Speaker 1: Everyone, thank you for showing up. Hey, John Libel pen Ord, Stephen Fox from Fox and Son's Coffee. Go order Fox and Sons coffee. That's pretty much all we drink in the house. And use promo code peak Q to get use promo code OGC to get discount over forty dollars over forty dollars and free shipping over forty dollars. So please do that or make discourses there SDHA nineteen eleven. All right, let me just make sure, shyness, make sure everything is up and running here, and of course rumble has restarted.
Speaker 2: Ads.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Bb had a question a super chat on entropy last week. At the end he said, you mentioned that people will have to do something. I often hear emotion claims from people that collapse is not the way to go. What is the logical line of thinking in historical parallel. Well, I'll tell you why collapses. You don't want just everything to collapse unless you have your preferred system in place, ready to go. Because if you don't have your preferred system ready to go in the eventuality of a collapse, well, the people who are in charge are able. If they're able to feed people, they'll just be right back in there. Romania after they killed Chachesku elected all of the former Soviet officials right back into government. People have this belief like a narco capitalist, and I can tell you this because hung out with a lot.
Speaker 2: That you.
Speaker 1: They believe that if everything just collapses, people will want to be an arco capitalist. No, people are going to want to be whatever the person who can feed them is. That's why you don't want collapse. It's retarded. You can thrive in this system as fucked up as it is. Collapse will be ten times worse. There's a book coming out that's going to be do deep dive, A deep dive into what Soviet Russia, What Russia was like after the Soviet Union fell? What do you think happened? If you know my show, what do you think happened to Soviet Russia? Who came in there? Who went in there? You think it's not going to happen here. They're already here, They're already set up. Everything collapses, they're just going to rape whatever they can and leave. Now, first of all, collapse isn't going to happen, And second of all, you don't have what you want set up to go so you're just another one of these people who comes into the comments or I see commenting on shows talking about about Oh, if you don't believe this, if you don't believe my ridiculous ideological statement here, you're the enemy and not to be Okay, okay, thank you, mister Anon, which leads me to the title of the stream. Stop watching and go outside. Look if your favorite live streamer, podcaster, content creator is not telling you to go outside, to leave your and meet with other people and to start to organize, I'm not going to say that they're malicious. What I'm saying is get with them from you get from them what you can, but go organize with other people. You have to organize with your people. In the unlikely event there is a collapse, you're going to need people. The people who come into the comments and are like completely, I'm a national socialist and if we're not living, if you're not preaching a purely national socialist message, you're the enemy. I'm a white supremacist, I'm a white nationalist. If you're not preaching a purely white nationalist you're the enemy. I promise you ninety nine percent of those people are not doing anything in real life, they are living online. And that's another thing. If your favorite content creator is not it is like somehow convinced you that the war is online and that you don't have to go out and and organize with people in real life that person. Get what you can from that person, but they're not giving you all the information that you need. Because if you're not getting information that you can turn into reality, you are you're just not what are you doing? You're You're not going to defeat these people on Twitter. You're not going to defeat these people on Facebook, TikTok. You can educate some people and that helps them with their own lives. You know that it helps them to be able to navigate these you know, talmudic waters and know what exactly what to do. You know, not exactly what to do, but a better way to avoid the pitfalls and everything. But if you're if you're not getting together with people and organizing or doing something like Mike Shelby from Forward Observer has a book, do an area study, get together with people in your area, figure out what the water source is, what your railhead is, things like that. If you're not doing that, if someone, if whoever, you're listening to who's giving you all this information that you think, oh, I'm so smart now, but you aren't turning it into real life. Oh if I get together with people, I might get docks. I mean, well, okay, but that's perfectly fine. If you don't want to leave the house, if you don't want to get together with other people because you're scared to get docs one hundred percent understand exactly what you're saying, and I support you. Just don't act like you're achieving anything, you're moving the needle anywhere that you're defeating these people. Because if you're not doing stuff in real life, if you think the battleground is here on this within this world, that is probably you know, eighty percent bots. You're retarded. You're retarded, you know. Mark de Haim says, here for all the flack boomers get in the previous generations, they knew how to get out and organize or just being social. That's the thing that scares me the most is I've been making comments lately where I'm like, holy shit, I sound like a fucking boomer because there's like literally get out and fucking touch grass. I mean, a lot can be done online, but it's not being done by your fucking hundred follower account. Sure, there are a hundred follower accounts out there that are amazing put stuff that's freaking awesome, and then they grow. But if you think that you're a non account, you know your alt like you're moving the needle. No you're not. I'm not moving the needle on social media. I'm on social media to try to point people to the podcast so that people can come and listen, learn about the OGC, learn about history, learn about things that they can use practically in their life so that they can see the patterns so that they can navigate and that they can thrive more. But that also but the biggest part of that, once you get that through your head and you've decided that this is what I need to do, I'm going to get my head straight, go find people who are getting there, whose heads are straight, and organize. I'm not going to tell you exactly what that looks like, okay, because well, first of all, we all live in different areas. Second of all, fucking do you think it would be really smart for me to do that? But if you are not, if you are scared to leave the house, fine, totally understand, been there, fucking been there myself. But don't think that you are going to achieve anything by purity spiraling on Twitter or in comments or anything like that. You can do it here. It's fine, It's fine. I mean, if you want to come here and tell me you know, and and tell me that you know because I'm not one hundred percent in line with you.
Speaker 2: I'm the enemy.
Speaker 1: Good, I don't care, you know why, because you're not leaving your house? So what am I what by you saying I'm the enemy?
Speaker 2: What? What? What do you?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? You're not leaving the house. You think you're gonna win something in comments on YouTube or My assum unction now is is that you're just demoralization campaigns and you probably have a little hat. You probably have a little hat, and you're just pretending you've taken on this ideology that you think is going to Oh you know, it's like, I mean, you see them do it all the time. They're advocating for white people while they're you know, saying you have to support Israel. Okay, Fog and Whirlwinds says, you were talking about people talking online but doing nothing in real life. Reminds me of old man I knew who referred to a narco capitalism as mental masturbation feels good does nothing?
Speaker 2: Was that me? Was that this old man? Yeah? I mean.
