Speaker 1: Behind every VP fillip. Thousands of people across America go to work every day. People producing energy offshore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine, people trading and shipping fuels to their destinations. And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations. They're part of the more than three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash investing in America.
Speaker 2: What's the easiest choice you can make? Window instead of middle seat, Picking a vendor who sends a great gift basket, outsourcing business tasks you hate? What about selling with Shopify? Whether you're selling a little or a lot, Shopify helps you do your thing however you chitching. Shopify is the global commerce platform that helps you sell at every stage of your business, from the launch your online shop stage to the first real life store stage, all the way to the did we just hit a million orders stage? Shopify is there to help you grow. Whether you're selling scented soap or offering outdoor outfits, Shopify helps you sell wherever and whatever you're selling. Shopifyce got you covered. Sign up for a one dollar per month trial period at shopify dot com slash Try. Go to shopify dot com slash try now to grow your business no matter what stage you're in shopify dot com slash Try.
Speaker 3: Wow. Welcome everybody. It is Thursday.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: Swear? This is this is November fourteenth? Man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Only show about Spartan Dogs hosted by Spartan Dogs.
Speaker 3: This is part of ms U. I'man host Jason S.
Speaker 5: Ray Horn, along with my co hosts The One the Only, Cedric Swerve and Irvin.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, you got a lot of a lot of arct in that. Come on, come on, come on, we need it. We need that interergy today.
Speaker 6: Baby, come on, I can not have any bug about my dogs right now.
Speaker 4: On the bog I got is about my girl.
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 4: What's my baby name?
Speaker 3: Ayanna? I Ya? You are the girl for me?
Speaker 4: You are the girl I never had yahah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I got your shirt on baby, Wow, that's the only ball I got right now?
Speaker 3: Straight I.
Speaker 4: Illinois. I know we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 6: Even my my basketball team reminded me of my football team straight started off good first half. I think we was up the first half right close, close, yeah, at last five minutes, boy, I told you I won't glad I bet on another team. What you better get some sponge psycholigious word. I had to take the point my rent was due. Oh man, I still need that other win for the mortgage, but I had to pay the rent. It's all the world on work. Now you see him smiling. I'm trying to see the night game too. Let's do it all right.
Speaker 5: You know you talk about getting to that next win, missis say, since right now at four wins, three to go to get two, three games to get two, we win all three of them. That'd be good by me because I said seven to five in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 3: But we need to get two.
Speaker 5: More wins to get to Bowl eligibility. And it all starts on Saturday at two thirty Eastern times in Memorial Stadium, Illinis, the Aliini of Illinois. You know they're gonna face the sparks were going in there. We invading Champagne, Illinois. Well, we're gonna get into that game. To break down to that what happened during the Champions Classic. You know down there in the atl new venue for Michigan State basketball facing you know, I mean, listen, they face Kansas, Okay, number one rank Kansas.
Speaker 3: We're gonna break that game down.
Speaker 5: Also talk a lot about recruiting, nil and much much more, because that's what we do here on this is Spartan. MSU do not forget to click the like and subscribe buttons and follow us on all of our social media platf forms that this is sparta And as you got a lot of back behind the scenes footage going on, swerve smoking cigars in all sorts of locations across the country. You know, hey, hey, straight, you know we're gonna be on the road going into Champagne just in a few few short hours. Swerve, man, Like, let's let's get into it right now. Oh man, what he was there?
Speaker 3: What he was at seven o'clock?
Speaker 5: You know, no, noble, noble, uh you know what he being first? But I know, I since the fan base is a little melancholy, since they're kind of like you, swerve, a little down, a little ambigue. They don't know what to think where we are, how do we move forward?
Speaker 3: Is this good? Is this bad?
Speaker 5: What's up with this? Staff. What's up with this team? Are we any good? We don't talk about it. That's what this place is about. Look, Joe Waller, we can't put that up there like that. You know, we can't do that.
Speaker 6: Hold on straight, hold on one thing about this in Sparta M s U with with with yourself, with and me we get to you real and authentic. You know, Joe had a great point. He had a great point, and his point was something that I was thinking, Okay, we'll power five school right straight?
Speaker 3: Are we not? Yes? We power for now?
Speaker 6: Because all right, power for bring me back Sean because I got a haircut.
Speaker 3: Look cute listen.
Speaker 6: Uh, So we'll power for school right. And so what what people got to understand is not that we hateing or whatever it is. We we we know especially you've been in and I'm coming right behind you and I was just in it two years ago. Far as the recruiting is, we know what the other power for schools are doing.
Speaker 3: What are they offering?
Speaker 6: So when you sit back as a fan and you looking at the recruiting board and we send ourselves while were not going after the top dogs, even trying because the guy before you he had big enough.
Speaker 3: Nuts to do it. Yeah, huh, you're talking about mel Tucker.
Speaker 6: Tuck went at the big dogs. You know, he stuck his chest out there. He believed in hisself. He never said anything for it. Oh, we can't compete with the other schools or anything like that. You know what I'm saying. So when you sit back as a fan and you say, okay, why we're not going after this quarterback?
Speaker 3: Now, look what Michigan done did? Oh man? He I mean, we don't need.
Speaker 4: No quarterback because I love our quarterback.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, whoa, it's red cup mama right there.
Speaker 3: Hey baby, you're right about that.
Speaker 5: So I mean, Cedric has decided to go right into this and circumvent the entire run down. And we're going right at Bryce Underwood right now talking about.
Speaker 3: The LM with one of the half billions.
Speaker 5: I was rumored to be offered to Bryce Underwood, a Bellville the number one high school player.
Speaker 3: In in high school in high school, number one.
Speaker 5: Player in high school is in Belleville, Michigan committed to LSU sword.
Speaker 6: Straight, let's let's go back to high school. You mean to tell me you're gonna give me ten point five? And I still gotta walk the hall. I make more than my principal.
Speaker 3: Principal. Matter of fact, I could probably buy the school from the friend the from.
Speaker 6: The county that ain't no high school casting no ten million dollars man, and you Benna tell I'm gonna get this on December ninth least, that's my contract, Donna say when I signed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can I go to school? Come on? Man?
Speaker 4: First of all, come on, what can't you tell me?
