Speaker 1: All right, this meeting is being recorded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very well, welcome me. Sam. It's two piece in the podcast with my good friend tim author Timothy Spinming on Google right of many books him and published lows. But yeah, life has got in his way unfortunately, and they're not selling very well because of author not authors and publishers that are very greedy. So but the truth is out there and he's got a website as well as shakespeare codex dot com.
Speaker 1: There everybody, Yeah, okay, yeah, thanks, thank you to Andy for the website. This website is state of the art, ten times better than any website I've ever had. Please visit the website because it's got a wealth of material on their all state of the art thanks to Andy.
Speaker 2: I'll put the links at the bottom of the show. Great.
Speaker 1: There's this article in the New American that really needs to be shared. It's about world government and you know this big new Brazinski, who was the National Security Advisor in the US, wrote a book called Beyond Two Worlds in which he envisioned a technocratic government, a technocratic society completely governed by AI and we're there, are there now, and this is what this article is about.
Speaker 2: And before you start. The lady behind me is she's AI. There you go. I mean, I've had somebody on about AI. We did a program and I think it's fifty to fifty. If AI is used properly, it's going to help certain people. I mean, like small radio hosts, small publishers, if they want to get some fancy artwork or some words translated into something. Business like. AI is good for you, But I can't be good for everyone, especially if the governments are using it anyway you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean the artist has got to have their voice and the soul of the artist has to be expressed, and AI can't do that. And yeah, I mean it serves its purpose if it can enhance the process of creation in some way, maybe, But if it replaces the artist, whether it be a musician or a novelist or a short story writer or whatever, that can't be good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, creations come from the heart, from visual from all your perceptions. You know, it doesn't come from a computer.
Speaker 1: Well yeah it shouldn't. Let's put it that way, okay, bro. So as far as this New American article, it's you know, delving into this problem of AI leading to world governance and what kind of a world governance are we going to have in twenty twenty five? Sounding the alarm of a world government threat is no longer fringe theory. It may not be completely mainstream, but it is far more common than it was, say, a decade ago. So popular publications and podcasts with millions of followers regularly mentioned global governance as a foregone conclusion.
Speaker 3: While we've been hearing about global governance for what since Big New brazil Ski's book Beyond Between Two Worlds. But you know, numerous books and publications have been coming out talking about global governance.
Speaker 1: And when klausch Fob co authored his book on the COVID nineteen pandemic with an academic, the two authors, the co authors talked about global governance and so the way the pouched it made it seem like the pandemic created an opportunity. Well, yeah, for opportunists like them, it sure did. The world Economic form didn't just seize on an opportunity. They planned the whole goddamn thing. Let's be honest, they did. It was planned. It was a pandemic. We've been hearing a lot about that. I've stated it in my book The Science of the COVID nineteen pandemic. I stated it unequivocally in all of the articles I wrote about the COVID nineteen pandemic. So you know, they just seized upon it because they had planned it. I mean, if the World Economic Form was behind the funding of the germ Game for the pandemic that was held in October of twenty twenty, just a few months before the World Health Organization announced a worldwide lockdown for the pandemic, what does that tell you? With funded it and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded it that germ game, and Gates is a WEF member, right, So there you go. All right. So moreover, people from all over the world, with all sorts of political and religious views, and who run the gamut of educational backgrounds, have come to terms with what has been obvious to many for more than half a century. The globalists bold over reaching during the operation COVID nineteen is around the world? Yeah, sure did. Due to the Internet's ability to broadcast information to every quarter of the world. COVID tyranny awakened many to the malevolent nature and intentions of the people in power. Yeah, I mean, why did we have a Trucker's convoy here in Canada going to Ottawa to protest during the pandemic because we could see the locktown was tyranny and was going to lead to totalitarian tyranny in perpetuity in our country unless something was done. And of course, the fascist Trudeau, who pretends to be a liberal and is nothing but a fascist, he imposed a martial law on the country because he's a copycat of his father, because he's not a man and doesn't have any political acumens. So we asked a copycat everything his father ever did, because he's not man enough or intelligent enough to do anything under his own volition. And thank god, that son of a bitch is gone. But I'm not sure that we have anything better under the new prime minister. It's still fascism there you go. I don't know where is it communism. It's totalitarianism, that's for sure, all right. So one of the people who's been speaking out about the world government threat is Professor John Lenox, an Irish Christian apologist from England with an extensive academic background. Linux earned a master's in mathematics from the University of Cambridge and doctorates in Philosophy from Cambridge and the University of Oxford, where he's