Speaker 1: Welcome Explorable Nation.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: And welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today is episode four in our many medical series not as good.
Speaker 1: Maybe? Wait, so what were you saying? Novocados meaning anastic.
Speaker 4: Balls? It's balls?
Speaker 1: You want to start all the show's.
Speaker 4: Testicles one two? Testicles one two is right.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show, ladies and gentlemen. I am troubles gar Sea and uh, I am the host of.
Speaker 2: This amazing adventure. I want to thank the Lord for allowed me to be here today. I want to thank every single one of you to check it out. I have an amazing episode line up for you, guys. I always say every episode is freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: God has blessed me. I'm happier than ever. I'm healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm gaining weight, which is not good, but it's also good because I'm thinking straight. I'm focused, not just gonna start working it out. I want you guys to go please check us out at paranor radio dot com. Paranoid radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Come up a T shirt.
Speaker 2: I know, guys, I gotta change the T shirt that the same ones from like last month, that's last season. I just don't have the upper time of every day to go on and actually change. And I know I got the emails. You guys want the Patreon. Nobody's paid for the Patreon because there's no content. I know I have to put content in there.
Speaker 1: I just bought a new laptop. It's coming on the first of August.
Speaker 2: Hold up, ladies and gentlemen, all right, it's coming and I'm dropping all of the episodes from two hundred all the way till now, so you have about one hundred and twenty episodes of video content. You're gonna be able to see. You know that good stuff. Don't forget to drop a faster every Apple, Podcasts and Spotify. It allows other people to enjoy show as much as I enjoyed making it. I have an amazing special guest here today. Allow us to jump bene from the people of the porn set the mood.
Speaker 5: That is right, Janet Food Probamation is back with another amazing episode which is gonna be able to dismantle all the fuckery around the fucking world.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for being here, Janet. How are you? I fucking love you, dude.
Speaker 3: I am a fabulous thanks for having me back again. I wrote the short buss here just for you today.
Speaker 1: Oh oh damn, really good stuff. I'm excited, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Tell me about your show, Janet, how are you doing what's in the episode with mental health? Mental health awareness? Not today Satan. That was amazing. I had fun your show. You pulled out all my inner stuff, my private life, and so everybody, if you guys want to listen to not only her amazing content, if you want to listen to the interview she had. She featured me on her show and we went in for an hour when she dug deep like a therapist. I don't know how the fuck she did it, but she opened me up like a flower.
Speaker 6: And smelled all the beautiful smells of smells. She pulled it all out of me, and she told me basically what I needed to fix in my life, and so it was really therapeutic episode.
Speaker 1: Guys, make sure to check he out the proponation.
Speaker 2: It's out now on Rumble, and we're waiting for the audio to drop right Jenny.
Speaker 3: That is, they can see the video version on Rumble right now, but they have to wait patiently for a little while for the video version or the audio version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exciting, exciting. Are you losing weight what you do to your hair?
Speaker 3: I am because of the carnivore diet. Yeah, so that is working splendidly with a very little effort. Yes, new glasses, but I change them every once in a while because you know, I buy the cheap readers. I don't like to do prescription glasses because they never get them right and they're too expensive.
Speaker 2: So there, you'll be surprised some When I'm at work, I work them from a computer most of the day, and I'm like, so I'm like this, when customer's.
Speaker 1: Telling me, like what they need, I'm like, you can't.
Speaker 2: I have to like look into one eye and then like squint to the right and so I could see this way, so I see what my.
Speaker 1: Proof for Only through one eye is fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: That is why I wear reading glasses. I don't wear them all the time. I just wear them when I'm working on a computer or if i'm you know, deep in the throes of reading something important.
Speaker 1: You look great. Thank you for being here today. Let them know. For the people that are just tuning into the show. Where can people find you? Jenny?
Speaker 3: If you have not found me yet, shame on you. You should be following me already. Deplorable Janet off for a Deplorable Nation podcast every podcast platform or on Rumble, or if you so choose and you want to get a hold of me on Instagram, it is deplorable Janet or on Twitter at no Janet katenw Jenny.
Speaker 1: What's next for your show?
Speaker 2: I want to give you the opportunity while I look through my notes and find out what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Today, go ahead and tell them what's new for your show? What other stuff you got on your show?
