Speaker 1: Oh hello, did you think I was a killer clown from outer space? It's just me, not scary, but we are going to be talking about very scary things like we always do on this channel. It's not the scariest channel ever, but it's close. And today I have a Paul from Understanding Conspiracy. How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: And he has been compiling this evidence that clowns actually look like Nephlom and you cannot deny it after watching his was it sixty six part series on YouTube?
Speaker 2: It's fun. I think it's like forty five episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh forty five now, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some extras thrown in there now oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because the playlists sixty six. But I mean it's amazing and there's so much detail in it. And tonight we are going to get into the look like clowns. Now, you have a very deep understanding actually of Nephelim to begin with, which a lot of people don't go that deep into it. But can you explain how the nephilm are actually souls of the giants? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so a lot of my work is that's part of the punt based on the back of giants who game before me, if you get what I mean. In the industry of conspiracy, So people like Gary Wayne and Rob Skieber and Michael Hyes, and people have been in the game a lot long.
Speaker 1: Either I've read and Tom Horne I've read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, there's been There's been many big names over the years. And I've been doing this for about ten years myself, maybe a bit longer when I started the channel in twenty fourteen. And I'm a bit of a scattershot conspiracy theorist, you know, I talk about anything and everything, but I did kind of start honing in specifically on biblical history, in Ocian history, and so I read the works of these people and they tell the story or recount many of the stories you can find in these extra biblical texts like the Book of Binoch that basically explained that. Yeah, in the ancient Antediluvian times, so pre flood world, while you know, Adam was kicked out of the garden and his family were populating the earth, there was a lot of crazy stuff going on, basically, and by the sixth generation of this of humanity coming down from Adam all the way down to the times of Gerard angels descended and their job was basically to watch over people. They were known as the Watchers. Perhaps sent by God, but it seems like they requested to come down and do this thing, And it seems like a large portion of them all got together on Mount Herman and decided to make a pact, and under mutual imprecations of the consequences which they knew they'd have to suffer for doing such a thing, they all made a deal to basically take wives of human women and create their own offspring. And those offspring are the Nephelim, which became giants demigods half human half angel hybrids which were worshiped as gods themselves practically connections to God's ladders to God, you know, the intermediaries between the angels and man type of thing. Right, But they kept they kept getting bigger, and they ended up eating people because the provisions mankind were creating just weren't enough to satiate giants the size of mountains. It just got a bit, you got a bit out of hand, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, Google Mesh actually talks about that they could not subdue him because he was eating everyone, and our wording and all the women.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, yeah, that stories everywhere. It's all over the earth. A lot of my work kind of goes into this on my channel, and it's kind of you find that the Nephelin story has many names and the many characters, with many culturally specific ways of telling the story, with different costumes and different imagery, but they're bold basically talking about the same odd occurrence. Were dragons serah film class angels, which is sah sarah basically means in Hebrew fiery flying serpents, So serpent like angels. So dragons mixed with humans and created monstrous dragon like hybrid human creatures which eight people. Now to fast forward and summarize what happened here is after a few generations after that, to the generation of Noah, it was time basically to hit the reset. From God's perspective, all man carried utterly corrupted themselves, given into worshiping the false gods, the watchers and the children, and all mankind was just evil continuously and was taught a lot of terrible things by these watcher class angels. So it seems like the watches basically had an agenda to corrupt God's creation, right, and so yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we go into that in a show we did about the Book of Enochs. So the Watchers teaching things like metalworking and seduction and.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah right, absolutely, the making of weapons. Makeup and makeups a double edged sword, and it's kind of not simply just to attract mate and to play with sexual immorality. But as my work points out, the act of using makeup and dressing a certain way is actually a spiritually understood tool to channel entities from the spirit realm. So it's also teaching basically teaching necromancy and the rest. So the punishment for the Watchers who did this, if you follow all these stories, is that they had to watch their beloved ones kill each other. And that's their children, the nephel Limb, and it seems like the War of the Giants in the Book of the Giants. All the Nephelm basically wiped each other out in petty feudal squabbles over rulership and land. They were very prideful creatures and they basically thought they should be the only gods on earth, so started killing each other and the angels had to watch this, and then the angels were bound in chains in Tartarus until the final judgment again. But after that there was like a time period maybe two hundred and fifty years before the flood came. The giants were all gone, but it seems like the giant's children and their children and their children's children were still around. So these are the feel the lud and the lee O. They're like lesser, smaller, one eighth angel, one sixteenth angel hybrids, human hybrids, and it seems like some of the angels didn't mate with human women so didn't suffer the consequences and didn't get changed. But they were still in rebellion. So they decided, okay, so we're not going to have sex with people again, but instead let's teach mankind how to corrupt their own DNA. And this is what's called in the Book of gered is the mixing of kinds. I was also mentioned in the Book of Giants as well that they basically just slapped a bunch of animals together and created monsters, you know, hybrid camrors, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Text Mars, he's a classic. He would talk about those things.
Speaker 2: That's it, and that's the.
Speaker 1: Time cams and spaders in space exactly.
Speaker 2: And that was happening just before the flood. So that's what it's explained. And the humanity was mixing themselves with animals too, so that's what you get centaurs. But were wolves, fish men, mermaid sirens, half horse, half human, half bull, half human, half fish, half human, whatever you want to mix together, spider men, moth men, name a cryptid. That's where they were all created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, later at night we put on like super silly you know, like spooky videos and stuff like unsolved mysteries and like things that you could never even what even is that thing crawling around?
Speaker 2: Well, biblically, there is an explanation. There was a time where mankind was taught the knowledge to genetically engineered themselves to be half human animal hybrids, and they basically became mutants or to name a comic book, that they are X men that used to be men. And now there's something else, And it seems like.
Speaker 1: We talked about X Men lasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you think about it, if a floods on it, if a floods on its way and you see nowhere over there building this boat telling everybody repent, God's going to send judgment. The rain's coming, and a lot of people are like, well, he seems like he's well well colluded, but I don't really want to give up all my power, and maybe I'll just give myself gills instead. Maybe I can survive a flood, you know. So that's to be what a lot of the choices people were making was to corrupt themselves to try and be hardier, stronger, and more able to survive something like a global deluge. If you can, if you can hibernate for long periods of time like a bear underground, then you may not suffer the consequences of everything on the dry land getting destroyed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If you can have the fins of a fish or the gills of a fish, a flood's not really much of a problem, you know. So it seems like that was happening, and the flood came, and somehow they made it afterwards. So I give you some explanations of how that could have happened if you don't want to go that far, because it could be considered blasphoms of a lot of Christians. I think the flood didn't do his job other than destroying all the infrastructure of the nephilin they survived.
Speaker 1: I mean said there's giants and then after exactly.
Speaker 2: But what I have many theories in my book I explained in the first ten chapters, this biblical history narrative. I'm summarizing very quickly here for the time. But over the ten chapters I give many theories and how that happened. And there's many ways they could have come afterwards, and I've just given you a couple there. Another one could simply be the knowledge was maintained somehow. The Book of Enoch talks about tablets being kept in vaults underground. It's possible Nimrod rediscovered the vaults when he was building his Tower of Babel and making his own kingdom and found the knowledge and learned how to make mutants again, and how to resurrect the nephilim, or maybe get in touch with angels and then have a second incursion type thing going on. Who knows, but we know they did come after the flood. Now it makes it very clear in the Book of Enoch. When a nephilim dies, its spirit wanders the earth and it's stuck here and they become unclean spirits or demons. It's unclear whether or not people who have done the genetic engineering thing also suffer the same fate by virtue of corrupting their body and their soul. Maybe they're also stuck on the other side or what we define as demons. But we do know for certain the half angel half human hybrids, the original og official Nephilim, not these faux petty nephelin humans who did it to themselve elves. Yeah, yeah, not the fake ones, not the humans trying to be like, but the original Netho that we know one. They are what we call demas today to hear on earth just behind a veil, we can't perceive they never left the earth. They are still there, and that's we're getting into today. They look like clowns when they were wandering the earth, and they look like gestures in the spirit realm today.
Speaker 1: Well, just explain that a little bit, because so you're saying, the records describe them as having pale skin, right, red hair, Uh, the big red mouth. You're explaining that's from you know, blood and cannibalism, and that's how they're depicted. And this might explain why, you know, we have this universal distaste for clowns, like nobody likes them. But somehow they're here, and well, let me just show you what I got real quick, and then we can talk about all of the cloud the demonic things that you've sussed out. So we were talking about Beyonce on Sam Tripoli and I forgot that. Maybe you can add this to your knowledge repertoire about clowns. But this is from a video promotion that Beyonce did back maybe like ten years ago for her tour where it was like a royal theme. The esthetic was that she is the queen. But in this like vignette that they made about her coming to London, they show this evil gesture. So they put a crown on her, they put all the vestments on her. She's coming out regal. They forget the skirt for some reason, even though it has the structure of a skirt. And then this evil like DJ Jester comes out and he's really like gross looking, and it's very mind controlled, very monarch mind control, and he's like the up at master controlling even Beyonce and her court.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that, I've not seen it?
Speaker 1: No, okay, So yeah, look up her promotion for the show at the O two Arena in London, a video called bowed down, So maybe, yeah, add that to your stuff because this I kind of well, the joker, the jester, that's a Youngian archetype, right. People could just explain it like that, or it's the full cart of the tarot, yes, but if you look closer, it's actually well, it's connected to freemasonry through the Royal Order of the Jesters and their Invitation Only, which is like a shriner's group that's affiliated with masonry, but it's a it's more private group, and so they're known for like drinking, gambling, just like debauchery kind of stuff, hazing, sex stuff. But they've also kind of gotten in trouble in the past or been suspected of worse things like you know, human tr aff and stuff like that. So he is also connected to the well he said the part of their oath in the Royal Order of the Jesters it says, I am a jester. What I see here, what I hear here, shall stay here when I leave here. And then they have another motto, mirth is King, and they do this performance which is a ritual called the Book of the Play, and they actually bow down to call a king. Momis have you heard of that guy? Okay, and so moments was like cast out of heaven for being a trickster of the gods. And then they also have this mascot called the Billican, and this is so weird and creepy. So the Billican was like part of this twentieth century no worry fad that was going around. Yeah, and I don't know if you've seen this little guy. Here's Billican.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I've got it in my book. Everything you're saying here is you couldn't have said it better than myselfs I'm on the right absolutely.