a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics. He works as a lecturer at the Royal School of Harmagh in Northern Ireland and Emmanuel College at Cambridge. Lenox also spent two years as an as a fellow in Germany. When he's not lecturing, debating atheists, or speaking with podcasters, Lenux writes books. Most of them are about Christian topics, but he's also taken a deep interest in artificial intelligence, mainly because of En Times prophecy I Believe So. Two of the most recent books combined both interests. The New Americans spoke to Lenox following the release of his latest book, God AI and the End of History. Understanding the Book of Revelation and an Age of Intelligent Machines is the subtitle. Before that, Lenox had re released an updated version of his first book on AI, titled twenty eighty four, a kind of parody of George Orwell's dystopian nineteen eighty four novel. Two eighty four argues in part that AI has unprecedented potential to bring about world government, Lenox said during the interview with New American you have their real sense that AI is giving people a new kind of power. His knowledge of AI and familiarity with the Bible are the reasons Lenox believes in the existence of a plot for a Satanic one world government. Well, yeah, we've talked about this on the show with our our two Pie's in a podcast show several times. The Shabbad and the Team Antichrist has been planning this world government for some time and its headquarters is going to be in Israel, the Antichrist State of Israel, with the Antichrist installed on the throne in Jerusalem by October of twenty twenty eight, exerting his worldwide totalitarian influence through AI, through the super Beast Antichrist Computer for worldwide surveillance, worldwide totalitarian control. And that is global governance. And they talk about the partnership, and this is something that WETH founder Klaus Schwab got into in his book COVID nineteen Pandemic with his co author He talked about the strategic partnership between private enterprise and public it in public being in cohoots with each other. Well, that's corporatism and it was called fascism back in the day and I believe that they're fusing communism and fascism to create a kind of totalitarianism we've never seen before, maybe called communitarianism perhaps. So what do you think and do you think this is emerging in the UK with all the nonsense that's been happening with migration posing a threat not in and of itself, but the divide and rule strategy of the government or is it the Is it the deep state? I really think it's the deep state that's behind what's happening, And.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's not. Yeah, I don't know if that's what you call it. It probably is what you call it, because I've called it a deep state before. Basically from a you know, people who are listening to point of view. We've managed to inherit a government that used to be a reasonable government, but the leaders now seem to be tied to the wrong people around the world, and now we've got ourself a horrible government. Having said that, no government is any good for us at the moment. So I think we need a a start again, you know, rewind and start again. And you know, some people want Nigel Farage, but I think he's got a few self centered ideas which isn't going to be good for no one. Then there's some people want Britain first. Well he seems to be okay, but the one guy that I think could run the country really good, we put Low. Now. He fell out with Nigel Farage of the Reform Party because his ideas were different to Nigel's, but not on a you know, he didn't what's that word when you think you're better than somebody else, So Robert put so he fell out with Nigel. They had some great policies together and it would have been dynamite together. But because they're falling out now, I think we'll be the next leader in his new party. But we'll have to see. We've had we've had Granny's being bash, farmers being take you they took call the inheritance of the farmers through taxes. They're basically done the farmers what they did to the live drivers in Canada. They're pushing them, well, they're basically pushing everybody that works into a hole, you know, Texas tax out. I mean, they're getting blamed at the moment for the migration problem and for helping people on welfare benefits and the old people. But they're you know, they always used to help the people on benefit the people who are old. But the government really is a shocking Oh we'd another Thomas had of me Tommy Robinson event today yesterday, sorry Saturday. And I don't know how he the guy thinks, but he's exactly like me. I mean I thought, when I was younger, block the motorways, you know, get the farmers involved. Yeah, he never did that. But one thing I was thinking about when I was younger, you know, if you can't sort of beat them, policy join them. And what he did was I don't know how many people, probably ten thousand, maybe fifty thousand. He got people in London Whitehall area and he basically got people just to come and sing Christmas carols. Now it's a sort of event that creates the attention without doing anything. You know, why would ten or fifteen people you know do that? So yeah, it's basically his messages bring Christ back into Christmas and it's an open message any religion, not just the Christians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean what Karen could come from singing beautiful Christmas girls?
Speaker 2: I mean where the lefties calling it a crime? I mean, we're the London mayor said Khan said he Khan saying it was racist and all that, and always.
Speaker 1: Do he's racist. That guy is a racist asshole and he's Auntie White and he's an asshole. And I don't have any regard for that son of a bitch. Get rid of them. I think that Aunt.
Speaker 2: Do you know Aunt?
Speaker 1: I forgot family name? What is his name?
Speaker 2: Which one did he come? No? No, Aunt is.