Speaker 2: I need people to know that the Probe Nation podcast is a huge episode. It's a huge show with long episodes, not like hours thirty forty minutes that you have hour and twenty.
Speaker 1: I would minute long episodes with great guests telling little more about the show.
Speaker 3: So Deplorable Nation does a lot of self help therapy type stuff, exposing the medical system, trauma, pet TSD, depression, sobriety, all kinds of things of that nature. I stay away from politics, not I don't do that anymore. I used to, but I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: But it's more of.
Speaker 3: A spiritual and uh like health awakening type situation now, which is right up my alley.
Speaker 7: I see that we have a healft the episode, Yes to drop today and it's gonna hit home.
Speaker 4: Again auto immune stuff.
Speaker 3: But this episode, people can go back and listen to the VACS one and two episodes that we did. They can listen to cholesterol, diabetes, mass cell activation because all of those things, yes, Crohn's disease too, All of those things tied together in the autoimmune realm, and so things I'm going to say today people have already heard us talk about on other episodes. So it's all in a little box with a bow on it.
Speaker 2: This is huge, yes, because first of all, Jenny, I don't have you for another.
Speaker 1: Agenda. I don't have you for another topic, which is freaking scary. What am I going to do without you? That's the first question. I'm emotionally, I am codependent to your existence.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I need you on the show.
Speaker 2: If I ever stopped doing drussles because I thought you were in my life.
Speaker 1: Done it all right, Jenny, Let's give him a fucking banger. Well while you're here, all right, we're fucking Jenny. Start it off. What is what's going on with the immune system?
Speaker 3: So autoimmune is a funny little kind of character because they don't know what causes it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The normal cop out excuse is they think it's genetics.
Speaker 4: Right, everything's genetic, like we.
Speaker 3: Talked about on the diabetes episode, Well, it must be genetic, cholesterol episode must be genetic.
Speaker 4: Everything must be genetic.
Speaker 3: When they have no idea, but they do have an idea and they're snowing people.
Speaker 4: Autoimmune disorders are very hard.
Speaker 3: To diagnose because the symptoms of autoimmune very vastly. They're anywhere from eighty to one hundred and twenty autoimmune diseases that have been named so far, so the symptoms are very widespread across the gamut, and they can't tell you exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: But here's some goodies for you.
Speaker 3: Right, We're going to start off with the fact that there are several things that cause autoimmune disorders that people do not talk about, and these are important and some of these you're gonna hear, like I said from previous episodes, So mass cell activation syndrome as part of this, insulin resistance, vaccinations, stress, vitamin D deficiency, pathogens, obesity, gut brain biome dysfunction, which we've talked about before, and the genetics for me is highly questionable because there are so many other things to consider now. One of the things I mentioned was vitamin D. Deficient Vitamin D is one of the most important things you can do for not just autoimmune but also for allergies.
Speaker 4: Hence the person that commented on your video the other day and I answered.
Speaker 3: Them, vitamin D comes from the sun. But we have active and inactive vitamin D that's in our body when we take vitamin D, and whether it's through supplementation or sunlight, it gets processed by the liver first changed into a specific form of vitamin D, and then it goes to the kidneys and the adrenal glands and some other places where it gets changed again into another form that makes it active. So vitamin D actually controls your entire immune system. If you are deficient in vitamin D, you don't get out in the sun. Most people don't. They stay in doors and fiddle, fart around on their phone or whatever, don't get sunlight, don't take suckle supplementation, and so it shuts off the ability for your immune system to control itself when it's deficient. And so it's kind of like the drama cells start taking over, right because they get overactive, they get very dramatic, and they start wreaking all kinds of havoc on your body. There's five of them, five different things in your immune system that cause the perfect storm, and they all work on different parts of the body. One of the most important one. It's scientifically, it doesn't matter about this other than it's called NFkB, and it can It acts on stress. It reacts to stress stimuli free radicals which come from the environment, foods, you know, toxins, things like that, heavy metals UV light, so people that use tanning beds all the time or have black lights that they use all the time. And here's the important one, oxidized LDL. So we talked about that on the Cholesterol Show your book. Your liver has the beta cells on it that let the cholesterol molecules in to be broken down into smaller units. When they can't get in and they can't break down, that's when it oxidizes. And so that will make your LDL skyrocket and go crazy, which of course causes you know, clotting in all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: And so are you still while you're in Yeah, can you hear me.