Speaker 1: Because I wrote this in twenty thirteen, so at least you know I know something. And here's the Saint Louis mascot. I don't know if you've seen the Billigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the official story he was created by an English teacher, like some female English teacher for this movement you're talking about. But if you if you actually look at him, he's identical to the Greek god Bes, which is a trickster dwarf god, yes, and a protector of the home. He's all like a fat buddy you put on the top of the doorway. They kind of do the same thing in the Egyptian Yeah, with this best god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, best Egyptian. And also just before we were coming on, I just like googled where does clowns come from? Just for fun and see able to pop up, and I got Ancient Egypt. Clowns were the first recorded in fifth century Egyptian Empire, who they wore leopard skin mask and imitated Egyptian gods. So that's something we talk a lot about here on this channel. The self transformative psychodrama of theater and clowns are a big part of this, and it's a big part of Satanic rituals, it's a big part of OTO, it's a big part of sex magic, putting on costumes of Egyptian gods. And then just this little like wiki came up with ancient Greece, and we also talk about the origin of mystery schools and how play acting and theater actually comes from worship of these original gods and goddesses. Right, So you've got clowns in ancient Egypt, clowns in ancient Greece both connected to mystery schools and play acting dressing up. Also in Rome, it says they were present, typically bald or pointy hats. Medieval Europe America and then circuses, so we talk about circus is in connection to monarch mind control sometimes like the whole circus and the ring Master. So that's all I ever knew about, like gestures and clowns, but you had so much more and it just like came together, like you can't deny it once you watch all of your YouTube and get your great book about It's like, this is what they look like, demonic clowns. And Okay, I didn't want to go here, but you know, Tucker just talked about getting attacked by demon you know, Tucker Carlson or whatever, and I was thinking, you know, every time I've had something spooky happened to me, something I couldn't explain, there was always the like the feeling or the presence of something mocking me. Does that make any Laughter was always involved, like a weird demonic laughter and the feeling that I was being made a full out of or a joke out of.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, yeah, very very common, very common association with the from modern descriptions. It's funny. I was just I'm writing part two right now. Volume two, which is called The Now. Volume one is called The History, and like I said, Volume one with my book just lays out the biblical narrative of the Nephilim from start to finish, and then it talked about the moral lord of the jesters, the secret societies connection where we get the modern costume of a clown from and how it's intrinsticularly with secret societies, and then it goes briefly into kind of clown societies ancient cultures in America, especially native tribal cultures like the Hayoka, and how it's a representation of a thunder god and so forth. But when talking about like the giant bones of America that get that were kind of discovered in the eighteen hundreds, and the mythos and the stories of tribes encountering white skinned, redheaed cannibalistic giants and the nung nungs were described which the Dwamish people had to deal with in the northern plains as these jokesters pranks to giants that were giant with red hair, white skin, big smiles, but they will play pranks on the people because the people couldn't do anything back to them. But the planks, the pranks are really cruel. They would like pick up the hut and put it on top of a tree. It's kind of like just laughed that the human can't sleep now, which you are the stupid things like that, So they like it, just just play with the tribe. It's kind of like, what's the tribe going to do? They had a magic cream apparently that made them go invisible, and that would open them up to doing more pranks. And but it's like mockery of humanity. Look how pathetic weak they are compared to what's type of bullying basically. But then there's another tale by the way the Dwamish people stood up to them and all got murdered brutally, and that's the tail that still goes on today that you know, you don't mess with them because it's kind of like if you stand up to these things, they'll be so affronted that a human dead stand up to them. They basically threw young boys into the air and let them slap onto the ground and die and just pop their heads off the young men, you know what I mean. That's kind of the retribution that the people suffered for standing up to them. The Piutes dealt with the similar tribes is the exact same thing. They called them. The CT car and the city car, which had the same description, were basically driven underground into a cave, and then the entrance to the cave was blocked and set fire too to kill them and smoked them out, but the cave was empty by the time they actually checked, so clearly they're living underground or something in America. But there's another tale from the Inuit culture and I've just just done this one because I'm going through that now in my second book, and they have a demon which is withered, pale, crooked, long fingers, long limbs, big horrible smile, called them mahaha. It actually has haha mahahahaha.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And apparently this thing has a horrible laugh. It giggles when it hunts people, you know, and it tickles them to death. It's some of the things it talks about. But it's it's basically a horrible did you just say, tickles them to It's stories of bit tickling people to death. Yeah, with its long, horrible, sharp, jagged fingers while giggling. I imagine a clown looking monster tickling you to death with me.
Speaker 1: Check it out, because that's my reoccurring childhood nightmare.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, laughing.
Speaker 1: Gross mask that tickles me till I can't breathe, and I and I like wake up. I haven't had a dream like thirty years, but I would have it a lot, a lot, like probably several times a week. And I was terrified of being like tickled and touched and of Halloween masks because the mask was going to tickle me to death. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a whole mythos of demons. The shamans of those cultures work with demons for power and they that's one exactly if you have a creepy looking mahaha, a long limbed, creepy creature with a big smile at giggles. Yeah, but there's this one demon of many, there's many forms of these things. They have their own giant mythos and Inuit and by Inuit, that covers a broad land by the way, we're talking to Siberia, Northern Canada, Alaska, the circle at the top, you know, And they have a lot of horrible, grotesque masks to represent these demons. Shamans channel these demons for power, and they'll tell you that's what they're doing. And they also have a giant mythos called the Tunics, which are basically the offspring of frost giants from the north mating with human women and creating the Dorset culture, which are these giants. And the Dorset men could like sling waluses over the shoulder like it was nothing, you know what I mean. They were monstrous, giant things. And I think the mythos is that the Inuit moved into the lands, killed the giants, and those spirits became the demons that they deal with today. That seems to be what I figured out, and that's the mythos pretty much everywhere else. But that's interesting to talk about this joke still attitude the demons seem to have. It seems to be like a running theme throughout most cultures I look into. They have They always have this big, grotesque, wide smile with bulging eyes, and they have this attitude of mockery behind them. And the demons are infamous for being like and the clown is in the embodiment of them at you know, mockery at the expensive brothers, unless you're talking about the more modern, you know, silly clowns where it's the fool and the idiot, you know, like the they were the ones with the big red noses and the silly floppy hats and stuff. That's more of a modernist iteration, but the origin the original clown from the eighteen hundreds, So this is the one that all modern clowns are kind of based off of today in the Western culture, and that was actually introduced quite strangely in seventeen ninety nine. So at this time there was quite an up and coming actor called Joseph Grimaldi. Grimaldi had always been in the theater, born and raised in it to his own father who was an Italian actor as well, and he kind of married into the industry. He married the daughter of the guy who runs the theater. So Richard Hughes has a daughter called Marie, and he married her and she basically died a childbirth. He was really a sad, sad time for this actor, Joseph Grimaldi. He lost his wife and his child. Apparently her last words to her father, Richard were look after poor Joe, look after him please. So Richard went to this brand new showrunner he just hired. He just hired this guy to run the run the theater for him. Richard was a busy rich man, had other things to deal with, you know. But he hired this this son of one of his mates called Charles Dimden now Charles Dibden. His mate was a prominent member of the Leicestershire Freemason Lodge number two three two six I think it was, and you can find obituaries and ods written to him in the lodge's later iterations of meetings. You can find the minutes of the meetings. I've got them. I paid my book to document all this. But he was a freemason and quite a well renowned one. He's very famous for his time. He wrote a lot of songs for the British military that the sailors sung while colonizing indial Ats say at the time they he was a big deal. Like today, we don't know who this guy he is, but then he's like everyone knows who Charles Dibdn is. You know, he's like you, if you're in the industry, you've heard of this dude. Anyway. He had a son who was also called Charles Dibden, because that's just what they were like back then. Just to complicate things, they named each other after each other continuously, you know. But his son was given this position of running up in this theater just after Joe had lost his wife and son and was given basically, he was given the leading roles as like sympathy. So you know, his father, now ex father in law, said to the new show, and you better give him some leading roles, you better keep him on his feet. So he did. He gave him the head a role as lead clown. Now, clowning as it's traditionally stood was a part of something called the camde de larte movement, which developed over like a thousand years through the medieval period, coming out of the collapse of Rome. That Roman clowning was more like mimicry. They would wear masks to mock generals, kings, leaders, military men, bankers, people of affluence, you know, and they would mimic them. They were mimes. And that's kind of where the mask comedy comes from. That in those earlier Greek kind of iterations of it as well. But masks like clowns as we understand them today, didn't really exist then. It was just people wearing masks acting silly. And there's always been funny people, even back to Egypt. There's always been funny people, but that's not what a clown is traditionally that we're talking about today, that red nose honk honk, silly red wig, multi colored clothed clown. They didn't really exist then. The only existed when this son of a freemason decided to change the costume of a clown, which had always been the same for a thousand years. It used to be plain white servant rags, just servant rags, no color, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: Did it have a ruffle around his neck or it.
Speaker 2: Did, Yeah, with a ruffle, it looked like, Yeah, the Elizabethan trend kind of came. You know, a floppy ruffle is a sign of not being rich because rich people put starch in their stiff ruffle. Then it was stiff and hard. But if you couldn't afford the starch, then it was floppy. So it's kind of the joke. You know. It was a thing of aristocracy to have a stiff ruffle. Anyway, So this floppy ruffled Elizabethan's servant rag. Earlier iterations, it didn't necessarily have a ruffle, but it was still just plain white servant rags of the time of the era. And he was the servant of the rich man, and he had his foil, his comedic foil, which was Harley Quinn. Harley Quinn was also the servants of the rich man. So two servants of the rich man.
Speaker 1: One the comics Harley Quinn.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is DC comics has ripped off and made their character based on who I'm telling you about. Now, where you get Harley Quinn, the baseball bat worrying woman from this is what it's based on. So Harley Quinn, let's go back in time here. So there's a pattern. So the comedie al art movement develops out of a collapsed Roman empire. Christendom takes over and actors of prostitutes, the dirty people. They pretend to be something they're not. It's frowned upon to be an actor. So they have to leave Rome and they travel Europe in little groups called the Comedia lot Band, you know. And they were basically improv actors who traveled the first circuses were talking about here through Europe. They traveled from village to village, put up a quick stage, did a quick improv performance, took money in a hat from people who saw it with the stage down, get it on the back of the carriages, moved to the next place, and that was their business. That was their live of the good. That's what they did.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sorry, do you think they're connected what they were looked down on, because that was connected to paganism directly.