Speaker 1: Seriously, And then when you do go out and just know this, these same people who are telling you that you're the enemy if you don't agree one hundred percent with my point of view, when you go out and organize, they're going to say you're a fed. They're going to say that you're a fed. That's who these people are. They want their perfect or they're telling you they want their perfect and if they don't get their perfect and you're not working towards their perfect, but you're working towards something, you're the fed. I'm fine, fine, I know what you are. I know exactly what you are. I mean, I had you know. What's funny is that there's this idiot. There's this idiot on Twitter and this is going to make him feel good, This is going to make him feel important because he's going to feel like he inside my head. But I'll just make the comment now. Dee said on the most recent Thought Crime Syndicate that we know the DHS listens to this show, do you know how we know the DHS listens to this show because, believe it or not, are a lot of our guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's like, if these people weren't so pathetic, if they were just if they're willing to open the door and walk outside, I mean, if they even tried, I'd give it to them. But it's just so it's so ridiculous. It's so ridiculous. You don't think are guys. You don't think guys who are sympathetic to what we're doing aren't working in the government. You don't think aren't.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: Has everybody done? Let me see some Let me see.
Speaker 2: So bbe. I hope that.
Speaker 1: I hope that answers your question. It was a good question, and you know I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me see something here, Sorry guys, Okay, so all right, nothing yet, cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The ads on on Rumble are just absolutely insane. Let me just power through these ads, all right. What's everybody got? Yeah, I churs, I kurs, Vishnu and Krishna and uh that means that, you know, it's like I can't even have a little bit of fun on the timeline. Uh, hashtag not all wignets. I mean, isn't that aren't you using a isn't that a pejorative? Adrian Shepherd says it's pretty hard to go outside and resist the urge to lecture strangers about the Spanish Civil War and Rhodesian history. It's amazing. Yeah, yeah, I mean, those are conversations you want to get into, you want to let people know, but it's really yeah.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: Fag and Whirl once said what you said earlier about counter signaling the people that do things in real life is so true.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: As soon as you try to do anything, it's like, well, why are you even bothering. You're going to be infiltrated by FEDS, so fuck so stay home, stay home, stay home, Go into the comments. Be jealous, be jealous of people who you know, of people who are listening to me and not you, because I mean, I know that's what it is. It's like, oh wait, why can I why can I? I don't know, I don't know why. I'm I'm curious. I think it's my curiosity and wanting to talk to people who you know, have takes that are outside of the norm, and I'm willing to entertain those people. Landers says, Hey, Pete, I wanted to tell you that your response to the Anon's at the end of the live stream last week was world class. You were firm, direct, and then you moved on and didn't keep beating a dead horse. Well, thank you. I appreciate it. Orn McIntyre if that's his real name, Oh yeah, that's the new one from Michael o'fallen, the alleged Israeli getting money from I want. I asked him if he took money from Israel and he blocked me and said, no. Do you think he takes money if you know him at all and you know that he is Basically that money goes to James Lindsay and they do this whole wook right thing, and that's explained. He may not be getting money from Israel, but of the two hundred and seventy six Jewish billionaires in the world, that's what Grock told me, it's probably more. Do you think maybe that money might not come from someone else? I mean, come on, come on, Maggotas says over three weeks since I applied for ICE have not heard back yet. Getting impatient. I know a bunch of people have heard back and shoot, I mean I have news of people getting hired without like interviews their background. If your background is that strong, is strong enough in something that relates, you can get you can get hired without an interview as a d O.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Adrian Shepherds is just because Orrin has an Irish last name does not mean he isn't white guys.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Plenty of true believers that don't take money. Regarding Charlotte Lightrail, why do you have to live with career criminals, Well, because I mean just search for videos of people lecturing about how these you know, the people who they keep releasing. You know that it's the system that screwed them, so there's no reason they should be behind bars. See if you notice any patterns. I don't know if anybody was saying that Oran is getting paid.
Speaker 2: By Israel, I'd considering.
Speaker 1: I know Oran personally, highly doubt that. Trash can Jack says, I'd like to see him say it to Oran's face. Lindsay ran away when they were in the same room. Yeah, I mean, Oran's actually a big guy. I can see how Oran would be would be intimidating to academics and pastors. What passes for pastors today? Is there anything worse? And I'm not saying this as a Catholic shitting on Protestants because the priests have it too, but we call our priests pastors too. Is there anything worse than pastor voice? You know what I'm talking about? Right when you hear a pastor talk and you're like, oh, he's gay. I can't stand pastor voice.
Speaker 2: It is the war Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh No, McIntyre is not Orren's real last name. That's that's after Alistair Mcott. I think he took it after he said before he's taken it after Alistair McIntyre. M alrighty, no super chats. There had a super chat waiting. The gay voice is strong with that one. Yeah, it's Adrian Shepherd says. You think you have hairs to split when you when you're with our guys, and then you go and interact with Zionist leftists and you realize you'd get Canadian health care if you weren't in your usual circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said this last week, and I think a lot of people agreed with me. Those people who have fought their enemy from the right in the past probably know what I'm talking about, waited until after the enemy was defeated, wait until waited until after they won, in order to figure out who wasn't on there, who they couldn't live with. I mean, it's just the fighting now, you know. It is the in fighting now on whatever you want to call the right, and it's all online, so it's not really real. This needs to try we need to translate offline.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fighting is just retarded and really what it comes down to in most cases now I think it is is it's the Kosher right and those of us who realize it Israel is an anachron is and shouldn't exist. It shouldn't exist. But if they want to exist, they need to just be overfucking there. And really, you know, the way you know Israel really isn't a real Jewish nation is because Jews don't want to live there.
Speaker 2: That's it, AA says.
Speaker 1: Pete had a debate with a guy who claims bb Pete had a debate with a guy who who claims Bibe is incompetent. I argue, that's crazy. He's an incredible statesman and an impossible position due to the nature of Zionism and Judaism. What do you think. I mean, I think he's well, if you know his background, if you know his dad's background, he was raised as a radical Zionist. The problem is is, and I think Maurice Samuel did a really good job of talking about this, talking about his fellow Jews and you Gentiles. Whenever they try to imitate Gentiles, they fail. So they created this state, which is if you want to have a functioning state, you have to look at the West. Really, I mean, if you're going to call it, and they even want to try and call it a Western state, so it's going to fail regardless, because if their own philosophers are right, they can't do what we can. So they basically have subverted all of these countries that are historically called Western, and then when they tried to start their own, they can't even survive on their own, even though they're this high IQ people who are really successful and really rich, and we're all jealous of that if you talk about it, they can't even run their own country. I don't don't think. I think it's a combination of incompetence and zelotry just does not translate into the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Paradigm.
Speaker 1: You're just not going to have a country like that. That's why people who want this country to be like that are insane. I'm not talking about that it would be monocultural or even mono racial. I'm talking about that you would have this that you know, you would be fighting with your enemies and just destroying people over and over again. I mean, that's just not That's not the way Europeans act Historically, pete is a Zionist left or Zionist right more abundant, which has more power. They're interchangeable. Zionist right will become leftists when it suits them, and Zionist leftists will become rightists when it suits them. You would think, so, yeah, here's a good I guess this is a good question.
Speaker 2: Lander.
