Speaker 1: It's nice eyes.
Speaker 2: Undell Boston's News Radio. All Right, there's a lot of controversy surrounding President Trump and his deportations. Let me be very clear. I think that the deportations of criminal elements from this country not only are proper, but they are totally necessary. And I support what the President is doing, particularly in terms of the gang members that seem to be at the heart of a controversy with a judge in Washington, MS thirteen gang members and members of Trendaragua. These are you've seen the pictures. I think all of you know what's going on there. I think all of us know what's going on there. However, there's a case that has Perkle laid it up out of Texas, which troubles me, and it troubles me in two levels. It troubles me in that I don't think that is what people voted for when they voted for Donald Trump number one and number two. I think it is a mistake that as President Trump is trying to rid the country of the bad guys, as he says, that's what he says whenever he talks to the media. You may or may not have heard about this case. It was broken by NBC News a few days ago. And there's some complications in this case. And actually I was trying to do some research on it tonight. It's one of those cases that even Snopes with the fact checkers. And I want to be fair to the president and I want to be fear to the media and to all of you, my audience, But this is a case that troubles me. And let me explain it to you as simply as I can. I know that some of you will agree with me on this, and some of you will disagree with me on this, but I'm prepared to defend my position, and I hope you are prepared to either support me on it or disagree with me on it. Okay, So there, Our borders have been open for years. They were open going back twenty years. It was ironic. They were wide open under President Biden. They weren't patrolled necessarily all that effectively during the first Trump administration. I mean, we have at this point, there's some guestimates that we could have sixteen eighteen million people here in this country illegally. I don't know what the number is. I don't think anyone knows what the number is. But a lot of people. Most of those people have come here in search of a better life. But the problem is, as they have come here in search of a better life, they have disrespected our laws. And I think that it has become a political battle. And I think that President Trump and ICE Director Holman, they have legitimate concerns. And I know that there are many people on the other side of this argument from me and from you. And there are people who will call tonight and have called in the past, who will basically say, we don't have a right as a country to have borders, which I think is crazy because if a country doesn't have borders, why bother have a country. So but there's this case out of Texas which bothers me, and I'm going to hit it pretty quickly here, and after I hit it, we can amplify a little bit on the other side. But I want to hear from all of you, okay, And I want to hear particularly from Trump supporters. So there's a husband and wife who came here illegally. They've been here for the short version. They've been here for ten years living in Texas. They have several children, they have five children, most of them I think one of the children were brought here many years ago, so that child is not a resident, is not a citizen. But they do. And will put aside for a moment the whole argument about birthright citizenship. Even if birthright citizenship is overturned, the people who were born here they're citizens at this point, until birthright citizens is repealed, they're citizens. And you're not going to be able to go back expost factor and say if you were born here and your parents were in citizens you do not have rights to citizenship. So this is ten year old girl and she is dealing either with a brain tumor or with continuing brain cancer. I'm not a doctor, no will I play one on TV. However, she is a ten year old girl. She's a citizen of the United States of America. Her family was driving to a hospital in Houston. They live in Texas, or they lived in Texas, and in the past they have always been allowed through the various checkpoints, but apparently at some point in November they were on this drive. They lived somewhere in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, near the border with Mexico. They had to clear a border patrol checkpoint. Internally, there are only checkpoints at the border in some cases, but they are checkpoints internally, so they were stopped and according to a video statement, the mother said, the trip was routine. I'm reading here from an article that is a CNN article. The trip was routine until February third. This time we were detained and confronted with the hardest decision to make, which was separated permanently from our children or be to board it together, the mother said in a statement as she struggled through tears. The mom said that her daughter, Sarah US citizen, ten years old, had begun experiencing headaches and dizziness in the morning of February third, prompting her parents to follows doctor's orders and immediately returned to the hospital in Houston with the physician's letter in hand explaining the girl's dire condition or condition. The vehicle approached a border patrol agents at a checkpoint in Siriita, Texas, roughly ninety miles into the journey. The family had passed through this checkpoint several times for postop medical appointments using the letter, and for that reason they weren't concerned. But instead of the routine check Marie and one and I guess those are names that are not necessarily the actual names of the parents and the five