Speaker 2: It was more like it's lying, it's being deceitful and it and the stuff that the comedia a lot the comedians and actors did was like mockery. It was of the devil to act and behave that way. At the time, being an actor was on par socially like being a prostitute. You're for sale, you pretend, you'll pretend to be anything for money, you know what I mean. It's kind of it's just frowned upon the culture at the time. So they kind of had to travel and move and get away from this stuffy, newly Christianized Catholic rule type realm they were living in. Basically this is the official narrative anyway. So they kind of they banded together and they traveled Europe, and they made it all across Europe east, south, northwest, you know, even as far as Russia to the Peninsulas and the bottom end of Portugal. They were everywhere, and they did it for a thousand years, and they developed their art and their craft, you know, and they had what were called stock characters, and a stock character basically just represents something anyone could recognize no matter where you're from. So everyone knows what a soldier is, everyone knows what a rich man is, everyone says yeah, I think yeah, basic characters that everyone would know because they're going to different countries with different languages and different cultures. But they had the thing called stock characters, and there were all clowns. If you want to say, a clown is just someone who's a comedian or a funny character. They were all funny characters, that's the point, you know. And it was a comedy show. And clown kind of developed out of being this servant. And he was called Pedrolino in the Italian tradition, and Britain called him a clown when it got to Britain, finally it became popular there because it's just a cooke fiald term for like Claude, hopper or fool, and so it just changed because out of the two servants Harlequinn and Pedrolino, Pedrolino was the slow to get the point, dim wit, fool, okay, and Harlequinn was the quick witted, snappy, fast talking you know, right, that's his comedy. He was like sharp, like a demon, you know, but Pedrolino was slow, like an idiot, and that's the comedy. Then two bouncing off of each other, you know what I mean. But Harlequin didn't appear until about the late fifteen hundreds, coming out of the Dark Ages. It's the Enlightenment period. And you'll find the reason he was added as a stock character, this is Harlequinn is because no matter where this troop went, they kept encountering a specific character in the mythology of each folk tradition of every country in Europe. It's called the wild man, and everyone knew what the wild man was. So they decided to incorporate that into the show because no matter where they went, people would know what the wild man is. And the wilder man are basically club wielding giants who eat people who are just demonic monsters, and they have a band of wild little demons that follow them around everywhere, you know, and they live in tribes and in the forests, you know. And they basically hairy, multicolored hairy beasts with a club. So they're basically the European flavor of Nephelim. Now in Europe it's cold, so I think the Nephilim there developed fur climaties. You go to other places and some of them are completely naked in like India because it's very hot, or in Australia. But this version of Nephelim seems to be hairy in the north and think of like Bigfoot for example, something like that. But they're always like depictor is very colorful. So the early first prototype Harlequin cast he wore a white suit that was loose with multicolored patches all over his body and that kind of slowly developed into a skin tight leotard over one hundred to two years with diamonds, multiple the diamonds everywhere, and that's the Harley Quinn pattern. We call it the Harley Quinn pattern. That's what it's named after. And he has this stick like the club of the Giant, and he called it the slapstick, and he would slap the stage and the scene would change. He'd have magic powers because he is the demon, that's what he represents, and he had demonic powers. He could talk to the audience and no one else could hear him on stage. He could like break that fourth wall. He could do backflips and summersaults. He almost seemed like he was flying across the stage, you know, because he was also kind of mixed not only with the brutal wild man of the northern area of Europe, but he was also mixed with the Mediterranean mythos of like Hermes and Dionysus, who has the Thersus the stick or you know, the the two snakes widening the caducs and the Thersus. Yes, so Thersis was Dionysus with the pine cone, and the Caducus was like mercury. It's now the modern medicine symbol, you know. But basically they kind of mixed those to ancient gods with northern giants together and created Harlequinn. And he was the demonic comedy nasty character. He would do rude things with his stick, you know what I mean. He was brash, brutal and rude and quick witted and smart and intelligence and outright. He was meant to be a demon. And I documented in the book this is well understood. He is a demon, that's the point of his character. And he doesn't care about his boss, the rich man. He doesn't really do what he says. He's like a rogue. And the comedy would come from Harlequint stealing the rich man's daughter, Columbine and just running away, and then the rich man and the clown or Pedrolino would chase after Harlequinn and the daughter, and then he'd like a Looney Tunes mad chase scene for like an hour, but ridiculous things happened to each other, you know, and then they'd suddenly just magically be healed for the next scene and do more funny stuff. He was like, just ridiculous, ridiculous stuff. But that was the comedy, That was the show, and it never really changed for like three hundred years. But for some reason in seventeen ninety nine, in the British version of what we call Pantomime, which is the version of this the son of a Freemason decided to change the costume of Pedrolino, the clown, from plain white to multi colored insane frills and patterns.
Speaker 1: It was just odd.
Speaker 2: It was such an odd change. But when you look at it, you've noticed that Harlequin by like the eighteenth century wasn't really as witty as he used to be, He wasn't really as demonic as he used to be. He seemed a bit more fancy, a bit of a fancy romantic, hopeless, romantic adulating love sick fool, and the British clown was kind of taking over as the role of the quick witted demon. So they gave a costume change and basically made the clown similar to Harlequin in costume design, but this time the costume design is modeled after Indian demons instead, so not the European flavor which Harlequin was. It seems like and I only know this to my own research, Indian interest, right, not Native No, Yeah, the continent of India. Yeah say that, ye're not. We're not talking about.
Speaker 1: Because I did want to circle back when you're done explaining that and talk about it. And that's Native Americans.
Speaker 2: So we can get into that, and there is there is reasonings for that, so we'll get into that. But just just to finalize the story of where the modern costume of a clown comes from, comes out of this old tradition the Comedia lats and a freemason's son made the costume change in the nine, in the seventeen ninety nine, the eighteen hundreds, and we know it's modeled after an Indian ractious edemon because Charles Dibdin Senior was always moving back and forth to India. His brother Thomas was a member of the East India Company. Is that like something like that, that's a ractious adem Yeah, correct, that it like a clown. That's one example of a ractious If you type in ractious Island temple. Just type that in Okay with an r just rack shaas as it sounds are a k s h a raksha rasha sap with an essay at the end of the essay and just Thailand temple. And you'll find that these this is their slightly different artistic flavor and style and it's these ones specifically, the modern costume of a clown was first based upon. And well you can see what it's a very visual thing I'm talking about here and obviously on the video.
Speaker 1: But I recommend your YouTube series because we're not doing it justice, but and we don't have enough.
Speaker 2: Is that that's one example? Yeah, perfect, So on temples, you've got a lot of smaller versions of them with their arms up and they're holding up the pillars like this, and you may may may see many examples of that. If you just type in ractious Thailand temple demon or something like that, you'll find one of them will come up eventually, and it looks like there's loads of them in a row and they're roll holding up their arms and they're roll holding up the temple. Mm hmm, you got it. Yeah, like that perfect. So that right there is exactly what Joseph Grimaldi's first brand new costume for his leading role was dressed. He was dressed in that costume. Can you type in type in Joseph Grimaldi and you will see the picture. He's doing a handstand and he's looking up smiling. It's a drawing and he's doing a handstand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Joseph grimaldy images. I don't see a handstand, but I see like this guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, so there is in his later older years. So I can I share the screen with you. I can probably show you quickly.
Speaker 1: Myself if you know how I'm so bad at this, if.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing, please, yeah, I could definitely do this. Just give me a second, let me get my folder up, so okay, just clicking get air, so desktop and I've got let's go to So is.
Speaker 1: This also connected to like Tibetan demons and shambala? And because I'm thinking those, I mean, they have those weird elongated eyes, but they do have the big bright colors and the mouth and the teeth and like do you think that's part of it too?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pretty much all of them. So I'll just shure. I have a folder here called top Examples of Nephilin. I made it a while ago from another podcast, So there's quite enough stuff in here for me just to give you some brief overviews of things. So I'll share this with you quickly if you just click the share. So if you go on to zooming at the bottom of a green box that says share, if you click that and say allow anybody to share screen, I should just be able to do it.
Speaker 1: You just have to tick a box one participant can share a time, multiple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multiple, okay, and I should be able. There we go, and if I just do the whole thing, awesome. Can you see my screen now? Perfect? So in this find here, so this you had the Thailand temple up there, the Rakshasa and here's another version of it. This is the Callous sung Sang Demon.
Speaker 1: So can we see this one, lumers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is in Bali and it's a ractious demon. It's the same thing as you saw in Thailand there in India, but this one's called the callous sung Sang which basically means upside down demon, and it has the red lips, wide smile, wild bulging eyes and the checkerboard. Think now you also show the Thailand Temples, which I don't have a photo of here, I don't think, but you saw what they were on there. That's basically the exact same costume as this, which he was dressed in for the first time. Yeah, and this is Joseph Grimaldo and who's even painted in the same style as the calas sung Sang demon as you see here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you had this show in England, but we have one called Are You Afraid of the Dark on Nickelodeon that.
Speaker 2: Rings a bell from my childhood.
Speaker 1: Millennials will definitely remember this, but one of their staple monsters was this evil clown and it always creeped me out absolutely.
Speaker 2: So if I just share with you us for this in slide show mode. There we go, and I'll make the screen bigger, so it's taking up the whole thing. Okay, there we go, So if I go through this, These are some of the early clowns after Joseph Grimaldi, who modeled their costume off of his because it was such a hit. People had never seen the clown dressed like this before. It was unheard of. It was prior to this it was plain white and now it's this monstrous thing because it's modeled after the righteous demons of India. So the original, the original harlequin was modeled after the European flavor, and then clown was later modeled after the Indian version. Is another example of a raction. So this is this is disclosure. This is an Ai image somebody made for me as an example. This is more likely what the Nephelin would have looked like. This is my example, but I know this based off of the real art work like this. For example, this is a demon which was in Sri Lanka. The mythos behind this demon is that he was born to a queen, but the king saw it and said, that is not my child. So clearly the queen had been impregnated by some other means, and she had this child, which was a half serpent human monster, and he basically rejected the queen and the child, and the child being born ate the mother's dead body because they were kind of thrown into a pit. And he came out of the pit as he got older after feasting on dead bodies and came out and basically cannibalized and destroyed the entire kingdom as revenge for his father for rejecting him. But it was never his father to begin with. This is clearly the product of a fallen angel mixing with the human woman to try and legitimately insert through the kingship through the lineage of bloodlines their own offspring. But it obviously went terribly wrong. And this thing is always depicted holding two people in its hands and a bunch of mass yeah, basically eating it with this giant grin and bulging eyes and serpents for hair. Here we have the fighter con which is I think it is it Taiwan. It's Taiwan, I think, And they have this. It's basically the Day of the Dead festival. It's the version of these represent the ghosts of the dead.
Speaker 1: Ghosts ghost Face from.
Speaker 2: Scream disembodied spirits. Yeah, and they have big, horrible smiles with these clown like complexions. This is in Spain. This is one of their traditions. This is Red Nose Day tradition we do every year in the West. And you have to wonder why when you start thinking about this. Theory now states to raise money for kids and people dying children in Africa. But I'm starting to think it's maybe a ritual of some kind. And this is in Africa. This is a mating ritual. The men take a lot of drugs, stand in a line and chatter their teeth and make their eyes really wide, so they're trying to give a wide smile and big bulging eyes with this red tasseled head look in this clownish look because they're trying to emulate something that they consider a beauty standard, and this is to attract women. They've got the dragon face changes of China. This is another racture mask from Sri Lanka. This is what a human dragon hybrid would look like this. These are the nephil them and this is what the clowns are based on. So this is a very special one. This is actually in the Kimberly region. Of Australia. So this is called a wan gina. Now our wang Gina is the offspring of the rainbow serpents, and the rainbow serpents sent their children down to teach mankind how to build things. So these are the nephoil them. These are the offspring of fiery, multicolored dragons, and they look like clowns. This is a clown. This is an ancient depiction of an ancient entity from Australia. Why does it literally have pompons on its chest, a multiplor polka dot right, has a white ruffle, it has a red afroy.
Speaker 1: Almost looks like if you put a gray alien with a clown's exactly.
Speaker 2: It's actually an owl. They're linked intrinsically with owls as well. Very very odd. But if we go over so you have this depiction here, and these are painted all over the rock walls of these caves in the Kimdy region, you see hundreds of depictions of these wan ginas. But then if you go over to Greece, they have their own mythology of something called a gorgon. A gorgon enough from stranger Things. Well, yes, I guess, so, yeah, I guess it's named after this ancient mythos. But a gorgon is Medusa. Medusa was a gorgon quite famously, and she's always depicted like a snakehead, green snake woman. But that's actually a very modern, bastardized image. That's not actually what she looked like at all. It was a very modern reinterpretation. What she looked like was a lot like a wangina, pale white skin like a ractious are, big grin with the bulging thing, tongue sticking out, and red hair with white skin. This is what Medusa looks like. Oh a Medusa like this here? Whoa?
Speaker 1: That is exactly like a clown.