Speaker 1: Do the war banking faction have more power than the cultural subversion faction? Great question? One for the ages is the UK our friend or enemy? Asking for a friend or if you prefer an enemy, is the UK our friend or enemy? Historically the people are friends. But I mean, you know the city of London is there and that government is doing everything to keep the Ukraine war going. I don't know, you, I don't That's one of those questions. It's above my pay grade. All I know is that almost all the British people that I meet I like, I get along with, and I want what's best for them. I hope they raise up, you know, rise up and do what needs to be done. Masade has Congress eating out of BB's hand. Yeah, I mean, well, I don't know that it's Masad. I think that these people are just.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the way Ryan Dawson says it. He goes, they want the money and the kid fucking is just a bonus to them. I mean they're evil, They're fucking evil. Dustin says the UK. Dustin is an American who's been living in the UK.
Speaker 2: Says the UK.
Speaker 1: Outside of major metropolitan areas are very friendly and love Americans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that we all know. If I've said his name, we'd all know who he is. He's been in the UK recently, and he says, once you get outside of the cities, it's fucking amazing, all right. I like the way Chris Crumble says this UK is enemy England, his friend England and Scotland. England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
Speaker 2: Their friend. UK is enemy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll accept that. That makes sense to me. Connor Tomlinson is doing pretty good lately. Speaking of infighting, Zoomer Historian and AA not our guy, but the Brea. I mean, it's just it's I mean, it's just what happens when you when you're fighting a war online. It's so easy to make enemies out of people who should be who are your allies online because you will say things online that you won't say in person. So unless people are getting together and meeting face to face and talking to each other and even having argument in person, the argument is not going to go as far as it will online. That's why I do not like seeing our you know, our guys or allies overseas or anything fighting, because yeah, it just you know, and people talk about Elon buying Twitter and how a lot of things happen because you're on Twitter, and you know, how much better it's been since. One of the worst things about Twitter right now is that you can't block people like you can block people, but they can still see you, and that causes you know, That's how James Lindsey can keep all this infighting going. That's how you can have people just taking screenshots and taking pot shots and just continuing this infighting when it got to the point where you had to create an alter use your alt to do this. Just make it a little more difficult for people to be retarded. That was a much better system when you could block people and they couldn't see your accounts anymore. Yeah, Landers says, I'd love to hear T seven talk about Russian Israel relations since the creation of Israel. He's touched on it in some videos, but might be good to have one vid to contextualize. Yeah, I mean most of that comes out in the Syria.
Speaker 2: The Syria.
Speaker 1: One also feel like you can just look at a guy in the face and tell whether he's trader. In most cases that's from AA not academic agent. Yeah, I mean it really you can. It's pretty easy when you're around people to tell, Okay, that guy might be on our side, but I don't really want to hang out with him and everything like that. Or you can just tell this is somebody who has no place in our organization, things like that. Chief slingen Beef says, our closest brethren I can say down to normis is actually Australians. As far as some I've ever met. They have a lot of the same pioneer spirit in a way. Yeah yeah, just read the next comment popped up and made me laugh. Chief slingen Beef says, yeah, the yeah, But no, Australians every Australian I've ever hung out with. First of all, can anyone drink like Australians? I mean even the Irish have to probably tap out. But yeah, Australians are cool and it's nice to see what's happening down there. Just you know, continue to pray for them. Sda says, when you meet someone in person, size of the nose as an indicator of well, come on, you know that there are a lot of Northern European.
Speaker 2: Tribes are people.
Speaker 1: I'm my Northern European is the Polish side, So that's not even Northern European. I'm not trying to claim it, saying our brethren. Some of them have some big noses too, So let's settle down. You got to start doing the ratio the eyes, the eyes and the ears. That helps a little more. Aussi's were the Aussi government was terrible during COVID. There were a lot of people who were who got arrested for being like, fuck you, We're not going to put up with that. I think Thomas Soule knew what he was getting into.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's getting into. He's been in jail before for this. Watt says in person phrenology, calibern test, Vaggio, Warwin says facial profiling. Blue says, thank you to Stormy and Palette in that was a really good episode and had to take a minute. Thank all of y'all for what saying, doing what needs to be done. Yeah, that episode will be out in two hours. Outlet in yyz who's normally super chatting here, I mean awesome super chatter and Stormy and just wait, wait until you hear this episode. It's not going to go in the direction people think it's gonna go either. All right, no super chats, Okay, all right, let's see fine line between Shadeos and Roman Nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is, you know, all right, let me check see what we got going on over here.
Speaker 1: Ah there, I am Vanessa on Vanessa on Twitter says, I watch outside of my porch while I chain smoke.
Speaker 2: It's a nice life.
Speaker 1: M H. Austin Groves Trees has a picture, says sorry, I can't. I'm watching a live stream and it's a picture of him on a bridge watching a stream go by.
Speaker 2: That's that's awesome right there. Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 1: But buh, red pilling normies his Adrian Shepherd is obviously not a good idea. But what about red pilling specific family that are normies. I mean, that's about all you can do. But you know you're in my Historically, unless you have a really really good relationship and there's a great deal of respect with family members, you're not going to be able to red pill them. You're not even gonna be able to do that with friends. I would tell a story right now, but I don't want to call someone out. But somebody who I was like like telling for years, don't stop this, don't do this and everything, and then they watched a video on YouTube with some stranger and they're like decided to go in that direction, and it's like I was telling you the same stuff for years. Penoord says, not one bit did not see that Paladin story art coming, Very inspiring, very poignant. Yeah, it's really good. John Delano says, Thomas Sewell knows there are no solutions, but the trade off is worth it. Conservatives are inherently anti conspiracy theory. Why do you have conservatives? Quoted Lawrence Bineo, bless a Sunday, Pete, please pray for my family. Tomorrow's in Nativity, the Blessed Mother prayers for you and your jest. Oh, thank you, Lawrence, appreciate it. Even if the army is high, IQ, that's the case. A lot of red pilling depends on fear and emotional threadholes. That's right, du o, son, I'm not saying that. Let's see a lot of enormies you know, can be red pilled momentarily, but we'll snap right back by the time it comes up again.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: That's from Pelicanshaw, the Austrian painter wrote that wrote about that in his book. One day he would sit there, he'd be in the factory with his co workers. He'd convince them of something and feel like he'd go home at the end of the day feeling like he had accomplished something, and the next day he'd come in and people were right back to their same line of thinking. It's always, I mean, it's always a vanguard that's going to move things and a lot of times it'll be a vanguard you don't expect. Sometimes it's not going to be the most radical vanguard. So that's why you got to keep your keep your pride in check. Happy Sunday. Ben Cochley all right, oh I see what we got here? Well all right, so yeah, I mean that was really a really I just wanted to comment on the Uh.