children all question for hours. They were transported south to a federal processing facility where they spent the night. The next day they were taken on nearby port of entry and we walked across the US Mexican border by immigration authorities. CBP told CNN the agency does not deport US citizens who elect to a company removed family members. So what they're saying is the couple's oldest child, who is also a US citizen, was not traveling with the family at the time and remains in the US. The immigration attorney characterizes the couple's status in Texas as living clean, wholesome lives trying to raise their kids. They worked in the agricultural sector, doing things like packing fruits and vegetables that produce packing plants, and they had no criminal records or anything to speak of. To me, that's irrelevant. What is relevant is that their daughter is dealing with brain cancer. And it would seem to me that every law should have an exception. If a police officer pulls someone for going through a red light, and when the car stops, the driver explains that his wife is in labor and he's trying to rush into the hospital. Should the police officer run a check on the car and write its speeding or red light ticket. I don't think so. I think the police car should say follow me and give them a police escort to the hospital. Every law has an exception, and in this case, the Border patrol agents whoever was involved in this decision, they followed the letter of the law, but they made a mistake. Now this story has been around for a few days. NBC kind of broke the story, CNN has been on it. I would like to know what you think. Why not say to the parents, you can go to the hospital. You need to report back to us at some point and we will follow the progress of your daughter and we will make sure that she gets the medical care that she needs. This is a ten year old child who has dealt with brain cancer. I've seen differing reports that she currently has brain cancer, or she had a tumor removed and they were hopeful that they had removed the entirety of the tumor the brain cancer, but she was experiencing problems and she was going back for treatment. So my question is really simple, do you think I think that if Donald Trump knew about this, and I hope he does, or do you think someone in his administration who has his ear and I hope they do, would tell him that this is a huge mistake. It goes against the policy that he is articulated. They want to get the worst criminals out of the country as soon as possible. Now, I speak to someone who loves legal immigrants, feels people need to come here legally. They can't stop start off by coming in illegally. But in this situation, our government has in effect aided and embedded this family. They've been here for ten years. This couple been here for ten years, They've had children, So now they have some children who are citizens, some children who are not. I think you could argue, well, if they're going to be deported, what do you do with the children? And I think each case has to be dealt with individually. Maybe maybe they would remove themselves and the children could stay with relatives, or maybe they would take the children with them and they then would be able to go back and apply for citizenship based upon the fact that they have children of American citizens. There has to be a way to do this, But to take a couple of parents who are here illegally and say to them, you got to leave, and you got to make the choice. Do you want to take your ten year old with brain cancer with you or do you want to do you have someone to leave her with. This is just the sort of mistake the administration makes there. They're they're fighting a judge, and I think the judge is wrong in terms of the transportation of the criminals. Get those guys out, get them out, and keep them out. We have enough criminals of our own in this country. You may not have heard about this story. That is the story as I understand it. I think you know me pretty well. I'm interested in what would you think six seven, two, five, four thirty six one, seven, nine, three one ten thirty. I know that some of you, who are full blown supporters of Donald Trump might disagree with me. I'm hoping some of you will agree with me, even though you are full blown supporters. I support his policy to get the criminals out of this country, and I commend him for what he's doing with the TDA, the trend de grauer, which is very difficult to pronounce. I certainly commend him on what he's doing with m MS thirteen. Uh, and it was brilliant to send them to a Salvador. I mean, what a stroke of genius. Congratulations to Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State. But on this one, this policy needs to be reversed. These people need to be brought back. Get this girl who her treatment, get her well, and work with these parents and figure out they have five kids for them are US citizens? Back on nights Side right after this, agree to disagree, let me have it now.
Speaker 3: Back to Dan ray Line from the Window World.
Speaker 2: Night Side Studios on w b Z, the news radio. All right, let's go to the phones. I've I want to hear from you six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty and I want to hear from moms on this one particularly. I can't imagine being put in that position by our government. Uh, assuming that the documents that they had are legitimate, and assuming that that someone in a position of intelligence and authority looked at those documents. I just think it is unacceptable, unacceptable. If there was ever a situation where there should be an exception made, this is it, Vinnie in New Hampshire. Vini, youre going to start us off. Go right ahead, Vinnie.