Speaker 3: Right right? I woulda made two.
Speaker 6: Million out of the year even if throwing tuchdown and there they're gonna be guarantee.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all crazy? Come on, man, what.
Speaker 6: Get the security? God tell me at school? What's that side? And come on, I'll listen. I mean I see this in facts.
Speaker 5: Anybody says facts, uh marine, I mean that's way too records for me.
Speaker 3: But it's generating a huge bud.
Speaker 5: This is I can't tell you the amount of d ms we've been receiving. You and I both text messages calls people saying what the hell's going on?
Speaker 3: And I think this is triggering that. I think that all what's going on down the road with.
Speaker 5: All the the the you know, flipping and throwing money and all these You know, every time we turn on the open the phone up, it's another UH alumni from over there down the road, throwing money in trying to get more players because they feel like, you know, they just had success in one national championship with an asterisk, but now they feel like they wanted again, and.
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: I think that forces us to do an introspective look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Swear. I know you're gonna ask that.
Speaker 5: It forces us to look in the mirror and say, what the hell are we doing to compete with that?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying, is that what's going on?
Speaker 4: The perfect example the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, they going out to getting different pieces, right, getting different people, getting the running back, or they get another DV and receiver, then go out they go out there and make a trade, get another DN. So what I'm saying is they going out, the Detroit Lions, going out after the best talent for their team right to put to compete. All I'm saying is are we even trying as an organization to compete? Did we even make a call to that court or did we sit back and say, oh, you know what, he already committed there as you. I mean not, we don't need a quarterback. I take my quarterback over a high school quarterback. But I'm just saying, just for example. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You know, I doubt that we even pursued him. I know that's my thing, and I want this is what I want the fans to know because they get on Twitter though. Oh you guys will behave no, no, no, I just want to know because guess what, Like I told you guys, the guy before, this guy, he had big nuts. He didn't care about of Georgia. He didn't care if you had a a Notre dame off for whatever it is.
Speaker 3: He went in.
Speaker 4: Thinking he can get the best of the beast.
Speaker 3: But he had the backing though right back then, you.
Speaker 2: Know he what's the easiest choice you can make window instead of middle seat, picking a vendor who sends a great gift basket, outsourcing business tasks you hate? What about selling with Shopify? Whether you're selling a little or a lot, Shopify helps you do your thing however you chitching. Shopify is the global commerce platform that helps you sell at every stage of your business, from the launch your online shop stage to the first real life store stage all the way to the did we just hit a million orders stage? Shopify is there to help you grow. Whether you're selling scented soap or offering outdoor outfits, Shopify helps you sell wherever and whatever you're selling. Shopifyce got you covered. Sign up for a one dollar per month trial period at shopify dot com slash try. Go to shopify dot com slash try now to grow your business no matter what stage you're in shopify dot com slash Try.
Speaker 8: This is the.
Speaker 9: Story of the one who, as a maintenance specialist for a historic high rise, knows that vintage charm historically needs constant attention, which is why when it's time to upgrade, turn at the century mechanicals. They turn to Granger, with easy access to a million plus products and the scale to deliver when and where you need them. The right tools and supply are never far away, so the one can keep that vintage building running like new Call click Granger dot com or just stop buying Granger. For the ones who get it.
Speaker 5: Done, you have to have the backing to be able to do that, though, right swerve now is it? There is the nil infrastructure? Truly there? I'm talking from the top down. Now, you know Alan Hallen Athletic, the director. You know, is the system set up to where there is people that are able to invest in the NIL name, image likeness for the football team, basketball team. You know, everybody talks about what's going on with the house settlement and what's going to happen with revenue share. That's a piece of it. That's a fact that it's a piece that is not the only thing. There is no cap. Get that out of your heads, ladies and gentlemen. There is no cap coming. That's not happening. They don't cap. So the NFL has a cap as far as the salary is concerned, uh, you know, salary pool for each team, but they also you also have the ability to go out and get your own marketing deals as well, and there is no cap on marketing deals.
Speaker 3: NIL is kind of a combination of both of those states. You know.
Speaker 5: So every you know, university, every conference has the ability to put together some parameters for their in house version or the house settlement slash revenue sharing. But collectives are free to do with the whatever they want to do. And this is what you're seeing with that ten and a half million dollar offer. Someone asked, what's that over four or five years? A four year it's rumored to be a four year offer for Bryce Underwood out of Belleville High School. Ten and a half million dollars four years.
Speaker 6: So you know what, when we get off this show, I'm gonna get on my knees and I'm a preak because I got one more left. Lord, they ain't gotta be ten five. Just give us half of ten five. We'll go to North Dakota.
Speaker 3: We we we.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, I moved. Once I move again, I'm going in the dorms with my baby. Yeah, we'll go to North Dakota.
Speaker 5: Look, look when you see this, so, I mean, there's a lot of questions out here. A kid going to MSU is gonna be way better off. Can't replace lifetime family. These U of M and as you guys rarely see each other after college. This is Trevor talking again. So will tell you.
Speaker 3: That no, no, no, Treuvor. We'll tell you this is the perfect exapple.
Speaker 6: This dude that I'm on this show with barely even talked to me when we was on the team for two years. Right, So fifty fifty on now with t t I'm fifty fifty on that. You know, you can go either way, you know, but you ain't got to talk to me if I had, you know, make it two million a year to walk to campus and looking at everybody else who's not making too many. But now we talk every day, so you know, I love him for it. But he didn't even He wouldn't even give me a ride.
Speaker 5: So you were too busy, do you know, not going to class, hanging out with Plexico, chasing the wrong people.
Speaker 3: You know, I said, watching.
Speaker 5: And you know exactly what I'm talking about too, But what he car They're gonna end up like Jerry Jones and Dallas number one and throwing money away, good money after bad.
Speaker 3: So to that point, Woody, are you saying that who wins? There?
Speaker 5: Are you saying to not throw the money, not get the players and just have different Like like, what what's the strategy there? I get that, I understand, like let's hate, let's hate them. I hate him, but what is that? What does that get you or what does that get us?
Speaker 3: Swerve? Can you help me with this?
Speaker 4: I don't know what that job?
