Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. I'm going to try to wrap up this Abby Gate stuff here and then we'll wash that off of us and talk about a little bit of news of the day. We'll get to some emails and other things. So we pull out of Afghanistan, we send our guys back in thirteen of our men are incinerated because the Biden administration is evil and our military leaders are morons. Remember what I talked about in the very beginning of the show. Two things. Two things are owed to the people willing to give up their lives for a country. You owe it to them not to throw their lives away for nothing, and you owe it to them to honor their sacrifice once they make it, honor them, speak about them with reverence, to treat their families with reverence. Remember remember how Joe Biden treated the families. Now think about this moment you're a parent. The worst thing in the world has happened in the world. You finally find out the day has come where you have to go out to an Air Force bace and you have to welcome your son or daughter in a coffin draped in an American flag. Uh. I just can't even imagine if that was one of my little buddies. I just can't even imagine the anguish. Now, remember what I said about the old man, the leaders having an obligation to honor the sacrifice. Here was one of the mothers.
Speaker 2: During the dignified transfer.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of a controversy because.
Speaker 4: He saw he kept checking his watch.
Speaker 3: So it was more than one time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, matter of fact, I think it was probably the fifth time or third time I seen him do it. I had made the comment, what's he keep checking for?
Speaker 5: Is a nap?
Speaker 4: Time he checked it again, I said, if he keeps checking his watch him and end up saying something because I was feeling very disrespected. Our kids are being brought off this plane in metal boxes. We're excited that our kids are home, but it's a different type of excitement, just that finally we have our kids home. We can lame the rest, not the type of excitement. Cool, We're going to get to hug our kid and tell them how much we miss him. Now, it was our kids were being brought home in metal boxes, and this man is looking at his watch like he has someplace better to be or something. More important to do, and I just felt so disrespected.
Speaker 1: It wasn't one time, thirteen bodies, thirteen watch chets.
Speaker 6: It didn't go well. He talked a bit more about his own son than me did my son, and that didn't sit well with me.
Speaker 7: In reference to the checking of his watch. That didn't happen just once. That happened on every single one that came out of that airplane. It happened on every single one of them. They would release salute, and he looked down at his watch on every last one, all thirteen, he looked down at his watch.
Speaker 6: I actually leaned into my son's mother's ear and I said, I swear to God if he checks his watch one more time, And that was only probably four times in.
Speaker 1: Couldn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't look at him anymore after that, Just considering especially the time and why we were there, it was I found to be the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: You sent thirteen of our bravest to die because of your idiocy and evilness, your selfishness, and as their bodies are being brought to their parents, what's going through your head? Oh, I'm so bored, Gosh, can we wrap this up? Only another twenty minutes. Oh, and let's finish all this with this again. In search of better approval numbers, we sent in a reaper drone in Vapor, ten Innis and people, six of them children, the United States of America, our government. We killed six babies. We killed six babies. And the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs afterwards said this.
Speaker 8: Well, there are others killed. Yes, there are others killed. Who they are we don't know. We'll try to sort through all that, but we believe that the procedures at this point. I don't want to influence the outcome of an investigation, but at this point we think that the procedures were correctly followed. And it was a righteous striker.
Speaker 1: A righteous strike. How upset were the people who ran all this, after this sacrifice, after this tragedy. What did the Byed administration, all of them, Secretary of Defense, what did they think about this whole thing?
Speaker 9: Do you have regrets about their withdrawal or how the withdrawal occurred.
Speaker 8: From Afghanistan that cost the lives of thirteen of our service members.
Speaker 1: I don't have any regrets.
Speaker 10: So for all this talk of chaos, I just didn't see it, not from my perch. At one point during the evacuation, there was an aircraft taking off full of people Americans and Afghanisa Lake every forty eight minutes, and not one single mission was missed. So I'm sorry, I just won't buy the whole argument of chaos.
Speaker 11: You need a failure in Afghanistan.
Speaker 7: Mistakes?
Speaker 4: There was.
Speaker 11: There was a report against and withdraw saying there was failure and mistakes. Do you want to need There was mistakes during the Utra and before all the way.
Speaker 12: And was just coming back there.
Speaker 1: Remember what I said about Afghanistan? I said, oh, kinda would not be there. I said it.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: I said, we get help from the Taliban. What's happening? Now? What's going on? Read your press? I was right, defiant, mean to the end. Oh and let's we forget the drone strike where we incinerated six innocent babies. This was curby.
Speaker 9: How does it strike you that no one is held accountable? Because I know how it strikes a lot of people around the world that you can get away with murder and nobody's punished for it.