Speaker 4: I agree with you one hundred percent. You spent seventeen years in law enforcement, and one of the things I remember clearly one of my instructors beat it into us. You enforced the law on two precedences, the common sense to know when and the logic to know why.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry there was in a case like this, No, it.
Speaker 4: Should have been done totally different.
Speaker 5: You know, this wasn't.
Speaker 4: You're not dealing with a speed area or anything. You're dealing with a child's life, Okay, And as an interest of public safety, every law enforcement officer is job is public safety, and that child's safety should have been as made or that agent's main priority. And it just, in my opinion, it wasn't. And I think they were one hundred wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I got to tell you if I Vladimir Putin's grandson or granddaughter who was ten years old and had a brain tumor, and he asked to bring that child to Boston or to the Cleveland clinic or to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and Rochester, Minnesota, I would say, hey, look, you know you don't visit the sins of the father or the grandfather on a child. And yeah, you know, and and if the if the parents made this mistake of coming across the border illegally, fine, they can pay for that mistake. But right now the priority needs to be the health of this child and keeping that family. I agree with that, Benny. I appreciate you, Carl, and are you so you were? Are you still in law enforcement or no?
Speaker 4: Seventeen years and I got out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you for your service, and thank you for being It's a very strong supportive call, and I appreciate it. I know that someone will disagree with me and say, hey, you know, you've got to be consistent if they broke the law. But I learned a long time ago consistency can be on occasion the hobgoblin of small minds.
Speaker 6: Thank you friends.
Speaker 4: This country great, the ability to disagree and have a conversation.
Speaker 2: You got it, Vinnie, I don't know, go off and you call the show, but I hope you become much more of a regular caller. I love your your approach. Thank you much, Thank you, talk to you soon. Let's keep rolling here. We're going to go next to the only line open, right Well, there's two lines at six, one, seven nine. I want to hear what you're thinking. I want to hear from Trump supporters. That was I should have asked Vinnie if he's a Trump supporter. But that's you can declare it or not. It's your choice. John and Foxborough, Hey John, you're next on Nightsacer right ahead.
Speaker 5: Hey Dan, I'm a Trump supporter, but uh, you know, last administration caused such a disaster with millions of people, uh you know, coming into this country. And and not to correct you, but as far as what the administration, this administration, Trump administration said was they were gonna start with all the bad guys, how the murders, all the rapists of the sex Factor, because the drug dealers first, and then you know, work their way down priority. But I would imagine your heart as a human has to go out for that family. I'm sure if Trump knew about it and send Trump Trump forced one down there, probably take the family and take care of them. That this administration is really over burden right now. And you know you have ice agents, you know, trying to do the right thing. And I was on the show last week. We were talking about and I mentioned a real life scenario where a friend of mine was telling me who's in law enforcement, that you know when they're locking up these legals that uh, you know, the near none of the detainers are being abided by. In other words, so they could have an illegal locked up for murder and he has an ICE detainer. They're gonna let him out what we pay for it, by the way, you know with the bonds bill's bondsman's which they used to pay with, but the tax papers for that now and then and then the unintended consequences is when they go after them like in these neighborhoods, these drug dealers in in these murders are staying with relatives that are probably really nice people. They probably the right thing. Some might be they have paying taxes, whatever. But when they go raid these houses, like to Tom Holman said, look, leave them in the jail so we can go right in there. It's easier, it's less dangerous for the ICE agents and lartal agents.
Speaker 2: You and I have no beef on this. I totally agree with you. I disagree with the lun case here in Massachusetts, which.
Speaker 5: And I do too. Is a Trump supporter. If a if a humans right, if if a human thing, it's just like that poor little thirteen year old boy. Uh as when the Democrats would wouldn't stand up for that poor little short battent brand if they're right, I mean, you have all.