Speaker 6: Rashard, You're right, I mean either he was a hell of a player, He did a hell of a job playing center, being bow legged and pigeon toe with that big ass head boy.
Speaker 4: He was strongest one on the team. He did a hell of a job.
Speaker 6: I'm not knocking that he didn't even have to give me a ride because the way he blocked made me able to buy my own ride, you know what I mean. But what you were saying straight, it's all about the rat now.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. It's all about the rat.
Speaker 6: Now if you think about that, you know what Michigan is doing is making noise because they gotta make noise, you know what I mean, They gotta They gotta have somebody, somebody had to go in there and say, hell, hey go this and this.
Speaker 4: We gotta do whatever we gotta do to get that quarterback.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And if that's the number, but just know, if LS you really want them LS, you can go ten point six.
Speaker 3: That they got. So is that gonna tip the scales?
Speaker 4: I wish I was I wish I was a stepdaddy of his uncle.
Speaker 5: We might have talked to those people. So, I mean, these rumors are are are absolutely true. You know, Just just for the record, I know this is stuff. This stuff is going on. I don't even know if those numbers are accurate. Those numbers might be a little light. It's based on the stuff that I'm hearing out here with Bryce Underwood.
Speaker 3: And you know, look, man, I.
Speaker 5: Don't see the Pandora is out the box, the Genie's out the bottle, and I don't see it getting any better anytime soon.
Speaker 9: This is the story of the one who as a maintenance specialist for historic high rise and knows that vintage charm historically needs constant attention, which is why when it's time to upgrade, turn at the Century mechanicals. They turned to Granger with easy access to a million plus products and the scale to deliver when and where you need them. The right tools and supplies are never far away, so the one can keep that vintage building running like new Call click Granger dot com or just dot buy Granger For the ones who get it done.
Speaker 6: Low's Nose.
Speaker 10: You want to get even more value for the holiday. That's why as a Milow's Rewards member, you get new member deals on holiday decor, tools and more, and you are in points when you shop. More points equal more rewards to help you save on holiday and more. Not a member join for free today at Low's dot com slash Mylow's rewards. Because Low's Nose Deals program subject to terms and conditions, points are awarded on eligible purchases seelows dot com slash terms for full details subject to change.
Speaker 5: So when you see a scenario like that, when in regards to nil is it, do you would you rather And I'm asking the people in to chat to comment, would you rather sit back and say, look, let's not let's not get in that game because it's bad. We don't want to we don't want to be involved in that. We want to take the high row or do you want do you want to win? Do you want to get involved in this? Because I'm gonna tell you Michigan is not the only one that's gonna be doing this. I mean, we know Miami is doing, we know Texas doing, we know Oregon, Ohio State. I mean, YadA, YadA, YadA. The list goes on and on and on with schools who are competing to be in one of those twelve spots. You know, we can do a whole We're gonna do a whole show on the college fotball playoffs right now it's not pertinent. This is not where we are right now. We are very Michigan State focused. So what we're gonna talk about the college football playoffs scenario for but to piss everybody off, I don't know, Swerve what you think, man.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this. What about the players that we have now on the team.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because these guys right now not playing for free.
Speaker 6: Because at the end of the day, this is what college football is right now, right everybody going to they you South hayzus guy out there because they just lost, and the kids saying, coach, I need I just saw the story he need eight hundred thousand by Friday.
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a story that Warren Sapp said that a kid told him that you know they Nick, They went to Nick Saban and said, hey, we need such and such.
Speaker 4: You know eight hundred nine hundred thousand by Friday. If not we in the portal. That was one of those the cases. I never knew the number, but I heard the story.
Speaker 6: So what I'm saying is we got guys that that's getting money a money right monthly. So all twenty two starters getting money right now, straight right.
Speaker 3: They're getting money, but not monthly.
Speaker 6: Ye yes, yes, Oh so now you as a fan, lumni, whatever, I'm all for it. Man get every I'm telling you, I'm telling you what I'm telling my bub We're gonna get everything. But what I'm saying is if if, if you're getting money. Now you see here as a fan and you're looking like a certain player, you say, Okay, what is this guy make?
Speaker 3: Is he worth it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And then you got to think, also, what do we need to do to make our team better? But like you say, do he have the backing? That what Joe was saying, what's what's up with the collective?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: What's going on? That's why I say I should run for a d because I'm I'm I'm I'm asking everybody. Oh yeah, I'm getting every dime, every pen, I'm kissing every baby. Whatever I gotta do to compete with the people down the street, the people over Yonder, the people down in Miami, and the people out there in Oregon.
Speaker 3: I gotta do whatever I gotta do.
Speaker 4: To have a chance.
Speaker 6: That's right, Because if you go away to Oregon and you you living way down Yonder, come come, come, to East Lansing. It had to be talk mindset, cause he had people coming on campus and you'll think, like, damn, I was I was sitting back, like how that guy going to Michigan State.
Speaker 3: At least on a visit?
Speaker 6: Mm hm, okay, tup with down in Georgia. Tug had a chance. You know, you know, he's doing his thing. He's throwing it out there. That's the problem. That's a question right there now with it. So so there's a philosophical difference. You talk about Mel Tucker.
Speaker 5: He was in the Saving Tree, came out of obviously Cleveland, Ohio, was it Michigan State as a grad assistant when we played here at Michigan State.
Speaker 3: He goes down to LSU with Nick Saban, was at minam of Ohio, Ohio State, NFL for a long time, ten years in NFL, then Georgia obviously Bamma as well with Nick, but Georgia. Then he gets a head coach a job in Colorado, then eventually back to Michigan State.
Speaker 5: Do you think that that mindset and like what he saw in the SEC the NFL groomed him to be a little bit more aggressive versus where we are now and we have Jonathan Smith who Pasadena, California. He walked on to Oregon State. He's been around, you know, Washington, Boysey State, never really east of the Rockies, you know, not as aggressive of a of an environment of recruiting as the SEC Okay and Nick Saban. Now he's here in the Big ten at Michigan State. And what do the fans want? What do they expect out of a Jonathan Smith?
Speaker 6: I mean, for one, you got to understand, like you said, the key word is do he have the back end?
Speaker 3: You know? Is he is?
Speaker 8: He?