Speaker 3: I do understand that we appreciate that not everybody's gonna support this decision. What I can tell you is we looked at this thing very, very comprehensively, and again we acknowledge that there were procedural breakdowns, processes were not executed the way they should have been, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that an individual or individuals have to be held to account for that.
Speaker 9: But look, this is more discipline inside the Pentagon at all. I mean, maybe there're no charges brought up, but is anyone demoted or disciplined for what happened, then.
Speaker 1: Well, what we are going to do.
Speaker 3: There's not going to be individual discipline as a result of this, really, but what we are going to do is learn from this, and we're going to enact and improve our procedures and our processes to try to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Speaker 1: A disgrace and our troops deserve so much better. Marine Lance Corporal David L. Espinoza of Rio Bravo, Texas Marine Corps Sergeant Nicole L. G. Twenty three of Sacramento, California. Marine Corps Staff Sergeant Darren T. Hoover of Salt Lake City Army Staff Sergeant Ryan C. Naos of Corton, Tennessee, Marine Corps Corporal Hunter Lopez of Indio, California, Marine Corlance Corporal Riley J. McCollum of Jackson, Wyoming, Marine Corlance Corporal Dylan R. Morola of Rancho Cucamonga, California. Marine Corplance Corporal Kareem N. Nicau of Norco, California. Marine Corps Sergeant Johnny Rosario Piccardo of Lawrence, Massachusetts, Marine Corps Corporal Umberto A. Sanchez of Longsport, Indiana, Marine Corps Lance Corporal Jared M. Schmidts of Saint Charles, Missouri. Navy Hospital Corman Maxton W. Sovieac of Berlin Heights, Ohio, and Marine Corps Corporal Dagan W. Page of Omaha, Nebraska. Rest in Peace Warriors still steams me. But that's it. We're gonna walk away from that. Just felt obligated to do that on this four year of a pretty pretty terrible universe or pretty terrible anniversary. Right, it's terrible, but this is the kind of stuff that is necessary. Keep in mind, if we don't bring this stuff up, if this stuff just gets forgotten about it, if we move on to the newest scandal, the newest thing, then what happens is nothing actually changes. Inside of the machine. Nothing changes. They think they'll get away with it. Sure, you might get some bad press for a day or two. Keep your head down, hunker down, You'll get through it all. No, No, Mark Milly should be brought up on charges for this. People in the Biden administration should face justice for this. It's not a small thing. It's everything. All right, Let's talk about these six hundred thousand Chinese students we apparently have to bring into the country. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. Now, let's tackle this Chinese students thing here really quickly, and then we'll get back to you know, we're going to do some emails and stuff. I know that was That was heavy, and I'm not sorry I did it. I felt obligated to do it. I felt like we owed that to them. But I don't like to drag you down with all the heavy stuff. So's just do a couple more quick things here, then we'll move on. So yesterday we brought it up on the show. We played it on the show. Donald Trump announced that now we're gonna have six hundred thousand Chinese students, they're still going to get to go to college here. No, no, no. He doubled down on that again. Today he had a big press conference. It was like three hours long. Earlier in the day. Here's what he said.
Speaker 12: I think it's very insulting to say students can't come here, because they'll go out, they'll start building schools, and they'll be able to survive it. But I like that their students come here. I like that other country students come here. And you know what would happen if they didn't, Our college system would go to hell very quickly. You'd have and it wouldn't be the top colleges, so it would be colleges that struggle on the bottom. And I told this to Presidency that we're honored to have this students here. Now, with that, we checked, and we're careful, and we see who's there, and Marco wants that we spoke. We're in the same position, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's way through the truth of what's happening here. We check and we're careful. If you are a Chinese student and you want to go to college in the United States of America, you only get to do that with the permission of the Chinese Communist Party and the understanding that you are there under orders, there's no need to check. If it's a Chinese student here, boom, your check is done. That is a spy. And even if they're not today, they can be tomorrow. They are spies. They show up here, they hoover up well, they steal, they steal information, They spy on everything. That's why they're here now. He mentioned colleges might go out of business, Well, the bottom colleges. Howard Lutnik was actually asked about this by Laura Ingram last night. He said the same thing and then dropped a jaw dropping stat. I don't know if he meant to, but here was.
Speaker 13: I was allowing six hundred thousand students from the communist country of China, putting America first.
Speaker 14: Well, the president's point of view is that what would happen if you didn't have those six hundred thousand students is that you'd empty them from the top. All the students would go up to better schools, and the bottom fifteen percent of universities and colleges would go out of business in America. So his view is he's taking.