Speaker 2: Just people do stuff. Just come on, guys, do stuff.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that you spend the hour and a half with me on Sundays. If I knew that every single one of you who was watching this had just decided to go and get it with other people and start organizing and there was zero people watching, do you know how much happier I would be?
Speaker 2: Do you know much?
Speaker 1: Kit Kat seven sixteen says most people just want someone in charge to tell them yeah, good, then get in charge. Trash Can Jack says, right, only happens when you least expect it. I gave up being a libertarian as I was reading about Kings of England. Huh, that's interesting. Vingel says, I'm not here. Jay Landers says, anyone else's YouTube feed giving you videos of Chinese professor giving lectures about Israel and geopolitics. Anyone know anything about that guy. Yeah, he teaches an a Beijing English only college, and the guy's videos are really really good. I don't agree with him on everything, but there's one video out there that he he did on Knesberg. I forget what it's called, what the city's called now, but like the how historic it is and how it needed to be destroyed. He's I like him a lot. I've been watching his videos on a pretty consistent basis. I think his name is Professor Jiang.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: He's in a Beijing English university and he uses Canada as as an example a lot, especially when he talks about.
Speaker 2: Immigration. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are watching him. Viols persona. Yeah, his videos on power, strategy and power is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ken Tazinski says, I'm working out while listening.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah. He I like his videos a lot.
Speaker 1: I think he's up to video number five in his series now. But I mean he he's going to rub some people the wrong way in the beginning because some of the things that he says.
Speaker 2: But just.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even saying he's saying anything normy, he just there are a couple of things that are a little more libertarian ish. Just keep going with it, keep going with it. Yeah, okay, Donor z Oke says, Consberg is caught his Callan grad now his video on Kalan Grad and Connorsburg callan it's unbelievable. Unbelievable. Yeah, predictive history, that's right. Eric says, Yeah, predictive history. Yeah, that's what it is. That Chinese guy and random black people reacting to Fuente's is like my entirety now, and what's up growning? Yeah, Connersburg Castle destroyed? Uh yeah, I mean that city had to be destroyed and he explains why. Great video, great video. I had just been trash can Jack says, I had just been interested in English history and something click that just told me that people are always going to desire government. Well correct, Yeah, I mean, well, if they don't desire this form, if they don't desire the Westphalian form of government, they're going to desire something. Yeah, it's not it's never. I don't think it'll ever be again. Because of technolology and because of how easy our lives are. I don't think it's going to be anarchy or like radical radical limited government. That just doesn't seem to be in the cards. And I know a lot of people keep pushing that because well, I mean, it becomes part of their identity. They use it for their morality.
Speaker 2: I mean they're annoying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the video I watched with the Chinese professor, he was saying, Israel is just engaging in child sacrifice, just like the Aztec and other pagan civilizations. Yeah, he was talking about that. He was saying, how they want to they're purposely isolating the rest of the world by doing it. But yeah, he was comparing it to classic or to other cultures in the past that engage in child sacrifice. That and we see how that worked out. I kind of zoned out. Are you talking about the Chinese professor talking about Conesburg? I happened upon that one. Yeah, that's it, Vingele, It's a really good video. I actually downloaded it because I wanted to keep it. I have it on the our drive here. Conesberg was part of old East Prussia. It was bomb brutally. The church survived. Interestingly, Manna says, Hey, they're Pete and Chat. I hope you all are doing good. I just got up from a nap.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: I can't nap in the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: I wake up.
Speaker 1: Feeling worse than than than when I started. Dustin, Dustin c with super chat over an entry. Thank you for all your efforts and great content. Have a good one, Pete, thank you, Thanks Dustin. Can't wait to see you again, man. And great news you're telling me today. That's awesome, so much better, so much better place to live. I make discourse. Been a busy week for me. Have a small token of appreciation for me. If I had advice for people looking to network, Start with your neighbors. Help them with small things, social life with them. Don't even bother being a political sperg. Yeah, don't talk about politics is not. You probably know somebody your neighbor's politics just by being, you know, by living next to them.
Speaker 2: Take them.
Speaker 1: If you're growing stuff in the backyard and you have extra take them, give it to them. You know, if you have chickens, give them extra eggs. That's the way you build.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of Saint John A. Kronstat and the Talmudus, and the comments people said, you're two hundred years together. Reading brought them there. Yeah, I've been that video has been poppu. We all have like the same feed, the same recommendations in our YouTube feed. It's hilarious. But that's awesome. Canada has brought in fifteen million migrants. Yeah, I mean, it's just Penoord says one hundred percent naps fuck me up bad. Yeah, I'm late because I was outside happy Sunday her.
Speaker 2: That's good for you.
Speaker 1: I'm moving out of Brownstown and into Whiteville this month too. That's from Cronin. That's awesome. Nita Tim says, from what I know, Trump assisted with an FBI investigation in New York over a decade ago. I think this is five D chests on Trump's behalf your thoughts. I don't really have any thoughts on it. It's just slop. I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking by.
Speaker 1: We're never going to know about Epstein unless somebody leaks it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Giina cross that came up in years two, uh. Penoord says, to speak of importance of community and wine school, my classmates became great friends in community because we did nightly family dinners where everyone contributed.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Trashcan Jack says, you mean I shouldn't give my neighbors a copy of the struggle when we first start, when I first meet them. You know that there are people who've been in my comments who will like they they get around someone new and they're just biting their tongue wanting to talk about them. People I had never met before. People they have no idea what their politics is, and they just want to talk about them. These are not people that you want anywhere near you.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: That's awesome Cronin. Yeah, I mean it takes a long time. It takes a long time. And I went on a website that I haven't been on in about eight or nine years and interacted at all the other day and just popped in and said, hey, you know and everything where you been working pidlife asks what is better living in a white lib tarred area with zero two A rights or a diverse area with open carry. I mean, you could go to like Maine or Vermont or and I know those places are getting bad. You don't have to fucking tell me, I know, and you get the same thing. You get your two A and you get to live around mostly white people, which is why the whole thing of oh the cities are bad because they have democratic mayors. A lot of towns in the Northeast have democratic mayors and they don't have crime. Now they've started importing some people, So don't spark out on me. I know more than you. Just kidding, but I do, Landers says, I don't get the Epstein thing. Everyone is out there. Many victims have given hours of interviews and name names, what exactly we're waiting for. Yeah, I mean Dawson went through the all of the transcripts and took down the names of everyone who's ever been you know, and like multiple girls said this person did this to me and everything like that. The names are out there. Most people who've looked for him know who these people are. It's just you're not going to get anybody to act upon them because we're an occupied government. Is a video of Conensberg on YouTube. I'll have to give that one a watch. Yeah, yeah, it is here.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: It's in my hold on. I'll throw it in the chat for you guys to my history on. I just I just downloaded it this morning. That's why I know that I can pup up.