Speaker 2: The more reason, Yeah, all the more reason that I would hope that President Trump or someone is an administration would be smart enough to say a mistake has been made. Let's get that child with her family back here and make sure she gets the medical treatment, the best medical treatment that that she can that we can provide to do whatever we can to to to cure her if possible a brain cancer again, uh, if there's nothing's guaranteed, but but we we gotta make the effort. And to just ship her away that is a huge it's a it's a it's a human humanitarian mistake, and it's it's compounded as a political mistake.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: And as a Trump supporter, I would be on the side of getting that family and that poor little girl back And I think, you know, people take Trump with a bad rush, but you know I followed Trump for years and years. I'm a real estate development myself, but like you know, redoing walden Rink areno during the Mayre Cotch days when no one did it, and he did it on his own dime and all that stuff, So he's a real caring person. Again, human errors or whatever, but I would imagine and I would hope that if he heard about that story, you know, either him or kids would go down there and try to take care of that on a human level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the way to do it is not to say we'll get you the best doctor in Mexico, because if it was one of your children, I wouldn't want to send your child to Mexico. I want your child or any child at the best facility. Well we can't. We can't call Mexico and say send us every child with brain cancer. I mean, that would be a nice thing to do. But for us to have deported a family with the child is a huge mistake. And I think that the Trump administration, and there have to be people who are listening tonight who have access to this administration, get this child and that family back here, deal with her medical problems first, then deal somewhere down the line with the parents as as illegal or illegal or illegal immigrants. Simple as that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, just just day. It's just like that sad story where that poor little girl was up here with the kidney transplant that that crash in that uh jet going back to it with it Mexico whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was young, was sending back to Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, and it was because they don't have the same uh procedures as far as like in the United States, as far as the maintenance on those planes and stuff. For that poor little girl. I can't even watch that. It's so hot breaking her and the mother here. They get the girl the transplant and she's so happy, and now she's off to Mexico in the plane crashes because of you know, just uh, I.
Speaker 2: Mean unfortunately, yeah, unfortunately, we don't have control over that meaning whatever was probably just as we didn't have control over the plane with all the US Skaters familys tragedy. We can do something about this kid. And unless there's overriding information that that I had not seen, and I don't think there is, let's get that child back here. John, Thank you much. I gotta Runick, Thank you so much. Have a great night. One line at six one seven two flat four ten thirty easier to get through with six one seven ninety. If you're a Trump supporter, I particularly want to hear from you. If you're a Trump critic, this is an opportunity as well. We will take more phone calls right after we come back from the news at the bottom of the hour. We're a couple of minutes late. I think this is an important story. I don't know Donald Trump. I've never met Donald Trump. I've never talked to Donald Trump. He's the president of the United States. Okay, just as Joe Biden was the President of the United States. He has, I think, an obligation and his staff has an obligation. This has to be rectified. It's as simple as that. We'll be back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 6: It's Night Side with.
Speaker 3: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Keep Rowland here, Come on, Trump supporters, let's hear you. Come on. Let me go next to Rick and Bill Rica. Rick, you are next on Nightside. Appreciate you taking the time to call in. What's your thought on this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, sure, and I vote it for But I'm not happy to see that they're focusing on a situation like this. This is foolish. They ought to be focusing on getting the MS thirteen and other terrorist groups, you know, gangs out of this country. And yeah, this is foolish and you know, I like your last caller. He said a lot of good things. And you know, maybe these people think they're doing the right thing, but they need to be corrected and need to say good job. But you know, you know, you've got to make the exceptions. And it's okay to make the exceptions. They should make an exception, and you're you know what, we're going to lose them in terms to the Democrats if if they just decide to go with this one one rule, it's all type of situation. Well, and it's going to really upset people and then you know who else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well, the deal here is interesting in that if I don't know, assuming that everything that I've read, and I've tried to read as much about it today as I could, Okay, and it's been on NB see, it's been on seeing at least written stories, And it seems to me that that assuming that this is all accurate, and the little girl, she's ten years old, she is a US citizen. She has brain cancer. Whether she it's active now or she had a tumor removed, that's one of the issues that seems to be a little in question, or whether or not this is coming back or she had to get back there. She was feeling ill. There had to be some person in that situation and said, wait a second. These parents are illegal, but this is their child and she's a US citizen. This is this is a case that defies easy categorization, and we have to focus on the child. And we don't want to separate this family. Let's find out who they are, where they're going to be, let's follow them and all of that, but let's get him to the hospital. That's that's what abnormal person would do. Why that wasn't done in this case. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're just maybe Tom Holman. Tom Holman is a hot headed guy. I mean, I know he wants to do the right thing. But well, if we all tell you.
