if you've got some kind of local business. He has, like this charity set up with his family. He said, listen, we want to give you the money. So we need help with the golf tournament. As far as sponsorships, You're like, well, why don't that entails? Rod email me and I'll tell you all about it. Okay, Testa's on Houston Life today at one o'clock. That's it. We gotta go. We gotta go. Yes, thanks the Pat for sending all those pictures all morning long. Pat Morrero, he's out there. He's sending here. He sent all the movies and everything like that. Yeah, I think I'm on. I think I'm on episode fifty eight. Yeah, yeah, I think he's on. I think he's on email fifty eight right now. Thank you, Pat, I'm enjoying. I appreciate you. Guys. Have a great day. We're on. We're on a twenty hour break up. One more number fifty eight. That is all right. Episode fifty eight just came in. All right, guys, we're on a twenty hour break man. We'll be back here tomorrow. Be nice to my friend Jeremy. He's a great guy. Am F.
Speaker 7: S W.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't that fun.
Speaker 12: If you missed any of the show today, All the good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.