Speaker 2: So this is what And she didn't have snakes for hair, she didn't have a snake body, she had legs, okay, she had this big, wide grin, red lips, white skin, tongue sticking out. This is the ractiouses of India. It's the same creature, just on a different continent with a different mythology surrounding it. But it's the same creature too. Yeah exactly, yeah, exactly. You see this is what I do. You see a similar thread across all cultures. They all encountered this same creature with these specific esthetics. And I mean, for example, Athena. It's said that Perseus killed Medusa because off her head and turning her to stone. A lot of mythology behind it, but she basically gifted Medusa's head to Athena, and she then wore Medusa's head on her chest like a tiny little medallion, because Athena is a giant goddess, an angel basically, and she wears it for good luck. And a lot of soldiers of Athens wear what's called a gogon, you know, this face on the shields as protection. Anyway, there's a famous relief of her on a pot piece of pottery with an owl there because she's known as the goddess of wisdom with the Sofia owl. She has this on her chest to represent Medusa. Whoa, this is a clown.
Speaker 1: Ogi. Medusa looks exactly like a Bozo the Clown or some you know.
Speaker 2: Some cartoon exactly this is what she really looks like. So this whole snakehead depiction is a really modern lie. She looked nothing like that. She looked like this. And this is what you finally get really to the roots of these places. You find that the cultures all over the earth. I mean, here's a random tribe in Papua New Guinea m the red nose and they wipe the skin up and give themselves a red nose because they're trying to emulate something the spirit.
Speaker 1: They're just chowing down on raw flesh and like it gets on them.
Speaker 2: No, they would have had big red lips, like a imagine because snakes, for example, they can dislocate their jaws to eat their prey, so they have snakes have big wide moors, like there's a big line exactly. Snakes have big wide mouths like that, and.
Speaker 1: Not all the discount Halloween masks all.
Speaker 2: But they have to understand as well, they're mixed with humans, so imagine a reptile mouth with big human lips. They look like a big red smile. They look terrifying a lot like the book here behind you, you know, like that's pretty much and it's not like they were smiling all the time. It's that that it just looks like that from the front because of the way their mouth is shaped. It's just by virtue of them. But there is this also this aspect they were cannibal, so maybe it's like a baby eating spaghetti bolonnaise to get smeared all over them, you know, that type of thing. But I think more realistically, they would have just had big red lips like Medusa. Here.
Speaker 1: Did you see Kim Kardashian's Halloween costume?
Speaker 2: She was a lizard I believe, wasn't.
Speaker 1: She albino reptile. All that's missing is the red hair. But this is like fully alien or reptilian DNA almost right.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Yeah, yeah, Well a lot of these people believe themselves have bloodlines going back to the Nepheli, and that's where you get the royal blood idea from these people having the divine rights of rule is having angel blood in them because they are descendants of this. I do believe these power families think they have some kind of connection to all of this. So again, in modern circuses, you know, when they first were coming around, you find they always did true clowns with these big, horrible, wide grins that are not human, terrifying.
Speaker 1: Barnum actually was a freemin and he his motto was the same motto. I don't know if he got from Crawley or Croly got it for him. I don't know the origin of that, but they would both say that there's a sucker born every minute.
Speaker 2: Okay, well the story behind that is okay. So Phineas Taylor Barnum, he's known as Like the Like. He created the Big Top tenth three ring circus. You know, he brought the freak show into the circus. He was that guy. But prior to joining the circus when he was sixty years old, he used to be like a Charlattan con man businessman, and he had his own little like museum of curiosities type of thing where he would just make stuffup about the things he'd found, and people would traveled to come and see them. So he said he had a real mermaid at one point, and all they did was so the head of a monkey onto a fish body. Yeah, but people came, believe it or not? Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah. People came for the spectacle because of the advertisements, but what they got was this nonsense. You know. But he also claimed to have the body of a real giant. But what he had done he had heard there was some other guy out there claiming the same thing and making money, so he copied it and made a hoax body, like a hoax Giant's body like mummified, and then he said, I've got a real giant, come and see it. But the guy who had supposedly the real body tried to sue P. T. Barnum for stealing his business. Right, So Phineas Taylor Barnum had the hoax body and he got the inspiration from hearing about this guy who supposedly had a real giants body. So the whole thing was so ridiculous that apparently the prosecutor said there's a soccer born every minute. The judge threw the whole case out he didn't want to deal with it. This is just absolutely absolutely insanity, Like what am I even dealing with here? One of those those type of things. But I think it was quite a graad.
Speaker 1: Old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that there was the prosecutor who said that famous phrase there's a soccer baarne every minute Toribe. Probably he probably got it from this whole situation, to be honest, And P. T. Barnum is quite infamous. Like I said, he was a bad person. He was not a good person. Really, his history is terrible. He is a terrible human being who exploits people for money and power, and he's also a member of the odd Fellows. Funnily enough, her Freemasonic offshoots were whose symbol coincidentally is three interlocking rings and P. T. Barman invented these ringed circus And if you.
Speaker 1: Don't know, odd Fellows also go on to be a lot of funeral directors.
Speaker 2: So there were and presidents at generals and prime ministers and actors. Charlie Chaplin was a member as well. Yeah, they have incredibly powerful members in that fraternity and organization, world leaders, kings, King George the Fourth was a member. It's really odd like kings and prime ministers and Senate members and leaders of countries and members, but also actors and entertainers. It's a really odd mix of people. Maybe there's no real difference between somebody playing the role of the president or playing the role of somebody on stage, you know, maybe the role actors, and that's why they're a part of the same guild.
Speaker 1: Who knows the way I lean towards the theater for real?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But you find circuses around this period they developed a style and it turns out all the early circus of America. You have to understand Traditionally, these shows in Britain were done in theaters with let's say, Joseph Grimaldi dressed like a clown. In America, they couldn't be stationary. There was a business for it. They had to travel. So the railroads are being laid and they were traveling up and down the country with traveling circuses. Stationary theaters kept burning down for some reason, and they just weren't. Once the villagers sin the show, they don't really want to go again, you know what I mean. So they always had to move to keep business going. So they invented the big top tent, and they worked together and kind of made up this whole thing. But you find they were all run by Freemasons, every last one of them. And it's like ten circuses led by Freemasons all came together at once put on a giant, massive spectacle with like a thousand cast members. And they called this show King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba because free Masons Masonic right there, Yeah, exactly. They're obsessed with King Solomon, aren't they, and building his temple, you know, and they have this giant show put on. And you'll find when you actually break down a circus, and it's symbolism. So remember every costume for this show was created by the same companies, Henderson Arms Company. They didn't exist anymore, but they made all the aprons and costumes and medallions for free Masonic rituals and lodges. So they made all the costumes for this show. All the artwork was created by Rossi Kilalfi, a famous London artist Freemason. Everything was free Masonic, lead and run. All the circuses were free Masonic and they put on this massive show and it ran all up and down the country. I think even traveled to Europe as well. It was a big deal. And when you actually look at a circus and you realize something. You have the ringleader, Robert Circus, the ring master, shall we and he wears his black top hat. Doesn't in a riding crop?
Speaker 1: Oh exactly?
Speaker 2: And they say the riding crop is a throwback to the British circuses, the original circuses, the original British circus, which, by the way, Charles Dibden Senior invented. He created the first thing called a royal circus. He used the word circus first. And who did the team up with Richard Hughes, the guy owned that theater. I was telling you about who made Joseph from Oldy famous. So they're all connected here, and obviously all Freemasons. Now, prior to that, someone called Philip Astley, an ex general, had his own thing, and he didn't call it a circus. He called it like an amphitheater, and it was basically just horse tricks. He would stand on the back of a horse that would run around in a circle and do backflips and handstands and all sorts of things. And then that developed into the Royal Circus, which was Charles Dibdin's thing, which got a bit more grander and a bit bigger. That's where clown started to first come in as entertainers to between shows. And then that riding crop horse riding esthetic went to America into the traveling big top circuses. But then that's the official story. That's what we're supposed to understand. When you actually look at it a bit deeper and you look at free Masonic lodges. The only person who's allowed to wear a black top hat in a lodge is the leader, the Grand worshipful Master. No one else is. They're allowed to wear a hat because it represents the crown of the king. Specifically, Solomon. So the black top hat represents the crown of Solomon. So the ring leader is King Solomon in a circus. And what does King Solomon quite famously in throughout Jewish traditions, is known for his building the temple by using a magic ring given to him by angels to control demons, and he would make the demons build the temple for him with his magic signet ring. Well, the ring master or the ring leader is Solomon orchestrating the clowns to put on the ritual. It's that it's just analogue for the king.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: The clowns perfectly, I mean this makes.
Speaker 1: Sense. The ring master also in monarch mind control is you know, can be the handler.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he's the sharman. He is a shaman of the modern age. And then you'll find a lot through my books as well my research. You find every of these folk traditions. The first of all, they have their representations of demons. Then they also every folksresson has a shaman who channels them. And traditionally a lot of these shamans wear hats, big brimmed hats. It's very common, very common motif. So it's kind of it's like it's a tool. It's a funneling energy, channeling tool of some kind. The hat Man is quite an infamous demon as well in the Shadow People Realm People. Yeah, they into that one. That's terrifying spooky.
Speaker 1: Videos that we come across. So if you take too much Benadryl, you will see hat Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, I interviewed the guy who made that video. Oh really, Cryptic Candy. Yeah, I saw the same thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was blown away because it ties in a lot with my research. It's called aerial the land where you go when you take too much Benderyl, And basically it's the realm of the hat Man. He runs the whole show, and he has his shadow demons with him, but shadow entities and the hat Man ring leader of the shadow Entities is a very old tale for most of the paranormal community, way before the mentoral stuff, even Brook and I think you've noticed all the Sharmans dressed like the hat Man basically, so maybe has something to do with channeling and orchestrating rituals that bring demons forward summon the nephelim in some way. And not only that, but dressing like demons also seems to channel them in some way, so it's all kind of ancient witchcraft through and through. I mean, you have a famous example of the hat man channeling shark and his baron Semidi from the Haitian Vodu culture, and he obviously has the snake around him with the black top hat and there's a cigar in his mouth and he's drinking rumor.
Speaker 1: Master of the lodge on the other side, they say.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, well you find Haitian Vodu culture is a mashup of Vodon from Western African Western Africa kind of animistic shamanism, we'll call it, mixed with French Catholicism and French Freemasonry, all kind of mashed together into one thing. So you find a Vodon Voden Vodu culture uses a lot of Freemason symbols in the sigils while summoning demons, and they chalk the face up, wipe the face up, do these chants, and dressed in a certain way to let the spirits in their body. And that's that's the general trend for all these cultures all around the earth. He is in He's India, for example, they're trying to channel one of their primordial gods. And here is in Portugal. They call this the karatos and they say these are demons. We're dressing like demons. And the the western cultures have this weird view. They kind of believe they're dressing this way to scare away bad spirits for winter. All these other cultures like this one, they dressed this way to let the demon in their body. Now they can't both be right. What are you doing? Are you scaring them away or you're letting them in your body when you dress this way. I'm going to go with the older culture. You're letting them in. You know, you're leading them in. You're not scaring them away. He is an African. Another African example. This is the cookery of Bulgaria.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 2: This is the wild Man I was telling you about earlier that they're trying to represent here. They have the party hat with the pomp poms quite common. Look there, Yeah, they're representing demons here winter.