Speaker 1: A Middleton. He'd be a great mayor. He should be the next mayor. And get rid of that Khan, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, Tommy, Tommy Robinson and everybody else in the country they want Aunt Middleton. They want basically, Tommy is just a name, you know, it's not his real name. His name Stephen actually Lennon. But all he's ever wanted was to unite the country. And it's not about the migrants going. Yes, they're a problem and they have to go. But you know, Muslims, Hindus, let's all hold hands and be brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: When you've got white British natives being pushed out of London by this fascist Khan, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Is going on? It's a holy war that's been created by these governments and could they be linked to AI. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean clearly they're trying to push for a civil war, the one of genocide whites. Yeah, they want of genocide whites throughout the West, throughout Europe, certainly North America, probably are Australia and New Zealand as well. They want to wipe us out. Just wipe us out, that's what they want. The Shabbad is behind it.
Speaker 2: So it's.
Speaker 1: Sabbatian Fabian Jewish racism against white Europeans. And they talk about the Holocaust. The Shabbad was behind World War one and two and the genocide of Europe, and they talk about their holocaust. It's as if it's the only one that's ever happened to anyone on the planet. No, they've orchestrated a series of genusides against white Europeans.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you know, how to feel official intelligence is exactly what our governments have got. They've got no intelligence at all.
Speaker 1: Just now, that's a good one and very true.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know we're jumping subject a little bit, but we've now upset Russia again because we've the UK have had a couple of soldiers in Ukraine fighting I'm not sure if the UK government sent them, but they were there fighting against Russia. One of them died and then Putin found out and he's basically threatened the UK with war in Europe. We know he threatens a lot. But the NATO chief has now come over the ways a couple of days ago and saying Europe isn't prepared for war and it's going to be a war like no other one, you know, World War one, world War two, it's going to be worse than that. So god knows why they're scared amongering people at high levels. But I thought it would pass, you know, But no, I think we're gonna You think it's going to come to a head. Eh, So I don't know what's gonna happen there. So I had to buzz on my computer as well. At the same time.
Speaker 1: Well, when it comes to AI, a lot of buzz. There's a lot of buzz around the supposed ease of the technology. Artificial general intelligence AGI as it's called, and artificial super intelligence neither exists yet as far as we know, but their potential attracts a lot of attention. But to focus on something that might have might have been created some experts, including Lenox, are skeptical that AGI is possible and ignore the massive impact narrow AI already has on our daily lives, as well as how it could be used to bring about autalitarian world government. So it mustn't be underestimated, and I think its influence will soon be ubiquitous.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have got a lot of hope. Means we're going to put up with it or not. Well, we haven't got a choice of we it's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Mean that you know it's coming when you see a robot cleaning up in an airport, you think that's just a natural. You know it's it's not normal.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: They've even replaced the waitresses and waiters now in the restaurants. You just order it on your app and then the machine comes and brings you what you need. So wait a second.
Speaker 1: You order on your app and what brings it to you a little robot waiter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, table free, mister spearmen. You've ordered, you know, glass of lattie, two sausage rolls, Hang on your raspberry cheesecakes coming later. I'll leave these with you now, mind your hands. What I put it on the table and This is at Glasgow Airport in Scotland, not in London or anywhere. Fancy. Wow, huh.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about that when you first experienced it?
Speaker 2: Well, I saw it mainly on the TV. I've not actually well, I went to one airport with Aaron last year, took him to Belfast. We was in the restaurant but the robot wasn't working. But yeah, it's definitely unusual to see it, even on the TV.
Speaker 1: Mmm. So how did you get to Belfast? You took a plane? Me?
Speaker 2: Well, originally we went No, we didn't didn't take a plane there now, so we we got a boat from where we lived to the main Scotland and then we drove down by car. Then we got another boat over to Northern Ireland, and then we flew from Northern Ireland to Liverpool and then we come back by train. Yeah back home.
Speaker 1: Was that your first ever visit to Belfast?
Speaker 2: Mine? No second, But I think Avn's been as well. But we've not been that often. Put it that way, you're not not to enjoy it just a visit.
Speaker 1: How different is the culture in northern not Ireland to the rest of the UK.
Speaker 2: I've been good friends with somebody who just recently died, and and I know somebody else is in Spain. I mean they've been running away from tyranny and hassle from the courts making them sell their property. And one guy, half of Afat who died recently, he was he spent all his life trying to get justice for his dad. His dad was murdered by the five agents, one in particular, State Knife, Freddy Scaptichi, who worked for m I five undercover. They won't admit it, but only a couple of days ago it came out in the paper that scap of teaching was State Knife and the r A A R I R. The ira A said that the alphab AFT's dad, same name, Senior, was murdered by the by them, and this scabch you know, was on both sides. So yeah, so yeah, I know the Northern Irish people and there I just think I can't say they better than Scottish because I live here, but they're definitely better than the English. They're definitely open and friendly and kind and all that stuff you know, go out there way for you, hm hmm. Yeah, they tend to go out their way to help.