Speaker 6: Is he having that close meeting with the ad and say who can I go to? Because I'm not a Michigan State guy. I'm not a Big ten guy. I don't know the area, I don't know the history, I don't know the money guys. You know, how can I have a dinner with these guys?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 6: Action?
Speaker 3: Coaches? Though? Who's your who's your money? People?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: What that that's the key behind it because it's not like it's coming out of his pocket, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And like I said, and for all the fans out that we have nothing against the coaches that I love. What they're doing. You know, we just got to finish game and it happened. I'm a realist, you know, I would love to win every game. But did I really think we was gonna ren win every game?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But the end of the day, I want to know what's the what's our mindset?
Speaker 6: Because to be honest, I'm calling and I'm saying, hey, man, I got this kid. You know, at least take a look at him. Why because I can get in this ear. I know it's daddy. I can at least get him on campus. Now, y'all got to finish the deal.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. You got to offer my son because we got forty one.
Speaker 4: We're good. You know, we don't need forty two.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Even though I know my son, Daddy. You know, I know I'm real good. You ain't got to even though I brought.
Speaker 3: Him to you. You know your son, Daddy, everybody too.
Speaker 6: But the end of the day, what I'm saying is you got people that's trying to help you know or something.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just confusing, man.
Speaker 6: And it's only confusing because you know, we take pride and what we did at the school and how much we loved the school, so it ain't so much criticism. We just want to know, Hey, are we out there trying to compete with everybody else with the top dogs, or we just sell for who's selling for us?
Speaker 3: That's the question that I got. Yeah, hanging with plex, that's that's that's that's a good question.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm a I'm a better guy. Now.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't I want you to know I was. You know, I don't want to talk about what he says that.
Speaker 5: No, man, show me something that is worth the cash. I don't know who he's saying. Who he needs somebody that's worth money, wins and talent. All right, So then look, Marlin, he says we got to get involved. We need to drop five mili on some linemen. Great point on both sides. Yeah, the offense and defense. You know, there's the strategy. I think I've heard this before. People ask questions about what is the strategy for the offensive line and defensive line, because that's an area of expertise. You just talked about the Detroit Lions. Swere you brought the Detroit Lions up? They got one. When you look at their line, the trenches, the way that they're built. Man, Hey, they built from the inside out. You know, they have great interior linemen on both sides of the ball. How do you do that right now? In Michigan State Finn on the offensive and defensive lines. Defensive lines did start off really good, was in the top ten and sacks produced through three four games and haven't produced any sacks since.
Speaker 3: You know, what is that from? Is it a talent thing? Is it a scheme thing? You know?
Speaker 5: Joe Rossi, I think is a phenomenal defensive coordinator, but have not got to the quarterback in about five weeks.
Speaker 3: That's too much.
Speaker 5: Offensive line had a ton of injuries, especially at the especially at the right guard position. And how do you build an offensive line going into next season when you look at is it through the recruiting trying to get five stars?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you know as well I do. A five star high.
Speaker 5: School kid is still gonna take some time, most of the time to develop.
Speaker 3: You know, there's only so many Jordan Seatings of the world that's out there.
Speaker 5: In Colorado. He went to a softer conference. To be real here, the big twelve great player was at IMG and now one of like a freshman All American because he's got the opportunity.
Speaker 3: He's playing against the big twelve talent.
Speaker 5: He didn't go to Alabama, you know, jumping right into the the fire in the SEC or other big ten. He's at the Big twelve. I think Michigan State is going to target players in the portal. But in order to get players out of the portal, you still, what do you needsworth, I ain't got I ain't gotta ask you, but you just tell telling people what you need when you're going into the portal.
Speaker 4: So now of me asks you this straight. Why did we lose the d lines that we lost?
Speaker 3: You already know why. It's the same.
Speaker 5: It's the same. It's we're going back. We're going round and round here. We lost harming to organ money.
Speaker 3: We lost my man, Baryl Simeon sim down in Miami.
Speaker 4: So now my question is how lost.
Speaker 3: Ryan Young missoo money.
Speaker 6: So the point is I'm saying is to replace that type of talent or that body size or that figure right now, it's gonna cost you some money to be to compete, right think about it. That's that's all of That's what the game. And then a lot of us hate it. You know, a lot of people don't like it. But guess what, Like I tell people, I'm seventy thirty on it because at the same time, you know, these coaches can do what they want to do and there's no penalty for it, you know what I'm saying. And then when you have some kids struggling to you know, you know, everybody want to say, you know, you get so much money with a scholarship.
Speaker 3: This and this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but you don't know my situation, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, when you got a chance right now to get it right now, why not get it when they're giving it. That's what That's the only thing I was saying before when we had some guys on Twitter action ou no, no, no, you know what I'm saying. All I want to know, as an alumni, as a Spartan dog, as a fan, as somebody who loved Michigan State, what is our plan and who.
Speaker 3: Were going out there?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And are we using all our sources or even that what is our sources? You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's all we want to know.
Speaker 6: And if you can answer those questions, you can tell us I got nothing with the guys you recruiting. But now are we going for the top? Do we got that much confidence? Or we just gonna get you know, need to get that whatever suit the program?
Speaker 3: Well guess what. That ain't gonna work in the power for.
Speaker 4: Hell no, you better look at the team that's gonna be in the top twelve.
Speaker 6: Yeah, watch every let's that's.
Speaker 5: Not what we want though, you know, because there are people on campus in high decision making positions that don't necessarily think that we need to be there.
Speaker 3: Now that's a fact.
Speaker 6: Well, but let the fans know we're not trying to go to the Rose Bowl, the twelve, the playoff and all that. We just want to be six and five or six and four and go to a whatever old game before December thirty first. And then that's the case, then okay, then I can be a fan somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Then No, don't see there thinking that I want to compete against the I don't know. Maybe the fans are okay, six and man, fans don't get that. Okay with that, get that ass out of here from being a fan then.
Speaker 5: No, man, listen, I don't do you know that? Yeah, maybe everybody's not as competitive as you are. I don't know, I don't know if the fans really dode Michigan State fans really want to win championships? Are we okay beating Michigan every now and then and making it to a Bowl game like That's that's really the question. That's what you got to take inventory of as a fan base. What do we want? Because as former players, we know what we would like to see, we know what it what we want to cheer for. We understand that it's different something it may be different for others. And that's the question. That's what we're here to talk about. Do you want to win it all? Or do you just want to win some of it?