Speaker 1: Across all these cultures, their representation of an evil spirit or a demon looks exactly like Bozo the clown.
Speaker 2: Something like a clown thing like that. They have clown esthetics, they have similar features to what we have designed in the West, which we call a clown. But the clown in the West, we have to understand it is an amalgamation. It's a caricature of Nephilim features. So they've looked at all these other cultures around the earth and they've made our own version of their costumes. We call it a clown. We're supposed to believe it's a bit of fun for the kids. But the occultists who made this costume, no, it's a tool for channeling demons. We're not supposed to know that it's hidden. It's hidden o cult. You know, it's an occult method of channeling demons publicly without the public realizing it. Esoterically what they want people to interpret the clown as it's harmless fun, So sorry, xoterically. Esoterically, the hidden meaning that we're not supposed to know and only the initiated no, is that it represents the Nephilim. So this is what we've kind of uncovered. And you find the pushing clown fashion on us since twenty twenty twenty three, it now right clown core. Yeah yeah, And if you find l during fashion week at the start of January last year, the catwalks a full of people who dressed like clowns quite ridiculously, And what you see on the catwalk is a bit extreme. But this style trickles down into the outlet stores in a watered down way eventually. And then so they're getting us to dress like clowns and think it's a legitimate fashion choice because they're trying to get us to be more willing open vessels to let the neft of them come through. Because this ancient knowledge basically is playing off a simple principle as above so below. So what you mimic in the physical is creating a mirror of something in the spiritual. Now, if you try and look like something in this realm that exists in the spirit realm, you're creating a connection to it and therefore a channel it can get through into our physical realm, into your body. So these shamans dress this way because they want it in their body. They're doing it saying, possess me. I want stuff, I want knowledge, I want I want information. You know, I want to be able to be stabbed and not bleed, all these type of things. If you let if you come in my body and give me these powers. I will give you blood, meat, alcohol, smoking, whatever your vice is, demon, I will give it to you. I will drink those things and eat these things because you can experience that through my body, through my senses. This is what possession is all about, you know. And it's kind of that's the deal. It's a transactional deal, you know. So this is what these tribes do it for. Here's the mud Men, the Mudmen of pap New Guinea. Again back to the fighter, can't there are examples because that big joke a green right there. And these are the representing the spirits of the dead. Here's an old mask of the racteous demons of Sri Lanka. Here's the Wrangda, the demon queen of Sri Lanka, with the tongue sticking out long fingers. This is a lot like the Mahaha where we're talking about in the Inuit culture. There's has similar aesthetics. And here's the shriness. So this is a Freemasonic shoot. They all have a clown sect. Every shriner organization in America have a section within each shrine. They have to dress like a clown and they go and entertain dying children in hospitals how nice of them? Right, well, why does a Middle Eastern themed sub sect of a Solomonic Free Masonic order have anything to do with dressing like a Western clown? What has the Middle East got to do with Western clowns? It doesn't make any sense until you consider everything I'm telling you right now. It's a tool for channeling demons. And why is the Highest Order that's terrifying? Why is the highest nio I remember that I'm getting flashback nostalgic memories of horror. But why is the Royal Order of the Jesters? Why is that the pinnacle of freemasonry? So odd, isn't it? Until you understand what you explained earlier on, what I'm explaining to you now is because they know something. They know what this truly means and what it represents. The dress this way, this is again going back to the cookery of Bulgaria. They're dressing in the wild Man again with the big wide grin the serpentine. Look, it's a dragon hybrid of some kind. And this is in China. This is in Sri Lanka again. Yeah, this is other actresses in Thailand. This is their version of it. There's the Wang Gina painted on the rock walls of the Kimberly regions of Australia, and there's a modern clown next to it. We have modeled what we call a clown off of these things. We're just not supposed to know that. But make no mistake that wang Gina is the offspring of a rainbow serpent from heaven. It is a dragon human hybrid. So that's what clowns are based off of. That's where clowns get the That's where the nephelin get the clown like features, right, That's where they get them from. They get the white skin from their mother, and they get the multi colored patterned skin everywhere else on their body from the snakes from the serpent gene. Because snakes are very.
Speaker 1: Look kind of like a harlequin pattern a little bit, don't they.
Speaker 2: They do scales look like that too, you're right. And also the serpents and reptiles are just very colorful creatures, and so are clowns. And that's what the clown costume represents, serpent skin. Their faces seem to be white more predominantly. The big red mouth is because they have wide lipped mouths, so it looks like they have a huge red smile. It's very weird. The slit pupil is a predator symbol. Predators have slit pupils. Reptiles have slip pupils, and clown makeup often shows a slip pupil. I think the mask you showed merely have the slip pupil on it as well, a big giant slit. Yeah, because they're predators, because they're reptilian in nature. The big red afro is just because they have red hair. Most descriptions of neflim all have red hair. Even the skulls. Elongated skulls we find still have red hair attached to them. And you'll find clowns often have big foreheads. They were like a cone cap to make the head look tall around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they have like the bald frat part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, because they're trying to accentuate the elongated skull. They also have high brow ridges painted on in black sometimes and then they shade it all in blue and when they close their eyes, it looks like they have big blue glowing eyes. That's another common trait. You find everything about a clown costume is accentuating in a caricatured, cartoonish way the big feet giants. It's because they're giants, big gloves, because they were giants walking around on stilts, because they are giants originally. Tiny hats, tiny umbrellas, tiny teacups, tiny dogs, because they're giants in comparison to these normal, everyday human objects. It's all just a caricature. It's a joke, it's a remake image. It's a Western version of the nefelin features by these other cultures all around the earth. This is what they actually would have looked like. This is a rateous India. These are the masks they were in their rituals. White skin, bulging eyes, big red lip, smiles, and sharp teeth. They are a dragon human hybrid and all the cultures that channel them. Here's a hat man example. This is a shaman, a mudang of Korea, and she will be hired by rich people to channel demons so they can talk to the demon and get advice from them. And it's a prerequisite that once she's finished the ritual, she stabs herself and cuts herself to prove that she's not going to die or bleed, so the demon is in her. She has to do it to prove that, okay, that's what those ceremonial blades are for. And they take it very seriously. It's not a joke to these guys, you know what I mean. And this is again, this is just a few images compiled from other cultures all around the Earth that have represented these. The black and white fractal pattern designs a very common motive. It's also very common in the Snake Kingdom. Go some snakes, for example, with black and white lines and more ractious hybrids. There you've got the white skin, red lips, red nose. These are Tibetan spirits of the dead.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Here again back in India, again representing the demon queen and the demon king. He has ranged the demon queen again in Bali. Yeah, that's a clown, just a very hyperstylized version. Here's the dragon that fights the demon queen. So these are the parents. These are the dragon parents. These are the human dragon hybrids. To see the difference. It is supposed to be a dragon that fights with one of their children demon queen. So this is the nephelin fighting their own parents. The Book of Enoch talks about this, so it's the same story found again. This is Papua New Guinea. Here's another Rakshare masque, very terrifying things. This is another ranged of the demon queen modern clowns, again modeled after that Indian style. These are the Seltanum tribes of South America, right at the tip of South America, and they are practically extinct now, this tribe, but this is how they used to dress to represent the spirits initiation rituals for young men to become men. And they used address this way to scare them. And they are spirits. They represent the demons in the other realm because this is kind of what they look like now in disembodied form. They've got this more ethereal, weird looking gesturish style to them. But when they were physical, they looked like I showed you there. Here's a tribing patter in New Guinea, red nose headdress. These are the generals, so the leaders of old armies from I think this is I'm losing it now, those sorts of blend into one. There's just so many examples of what There's that Sri Lanka demon eating a human leg there, and again that's an Ai representation of what I'm talking about, not real, but everything else is real, just disclosure there nothing else has been aied, you know, another spirit of the dead there as one of those generals I was telling you about with the slip pupils, red lips, multiplor patterns, and Joseph Grimald. That's top it off. So just they're just my few examples I have from a folder together months ago, very quickly, just a sense of what who needed some images. But I have thousands, thousands of these compiled now, I mean I could probably find it very quickly. Give me one second. Let's just back that up. Let's go to well why you're.
Speaker 1: Looking for that. Let's talk about Native Americans again and the giants, because over here we are discovering that there was lots of giant bones found in North America and they wanted to keep that under wraps, and so they kind of said, well, these are dinosaurs. And they had the Smithsonian and they were like taking all of this evidence and fossils of giants and story in it at the Smithsonian, yes, and making up the cover story that we're finding, you know, fossils of dinosaurs. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, again, I have a full chapter on that in my book. And talking about the red hair giants of America and the bones and talking about the big Foot mythos as well. And yeah, it seems like in the eighteen hundreds, giant skeletons were just being uncovered everywhere in America, like NonStop archaeological discoveries of giant bones or especially in the mounds, which were everywhere as well at that time. And they were just uncovering just giant after giant after giant. And they had massive skulls, really thick, not like humans, you know. And they had like double rows of teeth, so very wide smiles, like like two sets going both ways, and they were like ranging from like seven foot tall to like fifteen foot tall. And it just got a bit out of hand, you know. But you'll find wherever very credible archaeologists discovered these bones. These aren't just whacko weirdos who says, I found a giant in my garden, you know, come check it out. These were credible archaeologists of the time who were working for universities and had no reason to lie or anything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They would discover these things and report it to the authorities and to the correct official authorities through the government, which would go through the Smithsonian with true intentions that we have this amazing discovery, you know, and while they're waiting for the Sonian to turn up, you'd find they'd like do interviews with local newspapers, and the local newspapers would document quotes from these archaeologists and saying, this is like the most amazing thing we've ever seen. We don't know what's going on here, and it's like the headlines will say archaeologists find eighteen foot giant under the earth and all these type of things, and there's like one hundreds, one hundreds of these articles all throughout America from the eighteen hundreds. But then when when the Smithsonian does turn up, they take the giant bones and then never to be seen ever again, likely destroyed and disappeared. And then they would deny and they would say they would underplay it, says they weren't really that tall, they were like eight foot tall. You know, they'd like start making up stories after the fact with no evidence to back it up, because the bones have disappeared mysteriously, and that was pretty much the trend. And now they're all gone and nothing's getting found anymore. If it is getting found, you're not you're not finding out about it, that's for sure. But the Smithsonian did a full sweep during that time of the lands of America and tried to just hide and bury and destroy as much evidence as it possibly could. That much very very clear, and people have written books about that, which I reference in my book, and I've kind of compiled some of the best cases and examples just to give you a flavor of an idea of what happened there. But yes, the evidence of giants is extremely apparent, even up to modern days, but they've just kind of buried all the information and the Smithsonian played a huge role in that, and obviously it was to support their evolutionary theory. You can't have giants and an evolutionary paradigm. They don't fit, you know, so they were trying to rewrite that narrative clearly, just destroy anything that went prior to it. You'll find dinosaurs were kind of invented around the same time as well as a concept, you know, and you're finding femurs and the sale that belonged to a diplodocus or a t rex really the femur of a human, of a giant human like creature anyway, So it's kind of you find this. This chicanery was going on quite a lot during that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that makes me think of Stephen King's it because if you watch the newer Virgin of the movie, they do go into the Native American mystery of what Pennywise actually was. Have anything to comment about that because Stephen King I heard that he was like, I want to write something scary, and what is all the children of the world scared of? And he thought clowns, and so he made it a clown. I'm not saying that's the only reason, that's just what he said, but that, yeah, that's just weird that all children of the world are scared of clowns, right, And why are we always put in clowns in children's activities if they're all going to just cry? And then when you get to the heart of like what is penny Wise? He's like an alien, right, He's an alien creature that came to Earth for food, and he, you know, took on the sixteenth century version of a clown.