Speaker 2: I got a nasty static on my head. It's bugging me like it's loud.
Speaker 3: Hold up, okay, yeah, it's just it's just lighter testicals want two.
Speaker 4: It's cutting in and out now, okay.
Speaker 1: Can you mean now? Yes, that was wicked, weird.
Speaker 4: Don't touch anything.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. It's just went.
Speaker 4: It's not a problem.
Speaker 1: You know. I've been having issues with this laptop, which is why I'm buying you one.
Speaker 2: But it's coming on the first of August, because it's been giving me issues ever since I started connecting things to it.
Speaker 1: It's a night. Okay, sorry to interrupt. I'm gonna make sure that gets edited out.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 3: So the other the other ones are not really important except for Cox two.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm sure people that were up in the.
Speaker 3: Know on the COVID stuff know that Cox two cells are in your body. So we normally have COX one cells almost everywhere in our in our body, in our gut, in our intestines, and our kidneys. That gets converted to a COX two again through oxidative stress, so that not bringing down a cholesterol, not being able to break down free radicals things like that cholesterol, sugar, which caused inflammation that goes to the joints. That's what a COX two thing you'll do when it gets activated in this little system.
Speaker 1: So with.
Speaker 4: A lack of vitamin D.
Speaker 3: Vitamin D is also necessary for your body to be able to produce sex hormones.
Speaker 4: So think of it this way.
Speaker 3: The brain is the fattiest organ in the body, and like we said before on the cholesterol episode, cholesterol is necessary for the body to function. It has lots of different jobs and one of the main things that it does is it allows vitamin D to help get minerals into your bones. It's also vitamin D is a protectant for your brain, and so cholesterol helps that to protect your brain from confusion, neurological damage, all of those kind of things. One of the things that they'll tell you if they go to try to diagnose this, which diagnosing, like I said, is very difficult because the system the symptoms are so.
Speaker 4: Vast and they mask and mimic other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should not be treating or suppressing symptoms. Your symptoms are the key to what you actually need as far as treatment wise. The first thing a normal doctor is going to tell you is that you need to take large doses of steroids, which we talked about steroids before they damage your liver, amongst other things. The second thing they're going to tell you is that you need an immuno modulator. An modulator changes your immune system under the guise of helping it work better. That's not the case because you're taking in something that is synthetic and telling your body or tricking your body into thinking that that it's part of your natural immune system, and then your body doesn't produce like the lymphocytes, the T cells, the B cells, all of the things that are necessary for immunity. So those are the two things the doctors are immediately going to do. But I'm going to tell you what you should be doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, pause, give me a quick pause here, Yes, catch your breath and have a quick testimony.
Speaker 1: We had I think I've shared this with you before. I might have. We had the issue where COVID hit in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And father in law, grandfather in law got sick, wife got sick, my oldest and myself got sick, and we got sick.
Speaker 1: December twenty nineteen, trip out on this They told us stay at home.
Speaker 2: You know, we didn't know it was freaking COVID at this point where we knew we were sick. But I was like, I'm talking about the worst flame.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I had asthma when I was twelve years old until I was twelve years old. Then my I think my, I guess my lungs matured to a point where I idn't didn't haal it anymore.
Speaker 1: I didn't need a beuterol anymore. I was.
Speaker 2: I was doing well, so I was able to breath, I was able exercise and everything. However, once COVID hit, this is I'm talking about twenty nineteen, bro, I was twenty nine years old. I haven't I hadn't felt that pressure in my lungs since I had asthma and it was a lot of mucus infection obviously, right, I couldn't walk two three steps without.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like pretty bad. So you know how we cured it.
Speaker 2: I would chew on garlic, take off my shirt, plant my feet bare feet on the ground, and let the sunlight hit me in the back for at least thirty minutes at nine in the morning, at ten in the morning when it's burly coming out, when there was no clouds, and I would let it hit my back very powerfully, and I will sit there and I will sit there with my with my oldest daughter, and.
Speaker 1: She would have her you know, her her her shirt.
Speaker 2: Picked up the most she could. My wife too, were just like sitting there in the sun and just talking and we felt energized throughout the entire day. Like I was able to play Piece five.
Speaker 1: And talk to people on the phone and then nothing.