Speaker 6: So let me ask you this great, So when you pay a coach over five million dollars, because that's that's the that's seven million, it's none of what I'm saying. Why when you're paying over five million, because I'm guessing five is like, you know, above average or whatever the you know, the the rate man be.
Speaker 3: He aren't making five.
Speaker 6: So if you paid a coach seven we just said, okay, I get a coach you know, three years. But a good point last time where you say okay, the Indiana coach year. And then I also was bored having a good cigar, and I saw that Oregon State is like five and three or six and something like sixty and three or something like that, with a new coach too. So it kind of puzzled me because when my CTE kicked in, I was like, why the hell? First of all, I'm watching Oregon State, and then I look at the record, the record better than ours. And we took their coach and their quarterback and they center and they tight end and the decoordinated. Oh, they got a new staff. So I was kind of you know, I think, I hope they ain't putting nothing in my cigars straight, but it kind of.
Speaker 3: Like puzzling me.
Speaker 6: Now we're paying a guy seven, which I ain't got. No, it ain't my pocket. But when you come with seven, don't expectation, come with it. That's all imagazin. If not paying fold, I'll go get caught, go get there to do it. I do it for three.
Speaker 3: We ain't expected nothing, but I'm gonna win. Though.
Speaker 5: I think some of the ansis that we've been getting because you know, we talked. I've gotten this comment a few more than a few times on my social media and in my DMS, and on my text message and phone calls. We want to give you feedback based off of what people are asking.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing over and over again that.
Speaker 5: We faced three first year head coaches in Boston College with Bill O'Brien and down the road with Sharon Moore, and also Indiana with Kirk Signetti.
Speaker 3: Lost all three.
Speaker 5: Okay, none of them are making the same amount as the staff in Michigan State.
Speaker 2: With Robinhood Gold, you don't need a silver spoon to eat up the financial favors of the one percent. Robinhood Gold allows the resourceful individual to earn a very liberal rate of four point five percent EY on uninvested cash and be rewarded with a handsome three percent retirement boost on an IRA account. Robinhood Gold provides the privileges of a high net worth for any networth for just five dollars a month. The new gold standard is here. Sign up at robinhood dot com slash gold. Terms apply for product specific disclosures, visit robinhood dot com slash gold. Investing in VAL's risk rate may change. Gold membership is offered by robin Hood Gold else.
Speaker 11: Pen fed Free Checking offers zero fees and zero balance requirements for zero hassle. Pen fed Access America Checking lets you earn money on your bounds for dreams big and small. Choose the best account for you and start making the most of your money. Learn more at PenFed dot org. Federally insured by NCUAY. To receive any advertised product, you must become a member of pen fed Credit Union.
Speaker 5: And arguably, when you look at those games, I just want Trevor, you know the encyclededa, how did you think those games went? How did you think they win? Were we out talented? Were we out classed? That's I think. What's what that's the question? Were we out classed? Was it Alabama two thousand and twelve, whatever that was when they can't undefeated, you know, twenty first rounders and all that? Or what did you feel? Because that's this is we're getting real here now, this is family. This is family talk. We're getting real, all right, swear you know it's okay. I know, I know you might get nervous.
Speaker 6: Were you know, I get pissed out. So when you say outclass that mean out coached?
Speaker 3: Well I'm asking.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, were we out classed as far as talent or out coached.
Speaker 6: And you know the sad part about it, we had a chance in all three, at least Indiana.
Speaker 4: We started off tough like we was.
Speaker 6: You know, we made them uncomfortable, which I told you, you know, with my my I still got my on and that's what I came up where we got to make them uncomfortable, you know, because we're saying some shits straight at mark Ingram and all them doing on NBC whatever they do, they not getting the info like we getting. You know what I mean, People ain't breaking it down, don't want to give us credit like that, But shit, I'm gonna give us our credit myself. We're doing a hell of a job straight. But listen, that's a great question at the end of the day, it's all about how you how you look at it, because in all three of those games we had a shot. It wasn't like you know, like I don't know if you saw the game against uh old Miss and Georgia. Old Miss beat Georgia ass physically, mentally, whatever. None of those three teams just came in and punched us in the mouth. Matter of fact, we started off punching them in the mouth, all all Trion, all Trion. We were punching the ass in the mouth, physical coming our boom boom bone.
Speaker 3: We just didn't finish.
Speaker 6: So now when you say that, are we missing a couple of dolls that we played a couple more dollars we.
Speaker 3: Could finish, you know what I mean? So it can go?
Speaker 6: Or did we get did we make the right adjustments that have to come out against the Indiana to take how we started at the beginning?
Speaker 3: What's the adjustments? That's a good question. What were the adjustments?
Speaker 5: I mean ten to nothing, first time Indiana ever trailed all season long, ten to nothing and they scored forty seven unanswered ports. I think you know, I've gotten that from a lot of people that aren't feeling very positive right now, that hearing the Less go Hoosiers or that whatever that was in Spartan Stadium drove them off a head. They are in a position it's worse than the election. When you talk about what's going on with people's emotions right now, it's bad, you know.
Speaker 3: The Less.
Speaker 6: I'm glad I wanted to hear Mullys saying let's go Hue. I would have been like the police cop at the Florida game.
Speaker 3: That's what's that. Oh, you didn't see the police guy at the Florida game.
Speaker 6: When when he oh beating somebody, he woke up that morning saying, somebody gonna catch the hand. So if I would have been in that stadium and I would have heard let's go Hoosia.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, I'd have been yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. Let's so, Trevor.
Speaker 5: Let's let's remember last year's MSU players were angry because money was unequally divided.
Speaker 3: This year better distributed.