Speaker 2: Uh yep, the city that was erased from history. Boo, here you go. I'll put it in chats for everyone right there.
Speaker 1: I'll put it in the Entropy chat, put in the Rumble chat just in case you didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Should be in the YouTube chat now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pildlife says, no sperg zone here. Lars Banana says, I would love a whole podcast with doctor Johnson talking shit about lars alwork.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, Vaden.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying is is that I should give my neighbors a copy of the Turner Diaries instead.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Jim o over on super chat over an Entropy says, Hey, Pete and chat, Hope everyone had a great Sunday smoking food and doing things with garden harvest pickles and hot sauce will be made. You can just do things awesome. Good to hear, love to hear it. Yeah, once you watch that video on from uh Professor Jiang or something like that, check out his other stuff. It's it's actually pretty good. I think he's.
Speaker 2: The best. I can tell.
Speaker 1: He's basically trying to I mean, I really hate this term. He's trying to read pill English speaking Chinese and China about who runs the world or you know, who has who has influence over the institutions that you need to in order to keep your power and keep your influence.
Speaker 2: Let's put it that.
Speaker 1: Way, Doctor Zach Frisby says Matthew Rafael Johnson talking about decline in Nebraska football.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lars comments from doctor j War Great Chief Lamby says, no, we aren't light when your Yankee neighbor moves in give them the South was right. Yeah, yeah, Epstein is only interesting in so far as that we know who is being used by whichever regime is in charge at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: We know who they are, we know who the people were, we don't know what they did, probably never know what they did, and these people will never be help. They're never I mean two thousand and eight, what there was like one guy who was like arrested. I think Iceland was the only country that like arrested their bankers, like actually went overseas to like track them down and bring them back, put them on trial, arrest them, put them in jail, didn't put them in jail for a long time. I know someone who is. I have a friend who's Icelandic, and she did six months in jail, six months in jails, like six months in a hotel room there. So, yeah, that's exactly what you would expect. If Thomas and I haven't picked a movie Blue Steel, would Jamie Lee Ker?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, I haven't seen that in be God since high school. The AfD party members are being systematically murdered during this election cycle. The party is a real threat. I don't think they are. I think they're a bunch of I mean, there are other parties in Germany that have had just as many deaths because it's a gerontocracy. They're running people that are just old and dying, and you're talking about what in five to ten thousand people? Yeah, Eugipius, I think that's what his account is on Twitter. He's gone over this all week and it looks like, I mean, the last person from the AfD who died was eighty. What are they doing? What the fuck is a AfD doing running eighty year olds. I thought this was the party of the future. I thought this was the party that was going to get rid of it. What the fuck? Zach Frisby says, we all know what happened to Iceland when they did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got their first rabbi.
Speaker 1: Pod Life says, I think it's more like thirty two thousand candidates. Yeah, thirty two thousand candidates in a gerontocracy in an election cycle. Seven of them are going to die and then another seven from another party or I think even more died. This is not I'm not buying it. Ekimo says fifteen dead and seven are AfD and mostly geezers. Also, geezers run because they are the only ones who don't have a job to lose. Retirees. Thanks Komo. Sopuku Sushi says, I'm watching this outside.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Pod Life says thirty two thousand candidates total, and seven from one party died and I think eight from another party died.
Speaker 2: It just makes sense.
Speaker 1: Patti, everybody new to rumble in your stream was the first thing recommended to me.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 1: By the way, Hi Jordan, I'll wait for you to start spamming. Genuine question from Pete Budapest. Do elections matter as much as we think at present? I'm genuinely torn. The more local, the more local they are, the more they're going to matter. That's my question, but that's my answer. Fagin war Win says, in general, when people say Germany or other countries in Europe are too far gone. I hit them with the Sam Adams quote about an irate, tireless minority. West Protein said, you've inspired me. I'm going to put the badmint net and go play with myfe good go do that, have a good time too. That should be fun. Sounds like I haven't played badminton forever. The AFT is weird. Their voters seem to be younger, but their candidates are all ancient. Yeah jeez, Lambey says, same grilling with my boy right now. His ad d is kicked in full force after his grandma gave him sprite.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy says the lesbian will save Germany. I'm sure of it. You ever see her wife? Isn't her wife from like Bangladesh? J Ford? Happy Sunday, Pete. Been busy the past two weeks crushing it. Oh awesome, man, awesome, j Ford. You get brought up the episode that's dropping soon with Stormy and Palette and get you get brought up in there. You and Mellon get brought up in there if you haven't heard it yet. Howsiels is going to wander campus, maybe find something to do.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Four stringer says, what are you talking about? Best faced palm m R Matthew Rafael Johnson line, oh A zaid low expectations because rumble is loaded with bots that come in say hi, and then just start spamming the comments. So if you're not one of those, my apologies. And Jordan sounds like a really cool country that I'd like to visit one day. Always looked at it. I know that a lot of people, like a lot of people in Europe, retire there. So Mana asked, did you see the stream Orrin McIntyre dude with Alexander Dugan. I only saw half of it. The Russian was hard to listen to, but it's still pretty interesting. Yeah, I watch it. It's excellent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: J Ford says, now that I have an income, I'll been on Survivor mode the past bit. I mean, you don't have to do that now. I need a podcast on Nebraska also for sure. Since his first appearance.
Speaker 2: We'll get.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to repeat what you said, Aaron make discourse, but it's funny. Christopher Caldwell and Tucker painted a promising picture of what is happening politically behind the scenes in Europe. That's good Yeah, do I like the Cult? Yeah, I like the Cult. I mean I like I mean, I like the Love album and I like it, you know, I mean I like the later stuff. I mean I like the ACDC album. So if you're a cult fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You didn't know that King and Jordan's mom was American. I think King and Jordan has green eyes or something like that. It's really weird.
Speaker 2: Zaid says, It's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other day I met with a man from northern England here. I thought he was Irish because I heard a strong accent, but it turns out strong accent as an exclusive to the Irish. Yeah, a lot of the people who live in the northern part of England, like really sound Scottish too. I'm yeah, Nita, I'm a huge Sisters of Mercy fan. I'm I can talk about Sisters of Mercy. I do streams on Sisters of Mercy and just like go track by track. So Electric was a good CALLT album, but we all know it was the ACDC album. Star I listening to Halloween lately, that's oh yeah, I was listening to them yesterday. I Want I listened to I Want out all the time just to like get myself motivated. I don't like ghosts. I don't know why. There's some good songs, they just don't excite me. King Jordan Netta, Star Trek Cameo. I didn't know that. Oh, by the way, does the President of Somalia is the President of Somalia still the guy who used to like work in a post office in Buffalo, New York. I haven't thought about him in a while. Filos Miscellany in the chat Wow much love to Pete Q enjoyed the latest stream with Stormy good pointers on organizing. Thanks man, good to see you here. I know you do not like social media or any of this stuff. So honored to have you here. Please do a full sister's I mention the episode SAYI says our King has blue eyes because his mother is British. Also, the levont region is rich in terms of how people look like. For example, do you know that there are a lot of red haired people?
Speaker 2: It's here. I did know that. I didn't know that. Yeah, Helloween is great.
Speaker 1: I if I start talking about Halloween, it's like it's so obvious, how old like you'll be able to guess my.
Speaker 2: Age and a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Most people know it anyway, So somehow saying President Somalia just ays a funny ring to Nita's off to clean the basement.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see Halloween live this year? That's awesome. Anyone here heard a Black Rebel motorcycle club? Not metal, but yeah they're pretty good. Sergeant Eversman in your Hikaru says, I'm mostly a prog rock guy. Sayid says, if Jordan had a coast, you're describing Palestine. But well there's a bunch of problems there. Well yeah, Vaden says he's running for mayor of Minnesota. Now that's a great line. Thanks for dropping but I don't think I've seen you in the chat for a while. It's so perfect for you just to drop by just for that line. Need another Pete and Orn metal show. Did you ever see when we were on Semiagogue and it was a panel I was on there with Oran was on there. I forget who else was on there. I think Big Dave Martel was on there. And we did a whole episode a live stream talking about Sabbath. She sells Sanctuary BBC nineteen eighty seven bricks than live, not Me, not You, says if you do a Sister's Mercy episode, I need to come on to help you explain. The unwatchedmans is how Floodland is the greatest album of the nineteen eighties. It's insane. It's I can't explain how great that album and like how perfect the song driven like the snow is. I mean I can, and they never did a video for it, but some people have done fan videos. There's one of just like on trains where you're just seeing from like a point of view from the train. Unbelievable. I mean, it's one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. I can listen to that song over and over again. But that album is amazing. And the great thing about Sisters was you know you got First and Last and Always, which is like really just a straight classic kind of early eighties goth kind of sound, and then they do Floodland, which is like more of their they define what goth is at that point, and then they do Vision Thing where they started incorporating a metal I saw him on the Vision Thing tour that was fucking nuts, all right, So I turned into as Sisters of Mercy stream h I'll talk to you offline about that Pilos. Stephen Fox says the Sabbath episode was epic. Yeah, we had fun with that one. Zaid says, are you religious Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm a Catholic.
Speaker 1: An important part of our tourism in Jordan, by the way, is Christian pilgrimage. They baptized in the baptismal side of Jesus. Oh, that's really cool. Horror is inherently right wing. It's general. Yeah, you're right, Pete Budapest wild Flower is a good song. Let's talk about the cult. Stephen Fox says, saw the Sisters in Detroit, absolute amazing show. Yeah, it's freaking awesome. CRX says he's going to see Carcass next weekend. No, I mean not you. You force everyone. I forced floodland upon ends up loving it, trashing, and Jack says, it's been a kiss and the cult kind of week for me was I was just doing, like letting the playlist run, and they just I Stole Your Love came up and I was like, wow, whenever I hear an old kiss song like that, I don't know that I like kiss anymore. But the memories, Yeah, of course you had disagreements Eric, You wouldn't be Eric if you didn't have disagreements.
Speaker 2: I said that with all love.
Speaker 1: Panori says hilarious things, System of a Down and Deaftones recently got their merch completely swapped. In travel, Lawrence Vaneo says Indian star Trek searching the galaxy for a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Pete, Budapest is awesome. Autumn is time to meditate on death, and since I have the flu, I feel like death.
Speaker 2: H Sorry man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gene Simmons does detract from the appeal of kiss. I used to know a guy in Atlanta who bought a He bought a Ferrari off of Paul Stanley, and Paul Stanley had signed it like the back of the seat and everything like that, and that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I Got a Thunder is one of the uh. I mean, that's probably the most covered kiss song when it comes to metal bands. Annihilator Annihilator Annihilator Lennon McCarthy two point zero says Starship Poopers had to get that in there. Dan and Chain, Hey, Peter, have you ever done an episode on touching on Switzerland as a diplomatic and financial outpost for Jewish interest I haven't done that. No, So I like iceed Earth. I mean, I like some songs, but I never went overboard with them. Caius, Yeah, it's fine. Joey says, it's very black pilling to see the normy reaction to the recent Australian anti migrant protests. Normies are in ironically more concerned about Thomas Sowl's optics than the actual problem itself. That's to be expected. I don't know why you'd be blackpilled about that.
Speaker 2: It's just to be expected.
Speaker 1: Normies or normies aren't going to get you anywhere ninety Once you accept that over ninety nine percent of the people who are alive will never be radicals, it's much easier to know what to deal with fotheron Warlin says, would you consider doing a series with Thomas O seven about the English Civil War? I'd like to hear about King Charles Cromwell, Puritans in Parliament, also the role they played in that war. If Eddie, we shall see.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: It used to be one hundred percent against the excessive kiss merchant until I learned Daryl Abbott was buried in a kiss coffin. Now I'm ninety nine point three percent against it. He was also Eddie van Halen's guitar from van Halen to the one he's holding. I think it's on the back cover. Eddie brought that to the funeral and put it in his coffin. It was like Japan's PM where he's due to the pushback on immigration. I'll have an episode out on japan immigration this week. I spoke the other night with an American who's been living in Japan for seventeen years and he's up on all of it. Maybe Pantera will stop associating with the Dallas Stars one. Hey, Master Green, I how are you.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Let's see these days in age there is a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy Haikaru, the guy had on he he's not doing much as far as like live streaming, but he used to be a live streamer. We actually talked about the time he interviewed John McAfee, which was really interesting. I watched a little clip of it, and you know, say what you want about McAfee always entertaining, I mean a completely cycle path. I mean, you know, he killed those people. So what caught my attention on the Palain and Wywiz episode is God will stop helping you if you don't pay it forward.
Speaker 2: Bit, that's part of the deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this way, I'm waiting to wait hear what people have to say about that one.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: Don Browning, how are you airports are fundamentally inhuman and designed to crush our spirits?
Speaker 2: That's our master Greene now yeah.
Speaker 1: Eric says Pete Thursday's episode at Pony Express no remorse playing over the Australian rally footage. That's old got yeah, yeah, Barney Boyle, I go over. It'll be hard to find it in this chat.
Speaker 2: Go to entropy.