Speaker 2: Happened when I was at home because the sunlight would power my body.
Speaker 1: This is not saturating. It was like a fucking battery, bro. So everything you're saying really does make sense. I attest. Is that the word I contest? No, I test what you're saying from it testimony? Yes, that there would go. That's the stuff. Sorry, I have a thick accident here, all right, So you're right now.
Speaker 2: Tell us what should we be doing instead of suppressing our symptoms?
Speaker 1: What should we should yet?
Speaker 3: So the very first thing and the most important thing, And like I said, this is not just for autoimmune people. This is for people that have allergies, asthma, stuff like that. You should be taking vitamin D if you're not going to get out in the sun every single day or as much as you can you should be taking vitamin D supplementation.
Speaker 4: However, here's the kicker.
Speaker 3: Recommended daily doses is six hundred IU a day. People who have autoimmune should be taking at least ten thousand to twenty thousand or more a day.
Speaker 4: Compared to six hundred. Now, I will tell you you can get.
Speaker 3: Like an overdose or abundance of vitamin D in your system, so you may have to play with your dosage a little bit. If you get a lot of vitamin D in your system and you don't do anything to counteract that, vitamin D can actually cause your calcium to float around in your bloodstream instead of being in your bones where it's supposed to be. So vitamin D, like I said, anywhere from ten to twenty thousand units or more day, depending on your severity of your symptoms K two because K two will prevent you from from having that extra boost of calcium in your system. And with that, what you want to do. For every ten thousand units of vitamin D, you're going to take one hundred micrograms of K two, so it's going to be ten thousand to one. So if you're taking twenty thousand as a vitamin D you're going to take two hundred micrograms of K two.
Speaker 1: Vitamin D as in UH pill form.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, absolutely, because, like I said, it's necessary for your immune system. It is what makes your immune system function, and it has multiple different capacities that it works in. So well, I'll tell you about that in a minute. So another thing that patients with autoimmune want to do is take omega three fatty acids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but on the opposite.
Speaker 3: Side of that, you cannot take omega threes and have them work without cutting out omega sixes.
Speaker 4: And what that is is.
Speaker 3: Any corn oil, soy products, or any seed oils. So cut that out, like vegetable oil, canola oil, all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Stop using those. Cut those out.
Speaker 3: Either cook with butter or cook with like beef, tallow lard.
Speaker 2: No more extra extra virgin olive oil for the year old extra virgin.
Speaker 3: Cut that stuff out completely, and then periods of fasting also help to So you literally only need to do three things Omega threes, vitamin D and K.
Speaker 2: Two Omega threes. Guys, make sure you write this down. Stop if you're driving, stop, don't don't crash, stop the car, pull out your pin or your smart pin, or whatever the fuck you use to fucking right nowadays, And she said, omega threes olive oil.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, omega threes K two K two and vitamin D.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Now here's the beautiful thing about vitamin D and why vitamin D is so important for or our immune system function. It is a natural immunomodulator, which I talked about a second ago. It actually works naturally because we produce vitamin D. We have active and inactive vitamin D in our body. We're getting it through the sunlight, we're taking it in supplementation or foods or whatever, so it's naturally in our body. So it replaces that prescription immunomodulator that they want you to take. Has those properties on its own. It also mimics the action of steroids, which steroids, again are something that they want to medically prescribe you. It has the same action as a cortisol that you release from your adrenal glands, so it's a naturally occurring thing. It has the same properties. It's also anti inflammatory in the sense that it will turn off those five things that I mentioned in you know when your immune system overacts and causes like uh, you know, the perfect storm. Vitamin D actually turns those off, so it takes all the inflammation back out of the body that these other substances are causing. And you have vitamin D receptors and almost every cell in your body because vitamin D works all through your body. Also very important for your gut brain biome to function properly. Vitamin D is necessary for that because it is what keeps your bacteria and your parasites and your fungus and all of that that's in your gut biome. It keeps those in check and in balance. So when you have a vitamin D deficiency, these bacterias are what runs loose in your body. That is actually what is causing all of the widespread symptoms.
Speaker 4: It is not this disease.
Speaker 3: It's actually an overgrowth of bacteria from a vitamin D deficiency.