Speaker 5: Uf N paid three and a half million for natty last year and sixteen point six for a six and six record this year. Where did you get three and four for a natty last year? The Trevor Trevor's usually spot on, You're dead wrong on that one. They paid more than three point four million. Brother, that one player got about that. I know that to be fact, Trevor. So that's that's one of the first times I can tell Trevor. I can call bullshit on Trevor. That is hard. It's hard to do that with Trevor because he is a damn encyclopedia. But that that, my friend, is bullshit. Maureen is there a way to get Darien Harris or Otis Wiley on the show that you had some light on our efforts. Yes, you know, we'll invite him. We'll definitely invite him. I'll see those guys tomorrow. I'll say, you know what, more Old Maureen say, come on the show. Let's see what they say. I don't know what they know about this though, This is this is beyond Darien Harris and and ODIs. Wow, what they what do they have to do with this? Honestly, they don't really have a lot to do with this. You know, they they are taking they they have to work within the confines. They're great young men, you know, doing what they need to do at Michigan State University, play fly Athletics, Playfi sports properties.
Speaker 3: They don't make the decisions of who gets like. They don't. That's not their job at all.
Speaker 5: So this is that we're not trying to lay the blame on somebody, especially any former players.
Speaker 3: You know. It's it's it's who controls this.
Speaker 5: The fans, fans control more than you think you control. It's not the administra it ain't the coach, it ain't.
Speaker 3: Players can only play is as good as they are right, list, work straight. What's the.
Speaker 6: Thing that Western Michigan doing. I just I can't read like you, but I can read a little bit. What's the thing that Western Michigan doing? And I want to know?
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you and I get a chance that jerdy and well.
Speaker 5: We don't read this. We don't read this. We're gonna read this statement because I gotta take a breath here, I gotta take I gotta sit this red cup after these message from our friends over at I House.
Speaker 3: Oh, I forgot about them pancakes, I huck uh.
Speaker 9: Weekdays are the new weekends with I Hop's house based menu only six dollars Monday through Friday.
Speaker 5: Whoa okay, man, that was a short you gotta change commercial. We got a new commercial for how we got a new one? Come on, man, hey, anyway, the question you asked it swear if you're about to read this, bringing it back up, bring that, Bring that Western Michigan Bank. In support of this important initiative, Western Michigan Athletics, the Bronco Athletic Fund and the BWR Collective had continued to teach a collaboration by assigning Bronco Athletic Fund Priority point credit to contributions made by Bronco Athletic Fund members to the BWR collective. This partnership ensures that Bronco Athletic Fund members that support of your studentship.
Speaker 3: There you go, agree, man, Come, I ain't gonna do it like that. Masters what this is saying, you can take this down.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna read everything and test our cognitive skills right now.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not Joe Biden. Listen.
Speaker 5: We are looking at a partnership between a collective and the the fundraising arm of a university within the state of Michigan. Okay, that's not the Big Boys, right, It's not Michigan, Michigan State. So that's equivalent to a collective being partners with the Spartan Fund. Listen, I'm gonna tell you the truth. All I've ever heard from our administration is that that right there is illegal. Now, all I do is read, and when I go around the country and I see a Maria Irving, I see Caden straight, Colden straight, I see them going to camps. Okay, and I talked to the coaches all over the country. That's bullshit too. Yes, Okay, they do it everywhere else, but here. They say it's illegal. It's illegal. It's illegal. Now we got Western Michigan, Okay doing it and they and they neither one of our sons go. We have no affiliation with them. That's a fact that right there is a fact that's going on in Calamba Zoo.
Speaker 3: I can have some affiliation.
Speaker 6: I just need to know what the number is, Astraight, I'm gonna call think, gotta know the coach over there.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call it that the coach from Louisville.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. I don't know even the old.
Speaker 4: C and he came.
Speaker 6: He was at Stanford. I gotta think of his name. But if that's him, he gave me the number of me and my baby. We coming, you know, Idaana say, we coming? We cover what's what's the number between you and the collective?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: What what's the number of y'all going on? Hey, they're trying to get the numbers out because we all right, we ain't got to get ten point five, but you know, give us some point five, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, listen, Astral Morgan, not just lining.
Speaker 3: We also need to drop some money on dB as real Astray.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, we should be going after Elijah Johnson in state target and Elijah Burr's plexical son.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, hey, hey, check the mail.
Speaker 5: Is but we gotta put the check in the mail because you couldn't have teaved.
Speaker 3: This up better.
Speaker 4: I don't know Elijah Donson, gonna talk to him.
Speaker 6: Elijah Dotson, I don't know, and Elijah Birds. All I'm saying is either one of them that if one of them a d B, he's gonna have to wake the zero honey badger lead and Bird is gonna have.
Speaker 3: To wake the six lead. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Because boy, bad boy, you know, talking talking, but you know the thing about it. When I I did talk to place Ago, he felt that, you know, and he sat back and he said the same thing. You know, those guys didn't recruit like the other guys, you know what I mean? And he and he all four, I mean, he wanted the one one his son, He want his nomber retired. He wanted with son what for into green and white because he even said, we ain't wearing rebuts now my son like NIKEA. I said, we got all that, we got all that. But he's like he had a better relationship with other people, which is cool. You know whatever the staff like, they like. You know, we gotta we're gonna we're gonna support it. We're gonna cheer four. We gotta do what we gotta do because what we like straight, they don't have to like. Right, Yeah, of course because he gets seven? Why somebody gets seven? Men gonna listen to me because I ain't give you your dying matter of fact, I'm trying to get a free teacher's free sweatsuit. Right well, coach, keep doing what you're doing, man, I mean, what can we say?
Speaker 5: Hey, Trevor said, the problem with ms U MSU admin versus him as you football your point, Astreel says she wants to I would just want to get back to winning championships.
Speaker 6: Okay, win.
Speaker 5: Every loss cuts me to the thick. Would I have you come to a d Hey, I appreciate that, Woody nostraight of course. Everybody wants to win. That's g l Okay, spin the bag, Okay, Well, I don't want to fan out there cheering for my son. Just wants a bowl game. That's ridiculous, okay, right, Mama home, We.
Speaker 3: Got that picture of Mama home when she was a redskin thing. You don't expect to play these are okay?
Speaker 5: So so when there's there's a lot of these, there's a lot of statements here, a lot of comments, man, a lot.
Speaker 4: I love it, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, was listening to your miss Combo a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 5: The reason we didn't throw deep to marsh was because the coaching staff doesn't trust our ooh wow, okay, Travis.