Speaker 1: I linked to it in the Entropy chat, and I linked to it in the in the Rumble chat. Here, let me see if it's still on Yeah, it's still on my clipboard. I just linked to it again. Zach Frisby says McAfee was Lalbert's perfect perfectly personified in one person. Yeah, Jordan says, lots of people make bootleg MDMA in the jungles of Billize, Degenerous Society says, part of me thinks thinks McAfee is still out there. I don't know how that guy was on a collision course with death for a long time there. Pelican Shaw says, never heard of Sisters of Mercy. I muted the streams to listen. Thanks for the recommendation, Lol, Yeah, I mean you just listen to the three albums you Yeah, I don't. Yeah, it's some of the best music out there. Oh and they're they're full blown comedies. And I'm not talking about like, oh communists. They've read Marks, and they understand Marx. They they name drop Marx, they named they They do lines from Mars all the time. Doesn't matter. Music's fucking phenomenal. By rumble chat, godspeed. William Poole says, got to go. Mark Levin on Fox is going to educate me on how the Palestinians are getting what they deserve and how Jews are the most kind moral people. And BZ says his wife confirmed he was dead, but doesn't believe he did it himself. Lawrence Bineo says, my daughter found out that kisses Jewish and was shocked.
Speaker 2: Thought it was big.
Speaker 1: Dan in La says people coping hard while watching apartment blocks getting leveled, but they're God's favorite people boomers. Ked Trzinski says, I have first and last and always streaming in the background. Right now, that's awesome, and once you get past I think the hardest thing about Sisters is you have to get past Andrew's voice. Once you get past Andrew's voice, it's just unbelievable music. Imagine how cheap Flying would be if you weren't paying for nine thousand Africans to lazily metal detect your ball sack, oh man. Have you seen Shane Gillis and Matt McCusker's interview at McAfee and I have not. Eric says, here's the thing about most music. If you're so pure that you won't listen to a leftist band, you're not going to listen to very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I could still listen to a lot of anti flag songs without getting pissed off. Hulk Shogain, Hope your dental work is going well. Yeah, I'm just in a holding pattern, waiting for the uh waiting for the bridges to come in to be designed. Thank you, though, I appreciate that. Are you against people clipping your episodes? No? Please clip my episode? Go ahead, do it do it. Montana national h Montana Nationalist filled that ogc app and just emailed it awesome, awesome that time. Uh Icaru says, is that the bath house goth voice. No, Andrew's much different than Peter. Yeah, separate the entertainer from politics. Yeah, Andrew Sharples goes just get in from splitting and stocking. Would with my son for the winter chickens and Guinea's running around first nice win working day in months.
Speaker 2: God is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently it's supposed to be really nice outside right now here. You know, I'll have to touch grass when I'm done here. Don't like tools associational with Crowley? Where is that one? But loved their music. I didn't even know that that was an association so big dan La says, I declined the TSA scans and op for a pat down. Not showering for two to three days before flying means no one wants to touch my sack to Shay TSA, trash can Jack says, yeah, the press score by Andy Flagg is a great song. No trash, just just don't clip his coins. You saw Andy Flag twenty years ago and they didn't shut up between.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 1: Cyberchiz says, I can listen to old crust punk because their politics are so stupid it's adorable. You remember the the Hard life.
Speaker 2: It was a sort of like The Onion, but for music. For punk.
Speaker 1: I remember one of the funniest headlines I saw was Crass releases discography straight into dumpsters so they can get it directly to their fans. Something like that. It's perfect. In Michigan going to a photo shoot of a house later, awesome MANA says I was gonna be barbecue, and politics came up, and I happened to let it slip that I didn't think the Constitution was where it shipped after the lockdowns, and got little to no resistance to this observation. I mean, if you get any resistance to that, I mean it's it's insane that going the Bunny Matter, Yeah, it's good music. Psychedelic Furs is in that vein. I like the psychedelic Furs better. You remember that article Less Knowledge that was hilarious. Lest Knowledge says we were all knocking elbows with stupid haircuts and opinions twenty years ago. Just wait for the person to be like, uh uh, I was totally woke to all this twenty years ago. Uh Uh, you're wrong. Steve Baters had some pretty decent music after the Dead Boys. Oh yeah, Lords of the New Church I liked. I mean, I like the Dead Boys, but Lords of the New Church was really that was the best music he ever did. Zayid says, it's funny that I understand almost everything you're talking about, although I am a thousand miles thousands of miles away. I put on American political shows while eating dinner. That's how I know this stuff. Yeah, you got to put on the right the right political shows. Though, Man, most of those shows, or most of those shows are all their news is being written in Tel Aviv. As long as you understand that. Worked at a record store for a while and a guy came in looking for Bob Dylon. His pronunciation took me twenty minutes to figure out it was Bob Dylan. Trash and Jack says, twenty years ago, I had the same hair as the guy from Newfound Glory. Oh Man, fun, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: Eric says, I like shy Halled hallued their wacky seems Christian, very militant, definitely leftists. Zach Ferzy says, similar to the Bowie pronunciation in the UK. Big Rock says, I have played in the metal and hardcore scene for ten years, and I promise you as the most effeminate scene you could possibly be a part of. Yeah, who did an episode the other day about, Oh, Tim Kelly are interesting times? They did an episode about how grunge was. Grunge was a syop to make men more effeminate. How even though a lot of the like eighties hair metal guys were you know, wore girls clothes and wore makeup and everything, they were at least masculine and presented a masculinity and you know, for better or for worse, they were talking about girls. And then grunge came along and just completely changed. Twenty years ago, I was trimming my fan the mohawk when I couldn't reach the tips anymore. Tom Browning says, my hair is like Daniel Murphy's.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky it didn't fall out. Sayid says, oh yeah, I have the edge of being exposed to Hebrew and Arabic Arabic media, you can say I have the foundations. Do you know languages other than English?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: Jeff Diist says a strange death for stive baters.
Speaker 2: How did Stive die again?
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about Stive in a long time. So death death, death, death death was in Paris after being hit by a car. He was on a motorbike when a car hit him and knocked him off. He did not believe he was seriously injured, returned to his apartment, where he died in his sleep as a result of a traumatic brain injury. Age forty. Huh, that is odd, Jeff. Let's see, why are we talking about cheesecake?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Take care of master Green? I yes, yes, I pray that your pilots are well. For YouTube European Happy Sunday, John Slaughter, what's happening? Yeah, a car hit by motorbike in Paris. Yeah, less knowledge, says Bader's. Making it to forty is like living to a ripe old age at that time. That's for sure. Hardcore now is complete comedy one of these. Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see.
Speaker 1: Do I principe Nero says, do I intend to make an episode about? I don't know what that is that you're asking me? Over on Entropy seeing a dude get jumped simply for wearing an American flag.