Speaker 2: They have to ask you this question. Now, you have tautos in the past ten episodes you've donated to Paramo my Redeo podcast. You have taughtas how to hack our body back yep, how to take control of our health without the need of much.
Speaker 1: Doctor help or professional help.
Speaker 2: I mean you're still a professional, but I'm saying, like you know from a doctor that's gonna give us shoot.
Speaker 1: Us with ship, right, bullshit.
Speaker 2: This is why I've always said everything that you eat, everything that you consume, eventually they make you.
Speaker 1: They make you, they make you.
Speaker 2: This conspiracy theory talking here, right, my conspiracy side of the of my right side of the brain talking here, they already hacked you. The reason you behave in a different manner, the reason you do low level, low frequency activities, and I'm not saying just doing drugs here, it's because you have been consuming this low frequency food, low frequency drinks, low frequency vibrations, activity, music, everything, so everything, it's a cohesive of all this negative ship that make you die faster while you're working to make them live longer with your money, with ever in your time.
Speaker 3: That's why holistic medicine is the proper approach because it encompasses all of that spiritual health, physical health, diet, literally everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it makes one again.
Speaker 3: Right, The next thing I'm going to tell you is going to blow people's minds awful. So you know what we were talking about, the brain. It's the fattiest organ in your body. Cholesterol is necessary to protect it and also to allow the vitamin D to strengthen your bones with the minerals and all of that stuff and prevent you from getting dimension the.
Speaker 2: Cuckoos, schizophiny, I'm getting paranoidmdialpence.
Speaker 3: So vitamin D deficiency comes from cholesterol levels.
Speaker 4: Being too low. So get this.
Speaker 3: Thirty five years ago, I'm gonna say the normal cholesterol levels were three hundred to three fifty. They found that the higher the cholesterol level.
Speaker 4: The less.
Speaker 3: There was no incidence of Alzheimer's or dementia or anything like that in patients that had high levels of cholesterol. So over the years they have lowered the numbers and lowered the numbers and lowered the numbers, and now they want everybody to be under one ninety. But your target is one fifty. So when your cholesterol level is that low, like I said before, your cholesterol has many purposes in the body, including the regulation of vitamin D, including neuroprotectent for your central nervous system. All of that stuff protect you from heavy metals and you know, all kinds of things of that nature. And so the lower it is, the sicker you're going to get because the cholesterol is not allowed to do its job in the body, which means that vitamin D can't do its job in the body either. And when your cholesterol you know when in those episodes we talked about how the liver is the most important in cholesterol function instead of the pancreas. Yeah, right, for blood, sugar and cholesterol word word, And so your your liver, Like I said, when you take in vitamin D, your liver is the first thing that changes that into an active form that your body can use. So if your cholesterol level is too low or your liver is not functioning, your sugar level is not working properly because of your liver, then the vitamin D isn't going to be able to shut off your immune system. That's why people have frequent allergy attacks. That's why they have the mass cell activation. They get hives for no reason, they get you know, rashes for no reason. They get fatigue all the time, confusion, brain fog, all of that stuff. It's because your your cholesterol levels are too low and your body is not being able to use and process vitamin D.
Speaker 4: How about them apples.
Speaker 3: And like I said, you're going to love this too, So with this is for you specifically, right, Yeah, So patients with loopus nine out of ten adults that are diagnosed with loopus are females. One not. One of the key things that I mentioned earlier that causes quote autoimmune stuff to happen and causes your immune system to go crazy is birth control. Birth control, vaccinations, literally all of that stuff, fertility drugs, any anything that they give you for like polycystic ovaries, uh female, you know, stuff like that. It's always always related to female reproductive health. And that is why women are nine out of ten of the patients that are diagnosed.
Speaker 2: With I'm going to tell you why this.
Speaker 1: This is just home. It hit home the hardest. Let me take off my watch. Okay, my toddlers two years old. My wife was perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: We went through two COVID season two through COVID attacks with her and the belly.
Speaker 1: My wife gave birth to Salem.
Speaker 2: And then got her fucking thing in the arm immediately after. I'm talking about within within six weeks of having the baby. Yep, because she she didn't want to get it again because I'm a horny guy. So then she's like, okay, she said. So she's like, you know, she wanted to be a good wife and serve for her husband all right, holl the fuck up. As soon as she put that on, she didn't she By the way, before the baby, we lost another we lost a set of twins, and we lost another daughter, another baby.