Speaker 2: Basically. Yeah, so Stephen King is basically played off the truth. He's probably somebody who's actually in the know about what I'm telling you right now. He knew what clown really represented, and he's highly fictionalized it in his own fictional framework mythos. So it is like an interdimensional clown entity from a specific dark dimension where the deadlights reside. He's one of many primordial cosmic horrors, shall we say. And he his way he manifests in the physical realm is through manifesting fear in his victims. The more fear that's there, the strongest he gets and the more physically become in the realm. And if he gets generates enough fear and enough power is given to him, he can then feed. That's kind of his game. And he only does it every twenty seven years, which I believe is the cycle of Saturn, and it's and some kind of like mystical paralet I'm not getting into astrology, but there's something there to do with the cycles of Saturn. Every twenty seven years it hit. It's a certain point where it's kind of like that whole mercury and retrograde thing, but for Saturn, it's got its own thing, and that's when bad things tend to happen in everyone's life when Saturn's hit this twenty seven year point. They say in based on when you were born is when you'll have this problem, you know whatever, whatever, I'm just saying that if you're a musician, you might die exactly. So it's odd that they link twenty seven years to it as well, with a satin symbology and the rest of the Lupsiferian satanic symbolism mixed in there. But basically, he chose the clown because the clown is a representation of the interdimensional nephelin, which reside on the other side of right now on Earth who are So he just took that concept and created this fake fictional version of it. And yes, the idea that demons feed off of fear is actually a very common trope, even in most paranormal circles, and I do think there is an element to that. They call it looche in more New Age terms.
Speaker 1: Where there were in a long time, yeah, where.
Speaker 2: The demons like generate fear and feed off, you know, And that's kind of what it does. And he actually manifests anything. It's not just a clown. It's just he chose the clown because that's what one of the characters was scared of the most. But he also manifests other things, throughout the film as well, you know, and for example, a leprosy riddled falling apart of the king man for the child who's a germophobe, or he manifests the picture of a woman who this child is scared of in his dad's office, things like this, you know. But the clown is just a very terrifying thing, and it's more predominant because it's based off the truth. It represents what demons looked like, you know. But it it's a complete fiction, you have to remember. But that's just based off of the truths I've been talking about today. Stephen King is not that original. It's what I'm saying. He didn't get his ideas from nothing. You'll come up with it because he's so smart. He just he's privy to some secret knowledge and has used it to capitalize off.
Speaker 1: I don't even think he writes all of his books.
Speaker 2: I think probably not. You know, no, I think he's trying to get into He's just trying to like soft disclose the occult to a lot of people. Maybe that's his job. Maybe he's a part of that externalization of the hierarchy thing, you know that people talk about quite a lot who knows. I don't know the guy personally, but I can tell you right now he did not get that idea because he's so creative. No way, the clown is just basically based off the truth of the Nephilim, and he's made up his own fiction based on it to make money.
Speaker 1: What not, only does it feed off fear, there's also like an sex component in the book and movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gets dark, doesn't it. I know at the end the children kind of all collectively do things with the one girl character in order to a scare innocence to free that it gets really weird, and it's kind of like, it's, Yeah, you have to wonder what King is really into when you start thinking about that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I think Wisea does a great breakdown of the whole book because he read the book and watched all the movies, and so if you want a detailed thing of it, go check out his stuff. But I wanted to ask you, so they are in another dimension that you can access through psychedelics.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, predominantly. So it's quite popular in d MT circles that people encounter what are called jesters. It's been a popular idea for a while there's many people who talk about this. Terrce mckainn have famously called them the self dribbling basketballs, or the machine elves, or the self transforming consciousness balls of some kind. But primarily most people see them manifest as something akin to a jester's kind of the only word you've got to describe them. They don't look like jesters, Like, they're not worrying, like like you steal on the screen here, like silly costumes with bells on the end and stuff like that. Their skin is quite literally that shape and color. You know, they're not wearing a costume. They look like this. Yeah, they have the parents' skin, and we've just called it something akin to a jester. And jesters, funnily enough, have actually very little to do with the Nefling. They come from comedians, a lot of these out of work actors I mentioned earlier coming out of Rome. Well, they were hired by rich men to be personal comedians because kings could have them. Who who's gonna say no to a king, you know what I mean. So became quite a hot commodity for the rich and influential to have their own personal gester. So there's a lot of money in being a private comedian for private people, and his job was to mimic the king. So he dressed in a fake floppy crown with the floppy scepter, and he would he would be a mimic. He's a mine. He would mock the king and dressed like the king in a silly way. And that's all a jester costume is really based on. It's just a coincidence that the Nephlin basically looked like jesters in the disembodied form they can, and probably by virtue of them having horns in some senses which are like jester caps, and having just clownish like features. I think later iterations of jesters started to take inspiration from Harlequinn I mentioned earlier, who's modeled after the wild Man. So it became this thing you see here now, which is closer to like a clown king hybrid. Do you get what I mean? But the original jesters didn't really look like clowns exactly. They looked like the king, you know, So it's kind of adapted closer to what they look like in the disembodied form. As the tradition went on through our history, I'd.
Speaker 1: Say, look at their costumes. You mentioned the geometric patterns on their clothing, and this is kind of what you see when you are tripping hard. Like if you take DMT or something, there you go, You're going to see a lot of bright colors. You're going to see a lot of geometric patterns. You're gonna see a lot of like undulating shapes and weird faces and things mocking you. Right.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, absolutely, that's the most common thing people describe seeing. It's it's it's kind of like repeatable. It's scientific in a way. You take enough DMT for long enough, you get gestures like that's what you get, you know, and it's and they look like this like the fighter com Yeah, have these odd multicolored ribbon patterned bodies, big wide smiles, fieriness to them, like in ethereal nature. Here's another tribe mimicking the Nephelim in their own way, with red hair and white skin. Here's a d MT jester playing with a human toy in from the other realm, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Look at his swirly eyes like hypnotic.
Speaker 2: So these things have always been here. Here's the colors sung Sang Demon which you saw Joseph Grimaldi was based on early with his upside down handstand position I mentioned earlier. Yeah, I mean you take the NT you get gesters, and I believe that's what they look like in their disembodied form. That's who you're really dealing with when you encounter these things. I've made it quite and this is somebody who comes from the psychedelic background. I used to be a very hard psychedelic tripper before I was born again in twenty fourteen. I spent a good portion of my life taking a lot of these things quite consistently and documenting it and trying to legitately find answers. You know, so I've been there, I get it. I empathize with that community. What I realized that a Christian pipeline is not a joke, Like, no, it happens a lot people. But the thing what I'd say is, you know, what I realized is that these are not Youngian archetypes of the collective unconscious trying to show us our own personal shadow, or to teach us a way to incorporate our shadow into ourselves in order to become better people, or whatever excuse you want to come up with. Through a vein philosophical ideology, you know. But these are not reflections of ourselves. These are separate entities that have their own separate consciousness from us, that are there for a very specific, historically accurate and traceable reason. And they are not your friends, okay. They are your enemies who are out to get your body and for any means you let them in.
Speaker 1: They'll take you experience the physical world through your.
Speaker 2: Body exactly, and they will tell you anything to get there and to you for you to open a black channel. And if they can get you mimicking them, dressing like them and acting like them, then you're creating stronger channels for them to come here. Here's the one genus with a rainbow serpent father for example, you know. And that's that they are these things in the spiritual realm. In the physical they look like this. In the spirit they look like jesters. That's basically the difference here.
Speaker 1: So go ahead, I'll just I'm just going to say the rainbow serpent is big in voodoo that we were just talking about, right, the serpent and the rainbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everywhere, the dragon mythologies all throughout the land, on every single continence, and they just have a different name and a different cultural style of representing them, but they're all talking about the exact same things, and they all have the exact same mythos. They came to earth and mingled with humanity and created offspring. Are a lord of the jesters with the billikins.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, there he is with the little belly buttonry.
Speaker 2: It's not a belly button, that's the tip of his thing. Yeah, he's always.
Speaker 1: Erect exactly Like remember troll dolls.
Speaker 2: I guess they're based off of them. Yeah, and the same.
Speaker 1: Troll dolls are like billikins and their little belly button.
Speaker 2: Jewel is like, yes, it's the same thing. They're always doing this. There was something wrong with they're doing this to us all the time, you know, they're showing it all the time. And this is one of those occult things. It's like once you see it, you don't really unsee it, you know now, And there's no really the cats out of the bag type of situation. Here is the early Greek. This is the early Greek theater, and this is where the first proto theaterre clowns existed. But they're not clowns, they're just people wearing masks, acting like famous rich people that everyone would recognize. And this is the tradition that went to Rome, and then out of Rome goes there can be the Lats, and then eventually they incorporated Harlequin. This is Harlequin's original form right here, wearing this beast mask with this multicolored patches, and he developed slowly into like a multicolored tight skin leotard thing by the eighteen hundreds. But by this point he was boring. He wasn't demonic anymore, and he needed replacing. And that's when the modern clown replaced this thing, and it became like truly demonic, you know, it became this like so there's Harlequin and the clown. The clown now dresses like this monstrous thing you see here, when originally, if I can find it, he actually dressed like I've got here. Here's the French version, plain white.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking of when you were talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, play white, ruffled rags that sorry, that's Greek theater again. I've got it somewhere. Pedrolino, he has his hands in his pockets like some kind of anime character thinking it's really cool, but he it's just boring. He looks boring to begin with, Like, so here here's what Harlequinn and Pedrolino used to look like next to each other. And then it became that psychedelic mess I mentioned earlier. You know what I mean, It suddenly switched and it's kind of like, what the hell happened? Why did the switch happen? How did the clown go from that to this? It makes no sense until you understand that it was done on purpose by freemasons who would modeled it after Indian demons. Like it's it's bizarre, you know, it's very it's an odd story. And there's another example of Indian ractussis Yeah, I've got harms.
Speaker 1: I have this.