Speaker 2: That's so gay?
Speaker 1: The general society says, do you know anyone covering relations with Mexico? It seems like we should have the vitriol against them that we have.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: If somebody is covering just Mexico, I'm not really familiar with that. Manace is Just to be clear, I don't think the masses are going to save themselves, let alone anyone else. But I am amazed how far ideas have come. We are inevitable. Yeah, Grungs tried as best. Yeah, all right, Bucky's wafting go outside. Why has no one mentioned Ramstein? God, Mexico is Africa with burritos. That's that's pretty good line, adm Adam in the ants Kings of the White Frontier. Interesting lyric, You're just a shade to white.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: It's okay to like Ramstein. I just listen to one song and that I move on. Kings of the Wild Frontier. Ramstein is good and Lost Highway by Lynch. I haven't watched that in forever. Oh, do an episode about Pound. I mean maybe I've thought about I've thought about reading a book of his on for the Supporters. I'm not sure, Joey says Pete. Do you think my theory about the reason why they killed the Zeppelins was to kill the beauty soul of flying airplanes feel like brutalism, utilitarian architecture in comparison. Possibly I tendency to believe it was basically because Germany was dominating in that most musicians aids comedies from vexam Heil steven says saw something that the other day that said Jeets on sixty five percent of the hotels in the US. We're trying to work. We're trying to figure something out around that. Auto says, do you think the whole AI is going to take our jobs? Ideas a lie intended to hide the fact that it's actually Infinity Jeets taking all the jobs. I think AI is taking a lot of jobs right now. I had someone reach out to me asking about helping getting a job, and I contacted someone that I knew, and they said, well, with the level of what that person can do, I just use AI for it. So I think that AI is going to I don't think the whole Jeets thing is about them coming here to take jobs. I think it's much more insidious than that. Am I a sweet tea guy living in the South. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible. If I do have if I do order tea in a restaurant, I'll do half and half. Adam Ant Adamant is underrated. He was a very good musician and a good showman. Big dan Nellie says, My brother lives in Georgia and he still can't understand the insane amount of sugar some people qualify as tea. Yeah, would you like some tea with that sugar?
Speaker 2: Trash can?
Speaker 1: Jack said, you and Thomas doing a David Lynch movie would rule, especially while that harder lost highway.
Speaker 2: We shall see.
Speaker 1: Charles says, Uh regarding multipolarity globalism, should we be rooting for the end of the American Empire? Rooting for the American empire to be truly right wing? I think you should be building your own, your own communities, and if at all you're paying attention to national politics, it's to try to get it to just ignore you. I don't know when this regime is going to die, and I think you can say it'll last for a very long time. But you know, there's a lot of things I didn't think i'd see in my lifetime that we're seeing. So not me, not you, says I was surprised to hear a lick from a Morphine song used in the nineteen ninety five flick Gets Shorty. John Garris says, everyone knows Black's created zeppelins. That's why the man took them down. Death Think says those are the two worst Lynch films. Have you and T seven talked about the Lost Boys?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we have.
Speaker 1: Our next movie is already planned and it's not what anybody's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be able to guess.
Speaker 1: Where are you reading the comments from? I have software that aggregates the comments so I can see them all in one place from different platforms. Chris crumblessm in a Facebook group with Republicans in the area.
Speaker 2: Don't laugh. I've gotten a lot of.
Speaker 1: Info on local businesses owned by patriotic Americans that way. Yeah, that's don't ignore those people. I mean they may be Israel shills and thing, but you still want to associate with them, and because that's the way you're going to get to know your local area, you know. And yeah, I mean, if you're if you're somebody who doesn't want to give your money to certain groups, getting in touch with people who are familiar with the chamber of commerce stuff like that, I mean that's that's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: See AI has a.
Speaker 1: Large economic implications, but the notion of the agi apocalypse is beyond retarded. I struggle with the whole Here's one of the reasons why I struggle with the whole Palenteer thing. One, I've been talking about Palenteers since two thousand and eight. I haven't talked about talked about it a lot because I mean, it's just we talked about it so much back then. It's just mood. It's it's a but MSNBC talks about like run go to Google been MSNBC and Palenteer and see how many articles I see, all the stuff. I mean, So the way I look at it is I try to be very weary of narratives that MSNBC is running MSNBC is running with because that sounds like they're trying to distract you from something or they're trying to get you mad at people that they don't like. So I don't know, Yeah, I think, yeah, Dune would be an interesting uh yeh do uh movie to do take care of you.
Speaker 3: Nord As in Dune movie or books.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure everyone's talking about the movie.
Speaker 2: Hulks.
Speaker 1: Hulks Sugarn says half and half is the only way to keep your both feet. Keep both for your feet in the South. You I think you're right. I think you're You're a lot more right than than anybody would be willing to admit. The prequel books from Herbert Son are good less knowledge, says or MSNBC just preserves credibility for the ms M talking about fadea complete ship that has already happened. Yeah, I mean, some stuff is just a foregone conclusion. Take care, Stephen, have a have a good time. Outside the question about splitting splitting the Trump base, I don't think are going to need any help with that. I mean, I think a lot of stuff is going to help. But I think that's just inevitable, just my intuition. But in twenty twenty five, Palentier is probably more useful for intimidating panopticon effect than being a functioning panopticon. Probably MSNBC should be called blue and on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I literally had someone tell me that I was I was taking Teal money because I wasn't talking about Palenteer. It was a Libertarian, of course, because libertarians eight the only good thing for the Libertarians are good at is like moving moving leftists, helping move promote leftist narratives. Seventy four degrees in Raleigh. Oh that's awesome, Neil says, gone mountain biking right driving to go mountain biking right now. That's awesome. Have a good time, be careful a right. Anyone looking for a horror movie, check out the new Conjuring Flick. I think it's the only recent series I can think of with a basically all white casts and as pro Christian. That's from trash Can Jack. That's interesting. Palin and yy Z over an entropy tune in late I was outside laugh outlad. My personal belief is that the goal of all content creators is to have no more subscribers. Can't wait, Man, About an hour from now the episode will be dropping publicly, so I can't wait for people here, which has to said Zaid's asks, what do you think bonds you more to another human?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 1: Is it race or religion? Seems movements like America first emphasize in the former they value kinship through race above religion. That's something I've been struggling with lately, and I've been thinking a lot about I don't know that I can answer that right now. Take care, I make discourse.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Unearthed is the best mountain biking music. David Attana says, Is it really an anomaly of the universe that Teel's name is an anagram for the reptile? It's right up there with the AfD's version of summer covid. On that note, I want to thank you all for showing up today. I appreciate it, and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Take care,