Speaker 1: We lost three.
Speaker 2: Babies in total, because she had assist in one of her in one of her ovaries.
Speaker 1: And she had to get a cut out, and it was just it was huge.
Speaker 2: And then the little the other little one that they might as well took the other one out too. We had to wait until she could, you know, have relationship intimacy, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Then Salem was she's the rainbow baby. She no punt attended to gay people and nothing. This is not about you, guys.
Speaker 1: This is about you know. That's what they call the.
Speaker 2: Rainbow babies, the babies after you had so many people, so many babies dead.
Speaker 1: And she survived.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, Well then three months past, okay, oh she's still here, all right, all right, let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: The baby was born. Now the sister growing again, so they.
Speaker 2: Gave her specific steroids for that right to make sure that she can combat it. Then she got the bacteria in her stomach that could be cancerous if she doesn't fucking she doesn't treat it.
Speaker 8: She's also but she's also allergic to the to the antibiotics, so they had to give her a different type of antibiotics because she was she was choking up on one of they gave her the first one they gave.
Speaker 3: Her, because antibiotics are in are another thing that are on the list, which I'll go over with you in a minute.
Speaker 1: Fuck, okay, okay. And then.
Speaker 2: Then her skin starts acting up, her heart start has I mean bet of palpitations because the lopus is attacking her organs. Now there's a different type of Lopez from the first wave of lopus that we survived twenty seventeen, there's twenty twenty now twenty twenty one, and now she's now she's drinking eight different pills to combat not only the cysts, but to combat the stomach and to.
Speaker 1: Combat the situation with her skin, and also hydroxy chloro coin I think I'm pronouncing it right, to combat lupos. And her mood is she constantly in pain.
Speaker 2: She's always on pain killers, and she's on all the three different types of medication that she shouldn't be putting in her body all at.
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 2: She has three specialists that she sees in one week. And this I'm not exaggerating. This is what my life has been for the past two years since my baby was born.
Speaker 1: And now it all comes to. If she takes that shit out of her arm, it would start regulating her hormones regulating it.
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 3: It will take a while, but I will tell you also for the cyst formation, a lot of times, what they do is give you met Foreman. Met Foreman is a drug that you take for diabetes when you have an issue with your liver. It is what they give you to help HM process sugar. But it's also been.
Speaker 4: Found to be very effective at treating sis. Oh that was beautiful that. I don't even know how that happened.
Speaker 1: But what happens when you go like this, I guess freaking zoom, throw some.
Speaker 4: Glitter. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: What to do?
Speaker 3: So, because they give you a medication that is, you know, for to treat the cyst and that damages your liver, which, like I said, your your liver is the main processor of vitamin D that shoots it out to your kidneys and the.
Speaker 4: Rest of your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's on a combination of things that are actually exacerbating her symptoms and making them so much worse.
Speaker 4: So listen to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for people who don't know, right, lupus, like he said, chronic pain. So it's always in your joints, your skin. You can get rashes, lesions, all kinds of lovely stuff, your kidneys, your blood cells, your.
Speaker 4: Heart, your lungs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, triggers for it, things that cause it, of course, low vitamin D, birth control medications, so, heart medication, blood pressure medication, thyroid medication, any kind of psyched meds, so neuropsychotic stuff.
Speaker 4: All the psych meds are in there.
Speaker 3: Anti inflammatory medications hello, things that they give you for the cyst antibiotics hello again.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Biological medications, Uh, seizure meds. Any kind of gene therapies so the new vaccination, Uh, because that's a gene therapy or yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh. Any kind of immuno.
Speaker 3: Modulator like we talked about before is also a gene therapy. Fertility drugs, stress trauma, toxins, heavy metals, got brain biome imbalance, allergy medications, HIV medications, any infections, and UV light.
Speaker 2: But sunlight has U realized, so she would have to take. For example, I've speaking of for my wife here that have been d in pill form.
Speaker 3: Well no UV light meaning UV light radiation. So people who do tanning beds all the time, she does nails.
Speaker 1: It's a little freaking lights.
Speaker 4: But the UV lights.
Speaker 1: Yes, everything, She's doing everything wrong. Bro.
Speaker 3: These are things that that a normal uh rheumatologists, which is who she sees as a specialist, will not tell you because it is not beneficial for them to have her walk out of there and not walk back in as a patient.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right.
Speaker 4: They have to keep her in the system.
Speaker 3: The biological medications that they put patients on for lupus or other conditions are expensive as shit. You have to fight with the insurance companies to get the insurance companies to pay for a lot of these medications because they care such a high price tag. The only one that she's taking that is cheapest hydroxychloroquin What that's the cheapest medication.
Speaker 2: This is why they make you wait for the for an authorisation. They sent out the ATHO first and then the specialist needs to give you an appointment and that could take up to six months.
Speaker 4: Her because they're a specialist.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, this is huge. Do you speak Spanish? Can you do this in Spanish?
Speaker 3: I speak very little Spanish.
Speaker 2: Crap that is you know who that surprisingly speaks very well Spanish, Hedi from the Unfiltered podcast, our sister, she speaks very fluent Spanish.
Speaker 3: Well, I should have her translate all of this in her spare time, of which she has like none. Yeah, but I thought this would be important to bring to you, being that your wife has lupus, and I know the struggles because they not only send her to a rheumatologist, but I'm sure she's also seen a hematologist because of her blood work and whatever.
Speaker 4: And depending on if.
Speaker 3: There's skin issues, then they send you to a dermatologist. And all these people are specialists and so hard to get into them, and so.
Speaker 1: And they cross.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they cross because she would need a treatment. But then oh, you need to see the other specialists in six months from now, Like what the fuckha, Like you can't do this the more bro And then in the meantime I was telling you in that episode on your show, it also affects me in very negative ways because I feel like I'm the punching bag. I'm walking on eggshells, which then it leads me to say.
Speaker 1: I need to get away from her for a bit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go drink some I'm gonna drink some vodka or put a bag of coke on my nose, and then come back.
Speaker 1: And then now we have a.
Speaker 2: Bigger issue now because now she knows that I'm fucking high and drunk. I'm not there for her, She's not there for me, And now our daughters are going to suffer the worst.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is it's a chain reaction. Bro.
Speaker 2: Then I honestly think this is also a very strategic way to break the nuclear family apart.
Speaker 3: Because being a caregiver or a partner to somebody that has health issues, right, that just escalate. And the reason why they escalate is because of the treatments that they give them. That is what exacerbates the symptoms. That is what causes continual flare ups, you know, and things of that nature. But it does, like I said, vitamin D is necessary to protect your brain and prevent problems from your central nervous system and prevent you know, changes in personality, changes in behavior, confusion, agitation, dementia, Alzheimer's.
Speaker 4: All of that stuff. All of these.
Speaker 3: Things are actually happening because these medications are keeping her immune system in that continual need to attack the body. Whereas if you just resort to the vitamin D and the K two and the omega three and do periods of fasting, that resets your system, that allows you to process your vitamin D, it gives your organs a rest, and it reverses that storm of the five that come in.
Speaker 4: To wreak havoc on your body.
Speaker 3: Because each one of those five things that are in the perfect storm, one of a max on the bones, one of a max on the joints, one of a max on the skin, you know, one of max on the blood cells. They each do something different, and so it's like you ever seen the claws to like shred meat with, Yeah, that's what these five things do to your body.
Speaker 4: It's like ripping and tearing at your body.
Speaker 3: It's like tearing it into little shreds because all it's doing is causing massive irritation, like all over your whole entire body, and your body is literally doing what it's supposed to do via your symptoms that you're having to try to get rid of the toxins that you have in your system. That overgrowth of bacteria. So your body is actually spiking a fever because your body's trying to get rid of things that are in your system that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 2: When I was consuming coc and math just recently, I was growing patches in my face.
Speaker 1: On my on my fingers, on my knuckles, all o my all over my palm, my hand.
Speaker 2: I was growing like weird little bompstick and then like patches of dry skin. And no matter how much lotion I would use, I would get hit with the next day I would have it even worse like it was. It was just it didn't matter, it wouldn't work. And I was like, but it's because of the drugs I was. I was putting in drugs in my body faster than my body was able to excel them push them out well.
Speaker 3: And your body, your your skin is the largest organ of your body anyway, and so your your skin was literally trying to push out the toxin, especially from myth, because that's got a whole host of some ship in it. I can say that because my ex sisband was h a meth addict, and he made myth and soul myth and oh my god, yeah, we're gonna do an episode.