Speaker 2: If I were the president of the United States and I called home and I said, look, I just heard about this story on this radio show out at Boston. What's the deal with this ten year old girl that is an American citizen was deported along with her family. And if Homan said to me something like, well.
Speaker 7: We didn't deport her. That was the family's decision. We deported the parents. Therefore, technically we didn't deport her. Which I think is what the border patrol people are saying. I would say, you get her back. And if Homan says you get them all, I would say get them all back.
Speaker 2: And if Holman said to me, no, mister President, we got a you got to get them all out, I would have said you're fired.
Speaker 1: No. Definitely, I hope Trump does, because he seems to have a heart. He's a hardheaded guy. He's he's he's very decisive and what he wants to will seemingly in other words, he's not so much a flip floppers, say John Terry was once once upon a time. Oh yeah right, yeah, but but but he should I would it would be nice, just like we talked about pardoning Hunter. Will Hunter got pardoned by his father. But the whole thing of just starting a new and saying we're not going to go after trying to get rid of all the Democrats and this and that, we're just going to show that our ways are better. And I think in this case, I just hope he corrects it quickly. Well, you know, and I'm glad to bringing it up because I'm just hearing it from you.
Speaker 2: Well, I am happy to bring it up. Rick and again I support what he's doing, getting bad people out of the country and getting also people here. After we get all the bad people out, we got to say to some of these other people. And one of the things they're doing, which is brilliant, is encouraging people to self deport, leave on their own. You've seen probably that that spot that christynomans that if you leave on your own, you have a chance to come back. If we deport you, you'll never be So that's you know, that's a little carrot and stick. But yeah, get this girl back. Thank you. Rick, appreciate it so much. I appreciate it all right. Let me go next to Alison in Portland, Maine. Allison, you were next on night Side.
Speaker 3: Hi boy, I tend to disagree with a lot of things you say to the Aniston. Don't listen to that much anymore because of that. But oh gee, I don't always want to go back to this. You're going on about this and you don't care about thousands and thousands of Palestinian children have been killed in the past fifteen months, you know, or seventeen months. You don't care about them, But do you care about this one particular case. I think that's very hypocritical.
Speaker 2: So I'm not surprised you would say that. But I can draw a distinction for you between the Palestinian children just like they were German chillildren killed during World War Two? Should have we allowed the Nazi death camps to continue and say we can't go fight Germany because because we may kill some German, we should not bomb dressed. It is that what you're saying, Allison.
Speaker 3: Really well, they shouldn't should have bomb dressed and that was this, that was ridiculous. It was almost the Ether War, and it was No, they shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Have, but that should have.
Speaker 2: We should have. We should have we said, look, let Hitler.
Speaker 3: Alone, because if we have death camps, if anybody has death camps, it's you know, it's the it's the Israeli's I mean, you know, because the way they treat the Palestinians. But I just wanted to try to talk about this. No, what word what what part of the word illegal? Do you not understand? I mean, they've come here, they've been here for a long time, they've had four more kids since they've been here, apparently, and and they're supposed to get everything handed to them. Okay, you know, right, I think that should.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not suggesting that. So, so you're in favor of deporting the ten year old American kid, the American citizen child who has brain cancer, you're.
Speaker 3: In favor, yes, exactly, Yeah, all right, I'm amazed. I oh, because it's ridiculous birthright citizenship, which was never intended as you will know, it was intended about sell your plays after the Civil War.
Speaker 2: That's what the law is, right now. So you're you're with Trump, baby, So just so I understand this, you're with Trump or you're with Trump on eliminating birthright citizenship because they just want to keep this in mind the next time you call okay, fair enough. So, so you want to deport all the illegals, even the ten year old kid with brain cancer. What you're concerned about the Palestinian kids and gods?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there are thousands of mean killed, thousands of thousands almost for you know, between forty five and fifty thousand Palestinians, and you.