Speaker 1: The bottom fifteen percent of colleges would go out of business. Okay, but I don't want to put words in anybody's mouth, but if we remove six hundred thousand Chinese spies, fifteen percent of the university system will close. So fifteen percent of our university system or Chinese students. The United States of America, the Land of the Free, has exactly one country on the planet that potentially could supplant us as being the number one country on Earth. They have the people, the economy, the size. They haven't, but they could, and they've announced their intention to do so. And America we created long ago, pretty wonderful education system in this country. I realized it's been carpet bombed by the Communists by now, but a pretty wonderful education system. We let the Chicoms use it. It will fifteen percent of the American university system are chi comms. What what have we done to our country? What have we done to the United States of America? The United States of America is for Americans Americans first, Canada's for Canadians, China's for the Chinese, Frances for the French. Our country. Your government should at all times prioritize you first, second, third, fourth, and fifth. When we get to sixth, we can start talking about maybe helping someone else out. That's fine, right, I don't want to be an isolationist. That's not what I'm saying. We've allowed the chi cooms to conquer fifteen percent of enrollment in our university system. Let me make did I hear that right?
Speaker 13: He was allowing six hundred thousand students from the communist country of China, putting America first.
Speaker 14: Well, the president's point of view is that what would happen if you didn't have those six hundred thousand students is that you'd empty them from the top. All the students would go up to better schools, and the bottom fifteen percent of universities and colleges we'd go out of business in America. So his view is he's taking a rational economic view.
Speaker 1: I'm speechless. I'm speechless that that's where we're at. I'm speechless that that's what's being defended. Frankly, I'm speechless that we are now on the right defending the university system. The university system in the United States of America is your mortal enemy. The people who operate it. Go look up how they think. Go look up what they think about you, your history, your religion, your country, your family. The people who operate higher education in the United States of America in large part, in large part, and I mean the vast majority of them despise you in this country. And they work day and night to produce committed communist foot soldiers and graduate them to carpet bomb the place. Our justification for allowing six hundred thousand chi cooms is to keep that university system up. Gonna have to count me out on that one. Let's do some emails. I'm just gonna go ahead and walk away from this before I get too upset today. Before we do some emails, Let's do something wonderful. Let's let's feel good all the time with energy all the time. Energy is so underrated, and it's something you don't think about when you're super young because you're always bouncing off the walls, always doing something. Weren't we always on our bike running around doing something, having fun. But then as you get older, probably die, it gets worse. You don't move around as much, kind of run out of gas. But a lot of that's your testosterone, gentlemen. A lot of it just comes down to t levels. If you don't have it, you're gonna be out of gas. Let Chock's Male Vitality Stack change your life. Clinically tested twenty percent increase to your testosterone in ninety days, you are going to feel like a new person. That's ninety days. Do it after a year, two years. I'm over three years now. Gosh, I feel good, good like I do all the time. Get a subscription Chuck dot com slash Jesse c Hoq dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back. It is good, Jesse Kelly Show. Let's do some emails. I'm just maybe i'd to stick with the emails right now. Between Avigate and this six hundred thousand Chinese students, I'm just all kinds of aggravated, and I don't want to be aggravated. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse. I was listening to your show when you mentioned the Hellcat pilot that just died. It's amazing that he lived so long. My father flew a Hellcat dive bomber in the Pacific. He never talked about it, like most World War Two veterans. When I was in the seventh grade, I had to give a report on what my parents did during the war. It was the first time I learned anything about his service other than knowing he flew a plane. He received multiple Distinguished Flying Medals along with the Navy Cross. He had a direct hit on a Japanese battleship and the Battle of Lat Gulf. Those carrier pilots had one of the highest mortality rates during the war. I mention all this because he died at the age of fifty eight. I'm sure he had undiagnosed PTSD, definitely drank too much, had all sorts of intestinal issues that ended up killing him. When they teamed up with cancer, God blessed that the pilot that just died. I am sure he is a rarity among the pilots that survived the Pacific. So there's a thing that we've talked about before on the show but that does not get near enough love. Is the honestly borderline insane bravery of the World War Two air crews, bomber crews, flight crews Pacific Europe. If I may make a sug yes, and I've suggested this to you before. You either have an air museum of some kind in your area, or you will eventually be road tripping or flying somewhere and you will see one, because they're all over the country, air museums and all of them, all of them, well, at least everyone I've ever been in has older planes. World War two planes, this and that. If you ever have a moment, go take your kid, take your kids and go and like, I'm not telling you to nerd out on all the airline details. Maybe that's your thing, maybe it's not. I want you to go and look