Speaker 1: I think I have an idea.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm going to do I have people told me that I should like write a book because I have had some stuff.
Speaker 1: Can you ask you something? Janet? Would you?
Speaker 2: This is this is your official invitation before we close this amazing podcast episode on Immune.
Speaker 1: I want to call it Immune System. Probably just call it Immune. I like it. I like the name. Check us out. Would you honor me with a documentary of your life? Maybe two parter? Never know?
Speaker 3: Of course I don't. I don't have any secrets, and I've told people on my show literally all kinds of stuff. Yeah, thank you. You can't be like your true authentic self if you're willing to hide parts of yourself.
Speaker 1: Word that is fact.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you can't be honest with it.
Speaker 3: You can't grow in faith or spirit if you don't give your testimony.
Speaker 4: So I have not a problem doing that.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: I would be completely humbled if you actually came back on the show, and I'm sure that people want to know what you're what your background is like. And because we resonates with people, I just did the whole documentary with JB. JB for me was just a crazy conspiracy head political guided person. It turns out that he was a full on, freaking gambling criminal.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to those and I'm like, man, this dude has some stories.
Speaker 2: I was like, you can make that into a Netflix series and people will watch, women will watch. That's a true crime, bro, Like all I want. I was waiting for you to tell me when you stab somebody, I how to take that out of the show because I don't want, you know, I don't want them to feel that way, or the people to the public to see think that I'm actually trying to make that happen. But yeah, like I mean, Doug, it's it's a hell of a story. So okay, Janet, I want to thank you again for being here today, and I want to give you the opportunity to please plug in your show let people know where they can find you. As you know, people are actually engaging, they're seeing the trailers, they're commenting, they're asking a question. Here one person leads to ten people. Because whatever information you put out, they're gonna tune into the show. They're gonna go and and ask you the question. And they're not only gonna talk about you to talk about our show, but most importantly, they're gonna take that piece of information you gave them and share it with their mom, share it with their sister or the people at church, and one becomes ten, ten become twenty, twenty, become two hundred and by.
Speaker 1: The end you know it. But at the end of the time, within a.
Speaker 2: Blink of an eye, people are actually healthier, looking.
Speaker 1: For cod eating better, you know. And that's the more supportant part here. And then tuning into PREENORATID podcasts.
Speaker 2: In the Problem Nation podcast, they don't know what they can find you Janet one more time.
Speaker 3: Okay, go to deplorable Nation and find that on any podcast platform or on Rumble. Or you can find deplorable Janet on Instagram or no Janet Kate n Ow on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Why are you jetting my house while you're going by? And say Hi? That's fine too.
Speaker 2: Sure you check it out, ladies and gentlemen, the Probable Nation podcast at Janet deplorable on Instagram you can't find her for any reason. You can also find her on preenarator dot com and drop down many of special guests and links. Guys, she's been here, She's blowing it up. She has completely taken over the show now, Janet, this episode's gonna take a while to come out because I'm trying to prolong the episodes with you, because have a production boarder at least three weeks in advance, So within two to three week I'll be able to drop this episode.
Speaker 1: So everybody's gonna be able to listen tune into you, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm sending this fiel to you right now, and You'll be able to drop it whenever you feel like it. Obviously, mad love and respect to everything that you do. I cannot wait for you to come back. I pray that your family always stays healthy, always stays wealthy, and you guys, always engage with the right people, that nobody crosses your path to just give you evil thoughts or evil vibes. Love you, take care, Thank you so much for your you do. My family, my wife, Thank you for what you're doing. My wife is extremely happy and thankful. And not a lot of people give the stuff, and when they do, I give them my heart because it means the world to me. Is specifically in the platform that we met and what we shared together. It's unique and it's beautiful, and I need you to be close to us for a longer time period if God allows it to be, and we have a care package getting cooked out by the end of the month. Also so hopefully by the first two weeks of August they get shipped out and you'll be one of the first people to get that package. Thank you again, Jenning from the Proper Nation podcast. Make sure it checks out a paranor radio dot com. Ladies and gentlemen drop a fast interview on Apple Podcasts and Spotify that allows other people to enjoy the show as much as we enjoy making it.
Speaker 5: Peaceau oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.