Speaker 3: Then what's the quarterbacks?
Speaker 6: Listen, Travis, I said, when I was at Alabama and I was an assistant to the running back coach and we won a national championship. I was in the coaching every meeting, and I remember when the coach said, we gotta get Julio the ball. He got to touch the ball eight to eleven times. And I sat and I said, why you come up with a number like eleven? He said, Coach, we just threw it out there, but we know if we can get it, if we can throw it to them eleven, he gonna least catch ten. And with him, we gonna they're gonna put us least up fourteen to seventeen points.
Speaker 3: I say, damn.
Speaker 4: Then I thought about I saw six.
Speaker 6: I said, ooh, we gotta get six the ball eight to eleven time at least attempts and see where that get us. Right.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I got that from the Asian attorney Stein on your show on hundred percent Truth. So you're the bullshit this t No, Trevor, that is bullshit again. Three point foward for the whole team. No way, you had Will Johnson, you had Listen.
Speaker 6: The unback was getting straight. He had to get he was getting three himself. He got three. Come on, man, Blake Corp. And uh Edward's got a little over one last year. That's just the backfield. Come on, Trevor, Man.
Speaker 5: Come on, Trevor, what are you talking about? You miss hurt. I don't know what Stein was talking about. I have no idea. I believe you have a photographic memory and all that, but that ain't right. I'm just telling you it's not right. That's less than what Michigan State had in his worst day. Okay, man, Man, it just it just keeps going on and off. We're like at the end of the day, Nick marsh is gonna be game playing this week. Illinois has one of his former high school coaches coaching the secondary.
Speaker 3: This is true. His high school head coach is coaching at Illinois. Now. Who guess where he's going next year? Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I bet you thirteen push ups.
Speaker 3: I bet you twenty.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that, but I'm gonna bet you he'll gonna be okay. So let's do this. Let's check what is Mama tron. Yeah, let's check Mama tron phone and the Sun. No, he ain't gonna call it. He ain't that stupid to call the Sun phone. But let's check Mama tron phone from No. Meet three into the until January first, and let's see, dammit, said.
Speaker 5: Old Push of eighty eight, said happy meal, Old thirty three. They tracking y'all ass.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I bout I bout eleven Happy Meal, because only eleven people came out.
Speaker 5: Come on, you can't do this too this man. Listen, man, we we beating this up. You know, I don't wanna.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go down this dark road because some people may think it's dark. I'm getting it in my ear. Oh man, if you can't handle this, listen.
Speaker 8: Now, you can get Cox Internet and one unlimited mobile line for eighty dollars a month, all with Wi Fi equipment included a no annual contract. If only getting it all was always that easy, like having a night out and getting a good night's sleep. Get it all with Cox. Get Cox Internet and one unlimited mobile line for eighty dollars a month. Visit Cox dot com Slash Value Limited time offer for new customers only. No annual contract means no minimum term agreement and no early termination fees. Additional restrictions apply.
Speaker 5: I We all of us are just responding and reacting to what everyone is asking us. You don't ask, We don't tell, kind of like the military, all right, but you are asking. We telling, all right, So we're talking about it. We're not telling anything. We're talking about it. Were airing it out in line nine.
Speaker 3: Swear. You know we gotta get into that breakdown.
Speaker 5: But but first, you know, we have to hear a few message from our friends over at gray Matter.
Speaker 7: Just like a bad player can cost your team the game, overpaying for shipping can cost your business. Gray Matter, exchange your all star team for shipping savings will help you score big, with up to thirty percent savings on your ups and FedEx costs.
Speaker 4: Hey straight, I want to give a shot to Steve Man. Tight tight shirt wins Steve Man.
Speaker 6: Steve got a big heart, always giving Steve when it got this shirt for me? My my, my new girlfriend. What's her name again? You out the girl for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the pay.
Speaker 4: Oh it's cold, it's Colon Michigan.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, man, it's oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wanted to bet you that that jacket is a medium.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the twins right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, I appreciate you, Steve Man, appreciate your baby.
Speaker 3: It really look Steve, I look like you. No, man, you need it two sizes of smaller for Steve.
Speaker 5: But look, mister into Illinois said Michigan State four and five, two and four in the Big Ten, going against Illinois, who is six and three overall.
Speaker 3: They're already Bowl eligible, three and three in the Big Ten.
Speaker 5: We're ranked a week ago before they lost a tough game to Minnesota.
Speaker 3: How do you think this game goes for the Spartans after a bye week?
Speaker 6: You know, I think I think with the head coach and office of coordinator, they're very creative. So we're gonna come out with some new wrinkles and I think we're gonna our m O Ben right now. We start fast, But what we learned in life, it ain't how you start, is how you finish. So I'm hoping that we we came up with a plan to finish strong in all three phases of the game. You know, I even want to see some trick plays in the in the special team game. I mean, hell, what we got to lose. Now we gotta try to finish. We got to try to find out a way to get two wins, and these last three so you gotta throw the kitchen stink sink at everything. We got a fourth and one fourth and three, fourth and five. Hey, we got to go for it. You know, I want to see what you're made of. So that's that's the thing I think we had to focus on. You know, how can we get more more explosive plays? You know, how can we finish?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: And it's the same thing with defense. I can't see here and say let's start the run or let's stop him from passing the ball. We kind of above average on both. It just how can we finish? And on offense, how can we be grip better in the red area, red red zone? And then on special team. Let's come up with some wrinkle. Let's do something fake peel gold, fake pun. I mean that was that was the guy who we retired. He gonna throw you something in the right. He gonna give you a fake pund or fake field goal to throw it over the top.
Speaker 3: I mean, coach d did it. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So I just think I know, if I'm willing to bet you offensive, we're gonna come out more creative. And I couldn't get my drone in because they was inside. I guess it's getting cold up there, and and my drone don't work too good in the cold.
Speaker 5: Stret you gotta talk to somebody over in Champagne. Next week, you know, we got Purdue. We gotta figure it out. We get the West Life yet get that drone footage?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, we kicking Purdue as they they Sorry, Yeah, we beating Purdue.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm wearing my mortgage back. Yeah easily. Yeah that's next week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I know we're beating them.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I think this game is very evenly matched.