Speaker 2: This file is just full of hundreds. There's a drawing guy did in my early research. But they they're everywhere. Dragons are everywhere. There's the psychedelic clown demons people see on DMT, for example, they are all over them. Yeah, they are these AI generated examples because it's hard to it's hard to draw something you see on DMT. But with AI we're getting a very close look these days. But you'll find the secret to being famous today in the West is not to have any talent. It's to dress like a clown, and you will be elevated. You'll be put on the spotlight, you'll be put in front of people and made an idol of, not because your music's good, but because you look a certain way. Because the freemasons that run these industries are in the game of getting more people to dress this way, so they can put idols out there who look like they dress in this clown aesthetic. More people will emulate their idols and dress like them, and then you get more people copying that style, and then you get new up and coming musicians copying the styles of the great slightly David Bowie. Let's say, with his white skinned redhad you start character a legend in death, a god in death. Well, if I want to be famous, I've better dressed like he did, right, So people copy and emulate this pattern over and over again. Yeah, I know, right, I hate that thing. Yeah, and it's pushed on the kids, this thing as well. But you'll find that I said, in the modern world, this this aesthetic has been a common theme all through the eighties, you know what I mean, all through like that glam rock style up into modern fashion. And these are quite famous people here, got boy George there and you've I forgot his name, and then a whole thing at Lee Bowery right there invented this modern style, which is where the modern trans style comes from. Is mainly based off of his original aesthetic and you can clearly see where it gets his inspiration from. It's not a joke. It all comes back to these ancient traditions, sacred clowning of the hayocres of the North American planes. Now they believe these clowns are an integral part of the community. They're there to teach people how not to behave. But when actually look into what they're based themselves off of. They've based themselves off of a god called a w kin Yan who brings thunder and rain, and he looks like a psychedelic clowan monster and he is basically a human dragon hybrid or the thunderbird hybrid. Shall we see they have a different name for them, you know, here's the wild Man of Europe. This is what Harlequin's based off of, and this is what these characters are based off of as well as.
Speaker 1: Name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing for the Christmas tradition, Belshnicol. Yeah, Crampus, it's all the wild Man of Europe. It's this character here. This is what Harlequin is based on. And this is the Europeans version of there's Huggy Ruggy again with the kids. There's another rightious representation. He is a d mtes. Then this is one of the old initial art works before AI, and this is how people try to describe it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's influenced Surrealism are probably?
Speaker 2: I mean surrealists are kind of and you people like Darli. They were always intrinsically linked with trying to square the spirit realm with the physical realm, and they'll represent their dreams and things like this, and you'll find some odd things throughout surrealist art work. I think, you know, what if artists always tried to do but encapsulate the indescribable. So yeah, I think a lot of Surrealist artwork is this idea of I've seen some things and I don't know how to draw it, so I'm going to try my best.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But now I think with AI we're getting a real glimpse into more accurate forms, I would say, And you know, they look a lot like what these people who dress like their ancestors dress like in Africa here, for example, like these multicolored, fractal patterned messes is clown core fashion on the runways. Here's an Indian tradition. Here's Ronald McDonald with the screaming.
Speaker 1: Of McDonald and Ronald McDonald and cannibalism, because.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that's a classic one. That isn't the you're eating people type of thing. I've heard that times, but I don't know if that's true. But crying right, Yeah, Well, kids don't like clowns. This is the odd thing. People have done studies. It's like one in ten children actually like clowns, and even that and that kid's weird. No one, no one likes. It's kind of it's not the want to look out for it. Yeah, most kids don't like clowns, So why they marketed towards children so much. It's really rare, and it's it's odd that the fear of clowns, which is called color roophobia color raophobia, is actually really common. Like it's really up there next to spiders and heights, you know what I mean. It's kind of how how is that thing one of the most common figures. It's odd, isn't it? And until you actually and this is funny because they always release an article every year without fail. I've been tracking it for like eight years now. Every year they release articles saying scientists have figured out why people are scared of clowns. And they always say it's it's the uncanny valley. Is almost human but not quite and it makes us feel uneasy, you know. And also we don't trust people when we can't see the facial features move because of the makeup. So it's kind of it makes us feel naturally uneasy and that's all it is, you know. Or perhaps we used to be hunted and eaten by something that looks like that, Ye prey, and that kind of left a mark on us, and we now instinctively recoil at the thought of something that looks like that. It tells us our genes tell us run like because we are prey to these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our epic genetic memory is saying these things are dangerous. Yes, So alis in Wonderland is something we talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh look that pretty snake exactly.
Speaker 1: We talk about in connection to mind control. And you did a whole video on the Mad Hatter and the Red Queen. So can you speak on alis in Wonderland?
Speaker 2: And I made that video a long time ago actually, and they're not covered recently, so let me see if I can think of my memory. But yes, obviously the Red Queen is based off of Queen Elizabeth, who also has that same style. By the way, those peederlin you know, the Italian tradition originally before it became a French But there we go. But yeah, I do have a picture of her summer on here I go back to the different image. I think she's at the bottom somewhere. But yeah, obviously she's based off of Queen Elizabeth, who quite famously used Venetian cerrous. It was called it was a lead based white face paint, and her face was like decaying. It was basically damaged from lead poisoning and it's possibly the thing that killed We don't actually know that officially, but lead poisoning is serious. You know, you don't You don't come back from that very easily, especially when you're cacking your face in it all the time. But she was quite famous for having this look, red hair, white skin, multiple pattern clothing, and the Royal family to believe that they have the divine right to rule because of the special Nephelin blood. It would make sense, well exactly, it would make sense she was kind of trying to emulate it. I mean even the ruffled around the neck, which was popularized by aristocracy, which then clowns began to wear like this thing you see here that is a distinctly reptilian feature. Only reptiles have the reptilian frill it's cold, which is a big round frill around the neck and it's a very specific reptile in Australia. Yeah, they're quite famously in Jurassic Park. The one that spits in the face has the frill coming up. It's a reptilian feature. And you have the aristocracy wearing these massive frills with this look to them. Is it possible they were also trying to emulate something they believe they have a divine connection to, you know what I mean? And why clowns were given that feature, it's not because they're just trying to mock the queen in the funny way they do, but it's actually a distinctive Nethelin feature that just adds to the costume and strengthens the channeling. But yeah, that's who the Red Queen from Alice in Woodland is based off of. And obviously the Mad Hatter I mentioned the man earlier. He seems to be some kind of shaman or means or connection to the spirit realm. He is like intermediary between the spirit realm and the physical realm. That's his job. He's not just some unsuspecting person who accidentally got possessed. He willingly works with demons as contracts. Is a medium. Yeah, and perhaps that's what the Mad Hatter was also representing. And obviously Alice's descent into madness is kind of all involved with. And there's a lot of psychedelic principles throughout the whole film. And I've not watched it in so long or read the book in so long that I'd be hard pressed right now to give you much more. But just a surface glance, you have the cheshire Cat, which has the big wide grin, the big glowing eyes, the psychedelic patterns coming around. Yeah, it looks like a clown. Yeah, So you haveter the type of entity she encounters while exploring this psychedelic realm. Perhaps it's a wink and a nod to the d MT experience. We mentioned earlier. Perhaps, So that's all I could probably really say on that at a glance, at a glance right now, to be honest, Yeah, have you seen.
Speaker 1: Terrifier the movie?
Speaker 2: I've not seen it, but I've seen plenty of pictures I'm aware of. It's just look, well, look, there will always be a clown character of media. Yeah, okay, they will continuously make it front and center and reboot a new joker or a new It or a new clown serial killer. There will always be a new hot flavor cloud of the year because they want people to dress that way for Halloween, and they want people thinking it's cool empathizing with the clown character, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They want to invoke the nephilon in the.
Speaker 2: Public basically, and the more people that can get dressing this way, the more channels they're opening. Like I said, Lee Bar, we popularize this kind of style in the eighties and nineties, you know what I mean, So make it cool to be that way in the fashion industry, and it's trying to push it on the people. Like I said, David Bowie popularized this style through the music industry to get more people as an idol. Yeah, to get more people as an idol to copy him, and that's the game. So the only reason you see new clown characters appearing is because they want to keep it fresh in people's minds. They want people dressing that way in their own fashion, and they want to keep it popular and cool. Some more people remain as channels readily for these demons. Being ignorant of the spiritual law won't make you immune to it. You dress this way, you channel demons, whether you know it or not. That's what you're doing. So the banking on ignorance, and they're banking on people thinking it's harmless or a bit of fun for the kids. They're giving a lot of sympathy for the devil with this. They're making him a relatable, cool character.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's almost a dark hero now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that people want to emulate and be like and associate with. But he's basically based off of these characters from ancient folk traditions of Europe. This is the wild Man, who is based off of ancient demons. So you dress like a clown, you're dressing like a ractress ed demon of India. That's what you're actually doing. You're not dressing like anything unique it's ancient, it's old. You're dressing the same reason these guys dress up, you know. I mean, you're dressing the same costume.
Speaker 1: And these are very old old traditions too. I mean, India is probably one of the.
Speaker 2: Oldest, yeah, oral traditions that have passed down through thousands of years unchanged. That's there are a glimpse into the ancient past. These remote tribes of cannibals in Papua New Guinea haven't changed the tradition.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they are all trying to remember the ancestors they call them, But they don't mean like grand moral grandad. They mean the builders of the ancient civilization. Primordial gods are their ancestors. They're talking about the Nephelin. So they dress in ways that emulate or echo the things that were around at one point, because they think they are symbols and standards of beauty, power and strength, the gods and kings, the ancient nefhelm. So they have red feathered head dresses and red noses and white skin in many different ways they do it. Every culture has their own style, but they're trying to emulate something from the ancient past. And that's it. I mean, even look at these early circuses here. This is one of the first Ringling Brothers posters. I mean, you don't notice it here because it's kind of cut off on the bottom, but this is a giant clown. He has a tiny circus tent at his feet. Oh yeah, and he is a giant among these things. They kind of been referencing it since the beginning. They've been telling you since the beginning what the clown is. We're just not supposed to know. We don't recognize the symbol. We don't we're not in on the joke, you know what I mean. It's kind of it's always been the case. There's never been a point where the clown or harlequin or is pretty and sessed of pre you know, proto clowns. They have always been representations of demons always, and you kind of we have forgotten that and we now associate it with fun and fervility and something fun for the children. You have these elongated skulls that still have the red hair attached. For example, these have these creepy creatures. It's here's here's the gorgan. This is Medusa. Okay, she's holding a horse, so she's a giant. She has wings because she's half angel. She has a human body with pale white skin, white skin, wide mouthed tongue sticking gout, and red hair predominantly this is black on here. But she she is a nephelim, She's a half human half angel hybrid. And they looked like clowns. There's no two ways about it. That's exactly what they look like. Look, she even has her hands up doing like the no, no, no, do you know what I mean? Where do you think that comes from?
Speaker 1: And this is also a Masonic.