inside or step inside. If they allow you a World War two plane, a bomber or a fighter plane, even if you're just right beside it, it's enough. I want you to look at it. Because we we picture in our heads. We know what they look like. We've seen videos. We're not stupid, but some level of our or something or some level of advanced technology of some kind, there's nothing to them. Nothing to them. They look and this is not realistic, but they look when you see them there, they look like you could walk up and like lift it up, put it on your shoulder and kind of just pick it up a little bit. That's how they look. There's nothing to them. And these men you mentioned the hellcut guys in the Pacific. You crawl into the seat of a hellcat you then you take off off the aircraft carrier. By the way, many many many men died doing just that. Remember if your plane goes down, something goes wrong, something gets screwed up, and you go down and hit the water. When you're off, you are almost well, I shouldn't say almost, Undoubtedly you might be a dead man. A dead man. Now you've taken off. Good for you. Now you have to go way up into the sky. There's no GPS. There's no GPS, there's no none on this stuff. You are up into the sky. You have to circle around in the sky waiting for your other buddies to get up in the air with you, because you have to fly in formation somewhere once by the way, that in and of itself, people would die because you run into each other. Remember we're dealing with young men here in their twenties, and it's complicated. There's visibility issues, there's wind, there's different skill levels, just that you might smash into another plane. And then your final moments on the earth, if you're still alive, you're watching the Pacific Ocean come rushing at you as you fly down. But then you have to take off and you're heading towards a target where you think it might be. I want to again stress it's not an exact science. It's not to twenty thread. It's not twenty twenty five where there are satellites telling you exact coordinates. I mean the plane of fly itself there, no no, no, no, no no no. You're heading out in a direction where you think they might be. The Pacific Ocean is a vast place, and if you find them, then the real trouble begins. Because every modern navy in World War two, US, the Japanese, the Germans, the Brits, that everywhere, every modern navy knew that the biggest threat was from the air. Yes, other ships were a threat, Yes submarines were a threat. But the thing that will most likely send you and all your men to the bottom in flame and water is a plane. Planes. So they're equipped with an absurd amount of anti aircraft weaponry to shoot you out of the sky. Oh and if you're going after a carrier group, they will have seen you coming and they will have planes in the sky to shoot you down while you attack them. There are some if you ever nerd out on battles. I've brought up the Battle of midway before. There are these small unit like small pockets of information that you get and they're just stunning. Remember in the Pacific, there are really three basic kinds of aircraft. There are more than that, but three of the most common you would see are fighter planes, dive bombers that goes without saying. You go up, you have a big heavy bomb, you dive down, try to release it. And then torpedo planes. The torpedo plane with suicide. You are not up in the sky diving down. You're not in a fast fighter. You're right above the water, flying really low, right at whatever ship you're about to drop your torpedo at. And you're not going six hundred miles an hour because there aren't rockets back then, rocket engines. There's just prop planes. They're all shooting directly at you. They'll probably see the whites of your eyes before they blow your head off. And there are segments of torpedo bombers where just none of them came back. None. It's not like fifty percent casualty rate. We sent out thirty. None of them returned suicide. There's nothing to the plane. I maybe it's a vehicle thing, because I've always felt this I felt this way about tankers, about submariners, and definitely about the pilots. I just cannot imagine getting in a piece of equipment and making that run and then oh, there's a thing called fuel. You know how many times those guys would do an attack and they'd be flying back towards where they hope their carriers were. Only the plane is wounded and or they themselves are very wounded because the planes aren't bulletproof. You're trying to make it back to the carrier with your legs shot to pieces, a bullet, a sucking chest wound, your neck is bleeding. You know how many guys simply bled out in the cockpit and crashed into the water, having survived the mission back and their friends are flying right beside them, right beside them. You go wave goodbye to your buddy, and then you pass out, and that's it. Don't ever, and that's not even the bomber crews of Europe. Don't ever discount the insane, suicidal bravery of World War Two. Pilots man crazy, and so many answered the call. Credit to them, Credit to all of them. All Right, let's touch on a couple of things here. Recooks something Taulsy Gabbard said something Sean Duffy said. Then we get back to some emails. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Member.
Speaker 1: If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Here was Taulsy Gabbard today.
Speaker 12: You've also found many.
Speaker 1: Tulsi doesn't have a cold. That's Donald Trump talking first, but then it goes to Tulsi Gabbard. You've also found many maybe she's been smoking Marboro's on half of this beautiful group. Now I pressed the wrong button. All right, Chris, I need you to My focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 12: And you've also found many bags of information. I think they call them burned bags. They're supposed to be burned and they didn't get burned, having to do with how corruptly twenty twenty election was and when will that all come out?