Speaker 5: I mean when you look at the two teams and the history so far this year. Uh, yeah, there there's you know, offensively, defensively is very even. But you just you mentioned it. You said it, you said red zone, the red area. Michigan State offensively not so good in the red zone.
Speaker 3: Illinois is.
Speaker 5: Defensively, Michigan State is very good in the red zone, mission Illinois is not. So that that's the area right there, that's the matchup. Who's gonna show up in the red zone to be able to get those seven points? And then the turnovers. I mean, if if we are honest outside of the two games of Oregon and in Ohio State, and even in those games, turnovers were paramount the losses that Michigan State has has mounted up, has has has ah gotten We're direct result of the turnovers.
Speaker 3: If we could hold on to the football, not turn the ball.
Speaker 5: Over, not have those moments you know in the game, everybody knows what's going on here, no interception of fumbles, it's gonna be hard to beat. I think this is a game that's very winnable. Memorial Stadium in Champagne is not an intimidating place to play. This ain't going to Outson Stadium over in Oregon. This is not the horseshoe in Columbus is not the big house.
Speaker 3: This ain't none of that. So they should be able to go in there and.
Speaker 5: Inflict pain on the aln n if they do it the right ways. I think that they after a break like this, you know, it reminds me of how it was going into homecoming against Iowa. Physical team, very disciplined. You know, Brett Belama, lead team, Brett Beilama. You know you want to get into a chess match with Brett. That's what I think. I think this is where Jonathan Smith can show his shops right here, can earn his chops and show that he's a better chess player than Brett Belerman. At the end of the day, hit him in the mouth, don't turn the damn ball over. Good things will happen, especially on the road against Illinois in Champagne.
Speaker 3: Swerve straight.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this so so because you know, we get these people and I love it. I love to coments on Twitter. I love everybody's opinion. Trusting man, I strive off of it. But I was just sitting there listening, and I know you're.
Speaker 3: A wise guy.
Speaker 4: When we get turnover, when we turn the ball over, and that affect the game. Do you blame the coach.
Speaker 3: For that we turn the ball over? Right?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: So I'm just saying, so let's play what if Okay, right, the Michigan game we turned the ball over?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Who was the other loss we had?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think we had some Indiana.
Speaker 6: So if you say, like you said those games that we lost that it was real close, not like you know, besides out of those two losses, those other losses even even Ohio State game, I mean, yeah, we had some turnover.
Speaker 4: And we were you know, we was going back and forth with those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Ear yeah, at the end of the day, this is why I wanted just for the fans, the fans on Twitter and those who think, you know, we hated this. The coach is not playing. You know, we're not against the coaching staff, you know what I mean. Just understand that we're not. We're supporting it with Cheerdren, I'm fatten. But what we're saying is even now, I'm asking you when the guys turn the ball over, do you blame the coaches or do we make excuses for the guys that's turning the ball over? Do we say they're young or do we say they need more carries or you know, if guys up in the ball or you know, whatever it is. So at the end of the day, all this thing got to come together. That's all it is. That Indiana and Oregon. You know, it's just everybody's on the same page and it's coming together and they find a way to play sixty minutes and finish the game. So just understand this. We just want the best. So when you're not giving us the best and we think we want more, you gonna take criticism.
Speaker 3: Right Oh man, It's happening all across the country.
Speaker 5: So you know that everywhere everywhere is that criticism.
Speaker 3: In Tuscaloosa, you've been.
Speaker 6: Down there, There's no way I would have took that job coming out the Haesus.
Speaker 5: It's criticism everywhere when people are passing it and they want to win, and there's nothing wrong with that. And we're trying to, you know, bring light to situations like put the focal point in the right areas.
Speaker 3: We say guys aren't able to you know, recruit.
Speaker 5: Is it the coach's fault or the support behind him, or the people like said said, you know, hey, I need I I'll be out here raising the money in order to support the coaches so that they can recruit.
Speaker 3: That's straight.
Speaker 4: When I become a D, I would get a bucket and I would.
Speaker 6: Go around and have my A D shirt on and asking for donation because every little that's red cup around. I would with people. I would go to Harry Musk and Harry, are you back? I didn't see Harry. She said she was coming back. But listen, this is a great question. We can edit on this and this is my man. Steve Mann and I ain't talking about Dave damn man, it neither. What would it take to flip a little straight to him? As you our success is based on the O and D line. You answered that sword. I can't answer that. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's ridiculous, Werve.
Speaker 6: We want to matter of fact, you win and picked my nephews up. Bring him on the show cause we live. I want to ask you what is gonna?
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you? Man? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: That's the best question of the night. Can we get answer?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Suddenly clearly amused.
Speaker 5: It's pissing me off because you know, hey, it is what of it? I don't get I'm out of my feelings. I'm out of my I'm out of my feelings. Final thoughts before we get out of here, swerve, I'm gonna let you get You ain't gonna let me roll out of here unless you get the final go ahead.
Speaker 6: Hey, I just thought that was a great question. But listen once again, I ain't you out the girl for me? Shout out to the foundation, my man Steve for the shirt. But you know the thing I want to say, man, you know, to the basketball team. We know it's early. You know, those those guys you know, play the tough games. Just like my football team. We got to finish. Uh, look for more better games coming up with the basketball team.
Speaker 3: But rat now it's about the football. You know.
Speaker 6: We all want to see, like you said, what we're gonna do after this break in. And one thing about the Michigan State football team right now, I got the attention of the fans of the alumnis, and we just want more. We want more, and I don't think it's bad to want more. You know, you want more. Challenge everyone, Challenge the coaches, challenge, the ad challenge everybody.
Speaker 4: Because when I become a d I'm gonna be for the people.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love it. It's worth great show tonight. Way to keep it real and wrong and appreciate everybody forgetting being in the chat and ask the questions. I hope we answer some of them. When there's a lot more, We'll be back on Tuesday to discuss what happened in Champagne and celebrate the victory and smoke with cigar here on. This is part of the ms U for Cedric Girvan. I'm Jason Strayhorn. This is part of a mess you everybody, have a good night. God bless you.
Speaker 6: Go great ke On, get healthy, boy, go white.