Speaker 2: Know why they were you know how their lives could have been spared if the crazy people had not gone in and slaughtered Israeli men, women, children, and babies. On October seventh, that's how they live.
Speaker 3: Tens of thousands of civilians because certain because a certain number of hundreds of extremist terrorists did something, they'refore killed tens of.
Speaker 2: That's okay, yep, it's okay with me, It's okay with you. Because Israel, Israel has a right to defend itself. Israel has a right. Israel has a right to defend itself, and they are trying to get rid of Hamas. Hamas, by the way, which was elected by the Palestinians in Gaza, and they made this horrific mistake because once the Hamas was in control where they were elected in two thousand and six, there's never been another election in Gaza. So you know, I think the people in Gaza also have a little bit of responsibility for what they've allowed Hamas to fester into. Alison, I got a scoot. As always, it's great to hear your voice. I enjoy our conversations even though we disagree, and I appreciate you calling. Thank you very much. Have a great night. I love it when they hang out, I really do. That's that's that's what we're dealing with in America. Folks. Back on Nightside, right after this. Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World.
Speaker 3: Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Folks, I want to run the table here. The lines are full. I want everybody to give me a quick response. I'll give you a couple of minutes. I'd like to get five callers in. Let's see what we can do. Tony and Natick. Tony, you're next on Nightside. Appreciate your calling. Go ahead, Tony, Thank you.
Speaker 8: Dandre Alison is a tough act to follow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, yes, there's no question about go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I know you want to get into birthright citizenship, but I just want you're trained as a lawyer. I just want to use the doctrine of sending everybody back under the uh fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine. And uh, I'll let you explain that to everybody else.
Speaker 2: How was that, well, I'm not sure how you would apply it to birthright citizenship. Obviously, the fruit of the poisonous tree argument legally refers to evidence in a criminal case which is obtained illegally, which may lead you to other evidence which inculpates a defendant if the original evidence was obtained illegally. Any evidence that follows from that illegally obtained evidence is considered fruit of a poisonous tree and cannot be used against the defendant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I analogize that with the tree being the womb of the illegal alien, and an any of the fruit that he gets from the womb is the illegal fruit.
Speaker 2: Well again, well, we have birthright citizenship that says if you are born here, you're an American. Now, I might say to you, hey, there can be an argument. I don't think that when day fourteenth Amendment was passed in eighteen sixty seven that people were thinking about a birthright citizen and ship mills in China which fly people over here in supersonic jets, which were never even anticipated by the Senators in eighteen sixty seven or by the justices in eighteen ninety six, when I think the case was last, whether the issue was last looked at. So yeah, I mean my question is I want to focus. I don't know if you're a Trump supporter or not, but irrespective, they should bring this girl back and get her whatever treatment she needs. She's an American citizen under the law.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, absolutely, and I hope within seventy two hours it'll be resolved.
Speaker 2: Well, let us cry. Definitely, Thanks Tony. I appreciate it very much. We'll talk soon. Have a great night. Let me keep rolling. You're going to go to Lee and Needham Lee you in next on Nightsig go right ahead, they.
Speaker 9: Have to go on again. I see here from you. I did a couple of quick things. I just wanted to say.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 9: Does that just come out today or tomorrow on the news.
Speaker 2: No, it came out a few days ago. I think NBC or the local NBC of affiliate broke the case.
Speaker 9: And yeah, that's okay. It was just yeah, yeah, No, it's not something today.
Speaker 2: It's been around for a few days. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: So I was just wondering why it's taken so long to come out if it happened, you know a while back.
Speaker 2: Well, it came out of my show because I just heard about it, but earlier, actually late last night, I heard about it, and I felt.
Speaker 9: My thoughts are and I'm a Trump person, very glad that he's in. You know, he's doing a lot, he's got his lot on his plate. Through are going to be mistakes that are going to happen. You keep going Trump Trump, Trump, Trump, But isn't this the agent and his superior. Yes, keep working that out. But you're you're not saying that you're going Trump Trump Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump's talking.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm saying, sure, NodD. What I will say to you is this, excuse me?