Speaker 1: Mister President.
Speaker 5: I will be the first to brief you once we have that information collected. But you're right, it's we are finding documents literally tucked away in the back of safesy and random offices, in these bags and in other areas, which again speaks to the intent of those who are trying to hide the truth from the American people and trying to cover up the politicization that was led by people like John Brennan and James Clapper and others that have caused really immeasurable harm to the American people and to our country.
Speaker 1: She not wrong about the immeasurable harm. The bond of trust that has been shattered between us and our institutions is not going to be easily won back. The Trump administration has a long road ahead of them. I'm glad they're doing this stuff and trying to get that on Sean Duffy Transportation. Second, well, here's what Sean Duffy had to say.
Speaker 2: Indicate that we were going to take out of service truck drivers who were not proficient in speaking the English language. We announced that in May and it was going to go in It did go into effect at the end of June. Now, when we did that, there was a lot of press that complained to us that we were being unfair to people, that we were being mean to people, And what we said was no, this is a safety issue. Making sure drivers of very heavy, eighty thousand pound rigs can speak the language is truly a critical safety issue, and some complained about it. We implemented it at the end of June, and all of us in America saw what happened in Florida.
Speaker 1: It's not just what happened in Florida where that illegal from India killed an entire family making the most ridiculously illegal utturney you've ever seen in your life. Florida was not a one off. This happens all the time, all the time. In the United States of America are trucking industry, and honestly, truckers are some of the best people I've ever known in my entire life. They're a different breed, I'll tell you that, very much, a different breed. But not only do they make the country go, those are wonderful American jobs, and oftentimes they're independently owned. Did you know that. Obviously there are big corporations and there's nothing wrong with that, but did you know lots of times that truck that is somebody's entire business. Essentially, that's their livelihood, independence American jobs, people feeding their families. There are husband wife combos who do it. In fact, there are some listening to this show right now. We handed those jobs to foreigners too. And now American families get wiped out on the highway because they're texting, they can't read road signs, just driving around like it's India or Mexico or Hondurris or Guatemala or whatever place where they drive like complete insane people taking those driving skills to the United States of America's highways, killing Americans, and it's been done on purpose. In California, they give them drivers' licenses. World famous author and robe guy. I love the admiration I get for being a robe guy now, Chris, you can hear it in people's emails that they're jealous. Obviously there's a lot of jealousy going around. I only own one robe right now, my Cozy Earth robe, but that's going to expand. And you know what else, you know what else? I had this thought today. I think I'm going to become a fashion guy. Don't shake your head, Chris. I think this is a skill that can be learned. Everybody knows I don't know anything about fashion, and I don't know how to dress, and I have to hear from ob all the time. Is that what you're wearing? And everyone knows that's a passive aggressive way for women to tell you you look like crap? But what, Chris, what? What do I want to have a closet the size of my wife's. No, No, you don't have to have that many clothes to be a fashion guy. Four or five pair of fashionable pants, You're good to go. Four or five pair of fashionable shoes and some shirts. What, Chris, what you own five pairs of shoes? Let me think I have my on clouds. I have on right now, I have my workout shoes. I have two pair of Cowboy boots I have. I have a pair of hay Dudes. I like my hay Dudes. Those are super comfortable. And I have a pair of dress shoes. So that's what. How many is that six? I don't need any more to be fashionable, Chris. What I'll do is I'll make the stuff I have more fashionable. I think I can be a fashion guy. I could see me being pretty impressive. That's what I'm gonna say. It's the robe thing. It's like it's almost like a drug. I'm not super experienced with it, but it starts small, you know, I'm sure it's just a little a little bit of cocaine, just a little booger sugar and then soon you're Pablo Escobar. That's what happened to me with the robe. As soon as I put it on, I knew I look better than everyone else, and I wanted to continue doing that. And that's what I think I'm gonna continue doing. I'm gonna get jackets too, fashionable. People have a lot of jackets and scarfs or is it scarves. It's the plural scarves. That's why I went to community college. We didn't cover that section. It was hot there. We didn't wear them. But I could see me having a lot of scarf. Really, no, it's not gay. It's not gay to have it scarf. People had scarf's in Montana all the time. I'm going to get to Kashmir ones it's from Afghanistan. You wouldn't understand, Well, what I probably shouldn't give Afghanistan my business. I'll get an American version of Kashmir, which I'm not sure, totally sure exists. All right, let's talk about making artillery rounds. The Mexican government is completely owned by the cartels. Let's first talk about more democrat violent language. And there's a rep from Michigan who said something on purpose, on camera. It may it may remind you and me what we're up against next.