Speaker 2: Sign of distress, isn't it. It's the Mysonic sign of distress exactly, Like this is ancient and they are the offspring of these things, okay, like dragons. They are terrifying to behold. And if we use so one today, your heart would drop. And it's kind of a lot of people, especially in the old days of conspiracy, when people were talking about the nephlimbs like a hot bunt topic, they would always have depictions of the nephlim as like really tall, ripped humans with tan skin and long brown dreadlocks, wearing like a cone in the Barbarian and here animals skin loincloth or something like that with like a golden belt buckle. It's kind of like that's too human, like they wouldn't and that was what kind of got me onto this. It's kind of like, that's not right, that's not what they would have looked like based on who the parents were, and when you put those two things together, you don't get something that looks like a human. I'm sorry, that's just what they would have looked like. So that kind of led me on this path of research, and the connections just keep coming. It's ridiculous. And like I said, I've written my first book on the thing here you can get it on Amazon, you know, and it's this is just three hundred pages laying out the foundation for the theory. I'm writing the second book now, which would be another three hundred pages, just showing all these examples I'm talking about with you right now, but giving you the meat the history of each individual culture and where they say they get their stuff from, and where my theory comes into it, and where the obvious connections are. Every single culture on the earth, every continent, every village has a folk tradition and they all communicate with the ancestors by dressing a certain way, and they all have clown features, all of them because they're all communicating with the same creatures. Now, don't get me wrong, there'll be many different kinds of nephelin, but they're all fundamentally reptilian, So snakes don't all look the same. The massive variation between snakes. Okay, the nephelin two would have a wide variation of color. Some of them would have had a blue skin, some of them would have had red skin, but predominantly white it seems to be the go to. Some would have had a red nose, some may not have a red nose. Some might have plumed, feathered frills, some might be covered in hair. But the esthetic similarities of their wide smile, book teeth, bulging eyes, these these sharp fanged book teeth things are very common thing. Red hair, predominantly tall, multi colored patterns all over the body. You see the themes throughout every culture. By the way, these ancient folk traditions dress to channel their spirits. So that's our hint, that's our clue, you know what I mean. And biblically speaking, you know, we are kind of given a hint in the Book of Noah, which is found with the Book of Enoch, it talks about when Noah was born, his father freaked out and thought that his wife had given Perth to a Nephelim, because he ran to his father and says, he looks like one of the sons of the angels. And he's described as having white skin with red blotches all over it like polka dots, and golden hair with eyes that shine. So from that we can infer what Nefhelin would have looked like, something like Noah. Pale, white skin, glowing eyes, bright colored hair with red patches all over the skin. Now, Noah was a human, but he was clearly divinely inspired and chosen specially created human because he was going to repopulate the earth with more humans, so he had that aura about him. But because his dad's at first thought it's this one of the sons of the angels, we know the sons of the Angels had something like that kind of style biblically speaking. But we don't have to just go off that. We can look at all these other cultures I'm showing you here, and they show you what they look like. They dress like them, they have them all over the art. They're in stone like they are showing you what these creatures look like. And they've all they all just have their own geographically specific story that everyone thinks they're all talking about different creatures. Everyone thinks they're all talking about something separate from one another, but they're not. They are the same thing, just in different geographical places. Everyone on the Earth dealt with these things. They were everywhere. They were prolific. They were subjugating humanity and eating them. And this memory is echoed through the folk traditions, and that's where we can see what they looked like. So that's it kind of summarized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this is amazing. Have you seen killer clowns from outer space?
Speaker 2: Yah? Yeah, yeah, people say that to me all the time. That one. That's a classic. There's art the clown, by the way, just start I bring that up. There's the clown serial killer coming out the void from the other realm, the black and White realm. Beetle Juice wears a black and white fractal pattern thing because he's also trapped in the spirit realm. He has white skin and green hair. You find black and white patterns seem to represent them in their spirit form. He is an African tribe doing something very similar. Yeah, killer clowns from out of space basically just reptilian monsters that are eight right after killers.
Speaker 1: They're actually like consuming them. And you just made me. Remember who's that serial killer John Wayne Gacy. He was upseessed with the clowns and being a clown. Remember that.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's funny because at the height of his spree, it's when he started dressing like a clown. He didn't do it straight away after he killed thirty three young boys. They say, what a coincidence that that number was chosen, you know, But it was only like when he was like twenty people in did he start dressing like a clown. And I don't think it's a coincidence that he was only a half hour drive away from his local Royal Order of the Jester's lodge. He was only two hour drive away from the headquarters of the Royal Order of the Jesters and in Indianapolis, and he was caught communicating with two men and it was recorded. It's one of the things that got and convicted about trafficking young boys, and he was buying them to murder rape. It's highly likely he was associating with the Royal Lord of the Jesters, who also have been implicated in humor trafficking quite publicly. He can find the FBI records. Perhaps he started dressing like a clown because he started to understand what it really represented, and maybe he was an insider. He was a member of the Moose, the Blue Lodge, the Moose Lodge in his area. He was photographed with like members of the Senate. He had a s pin in his picture, Special Services pin. You know, he seems to be well connected and just like clowns and painted clowns and murdered people and these odd connections.
Speaker 1: Any study into serial killers, you're going to find that they don't act alone a lot of times. Most times it's more of a ring and that person's just kind of a fall guy or you know they or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it seems that way. Honestly, I get that that guy is definitely it's sucks like, it's very sus and one thing I think it's fun. We should mention I mentioned a Red Nose Day earlier. It's like this public yearly event in the anglosphere where like they get the public to dress like a clown basically to raise money for charity, they say now the red nose. Officially, the story goes that a German actor in a circus was kicked onto the stage after an argument with his boss from the dressing room and he broke his nose and when he got up during the show that was going on, everyone laughed at him and called him a gust of gust, which went full in German, because his nose was swollen, red and bleeding, and then it became became like a staple of the circus from that day on. Now, I think that's a lot of nonsense. There's no evidence that or record of that happening anywhere. No one knows where that story came from. It she seems like a made up story, to be honest. What's more likely is that they had what's called a rhino fiber. So here is a example of a human with a rhino fibers. Some of the nose grows to be a big, bulbous mass and it gets very red in its extreme end stages. I think I've got a picture here at the top. Actually, it can get really horrible looking, and it's called the curse of the Celts, and it's something white people predominantly deal with like it's the more common and white people. That's why they call it the curse of the Celts. And it's basically roseaesia where people get patches of red all over the skin. But they call this like like end stage rose, like n stage cancer. That is end stage roseaesia. This is the most extreme manifestation of roseaesia. It's genetic. You can't catch this and you can't cause this by drinking too much alcohol or something, which a lot of people seem to equate this this sickness with nothing to do with that. It's purely genetic and it's predominantly problem people with very pale skin have, okay, and the Nephlin were known to have extremely white, pale skin, so it's like that they also developed this issue. Whereas they got old, the nose grew to be bulbous and they gained a rhino fimer, which is the curse of the Celts today. So humans get this as well. It's a genetic condition specifically, I'm not saying it's inherited from the Nephilim or something like that. If it's just a problem people with pale skin get. And there are people with like black skin, brown skin, whatever skin. Who can get it. But it's rare, it's extremely rare. So this is not caused by alcoholism. This is not self inflicted. It's a purely genetic condition. The only way to fix it, and as you can see this man's had done here is you shave it off with a hot wire and you re sculpt the nose back into normal human shape. It's the only way to get rid of it. You burn it off and literally slice it away and turn it into something new. Not pleasant, I know, but that is likely what the Nephilim had, which is why they end up the client costume show, because.
Speaker 1: They were like a prebomination type preachers.
Speaker 2: They're like a default in the genes. Yeah, some kind of corruption, Like I mean, here's an African example, and they've got the red polka dots on the face. Probably Roseatia an example of roseationha manifesting. You know, he's Inuit masks. Now, the Inuits are creepy.
Speaker 1: They have that.
Speaker 2: They're not okay that the Inuits are not okay. I have to say this. There's something wrong with them, right. They they are terrified, terrified and terrifying people. They are so scared they are scared of the spirits. They'll tell you that we're terrified of the spirits, and they make masks to appease them and to beg them not to bring drought and famine and stuff, you know. And this is what they think they look like. This is what they manifest their demon masks as they It's got a turn gack, that is what they call it. These the turn gacks are the demons that the shamans channel and work with for power. So this is what they believe the turn gats look like. White face, red mouth, wide grin. This is just their culturally specific way of depicting the exact same thing the Indians are depicting with racture starts. This is just their artistic style of doing the same thing. And yeah, like I said, you find the red nose does crop up quite a lot in some examples, and the modern clown always sports the red nose as well. So I think, I mean, here's a rakshah for example, with a red nose. It's not always there, but is there sometimes as well. Just like in humans, not all white people get it. So I think that's where we get the red nose from, really, and white clowns use red noses. I mean, I mean, look at Medusa here. She looks nothing like what you've been told through modern media. She looks more human with white, pale skin with wings because she's half angel, with its wide serpent grin and pale skin with patterns all over it like a snake. This is what the nephlim. She has a snake in her mouth there. Yeah, this is what they would have really looked like. There you go, them look like clowns. I think I've I think I've tried to prove here today.
Speaker 1: You convinced me. I mean, Paul, you blew my mind twice in the last month on your channel. And that's not easy to do because I feel like I've seen heard at all. But first with the parasites look like demons or not look like parasites are the conduit.
Speaker 2: Maybe for uh Yeah, that was an interesting moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah that And this is just amazing, Like it's it's actually really refreshing and original and mind blowing and just super informative. And I recommend everybody go to Understanding Conspiracy and check out this presentation, especially about clowns. But you have so many other great videos like you're one of the best conspiracy channels that I've I'm across. I'm usually been a long long time, so I hope, uh, if you have something new, you can come back anytime. But this was a banger. You crushed it, you convinced me, you scared me. It was creepy. It's a spooky season. We've got insane clown posse up in half and I want to thank you for coming in. Is there anything else you want to add? And tell us where we can find all of your information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every year the Insane clown possely throw a party in a Freemason hole, so I should tell you so. Oh well, but other than that, yeah, you can find me on YouTube. I've been doing the podcast circuit for over a year now. I was you sounded like Sam Tripley for a second there, and I remember I just didn't show that why. I was on stand Tripley as well about six eight months ago talking about this as well. But like I said, I published a book three months ago. We sold two thousand copies in three months, so it's going quite well. And you can get you can get it on our on just typing the NEPHL and look like clowns and look for this thing you see right here. I'm not just making this up, is what I'm saying. I bring the evidence. There's over three hundred references in this first volume alone showing you the history of the clown. It's not actually hidden, you just have to go looking for it. And some of the connections I have made myself about the costume of a clown relating to Indian demons, it has been confirmed since my research. There's an episode of Supernatural, for example, made in two thousand and two, so way before I even got in the game, which is about a circus clown who gets invited into a house by a child. So it's vampire rules, you have to invite it in and it eats the parents. Turns out it's an ancient Indian demon called a ratuster in the show. So they were telling you then in two thousand and two. You know, it's always been there in our faces. But I only discovered that episode months after make my own connections, so it is real, it is there, and just going Look, I'm not a guy who actually cares about clowns. I wasn't raised even think giving them a second thought. It's not like I thought i'd be doing this. I really didn't think i'd be doing this. It's just one of those things. It's once you see, you can't unsee it. What I primarily am doing with my work is I'm trying to get people to take biblical history seriously, and I'm giving them a bridge here. I'm giving them something they can relate to, that they can connect to and understand and see viscerally. Spiritual warfare is real, and we are up against unseen forces, wickedness in high places, as it mentions in Ephesian six twelve, and we do have weapons against these spiritual forces. And I don't know where your audience, so you land with this, And I'm not trying to be pushy, but fundamentally, if you do encounter anything like this, just call on the name of Jesus Christ, and these things do do flee.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's it's tested or trying to say. And I'm trying to reach the psychedelic community as well. So where I come from, the jesters are not your friends. Okay, They're not what you think they are, and they're not you reflecting your shadow back at yourself. They are an ancient enemy of mankind and you need to be careful and they are liars, they will lie to you. So that's my work. Find me on YouTube, understand the conspiracy, and find the book on Amazon perfect.
Speaker 1: And we will see you all next time with Isaac Wisap and aliens and throughout history using people like you just said. You know, it's the same story, different flavor, mixing the genetics of human beings and extraterrestrials. So look for that and thanks for coming everyone,