Speaker 9: Can I just you know, put footing on on hold for a minute and I'll discuss this with you. That's why he has people work looking for him. And if he knew, if he heard about it, there's no way that he wouldn't take care of it.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm doing this.
Speaker 9: What these two news stations that you were listening to, they must be quiet on this station. They just wanted to dump on Trump again. And I really believe that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my question to you is if he called you tonight, If the President called you and said, Lee, I heard you on the radio with Dan Ray last last night. He called you tomorrow, what should I do about this kid? Should I bring this kid back from Mexico or leaver there? What should What would you tell him?
Speaker 9: Well, he wouldn't ask me, and two he would do.
Speaker 2: It good enough. Okay, Thanks, Lee, appreciate your call. Next up is Bill and Easton. Bill, You're next the nights I go right ahead.
Speaker 6: Tough case. You know, so the parents are all illegal being deported, Yes, sir, they weren't. They're trying to keep the family, Sam was trying to be kept together.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 6: Tough, tough decision.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's an easy decision. I think you say to them, we're going to give you an exception for a period of time until your daughter against your medical treatment. Maybe we can turn around, since they have four kids, young kids who are American citizens, you know, maybe we can come up with some way in which they can have a specific this. This should always be an exception to any rule. And if this becomes widely known, I think that Donald Trump's effort to do the right thing is going to be undermined because this is going to be used by.
Speaker 7: The radicals who are going to say, well, see, first you get rid of the tread to Daragua at MS thirteen, and now we're getting rid of kids with brain cancer who are American.
Speaker 2: Citizens at are ten years old. This is going to undercut him politically, don't you see that.
Speaker 6: No, No, just a cold fair enough okay, and the good people all the time.
Speaker 2: Good enough, okay, thank you very much for your for your compassion. I appreciate it. Thanks Bill, talk to you soon. Let me go next real quickly, Bill rather, Matt and brighton. Matt, you gotta be quick for me. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 10: I'm right there with you. Dan, have the girl come over there. I understand the element of the parents being illegal. Uh. Trump is a compassionate person, even go down to the point of having a surrogate go with the child if it can be the parents can't be there. If who want to be back cold hearted.
Speaker 6: Let the citizen.
Speaker 10: Get that help, get that thing out of her brain, and let her live a healthy wife.
Speaker 2: And that's absolutely yeah. Again, she's an American citizen. Matt. Great job, Thank you much. You save me some time. I have to persons a nut job, no problem. We don't attack other callers on night side. You know that, Matt that I owe you a call. I want to do what we talked about earlier this week. I will, I will. It's been a really crazy week. Okay, Christine, you got final word tonight, Christine, go right ahead.
Speaker 11: I think they should keep them together. It's not right, it's not fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we can we can we can be we can be tough, but at the same time, we can we can be they can be exceptions.
Speaker 11: So am I feelings just right that those the better spoiler better spoiler gangs that they put are they if they can't go book can't set them all back. They're going to be kept in the American jail. That is that what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, they're They're in the custody of Al Salvador. At this point. The judge can rule whatever he wants, the that his ruling is not going to be recognized by the President of Al Salvador. No, no, no, no, no no. In my opinion, I think the judges out over here skis on this one, and we'll see how it plays out at the Supreme Court.
Speaker 11: Okay, Christine, thanks to be kept together. That should be done.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. Thanks Christine, talking.
Speaker 11: Son, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Good night everybody. Okay, I hope a couple of things. One, please check out Kragan and Company. I did an interview with Kim Kerragan yesterday which I think you'll like. Just go to Kragan and Company. C. A R R I, G A N and Company. You also can go to our Night Side pages and you certainly can go to Nightside on Demand dot Com listen or any of our past hours. I will end tonight as always, All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pal Charlie Rays, who passed fifteen years ago in Febu. That's why your pets are who have passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Thanks to Rob, thanks to Marita, thanks to all the callers and all the listeners. I will be on Facebook night Side with Dan Ray in about two minutes. I'll see you there Be there Be Square. Have a great Thursday, everyone,