Speaker 1: I see, what about the rest of Ireland. Have you ever been further south Dublin or whatever.
Speaker 2: I've been to Dublin and Cork a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I find I find yeah, the Northern Irish a bit more like the British and Scottish the Welsh, whereas a Southern Irish. Yes, they have this different feel about them in a very good way, you know, more Scottish and Irish. Northern Irish are really good people, but the Southern Irish seem to be ten times better at the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Much warm up, more warm hearted and friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably much warmer down there than it is in the north because you get vain. Oh yeah, I see, yeah, yeah, And you have a stories you've got to cover. We've got ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I do. I just I'm not sure which one to.
Speaker 2: Cover. Yeah, I was, I guess prepared for two three times, and then something goes wrong, you know, the power cut, the internet connection, and then you lose track of what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Thought, yeah, well you know all about five G. We've been hearing about five G and the dangers associated with the radiation from five G. Well, apparently six G is now in the offing and it's going to be even worse, more devast will be like in a microwave oven with all the radiation. And so there was a story on redacted about this. The truth about six G is coming out and it's more devastating than five G. Ever was We're being burned and dehydrated in a microwave oven. Basically, Remember when one hundred and eighty scientists from thirty six countries wrote to the EU demanding they stop the rollout of five G because of massive health concerns. Remember how they warned governments that we absolutely should not deploy this technology until we've studied the long term effects on humans. We're being turned to dust by frequency dehydration. Now this is interesting. Gimchi Korean gimchi, which is fermented cabbage, restores sell tissues. Ironically, they discuss throwing the phones away. Well. George Freud for many years said dash him, trasham smash him. In twenty eighteen on Power Hour, he made that statement boldly, better to have life sucked from within than do that. Life expectancy has been declining in the US since the five G rollout, So what would happen with six G? Well, gene Rodenberry wrote the Tholeian Web for the original Star Trek series.
Speaker 2: Back in.
Speaker 1: What was the original Star Trek series. It was in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: A race called the Tholians tried to secure them in an energy field. There was another episode of Star Trek where people were turned to dist so well, Geane Rodenberry's a thirty third degree freemason, and the story goes that he had special privileges to meet with the government delegation that had encounter and negotiations with a extraterrestrial.
Speaker 2: Race.
Speaker 1: I believe it was the Galactic Federation or something. So what you see in Star Trek with the diplomatic relations going on between the different star civilizations, and apparently it's from first hand experience that he got that. And yeah, well, how far advanced the collusion is and how captured we are by something higher in the food chain than ourselves, I really can only speculate, but I have a bad feeling about this. Andy. I think we have a treaty arrangement.
Speaker 2: Our company in the UK's goilled Mark Steel Yes on a court case because everyone in his area, the local council engates basically said, you know, he's a conspiracy theorist. He was very lucky to get a judge on his side, and the judge now basically has told people to keep an open mind. You know, Mark isn't that mad after all, so Mark claims. I mean, obviously they're disputing Agateshaid council, but this is not just one council, it's every council. The street lights have got some kind of radiation in them or five deep hours. The loads of different street lights anyway is one of the main things when pregnant women go by. There's proof that it could cause damage to the baby that's unborn. Things like that. And he kept shouting and shouting and shouting. They took him at court and now they're letting him say what he wants. But he told me on a show a couple of years back. Six G has been you know, being rolled out, even without people's knowledge, And that was a couple of years ago. He said, you won't see it in the public face because that will be three to four years down the line. But three years ago he said it was being done. And yeah, I believed every word he said at the time, because if it's a definitely a no, you say, well, look, Mark, you know that's definitely a no if. It's definitely a possibility because he explained about the colors and how these things felt, and I mean he was actually had an engineer and scientificate background, and he worked also, I think with explosives in the army. He knew a lot of things about what he was talking about, and he describes everything a bit like one of these jobs. You know, when these COVID jabs are one of these pills. They're not good for you. It's a weapon of mass destruction. That's what five years the six Ye yeah, fire brains w wasn't it.
Speaker 1: So the radiation from these towers will basically cause a massive die off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it explained it to me how I understood it. Yeah, in the microwave oven, the microwaves problems are confined to that little box. But when you have a big wave on top of the you know, street street light, and it's just going everywhere, there's nothing to keep it compact, so it's spreading its germs everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, I think it is a danger. I remember doctor Carly, She used to talk about the danger of these cell phone towers and how they can be weaponized and used on the population. She was warning people about it twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: I was just we've just got about a minute now, So yeah, that was brilliant again, you know, talking about this new technology and and then the five G is shame we don't get a bit more time, but on zoom it's difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah,